英文名称:Fantastic Mr. Fox
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:23] | “Born on a mountain top in Tennessee” | “生于田纳西州山顶” |
[01:26] | “Greenest state in the land of the free” | “最绿色的自由之地” |
[01:30] | “Raised in the woods so he knew every tree” | “丛林中长大 每棵树都了然于心” |
[01:33] | “Kilt him a bar when he was only three” | “3岁起就所向无敌” |
[01:37] | “Davy, Davy Crockett, king of the wild frontier!” | “Davy Davy Crockett 拓荒英雄!” |
[01:47] | “Fought single-handed through the Injun War” | “独自投身于印第安战争” |
[01:50] | “Till the Creeks was whipped and peace was in store” | “打得克里克人闻风丧胆 人间现和平” |
[01:54] | “And while he was handling” | “当他出征时” |
[01:57] | – What’d the doctor say? – Nothing. | -医生怎么说? -没什么 |
[01:59] | Supposedly, it’s just a twenty-four hour bug. | 估计是小毛病吧 |
[02:01] | He gave me some pills. | 他给我开了些药 |
[02:02] | I told you. You probably just ate some bad gristle. | 早跟你说过 你可能只是吃坏了肚子 |
[02:04] | We take the short cut or the scenic route? | 我们抄近路还是走景观路? |
[02:06] | Let’s take the short cut. | 抄近路吧 |
[02:07] | But the scenic route is so much prettier. | 但景观路上风景好啊 |
[02:09] | – Okay, let’s take the scenic route. – Great. | -那么 走景观路吧 -哦耶 |
[02:12] | It’s actually slightly quicker, anyway. | 实际上这条路更近一点哟 |
[02:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:34] | – What is a squab? – You know what a squab is. | -乳鸽是什么? -乳鸽就是乳鸽 |
[02:36] | It’s like a pigeon, I suppose. | 跟鸽子差不多 |
[02:38] | Should we go through the hole under the horse fence | 我们是去钻马围栏下的洞 |
[02:40] | or climb the rail over the bridle path? | 还是去爬马道上的栏杆? |
[02:42] | Well, I guess the horse fence would be a little safer. | 呃 我觉得钻洞更安全些吧 |
[02:44] | But the bridle path puts us out right next to the squab shack. | 但走马道可以直达鸽棚呢 |
[02:49] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[02:50] | What’s wrong? You’re acting all skittish. | 你怎么了? 魂不守舍的 |
[02:53] | Don’t worry. I’ve been stealing birds for a living since | 别担心 早在学会跑步前 |
[02:55] | before I could trot. | 我就学会偷鸡以谋生了 |
[02:56] | By the way, you look unbelievably beautiful tonight. | 顺带说句 你今晚美极了 |
[02:59] | You’re practically glowing. | 简直是红霞满面 |
[03:01] | Maybe it’s the lighting. | 或许是霞光衬的吧 |
[03:02] | “I’ve been in this town so long that back in the city” | “我久居于城郊小镇” |
[03:06] | “I’ve been taken for lost and gone” | “世人皆认为我已驾鹤西去” |
[03:08] | “And unknown for a long long time” | “江湖中了没有我的传说” |
[03:13] | “Fell in love years ago” | “多年前我坠入爱河” |
[03:14] | “With an innocent girl” | “恋上一位清纯少女” |
[03:16] | “From the Spanish and Indian home” | “她来自于西班牙和印第安人之家” |
[03:19] | “Home of the heroes and villains” | “那个龙蛇混杂之地” |
[03:24] | “Once at night Catillian squared the fight” | “某夜西班牙人来袭” |
[03:26] | “And she was right in the rain of the bullets” | “她身处枪林弹雨之中” |
[03:29] | “that eventually brought her down” | “尽管难逃一劫” |
[03:34] | “But she’s still dancing in the night” | “但晚上她仍翩翩起舞” |
[03:36] | “Unafraid of what a dude’ll… | “毫不畏惧这龙蛇之地… |
[03:39] | …do in a town full of heroes and villains” | …能起多大风浪” |
[03:42] | – What’s that? – What? | -那是什么? -什么? |
[03:44] | I think it’s a fox-trap! | 我觉得是个捕狐器! |
[03:45] | – Look at this. – No, get away from there. | -你看这个 -不 别管那东西 |
[03:46] | Is it spring-loaded? | 是个弹簧装置? |
[03:47] | Yeah, yeah, I guess if you come from over there, | 嗯 我猜要是你从那里过来 |
[03:50] | and you’re standing at this door to the squab shack, | 站在鸽棚这堵门前 |
[03:52] | this little gadget probably triggers the… | 这链子大概会引发… |
[03:53] | – What!? – Move out of the way, darling. | -什么!? -别站在那儿 亲爱的 |
[03:55] | – That’s right where it’s going to land. – Stop it! Let’s go! | -这东西瞄准的就是那儿 -够了! 我们走吧! |
[04:02] | No, it just falls straight right down | 猜错了 原来是直接罩下来的啊 |
[04:06] | – I guess it’s not spring-loaded. – I’m pregnant. | -我觉得它不是弹簧装置 -我怀孕了 |
[04:11] | Wow! | 哇! |
[04:13] | We’re gonna have a cub. | 我要当爸爸了 |
[04:15] | Honey, that’s great news. | 宝贝 这真是个天大的好消息 |
[04:17] | If we’re still alive tomorrow… | 如果我们还能活到明天… |
[04:22] | If we’re still alive tomorrow morning, | 如果明早我们还活着 |
[04:24] | I want you to find another line of work. | 我要你改行 |
[04:28] | Okay. | 遵命 |
[04:32] | “My children were raised” | “孩子生下后” |
[04:33] | “You know they suddenly rise” | “一晃就大了” |
[04:35] | “They started slow long ago” | “出生时才那么小” |
[04:38] | “Head to toe healthy wealthy and wise” | “从头到脚 健康聪明又伶俐” |
[04:55] | Does anybody actually read my column? | 有人读过我的专栏吗? |
[04:57] | – Do your friends ever talk about it? – Of course. | -你朋友有没有提过? -当然提过 |
[04:59] | In fact, Rabbit’s ex-girlfriend just said to me last week, | 实际上 兔子的前任女友上周才对我说 |
[05:02] | “I should read Foxy’s column,” but they don’t get the Gazette. | “我应该去看看狐狸专栏的” 但他们搞不到公报 |
[05:05] | – Ash! Let’s get cracking! – Why would they? It’s a rag-sheet. | -Ash! 赶紧哦! -怎么搞不到? 几张破纸而已 |
[05:08] | – I’m sick. – You’re not sick. | -我病了 -你没病 |
[05:09] | – I have a temperature. – You don’t have a temperature. | -我发烧了 -你没发烧 |
[05:11] | – I don’t want to go. – Hurry up. You’re going to be late. | -我不想去 -快点 你要迟到了 |
[05:14] | I love the way you handled that. | 我欣赏你处理事情的方式 |
[05:21] | Your cousin Kristofferson’s coming on the sixth. | 你表弟Kristofferson六号会来 |
[05:23] | I want you to be extra nice to him | 我希望你要好好待他 |
[05:25] | because he’s going through a very hard time right now. | 因为他这一路上可不容易 |
[05:27] | Where’s he gonna sleep? | 他来了睡哪? |
[05:28] | We’re gonna make a bed for him in your room. | 我们会在你房里加张床 |
[05:29] | I can’t spare the space. | 我才不要他睡我房里 |
[05:31] | Put him in Dad’s study. | 让他去睡爸爸的书房嘛 |
[05:32] | Dad’s study is occupied by Dad. | 爸爸的书房是爸爸的 |
[05:37] | I don’t want to live in a hole anymore. | 我不想再住洞穴了 |
[05:39] | It makes me feel poor. | 这让我觉得寒碜 |
[05:41] | We are poor but we’re happy. | 我们是穷 但其乐融融啊 |
[05:44] | Comme-ci, comme-ca. | 不过尔尔 |
[05:45] | Anyway, the views are better above ground. | 无论如何 地面风光更好 |
[05:50] | Honey, I’m seven non-fox-years old now. | 宝贝 我已经7岁了 |
[05:51] | My father died at seven and a half. | 我爸7岁半就过世了 |
[05:53] | I don’t want to live in a hole anymore, | 我不想再住在洞里 |
[05:56] | and I’m going to do something about it. | 我说到做到 |
[06:05] | Well, I’m off. | 我走了 |
[06:07] | Have a good day, my darlings! | 宝贝 要开心哈! |
[06:09] | You know, Foxes live in holes for a reason. | 狐狸居洞穴 是有历史原因的 |
[06:14] | Hm, yes, I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[06:19] | What’re you wearing? | 你穿的那啥? |
[06:21] | Why a cape with the pants tucked into your socks? | 干嘛披着块布 又把裤角掖进袜子里? |
[06:29] | I guess he’s just | 我看他大概 |
[06:31] | different. | 想穿得与众不同 |
[06:41] | Oh, hey, Mr. Fox. | 嘿 狐狸先生 |
[06:42] | Yes. Here it is. This is the tree. | 对 就是这里 就是这棵树 |
[06:44] | Come on over. This is… Uh, I’m gonna call you back. | 快上来吧 这是… 呃 我回头打给你 |
[06:48] | Obviously, it’s first growth, indigenous. | 显然 这棵树古朴原始 |
[06:50] | Original dirt floor, good bark, | 原土地板 优质树皮 |
[06:53] | skipping stone hearth as you can see. | 石质壁炉 一望即知 不多赘言 |
[06:56] | Kylie? Kylie? | |
[06:57] | Kylie! What’d I tell you? I’m showing the property. | Kylie! 我是怎么跟你说的? 我正带人看房呢 |
[06:59] | You’re not supposed to be here. | 这当口你应该消失的 |
[07:00] | Oh, what time is it? I’m sorry. | 哦 都这时候了? 真抱歉 |
[07:01] | This is Kylie. He’s the super. He’s a little… | 他叫Kylie 是个管理员 他有点… |
[07:04] | What’s in the bucket, Mr. Kylie? | 桶里有什么 Kylie先生? |
[07:08] | Kylie? Kylie! Kylie? Kylie! | |
[07:11] | – Just minnows. Try one? – Certainly. Thank you. | -鲦鱼而已 来一条尝尝? -好的 谢谢 |
[07:16] | It’s not exactly an evergreen, is it? | 这不是常青树吧? |
[07:18] | Aren’t there any pines on the market this side of the river? | 河边没有松树之类的树屋卖么? |
[07:21] | But, pines are pretty hard to come by in your price range. | 但你那价钱买不起松树啊 |
[07:24] | What? What? What’s that? | 那? 那个? 那是什么? |
[07:36] | May I ask what you do for a living, Mr. Fox? | 冒昧问一句 您以何维生 狐狸先生? |
[07:38] | I used to steal birds, but now I’m a newspaper man. | 过去我偷鸡 但现在我是名记者 |
[07:42] | Oh, sure. I’ve seen your by-line. | 哦 对 我在报上见过您的大名 |
[07:46] | Good afternoon, gentlemen. | 午安 先生们 |
[07:48] | – You’re going? You’re… – Oh, and Kylie… | -你要走了? 你… -对了 Kylie… |
[07:50] | Thank you for the minnow. It was superb. | 谢谢你的鲦鱼 味道好极了 |
[08:01] | Don’t buy this tree, Foxy. | 别买那树屋 狐狸 |
[08:03] | You’re borrowing at nine and a half with no fixed rate, | 9.5%的浮动房贷利率 |
[08:05] | plus moving into the most dangerous neighborhood in the country | 再加上邻居又是村里最难缠的 |
[08:08] | for someone of your type of species. | 灭了你绰绰有余 |
[08:09] | You’re exaggerating, Badger. | 太夸张了吧 獾 |
[08:12] | I’m sugar-coating it, man! | 我说得够委婉了 老弟! |
[08:14] | This is Boggis, Bunce, and Bean! | 他们可是Boggis Bunce和Bean啊! |
[08:15] | Three of the meanest, nastiest, | 本地有史以来最卑鄙 |
[08:17] | ugliest farmers in the history of this valley! | 无耻 下流的三个农场主! |
[08:20] | Really? Tell me about them. | 是么? 说来听听 |
[08:23] | Alright. | 嗯 |
[08:24] | Walt Boggis is a chicken farmer. | Walt Boggis有个养鸡场 |
[08:26] | Probably the most successful in the world. | 大概是世上最成功的养鸡场 |
[08:28] | He weighs the same as a young rhinoceros. | 他胖得像头猪 |
[08:31] | He eats three chickens every day… | 一日三餐兼甜点 |
[08:33] | …for breakfast, lunch, supper, and dessert. | 餐餐要吃3只鸡 |
[08:35] | That’s twelve in total, per diem. | 换言之 一天12只鸡 |
[08:37] | Nate Bunce is a duck and goose farmer. | Nate Bunce经营着养鸭场和养鹅场 |
[08:39] | He’s approximately the size of a pot-bellied dwarf, | 他大腹便便 个头矮小 |
[08:42] | and his chin would be under water in the shallow end | 任何泳池的浅水区 |
[08:44] | of any swimming pool on the planet. | 都能淹到他下巴那儿 |
[08:46] | His food is home-made doughnuts | 他爱吃以鹅肝酱 |
[08:48] | with smashed-up goose livers injected into them. | 为馅的自制甜甜圈 |
[08:51] | Frank Bean is a turkey and apple farmer. | Frank Bean有火鸡和苹果庄园 |
[08:53] | He invented his own species of each. | 火鸡和苹果都是自己发明的新品种 |
[08:56] | He lives on a liquid diet of strong, alcoholic cider | 他天天要喝自家酿的 |
[08:59] | which he makes from his apples. | 高度苹果酒 |
[09:02] | He’s as skinny as a pencil, as smart as a whip | 他骨瘦如柴 阴险刻薄 |
[09:04] | and possibly the scariest man currently living. | 搞不好是世上最可怕的恶人 |
[09:10] | The local human children sing a kind of | 有一首当地孩子唱的 |
[09:12] | eerie little rhyme about him. | 关于他的古怪童谣 |
[09:14] | Here, listen to this. | 喏 你听 |
[09:16] | “Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.” | “Boggis Bunce 和Bean” |
