英文名称:The Village
年代:2004
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:18] | (very quietly) Who’ll pinch me to wake me up? | 谁要捏我一下叫醒我 |
[02:27] | Who will laugh at me when I fall? | 我摔倒时谁嘲笑我? |
[02:34] | Whose breath will I listen for… | 我要听谁的呼吸声 |
[02:39] | …so that I may sleep? | 才能够入睡? |
[02:43] | Whose hand will I hold… | 我该扶持谁的手… |
[02:48] | …so that I may walk? | 渡过漫漫人生? |
[03:05] | (man) We may question ourselves at moments such as these. | 在这种时刻… 我们也许会有所质疑 |
[03:14] | Did we make the right decision to settle here? | 定居于此的决定是否正确? |
[03:28] | We are grateful for the time we have been given. | 我们感激上天给予我们的时光 |
[06:19] | What manner of spectacle has attracted your attention so splendidly? | 什么好东西这么吸引你们? |
[06:23] | I ought to carry it in my pocket to help me teach. | 我该带它进教室做教材才是 |
[06:35] | Who came upon this? | 谁发现这个的? |
[06:41] | – Philip, did you move this? – No, Mr. Walker. | 菲力,是你搬来的? 不是的,沃克先生 |
[06:53] | I inspected it carefully. Its head was twisted back and much of its fur removed. | 我检查过,它头被扭断 毛皮也被剥掉 |
[06:57] | – I see. – It was murdered. | 我明白了 它是被谋杀的 |
[07:01] | But who is the culprit? | 但凶手是谁呢? |
[07:03] | Who has done this heinous act? | 是谁下了这样的毒手? |
[07:07] | – Those We Don’t Speak Of killed it. – There it is. | 那些我们不能提的东西杀的 就是了 |
[07:11] | Why would such a notion come into your mind? | 你为什么会有这样的想法? |
[07:16] | – They’re meat eaters. – Mmm. | 它们吃肉 |
[07:18] | They have large claws. | 还有巨大的爪子 |
[07:21] | Children… | 孩子们 |
[07:24] | …Those We Don’t Speak Of have not breached our borders for many years. | 那些我们不能提的东西 已有多年没跨越边界了 |
[07:30] | We do not go into their woods, | 我们不去它们的森林 |
[07:34] | they do not come into our valley. | 它们也不来我们的村落 |
[07:37] | It is a truce. | 这是一种约定 |
[07:39] | We do not threaten them. | 我们没有威胁它们 |
[07:42] | Why would they do this? | 它们为何要这么做? |
[07:44] | And we ought not to overlook the Flight of the Birds. | 我们不该再停办飞鸟祭了 |
[07:49] | We didn’t have it last year and l, for one, missed it desperately. | 我们去年就没办 而我很想念这个祭典 |
[07:55] | And I know your wife missed the children dressed in feathers and such. | 你老婆也很想让孩子穿羽毛装 |
[08:00] | – I am fond of it. – Mmm. | 我也很爱 |
[08:03] | I do not have a say in this matter. | 我对此事没有决定权 |
[08:06] | August Nicholson is chair of today’s meeting. | 奥古斯尼柯逊是今天的主席 |
[08:11] | There’s a young man who has requested a word with the elders. | 有一位年轻人请求会见长老 |
[08:16] | Well, do have him come forward. | 让他进来吧 |
[08:20] | Alice. | 艾莉 |
[08:25] | (August) Hello, Lucius. | 你好,路希斯 |
[08:33] | “My mother is unaware of the reason for my visit today.” | 我母亲并不知道我求见的原因 |
[08:37] | “She did not give her consent or consult me in any form.” | 她并未以任何形式同意或建议我 |
[08:45] | “The passing of little Daniel Nicholson from illness, | 小丹尼的病逝 |
[08:49] | and other events, have weighed on my thoughts.” | 以及其他事件令我思考许久 |
[08:53] | “l ask permission to cross into the forbidden woods | 我特此前来请求… 让我穿过禁地 |
[08:57] | and travel to the nearest town.” | 到最近的城镇 |
[08:59] | “l will gather new medicines, and I will return.” | 我会收集新的医药品 然后回来 |
[09:03] | “With regards to Those We Don’t Speak Of, | 至于那些我们不能提的东西 |
[09:06] | I am certain they will let me pass.” | 我相信它们会让我通过 |
[09:09] | “Creatures can sense emotion and fear.” | 动物能感受到情绪和害怕 |
[09:13] | “They will see I am pure of intention, and not afraid.” | 它们会知道我意图纯正且不害怕 |
[09:17] | “The end.” | 以上 |
[09:27] | (Alice) What goes on in that head of yours? | 你的脑袋里在想什么? |
[09:32] | Say something, Lucius. | 说话啊,路希斯 |
[09:38] | Finton Coin is in the tower, and I’ve promised to sit with him. | 芬顿柯恩在了望塔 我答应要去陪他站哨 |
[09:43] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[09:47] | Do you ever think of the towns, Finton? | 芬顿,你想过城镇吗? |
[09:50] | The towns? | 城镇? |
[09:53] | What for? | 为什么要想? |
[09:56] | They’re wicked places where wicked people live. That’s all. | 那是邪恶的人住的邪恶地方 |
[10:05] | Thank you, Lucius. | 谢谢你,路希斯 |
[10:09] | You’re a good friend. | 你是个好朋友 |
[10:15] | I do hope no one saw you. | 希望没人看见你在这 |
[10:41] | What we seem to have amongst us is a predator of some type, | 这可能是某种掠食动物的杰作 |
[10:46] | most likely a coyote or a wolf. | 很可能是草原狼,或是狼 |
[10:52] | Its manner of… of killing and removing the fur, | 它杀死牲畜并拔除毛皮 |
[10:57] | but leaving the flesh torn, | 却留下了肉 |
[11:00] | may be a sign that this animal suffers from madness. | 也许这代表这只动物发疯了 |
[11:05] | And for the next fortnight, we should be vigilant | 接下来两星期,我们要提高警觉 |
[11:08] | for sightings of this coyote. | 注意这只狼 |
[11:11] | Keep careful watch over our little ones as they play on the hills. | 孩子们在山坡上玩时要小心注意 |
[11:19] | As for the other notion… | 至于其他的想法 |
[11:23] | …we do not believe our boundary has been breached. | 我们不相信边界受到危害 |
[11:27] | Those We Don’t Speak Of are much larger creatures than coyotes… | 那些我们不能提的东西 体型比狼要大很多 |
[11:35] | …and we would know if they had been here. | 要是它们跑来,我们会知道的 |
[11:44] | Ahh, it’s frightful, this business with the coyote. Is it not, Papa? | 狼的事真可怕,爸爸 |
[11:47] | – Do not feel worried, Kitty. – You are not troubled? | 别担心,凯蒂 你不担心? |
[11:50] | I’m certain it will all end soon. | 我相信这很快就会结束 |
[11:53] | – Can we speak on other matters, then? – It would be a relief. | 那我们能谈谈别的事吗? 那太好了 |
[11:58] | I’m in love! | 我坠入爱河了 |
[12:00] | I want your permission to marry, Papa. | 我要你准许我结婚 |
[12:03] | There’s a proper manner in which things are supposed to happen. | 这种事应该要照规矩来的 |
[12:06] | Such as the boy would normally be standing next to you, | 比如说,这个男人应该陪你来 |
[12:09] | in a moment such as this… Where is the boy in all this, Kitty? | 这个男人呢? |
[12:11] | I haven’t spoken to him as of yet. | 我还没跟他提 |
[12:14] | The young man is unaware of your intentions? | 这年轻人不知道你的打算? |
[12:18] | He has a quiet way. I was going to talk with him, Papa, but not without your blessings. | 他很木讷寡言 我正打算跟他提,只要有你祝福 |
[12:22] | I won’t talk with him without your blessings. | 没有你的祝福我不会跟他提 |
