英文名称:Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels
年代:1998
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | Let’s sort the buyers from the spyers, the needy from the greedy… | 让我们区分买家和看客 确有需要的人和屯积居奇的人… |
[00:45] | and those who trust me from those who don’t. | 还有那些信任和不信任我的人 |
[00:47] | Because if you can’t see value here today… | 因为如果你看不到今天来这的价值… |
[00:50] | you’re not here shopping–you’re up here shoplifting. | 你就不是来买东西 而是来偷东西的 |
[00:52] | See these goods? Never seen daylight,moonlight… | 看到这些好东西没有? 从来没见过光… |
[00:55] | Israelite,Fanny by the gaslight. | 这是你们的好机会 |
[00:57] | Take a bag.Come on.Take a bag. | 来一个吧 来吧 来一个 |
[01:00] | I took a bag home last night. Cost me a lot more than ten pound. | 我昨晚带个娘们回家花掉的可不止十镑 |
[01:02] | Anyone like jewelry?Look at that one there. | 有谁喜欢珠宝吗? 看看那边那个 |
[01:05] | Handmade in Italy,hand stolen in Stepney. | 意大利手工制作 从斯台普尼偷来的 |
[01:08] | It’s as long as my arm. I wish it was as long as something else. | 跟我的手臂一样长 我希望我那话儿也有这么长 |
[01:11] | Don’t think ’cause these boxes are sealed up they’re empty. | 别担心这些密封的盒子是空的 |
[01:13] | The only man who sells empty boxes is the undertaker. | 唯一卖空盒子的人是棺材铺的 |
[01:16] | By the look of you lot, I’d make more money with me measuring tape. | 看看你们各位也不象比我更有钱 |
[01:19] | Here,one price.Ten pound. | 这样吧 一口价 十镑 |
[01:21] | -Did you say ten pound? -Are you deaf? | -你是说十镑? -你没聋吧? |
[01:23] | That’s a bargain.I’ll take one. | 真是便宜货 我来一个 |
[01:25] | Squeeze in.Left leg,right leg. Your body will follow.They call it walking. | 挤进来 迈左腿 迈右腿 身体会跟着动 这就叫走路 |
[01:29] | You want one as well,darling? That’s it.They’re waking up. | 你想来一个吗? 亲爱的 你们总算醒过来神来了 |
[01:32] | Treat the wife of somebody else’s wife. It’s more fun if you don’t get caught. | 用来讨好老婆甚至别人的老婆 那更有乐子 只要不被抓到 |
[01:37] | You want one?Show me a bit of life then. | 你要来一个吗? 那就打起精神 |
[01:39] | It’s no good standing out there like 1:00 half struck. | 光站在那里看可没用 |
[01:41] | Buy’em.You better buy ’em. These are not stolen. | 都来买吧 这些可不是偷来的 |
[01:44] | They’re just not paid for.We can’t get ’em again.They changed the locks. | 只不过没付钱而已 下次可就弄不到了 他们换了门锁 |
[01:48] | It’s no good coming back later when I’ve sold out. | 等我卖完了再来可就晚了 |
[01:51] | “Too late”will be the cry when the man with the bargains has passed you by. | 错过这些便宜货你会后悔得哭出来 |
[01:55] | If you’ve got no money on you,you’ll cry tears as big as October cabbages. | 如果你没钱 你的泪珠儿会象十月的甘蓝菜一样大 |
[01:59] | Bacon,cozzers! | 贝肯 有条子 |
[02:02] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[02:17] | Ed can hustle a few quid here and there… | 艾德能在这里那里骗点小钱… |
[02:19] | but his real talent lies in cards and gambling with cards. | 但他最擅长的骗人伎俩是打牌赌钱 |
[02:26] | Bacon could see that his days of selling goods on street corners are numbered. | 贝肯明白他在街角卖所谓好东西的把戏 不是长久之计 |
[02:31] | It’s time to move on,and he knows it. | 他知道是时候作些改变了 |
[02:50] | I’m six foot one. That’s perfect for my height. | 我六尺一 我的身高很理想 |
[02:52] | You’re catching up with me. | 你快赶上我了 |
[02:54] | -What you talking about?I’m skinny. -Of course you are. | -你在说什么? 我很瘦啊 -当然 |
[02:58] | -All right,Ed? -Nick the Greek,always a pleasure. | -好吗? 艾德 -幸会 希腊人尼克 |
[03:00] | -Tom,what have you been eating? -Enough already! | -汤姆 最近你都吃了些什么? -够了 |
[03:03] | You two,join me in my office. | 你们跟我去办公室吧 |
[03:09] | So,how much is it then,Tom? | 要多少钱? 汤姆 |
[03:11] | -You know how much it is,Nick. -And that includes the amp? | -你知道要多少 尼克 -带扩音器吗? |
[03:14] | That does not include the amp. | 不带扩音器 |
[03:18] | I thought it included the amp. | 我以为它带扩音器 |
[03:20] | Well,it doesn’t. | 不带 |
[03:22] | I’ll throw in a phone, but it does not include the amp. | 可以额外送个电话 但是不带扩音器 |
[03:26] | Very nice. | 很漂亮 |
[03:28] | I hope it includes the speakers. | 我希望能带扩音器 |
[03:31] | It doesn’t include the speakers. It doesn’t include the amp. | 不带喇叭 也不带扩音器 |
[03:33] | It’s not supposed to include me getting the hump with your stupid questions. | 别再问我什么带不带扩音器的愚蠢问题 |
[03:36] | Now,you want it,you buy it. | 现在 你要 就掏钱 |
[03:39] | -What else do I get with it? -A Rolls-Royce,when you pay for it. | -我还能要点别的什么? -一辆劳斯莱斯 你肯掏钱的话 |
[03:42] | Don’t know.Seems expensive. | 我不知道 似乎贵了点 |
[03:45] | Seems?Well, this seems to be a waste of my time. | 似乎? 这似乎是在浪费我的时间 |
[03:49] | That is 900 nicker in any shop, and you’re complaining about 200. | 这在任何店里都要九百镑 现在两百镑你还要抱怨 |
[03:53] | What school of finance did you study? | 你在哪念的经济学? |
[03:55] | It’s a deal.It’s a steal. It’s sale of the fuckin’ century. | 这是个交易 是贼赃 是他妈的世纪大甩卖 |
[04:00] | In fact,fuck you.I think I’ll keep it. | 实际上 去你妈的 我不卖了 |
[04:02] | Keep your alans on. | 别激动 |
[04:09] | -Here’s a ton. -Jesus Christ! | -这是一百 -我的天 |
[04:12] | You could choke a dozen donkeys on that. | 这些钱都够把一打驴子压得透不过气 |
[04:14] | And you’re haggling over 100 pound? | 你却为了一百镑讨价还价? |
[04:16] | What do you do when you’re not buying stereos?Finance revolutions? | 你不买音响的时候都干些什么? 融资革命吗? |
[04:19] | -100 pounds is still 100 pounds. -Not when the price is 200 pounds. | -一百镑就是一百镑 -价钱是两百镑时就不行 |
[04:24] | And certainly not when you’ve got Liberia’s deficit in your skyrocket. | 当你的荷包足够付利比里亚的国债时 就更不用说 |
[04:27] | Tighter than a duck’s butt,you are. | 你可真是个吝啬鬼 |
[04:29] | Come on. Let me feel the fiber of your fabric. | 来吧 让我感受一下你的九牛一毛 |
[04:35] | The skinny one is Tom. He’s the entrepreneur of the bunch. | 瘦子叫汤姆 在这些人中最有生意头脑 |
[04:39] | He has a couple of dirty little fingers in a couple of dirty little pies. | 如果说他的生意是 几只脏手指在翻弄几只小馅饼的话 |
[04:43] | Nick has made it his business to have all 20 fat little fingers and toes… | 尼克的生意则是全部二十根胖手指和胖脚趾… |
[04:48] | in every dirty bent and stolen pie in London. | 在伦敦所有的诈骗和盗窃案中分一杯羹 |
[04:50] | Between the two of them, there ain’t much you can’t get hold of. | 在他们两个之间 你无法插足捞到太多油水 |
[04:58] | That’s my 25 grand.It’s all there. | 这是我的二万五 全在这 |
[05:00] | It took me a long time to earn that, so treat it with respect. | 我花了很久时间才挣到的 所以别掉以轻心 |
[05:03] | What about the chef? | 厨师怎么样了? |
[05:20] | What have you come as? | 近来如何? |
[05:23] | Cupid,stupid. | 贪婪 愚蠢 |
[05:25] | That’s the last time I’m getting any more fruit off of you. | 我再也不会从你那买水果了 |
[05:27] | You call that fresh? | 那也叫新鲜? |
[05:29] | There was more small hairy armored things in your fruit than fruit. | 水果里长着毛披着甲的玩意儿比果肉还要多 |
[05:32] | You should open a butcher’s,not a grocer’s. | 你该开一家肉食店 而不是果品店 |
[05:34] | If you order stuff from Kathmandu… | 如果你从加德满都订货… |
[05:36] | don’t be surprised if it picks up a few tourists en route. | 就不要抱怨它带了些中途上车的游客 |
[05:39] | Enough about that.Where’s the money? | 别说这个了 钱在哪? |
[05:42] | Keep your fingers out of my soup! | 别碰我的汤 |
[05:45] | Soap is called Soap because he keeps his hands clean of unlawful behavior. | “肥皂”之所以叫”肥皂” 是因为他从不染指非法勾当 |
[05:50] | He’s proud of his job and even more proud that it’s legal. | 他对自己的工作感到自豪 当然 不仅仅是因为这工作合法 |
[05:53] | He represents the more sensible side of the four. | 他是这四个人中最理智的 |
[05:59] | You sure you can afford 25? | 你确信你能拿得出两万五? |
[06:01] | That depends on how you look at it. | 那要看你怎么想了 |
[06:04] | I can afford it as long as I see it again, if that’s what you mean. | 只要它还能回来我就拿得出 如果你是指这个的话 |
[06:07] | Got the rest from the fat man and Bacon? | 从胖子和贝肯手里拿到其余部分了? |
[06:09] | Fat man,Bacon and myself. | 胖子 贝肯和我 |
[06:11] | Looks like it’s time to make that call to Harry. | 看来是时候打电话给哈利了 |
[06:14] | Who’s this fat man then,eh? | 那么胖子是什么人? |
[06:19] | Want a sandwich,Bacon? | 想来个三明治吗? 贝肯? |
[06:24] | It’s not easy to take a seat at this card table. | 要在赌局中找个席位可不容易 |
[06:26] | The amount of money involved has to be 100 grand upwards… | 要有至少十万以上的赌本… |
[06:29] | and there’s no shortage of punters. | 而且想加入的不乏其人 |
[06:32] | The man who decides whether you can play or not is this man,Harry… | 这个就是决定你能否加入的人 哈利… |
[06:36] | or as some,including himself, like to call him,Hatchet Harry. | 很多人 包括他自己 都习惯称他为”短柄斧”哈利 |
[06:40] | You got it all? | 你筹到钱了? |
[06:44] | -100 grand. -Well,if you got it,you got it. | -十万 -只要你有钱就能加入 |
[06:47] | Now,if you don’t mind– | 没问题我就挂了 |
[06:52] | -What’s this Eddie like then? -He’s a fucking thief. | -这个艾德是何方神圣? -是个他妈的小毛贼 |
[06:57] | Harry has a colleague, a monster of a man,Barry the Baptist. | 哈利有个穷凶极恶的搭档 “施洗者”巴里 |
[07:01] | The Baptist got his name by drowning people for Hatchet. | 因为替哈利将人淹死而得名”施洗者” |
[07:04] | -Are you gonna fucking pay? -I’ll pay! | -你他妈的想不想还钱? -我会还 |
[07:08] | Harry makes sure the administrative side of the business runs harmoniously. | 哈利则负责后勤方面以确保生意顺利运行 |
[07:12] | The boy’s got a rare ability. He seems to make cards transparent. | 这小子是个少有的天才 似乎能让牌变得透明 |
[07:18] | So we can say he’s good. | 那我们可以称他为高手 |
[07:20] | Oh,no,he’s better than good. He’s a fucking liability. | 哦 不 他是高手中的高手 是个该死的恶梦 |
[07:24] | Here,hold on.What do you think of these? We’re selling hundreds. | 你觉得这些怎么样? 我们卖掉了好几百个 |
[07:28] | Very nice,Harry. | 很不错 哈利 |
[07:31] | What’s if for? | 是做什么的? |
[07:33] | Don’t play innocent with me,Bazza.Spanking! | 别跟我扮天真 巴扎 打屁股用的 |
[08:14] | There’s 25 from me,Tom,Soap and yourself. It’s 100 grand to the pound. | 我 汤姆 肥皂和你各出二万五 一共是十万 |
[08:18] | -So why the fuck are you counting it? -Because I like to. | -你他妈的还数它干什么? -因为我喜欢 |
[08:22] | So,a reasonable return should be in the region of 120 grand. | 那么 合理的回报大概是十二万左右 |
[08:25] | That’s for 25 grand invested. | 以二万五的投入而言 |
[08:27] | -Going on previous experience. -Going on optimism. | -根据以往的经验 -根据乐观的估计 |
[08:30] | Whatever it’s going on,it should be enough to send you on a cooking course. | 不管根据什么 都足够送你去上烹饪学校 |
[08:33] | You’re not funny–You’re fat–and look as though you should be,but you’re not. | 你的话并不好笑 你胖–尽管看起来你应该会胖 可你没胖 |
[08:38] | Fat?Who are you calling–Jesus! | 胖? 你在叫谁? 老天 |
[08:41] | It’s good in here,isn’t it? Handy for the tube.Great electrics. | 这地方真不赖不是吗? 交通便利 供电正常 |
[08:44] | -I can see why you moved in. -It’s cheap,like the budgie. | -难怪你要搬进来 -这里便宜 地方小 |
[08:48] | And nobody wants to live next to the people we live next to. | 而且没人愿意和我们的邻居打隔壁 |
[08:52] | A bit antisocial to say the least. | 一些可称之为害群之马的人 |
[08:54] | -What do you mean? -He means they’re thieving bastards. | -你是指什么? -他是说他们是些混蛋小偷 |
[08:57] | I mean,when they’re not picking peanuts out of poop… | 我是说 他们不做那些下流勾当的时候… |
[09:00] | they rip off unfortunate souls of their hard-earned drugs. | 他们就去敲诈那些倒霉的瘾君子 |
[09:06] | Not exactly thick these walls. | 这里的墙不够厚 |
[09:10] | Nice work,John.Get yourself a drink. | 干得不错 约翰 给自己来一杯吧 |
[09:17] | Is that it? | 就这么点? |
[09:19] | How many times do I have to tell you,Plank? | 我告诉过你多少次了 普兰克? |
[09:21] | You find a job worth doing, you’ll find your share improving. | 只要你找个值得一干的差使 你就能分得更多 |
[09:25] | Now,have you got a problem with that? | 现在 你对此还有问题吗? |
[09:42] | Charles,this gear is getting heavier. | 查尔斯 这个工程如此浩大 |
[09:47] | I’ve a strong suspicion we should have been rocket scientists or… | 我很怀疑我们该去当火箭科学家… |
