英文名称:Pirates of the Caribbean:At World's End
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | “In order to affect a timely halt to deteriorating conditions | 为阻止动荡局势进一步恶化 |
[01:02] | and to ensure the common good, | 为了百姓大众的利益 |
[01:05] | a state of emergency is declared for these territories | 该地处于警戒状态 |
[01:08] | by decree of Lord Cutler Beckett, | 贝克特勋爵 |
[01:11] | duly appointed representative of His Majesty,the king. | 被皇帝陛下委派至此 |
[01:15] | By decree,according to martial law, | 根据宵禁法 |
[01:18] | the following statutes are temporarily amended: | 对以下法规做出暂时修订 |
[01:22] | Right to assembly,suspended. | 公共聚众权 被剥夺 |
[01:27] | Right to habeas corpus,suspended. | 人身保护权 被剥夺 |
[01:32] | Right to legal counsel,suspended. | 法律咨询权 被剥夺 |
[01:36] | Right to verdict by a jury of peers, suspended. | 陪审团议罪权 被剥夺 |
[01:42] | By decree,all persons found guilty of piracy, | 法令规定 凡定罪为海盗者 |
[01:47] | or aiding a person convicted of piracy, | 协助海盗者 |
[01:50] | or associating with a person convicted of piracy… | 与海盗有瓜葛者 |
[01:55] | …shall be sentenced to hang by the neck until dead.” | 将处以绞刑 |
[02:31] | ∮The king and his men∮ | ∮皇帝和他的仆人∮ |
[02:35] | ∮Stole the queen from her bed∮ | ∮掳走皇后∮ |
[02:41] | ∮And bound her in her bones∮ | ∮将她封印在肉体中∮ |
[02:48] | ∮The seas be ours∮ | ∮大海为我们所拥有∮ |
[02:52] | ∮And by the powers∮ | ∮拥有无限力量∮ |
[02:58] | ∮Where we will,we’ll roam∮ | ∮随心所欲 四处漂流∮ |
[03:11] | ∮Yo ho∮ | ∮唷 吼∮ |
[03:15] | ∮All hands haul together∮ | ∮千万双手∮ |
[03:19] | ∮Hoist the colors high∮ | ∮把帆高挂∮ |
[03:26] | ∮Heave-ho∮ | ∮拒绝∮ |
[03:30] | ∮Thieves and beggars∮ | ∮小偷乞丐∮ |
[03:34] | ∮Never shall we die∮ | ∮我们永垂不朽∮ |
[03:42] | ∮Yo ho∮ | ∮唷 吼∮ |
[03:45] | ∮Haul together haul together∮ | ∮齐心协力∮ |
[03:49] | ∮Hoist the colors high∮ | ∮把帆高挂∮ |
[03:51] | Lord Beckett! | 贝克特勋爵 |
[03:54] | They’ve started to sing,sir. | 他们开唱了 长官 |
[03:59] | Finally. ∮Thieves and beggars∮ | – 很好 – ∮小偷乞丐∮ |
[04:04] | ∮Never shall we die∮ | ∮我们永垂不朽∮ |
[04:40] | ∮Some have died and some are alive∮ | ∮有人死去 有人活着∮ |
[04:45] | ∮Others sail on the sea and others sail on the sea ∮ | ∮有人在海上航行∮ |
[04:50] | ∮With the keys to the cage∮ | ∮带上牢笼的钥匙∮ |
[04:53] | ∮and the Devil to pay ∮ | ∮以及严重的后果∮ |
[04:55] | ∮We lay to Fiddler’s Green ∮ | ∮我们努力前往费德勒绿地∮ (水手们想象中的天堂) |
[05:01] | ∮The bell has been raised from its watery grave ∮ | ∮水之坟墓中升起一口钟∮ |
[05:07] | ∮Hear its sepulchral tone ∮ | ∮发出阴沉的声音∮ |
[05:11] | ∮A call to all Pay heed the squall We are a call to all, pay head the squall ∮ | ∮警告所有人 注意暴风雪∮ |
[05:25] | ∮Turn your sails to home and turn your sail toward home! ∮ | ∮转动船帆回家∮ |
[05:30] | ∮Yo,ho∮ | ∮唷 吼∮ |
[05:33] | ∮haul together∮ | ∮齐心协力∮ |
[05:35] | ∮Hoist the colors high∮ | ∮把帆高挂∮ |
[05:40] | ∮Heave-ho∮ | ∮拒绝∮ |
[05:43] | ∮Thieve… Thief and beggar∮ | ∮小偷乞丐∮ |
[05:45] | ∮Never shall we die∮ | ∮我们永垂不朽∮ |
[05:51] | A dangerous song to be singing… | 唱这歌可是要杀头的 |
[05:54] | …for any who are ignorant of its meaning. | 即使不懂背后的含义 |
[05:57] | Particularly a woman. | 尤其是个女孩子家 |
[06:01] | Particularly a woman alone. | 尤其是孤身一人的女孩子家 |
[06:04] | What makes you think she’s alone? | 你凭什么认为她孤身一人? |
[06:11] | You protect her? | 你罩着她? |
