英文名称:The Hobbit:An Unexpected Journey
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:03] | My dear Frodo. | 亲爱的弗罗多 |
[01:11] | You asked me once if I had | 你曾问我有没有向你 |
[01:12] | told you everything there was to know about my adventures. | 尽述过我的冒险 |
[01:17] | And while I can honestly say I have told you the truth… | 我可以保证对你所说均是事实 |
[01:22] | I may not have told you all of it. | 只不过不是全部的故事 |
[01:32] | I am old now Frodo. | 现在我老了 弗罗多 |
[01:36] | I’m not the same hobbit I once was. | 已不是当年的那个霍比特人了 |
[01:42] | I think it is time for you to know | 我觉得应该将所有经历 |
[01:47] | what really happened. | 尽数讲给你了 |
[01:51] | It began long ago. | 那是很久以前 |
[01:56] | In a land far away to the east. | 在那遥远的东方 |
[01:59] | The like of which you will not find in the world today. | 有一片繁华远胜今日的土地 |
[02:14] | There was the city of Dale. | 那就是河谷城 |
[02:17] | Its market’s known far and wide, | 那里集市广阔无边 |
[02:19] | full of the bounties of fine and vail, | 人民生活富足安康 |
[02:23] | peaceful and prosperous. | 全城和平昌盛 |
[02:29] | For this city laid before the | 因为这座城市坐落于 |
[02:31] | doors of the greatest kingdom in Middle-earth… | 中土大陆最强大的王国门前 |
[02:35] | Erebor. | 艾雷博 |
[02:37] | Stronghold of Thrór, king under the mountain. | 瑟罗尔 山下之王 |
[02:42] | The mightiest of the dwarf lords. | 最强大的矮人领袖 据扎于此 |
[02:46] | Thrór ruled with utter surety, | 瑟罗尔对自己的统治非常自信 |
[02:48] | never doubting his house would endure, | 从未怀疑他的王宫能否历经岁月 |
[02:51] | or his line lay secure in the lives of his son… | 也从未怀疑王室血统能否传承 |
[02:55] | and grandson. | 子孙后代 |
[02:59] | Ah, Frodo. Erebor. | 弗罗多 艾雷博 |
[03:02] | Built deep within the mountain itself, | 扎根于高山的深处 |
[03:04] | the beauty of this fortress city was a legend. | 城池之壮丽 已成为传说 |
[03:08] | Its wealth lay in the earth, in precious gems humed from rock, | 它的财富就在地下 是那巉岩中打磨出的珠宝 |
[03:14] | and in great seams of gold running like rivers through stone. | 是那山石间倾泻如柱的黄金 |
[03:22] | The skill of the dwarves was unequaled. | 矮人的技术举世无双 |
[03:25] | Fashioning object of great beauty, | 他们能用钻石 翡翠 红蓝宝石 |
[03:29] | out of diamond, emerald, ruby and sapphire. | 打造出绝伦的美物 |
[03:34] | Ever they delved deeper down into the dark, | 他们不断向黑暗深处挖掘 |
[03:38] | and that is where they found it. | 并在那里发现了它 |
[03:47] | The heart of the mountain… | 崇山之心 |
[03:51] | The Arkenstone. | 阿肯宝钻 |
[03:54] | Thrór named it the king’s jewel. | 瑟罗尔封其为帝王珍宝 |
[03:57] | He took it as a sign, a sign that his right to rule was divine. | 说这是天赐帝位的征兆 |
[04:02] | All would pay homage to him. | 周边各地都必须进贡 |
[04:05] | Even the great Elven king, Thranduil. | 即便是伟大的精灵之王 瑟兰迪尔也不例外 |
[04:10] | But the years of peace and plenty were not to last. | 但宁静繁荣的日子并不持久 |
[04:15] | Slowly the days turned sour, | 天色日渐昏暗 |
[04:19] | and the watchful nights closed in. | 黑暗虎视眈眈 笼罩大地 |
[04:29] | Thrór’s love of gold had grown too fierce… | 瑟罗尔对于黄金的爱慕 |
[04:35] | A sickness had begun to grow within him. | 过于狂热 已成病态 |
[04:40] | It was a sickness of the mind. | 是心智之病 |
[04:45] | And where sickness thrives… | 而疾病盛行 |
[04:48] | bad things will follow. | 必然带来恶果 |
[05:00] | The first they heard was a noise | 他们首先听到一阵响动 |
[05:02] | like a hurricane, coming down from the North. | 如飓风一般 从北方滚滚而来 |
[05:05] | The pines on the mountain | 山上的松林 |
[05:07] | creaked and cracked in the hot dry wind. | 在火一般的风中吱嘎作响 粉身碎骨 |
[05:15] | Balin, sound the alarm. | 巴林 快吹响号角 |
[05:20] | Call out the guards, do it now! | 召集护卫 现在就去 |
[05:22] | What is it? | 什么来了 |
[05:24] | Dragon. | 龙 |
[05:26] | Dragon! | 龙来了 |
[05:30] | He was a Firedrake from the North. | 是北方的火龙 |
[05:41] | Smaug… had come! | 斯毛格 来了 |
[06:12] | Such wanton death was dealt that day, | 那一日尸横遍野 |
[06:16] | for this city of men was nothing to Smaug. | 因为斯毛格根本不在意这繁华的城池 |
[06:20] | His eye was set on another price. | 他的眼中只有财宝 |
[06:28] | For dragons covet gold with a dark and fierce desire. | 龙对于黄金有着狂热的占有欲 |
[07:06] | No! | 不 |
[07:16] | Erebor… was lost. | 艾雷博 沦陷了 |
[07:24] | For a dragon will guard his plunder as long as he lives. | 因为只要找到财宝 龙就终生守护 |
[07:38] | Run for your lives! | 快逃命 |
[07:41] | Help us! | 救救我们 |
[07:55] | Thranduil would not risk the | 瑟兰迪尔不愿拿族人的性命冒险 |
[07:57] | lives of his kin against the lawth of the dragon. | 去招惹盛怒的火龙 |
[08:01] | No help came from the Elves that day. | 那一天精灵没有伸出援手 |
[08:04] | Nor any day since. | 以后也没有 |
[08:08] | Robbed of their homeland, | 家园沦陷后 |
[08:10] | the dwarves of Erebor wandered the wilderness. | 艾雷博的矮人们四海为家 |
[08:14] | The once mighty people brought low. | 曾经的繁华急转直下 |
[08:20] | The young dwarf prince took work where he could find it, | 年轻的矮人王子在人类的村庄 |
[08:24] | laboring in the villages of men. | 终日辛劳 |
[08:26] | But always, he remembered… | 但他永远铭记 |
[08:29] | the mountain smoke beneath the moon, | 月下的山峰吐出滚滚浓烟 |
[08:32] | the trees like torches blazing bright, | 树木如炬 耀彻苍穹 |
[08:35] | where he had seen dragon fire in the sky, and a city turn to ash. | 还有天降龙火 将城市化为灰烬 |
[08:43] | And he never forgave… and he never forgot. | 他耿耿于怀 铭记终身 |
[08:53] | That, my dear Frodo, is where I come in. | 亲爱的弗罗多 我就在这时出现 |
[08:57] | For quite by chance, and the will of a wizard, | 机缘巧合 加上一位巫师执意邀请 |
[09:00] | fate decided I would become part of this tale. | 命运带我进入了这个故事 |
[09:06] | It began… well, it began as you might expect. | 故事的开场你应该也猜到了 |
[09:12] | In a hole in the ground, there lived a hobbit. | 有个地洞 里面住着一位霍比特人 |
[09:18] | Not a nasty, dirty wet hole full of worms and oozy smells. | 不是肮脏污秽 满是虫蛆瘴气的洞穴 |
[09:24] | This was a hobbit home. | 这是霍比特人的家 |
[09:26] | And that means good food, a warm house… | 有可口的饭菜 温暖的厅堂 |
[09:32] | and all the comforts of home. | 无比舒适温馨 |
[10:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:12] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[10:13] | That is private. Keep your sticky paws off! | 这是私人物品 把你的小爪子拿开 |
[10:18] | It’s not ready yet. | 还没准备好呢 |
[10:20] | Not ready for what? | 准备好干什么 |
[10:22] | Reading. | 给人读 |
[10:27] | What on earth are these? | 这些是什么 |
[10:30] | Replies to the party invitations. | 聚会邀请的回复 |
[10:33] | Good gracious. | 老天爷 |
[10:35] | Is it today? | 是在今天吗 |
[10:37] | They all say they’re coming, except for the Sackville-Bagginses, | 他们都说要来 除了萨克维尔·巴金斯一家 |
[10:40] | who’re demanding you ask them in person. | 他们要求你亲自上门邀请 |
[10:42] | Are they, indeed. Over my dead body. | 是吗 等我死了吧 |
[10:45] | They’d probably find that quite agreeable. | 他们可能就希望这样 |
[10:47] | They seem to think you have tunnels overflowing with gold. | 他们认为你有一条塞满黄金的地道 |
[10:50] | It was one small chest, hardly overflowing. | 就是个小箱子 都没装满 |
[10:54] | And it still smells of troll. | 而且还有一股食人妖的腥臭 |
[10:57] | What on earth are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[11:02] | Taking precautions! | 未雨绸缪 |
[11:04] | You know I caught them making off with the silverware once. | 我抓到过他们偷我的银器 |
[11:07] | Who? | 谁 |
[11:08] | Lobelia Sackville-Baggins. | 罗贝莉亚·萨克维尔·巴金斯 |
[11:11] | She had all my spoons stuffed in her pockets. | 她把我的勺子都塞进了口袋里 |
[11:15] | Dreadful woman. | 真是可怕的女人 |
[11:16] | Make sure you keep an eye on her after I… | 看好她 在我… |
[11:21] | When I’m… when… | 当我… |
[11:23] | When you’re… what? | 当你怎么了 |
[11:29] | It’s nothing… nothing. | 没事 没事 |
[11:37] | You know, some people are beginning to wonder about you, Uncle. | 外面有人在说你的闲话了 叔叔 |
[11:42] | They think you’re becoming old. | 他们认为你老了 |
[11:43] | – Old? – Hmm… | -老了 -是的 |
[11:46] | Unsociable. | 不合群了 |
[11:48] | Unsociable, me? Nonsense. | 不合群 我吗 无稽之谈 |
[11:50] | Be a good lad and put that on the gate. | 听话 把它挂到门前 |
[12:03] | Do you think he will come? | 你觉得他会来吗 |
[12:05] | Who? | 谁 |
[12:06] | Gandalf. | 甘道夫 |
[12:07] | Oh, he wouldn’t miss a chance to let off his wiz poppers. | 只要能放他的烟火 他就一定会来 |
[12:11] | He’ll give us quite a show, you’ll see. | 等着大饱眼福吧 |
[12:13] | Right then. I am off. | 好 我走了 |
[12:14] | Off to where? | 去哪里 |
[12:15] | Eastfarthing woods. I’m going to surprise him. | 东区树林 我要给他一个惊喜 |
[12:18] | Well go on then. You don’t want to be late. | 去吧去吧 别去晚了 |
[12:25] | He doesn’t approve of being late. | 他不喜欢迟到 |
[12:29] | Not that I ever was. | 当然我也不喜欢 |
[12:32] | In those days, I was always on time. | 那时候 我一向守时 |
[12:35] | I was entirely respectable… | 我十分受人尊敬 |
[12:40] | and nothing unexpected… | 也没有意外的事情 |
[12:44] | ever happened. | 发生过 |
[13:10] | – Good morning. – What do you mean? | -早上好 -这话是什么意思呢 |
[13:12] | Do you mean to wish me a good morning, | 是你祝愿我早上过得好 |
[13:14] | or do you mean that it | 还是在说 |
[13:15] | is a good morning whether I want it or not? | 不管我愿不愿意 今早都是个好早晨 |
[13:18] | Or perhaps you mean to say | 或者你是想说 |
[13:20] | that you feel good on this particular morning… | 今天早晨你感觉很好 |
[13:23] | or are you simply stating that this is a morning to be good on? | 还是仅仅在说这个早上很好 |
[13:29] | All of them at once, I suppose. | 我觉得都有吧 |
[13:38] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[13:39] | It remains to be seen. | 现在还说不好 |
[13:43] | I’m looking for someone to share in an adventure. | 我在找人结伴冒险 |
[13:50] | An adventure? | 冒险 |
[13:54] | No, I don’t imagine anyone west of Bree, | 我觉得布里西部 |
[13:56] | who’d have much interest in adventures. | 没人对冒险感兴趣 |
[13:59] | Nasty, disturbing… uncomfortable things. | 又累又烦 很不舒服 |
[14:04] | Make you late for dinner! | 还赶不上晚饭 |
[14:15] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[14:16] | To think that I should have lived | 不敢相信 我像个推销的小贩一样 |
[14:18] | to be good-morninged by Belladonna Took’s son, | 被贝拉唐娜·图克之子 |
[14:21] | as if I was selling buttons at the door! | 用早上好打发了 |
[14:25] | Beg your pardon? | 什么意思 |
[14:26] | You’ve changed, and not entirely for the better, Bilbo Baggins. | 你变了 而且变得不太好 比尔博·巴金斯 |
[14:30] | I’m sorry, do I know you? | 抱歉 我认识你吗 |
[14:31] | Would you know my name, | 你应该听过我的名字 |
[14:32] | although you don’t remember I belong to it, | 但忘了这个名字是我的 |
[14:34] | I’m Gandalf… | 我是甘道夫 |
[14:36] | and Gandalf means… | 甘道夫就是指 |
[14:41] | me! | 我 |
[14:43] | Not Gandalf, the wandering | 你不是那个游荡的巫师甘道夫吧 |
[14:44] | wizard who made such excellent fireworks, | 做得一手好烟火 |
[14:47] | Old Took used to have them on Midsummer’s Eve! | 老图克还在仲夏夜放过 |
[14:51] | I had no idea you were still in business. | 你现在还做烟火生意吗 |
[14:54] | And where else should I be? | 要做生意自然还是来这里 |
[15:00] | Well, I’m pleased to find you remember something about me… | 我很欣慰你能记起我 |
[15:04] | even if it’s only my fireworks. | 虽然是当做卖烟火的了 |
[15:08] | So that’s decided. | 就这么决定了 |
[15:10] | It will be very good for you… | 这对你好 |
[15:13] | and most amusing for me. I shall inform the others. | 对我而言也很有趣 我去告知其他人 |
[15:17] | Inform the who- what- no, no. No, wait. | 告知谁 不 等等 |
[15:21] | We do not want any adventures here, thank you. Not today, not… | 在这不要提冒险的事 谢谢 今天不行 |
[15:27] | I suggest you try over the hill or across the water. | 我建议你翻山或者过河去试试 |
[15:34] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[16:58] | Dwalin… | 杜瓦林 |
[17:00] | at your service. | 为您效劳 |
[17:05] | Bilbo… Baggins… | 比尔博·巴金斯 |
[17:08] | at yours. But do we know each other? | 也为您效劳 我们认识吗 |
[17:12] | No. | 不认识 |
[17:14] | Which way, laddie? | 哪边走 小老弟 |
[17:16] | Is it down here? | 是在这吗 |
[17:17] | Is what? Down where? | 什么 在哪 |
[17:20] | Supper. He said there’d be food. Lots of it. | 晚餐 他说有吃的 有好多吃的 |
[17:24] | He- He said? Who said? | 他说的 谁说的 |
[17:38] | Very good dish. Any more? | 味道真不错 还有吗 |
[17:41] | What? Uh, oh, uh yes, yes. | 什么 当然 当然有 |
[17:51] | Help yourself. | 别客气 |
[17:56] | It’s just that, hum… | 只不过 |
[17:58] | I wasn’t expecting company. | 我没想到有人会来 |
[18:04] | That would be the door. | 门铃在响 |
[18:10] | Balin… at your service. | 巴林 为您效劳 |