[12:25] | Kitty! | 凯蒂! |
[12:26] | It’s Lucius Hunt. | 他就是路希斯杭特 |
[12:31] | Lucius? | 路希斯? |
[12:33] | You think badly of him? | 你觉得他不好? |
[12:36] | – No, no. I have been thinking about him. – He’s not like the other boys, Papa. | 不,我最近正好在想他的事 他不像其他男生 |
[12:39] | He doesn’t joke or bounce about. | 他不轻浮躁进 |
[12:42] | No, he certainly does not. | 他绝对不是那种人 |
[12:46] | Do I have your blessings, then? | 那你是祝福我喽? |
[12:55] | Look, do me one favor first. | 先帮我一个忙 |
[12:57] | Do not tell anyone else of your burstings until you have spoken with the young man. | 在你跟这个年轻人谈过之前 先别跟人说你的喜讯 |
[13:10] | Good afternoon, Lucius. | 午安,路希斯 |
[13:16] | I wanted to… to… to tell you something. | 我有话想跟你说 |
[13:23] | I love you, Lucius. | 我爱你,路希斯 |
[13:27] | I love you… Iike the day is long. | 我爱你 就像白昼一样明确 |
[13:31] | I love you more than the sun and the moon together. | 我对你的爱比日月更明亮 |
[13:34] | And if you feel the same way, then we should not hide it any longer. | 如果你也有同感 就不该隐藏这份情感 |
[13:38] | It’s a gift, love is. We should be thankful. | 爱是恩赐,我们应该心怀感激 |
[13:42] | We should bellow it out with all the breath in our lungs. | 我们应该尽全力大声颂扬 |
[13:46] | Thank you! Thank you! | 感谢天、感谢天 |
[13:49] | Thank you! | 感谢天 |
[13:58] | Shh, shh. | 嘘 |
[14:00] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[14:06] | # Baby, sleep, gently sleep | 宝贝睡 好好睡 |
[14:12] | # Life is long and love is deep | 人生漫长情更长 |
[14:17] | # Time will be sweet for thee | 时光必将抚慰你 |
[14:23] | # All the world to see | 世界等着你发掘 |
[14:27] | # Time to look about and know | 抬头看看你四周 |
[14:31] | # How the shadows come and go | 阴霾来了又会走 |
[14:35] | # How the breeze stirs the trees | 微风轻摇树枝头 |
[14:41] | # How the blossoms grow | 花开枝头绽笑颜 |
[14:57] | I often wondered if you and my son bonded because neither of you is fond of speaking. | 我常怀疑你跟我儿子很要好 因为你们都不爱说话 |
[15:02] | You’re very kind. | 你人很好 |
[15:04] | You must pardon my manners. I haven’t slept in many nights. | 抱歉,我很多天没睡了 |
[15:17] | (man) You are doing capital, Jamison. | 你做的很好,杰米森 |
[15:19] | Just a few more moments, huh? Gather your bravery. | 再多待一下 鼓起你的勇气 |
[15:23] | Do not jostle about so. You’ll ruin my shirt. | 别挤,你们把我衣服都挤皱了 |
[15:33] | They made a sound when I made a sound, and they mimic before they attack. | 我出声它们就出声 它们在攻击前会模仿人 |
[15:38] | Have courage, man. That’s a wives’ tale. It isn’t true. | 勇敢点 那是迷信,不是真的 |
[15:42] | Do not falter. Steel yourself! | 别退缩,咬紧牙关 |
[15:49] | (August) You know, like a dog can smell you. | 就像狗一样闻得出来 |
[15:53] | – Pardon me, Mr. Nicholson? – Hmm. | 你说什么? |
[15:59] | You may run from sorrow, as we have. | 你跟我们一样逃避悲伤 |
[16:03] | Sorrow will find you. | 悲伤自会找上你 |
[16:09] | It can smell you. | 它闻得出你 |
[16:52] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[17:01] | I didn’t know you could run so fast. | 我不知道你能跑这么快 |
[17:04] | We’re still for running and staying… Hey! | 我们还是宁可选择落跑 |
[17:09] | (Kitty) Noah ought to be punished. He whacked little Joseph with a stick again. | 诺亚应该受罚 他又拿棍子打乔瑟夫了 |
[17:16] | – Ouch! – (girl) No more hitting! Put it down! | 不要打了,棍子放下 |
[17:19] | Ow, ow, ow! | 啊,啊,啊 |
[17:21] | (girl #2) Why don’t they grab it? | 他们为什么不抓住? |
[17:34] | (woman) Noah Percy! | 诺亚帕西 |
[17:37] | Stop your fussing right this moment. | 立刻给我住手 |
[17:53] | You’re in trouble, you know. | 你麻烦大了 |
[17:55] | – No hitting, no hitting. – I’m to place you in the quiet room. | 不能打人、不能打人 我要把你关到悔过室 |
[17:59] | Um, I’ll cry quarts. | 我会哭的 |
[18:02] | – What if we strike a deal? – Yeah, capital idea. | 那我们谈个条件吧? 好主意 |
[18:07] | It would be prudent to keep our deal a secret. Can you do that? | 这要小心保密,你做得到吗? |
[18:10] | Can I keep a secret? Like a church mouse. | 守口如瓶 |
[18:15] | You needn’t go to the quiet room if you a take an oath | 只要你发誓,就不用进悔过室 |
[18:18] | to never strike any person again. | 发誓不再打人 |
[18:23] | – No hitting, no hitting. – No. No hitting. | 不打人 不打人 |
[18:26] | – No hitting. – No hitting. | 不打人 不打人 |
[18:27] | No hitting. | 不打人 |
[18:31] | The deal is struck. | 谈定了 |
[18:41] | We ought not return right away, huh? | 我们不该马上回去 |
[18:43] | What shall we do with our stolen time? | 多出来的时间要干嘛? |
[18:47] | – Hmm. – Hmm. | 嗯 |
[18:49] | – Hmm. Shall we have a foot race? – Yes. | 我们来赛跑吧? 好 |
[18:52] | – Up the hill to the resting rock? – No cheating. | 跑到休息岩 不能作弊 |
[18:54] | What a deeply scandalous thing to say. I insist you take that back. | 这样说别人太恶毒了,收回去 |
[18:57] | Is that the school bell? | 那是上课铃声吗? |
[19:07] | Ivy, you cheated! | 艾薇,你作弊 |
[19:10] | I know! I’m sorry! | 我知道,对不起 |
[19:40] | My sister cried a lot. | 我姐哭惨了 |
[19:44] | You wonder how I recognized you? | 你想知道我是怎么认出你的? |
[19:47] | Some people – just a handful, mind you – give off the tiniest color. | 有些人,不是很多人 会显露出一点颜色 |
[19:53] | It’s faint, like a haze. | 很模糊,雾雾的 |
[19:56] | It’s the only thing I ever see in the darkness. | 我在黑暗中只看得见这个 |
[20:01] | Papa has it, too. | 我爸也有颜色 |
[20:05] | Do you wonder what your color is? | 你想知道你是什么颜色吗? |
[20:08] | Well, that I won’t tell you. It’s not ladylike to speak of such things. | 我不会说的,女生不该说这些 |
[20:11] | You shouldn’t even have asked. | 你也不该问 |
[20:20] | You run like a boy. | 你跑起来像个男生 |
[20:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:32] | I know why you denied my sister. | 我知道你为何拒绝我姐 |
[20:36] | When I was younger… | 在我小的时候 |
[20:39] | …you used to hold my arm when I walked. | 你都会在我走路时牵着我的手 |
[20:43] | Then suddenly, you stopped. | 后来你突然不牵了 |
[20:47] | One day, I even tripped in your presence, and nearly fell. | 有天我在你面前绊倒,差点摔倒 |
[20:51] | I was faking, of course, but still, you did not hold me. | 当然,我是假装的 但你还是没来牵我 |
[20:57] | Sometimes we don’t do things we want to do | 有时我们不做我们想做的事 |
[20:59] | so that others won’t know we want to do them. | 以免让别人知道我们很想做 |
[21:13] | – What? – (frog croaks) | 什么? |
[21:26] | What’s this? Oh, berries. | 这是什么?野莓 |
[21:29] | What a splendid present. | 真棒的礼物 |