[09:52] | Nobel Peace prize winners or something. | 诺贝尔和平奖获得者之类的人 |
[09:56] | Peace prize? | 和平奖? |
[09:57] | Be lucky to find your penis for piss the amount you keep smoking. | 你抽了那么多大麻 能在小便时找到老二就够幸运了 |
[10:07] | Who the hell’s that? | 谁在那? |
[10:16] | All right,Willie? | 好吗? 威利 |
[10:18] | Does it look like I’m all right?Take this. | 我看起来会好吗? 拿着这个 |
[10:23] | I’m in danger of breaking sweat at any second. | 我总在干些危险的苦差使 |
[10:26] | Charles,why have we got that cage? | 查尔斯 我们干嘛要弄这么个笼子? |
[10:30] | Security. | 安全起见 |
[10:32] | That’s right.That’s right.Security. | 没错 没错 安全起见 |
[10:36] | So what’s the point in having it if we’re not gonna fucking use it? | 如果我们他妈的用不到它 那装来干什么? |
[10:40] | I would have used it,Winston, but this is Willie,and Willie lives here. | 我会用得到的 温斯顿 但这是威利 威利不是外人 |
[10:44] | But you didn’t know it was Willie until you opened the door,did you? | 但你得打开门之后才知道是不是威利对吗? |
[10:49] | Chill,Winston!It’s me. | 冷静点 温斯顿 是我 |
[10:52] | Charlie knows it’s me.What’s the problem? | 查尔斯知道是我 有什么问题? |
[10:56] | The problem is that Charles and yourself… | 问题在于查尔斯和你… |
[10:59] | are not the quickest of cats at the best of times. | 在清醒的时候反应都不够快 |
[11:01] | So just do as I say and keep the fucking cage locked! | 所以照我说的做 保证这个笼子是锁着的 |
[11:08] | What is that? | 那是什么? |
[11:09] | That’s Gloria. | 是歌莉娅 |
[11:10] | Yes,I know that’s Gloria.What’s that? | 我知道那是歌莉娅 这个呢? |
[11:14] | Fertilizer. | 肥料 |
[11:16] | You went out six hours ago to buy a money counter… | 你六个小时前出门去买点钞机… |
[11:19] | and you come back with a semiconscious Gloria and a bag of fertilizer. | 而回来的时候带着个神志不清的歌莉娅和一袋肥料 |
[11:23] | Alarm bells are ringing. | 这不是好兆头 |
[11:26] | -We need fertilizer. -We also need a money counter. | -我们需要肥料 -我们也需要点钞机 |
[11:30] | This money’s gotta be out by Thursday. I’m buggered if I’m gonna count it. | 这些钱周四就要送出去 我可不想自己来点数 |
[11:34] | If you do have to buy sodding fertilizer… | 如果你非得要买肥料… |
[11:38] | could you just be a little more subtle? | 能不能更仔细一点? |
[11:41] | What do you mean? | 你指什么? |
[11:43] | We grow copious amounts of ganja,yeah? | 我们种了很多大麻对吗? |
[11:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:49] | And you’re carrying a wasted girl and a bag of fertilier. | 但你带着个皮包骨的小妞和一袋肥料乱转 |
[11:54] | You don’t look like your average horti-fucking-culturalist. | 你看起来可不象是个搞种植的 |
[11:57] | That’s what I mean,Willie. | 我就是指的这个 威利 |
[12:22] | -How long’s he been in there,son? -About 20 minutes. | -他进去多久了? 儿子 -大概二十分钟 |
[12:28] | -He’s on his own? -Yeah,just carrying a bag. | -他一个人? -是的 带着一个包 |
[12:34] | Let’s pay him a little visit then,shall we? | 那么我们该去拜访一下他是吗? |
[12:40] | Big Chris settles debts for Harry. | 大克里斯替哈利解决债务问题 |
[12:43] | The only thing he cares more about than an unsettled debt is his son and heir… | 除了麻烦的债务问题 他唯一关心的是他的儿子及继承人… |
[12:47] | Little Chris. | 小克里斯 |
[13:04] | This is one of them high-powered jobs, isn’t it? | 这是他们的服务项目之一对吗? |
[13:10] | -Got some bad news for you. -What the fuck– | -有些坏消息带给你 -他妈的怎么回– |
[13:15] | -Mind your language in front of the boy. -Jesus Christ! | -在小孩面前嘴放干净点 -天啊 |
[13:20] | That includes blasphemy as well. Now,tell me,John… | 这也属于脏话之列 现在 告诉我 约翰… |
[13:22] | how can you be concentrating on improving this lovely tan… | 当你该首先考虑债务问题的时候… |
[13:26] | and it is a lovely tan,by the way… | 怎么能心安理得地在这… |
[13:28] | when you’ve got more pressing priorities at hand? | 晒这迷人的日光浴呢? |
[13:30] | Tell Harry–I mean,Mr.Harry– | 告诉哈利–我是说 哈利先生– |
[13:34] | I’ve been busy.I’m nearly there. | 我很忙 我就快弄到钱了 |
[13:37] | Check his locker,son. | 去看看他的存衣柜 儿子 |
[13:39] | I don’t suppose there’s any chance of you lifting this sun bed up,is there? | 我想你总不能把这太阳床举起来是吗? |
[13:47] | He’s not poor.He’s got over a monkey here, and that’s just in his wallet. | 他并不穷 有的是钱 就在他的钱包里 |
[13:52] | Fucking hell,John.You always walk around with that in yur pocket? | 该死的 约翰 你总是带着这些钱到处转吗? |
[13:55] | You use language like that again,son, you’ll wish you hadn’t. | 你要是再象那样说脏话 儿子 你会后悔的 |
[13:59] | -Sorry,Dad. -Put the rest of the stuff in there. | -抱歉 爸爸 -把其他东西也放进去 |
[14:04] | You can go home in a plastic bag tonight, John. | 今天你可以裹在塑料袋里回家 约翰 |
[14:06] | You owe what you owe, and by the time this tan’s faded… | 你欠钱不还 却有功夫赶时髦晒人工太阳… |
[14:10] | you wanna have paid. | 你得为此付出代价 |
[14:18] | -You never would have paid. -Who would pay for shit? | -你决不会付钱 -谁会为了垃圾付钱? |
[14:20] | Exactly.I mean,we had to do certain, you know,things you get… | 我的意思是 我们得弄清楚 能得到… |
[14:25] | -What the hell are you doing here? -Why?What’s up? | -你在这里搞什么鬼? -怎么了? 怎么回事? |
[14:28] | Let me guess.My foot in your ass. | 我猜中了就要踢你的屁股 |
[14:32] | Game of cards?Hatchet Harry? | 牌局? 短柄斧哈利? |
[14:34] | You’re supposed to be getting your rest in,boy. | 你应该去好好休息 小子 |
[14:38] | You playing cards tonight,son? | 你今晚要打牌? 儿子 |
[14:42] | -With Harry? -Don’t be silly,Dad. | -和哈利? -别傻了 老爹 |
[14:45] | I wouldn’t have anything to do with that. | 我不会做那种事 |
[14:57] | Where did he get 100 grand? | 他从哪弄来的十万镑? |
[14:59] | He’s got adhesive mates.They’re like brothers. They’ve tossed up between ’em. | 他有几个死党 和他就象兄弟一样 他们会替他筹钱 |
[15:03] | And J.D.’s his dad and owns the whole property? | 另外J.D.是他爸爸 那房子是他的财产吗? |
[15:06] | No mortgage,no debts. | 没有抵押 没有贷款 |
[15:08] | Lock,stock,the fucking lot. | 不动产 股票 数也数不清 |
[15:11] | Don’t you worry,Harry. I’ve got it under control. | 别担心 哈利 我会处理好的 |
[15:13] | Good.You can get this under control now. | 很好 你现在就可以去处理了 |
[15:16] | Lord Appleton Smythe has run out of money. | 艾普顿-史密斯爵士的钱花光了 |
[15:19] | These beauties are up for auction. | 这些好东西正要拍卖 |
[15:21] | But I’m not paying a quarter million quid for ’em,if you know what I mean. | 我可不愿意为了这些花上二十五万镑 你明白我的意思吧 |
[15:26] | Make sure we get everything from inside the gun cabinet. | 确保我们拿到枪柜里的所有东西 |
[15:29] | I don’t wanna know who you use,as long as they’re not complete muppets. | 我不管你派什么人去干 只要他们够机灵就行 |
[15:34] | And don’t tell ’em what they’re worth,Barry. | 别告诉他们这些枪值多少钱 巴里 |
[15:45] | Right.Where was we? | 好的 我们说到哪了? |
[15:47] | Shotguns.What,like guns that fire shot? | 猎枪 怎么 是用来打猎吗? |
[15:51] | You must be the brains then. That’s right.Guns that fire shots. | 你显然是个聪明人 没错 就是用来打猎 |
[15:55] | Make sure you bring everything from inside the gun cabinet. | 确保拿到枪柜里的所有东西 |
[15:59] | There’ll be a load of old guns. That’s all I want. | 里面有很多老枪 我全都要 |
[16:02] | Everything else outside the cabinet you can keep.It’s yours. | 柜子外面的东西你们可以自己留着 它们归你 |
[16:05] | Oh,thank you very much. There better be something there for us. | 非常感谢 那里最好有什么东西能归我们 |
[16:09] | It’s a fucking stately home.Of course, there’ll be something there. | 那是幢他妈的豪华住宅 肯定会有些东西在那 |
[16:13] | -Like what? -Like fucking antiques. | -例如? -例如他妈的古董 |
[16:16] | Antiques?What the fuck do we know about antiques? | 古董? 我们他妈的怎么会认识古董? |
[16:20] | -We rob post offices. -And steal cars. | -我们抢过邮局 -也偷过车 |
[16:22] | What the fuck do we know about antiques? | 可哪懂得什么该死的古董? |
[16:25] | If it looks old,it’s worth money.Simple. | 只要看起来古旧就能卖钱 很简单 |
[16:28] | So stop fucking moaning and rob the place. | 所以别他妈啰嗦了 只管去偷就是 |
[16:31] | So who’s the gov?Who are we doing this for? | 那么谁是老板? 我们在替谁做事? |
[16:34] | You’re doing it for me is all you need to know. | 你们只要知道是替我干就行了 |
[16:38] | You know because yo need to know. | 你们不需要知道太多 |
[16:42] | I see.One of those on-a-need-to-know-basis things,is it? | 我明白 这是件不要过多打听的活儿对吗? |
[16:46] | Like one of those James Bond films. | 就象詹姆斯-邦德的电影一样 |
[16:49] | Careful.Remember who’s giving you this job. | 小心点 记住是谁给了你这个工作 |
[16:54] | Right.I’m off.Call me when you’re done. | 好了 我得走了 得手之后通知我 |
[17:01] | Fucking northern monkeys. | 他妈的北方猴子 |
[17:06] | I hate these fucking southern fairies. | 我讨厌这些该死的南方娘娘腔 |
[17:16] | Ed has been playing cards since he could lift them up. | 自从体会到个中乐趣后艾德就开始玩牌 |
[17:19] | He soon discovered he had a big advantage. | 他很快就发现自己极有天赋 |
[17:21] | It’s not that he’s good with cards or even good at counting them. | 不是说他擅长玩牌或擅长记牌 |
[17:25] | It’s that he’s good at reading people’s reactions no matter how subtle. | 而是他善于观察别人的反应 不管有多细微 |
[17:29] | And everybody has reactions. | 任何人都会有反应 |
[17:33] | Especially when it comes to money. | 尤其是牵涉到钱的时候 |
[17:48] | -Invitations. -Invitations? | -邀请卡 -邀请卡? |
[17:50] | Yeah,invitations.Four pretty white pieces of paper with your names on. | 是的 邀请卡 四张上面有你们名字的漂亮白纸片 |
[17:54] | We got 100,000 bits of paper with the queen’s head on. | 我们有十万印着女王头像的纸片 |
[17:57] | -Will that do? -All right,just you. | -行了吧? -好吧 你进去 |
[18:00] | The others can wait next door in Samoan Jo’s. | 其他人去隔壁的”萨摩亚情人”等着 |
[18:03] | Samoan Jo’s?You mean the pub?Hold on. | 萨摩亚情人? 你是说夜总会吗? 等等 |
[18:06] | Hold on to your fucking tongue, and I will hold on to my patience. | 管好你们该死的舌头我才能保持我的耐性 |
[18:10] | No one in here tonight but cardplayeres, and I do mean no one. | 今天除了玩家谁也不能进去 我是说一个都不行 |
[18:20] | Evening,Frazer.Don,Phil. | 晚上好 弗雷泽 东 菲尔 |
[18:24] | It’s a bit dramatic,isn’t it? Is this supposed to be symbolic? | 未免太戏剧化了不是吗? 这有什么必要呢? |
[18:28] | Apparently it’s for security. | 显然是为了安全起见 |
[18:30] | Yeah?I’d have brought me gloves, if I’d have known. | 是吗? 如果早知道我就把拳击手套带来了 |
[18:33] | You must be Eddie,J.D.’s son. | 你肯定是艾德 J.D.的儿子 |
[18:36] | You must be Harry.Sorry, didn’t know your father. | 你肯定是哈利 很抱歉不认识你父亲 |
[18:40] | Never mind,son.You just might meet him if you carry on like that. | 别担心 孩子 如果你继续这样 很快就会见到他 |
[18:46] | Evening,Tanya.Been a while. | 晚上好 唐亚 好久不见 |
[18:48] | All right,Ed? | 还好吗 艾德? |
[19:09] | Right.We call each other Kenny,okay,Gary? | 听着 我们称对方为肯尼懂吗? 盖里 |
[19:11] | All right,Kenny. | 好的 肯尼 |
[19:13] | You gonna put your stocking on or what? | 你要戴上你的长袜吗? |
[19:15] | I’vew just spent 120 quid on me hair. | 我的发型花掉了我一百二十镑 |
[19:17] | If you think I’m pulling a stocking over it,you’re very much mistaken. | 如果你以为我会拿只长袜套住它 那你就大错特错了 |
[19:19] | You’re gonna have to put something on. | 你总得用点什么把脸遮住 |
[19:24] | This is three card brag. | 我们玩的是三张 |
[19:26] | Three threes are the highest,then three aces,then running down accordingly. | 三条3最大 其次是三张A 依此类推 |
[19:30] | Then it’s a running flush,a run, a flush and then a pair. | 再下来是同花顺 同花 顺子和对子 |
[19:34] | An open man can’t see a blind man. | 明牌者不能看暗牌者的牌 |
[19:36] | And it will cost you twice ante to see your opponent. | 要看就必须下双倍的赌注 |
[19:40] | Don’t fuck around.You know the rules, and you know I won’t stand for it. | 不许出老千 你们知道规矩 也知道我不容许作弊 |
[20:02] | What are you doing?Put that back. We’re here to rob the guns. | 你在干什么? 放回去 我们是来偷枪的 |
[20:07] | Put it back.It’s crap anyway. | 把它放回去 反正都是垃圾 |
[20:12] | Come on.Come ahead. | 快点 快点 |
[20:30] | -What sort of pub is this then? -It’s a Samoan pub. | -这是什么性质的酒吧? -这是家萨摩亚酒吧 |
[20:35] | -What’s that? -It’s cocktail.You asked for one. | -那是什么? -鸡尾酒 是你点的 |
[20:39] | No,I asked you to give me a refreshing drink. | 不 我是要你给我一杯提神的饮料 |
