英文名称:Stuart Little 2
年代:2002
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:49] | George, wake up. | 佐治 起床了 |
[02:52] | It’s Saturday. | 今天是星期六 |
[02:53] | I know, but it’s the first day of soccer. It’s our first game. | 我知道 今天是足球赛的第一天 我们的第一场比赛 |
[02:57] | Soccer? | 足球? |
[03:00] | I can’t today. I caught a cold while sleeping. | 今天不行 我觉得我好像感冒了 |
[03:04] | You’ll be fine. | 你会好的啦 |
[03:06] | Come on, come on, it’ll be great. | 走嘛 一定会很棒 |
[03:12] | We’re going to play like Brazilians. | 我们会像巴西队一样棒 |
[03:19] | -Here you go. -Thanks, Mom. | -你的早餐 -谢谢妈 |
[03:22] | Stuart, don’t forget your water bottle. George…. | 史都华 别忘了带水壶 小治…. |
[03:24] | Don’t forget your cleats. | 别忘了钉鞋 |
[03:26] | You look especially beautiful today. | 你今天看起来特别美丽动人 |
[03:28] | Some people just know how to wear oatmeal. | 吃麦片的女人最美 |
[03:31] | Okay, open up. | 好了 张开嘴 |
[03:34] | Did you hear that? She said “blah-blah.” | 你听到了吗? 她说叭叭 |
[03:37] | I can’t believe it. | 我真不敢相信 |
[03:39] | Her first word. | 她说的第一句话 |
[03:41] | Where’s the baby book? I’m writing it down. | 宝宝记事本呢? 我要写下来 |
[03:44] | I’m not sure that’s technically a word. | 我不肯定那能算是一句话 |
[03:47] | Of course it is. | 当然算了 |
[03:49] | But your Uncle Crenshaw says that every Little starts | 康夏叔叔说李家人 |
[03:51] | talking by nine months. | 都是九个月大就会说话了 |
[03:53] | In Uncle Crenshaw’s case, never stops. | 康夏叔叔就从此唸个不停 |
[03:55] | Are you both coming to the game? | 你们要来看球吗? |
[03:57] | Wouldn’t miss it. | 当然会了 |
[03:59] | Frederick… | 爸爸… |
[04:01] | …this soccer game’s making me very…. | 这场足球赛让我非常… |
[04:03] | -Proud? -Anxious. Especially about…. | -骄傲? -担心 尤其是那个… |
[04:10] | -I’m fine. -He’s fine. | -我没事 -他没事的 |
[04:13] | All those boys stomping around with cleats. | 一堆小男生 穿着钉鞋到处踢 |
[04:16] | What if someone…. | 万一他被… |
[04:18] | Oh, honey. He’s a Little. All Littles are natural athletes. | 亲爱的 他是李家人 我们天生就是运动健将 |
[04:22] | -Do you need…. -Could you? | -你需要… -你可以吗? |
[04:28] | Okay, that’s it for you. | 好了 你吃得够多了 |
[04:33] | Snow, food. | 雪铃 吃饭啰 |
[04:35] | Food? Is it tuna? Or herring? | 吃饭 是鲔鱼吗? 还是鲱鱼? |
[04:38] | Or, dare I say it, is it lox? | 还是我最想吃的 超赞腌鲑鱼? |
[04:41] | Oh! Please be lox! | 拜托是腌鲑鱼 |
[04:45] | That’s for you. | 你的饭 |
[04:47] | -Boys, are we ready to play some soccer? -You bet, Dad. | -孩子们 准备大显身手了吗? -当然啰 |
[04:51] | Oh, great. It’s glop. | 棒透了 一坨浆糊 |
[04:53] | Look what I’m reduced to. I’m a Handi Wipe with hair. | 看我变得多悲惨 被当成了猫拖把 |
[05:05] | Wallace! Get up! There we go! | 小胖 加油… |
[05:09] | That’s right! Dig! Dig! Go downfield! Downfield! | 很好… 冲…冲过中场 |
[05:13] | You guys, spread out! Spread out! | 小朋友 散开 |
[05:28] | Well, George is getting a workout. | 你看小治跑得好帅哦 |
[05:31] | What bothers me is that every kid has had a chance to play except Stuart. | 可是史都华一直没机会上场 让我觉得有点难过 |
[05:35] | There’s plenty of time. | 时间还多的是 |
[05:36] | Plenty of time? There’s 40 seconds. | 多的是? 拜托 只剩下40秒了 |
[05:39] | He did an excellent job of handing out the orange slices. | 他分柳橙片也很好 |
[05:42] | That’s not as easy as it looks. | 那可不是件容易的事 |
[05:45] | Okay, I’m glad he’s not in the game. I don’t want him to get hurt. | 我很高兴他没上场 我不希望他受伤 |
[05:48] | It’s Pee-Wee soccer. Nobody gets hurt. | 这是小学球赛 不会受伤的 |
[05:56] | Irwin, are you okay? | 你没事吧? 厄文 |
[05:58] | Are you all right, lrwin? | 你没事吧? 厄文 |
[06:00] | Do I look all right? | 我看起来没事吗? |
[06:01] | Here. Come on. | 起来吧 好了 |
[06:07] | Better substitute. | 你最好换人上场 |
[06:08] | Tie game. We could play with just 10. | 好 现在平手 10个球员够用了 |
[06:11] | But we have George, so it’s like having nine. | 但是有小治在 只能算9个人 |
[06:13] | We’ll have none of that. | 小胖 讲话别那么毒 |
[06:14] | Come on, coach. | 教练 快点 |
[06:17] | Stuart! Go in for lrwin! | 史都华 替厄文上场 |
[06:20] | Mom! Dad! I’m going in! | 爸 妈 我要上场了 |
[06:23] | Yeah, Stuart! | 加油 史都华 |
[06:24] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[06:29] | Watch your tail out there. | 好 踢垮他 |
[06:32] | Don’t worry, I won’t let you down. | 放心啦 我不会让你失望 |
[06:34] | Now, go get them. | 踢垮他们 |
[06:42] | Let’s go, let’s go! Come on! | 加油… |
[06:45] | Over here! I’m open! | 我有空档 传给我 |
[06:49] | I got it! I got it! | 让我来 我来… |
[06:51] | -I’m going to snatch him off the field. -Honey, honey. | -我要上场 去把他偷偷抱出场 -老婆… |
[06:54] | Knowing boys as I do, I think he might find that a little…. | 我了解小男生 这样会让他觉得有一点…. |
[06:57] | Embarrassing. | 糗大了 |
[07:07] | Get it, George! | 小治 快射门啊 |
[07:09] | Go after it! | 快踢啊 |
[07:10] | Pass me the ball, lame-o. Come on. | 笨蛋 把球传给我 来… |
[07:14] | George, shoot! | 射门 |
[07:16] | I got it! I got it! | 我来… |
[07:18] | Shoot! | 射门 |
[07:19] | I got it! I got it! | 我来了 |
[07:34] | Yeah, I did it! | 我成功了 |
[07:47] | I have to start wearing a cup. | 我应该开始戴帽 |
[07:52] | He just looked so small out there. | 他在场上看起来好小哦 |
[07:54] | So lacking in bigness. Does he really have to go back next week? | 一点份量都没有 他下星期还要再出赛吗? |
[07:59] | We have to give him room to grow. | 我们要给他成长的空间 |
[08:02] | I do. I let him slice his own banana. | 我有让他成长啊 我都让他自己切香蕉 |
[08:05] | With a spoon. | 用汤匙切 |
[08:06] | I let him drive his car to school. No other mother does that. | 我还让他自己开车上 别人的妈根本做不到 |
[08:09] | With George walking beside him every step of the way. | 可是有小治在旁边 一路跟着他到学校 |
[08:12] | How much more room should I give him? | 我应该给他多少空间? |
[08:15] | A bit more than you’re giving him now. | 比现在多一点点就好 |
[08:29] | Maybe Mom was right. Maybe I shouldn’t be playing soccer anymore. | 也许妈妈说的对 也许我不应该再上场踢足球了 |
[08:33] | What does she want you to go out for? | 那她要你做什么课外活动呢? |
[08:36] | Painting or dancing. | 画画或者跳舞 |
[08:38] | I guess it’s my fault. | 都是我害你的 |
[08:41] | I’m sorry I kicked you into the goal. | 对不起 把你踢进球门里 |
[08:43] | That’s okay. You won the game. That’s the main thing. | 没关系啦 你获胜了 这才是重点 |
[08:47] | No. The main thing is I hit Wallace in the face. | 不对 重点是我踢中了小胖的脸 |
[09:28] | Bogeys, 12:00! I got him, Brooklyn! | 敌机 12点钟方向 我打下它了 老布 |
[09:34] | Wouldn’t it be cool if I actually flew this? | 要是能真的开飞机一定很炫 |
[09:36] | Yeah. There’s only one problem. | 是啊 但只有一个问题 |
[09:40] | Mom. | 妈 |
[09:42] | -Hello, Mrs. Little. -Hi, Will. | -李妈妈你好 -嗨 威尔 |
[09:44] | -ls George home? -He’s with Stuart. | -小治在吗? -他跟史都华在一起 |
[09:46] | We just need to tighten her up and she’s ready to fly. | 只要把螺丝栓紧 就可以飞了 |
[09:49] | Hi, George. Hi, Stuart. | 嗨 小治 嗨 史都华 |
[09:51] | Hi, Will. | 嗨 威尔 |
[09:52] | You want to take a break for a while? I brought my PS2. | 你想不想休息一下? 我带了PS2来 |
[09:55] | Yeah, okay. | 好啊 |
[09:57] | But what about the plane? | 那…模型飞机呢? |
[09:58] | I want to play with Will for a while. Play with Snowbell. | 我想跟威尔玩电动 你去找雪铃玩嘛 |
[10:15] | Oh, well. Guess I’ll have to finish it myself. | 好吧 我只好一个人完成它啰 |
[10:28] | If I can just…. | 还差一点… |
[10:34] | Oh, dear. | 完蛋了 |
[10:42] | Hey, what’s that noise? | 那是什么声音? |
[10:44] | Sounds like a lawnmower. | 好像是除草机吧 |
[10:45] | Inside the house? | 在屋里除草? |
[10:48] | Stuart! | 史都华 |
[11:00] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[11:01] | I’m not doing anything! | 我什么也没做啊 |
[11:03] | Pull the brake! | 快拉刹车 |
[11:11] | Get the book! | 看说明书 |
[11:12] | This is cool. All my brother does is jam crayons up his nose. | 真是太酷了 我老弟只会用蜡笔塞住鼻孔 |