[21:32] | (Lucius) Be cautious. | 小心 |
[21:34] | You are holding the bad color. | 你握着禁忌的颜色 |
[21:43] | This color attracts Those We Don’t Speak Of. You must bury it. | 这颜色会吸引我们不能提的东西 你得埋了它 |
[21:50] | You ought not to pick that color berry any more. | 你不能再捡那种颜色的野莓了 |
[21:55] | He picked it from his pocket. | 他是从口袋里拿出来的 |
[21:58] | What’s wrong? Your breathing has changed. | 怎么了?你呼吸变了 |
[22:02] | (Lucius) I’ve never set eyes on these before. | 我没看过这些野莓 |
[22:05] | You did not pick that now. Where did you find this? | 你不是刚刚才捡的 你在哪里找到的? |
[22:16] | “Today at Resting Rock, | 今天在休息岩 |
[22:17] | Noah Percy handed lvy Walker berries of the bad color.” | 诺亚拿了禁忌颜色的野莓给艾薇 |
[22:22] | “When asked where he found these berries, | 我问他是在哪里找到的 |
[22:24] | for they were not like others I have seen, | 因为我没见过那种野莓 |
[22:27] | he pointed to the drawing upon Resting Rock.” | 他指向休息岩后面 |
[22:31] | “It is my belief that Noah Percy has entered the woods, | 我相信诺亚曾进入森林 |
[22:35] | and has done so on many occasions. “ | 而且去过很多次 |
[22:38] | “It is also my belief that, because of his innocence, | 我也相信由于他的天真无邪 |
[22:42] | those creatures who reside in the woods did not harm him. “ | 那些森林里的东西没有伤害他 |
[22:46] | “This strengthens my feeling that they will let me pass | 这更让我觉得,它们会让我通过 |
[22:49] | if they sense I am not a threat.” | 只要它们察觉到我并不是威胁 |
[22:53] | (Alice) We shall speak of the town, just this once, | 我们该为城镇去谈谈,就这一次 |
[22:57] | and we shall never speak of it again. | 以后就再也不谈 |
[23:03] | Your father left for the market on a Tuesday, | 你父亲在某个周二早上 |
[23:08] | at a quarter past nine in the morning. | 9点一刻离家前往市场 |
[23:15] | He was found robbed and naked in the filthy river, two days later. | 两天后他被人发现遇劫 全裸躺在脏污的河里 |
[23:27] | Why’d you tell me this blackness? | 为什么告诉我这个恐怖的故事? |
[23:30] | So you will know the nature of what you desire. | 好让你知道你向往的不是天堂 |
[23:34] | I do not desire it. My intentions are true to my word. | 我并不向往那里 我立意良善 |
[23:38] | I think of nothing but the people of this village. | 我是为村里的人着想 |
[23:41] | Forgive me. I am but scared for my only son’s life. | 原谅我,我担心我独子的性命 |
[23:46] | I am not the one with secrets. | 有秘密的又不是我 |
[23:52] | What is your meaning? | 你这话什么意思? |
[23:55] | There are secrets in every corner of this village. | 这村里每个角落都有秘密 |
[24:00] | Do you not feel it? Do you not see it? | 你没感觉到吗? 你没看到吗? |
[24:05] | That is for my own well-being, | 那装的是我私人的物品 |
[24:07] | so the evil things from my past are kept close and not forgotten. | 锁着过去的邪恶事物不轻易忘却 |
[24:11] | Forgetting would be to let them be born again in another form. | 忘却会让它们再度重生 |
[24:14] | Then let us open it. | 我们打开它吧 |
[24:16] | No! | 不 |
[24:18] | Perhaps we should speak with Edward Walker together. | 也许我们该跟艾德华沃克谈谈 |
[24:21] | – He may be able… – He hides, too. | 他也有所隐藏 |
[24:24] | He hides his feelings for you. | 隐藏他对你的情感 |
[24:29] | Oh. | 哦? |
[24:38] | Sometimes we don’t do things, | 有时我们不做某些事 |
[24:40] | yet others know we want to do things, so we don’t do them. | 但其他人知道我们想做 所以我们就不做 |
[24:49] | What nonsense are you saying? | 你在胡说什么? |
[24:56] | You needn’t worry. Nothing will happen to me. | 不用担心,我不会有事的 |
[25:04] | You remind me of a colt sometimes. | 你有时还真像只野马 |
[25:14] | What makes you think he has feelings for me? | 你为什么觉得他对我有情? |
[25:22] | He never touches you. | 他从不碰你 |
[27:39] | There’s no escape! | 你跑不掉的! |
[27:44] | Oh, hello. | 你好 |
[27:47] | I was just playing a game with Noah. | 我在跟诺亚玩游戏 |
[27:49] | The rascal must have gone to hide in my house again. | 那家伙一定又躲到我家去了 |
[27:53] | (loudly) Houses are against the rules! | 躲到房子里是犯规的 |
[27:55] | (whispering) He knows that. | 他知道的 |
[28:00] | Are you all right? | 你还好吧? |
[28:04] | We’re tending to the children tonight, Kitty and l. I should be with her. Be well. | 我们今晚负责顾小孩,凯蒂和我 我该去找她了 |
[28:16] | I heard my parents speaking of you. | 我听我父母谈到你 |
[28:19] | I know of your request to go to the towns. | 我知道你请求前往城镇 |
[28:24] | I think it is noble, but I do not think it is right. | 我觉得这行为很高贵,但并不对 |
[28:28] | (Lucius) Are you not angry you have no sight? | 你不气你看不见吗? |
[28:32] | (whispers) I see the world, Lucius Hunt. | 我看得见世界,路希斯杭特 |
[28:36] | Just not as you see it. | 只是不像你那样用眼睛看 |
[28:46] | What of Noah, then? | 那诺亚呢? |
[28:49] | What if there are medicines for Noah that could help him be still and to learn? | 要是有药可以医诺亚 让他能静下来学习呢? |
[28:54] | May we stop speaking of this? It is putting knots in my stomach. | 别说了行吗?这让我胃痛 |
[29:04] | Kitty is to be married. | 凯蒂要结婚了 |
[29:08] | She’s found love, again, with Christop Crane. | 她又再度找到真爱 克里斯凯恩 |
[29:13] | You think it an odd choice, right? | 你会觉得这选择很怪吧? |
[29:16] | You know, he won’t sit back in his chair for fear of setting wrinkles on his shirts. | 他连坐椅子都不愿往后靠 因为怕弄皱他的衣服 |
[29:22] | But he does have a gentlemanly way about him… | 但是他的确很有绅士风度 |
[29:26] | …and he does care for my sister deeply. | 他也在乎我姐…非常在乎 |
[29:31] | I think Kitty is blessed. | 我想凯蒂有福了 |
[29:37] | I am blessed as well. | 我也有福了 |
[29:40] | My older sister is now spoken for. | 我姐现在有归宿了 |
[29:43] | I am now free to receive interest from anyone… | 我现在可以自由接受 |
[29:48] | …who might have interest. | 有兴趣的人追求 |
[30:01] | (Kitty) I’m going to get you. Oh! | 我会抓到你的 |
[30:04] | I got you. I got you. Can you fetch a blanket for me? | 我抓到了 可以替我拿毯子吗? |
[30:07] | (Ivy) Have you seen Noah? | 你有看到诺亚吗? |
[30:28] | Lucius? | 路希斯? |
[30:48] | Lucius? | 路希斯! |
[31:36] | – (man) Hurry, to the cellar! – (woman) Oh, good gracious! | 快!快到地窖里去! |
[31:58] | – They’re coming. They’re coming. – Close the door. | 它们来了 快关门 |
[32:01] | – Noah, close the door, OK? – They’re coming. | 快关门,诺亚 它们来了 |
[32:02] | – Close the door. – Coming! | 快关门 |
[32:07] | Here we go. | 来啊 |
[32:09] | – Noah, come on inside! – (Noah) Come on inside! | 诺亚,快进来 来啊 |
[32:14] | (man) Everyone, inside! Everyone, inside! | 大家快进来 |