[20:43] | I wasn’t pexpecting a fucking rain forest. | 我可没指望要座他妈的热带雨林 |
[20:46] | You could fall in love with an orangutan in that. | 你能和只猩猩在里面谈恋爱 |
[20:48] | You want a pint,go to the pub. | 想要啤酒就去酒吧 |
[20:53] | -I thought this was a pub. -It’s a Samoan pub. | -我以为这是间酒吧 -这是萨摩亚酒吧 |
[20:57] | Whatever it is,can you get your man to turn the TV down? | 不管是什么 你能让你的人把电视声音关小点吗? |
[21:00] | You can ask him if you like. If I was you,I’d leave him well alone. | 你可以自己去问他 如果我是你 我会离他远远的 |
[21:03] | Here.Get rid of that.Bring us a Diet Coke. | 来 把这拿走 给我们来杯可乐 |
[21:06] | Excuse me.Can you turn that TV down? | 抱歉 你能把电视声关小点吗? |
[21:27] | Whoa.Whoa,Kenny! | 哇 哇 肯尼 |
[21:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[21:31] | I am trying to find out where they keep their money! | 我在试着找出他们放钱的地方 |
[21:36] | You twat,can’t you see these people have got no money? | 你这个傻瓜 你看不出这些人没钱吗? |
[21:39] | They can’t even afford new furniture! | 他们连新家具都买不起 |
[21:41] | We’ve got the guns.What’s the matter with you? | 我们已经拿到枪了 你是怎么回事? |
[21:44] | Every time we do a job,you have to burn people’s feet.What’s wrong with ya? | 我们每次干活你都要烧别人的脚 你到底有什么毛病? |
[21:58] | You wanna be more careful,old fella. | 你要更小心点 老家伙 |
[22:00] | You very nearly took my man’s head clean off with that. | 你差点轰掉我朋友的脑袋 |
[22:03] | You all right,Kenny? | 你还好吧 肯尼? |
[22:13] | Ten grand blind. | 一万镑暗牌 |
[22:18] | Twenty grand open. | 两万镑明牌 |
[22:22] | Deep end,eh? | 牌太差 |
[22:24] | Fold. | 不跟 |
[22:43] | Gotcha. | 看到你的牌了 |
[22:56] | Twenty grand open. | 两万镑明牌 |
[23:00] | I’ll fold. | 我不跟了 |
[23:03] | Don’t go spending that all at once,boy. | 别把这些钱一次花光 小子 |
[23:11] | Bloody hell. | 该死 |
[23:14] | -What? -Thought you said there’d be no staff. | -怎么? -你不是说这里没有佣人吗? |
[23:17] | -Did you get those guns? -Wanna see what they did to poor Gary? | -你拿到那些枪了吗? -想看看他们对可怜的盖里做了什么吗? |
[23:24] | I said,”Did you get those guns?” | 我问你拿到那些枪没有 |
[23:27] | Yes!We got them! | 是的 我们拿到了 |
[23:29] | Good.I’ll speak to you later. | 很好 我回头和你说 |
[23:33] | If you can hear me, get back in the car now mate,okay? | 如果你能听到我说话就马上回到车里去 好吗? |
[23:41] | Fucking,sodding,shandy-drinking bastard! | 妈的 蠢货 酒鬼 杂种 |
[24:47] | Give me my money!Give me back my money, you fucking slags! | 把我的钱给我 把我的钱还给我 你这该死的贱女人 |
[24:53] | You give me my money! | 把我的钱给我 |
[24:55] | Give me back my money!Give it back! | 把我的钱还给我 还给我 |
[24:59] | Wankers!Wankers! | 混蛋 混蛋 |
[25:05] | Come on.Not now,please. | 别这样 现在可别坏掉 |
[25:08] | Not now.Oh,you fucking bastard. | 现在可不行 该死的杂种 |
[25:16] | Come on.Fuck.Bastard. | 来吧 妈的 杂种 |
[25:20] | Oh,my good God. We’ll take you to the cleaners. | 我的天啊 我们要把你的钱全赢过来 |
[25:32] | Twenty grand open. | 两万明牌 |
[25:37] | 30,000.Back to you already,Eddie. | 三万 轮到你说话 艾德 |
[25:42] | Fifty grand. | 五万 |
[25:46] | Eighty grand. | 八万 |
[25:50] | 100 grand. | 十万 |
[25:51] | Whoa,whoa,whoa.Look,fellas,I know… | 哇 哇 哇 听着 伙计们 我知道… |
[25:54] | I know you’re not in, which means no one cares what you know. | 我知道你不跟 所以没人关心你知道什么 |
[26:00] | Two hundred and fifty. | 二十五万 |
[26:04] | That’s quite a raise. | 赌注加得真高 |
[26:07] | That’s 150 on my 100. | 大了我一十五万 |
[26:10] | Yeah,and is there anything else you wanna say? | 是的 你还有什么要说的吗? |
[26:15] | As you know, this puts us in an awkward position. | 你该知道 这让我们陷入了一个尴尬的境地 |
[26:19] | I don’t have enough to continue. | 我没有足够的钱跟下去 |
[26:22] | We must see both your cards if no one loans Eddie the money to continue. | 如果没人借钱给艾德让他继续跟的话 就只好开你们的牌了 |
[26:25] | It’s a loan,or we see both your cards. | 没人借我们就得看你们俩的牌 |
[26:34] | I will. | 我会 |
[26:37] | You will what? | 你会什么? |
[26:41] | I will loan you the money. | 我会借给你这些钱 |
[26:46] | No,I think I’d rather just turn ’em over. | 不 我想我宁可开牌 |
[26:49] | I’m not niterested in what you would rather. | 我对你的想法不感兴趣 |
[26:51] | I wanna keep going. | 我会继续加注 |
[26:54] | I’m also offering you the money. | 我也会借钱给你 |
[26:57] | So we don’t have to turn them over because you can borrow. | 因为你能借到钱 所以我们不用开牌 |
[27:02] | I need 250 grand. | 我需要二十五万 |
[27:05] | No, you need 500 grand to see me. | 不 你需要五十万才能看我的牌 |
[27:10] | That’s if I wanna see ya. | 如果我想看的话才是 |
[27:11] | You’re gona have a problem carrying on, ain’t ya? | 你不能继续跟下去不是吗? |
[27:18] | I’ll see ya. | 那就看牌好了 |
[27:21] | Okay,before I loan you this… | 好的 我借钱给你之前… |
[27:24] | I expect,if you lose,of course… | 如果你输了 就得… |
[27:27] | my money back within a week. | 一周之内把钱还给我 |
[27:29] | Crystal?That’s sunday,okay? | 明白吗? 就是星期天 行吗? |
[27:59] | Is that it? | 就这牌? |
[28:00] | Now let’s see his fucking cards. | 现在让我们看看他那该死的牌吧 |
[29:12] | Hello,boy.Feeling a bit poorly? | 你好 小子 感觉有点不舒服吗? |
[29:15] | I know your friends are responsible for most of the cash… | 我知道你的朋友提供了大部分现金… |
[29:20] | so I’m gonna give you one week to find it. | 我给你一个礼拜来筹钱 |
[29:23] | Otherwise,I will take a finger of each of you and your friends’s hands… | 否则 每超过一天没有还钱的话 我都会… |
[29:28] | for every day that passes without payment. | 切下你和你朋友的一根手指 |
[29:31] | And then when you run out of digits… | 等到你们的手指切完之后… |
[29:34] | your dad’s bar and who know what then, all right,my son? | 你老爸的酒吧就没人知道会怎样了 懂吗? 小子 |
[29:55] | This doesn’t look good. | 看来情况不妙 |
[30:01] | He then proceeded to explain the unfortunate position they were in. | 然后他开始说明他们正处于一个不幸的境地 |
[30:04] | Harry was going to start sizing up all their fingers in a week… | 一星期后哈利就会开始数他们的手指… |
[30:08] | because he knew there was no way Ed could settle that debt on his own. | 因为他知道艾德不可能自己解决这个债务 |
[30:12] | Harry saw it as their money on the table… | 哈利认为既然出钱都有份… |
[30:14] | so it was also their debt off the table. | 那么还钱也该大家都有份 |
[30:17] | Ed would hate to admit it,but he could have kissed the old bastard for that. | 尽管艾德讨厌承认 但他肯定很感激那老混蛋这么想 |
[30:20] | If he said he wanted to settle the debt on his own,it would have been a lie. | 如果他说他要自己来解决这个债务 那他就是在说谎 |
[30:25] | I wish to Christ he would have let me settle the debt on my own. | 我希望他能让我独力承担这笔债务 |
[30:31] | -I’m gonna kill him! -Stop fucking about,Tom! | -我要杀了他 -别说废话了 汤姆 |
[30:34] | Think about what we’re gonna do. Now,sit down. | 想想我们该怎么办 现在 坐下 |
[30:42] | What’s all the fuss about Harry? Why don’t we just boycott the payment? | 哈利到底搞什么鬼? 我们为什么不干脆赖帐呢? |
[30:48] | Let me tell you about Hatchet Harry. | 我来告诉你短柄斧哈利的事 |
[30:51] | Once there was this geezer called Smithy Robinson who worked for Harry. | 以前有个替哈利工作的家伙叫史密斯-罗宾逊 |
[30:55] | It was rumored that he was on the take. | 传闻他手脚不干净 |
[30:58] | Harry’s invited Smithy round for an explanation. | 哈利要史密斯向他解释 |
[31:01] | Smithy didn’t do a very good job. | 史密斯不能自圆其说 |
[31:02] | Within a minute,Harry’s lost his rag… | 没多久哈利就火冒三丈… |
[31:05] | reached out for the nearest thing wihich was a 15-inch black rubber cock. | 他随手拿起手边一只15英寸长的黑色假阳具 |
[31:10] | He then proceeded to batter poor Smithy to death with it. | 然后用它将史密斯活活打死 |
[31:18] | Now that was seen as a pleasant way to go. | 现在看来那种死法还算好的 |
[31:20] | Hence,Hatchet Harry is a man you pay if you owe. | 因此 如果你欠了短柄斧哈利的钱你就得还 |
[31:27] | Don’t worry.I’.. think of something. | 别担心 我会想办法的 |
[31:57] | Golf,the best way to spoil a good walk. | 高尔夫 破坏散步乐趣的最好方法 |
[32:08] | Winston Churchill said that. | 温斯顿-丘吉尔这样说过 |
[32:11] | I say it’s a dog-eat-dog world. | 我说这是个狗咬狗的世界 |
[32:14] | And I got bigger teeth than you two. | 而我比你们俩的牙齿大多了 |
[32:18] | I think our friend is trying to tell us something. | 我想我们的朋友有话要对我们说 |
[32:21] | Perhaps not.Prehaps I should take another swing just to make sure. | 也许没有 也许我该再打一杆来确定一下 |
[32:24] | -Give me a five iron,John. -Certainly,Dog. | -给我五号球杆 约翰 -没问题 阿狗 |
[32:30] | Keep still. | 别动 |
[32:40] | Yes,Gordon,is there something you’d like to tell us? | 好的 戈登 你是不是有话想对我们说? |
[32:45] | -It’s in the fireplace. -Shut it,you idiot! | -在壁炉里 -闭嘴 你这白痴 |
[32:49] | -Yes,Gordon?You were saying? -It’s in the fireplace. | -怎么 戈登 你想说吗? -在壁炉里 |
[32:51] | Just pull it out.It’s in the bottom. | 拉出来 它就在最下面 |
[32:54] | It’s in the fireplace,Plank. Just pull it out.It’s in the bottom. | 在壁炉里 普兰克 拉出来 就在最下面 |
[32:58] | Dog,I think you want to have a look at this. | 阿狗 我觉得你会想看看这个 |
[33:04] | -You gonna let me down now? -No. | -你现在能放我下来了吗? -不 |
[33:06] | I’m not finished with you yet. | 我和你之间还没完呢 |
[33:09] | Steel. | 刀子 |
[33:13] | Help!Help!Help! | 救命 救命 救命 |
[33:28] | Who the hell is that?It’s only 12:00. | 那是谁? 都十二点了 |
[33:32] | Use the cage.That’s what it’s there for. | 用那个铁栅 现在派上用场了 |
[33:39] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[33:46] | We have got security for a reason,Willie. | 我们这样谨慎是有原因的 威利 |
[33:49] | Chill,Winston.It’s only Plank. | 别紧张 温士顿 是普兰克 |
[33:54] | This weed’s getting quite a rep, you know,fellas?All right? | 这些大麻有个好推销员 知道吗? 伙计们 |
[33:57] | Easy. | 轻而易举 |
[33:59] | Jesus! | 老天 |
[34:01] | Never saw ya there.Hello,love, Enjoying yourself? | 没看到你也在 你好 亲爱的 还开心吗? |
[34:06] | -Is she compos? -What do you think? | -她晕了吗? -你觉得呢? |
[34:13] | Fuck me. | 吓着我了 |
[34:14] | -Clean that up,Charles. -Sod you.You clean it up. | -清点一下 查尔斯 -该死的 你去点 |
[34:18] | Sorry,fellas,but that stupid cow scared the fucking life outta me. | 抱歉 伙计们 但那头笨母牛把我吓了个半死 |
[34:23] | Never mind.Can you just sit down, stay out of the way? | 别管她 你能坐下别挡在路上吗? |
[34:29] | -How much is it you want? -I’m after a half weight. | -你想要多少? -要半公斤 |
[34:34] | That’s 1,500 then. | 那要一千五 |
[34:37] | Pass the scales,Willie. | 把秤拿来 威利 |
[34:41] | Give us some gear,J. | 拿点货来 杰 |
[34:46] | Any chance of actually seeing the money? | 可以先看看钱吗? |
[34:58] | The odds are a hundred to one. | 赔率是一百比一 |
[35:00] | All we need is five grand. | 我们得有五千镑 |
[35:03] | I’d rather put my money on a three-legged rocking horse. | 我宁可把我的钱押在一匹三条腿的木马上 |
[35:05] | The odds are a hundred to one for a good reason,Bacon.It won’t win! | 这种赔率的最佳解释 贝肯 是它根本不会赢 |
[35:11] | -Where’s Eddie? -Where do you think? | -艾德在哪 -你说呢? |
[35:14] | The bottom of a bottle and has been for two days. | 他这两天都是烂醉如泥 |
[35:16] | -It’s hit him hard. -It’s hit us all hard! | -这对他打击很大 -对我们打击都很大 |
[35:20] | But he’s got to tell his dad he’s about to lose his bar. | 但他还得告诉他爸爸 他快失去他的酒吧了 |
[35:23] | Listen to this one. | 听听这个 |
[35:24] | You open up a company called Arse Ticklers Faggots Fan Club. | 可以开一家公司叫”操屁眼同性恋俱乐部” |
[35:28] | You take out an advert in the back page of some gay mag… | 在同性恋杂志的封底登出广告… |
[35:31] | advertising the latest in arse intruding dildos. | 宣传最新的用来弄屁眼的假阳具 |
[35:35] | You sell it with “does what no other dildo can do until now. | 说它能带来其他所有假阳具不能带来的快感 |
[35:40] | The latest and greatest in sexual technology. | 是最新最好的性用品 |
[35:41] | Guaranteed results or your money back.” All that bollocks. | 保证满意 否则退款之类的胡话 |
[35:44] | These dills cost 25 quid a pop. | 这些假阳具每个只卖25镑 |
[35:46] | That’s a snip for the amount of pleasure they’re gonna give the recipients. | 以它们所能带来的快感而言 堪称是物美价廉 |
[35:50] | But they send their checks to the other company name. | 但购买者的支票是寄到另一个公司名下 |