[11:16] | It says, “On takeoff, pull back on the throttle.” | 上面说 起飞的时候 一定要拉操纵杆 |
[11:20] | Takeoff? I’m in the air! | 起飞? 我在飞了 |
[11:27] | Snowbell, get out of the way! | 雪铃 好猫不挡路 |
[11:29] | Please, don’t hurt me! | 求求你 不要伤害我 |
[11:33] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事啊? |
[11:34] | Stuart’s just flying in the house. | 史都华只是在家开飞机 |
[11:37] | Flying in the house? | 在家开飞机? |
[11:39] | At least he’s indoors, nothing bad can happen. | 至少他是在家里飞 不会有事的啦 |
[11:41] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[11:42] | Hit the dirt! | 趴下 |
[11:47] | Stuart! | 史都华 |
[11:55] | Duck! | 闪开 |
[12:10] | -Are you all right? -Are you okay? | -你没事吧? -你没事吧? |
[12:12] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[12:14] | Everything’s fine. | 真的没事 |
[12:17] | Fine? Stuart, you destroyed it. | 没事? 史都华 你撞坏它了 |
[12:20] | I’m sorry I wrecked it, George. | 小治 对不起 被我弄坏了 |
[12:23] | I’m sure we can fix it with some glue. | 用强力胶黏一下就行了 |
[12:26] | No, we can’t. That’s going in the trash. It’s much too dangerous. | 不 不可以 丢进垃圾桶 这东西太危险了 |
[12:30] | Thanks, Stuart. | 谢了 史都华 |
[12:37] | Why don’t you take the boys home? | 你先带他们两个回家 |
[12:40] | I think Stuart and I need to have a talk. | 我最好跟史都华好好谈一谈 |
[12:43] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[12:45] | Come on, boys. Let’s go home. | 孩子们 回家吧 |
[12:48] | She treats me like a baby. | 她把我当三岁小孩子 |
[12:50] | I’ll fix you both some lunch. | 我做午饭给你们吃 |
[12:53] | She just loves you so much. It’s hard for her to think ofyou in danger. | 妈妈只是太爱你了 她太紧张 担心你会受伤 |
[12:58] | Oh, this has been a bad day. | 我今天真是有够背的 |
[13:00] | Mom’s mad, George won’t play with me…. | 妈妈在生气 小治不肯陪我玩 |
[13:04] | I know. But every cloud has a silver lining. | 我知道 塞翁失马 焉知非福 |
[13:09] | Doesn’t that make them kind of heavy? | 可是我又没有搞丢马 |
[13:11] | No, it’s an expression, Stuart. | 这是一种比喻 史都华 |
[13:13] | The thing about being a Little is that you can look at any situation… | 身为李家子弟 当你遇到挫折的时候 |
[13:17] | …no matter how bleak, how hopeless… | 不管情况多糟 多么绝望 |
[13:19] | …and still see the bright side. The silver lining. | 总是会振作起来的 往好的方面想 |
[13:24] | Like in this situation, | 就像现在这个情况 |
[13:25] | the silver lining would be…. | 好的方面是… |
[13:29] | Help me, Dad, because I’m struggling. | 爸 我真的想不出来 |
[13:32] | George has found a newfriend. So you could find a newfriend, too. | 小治有了新朋友 那表示你也可以找个新朋友啊 |
[13:37] | You’re a lot better at this than I am. | 爸 你真厉害 |
[13:39] | I’ve been a Little a lot longer than you have. You’ll get the hang of it. | 我当李家子弟比你久啊 你一定会青出于蓝的 |
[13:43] | Meantime, keep your chin up… | 现在呢 你要抬起头来 |
[13:46] | …your back straight and your heart open. | 打起精神 敞开你的心胸 |
[13:50] | -Then what? -One step at a time. | -然后呢? -一步一步的来 |
[13:56] | And Canada is separate from the United States because… | 加拿大之所以会跟美国分开 |
[14:01] | …Canadians like to be alone. | 是因为加拿大人 都很喜欢独来独往 |
[14:04] | Review tomorrow, test on Friday. | 明天要复习 星期五要小考 |
[14:06] | And please take your leftover lunches with you. | 把吃剩的午餐带回家 |
[14:10] | My husband is tired of me coming home smelling like salami. | 我老公很不喜欢在我身上 闻到坏掉午餐的味道 |
[14:13] | Tony, would you like to come over to my house this afternoon? | 东尼 下午到我家 一起玩好不好? |
[14:17] | Sorry, pal. I’ve got karate. | 对不起 我要练空手道 |
[14:19] | Hey, Mark. | 嘿 马克 |
[14:20] | Guitar lessons. | 我要上吉他课 |
[14:46] | Some of the guys are going over to Will’s house to play basketball. | 我跟几个同学约好了 放学后要一起去威尔家打篮球 |
[14:50] | Can I come? | 我可以去吗? |
[14:51] | They didn’t exactly mention that you were invited. | 可是他们没有说 要找你一起去打球 |
[14:55] | Oh, that’s okay. I’m busy anyway. | 没关系 反正我也没空 |
[14:57] | Just tell Mom I walked you home. | 跟妈说我有陪你回家 |
[15:00] | I owe you one. | 我欠你一次 |
[15:03] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[15:26] | Whoa! | 哇! |
[15:35] | Miss? | 小姐? |
[15:36] | Miss? | 小姐? |
[15:38] | Are you alive? | 你还活着吗? |
[15:42] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[15:45] | Out of the way, please. Injured bird coming through! | 快点让开 不要挡路 有受伤的鸟 |
[15:53] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[15:55] | My wing. | 我的翅膀 |
[15:57] | Where am l? Hey! Where’s the falcon? | 我在哪儿? 猎鹰佛肯呢? |
[16:00] | What falcon? | 你说什么猎鹰啊? |
[16:03] | That falcon! Drive! Get out of here! | 就是那只猎鹰 快点把车子开走 |
[16:06] | Oh, my! | 哦 天哪 |
[16:07] | Get lost, you disgusting vulture! | 喂 闪边去好 恶心的臭老鹰 |
[16:13] | Eat my feathers, you vile buzzard! | 你追不到我的 你去撞墙好了 |
[16:15] | Do we really want to antagonize him? | 真的有必要这样惹他抓狂吗? |
[16:21] | Oh, boy, we’ve got a problem. | 毁了 我们麻烦大了 |
[16:23] | No, you can make it. Don’t slow down. | 不 你办得到 别减速 |
[16:38] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[16:40] | Yeah. I did. | 是呀 我成功了 |
[16:43] | So, who do I have to thank? | 对了 我该向谁说谢谢? |
[16:46] | Forgive me. My name is Stuart. Stuart Little. | 对不起 我叫做史都华 |
[16:50] | I’m Margalo. Just Margalo. | 我是玛歌萝 叫我玛歌萝 |
[16:54] | Margalo. | 玛歌萝 |
[17:00] | You’re so strong. Are you an athlete? | 你的力气好大哦 你是运动员吗? |
[17:03] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:05] | I play a little soccer… | 我会踢一点足球 |
[17:07] | …fly airplanes… | 还会开飞机 |
[17:08] | …race boats. | 操控帆船 |
[17:10] | You can put me down now. My legs are fine. It’s my wing that’s hurt. | 可以放我下来了 我的脚没事 受伤的是我的翅膀 |
[17:15] | Oh. Yeah. Of course. | 对呀 没问题 |
[17:22] | There used to be bandages in here. | 这儿明明有OK绷的 |
[17:27] | -Hey, why don’t we try your scarf? -Good idea. | -用你的丝巾好了 -好主意 |
[17:33] | My pin, it’s…. | 我的胸针… |
[17:37] | Must have happened when that falcon smashed into me. | 一定是被那只 可恶的猎鹰给撞坏的 |
[17:40] | It was part of our nest when I was a baby. I’ve had it my whole life. | 我一出生它就在鸟巢里了 我也一直都戴着它 |
[17:44] | It’s the only thing I have left of my mother’s. | 因为那是我妈妈留下来 唯一的遗物 |
[17:47] | Gee, that’s too bad. | 好可惜哦 |
[17:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:57] | There. How’s that? | 好了 怎么样? |
[17:58] | That’s much better, thank you. | 感觉好多了 谢谢你 |
[18:02] | So tell me, Stuart Little, do you actually live here? | 请问一下 小史都华 你真的住在这里吗? |
[18:05] | Oh, yeah. I’m a real Little. I’m the middle child. | 对 我是李家子弟 我排行老二 |
[18:08] | The middle Little. | 李家的老二 |
[18:10] | Cute. | 好可爱哦 |
[18:11] | So, where do you live? | 对了 你住在哪里啊? |
[18:13] | -You know, here and there. -You mean you don’t have a home? | -我啊 四处为家啰 -你说你没有家? |
[18:18] | Once, we lived in a box. Well, not really a box. | 我有过 我住过一个盒子 不算是盒子啦 |
[18:21] | It was one of those things where people keep their jewelry. | 是个人们用来 放一些珠宝首饰的地方 |
[18:25] | A jewelry box? | 珠宝盒吗? |
[18:26] | Yes! That’s what it must have been. A jewelry box. | 没错 一定就是叫这个名字 珠宝盒 |
[18:29] | It was wonderful. | 那个地方真的好棒哦 |
[18:32] | Well, I’ve taken too much of your time. | 好了 谢谢 刚才救了我一命 |
[18:35] | I’d better go before it gets dark. | 我要先走了 免得天黑了 |
[18:37] | No, wait. You can’t go out there. | 不 等等 你不能出去外面 |
[18:39] | Not while you’re hurt. You should stay here. | 你翅膀受伤了 你应该留下来 |
[18:42] | I couldn’t impose. I mean, you’d really do that for me? | 不好意思吧 你真的…愿意 让我留下来? |
[18:46] | Sure, I have just the thing. I’ll be right back. | 我想到好办法了 我马上回来 |