[32:40] | – (Noah) They’re coming. Come on in. – Let’s close the door. | 它们来了,大家快进来 快关上门! |
[32:44] | – (Ivy) Lucius is outside, walking. – (Noah) They’re coming. | 路希斯在外面 它们来了 |
[32:48] | He’s inside safe somewhere! Please, close the door! | 他安全的待在房子里,快关门 |
[32:54] | He’ll come back to make sure we’re safe. | 他会来看我们是不是安全 |
[32:57] | Ivy! Ivy, please. | 艾薇,求求你 |
[33:28] | – (Kitty) Please. – No. | 求求你 不 |
[33:32] | Don’t let them in. | 别让它们进来 |
[34:19] | Come on in. | 来啊 |
[35:03] | (Walker) By the markings we find this morning on our homes… | 从今早我们所发现的痕迹来看 |
[35:10] | …I feel they were warning us. They acted as if threatened. | 我觉得它们是在警告我们 它们好像受到了威胁 |
[35:15] | (August) Creatures have never attacked us without reason. | 它们从未毫无理由的攻击我们 |
[35:20] | Does anyone here know of a reason… | 是否有人知道发生了什么事 |
[35:24] | … why these events may have occurred? | 导致此事发生? |
[35:35] | Who has written this note? | 这字条是谁写的? |
[35:50] | “Please read so that all may hear.” | 请念给大家听 |
[35:53] | “l have brought this burden upon us.” | 是我连累了大家 |
[35:58] | “On the day before last, I crossed the forbidden line – into Covington Woods…” – (crowd gasps) | 就在前天,我越过边界 进入寇文顿森林 |
[36:05] | “…and was witnessed there by Those We Don’t Speak Of.” | 被那些不能提的东西看到了 |
[36:09] | “l am deeply sorry.” | 我很对不起 |
[36:12] | “l have shamed myself and my family.” | 我令我自己和家人蒙羞 |
[36:16] | “l pray that my actions will cause no further pains.” | 祈祷我的行为 不会引发更多痛苦 |
[36:20] | “With deepest sorrow, Lucius Hunt.” | 伤心难过的路希斯杭特 |
[36:53] | Is he in trouble? | 他是不是惹麻烦了? |
[37:07] | Do not fret. | 切勿烦恼 |
[37:19] | You are fearless in a way that I shall never know. | 你一向无所畏惧 |
[37:34] | (Walker) We are grateful… | 我们感激上天… |
[37:37] | …for the time we have been given. | 所给予我们的时光 |
[37:40] | (man) Yes. Yes, indeed. | 的确是的 |
[37:46] | Cheers. | 万岁 |
[38:33] | I had an elder sister. | 我本来有个姐姐 |
[38:36] | Mrs. Clack, you’ve been keeping secrets. | 克拉克太太,你竟然守着秘密 |
[38:40] | Oh, Kitty reminds me of her so. | 凯蒂让我想起她 |
[38:46] | (Ivy) What manner of person was she? | 她是什么样的人? |
[38:50] | – Saucy. – Oh. | 没大没小 |
[38:53] | And we fought endlessly. | 我们一天到晚吵架 |
[39:00] | May I ask her name? | 她叫什么名字? |
[39:06] | Why did she not come to Covington Woods? | 她为何没来寇文顿森林? |
[39:14] | My sister did not live past her 23rd birthday. | 我姐没能活过23岁 |
[39:19] | A group of men took her life in an alley by our home. | 她在我家附近的巷子里遇害 |
[39:27] | Please rise! | 大家请起 |
[39:29] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:05] | She’s not going to squeeze my shirt like that, is she? | 她不会那样弄皱我的衣服吧? |
[40:21] | Many blessings on this most joyous of days. | 在这充满喜悦的日子里祝福你 |
[40:26] | It was a rare and lovely ceremony, was it not? | 仪式很棒,对吧? |
[40:28] | Glorious. | 太棒了 |
[40:32] | I saw your hand move to your eyes on more than one occasion. | 你不只一次揉擦你的眼睛 |
[40:37] | That must have been dust of some matter. | 我眼睛一定是进了砂子 |
[42:01] | (boy) Mr. Walker! | 沃克先生! |
[42:08] | – (boy) Mr. Walker! – (boy #2) Mr. Walker! | 沃克先生! 沃克先生! |
[42:13] | (man) Behind them. | 在后面 |
[42:16] | (man #2) How did she deal with this brightness? | 她怎么能忍受强光? |
[42:18] | (woman) Help us out. | 帮助我们 |
[42:21] | (man #3) Where are the rest of them? | 其他的在哪里? |
[42:28] | Speak up. | 快说 |
[42:31] | – They’re in the village. – What? | 它们进村了 |
[42:33] | They left more warnings. | 还留下更多警告 |
[42:36] | They wish us to leave. | 它们希望我们离开 |
[42:38] | That cannot be. | 不可能的 |
[42:41] | One saw us. | 有一个看到了我们 |
[42:43] | It ran off into the darkness. | 它跑进了黑暗之中 |
[42:46] | You are certain? | 你们确定? |
[42:56] | Can you boys stay close to lvy here? | 你们留下来陪艾薇 |
[42:58] | She’ll tell you some funny stories and have you laughing soon. | 她会说故事,让你们开怀大笑 |
[43:10] | We will go together. | 我们一起去 |
[44:09] | (Alice) Livestock has been taken and skinned. | 牲畜被杀又剥皮 |
[44:13] | The hides and feathers are missing. | 兽皮和羽毛都不见了 |
[44:16] | There are marks on the door where it was opened. | 被打开的门上有标记 |
[44:24] | The marks are high. | 标记的位置很高 |
[44:27] | Coyotes cannot reach that height. | 这高度不可能是狼弄的 |
[45:33] | (Alice) The elders are going to have an inquiry tomorrow. | 长老们明天要开调查会议 |
[45:36] | Each member of the village is to be questioned in the meeting hall. | 每位村民都要到会议听 接受调查 |
[45:41] | (Lucius) To see how the border was breached? | 查清楚是谁越过了边界? |
[45:44] | (Alice) Yes. | 对 |
[45:50] | It is cold outside. | 外面很冷 |
[45:53] | You ought to go in. | 你该进屋去 |
[45:58] | Why are you on this porch? | 你为何坐在这个门廊前? |
[46:01] | It is not safe. | 外面不安全 |
[46:03] | There are other porches. | 还有其他的门廊可以坐啊 |
[46:09] | Do you find me too much of a tomboy? | 你觉得我太像男孩子了吗? |
[46:13] | I do long to do boy things… | 我喜欢做男孩子做的事 |
[46:17] | …Iike that game the boys play at the stump. | 就像他们在树干那边玩的游戏 |
[46:20] | They put their backs to the woods, | 他们背对森林 |
[46:23] | and see how long they can wait before getting scared. | 看自己能待多久而不会吓跑 |
[46:29] | That’s so exciting. | 那好刺激 |
[46:33] | I understand you hold the record. | 我知道记录是你所保持的 |
[46:37] | It will never be broken, they say. | 他们说那记录 永远没人能打得破 |
[46:41] | It’s just children’s games. | 那只是小孩子的游戏 |
[46:45] | How is it you are brave when all the rest of us shake in our boots? | 其他人都吓得半死时 你怎么还能这么勇敢? |
[46:51] | I do not worry about what will happen, only what needs to be done. | 我不担心会发生什么事 只担心还需要做什么事 |
[47:00] | How did you know I was here? | 你怎么知道我坐在这? |
[47:02] | I saw you out the window. | 我从窗口看到你 |
[47:07] | No… | 不 |
[47:09] | …I won’t tell you your color. | 我不会跟你说你的颜色 |
[47:12] | Stop asking. | 别问了 |
[47:18] | When we are married, will you dance with me? | 我们结婚时,你会跟我跳舞吗? |
[47:23] | I find dancing very agreeable. | 我觉得跳舞很有趣 |
[47:31] | Why can you not say what is in your head? | 你为什么不把你的想法说出来? |
[47:37] | Why can you not stop saying what is in yours? | 你为什么老爱说出你的想法? |
[47:43] | Why must you lead, when I want to lead? | 你为什么老爱强出头? |