[35:53] | Nothing offensive. Bobbies Bits or something for 25 quid. | 没有任何关联 卖的是警棍或别的什么 |
[35:56] | You take that 25 quid,stick it in the bank until it clears. | 你把这张支票存到银行里 直到兑现 |
[36:00] | This is the smart bit… | 巧妙之处在于… |
[36:02] | You send back the check for 25 pound from the other company name… | 你再从这家公司寄一张25镑的支票回去… |
[36:07] | Arse Ticklers Faggots Fan Club saying… | 操屁眼同性恋俱乐部说… |
[36:09] | we’re sorry,and we couldn’t get the supplies from America… | 对不起 我们无法从美国的供应商处拿到货… |
[36:12] | because they’ve run out of stock. | 因为他们的仓库里已没有存货 |
[36:14] | Now you see how many people cash that check.Not a single soul. | 现在你看有多少人会兑现那张支票 一个也没有 |
[36:19] | Because who wants their bank manager to know they tickle arse… | 当无法兑现支票的时候 有谁会不惜让… |
[36:22] | when they’re not paying in checks? | 他们的银行经理知道自己操屁眼呢? |
[36:24] | How long do you have to wait until you see a return? | 要等多长时间才能看到收效? |
[36:26] | -Not more than four weeks.-A month? | -不会超过四个星期 -一个月? |
[36:29] | What fucking good is that if we need it in six…no,five days? | 那有什么鸟用? 如果我们只有六…不 五天的话? |
[36:35] | It’s still a good idea. | 毕竟不失为一个好法子 |
[36:38] | He may know we smoke a lot and burn a bit of profit… | 他也许知道我们抽掉了很多并影响到了利润… |
[36:42] | but he can’t have any idea how much hard currency we’ve accumulated. | 但是他无法知道我们手上有多少钱 |
[36:45] | I don’t know. | 我是不知道 |
[36:48] | Do you know? | 你知道吗? |
[36:50] | We can just slice it off the top. | 我们可以动些手脚 |
[36:53] | You guys gotta realize who this chap is. | 你们要知道这家伙是个什么人 |
[36:56] | Might look a bit silly but he’s a fucking lunatic. | 也许看来有点糊涂 但他是个他妈的疯子 |
[37:00] | And if he gets the slightest inkling we’re not throwing straight dice… | 只要他发现一点蛛丝马迹… |
[37:03] | then you and me are gonna know what the sharp side of a kebab knife feels like. | 那你我就会知道烤肉刀的刀刃是什么滋味了 |
[37:07] | So you know these geezers well? | 你熟悉那些怪物吗? |
[37:09] | Well enough.I’ve been buying gear off one of them for a couple of years. | 很熟 多年来我一直从他们其中一个的手上买货 |
[37:13] | -So what are they like? -Poofs.Nothing heavy. | -他们是什么样的人? -娘娘腔 没什么份量 |
[37:16] | Four public schoolboys.Soft as shite. | 四个乳臭未干的学生 脓包软蛋 |
[37:38] | They pounce around in funny hippy clothes all day talking bollocks. | 穿着些可笑的嬉皮服装 整天不知所云 |
[37:41] | They’re just good at growing weed. | 他们只会种大麻 |
[37:43] | Business has got bigger than what they can keep up with. | 生意大到他们无法管理 |
[37:46] | Well,they can’t all be stupid,can they? | 他们不可能全是笨蛋吧? |
[37:48] | Think about it.They’ve got a container load of cash in shoe boxes. | 想想看 他们用鞋盒来存放现金 |
[37:52] | They’re selling class-A gear. Don’t you think someone sensible’s involved? | 卖着一流的货 难道你不认为有什么人罩着他们吗? |
[37:56] | What about security? | 安全措施怎么样? |
[37:58] | There’s one steel gate as you go in, but they never lock it. | 进门处有一道铁栅 但他们从没上过锁 |
[38:00] | What do you mean,never lock it? What have they got it for then? | 你说什么 从没锁过? 那他们装来干什么? |
[38:03] | I’ve been there 50 times. It’s never locked.They’re not suspicious. | 我去过那里五十次 从没锁过 他们毫无戒心 |
[38:07] | Everyone who goes there’s a toff. They’re all into that karma crap. | 每个带着钱去的人都能进到那个摆设里 |
[38:10] | “If I don’t harm nobody, nobody harms me” stuff. | 他们相信所谓”我不犯人 人不犯我” |
[38:13] | No way they can get back to you? | 他们没办法报复你吗? |
[38:15] | Even if they could,they’d be too scared. I’m a geezer. | 就算有办法也不敢 我是道上混的 |
[38:17] | They’ve got no muscle.Gutless faggots. | 他们手无缚鸡之力 是没种的娘娘腔 |
[38:21] | Fancy one? | 来点吗? |
[38:25] | What’s all the flapping about? You told the old man yet? | 该怎么动手呢? 你告诉过那老家伙没有? |
[38:27] | Hoping I don’t need to. | 但愿我用不着这么做 |
[38:30] | I’ve got a plan.Now,listen carefully. | 我有个计划 仔细听我说 |
[38:44] | -Hello,boys. -Harry. | -好啊 孩子们 -哈利 |
[38:47] | Want a drink? | 要来一杯吗? |
[38:48] | Hello,my son.Do you want a lolly? | 你好啊 孩子 要来根棒棒糖吗? |
[38:50] | Piss off,you nonce. | 滚开 娘娘腔 |
[38:52] | Watch it. | 小心点 |
[38:54] | No,thanks,Harry.We’re both all right. | 不 谢谢 哈利 不用了 |
[38:57] | Nice shooter. | 好漂亮的枪 |
[38:59] | Yeah,one of a pair.Holland and Holland. | 没错 是一对儿中的一支 好东西 |
[39:02] | -Do you want to hold it? -No,not my thing.Thanks. | -你想摸摸看吗? -不 我不玩枪 谢谢 |
[39:05] | Business good?I imagine that’s why I’m here. | 生意还好吧 我想这该是叫我来的原因 |
[39:08] | Four young fellows got in deeper than they could handle. | 四个毛孩子遇到了他们没法解决的大麻烦 |
[39:11] | They owe me half-a-million pound. | 他们欠我五十万英镑 |
[39:13] | How much? | 多少? |
[39:14] | Half a million. | 五十万 |
[39:18] | I’m game. | 算上我 |
[39:21] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[39:25] | Oh,God! | 哦 上帝 |
[39:26] | Right. | 好吧 |
[39:28] | We hit ’em as soon as they come back. We’ll be prepared,waiting. | 我们守株待兔 等他们一回来就动手 |
[39:35] | -And they’re armed. -What was that?Armed? | -他们有武器 -什么? 有武器? |
[39:38] | What do you mean,armed?Armed with what? | 你什么意思? 武器? 有什么武器? |
[39:41] | Bad breath,colorful language,feather duster. | 口臭 脏话 鸡毛掸子 |
[39:45] | What do you think they’re gonna be armed with?Guns,you tit! | 你以为他们有什么武器? 枪! 你这白痴 |
[39:47] | Guns?You never said anything about guns. | 枪? 你从没提过枪的事 |
[39:50] | A minute ago this was the safest job in the world. | 一分钟前这是世上最安全的买卖 |
[39:53] | Now it’s turning into a bad day in Bosnia. | 现在却成了枪林弹雨的战场 |
[39:55] | Soap,stop being such a mincer. | 肥皂 别做出那副没种的样 |
[39:58] | -I thought about that and… -And what exactly? | -我仔细考虑过 其实… -其实什么? |
[40:01] | And all we have to do is find out who’s carrying ’em. | 其实我们只要找出是谁带着枪就行 |
[40:05] | Carrying ’em?They could all be carrying em for what we know. | 谁带着? 为了方便我们知道 他们会全都带上 |
[40:09] | Only one of ’em carries ’em going to the job. | 他们外出交易时只有一个人带着枪 |
[40:12] | I assume the same one will be carrying ’em when they come back from the job. | 我猜他们交易完回来时枪还在同一个人身上 |
[40:16] | You assume? | 你猜? |
[40:18] | What do they say about assumption being the brother of all fuckups? | 为什么俗说话假设是一切蠢事的兄弟? |
[40:21] | It’s the mother of all fuckups. | 是一切蠢事的母亲 |
[40:23] | Brother,mother,any other sucker. It don’t make any difference. | 兄弟 母亲 管它是什么 都不会有任何不同 |
[40:27] | They’re still fucking guns, and they still fire fucking bullets. | 他们还是有该死的枪 还是能射出该死的子弹 |
[40:33] | If you have a better idea how to get 500,000 pounds in the next few days… | 如果你有更好的主意 能在接下来的几天弄到五十万… |
[40:38] | Let us know! | 说给我们听听 |
[40:41] | In the meantime,Tom,talk to Nick the Bubble about shifting the weed. | 现在 汤姆 去跟尼克谈谈搬运大麻的事吧 |
[40:51] | -Weed? -It’s not normal weed. | -大麻? -这不是一般的大麻 |
[40:54] | It’s some fucked-up skunk class A. I can’t think let alone move shit. | 是好得一塌糊涂的上等货 我一个人可吃不下 |
[40:58] | -Doesn’t sound very good to me. -Neither me. | -在我听来可不象什么好事 -我也一样 |
[41:01] | But it depends what flicks your switch. | 但关键在于你怎么处理它 |
[41:03] | And the light is on and burning brightly for the masses. | 怎样让这些货消失得无影无踪 |
[41:06] | Anyway,do you know anuyone? | 总之 你认不认识帮得上的人? |
[41:08] | I know a man,yes. | 我认识一个 |
[41:11] | Rory Breaker. | 罗伊-布雷克 |
[41:14] | Not that madman with an Afro? I don’t want anything to do with him. | 是那个一头卷发的疯子吗? 我可不想和他一起做任何事 |
[41:17] | You won’t have to.Just get me a sample. | 用不着 你只要给我一份样品 |
[41:21] | No can do. | 办不到 |
[41:23] | What’s that?A place near Kathmandu? Meet me halfway,mate. | 什么意思? 还得无休止地谈判吗? 大家让让步 伙计 |
[41:27] | It’s all completely chicken soup. | 这可是纯粹的鸡汤 |
[41:30] | -It’s what? -It’s kosher as Christmas. | -什么? -象圣诞节一样真实可信 |
[41:33] | Jews don’t celebrate Christmas. | 犹太人不过圣诞节 |
[41:35] | Never mind that. We’re gonna need some artillery too. | 别担心这个 我们还需要一些家伙 |
[41:37] | Couple of sawed-off shotguns. | 几支锯短的猎枪 |
[41:39] | This is a bit heavy.This is London, not Lebanon. | 这有点困难 这是伦敦 不是黎巴嫩 |
[41:42] | -Who do you think I am? -I think you’re Nick the Greek. | -你以为我是什么人? -我以为你是希腊人尼克 |
[41:46] | Hold those two. | 那两张别换 |
[41:50] | I don’t normally have anything to do with weed… | 我通常不做任何与大麻有关的生意… |
[41:53] | but if it is what he says it is… | 但如果真象他说的那样… |
[41:55] | I’ll take it off him for three-and-a-half grand a key. | 我可以每公斤付他三千五 |
[41:58] | That is if it is what he says it is. | 如果真有那样好的话 |
[42:01] | I don’t want to see it after a sample. I don’t want to touch it after a sample. | 看过样品之后我就用不着再看 也用不着再试 |
[42:05] | I’ll leave you in the capable hands of Nathan here. | 我会让尼森和你单独谈谈 |
[42:08] | He’ll sort out the details. | 他会把细节说清楚 |
[42:11] | But just let me tell you one thing. | 但我要告诉你一件事 |
[42:17] | If the milk turns out to be sour, I ain’t the kind of pussy to drink it. | 如果牛奶变成了酸奶 我这猫儿可是不会喝的 |
[42:24] | Do you know what I mean? | 懂我的意思吗? |
[42:34] | Yeah,I know Rory. He’s not to be underestimated. | 是的 我认识罗伊 他可不容小视 |
[42:37] | He’s a funny-looking fucker,I know. | 他看上去象个滑稽的笨蛋 我知道 |
[42:39] | But you’ve got to look past the hair and the cute cuddly thing. | 但你得透过这些惹人喜爱的东西来看 |
[42:42] | It’s all a deceptive facade. | 那只是一张有欺骗性的面孔 |
[42:46] | A few nights ago,Rory’s Roger iron busted. | 早几天夜里 罗伊的接收天线坏了 |
[42:49] | So he’s gone down the Battle Cruiser to watch the end of a football game. | 所以他去酒吧看一场足球赛的结尾 |
[42:53] | No one’s watching the custard, so he switches the channel over. | 没有一个人在看那个频道 所以他就换了台 |
[42:57] | A fat geezer’s north opens. | 有个胖子敞着上衣 |
[42:58] | He wanders up and turns the liza over. | 他走过去换回另一个台说: |
[43:02] | “Now fuck off and watch it somewhere else.” | 滚开 到别的地方去看 |
[43:05] | Rory knows the claret is imminent, but he doesn’t want to miss the game’s end. | 罗伊知道会有一场血拼 但他又不想错过球赛的结尾 |
[43:08] | So calm as a coma… | 所以他一言不发… |
[43:10] | picks up a fire extinguisher… | 拿起一只灭火器… |
[43:12] | walks straight past the jam rolls who were ready for action… | 直接穿过所有准备看热闹的人… |
[43:15] | and plunks it outside the entrance. | 把它放在门外 |
[43:17] | He then orders an Aristotle of the most ping-pong tiddly in the nuclear sub… | 然后点了一杯这家酒吧里最烈的酒… |
[43:21] | and switches back to his footer. | 再换回频道看他的球赛 |
[43:24] | “That’s fucking it,”says the geezer. | “去他妈的” 那个胖子说 |
[43:26] | “That’s fucking what?”says Rory. | “去他的什么? “罗伊问道 |
[43:28] | He gobs out a mouthful of booze covering Fatty. | 他把口里的酒全吐到胖子身上 |
[43:31] | He flicks a flaming match into his bird’s nest… | 然后划着一根火柴扔到他的裆部… |
[43:34] | and the geezer’s lit up like a leading gas pipe. | 那胖子烧得就象煤气管漏了一样 |
[43:36] | Rory,unfazed,turns back to his game. | 罗伊却若无其事地转过头去看比赛 |
[43:39] | His team’s won too.Four,nil. | 他的球队也赢了 四比零 |
[43:59] | Is your hair supposed to look like that? | 你的发型向来是这样吗? |
[44:01] | -All right,short stuff. -Never mind short stuff. | -象堆乱草 -别管什么乱草 |
[44:04] | The next time we do a job like this, we’re gonna want more money. | 下次我们再做这种买卖 我们要多收点钱 |
[44:07] | Or we’re going back to post offices and cars. | 要不我们还是去偷邮局和汽车 |
[44:10] | -Where’s the others? -There was no others. | -其他的在哪? -那里没别的了 |
[44:14] | Stop fucking around.The others,the old ones. | 别唬弄我 另外那些老枪呢? |
[44:16] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不懂你什么意思 |
[44:18] | There were two old guns there. Where are they now? | 那里有两支老枪 它们现在在哪? |
[44:20] | Not in the cabinet there wasn’t. | 那个柜子里没有 |