[18:49] | -Meanwhile, you can use my cat’s bed. -You have a cat? | -你可以先睡我家猫咪的床 -你家有猫? |
[18:52] | Don’t worry about Snowbell. He wouldn’t hurt a fly. | 雪铃没什么好怕的 他连苍蝇都不忍心伤害 |
[19:02] | Those flies really come back on you. | 那些苍蝇有够难消化 |
[19:12] | I try to eat right and yet I still feel bloated. | 我吃的很健康 但是还是会胀气 |
[19:15] | Maybe more food will help. | 再多吃一点就好了 |
[19:20] | Hi there. | 嗨 |
[19:22] | Sorry. Didn’t mean to scare you! | 抱歉 我不是故意…吓你的 |
[19:25] | Scare me? That’s a laugh. | 吓到我? 太好笑了 |
[19:28] | Hear that? That was a laugh. | 听到没? 我真的在笑 |
[19:36] | Hairball. Major hairball. | 毛球 呛到我了 |
[19:40] | And yet we continue to lick ourselves. Unbelievable. | 但是 我还是继续的舔毛 无药可救 |
[19:44] | Hey, Snowbell. Meet Margalo. She’ll be staying with us for a while. | 雪铃 这是玛歌萝 他要留下来住一阵子 |
[19:48] | Staying? Are you out of your mind? | 留下来? 你脑袋有毛病啊? |
[19:50] | You can’t just drag stray birds in here. | 你不能够随便让流浪鸟进屋子里来 |
[19:53] | Do you think this is a halfway house? | 这又不是流浪动物收容所 |
[19:55] | Look, she’s filthy. | 你看看他 脏得要命 |
[19:57] | No offense. She could have germs. | 搞不好 全身都是细菌 |
[20:00] | And how do you know she’s not a vagrant or a thief? Get rid of her. | 你怎么知道他不是什么小太妹? 或是小偷? 赶她走 |
[20:04] | We’re home. Sorry we’re late. | 我们回来了 抱歉 回来晚了 |
[20:06] | -Little hi, Little low. -Little hey, Little ho. | -李家酷 李家好 -李家赞 李家妙 |
[20:09] | What the heck was that? | 你们在唸什么? |
[20:11] | That’s just how we greet each other. | 我们都是这样问好的 |
[20:14] | Interesting. | 好有意思哦 |
[20:15] | Nauseating is more like it. You’re in for it now, missy. | 我一直觉得满恶心的 这一下你毁了 小妹 |
[20:18] | Mother Little hates when animals walk in here off the street. | 女主人最讨厌流浪动物 随便跑进来 |
[20:22] | When she sees this, she’s going to throw a fit. | 等她看到你 她一定会发飙的 |
[20:30] | Such a pretty little birdie. | 好可爱 好美的小鸟 |
[20:35] | Maybe it’s just my friends she hates. | 也许她只讨厌我的朋友 |
[20:38] | -I found her. -Found me? He saved my life. | -我找到他的 -他不只是找到我 还救了我 |
[20:43] | He did? | 真的? |
[20:44] | -From a falcon. -What’s that? | -逃过猎鹰追杀 -怎么了? |
[20:46] | Stuart saved this little bird from a falcon. | 史都华从猎鹰手中救了小鸟一命 |
[20:49] | A falcon? They are fierce creatures. | 猎鹰? 他们凶狠又残暴 |
[20:51] | Why does the city have falcons? | 城市里怎么会有猎鹰呢? |
[20:53] | That shouldn’t be allowed. Write a letter. | 那是不应该的 去抗议 |
[20:55] | On the other hand, we have a hero here. Way to go, Stuart. | 值得得高兴的是我们家出了英雄 干得好 史都华 |
[20:59] | -Hey, Dad. -What? | -嘿 爸 -什么事? |
[21:01] | Silver lining. | 塞翁失马 |
[21:06] | It’s a guy thing. | 这是男人的秘密 |
[21:07] | Is it? | 是吗? |
[21:10] | Isn’t it nice that Stuart has a friend? | 史都华交了新朋友真好 |
[21:12] | I don’t think Stuart thinks of her as a friend. | 史都华好像不只把他当朋友看 |
[21:15] | -What do you mean? -I mean he’s smitten. | -什么意思? -他神魂颠倒… |
[21:19] | He’s infatuated. He’s bedazzled. | 坠入爱河迷上他了 |
[21:23] | But he’s a baby. | 他还只是个孩子 |
[21:25] | Boys start having crushes really young. | 小男生很小就会暗恋女生的 |
[21:29] | Frederick, did you have many crushes? | 爸爸 你暗恋过很多人吗? |
[21:34] | I’m still having one. | 我只暗恋你一个 |
[21:42] | So, Margalo, can I get you anything else? | 玛歌萝 你还想吃点什么东西呀? |
[21:45] | Whip you up an omelet? Pop you a tart? | 帮你煎个蛋卷 烤片夹心饼? |
[21:48] | Stuart, I’m full. | 史都华 我饱了 |
[21:50] | Full? You eat like a bird. | 你吃的跟小鸟一样少 |
[21:54] | Come on, Stuart, time for school. | 快点 史都华 该上学了 |
[21:56] | I’m not going to school. I’m staying home to take care of Margalo. | 我今天不打算上学了 我要待在家里照顾玛歌萝 |
[22:00] | Guess again. You are going to school, and I’ll take care of Margalo. | 这样不行哦 你要去上学 我会照顾玛歌萝 |
[22:04] | Look both ways crossing the street… | 过马路一定要小心点 |
[22:06] | …wear galoshes and, in art class, don’t run with scissors. | 穿好鞋子 上美术课 别拿着剪刀乱跑 |
[22:09] | I’ll get your backpack. | 我帮你拿背包 |
[22:12] | Mothers…. You know. | 老妈 你知道的 |
[22:15] | -Well, I don’t really know. -No? | -其实我不太知道 -真的? |
[22:18] | See, my mom just kind of one day… | 对呀 我妈有一天突然就… |
[22:22] | …wasn’t there anymore. | 凭空消失不见了 |
[22:25] | So you’ve been completely on your own all your life? | 所以你一直都是 一个人过生活吗? |
[22:28] | -You bet. -I’ll bet it’s been scary. | -没错 -那一定很可怕 |
[22:31] | No, it’s been an adventure. | 不会啊 那就像是一场冒险 |
[22:33] | I wish I had some adventures. | 我好希望能去冒险 |
[22:36] | I’m only allowed to paint. | 但是她只让我画画 |
[22:38] | Hey, life is an adventure. Just walking out that door is an adventure. | 嘿 生命就是一场冒险 光是走出大门就是一场冒险 |
[22:43] | Come on, Stu. We’re late. | 快点 史都华 要迟到了 |
[22:50] | Go for it, kid. | 快去吧 |
[22:52] | The adventure begins. | 展开你的冒险 |
[22:59] | That feels like enough adventure for one day. | 我今天冒的险已经够了 |
[23:02] | Hey, look! The Yankees won. | 好棒 洋基队赢了 |
[23:07] | There we go. | 玛莎 戴好了 |
[23:09] | Can you say, “Walk with Mommy”? | 你会说 跟妈咪散步吗? |
[23:12] | “Mommy”? | 妈咪? |
[23:14] | “Walk”? | 散步? |
[23:17] | Nothing. | 没反应 |
[23:30] | Martha and I are going out for a bit. Can I bring you anything? | 玛歌萝 我跟玛莎去散步 要不要帮你买什么? |
[23:33] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[23:36] | Say, “Bye-bye, birdie.” | 说 拜拜 小鸟 |
[23:37] | Say, “Bye-bye.” Martha. Say, “Bye-bye, birdie.” | 说 拜拜 玛莎 说 拜拜 小鸟 |
[23:54] | Fresh air. | 新鲜的空气 |
[24:07] | Remember me? | 记得我吗? |
[24:08] | You scared me. | 吓我一跳 |
[24:09] | What can I say? I’m a scary guy. | 没办法 我本来就很吓人 |
[24:12] | So, Margalo, you case the joint? | 搜过房子了吗? |
[24:14] | Any valuables? Come on, thrill me. Chill me. | 有什么值钱的 快说出来逗我开心 |
[24:18] | They ain’t got much. The mom’s got a ring, but it’s only two carats. | 没有什么好货 妈妈有个钻戒 可是只有两克拉而已 |
[24:21] | All right, fine. | 那总比没有好 |
[24:23] | What else have they got? | 他们还有什么呢? |
[24:24] | Well, you know, not that much. | 真的没有什么了 |
[24:26] | I mean, they mostly just have each other. | 他们所拥有的就只有…他们彼此 |
[24:30] | A moment while I vomit. | 我听了好想吐哦 |
[24:32] | Why don’t we just try somewhere else? | 我们何不挑别家下手呢? |
[24:34] | Because you’re set up here. | 因为你快搞定了 |
[24:35] | They trust you. They like you. | 他们信任你 喜欢你 |
[24:40] | And maybe… | 难道… |
[24:42] | …you like them. | 你喜欢他们? |
[24:45] | Hey, Margalo, come on. | 玛歌萝 少来了 |
[24:48] | Don’t con a conman. | 你别想唬我 |
[24:49] | Nobody else ever invited me to live with them. | 以前从来没有人邀请我 跟他们一起住 |
[24:52] | Oh, really? Who found a pitiful orphan bird… | 哦 是吗? 是谁收留你这只树枝孤鸟? |
[24:55] | …and plucked her out of the gutter? | 好心救你脱离苦海? |
[24:58] | Who shared his food with her… | 把食物分给你吃的? |
[25:00] | …and, I hasten to add, taught her a trade? Who? | 还有更重要的 谁教你做生意? 是谁? |
[25:03] | -You did. -I did. Right. | -是你 -就是我 对 |
[25:06] | Well, then, straighten up and fly right. | 那你就给我乖乖听话 |
[25:08] | And remember, you are here on business. | 你要记住 你是来这里办正事 |
[25:11] | You’re not here to play around. | 不是来玩扮家家酒的 |
[25:15] | Come on, Falcon! When I’m on a job, I never play around! | 拜托 佛肯 我办事一向都很认真的 |
[26:56] | Are you cold? | 冷不冷? |
[26:58] | I guess when the weather gets too cold, | 天气太冷的时候 |
[26:59] | you’ll just fly south for the winter? | 你是不是会…飞去南方过冬啊? |
[27:03] | Well, to tell you the truth, I’ve never flown south. | 我老实告诉你吧 我从来没有去过南方 |
[27:06] | It’s kind of a dream of mine. | 那算是我的梦想 |
[27:09] | Get out of this cold, windy city, catch that jet stream…. | 远离寒冷多风的都市 乘着温和的暖风… |