[47:47] | If I want to dance, I will ask you to dance. | 我若想跳舞,自然会请你跳舞 |
[47:51] | If I want to speak, I will open my mouth and speak. | 我若想说话,自然会开口说话 |
[47:56] | Everyone is forever plaguing me to speak further. | 大家都老想要我多说话 |
[48:01] | Why? What good is it to tell you | 为什么?把我的想法全都告诉你 |
[48:03] | you are in my every thought from the time I wake? | 那又有何好处? |
[48:06] | What good can come from my saying l-I sometimes cannot think clearly, | 说我有时头脑会不清楚 或做错事 |
[48:10] | or do my work properly? | 那又有何好处? |
[48:13] | What gain can rise from my telling you the only time I feel fear as others do… | 就算我说我唯一会恐惧的时候 |
[48:20] | …is when I think of you in harm? | 就是当我想到你受伤的时候 |
[48:25] | That is why I am on this porch, lvy Walker. | 那就是我坐在这里的原因 艾薇 |
[48:30] | I fear for your safety before all others. | 我最担心你的安危 |
[48:38] | And, yes… | 还有,是的 |
[48:42] | …I will dance with you on our wedding night. | 我们结婚那晚我会跟你跳舞 |
[49:04] | (woman) I had been to the storage shed twice to fetch food | 我去过储藏库两次 |
[49:06] | prior to the wedding ceremony. | 准备婚礼用的食物 |
[49:09] | (Alice) And the livestock was untouched at that time? | 那时牲畜们都还好? |
[49:12] | (woman) Yes, Mrs. Hunt. All was as it should be. | 是的,杭特太太,一如往常 |
[49:16] | Thank you, Beatrice. | 谢谢你,碧翠斯 |
[49:26] | I beg your pardon. | 请问一下 |
[49:29] | Is it true… about Lucius and lvy? | 路希斯跟艾薇的事是真的吗? |
[49:34] | There are whispers all over the village. | 大家都在窃窃私语 |
[49:41] | We were informed early this morning of their intentions. | 我们今早已得知了他们的事 |
[49:46] | It is amazing to witness which two people love chooses to unite. | 两个相爱的人结合真是神奇 |
[49:50] | It follows no rules. | 这是没有规则可循的 |
[49:54] | Kitty… | 凯蒂 |
[49:56] | I wanted to speak with you first. | 我想先跟你谈 |
[49:59] | I would not want you to feel pain, in any fashion. | 我不要你感到痛苦 |
[50:04] | You are my cherished one. | 你是我珍爱的家人 |
[50:07] | If you were to feel badly about Lucius, I would not have it. | 你若不高兴,我宁可不嫁 |
[50:12] | One love to sacrifice another love is not right. | 为爱而牺牲亲情是不对的 |
[50:21] | There is nothing you could do that would sacrifice my love for you. | 你做什么都不会失去 我对你的爱 |
[50:27] | You are my cherished one as well. | 你也是我所珍爱的家人 |
[50:39] | God bless you and your life together. | 上帝保佑你和你的生活 |
[51:02] | What’s happened? | 怎么了? |
[51:13] | Is this about lvy and myself? | 是为了艾薇和我的事吗? |
[51:27] | I know you are very fond of her. | 我知道你很喜欢她 |
[51:30] | And I know she is fond of you. | 我知道她也喜欢你 |
[51:39] | There are different types of love. | 爱有很多种形式 |
[52:04] | Oh. | 哦 |
[52:12] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[52:29] | Oh, lvy… | 艾薇 |
[52:55] | – (knocking) – Noah? | 诺亚 |
[52:58] | You’ll be late for the meeting hall. Would you like your father to walk you there? | 你快赶不及去会议厅了 你想要你爸陪你去吗? |
[53:07] | Noah? | 诺亚! |
[53:32] | Oh… | 哦 |
[53:33] | The bad… The bad color. | 禁忌的颜色 |
[53:39] | Oh… | 哦 |
[53:43] | The bad color, the bad color… | 禁忌的颜色,禁忌的颜色… |
[53:56] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[54:04] | – I beg your pardon. – What is it? | 对不起 什么事? |
[54:07] | There’s been an accident. | 发生了一点意外 |
[54:21] | Noah Percy was found with quarts of blood upon his clothes and hands. | 诺亚帕西被人发现 衣服上和手上沾满血迹 |
[54:27] | The blood was not his own, and he will not speak as to whose it is. | 那不是他的血 他也不说是谁的 |
[54:31] | God in heaven. | 老天爷 |
[54:34] | Ivy! | 艾薇! |
[54:36] | (man) Is there anyone injured in here? | 这里有人受伤吗? |
[54:39] | (Alice) Has anyone been hurt in this home? | 这间房子里有人受伤吗? |
[54:43] | Is anyone in here? | 这里有人吗? |
[54:45] | (Walker) Is anyone hurt in this house? | 这里有人受伤吗? |
[54:58] | 22,23,24… 22, 23, 24… | |
[55:11] | 31,32,33… 31, 32, 33… | |
[55:34] | Lucius? | 路希斯? |
[55:38] | Lucius Hunt! | 路希斯杭特! |
[55:41] | You answer me right this moment! | 你给我马上回答! |
[56:09] | (Walker) Is anyone hurt in this house? | 这间房子里有人受伤吗? |
[56:14] | They’re fine. | 他们没事 |
[56:16] | Mr. Walker! | 沃克先生! |
[56:22] | (Walker) Joseph! | 约瑟 |
[56:28] | Papa… I cannot see his color. | 爸爸 我看不见他的颜色 |
[56:38] | Ivy. | 艾薇 |
[56:40] | – Come away. Come away. – (screams) | 艾薇,出去 |
[56:42] | Come away. Here, take her. | 出去,带她走 |
[56:45] | Take her. | 把她带走! |
[56:47] | (screams) No! | 不! |
[56:53] | (Mrs. Clack) He has suffered a great deal. | 他伤得很重 |
[56:58] | He may pass at any time. | 可能随时会死 |
[57:05] | Please give him all your prayers and good thoughts. | 请大家努力替他祈祷 |
[57:09] | He will hear them. | 他会听得见的 |
[58:02] | (man) Turn! | 转身 |
[58:28] | (Ivy) I am in love. | 我坠入了爱河 |
[58:31] | (Walker) I know. | 我知道 |
[58:34] | He is in love with me. | 他爱我 |
[58:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[58:41] | If he dies… | 要是他死了 |
[58:45] | …all that is life to me will die with him. | 我的生命也将随之逝去 |
[58:52] | I ask permission… | 我请求准许 |
[58:56] | …to travel through Covington Woods… | 让我穿越森林 |
[59:02] | …and go to the towns… | 到最近的城镇去 |
[59:07] | …to retrieve medicines… | 找一些药品 |
[59:12] | …that may save… | 或许能拯救 |
[59:17] | …Lucius Hunt. | 路希斯杭特 |
[59:29] | You are my father. | 你是我父亲 |
[59:32] | I will listen to you in all things. | 我什么事都听你的 |
[59:38] | I will trust your decision. | 我信任你的决定 |
[59:46] | (man) I’ve done what I can to close the wounds. There’s an infection. | 我已尽全力缝合伤口 但伤口有感染 |
[59:51] | What can be done to mend him? | 要怎样才能医好他? |
[59:56] | We can only pray. | 我们只能祈祷了 |
[1:00:00] | If there were no limitations, what could be done? | 若是没有限制,能怎么做? |
[1:00:05] | Hmm? | 什么? |
[1:00:07] | What are you asking me? | 你这话什么意思? |
[1:00:13] | Is there anything at all that can be done to mend the boy? | 有任何能医好这孩子的办法吗? |
[1:00:23] | Please, Victor. Would you be so kind as to answer my question? | 拜托你回答我的问题 |
[1:00:35] | (Victor) If the infection is contained, he may still survive. | 若感染能控制,他也许能活命 |
[1:00:42] | I must speak up. | 我一定要说出来 |
[1:00:46] | You have a restless spirit. | 你有奋战不懈的精神 |