[09:18] | “One fat, one short, one lean.” | “一胖 一矮 一瘦” |
[09:20] | “These horrible crooks, so different in looks,” | “这仨可恶之徒 长相各异” |
[09:23] | “were nonetheless equally mean.” | “却同样卑鄙” |
[09:26] | In summation, I think you just got to not do it, man. | 总而言之 我希望你别买那房子 老弟 |
[09:29] | That’s all. | 言尽于此 |
[09:30] | I understand what you’re saying, and your comments are valuable, | 我明白你的好心 你的忠告也值得一听 |
[09:34] | but I’m gonna ignore your advice. | 但我还是决定要买 |
[09:36] | The cuss you are! | 你真是冥顽不灵! |
[09:39] | The cuss am I? | 我冥顽不灵? |
[09:42] | – Are you cussing with me? – No, you cussing with me? | -你在骂我? -明明是你在耍我 好不? |
[09:44] | – Don’t cussing point at me! – You can cuss yourself! | -别想糊弄我! -是你自己糊弄自己! |
[09:45] | You’re not gonna cuss with me, you little cuss! | 你耍不过我的 你这笨蛋! |
[09:47] | Don’t cuss with me! | 别想耍我! |
[09:57] | – Just buy the tree. – Okay. | -我要买树屋 -买吧 |
[09:59] | Take a left and then to the right. Set them down. | 向左转 再向右转 把它们放下 |
[10:01] | Just another batch. Help that other guy over there. | 还有一组家具 去帮帮那边那伙计 |
[10:03] | Lift with legs not with your back. Flip it sideways. | 注意后面的桌子腿 侧着搬进去 |
[10:05] | Don’t try to be a superman here. | 不要自以为是 |
[10:06] | Alright. We got two circles. | 嗯 我们有两组人 |
[10:07] | We got the yellow circle and the green circle. | 一组负责内部 一组负责外部 |
[10:09] | Let’s just keep them separate. Hold it right there. | 都记好自己的分工 在那儿站稳了 |
[10:11] | We need to bring about two percent more in. | 大家再卖力点 |
[10:14] | Good. Here we go. A little bit more. A little bit more. | 不错 就这样漆 漆开些 再开些 |
[10:16] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[10:16] | Let’s just that bottom structure resettled in. | 要把底部安置好 |
[10:18] | Let’s bring in the side unit. Watch out! | 细节也要精益求精 当心! |
[10:20] | Try to be careful, you guys. | 大家都仔细些 |
[10:22] | Don’t… don’t peel away the bark. | 别… 别把树皮弄下来了 |
[10:30] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[10:53] | He’s slightly younger, but he’s a cuss of a lot bigger. | 他年纪稍小 但个头更高 |
[10:56] | That’s just genetics, I guess. Ash has a littler body-type. | 大概是遗传所致 Ash就更矮些 |
[11:06] | Go! | 开跳! |
[11:08] | Watch this, Dad! | 爸爸 你看! |
[11:12] | Well, well. | 不错 不错 |
[11:14] | Good jump, Ash! | 跳得不错 Ash! |
[11:15] | Remember to keep your tail tucked! | 记得注意尾巴的动作! |
[11:19] | Still painting thunderstorms, I see. | 还在画雷暴啊 |
[11:22] | Do you still feel poor? | 那你还觉得寒碜么? |
[11:25] | Lesser. | 好些了 |
[11:38] | Wow! Wow! Look at that! | 哇! 哇! 看看这一跳! |
[11:40] | This kid’s a natural! | 这孩子简直是天才! |
[11:42] | I’m speechless, Kristofferson! | 让人目瞪口呆呢 Kristofferson! |
[11:51] | Plus, he knows karate. | 而且 他还会空手道 |
[11:58] | Do you think I’m an athlete? | 你觉得我像运动员么? |
[12:00] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊? |
[12:02] | Well, you know, I think I’m an athlete, | 呃 我是说 我觉得自己是个运动员 |
[12:03] | and sometimes I feel like you guys don’t see me that way. | 但有时我觉得你们却不这样想 |
[12:07] | What’s the sub-text here? Is he praying? | 你到底想说啥? 他在祈祷吗? |
[12:10] | I think that’s yoga. | 我看像是瑜伽 |
[12:15] | How long is Kristofferson supposed to stay with us? | Kristofferson会在我们这待多久? |
[12:17] | – Until your uncle gets better. – Right, but roughly | -待到你叔叔的病情好转些 -哦 但是大概 |
[12:20] | how long do we plan to give him on that? | 我们准备让他在这停留多长时间 |
[12:21] | Double-pneumonia isn’t even really that big of a deal, is it? | 双肺炎不算是很严重的病 对吧? |
[12:25] | Lower your voice, Ash. | 小点声 Ash |
[12:36] | Who am I, Kylie? | 我是谁 Kylie? |
[12:38] | – Who how? What, now? – Why a fox? | -是谁又怎样? 现在能有什么? -为什么是只狐狸? |
[12:41] | Why not a horse or a beetle or a bald eagle? | 而不是一匹马 一只甲虫或者一只秃鹰? |
[12:44] | I’m saying this more as, like, existentialism, you know? | 我说这些更像是一个生存论者 |
[12:47] | Who am I, and how can a fox ever be happy without a, uh | 我是谁 怎样才能让狐狸永远幸福不需要惦记一只 |
[12:50] | you forgive the expression, a chicken in its teeth? | 请原谅我的措辞 一只叼在嘴里的鸡呢? |
[12:54] | I don’t know what you’re talking about, but it sounds illegal. | 我不知道你在说些什么 可是听起来貌似不合法 |
[12:56] | Here, put this bandit hat on. | 把这面罩戴上 |
[13:00] | Maybe you’re a medium. Take it off for a min. | 你也许是个人选 把这先摘下来 |
[13:01] | And don’t wear it around the house. | 还有别戴着它出现在房子的周围 |
[13:04] | And so it begins. | 那就开始吧 |
[13:08] | Do you mind if I slide my bedroll slightly… | 你介意我把铺盖… |
[13:10] | …out from under the train set? | …从这玩具火车下面向外挪一点么? |
[13:11] | It’s hard to sleep in that corkscrew position. | 在这没法翻身的地方 我很难睡觉 |
[13:14] | There’s a lot of attitudes going on around here. | 在屋子里可以有很多睡觉姿势 |
[13:18] | Don’t let me get one. | 别让我示范 |
[13:20] | – Don’t let me get one. – No, it’s only just that my spinal-cord | -别让我示范 -不 只是我的脊髓 |
[13:21] | Sleep wherever you want, man. Here, take my bed. | 你想睡哪就睡哪 老大 直接睡我床上算了 |
[13:24] | I’ll just, uh, I’ll crawl under the book-case. | 那我就蜷在书架底下睡 |
[13:26] | Who cares if I get splinters in my ears? | 谁在乎我不堪烦扰呢? |
[13:29] | – Never mind. – Oh, you’re gonna pout about it? | -算了 -你是在抱怨么? |
[13:31] | Because I’ve had it up to here! | 因为我已经受够了! |
[13:33] | With the sad house guest routine. | 受够了你这不像话的房客习惯 |
[13:42] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[14:40] | I used to do this professionally, | 我以前干这个很专业 |
[14:42] | and I was very successful at it. | 而且在这方面我很成功 |
[14:44] | I had to get out of it for personal reasons, | 我是出于个人原因 才不得不洗手不干的 |
[14:45] | but I’ve decided to secretly do one last big job on the sly. | 但是我已偷偷决定 悄悄地再干最后一票大的 |
[14:49] | I’m bringing you in as my secretary and personal assistant. | 我让你做我的秘书和私人助理 |
[14:52] | Okay! | 没问题! |
[14:54] | This is actually kind of a big deal, so don’t just say, “OK!” | 这事可不是闹着玩呢 别那么轻松的说”没问题!” |
[14:57] | – Okay. Well, thank you. – I’m gonna tape this for my records, | -好 嗯 谢谢 -我要把这个录下来 |
[14:59] | so don’t make a lot of sounds. | 所以不要制造噪音 |
[15:01] | Meaning stop rocking. | 我指的就是别摇了 |
[15:04] | Master Plan. Phase one. Side A. | 大师计划 第一阶段 A部分 |
[15:07] | We’ll start with Boggis’s Chicken House. Number one. | 我们先从Boggis的一号鸡舍下手 |
[15:09] | His only security is a few old hunting beagles… | 他仅有的安保就是几只老猎狗… |
[15:11] | …and a low stone wall. | …还有一面矮石头墙 |
[15:12] | Now a word about beagles | 简单介绍下猎狗 |
[15:14] | Never look a beagle directly in the eye. | 千万不要跟任何一只猎狗对视 |
[15:16] | – And if – Why not? | -而且如果 -为什么? |
[15:18] | Beagles aren’t so tough. | 猎狗并不是很可怕 |
[15:20] | Yeah? Well, first of all, | 嗯? 首先 |
[15:21] | one of these beagles has chronic rabies, | 有只猎狗有慢性狂犬病 |
[15:22] | which he’s on medication for, and if you get bit by him | 他目前还在吃药 如果你要是被他咬伤 |
[15:25] | you have to get shots in your stomach for six months. | 你的腹部要挨六个月的针 |
[15:27] | And, second listen, I’m not going to justify this to you. | 其次 听好我并不打算要跟你证明这个 |
[15:29] | Just pay attention and stop interrupting me. | 只是让你集中注意力 不要打断我的话 |
[15:31] | I’m taping this. | 我正在录音 |
[15:32] | I picked some blueberries, and laced each one | 我掏空了一些蓝莓 在里面 |
[15:34] | with ten milligrams of high-potency sleeping powder. | 加入10毫克的高强度安眠药 |
[15:36] | Enough to tranquilize a gorilla. | 足够让一只大猩猩昏睡过去 |
[15:38] | How do we make them eat it? | 我们怎么让他们吃蓝莓呢? |
[15:39] | Beagles love blueberries. | 蓝莓是那些猎犬的最爱 |
[15:41] | Remember: they aren’t very smart, but they’re incredibly paranoid | 记住:他们很笨 但是相当多疑 |
[15:44] | so always kill a chicken in one bite. | 所以一定要一口咬死一只鸡 |
[15:47] | One bite, get it? | 就一口 明白么? |
[15:50] | Are you listening to me? I look into your eyes | 你在听我说话么? 从你的眼睛里 |
[15:52] | and I can’t tell whether you’re getting anything I’m saying. | 我看不出来 你是否听懂了我所说的话 |
[15:58] | Magnesium. | 镁 |
[16:01] | – Magnesium! – Sorry. | -镁! -不好意思 |
[16:04] | Pipette. | 吸管 |
[16:06] | – Pipette. – Oh, sorry. | -吸管 -哦 不好意思 |
[16:08] | Potassium tri. What are you looking at? | 钾 你在看什么呢? |
[16:11] | Oh, no. | 哦 不是吧 |
[16:14] | Why’s your cousin such a wet-sandwich? | 为什么你表兄像个刚出炉的三明治? |
[16:16] | – I beg your pardon? – What’s that mean? | -请再说一遍? -什么意思 |
[16:18] | That means I didn’t understand what you just said. | 意思是 我不明白你说的话 |
[16:19] | – A wet-sandwich? – Yeah, a wet-sandwich. | -刚出炉的三明治? -对 就是刚出炉的三明治 |
[16:21] | He’s too short. He dresses like a girl. He’s | 他个子很低 穿得像个女生 他还 |
[16:24] | different. | 与众不同 |
[16:25] | Are you a bully? You’re starting to sound like a bully. | 你是个流氓么? 你听起来像个流氓 |
[16:28] | Watch this. | 瞧瞧这 |
[16:31] | You’ve just destroyed the whole experiment. | 你刚刚毁掉了整个实验 |
[16:33] | We’d better extinguish this magnesium. | 我们最好把这镁粉扑灭 |
[16:35] | Stand back. | 往后站 |
[16:38] | Wow! | 喔! |
[16:43] | – I like your ears. – Mine? | -我喜欢你的耳朵 -我的? |
[16:47] | – Thank you! I like your spots! – Really? | -谢谢! 我喜欢你的斑点! -真的吗? |
[16:50] | I used to cover them up. But, you know | 我以前常把它们遮住 但是 |
[16:53] | You’re supposed to be my lab partner. | 你应该是我的实验搭档 |
[16:56] | – I am! – No, you’re not. | -我确实是啊! -不 你不是 |
[16:58] | You’re disloyal. | 你一点诚意都没有 |
[17:21] | A few beagles, as we discussed, | 有几只猎狗 正如之前所预料的 |
[17:22] | but we’re ready for that. | 但是我们已经准备好了应对措施 |
[17:25] | Yeah, but back in the old days, | 是的 但是从前 |
[17:27] | didn’t they used to do a thing where if somebody saw a wolf, and | 当有人看到狼的时候 难道他们就不做点什么 |
[17:29] | Wolf? What wolf? | 狼? 什么狼? |
[17:32] | Oh, nothing? Never mind. | 哦 没事? 算了吧 |
[17:36] | Here comes the low stone wall. Not a problem. | 抵达矮石墙 轻而易举 |
[17:42] | What the cuss? Where’d this giant fence come from? | 忽悠我的吗? 哪来这么巨大的铁网? |
[17:44] | – We had a master plan! – What’s this lightning bolt? | -我们有的可是大师级的计划! -这个闪电是什么? |
[17:48] | That could mean maybe this fence might be electric. | 它的意思也许是说 这个可能是电网 |
[17:51] | Well, I just hope it doesn’t mean thunder. | 呃 我只希望它说的不是闪电 |
[17:53] | Because I have a phobia of that. | 因为我有闪电恐惧症 |
[18:05] | Watch this. | 瞧好了 |
[18:30] | Beagles love blueberries! Didn’t I tell you? | 蓝莓是猎犬的最爱! 我难道没有告诉你么? |
[18:32] | The master plan’s working again! | 大师计划再次成功! |
[18:34] | Now! This is the tricky part. | 现在! 这是个棘手的地方 |
[18:36] | One of us got to jump that barbed-wire, | 我们中有个人要跳过带刺的铁丝 |
[18:38] | slide under the tire-spikes, and flip open the fence-latch. | 从带铁钉的轮胎下爬过去 然后打开门闩 |
[18:41] | – Who’s it gonna be? – Not me. | -谁去? -别看我 |
[18:42] | You know who could do this part easily is Kristofferson. | 你要知道能轻松地完成这些的人是Kritofferson |