[27:13] | Fruit trees, millions of new birds to meet. | 停在果树上 几百万只鸟聚在一起 |
[27:18] | -I hear it’s paradise. -Then how come you haven’t gone? | -我听说那里像天堂一样 -那你怎么一直没去? |
[27:22] | Something’s always stopping me. | 我老是会碰到麻烦 |
[27:25] | Something’s always stopping me, too. | 对呀 我也是老受到限制 |
[27:27] | Everybody around here thinks I’m too small to accomplish anything. | 每个人都觉得我个子太小了 什么都做不好 |
[27:31] | Hey, the way I see it, you’re as big as you feel. | 在我的眼里 你是人小志气高 |
[27:35] | Yeah. Boy, I’m really glad you fell into my car. | 是啊 我很高兴你跌到我车里 |
[27:37] | I mean, you know…. I mean | 我不是说…我不是… |
[27:39] | I’m not glad you fell. I just…. | 我是很高兴你跌到我的…我是… |
[27:43] | Want some more popcorn? | 再来点爆米花? |
[27:45] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[27:48] | What? | 什么? |
[27:51] | My pin. | 是我的胸针 |
[27:53] | It’s fixed. How– | 已经修好了 怎么… |
[27:55] | On my way home from school, I drive right past where you crashed. | 放学回家的路上 我经过你跌下来那个地方 |
[27:59] | It was no big deal. | 这不算什么啦 |
[28:01] | I mean, there was finding it… | 我只要去找到它 |
[28:02] | …figuring out how the pieces fit together… | 想办法把它拼在一起 |
[28:06] | …and you know, fixing it. | 然后就修好了 |
[28:09] | And no big deal. Just… | 没什么大不了的… |
[28:11] | Oh, Scottie. | 哦 史考提 |
[28:12] | …one, two, three. | 轻轻松松 |
[28:19] | Good as new. | 跟新的一样 |
[28:23] | No, Stuart, it’s not. | 不 史都华 不一样 |
[28:27] | It’s much, much better. | 比新的好太多了 |
[28:31] | -Stay with me. -All the time. | -留下来陪我 好不好? -陪你一辈子 |
[29:02] | Did you really think I wouldn’t find out? | 你真的以为我不会发现? |
[29:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么? |
[29:06] | I’m talking about you and your little mouse friend. | 我现在说的是你 你的鼠辈…朋友 |
[29:12] | Big mistake! Never make a friend I can eat. | 大错特错 你朋友会变成猎鹰食物 |
[29:17] | Now, get me that ring! | 去偷钻戒 |
[29:19] | Or the mouse is lunch. | 不然我就吃鼠肉大餐 |
[29:37] | -I’ll do the dishes. -You did them last night. | -我来洗碗好了 -昨晚就洗过了 |
[29:40] | For you, I’d do dishes every night. | 为了你 我愿意 天天洗碗 |
[29:48] | That way, I don’t have to change the baby. | 这样我就不必去换尿布了 |
[29:57] | She just dropped her dolly. | 只是把娃娃弄掉了 |
[30:00] | I’ll just– | 我只要… |
[30:04] | -Frederick! -What? | -爸爸 -怎么了? |
[30:05] | -My ring. It’s gone. -What do you mean? | -我的钻戒不见了? -什么意思? |
[30:07] | It’s gone! | 它就是不见了 |
[30:09] | -Are you absolutely…. -Positive. | -你百分之百… -我确定 |
[30:11] | Unless…. | 除非… |
[30:14] | I’ll call the plumber! | 我去找水电工 |
[30:18] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[30:19] | Mom’s ring went down the drain. I can’t reach it. | 妈的钻戒掉进去了 我拿不到 |
[30:22] | Hey! What about me? | 让我来吧 |
[30:24] | I can do it. Let me go, Dad. | 我做得到 爸 让我去 |
[30:27] | -Go where? -Down the drain. | -去哪儿? -进排水管 |
[30:29] | I can bring it back up. It’s an adventure. | 我可以找回钻戒 这会是场冒险 |
[30:33] | I don’t know. It’s awfully dark down there. | 不好吧 排水管下面太暗了 |
[30:35] | And smelly. And cold. | 而且又臭又冷 |
[30:37] | But it’s Mom’s ring. She loves that ring. | 那是妈的钻戒 她最爱戴的戒指 |
[30:42] | Come on, Dad. Let me try. | 好啦 让我去啦 |
[31:05] | Now, if it gets too cold, or too scary… | 如果你觉得太冷 或是太害怕 |
[31:09] | …you just tell us. | 就通知我们 |
[31:11] | Don’t worry, Dad. I can handle it. | 爸 放心 没问题的 |
[31:15] | -Or yank on the string, we’ll pull you up. -Will do. | -只要你一扯线 我就拉你上来 -好的 |
[31:25] | How’s it so far? | 情况怎么样? |
[31:27] | Wet. There’s a lot of slimy stuff all over the walls. | 好湿哦 水管壁上都是一些黏黏的东西 |
[31:30] | -What does it look like? -Like the inside of your nose. | -看起来像什么啊? -看起来就像是你的鼻屎 |
[31:36] | -Can you see the bottom yet? -No, just more pipe. | -你看到底部了吗? -没有 只看到水管 |
[31:39] | And everything we ate for dinner last week. | 还有上星期晚餐的剩菜剩饭 |
[31:42] | And the pipe seems to go on and on. | 这水管真的好长好长好长… |
[31:44] | Well, the plumber said…. | 好了 水电工说… |
[31:47] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[31:48] | Is that a new top? | 那是新衣服吗? |
[31:50] | You know, you have such taste. Simple elegance is what I call it. | 我…我觉得你好有品味 简单大方 优雅高贵 |
[31:55] | What’s on the other end of that string? | 那根线的另一头吊了什么? |
[31:57] | -This string? -Yes. | -这根线吗? -没错 |
[31:59] | Well, now, don’t get excited, but someone that you and I love… | 你…你听了不要生气 你跟我心爱的小宝贝 |
[32:04] | …has volunteered to go down the drain to get your ring. | 自愿要到排水管里面去 找你的戒指 |
[32:07] | -Stuart? -Good guess, Mom. | -史都华? -你猜对了 妈 |
[32:09] | You let our son go down the kitchen drain? | 你让我儿子下排水管? |
[32:12] | Now, Eleanor, don’t be upset. | 好了 妈妈 不要生气 |
[32:14] | It’s been well thought out. | 不会有事的 |
[32:16] | If there’s a problem, I pull on the string and…. | 如果有什么问题 我只要用力一扯绳子 |
[32:20] | Now you can be upset. | 你可以发飙了 |
[32:22] | Are you okay? Can you hear me? | 史都华 怎么样 你没事吧 |
[32:24] | Hurry! I’m slipping. | 快点 我在…往下滑 |
[32:27] | -Get more string. -Great. | -快找绳子 -好 |
[32:30] | There must be string here. | 应该有绳子的 |
[32:31] | -There is no more. -What else can we use? | -已经用掉了 -还能用什么代替绳子? |
[32:35] | -Spaghetti? -We’re out of spaghetti. | -义大利面? -吃完了 |
[32:36] | -Well, do we have macaroni? -That’s too short. | -我们还有通心粉吗? -太短了啦 |
[32:39] | -We can tie it together with—No. | -我们可以接起来… -不行 |
[32:42] | Hurry! | 快一点 |
[32:43] | Hang on, Stuart! | 撑着点 史都华 |
[32:45] | Margalo, what are you doing? | 玛歌萝 你做什么? |
[32:47] | Stuart, I’m coming! Grab on! | 史都华 我来了 抓住绳子 |
[32:49] | Lower! Lower! | 低一点… |
[32:51] | I got it! | 抓住了 |
[32:55] | -Are you all right? -Are you hurt? | -你没事吧? -你受伤了吗? |
[32:59] | Don’t scare me like that. | 以后不准再这样吓我了 |
[33:02] | Margalo, you’re the best friend I ever had. | 玛歌萝 你是我最要好的朋友 |
[33:13] | What if someone had accidentally turned on the garbage disposal? | 要是有人刚好打开垃圾箱 那怎么办啊? |
[33:17] | I would not have let that happen. | 我不会让那种事发生的 |
[33:19] | -You let him go down the drain. -He wanted to go. | -可是你却让他下去 -他想下去呀 |
[33:22] | If Martha wanted to go up the chimney… | 如果玛莎想要爬到烟囱上 |
[33:24] | …or George wanted to go into the toilet, would you let them? | 或是小治想要钻进马桶里 你会答应吗? |
[33:27] | I love Stuart as much as you do. | 我跟你一样 非常爱史都华 |
[33:30] | I just don’t happen to be quite as…. | 我只是没那么… |
[33:32] | Emotional? Irrational? What were you going to say? | 情绪化? 不够理性? 你到底想说什么? |
[33:37] | I forget. | 我忘了 |
[33:38] | I know I’m overprotective, it’s just… | 我知道我过度保护他 可是… |
[33:41] | …I can’t stand the idea of Stuart getting hurt. | 我只是不希望史都华受到伤害 |
[34:28] | I’m sorry, Stuart. | 对不起 史都华 |
[35:14] | What? | 什么? |
[35:23] | You people sure like your meat loaf. | 你们还真爱吃肉饼 |
[35:26] | You find the ring? | 找到了没有? |
[35:29] | Everything but. | 还没找到 |
[35:34] | Has anyone seen Margalo? I can’t find her anywhere. | 有没有看到玛歌萝? 我到处都找不到他 |
[35:38] | Maybe she just went for a walk or a little flight around the neighborhood. | 也许他只是出去散个步 或是在附近兜兜风 |
[35:42] | Sure, to strengthen her wing. | 对啊 可以锻练翅膀 |
[35:43] | Yeah, maybe. But why’d she leave me her pin? | 可是…他为什么把胸针留下? |
[35:49] | Oh, you know, Stuart… | 你知道的 史都华 |
[35:52] | …Margalo is kind of a free spirit. | 玛歌萝他习惯了 自由自在 |
[35:55] | Maybe she just felt it was time to go. | 也许他只是觉得 该离开这里了 |
[35:58] | Without even saying goodbye? | 他连再见都没有说? |
[36:24] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[36:25] | I think I know what happened. I think that falcon got her. | 我知道出了什么事 他被猎鹰抓走 |