[44:22] | There was a couple of old hammer-lock muskets the butler was carrying. | 那个管家倒是拿着两把老式的火枪 |
[44:25] | -But they were ours.We sold them. -You better unsell them sharpish. | -但那是我们的 我们已经卖掉了 -你们最好赶快去拿回来 |
[44:28] | We had to sell them.We needed the money! | 我们卖掉了 我们需要钱 |
[44:31] | I’m not fucking interested! | 我他妈的不感兴趣 |
[44:33] | If you don’t wanna be counting the fingers you haven’t got… | 如果你不想丢掉你的手指的话… |
[44:36] | I suggest you get those guns quick! | 最好是拿回那些枪 快去 |
[45:21] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[45:24] | If I pick them up, will they stay in one piece? | 如果我拿起它们时 它们会不会散架? |
[45:26] | Where’d you get them? | 你从哪弄来的这些? |
[45:28] | I got contacts. | 我自有办法 |
[45:30] | You point them at me,I’ll shit myself or do whatever you say to do. | 你用它们指着我 我会吓得尿裤子任由你摆布 |
[45:34] | Either way,you get the desired effect. | 同样地 你能得到你想要的东西 |
[45:36] | They look very nice.I agree,but… | 它们看起来很漂亮 这我同意 但… |
[45:39] | they’re lacking in criminal credibility. | 用来作案恐怕靠不住 |
[45:41] | I might get laughed at. | 搞不好我会遭人取笑 |
[45:42] | -How much you want for these muskets? -700 each. | -这些枪你要收多少钱? -每支七百 |
[45:45] | What’s that? A pound for every year they’ve been about? | 什么? 难道是按它们的年纪来开价吗? |
[45:48] | I know they’re antiques, but I ain’t paying antique prices. | 我知道它们是古董 但我不会照古董的价付钱 |
[45:54] | -They’re a bit long,ain’t they? -Sawn-offs are out. | -他们长了点不是吗? -锯短的没货了 |
[45:58] | -People want a bit more range nowadays. -Range? | -现在的人都想要远一点的射程 -射程? |
[46:01] | I don’t want to blow the ass out of this country granted… | 我不想触犯法律打伤那些家伙… |
[46:04] | but I don’t want anyone blowing a raspberry at me either. | 但我也不想被任何人打伤 |
[46:07] | I want to look fucking mean. | 我只想看上去够凶狠 |
[46:09] | Of course you’ll look mean. You’ll look really scary. | 你看起来当然够狠 你真的很吓人 |
[46:13] | What about this geezer who sells drugs? | 那个卖毒品的家伙怎样了? |
[46:16] | Rory Breaker’s standing by. | 罗伊-布雷克已准备好了 |
[46:18] | You stand to make a lot of money,tubby Tommy. | 你站在一大堆钱上了 胖子汤姆 |
[46:26] | I understand if this has come as a bit of a shock. | 我明白这对你是个打击 |
[46:29] | But let me tell you how this can be resolved by you,the good father. | 但是让我告诉你这个好父亲该如何解决 |
[46:33] | -Go on. -He likes your bar. | -请说 -他喜欢你的酒吧 |
[46:37] | -Yes? -He wants your bar. | -是吗? -他想要你的酒吧 |
[46:41] | And? | 还有呢? |
[46:43] | Do you want me to draw you a picture? | 你想要我替你画张图吗? |
[46:46] | That boy doesn’t know his asshole from his ear hole.This is my bar. | 那小子分不清他的屁眼和他的耳朵眼 这是我的酒吧 |
[46:50] | It’s got nothing to do with him. | 和他没有任何关系 |
[46:52] | What,and I care? | 我会在乎吗? |
[46:54] | You do have the luxurious advantage of being able to sustain your son’s life. | 你有个得天独厚的条件可以救你儿子的命 |
[46:59] | And you do have a reputation, so I’ll choose my words very carefully. | 你是个体面的人 所以我很小心地选择我的措辞 |
[47:03] | You tell Harry to go fuck himself. | 你告诉哈利 叫他吃自己好了 |
[47:10] | Now… | 现在… |
[47:15] | I’ll put that down to shock,only once… | 我会把这归结为受惊过度 只此一次… |
[47:19] | Only once can I or shall I… | 我能够或者我应该… |
[47:22] | Let you get away with that. | 就此放过你 |
[47:24] | Your son’s got three days to find half a mil. | 你儿子三天内要弄到五十万 |
[47:28] | But make up your mind which you prefer. | 你可以考虑你的选择 |
[47:31] | Your bar or your son. | 你的酒吧 还是你的儿子 |
[47:39] | Plank goes in first. | 普兰克先进去 |
[47:41] | There’s a cage, but it’s never locked,is it,Plank? | 那里有道铁栅 但从没上过锁是吗? 普兰克 |
[47:43] | -Never. -It don’t wanna be. | 是的 从没锁过 |
[47:46] | Once he’s got himself set, he gets the rest of us in. | 一旦他进去后就可以放我们进去 |
[47:50] | We get nasty with a couple of them. Shoot ’em up,gag ’em,whatever. | 如果他们不听话就让他们闭上嘴 不管用什么法子 |
[47:53] | These wankers shouldn’t give us any problems. | 那些蠢货不会给我们添什么乱子 |
[47:56] | But like any cowboys, there’ll be a few tools lying around. | 但是象牛仔一样 他们会带着枪做做样子 |
[47:59] | When the job’s done, we come straight back here and unload. | 得手后我们就直接回到这里把货卸下 |
[48:03] | And Robert’s your father’s brother. | 然后找个人卖掉 |
[48:06] | -Everyone savvy? -Sweet. | -大家都明白了吗? -明白 |
[48:10] | Have a look at these. | 看看这些 |
[48:13] | And what are we supposed to do with these? | 我们用这些来干什么? |
[48:17] | -Put them on your head,stupid. -Christ! | -用它们蒙住你的脸 笨蛋 -老天 |
[48:21] | If you think I’m gonna turn up clean shaven and greet them with a grin… | 如果你以为我想刮干净脸咧着嘴 向他们打招呼… |
[48:24] | you got another thing coming. | 那你就大错特错了 |
[48:26] | These fellas are your neighbors. | 那些家伙是你的邻居 |
[48:28] | I thought it might be a good idea to disguise ourselves a little. | 我觉得我们稍微伪装一下比较好 |
[48:33] | Right.Yeah,good thinking,Soap.Well done. | 不错 这是个好提议 肥皂 |
[48:37] | I brought weapons as well. | 我也带了武器 |
[48:39] | Weapons?What do you mean weapons? | 武器? 你是说什么武器? |
[48:43] | -These. -Jesus! | -这个 -我的天 |
[48:47] | Let’s keep ’em covered up,eh? | 我们把它收好行吗? |
[48:50] | Couldn’t you have got anything a bit bigger? | 你就不能找到更大点的吗? |
[48:54] | What?Like that? | 什么? 象这样的吗? |
[48:57] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[48:59] | I think you need help. | 我觉得你该去看病 |
[49:02] | Bar steward, can we have a couple of drinks,please? | 酒保 麻烦给我们来几杯喝的好吗? |
[49:05] | Have you seen your dad? Hatchet sent one of his men round. | 你有没有看到你老爸? 短柄斧派他的人来过 |
[49:09] | Shit.When? | 妈的 什么时候? |
[49:12] | Crazy… | 该死… |
[49:25] | Where did you get these,a fucking museum? | 你从哪弄来的这些? 是他妈的博物馆吗? |
[49:28] | Nick the Greek. | 希腊人尼克手里 |
[49:31] | -How much did you part with? -700 for the pair. | -这些花了你多少钱? -一共700 |
[49:35] | Drachmas,I hope. | 但愿是用的希腊币 |
[49:37] | I’d feel safer with a chicken drumstick. | 我觉得用鸡腿做武器更好 |
[49:39] | These are gonna do more harm than good. | 它们的杀伤力更强 |
[49:44] | Jesus,Tom.Do these work? | 老天 汤姆 这些还能用吗? |
[49:46] | Don’t know.Look nice though,don’t they? I rather like them. | 不知道 看起来还不错不是吗? 我是挺喜欢的 |
[49:49] | That’s top of the list of priorities, that is. | 你的喜好是第一位的 |
[49:51] | Ladies!Back to more important issues, if you don’t mind. | 女士们 如果你们不介意的话还是谈回正事 |
[49:55] | We have only got two real guns. Apparently that’s what they are. | 我们只有两支真枪 显然就是这些玩意 |
[49:59] | So we find a good place to hide next door. | 我们在隔壁找个合适的位置隐蔽起来 |
[50:02] | We wait till it sounds like the right time, then we jack-in-the-box… | 等到时机成熟 我们就杀他个措手不及… |
[50:05] | look nasty and stuff, cocoon them in gaffer tape… | 表现得凶狠点 制住他们… |
[50:08] | nick their van,swap the gear into the new van and bring it all back here. | 把他们车上的货转到另一辆车上 然后回到这来 |
[50:12] | As long as we’re all out of our hiding places quickly… | 只要我们从冲出去时动作够快… |
[50:15] | it’s the last thing they’re gonna expect. | 他们就只能束手就擒了 |
[50:17] | If Tom or anyone else feels like giving them a bit of a kicking… | 如果汤姆或是谁觉得想给他们来上几脚… |
[50:21] | I’m sure it won’t do any harm. | 我想应该是无伤大雅 |
[50:23] | Yeah,a little bit of pain never hurt anybody… | 没错 一点点痛苦不会伤到什么人… |
[50:27] | if you know what I mean. | 如果你们懂我意思的话 |
[50:29] | Also,I think knives are a good idea. | 另外 我觉得带上刀是个好主意 |
[50:33] | Big fuck-off shiny ones. | 明晃晃的大刀 |
[50:35] | Ones that look like they could skin a crocodile. | 看上去能把鳄鱼活剥了的那种 |
[50:38] | Knives are good, because they don’t make any noise. | 用刀的好处是不会发出任何声响 |
[50:42] | And the less noise they make, the more likely we are to use them. | 他们鬼喊鬼叫时我们能用得着 |
[50:45] | Shit ’em right up. | 吓他们个屁滚尿流 |
[50:47] | Makes it look like we’re serious. | 明白我们不是闹着玩的 |
[50:50] | Guns for show.Knives for a pro. | 枪只是摆样子 刀才真正顶用 |
[50:54] | Soap,is there something we should know about you? | 肥皂 你是不是有些不为人知的秘密? |
[50:57] | I’m not sure what’s more worrying. The job or your past. | 不知该更害怕哪个 是抢劫 还是你的过去 |
[51:04] | Come on,girls. | 快 姑娘们 |
[51:19] | Where the fuck are they going? Shift a piano? | 他们是他妈的去哪? 搬钢琴吗? |
[51:21] | I thought this was meant to be a robbery. | 我还以为是去做强盗的 |
[51:24] | Where’d they get those outfits? | 他们从哪弄来的那些装备? |
[51:26] | Not a bad idea,that. | 那主意不坏 |
[51:28] | All right.It’s Plank.Is Willie there? | 好了 我是普兰克 威利在吗? |
[51:31] | No,I’m afraid he’s out at the moment. | 不 我想他这会儿还在外边 |
[51:33] | Perhaps you can help. | 也许你能帮上忙 |
[51:35] | Perhaps I can’t,Plank, if you know what I mean. | 也许我不能 普兰克 如果你懂我意思的话 |
[51:39] | If you could just open the door so I could talk without shouting. | 如果你能把门打开 我就不用大喊大叫了 |
[51:42] | I can’t help you,Plank. | 我帮不了你 普兰克 |
[51:44] | I think you’ll find it is in your interest. | 有你感兴趣的东西 |
[51:47] | Hold on,okay? | 等着 好吗? |
[51:49] | Willie,it’s Plank outside for you. He says it’s in our interest. | 威利 普兰克有事找你 他说我们会感兴趣 |
[51:52] | I don’t care if it’s King fucking Kong! | 哪怕是他妈的大金刚我也不在乎 |
[51:55] | He’s not coming in here,not today. | 他不能进来 今天不行 |
[51:57] | Hold on.We are in business… | 等等 我们是在做生意… |
[52:00] | and correct me if I’m wrong, but that is business. | 如果我错了你可以指出来 但这是生意 |
[52:03] | Corrected. | 纠正一下 |
[52:04] | That’s a walking accident. That we can do without. | 现在不是时候 我们不做生意 |
[52:06] | He’s okay.He knows only to buy weights now. | 他不会有问题 而且是个大主顾 |
[52:10] | We’re looking at at least a couple of thou. | 再说还有我们几个看着你 |
[52:12] | What do you think,Winston? | 你觉得怎么样 温斯顿? |
[52:15] | This is the last time. | 下不为例 |
[52:17] | All right?But you and the money are going out the back. | 行吗? 你带着钱从后面出去 |
[52:20] | If he knows you’re here,he’ll be all day. Let’s clear this shit up. | 如果他知道你在这 他会呆上一整天 我们先把这里清干净 |
[52:25] | -What,now? -Yes,now! | -什么? 现在吗? -是的 马上 |
[52:28] | -Just get rid of him quick. -All right.Just coming. | -快点打发他走 -好的 马上来 |
[52:34] | What the fuck is he doing? | 他在搞什么鬼? |
[52:40] | Come on!I can’t wait out here all day. | 快点 我可不能在这等上一整天 |
[52:43] | Just coming. | 就来 |
[52:50] | I thought you was gonna leave me out there all day. | 我还以为你想让我在外边站上一整天 |
[52:52] | I didn’t know you were a removals man. | 没想到你还是个搬运工 |
[52:54] | Lives and learns,don’t ya? | 活到老学到老不是吗? |
[52:56] | -You keep the gates locked now? -Yeah. | -你把大门锁上了? -是的 |
[52:59] | Sorry.Gotta do business like this now. | 抱歉 现在做生意都得这样 |
[53:01] | -Can’t be too careful these days. -I know. | -不然就会整天提心吊胆的 -明白 |
[53:04] | Shut it!You say a fucking word, the right ear goes!Another,then your left. | 闭嘴 敢说一个字就轰掉你的右耳 然后是你的左耳 |
[53:07] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么? |
[53:09] | What do you think?Hang on.What are you doing? | 你以为呢? 站好 你想干什么? |
[53:12] | Unlock the fucking gate! | 把这该死的门打开 |
[53:15] | That’s it.Go,go,go!Fucking move! | 动手 快快快 他妈的快点 |
[53:22] | -What the fuck’s going on? -I’ve got the bloody keys! | -他妈的怎么回事? -我拿到了该死的钥匙 |
[53:26] | The gate’s locked.I don’t believe the fucking gate’s locked. | 大门锁上了 这该死的铁门竟然锁上了 |
[53:29] | -What have you done to Fauntleroy? -He just passed out. | -你对这娘娘腔干了什么? -他只是晕过去了 |
[53:32] | Get that fucking door shut. You want the world to see us? | 把这该死的门打开 你想让全世界都看到我们吗? |
[53:38] | What’s going on down there? | 下面怎么回事? |
[53:42] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[53:49] | Charles… | 查尔斯… |
[53:51] | get the rifle out. | 把枪拿出来 |
