英文名称:Looper
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | J’ai | 我有 |
[00:58] | Tu as | 你有 |
[01:01] | Il a | 他有 |
[01:04] | Nous avons | 我们有 |
[01:10] | Vous avez | 你们有 |
[01:13] | Ils ont | 他们有 |
[01:40] | Time travel has not yet been invented. | 时间旅行现在还不可行 |
[01:44] | But 30 years from now, it will have been. | 但三十年后 它将成为现实 |
[01:49] | It will be instantly outlawed, | 但自它出现那一刻起便被列为非法 |
[01:52] | used only in secret by the largest criminal organizations. | 因而被世界上最大的犯罪组织秘密地收为己用 |
[02:07] | It’s nearly impossible to dispose of a body in the future. | 在未来世界 要想销毁一具尸体几乎不可能 |
[02:11] | I’m told. Tagging techniques, whatnot. | 因为科技太发达 |
[02:15] | So when these criminal organizations in the future need someone gone, | 当这些来自未来的犯罪组织想让某人销声匿迹时 |
[02:19] | they use specialized assassins in our present called loopers. | 他们就雇佣被称为环形使者的特殊杀手来达成目的 |
[02:25] | And so, | 因此 |
[02:27] | my employers in the future nab the target. | 当我的那些来自未来的雇主抓住目标后 |
[02:31] | They zap him back to me, their looper. | 会把目标传送给我 他们的环形使者身边 |
[02:33] | He appears, hands tied and head sacked. | 目标出现时 手被绑紧 头被蒙住 |
[02:38] | And I do the necessaries. | 而我把该做的做了 |
[02:40] | Collect my silver. | 然后收钱即可 |
[02:43] | So the target is vanished from the future, | 就这样 目标从未来消失了 |
[02:46] | and I’ve just disposed of a body that technically does not exist. | 而我只要将一个严格意义上来说根本不存在的尸体处理掉 |
[02:53] | Clean. | 搞定 |
[03:02] | – Bonjour Joe – Bonjour Beatrice | – 你好 Joe – 你好 Beatrix |
[03:05] | – How’s your French? – Slow. | – 你的法语怎么样了 – 慢慢学呗 |
[03:07] | – How’s the coffee? – Burnt. | – 咖啡怎么样 – 焦了 |
[03:22] | the devil bring you into hell! You have to heal yourself. | 恶魔将你带到了地狱 而你必须得自我疗伤 |
[03:33] | 环形使者 枪支存放处 | |
[03:39] | Two, Jed. | 换两块 Jed |
[03:48] | Hey, Joe. | 嘿 Joe |
[03:49] | – Be at the club tonight? – Yeah. | – 今晚去泡吧吗 – 去啊 |
[03:52] | Four, Jed. | 换四块 Jed |
[04:15] | Bonjour, mademoiselle | 小姐 你好 |
[04:19] | Bang. | 砰 |
[04:58] | Hey, walk around. | 嘿 绕开走 |
[05:00] | Around the bike. I’m not kidding! Wide around, you shit! | 绕开这车走 我可没开玩笑 走远点 你这人渣 |
[05:04] | Rude! If you had a mama, she didn’t raise you right. | 你这人太粗鲁了 如果你有个妈 她一定没教育好你 |
[05:07] | That’s funny. I’m going to pick your mother up later on my bike, | 那就好笑了 因为晚点我要用我这车载你老妈呢 |
[05:10] | – and I’m gonna take my blunderbuss… – Hey, Seth. | – 而且我要拿出我的枪 – 嘿 Seth |
[05:13] | – Hey, Joe. – That’s new. | – 嘿 Joe – 车看上去很潮啊 |
[05:16] | Yeah, thanks. | 是嘛 谢谢夸奖 |
[05:17] | Goddamn thing won’t fucking start. | 这天杀的车就是他妈的启动不了 |
[05:22] | So you going to the Belle? | 你是要去Belle吗 |
[05:25] | – So you bought a slab bike? – Yup. | – 你买了辆喷气机车 – 没错 |
[05:28] | How much that thing set you back? How much? | 那东西花了你多少钱 多少钱 |
[05:31] | I was gonna pull up in it tonight. | 我本来准备今晚骑着它炫一把呢 |
[05:33] | Well, congratulations. You’re pulling up with me instead. | 那恭喜你了 你要和最炫的人一起出现了 |
[05:36] | Don’t. If we’re going in, don’t do that. | 别这样 如果我们要进去 就甭玩那把戏 |
[05:39] | Chicks dig TKs. They do not. | 小妞喜欢这我们这类人 她们可不 |
[05:42] | Yes, they do. It’s tacky. Don’t do it. | 才不是 她们喜欢 拉倒吧 这太俗了 |
[05:47] | About 10 percent of the population has this TK mutation. | 现今世界上有10%的人具有意念驱动能力 简称TK |
[05:52] | When it first appeared, everyone thought we were gonna get superheroes. | 当这种能力第一次出现的时候 每个人都认为我们会成为超级英雄 |
[05:56] | But it turns out this was it. | 但是时间证明 TK也不过如此 |
[05:59] | Now it’s a bunch of assholes, think they’re blowing your mind floating quarters. | 现在我们只是一群混蛋 觉得自己能够震撼人们的大脑 |
[06:14] | It’s like this whole town. | 似乎整个城市都是这样想的 |
[06:17] | Big heads, small potatoes. | 大人物 小人物 |
[06:29] | – Full house tonight, Joe. – We’ll stick backstage. Just meeting up. | – 今晚满员了 Joe – 我们只在后台待一会儿 见见熟人 |
[06:33] | Packing your blunderbusses? | 带上了你的枪了吗 |
[06:34] | – Hardly. Right, Seth? – I’m with Joe. | – 没有 是吧 Seth – 我同Joe一起 |
[06:37] | – Just meeting up, in and out. – Go on. | – 见见熟人 马上就出来 – 进去吧 |
[06:44] | Suzie Suzie! | |
[06:46] | – Hey! – You working a shift tonight? | – 嘿 – 你今晚忙吗 |
[06:48] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | – 是啊 – 是吧 |
[06:50] | A gat man bought me out already for the night. | 一个”枪手”今晚已经买断我了 |
[06:53] | Oh. | 噢 |
[06:55] | Sweetie, I’ve got to work. | 宝贝 我得去工作了 |
[07:07] | Hey, Joe. | 嘿 Joe |
[07:14] | – What? – Zach. He’s in there right now with Abe. | – 怎么了 – Zack 他现在和Abe在里面 |
[07:17] | – For what? – Closed his loop. | – 为什么 – 他被封环了 |
[07:20] | No shit? | 不是吧 |
[07:24] | There’s a reason we’re called Loopers. | 我们被叫环形使者也是有原因的 |
[07:28] | When we sign up for this job, taking out the future’s garbage, | 当我们决定做这工作 处理来自未来的垃圾时 |
[07:32] | we also agree to a very specific proviso. | 我们也得遵守一个非常具体的规定 |
[07:38] | Time travel in the future is so illegal, | 时间旅行在未来是非法的 |
[07:41] | that when our employers want to close our contracts, | 因而当我们雇主想要停止我们的合同时 |
[07:44] | they’ll also want to erase any trace of their relationship with us ever existing. | 他们也会想要消除同我们有关的任何存在的犯罪痕迹 |
[07:51] | So if we’re still alive 30 years from now, | 所以如果我们还能再活三十年 |
[07:55] | they’ll find our older self, zap him back to us, | 他们会找到老年的我们 把他送回到我们身边 |
[08:00] | and we’ll kill him like any other job. | 而我们会像杀其他人一样 杀了自己 |
[08:04] | This is called closing your loop. | 这就叫做”封环” |
[08:09] | Eh, you get a golden payday, you get a handshake, | 你那天报酬的会非常高 和你握一握手 |
[08:12] | and you get released from your contract. | 从此你从你合同中解脱出来 |
[08:14] | Enjoy the next 30 years. | 然后好好享受你剩下的三十年吧 |
[08:18] | This job doesn’t tend to attract the most forward-thinking people. | 这份工作不是为了吸引那些期待未来的人 |
[08:22] | So we celebrating? | 那么我们庆祝一下 |
[08:25] | Yeah! Yeah! | 好啊 好 |
[08:29] | Whoo! | 喔 |
[09:04] | Look out! | 小心 |
[09:07] | Shit. | 擦 |
[09:12] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[09:13] | Fuck, Joe. | 操你妹 Joe |
[09:38] | Bonjour Joe | 你好 Joe |
[09:39] | Rave de te voir, Beatrix | 很高兴见到你 |
[09:43] | Ooh, la, la. | 不错嘛 |
[09:52] | What, fourth loop closed this month? | 那是怎么回事 这个月第四个封环的 |
[09:54] | Loop closed. Here we go. | 为封环干杯 |
[10:10] | Loop closed, baby! | 封环了 亲 |
[10:45] | Yeah. | 来了 |
[11:00] | Seth Seth? | |
[11:02] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[11:04] | Shh. They could be here any minute. | 嘘 他们随时可能来 |
[11:07] | – Are they here? – No. Who? | – 有人在这儿吗 – 没在 谁啊 |
[11:09] | Oh, Christ. Joe, Christ! | 噢 天啊 Joe 天啊 |
[11:13] | – What are you doing? – Give me the gun. | – 你在干什么 – 把枪给我 |
[11:15] | Oh, right. That’s smart. | 噢 好吧 算你聪明 |
[11:17] | – Get away from the window. – Christ, Joe. | – 离窗户远一点 – 天啊 Joe |
[11:19] | – Just quiet down. -You can protect me.right | – 给我冷静点 – 你会保护我吧 |
[11:22] | What did you do? | 你到底做了些什么 |
[11:24] | Oh, jeez. This is like a nightmare. | 噢 天啊 这就是个噩梦 |
[11:28] | This is a nightmare. | 这就是个噩梦 |
[11:29] | I knew then what he did, so I don’t know why I asked. | 我知道他做了些什么 因此我也不知道我为什么还要问 |
[11:33] | What did you do? | 你做些了什么 |
[11:36] | He… He was singing. | 他 他在唱歌 |
[11:42] | Through the gag and sack, but I could hear the tune. | 尽管蒙着头袋 但是我能听清楚曲调 |
[11:47] | Deep memories, | 印象很深 |
[11:49] | my mom in a dark room, taking care of me, singing that tune. | 那是我妈妈在黑暗的房间里照顾我时哼的曲调 |
[11:57] | Once I knew he was me… | 一旦知道他就是我 |
[12:05] | I… | 我 |
[12:07] | Joe, I couldn’t. | Joe 我下不了手 |
[12:09] | I couldn’t. I had to see. | 我下不了手 我得看看他 |
[12:14] | He told me… I remember, he told me, | 他告诉我 我还记得 他告诉我 |
[12:19] | there’s a new holy terror boss man in the future, | 未来世界里有一个十分吓人的新老板 |
[12:23] | and he’s closing all the loops. | 他要封死所有人的环 |
[12:26] | The Rainmaker, they call him. | 他们都叫他 唤雨师 |
[12:29] | He told me it. Then he wanted a cigarette. | 他告诉我 然后他说想抽一支烟 |
[12:34] | So I untied him, and he gives me this look. | 所以我给他松绑 他给了我这个表情 |