[36:29] | -Yeah? -I’m going to find her. | -是吗? -我要去找他 |
[36:32] | And don’t try to talk me out of it. I’ve made up my mind. | 你不用劝我 因为我下定决心了 |
[36:35] | Are you crazy? You can’t go out there. | 你疯了 你不能到外面去 |
[36:38] | Because I’m too small? | 就因为我个子小? |
[36:39] | Let me tell you something, you’re as big as you feel. | 我告诉你一句话 我人小志气高 |
[36:43] | Then let me come with you. | 那我跟你一起去 |
[36:45] | No, I need you to stay and cover for me. | 不行 我要你留在家里掩护我 |
[36:48] | Cover for you? How? | 要怎么掩护你? 你说 |
[36:50] | Make something up. You’re smart. | 你最聪明了 乱掰啊 |
[36:52] | Stuart, she’s just a bird. | 史都华 他只是只小鸟 |
[36:54] | No, George, she’s my friend. | 不 小治 他是我朋友 |
[36:57] | And when you’re friends with Stuart Little, you’re friends for life. | 只要成为小史都华的朋友 一辈子都是朋友 |
[37:01] | Well, ifyou won’t let me come, at least get somebody to go with you. | 好吧 如果你不让我去 那至少找别人陪你一起去 |
[37:07] | Snow! | 雪铃… |
[37:11] | The good silverware’s in the dining room. | 名贵银器都放在餐厅里 |
[37:12] | Take anything, but don’t hurt me. | 你想要尽管拿走 别伤害我 |
[37:15] | It’s me. Stuart. | 是我 史都华 |
[37:18] | You. This better be important. | 是你呀 你最好有重要的事 |
[37:20] | Margalo’s still missing. | 玛歌萝不见了 |
[37:22] | I should’ve been more specific. I meant important to me. | 你没听懂我的话 对我很重要的事 |
[37:25] | I’m going to look for her. I hoped you’d come. | 我要出去找他 你陪我一起去 好不好? |
[37:28] | Look, Stuart, do yourself a favor. Buy a parakeet and forget her. | 史都华 你帮帮忙好不好 买只鹦鹉忘了他吧 |
[37:33] | I can’t forget her. She’s in terrible trouble and I have to help her. | 我不能忘了他 他现在有麻烦 我必须去救他 |
[37:37] | I mean what am l, a man or a… | 不然的话我还是人吗? |
[37:39] | …mouse? | 不…老鼠? |
[37:42] | Is that a trick question? | 这是脑筋急转弯吗? |
[37:45] | It’s important. You got to help me. | 拜托 这很重要 你一定要帮我 |
[37:48] | And why would I do that? | 我为什么要帮你啊? |
[37:50] | Well, because we’re family… | 因为我们是一家人 |
[37:51] | …and because I’d do the same for you. | 还有…还有因为… 我也会帮你 |
[37:54] | And if you don’t, and the Littles ask where I am, | 要是你不帮忙 爸妈问起我在哪里 |
[37:57] | George’ll say you ate me. | 小治就会说你吃了我 |
[38:00] | What? | 什么? |
[38:01] | Why you little rat! | 你这个小鼠辈 |
[38:05] | You know something? | 你…你知道吗? |
[38:07] | Everybody thinks you’re so nice. You’re not so nice. | 大家都觉得你很乖 其实你乖个屁呀 |
[38:11] | Come on! It’ll be fun. It’s an adventure. | 好啦 会很好玩 这是一场冒险 |
[38:19] | Hey! Mario Andretti, slow down. Let’s pace ourselves. | 喂 疯狂赛车手 慢一点 不要开那么快 |
[38:23] | I’ll have a heart attack. | 我心脏病都快发作了 |
[38:25] | I think I’m having a thrombosis and I don’t even know what it means. | 我好像得了血栓症 我根本就不晓得那是什么病 |
[38:34] | George! Stuart! Breakfast! | 小治 史都华 吃早餐了 |
[38:38] | Get it while it’s hot. | 快来趁热吃 |
[38:40] | Say, “Mama.” | 说 妈妈 |
[38:42] | Say, “Dada.” | 说 爸爸 |
[38:45] | Say anything? | 说…什么都好 |
[38:49] | ‘Morning, George. | 早安 小治 |
[38:50] | Where’s Stuart? | 史都华呢? |
[38:52] | He already left. | 他已经出门了 |
[38:54] | He did? Without eating breakfast? | 真的? 没吃早餐就走了? |
[38:57] | He had to get to school early… | 他要提早到学校 |
[39:00] | …because he’s in a school play. | 因为他要排演话剧 |
[39:02] | Really? | 真的? |
[39:03] | Yes. He plays a mouse. And they rehearse every morning before school. | 真的 他演一只老鼠 他们每天早上上课前都要排戏 |
[39:10] | Why didn’t he tell us? | 他怎么都没提呢? |
[39:11] | He forgot. You know, being worried about Margalo. | 他忘了 他一直在担心玛歌萝 |
[39:16] | Right. | 对哦 |
[39:18] | Good. This’ll keep his mind off it. | 也好 可以让他想点别的 |
[39:22] | Got to go. | 我要走了 |
[39:31] | Say, “Oatmeal.” | 说 麦片粥 |
[39:39] | Oh, boy. This is a sign, Stuart. Like the burning bush. | 这是个预兆 史都华 就像燃烧的树丛 |
[39:41] | Except it’s a carburetor and I’m not Moses. | 不过这是引擎 而我也不是摩西 |
[39:44] | But it’s telling us something. | 但这是个不祥预兆 |
[39:46] | Let your people go! | 求求你放了我吧 |
[39:48] | -We’re not giving up. -Oh, why not? | -不能放弃 -为什么? |
[39:50] | Giving up is fun. And look at all the time you save. | 放弃很好玩的 可以省下很多的时间 |
[39:53] | I’m telling you, if more people gave up, there’d be fewer wars. | 我告诉你 如果大家都懂得放弃 战争就会少多了 |
[40:24] | Bill. | 帐单… |
[40:31] | George. | 小治 |
[40:32] | Hi, Mom. | 嗨 妈 |
[40:35] | Where’s Stuart? | 史都华呢? |
[40:37] | He’s not home? | 他还没回来吗? |
[40:39] | Oh, I just remembered. He told me to tell you that he’s rehearsing again. | 哦 我想起来了 他要我告诉你 他又要排戏了 |
[40:43] | At Will’s house. And he’s sleeping over there tonight. | 到威尔家 他还要在他们家过夜 |
[40:46] | Sleepover? On a school night? | 在那过夜? 明天要上课 |
[40:48] | Hey, that’s what he said. Got to go. | 对呀 他是这么说的 我上楼了 |
[41:02] | Hello? | 喂… |
[41:03] | Hey, Will. It’s me, George. | 嗨 威尔 我是小治 |
[41:04] | If my mom calls, Stuart’s at your house, okay? | 我妈打过去就说史都华在你家 好吗? |
[41:08] | Hold on a second. | 你等一下 |
[41:11] | Hello? | 喂… |
[41:12] | Will, hi. It’s Mrs. Little. May I speak with Stuart, please? | 威尔 嗨 我是李妈妈 请找史都华听电话? |
[41:15] | -Stuart? -You know, my son. | -史都华? -对 我儿子 |
[41:18] | Oh, Stuart. You mean now? | 哦 史都华 现在吗? |
[41:21] | Well, now is when I’m calling. | 是呀 我要跟他说话 |
[41:23] | Oh, he just went in the bathroom. | 他刚刚去上厕所 |
[41:25] | I think he’ll be a while. He brought a magazine. | 可能要一阵子哦 他带了杂志进去 |
[41:29] | -Well, then, is your mother there? -Hold on a second. | -好吧 那你妈在不在? -请你等一下 |
[41:33] | -I told her. -Did she buy it? | -我跟她说了 -她信不信? |
[41:35] | Yeah, but now she wants to speak to my mom. What will I tell her? | 信 可是她现在要找我妈 我该怎么说? |
[41:39] | Make something up. You’re smart. | 你最聪明了 乱掰呀 |
[41:40] | If I was smart, I wouldn’t be in this situation. | 要是我够聪明 就不会惹这种麻烦了 |
[41:45] | She can’t come to the phone right now. She’s in the bathroom, too. | 她现在没办法接电话 她也在上厕所 |
[41:49] | But not the same bathroom! | 不是同一间厕所啦 |
[41:51] | -Just let her know I called. Thanks. -Okay, Mrs. Little. | -跟她说我打来过 -好 李妈妈 |
[41:56] | -It’s all clear. -I owe you one. | -都搞定了 -我欠你一次 |
[41:59] | -Now will you tell me what’s going on? -It’s too complicated. Later. | -好 快说到底是怎么回事? -太复杂了 再见 |
[42:05] | Little hi, Little low. | 李家酷 李家好 |
[42:07] | Little hey, Little ho. | 李家赞 李家妙 |
[42:10] | -Boys home? -Well, George is. | -儿子们呢? -小治在家 |
[42:13] | But Stuart is rehearsing his play. | 但是史都华要排演话剧 |
[42:15] | Then he’s sleeping over at Will’s house. | 而且今天晚上要在威尔家过夜 |
[42:18] | -He’s going without George? -I think it’ll give him room to grow. | -小治没一块去吗? -因为我想给他成长的空间啊 |
[42:28] | Oh, Stuart, we’ve been walking for hours. | 史都华 我们走了好久 |
[42:31] | I can’t take another step. | 我真的走不动了啦 |
[42:34] | You know me, I hate to be negative. But when I walk this much, I chafe. | 我实在很不想发牢骚 但是走了这么久 我累毙了 |
[42:38] | Also, I hate to bring this up… | 还有…这有点难以启齿 |
[42:42] | …but I need to go tinky. | 我…我想上洗手间 |
[42:45] | How about the alley? | 去巷子尿啊 |
[42:46] | I’m a house cat. We’re fastidious creatures. | 我是家猫 我们非常的爱干净 |
[42:49] | We don’t just yell, “Bomb’s away!” and go wherever we are! | 我们才不会大叫”我尿急” 然后就到处乱撒尿 |
[42:54] | Oh, look, let’s face it. We’ll never find her. | 面对现实吧 我们找不到他的 |
[42:57] | If only we knew someone who really knew the city. | 真希望我们认识 消息灵通的人 |
[43:00] | Yeah, someone who knows the city’s disgusting underbelly. | 是啊 认识一个什么 狗屁倒灶的事都知道的人 |
[43:04] | Who do I know that’s disgusting? | 我会有这种肮脏的朋友吗? |