[53:53] | We’re being fucked. | 我们被人耍了 |
[53:55] | -It must be this one. -Hold that gun. | -肯定是这把 -拿着枪 |
[53:58] | Give me the keys. | 给我钥匙 |
[54:00] | Don’t point it at me bollocks! Point it in there! | 该死的别对着我 对着里面 |
[54:02] | Planks of wood. I’m working with fucking planks of wood. | 白痴 我他妈的是在和白痴共事 |
[54:05] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[54:08] | -What the fuck is that? -It’s me Bren gun. | -那他妈的是什么? -是我的轻机枪 |
[54:12] | Don’t you think you could have brought something a little more practical? | 你就没想过带些小点的来要更实用? |
[54:16] | Don’t none of you slags move, I’ll kill the fucking lot of ya! | 他妈的都别动 否则我杀了你们 |
[54:19] | Who’re you gonna kill,Plank? There’s no one fucking there. | 你想杀谁? 这里他妈的一个人都没有 |
[54:26] | -They fucking shot me! -Well,shoot ’em back. | -他们打中我了 -那就回敬他们 |
[54:31] | Jesus,Plank. | 老天 普兰克 |
[54:32] | Couldn’t you have got smokeless cartridges? I can’t see a bloody thing. | 你就不能用没有烟的子弹吗? 我什么都看不到了 |
[54:37] | Shit!I’ve been shot! | 妈的 我中枪了 |
[54:38] | I don’t fucking believe this. Could everyone stop getting shot? | 我真他妈不敢相信 大家能不能别再中枪? |
[54:41] | John,sit down and patch yourself up. | 约翰 坐下自己包扎吧 |
[54:44] | You tart.It’s a fucking air rifle! | 你这白痴 这是他妈的气枪 |
[54:53] | -What the fuck was that? -That was the Bren gun. | -那他妈的是什么? -是轻机枪 |
[54:56] | If you fire that gun again, you’re a dead man.Understand? | 你要敢再开一枪 你就会变成死人 明白吗? |
[54:59] | No ifs,no buts,you’re a fucking dead man! | 没有如果 没有但是 开枪就死定了 |
[55:01] | I’ve got the… Where’s me fucking gun? | 我都…我那该死的枪呢? |
[55:09] | All right.Have I got your attention? | 好了 你们注意看着 |
[55:11] | Firstly,I’m gona blow his toes off. | 首先 我要轰掉他的脚趾 |
[55:16] | There go his toes. | 他的脚趾已经没了 |
[55:17] | Now if you want me out of here in five minutes flat… | 如果你们想要我在五分钟内离开这里的话… |
[55:20] | open the fucking gate or I’ll blow his leg off! | 打开这该死的门 否则我会轰掉他的腿 |
[55:25] | They’re gonna fucking kill us if we do. | 照他说的做我们就没命了 |
[55:28] | Poor J’ll certainly get it if we don’t. He’s serious. | 不照他说的做可怜的杰就死定了 他是认真的 |
[55:30] | I’m losing patience.Hurry up,girls. | 我快没耐性了 快点 姑娘们 |
[55:33] | It’s all fucking right! | 照你说的做好了 |
[55:37] | Willie,he doesn’t know you’re here. | 威利 他不知道你在这 |
[55:40] | Just sort something out. | 想个什么法子 |
[55:53] | And all your friends,there’s a good lad. | 都给我出来 乖孩子 |
[55:57] | There’s only three of us here. | 只有我们三个在这 |
[55:59] | I don’t believe you. I’m gonna bolw his leg off. | 我不相信你 我会轰掉他的腿 |
[56:01] | I mean it. | 我说了 |
[56:03] | -There’s only three of us. -Plank? | -只有我们三个 -普兰克? |
[56:06] | One of ’em’s out. | 其中一个出去了 |
[56:11] | Open the gate. | 打开铁门 |
[56:35] | Up,up,there’s a good lad. | 起来 起来 乖孩子 |
[56:55] | John,get them tied up. Plank,where’s the money? | 约翰 把他们捆起来 普兰克 钱在哪? |
[56:58] | There.In those shoe boxes. | 那边 在那些鞋盒里 |
[57:18] | -Where? -Out the back. | -在哪? -在后面 |
[57:20] | -And the weed? -Out the back. | -大麻呢? -也在后面 |
[57:22] | -Point! -With what? | -指出来 -用什么? |
[57:24] | Your fucking hands.Now! | 用他妈的手 快 |
[57:26] | -I’m tied up. -Nod your head or something. | -我被捆住了 -那就点点头或什么的 |
[57:30] | Check it out. Plank,get Paul outta that van lively. | 去看看 普兰克 叫保罗把车发动 |
[57:49] | Knife. | 刀子 |
[57:55] | I’m gonna cut him. Make sure he knows he’s dead. | 我要割割他 确保他已经死了 |
[57:58] | -How you doing? -How you think? | -你怎么样? -你以为呢? |
[58:00] | He’s fucking nearly chopped me arm off. | 他他妈的差点砍掉了我的手 |
[58:11] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[58:17] | Gordon Bennett. What the fuck’s been going on here? | 我的天 这里他妈的怎么回事? |
[58:21] | Shut up,you idiot. | 闭嘴 你这白痴 |
[58:23] | It’s Hanukkah.Well,don’t just stand there. | 是犹太圣节 别光站在那 |
[58:26] | Can you fit it all in the bags? | 你的袋子能装得下吗? |
[58:29] | There’s a lot. | 这可有不少 |
[58:32] | I can’t get Epping Forest in my van. | 我的车可装不下整座森林 |
[58:35] | I don’t want to hear “can’t.” Bollocks to “can’t.” | 我不想听到否定的答复 |
[58:37] | You’ll fit it all in if you have to make two trips. | 就算你得跑两趟你也要全运走 |
[58:45] | Bollocks. | 可恶 |
[58:48] | You got a ticket already,and if you don’t move it,we will move it for you. | 你已经吃了罚单 如果你再不开走 我们会替你拖走的 |
[58:52] | -I’ll only be a minute. -You’ve already been 15. | -就一会儿 -你已经停了一刻钟 |
[58:54] | Look,come and have a look. | 看看 过来看看 |
[58:57] | -At what,exactly? -Well,the van’s half full. | -想我看什么? -这车已经装了一半 |
[59:00] | -So? -So all I’ve gotta do… | -所以? -所以我只想… |
[59:03] | is fill it up,put you in it. | 装满它 算上你 |
[59:05] | What? | 什么? |
[59:09] | And I’m off. | 然后我就走 |
[59:19] | Do you think you can carry more than one bag this time? | 你觉得你这次能多搬一袋吗? |
[59:21] | I can’t.My neck. | 不能 我脖子疼 |
[59:24] | -How many more bags? -Just a couple. | -还有多少袋? -只有几袋了 |
[59:27] | Mick,you dead yet? | 米克 你死了吗? |
[59:30] | I’ll be all right… | 我会没事的… |
[59:32] | once I’ve dealt with that lanky prick. | 只要我修理完这个瘦鸡巴 |
[59:35] | Do it quietly. | 小声点 |
[59:40] | It’s time to say “good night,nurse.” | 是时候说”晚安 护士”了 |
[1:00:24] | Where the fuck did she come from? | 她是他妈的从哪冒出来的? |
[1:00:33] | That is it.Tie her up.We’re out of here. | 好了 把她捆起来 我们走 |
[1:01:05] | -What are you doing,Ed? -Do you want one? | -你在干什么? 艾德 -你想来点吗? |
[1:01:07] | No,I fucking don’t. You cannot make a cup of tea. | 不 我他妈的不要 没功夫泡茶了 |
[1:01:11] | The entire British Empire was bulit on cups of tea. | 整个大英帝国就是靠茶建立起来的 |
[1:01:14] | Look what happened to that. | 看看那是什么下场 |
[1:01:16] | If you think I’m going to war without one, you’re mistaken. | 如果你觉得我上战场前不会来上一杯 那你就错了 |
[1:01:19] | Going to war with what? | 拿什么上战场? |
[1:01:21] | Have you forgotten those guns,you dozy prat? | 你忘了那些枪吗? 你这白痴 |
[1:01:45] | You won’t get away with this. | 你们逃不掉的 |
[1:01:49] | -Paul,what’s that? -It’s a traffic warden. | -保罗 那是什么? -是个交警 |
[1:01:52] | I can see that. What’s he doing in the back of the van? | 我知道 他在后车厢里干什么? |
[1:01:55] | He was gonna call the cozzers. | 他想叫警察 |
[1:01:58] | Fair enough.We’ll deal with him later. | 很好 我们待会再来对付他 |
[1:02:04] | How’re we doing,Tom? | 情况怎么样 汤姆? |
[1:02:06] | Right as rain. | 一切正常 |
[1:02:08] | I’m just gonna take care of the cabs. | 我要去联系计程车 |
[1:02:09] | Keep us posted. | 保持联络 |
[1:02:15] | All right,mate.Do you do airports? | 伙计 去机场吗? |
[1:02:20] | Where the hell are we gonna hide? | 我们要躲在哪? |
[1:02:24] | Don’t complicate things.Just hide. | 简单点 只管躲起来就是 |
[1:02:40] | We’re on. | 准备好 |
[1:02:57] | They weigh a pound or two. | 这些有一两镑重 |
[1:02:59] | Shut up and badk up! | 闭嘴 退后 |
[1:03:02] | Spin round,big boy. | 转过身去 大家伙 |
[1:03:08] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[1:03:09] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[1:03:18] | Tie ’em up,tape ’em up,hands and face. | 捆起来 把嘴封住 |
[1:03:21] | On the floor! | 趴到地上 |
[1:03:23] | Bend over the fucking desk. | 趴到该死的桌上去 |
[1:03:30] | Keys.I want keys.Now. | 钥匙 我要钥匙 快点 |
[1:03:35] | I’ll find ya. | 我会找到你的 |
[1:03:37] | ‘Course you will,sweetheart. | 当然 亲爱的 |
[1:03:40] | What do you think this is, fucking hide-and-seek? | 你以为这是什么? 他妈的躲猫猫吗? |
[1:03:44] | Search that one. | 搜他的身 |
[1:03:55] | Right.I’ll see you in the van when you’ve finished with handsome here. | 等你和这帅哥的事完了后到车上会合 |
[1:04:16] | That wasn’t too bad,was it? | 还不算太糟不是吗? |
[1:04:23] | When the bottle in my ass has contracted, I’ll let you know. | 等我平静下来后再告诉你 |
[1:04:27] | Bacon,see what we’ve got. | 贝肯 看看我们弄到了什么 |
[1:04:30] | Let’s have a butcher’s,eh? | 让我们来次大盘点 |
[1:04:36] | We’ve hit the jackpot,lads. | 我们中了大奖 伙计 |
[1:04:39] | We’ve got God knows how much of this stinking weed. | 天知道有多少的大麻 |
[1:04:43] | A shitload of cash. | 一大堆的现金 |
[1:04:47] | -And a traffic warden. -What? | -和一个交警 -什么? |
[1:04:52] | Jesus,Ed,we got a traffic warden. | 老天 艾德 这有一个交警 |
[1:04:56] | I think he’s still alive. | 我想他还活着 |
[1:04:58] | He’s got claret coming out of him somewhere. | 他有什么地方在流血 |
[1:05:02] | -What did they want with him? -I don’t know!We don’t need him. | -他们和他在一起干什么? -我不知道 我们不需要他 |
[1:05:05] | Knock him out and dump him at the lights. | 把他打晕然后扔出去 |
[1:05:07] | What do you mean “knock him out”?With what? | 什么意思? 打晕? 用什么打? |
[1:05:09] | I don’t know.Use your imagination. | 我不知道 用点想象力嘛 |
[1:05:17] | Don’t touch him up.Knock him out. | 不是抚摸他 是打昏他 |
[1:05:19] | I’ll knock you out in a minute. | 我会马上打晕你 |
[1:05:21] | You wanna knock him out,you knock him out. | 你想要打晕他 自己动手好了 |
[1:05:24] | I fucking hate traffic wardens. | 我最讨厌交警 |
[1:05:37] | It’s about time you gave my young friends a visit,Chris. | 是时候该去拜访你的年轻朋友了 克里斯 |
[1:05:44] | Tomorrow’s the day,and mum’s the word. | 明天就是期限 但毫无动静 |
[1:05:46] | -I can’t have that,can I,Baz? -No,you can’t. | -我不能干等不是吗? 巴兹 -对 你不能 |
[1:05:50] | I mean,it’s a liberty. | 这对我是一种冒犯 |
[1:05:53] | And I can’t have a liberty taken, can I,Chris? | 而我不能容忍冒犯对不对? 克里斯 |
[1:05:55] | No,you can’t. | 对 你不能 |
[1:05:58] | I mean,it’s enough to give me the asshole. | 这等于是拿屁股对着我 |
[1:06:02] | And I can’s have the asshole,can I,boys? | 但我不能允许这样对吗? 孩子 |
[1:06:05] | No,you can’t. | 对 你不能 |
[1:06:13] | Right,that’s it.We’re done. | 好了 我们干完了 |
[1:06:17] | -We’re off. -Here,Ed. | -我们走 -艾德 |
[1:06:18] | Are you sure it’s a good idea taking this back to yours? | 你确定放在你那是个好主意吗? |
[1:06:20] | It’s the last place they’re gonna look. | 他们不会想到就在隔壁的 |
[1:06:22] | Anyway,fuck it.The battle is over, and the war is won. | 不管怎样 去他妈的 战争结束了 我们打赢了 |
[1:06:25] | Tom,you take this to Nick the Bubble, then we get rid of it quick. | 汤姆 你把这些带去给尼克那个气泡 我们要尽快脱手 |
[1:06:42] | It’s skunk,and it’s as good as it gets. | 是好货色 价钱也合理 |
[1:06:47] | All right.We’ll take it.Half price. | 好吧 我们要了 半价 |
[1:06:53] | I don’t think he’ll like that. You said three-five a key… | 我不认为他会为此高兴 你说过一公斤三千五的… |
[1:06:55] | and you know that’s a good price. | 你也知道那是个好价钱 |
[1:06:58] | It was yesterday I said 3 1/2 and now it’s today,if I’m not mistaken. | 昨天我是说三千五 但这是今天 如果我没弄错的话 |
[1:07:02] | We’ll take it tomorrow,half price. | 明天我们来拿货 半价 |
[1:07:05] | If he wants to get rid of it quick, he’ll have to take it. | 如果他想尽快脱手 他就会接受 |
[1:07:08] | Now,look, I’ve got a race coming up in a minute… | 现在 你看 赛车就要开始了… |
[1:07:10] | so if you’d be kind enough to– | 所以如果你不介意的话– |
[1:07:21] | Lenny… | 伦尼… |
[1:07:22] | take that round to Snow white and the three little chemists. | 把这个带去给白雪和那三个年轻药剂师 |
[1:07:24] | They should have a gander at that. | 让他们看看 |
[1:07:26] | I want a second opinion. | 听听他们的看法 |
[1:07:33] | Hang on.Something stinks. | 什么东西这么臭 |
[1:07:35] | Yeah,your fucking aftershave. | 对 是你他妈的古龙水 |
[1:07:37] | Fuck you,funny man. | 去你妈的 小丑 |
[1:07:40] | For God’s sake,help me! | 看在上帝的份上 救救我 |
[1:07:42] | I’m in pain!I’m in so much pain! | 我痛 痛得好厉害 |
[1:07:46] | Go slowly,Nathan. | 慢点走 尼森 |
[1:07:48] | Fuck you,funny man.You go first. | 去你妈的 小丑 你先走 |
[1:07:50] | Just get the fuck in there. | 只管他妈的进去 |
[1:07:52] | I want this house searched for bugs. I want it stripped. | 我要搜搜这里有没有窃听器 我得找出它来 |