[12:41] | And he just starts running. | 然后他开始逃跑 |
[12:44] | I had my blunderbuss, | 我当时手里握着枪 |
[12:45] | so I know I’ve got about 15 strides till he’s out of my range. | 我知道知道他只要再跑15步就会逃出我的射程范围 |
[12:49] | And they come and they go, | 我放任机会流走 |
[12:53] | and I just watch him till he’s gone. | 我就这样看着他逃跑 |
[12:56] | This is called letting your loop run. | 这叫做封环失败 |
[12:59] | It’s not a good thing. | 这不是什么好事 |
[13:01] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[13:04] | You’re the only friend I’ve got, Joe. You’ve got to help me. | 你是我唯一的朋友 Joe 你得帮帮我 |
[13:10] | You’re a fucking idiot coming here. | 笨蛋才他妈的会来这儿 |
[13:13] | You can’t be here. I’ll give you some money. | 你不能呆在这儿 我给你点儿钱 |
[13:16] | Joe! A little money? Where am I gonna go? | Joe 一点钱 我能去哪儿啊 |
[13:19] | You hop a freight train. You beat it the hell out of town. | 跳上一辆货车 你可以火速地逃出去 |
[13:23] | Shh! | 闭嘴 |
[13:28] | Just don’t move. | 别动 |
[13:32] | Tell Court, watch the window outside. | 叫Cor去看着窗户外面 |
[13:34] | You got it, window. | 明白 窗户 |
[13:37] | – Kid Blue, Joe! Come on! – Just a minute! | – Joe 快开门 – 马上来 |
[13:40] | Open this goddamn door! I can’t do anything for you, Seth. | 快点给老子开门 我什么都不能为你做 Seth |
[13:43] | You’ve got to hide me! Please, Joe! Hide me! | 你得把我藏起来 求你了 Joe 把我藏起来 |
[13:47] | Please! Just buy me some time and then I’ll go! Please? | 拜托 给我争取点时间 然后我就走 |
[13:52] | You gonna make me blow this door down? | 你是逼我把这门炸开吗 |
[13:54] | Yeah, hold on! | 来了 马上来 |
[13:57] | Please? | 求你了 |
[13:59] | Move. Move. | 让开 让开 |
[14:02] | Come on, Joe! Open up! | 快点 Joe 开门 |
[14:13] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[14:24] | That took a while. You think it’s easy looking this good? | 布置这房子花了你不少时间吧 你觉得扮的漂亮很容易吗 |
[14:28] | Tye’s gonna watch your | 我们出去和Abe谈谈的时候 |
[14:29] | apartment while we go have a talk with Abe. | Tye负责”照管”你的公寓 |
[14:32] | There’s coffee in the tin. | 那罐头里有咖啡 |
[14:34] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[14:54] | Give me two minutes. | 给我两分钟时间 |
[15:10] | Know why they call that pea shooter of yours a blunderbuss? | 知道为什么他们把你的大口径短枪叫做豌豆射手 |
[15:14] | Because it’s impossible to hit anything farther than 15 yards. | 因为十五码外 它基本上不可能击中任何目标 |
[15:17] | Impossible to miss anything closer. | 但也不可能射偏十五码以内的东西 |
[15:20] | It’s a gun for fuck-up turkeys. | 这是一把专为蠢货准备的枪 |
[15:24] | Not like a gat. | 不像手枪 |
[15:26] | A gat has range. | 手枪射程更远 |
[15:30] | Accuracy. | 更精准 |
[15:34] | Kid, cut it out. Don’t blow your other foot off. | Kid 别玩了 不然你会把你另一只脚也打烂的 |
[16:02] | Fuck! What the hell is going on out there? | 我操 这外面发生了什么 |
[16:06] | – How you doin’, Abe? – Hey. Joe. | – 近来可好 Abe – 嘿 Joe |
[16:08] | You didn’t shoot your other foot off, did you, Kid? | 你没把你另外一只脚打烂 是吧 Kid |
[16:15] | All right. | 是啊 |
[16:17] | My great-grandfather told my grandfather, “Men are like spiders. | 我的曾祖父告诉我的祖父 人类就如同蜘蛛一样 |
[16:24] | It’s the little ones you’ve got to be careful of. | 你必须小心这些小东西 |
[16:26] | Don’t know I agree with that. | 我不太清楚我是否同意这言论 |
[16:29] | Yeah? Huh. | 是吗 哈 |
[16:31] | What the fuck did my great-grandfather know? | 我曾祖父知道他妈的些什么 |
[16:34] | This man is from the future. | 这个人来自未来 |
[16:36] | He was sent back here by the mob, a one-way ticket, to run the loopers. | 他手持单程票被黑帮送回到现在管理环形使者 |
[16:41] | That’s low effort, even for Abe, so to pass the time, | 这工作对他而言轻而易举 所以为了打发时间 |
[16:44] | he recruited some real muscle, the gat men. | 他招了些壮汉 也就是”枪手” |
[16:46] | Now he runs the city,any other city, that would be impressive. | 现在他不仅掌管着这座城市 是所有城市 令人钦佩 |
[17:04] | How can you kids stand to wear those chokers? | 你们这些孩子怎么忍受戴这些鬼东西的 |
[17:08] | – Cravats? – Ties. | – 领结 – 是领带 |
[17:10] | Ridiculous. You’re aware we don’t have a dress code? | 可笑 我们可没有一条穿衣法规 你又不是不知道 |
[17:13] | – Fashion. – You know… Well, you don’t know. | – 时尚嘛 – 你知道 好吧 你不知道 |
[17:16] | The movies that you’re dressing like are just copying other movies. | 你模仿电影里的打扮 可那部电影却是个山寨货 |
[17:20] | These goddamn 20th century affectations. | 这就是他妈的二十世纪的装腔作势 |
[17:23] | Do something new. Huh? | 尝试些新事物嘛 |
[17:25] | Put a glowing thing around your neck or use rubberized… | 脖子上 套一个发光物体 或者用一点橡胶制品 |
[17:31] | – Just be new. – Okay. | – 稍微换个样子 – 好吧 |
[17:39] | – It was nice chatting with you, Abe. – I do like you, Joe. | – 和你谈话真的很愉快 Abe – 我很欣赏你 Joe |
[17:43] | But we’re sure enough that Seth paid you a visit. | 但我很确定Seth去了你那里一趟 |
[17:46] | – We have to do something. – Seth? | – 对此我们必须要采取些行动 – Seth |
[17:48] | You’re expecting we’re gonna break your fingers with a hammer, | 你是不是觉得我们会用锤子把你的手指敲断 |
[17:52] | or something awful. | 或者是其他的酷刑来逼供 |
[17:53] | But I’m gonna defuse that tension right now. | 但是 我现在要消除你这种紧张感 |
[17:56] | That’s not gonna happen. | 那种事不会发生的 |
[17:57] | What is gonna happen is that I’m gonna talk for a little. | 会发生的是我要稍微谈一下 |
[18:01] | Not even that long. | 甚至不会太久 |
[18:03] | And you’re gonna give up your friend. | 然后你就会交出你的朋友了 |
[18:06] | My friend? Seth? Sorry, I’m confused. | 我的朋友 Seth 抱歉 我 我有点不懂了 |
[18:10] | Well, then I’ll talk a little. | 那好吧 我稍微谈一谈 |
[18:12] | You know, you were the youngest looper I ever hired. | 你知道吧 你是我雇佣过的最年轻的环形使者 |
[18:15] | You looked goddamn ridiculous, they said. | 你看上去他妈的太可笑了 他们都这样说 |
[18:19] | Blunderbuss up to here on you. | 你拿着枪的样子 |
[18:22] | – They brought you in. I forget what for. – Watch shop. | – 他们把你带进来 我忘了是因为什么 – 手表店 |
[18:25] | Yeah. You rolled one of our fronts, a watch shop. | 对 你偷了我们一家店 那家手表店 |
[18:30] | And they had you, you know. This kid, like an animal. | 他们抓住了你 你应该还记得 这孩子 就像头野兽一样 |
[18:34] | But you looked at me, your hair stuck to half your face, | 但是你看着我 你的头发遮住了你半张脸 |
[18:38] | just one eye looking at me. I could see, | 只有一只眼睛看着我 我能看见 |
[18:42] | like seeing it happen on the TV, the bad version of your life. | 就像通过电视看见一切发生的事 你糟糕的人生境遇 |
[18:47] | Like a vision, I could see how you’d turn bad. | 如同一张图画 我能看见你是怎么沦落至此的 |
[18:52] | So I changed it. | 所以我改变了 |
[18:55] | I cleaned you up and put a gun in your hand. | 我把你清洗干净 然后在你手中放下一把枪 |
[19:00] | – I gave you something that was yours. – I’m grateful for that, Abe. | – 我给了原本属于你的东西 – 对此我十分感激 Abe |
[19:04] | I gave you something that was yours. | 我给了原本属于你的东西 |
[19:10] | And I remember that kid. | 我还依然记得那些 孩子 |
[19:13] | And I think if you ask yourself, | 我认为如果你扪心自问 |
[19:15] | you ask, who would I sacrifice for what’s mine? | “我会为了谁 牺牲原本属于我的东西” |
[19:18] | I think Seth would be deep and cozy inside that circle. | 我认为Seth就是你的最佳答案 |
[19:25] | I’ll show you how much I know you. Ahem. | 现在我就来展示一下我对你的了解 |
[19:28] | I’m not even gonna break you. I’m just gonna set you back a ways. | 我甚至不用毁了你 只需要把你打回原形即可 |
[19:33] | We know that you’ve been stashing half your bars. | 我知道你把你一半的酬金都攒了起来 |
[19:36] | Which is smart, no law against it. You’re gonna get out. | 此举十分聪明 没有法规不允许 你会离开这儿 |
[19:39] | You’re gonna go overseas. Studying up your Mandarin? | 从此远走高飞 开始学习你的普通话 |
[19:42] | – French? – French. | – 法语 – 法语 |
[19:47] | You give him up or you give us half your stash. | 你把他交出来 不然你交出你半数的积蓄 |
[19:51] | You willing to dump your silver in the dirt for Seth? | 你愿意为了Seth 放弃你的银子吗 |
[20:06] | You’re gonna kill him. | 你要把他杀了 |
[20:08] | Not if we can help it. | 别无他法的话 |
[20:10] | Be too cataclysmic a change for the future. | 对未来来说这是毁灭性的改变 |
[20:13] | What we’ll do is dangerous in that regards, | 从那层面讲 我们要做的事很危险 |
[20:16] | though not as dangerous as killing him. | 但是总比直接把他杀了好一点 |
[20:18] | On top of which a man from the future runs free long enough, | 目前最危险的就是那个来自未来的人自由太久了 |
[20:22] | this time travel shit fries your brain like an egg. | 时间旅行的事会把你的脑子像鸡蛋一样给炸了 |
[20:27] | Why the fuck French? | 为什么要学法语 |