[18:44] | That kid’s like a professional, Olympic-level | 那孩子就像个职业运动员 奥运级别的 |
[18:46] | Why don’t we go around that way? There’s no obstacles. | 为什么不去那边? 那里没有任何障碍 |
[18:50] | Yeah. That’s better. | 对 那边更好 |
[19:02] | – I said one bite! – I’m trying! | -我说过一口咬死! -我在尽力! |
[19:03] | I have a different kind of teeth from you! I’m an opossum! | 我跟你的牙齿不一样! 我是只负鼠 |
[19:07] | Give me that. | 把它给我 |
[19:10] | That’s so grisly! There’s blood and everything! | 太恐怖了! 到处都是血! |
[19:12] | Follow me. | 跟着我 |
[19:29] | Hey, what’s the master escape plan? | 喂 大师级的逃跑计划是什么? |
[19:35] | Follow me again! | 再次跟我走! |
[19:42] | Quick! | 快跑! |
[19:45] | Give me that. | 把枪给我 |
[19:57] | Alright. Let’s hit the five and dime on the way home! | 一切顺利 咱们去那间回家会路过的廉价商店! |
[19:59] | We need to make some fake price tags… | 我们需要搞些假的价格标签 |
[20:01] | …and wrap these chickens in wax-paper | 然后用蜡纸把这些鸡包起来 |
[20:02] | so it looks like we got them at the butcher shop! | 之后看起来就像从肉铺上买的一样! |
[20:14] | Where’d you get this chicken? | 这鸡你是从哪弄来的? |
[20:16] | I picked it up at the Five-and-Dime last night on my way back | 昨晚我在回来的路上去廉价商店买的 |
[20:18] | It’s got a Boggis Farms tag around its ankle. | 怎么腿上有Boggis农场的标签啊 |
[20:22] | Must’ve escaped from there before I bought it. | 肯定是在我买之前 它从那跑出来的 |
[20:32] | It’s Bunce tonight! He’s got a refrigerated smokehouse with | 今晚目标是Bunce! 他有一间冷冻熏房 里面有 |
[20:35] | – a hundred geese – Woah! Woah! | -一百只鹅 -哦! 哦! |
[20:36] | I thought you said we were only doing one last big job. | 我记得你说过我们只做最后一单大的 |
[20:39] | We are, but it’s not done yet. It’s a triple-header. | 没错 但是我们还没做完 一共三家 |
[21:21] | Let see some hustle! | 让我看看你们的干劲! |
[21:23] | Coach, we don’t have whack-bat where I’m from. | 教练 在我的家乡没有这种重棒击球比赛 |
[21:24] | What’re the rules? | 这规则是什么? |
[21:25] | There’s no whack-bat on the other side of the river!? | 在河对岸没有重棒击球么!? |
[21:27] | No, we mostly just run grass sprints or play acorns. | 是的 我们基本上就是搞草地短跑或者玩橡树子 |
[21:31] | Well, it’s real simple: | 规则很简单: |
[21:32] | basically, there’s three grabbers, three taggers, five twig-runners, | 简单的说 有三个人抢 三个人追 五个观察跑手 |
[21:36] | and the player at whack-bat. | 还有个运动员站在那儿 |
[21:37] | The center-tagger lights the pine-cone… | 中间的人点燃松树果 |
[21:38] | …and chucks it over the basket, | 投向篮筐 |
[21:39] | and the whack-batter tries to hit the cedar-stick… | 击球的人要从十字岩石这里… |
[21:41] | …off the cross-rock. | 跑向那边的松树杆 |
[21:42] | Then the twig-runners dash back and forth… | 然后观察跑手往返冲刺… |
[21:43] | …until the pine-cone burns out, | 直到松树果烧完 |
[21:45] | and the umpire calls “hot box”. | 然后裁判会叫”得分” |
[21:46] | Finally, at the end you count up however many score-downs | 最后 无论最终总共加起来多少分 |
[21:48] | it adds up to and divide that by nine. | 都要除以9 |
[21:50] | – Got it! – Go in for Ash. | -明白! -换Ash下来 |
[21:51] | Substitution! | 换人! |
[21:53] | Ash, come out! You need a breather. | Ash 下场! 你需要休息 |
[21:55] | What? I’m out! What? | 什么? 我下去! 说什么呢? |
[21:57] | I still feel good, Coach! Let me finish this eighth! | 我状态很好 教练! 让我完成这第八击! |
[22:00] | No, come on. Step out. Step out. Let’s go. | 不行 快点 下场 下场 你上去 |
[22:05] | Am I getting better, Coach? | 我是不是有很大的进步 教练? |
[22:06] | Well, you’re sure as cuss not getting any worse. | 嗯 你要坚信你不会变差 |
[22:09] | Really? You think I’d end up being… | 真的么? 你认为我如果坚持训练 |
[22:11] | …as good as my dad if I keep practicing? | 最后会不会跟我父亲一样优秀? |
[22:13] | Your dad? | 你父亲? |
[22:14] | Your dad was probably the best whack-bat player… | 你父亲可能是我在这个学校见过的 |
[22:17] | …we ever had in this school. | 最好的一个重棒击球运动员 |
[22:23] | No, you don’t wanna have to compare yourself to that. | 你不必非要拿自己跟他作比较 |
[22:26] | Yeah, but I think I’ve some of… | 对 但是我觉得我跟他一样…. |
[22:28] | …the same raw natural talent, don’t you? | 很有天赋 你不这样认为么? |
[22:31] | You’re improving. Let’s put it like that. | 你正在进步 我们得从这个角度来看 |
[22:59] | – Hot box! – Divide that by nine, please! | -的分! -请除以9! |
[23:02] | Yeah! That’s the first time this kid’s ever swung a whack-bat? | 帅呆了! 这真的是他第一次击球么? |
[23:06] | He really is your father’s nephew, isn’t he? | 他果真是你爸爸的亲侄子 对吧? |
[23:08] | Not by blood. | 没有血缘关系 |
[23:09] | – No? – He’s from my mother’s side. | -不是? -他是我妈妈那边的 |
[23:11] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 这样子啊 |
[23:14] | What’s that stand for? | 那是干嘛的? |
[23:16] | Huh? It’s for It’s for pep. | 啊? 这是用来加油的 |
[23:18] | Pep? It’s a K. | 加油? 那个字是K |
[23:20] | Come on, now! Look alive! Attaboy! | 加油! 赶快! 好样的! |
[23:23] | We’re going steady. | 我们在拍拖 |
[23:30] | – What’s that? – What “what”? | -那是什么? -什么”什么”? |
[23:32] | What this? | 这个么? |
[23:33] | It’s nothing. It’s just some old trophy I won for being an athlete. | 没啥 我比赛赢来的一个破奖杯 |
[23:38] | I’m supposed to cover this book party at some animal’s nest | 我要去报导一个在别人家里举行的作者签售会 |
[23:41] | in a tobacco field down the hill, | 就在山下的烟草地里 |
[23:42] | so me and Kylie are going to hop over there and give it a whirl. | Kylie和我要赶紧过去 做一个详尽的报导 |
[23:45] | – Don’t wait up. – What’s the book? | -晚上不用等我了 -那是本什么样的书? |
[23:48] | Some memoir. I’ll get him to sign you a copy. | 类似于回忆录 我会让他给你给签一本 |
[23:51] | Dinner was | 晚餐 |
[23:52] | pitch-perfect. | 非常的棒 |
[24:00] | I spotted a couple of broken burglar bars | 我看到 通往Bean秘密酒窖的后门下面 |
[24:02] | underneath the back door to Bean’s secret cider cellar. | 有些防盗铁栏 |
[24:04] | – We’re breaking into Bean’s house? – Cellar. | -我们要闯入Bean的房子? -酒窖 |
[24:06] | – Where he lives? – Where he keeps the cider. | -他住在那么? -他在那储藏苹果酒 |
[24:08] | – Below where he lives. – Where’d you come from? | -在他住的地方下面 -你从哪过来的? |
[24:11] | Go back to the tree and do your homework! | 回家做作业去! |
[24:12] | – I wanna help you steal some cider. – We’re going to a book party! | -我想帮你去偷苹果酒 -我们是要去签售会 |
[24:15] | And keep your mouth shut about any cider, | 不要提任何关于苹果酒的事 |
[24:16] | because no one ever said that. | 因为没人说过 |
[24:17] | – Now get out of here! – But | -立马从我眼前消失! -但是 |
[24:19] | But nothing! You’re gonna get me in a lot of trouble! | 没有但是! 你会给我惹来很多麻烦! |
[24:21] | Besides you’re too little and uncoordinated. | 而且你太小没有协调能力 |
[24:26] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[24:29] | Where the cuss does that kid get off? | 小家伙是从哪冒出来的? |
[24:31] | Can you believe that? How did he get tipped off? | 你能相信么? 他是怎么得到的消息? |
[24:36] | You think he’s going to tell on us? | 你认为他会告发我们么? |
[24:39] | Before we go any further, | 在继续行动之前 |
[24:40] | from now on can you give me some kind of signal | 我希望从现在起 你能给我一些暗示 |
[24:42] | once in a while just so I know… | 时不时地让我知道 |
[24:43] | …any of this is getting through to you? | 你有没有理解我的意图啊? |
[24:47] | – Was that it? Okay, fine. – There’s another one. | -明白了么? 好 很好 -又来了一个 |
[24:50] | Good. You made it. | 不错 很准时 |
[24:51] | – Anybody see you? – I don’t think so. | -有人看到你么? -我想没有 |
[24:53] | Here, put this bandit hat on. | 把这个面罩带上 |
[24:57] | I must say, I’m pleased to be invited, but I’m not sure | 我必须得说 我很高兴被邀请 但是我不敢肯定 |
[24:59] | – I should be doing this, Uncle Foxy! – Why not? | -我应该做这个事情 狐狸叔叔! -为什么? |
[25:01] | Because I don’t like to be dishonest with people! | 因为我不喜欢对人撒谎! |
[25:03] | Well, just keep your mouth shut, and it won’t be a problem! | 好吧 那就闭嘴 这样就不成问题了! |
[25:05] | Yeah, but I don’t think he should come with us, either. | 的确 但我也觉得他不该跟我们来 |
[25:06] | We’re not taking a vote! | 我们不是在表决! |
[25:10] | You know, one time this wolf I saw… | 有次我看见狼… |
[25:12] | Wolf? What’s with all the wolf talk? | 狼? 怎么老是狼的话题? |
[25:13] | Can we give it a rest, for once? | 能让它暂停一次吗? |
[25:27] | – Look at all this. Apple juice. – Apple juice? Apple juice? | -看看这一切 全是苹果汁 -苹果汁? 全是苹果汁? |
[25:31] | We didn’t come here for apple juice. | 我们可不是为苹果汁来这儿的 |
[25:33] | This is some of the strongest, finest alcoholic cider money can buy | 这是用钱能买到的 或者甚至说是能偷到的 |
[25:37] | or that can even be stolen. | 最强劲 最好的苹果酒 |
[25:39] | It burns in your throat, boils in your stomach, | 它让喉咙灼烧 让胃翻腾 |
[25:41] | and tastes almost exactly like pure, melted gold. | 尝起来就像是 纯净的融化的黄金 |
[25:54] | Y’all are trespassing, now. Illegally. | 你们现在是擅入 非法的 |
[26:04] | Around these parts, we don’t take kindly to cider poachers. | 在这儿 我们可不会宽容对待 苹果酒窃贼 |
[26:08] | You’ve aged badly, Rat. | 你太老了 耗子 |
[26:10] | You’re getting a little long in the tooth, yourself, partner. | 你自己年纪也很大了 伙计 |
[26:17] | Bean security, what? Why you’re wearing that badge? | BEAN 保安 什么东西? 你干嘛戴着那种标志? |
[26:19] | What is it? | 那是什么? |
[26:22] | It’s my job. | 那是我的工作 |
[26:38] | How’s your old lady doing? | 你家的老女人如何? |
[26:41] | Do you refer to my wife? | 你是说我妻子吗? |
[26:44] | She was the town tart, in her day. | 她年轻时 可是镇上的一支花 |
[26:46] | Wild and foot-loose and | 奔放 自由 |
[26:49] | pretty as a mink stole. | 就水貂皮围巾一样漂亮 |
[26:51] | Is that true? | 真的么? |
[26:53] | Of course, not. | 当然不是 |
[26:54] | I mean, certainly, she lived. We all did. | 我是说 当然 她年轻过 我们都年轻过 |
[26:56] | It was a different time. Let’s not use a double-standard. | 那个时候不一样 别用双重标准 |
[26:58] | – She marched against the… – But town tart? | -她就和… -是镇花啊? |
[27:00] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[27:03] | That was close, Rat. Be careful. | 差一点了 耗子 小心点 |
[27:05] | Oh, I’m as careful as a… | 噢 我小心得就像个… |
[27:33] | How many jars should I bring up, Franklin? | 我该拿多少罐 Franklin? |
[27:36] | I don’t know. Two, I guess. | 我不清楚 两罐吧 |
[27:38] | You drank three yesterday, though. | 但你昨天喝了三罐 |
[27:40] | Alright, take three. | 好吧 拿三罐 |
[27:53] | No, two’s plenty. | 不 两罐就够了 |
[28:00] | Oh, my cuss. Is she blind? | 噢 天啊 她是瞎了吗? |
[28:02] | I think she might have astigmatism. | 我想她可能是散光 |
[28:04] | Or possibly a cataract of some form. | 也可能有 某种白内障 |
[28:06] | Anyway, her eyes don’t see well. | 反正就是眼神不太好 |
[28:22] | What’d I tell you? This kid’s… | 我告诉过你吧? 这孩子 |
[28:23] | …a natural, am I right? | 天生就是干这行的 我说的对吧? |
[28:30] | It’s so good of you to come. Lovely to see you. | 你们能来真好 很高兴看到你们 |
[28:32] | You’re both looking splendid. | 你俩看起来都不错 |
[28:33] | How’ve you been, Walter? In good health, I trust? | 你过得如何 Walter? 我相信身体一定不错吧? |
[28:36] | – Nathan? – All is well? Wonderful. | -是Nathan吗? -都不错? 好极了 |
[28:41] | Any fox problems? | 有狐狸的麻烦么? |
[28:43] | – Are you joking? – It’s horrible. | -你在开玩笑么? -讨厌极了 |
[28:44] | – We’re miserable. – He’s laughing at us. | -我们够不幸了 -他在嘲笑我们 |