[43:16] | Don’t threaten me! What I could tell the health inspector… | 你敢威胁我 小心我去卫生机关告状 |
[43:19] | …would close you down in a New York minute! | 保证让你们马上关门大吉 |
[43:22] | Monty! | 蒙弟 |
[43:24] | Snowbell! What are you doing here? | 雪铃 你在这里干什么? |
[43:29] | -We’ve been looking all over for you. -We need your help. | -我们正在到处找你啊 -我们需要你帮忙 |
[43:32] | Hey, Snow, are you two still friends or can I eat him? | 雪铃老兄 你们是朋友吗? 我能吃掉他吗? |
[43:36] | -No, Monty, you can’t eat him. -Please. | -不行 蒙弟 你不能吃他 -求求你 |
[43:39] | No! Now, pay attention. | 不行 蒙弟 我问你 |
[43:41] | What do you know about a bird called Falcon? | 你知不知道有一只鸟叫佛肯? |
[43:44] | Falcon? Oh, that’s a bad guy. You don’t want to fool with him. | 佛肯? 他是个大坏蛋 你最好不要去招惹他 |
[43:48] | Where would we find him? | 哪里可以找到他? |
[43:50] | You don’t want to find him. | 最好别去找他 |
[43:52] | You don’t want anything to do with him. Trust me. | 你不会希望跟他有任何关系 相信我 |
[43:56] | He’d eat you so fast you’d be falcon poop before you could yell for help. | 你还来不及叫救命 就会被他吃了变成猎鹰便便 |
[44:01] | Falcons are vicious. | 佛肯是个狠角色 |
[44:02] | They grab you by your neck and carry you so high, | 他会抓住你的脖子飞到空中去 |
[44:04] | you can’t even see the ground. | 让你连地面都看不到 |
[44:06] | Then they drop you. And when you land, | 再把你丢下 摔成肉酱 |
[44:08] | they drink what’s left through a straw. | 然后用吸管喝你们的血水 |
[44:12] | Snowbell, are you all right? | 雪铃 你还好吧? |
[44:14] | Oh, yeah. In fact, good news: | 很好 好得很 好消息 |
[44:17] | I no longer need a litter box. | 我现在不必找厕所了 |
[44:22] | Mop up on aisle three. | 这里需要清洁工了 |
[44:27] | Stu, listen. This whole thing has been a groove and a gas… | 史都华 你听好 这场冒险是很刺激 很好玩 |
[44:30] | …but it’s important to know when the fun’s over. | 不过你最好是懂见好就收 |
[44:33] | You don’t want to be that last pathetic person who leaves a party. | 不要当最后一个走 留下来付钱的傻瓜 |
[44:36] | I told you. I’m not giving up. We’re going to find the falcon. | 我说过 我不会放弃的 我们一定要找到佛肯 |
[44:40] | All right, then. It’s your funeral. | 随便你 想死我就不拦你 |
[44:43] | Okay, listen. Listen carefully. | 好了 听着 |
[44:46] | The falcon lives across the park… | 仔细的听好 佛肯就住在公园对面 |
[44:49] | …at the very tiptop of the Pishkin Building. | 比西肯大厦的顶楼之上 |
[44:52] | Not many people go up there. And even fewer return. | 很少 人上去过那里 更少人回来过 |
[45:19] | Well, here we are, Snowbell. This is it. | 雪铃 就是这儿 我们到了 |
[45:28] | “Salmon, catfish, tuna.” | 鲑鱼 鲶鱼 金枪鱼… |
[45:31] | Why do they taunt me? | 他们干嘛逗我? |
[45:33] | How can you think of food at a time like this? | 这个时候你满脑子还在想着吃的? |
[45:35] | Stay on track, will you? | 拜托你专心一点 |
[45:37] | I’m nervous. When I’m nervous, I eat. | 我很紧张 我只要一紧张就会想吃 |
[45:40] | Because I know in my growling gut | 因为我心里非常的清楚 |
[45:42] | if anything happens to you, I’ll be blamed. | 如果你要是出了什么事的话 我就毁了 |
[45:45] | I’m sure they already know we’re gone and plan to replace me with a hamster. | 主人会怪我 他们早就想要用小仓鼠来取代我了 |
[45:49] | Don’t worry. George has us covered. | 放心啦 小治会掩护我们 |
[45:51] | George? George doesn’t know poop from applesauce. | 小治? 他连便便跟苹果酱都分不清 |
[45:55] | And I say that with a great deal of affection. | 不过我还是非常喜欢小治啦 |
[46:04] | -Hello, Little residence. -Oh, George. I’m glad you answered. | -喂 这是李公馆 -小治 真高兴是你接的 |
[46:08] | Who is it? Can you speak louder? | 哪位啊? 请你大声一点 好吗? |
[46:10] | George, it’s me, Stuart. | 小治 是我啦 史都华 |
[46:15] | Where are you? How are you? | 你在哪里 你好吗? |
[46:17] | Did you find her? Are you all right? | 找到他了没有? 你没事吧? |
[46:18] | How’s Snowbell? When’ll you be home? | 雪铃好吗? 你几时回家? |
[46:20] | Mom and Dad are asking lots of questions. | 你妈一直追问我你的事情 |
[46:22] | So are you. | 你也一样 |
[46:23] | I only have a second. | 我的时间不多了 |
[46:24] | I just want you to know that we’re on the trail… | 我只是想让你知道 我们快要搞定了 |
[46:27] | …and with any luck, we’ll be home by dinner. And, George… | 幸运的话就能回家吃晚饭 对了 小治 |
[46:30] | -…thanks for covering for me. -Sure. | -谢谢你这么挺我 -应该的 |
[46:33] | But where are you? | 你到底在哪里啊? |
[46:35] | Now, listen closely. We’re at the Pishkin Building. | 你听好了 我们在比西肯大楼 |
[46:38] | Please deposit $0.35 for the next five minutes. | 请再投入3毛5 才能再继续通话 |
[46:41] | -Snowbell, I need more change. -What do I look like, a fanny pack? | -雪铃 我还需要铜板 -我的样子长得像零钱包吗? |
[46:45] | Are you still there? | 你还在不在? |
[46:47] | Is that Stuart? | 是史都华吗? |
[46:50] | Let me think. Yeah. | 我想想 对 |
[46:52] | I thought he was coming home. | 他该回家了 |
[46:55] | He is. Later. He and Will just need to rehearse some more. | 对 晚一点 他还要再跟威尔排几场戏 |
[46:58] | In fact, I just left him at Will’s. | 我刚才送他去威尔家的 |
[47:06] | Hello, Mrs. Little. Is George home? | 你好 李妈妈 小治在吗? |
[47:11] | -Will, I found it! -Found what? | -威尔 我找到了 -找到什么? |
[47:13] | -The calculator. -The calculator? | -小计算器啊 -什么计算器? |
[47:16] | Will, where’s Stuart? | 威尔 史都华呢? |
[47:19] | It’s okay. She knows about the play. | 没关系 她知道话剧的事 |
[47:22] | It’s supposed to be a surprise. | 这本来应该是个惊喜的 |
[47:24] | I had to tell her so she’d know Stuart’s at your house. | 我不说不行 她想知道史都华在你家 |
[47:26] | We’re going back there. | 我们现在就回你家去 |
[47:28] | Oh, yeah. Right. It’s going to be great. | 哦 没错 一定会很棒的 |
[47:31] | I just need to get the calculator? | 我只是过来拿计算器 |
[47:33] | -To figure out how long to rehearse. -It’s a very complicated play. | -这样才能计算排演的时间 -这出话剧的剧情很复杂 |
[47:37] | -Come on. Let’s go. -See you later, Mrs. Little. | -对呀 我们走吧 -等会见了 李妈妈 |
[47:41] | George, don’t forget you two have a soccer game later. | 小治 别忘了你们待会儿 有一场足球比赛 |
[47:44] | We’ll meet you there! | 足球场上见了 |
[47:50] | I can’t handle this. I’m too stressed. | 我快不行了 我太紧张了 |
[47:52] | All this lying. I’ve never lied before. | 说这么多谎 我从来没说过谎 |
[47:54] | That’s why she believes you. | 所以她才相信你啊 |
[47:56] | -Boy, are we in trouble. -“We”? | -我们麻烦大了 -我们? |
[47:58] | Yeah, “we.” He didn’t spend the night rehearsing at my house. | 对 包括你 他可没为了排戏在我家过夜 |
[48:12] | What are you planning to do, Mighty Mouse, scale the wall? | 你有什么飞天绝招 太空飞鼠 变成蜘蛛鼠? |
[48:16] | I’ll think of something. | 我会想出办法的 |
[48:32] | So long, Snowbell! | 再见了 雪铃 |
[48:33] | You’ve got guts, kid. | 真有种 孩子 |
[48:35] | Guts and spunk. | 有胆量 有智慧 |
[48:38] | Not to mention moxie. | 还有无比的勇气 |
[48:41] | You’ve got guts, spunk and moxie. | 有种 有胆量 有勇气 |
[49:02] | Okay. Here we go. | 好了 好戏上场 |
[49:05] | All right, Falcon. Hand her over and nobody gets hurt. | 猎鹰佛肯 把她交出来我就饶了你 |
[49:31] | You up here? | 你在吗? |
[49:38] | Is anybody here? | 有人在家吗? |
[49:39] | I’m here. | 我在家 |
[49:44] | I came for my friend Margalo. If you’ve hurt her, I’ll– | 我要找我朋友玛歌萝 你敢伤害他 我就… |
[49:49] | -You’ll what? -Tell me right now. Is she all right? | -就怎样 -快点告诉我 她怎么样了? |
[49:52] | Why not ask her yourself, Whiskers? | 你可以自己问她 |
[49:58] | Margalo, run! | 玛歌萝…快跑 |
[50:00] | Fly away while I’ve got him covered. What are you waiting for? | 快飞走 让我来对付他 你快走呀? |
[50:07] | This kid’s priceless. Tell me, Cheese-face, does this sound familiar? | 这个小鬼真好骗 你听好 小笨鼠 这些话你听过吧 |
[50:11] | “Oh, my wing. I don’t think I can fly.” | 我的翅膀 我可能飞不动了 |
[50:14] | What are you talking about? | 你在胡说什么? |
[50:16] | I can’t drill through the wood. | 你真是笨到极点了 |
[50:17] | She scammed you. She played you like a harp. | 他骗了你了 他把你耍得团团转 |
[50:21] | Margalo, what does he mean? | 玛歌萝? 他是什么意思? |