[20:29] | I’m going to France. | 我要去法国 |
[20:31] | – You should go to China. – I’m going to France. | – 你应该去中国 – 我要去法国 |
[20:33] | I’m from the future. You should go to China. | 我从未来来 你应该去中国 |
[20:36] | – I’m going to France. – You’re going… | -我要去法国 – 你应该去… |
[20:50] | The floor safe, under the rug. | 地板的小毯子下面有个保险箱 |
[20:54] | Six seven four two. | 密码六 七 四 二 |
[21:01] | It’s the little ones that get you. | 小个的给力 |
[21:10] | Why don’t you kill an hour, Joe. On the house. | Joe 为什么不再待一会儿 本店请客 |
[21:18] | Call the doc. | 叫医生 |
[22:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[23:00] | Wait! | 等等 |
[23:04] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:12] | You know, I can’t remember my mother’s face. | 我记不起我妈妈长什么样子了 |
[24:15] | She used to run her hands through my hair. | 她总是用手拨弄我的头发 |
[24:24] | Just like this. | 就像这样 |
[24:43] | I think I just let my best friend get killed tonight. | 今晚我害死了我最好的朋友 |
[24:47] | For silver. | 为了钱 |
[24:55] | Shit. | 真糟 |
[24:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:59] | Shit. | 真糟 |
[25:04] | Sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[25:08] | I’m gonna give you some money. | 我会给你点钱 |
[25:10] | I’ve been stashing my silver | 这些钱我藏了好久了 |
[25:12] | for years and I’m gonna give you half of it. | 我会分给你一半 |
[25:15] | You can raise your kid right. | 你可以好好养你的孩子了 |
[25:17] | You wanna give me half your silver? | 你要把一半的钱给我 |
[25:19] | Silver’s got strings. I got my job. | 钱很用 但我自己有工作 |
[25:25] | You got yours. | 你有你的 |
[25:28] | It’s sweet of you to worry about me, but I’m doing fine. | 你为我担心真好 但是我做得很好 |
[25:33] | Why don’t we just stick to services rendered. | 我们为什么不继续这种服务关系 |
[25:41] | Is this what you want? | 这是不是就是你想的妈妈式抚摸 |
[27:48] | Shit! | 擦 |
[29:29] | Then it just becomes a mess, like a pig fucking a football. | 然后开始变得一团糟 就像是一场如猪般操蛋的足球 |
[29:32] | You know what I’m saying. Let’s finish this up. | 你知道我在说什么 我们把这杯喝完吧 |
[29:38] | – There’s 24 there. – I’m keeping count. | – 这是24块 – 我在数呢 |
[29:43] | Two more trips should just do it. | 还要两趟就行了 |
[30:07] | Goddamn it! Aah! | 见鬼 啊 |
[30:12] | Kid, I’m sorry! Tell Abe I’m gonna fix this! | Kid 我很抱歉 告诉Abe我一定会补救 |
[30:15] | Tell him I’m gonna find my loop and I’m gonna kill him! Tell Abe… | 告诉他我会找到我的使者 我会杀了他 告诉Abe |
[30:21] | Motherfucker! | 操你妈的 |
[36:31] | Shit! | 擦 |
[36:56] | -You got any aspirin? -Uh-huh. | – 你还有阿司匹林吗 – 有 |
[36:58] | All of them, please. | 把它们全拿来 |
[37:04] | I’ll take that coat too. | 这件外套我也要了 |
[37:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[37:30] | What are you doing? Joe, I told you to run. | Joe 你在干嘛 我告诉你快跑 |
[37:57] | Don’t do it, you idiot. | 不要这么做 白痴 |
[38:03] | Hurry up, Blue! | 快点 蓝小孩 |
[38:06] | That’s the second loop | 这是第二个使者 |
[38:07] | we had run this week. It’s getting endemic. | 这周我们都得跑了 真是奇特啊 |
[38:12] | Fucking Kid Blue. | 该死的Kid Blue |
[38:14] | About two more trips should do it. | 大概还有两躺就行了 |
[38:54] | Shit. | 操 |
[39:17] | You stupid little shit. | 你这个小蠢货 |
[39:29] | Pound the pavement, sweep the train yard. | 走人行道 搜索火车站 |
[39:31] | Every second that passes is bad. Get on it. | 每过一秒情况就更糟 快去 |
[39:36] | Stupid little shit. | 小蠢货 |
[39:38] | I can fix this. | 我可以搞定这些 |
[39:41] | – I can find him! – Go home. | – 会找到他的 – 回去 |
[39:43] | Let the grownups work. | 让大人来做吧 |
[39:47] | Kid Blue Kid Blue. | |
[40:26] | You bastard. How do I find you? | 你个混蛋 我要怎么样才能找到你 |
[42:38] | Coffee? | 咖啡 |
[42:41] | Please. | 麻烦了 |
[42:44] | Black. And some water. | 黑咖啡 再给我点水 |
[42:46] | Anything else? | 还要什么吗 |
[42:49] | We eating? | 我们要吃吗 |
[42:51] | I ordered something. | 我点过了 |
[42:52] | Steak and eggs. Rare and scrambled. | 牛排和煎蛋 很嫩 很好吃 |
[42:55] | Two steak and eggs, coming up. | 两份牛排加鸡蛋 马上来 |
[43:02] | Must hurt. | 很疼吧 |
[43:04] | I wasn’t sure you’d remember her. I put it together. | 我不确定你是不是还记得她 我把它们串在了一起 |
[43:09] | Clever. | 聪明吧 |
[43:16] | You know, there’s another girl who works here on the weekends. | 曾经有个姑娘在这工作了几周 |
[43:22] | – Jen? – Right. Less letters. | – Jen – 是我 少些字母 |
[43:27] | That’d be better. | 那应该好些 |
[43:37] | How’s your French coming? | 你的法语学的怎么样了 |
[43:39] | Good. You gonna tell me I ought to be learning Mandarin? | 还行 你要告诉我怎么学普通话吗 |
[43:42] | I never regretted learning French. | 我从来没有后悔学过法语 |
[43:44] | I know you have a gun between your legs. | 我知道你两腿间夹着把枪 |
[43:49] | No? Well, you’ll get it eventually. | 没有 好吧 你会懂的 |
[43:53] | – Obviously. – All right, listen. | – 这很明显 – 好吧 听着 |
[43:55] | This is a hard situation, | 现在情况不容乐观 |
[43:56] | but we both know how this has to go down. | 但是我们都知道接下来会发生什么 |
[43:59] | I can’t let you walk away from this diner. | 我不能让你活着离开 |
[44:01] | This is my life now. I earned it. You had yours already. | 现在是我的生活 我赚来的 你也有了你的 |
[44:04] | So why don’t you do what old men do and die? | 为什么不像别的人一样去死呢 |
[44:07] | Get the fuck out of my way. | 别他妈的来挡我的路 |
[44:09] | Why don’t you take your gun out from between your legs and do it? | 为什么你不拿出你夹在两腿之间的枪打死我呢 |
[44:16] | Boy. | 小子 |
[44:22] | It’s hard staring into your eyes. | 直视你的眼睛很难 |
[44:27] | – It’s too strange. – Your face looks backwards. | – 感觉太奇怪了 – 就像面对着过去的自己 |
[44:32] | So you know what’s gonna happen? You’ve done all this already? | 所以你知道接下来会发生什么吗 你已经经历过了 |
[44:36] | I don’t want to talk about time travel shit. | 我不想谈论狗屁的时间旅行 |
[44:39] | If we start talking about it, we’re gonna be here all day. | 因为如果我们开始讨论它 我们就会在这呆一整天 |
[44:42] | Making diagrams with straws. | 一边讨论一边给你画图示意 |
[44:44] | – It doesn’t matter. – I hurt myself, it changes your body. | – 这不重要 – 如果我伤了我自己就会改变你的身体 |
[44:47] | – Does what I do change your memories? – It doesn’t matter! | – 我现在所做的事也就会改变你的记忆 – 这并不重要 |
[45:02] | My memory is cloudy. | 我的记忆很模糊 |
[45:05] | It’s a cloud. | 非常模糊 |
[45:08] | Because my memories aren’t really memories. | 因为我的记忆都不是真的 |
[45:11] | They’re just one possible eventuality now. | 它们现在只是不确定的可能性之一 |
[45:15] | And they grow clearer or | 它们会变得越来越清晰 |
[45:17] | cloudier as they become more or less likely. | 或者变得越来越模糊 |
[45:21] | But then they get to the present moment, | 但是当它们到达现在这个时刻 |
[45:23] | and they’re instantly clear again. | 它们会立刻变得清晰起来 |
[45:26] | I can remember what you do after you do it. | 我会清晰的记忆你做过的每一件事 |
[45:32] | And it hurts. | 真的很痛 |
[45:34] | So even when we’re apart, | 所以即使现在我们分开 |
[45:36] | you can remember what I do after? Yes. | – 我做了什么你依然都知道 – 是的 |
[45:38] | But this is a precise description of a fuzzy mechanism. | 但是这是对模糊机制的正确描述 |
[45:43] | It’s messy. | 它很混乱 |
[45:46] | All I know… I know two things. | 我所知道的 只有两件事 |
[45:48] | I know what’s happening in my head. | 我知道在我的脑子里发生了什么 |
[45:50] | And I know that you’re gonna meet her. | 我知道你还是会见到她的 |
[45:58] | Who? | 谁 |
[46:04] | She’s gonna save your life. | 一个会拯救你生命的女人 |
[46:12] | For a long time, she thought we’d… | 很长一段时间她都在想 |
[46:16] | We’d have a baby. | 我们会有个孩子 |
[46:21] | She’d have been a great mother. | 她会是个好妈妈 |
[46:26] | She wanted it so much. Yeah, but she…? | – 她很想要孩子 – 好吧 但是她 |
[46:30] | How…? | 怎么 |
[46:33] | So she saves my life? | 所以她救了我的命 |
[46:35] | Yes. | 对 |
[46:37] | Let’s take a look at your life. | 让我们回顾下你的生活 |
[46:39] | You’re a killer. And a junkie. | 你是个杀手 还是个瘾君子 |
[46:42] | A fucking child mentality. | 还他妈心智不成熟 |
[46:44] | “What’s mine.” “My life.” Save your life. You’re asking me how? | “什么是我的” “我的生活”拯救了你的生活 你问我怎样救的 |
[46:48] | The question is why. Why would someone sacrifice their life? | 问题是为什么 为什么有人要牺牲自己的生命 |
[46:52] | Cut your high and mighty bullshit. I don’t need my life… | 别放屁了 我不需要有人来拯救我的生活 |
[46:54] | Shut your fucking child mouth. | 闭上你幼稚的臭嘴 |
[46:59] | You’re so self-absorbed and stupid. | 你自以为是又愚蠢 |