[1:00:49] | I know the thing that is in your head. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[1:00:54] | You’re thinking of going to the towns. | 你想要去镇上 |
[1:00:58] | Tell me I’m wrong. | 跟我说我错了 |
[1:01:02] | You have made an oath, Edward, as all have, never to go back. | 你发过誓,我们都发过誓 绝对不再回去 |
[1:01:08] | It is a painful bargain, but no good can come without sacrifice. | 一个痛苦的约定 但想拥有幸福就得牺牲 |
[1:01:12] | These are your words I’m saying. You cannot break the oath. | 你说过这话 你不能违背誓言 |
[1:01:15] | – It is sacred. – It is a crime, | 这是神圣的 这是犯罪 |
[1:01:18] | what has happened to Lucius. | 发生在路希斯身上的事 |
[1:01:22] | You have taken the oath. | 你发过誓 |
[1:01:25] | You and the rest of the elders… Are you listening to me? | 你和其它的长老 你在听吗? |
[1:01:29] | You… | 你… |
[1:01:32] | …have taken the oath. | 发过誓 |
[1:02:00] | The moment I heard my daughter’s vision had finally failed her, | 当时我听到说 我女儿视力退化… |
[1:02:06] | and that she would forever be blind, I was sitting in that very chair. | 将永远失明时 我就坐在那里 |
[1:02:13] | I was so ashamed. | 我感到很惭愧 |
[1:02:19] | What do you know about your grandfather? | 你对你爷爷的事知道多少? |
[1:02:25] | He was the wealthiest man in the towns? | 他是镇上最有钱的富翁? |
[1:02:28] | That he was. He had a gift for that. | 没错,他很有赚钱的天赋 |
[1:02:31] | If he was given one dollar, in less than a fortnight, he would have turned it into five. | 两周内就能把一块钱变成五块 |
[1:02:38] | You do not know of money. It is not part of our life here. | 你不懂钱 我们的生活用不到钱 |
[1:02:42] | Money can be a wicked thing. | 钱是很邪恶的东西 |
[1:02:44] | It can turn men’s hearts black – good men’s hearts. | 它能让好人的心变黑暗 |
[1:02:49] | My father could not see this. For all his gifts, | 但我父亲不明白 虽然他很有天赋 |
[1:02:52] | he was a poor judge of a man’s character. Your grandfather was a good man, lvy. | 就是不懂怎么看人 你爷爷是个好人 |
[1:02:58] | He had a laugh that could be heard three houses away. | 他的笑声爽朗可传好几条街 |
[1:03:01] | He used to hold my hand as I hold yours. | 他会握着我的手 就像我握你的一样 |
[1:03:04] | He taught me strength and showed me love, | 他教我要有意志力 让我明白爱 |
[1:03:07] | and told me to lead when others would only follow. | 他还告诉我… 要引领那些只会跟随的人 |
[1:03:18] | Your grandfather, James Walker, died in his sleep. | 你爷爷詹姆士沃克 死在睡梦中 |
[1:03:21] | A man put a gun to his head and shot him while he dreamed. | 有人在他睡觉时给了他一枪 |
[1:03:24] | I tell you this so you will understand some of the reasons for my actions, | 我告诉你这些好让你明白 我为何会有这些作为 |
[1:03:31] | and… | 以及… |
[1:03:34] | …and the actions of others. | 还有其他人的作为 |
[1:03:40] | You are a strong one, lvy. You lead when others would follow. | 你很坚强,艾薇 你引领只会跟随的人 |
[1:03:44] | You see light when there is only darkness. | 你在黑暗中能看得见光明 |
[1:03:53] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[1:03:57] | I trust you among all others. | 我相信你胜过相信其他人 |
[1:04:04] | Thank you, Father. | 谢谢你,父亲 |
[1:04:07] | Ivy, do you know where you are? | 你知道你在哪里吗? |
[1:04:11] | At the old shed that is not to be used. | 在早已弃置不用的小屋前面 |
[1:04:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:04:21] | – lvy. – Yes, Father? | 艾薇 是的,父亲? |
[1:04:25] | Do your very best not to scream. | 请你尽量设法不要尖叫 |
[1:04:35] | What? | 什么? |
[1:05:09] | I am leaving to fetch you medicines. | 我要出发了,去帮你找药 |
[1:05:15] | I had a difficult time getting away. | 我差点出不来 |
[1:05:18] | What is it? | 什么事? |
[1:05:28] | Ivy… | 艾薇 |
[1:05:31] | …has asked… | 她请求 |
[1:05:34] | …to go to the towns… | 去镇上 |
[1:05:37] | …for medicines. | 找药 |
[1:07:20] | Christop. | 克里斯多 |
[1:07:27] | Christop… | 克里斯多 |
[1:07:28] | you needn’t be scared. | 你不用害怕 |
[1:07:32] | We have the magic rocks. | 我们有魔石 |
[1:07:34] | They will keep us safe. | 它们能保我们平安 |
[1:07:37] | Why have we not heard of these rocks before? | 从没听说过魔石的事? |
[1:07:42] | Christop, please. Do not leave us. | 克里斯多,求求你 别弃我们而去 |
[1:07:45] | There is nothing to fear. | 没什么好怕的 |
[1:07:50] | Then why do you wear the cloak of the safe color? | 为何穿着安全颜色的斗篷? |
[1:07:53] | We will light torches. | 我们会点燃火把 |
[1:07:55] | It will be safe. | 很安全的 |
[1:07:58] | It is forbidden. | 这里是禁地 |
[1:08:02] | (Finton) Christop. | 克里斯多 |
[1:08:51] | Ivy… | 艾薇 |
[1:08:53] | there’s something in these woods. | 森林里有东西 |
[1:08:58] | It turns my stomach to rot. | 那让我胃痛 |
[1:09:08] | You will be safe. They will not harm you, because you cannot see. | 它们不会伤害你 因为你看不到 |
[1:09:13] | They will take pity on you, the way they took pity on Noah | 它们会怜悯你 就如它们怜悯诺亚 |
[1:09:16] | when… when he ventured in the woods. | 当他冒险进入森林时 |
[1:09:22] | They will kill me, lvy. | 它们会杀了我 |
[1:09:25] | I cannot stay. | 我不能留下 |
[1:09:34] | You’re better in these woods than most boys. Anyone would say so. | 你比男生更擅于穿越这片森林 任何人都会同意这点的 |
[1:09:38] | It is my burden, Finton. | 这是我的负担,芬顿 |
[1:09:43] | – You may go. – Come with me. | 你可以走了 跟我一起走 |
[1:10:13] | (Walker) Do your very best not to scream. | 请你尽量设法不要尖叫 |
[1:10:30] | (Ivy) There’s an odd smell. | 有股奇怪的味道 |
[1:10:37] | (Walker) It is ahead of you. | 就在你前面 |
[1:10:42] | (Ivy) What is it? | 那是什么? |
[1:10:44] | (Walker) I cannot explain in words. | 我无法以言语解释 |
[1:10:48] | It is just a few steps. | 再走几步就到了 |
[1:11:03] | – Those We Don’t Speak Of! – Do not be frightened. | 那些我们不能提的东西 不要…害怕 |
[1:11:09] | It is only farce. | 这只是…假的 |
[1:11:13] | Do not be frightened. | 不要…害怕 |
[1:11:29] | There did exist rumors of creatures in these woods. | 这些森林里 的确曾传说有怪物 |
[1:11:34] | It is in one of the history books I used to teach in the towns. | 在我教过的历史课本里有写过 |
[1:11:39] | The screams from the woods? | 那森林里传来的叫声呢? |
[1:11:44] | We created those sounds. | 那些声音是我们弄出来的 |
[1:11:48] | The Ceremony of Meat? | 那生肉祭品的事呢? |
[1:11:50] | We remove it ourselves. An elder is always assigned. | 我们自己把肉移走 每次都有一位长老负责 |
[1:11:55] | The drills – they are farce, too? | 避难的事呢?那也是假的? |
[1:11:58] | We did not want anyone to go to the towns, lvy. | 我们不想让任何人去镇上 |
[1:12:04] | What about the animals – the skinned ones? | 那些牲畜呢? 被剥皮的那些 |