[50:24] | Okay, now it’s getting sad. Maybe this will clear things up. | 好吧 看你可怜 看到这个你应该懂了吧 |
[50:29] | My mom’s ring. | 我妈的钻戒 |
[50:34] | I’m so sorry. I never wanted to hurt you. | 真的很对不起 我一点都不想伤害你 |
[50:39] | But, Margalo, why? | 可是 玛歌萝 为什么? |
[50:43] | Don’t be upset, Mouse-boy. | 不要难过 小白鼠 |
[50:45] | She has conned smarter than you. Or did you think you were special? | 你太笨了 他骗了你了 你真以为他把你当成朋友? |
[50:49] | A real friend? | 真正的朋友? |
[50:51] | I didn’t lie about that, Stuart. | 不 这一点我没有骗你 |
[50:54] | You are my friend. | 史都华 你是我的朋友 |
[50:57] | Then come with me. | 那就跟我走 |
[50:59] | She’s not going anywhere. | 他哪儿都不能去 |
[51:01] | Oh, yes, she is. | 你错了 他要走 |
[51:06] | Was that your best shot? Now, let me show you mine. | 你也未免太逊了 让我来教你几招 |
[51:11] | Don’t hurt him, Falcon! | 佛肯 不要伤害他 |
[51:13] | I won’t hurt him. The sidewalk will! | 我不会的 除非他摔下去 |
[51:16] | Can’t we talk this over? | 我们不能好好谈一谈吗? |
[51:21] | No! Stuart! | 不 史都华 |
[51:24] | Let me go! No, Falcon! | 放开我 放开 |
[51:41] | A few days in here should provide you with an attitude adjustment. | 在桶子里关几天 你就会乖乖听话了 |
[51:50] | What have I done? | 我做了什么? |
[51:54] | I’ll bet something terrible has happened. The Littles will kill me. | 我敢打赌他一定出事了 主人会宰了我的 |
[51:59] | I know, I’ll bring home another mouse in a snazzy outfit… | 有了 另外找一只痞痞的 白老鼠带回家 |
[52:03] | …teach him to drive a sports car and pass him off as Stuart. | 我得先教他开跑车 让他假扮成史都华 |
[52:07] | Who am I kidding? I have to get up there. But how? | 我在骗谁啊? 我非得上去不可 怎么上去? |
[52:19] | I hope I live to regret this. | 希望我还有命后悔这么做 |
[52:27] | Stuart? Yoo-hoo? | 史都华? |
[52:35] | Come out, come out wherever you are. | 不管你在哪儿 快出来吧 |
[52:38] | Please don’t jump out from behind anything. | 拜托不要突然跳出来吓我 |
[52:41] | Remember, I have a strong stomach but a very weak heart. | 你知道的 我的胃很强壮 可是心脏却很无力 |
[52:48] | Here, Mousie-Mousie. | 小老鼠 快出来 |
[52:49] | Snowbell? Is that you? Is that really you? | 雪铃? 是你吗? 真的是你吗? |
[52:53] | -Margalo? Where are you? -ln the can. | -玛歌萝? 你在哪儿? -我在里面 |
[52:56] | Oh, okay. I’ll wait. | 哦 好吧 我等你 |
[52:58] | No, in the paint can. | 我在油漆罐里 |
[53:03] | Why are you in there? Is this some kind of trick? | 你在里面干嘛啊? 你想作弄我是吗? |
[53:06] | Just get me out. | 快点救我出去 |
[53:08] | Is Stuart in there, too? | 史都华也在里面? |
[53:10] | No, Snowbell, he’s dead. | 他不在 他死了 |
[53:13] | What? Stuart is dead? | 什么? 史都华挂了? |
[53:16] | Falcon killed him. | 佛肯害死了他 |
[53:17] | No. He can’t be, he’s…. | 不 不可能的 他… |
[53:20] | I was supposed to protect him. | 我…我应该要保护他的 |
[53:25] | I wish it was me who had been killed. | 我真希望被害死的是我 |
[53:29] | Really? | 真的? |
[53:30] | No. But I am very unhappy! | 假的 不过我现在 超不爽倒是真的 |
[53:57] | Oh, dear. I’m dumped on a boat. | 完了 我被丢在船上 |
[54:01] | I’m on a garbage barge. I got to get off. | 还是一艘垃圾船 我得下船去 |
[54:06] | Hello there! | 我在这里 |
[54:09] | I’m over here! On the barge! Can you hear me? | 垃圾船上 听到了没有? |
[54:14] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[54:16] | I’m not supposed to be here! | 我不应该在这里的 |
[54:19] | I need to get off! | 我要下船 |
[54:21] | Help me! | 帮帮我 |
[54:24] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[54:36] | Rita, hi. I was in the neighborhood. I thought I’d get the boys. | 嗨 丽塔 我刚好在附近 所以顺道过来接孩子们 |
[54:40] | -George and Will? -George and Stuart. | -孩子们? -小治跟史都华 |
[54:42] | George is here, but I haven’t seen Stuart. | 小治在我家 可是史都华不在啊 |
[54:45] | But he slept here last night. | 他昨天晚上在这儿过夜的 |
[54:48] | No. | 没有啊 |
[54:50] | George! | 小治 |
[54:54] | What are you going to do now? | 你现在该怎么办? |
[54:56] | Which way’s Canada? | 要怎么去加拿大? |
[55:06] | This is terrible. | 太惨了 |
[55:09] | I just want to go home. | 我现在只想回家 |
[55:12] | I know a Little is supposed to always see a silver lining. | 我知道李家子弟 应该要往好的方面想 |
[55:18] | Maybe this means I’m not really a Little. | 也许我真的不是李家子弟 |
[55:21] | Maybe I’m just Stuart Nobody. | 我只不过是一个无名小卒 |
[55:25] | Stuart Nothing. | 没用的史都华 |
[55:43] | There is no silver lining! | 根本就没有什么好的地方 |
[55:51] | Oh, no. What have I done? | 不 我做了什么? |
[56:11] | My plane. | 我的飞机… |
[56:14] | My plane! | 我的飞机 |
[56:15] | The silver lining! This is it! | 塞翁失马 焉知非福 |
[56:26] | -All right, George, where is he? -And this time, the truth. | -快说 小治 他在哪里? -老实回答 说实话 |
[56:29] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[56:31] | It is never okay to lie to your parents. | 小治 对父母亲是很不应该的 |
[56:34] | Is it okay to break a promise to your brother? | 难道出卖你的弟弟 就没关系吗? |
[56:36] | It’s wrong to promise your brother you’ll lie to your parents. | 答应弟弟对父母说谎 这是不对的事 |
[56:39] | Listen to the tone of my voice. Tell us where Stuart is. | 我现在很严肃的问你 我要你告诉我史都华在哪里? |
[56:43] | It was a promise. Brother to brother. | 我跟他是兄弟 我要信守承诺 |
[56:45] | George, I understand. I have a brother. | 小治 我了解 我也有兄弟 |
[56:48] | But whatever I promised, if he was in danger, | 就算我们有过承诺 他有危险 |
[56:50] | that would matter more to me than the promise. | 对我来说 承诺就不重要了 |
[56:52] | How would we all feel if anything happened to Stuart? | 如果史都华他出了什么事 你跟我们会有什么感觉呢? |
[56:59] | He’s at the Pishkin Building. | 他应该在比西肯大楼 |
[57:02] | -Dad. -What? | -爸 -干嘛? |
[57:03] | -Am I in trouble? -No, son. You’re in big trouble. | -我有麻烦了吗? -不对 你有大麻烦了 |
[58:44] | -Mom, Dad, I’m really sorry. -You should be. | -爸 妈 真的很对不起 -你是应该道歉 |
[58:48] | For all we know, Stuart could be out there now, lying face down with his– | 现在史都华很可能流落街头 昏倒在地上 |
[58:54] | Or, he could be fine. We don’t have to assume the worst. | 也可能他很好 我们不应该太悲观 |
[58:57] | After all, it’s not the Little way. | 毕竟 这不是李家的作风 |
[59:00] | Yes, you’re right. | 没错 你说的对 |
[59:01] | He could be puttering home right now in his shiny little car. | 他很有可能正开着拉风小跑车回家呢 |
[59:05] | Smiling and happy. | 满脸的笑容 |
[59:06] | His whiskers fluttering in the breeze. | 可爱的小胡须随风飘动 |
[59:09] | -Mom. -Yes, George. | -妈 -什么事啊 小治 |
[59:10] | I don’t think he’s puttering home. | 他应该没有开车回家 |
[59:16] | Who would do this? | 谁会做这种事? |
[59:21] | Tiny little vandals. | 可恶的迷你小贼 |
[59:25] | That miserable falcon! | 可恨的臭猎鹰 |
[59:28] | From this day forward, I vow revenge. | 我现在对天发誓 我要报仇 |
[59:31] | If that falcon were here right now, I’d rip his throat out. | 要是猎鹰在这里 我要咬断他的喉咙 |
[59:35] | I’d scratch his face off. I’d– | 把他抓成大花脸 我… |
[59:40] | That’s him. | 他来了 |
[59:41] | Don’t hurt me. | 求求你不要伤害我 |
[59:42] | Kill the bird, not me. | 杀他 不要杀我 |
[59:44] | I’m going to be falcon poop. | 我要变成猎鹰的便便了 |
[59:48] | Well, well, well. The canary is out of her cage. | 真是了不起啊 小黄莺逃出笼子了 |
[59:51] | And how nice. She’s brought a friend for dinner. | 你真乖耶 带朋友回来给我吃 |
[59:54] | Too bad I don’t like canned food. | 可惜我不爱吃罐头食物 |
[1:00:02] | Snowbell, get out! | 雪铃 快出来 |
[1:00:03] | Can’t. Stuck. Too fat! | 不行 我太胖了 卡住了 |
[1:00:19] | Don’t do it, Falcon. Or else! | 别乱来 佛肯 你会后悔的 |
[1:00:21] | Do what? What’s he doing? | 乱来? 他在干嘛? |
[1:00:23] | Or else what? | 后悔? |
[1:00:24] | Or else you’ll lose this. | 后悔失去了这个钻戒 |
[1:00:29] | Put that down, Margalo. | 快把它放下 玛歌萝 |
[1:00:31] | I’m through doing what you tell me to do. | 我不想再对你唯命是从了 |
[1:00:33] | I’m leaving you, Falcon, forever. | 佛肯 我要永远离开你 |
[1:00:35] | Oh, and what do you think you’ll be without me? | 你想想看 没有我 你会怎么样呢? |