[47:01] | And she’s gonna clean you up and she’s gonna… | 她会净化你 她会 |
[47:12] | You’re gonna take her love like a sponge. | 你只会像海绵一样吸干她的爱 |
[47:17] | And you think, maybe I’m clear of the past. | 然后你会想 也许 我已经和过去彻底划清界限了 |
[47:20] | Maybe I’m safe.” | 也许我安全了 |
[47:24] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[47:26] | Yesterday what? | 昨天什么 |
[47:28] | Thirty years from now is yesterday. | 30年后的昨天 |
[47:33] | You’re not gonna remember it. | 你不会记得 |
[47:46] | I’m gonna tell you what happens to this beautiful woman who saves your worthless fucking life. | 我要告诉你那个拯救了你这个垃圾的美丽女人发生了什么 |
[48:36] | Have you heard of the Rainmaker? | 你听说了唤雨师吗 |
[48:40] | Yeah, Seth said that night. | 知道 Seth那天晚上说过了 |
[48:44] | New boss in the future? He used the words “Holy terror.” | 来自未来的新老板 他用那些恐怖的手段 |
[48:47] | Yeah. A reign of terror. | 是啊 恐怖统治 |
[48:50] | Mass executions. Vagrant purges. Everywhere at once. | 大规模处决 清除流浪者 就地处决 |
[48:54] | Legend is the Rainmaker came out of nowhere. | 传奇的是没有人知道这个唤雨师的来历 |
[48:57] | In the span of six months, | 在六个月内 |
[48:58] | he took total control of the five major syndicates. | 他就全盘掌握了五家大财团 |
[49:01] | – That’d take an army. – He didn’t have an army. | – 那需要军队吧 -但是他一个兵也没有 |
[49:04] | The story is that he did it alone. | 传说他一个人搞定的 |
[49:07] | – Alone alone. – So how did he do it? | – 单枪匹马 – 他怎么做到的 |
[49:09] | That’s the mystery. There’s no pictures of him. | 这就是秘密了 没人见过他的照片 |
[49:11] | Even if it is a him. It’s insane. | 是男是女都不知道 真不可思议 |
[49:13] | There are stories he has a synthetic jaw, | 传说他的下巴是人造的 |
[49:16] | saw his morn shot, shit like that. | 亲眼见到他妈妈被杀之类的 |
[49:18] | Word spread through the ex-looper grapevine | 这些都是那些退休的环形使者传出来的 |
[49:21] | because the first thing he did was start closing loops. All of them. | 因为他做的第一件事是封环 封所有人的环 |
[49:29] | You know what this is? This number? | 你知道这些数字是什么吗 这些数字 |
[49:31] | Dale, wait. Slow down. | Dale 等一下 慢一点 |
[49:33] | it could lead us to the Rainmaker, | 它会引导我们找到唤雨师 |
[49:35] | Joe! It’s in the hospital records. | Joe 这是医院的记录 |
[49:37] | Write this down: 0, 7, 1, 5, 3, | 快写下来 0 7 1 5 3 |
[49:52] | This is a piece of identifying information on the Rainmaker. | 这是部分唤雨师的身份信息 |
[49:56] | He’s here. He lives here now. In this county. | 他在这 他生活在这 就在这座小镇里面 |
[50:01] | And I’m gonna use this to find him. | 我会利用它找到他 |
[50:04] | And I’m gonna kill him. | 并且杀了他 |
[50:06] | I’m gonna stop him from killing my wife. | 我会阻止他杀我的妻子 |
[50:08] | Fuck you. And your wife. None of this concerns me. | 去你的 还有你妻子 这些和我没关系 |
[50:12] | – This is gonna happen… -It happened to you. | – 这事会发生 – 会发生在你身上 |
[50:15] | It doesn’t have to happen to me. | 但不一定会发生在我身上 |
[50:16] | You got her picture right there in my watch? | 在我的怀表里有照片 |
[50:19] | Show me the picture. As soon as I see her, I walk away. | 你拿给我看看 以后如果我看到她 就立马走开 |
[50:22] | I’ll fucking marry someone else. Promise. | 我会和某个别人结婚 我保证 |
[50:25] | When I see that picture, that fog inside your brain should just | 当我看到那照片 你那模糊的脑子 |
[50:29] | swallow up all the memories, right? She’ll be gone. | 就会开始抹去所有的记忆 对吗 她会消失 |
[50:32] | -If you give her up, she’ll be safe. -Give her up? | – 如果你放弃她 她就会很安全 – 放弃她 |
[50:36] | You’re the one that got her killed. | 因为你 她才被杀了 |
[50:38] | If she never meets you, she’s safe. | 如果她从来没见过你 她就会很安全 |
[50:40] | You don’t understand. We don’t have to give her up. | 你不明白 我们不会放弃她 |
[50:43] | I’m not gonna give her up. I’m gonna save her. | 我不会放弃她的 我要去救她 |
[51:01] | Get to the fields. We can lose them in the fields. | 往田里跑 我们可以在田里甩开他们 |
[51:06] | Hop a train. Get out of town! | 跳上火车 离开这儿 |
[51:33] | What the hell is everybody doing? You wait for my signal! | 每个人他妈的都在做什么 你们要听我指挥 |
[51:37] | – Out back! He’s running! – He ran out the back! | – 在后面 他跑了 – 他往后跑了 |
[51:50] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[51:59] | Alive! | 要活的 |
[52:06] | Fuck! Shit! Come on, come on! | 妈的 我操 快点 快点啊 |
[52:08] | Come on, you piece of shit! Come on! | 快点 你个烂车 快点 |
[52:20] | Get the tracker! The tracker! Go! Go! | 去拿追踪器 追踪器 |
[52:23] | Fuck! Fuck! | 操 我操 |
[52:26] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[54:11] | Come on, baby. Time to get up. | 快点 宝贝 该起来了 |
[54:54] | Listen up, fucker! | 听着 废物 |
[54:57] | I have shot and buried three vagrants in the past year! | 在过去的一年我杀了并且埋掉了3个流浪汉 |
[55:03] | So I don’t care what hobo sob story you’ve got. | 我不会管你要说什么无家可归的凄苦故事 |
[55:07] | I get a dozen a week, pal. It cuts no cash with me. | 我可以一周杀死12个 伙计 毫不费力 |
[55:10] | But if you show your face here again, | 如果你再敢露面 |
[55:13] | I will cut you the fuck in half! | 我会把你切成两半 |
[55:57] | Well, you found him. | 这么说 你找到他了 |
[56:02] | Tracking Seth’s bike, that was clever. | 追踪Seth的摩托车 真聪明 |
[56:05] | Then you rustled up a posse and went out to get him. | 然后你叫了一群人去逮他 |
[56:08] | – I could do it again. – You can fuck up again? Really? | – 我可以再做一次 – 你还可以再搞砸一次 你确定 |
[56:12] | I’ve got too much riding, Kid. | 我受够了 Kid |
[56:14] | I can’t afford a fuck-up playing cowboy. | 我受不了只会耍酷的牛仔 |
[56:19] | Put your gat on the table. | 把枪放在桌上 |
[56:39] | I wanted you to say I did good. | 我只想要你说我做的很好 |
[56:44] | That’s all I wanted. | 这就是我想要的 |
[56:48] | This is all I have. | 我想要的只有这个 |
[56:58] | Please give me one more chance? | 请再给我一次机会 |
[57:00] | I’ll bring him here alive and hold him. | 我会把他活着带回来 牢牢抓住他 |
[57:04] | And you can put a bullet in his brain yourself. | 你可以亲自用子弹打穿他的脑袋 |
[57:09] | No! | 不 |
[57:16] | Get off me! Get off me! | 放开我 放开我 |
[58:09] | Hey, who’s there? | 嘿 谁在那 |
[58:15] | Stop right there! I will shoot you. | 站住别动 我要开枪了 |
[58:21] | You stop! Stop right there! | 停下 站着别动 |
[58:27] | I’m telling you to stop! You stop! | 我告诉你别动 站住 |
[58:45] | 请施舍哑巴食物 上帝保佑你 | |
[59:02] | Head’s splitting apart. | 头痛得快炸了 |
[59:04] | – My head. – Hey. | – 我的头 – 嘿 |
[59:06] | Look up at the light. Look up at me. | 看顶上的灯 看着我 |
[59:09] | How long since you dropped? | 你戒毒多久了 |
[59:10] | – Dropped? – Dropped. | – 戒 – 戒 |
[59:13] | A day. A day. | 一天了 一天 |
[59:15] | I can’t feel my legs. | 我的腿没知觉了 |
[59:17] | You’re going through withdrawal, you fucking junkie. | 你正在戒毒期间 你这个该死的毒鬼 |
[59:19] | You gotta help me. I’m gonna die. | 你得帮帮我 我会死的 |
[59:23] | I’m thirsty. | 我渴死了 |
[59:26] | Water. Water! | 我要水 水 |
[59:45] | Thirsty… | 渴死了 |
[1:00:00] | Cid Cid! | |
[1:00:03] | Come inside, baby. | 快进去 宝贝 |
[1:00:06] | – Who’s that man? – He’s just a vagrant | – 这个男人是谁 – 他只是个流浪者 |
[1:00:09] | – No, he’s not. – Oh, yeah? | – 不 他不是 – 为什么 |
[1:00:11] | His shoes are too shiny. | 他的鞋子看起来很有光泽 |
[1:00:13] | Aren’t you a smart monkey. | 你这个机灵的兔崽子 |
[1:00:16] | – Is he sick? – Yup. | – 他生病了么 – 是的 |
[1:00:18] | – Will he get better? – Yeah. | – 他会好起来么 – 当然 |
[1:00:21] | Promise? Just go to sleep, okay, baby boy? | 向我保证 好了 睡觉吧 我的好宝贝 |
[1:00:29] | – Night, sweetie. – Night, Sara. | – 晚安 宝贝 – 晚安 Sara |
[1:01:09] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:01:20] | The first time I saw her face. | 我第一次见到她 |
[1:01:22] | First time I saw her face. | 我第一次见到她 |
[1:01:24] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:01:26] | No. | 不 |
[1:01:28] | The first time I saw her face. | 我第一次见到她 |
[1:01:31] | The first time I saw her face. The first time I saw your face. | 第一次见到她 第一次见到她 |
[1:01:35] | The first time I saw her face. | 第一次见到她 |
[1:02:19] | Morning, monkey. Do you want something to eat? | 早安 小猴子 想吃些什么 |
[1:02:22] | The man’s up. | 那个男人醒来了 |
[1:02:25] | Is he staying here now? | 他现在是留在这儿了么 |
[1:02:27] | No. | 不 |
[1:02:35] | Toss it. | 把它扔了 |
[1:02:38] | – I’m about to finish cleaning it. – Put it down. | – 我快要清理干净了 – 把它放下 |