[18:14] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[18:15] | Yes, yes it is. | 没错 今晚确实挺好 |
[18:18] | Though I think it might rain later. | 不过估计一会就会下雨 |
[18:20] | Am I late? | 我迟到了吗 |
[18:22] | Late… for what? | 什么迟到了 |
[18:27] | Evening, brother! | 晚上好 老兄 |
[18:31] | By my beard! | 我的老天 |
[18:33] | You are shorter and wider than last we met. | 你比上次见面时更扁圆 |
[18:36] | Wider, not shorter. | 是圆了点 但是不扁 |
[18:38] | Sharp enough for both of us. | 咱俩观察力真是敏锐 |
[18:50] | Excuse me. Sorry. I hate to interrupt. | 抱歉 我不想打扰你们 |
[18:53] | Uh, but the thing is I’m | 但是 |
[18:54] | not entirely sure you’re in the right house. | 我觉得你们找错房子了吧 |
[18:57] | Have you eaten? | 你吃饭了吗 |
[18:58] | It- It’s not that I don’t like visitors. | 我并不是不好客 |
[19:00] | I like visitors as much as the next hobbit. | 我跟所有霍比特人一样热情好客 |
[19:03] | But I do like to know them before they come… visiting… | 但是好客的前提是 要认识客人吧 |
[19:07] | – What’s this? – I don’t know, | -这是什么 -不知道 |
[19:08] | I just thought it a cheese, | 我还以为是奶酪 |
[19:09] | – The thing is… – Gone blue. | -问题在于 -坏掉的奶酪 |
[19:10] | – It’s riddled, but mold. – The thing is, | -确实有洞 但是发霉了 -问题是 |
[19:12] | I don’t- I don’t know how to begin. Not in the slightest. | 我都不知道怎么说好 一点都不知道 |
[19:17] | I don’t mean to be blunt, | 我不想太过直白 |
[19:18] | but I- but I had to speak my mind. I’m sorry. | 但是我必须要说实话 实在抱歉 |
[19:24] | Apology accepted. | 接受你的道歉 |
[19:26] | Oh no, fill it up brother, don’t stint. | 不 倒满 老兄 别这么抠门 |
[19:30] | I could eat again, if you insist. | 要是你坚持的话 我还能再吃一顿 |
[19:35] | – Fíli. – And Kíli. | -菲力 -和奇力 |
[19:37] | At your service. | 为您效劳 |
[19:39] | You must be Mr. Baggins. | 您肯定就是巴金斯先生 |
[19:41] | No! You can’t come in, you’ve come to the wrong house. | 不 别进来 你们走错了 |
[19:43] | What’s your… Has it been canceled? | 怎么回事 取消了吗 |
[19:45] | No one told us. | 可没人告诉我们 |
[19:47] | Can… No, nothing’s been canceled. | 取消 没取消什么啊 |
[19:49] | That’s a relief. | 吓我一跳 |
[19:54] | Careful with these, we just had them sharpened. | 小心点 刚刚磨过 |
[19:57] | It’s nice, this place. | 这地方真不赖 |
[20:00] | Did you do it yourself? | 这是你自己做的吗 |
[20:01] | Well no, it’s been in the family for years. | 不是 祖上传下来的 |
[20:03] | That’s my mother’s glory box, can you please not do that? | 那是我母亲的嫁妆箱 拜托不要那么做好吗 |
[20:06] | Fíli, Kíli come on, give us a hand. | 菲力 奇力 快来搭把手 |
[20:09] | Mr. Dwalin. | 杜瓦林先生 |
[20:12] | Let’s shove this in the hole, | 我们把这收拾一下 |
[20:13] | or otherwise we’ll never get everyone in. | 要不然装不下那么多人 |
[20:15] | Everyone? How many more of you? | 那么多人 还有多少人 |
[20:17] | What do you want? | 你想怎么办 |
[20:18] | Oh no. | 不 |
[20:20] | No, no. There’s nobody home! | 不 不 没人在家 |
[20:23] | Go away! And… bother somebody else. | 快走 烦别人去 |
[20:26] | There’s far too many dwarves in my dining room as it is. | 我餐厅里的矮人够多了 |
[20:29] | If- If this is some… blunt head’s idea of a joke, | 这要是哪个傻瓜开的玩笑 |
[20:33] | I can only say, it is in very… poor taste! | 我只能说太 太低级了 |
[20:40] | Put your hands off, you big lump! | 把手拿开 傻大个 |
[20:47] | Gandalf. | 甘道夫 |
[20:48] | Those are my fr… Excuse me, not my wine! | 那是我的 抱歉 不要拿酒 |
[20:51] | Put that back. | 放回去 |
[20:52] | Put that back! | 放回去 |
[20:53] | Not the jam, please. Excuse me. Ex- Excuse me. | 不要吃果酱 抱歉 抱歉 |
[20:55] | A tad excessive, isn’t it? Have you got a cheese knife? | 有点多 对吧 你有乳酪刀吗 |
[20:57] | A cheese knife? He eats it by the block. | 还用刀 他一口一块 |
[21:01] | No no, that’s grandpa Mungo’s chair, no… | 不 那是蒙哥祖父的座椅 不 |
[21:03] | Ah, so is that. Take it back, please. Take it back, | 就这样 请把它放回去 放回去 |
[21:05] | this is antique, not for sitting on. Thank you. | 这可是古董 不能坐 谢谢 |
[21:09] | That is a book, not a coaster. | 那是书 不是杯垫 |
[21:12] | Uh, put that map down. | 把地图放下 |
[21:15] | – Excuse me, Mr. Gandalf. – Yes? | -抱歉打扰 甘道夫先生 -怎么 |
[21:17] | May I tempt you with a cup of camomile? | 您想喝甘菊茶吗 |
[21:20] | Ooh, no thank you Dori, a little red wine… for me I think. | 谢谢你多瑞 还是来点红酒吧 |
[21:32] | Uh, Fíli, Kíli, uh… | 菲力 奇力 |
[21:35] | Oin, Gloin… Dwalin, Balin… | 欧音 葛罗音 杜瓦林 巴林 |
[21:39] | Bifur, Bofur, Bombur… | 比弗 波弗 邦伯 |
[21:40] | – Dori, Nori… – No, no, | -多瑞 诺瑞 -不 不 |
[21:41] | not my dried tomatoes, thank you. | 别拿番茄干 谢谢 |
[21:42] | – Ori! – No, thank you. | -欧瑞 -不要 谢谢合作 |
[21:48] | Yes you are quite right, Bifur. | 你说的太对了 比弗 |
[21:51] | We appear to be one dwarf short. | 果然少了一位矮人 |
[21:53] | He is late, is all. | 他应该是迟到了 |
[21:54] | He travel North to a meeting of our kin, he will come. | 他去北方与族人见面了 会来的 |
[21:59] | – Mr. Gandalf? – Hmm? | -甘道夫先生 -嗯 |
[22:00] | A little glass of red wine as requested, | 按您的要求 一小杯红酒 |
[22:03] | it’s got a fruity bouquet. | 好醇的葡萄酒香 |
[22:06] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[22:18] | – Balin – Bombur. Catch! | -巴林 -邦伯 接住 |
[22:34] | Who wants an ale? There you go. | 谁想来一杯 给你 |
[22:39] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[22:45] | Hey, on the count of three! | 数到三 一杯端 |
[22:47] | 1 2 One! Two! | |
[22:49] | Com’on! | 干杯 |
[23:02] | Ex- Excuse me, that is a doily, not a dish cloth. | 抱歉 这是装饰用的 不是洗碗布 |
[23:06] | But it’s full of holes! | 但上面都是洞 |
[23:07] | It’s supposed to look like that, it’s crochet. | 装饰品就是这么设计的 |
[23:09] | Oh, and a wonderful game it is too, if you got the balls for it. | 拿来做游戏也不错 只要你有胆玩 |
[23:12] | Bebother and confusticate these dwarves! | 这群矮人烦死人了 |
[23:14] | My dear Bilbo, what on earth is the matter? | 我亲爱的比尔博 你究竟怎么了 |
[23:18] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[23:19] | I am surrounded by dwarves. What they’re doing here? | 我周围全是矮人 他们来这干什么 |
[23:22] | Oh, they’re quite a merry gathering… once you get used to ’em. | 他们聚在一起挺不错的 习惯了就好了 |
[23:26] | I don’t want to get used to them. | 我才不想习惯他们 |
[23:28] | Look at the state of my kitchen! There’s mud trodding the carpet, | 看看我的厨房 地毯上到处是泥 |
[23:31] | they- they’ve pillaged the pantry, | 吃的也都抢光了 |
[23:34] | I’m not even gonna tell you what they’ve done in the bathroom, | 洗手间的样子我都不好意思说 |
[23:36] | they’ve all but destroyed the plumbing! | 管道都毁了 |
[23:37] | I don’t understand what they’re doing in my house! | 他们来我的房子里干什么 |
[23:40] | Excuse me, I’m sorry to interrupt. | 很抱歉打扰您 |
[23:43] | But what shall I do with my plate? | 但我该怎么处理我的盘子 |
[23:45] | Here you go, Ori, give it to me. | 好了 欧瑞 给我就行 |
[23:54] | Excuse me! | 等等 |
[23:55] | That’s my mother’s Westfarthing pottery, | 那是我母亲的西区陶盘 |
[23:57] | it’s over a hundred years old! | 已经有一百多年历史了 |
[24:02] | And- and ca- can you not do that, you’ll blunt them! | 能不能别这么玩 刀子都被你们磨钝了 |
[24:05] | Ooh, d’you hear that, lads? | 听见了吗 兄弟们 |
[24:07] | He says we’ll blunt the knives! | 他说我们会把刀磨钝 |
[24:10] | Blunt the knives, bend the forks, | 磨钝刀 掰弯叉 |
[24:12] | Smash the bottles and burn the corks, | 打碎瓶 烧木塞 |
[24:15] | Chip the glasses and crack the plates, | 砸玻璃 摔餐盘 |
[24:18] | That’s what Bilbo Baggins hates! | 比尔博·巴金斯切齿恨 |
[24:20] | Cut the cloth and tread on the fat, | 剪碎抹布脚生油 |
[24:22] | Leave the bones on the bedroom-mat, | 床垫吐满碎骨头 |
[24:24] | Pour the milk on the pantry-floor, | 香甜牛奶倒粮仓 |
[24:28] | Splash the wine on every door, | 门前洒满红酒香 |
[24:30] | Dump the crocks in a boiling bowl, | 锅碗瓢盆入煮罐 |
[24:32] | Pound them up with a thumping pole, | 心狠手辣尽捣烂 |
[24:34] | When you’ve finished, if any are whole, | 彼时若剩完整盘 |
[24:39] | Send them down the hall to roll! | 滚入大厅满地翻 |
[24:49] | That’s what Bilbo Baggins hates! | 比尔博·巴金斯切齿恨 |
[25:05] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[25:11] | Gandalf. | 甘道夫 |
[25:14] | I thought you said this place would be easy to find. | 你还说这地方很好找 |
[25:16] | I lost my way, twice. | 我迷路了 两次 |
[25:19] | I wouldn’t have found it at all, | 要不是门上的标记 |
[25:20] | had it not been for that mark on the door. | 估计我这辈子都找不到 |
[25:22] | Mark? There’s no mark on that door, it was painted a week ago! | 标记 门上没标记 我上星期才刷过漆 |
[25:25] | There is a mark, I have put it there myself. | 当然有标记 我亲自刻上去的 |
[25:29] | Bilbo Baggins, allow me to introduce the leader of our company, | 比尔博·巴金斯 允许我介绍我们此行的领队 |
[25:34] | Thorin Oakenshield. | 索林·橡木盾 |
[25:36] | So… | 那么 |
[25:39] | This is the hobbit. | 这就是那霍比特人 |
[25:42] | Tell me Mr. Baggins, have you done much fighting? | 告诉我 巴金斯 你是否身经百战 |
[25:44] | Pardon me? | 什么 |
[25:45] | Axe or sword, what’s your weapon of choice? | 你用斧子还是剑 |
[25:48] | Well, I do have some skill at conkers, if you must know. | 说起来 我打栗子倒是挺厉害 |
[25:52] | But I fail to see… why that’s relevant. | 不过好像没什么关系 |
[25:56] | I thought as much. | 我看也是 |
[25:58] | He looks more like a grocer than a burglar. | 他哪像盗贼 分明是卖水果的 |
[26:06] | What news from the meeting in Ered Luin? | 埃雷德鲁因那边有什么进展 |
[26:09] | Did they all come? | 他们都去了吗 |
[26:10] | – Did they all come? – Aye, envoys from all seven kingdoms. | -都去了吗 -七大王国的使节都去了 |
[26:13] | And what did the dwarves of the Iron Hill say? | 铁丘陵的矮人怎么样 |
[26:16] | Is Dain with us? | 河谷城支持我们吗 |
[26:21] | They will not come. | 他们不来 |
[26:26] | They say this quest is ours, and ours alone. | 说夺回家园的任务 就该我们自己完成 |
[26:32] | You’re doing a quest? | 你们要做任务 |
[26:35] | Bilbo, my dear fellow, let us have a little more light. | 亲爱的比尔博 再拿盏灯吧 |
[26:41] | Far to the East, | 在遥远的东方 |
[26:43] | over ranges and rivers, | 翻过群山 渡过河流 |
[26:46] | beyond woodlands and wastelands, | 穿越丛林 踏过废土 |
[26:50] | lies a single solitary peak. | 有这样一座山峰 |
[26:56] | The Lonely Mountain. | 孤山 |
[26:58] | Aye, óin has read the portents, and the portents say: it is time. | 没错 欧音看到了种种征兆 该行动了 |
[27:05] | Ravens have been seen flying back to the mountain as it was foretold. | 如预言所述 信鸦飞回了孤山 |
[27:10] | When the birds of the old return to Erebor, | 当旧时的鸟儿重返艾雷博 |
[27:14] | the reign of the beast will end. | 野兽的统治即告终结 |
[27:21] | What beast? | 什么野兽 |
[27:22] | Well that would be a reference to Smaug the terrible, | 野兽是指斯毛格 |
[27:25] | chiefest and greatest calamity of our age. | 我们这个纪元最大的祸患 |
[27:29] | Airborne fire breather… | 在空中喷吐火焰 |
[27:31] | teeth like razors, claws like meat hooks, | 牙齿像利刃 爪子像肉钩 |
[27:34] | extremely fond of precious metals. | 极其喜爱贵重金属 |
[27:36] | Yes, I know what a dragon is. | 龙我还是知道的 |
[27:37] | I’m not afraid, I’m up for it. | 我不怕 算我一个 |
[27:39] | I’ll give him a taste of the dwarfish iron right up his jacksy! | 我要让它尝尝矮人的教训 |
[27:43] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[27:44] | The task would be difficult enough with an army behind us. | 就算率兵前行 都未必教训得了 |
[27:47] | but we number just thirteen… | 何况我们只有十三个 |
[27:50] | and not thirteen of the best… | 还不是十三个精英 |
[27:52] | nor brightest. | 或者智者 |
[27:54] | Hey! Who you’re calling dimp! | 你说谁傻呢 |
[27:58] | We may be few in number. | 我们人是不多 |
[28:00] | But we’re fighters… | 但却都是战士 |
[28:02] | all of us! To the last one! | 全都是 战斗到底 |
[28:04] | And you forget we have a wizard in our company, | 而且还有一名巫师 |
[28:07] | Gandalf, who have killed hundreds of dragons in his time. | 甘道夫当年屠过的龙成百上千 |
[28:10] | Oh, well no, uh, I- I wouldn’t say- | 这个 其实也没那么 |
[28:12] | How many then? | 多少 |
[28:13] | – How many then? – What? | -多少 -什么 |
[28:14] | Well, how many dragons have you killed? | 你屠过多少龙 |
[28:18] | Go on, give us a number! | 来呀 说说多少 |
[28:23] | Give me- Please, please. | 给我 别这样 别这样 |
[28:26] | ENOUGH! | 够了 |
[28:30] | If we have read these signs, do you not think others will have read them too? | 你们以为只有我们才看得见征兆吗 |
[28:36] | Rumors have begun to spread. | 谣言已经散布开来 |
[28:39] | The dragon Smaug has not been seen for 60 years. | 巨龙斯毛格已经蛰伏了60年 |
[28:44] | Eyes look East to the mountain, assessing… wondering… | 现在无数人觊觎着 算计着 思考着 |
[28:48] | weighing the risk. | 掂量着风险 |