[1:07:55] | Where’s the point?Even if there was a bug, they’d have taken it. | 有什么意义? 就算有他们也早带走了 |
[1:07:58] | It’s a bit late for you to start thinking. | 你现在开始用脑子未免晚了点 |
[1:08:00] | If it’s a possibility,that’s good enough for me. | 哪怕一丝痕迹都对我有用 |
[1:08:03] | When you’ve stripped this place, I want every slag this side of Ceylon… | 你们搜完这里之后 我要把这附近的所有混混… |
[1:08:07] | pulled in and tortured,badly. | 拖进来狠狠拷问 |
[1:08:10] | I wanna know who’s responsible.Or else, I’m gonna hold you responsible. | 找出是谁干的 否则我唯你们是问 |
[1:08:22] | Not a bad day. | 运气不错 |
[1:08:24] | That pile takes care of Harry. | 那一堆可以应付哈利了 |
[1:08:29] | -What’s left over? -Give me half a chance to count it. | -还剩多少? -让我好好数一下 |
[1:08:34] | What about this gear then,eh? | 那些大麻怎么办? |
[1:08:42] | You want a toke on that? | 你们要来一口吗? |
[1:08:44] | No,I don’t think I want any of that horrible shit. | 不 我可不想试那种鬼东西 |
[1:08:46] | Can we lock up and get drunk now,please? | 我们可以收拾好去喝一杯了吗? |
[1:08:51] | We shot one of them in the throat. | 我们射中了其中一个的喉咙 |
[1:08:54] | You want a medal? | 你想要个奖章吗? |
[1:08:55] | I’ll shoot you in the fucking throat if I don’t get my ganja back. | 如果我不能拿回我的大麻 我就会射中你那该死的喉咙 |
[1:09:00] | The one you shot.Is he still in there now? | 你射中的那个人还在那里吗? |
[1:09:03] | No,it was another one. | 不 那是另一个 |
[1:09:05] | That’s more like it.Where is he? | 象那么回事 他在哪? |
[1:09:08] | They took him with. | 被他们带走了 |
[1:09:11] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[1:09:13] | What’d you shoot him with?An air gun? | 你拿什么射的他? 气枪吗? |
[1:09:21] | Look,we grow weed.We’re not mercenaries. | 听着 我们是种大麻的 不是雇佣兵 |
[1:09:27] | -You don’t say. -Who could it be? | -那还用说 -会是谁? |
[1:09:30] | Where do we start? | 我们从哪开始? 罗伊 |
[1:09:32] | Mr.Breaker.Today my name is Mr.Breaker. | 布雷克先生 今天我的名字是布雷克先生 |
[1:09:37] | You think this is a coincidence? | 你觉得这是个巧合? |
[1:09:39] | This white shite steals my things and thinks he can sell it back to me! | 这个白杂种偷了我的东西 还想着可以再卖回给我 |
[1:09:43] | He’s got less brains than you,Lenny. | 他比你还蠢 伦尼 |
[1:09:47] | Get Nick,the greasy wop… | 把尼克 那个死胖子… |
[1:09:50] | …Greek batard round here now… | …希腊杂种马上带到这来… |
[1:09:53] | if he’s still stupid enough to be on this planet! | 如果他蠢得还呆在这个星球上的话 |
[1:11:25] | Your stupidity might be your one saving grace. | 你的愚蠢也许救了你一命 |
[1:11:30] | Don’t “uh” me,Greek boy. | 别装糊涂 希腊小子 |
[1:11:32] | How is it your fucking stupid, soon to be dead friends… | 你那蠢到极点 不知死活的朋友怎么会… |
[1:11:34] | thought they might be able to steal my cannabis and sell it back to me? | 以为他们可以偷了我的大麻再卖回给我? |
[1:11:38] | Is this a declaration of war? | 这是向我宣战吗? |
[1:11:41] | Is this some white cunt’s joke that black cunts don’t get? | 还是白鬼的笑话黑鬼听不懂? |
[1:11:44] | ‘Cause I’m not fucking laughing,Nikolas. | 因为我他妈的没有笑 尼古拉斯 |
[1:11:49] | I know you couldn’t have known my position… | 我想你大概不知道我的地位… |
[1:11:51] | ’cause you’re not that stupid that if you did… | 如果你知道的话就不会那么愚蠢… |
[1:11:54] | you wouldn’t have turned up here scratching your ass… | 你就不会挠着你的屁股出现在这里… |
[1:11:56] | with that “what’s going on here” look slapped all over your Chevy Chase. | 摆出一副”这是怎么回事”的困惑表情 |
[1:12:02] | But what you do know… | 但是你该知道… |
[1:12:04] | is where these people live. | 那些人住在哪 |
[1:12:12] | If you hold back anything,I’ll kill you. | 如果你敢有任何隐瞒 我就杀了你 |
[1:12:15] | If you bend the truth or I think you’re bending the truth,I’ll kill you. | 如果你敢说假话或者我认为你说了假话 我就杀了你 |
[1:12:18] | If you forget anything,I’ll kill you. | 如果你忘了任何东西 我就杀了你 |
[1:12:21] | In fact,you’re gonna have to work very hard to stay alive,Nick. | 实际上你要非常努力才能保住性命 尼克 |
[1:12:25] | Now do you understand everything I’ve said? | 现在你明白我说的每句话了吗? |
[1:12:29] | Because if you don’t,I’ll kill ya. | 如果不明白 我就杀了你 |
[1:12:32] | Now,Mr.Bubble and Squeak… | 现在 吱吱叫的气泡先生… |
[1:12:35] | you may enlighten me. | 你可以开讲了 |
[1:12:41] | We’ve got a bit of a problem,haven’t we? | 我们有点麻烦了是不是? |
[1:12:43] | Well,yeah.Yeah,we do. | 对 是的 没错 |
[1:12:45] | In fact,it’s a little bit more than a little bit of a problem,isn’t it? | 事实上并不止”一点”麻烦对吗? |
[1:12:49] | On a scale of things,you could say it’s the Mount fucking Everest of problems. | 用刻度来衡量的话 可说是比他妈的珠峰还要高的麻烦 |
[1:12:52] | And the reason it’s such a mon-fucking-strosity of a problem is… | 惹来这么个大麻烦的原因是… |
[1:12:54] | you’ve not even got the first idea who did this to us,have you? | 你们连是谁对我们下的手都不知道 对吗? |
[1:12:58] | We’ve been up all night. It’s no one from round here. | 我们忙了一整夜 不是这附近的人干的 |
[1:13:00] | We’ve had ’em all lined up against the wall. | 我们全都细细盘问过了 |
[1:13:02] | If it was a toerag from round the manor, we’d know. | 如果是这里的人 我们会知道的 |
[1:13:05] | You’d know?You’d fucking know? | 你们知道? 你们他妈的知道? |
[1:13:07] | You wouldn’t know if it was the next-door fucking neighbors! | 如果是隔壁他妈的邻居你们就不会知道 |
[1:13:10] | Get out there and find ’em! I’m sick of the fucking sight of you! | 滚出去找到他们 你们他妈的让我恶心 |
[1:13:13] | Get out of my fucking sight!You shit! | 滚出我的视线 你这废物 |
[1:13:27] | Scarface. | “刀疤脸” |
[1:13:29] | I’ve watched Scarface. | 我看过这片子 |
[1:13:31] | If you wanna know how to do a drug deal, you watch Scarface. | 如果你想知道怎么做毒品生意 就该去看看 |
[1:13:37] | That really inspires confidence,that. | 这倒真能给人信心 |
[1:13:39] | This guy,Rory Breaker– | 这个罗伊-布雷克– |
[1:13:40] | Rory Breaker? Psychotic black dwarf with an Afro? | 罗伊-布雷克? 一头卷发的黑侏儒疯子? |
[1:13:44] | That’d be the same man,yes. | 就是这个人 没错 |
[1:13:46] | I heard about him.He’s a fucking lunatic. | 我听说过他 他是个该死的疯子 |
[1:13:48] | He can afford to do the deal at the price we’re selling. | 以这个价钱他能把我们的货都买下 |
[1:13:51] | It’s not worth him giving us any trouble ’cause he knows… | 这样他就不会找我们的麻烦 因为他知道… |
[1:13:53] | we’ll be a pain in the ass, and who needs a pain in the ass. | 我们会踢他的屁股 没有谁会想被人踢屁股 |
[1:13:55] | I’ll take a pain in the ass for half-a-million quid. | 为了五十万我宁可让人踢屁股 |
[1:13:57] | You’d take a pain in the ass for air miles. | 为了占便宜你什么都愿意 |
[1:13:59] | The fatter you get,the sadder you get. | 你真是越胖越可怜 |
[1:14:01] | Will you two stop flirting for a minute? | 你们两个可以停止打情骂俏吗? |
[1:14:03] | After we pay Hatchet,this deal puts us up… | 还了钱给短柄斧之后 我们可以… |
[1:14:07] | nearly 200,000 pounds each. | 每人分到将近二十万 |
[1:14:11] | That’s not bad for a morning’s work, I think you’ll agree. | 一个早上能弄到这些可真不赖 |
[1:14:24] | -So they had the cash. -And the puff. | -是他们拿了钱-大麻也是 |
[1:14:27] | Cheeky bastards.Count it. | 不怕死的混蛋.数数看 |
[1:14:30] | Shit,Dog,there’s a lot. Don’t you wanna do it next door? | 妈的 阿狗 这可真多 你不想到隔壁去数吗? |
[1:14:35] | We’re not going next door till we’ve flayed them dead men walking. | 在把他们活剥了之前我们不会去隔壁 |
[1:14:39] | We’ll count it upstairs. I don’t want them to see you… | 我们上楼去数 我可不想让他们… |
[1:14:40] | fingering the money when they walk through the door. | 进来时看到你在捻弄这些钞票 |
[1:14:43] | But,Dog,look– | 可是 阿狗 你看– |
[1:14:46] | Give us it here,dozy bastard. | 竟敢对我们下手 不长眼的混蛋 |
[1:14:51] | Check your guns.Get yourselves well hid. | 检查你们的枪 找个地方躲起来 |
[1:14:54] | You wait till they get right inside the door, then you give it to ’em. | 等着他们进来 然后用枪招呼他们 |
[1:14:58] | Give me them shooters.You can use your own. | 把他们的枪给我 你们用自己的 |
[1:15:12] | -That’s no way to answer the phone. -Is that you,Dean? | -这样接电话不太礼貌吧? -是你吗? 戴恩 |
[1:15:16] | No,it’s Lord fucking Lucan.Who do you think? | 不 我是他妈的罗德-卢坎 你以为是谁? |
[1:15:18] | -What can I do for ya? -I need those guns I sold you back. | -有什么可以效劳的? -我想要回我卖给你的枪 |
[1:15:22] | Not likely,I’m afraid. I don’t think I’ll be seeing them again. | 恐怕不可能 我不认为我还能看到它们 |
[1:15:25] | I’ve got the money to pay for them. | 我会付钱给你的 |
[1:15:27] | I’m sure you do, but I don’t think you understand. | 我相信你会 不过我看你还没明白 |
[1:15:30] | I ain’t gonna be seeing them or the guns again. | 我不会再看到买主和那些枪了 |
[1:15:32] | Can’t get them. | 无法找到他们 |
[1:15:33] | If we can’t get them,we can’t get them. | 如果找不到他们 我们就拿不到枪 |
[1:15:35] | You’ll have to fucking get ’em. | 你必须他妈的找到他们 |
[1:15:37] | We made the fucking deal for everything inside the cabinet. | 我们他妈的谈妥了柜子里的东西归你的 |
[1:15:40] | Inside,outside.I don’t give a shit. | 里也好 外也好 我他妈的不管 |
[1:15:43] | You get those guns because if you don’t… | 把枪找回来 否则… |
[1:15:46] | -Or what? -Have you heard of Harry Lonsdale? | -否则什么? -你听说过哈利-隆斯戴尔吗? |
[1:15:49] | Otherwise known as “‘ack you up with an ‘atchet” Harry. | 就是”拿短柄斧砍你”的哈利 |
[1:15:52] | Well,this is… | 这个… |
[1:15:55] | James Bond,need-to-know time. | 詹姆斯-邦德 是时候该知道了 |
[1:15:57] | When you dance with the devil, you wait for the song to stop. | 当你和魔鬼跳舞时就只能等着音乐停止 |
[1:16:02] | Know what I mean? | 明白我的意思吗? |
[1:16:07] | I mean,find ’em,torture ’em and kill ’em. | 我是说 找到他们 拷问他们 然后杀了他们 |
[1:16:11] | And bring back what belongs to me. | 把属于我的东西带回来 |
[1:16:13] | Because if you don’t your family’s bang in trouble. | 如果你办不到 你的家人就会有麻烦 |
[1:16:19] | Who ws that? | 那是谁? |
[1:16:20] | -Harry horrible Hatchet. -Jesus,I’ve heard of him. | -可怕的短柄斧哈利 -老天 我听说过他 |
[1:16:24] | We’re in shit.They were his fucking guns we sold. | 我们麻烦了 那些该死的枪是他的 |
[1:16:27] | We’ve gotta find ’em. | 我们要找到它们 |
[1:16:29] | No fucking about.Where can I find those guns? | 别说废话了 我能在哪找到那些枪? |
[1:17:04] | Six black cocks and a little white kitten sitting on the side of the road. | 六只黑公鸡和一只小白猫在马路边 |
[1:17:11] | We’re gonna do proper decoration job. | 我们这次要干得漂亮点 |
[1:17:15] | I want the gray skies of London illuminated. | 我要照亮伦敦灰色的天空 |
[1:17:18] | I want that house painted red. | 我要血洗那幢房子 |
[1:17:22] | All right. | 没错 |
[1:17:23] | There’s this brass standing on the corner, right? | 有个妓女站在街角是不是? |
[1:17:25] | Dwarf walks up to her carrying a suitcase… | 矮子提着一只皮箱走向她… |
[1:17:28] | Winston there… | 温斯顿… |
[1:17:29] | is gonna come along and see if he recognizes any of ’em. | 会来看看他能否认出他们 |
[1:17:32] | Watch out for these fellas. | 仔细盯着那些家伙 |
[1:17:35] | They’ve got a bit of an arsenal, and they don’t mind using it. | 他们有一些重武器 而且不介意用到它们 |
[1:17:39] | And I’m taking down her panties. | 我脱掉了她的裤子 |
[1:17:43] | Does everyone here know what they gotta do? | 大家都知道自己该怎么做了吗? |
[1:17:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:18:54] | What the fuck is going on? | 他妈的怎么回事? |
[1:19:38] | You got something for me here,have ya? | 你有些东西要给我是不是? |
[1:19:42] | Come on.Chop-chop. | 来吧 快点 |
[1:19:51] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:19:54] | He’s got the guns.You get them. | 枪在他手上 你去拿 |
[1:19:56] | -Why me? -You’re supposed to be the hard case. | -为什么是我? -也许你更狠些 |
[1:19:58] | You get the guns,I drive the car! | 你去拿枪 我来开车 |
[1:20:07] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[1:20:07] | -Get the fucking guns! -I’m not gonna get the fucking guns! | -去拿那该死的枪 -我才不去拿他妈的枪 |
[1:20:10] | You get the fucking guns! | 你去拿那该死的枪好了 |
[1:20:17] | Right,wrap them guns up. | 好了 把枪包起来 |
[1:20:19] | Count the money.Put your seat belt on. | 数数这些钱 系上安全带 |
[1:20:23] | Fucking guns! | 该死的枪 |
[1:20:24] | We’ve gotta get the fucking guns or we’re dead! | 我们得去拿那些该死的枪 不然就得死 |