[1:02:44] | – How are you feeling? – I’d say I’m a 30 percent. | – 你现在感觉如何 – 大概恢复了百分之三十 |
[1:02:46] | You take it slow, by the end of the week you’ll be at 50. | 慢慢来 估计这个星期末你将会康复一半 |
[1:02:52] | I took you in so you wouldn’t die. You’re not. | 我收留了你所以你才没死 现在你没事了 |
[1:02:55] | Take the morning to rest, then get off my farm. | 早上休息一下 然后离开我的农场 |
[1:02:58] | – I can’t do that. – I’m sorry? | – 我不能离开 – 为什么 |
[1:03:00] | I need to stay here for a little while. | 我得在这里多留一会儿 |
[1:03:02] | – I’m not cool with that. – Sorry. | – 我可不觉得这样行得通 – 对不起 |
[1:03:04] | You just lost your take the morning to rest” privileges. | 那么你现在又失去了早上休息的权利了 |
[1:03:07] | – Get off my farm. – No. | – 滚出我的农场 – 不 |
[1:03:09] | Get off my farm. | 滚出我的农场 |
[1:03:11] | You couldn’t scare a retarded hobo with that. Literally. | 你说的这些是吓不倒一个智力迟缓的流浪汉的 |
[1:03:14] | This is a Remington 870. One blast could cut you… | 这是雷明顿870 一枪就可以射穿你 |
[1:03:17] | In half. That’s telling. You’re holding a gun. | 告诉你 就射穿一半而已 你现在举着枪 |
[1:03:20] | I say I’m not afraid, so you describe the gun to me. | 我说我并不害怕 所以你向我解说了一下这枪 |
[1:03:23] | It’s not the gun I’m not afraid of. | 并不是我不是害怕枪 |
[1:03:25] | What are you gonna do, shoot in the air? | 你打算怎么做 对着空中开一枪么 |
[1:03:27] | You wouldn’t let me die, you’re not gonna kill me. | 你不会让我死的 不然也不会救我 |
[1:03:30] | So that makes me weak? | 就意味着我会手软吗 |
[1:03:32] | I’m not a threat to you or your boy. | 我并不是你或者你小孩的威胁 |
[1:03:33] | I need to be on your property. | 我呆在你的地盘 |
[1:03:35] | I’d rather there’s no contact at all. | 但不会和你们接触 |
[1:03:37] | I’m gonna stay in the fields. | 我仅仅只是在这里呆一段时间 |
[1:03:39] | There’s one thing I need, | 我只想要你帮我做一件事 |
[1:03:40] | then you’ll never have to deal with me again. | 然后我们之间再无瓜葛 |
[1:03:43] | Verify this is your house so I’m in the right place. | 帮我看下图上标注的地方是不是你的房子 我找对地方没有 |
[1:03:46] | – What’s this? – It’s a map. | – 这是什么 – 一张地图 |
[1:03:48] | That’s my house. Why is it marked? | 这是我的房子 为什么会被标记了 |
[1:03:50] | Okay, doesn’t matter. Look, | 这个你没必要知道 听着 |
[1:03:52] | I’m gonna be out of the barn in an hour. | 我会在一个小时之内离开这里 |
[1:03:54] | If you can spare it, I’m gonna take this canteen. | 如果你不介意的话 我想借走这个水壶 |
[1:03:57] | Is there somewhere I can fill it? | 在哪儿能让我把这水壶灌满水 |
[1:03:59] | This number, how did you get this? | 你怎么会有这个号码 |
[1:04:02] | That mean something to you? | 难道这个对你有什么意义吗 |
[1:04:05] | What? Hey! Hey! Hey! | 怎么了 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[1:04:22] | You’re right. I’m not a killer. | 你说得对 我不是杀手 |
[1:04:24] | But I’m fine with how a blast of rock salt to your face won’t kill you. | 但是我很清楚知道怎么用盐弹打爆你的脸而不会杀死你 |
[1:04:28] | Now you’re gonna tell me who you are, | 现在 告诉我你是谁 |
[1:04:31] | and what the fuck you’re doing on my farm. | 还有你他妈的到我的农场来干嘛 |
[1:04:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:04:38] | Time travel hasn’t been invented yet, | 时间旅行至今仍没有被发明出来 |
[1:04:41] | but in 30 years, it will have been. | 但是三十年后一定可以 |
[1:04:43] | It’s gonna be used by these criminal… | 它将会被庞大的黑帮组织利用 |
[1:04:45] | You’re a looper? | 你是个环形使者 |
[1:05:00] | I can’t go back to the city because Abe, the boss, | 我不能回去 我老板Abe在那座城市里 |
[1:05:02] | his men will be searching | 他的人每天24小时 |
[1:05:04] | for me 24/7 until they find me. Or find him. | 不间断的找我 直到找到我为止 或者是他 |
[1:05:07] | All I’ve got is that map. | 我剩下就也就这张地图了 |
[1:05:09] | He had three houses marked on it, yours is one of them. | 地图上有三座房子被标注了 你的房子是其中之一 |
[1:05:12] | I know he’s coming here. | 我知道他马上就会找到这里 |
[1:05:16] | You know about loopers? You know what we do? | 你对环形使者了解多少 你知道我们是做什么的吗 |
[1:05:18] | So he’s coming here to murder my son | 那么他会到这里 来杀我儿子 |
[1:05:22] | because he thinks he might be this Rainmaker? | 因为他认为我儿子或许就是这个唤雨师 |
[1:05:27] | Once he kills the Rainmaker, what happens? | 一旦他杀了唤雨师后会发生什么 |
[1:05:29] | I think he thinks if he killed the Rainmaker, | 我想 他认为一旦唤雨师死了 |
[1:05:32] | he never would have been sent back. | 他就根本不用被传送回来 |
[1:05:34] | He’d just vanish. He’d disappear just like he appeared. | 他会无声无息的消失 就像他的出现一样 |
[1:05:39] | He’d be back with his wife. | 他就能回去同他的妻子相聚 |
[1:05:43] | Who is he, this guy you let run? | 你放走的这个人是谁 |
[1:05:46] | Just some random guy from the future? | 只是某个来自未来的路人甲吗 |
[1:05:48] | He’s just somebody. You know what the numbers mean? | 他就是某个人而已 你知道这号码有什么特殊意义吗 |
[1:05:55] | This is Cid’s birthday | 这是Sid的出生日期 |
[1:05:57] | and this is the med code of the hospital he was born in. | 还有有这是他在医院出生的代号 |
[1:06:06] | How many kids were born in that hospital that day with your son? | 当时还有多个孩子和你儿子在那个医院同日出生吗 |
[1:06:10] | – Like two? – Sound right. | – 还有两个吗 – 好像是的 |
[1:06:12] | Three kids, three houses marked on his map. | 三个孩子 地图上也正好有3个房子被做了标注 |
[1:06:15] | One of them is the Rainmaker. | 这其中有一个就是唤雨师 |
[1:06:17] | -He doesn’t know which. -What’s he gonna do? | – 但是不确定是哪个 – 他打算怎么做 |
[1:06:21] | Oh, God. | 天啦 |
[1:08:11] | – Can he really do this? | 他真的会这么做吗 |
[1:08:13] | – Think about what doing this would fix what he thinks it would fix. | 要知道他觉得只有这么做 才能挽回一切 |
[1:08:23] | If he comes here, will you stop him? | 如果他来了 你会阻止他吗 |
[1:08:28] | – I’m asking, can I trust you? – I don’t care if you trust me. | – 我是问 我能相信你吗 – 我不关心你是不是信任我 |
[1:08:31] | I don’t care about your son. | 也不关心你儿子的死活 |
[1:08:33] | I lost my life. I kill this man, I get it back. | 我失去了我的生活 只有杀了他 才能换回属于我的一切 |
[1:08:41] | He’ll kill the other two kids and come here last. Put off facing me. | 在他杀死其他两个孩子后 就会来这里 与我对峙 |
[1:08:46] | All this goddamn cane leaves us blind. | 而这些该死的甘蔗丛遮住了我们的视线 |
[1:08:49] | He can get within 50 yards of this place without a hawk spotting him. | 他能躲在离这儿只有50码远的地方而不被人发现 |
[1:08:53] | What makes sense is we burn the fields. Level them. | 我们应该把这片甘蔗丛地给烧平了 |
[1:08:57] | How much gas you got in that barn? | 你仓库里头有多少燃气 |
[1:08:59] | No, you can’t burn down my cane fields. | 你不能把整片甘蔗丛都给烧了 |
[1:09:01] | This stuff is half dead anyway. | 可这玩意儿早就死的差不多了 |
[1:09:03] | It’s the seed for next year. | 可是这些是来年的种子 |
[1:09:06] | It’s not gonna happen, you fucking nut. | 我不能让你这么干的 绝对不行 |
[1:09:15] | Listen, use what you need and set up anywhere. | 听着 这里的任何地方都可以为你所用 |
[1:09:17] | But one thing: I don’t want you talking to Cid. | 但是有一点 我不想让你和Cid讲话 |
[1:09:20] | I watch my son, you watch the cane. | 我看着我儿子 你看着甘蔗丛 |
[1:09:22] | – That’s the deal. – Good by me. | – 就这么说定了 – 我没意见 |
[1:09:24] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:09:25] | – Jesus. – All right, hold still. | – 天啊 – 好了 别动 |
[1:09:29] | It’s easy for things to get infected on a farm. | 在农场里伤口很容易被感染的 |
[1:09:33] | Start falling off. | 得帮你把它弄干净 |
[1:09:37] | Pussy. | 胆小鬼 |
[1:09:41] | I’m out here and you’re in the house. | 我守在外边 你呆在屋里 |
[1:09:43] | We need a way to communicate. | 我们需要想个联系方式 |
[1:09:45] | There’s a dinner bell in the barn. | 在仓库里头有个餐车铃 |
[1:09:47] | You can ring that if someone’s coming. | 如果有人来了 你就摇铃铛 |
[1:09:49] | Dinner bell. We need buzzers or walkies or something. | 餐车铃 我们需要的是蜂音机 扩音器之类的 |
[1:09:53] | I don’t know what we’ve got, but I’ll look. | 我不知道我们有没有 我去找找看 |
[1:09:56] | Cid Cid! | |
[1:10:00] | – How’s the math coming? – I want to help the man. | – 你不是在做数学题吗 – 我想帮这个男人 |
[1:10:03] | – Help him with what? – I could help him with my toys. | – 你怎么帮他呢 – 我可以用我的玩具帮他 |
[1:10:06] | No. Let me talk to you. | 不行 听我说 |
[1:10:08] | I need you to stay away from that man. Okay? | 我需要你离那个男人远点 知道吗 |
[1:10:11] | Let him do his thing, but stick with me. | 让他做他该做的事 而你只需要跟着我 |
[1:10:13] | – Okay? – Is he not good? | – 知道了吗 – 难道他不是好人么 |
[1:10:16] | Well, we’re gonna see what he is. All right? But I need you to stick with me. | 这个 让我们看看再说吧 好吗 但是我要你必须跟着我 |