[28:50] | Perhaps the vast wealth of our people now lies unprotected. Do we sit back… | 我们有机会收回父辈的财富 现在是袖手旁观 |
[28:55] | while others claim what is rightfully ours? | 眼看别人抢占 |
[28:57] | Or do we seize this chance to take back Erebor?! | 还是借机一搏 收复家园 |
[29:03] | You forget the front gate is sealed. | 但是前门封死了 |
[29:06] | There is no way into the mountain. | 根本没法进山 |
[29:09] | That, my dear Balin, is not totally true. | 亲爱的巴林 办法是有的 |
[29:17] | How came you by this…? | 你怎么有这个 |
[29:19] | It was given to me by your father… by Thráin… for safekeeping. | 是你父亲瑟莱因交给我保管的 |
[29:26] | It is yours now. | 现在我交给你 |
[29:35] | If there is a key… there must be a door! | 既然有钥匙 就肯定有门 |
[29:40] | These runes speak of a hidden passage to the lower halls. | 这些符文讲到 有条秘密通道通向底层大厅 |
[29:44] | There’s another way in? | 还有别的路能进去吗 |
[29:47] | Well, if we can find it, but dwarf doors are invisible when closed. | 找得到才行 但矮人的门关上便毫无踪迹 |
[29:53] | The answer lies hidden somewhere in this map, | 那扇门的秘密就藏在地图里 |
[29:56] | and I do not have the skill to find it, but… | 我是没有能力找出来 但是 |
[29:59] | there are others in Middle-earth who can. | 中土世界里还是有人可以的 |
[30:03] | The task I have in mind will require a great deal of stealth, | 要完成这任务 需要精通潜行 |
[30:07] | and no small amount of courage. | 还有极大的勇气 |
[30:10] | But if we’re careful and clever, I believe that it can be done. | 不过只要行事谨慎周全 还是可以完成的 |
[30:15] | That’s why we need a burglar. | 所以要找位盗贼 |
[30:17] | And a good one too. An expert, I would imagine. | 还得是个高手 |
[30:20] | And are you? | 你是吗 |
[30:25] | Am I what? | 我是什么 |
[30:27] | He said he’s an expert! | 他说自己是高手呢 |
[30:30] | Me? No. No no no no. I- I’m not a burglar. | 我 不不不 我不是盗贼 |
[30:33] | I’ve never stolen anything in my life. | 我什么东西都没偷过 |
[30:35] | And I’m afraid I have to agree with Mr. Baggins. | 恐怕巴金斯先生说的对 |
[30:38] | He’s hardly burglar material. | 他根本不是盗贼的料 |
[30:41] | Aye, the wild is no place for gentle folk who can neither fight nor fend for themselves. | 对 你这种手无缚鸡之力的人没法在野外生存 |
[30:54] | Enough! If I say Bilbo Baggins is a burglar, then a burglar he is. | 够了 我说比尔博是盗贼 他就是盗贼 |
[31:01] | Hobbits are remarkably light on their feet. | 霍比特人脚步极其轻盈 |
[31:04] | In fact, they can pass unseen by most if they choose… | 可以说是来无影去无踪 |
[31:07] | and while the dragon is accustomed to the smell of a dwarf, | 而且龙习惯了矮人的气味 |
[31:11] | the scent of a hobbit is all about unknown to him, | 却没闻过霍比特人 |
[31:14] | which gives us a distinct advantage. | 这可是个大优势 |
[31:17] | You asked me to find the 14th member of this company, | 你请我帮忙寻找队伍的第十四名成员 |
[31:20] | and I have chosen Mr. Baggins. | 我选择了巴金斯先生 |
[31:22] | There’s a lot more into him than his appearances suggest. | 他远没有看上去那么弱小 |
[31:25] | And he’s got a great deal more to offer than any of you know… | 而且他的潜力 你们无法想象 |
[31:30] | including himself. | 连他自己也是 |
[31:37] | You must trust me on this. | 这次你要相信我 |
[31:42] | Very well… | 好吧 |
[31:44] | We’ll do it your way. | 照你说的做 |
[31:45] | No. No- | 不行 |
[31:46] | Give him your contract. | 把契约给他 |
[31:47] | – We’re in. – Please. | -好了 -别 |
[31:48] | We’re off! | 明早出发 |
[31:48] | It’s just the usual: summary about the pocket expenses… | 都是常见条款 费用自理项目 |
[31:52] | time required, remuneration, funeral arrangements, so forth. | 时间 酬劳 丧葬事宜等等 |
[31:56] | Funeral arrangements? | 还有丧葬事宜 |
[32:03] | We cannot guarantee his safety. | 我们不能保证他的安全 |
[32:06] | Understood. | 明白 |
[32:08] | We will not be responsible for his fate. | 也不会为他的命运负责 |
[32:14] | Agreed. | 明白 |
[32:15] | “… total’s cash on delivery up to but not exceeding | 此行如有斩获 则总酬劳 |
[32:18] | one fourteenth of total profit if any”. Seems fair. | 不得超过其总价值的十四分之一 挺公平 |
[32:22] | “The present company shall not be liable for injuries inflicted by or sustained | 同行人员概不负责 |
[32:26] | as a consequence thereof, including, but not limited to… | 包括但不限于下述原因引起的伤病 |
[32:30] | lacerations… | 撕咬 |
[32:33] | evisceration? | 被掏出内脏 |
[32:37] | Incineration? | 还有焚烧 |
[32:38] | Oh, aye, he’ll melt the flesh off your bones in the blink of an eye. | 是啊 巨龙一眨眼就能把你烧成灰 |
[32:47] | You alright, laddie? | 你没事吧 伙计 |
[32:48] | – You alright, laddie? – Huh? Yeah, I fe- | -你还好吧 伙计 -我没 |
[32:51] | Feel a bit faint. | 就是有点晕 |
[32:53] | – Think furnace, with wings. – Hey, I- I- I need air. | -把龙当成会飞的火炉 -我得喘口气 |
[32:56] | Flash of light, searing pain, and puf! You’re nothing more than a pile of ash! | 火光一闪 剧痛无比 然后突然你就变成灰了 |
[33:08] | No- | 不行 |
[33:10] | Oh, very helpful, Bifur. | 真会帮倒忙 比弗 |
[33:13] | I’ll be alright. Just… let me… sit quietly for a moment. | 我没事 让我静坐一会吧 |
[33:15] | You’ve been sitting quietly for far too long. | 你静坐的太久了 |
[33:19] | Tell me… | 告诉我 |
[33:20] | When did doilies… and your mother’s dishes become so important to you? | 装饰品和母亲的菜肴有那么重要吗 |
[33:25] | I remember a young hobbit who was always running off in search of Elves, in woods. | 那个成天钻进林子里找精灵 |
[33:30] | He would stay out late. | 一去就是一天 |
[33:32] | Come home, after dark, trailing mud and twigs and fireflies. | 晚上带着一身泥巴树叶萤火虫回家 |
[33:37] | A young hobbit who would’ve liked nothing better than to find out | 那个一心想看夏尔外面世界的 |
[33:40] | what was beyond the borders of the Shire. | 年轻的霍比特去哪了 |
[33:44] | The world is not in your books and maps. | 世界不在书上 也不在地图上 |
[33:49] | It’s out there. | 而是在外面 |
[33:52] | I can’t just go running off into the blue. | 我怎么可以冒冒失失的跑出去 |
[33:55] | I am a Baggins… of Bagg End. | 我可是袋底洞的巴金斯 |
[33:58] | You are also a Took. | 你也是图克家族的人 |
[34:02] | Did you know that your great great great great uncle, Bullroarer Took, | 你知道你的曾曾曾曾叔祖父 吼牛·图克 |
[34:06] | was so large, he could ride a real horse? | 身材高大的可以骑马吗 |
[34:09] | – Yes. – Well he could! | -知道 -那是真的 |
[34:11] | In the battle of Greenfields, he charged the Goblin ranks | 在绿原之战 他迎战半兽人大军 |
[34:14] | he swung his club so hard, it knocked the Goblin king’s head clean off, | 棍棒用力一挥 就把半兽人国王的头敲了下来 |
[34:18] | and it sailed a hundred yards through the air, and went down a rabbit hole. | 国王的头飞出去很远很远 落进了兔子洞里 |
[34:23] | And thus the battle as won… | 那场战斗终告胜利 |
[34:25] | and the game of golf invented at the same times. | 高尔夫球也由此发明 |
[34:31] | I do believe you made that up. | 你肯定是瞎编的 |
[34:34] | Well, all good stories deserve embellishment. | 好故事都是需要加工的 |
[34:39] | You’ll have a tale or two to tell of your own when you come back. | 你冒险归来 逢人也有故事可讲 |
[34:47] | Can you promise that I will come back? | 你能保证我一定回得来吗 |
[34:51] | No… | 不能 |
[34:52] | And if you do… | 即便你回来 |
[34:55] | you’ll not be the same. | 你也不是从前的你了 |
[34:59] | That’s what I thought. | 我也这么想 |
[35:02] | Sorry, Gandalf, I can’t sign this. | 抱歉 甘道夫 我没法签字 |
[35:07] | You’ve got the wrong hobbit. | 你找错人了 |
[35:15] | It appears we have lost our burglar. | 看来是没有盗贼同行了 |
[35:20] | Probably for the best. | 也许是好事 |
[35:22] | The odds were always against us. | 我们运气一直不好 |
[35:25] | After all, what are we? | 但是看看我们自己 |
[35:28] | Merchants, miners… | 商人 矿工 |
[35:32] | tinkers, toy makers. | 修补匠 玩具匠 |
[35:35] | Hardly the stuff of legend. | 哪能写就什么传奇 |
[35:38] | There are a few warriors amongst us. | 我们中还是有战士的 |
[35:41] | Old warriors. | 那也是老战士了 |
[35:43] | I would take each and every one of these dwarves over an army from the Iron Hills… | 今日同行的矮人 个个都胜过铁丘陵大军 |
[35:48] | for when I called upon them, they answered. | 因为我需要帮手的时候 大家挺身相助 |
[35:52] | Loyalty… | 忠诚 |
[35:55] | A willing heart…. | 矢志不渝的心 |
[35:58] | I can ask no more than that. | 在我眼中无比珍贵 |
[36:01] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不是非去不可 |
[36:04] | You have a choice. | 你还有别的路 |
[36:06] | You’ve done honorably by our people. | 我们的人民无比尊敬你 |
[36:10] | You have built a new life for us in the blue Mountains… | 你让大家在蓝山重新开始生活 |
[36:14] | a life of peace and plenty. | 祥和 富足 |
[36:17] | A life that is worth more than all the gold in Erebor. | 这生活比艾雷博所有的珍宝都要宝贵 |
[36:23] | From my grandfather to my father, this has come to me. | 这把钥匙由我的父辈传给了我 |
[36:29] | They dreamt of the day when the dwarves of Erebor would reclaim their homeland. | 他们的梦想就是收复家园 |
[36:35] | There is no choice, Balin. | 我没有别的选择 巴林 |
[36:39] | Not for me. | 我没有 |
[36:43] | Then we are with you, laddie. | 我们支持你 伙计 |
[36:47] | We will see it done. | 大家一起完成任务 |
[37:11] | Far over the misty mountains cold | 翻遍迷雾群山冷 |
[37:20] | To dungeons deep and caverns old | 踏破地底古城幽 |
[37:29] | We must away ere break of day | 迎曦破晓前路漫 |
[37:38] | To find our long forgotten gold | 故园不复珍宝藏 |
[37:48] | The pines were roaring on the height | 高峰绝地松涛啸 |
[37:56] | The winds were moaning in the night | 寒夜凄厉朔风嚎 |
[38:05] | The fire was red, it flaming spread | 烈焰遍地赤火流 |
[38:15] | The trees like torches blazed with light. | 野树为炬苍穹透 |
[39:03] | Hello! | 还有人吗 |
[40:30] | Hey! Mr. Bilbo. Where’re you after? | 比尔博先生 赶着去哪啊 |
[40:33] | I can’t stop, I’m already late! | 来不及说 赶不上了 |
[40:35] | Late for what? | 赶不上什么了 |
[40:36] | I’m going on an adventure! | 我要去冒险了 |
[40:55] | Wait! | 等等 |
[40:57] | Wait! | 等等 |
[41:09] | I signed it. | 我签了 |
[41:23] | Everything appears to be in order. | 没有什么问题 |
[41:25] | Welcome, master Baggins… | 巴金斯大师 欢迎加入 |
[41:28] | in the company of Thorin Oakenshield. | 索林·橡木盾一行 |
[41:37] | Give him a pony. | 给他匹小马 |
[41:39] | No, no no no. That- that won’t be necessary. | 不不不 不需要 |
[41:41] | I can- I am sure I can keep up on foot, | 我 我步行就能跟得上 |
[41:43] | yeah, I- I’ve done my fair share of… walking holidays, you know, | 我以前经常步行 去度假 |
[41:46] | even got as far as the Fog Mountain once- | 最远还到过雾山 |
[42:02] | Come on Nori. Pay up! | 好了 诺瑞 掏钱吧 |
[42:05] | One more. | 还有 |
[42:08] | What’s that about? | 这是干什么 |
[42:10] | Oh they took wagers… on whether or not you would turn up. | 他们打赌了 赌你会不会追上来 |
[42:14] | Most of them bet that you wouldn’t. | 多数都赌你不来 |
[42:19] | And what did you think? | 那你呢 |
[42:25] | My dear fellow… I never doubted of you for a second. | 我的朋友 我从来没有怀疑过你 |
[42:34] | Oh it’s horsehair. | 马毛 |
[42:37] | Having a reaction. | 我有点过敏 |
[42:40] | Wait, wait. Stop! | 等等 停下 |
[42:42] | Stop! We have to turn around. | 停下 得掉头 |
[42:45] | What in earth is the matter? | 怎么回事 |
[42:47] | I forgot my handkerchief. | 忘带手帕了 |
[42:48] | Here! | 给你 |
[42:51] | Use this. | 用这个 |
[42:56] | Move on! | 继续 |
[43:05] | You’ll have to manage without pocket handkerchiefs, | 比尔博·巴金斯 你得习惯我们这趟 |
[43:08] | and a good many other things, Bilbo Baggins, | 没有手帕 没有很多 |
[43:11] | before we reach our journey’s end. | 其他东西的旅途 |
[43:14] | You were born to the rolling hills and little rivers of the Shire. | 夏尔的水土生养了你 |
[43:21] | But home is now behind you. | 但家园已是过去 |
[43:24] | The world is ahead. | 世界等待着你去探索 |
[44:08] | Good girl! Here’s a good girl. | 好姑娘 听话 |
[44:14] | It’s our little secret, Myrtle, | 这是我们的小秘密 桃金娘 |
[44:17] | Just tell no one. | 别告诉别人 |
[44:24] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[44:26] | Orcs. | 兽人 |
[44:28] | Orcs? | 兽人 |
[44:30] | Throat cutters. | 割喉者 |
[44:32] | There’d be dozens of them out there. | 那边得有几十个 |
[44:34] | The low lands are crawling with them. | 低洼的地方全是他们 |
[44:35] | They strike, in the wee small hours, when everyone’s asleep. | 趁睡觉的时候 突然出击 |
[44:39] | Quick and quiet, no screams. Just lots of blood. | 无比迅速 悄无声息 只是要流很多血 |
[44:46] | You think that’s funny? | 你觉得好笑吗 |
[44:50] | You think a night raid by orcs is a joke? | 你以为兽人的夜袭是开玩笑的 |
[44:53] | We didn’t mean anything by it. | 我们没有别的意思 |
[44:55] | No you didn’t. | 是没有 |
[44:58] | You know nothing of the world. | 你们什么都不懂 |
[45:02] | Don’t mind him, laddie. | 别在意他 伙计 |
[45:04] | Thorin has more cause than most to hate orcs. | 他最恨兽人 是有原因的 |
[45:13] | After the dragon took the Lonely Mountain, | 巨龙盘踞孤山之后 |