[1:20:41] | So I made sure I fucked the one that was coughing. | 所以我决定干那个在咳嗽的 |
[1:20:56] | Get out of the car,you yuppie fucker! | 从车上下来 你这混蛋 |
[1:21:27] | -He’s the one we shot in the neck. -Is that right,Mr.Botanical? | -他就是给我射中脖子的那个 -是吗? 植物学先生? |
[1:21:57] | Jesus! | 老天 |
[1:22:11] | I don’t believe this. What the fuck has happened here? | 我真不敢相信 这里他妈的出什么事了? |
[1:22:14] | Jesus! | 天啊 |
[1:22:17] | The money,the gear. | 那些钱 大麻 |
[1:22:31] | This is fucked. | 真该死 |
[1:22:33] | No money… | 没有钱… |
[1:22:35] | no weed. | 没有大麻 |
[1:22:36] | It’s all been replaced by a pile of corpses. | 全都变成了一堆尸体 |
[1:22:40] | Don’t panic.Let’s think about this. | 别慌张 我们好好想想 |
[1:22:43] | No.Fuck that.You can think about it. | 不 去他妈的 你去想好了 |
[1:22:45] | I am panicking,and I’m off. | 我可是慌了 我得离开 |
[1:22:57] | -How did you get your hands on these? -The boys had ’em. | -这些是从哪弄到的? -从那些小子手上 |
[1:23:00] | I know you like these sort of things. Wondered if you wanted ’em. | 我知道你喜欢这类东西 想看看你是否想要 |
[1:23:03] | Yeah,I’ll have ’em. | 没错 我要 |
[1:23:06] | -Was it hard work getting the money? -Not especially. | -拿到这些钱时很困难吗? -没什么特别 |
[1:23:11] | Upset a few characters,though. | 虽然惹到了他们 |
[1:23:14] | -You counted it? -Yeah.It’s all there,to the pound. | -你数过了吗? -是的 全在这 一分也不少 |
[1:23:17] | -And they were gonna pay? -Looks like it. | -他们是打算给钱的吗? -看来是的 |
[1:23:19] | But who knows.The opportunity was there. | 可谁知道呢 机会就摆在那 |
[1:23:22] | In my experience, it’s best to take that opportunity… | 以我的经验 最好是抓住那个机会… |
[1:23:25] | if it’s there. | 越方便越好 |
[1:23:27] | Good work,Chris. | 干得好 克里斯 |
[1:23:36] | We’ve got to get those guns. | 我们得去拿那些枪 |
[1:23:38] | This is dangerous shit. We don’t even know who lives there. | 这太危险了 我们不知道谁住在那 |
[1:23:40] | I don’t care who lives there.All’s I know… | 我才不在乎谁住在那 我只知道… |
[1:23:43] | is that it’s preferable to death by Hatchet. | 这比死在斧头下要好 |
[1:23:46] | Fair enough.Let’s go. | 说得不错 我们动手吧 |
[1:24:11] | I don’t think it’s the right move. | 我不认为这是正确的举动 |
[1:24:14] | It’s either that,the old boy’s place, and we lose a digit daily. | 不这样的话 老头子的地方和我们的手指就保不住了 |
[1:24:19] | -I’m gonna phone him. -As if he’ll care. | -我去给他打电话 -得看他是否在乎了 |
[1:24:21] | He’ll care.That was supposed to be his money. | 他会在乎 那些本该是他的钱 |
[1:24:24] | Whether he cares about us or not is different. Pass me the phone. | 他在不在乎我们是另一回事. 把电话给我 |
[1:24:43] | Yeah? | 喂? |
[1:24:45] | That you,boy? | 是你吗? 小子 |
[1:24:46] | It’s Ed,if that’s what you mean. | 没错 我是艾德 |
[1:24:49] | Payday,ain’t it? | 今天该还钱对吧? |
[1:24:51] | Yeah.I wanted to talk to you about that. | 没错 我正要和你谈这事 |
[1:24:54] | I’ll bet you do. | 我早就知道 |
[1:24:56] | I got half-a-million nicker sitting here, which means some poor sod doesn’t. | 我弄到了五十万 就意味着有些可怜的家伙丢掉了五十万 |
[1:25:00] | You’ve been upsetting a few people. | 你们得罪了一些人 |
[1:25:04] | But that really isn’t my concern,is it? | 但那根本不关我的事 对吗? |
[1:25:06] | What does concern me is the guns you had. | 我关心的是你手上的那些枪 |
[1:25:10] | I wanna tlk to you about that. | 我正要和你谈这个 |
[1:25:12] | So get your ass over here now. And I do mean now. | 现在给我滚过来 我是说马上 |
[1:25:50] | Bastard!You fucking bastard! | 杂种 你这该死的杂种 |
[1:26:03] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈的在这干什么? |
[1:26:06] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈的来这干什么? |
[1:26:20] | Job well done.We made a few quid out of that one. | 活干得不错 我们这回赚到了 |
[1:26:24] | Son? | 儿子? |
[1:26:25] | Made a few quid,did ya? | 发了笔小财是吧? |
[1:26:27] | Where’s what I want? | 我要的东西在哪? |
[1:26:31] | -You all right down there,mate? -Very fucking funny. | -你没事吧 伙计? -他妈的真幽默啊 |
[1:26:34] | Where’s what I want? | 我要的东西在哪? |
[1:26:35] | I’ve just left it in the office. | 我把它留在办公室了 |
[1:26:38] | We better go and get it,then… | 我们最好去拿… |
[1:26:40] | if you want your son to see his next birthday. | 如果你想让你儿子能过下一次生日的话 |
[1:26:42] | -Now chop-fucking-chop. -All right.Fair enough. | -现在他妈的赶快去 -好的 很公平 |
[1:26:47] | Where you going? | 你想去哪? |
[1:26:49] | It’s a 30-second drive or a five-minute walk. | 开车只要三十秒 而步行要五分钟 |
[1:26:53] | I couldn’t have parked outside. | 我不能把车停在外边 |
[1:26:55] | I’d have got a ticket. | 我会吃罚单的 |
[1:26:57] | -Don’t matter now,does it? -Just be careful. | -这无关紧要不是吗? -小心点 |
[1:27:01] | Right. | 好的 |
[1:27:09] | -You and me? -You and who? | -你和我? -你和谁? |
[1:27:11] | You know where the door handle is,Tom. | 你知道门把手在哪 汤姆 |
[1:27:36] | Oh,no,not again. | 哦 不 又来了 |
[1:27:53] | That’s it.I’m off. | 好了 我得走了 |
[1:27:58] | That is our bag. | 那是我们的包 |
[1:28:18] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[1:28:32] | This is our bag. | 这是我们的包 |
[1:28:37] | We’re off. | 我们走 |
[1:28:38] | I’ll see you in the car.I want these guns. | 你到车上等我 我要拿上这些枪 |
[1:28:40] | -Don’t fuck about! -I’ll see you in the car. | -别玩了 -你到车上等我 |
[1:28:42] | It’ll only take a minute. | 这要不了多久 |
[1:28:59] | -What is going on? -I don’t know. | -怎么回事? -我不知道 |
[1:29:02] | But what I do know is there’s no more Harry. | 我只知道不再有哈利了 |
[1:29:06] | Which means there’s no more debt. | 这就表示不再有什么欠债 |
[1:29:08] | And if there’s no more debt, there’s no more problem. | 而不再有欠债的话 就不会再有麻烦 |
[1:29:12] | And there’s no problem with the neighbors because they’re all dead. | 因为他们都死了所以邻居那也没有问题 |
[1:29:16] | And I think,if I get this right… | 我想 既然事情是这样… |
[1:29:19] | we haven’t done anythin wrong and we’re in the clear. | 我们就没做错任何事 而且我们完全脱身了 |
[1:29:54] | Never ever… | 从来没有… |
[1:29:57] | has anyone been… | 任何人… |
[1:29:59] | as fucking rude to me… | 敢他妈的象你一样… |
[1:30:03] | as you did! | 对我无礼 |
[1:30:24] | You all right,mate? | 你还好吧 伙计? |
[1:30:27] | Cheeky bastard. | 真是吃了豹子胆 |
[1:30:46] | Now this was an embarrassing position for Tom to be in. | 现在汤姆陷入了一个尴尬的境地 |
[1:30:49] | But Chris had to respect the fact that he was holding… | 但克里斯不得不面对他手上拿着… |
[1:30:51] | what apeared to be a pair of loaded shotguns. | 两支子弹上膛的猎枪的事实 |
[1:30:55] | And Tom had to respect the fact that they were not loaded. | 而汤姆则不得不面对枪里没有子弹的事实 |
[1:30:58] | So without any body losing too much face… | 于是在双方都不太丢面子的情况下… |
[1:31:01] | Tom left through a side door, and Chris left with the money. | 汤姆从侧门离开 克里斯带上钱走了 |
[1:31:05] | And everybody else got arrested. | 其他所有人则都被拘留 |
[1:31:11] | He’s not one of ’em. | 他不是他们一伙的 |
[1:31:27] | I think your bad would like a word with you. | 我想你老爸有话要对你说 |
[1:31:34] | -Where are the others? -They got out yesterday. | -其他人在哪? -他们昨天就放出来了 |
[1:31:36] | They’re back at the bar. | 他们回酒吧去了 |
[1:31:53] | -All right,Dad? -I’m all right.How about yourself? | -还好吗? 老爹 -我很好 你怎么样? |
[1:31:57] | I’m all right. | 我很好 |
[1:32:00] | -Could do with a drink,though. -All in good time. | -值得喝酒庆祝 -过后再说 |
[1:32:04] | So,you in the clear? | 那么 你们没事了? |
[1:32:07] | More importantly,am I? | 更重要的是 我也没事了? |
[1:32:11] | It apears so. | 看来是这样 |
[1:32:13] | Appears? | 看来? |
[1:32:15] | You’ll have to do better than fucking “appears,” my friend. | 你最好做得比该死的”看来”要更好 我的朋友 |
[1:32:18] | Well,everybody’s dead.I think that’s about as clear as you can get. | 所有人都死了 我想应该是要多好有多好了 |
[1:32:23] | -How about that drink? -You know where the bar is. | -现在可以喝酒了吗? -你知道酒吧在哪 |
[1:32:29] | Don’t make yourself too comfortable. Alan’s gotta sit there. | 别让自己太舒服了 艾伦要坐那 |
[1:32:36] | You’re lucky you’re still breathing, let alone able to walk. | 你该庆幸自己还能呼吸 更别说还能走路了 |
[1:32:41] | I suggest you take full advantage of that fact. | 我建议你趁还能走就多走走 |
[1:33:08] | You took your time.Where the hell have you been? | 你真是从容不迫啊 你上什么鬼地方去了? |
[1:33:12] | Sit down.I’ll tell ya. | 坐下 我会告诉你的 |
[1:33:19] | So the traffic warden identified the neighbors’ bodies… | 那个交警辨认过那些邻居的尸体… |
[1:33:23] | which sort of puts us in the clear. | 这表示我们应该没事了 |
[1:33:26] | The only thing connecting us with the case… | 唯一能牵扯到我们的事情… |
[1:33:29] | is those shotguns. | 是那些猎枪 |
[1:33:31] | Tom took care of them. | 汤姆会处理好的 |
[1:33:34] | You did take care of the shotguns, didn’t you,Tom? | 你把那些枪处理掉了吧? 汤姆 |
[1:33:39] | -I wanted to talk to you about that. -Well,talk. | -我正要跟你们说这事 -说吧 |
[1:33:43] | Well,actually,no. | 实际上 没有 |
[1:33:47] | I’ve got ’em in the car. I was gonna sell ’em to Nick… | 我把它们放在车上了 打算把它们卖给尼克… |
[1:33:50] | but I’m having trouble getting hold of him. | 但我的问题是找不到他 |
[1:33:52] | You dippy bastard. | 你这愚蠢的杂种 |
[1:33:54] | So… | 那么… |
[1:33:56] | the only thing connecting us with the case… | 这唯一能牵扯到我们的东西… |
[1:34:00] | is in the back of your car which is parked outside? | 就放在你停在外面的车上吗? |
[1:34:03] | They cost us 700 quid. I’m not gonna throw them away. | 它们花了我七百镑 我不会把它们扔掉 |
[1:34:07] | They’re hardly likely to trace ’em back to us,are they? | 他们不太可能通过这些枪追查到我们不是吗? |
[1:34:10] | Do you really think it’s worth taking the risk for 700 pounds? | 你真的认为值得为七百镑而冒险? |
[1:34:13] | You’re a dick. | 你是个笨蛋 |
[1:34:16] | Now take those guns, and throw ’em off a bridge. | 现在拿上那些枪 把它们扔到河里去 |
[1:34:19] | And throw yourself off while you’re at it. | 顺便把你自己也扔下去 |
[1:34:21] | Now. | 马上去 |
[1:34:27] | -Look,all I… -Now,Tom! | -听我说 我… -马上去 汤姆 |
[1:34:35] | Can I have a beer,please,Dad? | 能给我一杯啤酒吗? 老爹 |
[1:34:38] | I’m busy.Get it yourself. | 我很忙 你自己拿吧 |
[1:34:56] | It seemed Hatchet underestimated you lot. | 看来短柄斧太低估你们了 |
[1:34:59] | And it seems to have cost him. | 似乎他为此付出了代价 |
[1:35:02] | I ain’t gonna make the same mistake,now,am I? | 我不该犯同样的错误 对吗? |
[1:35:05] | So I’ve decided to bring your bag back. | 所以我决定把包带来还给你们 |
[1:35:10] | I think the word you’re looking for, gentlemen,is “thank you.” | 我猜你们会想说声”谢谢”吧 |
[1:35:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:35:16] | Now you’ve presented me with a problem. | 现在你们让我面临一个问题 |
[1:35:19] | I’ve lost my employer. | 我失去了我的老板 |
[1:35:23] | So I’ve taken care of meself and me son. | 但我还得照顾自己和我儿子 |
[1:35:27] | Now if you think that’s unfair, you come and pay me a little visit. | 如果你们觉得不够公平 你们可以来找我 |
[1:35:31] | But you better be waving a white flag, high and clear… | 但你们最好是挥着白旗 举得高高的… |
[1:35:35] | so’s I can see it. | 让我能够看清 |
[1:35:37] | Or it’ll be the last little visit you ever make. | 否则那将是你们最后一次作客 |
[1:35:41] | You understand? | 明白了吗? |
[1:35:44] | That’s all I’ve come to say. | 我要说的就是这些 |
[1:35:48] | There is one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[1:35:52] | It’s been emotional. | 过程确实令人激动 |
[1:36:21] | We are now offically in the money-lending business. | 我们现在正式加入放贷行业 |
[1:36:24] | All right,son? | 好吗? 儿子 |
[1:36:26] | Put your seat belt on.We’re out of here. | 系好你的安全带 我们要走了 |
[1:36:38] | It’s empty. | 是空的 |
[1:37:47] | What’s his mumber? | 他的号码是多少? |
[1:37:55] | Don’t! You’ll jam the line.I’ll call him. | 别 你会占线的 我来打给他 |
[1:38:06] | My fucking battery. | 该死的电池 |
[1:38:08] | -Gimme the phone! -I’ll dial it! | -把电话给我 -我来打 |
[1:38:10] | Just be calm. Shut up and tell me the number! | 安静点 闭上嘴 告诉我号码 |
[1:38:31] | You’ll break it,and it’ll be fucked,won’t it? | 你会搞砸的 那可就完了不是吗? |