[1:10:21] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[1:10:57] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[1:11:11] | Hand me that Phillips. | 把那个小螺丝刀给我 |
[1:11:17] | – Tell me if you hear her coming. – What are we doing here? | – 如果你听到她过来了告诉我 – 你在做什么 |
[1:11:21] | Commundication. | 通讯工具 |
[1:11:26] | But I need to make it stronger. | 但是我需要把这个弄的更强大些 |
[1:11:28] | – How do we do that? – Bigger battery. | – 我们要怎么做 – 更大的电池 |
[1:11:31] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[1:11:35] | Do you kill people? | 你杀过人么 |
[1:11:42] | Uh… Let’s say I kill people. | 额 这么说吧 我以杀人为生 |
[1:11:46] | With your gun? | 用你的枪吗 |
[1:11:48] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[1:11:51] | – You want a gun like mine? – Yeah. | – 你想要一把跟我一样的枪吗 – 是的 |
[1:11:53] | What are you gonna do with it, pole vaulting? It’s bigger than you. | 那你会拿它做什么 撑杆跳吗 它比你大多了 |
[1:11:59] | Stop bad things from happening. | 防患于未然 |
[1:12:04] | Shit! | 我擦 |
[1:12:20] | So how long you and your mom been out here on the farm? | 那么你和你妈妈多久离开这个农场一次 |
[1:12:24] | She’s not. | 她不是 |
[1:12:26] | She’s not what? | 她不是什么 |
[1:12:29] | Sara doesn’t know, but I remember my real mom. | Sara不知道 但是我记得我真正的妈妈 |
[1:12:35] | When I was a baby, I couldn’t stop it. | 当我还是个婴儿的时候 我无法阻止 |
[1:12:40] | Couldn’t stop what? | 无法阻止什么 |
[1:12:43] | I couldn’t stop her from getting killed. | 阻止她被人杀死 |
[1:12:46] | I saw it, but I couldn’t stop it. | 我看见了 但是我阻止不了 |
[1:12:50] | I wasn’t strong enough. | 我当时还不够强壮 |
[1:12:55] | You should, uh… | 你应该 额 |
[1:12:57] | You should talk to your mom about this. | 你应该跟你妈妈谈谈 |
[1:13:01] | She’s not my mom. She’s a liar. | 她不是我的妈妈 她是个骗子 |
[1:13:17] | Spotted him coming out of a sewer tunnel on the west end. He’s on the run. | 发现他从下水道西头的出口处走了出来 他在逃跑 |
[1:13:33] | Think he’s heading to the west on Talbott Street, | 他现在正朝着西头的塔街跑去 |
[1:13:36] | possibly to Whore’s Alley. We have a visual. | 可能去了Alley妓院 我们在那里有眼线 |
[1:13:42] | You can’t take that thing out with a plow or something? | 如果你不用锄头或者其他的东西是砍不断的 |
[1:13:47] | Uh-huh. | 嗯哼 |
[1:13:49] | Listen, I found a, uh… | 听着 我发现了一个 额 |
[1:13:53] | In the barn, I found some parts and I made a thing. | 在仓库里头我找到了一些零件 我做了一个东西 |
[1:13:58] | Here. | 这里 |
[1:14:02] | So if you see something, just push that. | 如果你看到了什么 你就按下这个东西 |
[1:14:05] | When? | 什么时候 |
[1:14:09] | Last night he woke me up. Don’t tell him I told you. He didn’t… | 昨晚 他把我吵醒了 不要跟他说我告诉你了 他还不 |
[1:14:17] | You said you were his morn. | 你说你是她的妈妈 |
[1:14:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:14:23] | He told me you’re not. | 他说你不是 |
[1:14:26] | He said that? | 他这样说的么 |
[1:14:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:14:32] | – If he’s not your son, who is he? – He’s my son. | – 如果他不是你的儿子 他是谁呢 – 他是我的儿子 |
[1:14:38] | I had Cid when I was 22. | 我在22岁的时候我有了Cid |
[1:14:40] | But I didn’t want to give up my life in the city. | 但是我不想放弃我在城里的生活 |
[1:14:43] | So I dropped him here on the farm with my sister, | 所以我把他丢在了这个农场给我的姐姐养 |
[1:14:47] | and she saw how I was living, so she took him. | 她发现我是以什么为生后 就把他带走了 |
[1:14:51] | And my sister, she raised him. | 我的姐姐 一直替我抚养他 |
[1:14:57] | She loved him. He called her Morn. | 她爱他 他叫她”妈妈” |
[1:15:07] | How did she get killed? | 那她又是怎么被杀害的 |
[1:15:09] | Jesus Christ. | 我的上帝 |
[1:15:10] | He remembers it. You’ve gotta talk to him. | 他记得很清楚 你必须跟他谈谈这件事 |
[1:15:13] | I told you one thing. I told you to stay away from my son. | 我告诉过你了 我告诉过你远离我的儿子 |
[1:15:16] | – He asked about my gun. – Stay out of it! | – 他问我要了枪 – 请你离远点 |
[1:15:19] | And stay the fuck away from my son! | 你他妈离我儿子远一点 |
[1:15:24] | Where does 56 go? | 56去哪里呢 |
[1:15:29] | Oh, good. You’re smart. | 噢 很好 你蛮聪明 |
[1:15:32] | Twenty-one? | 二十一 |
[1:15:33] | How long can you not sleep? | 你不睡觉的话能撑多久 |
[1:15:36] | I don’t know. Probably a while. It’s a good question. | 我不知道 大概一会儿吧 问得不错啊 |
[1:15:40] | Where does it go? Come on. | 去哪里呢 快说啊 |
[1:15:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:15:46] | Thirty-two? | 三十二 |
[1:15:47] | – You should help Joe watch. – Joe? | – 你应该帮助Joe盯着 – Joe |
[1:15:50] | Because he can’t stay awake all the time. | 因为他不能一直不睡觉 |
[1:15:53] | – Ain’t our business. Ok? – He’s keeping us safe. | – 这不是我们事情 知道么 – 他在保护我们的安全 |
[1:15:55] | Let’s do this now, okay? | 让我们继续玩游戏 好么 |
[1:15:57] | You have 32 there. I know you know this one. | 你有一个三十二 我知道你肯定知道这个应该放在哪儿 |
[1:16:03] | No. Eight times three is what? Thirty-two. | 不 八乘以三是多少 三十二 |
[1:16:07] | Eight times three is what? | 八乘以三是多少 |
[1:16:09] | Thirty-two. | 三十二 |
[1:16:14] | – I want you to count three eights. – Eight, sixteen… | – 我是让你用三个八相加 – 八 十六 |
[1:16:20] | thirty-two. | 三十二 |
[1:16:22] | – You telling me you want alone time? – No. | – 你是在告诉我你想关禁闭吗 -不是 |
[1:16:24] | Then why don’t you put that where it belongs? | 那你为什么不把这个放到正确的位置 |
[1:16:33] | – Alone time. – He’s protecting us | – 禁闭 – 他在保护我们 |
[1:16:35] | because you can’t do it. | 因为你做不到 |
[1:16:37] | – I told you to stay away from him, didn’t I? – I never did anything. | – 我告诉过你 离他远点 不是吗 – 我可从没做过任何事 |
[1:16:41] | – Do you think I’m stupid? – So. | – 你是觉得我很蠢么 – 那有怎样 |
[1:16:43] | – I told Joe to leave… – So! | – 我告诉过Joe 让他离开 – 那有怎样 |
[1:16:45] | – You do what I tell you! – You can’t tell me what to do. | – 你应该按照我说的做 – 你不能够要求我怎么做 |
[1:16:48] | You’re not my mom! | 你又不是我妈妈 |
[1:16:50] | You’re not my mom! You’re a liar! | 你不是我的妈妈 你是个骗子 |
[1:16:52] | You’re gonna get killed because you won’t stop lying! | 如果你不停止撒谎的话 你会被杀掉的 |
[1:16:55] | – Cid, calm down… – Liar, you’re lying to me, | – Cid 冷静 – 骗子 你一直在对我说谎 |
[1:16:57] | – You’re lying to me! I hate you! – Cid… | – 你一直在对我说谎 我讨厌你 – Cid |
[1:17:00] | – I hate you! Liar! You’re lying! – Calm down. Calm down. | – 我讨厌你 骗子 你在说谎 – 冷静 冷静 |
[1:17:19] | Liar! | 骗子 |
[1:17:21] | Liar! | 骗子 |
[1:17:25] | You’re not my mom! You’re a liar! | 你不是我的妈妈 你个大骗子 |
[1:17:33] | You’re not my mom! | 你不是我的妈妈 |
[1:17:35] | I hate you! | 我讨厌你 |
[1:17:37] | Liar! | 骗子 |
[1:17:38] | Liar! Liar! | 骗子 骗子 |
[1:18:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:18:18] | It’s okay, sweetie. | 没事了 宝贝 |
[1:19:07] | Holy shit. | 卧了个槽 |
[1:20:03] | Evening, ma’am. | 傍晚好 女士 |
[1:20:05] | Evening. How can I help you? | 好 有什么需要我帮忙的吗 |
[1:20:08] | Ahem. You can start by accepting my apologies re the hour. | 啊哈 你可以先从接受我的道歉开始 |
[1:20:13] | Hope I didn’t catch you at supper. That’s fine. | – 希望我没有打扰到你们的晚餐 – 没关系的 |
[1:20:16] | I’ve been walking between empty farms all day. | 在这烈日底下 我已经看过了周边所有的空农场了 |
[1:20:18] | Thought I’d just tick this one off the list. | 想把这个从名单里划掉 |
[1:20:21] | – Not have to come back tomorrow. – What’s this about? | – 就不用明天再回来了 – 为了什么 |
[1:20:24] | You alone here, ma’am? | 你是一个人住在这儿吗 女士 |
[1:20:26] | My husband should be back any time. | 我的丈夫随时都可能回来 |
[1:20:29] | Happy to hear it. | 很高兴可以听到这些 |
[1:20:34] | Could I trouble you for some water? | 能打扰下借口水喝吗 |
[1:20:36] | I’ll get you some. You can take the glass with you. | 我替你去拿吧 我会给你倒一杯的 |
[1:20:39] | Actually, ma’am, | 事实上 女士 |
[1:20:41] | my business today, this ticking off the list business, | 我今天的工作 就是要查完这张表上的所有地方 |
[1:20:46] | is gonna require me coming in, if that’s all right. | 我必须要进去 如果你不介意的话 |
[1:20:49] | Will you tell me what this is about? I will, yes. | – 能告诉我究竟是什么事吗 – 当然会了 |
[1:20:55] | Can I come in? | 我能进去吗 |
[1:21:00] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[1:21:10] | I’m a deputized police officer, looking for an escaped criminal. | 我是个警官 正在追捕逃犯 |
[1:21:15] | Anyone through here in the past two days, vagrants? | 这两天你有见到什么可疑人物吗 比如流浪汉 |
[1:21:18] | Vagrants are always passing, nobody near the house. | 路过的流浪汉倒是很多 但没人接近这房子 |
[1:21:21] | That man there? | 那他呢 |