[45:17] | King Thrór tried to reclaim the ancient dwarf kingdom of Moria. | 瑟罗尔王试图收复古代的矮人王国墨瑞亚 |
[45:25] | But our enemy had got’ there first. | 但我们的敌人捷足先登 |
[45:40] | Moria had been taken by legions of orcs, | 墨瑞亚被兽人军团占领了 |
[45:44] | led by the most vile of all their race… | 军团首领是最残暴的 |
[45:49] | Azog… the Defiler. | 亵渎者阿佐格 |
[45:55] | The giant Gundabad orc had sworn | 这刚达巴兽人发誓 |
[46:00] | to wipe out the line of Durin. | 要斩断杜林血脉 |
[46:07] | He began… | 他首先 |
[46:10] | by beheading the king. | 斩了国王的首 |
[46:24] | NOOOOOO! | 不 |
[46:28] | Thráin, Thorin’s father, was driven mad by grief, | 索林的父亲瑟莱因 过分悲痛失去了理智 |
[46:32] | he went missing, taken prisoner or killed, we did not know. | 从战场上失踪了 不知是被俘还是战死 |
[46:39] | We were leaderless. | 我们群龙无首 |
[46:41] | Defeat… | 行将战败 |
[46:43] | and death… | 死亡 |
[46:45] | were upon us. | 也逼近了 |
[46:49] | That is when… I saw him. | 就在那时 我看到了他 |
[46:55] | A young dwarf prince facing down the Pale Orc. | 年轻的矮人王子直面白兽人 |
[47:06] | He stood alone against this terrible foe. | 他独自对抗强敌 |
[47:19] | His armor rent, wielding nothing but an oaken branch as a shield. | 他的盔甲已经破败 便抓起橡木为盾 |
[47:38] | Azog the Defiler learned that day, | 亵渎者阿佐格那天明白了 |
[47:43] | that the line of Durin would not be so easily broken. | 杜林的血脉不是那么容易斩断的 |
[48:15] | Our forces rallied, and drove the orcs back. | 我们乘胜追击 逼退了兽人 |
[48:23] | Our enemy had been defeated… | 虽然击败了敌人 |
[48:28] | but there was no feast, nor song that night… | 但是那天没有盛宴也没有欢歌 |
[48:34] | for our dead were beyond the count of grief. | 因为我们同样死伤惨重 悲痛欲绝 |
[48:40] | We few, had survived… | 活下来的寥寥无几 |
[48:51] | and I thought to myself then… | 那时我便想 |
[48:56] | there is one… who I could follow… | 这个人值得追随 |
[49:03] | there is one… | 这个人 |
[49:06] | I could call king. | 值得效忠 |
[49:26] | And the Pale Orc? | 白兽人呢 |
[49:30] | What happened to him? | 他怎么了 |
[49:32] | He slunk back into the hall whence he came. | 他缩回大厅里 |
[49:36] | That filth died of his wounds long ago. | 很久以前就因伤归西了 |
[50:25] | – There. – Mr. Gandalf? | -好了 -甘道夫先生 |
[50:27] | Can’t you do something about this deluge? | 这暴雨你有什么办法吗 |
[50:30] | It is raining, master dwarf. | 矮人大师 雨正在下着 |
[50:32] | And it will continue to rain until the rain is done! | 等它下完了 雨就停了 |
[50:37] | If you wish to change the weather of the world, | 你要是想让我改变天气 |
[50:39] | you should find yourself another wizard. | 那可是找错巫师了 |
[50:42] | Are there any? | 还有吗 |
[50:43] | What? | 还有什么 |
[50:44] | Other wizards? | 其他的巫师 |
[50:45] | There are five others. | 共有五个 |
[50:47] | The greatest of our order is Saruman. The White. | 其中最伟大的是白袍萨茹曼 |
[50:51] | Then there are the two blue wizards… | 还有两个蓝袍巫师 |
[50:55] | D’you know, I have quite forgotten their names. | 不过我已经记不清名字了 |
[50:59] | And who is the fifth? | 还剩一个是谁 |
[51:00] | Well, that would be Radagast. The Brown. | 是褐袍瑞达加斯特 |
[51:04] | Is he a great wizard or is he… | 他是个伟大的巫师吗 |
[51:07] | more like you? | 还是像你一样 |
[51:10] | I think he’s a very great wizard… in his own way. | 他是很伟大 也很独特 |
[51:15] | He’s a gentle soul who prefers the company of animals to others. | 他很有善心 最喜欢小动物的陪伴 |
[51:20] | He keeps a watchful eye over the vast forestlands to the East, | 他守护着东边的大片林地 |
[51:24] | and a good thing too, for always evil will look to find a foothold in this world. | 阻止邪恶的侵袭 |
[51:37] | Not good… | 这可不好 |
[51:39] | Not good at all! | 一点也不好 |
[52:04] | Oh no… | 不要 |
[52:06] | Sebastian! | 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[52:11] | Good gracious. | 我的天呐 |
[52:34] | Move back, give him some air, for goodness sake! | 都让开 天啊 让他喘口气 |
[52:50] | I don’t understand why it’s not working, | 为什么没效果 |
[52:52] | it’s not as if it’s witchcraft. | 又不是中了巫术 |
[52:58] | Witchcraft… | 巫术 |
[53:03] | But it is! | 这就是巫术 |
[53:06] | A dark and powerful… | 强力的 |
[53:10] | magic. | 黑魔法 |
[54:44] | Where on this good earth do those foul creatures come from? | 这些邪恶的生物是哪里来的 |
[54:50] | The old fortress? | 古堡吗 |
[54:53] | Show me. | 带我去 |
[55:28] | We camp here for the night. | 我们今晚在这宿营 |
[55:30] | Fili, Kili, look after the ponies. | 菲力 奇力 去照看好马 |
[55:32] | Make sure you stay with them. | 别让它们跑了 |
[55:35] | A farmer and his family used to live here. | 这之前住的是户农家人 |
[55:39] | – Oin, Gloin. – Aye? | -欧音 葛罗音 -是 |
[55:41] | Get the fire going. | 你们去生火 |
[55:43] | I think it would be wiser to move on. | 最好继续前行吧 |
[55:47] | We could make for the hidden valley. | 今天可以走到隐秘山谷 |
[55:51] | But I’ve told you already. | 我已经说过了 |
[55:53] | I will not go near that place. | 我不会去那个地方 |
[55:55] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[55:56] | The Elves could help us, | 精灵可以帮助我们 |
[55:57] | we could get food, rest, advice. | 给我们食物和住所 还有建议 |
[55:59] | I don’t need their advice. | 我不需要他们的建议 |
[56:02] | We have a map that we cannot read. Lord Elrond could help us. | 那张地图我们看不懂 埃尔隆德王可以帮忙 |
[56:06] | Help? | 帮忙 |
[56:08] | A dragon attacks Erebor. What help came from the Elves? | 巨龙攻击艾雷博的时候 精灵帮忙了吗 |
[56:14] | Orcs plunder Moria, desecrate our sacred halls, | 兽人在墨瑞亚为非作歹 亵渎我们神圣的大殿 |
[56:19] | the Elves looked on and did nothing! | 精灵却坐视不理 |
[56:22] | You ask me to seek out the very people who betrayed my grand father… | 你现在让我去向那些背叛了我祖父 |
[56:27] | who betrayed my father. | 和父王的人寻求帮助 |
[56:28] | You are neither of them. | 你与你的父辈不一样 |
[56:31] | I did not give you that map and key for you to hold on to the past. | 把地图和钥匙给你 不是让你沉浸在过去 |
[56:34] | I did not know they were yours to keep. | 我又不知道钥匙地图在你那 |
[56:43] | Everything alright? | 没事吧 |
[56:44] | Gandalf, where are you going? | 甘道夫 你要去哪 |
[56:46] | To seek the company of the only one around here who’s got any sense. | 去找那个能讲得通道理的人 |
[56:49] | And who’s that? | 是谁啊 |
[56:50] | Myself, Mr.Baggins! | 就是我自己 巴金斯先生 |
[56:52] | I’ve had enough of dwarves for one day. | 我可受够了这群矮人了 |
[56:57] | Come on Bumbur, we’re hungry. | 快点 邦伯 我们都饿了 |
[56:59] | Is he coming back? | 他会回来吗 |
[57:06] | It’s been a long time. | 他去了好久了 |
[57:07] | – Who? – Gandalf. | -谁 -甘道夫 |
[57:09] | He’s a wizard! He does as he chooses. | 他是个巫师 向来我行我素 |
[57:11] | Here. Do us a favor, take this to the lads. | 帮我个忙 把这些吃的给他们 |
[57:15] | Stop it, you’ve had plenty. | 别盛了 你吃的够多了 |
[57:36] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[57:36] | We’re supposed to be looking after the ponies. | 我们负责照看马匹 |
[57:38] | Only we’ve encountered a… slight problem. | 不过遇到了点小问题 |
[57:42] | We had sixteen. | 本该有16匹 |
[57:44] | Now there’s… fourteen. | 现在只剩…14匹 |
[57:50] | Daisy and Bungle are missing. | 黛西和邦果不见了 |
[57:51] | What? | 什么 |
[57:52] | Well, that’s… not good, and that is not good at all. | 这…可不妙 相当不妙 |
[57:56] | Shouldn’t we tell Thorin? | 是不是该告诉索林 |
[57:57] | Eh, no. Let’s not worry him. | 算了 不麻烦他了 |
[58:00] | As our official burglar, we thought you might like to look into it. | 你不是盗贼吗 来调查一下吧 |
[58:05] | It looks as if something big uprooted these trees. | 应该有个大家伙把树连根拔起了 |
[58:09] | That was our thinking. | 我们也这么想 |
[58:10] | It’s something very big, and possibly quite dangerous. | 体型非常大 应该很危险 |
[58:15] | Hey! There’s a light. | 看 那边有光 |
[58:19] | Move here. | 过去看看 |
[58:23] | Stay down. | 趴下 |
[58:29] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[58:31] | Trolls. | 食人妖 |
[58:59] | He’s got Myrtle and Minty! | 他抓走了桃金娘和薄荷 |
[59:02] | I think they’re gonna eat them, we have to do something. | 他们要吃我们的马 得想想办法 |
[59:05] | Yes, you should. | 对 你想吧 |
[59:08] | Mountain trolls are slow and stupid, | 山中食人妖又蠢又笨 |
[59:09] | – and you’re so small, – Me? Me, no. | -而你这么小巧 -我吗 不行 |
[59:10] | they’ll never see you. It’s perfectly safe! | 他们不会发现你的 绝对安全 |
[59:12] | We’ll be right behind you. | 我们在后面替你放哨 |
[59:14] | If you run into trouble hoot twice like a barn owl, | 如果有麻烦 学仓鸮叫两声 |
[59:16] | once like a brown owl. | 再学褐鸮叫一声 |
[59:17] | Twice like a barn owl, hoot twice like a… brown, hoots like a… | 学仓鸮叫两声…还是一声 学褐鸮… |
[59:21] | like a… are you sure this is a good idea? | 这样好吗 |
[59:23] | Mutton yesterday, mutton today, and blimey, | 昨天吃羊肉 今天吃羊肉 天啊 |
[59:27] | if it don’t look like mutton again tomorrer. | 明天可别又吃羊肉 |
[59:31] | What yer would be? These ain’t sheep! | 你事真多 这不是羊 |
[59:36] | These is waste nags! | 这是马 |
[59:38] | Oh no, horse? I don’t like horse. | 马吗 我可不爱吃马 |
[59:40] | I never have. Not enough fat on them. | 从来就不爱吃 肉不够肥 |
[59:43] | Well, it’s better of a leathery old farmer. Only skin and bone he was. | 那也比吃老掉牙的农夫强 皮包着骨头 |
[59:47] | I’m still picking bits of him out of me teeth. | 吃完还要剔牙 |
[59:51] | Well, that’s lovely, that is. A floater. | 喷进汤里了 太好了 |
[59:54] | Oh! Might improve the flavor! | 正好调调味 |
[59:56] | Oh! Heve more where that came from. | 是吗 那就再多来点 |
[59:59] | Oh no yer don’t! | 你够了 |
[1:00:04] | Sit down! | 给我坐下 |
[1:00:16] | Oh I hope yer gonna gut these nags? | 你们把马的内脏掏出来吧 |
[1:00:19] | I don’t like the stinky parts. | 这种又脏又臭的活我不爱干 |
[1:00:23] | I said sit down! | 我让你坐下 |
[1:00:25] | I’m starving, are we having horse tonight or what? | 我都饿死了 今天还吃不吃马肉了 |
[1:00:29] | Shut yer cake hole, you’ll eat what I pig ya. | 闭嘴 饭桶 我做什么你吃什么 |
[1:00:34] | How come he’s the cook? Everything tastes the same, | 为什么他来当厨子 你做菜都一个味道 |
[1:00:38] | everything tastes like chicken, | 所有肉都是鸡肉味儿 |
[1:00:40] | except the chicken, | 除了鸡肉 |
[1:00:41] | what tastes like fish! | 一股鱼肉味儿 |
[1:00:43] | I’m just saying, a little appreciation would be nice. | 我的意思是 你们都不感谢我 |
[1:00:49] | “Thank you very much, Bert.” | 比如 谢谢你伯特 |
[1:00:51] | “Lovely stew, Bert.” How hard is that? | 或者 炖的真不错 伯特 这很难吗 |
[1:00:57] | Just needs a sprinkle of squirrel dung. | 再加点松鼠粪 |
[1:01:01] | Hey, that’s my grog! | 那是我的酒 |
[1:01:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:01:10] | Oh. That is beautifully balanced, that is… | 这味道太棒了 真是… |
[1:01:15] | Wrap yer loganbie around that, mate. | 再撒点你的罗甘莓 |
[1:01:18] | Huh? Good ain’t it? | 味道不错吧 |
[1:01:22] | That’s why I’m the cook. | 知道为什么我做饭了吧 |
[1:01:33] | Me guts are rambling. I’ve got to snack on something. | 饿的咕咕叫了 我得先吃点 |
[1:01:37] | Flesh. I need flesh! | 肉 我要吃肉 |
[1:01:43] | Blimey! | 天啊 |
[1:01:45] | Bert! Bert, look what’s come out of me hooter! | 伯特 看看我擤出了什么 |
[1:01:48] | He’s got arms and legs and everyting! | 还有胳膊有腿的 |
[1:01:50] | What is he? | 这是什么 |
[1:01:52] | I don’t know, but I don’t like the way he wriggles around! | 不知道 但我不喜欢他在我手上乱动 |
[1:01:58] | What are yer then? An oversized squirrel? | 你是什么东西 大个松鼠吗 |
[1:02:02] | I’m a burglar… uh, hobbit! | 我是个盗贼 霍比特人 |
[1:02:04] | A ‘burglarhobit’? | 盗贼霍比特 |
[1:02:06] | Can we cook him?? | 我们能炖了他吗 |
[1:02:08] | We can try! | 试试看 |
[1:02:13] | He wouldn’t make more than a mouthful. Not when he’s skinned and boned! | 扒皮剥骨之后 我一口就能吞了他 |
[1:02:18] | Perhaps there’s more burglarhobits around these parts, | 没准附近还有更多这种盗贼霍比特 |
[1:02:21] | might be enough for a pie! | 可以统统抓起来做个馅饼 |
[1:02:25] | – Grab him! – He’s too quick! | -抓住他 -他跑的太快了 |
[1:02:27] | Oah, come here, you little… | 过来吧 小家伙… |
[1:02:30] | Gotcha! | 抓到你了 |
[1:02:32] | Are there any more of you little fellas hiding where you shouldn’t? | 附近还藏着你的同伴吗 |
[1:02:36] | No. | 没有 |
[1:02:38] | – He’s lying! – I’m not. | -他撒谎 -我没有 |
[1:02:40] | Hold his toes over the fire. | 捏着他的脚放到火上烤一烤 |
[1:02:44] | Make him squeal! | 给他点厉害瞧瞧 |
[1:02:50] | Drop him! | 放开他 |
[1:02:51] | You what? | 你说什么 |
[1:02:53] | I said… | 我说… |
[1:02:55] | drop him. | 放开他 |
[1:04:14] | – Bilbo! – No! | -比尔博 -不要 |
[1:04:17] | Lay down your arms! | 放下武器 |
[1:04:20] | Or we’ll whip his off! | 否则我们撕碎了他 |
[1:04:38] | Don’t bother cooking them! | 还这么费事干嘛 |
[1:04:40] | Best to sit on them, and squash them into jelly! | 直接一屁股压成肉酱 |