[1:12:09] | – Are the elders responsible for that, too? – I believe one of the elders is responsible. | 也是长老干的? 我相信某位长老要负责 |
[1:12:14] | It will not happen again. | 这事不会再发生了 |
[1:12:16] | There is no one in this village who has not lost someone irreplaceable, | 这村里每个人都曾失去挚爱 |
[1:12:20] | who has not felt loss so deeply that they questioned the very merit of living at all. | 也因此深感失落 他们质疑生活有何意义 |
[1:12:27] | It is a darkness I wished… | 那是我希望你永远不知道的… |
[1:12:30] | …you would never know. | 黑暗时刻 |
[1:12:35] | Forgive us our silly lies, lvy. They were not meant to harm. | 原谅我们可笑的谎言 我们无意伤害任何人 |
[1:12:48] | I am… sad for you, Papa. | 我…为你感到悲伤,爸爸 |
[1:12:56] | For all the elders. | 为所有的长老 |
[1:13:08] | On this paper has been written a tool of medicine. | 这张纸上面写着 需要的所有药物 |
[1:13:13] | It is common in the towns. | 这在镇上很好找 |
[1:13:15] | You will go… with two escorts. | 你带着两个人陪你去 |
[1:13:19] | Follow the sounds of the stream. | 跟着溪水的声音走去 |
[1:13:22] | A half day’s journey will bring you to a hidden road. | 半天就能走到一条秘密的小路 |
[1:13:25] | At this hidden road, the two escorts will wait as you continue. | 这两个人在小路上等你 你则继续往前走 |
[1:13:29] | You alone will follow the road… | 你一个人沿着路走 |
[1:13:35] | …and leave Covington Woods. | 就能离开寇文顿森林 |
[1:13:39] | You are to tell no one in the towns where we are… | 别告诉镇上的人我们在哪 |
[1:13:43] | …and return with haste. | 记得快点回来 |
[1:13:49] | I cannot come with you. | 我不能跟你一起去 |
[1:13:55] | You gave your heart to this boy. | 你爱这个男孩子 |
[1:14:00] | He is in need. | 他需要帮忙 |
[1:14:04] | Are you ready to take this burden, | 你是否已经准备… |
[1:14:08] | which, by right, is yours and yours alone? | 独自背负这样的重担? |
[1:14:21] | I am making fresh cloths for Lucius. He needs them. | 我帮路希斯准备干净的布 他需要 |
[1:14:26] | Alice, I’ve sent for help. | 艾莉,我已经派人求援 |
[1:14:33] | I’ve sent lvy to the towns. | 我让艾薇去镇上 |
[1:14:38] | You cannot. | 你不可以 |
[1:14:42] | It is all that I can give you. | 我只能给你这么多 |
[1:14:53] | It is all that I can give you. | 我只能给你这么多了 |
[1:15:00] | I accept. | 我接受 |
[1:15:22] | – What have you done? – He is the victim of a crime. | 你做了什么? 他是犯罪行为的受害者 |
[1:15:28] | We have agreed never to go back. Never. | 我们说好不回去的,绝不! |
[1:15:31] | What was the purpose of our leaving? | 我们离开的目的是什么? |
[1:15:34] | Let us not forget it was out of hope of something good and right. | 别忘了我们是想追求 良善与公义 |
[1:15:39] | You should not have made decisions without us. | 你不该擅自下决定 |
[1:15:41] | – You have gone too far. – I’m guilty, Robert! | 你太过份 我有罪,罗勃 |
[1:15:46] | I made a decision of the heart. I cannot look into another’s eyes | 我做了良心的抉择 |
[1:15:50] | and see the same look I see in August’s without justification! | 看到有人和奥古斯一样悲伤 我实在无法坐视不管 |
[1:15:56] | It is too painful. I cannot bear it! | 这太痛苦了,我无法承受 |
[1:15:59] | You have jeopardized everything we’ve made. | 你危害了我们所建立的一切 |
[1:16:06] | Who do you think will continue this place, this life? | 你们以为谁能继续这地方? |
[1:16:12] | Do you plan to live forever? | 你们打算永生不死吗? |
[1:16:16] | It is in them that our future lies. | 未来在他们的手上 |
[1:16:19] | It is in lvy and Lucius that this… this way of life will continue. | 在艾薇和路希斯手上 这样的生活才能继续 |
[1:16:24] | Yes, I have risked! I hope I am always able | 对,我是冒了险 希望永远 |
[1:16:27] | to risk everything for the just and right cause. | 能为良善与公义 冒任何危险 |
[1:16:35] | If we did not make this decision, we could never again call ourselves innocent. | 如果我们不做这样的决定 永远不能说自己清白 |
[1:16:40] | And that, in the end, is what we have protected here – innocence! | 而那是我们最想保有的… 清白! |
[1:16:46] | That, I’m not ready to give up. | 而我不打算放弃 |
[1:16:55] | Let her go. | 让她去吧 |
[1:17:00] | If it ends, it ends. | 一切若会结束,自会结束 |
[1:17:06] | We can move towards hope. It’s what’s beautiful about this place. | 我们向希望前进 那也是这里最美的地方 |
[1:17:11] | We must not run from heartache. | 我们不能逃避悲伤 |
[1:17:15] | You know, my brother was slain in the towns. | 我哥哥在镇上被人杀害 |
[1:17:17] | The rest of my family died here. | 我仅存的家人则葬于此 |
[1:17:20] | Heartache is a part of life. We know that now. | 悲伤是生命的一部份 |
[1:17:23] | Ivy’s running toward hope. Let her run. | 艾薇朝着希望前进,让她去吧 |
[1:17:27] | If this place is worthy, she’ll be successful in her quest. | 若这地方值得维护 她就会成功归来 |
[1:17:34] | How could you have sent her? | 你怎么能让她去? |
[1:17:37] | She’s blind. | 她看不见 |
[1:17:40] | She’s more capable than most in this village… | 她比村里许多人都有能力 |
[1:17:45] | …and she is led by love. | 她还有爱引导着她 |
[1:17:49] | The world moves for love. | 世界随着爱而转动 |
[1:17:54] | It kneels before it in awe. | 敬畏臣服在它的跟前 |
[1:18:09] | # All the world to see | 让全世界看到 |
[1:18:13] | # Time to look about and know | 抬头看看你四周 |
[1:18:17] | # How the shadows come and go | 阴霾来了又会走 |
[1:18:21] | # How the breeze stirs the trees | 微风轻摇树枝头 |
[1:18:25] | # How the blossoms grow | 花开枝头绽笑颜 |
[1:18:30] | # Sleep, baby, sleep | 宝贝睡 |
[1:18:34] | # Sleep, gently sleep | 好好睡 |
[1:20:53] | (Walker) There did exist rumors of creatures in these woods. | 这些森林里的确 曾传说有怪物 |
[1:20:58] | It is in one of the history books I used to teach in the towns. | 在我教过的历史课本里写过 |
[1:23:26] | It is not real. | 这不是真的 |
[1:23:29] | It is not real. | 这不是真的 |
[1:26:10] | (woman) Noah? | 诺亚? |
[1:26:15] | – Oh, my God. What is this? – What is this? | 老天,怎么会? 怎么会? |
[1:26:18] | (woman) Where is he? | 他人呢? |
[1:26:25] | (Robert) He found one of the suits we kept under the floorboards. | 他找到藏在地板底下的服装 |
[1:26:28] | (woman sobbing) Oh, no. | 不好了 |
[1:26:30] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[1:26:32] | The animals. | 那些牲畜 |
[1:28:01] | (Walker) His will to live is very strong. | 他求生的意志很强 |
[1:28:45] | (Walker) A half day’s journey will bring you to a hidden road. | 半天就能走到一条 秘密的小路 |
[1:28:50] | You alone will follow the road… | 你一个人沿着路走 |
[1:28:56] | …and leave Covington Woods. | 就能离开寇文顿森林 |
[1:29:00] | You are to tell no one in the towns where we are… | 别告诉镇上的人我们在哪 |
[1:29:05] | …and return with haste. | 记得快点回来 |