[1:21:23] | He’s young. No. | – 他很年轻 – 没见过 |
[1:21:25] | We’re looking for his father too. | 我们也在找他的父亲 |
[1:21:27] | Similar looking build, late 50s, | 身材和长相都差不多 接近60岁 |
[1:21:29] | may or may not be traveling together. | 他们不一定是在一起 |
[1:21:34] | Do you recognize them? | 你认识他们吗 |
[1:21:37] | – No. – Keep them. | – 不 – 留着吧 |
[1:21:41] | Your kids with your husband? | 你的孩子们都和丈夫在一起 |
[1:21:45] | Yeah, just one. | 是的 就一个孩子 |
[1:21:47] | – How old? – Ten. | – 多少岁 – 十岁 |
[1:21:49] | Ten… | 十岁 |
[1:22:11] | I’m gonna show you the barn and house. | 我带你去谷仓和屋子里看看吧 |
[1:22:13] | And then you can be on your way. | 然后你就可以走了 |
[1:22:16] | I took the liberty with your barn. Apologies. | 我已经自作主张看过你的谷仓了 抱歉 |
[1:22:20] | So the house. | 那就看看房子吧 |
[1:22:38] | – Ten, you said? Your boy? – Yeah. | – 你说你的孩子十岁 – 是的 |
[1:22:41] | And your husband? | 丈夫呢 |
[1:22:44] | I’ve just gotta check in with the home office. | 我得连接到本部核对一下 |
[1:22:49] | The boy’s in the city with his father. When they getting back? | 你说孩子是和父亲一起在市里 那他什么时候回来 |
[1:22:52] | Couldn’t tell you. | 我也说不准 |
[1:22:58] | Ah. | 啊 |
[1:23:00] | This goddamn thing. | 这该死的玩意 |
[1:23:02] | I can never get a signal this far out of town. | 我收到的信号从没有这么差过 |
[1:23:07] | Ah. Piece of shit. | 啊 真够烂的 |
[1:23:15] | Okay. Here we go. | 好了 我们继续 |
[1:23:18] | Is this man dangerous? | 这是个危险人物 |
[1:23:20] | He shoots men down for a living. He’s a stone-cold killer. | 他靠杀人而活 是个冷血杀手 |
[1:23:24] | My boss has half the city looking for him. | 上级用了半个城市的警力来抓捕他 |
[1:23:27] | Half the city and me, so… | 当然我也包括其中 所以 |
[1:23:30] | And if you find him, there’s a hell of a price. | 如果你能找到他 赏金可是不少 |
[1:23:33] | Chunk of money like that, you should think on it. | 整整一大捆 好好考虑下吧 |
[1:23:36] | – I will. – Alright. Show me upstairs. | – 我会的 – 那就好 带我去楼上看看 |
[1:23:42] | There’s drafts in the house. | 这个房子里常有穿堂风 |
[1:24:04] | My granddad built this tunnel when the vagrant raids got bad. | 这个通道是我爷爷在流浪汉到处犯事儿的时候挖的 |
[1:24:09] | – Nana said he was nuts. – Thank you, Granddad. | – 奶奶说他疯了 – 真是多谢你爷爷了 |
[1:24:12] | – That wasn’t the man. – No. It’s funny. I know that guy, though. | – 他不是警察吧 – 不是 不过有趣的是 我认识他 |
[1:24:16] | His name is Jesse. I like him. He’s good. | 他叫Jessie 我挺喜欢他 他是个好人 |
[1:24:21] | He’s gonna go away once he doesn’t find me. | 只要找不到我 他就会走 |
[1:24:24] | He won’t hurt your mom. | 他不会伤害你妈妈的 |
[1:24:27] | Sara. Where’s your mom? | – Sara – 你的妈妈呢 |
[1:24:31] | Where’s my mom? | 我妈妈啊 |
[1:24:36] | She, uh, gave me up. I was younger than you. | 我比你还小的时候 她 她就抛弃我了 |
[1:24:42] | We were vagrants, and she was alone. | 我们都是流浪汉 而她孤身一人 |
[1:24:47] | I thought she was stupid for getting on the drugs she was on, | 我一直想着她是有多么愚蠢才染上了毒品 |
[1:24:50] | but now I see she was just so alone. | 不过现在我明白了 她不过是太寂寞了 |
[1:24:55] | It’s what she had. | 她一无所有 |
[1:24:58] | She sold me to a panhandle gang. | 她把我卖给了一个儿童行乞组织 |
[1:25:01] | I got away and I ran and ended up on this train. | 我逃走了 跳上了一列火车 |
[1:25:05] | I remember I was sitting there in an empty car. | 我还记得我坐在那个空荡荡的车厢 |
[1:25:08] | And I saw myself over and over again, | 我总是一次次地 |
[1:25:10] | killing those men that bought me, | 幻想自己杀死那些买下我的人 |
[1:25:12] | that got my mom on what she was on. | 让我妈妈染上毒品的人 |
[1:25:15] | Just finding them and tearing them apart. Saving my mom. | 我只想找到他们 并把他们撕成碎片 救出我妈妈 |
[1:25:19] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[1:25:22] | No, a man in the city found me, put a gun in my hand. | 没有 一个男人找到我 给了我一把枪 |
[1:25:25] | Gave me something that was mine. | 还给了一些本来就属于我的东西 |
[1:25:28] | That’s just men trying to figure out | 那个男人在对付别人之前 |
[1:25:30] | what they would do to keep what’s theirs, what they’ve got. | 一定会搞清楚为了保护自己的东西那人会做什么 |
[1:25:34] | That’s the only kind of man there is. | 他是那里唯一和蔼的人 |
[1:25:37] | I’m not gonna let Sara get killed. | 我不会让Sara被杀掉的 |
[1:25:51] | I think we’re clear. | 我想我们安全了 |
[1:26:04] | Sara Sara! | |
[1:26:09] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[1:26:29] | All working girls, yeah? | 都是些卖身女孩 对吗 |
[1:26:31] | This whole block and a couple of blocks over. | 这整个街区 还有那边几个街区也是 |
[1:26:37] | Hello, Joe. | 你好 Joe |
[1:26:38] | If you want to check those, too, I can arrange. | 如果你要看看那边的 我可以安排 |
[1:26:45] | I’m an arranger, stranger. | 我是个给陌生人牵线的中间人 |
[1:26:47] | If you don’t see what you want to see, no refunds. | 但如果你没找到你想要的 我就不要酬金 |
[1:27:55] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:27:58] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[1:28:46] | That’s pretty good. | 这可真棒 |
[1:28:51] | In the city, young guys would | 在城里 年轻小伙 |
[1:28:54] | hit on me by floating fucking quarters. | 总他妈的喜欢用悬浮硬币的方式找我搭讪 |
[1:28:58] | And I wouldn’t tell them I was TK, | 我不会告诉他们我也是TK |
[1:29:02] | but I would keep their quarters down. | 不过我会让他们的硬币飞不起来 |
[1:29:05] | This one guy just busted a blood vessel in his eye trying to get it up. | 有个家伙眼里都暴起了血丝 都没让硬币飘起来 |
[1:29:23] | He’s you. | 他就是你 |
[1:29:26] | Your loop. | 未来的你 |
[1:29:29] | You lied to me. | 你对我说谎了 |
[1:29:32] | But I know you’re not lying | 但你说你要杀了那家伙的时候 |
[1:29:34] | when you say you’re gonna kill this guy, | 我知道你没有说谎 |
[1:29:36] | your own self. | 尽管那家伙就是你自己 |
[1:29:38] | You protected Cid from that gat man. | 你在那个枪手的面前保护了Cid |
[1:29:42] | Uh… | 额 |
[1:29:45] | – Yeah. – He saved your ass, didn’t he? | – 是的 – 他救了你一命 对吗 |
[1:29:47] | He saved my ass. Yeah. | 他救了我 是的 |
[1:29:49] | He’s a… | 他是 |
[1:29:54] | He’s a good kid. | 他是个好孩子 |
[1:29:56] | Yeah, he is. | 是啊 当然 |
[1:30:01] | You know, when I came back, after my sister died, | 在我姐姐死后 我回到那里 |
[1:30:06] | I remember seeing him | 那是两年来我第一次 |
[1:30:09] | for the first time in two years, just sitting on the porch. | 见到他 小小的一团坐在门廊那儿 |
[1:30:14] | I drove up crying. I’d been at this | 我开着车大哭 我接到电话的时候 |
[1:30:19] | party all night in the city when I got the call… | 正在城里参加一个通宵派对 |
[1:30:26] | so I was wearing this ridiculous party dress. | 因此我穿着一件可笑的派对装 |
[1:30:33] | All my ridiculous shit. | 我的一切都那么可笑 |
[1:30:38] | And I don’t know if he… | 而我不知道 |
[1:30:41] | even remembered me, | 他究竟还记不记得我 |
[1:30:45] | but he looked at me… | 但他就那么看着我 |
[1:30:54] | I abandoned him. | 我抛弃了他 |
[1:30:59] | I abandoned my baby. | 我抛弃了我的孩子 |
[1:31:07] | And I’ve seen so many men in the city, | 我在城里见过太多的人 |
[1:31:11] | who I look in their eyes and they’re just lost. | 每当我看着他们的眼睛 里面只有迷茫 |
[1:31:17] | So whether he loves me back or not, | 因此无论我给他的爱会不会有回报 |
[1:31:22] | as long as I’m there to raise him, | 只要我还在抚养他 |
[1:31:26] | he’s gonna be taken care of. | 就会好好照顾他 |
[1:31:30] | He’s gonna be safe. | 他会安安全全的 |
[1:31:35] | He’s never gonna get lost. | 永远不会迷失 |
[1:32:00] | Hello, Joe. | 你好 Joe |
[1:32:03] | Jessie Jesse. | |
[1:32:06] | Put this down and let her go. | 我把枪放下了 让她走 |
[1:32:10] | Sara, Jesse here is the best shot with a gat that I know. | Sara Jessie 是我所知道的这里最好的枪手 |
[1:32:15] | When he lets you go, just sit on the couch. | 所以他放开你后 你就好好坐在沙发上 |
[1:32:17] | Don’t do anything stupid. | 别有其它心思 |
[1:32:24] | He’s coming here, Jess. My loop is coming here. | 他就要来了 Jess 另一个”我”正在来这里的路上 |
[1:32:27] | I gotta take you in. I got 948 bars of pure silver. | – 我必须得抓你回去了 – 我有948块纯银条 |
[1:32:31] | I close my loop, I get right with Abe. | 我会封死自己的环 然后和Abe好好谈谈 |
[1:32:33] | Whatever he gives back, I’ll split it with you. | 无论他给我什么回报 我都与你平分 |
[1:32:36] | Was that your plan? | 那就是你的计划 |
[1:32:39] | Okay, take all of it. | 好吧 全给你 |
[1:32:40] | Are you delusional? You ain’t getting right. | 你吃错药了吗 没有人会和你好好谈的 |
[1:32:43] | Long as Abe’s got one gat man standing | 只要Abe还剩下哪怕一个枪手 |
[1:32:45] | he’s gonna hunt you till his dying day. | 到死他都会一直追杀你的 |