[1:04:45] | They should be so salted and grilled with a sprinkle of sage. | 应该腌好 和鼠尾草一起烤 |
[1:04:49] | Is this really necessary? | 有必要吗 |
[1:04:51] | That does sound quite nice. | 听起来挺好吃 |
[1:04:56] | Never mind the seasoning, we ain’t got all night! | 别讲究调料了 一会天亮了 |
[1:05:00] | Dawn ain’t far away, let’s get a move on! | 出太阳就来不及了 我们得快点 |
[1:05:03] | I don’t fancy been turned to stone. | 我可不想变成石头 |
[1:05:09] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:05:10] | You are making a terrible mistake. | 你们犯了个很严重的错误 |
[1:05:13] | You can’t reason with them, they’re half-wits! | 别跟他们讲道理 他们是弱智 |
[1:05:16] | Half-wits? What does that make us? | 他们是弱智 那我们又是什么呢 |
[1:05:18] | I meant with the… with the… with the seasoning. | 我是说…我是说…那个调料 |
[1:05:22] | What… about the seasoning? | 调料…怎么了 |
[1:05:24] | Well, have you smelt them? | 你闻过他们吗 |
[1:05:26] | You’re gonna need something stronger than sage before you plate this lot up! | 得比鼠尾草味道重很多 才能调味 |
[1:05:30] | Traitor! | 你个叛徒 |
[1:05:31] | What do you know about cooking dwarf? | 你哪懂怎么烤矮人 |
[1:05:33] | Shut up, and let the… flurgerburburhobit talk. | 闭嘴 让这个什么…稻煤霍比特说 |
[1:05:39] | Uh, the… the secret to cooking dwarf, is… | 烤矮人的诀窍就在于… |
[1:05:42] | Yes? | 在于什么 |
[1:05:44] | Come on. | 快说 |
[1:05:45] | – It’s… – tell us the secret? | -在于… -快告诉我们诀窍 |
[1:05:46] | Yes… the damn thing is… the secret is… | 是啊…该死的是…诀窍就是… |
[1:05:50] | to… skin them first! | 先要剥皮 |
[1:05:54] | Tom, get me filleting knife. | 汤姆 把切片刀递给我 |
[1:05:57] | Come, I’ll get you, you little… | 过来 我宰了你 你个… |
[1:05:59] | I won’t forget that, I won’t forget the… | 我不会忘的 化成灰也不会忘 |
[1:06:01] | What a load of rubbish! | 废话真多 |
[1:06:04] | I’ve eaten plenty with their skins on. | 之前我都是带着皮吃的 |
[1:06:06] | Scoff them I say, boots and all! | 不如一口吞了他们 连鞋子一起吃 |
[1:06:09] | He’s right! | 他说的对 |
[1:06:12] | Nothing wrong with a bit of raw dwarf. | 生吃矮人也挺好 |
[1:06:17] | Nice and crunchy. | 又脆又好吃 |
[1:06:20] | Uh no, not that one, he’s infected! | 别吃那个 那个染上病了 |
[1:06:23] | You what? | 你说什么 |
[1:06:25] | Yeah he’s got worms in his… | 他肠子里都是… |
[1:06:27] | tubes. | 虫子 |
[1:06:31] | In fact, they all have. They’re infested with parasites, | 其实他们都染病了 身上都是寄生虫 |
[1:06:35] | it’s a terrible business, I wouldn’t risk it, I really wouldn’t. | 这可不太好吃 反正我不想吃他们 |
[1:06:38] | Parasite, did he say parasite? | 寄生虫 他说我们有寄生虫 |
[1:06:40] | But we don’t have parasites! | 我们身上根本没有寄生虫 |
[1:06:42] | You have parasites. | 你才有寄生虫呢 |
[1:06:49] | I’ve got parasites as big as my arm! | 我身上的寄生虫跟我胳膊一样 |
[1:06:51] | Mine are the biggest parasites, I’ve got huge parasites! | 我身上的寄生虫最大 巨型寄生虫 |
[1:06:55] | We’re riddled! | 我们身上都是 |
[1:06:56] | Yes, all riddled! | 是啊 身上都是寄生虫 |
[1:06:57] | Yes we are, badly! | 是啊 可严重了 |
[1:06:58] | What would you have us do then? | 那你想让我们怎么做 |
[1:07:02] | Let ’em all go? | 把他们都放走吗 |
[1:07:03] | Well… | 我是说… |
[1:07:04] | You think I don’t know what you’re up to. | 别以为我不知道你在想什么 |
[1:07:07] | This little ferret is taking us for fools! | 这个小滑头把我们都当白痴了 |
[1:07:12] | – Ferret? – Fools? | -小滑头 -白痴 |
[1:07:13] | The dawn will take you all! | 接受黎明的惩罚吧 |
[1:07:18] | – Who’s that? – No idea. | -那是谁 -不知道 |
[1:07:20] | Can we eat him too? | 他也能吃吗 |
[1:07:47] | Oh, get your foot out of my back! | 脚别顶着我后背 |
[1:07:59] | Where did you go to, if I may ask? | 冒昧问一句 你去哪儿了 |
[1:08:01] | To look ahead. | 去探前路 |
[1:08:03] | What brought you back? | 那怎么又回来了 |
[1:08:04] | Looking behind. | 回头看了下后路 |
[1:08:07] | Nasty business. | 真够恶心的 |
[1:08:09] | Still they all are in one piece. | 大家不是都活蹦乱跳的吗 |
[1:08:10] | No thanks to your burglar. | 那也不是你那个盗贼的功劳 |
[1:08:13] | He had the nose to play for time. | 至少他知道利用时间 |
[1:08:16] | None of the rest of you thought of that. | 你们就没想到 |
[1:08:21] | They must have come down from the Ettenmoors. | 他们一定是从伊顿荒原来的 |
[1:08:24] | Since when the mountain trolls venture this far South? | 山中食人妖怎么南下这么远 |
[1:08:27] | Oh, not for an age… | 自从更为黑暗的力量 |
[1:08:30] | Not since a darker power ruled these lands. | 笼罩这个纪元之后 是没有过 |
[1:08:40] | They could not have moved in daylight. | 他们白天不能赶路 |
[1:08:43] | There must be a cave nearby. | 这附近一定有山洞 |
[1:08:56] | Oh what’s that stench?! | 什么东西这么臭 |
[1:08:59] | It’s a troll hoard. | 这是食人妖的仓库 |
[1:09:02] | Be careful what you touch. | 别乱碰东西 |
[1:09:18] | Seems a shame just to leave it lying around. | 随便丢在这里真浪费 |
[1:09:22] | Anyone could take it. | 进来了就可以随便拿 |
[1:09:23] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[1:09:25] | Nori, come here. | 诺瑞 过来 |
[1:09:26] | Get a shovel. | 拿把铲子 |
[1:09:45] | These swords are not made by any troll. | 这些剑不是食人妖铸的 |
[1:09:53] | Nor were they made by any smith among men. | 也不是人类的铁匠铸的 |
[1:10:02] | These were forged in Gondolin… | 这些剑是在贡多林… |
[1:10:05] | by the High Elves, of the First Age. | 由第一纪的精灵族打造的 |
[1:10:09] | You could not wish for a finer blade. | 这可是最上等的利刃了 |
[1:10:23] | Kili, come, come. | 奇力 过来 |
[1:10:28] | Alright, come. | 好了 过来 |
[1:10:37] | We’re making a long-term deposit. | 存起来 以后用的上 |
[1:10:41] | Let’s get out of this foul place. | 快离开这个肮脏的地方 |
[1:10:43] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:10:44] | Bofur, Gloin, Nori. | 波弗 葛罗音 诺瑞 |
[1:11:06] | Bilbo. | 比尔博 |
[1:11:09] | Here. This is about your size. | 给 这尺寸适合你 |
[1:11:19] | I can’t take this. | 我不能要 |
[1:11:20] | The blade is of Elvish make, which means | 这是精灵造的剑 |
[1:11:24] | it will glow blue when orcs or goblins are nearby. | 有兽人或者半兽人靠近就会发出蓝光 |
[1:11:29] | I… I have never used a sword in my life. | 我…我这辈子从没使过剑 |
[1:11:31] | And I hope you’ll never have to. | 我也不希望你用到它 |
[1:11:34] | But if you do, remember this: | 如果非用不可 那记住 |
[1:11:37] | True courage is about knowing not when to take a life | 真正的勇气不在于取人性命 |
[1:11:43] | but when to spare one. | 而在于放人生路 |
[1:11:51] | Something’s coming! | 有东西过来了 |
[1:11:52] | Gandalf! | 甘道夫 |
[1:11:53] | Stay together. | 都到这边来 |
[1:11:55] | Hurry, they’re armed! | 快 他们带着家伙 |
[1:11:57] | Arm yourselves! | 准备好武器 |
[1:12:16] | Thieves! Fire! Murder! | 小偷 纵火犯 杀人犯 |
[1:12:21] | Radagast. | 瑞达加斯特 |
[1:12:24] | It’s Radagast the Brown! | 是褐袍瑞达加斯特 |
[1:12:30] | What on earth are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[1:12:32] | I was looking for you, Gandalf. | 来找你 甘道夫 |
[1:12:34] | Something’s wrong. Something’s terribly wrong! | 出事了 出大事了 |
[1:12:37] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[1:12:44] | Just give me a minute, hm… | 让我想想… |
[1:12:46] | No… | 不… |
[1:12:47] | I had a thought and, now I’ve lost it, it was… | 刚才我有个想法 现在忘了… |
[1:12:49] | it was was right there, on the tip of my tongue! | 想不起来了 就在嘴边 |
[1:12:54] | It’s not a thought at all! | 根本不是个想法 |
[1:12:57] | It’s just only a… | 原来是只… |
[1:13:00] | stick insect. | 竹节虫 |
[1:13:05] | The Greenwood is sick, Gandalf. | 绿林病了 甘道夫 |
[1:13:10] | A darkness has fallen over it, nothing glows anymore. | 黑暗笼罩下 一切都黯淡无光 |
[1:13:14] | At least nothing good. | 至少好的东西都黯淡了 |
[1:13:17] | The air is foul of decay, | 空气中弥漫着腐味 |
[1:13:20] | but worse are the webs. | 但最糟糕的是那些网 |
[1:13:21] | Webs? What do you mean? | 网 什么网 |
[1:13:24] | Spiders, Gandalf. Giant ones. | 蜘蛛网 甘道夫 很大的蜘蛛 |
[1:13:28] | Some kind of spawn of… Ungoliant, | 拿我巫师的身份打赌 |
[1:13:30] | or I’m not a wizard. | 肯定是昂哥利安的后代[远古巨蛛] |
[1:13:32] | I followed their trail. | 我追寻他们的足迹 |
[1:13:35] | They came from… Dol Guldur. | 发现他们来自多尔戈多 |
[1:13:40] | Dol Guldur? | 多尔戈多 |
[1:13:43] | But the old fortress is abandoned. | 但是那座旧堡垒已经被遗弃了 |
[1:13:47] | No, Gandalf. | 不 甘道夫 |
[1:13:50] | It is not. | 没有被遗弃 |
[1:14:00] | A dark power dwells in there… | 闻所未闻的邪恶势力 |
[1:14:03] | such as I have never felt before. | 盘踞在那 |
[1:14:08] | It is the shadow of an ancient aura. | 那是远古恶灵的影子 |
[1:14:19] | One that can summon the spirits of the dead. | 他可以召唤亡灵 |
[1:14:41] | I saw him, Gandalf. | 我看到他了 甘道夫 |
[1:14:44] | From out of the darkness | 透过黑暗 |
[1:14:46] | the Necromancer has come! | 我看到了亡灵法师 |
[1:15:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:15:19] | Try a little old Toby. | 来点托比老烟叶 |
[1:15:22] | It’ll help setting your nerves. | 帮你定定神 |
[1:15:27] | Then out. | 吐出来 |
[1:15:36] | Now… the Necromancer. | 你说…你看到了亡灵法师 |
[1:15:39] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:15:54] | That is not… from the world of the living. | 这可不是来自活人的世界 |
[1:16:06] | Was that a wolf? Are there… are there wolves out there? | 那是狼嚎吗 附近有狼吗 |
[1:16:08] | Wolves? | 狼 |
[1:16:10] | No, that is not a wolf. | 这可不是狼叫 |
[1:16:26] | Warg scouts! | 座狼骑兵 |
[1:16:27] | Which means an orc pack is not far behind. | 说明这附近有一群兽人 |
[1:16:29] | Orc pack? | 一群兽人 |
[1:16:31] | Who did you tell about your quest, beyond your kin? | 除了族人 你还和谁说起过行程 |
[1:16:34] | No one. | 谁也没有 |
[1:16:35] | Who did you tell? | 你都告诉谁了 |
[1:16:36] | No one, I swear! | 谁都没有 我发誓 |
[1:16:38] | What in Dorin’s name is going on? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[1:16:40] | You’re being hunted. | 他们来追杀你了 |
[1:16:42] | We have to get out of here. | 必须离开这 |
[1:16:44] | We can’t! We have no ponies. They bolted. | 走不了了 马都逃跑了 |
[1:16:48] | I’ll draw them off. | 我去引开它们 |
[1:16:50] | These are Gundabad wargs. They will outrun you! | 那是刚达巴的座狼 你跑不过它们 |
[1:16:53] | These are Rhosgobel rabbits. | 我带的可是罗斯戈贝尔的野兔 |
[1:16:56] | I’d like to see them try. | 让它们放狼过来吧 |
[1:17:10] | Come and get me! | 来抓我啊 |
[1:17:22] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[1:17:52] | Stay together. | 别走散了 |
[1:18:05] | Ori, no! | 欧瑞 不要 |
[1:18:06] | Come back. | 快回来 |
[1:18:10] | All of you, come on, come on! Quick! | 大家都过来 快点 |
[1:18:15] | Where’re you leading us? | 你要带我们去哪儿 |
[1:19:26] | Move! | 跑 |
[1:19:27] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:19:45] | There they are! | 他们在那儿 |
[1:19:48] | This way! Quickly! | 走这边 快 |
[1:20:02] | I think there’s more coming! | 又来了一群 |
[1:20:05] | Kili! Shoot them! | 奇力 射死他们 |
[1:20:11] | We’re surrounded! | 我们被包围了 |
[1:20:17] | Where is Gandalf? | 甘道夫去哪儿了 |
[1:20:19] | He abandoned us! | 他抛弃了我们 |
[1:20:27] | Hold your ground! | 坚守阵地 |
[1:20:39] | This way, you fools! | 这边走 你们这群笨蛋 |
[1:20:41] | Com’on, move! | 快过来 |
[1:20:45] | Quickly! All of you! | 快点 所有人都进去 |
[1:20:49] | Go, go, go! | 快点进去 |
[1:21:01] | … nine, ten… | 9个 10个 |
[1:21:04] | Kili! Run! | 奇力 快跑 |
[1:21:46] | Elves. | 是精灵 |
[1:21:50] | I cannot see where the pathway leads. | 这条路看不到头 不知道通到哪儿 |
[1:21:53] | Do we follow it or no? | 要不要往前走 |
[1:21:54] | We follow it, of course! | 当然要往前走 |
[1:22:00] | I think that would be wise. | 这个决定很明智 |
[1:22:59] | The valley of Imladris. | 伊姆拉迪斯之谷 |
[1:23:03] | In the common tongue, it’s known by another name. | 它也有个通用语的名字 |
[1:23:07] | Rivendell. | 瑞文戴尔 |
[1:23:12] | Here lies the last homely house, east of the sea. | 这里是大海之东的最后一片乐土 |
[1:23:18] | This was your plan all along… | 这一切都是你策划好的 |
[1:23:21] | to seek refuge with our enemy. | 让我们到敌人的地盘来避难 |
[1:23:23] | You have no enemies here, Thorin Oakenshield. | 这里没有敌人 索林·橡木盾 |
[1:23:27] | The only ill-will to be found | 在这山谷里 |
[1:23:28] | in this valley is that which you bring yourself. | 只有你怀有敌意 |
[1:23:32] | You think the Elves will give our quest their blessing? | 你以为精灵会祝福我们吗 |
[1:23:36] | They will try to stop us. | 他们要阻挠我们 |
[1:23:38] | Of course, they will. | 那是自然 |
[1:23:40] | But we have questions that need to be answered. | 但我们也有需要解答的问题 |
[1:23:46] | If we are to be successful, | 要得到答案 |
[1:23:47] | this will need to be handled with tact | 需要机智 |
[1:23:49] | and respect | 要对精灵怀有敬意 |
[1:23:51] | and no small degree of charm. | 也要有相当的人格魅力 |