[28:45] | – It’s humiliating. – We’re furious. | -真丢脸 -我们发火了 |
[28:46] | I don’t even want to talk about it. | 我连谈都不想谈 |
[28:55] | Perhaps we ought to kill him. | 也许我们该杀了他 |
[28:58] | – Well, that seems rather obvious. – He’s too sneaky. | -这是显然的 -他太狡猾了 |
[29:01] | Ah, right. Of course. He’s very clever, isn’t he? | 好了 当然 他非常狡猾 是吧? |
[29:04] | Might be bit difficult, I suppose. | 可能会有点难 我猜 |
[29:16] | But I’ve already figured out where this fox lives, | 但我已经找到 这只狐狸的住处了 |
[29:18] | and tomorrow night we’re gonna camp in the bushes, | 明晚 我们就藏在灌木里 |
[29:20] | wait for him to come out of the hole in his tree, | 等他从树洞里出来 |
[29:21] | and shoot the cuss to smithereens. | 就把这可恶的家伙射成碎片 |
[29:23] | How’s that grab you, fellas? | 觉得如何 老兄? |
[29:26] | Yeah. Well, let’s see. Why not? | 不错 很好 想想 为什么不呢? |
[29:39] | Another book party? | 又一场签名会? |
[29:43] | Woah! I didn’t see you, sitting in the dark over there. | 哇! 黑灯瞎火的 我没看见你坐在那儿 |
[29:47] | Yeah, no. Actually, there’s a fire. | 好吧 不是 其实是起火了 |
[29:49] | I just got the call. They said maybe it’s arson? | 我接到电话 他们说可能是故意纵火? |
[29:51] | I got to interview the marshall and see what’s | 我去采访了警官 想看看… |
[29:53] | Kylie, is he telling the truth? | Kylie 他说的是事实么? |
[29:57] | I don’t want to be put in the middle of this. | 我不想这样夹在中间 |
[29:58] | Thanks, Kylie. | 谢谢 Kylie |
[30:00] | Why is he wearing that bandit hat? | 他为什么戴着强盗面罩? |
[30:05] | His ears were cold. He’s not with us. | 他耳朵冷 他没和我们一起 |
[30:07] | Go back to bed. | 回床上去 |
[30:09] | If what I think is happening is happening… | 如果我想的是真的… |
[30:13] | It better not be. | 最好不是 |
[30:32] | Nice job covering for me. Next time, you… | 帮我掩饰得不错 下次 你… |
[30:49] | All three! | 三人都来了! |
[30:50] | Kill him! | 杀了他! |
[31:15] | We got the tail, but we missed the fox. | 我们捡了尾巴 丢了狐狸 |
[31:20] | Petey! Sorry to wake you. | Petey! 很抱歉叫醒你 |
[31:21] | I can trouble you to dash out here right away with, shall we say, | 我要麻烦你 立刻赶到这儿来 带上 |
[31:24] | three shovels, two pick-axes, 500 rounds of ammunition and, uh… | 三把铲子 两把鹤嘴锄 500颗弹药 还有… |
[31:28] | a bottle of apple-cider. | 一瓶苹果酒 |
[31:31] | – It’ll grow back, won’t it? – Tails don’t grow back. | -它会长回来的 对吧? -尾巴是不会长回来的 |
[31:34] | – Tails don’t grow back? – Except for lizards. | -尾巴不会长回来? -除了蜥蜴的 |
[31:36] | Tails don’t grow back. | 尾巴不会长回来 |
[31:38] | I’m gonna be tailless for the rest of my life. | 我以后都要过着 没有尾巴的生活 |
[31:40] | Well, anyway, it’s not half as bad as double-pneumonia, right? | 好吧 无论如何 这还不及双肺炎一半糟糕 对吧? |
[31:43] | I mean, his dad’s got one foot in the grave… | 我是说 他爸爸一只脚踏进了坟墓 |
[31:45] | …and three feet on a banana peel. | 另三只还踩在香蕉皮上 |
[31:46] | That’s a lot worse than | 那可槽糕多了… |
[31:51] | Excuse me, everyone. I’m gonna go meditate for half an hour. | 抱歉 各位 我要去冥想半个小时 |
[31:55] | You’ve got twenty-nine minutes to come up with a proper apology. | 你还有29分钟来好好想想 怎么道歉合适 |
[31:58] | Me? Me, have an apology? | 我? 我 要道歉? |
[32:01] | He gets a bandit hat! He just got here and he got a bandit hat! | 他有强盗面罩! 他只 是刚来 他就有强盗面罩! |
[32:03] | Where’s my bandit hat? Why didn’t I get shot at? | 我的强盗面罩呢? 为什么我没挨一枪? |
[32:06] | It’s because, you, you… you think I’m no good at anything! | 因为你们 你们… 你们觉得我一无是处! |
[32:09] | Well, maybe you’re right! Thanks! | 也许你们是对的! 谢谢! |
[32:13] | I told you not to bring him. | 我说了让你别带他 |
[32:16] | Why the cuss didn’t I listen to my lawyer? | 该死的 我为什么没听进律师的话? |
[32:18] | At this point we’ll be lucky if we can flip this tree for | 如果我们没有搬到这颗树来 |
[32:20] | half of what we’ve already sunk into it. | 我们或许会幸运些 |
[32:22] | I won’t be able to sleep on my back for six weeks | 我有六个月要不能平躺着睡了 |
[32:25] | and on my stomach I feel congested. | 趴着睡我又觉得呼吸困难 |
[32:27] | Why the cuss didn’t I listen to my lawyer? | 该死的 我为什么没听进律师的话? |
[32:29] | Because you don’t listen to anybody. | 因为你听不进任何人的话 |
[32:32] | – What was that? – What? I said… | -那是什么? -什么? 我说… |
[32:34] | Wake up! Everybody! They’re digging us out! | 起床! 大家! 他们要把我们挖出去! |
[32:37] | – They’ll kill the children! – Over my dead body, they will. | -他们会杀了孩子们! -那得先过我的尸体 |
[32:39] | That’s what I’m saying! You’d be dead, too, in that scenario! | 我就是这个意思! 在那种情况下 你也会死! |
[32:41] | – Well, I’m arguing against that! – What are you talking about? | -我又不是在反对你! -你在说些什么? |
[32:43] | – Why are you yelling at me? – Stop! Stop! Stop! | -你干嘛对我吼? -停! 停! 停! |
[32:45] | You say one thing, she says another, and it all changes back again! | 你说的和她说的 就不是同一件事 又回到原点了! |
[32:59] | I’ve got it! There’s not a moment to lose! | 我想到了! 还没到输的时候! |
[33:00] | – Why didn’t I think of this before? – Think of what? | -为什么我以前没想到呢? -想到什么? |
[33:03] | We’ve been trapped before. | 我们以前被捉住过 |
[33:05] | Dig! | 挖! |
[33:27] | I think it’s time for me to give us a pep talk… | 我想是时候为大家打打气 |
[33:29] | …and explain some things. | 解释下了 |
[33:32] | – A very long time ago… – May I have a word with you privately? | -很久很久以前… -我能跟你私下谈谈吗? |
[33:35] | Well, we’re in a hole. | 我们在一个洞里 |
[33:37] | Just on the other side of this mineral deposit. | 就到矿床的另一边去 |
[33:39] | Follow me. | 跟我走 |
[33:44] | I’m gonna lose my temper now. | 我现在要发脾气了 |
[33:46] | – When? – Right now. | -什么时候? -就现在 |
[33:48] | Well, when… Oh, my God! | 什么时候… 噢 我的天啊! |
[33:54] | Twelve fox-years ago, you made a promise to me | 二十狐狸年前 当我们被关在捕狐狸陷阱里时 |
[33:57] | while we were caged inside that fox-trap, that if we survived | 你对我承诺 如果我们活下来 |
[34:00] | you would never steal another chicken, goose, turkey, duck, | 你永远不再偷鸡 鹅 火鸡 鸭子 |
[34:03] | or squab, whatever they are. | 或是乳鸽 无论什么东西 |
[34:05] | And I believed you. Why? Why did you lie to me? | 我信了你 为什么? 为什么你要对我撒谎? |
[34:10] | Because I’m a wild animal… | 因为我是野生动物… |
[34:12] | You’re also a husband and a father. | 你也是丈夫和父亲 |
[34:16] | I’m trying to tell you the truth about myself. | 我试着要对你合盘托出 |
[34:19] | I don’t care about the truth about yourself. | 我不在意你是否合盘托出 |
[34:22] | This story is too predictable. | 这个故事太容易预见结局了 |
[34:26] | Predictable? Really? What happens in the end!? | 容易预见? 真的吗? 最后会怎样!? |
[34:29] | In the end, we all die… | 最后 我们都死了… |
[34:33] | unless you change. | 除非你改变 |
[34:50] | Petey, listen. | Petey 听着 |
[34:51] | Run down to the rentals department over at Malloy Consolidated | 跑去Malloy百货的租赁部 |
[34:54] | and place an order for, shall we say, | 下个订单 我们要 |
[34:56] | one Mighty Max, one Junior Spitfire, | 一台最大型挖掘机 一台小型挖掘机 |
[34:58] | and a long-range Tornado 375 Turbo. | 还有一台远程龙卷风375涡轮发动机 |
[35:01] | For immediate delivery. | 马上送到 |
[35:41] | Ash, are you mad at me? | Ash 你在生我的气么? |
[35:44] | I understand if you are, and I’m sorry. | 如果是 我也理解 而且我很抱歉 |
[35:45] | I wouldn’t have ever involved your cousin… | 如果我知道你会有这种感觉 |
[35:47] | …if I realized you would feel this way. | 我就不会拉你表哥入伙了 |
[35:48] | It was only ever just because he’s kind of a natural, I mean… | 只是因为他有点天分 我是说… |
[35:51] | Hey, look at him dig! | 嘿 看看他挖的! |
[35:55] | – Anyway, I’m sorry your feelings – You know what? | -不管怎么 我很抱歉 让你有这种感觉 -你知道吗? |
[35:57] | I’m gonna put dirt in my ears. | 我想用土把耳朵堵住 |
[35:59] | Yeah, that’s better. I can’t hear you now but keep talking. | 好了 这样好多了 我听不见你说的了 继续吧 |
[36:24] | I don’t have beagle ticks, by the way. | 提一句 我没有猎犬扁虱 |
[36:26] | Whoa! Me, neither. Whoever said we’ve beagle… | 哇! 我 也没有 谁说我们有猎犬… |
[36:30] | Apparently, that’s what you’ve been telling everyone. | 显然 你就是这么告诉大家的 |
[36:32] | Beagle ticks and pelt lice. | 猎犬扁虱和毛皮上的虱子 |
[36:34] | I never said that, and you’re misquoting me | 我从没说过 你引错我的话了 |
[36:36] | or somebody is, but I’m gonna get to the bottom of it. | 也许是别人说的 不过我会查清楚的 |
[36:39] | Look, Ash, we may or may not ever see the light of day again, | 听着 Ash 我们可能就看不见明天的太阳了 |
[36:42] | but I really like Agnes, and I think she likes me. | 但我真的很喜欢Agnes 我觉得她也喜欢我 |
[36:45] | Great. She’s a free agent. What do I care? | 很好 她是个自由的人 我有什么好介意的? |
[36:47] | – Well, then why’re you dead-set on… – Can I ask you a question? | -好 那你干嘛还坚决要… -我能问你个问题么? |
[36:50] | – You may. – What’s the point of sitting on the floor | -可以 -坐在地上 |
[36:52] | with your legs twisted into a pretzel talking to yourself | 把腿盘成椒盐卷饼的样子 和自己 |
[36:54] | for an hour and forty-five minutes? It’s weird. | 说1小时45分钟的话 到底有什么意义? 那很不可思议 |
[36:57] | My father and I first started… | 我爸和我一起第一次开始 |
[36:58] | …practicing meditation together when I was… | 练习冥想 是在我… |
[37:00] | Yeah? Well, that’s great. | 是吗? 那挺不错的 |
[37:01] | But I’d worry more about what that does for your reputation | 但比起你有没有猎犬扁虱 |
[37:03] | than whether or not you have beagle ticks or not. | 我更担心那会影响你的名声 |
[37:07] | I don’t. Nor pelt lice. | 我没有 皮毛上也没有虱子 |
[37:13] | One of those slovenly farmers… | 可能正有个邋遢的农场主 |
[37:15] | …is probably wearing my tail as a necktie by now. | 系着我的尾巴当领带呢 |
[37:17] | You’re paranoid, Foxy. | 你想多了 护理 |
[37:19] | Farmer, thank you. | 农场主 谢谢你 |
[37:20] | Correct me if I am misreading the data, | 如果我读错了材料 就纠正我 |
[37:22] | you’ve successfully destroyed the scenery, | 你成功破坏了这里的风景 |
[37:23] | but the alleged fox… | 但是所谓的狐狸… |
[37:25] | Look at Dad’s tie. | 看爸爸的领带 |
[37:27] | What will you three prominent farmers do now? | 你们三位杰出的农场主现在准备怎么做呢? |
[37:29] | Well, Dan, I can tell you what we’re not going to do. | Dan 我能告诉你的是 我们不会做的事情 |
[37:32] | We’re not gonna let him go. | 我们不会放他走 |
[37:46] | Stand clear, please. Stand clear, everyone. | 请站开点 大家站开点 |
[37:49] | Contact! | 接线! |
[38:04] | Boggis, how many men, did you got working on your farm? | Boggis 你农场里有多少工人? |
[38:06] | – Thirty five. – Bunce? | -三十五 -Bunce你呢? |
[38:07] | – Thirty six. – And I’ve got thirty-seven. That’s… | -三十六 -我有三十七个 那就是… |
[38:11] | I’d say, a hundred and eight altogether. | 一共108个 |
[38:15] | Petey! | Petey啊! |
[38:16] | Drop everything and assemble all hundred and eight members | 放下手头所有事情 把我们三个人所有的工人 |
[38:18] | of our entire three combined work-forces. | 一共108个全召集起来 |
[38:20] | We’re gonna starve them out and then kill them. | 我们要用饥饿把他们逼出来 然后杀了他们 |
[38:22] | Starting in, shall we say, fifteen minutes. | 就在 十五分钟后开始 |
[38:27] | An estimated, a hundred and eight snipers are | 据估计 现在有108个狙击兵 |
[38:30] | currently in position surrounding the demolished fox residence. | 正在被摧毁的狐狸居所周围 |
[38:33] | Many local animals, who’d appear to be trapped underground, | 被困在地下的 还有很多当地的动物 |