[1:32:48] | We’re gonna go now. | 我们得走了 |
[1:32:49] | Gonna get in my truck and you’re just gonna… | 我去开我的车 而你就 |
[1:33:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:34:11] | The Rainmaker… | 唤雨师 |
[1:34:36] | Cid Cid! | |
[1:34:38] | Cid Cid! | |
[1:34:40] | Oh, my God! | 噢 我的天啊 |
[1:34:45] | Cid Cid! | |
[1:34:49] | Cid Cid? | |
[1:34:51] | It’s him. What is he, some TK freak? | 是他 他是怎么回事 某种TK怪物 |
[1:34:55] | You knew. | 你早就知道 |
[1:34:59] | – What are you doing? – How did your sister die? | – 你拿着枪想做什么 – 你姐姐是怎么死的 |
[1:35:02] | – What are you doing with those guns? Is that what happened to her? | – 你拿着枪要干什么 – 就像刚才发生的那样吗 |
[1:35:06] | – No! – He kill her like that? | – 不是 – 他是不是就是那样把她杀死了 |
[1:35:07] | No. He was climbing a bookshelf and it fell back on him. | 不 他当时正爬一个书架 然后书架倒了下来压住了他 |
[1:35:11] | He can get scared. It exploded. | 他太过害怕了 就不小心爆发了出来 |
[1:35:14] | Jesus frigging… He’ll learn to control it. | – 天啊 要命的 – 他会学会怎么控制自己的 |
[1:35:16] | Imagine what he’s gonna do! If he did good with it, though. | – 想象他会做些什么 – 但是他也可能用它来做好事的 |
[1:35:20] | If he grew up with me raising him. | 如果他由我抚养长大 |
[1:35:23] | If he grew up good… | 如果他成为一个好人 |
[1:35:27] | He doesn’t. | 他不会 |
[1:35:29] | You stay away from him, Joe! | 你离他远一点 Joe |
[1:35:36] | Cid! Stay away from Joe, baby! | Cid 离Joe远一点 宝贝 |
[1:35:40] | Follow me, baby! | 跟着我 宝贝 |
[1:36:42] | Come to me. It’s okay. | 到我这儿来 没事的 |
[1:36:48] | It’s okay, baby. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[1:36:53] | Right now two things have happened. | 目前有两件事情发生 |
[1:36:55] | My loop knows Cid’s the kid he’s looking for. | 另一个”我”知道了Cid就是他要找的孩子 |
[1:36:58] | And my gang knows I’m here. | 我的同伴也知道我在这儿 |
[1:37:00] | That means in 15 minutes, | 也就是说十五分钟内 |
[1:37:01] | one or both of them is coming down that highway. | 一方或者双方都会从那条公路上赶来 |
[1:37:04] | Pack up the truck. Take everything you can and go. | 准备好车 带上所有必须的东西然后立刻离开 |
[1:37:07] | Drive north away from the city. | 开车向北 离开这城市 |
[1:37:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:37:25] | Got everyone here, all our men. | 全部人都向这里出发 我们所有的人 |
[1:37:27] | Arm them up. Let’s go. | 全副武装 立刻行动 |
[1:37:38] | I got him, Abe. I got him. | 我抓到他了 Abe 我抓到他了 |
[1:37:41] | Well, shit. | 我操 |
[1:37:46] | That’s right, motherfuckers. | 就是这样 狗娘养的 |
[1:37:48] | Whoa. I got him. | 喔 我抓到他了 |
[1:37:50] | Knew he was sweet on this one whore. | 我知道他去了某个妓女那里 |
[1:37:52] | I checked her building… They found Joe | – 于是我彻查了她住的楼 – 他们也找到了Joe |
[1:37:55] | in a farm on the east side. That’s why all the gat men are here. | 在东边的一个农场里 这就是为什么所有的枪手都来了 |
[1:37:59] | The whole crew is arming up to make a sweep. | 整个队伍全副武装要去扫平那里 |
[1:38:02] | Joe Joe? | |
[1:38:03] | Fuck Joe. Save your bullets! I’ve got the loop! | 去他妈的Joe 省省你们的子弹吧 我已经抓到了他的”环”了 |
[1:38:07] | Not such a fuck-up now, huh? I’m bringing him up to see Abe. | 他妈的搞什么名堂 我带他来是要见Abe |
[1:38:21] | Get this asshole! | 抓住这混蛋 |
[1:38:25] | Motherfuckers! | 狗娘养的 |
[1:39:38] | Holy shit. | 卧槽 |
[1:39:47] | Joe Joe! | |
[1:39:51] | Guess I put the gun in that kid’s hand, huh? | 当年还是我教的那孩子用枪 哈 |
[1:39:57] | I guess everything comes back around. | 我想这就是现世报了 |
[1:40:01] | Like your goddamn ties. | 就像你那该死的领带一样 |
[1:41:28] | Take this truck. And take your gold and go live your life. | 坐上这辆车 带着你的钱去过自己的生活吧 |
[1:41:31] | Nobody’s coming after you. I fixed it. | 没人会再追杀你 我已经帮你解决了 |
[1:41:35] | You go kill the boy. That how you fix it? | 你要杀掉那个男孩 你是打算这样解决问题吗 |
[1:41:38] | You’re goddamn right I’m gonna kill that boy! | 你说的太他妈对了 我就要杀掉那小子 |
[1:41:41] | You just got your life back. My life? | – 你刚刚获得了新生活 – 我的生活 |
[1:41:44] | Your life. Becoming you. | 是你的生活 要我成为你 |
[1:41:47] | Goddamn it! You’ve lost your fucking mind! | 去你妈的 你他妈的疯了吗 |
[1:41:50] | You let this boy live, he’s gonna take everything you’ve got. | 你若让那孩子活下去 他会夺走你拥有的一切 |
[1:41:54] | And everything I got! | 还有我拥有的一切 |
[1:41:57] | See what he becomes. I haven’t seen that yet. | – 你也看到了他变成什么模样 – 我并没有看到 |
[1:42:00] | Goddamn it! | 我操 |
[1:42:53] | Shit. | 擦 |
[1:42:54] | Okay, baby, we’re going. | 好了 宝贝儿 我们走 |
[1:42:58] | Put your seat belt on. | 系上安全带 |
[1:43:27] | – Stop. – Duck down. It’s okay. | – 停下 – 低下身子 没事的 |
[1:43:29] | – Stop, please. He can shoot us. – Duck down. | – 快停下 他会朝我们开枪的 – 低下身子 |
[1:43:31] | Stop! | 停下 |
[1:43:33] | Stop! Stop! Stop! | 停下 停下 停下 |
[1:43:57] | Cid. I’m sorry. | Cid 对不起 |
[1:43:59] | It’s okay. It’s okay. I’m gonna get you down. | 没事的 会没事的 我来把你放下 |
[1:44:11] | Okay, we’re going into the cane. Go. Go. | 好了 我们现在躲到甘蔗地里去 跑 快跑 |
[1:44:21] | Go. | 上 |
[1:44:41] | No! | 不 |
[1:44:50] | No. Cid, no. | 不 Cid 不 |
[1:45:40] | No! | 不 |
[1:45:48] | It’s okay, baby. You’re okay. | 没事了 宝贝 你会没事的 |
[1:45:54] | It’s okay, baby. | 会没事的 宝贝 |
[1:46:00] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[1:46:02] | I love you. Calm down. | 我爱你 冷静点 |
[1:46:06] | Good boy. | 好孩子 |
[1:46:10] | Mommy loves you. | 妈妈爱你 |
[1:46:15] | Mommy loves you. | 妈妈爱你 |
[1:46:19] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:46:23] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[1:46:35] | Shit. | 我擦 |
[1:46:37] | Oh. Oh. You did good. | 噢 噢 你做的很好 |
[1:46:41] | You did so good. Good boy. | 你做的很好 好孩子 |
[1:46:46] | Listen to me. I need you to run into the fields now. | 听我说 我要你现在就逃到田地里去 |
[1:46:50] | – No, Mom, I don’t want to leave you. – It’s okay. | – 不 妈妈 我不想离开你 – 不会有事的 |
[1:46:53] | – You need to go. Go! – Move! | – 你得快走 走吧 – 闪开 |
[1:46:56] | Move, goddamn it! | 闪开 该死的 |
[1:47:15] | Move. | 闪开 |
[1:47:21] | Then I saw it. | 于是我看见了 |
[1:47:26] | I saw a mom who would die for her son. | 我看见了一位会为儿子牺牲的母亲 |
[1:47:32] | A man who would kill for his wife. | 一个会为妻子而杀人的男人 |
[1:47:37] | A boy, angry and alone. | 一个愤怒而孤独的男孩 |
[1:47:41] | Laid out in front of him, the bad path. I saw it. | 我看见一条邪恶之路在他面前展开 |
[1:47:46] | And the path was a circle… | 那条路形成环状 |
[1:47:51] | round and round. | 无尽循环 |
[1:48:04] | So I changed it. | 所以我决定改变它 |
[1:48:22] | Cid Cid! | |
[1:48:47] | Where’s Joe? | Joe去哪了 |
[1:48:50] | He had to go away, baby. | 他不得不离开 宝贝 |
[1:51:23] | 压制 凯撒 雾霭 | |
[1:51:28] | Why in the world Do I love you like I do, baby? | |
[1:51:38] | When you told me over and over Sure enough, girl | |
[1:51:43] | That you wouldn’t be true | |
[1:51:48] | Well, I can’t stop myself | |
[1:51:51] | From singing this same old song | |
[1:51:56] | I love you With a love so powerful | |
[1:52:00] | So powerful That it’s wrong | |
[1:52:08] | I could tell myself I don’t want you any more | |
[1:52:13] | Oh, baby | |
[1:52:18] | Then I turn around And say goodbye | |
[1:52:21] | Oh, baby | |
[1:52:22] | Walk straight on out the door | |
[1:52:28] | But you know I’ll be back On my bended knees | |
[1:52:33] | Before you can count to 10 | |
[1:52:36] | Because I love you With a love so powerful | |
[1:52:41] | Oh, so powerful So, so powerful | |
[1:52:43] | It’s a sin | |
[1:52:48] | I guess I’m a prisoner | |
[1:52:51] | And you got the key, baby | |
[1:52:57] | I know I’ll never be happy Till you love me | |
[1:53:03] | And set me Set me free | |
[1:53:06] | So, baby, try it my way | |
[1:53:11] | Oh, and please Don’t make me wait too long | |
[1:53:16] | Because I love you With a love so powerful | |
[1:53:21] | Oh, so powerful Oh, so powerful | |
[1:53:25] | Well, I love you With a love so powerful | |
[1:53:29] | Oh, so powerful That it’s wrong | |
[1:53:35] | Oh, no Oh, no | |
[1:53:38] | Oh, baby Love so powerful | |
[1:53:42] | Oh, you know, you know You know | |
[1:53:44] | You know your love is so powerful | |
[1:53:47] | It’s so powerful You gotta love, you gotta love |