[1:23:54] | Which is why you will leave the talking to me. | 所以一会你们都听我说 |
[1:24:54] | Mithrandir. | 米思兰迪尔 |
[1:24:56] | Lindir. | 林德 |
[1:24:59] | Stay sharp. | 保持警惕 |
[1:25:04] | I must speak with Lord Elrond. | 我必须面见埃尔隆德王 |
[1:25:06] | My Lord Elrond is not here. | 埃尔隆德王现在不在 |
[1:25:09] | Not here? | 不在吗 |
[1:25:11] | Where is he? | 他去哪了 |
[1:25:27] | Close ranks! | 队形靠拢 |
[1:25:53] | Gandalf! | 甘道夫 |
[1:25:54] | Lord Elrond. | 埃尔隆德王 |
[1:26:13] | Strange for orcs to come so close to our borders. | 很奇怪 兽人居然如此靠近边境 |
[1:26:17] | Something or someone has drawn them near. | 一定是被什么所吸引 |
[1:26:21] | Ah, that may have been us. | 应该是我们了 |
[1:26:29] | Welcome Thorin, son of Thráin. | 欢迎你 瑟莱因之子索林 |
[1:26:32] | I do not believe we have met. | 我们未曾谋面 |
[1:26:35] | You have your Grandfather’s bearing. | 你的举止有你祖父的遗风 |
[1:26:39] | I knew Thrór when he ruled under the mountain. | 我和瑟罗尔在他统治孤山时相识 |
[1:26:41] | Indeed? He made no mention of you. | 是嘛 他可没提起过你 |
[1:26:55] | What is he saying? Does he offer us insult? | 他说啥呢 是不是侮辱咱们 |
[1:27:00] | No Master Glóin, he’s offering you food. | 不 葛罗音先生 他在安排你们用餐 |
[1:27:11] | Ah Well… | 那好 |
[1:27:12] | In that case, lead on. | 既然这样 那就走吧 |
[1:27:17] | Try it. Just a mouthful. | 尝尝吧 就尝一口 |
[1:27:20] | I don’t like green food. | 我不喜欢绿色蔬菜 |
[1:27:23] | Where’s the meat? | 咋没肉呢 |
[1:27:25] | Have they got any chips? | 有薯条吗 |
[1:27:28] | Kind of you to invite us, | 谢谢你能邀请我们 |
[1:27:30] | I’m not really dressed for dinner. | 我这样就餐有点衣冠不整 |
[1:27:32] | Well, you never are. | 这是你一贯的风格 |
[1:27:54] | This is Orcrist, | 这是奥克锐斯特 |
[1:27:57] | the Goblin-cleaver. | 传说中的斩杀半兽人之剑 |
[1:27:59] | A famous blade, forged by the High Elves of the West. | 由西方高等精灵打造的名剑 |
[1:28:04] | My king. | 国王陛下 |
[1:28:06] | May it serve you well. | 愿它为你随驾护航 |
[1:28:08] | And this is Glamdring… | 这把剑唤作敌击剑 |
[1:28:12] | The Foe-hammer, sword of the king of Gondolin. | 贡多林国王的宝剑 击敌锤 |
[1:28:16] | These swords were made for the Goblin wars of the First… | 这两把剑皆为第一纪的半兽人之战打造 |
[1:28:19] | I wouldn’t bother, laddie. | 别费事了 小伙子 |
[1:28:21] | Swords are names for the great deeds they do in war. | 宝剑都是以其赫赫战功命名的 |
[1:28:24] | What’re you saying, my sword hasn’t seen battles? | 什么意思 我的剑没有上过战场是吗 |
[1:28:27] | I’m not actually sure it is a sword. | 你这都不一定是把剑 |
[1:28:30] | More of a letter opener, really. | 更像是开信刀 |
[1:28:33] | How did you come with these? | 你是怎么得到这些的 |
[1:28:35] | We found them in a troll hoard on the Great East road, | 在东方大道的一个食人妖群落里找到的 |
[1:28:39] | shortly before we were ambushed by Orcs. | 就在被兽人伏击前不久 |
[1:28:42] | And what were you doing on the Great East road? | 你们去东方大道干什么 |
[1:28:48] | Our business is no concern of Elves. | 我们的事情和精灵无关 |
[1:28:50] | For goodness sake. Thorin, show him the map! | 我的天 索林 把地图给他看看 |
[1:28:53] | It is the legacy of my people. | 地图是我国子民的遗产 |
[1:28:56] | It’s mine to protect! | 我必须保护它 |
[1:28:58] | As are its secrets. | 以及其中的秘密 |
[1:28:59] | Save me from the stubbornness of Dwarves. | 矮人真是固执死了 |
[1:29:02] | Your pride will be your downfall. | 你们迟早会因为自大吃亏的 |
[1:29:05] | You stand here in the presence of | 面前的这位 |
[1:29:07] | one of the few in Middle-earth who can read that map. | 是中土世界寥寥几个能读懂这地图的人之一 |
[1:29:10] | Show it to Lord Elrond! | 快拿给埃尔隆德王看 |
[1:29:30] | Erebor. | 艾雷博 |
[1:29:33] | What is your interest in this map? | 这地图对你有什么意义 |
[1:29:38] | It’s mainly academic. | 就是想研究一下 |
[1:29:40] | As you know, | 你也知道 |
[1:29:41] | this sort of artifacts sometimes contains hidden texts. | 这种地图常常暗藏玄机 |
[1:29:51] | You still read ancient Dwarvish, do you not? | 你还能读懂古矮人语吧 |
[1:29:58] | Yeah, “Cirth ithil”. | 是的 符文 月亮 |
[1:30:01] | Moon runes… | 月光符文… |
[1:30:04] | Of course. | 原来如此 |
[1:30:07] | An easy thing to miss. | 太容易忽略了 |
[1:30:09] | And in this case, that is true. | 既然这样 那就对了 |
[1:30:10] | Moon runes can only be read by the light | 只有在与此文写成当天 |
[1:30:12] | of the moon of the same shape | 同样的时令与月相之下 |
[1:30:14] | and season as the day on which they were written. | 才可以重现 |
[1:30:18] | Can you read them? | 你能读懂吗 |
[1:30:25] | These runes were written on a mid-summer’s eve | 这些文字写于近两百年前 |
[1:30:28] | by the light of a crescent moon nearly two hundred years ago. | 在仲夏之夜 新月之下 |
[1:30:33] | It would seem you were meant to come to Rivendell. | 你仿佛是命中注定来到幽谷 |
[1:30:37] | Fate is with you, Thorin Oakenshield. | 你很幸运 索林·橡木盾 |
[1:30:39] | The same moon shines upon us tonight. | 今晚的月相与当年相同 |
[1:31:01] | “Stand by the grey stone when the thrush knocks, | 画眉击门 倚灰岩立 |
[1:31:04] | and the setting sun with the last light of Durin’s Day | 杜林之日 落日余晖 |
[1:31:11] | will shine upon the key-hole.” | 锁孔即现 |
[1:31:14] | Durin’s Day? | 杜林之日是什么 |
[1:31:16] | Which is the start of the dwarves’ new year, | 矮人历法的新年 |
[1:31:18] | when the last moon of Autumn and | 最后一勾秋月 |
[1:31:19] | the first sun of Winter appear in the sky together. | 和第一轮冬日遥相呼应时 |
[1:31:22] | This is ill news. | 情况不妙 |
[1:31:24] | Summer is passing. Durin’s Day will soon be upon us. | 夏天快过了 杜林之日很快就到了 |
[1:31:27] | We still have time. | 咱们还有时间 |
[1:31:29] | Time, for what? | 有时间干什么 |
[1:31:29] | To find the entrance. | 找到入口 |
[1:31:31] | We have to be standing at exactly the right spot, | 我们必须在正确的时间 |
[1:31:34] | at exactly the right time. | 站在正确的位置 |
[1:31:35] | Then, and only then, can the door be opened. | 只有这样 山门才能打开 |
[1:31:39] | So this is your purpose. To enter the mountain. | 那么你的目的就是进入孤山了 |
[1:31:44] | What of it? | 是又怎样 |
[1:31:45] | There are some who would not deem it wise. | 这未必是个明智的举动 |
[1:31:50] | Who do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:31:52] | You are not the only | 可不是只有你 |
[1:31:53] | guardian to stand watching over Middle-earth. | 在观察守望着中土世界 |
[1:33:59] | Bombur! | 邦伯 |
[1:34:07] | With or without our help, | 不管咱们帮不帮他们 |
[1:34:08] | these Dwarves will march on the mountain. | 这些矮人都会继续向孤山进发 |
[1:34:11] | They’re determined to reclaim their homeland. | 他们决心已定 要夺回家园 |
[1:34:14] | I do not believe Thorin Oakenshield feels that | 我想索林·橡木盾 |
[1:34:17] | he’s answerable to anyone. | 并不觉得需要对其他人负责 |
[1:34:19] | Nor for that matter am I, cause… | 我和他想的一样 |
[1:34:22] | It’s not me they must answer to. | 至少不是对我负责 |
[1:34:36] | Lady Galadriel. | 盖拉德丽尔女王 |
[1:34:39] | Mithrandir. | 米思兰迪尔 |
[1:35:00] | I’d no idea Lord Elrond had sent for you. | 我不知道埃尔隆德王会请您来 |
[1:35:04] | He didn’t. | 不是他请的 |
[1:35:06] | I did. | 是我 |
[1:35:16] | Saruman. | 萨茹曼 |
[1:35:17] | You’ve been busy of late, my friend. | 你近来很忙吗 我的朋友 |
[1:35:22] | Tell me, Gandalf. | 告诉我 甘道夫 |
[1:35:25] | Did you think these plans | 你真以为你的小伎俩 |
[1:35:27] | and schemes of yours would go unnoticed? | 能够掩人耳目 |
[1:35:30] | Unnoticed? | 掩人耳目 |
[1:35:33] | No, I… | 不 我 |
[1:35:35] | I’m simply doing what I feel to be right. | 我只是在做我认为正确的事 |
[1:35:37] | The dragon has long been on your mind. | 你一直对那条龙念念不忘 |
[1:35:41] | It is true, my Lady. | 的确如此 女王殿下 |
[1:35:43] | Smaug owes allegiance to no one. | 斯毛格并不效忠于任何一方 |
[1:35:46] | But if he should side with the enemy, | 但如果他站在敌人那边 |
[1:35:49] | the dragon could be used to terrible effect. | 后果将不堪设想 |
[1:35:52] | What enemy? | 什么敌人 |
[1:35:54] | Gandalf, the enemy is defeated. | 甘道夫 敌人已被击败 |
[1:35:57] | Sauron is vanquished. | 我们已经战胜了索隆 |
[1:36:00] | He can never regain his full strength. | 他再也无法卷土重来 |
[1:36:02] | Gandalf… | 甘道夫 |
[1:36:04] | for four hundred years, we have lived in peace, | 我们已和平地生活了400年 |
[1:36:08] | a hard won watchful peace! | 这和平来之不易 |
[1:36:11] | Are we, are we at peace? | 是吗 真的和平吗 |
[1:36:15] | Trolls have come down from the mountains, | 食人妖从山上下来 |
[1:36:17] | they are raiding villages, destroying farms. | 抢掠村庄 席卷农场 |
[1:36:20] | Orcs have attacked us on the road. | 兽人还在途中袭击了我们 |
[1:36:22] | Hardly a prelude to war. | 这与战争没什么干系 |
[1:36:25] | Always you must meddle. | 你总是要插手干预 |
[1:36:27] | Looking for trouble where none exist! | 自己给自己创造麻烦 |
[1:36:29] | Let him speak. | 让他讲 |
[1:36:32] | There is something at work beyond the evil of Smaug, | 在斯毛格入侵的背后 |
[1:36:37] | something far more powerful. | 有一股更强大的势力 |
[1:36:41] | We can remain blind to it, but | 我们可以置之不理 |
[1:36:43] | it will not be ignoring us, that I can promise you. | 但它不会忽视咱们 |
[1:36:47] | A sickness hides over the Greenwood. | 这股邪恶力量隐藏在绿林 |
[1:36:49] | The woodsmen who live there | 那个地方现在被当地居民 |
[1:36:51] | now call it Mirkwook, and, they, they say… | 叫做黑森林 他们说 |
[1:36:56] | Well, don’t stop now, tell us what the woodsmen say? | 接着说 告诉我们他们说了什么 |
[1:37:02] | They speak of a Necromancer, living in Dol Guldur, | 他们提及过一个住在多尔戈多的亡灵法师 |
[1:37:05] | a sorcerer who would summon the dead. | 一个能够召唤死者的巫师 |
[1:37:08] | That’s absurd. | 真可笑 |
[1:37:10] | No such power exists in this world. | 世界上没人有这种能力 |
[1:37:13] | This Necromancer is nothing more than a mortal man. | 这所谓的亡灵法师也只是凡人 |
[1:37:18] | A conjurer dabbling in black magic. | 涉猎黑魔法的魔术师而已 |
[1:37:20] | And so I thought too. But… | 我也曾这么想 可是 |
[1:37:23] | Radagast has seen | 瑞达加斯特曾经见到 |
[1:37:24] | Radagast? | 瑞达加斯特 |
[1:37:26] | Do not speak to me of Radagast the Brown. | 别跟我提褐袍巫师瑞达加斯特 |
[1:37:29] | He’s a foolish fellow. | 他是个蠢材 |
[1:37:31] | Well, he’s odd, I grant you, | 他的确很古怪 |
[1:37:34] | he lives a solitary life. | 过着与世隔绝的生活 |
[1:37:36] | It’s not that. | 不是因为这个 |
[1:37:37] | It’s his excessive consumption of mushrooms. | 是因为他蘑菇吃的太多了 |
[1:37:41] | They’ve addled his brain, and yellowed his teeth. | 蘑菇侵蚀了他的脑袋 污浊了他的牙齿 |
[1:37:45] | I warned him. | 我警告过他 |
[1:37:47] | It is unbefitting one of the Istari wandering the wood… | 作为埃斯塔力巫师的一员这样在森林游荡实在不合时宜 |
[1:37:50] | You carry something. | 你带着一样东西 |
[1:37:54] | It came to you from Radagast… | 由瑞达加斯特在多尔戈多发现 |
[1:37:57] | He found it in Dol Guldur… | 并转交给了你 |
[1:38:01] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:38:03] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[1:38:15] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[1:38:19] | A relic of Mordor. | 魔多的遗物 |
[1:38:32] | A Morgul blade… | 魔窟利刃 |
[1:38:34] | Made for the witch-king of Angmar, | 由巫王安格玛铸造 |
[1:38:37] | and buried with him… | 并在他失败之后 |
[1:38:43] | when Angmar fell. | 与其殉葬 |
[1:38:45] | The men of the North took his body, | 北方的先民将他的尸首 |
[1:38:48] | and all that he possessed | 与他所有的财产 |
[1:38:49] | was sealed within the high fells of Rhudaur. | 封存在鲁道尔瀑布下 |
[1:38:52] | Deep within the rock, they buried him | 他们将他深埋于岩石之下 |
[1:38:56] | in a tomb so dark it couldn’t have come to light. | 一个不见天日的坟墓中 |
[1:39:01] | This is not possible. | 不可能 |
[1:39:04] | A powerful spell lies upon those tombs, | 那些坟墓有着强大的符咒 |
[1:39:07] | they cannot be opened! | 没人能打开 |
[1:39:09] | What proof do we have this weapon came from Angmar’s grave? | 怎么能证明这把剑来自安格玛之墓 |
[1:39:14] | I have none. | 我不能证明 |
[1:39:16] | Because there is none. | 因为根本没有证据 |
[1:39:18] | Let us examine what we know. | 让我们审视一下已知的信息 |
[1:39:21] | A single orc pack has dared to cross the Bruinen. | 一小撮兽人竟胆敢进犯布瑞恩 |
[1:39:26] | A dagger from a by-gone age has been found. | 又有一把昔日的短剑重现于世 |
[1:39:30] | And a human sorcerer who calls himself the Necromancer, | 还有一个自称亡灵法师的凡人 |
[1:39:35] | has taken up residence in a ruined fortress. | 占领了一座废弃的城堡 |
[1:39:40] | It’s not so very much, after all. | 归根结底 没有什么大麻烦 |
[1:39:44] | The question of this Dwarvish company however, | 反而是这些矮人的问题 |
[1:39:47] | troubles me deeply. | 很是困扰我 |
[1:39:49] | I’m not convinced, Gandalf. | 你没有说服我 甘道夫 |
[1:39:52] | I do not feel I can condone such a quest. | 我不能允许你们这次远征出行 |
[1:39:55] | If they come to me, I might just spare them this disappointment. | 让他们直接来找我 我也许还不会很失望 |