[38:36] | without provisions of any kind at this point. | 此时也被切断了各种供应 |
[38:38] | If I had a crystal ball, I’d predict… | 如果我有水晶球 我将预言 |
[38:41] | …a fairly grisly outcome to the situation. | 这会有相当可怕的结果 |
[38:43] | But we stand on the scene, watching closely, | 但我们站在现场 近距离观察 |
[38:45] | as events continue to unfold. | 事件依然没有任何进展 |
[38:49] | This is gonna be a total cluster cuss for everybody. | 这对大家来说 简直是糟透了 |
[39:00] | How long can a fox go without food or water? | 一只没水没食物的狐狸能撑多久? |
[39:03] | Well, I can only answer as an opossum, | 嗯 我只能从负鼠的角度来回答 |
[39:04] | but I don’t think I can last more than another couple of hours… | 但我觉得在我脱水且快饿死的时候… |
[39:06] | before I get completely dehydrated and starve to death. | 两个小时也坚持不了 |
[39:09] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[39:18] | – Dad? – Not a sound. | -爸爸? -别出声 |
[39:29] | You scared the cuss out of us! | 你吓死我们了! |
[39:33] | A lot of good animals are probably gonna die | 很多善良的动物可能会死 |
[39:36] | because of you. | 全怪你 |
[39:40] | We’ve been digging in circles for three days. | 我们已经挖了三天 绕来绕去 |
[39:43] | Half the woods have been obliterated. Nobody can get out. | 毁了半个林子 却没一个出去的 |
[39:45] | Right now my wife’s huddled at the bottom of the flint-mine | 现在我老婆和27个饥饿的孩子 |
[39:47] | with no food, no water, and twenty seven starving animal brats! | 挤在矿洞底下 没有食物 没有水! |
[39:52] | I just want to see a little | 我只想要一点点 |
[39:54] | sunshine. | 阳光 |
[39:56] | But you’re nocturnal, Phil. | 但你是夜行动物 Phil |
[39:57] | Your eyes barely even open, on a good day. | 你在晴天都不睁眼 |
[39:59] | I’m sick of your double-talk. We have rights! | 我受够你说的废话了 我们也有权利! |
[40:02] | We don’t like you, and we hate your dad. | 我们讨厌你 也讨厌你爸爸 |
[40:04] | Now grab some of that mud, chew it in your mouth, and swallow it. | 现在你就抓点泥巴 塞嘴里 吞了 |
[40:07] | – I’m not gonna eat mud! – Cuss, yeah, you are. | -我不吃泥巴! -混蛋 叫你吃就吃 |
[40:17] | Don’t do that. | 住手 |
[40:19] | Why’d you take your shoes off? | 你为什么脱鞋? |
[40:20] | So I don’t break your nose when I kick it. | 这样我就不会踢坏你的鼻子 |
[40:33] | I can fight my own fights. | 我可以自己打的 |
[40:35] | No, you can’t. | 不 你打不了 |
[40:37] | Those farmers aren’t gonna quit | 那些农场主不抓到你和你的家人 |
[40:38] | until they’ve got you and every member of your family | 是不会罢休的 |
[40:40] | nailed upside-down to a bloody stick with your eyes gorged out. | 他们会把你倒钉在架子上 挖掉你的眼睛 |
[40:45] | This is getting a little too personal. | 这是我自个的事 |
[40:48] | Give me a minute. | 等一下 |
[41:05] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[41:07] | – What is it? – It could be a good one. | -是什么? -是个好主意 |
[41:08] | – Lay it on us. – It might save our lives. | -告诉我们 -也许能救我们的命 |
[41:10] | Say the idea! | 快说! |
[41:12] | Alright! Let’s try it! | 好! 我们试试! |
[41:15] | Go to the flint-mine. Tell Mrs. Badger, | 去矿洞那 告诉獾夫人她们 |
[41:17] | et al. that help is on the way. | 救兵马上就到 |
[41:19] | Is help on the way? | 真的吗? |
[41:21] | I sure as cuss hope so. | 半点不假 |
[41:28] | Ash, I know what it’s like to feel | Ash 现在我知道 |
[41:33] | different. | 与众不同的感觉了 |
[41:36] | I’m not different, am I? | 我与众不同吗? |
[41:40] | We all are. | 我们都与众不同 |
[41:41] | Him, especially. | 尤其是他 |
[41:43] | But there’s something kind of fantastic about that, isn’t there? | 但 这就是生命奇特的地方 不是吗? |
[41:52] | Not to me. I’d prefer to be an athlete. | 我不是 我只想当个运动员 |
[41:57] | Gentlemen, this time we must dig in a very special direction. | 同志们 这次我们要朝一个非常特殊的方向挖 |
[42:07] | I got to kind of feel out the vibe. | 我能感应到 |
[42:13] | Begin. | 开始 |
[42:39] | Come on. You… you get… You like… er… | 快来 这… 这里有… 有… 呃… |
[42:42] | Come on! | 快来! |
[42:49] | I hit it slap in the middle! Do you get how incredible this is? | 我正中红心啊! 神不神奇? |
[42:54] | “About a handsome little fox, let me sing you folks a yarn.” | “这是一只漂亮的狐狸 请听我来唱” |
[42:59] | “Hey, diddle-dee, doddle-do, doodle-dum!” | “嘿 滴咚滴 嘟咚嘟 嘟咚铛!” |
[43:03] | “It was a splendid little feller, full of wit and grace and charm.” | “他曾是一个棒小伙 充满智慧 优雅 和魅力” |
[43:07] | “Say, zippy-zee, yappy-yo, google-gum!” | “听我说 滋啤滋 呀啤呦 咕呴钢!” |
[43:11] | “Well, like any little critter needing Vittels for his littl’uns.” | “就像 蝼蚁尚且偷生” |
[43:16] | “Well, he stole, and he cheated, and he lied to survive.” | “所以 他偷 他骗 他为了生存说谎” |
[43:22] | “Doodle-dum, diddle-die, doddle-diddle-doodle-dee!” | “嘟咚铛 叮咚叮 嘟咚 叮咚 嘟咚 滴!” |
[43:27] | “Zippy-zo, zippy-zay, zippy-zappy-zoopy-zee!” | “滋啤滋 滋啤咋 滋啤 咋啤 哫啤 滋!” |
[43:31] | “Doodle-dum, Doodle-dum.” | “嘟咚咚 嘟咚咚” |
[43:35] | “Let me take a little tick now to color in the scene,” | “请听我细细说来” |
[43:37] | “Across the valley lived three yokels… | “村那边住着3个农场主 |
[43:39] | …name of Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.” | Boggis Bunce和Bean” |
[43:42] | “Now these three crazy jackies had our hero on the run” | “这三个人追着我们的主人公” |
[43:44] | “Shot the tail off the cuss with a fox-shooting gun.” | “用猎枪打掉了它的尾巴” |
[43:46] | “But that stylish little fox was as clever as a whip.” | “但那是只聪明的狐狸” |
[43:48] | “Dug as quick as a gopher Who was a hyper-ack-a-tive.” | “挖洞速度同地鼠一样快” |
[43:54] | “Now those three farmers sit it where there’s a hole, | “现在这3个人仍旧守在洞口 |
[43:56] | it was once a hill.” | 那里曾经有座山” |
[43:59] | “Singing, diddle-dee, doddle-do, doodle-dum!” | “一起唱 滴咚滴 嘟咚嘟 嘟咚嘟!” |
[44:02] | “And as far as I can reckon, they’re a-setting up there still.” | “直到我确定他们还在这里” |
[44:07] | “Singing, zippy-zee, yappy-yo…” | “一起唱 滋啤滋 呀啤呦…” |
[44:10] | What are you singing, Petey? | 你唱什么呢 Petey? |
[44:14] | Just just making up one as I went along, really. | 只是我写的一首消遣的曲子 |
[44:17] | That’s just weak song-writing! | 真是个烂歌! |
[44:19] | You wrote a bad song, Petey! | 你歌写得太差劲了 Petey! |
[44:41] | We took everything. | 我们把东西全拿来了 |
[44:43] | They took everything? | 他们偷走了所有的东西? |
[44:45] | Let me call you back, Petey. | 我一会儿回电话给你 Petey |
[44:50] | Well, they’d be anywhere by now. | 好了 现在他们哪都能去了 |
[44:51] | They’re digging right under our feet. | 他们就在我们脚底下挖来挖去的 |
[44:52] | Well, in a sense, we’ve only made matters worse. | 嗯 总之 事情越来越糟了 |
[44:54] | We should have stayed out of it. | 我们应该停手了 |
[45:28] | I’ve got an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[45:39] | I’m still not getting a signal. Is anyboby getting any reception? | 我一点信号都收不到 有人能收到吗? |
[45:41] | I don’t have any signal, but I’ve got a problem. | 我没有任何信号 只有个问题 |
[45:44] | Crisp up those ducks. Aye, drag those chickens. | 把鸭子烤脆 Aye 把鸡拿过来 |
[45:46] | Slow them down just a little bit, we’re a little ahead. | 慢一点没关系 我们有点超前 |
[45:48] | Where are the apples? Stiil out? You still have them raw? | 苹果在哪? 还在外面? 它们还是生的? |
[45:49] | Well, slice them up. Let’s get them in the pantry. | 好 把它们切成片 放到储藏室里去 |
[45:51] | I can imagine how painful, | 我可以想象你有多痛苦 |
[45:53] | even just emotionally, that must be for you. | 尽管只是精神上的 |
[45:55] | Well, you know, it’s not the end of the world. | 嗯 你要知道 还没到世界末日 |
[45:57] | Oh, but Foxy, how humiliating! | 哦 但是狐狸 多丢脸啊! |
[45:59] | Having your whole tail blown clean off… | 整个尾巴都没了… |
[46:01] | Can we drop it? | 可以不谈这个吗? |
[46:06] | Yeah, it’s really good. Sweet and nice. | 耶 真不错 气氛和谐 |
[46:08] | Hey, they say you’re a natural. True or false? | 嘿 他们说你天赋异禀 对还是错? |
[46:11] | – I just… – Answer the question. | -我只是… -回答问题 |
[46:13] | – True, I guess. – Correct. | -对的 我觉得 -好 |
[46:15] | Get out of here, Agnes. | 你闪开一下 Agnes |
[46:16] | I need to have a private word with Kristofferson. | 我想跟Kristofferson私下谈谈 |
[46:17] | Just a minute. She… she doesn’t… | 就一会儿 她… 她不必… |
[46:19] | I don’t mind. I’m gonna go talk to them. | 我不介意 我过去找他们说话 |
[46:21] | Listen to me, I just had a brainstorm for something | 听我说 我要去干一件惊天动地的事儿 |
[46:24] | fantastic I’ve got to do. But I can’t do it alone. | 但是我自个做不了 |
[46:27] | – I’m not interested. – Hear me out. | -我不感兴趣 -听我说完 |
[46:28] | No, thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[46:29] | I think foxes from your side of the family take unnecessary risks. | 我觉得你和家里某些狐狸一样 爱冒无谓之险 |
[46:32] | Only because they got the guts in their blood | 就因为他们有这个胆 |
[46:35] | and so do we. | 但是我们也有 |
[46:36] | – Was I a bit rude to Agnes? – Yeah. | -我刚才对Agnes很不客气吗? -对 |
[46:39] | I’d probably say something I shoudn’t. | 我大概说了些不该说的话 |
[46:41] | I’ll say something to her in a minute. | 我待会儿去跟她谈谈 |
[46:43] | – What’s the brainstorm? – In a nutshell? | -你要干什么? -简单地说说? |
[46:46] | We’re gonna steal back my dad’s tail. | 我们去把我爸爸的尾巴偷回来 |
[47:00] | – Okay, chief. – Here we go. | -好了 老大 -开始吧 |
[47:15] | Well, it took a near catastrophe for all of you to finally | 嗯 在历劫之后 很荣幸邀请大家 |
[47:18] | take me up on my offer to have you… | 一起在矿洞里… |
[47:20] | …over to the flint-mine for dinner. | 吃顿晚餐 |
[47:21] | – but I guess we have… – I’m sorry. | -但我想我们都… -抱歉 |
[47:22] | Maybe my invitation got lost in the mail. | 或许 我的请帖送丢了哦 |
[47:24] | Does anybody know what this badger’s talking about? | 有人知道这只獾在说什么吗? |
[47:27] | Hey, hold on. | 嘿 等等 |
[47:28] | But Clive’s right. In all seriousness. | 但 说实话 Clive是对的 |
[47:30] | Excuse me, B. | 抱歉 B |
[47:31] | I guess we do have these three ugly farmers to thank for one thing: | 我觉得 我们要感谢那三个恶棍一件事: |
[47:36] | reminding us to be thankful and aware of each other. | 提醒我们要感恩 要关心彼此 |
[47:39] | I’m gonna say it again. Aware. | 我再强调一次 关心 |
[47:55] | – I don’t feel safe. – That’s because we’re not. | -我觉得很不安全 -因为本来就不安全 |
[47:59] | You should probably put on your bandit hat now. | 你现在应该把面罩戴上 |
[48:01] | Personally, I don’t have one, but I modified this tube sock. | 我虽然没有 但我把这个短袜改了 |
[48:07] | – We look good. – Yeah, we do. | -我们看起来像那么回事 -耶 的确 |
[48:09] | Now where would you keep a prized tail, | 现在 想想 如果你喜欢收集尾巴 |
[48:11] | if you collected them, if that was your hobby? | 你会把尾巴藏哪? |
[48:13] | I’d probably hang it over the mantelpiece. | 我可能会把它挂在壁炉上 |
[48:15] | Right. Good. In fact what’s that smell? | 嗯 好 这是什么味道? |
[48:21] | Ever tasted one of Mrs. Bean’s famous nutmeg-ginger-apple-snaps? | 吃过Bean先生最出名的核仁生姜苹果派吗? |
[48:25] | Well, I didn’t do. | 呃 没吃过 |
[48:34] | They are still warm. | 它们还是热的 |
[48:40] | – We got it wrong. – What? | -我们猜错了 -什么? |
[48:42] | It’s not over the mantelpiece. | 尾巴不在壁炉上 |
[48:45] | The necktie. | 它成了领带 |
[49:13] | – Let’s go. – Hang on. | -快走 -等一下 |
[49:14] | – What? – I wanna do more. | -什么? -我想再吃点 |