[1:31:14] | (Mrs. Clack) My sister did not live past her 23rd birthday. | 我姐没能活过23岁 |
[1:31:18] | A group of men raped and killed her. | 一群混混奸杀了她 |
[1:31:22] | They stuffed her in a Dumpster… | 他们把她塞进了垃圾箱 |
[1:31:27] | three blocks from our apartment. | 那里离我们家只有三个街口 |
[1:31:30] | (August) My brother worked in an emergency room downtown. | 我哥在市中心医院急诊室做事 |
[1:31:34] | A drug addict came in with a wound to his ribs. | 有个毒贩肋骨受伤来就医 |
[1:31:38] | My brother tried to dress the wound. | 我哥试图帮他处理伤口 |
[1:31:42] | He pulled a gun from his jacket… | 他却拔出一把枪 |
[1:31:45] | … then he shot my brother through his left eye. | 朝我哥的左眼开了一枪 |
[1:31:49] | (Alice) My husband, Michael, | 我丈夫迈克尔 |
[1:31:51] | Ieft for the supermarket at a quarter past nine in the morning. | 在早上九点一刻 出门去超级市场 |
[1:31:56] | He was found with no money and no clothes | 三天后他被人发现横尸东河 |
[1:32:01] | in the East River, three days later. | 身无分文、全身赤裸 |
[1:32:04] | (Walker) My father was shot by a business partner, | 我父亲被枪杀身亡 凶手是他生意上的伙伴 |
[1:32:09] | who then hanged himself in my father’s closet. | 他后来上吊死在 我父亲的衣橱里 |
[1:32:13] | They had argued over money. | 他们为钱起了争执 |
[1:32:15] | I am a professor. | 我是一名教授 |
[1:32:17] | I teach American History at the University of Pennsylvania. | 我在宾州大学教美国历史 |
[1:32:23] | I have an idea… | 我有个想法 |
[1:32:26] | … that I would like to talk to you about. | 我想跟你们谈谈 |
[1:32:31] | Mile 27 – there’s a girl. I’m gonna check it out. | 27英哩处有个女孩 我去看看 |
[1:32:35] | (man on radio) Be careful. | 小心点 |
[1:32:58] | You’re not allowed to go in there. | 你不能进去那里 |
[1:33:01] | Please return to your vehicle. | 请你回车上去 |
[1:33:04] | (Ivy) What was that noise? | 那是什么声音? |
[1:33:09] | What are you doing out here? How… how’d you get here? | 你在这里干嘛? 你怎么来到这的? |
[1:33:13] | Are you from the towns? | 你是镇上的人吗? |
[1:33:17] | Uh… | 喔 |
[1:33:19] | Where are you from? | 你从哪里来的? |
[1:33:24] | The woods. | 森林里 |
[1:33:30] | You came from the woods? | 你从森林里来 |
[1:33:35] | In there? | 就那里面? |
[1:33:38] | Will you help me? | 你能帮我吗? |
[1:33:41] | I need to find a doctor of medicine. | 我要找医生 |
[1:33:45] | I must find these things. We must make haste. | 我需要这些东西,要快 |
[1:33:47] | Listen, ma’am. | 听着,小姐 |
[1:33:51] | I’m just supposed to… | 我只是来… |
[1:34:12] | Is someone hurt? | 有人受伤了? |
[1:34:16] | Please, sir. We must make haste. | 求求你,先生,一定要快 |
[1:34:24] | – Well, you… you live in there? – I do, sir. | 你住那里面? 是的 |
[1:34:36] | (man on radio) Breaker. | 呼叫 |
[1:34:40] | – What is your name? – Kevin. | 你叫什么名字? 卡文 |
[1:34:44] | Kevin. | 卡文 |
[1:34:47] | You have kindness in your voice. | 你的声音听来心肠很好 |
[1:34:51] | I did not expect that. | 我没预料到会这样 |
[1:34:59] | We have guard shacks every ten miles around the perimeter of the preserve. | 保护区每十英哩有一个警卫站 |
[1:35:03] | We keep medical supplies in there in case of animal bites or related injuries. | 我们在那里放有药品 以防有人被野兽攻击咬伤 |
[1:35:08] | You can find the things written on the paper? | 你能找到纸上写的东西? |
[1:35:13] | Uh… | 嗯 |
[1:35:15] | – You have to wait here. – Please, sir. | 在这等着 求求你,先生 |
[1:35:18] | Please… take this as payment. | 请收下这个当作报酬 |
[1:35:28] | Wait, y-you’re not… | 你不是在… |
[1:35:30] | You’re not tricking me, are you? | 你不是在耍我吧? |
[1:35:33] | I do not understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:35:38] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[1:35:41] | Ivy. | 艾薇 |
[1:35:45] | Ivy Elizabeth Walker. | 艾薇伊莉莎白沃克 |
[1:35:50] | (man on radio) There’s an overturned tractor-trailer | 货柜拖车翻车 |
[1:35:52] | causing a one-hour delay at the Lincoln Tunnel. | 造成林肯隧道堵塞一小时 |
[1:35:54] | The body of seven-year-old Katrina Nelson was found today. | 七岁女孩卡翠娜的尸体 今天被人发现 |
[1:35:57] | She’d been missing for three days. | 她已经失踪三天 |
[1:35:59] | Another 1 4 soldiers died in combat when a bomb exploded in their convoy. | 车队发生炸弹爆炸 又炸死七名士兵 |
[1:36:03] | It’s 35 degrees outside. | 现在室外气温35度 |
[1:36:07] | What’s with the girl? I tried calling you back on the walkie. | 那女孩怎么了? 你没回无线电 |
[1:36:10] | – You didn’t answer. – Oh, it was just some teenagers. | 只是几个青少年 |
[1:36:13] | They were lost. | 他们迷路了 |
[1:36:16] | Can I give you some advice? Don’t get into conversations. | 拜托你帮帮忙 别跟人聊天 |
[1:36:20] | You start talkin’, you start gettin’ into how some estate is payin’ all of us, | 你一开始说话 就会谈到有人付钱雇我们 |
[1:36:24] | and no one’s allowed to go in there and disturb the animal sanctuary. | 不准任何人进入保护区 |
[1:36:28] | People’s interest gets piqued. | 这会引起人们的好奇 |
[1:36:30] | It’s a really easy gig, Kevin. Maintain and protect the border. | 这工作很简单,卡文 维护并保护边界,就这样 |
[1:36:34] | That’s it. A few years ago, | 就在几年前 |
[1:36:38] | it got out in the papers that some government guys had been paid off | 新闻报导政府官员收贿 |
[1:36:41] | to keep plane routes from flying over this place. | 禁止飞机飞越此区 |
[1:36:45] | That was a very stressful time for me. | 当时我承受了极大的压力 |
[1:36:47] | Don’t cause me any troubles. | 别给我惹麻烦 |
[1:36:50] | Do not get into conversations. | 别到处跟人聊天 |
[1:37:44] | Hey, Jay, where’s the maintenance ladder? | 老杰,工作梯放哪? |
[1:37:49] | I n-need to fix a sign. | 我要修一个路标 |
[1:37:53] | It’s in the back. | 就放后面 |
[1:39:04] | Ivy has returned with medicines from the towns. | 艾薇带着药回来了 |
[1:39:07] | She was attacked by a creature and killed it. | 她曾受到怪物攻击,但她杀了它 |
[1:39:21] | Noah. | 诺亚 |
[1:39:23] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[1:39:25] | We will find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[1:39:31] | We will give him… | 我们会给他 |
[1:39:35] | …a proper burial. | 一个适切的葬礼 |
[1:39:40] | We will tell the others… | 我们会告诉其他人 |
[1:39:45] | …he was killed by the creatures. | 他是被怪物所害 |
[1:39:52] | Your son has made our stories real. | 你儿子让我们的故事成真 |
[1:39:59] | Noah has given us a chance to continue this place… | 诺亚给我们继续下去的机会 |
[1:40:07] | …if that is something… | 如果这是我们 |
[1:40:13] | …we still wish for. | 还衷心企盼的东西 |
[1:41:27] | I’m back, Lucius. | 我回来了,路希斯 |