[1:40:00] | I will not pretend to understand your reasons for raising their hopes… | 但也不会为了给他们希望而迁就你的胡言 |
[1:40:03] | They are leaving. | 他们走了 |
[1:40:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:40:11] | You knew. | 你早预料到了 |
[1:40:18] | I’m afraid there’s nothing else for it. | 谈话就到此为止吧 |
[1:40:22] | My Lord Elrond. | 埃尔隆德王陛下 |
[1:40:24] | The Dwarves… | 那些矮人… |
[1:40:26] | they’ve gone. | 不见了 |
[1:40:32] | Be on your guard, | 打起精神来 |
[1:40:34] | we’re about to step over the Edge of the Wild. | 咱们即将跨越荒野边境 |
[1:40:37] | Balin, you know this path, lead on. | 巴林 你熟悉这段路 你带头 |
[1:40:40] | Ah Aye. | 遵命 |
[1:40:47] | Master Baggins, | 巴金斯先生 |
[1:40:49] | I suggest you keep up. | 你最好跟上脚步 |
[1:41:05] | You will follow them. | 你要去找他们 |
[1:41:07] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:41:08] | You are right to help Thorin Oakenshield. | 你帮助索林·橡木盾的决定是正确的 |
[1:41:12] | But I fear this quest has | 不过我担心你们的远征 |
[1:41:14] | set in motion forces we do not yet understand. | 会惊动一些未知的力量 |
[1:41:19] | The riddle of the Morgul blade must be answered. | 我们必须要解开魔窟利刃之谜 |
[1:41:23] | Something moves in the shadows, unseen, | 阴影中有股力量蠢蠢欲动 |
[1:41:25] | hidden from our side, it will not show itself… | 为躲避我们的耳目 它不会现身 |
[1:41:29] | not yet. | 至少目前没有 |
[1:41:31] | But every day it grows in strength. | 但是它的力量却日渐强大 |
[1:41:34] | You must be careful. | 你一定要当心 |
[1:41:35] | Yes… | 明白 |
[1:41:40] | Mithrandir. | 米思兰迪尔 |
[1:41:43] | Why the Halfling? | 为什么选择半身人 |
[1:41:47] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:41:52] | Saruman believes that it is | 萨茹曼认为只有 |
[1:41:54] | only a great power that can hold evil in check, | 强大的力量才能制服邪恶 |
[1:41:59] | but that is not what I have found. | 我并不赞同 |
[1:42:03] | I found it is the small things, | 我发现真正能够战胜黑暗的 |
[1:42:07] | everyday deeds of ordinary folk, | 反而是那些细微的事情 |
[1:42:10] | that keep the darkness at bay, | 那些百姓的寻常琐事 |
[1:42:13] | simple acts of kindness and love. | 那些充满善意和爱心的举动 |
[1:42:18] | Why Bilbo Baggins? | 为什么选择比尔博·巴金斯呢 |
[1:42:24] | Perhaps it is because I am afraid | 也许是因为他给了我 |
[1:42:28] | and he gives me courage. | 战胜恐惧的勇气吧 |
[1:42:35] | Do not be afraid, Mithrandir. | 你无须恐惧 米思兰迪尔 |
[1:42:41] | You are not alone. | 你并不孤单 |
[1:44:22] | Alright, hold on! | 坚持住 |
[1:44:36] | We must find shelter! | 要找地方避雨 |
[1:44:39] | Look out! | 当心 |
[1:44:48] | Hold on! | 坚持住 |
[1:44:54] | This is no thunderstorms! | 这哪里是暴风雨 |
[1:44:56] | It’s a thunder-battle! | 简直是暴风雨中的搏斗 |
[1:45:00] | Look! | 看哪 |
[1:45:06] | Well bless me. | 我的天哪 |
[1:45:08] | The legends are true! | 传说是真的 |
[1:45:10] | Giants! Stone giants! | 巨人 岩石巨人 |
[1:45:20] | Take cover, you fool! | 快找掩护 傻瓜 |
[1:45:24] | Hold on! | 站稳了 |
[1:45:33] | Kili, grab my hand! | 奇力 抓住我的手 |
[1:45:34] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[1:46:00] | Run, run, run! | 跑啊 快跑啊 |
[1:46:01] | Let’s run! Come on, keep on. | 快跑 别停下 |
[1:46:53] | Noooo! | 不 |
[1:46:55] | Nooo! | 不 |
[1:47:06] | No! Kili! | 奇力 不要 |
[1:47:14] | We’re alright! We’re alive! | 我们没事了 我们还活着 |
[1:47:18] | Where’s Bilbo? | 比尔博呢 |
[1:47:20] | Where’s the hobbit? | 霍比特人哪儿去了 |
[1:47:30] | Grab my hand! | 抓住我的手 |
[1:47:31] | Bilbo! | 比尔博 |
[1:47:34] | Come on and take it! | 加把劲 抓住 |
[1:47:36] | I’ve got you, lad. | 够到你了 小子 |
[1:47:37] | Come on, come on! | 使劲 再使把劲 |
[1:47:50] | Get him! | 上来了 |
[1:47:57] | I thought we’d lost our burglar. | 我还以为咱们的盗贼走失了 |
[1:47:58] | No! | 不 |
[1:48:00] | He’s been lost ever since he left home. | 他离家之后就迷失了 |
[1:48:03] | He should never have come. | 他本就不应该来 |
[1:48:05] | He has no place amongst us. | 他根本不属于我们 |
[1:48:09] | Dwalin! | 杜瓦林 |
[1:48:17] | It looks safe enough. Search nearby. | 看上去很安全 察看一下附近 |
[1:48:20] | Caves in the mountain are seldom unoccupied. | 山里很少有空着的洞穴 |
[1:48:26] | There’s nothing here. | 没什么东西 |
[1:48:30] | Right then. Let’s get the fire started. | 好嘞 来生火吧 |
[1:48:32] | No. No fires. Not in this place. | 不 不要在这里生火 |
[1:48:35] | Get some sleep. | 先睡觉 |
[1:48:37] | We start at the first light. | 明天天一亮就出发 |
[1:48:40] | We were to wait in the mountains until Gandalf joined us. | 咱们应该在山里等待甘道夫赶上来 |
[1:48:43] | That was the plan. | 这是原本的计划 |
[1:48:45] | Plans change. | 计划有变了 |
[1:48:46] | Bofur… | 波弗 |
[1:48:48] | Take the first watch. | 你站第一班岗 |
[1:49:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:50:04] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[1:50:09] | Back to Rivendell. | 回幽谷 |
[1:50:12] | No. No, you can’t turn back, now. | 不行 你现在不能回去 |
[1:50:14] | You’re part of the company. You’re one of us. | 你是我们的一员 团队的一份子 |
[1:50:17] | I’m not now, am I? | 已经不是了吧 |
[1:50:21] | Thorin said I should never have come, and he was right. | 索林说我本不该来 他说的没错 |
[1:50:24] | I’m not a Took, | 我不是图克家族的人 |
[1:50:26] | I’m a Baggins, | 而是巴金斯家族的 |
[1:50:27] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我不知道自己是怎么想的 |
[1:50:29] | I should’ve never ran out the door. | 我就应该老实地待在家里 |
[1:50:31] | You’re homesick. I understand. | 你只是想家了 我明白 |
[1:50:33] | No, you don’t! You don’t understand, | 不 你不懂 |
[1:50:36] | none of you do, you’re dwarves! | 你们谁也不懂 你们是矮人 |
[1:50:38] | You’re used to this life, to living on the road, | 你们习惯了这样风餐露宿 |
[1:50:41] | never settling in one place, not belonging anywhere. | 居无定所 四海为家的生活 |
[1:50:47] | Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t… | 对不起 我不是… |
[1:50:54] | No, you’re right. | 不 你是对的 |
[1:50:59] | We don’t belong anywhere. | 我们确实是居无定所 |
[1:51:10] | I wish you all the luck in the world. | 我衷心祝你好运 |
[1:51:15] | I really do. | 真的 |
[1:51:21] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[1:51:45] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[1:51:46] | Wake up! | 快起来 |
[1:52:11] | Look out! | 注意那边 |
[1:52:15] | Leave my… go away! | 给我滚开 |
[1:52:45] | Get your hands off me! | 把你的爪子拿开 |
[1:52:52] | Get off me! | 别碰我 |
[1:54:41] | Who would be so bold as to come armed into my kingdom? | 谁这么放肆 胆敢携兵刃闯入我的领土 |
[1:54:47] | Spies? Thieves? Assassins? | 间谍 贼寇 还是刺客 |
[1:54:50] | Dwarves, your Malevolence. | 是矮人 陛下 |
[1:54:52] | Dwarves? | 矮人吗 |
[1:54:54] | We found them on the front porch. | 我们在前廊抓到他们 |
[1:54:56] | Well don’t just stand there, search them! | 别傻站着 搜他们的身 |
[1:55:01] | Every crowns, every quivers! | 财宝和武器 都不要放过 |
[1:55:09] | What are you doing in these parts. | 你们来这干什么 |
[1:55:13] | Speak! | 说话 |
[1:55:16] | Very well, if they will not talk, | 很好 他们自己不开口 |
[1:55:19] | we’ll make them squawk! | 咱们就帮他们开口 |
[1:55:22] | Bring up the mangler, bring up the bone breaker. | 把绞肉机和碎骨机推上来 |
[1:55:27] | Start with the youngest. | 从最小的开始 |
[1:55:29] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[1:55:32] | Well well well! | 很好 很好嘛 |
[1:55:36] | Look who it is. | 看看这是谁呀 |
[1:55:39] | Thorin, son of Thráin, son of Thrór, | 原来是瑟莱因和瑟罗尔之子 索林 |
[1:55:43] | king under the mountain. | 山下之王呀 |
[1:55:47] | Oh! But I’m forgetting you don’t have a mountain. | 我忘了你现在没有山了 |
[1:55:52] | And you’re not a king. Which makes you… | 也就不能称王了 也就是说 |
[1:55:55] | nobody really. | 你什么也不是 |
[1:56:01] | I know someone who would pay a petty price for your head. | 我知道有人重金悬赏你的头 |
[1:56:07] | Just the head, | 只要头颅 |
[1:56:09] | nothing attached. | 不要身体的 |
[1:56:11] | Perhaps you know of whom I speak. | 也许你知道我说的是谁吧 |
[1:56:15] | An old enemy of yours. | 你的宿敌 |
[1:56:21] | The Pale Orc, astride a white Warg. | 骑着白座狼的白兽人 |
[1:56:27] | Azog the Defiler was destroyed. | 亵渎者阿佐格已经万劫不复 |
[1:56:32] | He was slain in battle long ago. | 他早已在战争中丧命 |
[1:56:35] | So you think his defiling days are done, do you? | 你觉得他那肮脏的时代结束了 是吗 |
[1:56:40] | Send word to the Pale Orc, | 给白兽人传话 |
[1:56:43] | tell him I have found his prize. | 说我要领他的赏 |
[1:57:24] | Yesss. | 好啊 |
[1:57:27] | Yes! | 好啊 |
[1:57:29] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[1:57:31] | Gollum. | 咕噜 |
[1:57:34] | Yes! | 好啊 |
[1:57:36] | Gollum! Gollum! | 咕噜 咕噜 |
[1:58:06] | Nasty… Goblinses… are… | 脏兮兮的…半兽人… |
[1:58:11] | better than old bones, precious. | 比啃老骨头好多了 宝贝 |
[1:58:13] | Better than… nothing. | 总比饿肚子…要好 |
[1:58:43] | Aah, too many boneses, precious. | 骨头太多了 宝贝 |
[1:58:46] | Not enough flesh. | 没什么肉 |
[1:58:49] | Shut up! Cut its skin off! | 闭嘴 把皮剥了 |
[1:58:53] | Start with its head. | 从脑袋开始剥 |
[1:59:00] | The cold hard lands, they bites our hands, they gnaws our feet | 大地硬又寒 冻伤咱的手 磨伤咱的脚 |
[1:59:07] | For rocks and stones are like old bones, all bare of meat | 终日伴岩石 常年啃枯骨 没丁点肉腥 |
[1:59:15] | Cold as death, without no breath, it’s good to eat | 冷的没生气 一点没呼吸 刚好吃下去 |
[1:59:59] | Bless us and splash us, precious, | 老天爷啊 保佑咱们 宝贝 |
[2:00:02] | that’s a meaty mouthful. | 这才是一口好肉 |
[2:00:07] | Gollum! Gollum! | 咕噜 咕噜 |
[2:00:11] | Back. Stay back. | 后退 退回去 |
[2:00:13] | I’m warning you, don’t come any closer. | 我警告你 别再靠近我 |
[2:00:19] | It’s got an Elfish blade, | 它拿着一把精灵利刃 |
[2:00:21] | but it’s not an Elfes. | 但它不是个精灵 |
[2:00:24] | Not an Elfes, no. | 不是个精灵 不是 |
[2:00:27] | Whot is it, precious? | 它是什么 宝贝 |
[2:00:30] | Whot is it? | 它是什么 |
[2:00:32] | My name… | 我叫 |
[2:00:34] | is Bilbo Baggins. | 比尔博·巴金斯 |
[2:00:36] | Bagginses. | 巴金斯 |
[2:00:39] | Whot is a Bagginses, precious? | 巴金斯是什么 宝贝 |
[2:00:42] | I’m a hobbit from the Shire. | 我是个夏尔来的霍比特人 |
[2:00:47] | We like goblinses, batses and fishes, | 咱们喜欢吃半兽人 蝙蝠和鱼 |
[2:00:49] | but we hasn’t try Hobbinses before! | 咱们还没吃过霍比人呢 |
[2:00:53] | Is it soft? | 它的肉软吗 |
[2:00:55] | Is it juicy? | 肉汁多吗 |
[2:00:56] | No! No, keep… | 不 不 离我… |
[2:00:59] | Keep your distance! | 离我远点 |
[2:01:00] | I’ll use this. If I have too. | 别逼我动手 |
[2:01:03] | I don’t want any trouble, you understand? | 我不想惹麻烦 你明白吗 |
[2:01:06] | Just show me the way to get out of here, and I’ll be on my way. | 告诉我怎么出去 我就走 |
[2:01:10] | Why? Is it lost? | 为什么 它迷路了吗 |
[2:01:12] | Yes. Yes, and I want to get unlost, as soon as possible. | 对 我不想迷路 我想尽快找到出路 |
[2:01:15] | Oh, we knows! We knows safe path for hobbitses. | 咱们知道 咱们知道安全的出路 |
[2:01:18] | Safe path in the dark. | 黑暗中的出路 |
[2:01:21] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[2:01:23] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[2:01:24] | I wasn’t talking to you! | 我没跟你说话 |
[2:01:26] | Oh yes, we, we was , precious, we was. | 是的 是跟他说的 宝贝 |
[2:01:29] | Look, I don’t know what you’re game is. But I… | 我不知道你在玩什么游戏 但我 |
[2:01:32] | Games? | 游戏 |
[2:01:34] | Oh we love games, doesn’t we, precious? | 咱们喜欢游戏 是吗 宝贝 |
[2:01:37] | Does it like games? | 它喜欢游戏吗 |
[2:01:38] | Does it, does it, does it like to play? | 喜欢吗 喜欢吗 它喜欢玩游戏吗 |
[2:01:42] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[2:01:46] | What has roots as nobody sees, | 什么东西比树高 |
[2:01:50] | Is taller than trees, | 明明有根看不到 |
[2:01:53] | Up, up, up it goes, | 尽管向上再向上 |
[2:01:55] | And yet never grows? | 却是从来不生长 |
[2:01:59] | – The moutain. – Yes, yes. | -是山 -对 对 |
[2:02:03] | Let’s have another one, uh? | 再猜一个吧 好吗 |
[2:02:06] | Yes. Go, do it again. | 对 开始 再猜一个 |
[2:02:07] | Do it, do it again, ask us. | 开始 再猜一个 问咱们 |
[2:02:09] | No. No more riddles. | 不 别猜了 |
[2:02:13] | Finish him off, finish him now! | 结果了他 现在就结果了他 |
[2:02:15] | Gollum, Gollum! | 咕噜 咕噜 |
[2:02:18] | No! No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[2:02:20] | I want to play. | 我想猜谜 |
[2:02:22] | I do. I want to play. I can see… | 真的 我想猜谜 我能看出来 |
[2:02:25] | you are… | 你 |
[2:02:27] | very good at this. | 很会猜谜 |
[2:02:30] | So, why don’t we | 那么 我们干吗不 |
[2:02:33] | have a game of riddles. | 玩个猜谜游戏呢 |
[2:02:35] | Yes, just… just… just you and me. | 只有…只有…只有我们两个 |
[2:02:38] | Nice. | 真好 |
[2:02:40] | Just… | 只有 |