[49:15] | – She’s there! – She can’t see. | -她在那! -她看不见 |
[49:24] | Look at each other. Here we are. Wow! | 看看我们 都在这 哇! |
[49:27] | Now I’ve already had too much to drink, and I’m feeling sentimental, | 我已经有点醉了 还有点伤感 |
[49:30] | but I’m gonna say something, anyway, which nobody wants to admit, | 可我还想说件没人愿承认的事 |
[49:32] | but I think is probably true. | 但我觉得这是事实 |
[49:35] | We beat them. | 我们打垮他们了 |
[49:37] | We beat those farmers, and now we’re triumphantly eating | 我们打败了那些农场主 且正志得意满地坐在这 |
[49:39] | their roasted chicken, their sizzling duck, | 吃着他们的烤鸡 烤鸭 |
[49:41] | their succulent turkey, their foie gras de… | 火鸡 以及鹅肝酱… |
[49:46] | – Where did the boys go? – What? Where? | -孩子们哪去了? -什么? 哪? |
[49:48] | – Ash? Kristofferson? – Boys? | -Ash? Kristofferson? -孩子们? |
[49:52] | Oh, my God! That was crazy! | 哦 我的天啊! 太危险了! |
[49:53] | I can’t believe what just happened in there. | 真不敢相信 |
[49:54] | Come on, let’s go out of here! Let’s go! | 快走 我们快离开这! 快走! |
[49:55] | Where are we? Where are we? Where are we? What? | 我们在哪? 我们在哪? 我们在哪? 什么? |
[50:01] | Kristofferson? Kristofferson? | |
[50:02] | What am I hearing again, baby? What’s happening? | 亲爱的 我好像听到什么了? 怎么回事? |
[50:05] | Am I still paranoid? | 是我的幻觉吗? |
[50:10] | Cider? | 苹果酒? |
[50:34] | What just happened? | 刚才发生了什么事? |
[50:35] | Something with cider. That was dangerous. | 似乎有苹果酒 刚才真是太危险了 |
[50:36] | – Is anyone hurt? – We’re all hurt! | -有人受伤吗? -我们全都受伤了! |
[50:38] | My entire flint-mine just got demolished. | 我的整个家都被毁了 |
[50:41] | Apple juice. Apple juice flood. | 苹果汁 苹果汁的洪水 |
[50:43] | Let’s do a head-count! Everybody pick a buddy! | 我们点个数吧! 各自都找找自己的伙伴! |
[50:45] | Where did the boys go? | 孩子们在哪呢? |
[50:46] | -Ash? -Ash? – Ash? – Ash? | |
[50:48] | Kristofferson? Ash!? Kristofferson? Ash!? | |
[50:49] | I’m here! | 我在这! |
[50:51] | Ash! Who’s your buddy? | Ash! 你表弟呢? |
[50:52] | – Kristofferson. – Where is he? | -Kristofferson -他在哪? |
[50:54] | – I don’t know. – Why not? | -我不知道 -为什么? |
[50:55] | – I lost him! – You lost him? | -我把他弄丢了! -你弄丢了他? |
[50:56] | – I, uh, I was in the kitchen – Where were you? | -我 呃 我当时在厨房 -你们在哪? |
[50:59] | – We were trying to find the necktie. – What are you talking about? | -我们想要找那条领带 -你在说什么? |
[51:02] | – It’s my fault. – Oh, no. | -是我的错 -哦 不 |
[51:04] | Where did you that nutmeg-ginger-apple-snap? | 你怎么会有核仁生姜苹果派? |
[51:06] | And why are you wearing that fake bandit hat!? | 你为什么戴着那个伪劣面罩!? |
[51:09] | We went to steal back your tail. | 我们想要把你的尾巴偷回来 |
[51:14] | Kristofferson! Kristofferson! Kristofferson! Kristofferson! | |
[51:17] | Kristofferson! Kristofferson! Kristofferson! Kristofferson! | |
[51:23] | Wrap this wet, little mutt in a newspaper | 把这个湿哒哒的小东西用报纸包起来 |
[51:25] | and put him in a box with some holes punched in the top. | 然后把它关到笼子里 在上面留点透气孔 |
[51:29] | There’s only one way out of this sewer, | 这个下水道只有一个出口 |
[51:31] | but the manhole cover’s closed, | 但窨井盖被堵住了 |
[51:32] | and there’s a station wagon parked on it. | 有辆旅行车压住了它 |
[51:34] | Which means we’re permanently stuck down here. | 换句话说 我们要永远被困在这里了 |
[51:37] | You still think we beat them, Foxy? | 你还认为我们打垮他们了吗 狐狸? |
[51:58] | Badger’s right. | 獾是对的 |
[52:00] | These farmers aren’t gonna quit until they catch me. | 他们不抓到我是不会罢休的 |
[52:03] | I shouldn’t have lied to your face. | 我不该对你撒谎 |
[52:04] | I shouldn’t have fallen off the wagon | 我不该重操旧业 |
[52:05] | and started secretly stealing chickens on the sly. | 悄悄去偷鸡 |
[52:08] | I shouldn’t have pushed these farmers… | 我不该老想着去耍那些农主 |
[52:10] | …so far and tried to embarrass them | 让他们丢脸 |
[52:11] | and cuss with their heads. | 让他们威风扫地 |
[52:13] | I enjoyed it, but I shouldn’t have done it. | 虽然我挺喜欢这样 但我不该这么做 |
[52:15] | And now there’s only one way out. | 现在我们只有一条路可走 |
[52:17] | Maybe if I hand myself over and let them kill me, | 也许我应该去自首 让他们杀了我 |
[52:19] | stuff me, and hang me over their mantelpiece. | 扒了我的皮 把我挂在他们的壁炉上 |
[52:21] | You’ll do no such thing. | 你不要这样 |
[52:23] | Darling, maybe they’ll let everyone else live. | 亲爱的 也许他们会放过其他人 |
[52:27] | Oh, why did you have to get us into this, Foxy? | 哦 为何你要让我们面对这种两难选择 阿狐? |
[52:32] | I don’t know, but I have a possible theory. | 我不知道 我只是这样想 |
[52:36] | I think I have this thing where I need everybody to think | 我觉得我有个毛病 想要每个人都认为 |
[52:38] | I’m the greatest the quote-unquote fantastic Mr. Fox. | 我是最了不起的狐狸先生 |
[52:41] | And if they aren’t completely knocked-out and dazzled, | 而且他们如果被我耍得团团转 |
[52:44] | and kind of intimidated by me, then | 被我吓到 |
[52:46] | I don’t feel good about myself. | 那我就会不舒服 |
[52:48] | Foxes traditionally like to court danger, hunt prey, | 狐狸向来喜欢冒险 捕猎 |
[52:51] | and outsmart predators. And that’s what I’m actually good at! | 喜欢智胜强者 而我所擅长的也正如此! |
[52:56] | I think, at the end of the day, I’m just… | 我想 结果 我只是… |
[52:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[52:59] | We’re wild animals. | 我们是野兽 |
[53:02] | I guess we always were. | 我想我们一直都是 |
[53:05] | I promise you, if I had all this to do over again, | 我保证 如果这一切还能重来 |
[53:07] | I’d have never let you down. | 我一定不会让你失望的 |
[53:09] | It was always more fun when we did it together, anyway. | 无论如何 我们在一起总是更加快乐 |
[53:13] | – I love you, Felicity. – I love you, too. | -我爱你 Felicity -我也爱你 |
[53:19] | But I shouldn’t have married you. | 但我不该和你结婚 |
[53:31] | Did I ever tell you about the time… | 我有没有和你说过 当我们 |
[53:32] | …I learned we were gonna have a cub? | 知道会有小孩时候的事? |
[53:33] | – In the fox-trap. – Right. | -在狐狸陷阱里 -对 |
[53:35] | – We were at gunpoint, and your mother – said she’s pregnant. | -我们正在危急关头 然后你妈妈 -说她怀孕了 |
[53:37] | Let me tell it, okay? | 让我来讲 好吗? |
[53:39] | I had no idea how we were gonna get out of this jam, and | 我完全不知道怎么逃离困境 |
[53:42] | then it hit me: what do foxes do better than any other animal? | 然后我灵机一动: 狐狸最擅长做什么? |
[53:45] | – Dig. – You’re stepping on my lines. | -挖洞 -你又在插嘴了 |
[53:46] | Right, keep telling it. | 好 继续说吧 |
[53:47] | So we dug. And the whole time I put paw over paw, | 所以我们开始挖 整个过程中我双爪并用 |
[53:50] | scooping dirt and pebbles… | 挖着土和石子 |
[53:52] | …with your mother digging like crazy beside me, | 你妈妈像疯了一样在旁边挖着 |
[53:53] | I kept wondering: who is this little boy gonna be? | 我一直在想: 这个小男孩会是怎样的? |
[53:56] | – Or girl. – Or girl, right. | -或者女孩 -或者女孩 对 |
[53:57] | Because at that point we didn’t know. | 因为那时我们不知道 |
[54:00] | Ash, I’m so glad he was you. | Ash 我很高兴有你这个儿子 |
[54:05] | It’s not your fault it’s mine. | 那不是你的错 而是我的 |
[54:30] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[54:35] | Well, I guess we should, uh, | 嗯 我想我们很应该 嗯 |
[54:38] | probably split into a certain number of groups | 分成几个组 |
[54:41] | and start doing something, right? | 然后做点什么 对吧? |
[54:50] | Can I have a glass of water? | 我能喝杯水吗? |
[54:55] | Excuse me! Excuse me? | 喂! 有人吗? |
[54:59] | Kristofferson? Hello? | Kristofferson? 你在哪? |
[55:01] | Can you hear us? | 你能听到吗? |
[55:04] | Kristofferson? Kristofferson? | |
[55:05] | They got the boy. | 他们抓到了那只小狐狸 |
[55:12] | They want to trade the son for his poppa. | 他们想用他换他的爸爸 |
[55:20] | Why’d they write this in letters cut out of magazines? | 为什么他们用杂志上的剪字拼出这封信? |
[55:22] | To protect their identities. | 为了隐藏自己的身份 |
[55:24] | Oh, right, but then why did they sign their names? | 哦 对 他们为什么还签了名? |
[55:27] | Plus, we already knew who they were | 还有 我们已经知道他们是谁了 |
[55:28] | because they’re trying to kill us. | 因为他们想杀我们 |
[55:30] | Mr. Fox, we have your son. | 狐狸先生 你儿子在我们手里 |
[55:32] | If you ever want to see him alive again… | 如果你还想见到他… |
[55:34] | You took the wrong fox. | 你们抓错了狐狸 |
[55:39] | I’m his son. | 我才是他的儿子 |
[55:42] | I can see the resemblance. | 我能看出你俩的相似之处 |
[55:46] | – What’s that? – Help! | -那是什么? -救命! |
[56:07] | Come on, man! Come on, stop! | 拜托! 拜托 别过来! |
[56:16] | Look at you, girl! | 瞧 小妞! |
[56:18] | You’re still as fine looking as a creme brulee. | 你还是美貌如花 |
[56:22] | Am I being flirted with by a psychotic rat? | 我是不是在被一只疯耗子调戏? |
[56:36] | Excuse me, may I cut-in? | 抱歉 我能加入吗? |
[57:12] | The boy is locked in an apple crate on top of a gunlocker | 那孩子被锁在Bean Annex家的阁楼 |
[57:16] | in the attic of Bean Annex. | 枪柜上面的一个苹果箱里 |
[57:21] | Would you have told me if I didn’t kill you first? | 如果不是死到临头 你会不会告诉我? |
[57:24] | Never. | 绝不 |
[57:27] | All these wasted years. | 浪费了这么多年 |
[57:29] | What were you looking for, Rat? | 你究竟在找什么 耗子? |
[57:32] | He’s trying to say something, Dad. | 他好像要说什么 爸爸 |
[57:36] | Cider. | 苹果酒 |
[57:42] | Here you are, Rat. | 给你 耗子 |
[57:44] | A beaker of Bean’s finest secret cider. | 一杯Bean秘藏的最好的苹果酒 |
[57:52] | Like melted gold. | 像是熔化的黄金 |
[58:04] | He redeemed himself. | 他为自己赎了罪 |
[58:06] | Redemption? Sure. | 救赎? 当然 |
[58:08] | But, in the end he’s just another dead rat | 但 到头来 他不过是中国餐厅后面的 |
[58:11] | in a garbage pail behind a Chinese restaurant. | 垃圾桶里的又一只死老鼠罢了 |
[58:28] | He might be bananas. | 他也许疯掉了 |
[58:31] | Yes, he did. | 没错 |
[58:34] | My suicide mission’s been canceled. | 我不去自杀了 |
[58:35] | We’re replacing it with a go-for-broke rescue mission. | 取而代之的是 背水一战的拯救计划 |
[58:39] | In a way, I’m almost glad that flood interrupted us, | 从某方面说 我挺高兴洪水中断了宴席 |
[58:42] | because I don’t like the toast I was giving. | 因为我不喜欢之前那段祝酒词 |
[58:44] | I’m gonna start over. | 我要重新讲过 |
[58:50] | When I look down this table with the exquisite feast set before us, | 当我顺着这张摆满精美盛宴的桌子看去 |
[58:53] | I see, two terrific lawyers, a skilled pediatrician, | 我看到了 两个杰出的律师 一个熟练的儿科医生 |
[58:57] | a wonderful chef, a savvy real estate agent, | 一个神奇的厨师 一个精明的房地产经纪人 |
[58:59] | an excellent tailor, a crack accountant, | 一个优秀的裁缝 一个一流的会计 |
[59:01] | a gifted musician, | 一个才华横溢的音乐家 |
[59:02] | a pretty good minnow fisherman, and possibly | 一个相当不错的鲦鱼捕捞者 还有 |
[59:04] | the best landscape painter working on the scene today. | 一个可能是今天在座最好的风景画家 |
[59:07] | Maybe a few of you might even read my column from time to time. | 也许你们有人会时不时读读我的专栏 |
[59:10] | Who knows? I tend to doubt it. | 但谁知道呢? 我不敢肯定 |
[59:13] | I also see a room full of wild animals. | 我还看到了满房间的野兽 |
[59:17] | Wild animals with true natures and pure talents. | 有着真正天性和纯粹天赋的野兽 |
[59:21] | Wild animals with scientific sounding Latin names | 有着散发科学气味 能够体现我们 |