[1:00:39] | Free. | 自由 |
[1:00:44] | Big mistake. I’ll be back for you, Fur-ball. | 大错特错 待会再修理你 毛球 |
[1:00:46] | Don’t hurry! | 慢慢来 |
[1:01:06] | -Stuart! You’re alive! -So far! | -史都华 你还活着 -对啊 |
[1:01:10] | Where’d you get the plane? | 飞机是从哪里弄来的? |
[1:01:11] | A garbage dump. | 垃圾堆里 |
[1:01:13] | Sorry I asked. | 当我没问 |
[1:01:15] | -I hope we’re not too late. -Keep your eyes peeled. He could be anywhere. | -希望不会太迟 -睁大眼睛仔细的找 |
[1:01:18] | Careful now. One step at a time. | 小心一点 一步一步走 |
[1:01:20] | That’s it. You’re going to make it. Yeah! | 很好 你一定会成功的 |
[1:01:31] | I’m alive. I’m alive. | 我还活着… |
[1:01:36] | Stuart! Is that you? Take me with you! | 史都华 是你吗? 快来带我走 |
[1:01:41] | What about me? How will I get down from here? | 我该怎么办? 我要怎么下去啊? |
[1:01:49] | I think this is it. Turn here. | 就是这里 快转弯 |
[1:01:50] | Okey-dokey. No problem. | 你放心 看我的 |
[1:01:57] | Hey, look! It’s Stuart. | 你们看 是史都华 |
[1:01:59] | Stop the car! | 快停车 |
[1:02:07] | Stuart! | 史都华 |
[1:02:10] | Look at that bird. He’s bigger than me. | 看那只猎鹰 他比我还大 |
[1:02:12] | We got to save him. Come on. | 我们快去救他 走 |
[1:02:14] | It’s the Littles. I’m saved! | 是李家人 我得救了 |
[1:02:18] | Wait! It’s me! | 等一等 是我啊 |
[1:02:19] | Follow that flying mouse. | 跟着那只飞天小老鼠 |
[1:02:21] | -No problem. -Hey-Little, Ho-Little… | -你放心 -李家酷 李家好 |
[1:02:23] | …Hoo-Little, Hey-Hottle, Ho-Wottle, Wo-Wittle. | 李家赞 李家妙 李家呆 李家笨 |
[1:02:43] | There he is! | 他在那里 |
[1:02:50] | If we get out of this, I’m sticking to painting and dancing. | 要是能平安脱险 我一定会乖乖画画跳舞 |
[1:02:56] | Hey, lady! Get out of the way! | 小姐 不要挡路 快让开 |
[1:03:02] | He’s closing in. | 他追上来了 |
[1:03:19] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的老天 |
[1:03:27] | Keep it running. | 不要熄火 |
[1:03:28] | Okey-dokey. No problem. | 你放心 没问题 看我的 |
[1:03:41] | He can’t hear you. | 他听不见的 |
[1:03:46] | I think we lost him. | 好像甩掉他了 |
[1:03:50] | Going up? | 要上天堂吗? |
[1:03:54] | Frederick, I feel so helpless. | 老公 我们完全帮不了他 |
[1:04:00] | A mouse needs to know his limitations. | 小老鼠不应该妄想当太空飞鼠 |
[1:04:08] | Stuart! Pull up! | 史都华 快拉高 |
[1:04:09] | I can’t! It’s stuck! | 不行 卡死了 |
[1:04:11] | Well, try harder! | 再用力一点 |
[1:04:14] | Margalo! Get out! Save yourself! | 玛歌萝 快逃 你快逃啊 |
[1:04:17] | No, Stuart! If we go, we go together! | 不 史都华 如果坠机 要死一起死 |
[1:04:24] | Stuart! Pull up! | 史都华 快拉高 |
[1:04:26] | -Pull up, Stuart! -Stuart, pull up! | -史都华 快拉高 -史都华 快拉高 |
[1:04:41] | You should’ve stayed in your little hole, Mouse-boy. | 你应该窝在你的老鼠洞 小白鼠 |
[1:04:47] | Stuart, we can’t outrun him. | 史都华 我们甩不掉他 |
[1:04:50] | Then we’ll just have to face him. | 那就只好正面迎敌 |
[1:04:52] | It’s too dangerous. I won’t let you do it. | 那样太危险了 我不能让你这么做 |
[1:04:55] | But I have to try. I’ll be back for you later. | 我必须放手一搏 我会回来接你 |
[1:04:58] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:05:03] | Stuart! Don’t do it! | 史都华 不要去 |
[1:05:11] | Party’s over, Fur-face. | 游戏结束 小白鼠 |
[1:05:21] | What’s he doing? | 他在干嘛? |
[1:05:23] | They’ll crash! | 他们会撞机 |
[1:05:24] | Stuart! Turn! Run away! | 史都华 回转 快逃 |
[1:05:41] | Bye-bye, Birdbrain! | 拜拜 大笨鸟 |
[1:05:51] | Oh, dear. | 完了 |
[1:05:55] | Got you. | 接住你了 |
[1:06:04] | Can’t I get a decent meal in this city? | 请赐给我一顿美味大餐吧 |
[1:06:13] | Thank you. | 谢啦 |
[1:06:18] | Stuart! Are you okay? | 史都华 你没事吧? |
[1:06:20] | I am now. Margalo saved me. | 没事啦 玛歌萝救了我 |
[1:06:22] | We saved each other. | 我们救了彼此 |
[1:06:24] | What did you think you were doing? | 你这是搞什么飞机? |
[1:06:27] | -You almost gave me a heart attack. -I’m sorry, Mom. | -你啊 害我差点心脏病发作 -对不起 妈 |
[1:06:30] | -You ran away from home. -I know. | -你居然离家出走 -我知道 |
[1:06:32] | And you had George lie to us. | 你还强迫小治骗我们 |
[1:06:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:06:35] | Then why am I so proud of you? | 奇怪的是 我怎么还会以你为傲呢? |
[1:06:39] | Mrs. Little, this belongs to you. | 李妈妈 这是你的东西 |
[1:06:43] | My ring. | 我的钻戒 |
[1:06:45] | Yeah, I took it. | 对 是我拿的 |
[1:06:47] | And now she’s giving it back. | 现在她要还给你 |
[1:06:52] | I’m just happy to have all ofyou back. | 我很高兴你们平安的回来了 |
[1:07:00] | Snowbell! | 雪铃 |
[1:07:02] | You made it. | 你还活着 |
[1:07:03] | Thank goodness you’re all right. | 谢天谢地 你没事 |
[1:07:05] | Snowbell, where have you been? | 雪铃 你跑去哪儿了? |
[1:07:10] | You wouldn’t believe what Stuart and Margalo have been through. | 你都没有看到史都华 跟玛歌萝的飞天特技 |
[1:07:13] | You should have seen it. These two were so brave. | 你应该看一看 他们两个有多神勇 |
[1:07:19] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[1:07:23] | And how about me? I played no part in this? | 那…那我呢? 就算没功劳也有苦劳吧? |
[1:07:27] | Well, I have had enough! I’m staying right here, folks! | 我真是受够了 我要留在这里 我不回去了 各位 |
[1:07:31] | Oh, yeah. You’ll never see me again! | 你们别想再见到我了 |
[1:07:35] | Snow, want some tuna when we get home? | 雪铃 想不想吃鲔鱼啊? |
[1:07:37] | Tuna? I love these people. | 鲔鱼? 我最爱吃鲔鱼了 |
[1:07:41] | Wait! Wait for me! | 等等我 |
[1:07:49] | I guess they’re flying south for the winter? | 我猜他们要飞去南方过冬 |
[1:07:53] | I guess. | 大概吧 |
[1:07:58] | You’ve always dreamed of going, haven’t you? | 那一直…是你的梦想 对不对? |
[1:08:01] | But Falcon never let you. | 但是佛肯不让你去 |
[1:08:03] | Every year I’d just watch all the other birds go. | 我每年都眼睁睁的 看着别的鸟飞到南方去 |
[1:08:07] | The ones who were free. | 自由自在的鸟 |
[1:08:10] | You’re free. | 你自由了啊 |
[1:08:13] | We’d be so far apart. | 这样的话我们会相隔两地 |
[1:08:17] | It wouldn’t change a thing. | 我们的心在一起啊 |
[1:08:43] | Well…. | 好了 |
[1:08:45] | You’re sure of the way? We can call AAA. | 你真的知道路? 我们可以帮你 |
[1:08:47] | We can get you maps, discount coupons. | 帮你要地图 拿旅馆优待券 |
[1:08:49] | There’s a place in South Carolina | 南卡罗莱纳有家餐馆 |
[1:08:50] | where they do the best pecan pie. | 他们的核桃派是全世界最好吃的 |
[1:08:53] | I’m a bird. Instinct should take over. | 我是鸟 拥有天生的导航能力 |
[1:08:56] | I guess you’ve waited for this a long time. | 你等这一刻一定等很久了 |
[1:08:58] | All my life. Only…. | 等了一辈子 可是… |
[1:09:02] | Only what, dear? | 怎么了 亲爱的? |
[1:09:04] | Well, now it’s not just talk. Now, it’s the real thing. | 以前只是说说罢了 现在真的要行动了 |
[1:09:08] | Are you scared? | 你会害怕吗? |
[1:09:09] | The world’s pretty big, and I’m pretty small. | 世界那么大 我却这么渺小 |
[1:09:13] | Somebody once told me, “You’re as big as you feel.” | 有人曾经告诉我 人小志气高 |
[1:09:17] | Just spread your wings… | 展开你的双翅 |
[1:09:20] | …and soar. | 飞向天际 |
[1:09:22] | I’ll miss you, Stuart. | 我会想你 史都华 |
[1:09:30] | I’ll miss you, too. | 我也会想你 |
[1:09:38] | I’ll miss all ofyou. | 我会想念大家 |
[1:09:41] | You, too, Snowbell. | 还有你 雪铃 |
[1:09:43] | I’m not going to cry. | 我是不会哭的啦 |
[1:09:54] | Little hi, Little low. | 李家酷 李家好 |
[1:09:56] | Little hey, Little ho. | 李家赞 李家妙… |
[1:10:03] | Stuart? | 史都华? |
[1:10:05] | Yeah, Dad? | 什么事? |
[1:10:06] | What’s the silver lining this time? | 这一次好的方面是什么? |
[1:10:09] | She’ll be back in the spring. | 她明年春天就会回来 |
[1:10:16] | Bye-bye, birdie. | 拜拜 小鸟 |
[1:10:19] | -Did you hear that? -Her first words! She spoke! | -你听到了吗? -太神奇了 玛莎说了第一句话 |
[1:10:23] | -Of course she did. -I knew she could do it. | -那还用说 -我就知道她办得到 |
[1:10:26] | Big deal. When she can fall from a tree | 不稀奇 她能从树上跳下来 |
[1:10:28] | and land on her feet, then I’ll be impressed. | 稳稳的落地 那才厉害呢 |