[2:02:41] | Just… just us. | 只有…只有我们 |
[2:02:42] | Yes. Yes! | 没错 没错 |
[2:02:44] | And… and if I win, | 如果…如果我赢了 |
[2:02:47] | you will show me the way out. | 你就告诉我出去的路 |
[2:02:49] | Yes? | 行吗 |
[2:02:50] | Yes. Yes! | 行 行 |
[2:02:53] | And if you loses, what then? | 如果你输了 该怎么办 |
[2:02:56] | Wow, if it loses, precious, we will eats it! | 如果它输了 宝贝 咱们就吃了它 |
[2:03:01] | Yes, Baggins loses, we eats it all. | 巴金斯输了 咱们就把它吃光 |
[2:03:11] | Fair enough. | 挺公平的 |
[2:03:17] | The Baggins first. | 巴金斯先来 |
[2:03:25] | Thirty white horses on a red hill, | 一座红山上 三十匹白马 |
[2:03:28] | First they champ, then they stamp, | 先磨磨 再砸砸 |
[2:03:31] | Then they stand still. | 然后站着不动啦 |
[2:03:44] | Teeth? | 牙齿 |
[2:03:46] | Teeth! | 牙齿 |
[2:03:48] | That’s my precious! | 这才是我的宝贝 |
[2:03:50] | But we… we only have | 但咱们…咱们只有 |
[2:03:55] | nine. | 九颗 |
[2:04:00] | My turn. | 轮到我了 |
[2:04:02] | Voiceless it cries, | 没嗓子会叫喊 |
[2:04:05] | Wingless flutters, | 没翅膀会飞翔 |
[2:04:08] | Toothless bites, | 没牙齿会咬人 |
[2:04:12] | Mouthless mutters. | 没嘴巴会嘟囔 |
[2:04:18] | Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[2:04:23] | We knows, we knows! | 咱们知道 咱们知道 |
[2:04:25] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[2:04:34] | It’s wind! Course it is. | 是风 显而易见 |
[2:04:37] | Very clever hobbitses, | 非常聪明 霍比特人 |
[2:04:40] | very clever! | 非常聪明 |
[2:04:43] | A box without hinges, key, | 一个箱子没有盖 |
[2:04:46] | Or… or lid, | 也没钥匙和铰链 |
[2:04:48] | yet golden treasure inside is hid. | 金色珍宝藏里面 |
[2:05:01] | Well? | 怎样 |
[2:05:02] | It’s nasty. | 太难了 |
[2:05:08] | D’you give up? | 你放弃了吗 |
[2:05:09] | Oh, give us a chance, precious, give us a chance. | 跟咱们个机会 宝贝 给咱们个机会 |
[2:05:25] | Eggses! Eggses! | 是蛋 是蛋 |
[2:05:29] | Wet, crunchy little eggses, yes yes, | 清脆的小蛋蛋 没错 没错 |
[2:05:32] | Grandmother, taught us to suck them, yes! | 祖母教过咱们怎样吸鸟蛋 没错 |
[2:05:45] | We have one for you. | 咱们给你猜一个 |
[2:05:49] | All things it devours, | 有样东西啥都吃 |
[2:05:53] | Birds, beasts, trees, flowers, | 鸟兽花木全吞掉 |
[2:05:59] | Gnaws iron, bites steel, | 能啃铁 会咬钢 |
[2:06:03] | Grinds hard stones to meal. | 硬石也能嚼成末 |
[2:06:08] | Answer us. | 回答咱们 |
[2:06:10] | Give me a moment, please, I gave you a good long while. | 请等一会儿 我刚才让你考虑了很久 |
[2:06:19] | I don’t know this one. | 我猜不出这个 |
[2:06:20] | Is it tasty? | 它的肉香吗 |
[2:06:24] | Is it scrumptious? | 是不是很美味 |
[2:06:29] | Is it crunchable! | 嚼起来脆不脆 |
[2:06:30] | Let me think! | 让我想想 |
[2:06:32] | Let me think. | 让我想想 |
[2:06:38] | It’s stuck! | 它卡壳了 |
[2:06:41] | Bagginses… | 巴金斯 |
[2:06:43] | Is stuck. | 卡壳了 |
[2:06:49] | Time’s up. | 时间到 |
[2:06:54] | Time? Ti… | 时间 时… |
[2:06:56] | The answer… is Time. | 答案…就是时间 |
[2:07:01] | Actually, it wasn’t that hard. | 也没那么难嘛 |
[2:07:05] | Last question. | 最后一个问题 |
[2:07:08] | Last chance. | 最后的机会 |
[2:07:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[2:07:14] | Ask us. | 问咱们 |
[2:07:17] | Ask us! | 问咱们 |
[2:07:19] | Yes. Yes, all right. | 好 好的 |
[2:07:25] | What have I got… | 我的口袋里… |
[2:07:27] | in my pocket? | 有什么东西 |
[2:07:32] | That’s no fair. Is… | 这不公平 这… |
[2:07:34] | Is no fair. Is against the rules! | 这不公平 这不符合规则 |
[2:07:39] | You ask us another one. | 问咱们个别的 |
[2:07:41] | No. No no no. | 不 不不不 |
[2:07:43] | You said, ask me a question. | 你说问你一个问题 |
[2:07:45] | Well that is… my question. | 这就是我的问题 |
[2:07:47] | What have I got in my pocket? | 我的口袋里有什么 |
[2:07:51] | Three guesses, precious, he must give us three! | 猜三次 宝贝 他得让咱们猜三次 |
[2:07:54] | Three guesses, very well, guess away. | 猜三次 没问题 开始猜吧 |
[2:07:57] | Handses! | 手们 |
[2:07:58] | Wrong. Guess again. | 错 再猜 |
[2:08:08] | Knife! | 刀 |
[2:08:09] | Oh, shut up! | 闭嘴吧 |
[2:08:11] | Wrong, again. Last guess. | 又错了 最后一次 |
[2:08:13] | String! | 绳子 |
[2:08:14] | Or nothing. | 或者什么都没有 |
[2:08:16] | Two guesses at once. | 一次猜了两个 |
[2:08:17] | Wrong both times. | 但两个都错了 |
[2:08:23] | So… | 那么 |
[2:08:26] | Come then. | 过来 |
[2:08:27] | I won the game, you promised to show me the way out. | 我赢了 你保证过会告诉我出去的路 |
[2:08:30] | Did we say so, precious? | 咱们这么说过吗 宝贝 |
[2:08:33] | Did we say so? | 咱们这么说过吗 |
[2:08:39] | Whot has he got in his pocketses? | 他的口袋里有什么 |
[2:08:45] | That’s no concern of yours. | 不管你的事 |
[2:08:47] | You lost. | 你输了 |
[2:08:50] | Lost. | 输了 |
[2:08:53] | Lost? | 输了 |
[2:08:56] | Lost? | 丢了 |
[2:09:04] | Uh where is it? | 在哪里 |
[2:09:07] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[2:09:10] | No! | 不 |
[2:09:13] | Where is it? Nooo! | 在哪里 不 |
[2:09:18] | Lost, lost! | 丢了 丢了 |
[2:09:20] | Curse us and splash us, | 老天爷啊 咱真该死 |
[2:09:23] | my precious is lost! | 把宝贝丢了 |
[2:09:29] | What have you lost? | 你丢了什么东西 |
[2:09:30] | Mustn’t ask us, not it’s business, | 不许问咱们 不关它的事 |
[2:09:33] | Nooo! | 不 |
[2:09:35] | Gollum! Gollum! | 咕噜 咕噜 |
[2:09:50] | What… | 他那个 |
[2:09:52] | has he got… | 脏兮兮的 |
[2:09:54] | in its nasty little pocketses. | 小口袋里到底有什么 |
[2:10:10] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[2:10:13] | It’s too late! | 太迟了 |
[2:10:19] | It’s too late! | 太迟了 |
[2:10:27] | Bones will be shattered, neck will be wrung, | 敲碎你的骨头 拧断你脖子 |
[2:10:31] | You’ll be beaten and battered, from racks you’ll be hung, | 殴打你折磨你 绞架吊死你 |
[2:10:35] | You will dine down here and never be found, | 这在里吃掉你 不再见天日 |
[2:10:39] | Down in the deep of Goblin town. | 深埋在这半兽人之城 |
[2:10:46] | I know that sword! | 我认得那把剑 |
[2:10:48] | It is the Goblin-cleaver! | 那是斩杀半兽人之剑 |
[2:10:50] | The Biter! | 咬剑 |
[2:10:52] | The blade that sliced a thousand neck. | 这柄剑斩断过千百条颈子 |
[2:10:55] | Slash them, beat them, | 抽他们 打他们 |
[2:10:57] | peel them, kill them all! | 剥他们的皮 杀光他们所有人 |
[2:11:02] | Cut up his head! | 把他的脑袋切下来 |
[2:11:33] | Take up arms… | 拿起武器 |
[2:11:36] | Fight. | 战斗 |
[2:11:39] | Fight! | 战斗 |
[2:11:47] | He wields the Foe-hammer, the Beater, bright as daylight! | 他用的是击敌锤 那白昼般明亮的打剑 |
[2:12:16] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[2:12:18] | Quick! | 快 |
[2:12:22] | Run! | 快跑 |
[2:12:32] | Give it to us! | 把它给咱们 |
[2:12:53] | It’s ours. | 它是咱们的 |
[2:12:56] | It’s ours! | 它是咱们的 |
[2:13:23] | Thiefs! | 贼 |
[2:13:27] | Baggins! | 巴金斯 |
[2:13:36] | Quickly! | 快点 |
[2:13:39] | Don’t stop. | 别停下 |
[2:13:46] | One! Two! | 一个 两个 |
[2:13:51] | Post! | 预备 |
[2:13:55] | Charge! | 冲啊 |
[2:14:43] | Cut the ropes! | 割断绳索 |
[2:15:08] | Come on, quickly! | 跟上 快点 |
[2:15:09] | Come on! | 跟上 |
[2:15:23] | Jump! | 跳 |
[2:15:52] | Come on! | 跟上 |
[2:16:31] | You thought you could escape me. | 你以为你能逃出我的掌心 |
[2:16:38] | What you gonna do now, wizard? | 现在你能怎么样呢 巫师 |
[2:16:42] | Oh no! | 不 |
[2:16:49] | Well that will do it. | 原来这样就够了 |
[2:17:25] | Oh, that could have been worse. | 本来可能会更糟呢 |
[2:17:30] | You’ve got to be joking! | 你真会开玩笑 |
[2:17:39] | Gandalf! | 甘道夫 |
[2:17:45] | There’s too many, we can’t fight them. | 数量太多了 我们打不过他们 |
[2:17:47] | Only one thing will save us. | 只有一样东西能救我们 |
[2:17:48] | Daylight! | 日光 |
[2:17:49] | Come on! | 跟上 |
[2:17:51] | Here, on your feet. | 快 快跑起来 |
[2:17:59] | Wait… my precious. | 慢着…我的宝贝 |
[2:18:02] | Wait! | 慢着 |
[2:18:04] | Gollum! Gollum! | 咕噜 咕噜 |
[2:19:54] | Baggins! | 巴金斯 |
[2:19:56] | Thief! | 贼 |
[2:20:00] | Curse it and crush it, we lost it for ever! | 诅咒它 弄死它 咱们永远失去它了 |
[2:20:16] | Five… Six… Seven.. Eight… | 5个 6个 7个 8个 |
[2:20:20] | Bifur… Bofur… that’s ten, | 比弗 波弗 10个 |
[2:20:22] | Fili, Kili… that’s twelve, | 菲力 奇力 12个了 |
[2:20:25] | And Bombur, that makes thirteen. | 还有邦伯 这就13个了 |
[2:20:29] | Where’s Bilbo? | 比尔博在哪里 |
[2:20:31] | Where is your hobbit? | 你们的霍比特人呢 |
[2:20:35] | Where is our hobbit? | 我们的霍比特人呢 |
[2:20:38] | Curse that Halfling! | 那个该死的半身人 |
[2:20:40] | Now he’s lost? I thought he was with Dori! | 他不见了吗 我以为他跟多瑞在一起 |
[2:20:42] | Don’t blame me! | 这不能怪我 |
[2:20:44] | And where did you last see him? | 你上次在哪看见他了 |
[2:20:45] | I think I saw him slip away | 我们刚被围起来的时候 |
[2:20:47] | when they first cornered us. | 我好像看见他溜走了 |
[2:20:49] | And what happened exactly? Tell me! | 到底是怎么回事 告诉我 |
[2:20:50] | I’ll tell you what happened. | 我来告诉你怎么回事 |
[2:20:52] | Master Baggins saw his chance and he took it! | 巴金斯大师趁机离开了 |
[2:20:56] | He’s thought of nothing but his soft bed and his warm hearth | 他离家以来 脑子里想的就只有 |
[2:20:59] | since first he stepped out of his door. | 他的软床跟暖炉 |
[2:21:02] | We will not be seeing our hobbit again. | 我们再也不会见到那个霍比特人了 |
[2:21:05] | He is long gone. | 他早就离开了 |
[2:21:19] | No. | 不 |
[2:21:21] | he isn’t. | 他没有 |
[2:21:26] | Bilbo Baggins… | 比尔博·巴金斯 |
[2:21:28] | I’ve never been so glad to see anyone in my life. | 见到别人 我第一次这么开心 |
[2:21:33] | Bilbo… We’d given you up! | 比尔博 我们差点都放弃你了 |
[2:21:35] | How on earth did you get past the goblins? | 你是怎么从半兽人手上逃脱的 |
[2:21:37] | How indeed? | 是啊 怎么逃脱的 |
[2:21:47] | Oh, why does it matter? | 这有什么关系呢 |
[2:21:50] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[2:21:51] | It matters. | 这最重要 |
[2:21:53] | I want to know… | 我想知道 |
[2:21:56] | why did you come back? | 你为什么会回来 |
[2:22:02] | I know you doubt me. I know…I know you always have. | 我知道你怀疑我 我知道你一直都怀疑 |
[2:22:06] | And you’re right, I often think of Bag End. | 你说得对 我经常想起袋底洞 |
[2:22:10] | I miss my books, | 我想念我的书本 |
[2:22:12] | and my arm chair, and my garden. | 我的扶手椅 我的花园 |
[2:22:16] | See, that’s where I belong. | 那是我的归宿 |
[2:22:18] | That’s home. | 是我的家 |
[2:22:22] | And that’s why I came back, cause… | 这也是我回来的原因 因为 |
[2:22:26] | you don’t have one. A home. | 你们没有家 |
[2:22:30] | It was taken from you. | 你们的家园被夺走了 |
[2:22:34] | But I will help you take it back if I can. | 而我要尽力帮你们夺回来 |
[2:23:10] | Out of the frying pan. | 真是刚出虎口 |
[2:23:12] | And into the fire. | 又入狼穴 |
[2:23:14] | Run. | 快跑 |
[2:23:15] | Run! | 快跑 |
[2:24:00] | Up into the trees. All of you! | 爬到树上去 都上去 |
[2:24:02] | Come on, climb, Bilbo. Climb! | 快 爬上去 比尔博 快爬 |
[2:24:16] | They’re coming! | 他们来了 |
[2:25:19] | Azog! | 阿佐格 |
[2:25:47] | It cannot be. | 这不可能 |
[2:27:33] | Fili! | 菲力 |
[2:28:09] | No! | 不 |
[2:28:12] | Aah no! | 不要啊 |
[2:28:18] | Oh no! | 不要 |
[2:28:24] | Mister Gandalf! | 甘道夫先生 |
[2:28:31] | Hold on, Nori! | 撑住 诺瑞 |
[2:30:02] | Nooo! | 不要 |
[2:30:16] | Thorin! No! | 索林 不要 |
[2:34:06] | Thorin! | 索林 |
[2:35:23] | Thorin! | 索林 |
[2:35:28] | Thorin. | 索林 |
[2:35:47] | Have I failed? | 我失败了吗 |
[2:35:49] | It’s your right. | 你有失败的权利 |
[2:35:51] | Bilbo is here. He’s quite safe. | 比尔博在这里 他很安全 |
[2:36:04] | You! | 你 |
[2:36:09] | What were you doing? | 你都干了些什么 |
[2:36:11] | You know you could’ve yourself killed? | 你知不知道你差点没命 |
[2:36:16] | Did I not say that you would be a burden? | 我难道没说过吗 你是个累赘 |
[2:36:19] | That you would not survive in the wild, | 你没法在野外生存 |
[2:36:23] | and you had no place amongst us. | 你根本不属于我们 |
[2:36:30] | I have never been so wrong, in all my life. | 但那是我犯的最大的错误 |
[2:36:46] | Well, I’m sorry I doubted you. | 很抱歉怀疑你 |
[2:36:48] | No, I…I would have doubted me too. | 不 我也怀疑我自己 |
[2:36:51] | I’m not a hero… nor a warrior. | 我不是个英雄 也不是个勇士 |
[2:36:56] | Not even a burglar. | 连盗贼都不是 |
[2:37:17] | What’s that? What do you think it is? | 那是什么地方 是哪里 |
[2:37:35] | Erebor! | 艾雷博 |
[2:37:38] | The Lonely Mountain. | 孤山 |
[2:37:40] | The last of the Great Dwarf Kingdoms of Middle-earth. | 中土最后一个伟大的矮人王国 |
[2:37:47] | Our home. | 我们的家园 |
[2:37:53] | A raven! | 信鸦 |
[2:37:55] | The birds are returning to the mountain. | 鸟儿们都飞回山那边了 |
[2:38:01] | That, my dear óin, is a thrush. | 亲爱的欧音 那是只画眉 |
[2:38:06] | We will take it as a sign… A good omen. | 我们会当它是个兆头 好兆头 |
[2:38:10] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[2:38:12] | I do believe the worst is behind us. | 最糟糕的肯定已经过去了 |