[59:23] | that means something about our DNA. | DNA的拉丁名字的野兽 |
[59:25] | Wild animals each with his own… | 因为物种不同… |
[59:28] | …strengths and weaknesses due to his or her species. | 而有着自己优缺点的野兽 |
[59:31] | Anyway, I think it may very well… | 总之 我想我们之间的… |
[59:33] | …be all the beautiful differences among us | 这些美好的差异 |
[59:35] | that just might give us… | 可能给了我们 |
[59:37] | …the tiniest glimmer of a chance of saving my nephew | 救我外甥的一线生机 |
[59:39] | and letting me make it up to you… | 并能让我为连累你们 |
[59:41] | …for getting us into this crazy whatever-it-is. | 而做点弥补 |
[59:43] | I don’t know. It’s just a thought. Thank you for listening. | 我不清楚 这只是我的想法 谢谢聆听 |
[59:46] | Cheers, everyone. | 干杯 各位 |
[59:51] | Let’s eat! | 让我们开吃吧 |
[59:55] | What? I was just playing along with the pitch he was doing. | 怎么了? 我只是假装回应他的演说 |
[59:59] | Will you join me? | 你们会和我一起吗? |
[1:00:02] | I will. | 我会的 |
[1:00:05] | Go ahead. | 干吧 |
[1:00:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[1:00:09] | Alright! Let’s start planning! Who knows shorthand? | 好! 让我们来计划一下! 谁会速记? |
[1:00:11] | Great! Linda! Lutra Lutra! You got some dry paper? | 很好! Linda! Lutra Lutra! 你有干的纸吗? |
[1:00:14] | Here we go. | 我们开始了 |
[1:00:15] | Mole! Talpa Europea! What do you got? | 鼹鼠! Talpa Europea! 你会什么? |
[1:00:17] | – I can see in the dark? – That’s incredible! We can use that! | -我能在黑暗中视物? -难以置信! 我们能用到这点! |
[1:00:19] | – Linda? – Got it. | -Linda? -记下了 |
[1:00:20] | – Rabbit! Oryctolagus Cuniculus! – I’m fast. | -兔子! Oryctolagus Cuniculus! -我跑得快 |
[1:00:23] | – You bet you’re! Linda? – Got it. | -金口玉言! Linda? -记下了 |
[1:00:24] | – Beaver! Castor Fiber! – I can chew through wood. | -海狸! Castor Fiber! -我能咬穿木头 |
[1:00:26] | – Amazing! Linda? – Got it. | -真神奇! Linda? -记下了 |
[1:00:28] | – Badger! Meles Meles! – Demolitions expert! | -獾! Meles Meles! -爆破专家! |
[1:00:30] | What? Since when? | 什么? 什么时候开始的? |
[1:00:31] | – Explosions, flames, burning things! – Demolitions expert! | -爆炸 火焰 焚烧! -爆破专家! |
[1:00:34] | – Okay! Linda? – Got it. | -好的! Linda? -记下了 |
[1:00:36] | – Weasel! Mustela Nivalis! – Stop yelling! | -鼬鼠! Mustela Nivalis! -别喊了! |
[1:00:39] | Alright! | 好吧! |
[1:00:41] | Alright, Ash, you get these little kids organized | 好的 Ash 你组织一下这些孩子 |
[1:00:43] | and put together some kind of a K.P. | 然后派一队K.P.或什么的 |
[1:00:44] | unit or something to keep this sewer clean. | 以保证下水道的整洁 |
[1:00:46] | It’s good for morale. | 这有助于我方士气 |
[1:00:47] | Done! What’s K.P.? | 交给我吧! K.P.是什么? |
[1:00:49] | I think it means janitors. | 我想是指看管员 |
[1:00:53] | Hey! Hey! Mate, over here! Hey! | 嘿! 嘿! 朋友 在这里! 嘿! |
[1:00:56] | I wanna go with you, too. I wanna fight. | 我也要跟你们去 我也要战斗 |
[1:00:59] | Good. Fabulous! Microtus Pennsylvanicus! | 好 真不错! Microtus Pennsylvanicus! |
[1:01:05] | I didn’t get a job yet or a Latin name. What’s my strength? | 我还没有工作或拉丁名字 我的强项是什么? |
[1:01:09] | Listen, you’re Kylie. You’re an unbelievably nice guy. | 听着 你是Kylie 你是难得一见的好人 |
[1:01:12] | Your job is really just to be available, I think. | 我想你的工作就是时刻待命 |
[1:01:15] | I don’t know your Latin name. | 我不知道你的拉丁名 |
[1:01:16] | I doubt they even had opossums in ancient Rome. | 我怀疑在古罗马是不是有负鼠 |
[1:01:28] | It’s stupendous. Where’s us? | 太大了 我们在哪里? |
[1:01:30] | – Right here. – Paint an X. | -在这里 -画个叉 |
[1:01:34] | Dear farmers Boggis, Bunce, and Bean, | 亲爱的农场主Boggis Bunce 和Bean |
[1:01:36] | I have no alternative but to agree to your terms. | 我别无选择 只能同意你们的条件 |
[1:01:38] | Move the station wagon | 开走旅行车 |
[1:01:39] | and open the manhole cover below the foot of the drainpipe | 打开补鞋匠店边 |
[1:01:42] | next to the cobbler’s shop… | 排水管下的窨井盖 |
[1:01:43] | …and meet me there today at 10 A. M. sharp. | 上午10点整 我们准时见 |
[1:01:45] | I will hand myself over to you in exchange… | 我将自首 |
[1:01:46] | …for the boy’s safe return. | 以换取孩子的平安归来 |
[1:01:48] | Cordially, Mr. Fox. | 此致敬礼 狐狸上 |
[1:01:51] | Why’d he write this in letters cut out of magazines? | 他为什么用杂志上的剪字写这封信? |
[1:01:54] | I don’t know, but you did the same thing. | 我不知道 但你也做了同样的事 |
[1:01:56] | I don’t trust this guy. Anyway, set up the ambush. | 我不相信这家伙 总之 设好埋伏 |
[1:01:59] | Synchronize your clocks. The time is now nine forty-five A.M. | 对表 现在是上午9点45 |
[1:02:04] | Here, put these bandit hats on. | 来 带上这些面罩 |
[1:03:01] | Did you bring the boy? | 你们把孩子带来了吗? |
[1:03:03] | Of course, we did! Say something, kid! | 当然 带来了! 说话 孩子! |
[1:03:08] | Excuse me! Excuse me? | 喂! 喂? |
[1:03:11] | Come on! That doesn’t sound anything like him! | 拜托! 听起来一点都不像他! |
[1:03:13] | It’s amateur night in Dixie! | Dixie表演会即将开始! |
[1:03:23] | What the cuss is he burning? | 他在烧什么鬼东西? |
[1:03:27] | “Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.” | “Boggis Bunce 和Bean” |
[1:03:30] | “One fat, one short, one lean.” | “一胖 一矮 一瘦” |
[1:03:39] | Is that all you’ve got, Mr. Fox? | 你就这本事吗 狐狸先生? |
[1:03:43] | “Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.” | “Boggis Bunce 和Bean” |
[1:03:44] | “One fat, one short, one lean.” | “一胖 一矮 一瘦” |
[1:03:46] | “These horrible crooks, so different in looks,” | “这仨恶棍 长相各异” |
[1:03:48] | “were nonetheless equally mean.” | “却同样卑鄙” |
[1:03:51] | It’s unclear, whether these… | 现在还不清楚 是否这些… |
[1:03:54] | “These horrible crooks, so different in looks,” | “这仨恶棍 长相各异” |
[1:03:56] | “were nonetheless equally mean.” | “却同样卑鄙” |
[1:03:58] | “Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.” | “Boggis Bunce 和Bean” |
[1:04:00] | “One fat, one short, one lean.” | “一胖 一矮 一瘦” |
[1:04:02] | “These horrible crooks, so different in looks,” | “这仨恶棍 长相各异” |
[1:04:04] | “were nonetheless equally mean.” | “却同样卑鄙” |
[1:04:06] | “Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.” | “Boggis Bunce 和Bean” |
[1:04:07] | “One fat, one short, one lean.” | “一胖 一矮 一瘦” |
[1:04:11] | Twenty-eight pinecones fired! Twenty-two targets hit. | 射出了28个松果! 击中22个目标 |
[1:04:17] | – Decoy phase! Go! – Yes, sir. | -诱饵计划! 上! -是 长官 |
[1:04:35] | Da… Dad’s on fire. | 爸… 爸爸着火了 |
[1:04:40] | – Foxy, you’re on. – We are ready. | -狐狸 该你了 -我们一切就绪 |
[1:04:44] | I’m gonna find him, I’m gonna bring him back. | 我会找到他 带他回来 |
[1:04:46] | I know, you will. | 我知道你会的 |
[1:04:48] | Contact! | 起爆! |
[1:05:04] | Are you scared of wolves? | 你怕狼吗? |
[1:05:06] | Scared, no! I have a phobia of them! | 不是怕! 是怕得要死! |
[1:05:08] | Well, I have a thing about thunder! | 哦 我怕闪电! |
[1:05:10] | – Why? That’s stupid! – I don’t like needles myself! | -为什么? 那有什么好怕的! -我不喜欢针! |
[1:05:14] | Where did you come from again? How did you get in the sidecar? | 你又从哪里冒出来的? 你是怎么进到跨斗里的? |
[1:05:16] | I feel like I’m losing my mind! | 我感觉我要疯了! |
[1:05:21] | I’ve got a fox on a motorcycle with a littler fox and, uh, | 我发现一辆摩托正在7号田路向北行驶 |
[1:05:24] | what looks like to be an opossum… | 上面有一大一小两只狐狸 |
[1:05:26] | …in the sidecar riding north on farm lane 7. | 跨斗里还有一只疑似负鼠的动物 |
[1:05:28] | Does that sound like anything to anybody? | 这消息管用吗? |
[1:05:31] | Red, it’s Franklin Bean! | Red 我是Franklin Bean! |
[1:05:32] | Turn around, get the cuss back here, | 调头 回来 |
[1:05:34] | and pick us up on the A.S.A.P! | 尽快来接我们! |
[1:06:08] | – Kylie, you got a credit card? – Sure. | -Kylie 你有信用卡吗? -当然 |
[1:06:10] | See, this is what I was saying about | 看 这就是我所说的 |
[1:06:11] | how good you are at just being available for… | 你的优点就是有求必应… |
[1:06:13] | A Titanium Card? | 一张钛金卡? |
[1:06:14] | How the cuss did you qualify for this? | 你究竟怎么弄到这张卡的? |
[1:06:17] | I pay my bills on time. I’ve always had good credit. | 我按时还钱 信用一直很好 |
[1:06:27] | – Come on. – Wait a second. | -走吧 -等一下 |
[1:06:30] | What’s this thing you do? The whistle with the clicking sound. | 你做的这是什么? 那口哨和咔哒声 |
[1:06:33] | What do you mean? That’s my trademark. | 你说啥? 那是我的标志性动作 |
[1:07:07] | Give me a blueberry. | 给我一颗蓝莓 |
[1:07:09] | – What? – Blueberry. | -什么? -蓝莓 |
[1:07:11] | – You didn’t say… – You forgot the blueberries? | -你没说过… -你忘记带蓝莓了? |
[1:07:13] | I did say it! I wrote it on your paw! | 我告诉过你! 我还写在了你的手掌上! |
[1:07:16] | Yeah, it’s written… | 是的 它就写在… |
[1:07:22] | What’s that white stuff around his mouth? | 他嘴边白白的是啥? |
[1:07:24] | I think he eats soap. | 我想他吃了肥皂 |
[1:07:27] | 药物: Phenomoxylcarbobubytol 10毫克 名字: Spitz 品种: 贝高犬 专治: 狂犬病(慢性) 与肉混合食用 服药后勿操作重型机械 | |
[1:07:30] | That’s not soap. | 不是肥皂 |
[1:07:31] | Well, then why does he have that bubbly… | 那为何他口吐白沫… |
[1:07:33] | He’s rabid. With rabies. | 他是只疯狗 有狂犬病 |
[1:07:35] | I’ve heard about this beagle. | 我听说过这只贝高犬 |
[1:07:39] | You two go ahead while I distract him. | 我引开他 你俩先走 |
[1:07:49] | Who? Huh! What!? | 是谁? 嗯! 什么!? |
[1:08:01] | – I can fit through there. – Hm? | -我能从那儿穿过去 -嗯? |
[1:08:05] | You wanna know why? | 你知道为什么吗? |
[1:08:06] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:08:08] | Because I’m little. | 因为我体型小 |
[1:08:10] | Give me that shoelace. | 把鞋带给我 |
[1:08:22] | It’s me. I’m rescuing you. | 是我 我是来救你的 |
[1:08:26] | – I’ve got mixed feelings about that. – I don’t blame you. | -我对此百感交集 -我不怪你 |
[1:08:33] | Can you give me a karate lesson real quick? | 你能给我上堂空手道速成课吗? |
[1:08:37] | Okay. Stand like this. | 好的 像这样站好 |
[1:08:40] | Position yourself on the balls of your feet. Close your eyes. | 重心集中于脚掌肉垫 闭眼 |
[1:08:43] | You weigh less than a slice of bread. | 想象自己身轻如燕 |
[1:08:47] | I feel like there’s a tenderness in your eyes, isn’t there? | 我觉得你目光柔和 对吗? |
[1:08:50] | Yes, I’m right. | 嗯 果然没错 |
[1:08:52] | Let’s review the principle of techniques: | 我们来回顾一下技术要领: |
[1:08:55] | jumping, flipping, landing. | 起跳 击打 落地 |
[1:08:57] | You’re a good boy. A little lonely, maybe, but… | 你是个好孩子 也许有点孤独 但是… |
[1:09:00] | terribly sweet. | 你非常温顺 |
[1:09:02] | Is your name Spitz? That’s German, isn’t it? | 你叫Spitz? 是个德语名吧? |
[1:09:06] | Now for a rudimentary version of the cyclone chop. | 现在 我们来对旋风劈做个初步认识 |
[1:09:08] | First, you need to get a running start, | 首先 你得助跑 |
[1:09:10] | which obviously, I can’t do in here, | 当然 我在里面无法演示 |
[1:09:11] | then, as you arrive at the destination of the chop | 等冲到目标前 |
[1:09:13] | lean and thrust into the point of contact, | 身体前倾 顺势而为 |
[1:09:15] | paw remains open and straight, then withdraw instantaneously. | 手掌保持平直 然后迅速收回 |
[1:09:17] | Remember, it’s the pull back that matters. | 记住 手的收回很关键 |
[1:09:19] | The pull back generates the force of the impact. | 手的收回会产生强大的冲击力 |
[1:09:22] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[1:09:25] | Yeah, I’m just gonna chop this thing right off. | 好的 我要把这东西劈开 |
[1:09:37] | He’s gonna do it! | 他要开始了! |
[1:09:42] | Why, you’re just as sweet as… | 嗯 你很温顺 就像… |
[1:09:46] | I thought he said: never look a beagle in the eye. | 我记得他说过 千万别直视贝高犬的眼睛 |
[1:10:00] | Did… did you chop it? | 你… 你劈开它了吗? |
[1:10:02] | Oh, no! No! No! | 哦 不! 不! 不! |
[1:10:17] | Kristofferson? Kristofferson! Kristofferson? Kristofferson! | |
[1:10:21] | I… I’m okay. | 我… 我没事 |
[1:10:23] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[1:10:25] | – I’m sorry. – That’s alright. | -对不起 -没关系 |
[1:10:28] | You were just trying to unlock the apple crate. | 你只是想把这个苹果箱子打开罢了 |
[1:10:30] | No, I mean, I’m sorry about… | 不 我的意思是 我很抱歉… |
[1:10:34] | Oh, you mean from before. | 哦 你是说之前 |
[1:10:35] | The apology you owed me which you never actually said. | 欠我没说的那句道歉 |
[1:10:38] | Right. I’m grumpy. | 是的 我脾气暴躁 |
[1:10:40] | I spit. I wake up on the wrong side of the bed. | 我随地吐痰 我心情恶劣 |
[1:10:42] | I’m just… | 很显然 我只是… |
[1:10:44] | different, apparently. | 有点与众不同 |
[1:10:46] | But it won’t happen again. | 但是 那种事不会再发生了 |
[1:10:50] | Kristofferson, I’m sorry. | Kristofferson 对不起 |
[1:10:54] | That’s alright, too. | 也没关系的 |
[1:10:57] | Throw me the shoelace, please. | 请把鞋带扔给我吧 |
[1:11:10] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:11:44] | He’s wearing it. | 他正戴着它 |
[1:11:49] | Your tractors uprooted my tree. | 你的挖掘机把我的树连根拔起 |
[1:11:51] | Your posse hunted my family. | 你的武装队猎杀我的家人 |
[1:11:54] | Your gunmen kidnapped my nephew. | 你的枪手绑架我的外甥 |
[1:11:57] | Your rat insulted my wife | 你的耗子侮辱我的妻子 |
[1:11:59] | and you shot off my tail. | 而你 打掉了我的尾巴 |
[1:12:02] | I’m not leaving here without that neck tie. | 不拿回那条领带 我誓不罢休 |
[1:12:06] | Kill him! | 杀了他! |
[1:12:16] | Actually, we should just go. | 说实话 我们还是快走吧 |
[1:12:18] | Where did I park? | 我把车停哪儿了? |
[1:12:19] | I weigh less than a slice of bread. | 我身轻如燕 |
[1:12:22] | – What? – I’ll be right back. | -什么? -我马上回来 |
[1:12:24] | Ash!? Ash!? | |
[1:12:33] | Dodge the grabbers, duck the taggers, | 避开追捕手 躲开跑垒员 |
[1:12:35] | jump the twig basket and | 跃过竹篮 |
[1:12:37] | knock the cedar-stick off the cross-rock. | 击倒石堆上的松木棍 |
[1:12:58] | Hot box! | 结束! |
[1:12:59] | “Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.” | “Boggis Bunce和Bean” |
[1:13:00] | “One fat, one short, one lean.” | “一胖 一矮 一瘦” |
[1:13:02] | “These horrible crooks, so different in looks,” | “这仨恶棍 长相各异” |
[1:13:04] | “were nonetheless equally mean.” | “却同样卑鄙” |
[1:13:06] | “Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.” | “Boggis Bunce和Bean” |
[1:13:07] | “One fat, one short, one lean.” | “一胖 一矮 一瘦” |
[1:13:09] | “These horrible crooks, so different in looks,” | “这仨恶棍 长相各异” |
[1:13:11] | “were nonetheless equally mean.” | “却同样卑鄙” |
[1:13:22] | “Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.” | “Boggis Bunce和Bean” |
[1:13:23] | “One fat, one short, one lean.” | “一胖 一矮 一瘦” |
[1:13:25] | “These horrible crooks, so different in looks,” | “这仨恶棍 长相各异” |
[1:13:26] | “were nonetheless equally mean.” | “却同样卑鄙” |
[1:13:28] | Ash, that was pure, wild animal craziness. | Ash 那真是纯野性的疯狂 |
[1:13:32] | You’re an athlete. | 你是个运动员 |
[1:13:34] | Here, put this bandit hat on. | 拿去 把这面罩戴上 |
[1:13:40] | Goggles! | 戴上护目镜! |
[1:13:42] | “Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.” | “Boggis Bunce和Bean” |
[1:13:43] | “One fat, one short, one lean.” | “一胖 一矮 一瘦” |
[1:13:45] | “These horrible crooks, so different in looks,” | “这仨恶棍 长相各异” |
[1:13:47] | “were nonetheless equally mean.” | “却同样卑鄙” |
[1:13:48] | “Boggis, Bunce, and Bean.” | “Boggis Bunce和Bean” |
[1:13:50] | “One fat, one short, one lean.” | “一胖 一矮 一瘦” |
[1:13:51] | Are you gonna…? | 你不会是要…? |
[1:13:54] | Holy swearing cuss! | 我的老天爷呀! |
[1:14:09] | Petey! Bring us a ladder, please. | Petey! 请给我们拿个梯子过来 |
[1:14:12] | Stand by! | 大家注意! |
[1:14:14] | I just intercepted a high frequency radio… | 我刚用罐子拦截到 |
[1:14:15] | …with the can. | 一个高频无线电信号 |
[1:14:16] | And I think they’re on their way home! | 我想他们已经在回来的路上了! |
[1:14:27] | – Don’t turn around. – What? | -别回头 -怎么了? |
[1:14:39] | Where did he come from? | 他从哪里来的? |
[1:14:42] | Where did you come from? | 你从哪儿来? |
[1:14:45] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿做什么? |
[1:14:49] | Canis lupus! | 你是狼! |
[1:14:51] | Vulpes Vulpes! | 我们是狐狸! |
[1:14:55] | I don’t think he speaks English or Latin. | 我想他不会讲英语和拉丁语 |
[1:14:58] | Pensez-vous que I’hiver sera rude? Pensez-vous que I’hiver sera rude? | |
[1:15:01] | I’m asking if he thinks we’re in for a hard winter. | 我问他是否觉得这个冬天会很难捱 |
[1:15:08] | He doesn’t seem to know. | 他好像不知道 |
[1:15:12] | I have a phobia of wolves! | 我对狼有恐惧症! |
[1:15:30] | What a beautiful creature! | 多么美丽的生物呀! |
[1:15:33] | Wish him luck, boys. | 祝他好运吧 伙计们 |
[1:15:34] | – Good luck. – Good luck out there. | -祝你好运 -祝你好运 |
[1:15:59] | These three, in this reporter’s opinion, obsessed farmers | 在记者看来 这三个着了魔的农场主 |
[1:16:02] | remain convinced the fox in question will eventually reappear. | 始终坚信 捣乱的狐狸仍会卷土重来 |
[1:16:06] | Why? | 为什么呢? |
[1:16:06] | Because foxes aren’t meant to live in a sewer. | 因为狐狸不会甘心住在下水道里 |
[1:16:08] | – They’re refugees. – All they have to eat down there is… | -他们是难民 -在下面 他们能吃的就只有… |
[1:16:11] | Trash! | 垃圾! |
[1:16:12] | And not much of it. | 而且还很紧缺 |
[1:16:15] | Thank you, farmers. | 谢谢你们 农场主 |
[1:16:17] | For Action Twelve, this is Dan Peabody. | 这里是”12行动” 由Dan Peabody为您播报 |
[1:16:22] | What are we looking at? | 在看什么? |
[1:16:23] | It’s just his tonsils. They’re little swelled. | 他的扁桃体 有些肿大 |
[1:16:25] | – Oh, is it serious? – No, hopefully, he wants to lose them. | -哦 很严重吗? -但愿不是 他想割了它们 |
[1:16:27] | – Lose the tonsils? – Let’s… | -割掉扁桃体? -我们… |
[1:16:29] | – I’m hungry. – Well, have some water. Here. | -我饿了 -那么 喝点水吧 给你 |
[1:16:35] | I like walking. | 我喜欢步行 |
[1:16:52] | My darlings? | 亲爱的? |
[1:16:55] | – Where are we going? – Nobody knows. | -我们要去哪儿? -不知道 |
[1:16:57] | We were in the middle of a meditation practice. | 我们正做冥想练习呢 |
[1:16:59] | Watch your step. | 注意脚下 |
[1:17:00] | Let’s see, now. Where does this lead? | 现在 我们来看看 这儿通向什么地方? |
[1:17:02] | – Oh, no, Foxy. It’s filthy. – Keep a good grip, everyone. | -哦 不 阿狐 那很脏啊 -抓紧了 各位 |
[1:17:05] | – This better be worth it. – I think I see… | -最好值得这样做 -我想我看到了… |
[1:17:08] | a little sliver of light. What’s this? | 一点亮光 这是什么呢? |
[1:17:11] | – Is it a door? – You’re a terrible actor, Foxy. | -是一扇门吗? -你真是个糟糕的演员 阿狐 |
[1:17:14] | Do you smell something? Is that freon? | 你们闻到了吗? 是氟利昂吗? |
[1:17:17] | I’m gonna crack open this trap door | 我要打开这个天窗 |
[1:17:19] | and see if something’s on the other side. | 看看那边都有些什么东西 |
[1:17:21] | I highly doubt it, though. There’s probably just more sewer. | 尽管我很怀疑 那边也许还是下水道 |
[1:17:24] | – You know, wouldn’t it be surprising if… – Open it. | -不知道你们会不会吃惊 如果… -快打开吧 |
[1:17:34] | Hey, look! There’s a whole, enormous, glorious, | 嘿 看呀! 这上面是一家宽敞 宏伟的 |
[1:17:36] | gigantic supermarket up here! | 大型超市! |
[1:17:38] | And they close early on weekends. | 周末他们很早就打烊了 |
[1:17:45] | You really are kind of a quote-unquote fantastic fox. | 你真是一只了不起的狐狸 |
[1:17:49] | I try. | 过奖 |
[1:17:51] | Get enough to share with everybody, and remember | 打包所有人的食物 记住 |
[1:17:52] | the Rabbits are vegetarians, | 兔子是素食主义者 |
[1:17:54] | and Badger’s supposedly can’t eat walnuts. | 獾可能不吃核桃 |
[1:17:58] | I guess now that Kristofferson’s dad’s… | 我猜 既然Kristofferson的爸爸 |
[1:18:00] | …already down to single pneumonia | 只得了单侧肺炎 |
[1:18:01] | and getting better, he’ll be going home soon, huh? | 而且病情正在好转 他应该很快能回家了 嗯? |
[1:18:04] | Actually, when he spoke to me from the hospital, he said | 事实上 在医院 他告诉过我 |
[1:18:06] | he was already talking to Weasel about real estate availabilities | 他已经跟鼬鼠谈过 把自己的房地产 |
[1:18:08] | down in our sewer system. | 转移到我们的下水道中 |
[1:18:10] | Oh, really? Well, now’s the time to buy. | 哦 是吗? 那么 现在是时候购买了 |
[1:18:20] | Okay, I get it. Is that your trademark? | 好吧 我明白了 那是你的标志性动作吗? |
[1:18:26] | I’m pregnant again. | 我又怀孕了 |
[1:18:29] | Wow! | 哇! |
[1:18:32] | I think we’re both glowing. | 我想我俩都正容光焕发 |
[1:18:37] | Do another toast, Dad. | 来段祝酒词吧 爸爸 |
[1:18:40] | Okay. Let’s see. | 好吧 我们瞧瞧 |
[1:18:44] | Yeah. Right. Okay! | 好的 是的 好了! |
[1:18:50] | They say all foxes are slightly allergic to linoleum. | 他们说 所有的狐狸都对油毡轻微过敏 |
[1:18:54] | But it’s cool to the paw. | 但是脚踩在上面却很舒服 |
[1:18:55] | Try it. | 试试 |
[1:18:59] | They say my tail needs to be dry cleaned twice a month | 他们说 我的尾巴需要每个月干洗两次 |
[1:19:02] | but now it’s fully detachable. See? | 但是现在 它完全可以拆下来了 看见吗? |
[1:19:06] | They say our tree may never grow back. | 他们说 我们的大树可能永远长不回去了 |
[1:19:09] | But, one day, something will. | 但是 某一天 会有东西长回去的 |
[1:19:12] | Yes, these crackles are made out of synthetic goose, | 是的 这些饼干是由人工养的鹅做的 |
[1:19:15] | and these Giblets come from artificial squab. | 这些下水取自人工养的乳鸽 |
[1:19:17] | And even these apples look fake | 甚至这些苹果看上去都很假 |
[1:19:19] | but at least they’ve got stars on them. | 但至少上面有星星 |
[1:19:23] | I guess my point is | 我想我要说的是 |
[1:19:25] | we’ll eat tonight, and we’ll eat together, | 我们今晚有吃的了 我们要一起吃 |
[1:19:27] | and even in this not particularly flattering light, | 即使这灯光让人不怎么满意 |
[1:19:31] | you are without a doubt, the five-and-a-half | 毫无疑问 你们五个半 |
[1:19:34] | most wonderful wild animals I’ve ever met | 是我一生中遇到的最棒的 |
[1:19:37] | in my life. | 野生动物 |
[1:19:40] | So let’s raise our boxes. | 那么 让我们举起盒子 |
[1:19:44] | To our | 为我们的生存 |
[1:19:46] | survival! | 干杯! |
[1:19:54] | How was that? | 怎么样? |
[1:19:57] | That was a good toast. | 说得太好了 |
[1:20:14] | “Well there she goes with a brand new love affair” | “她来了 带着她的新对象” |
[1:20:18] | “Dancing with him like she don’t even care” | “和他跳舞 她不顾一切” |
[1:20:21] | “Well let her dance with him, let her dance all night long” | “让她和他跳舞吧 让她跳一整夜” |
[1:20:31] | “Well who would’ve known that just yesterday” | “谁会知道 就在昨天” |
[1:20:35] | “She danced with me the very same way” | “她也这样和我一起跳舞” |
[1:20:38] | “Well let her dance with him, let her dance all night long” | “让她和他跳舞吧 让她跳一整夜” |