[06:13] | And what makes you think I need protecting? | 你凭什么认为我需要别人罩着? |
[06:16] | Your master’s expecting us. | 你家老大正等着我们 |
[06:18] | And an unexpected death’d cast a slight pall on our meeting. | 死人会耽误时间 |
[06:24] | Pick those feet up! | 步伐整齐 |
[06:28] | On the double! | 跑步前进 |
[06:31] | Eyes front! | 朝前看 |
[06:42] | No,no,no. None. | 不 不 不 没有 |
[07:11] | It always takes me about a week to get my sea legs. | 要花上一个星期后我才不会晕船 |
[07:14] | I was throwing up horribly the last time. | 上一次 我呕吐得很厉害 |
[07:28] | Steady as she goes. | 像她那样稳着些 |
[07:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:38] | Have you heard anything from Will? | 有威尔的消息吗? |
[07:40] | I trust young Turner to acquire the charts | 特纳一定会取得航海图的 |
[07:42] | and you to remember your place in the presence of Captain Sao Feng. | 在邵峰船长面前不要没大没小 |
[07:46] | Is he that terrifying? | 他真有那么可怕吗? |
[07:48] | He’s much like myself,but absent my merciful nature and sense of fair play. | 他性情很像我 但心狠手辣 且唯利是图 |
[08:08] | – We’re through. Make ready. | 准备通过 准备好 |
[08:17] | Hurry now. | 快点 |
[08:25] | Do you think because she is a woman we would not suspect her of treachery? | 你是不是认为 她是个女人就不会怀疑到她了? |
[08:31] | Well,when you put it that way… | 既然你这么说… |
[08:34] | Remove. Please. | 脱下来 |
[09:20] | Remove. Please. | 脱 |
[10:09] | Captain Barbossa, welcome to Singapore. | 巴博萨船长 欢迎来到新加坡 |
[10:18] | More steam. | 加蒸汽 |
[10:41] | None of that. | 没门儿 |
[10:42] | If things don’t go the way we want, then we’re the only chance they’ve got. | 如果他们不成功 那我们就是唯一的希望了 |
[10:53] | I understand that you have a request to make of me. | 我听说你有事相求 |
[10:57] | More of a proposal to put to ye. | 应该说是项提议 |
[11:01] | I’ve a venture underway and I find myself in need of a ship and a crew. | 我有趟探险 需要一条船 一队人 |
[11:07] | Hmm. It’s an odd coincidence. | 真是巧… |
[11:11] | Because you happen to have a ship and a crew you don’t need? | 你是不是有一条闲船 一队闲人? |
[11:14] | No. | 不是说这个 |
[11:17] | Because earlier this day, not far from here, | 因为今天早前 附近不远 |
[11:19] | a thief broke into my most revered uncle’s temple | 一个毛贼潜入我叔叔的庙里 |
[11:23] | and tried to make off with these. | 企图偷走 |
[11:28] | The navigational charts. | 航海图 |
[11:31] | The route to the Farthest Gate. | 上面有去世界尽头的路线 |
[11:38] | Wouldn’t it be amazing if this venture of yours | 进入另一个世界探险 |
[11:42] | took you to the world beyond this one? | 会不会很精彩呢? |
[11:46] | It would strain credulity at that. | 这纯属巧合 不要胡乱猜测 |
[12:03] | This is the thief. Is his face familiar to you? | 就是这个毛贼 面熟吗? |
[12:10] | Then I guess he has no further need for it. | 留他还有何用? |
[12:14] | No,no! | 不 不 |
[12:24] | You come into my city and you betray my hospitality. | 你到了我的地盘 却辜负了我的盛情 |
[12:30] | – I assure you I had no idea… – That he would get caught! | – 我向你保证 我不知情 – 你是不知道他会失手吧 |
[12:38] | You intend to attempt the voyage to Davy Jones’ Locker. | 你们企图前往戴维·琼斯的魔狱 |
[12:41] | But I cannot help but wonder… | 我实在想不通 |
[12:45] | Why? | 为什么? |
[12:56] | The song has been sung. The time is upon us. | 起义歌已经被传唱 刻不容缓啊 |
[13:02] | We must convene the Brethren Court. | 我们必须召开天下海盗王大会 |
[13:06] | As one of the nine pirate lords, you must honor the call. | 做为九大海盗王之一的你 有责任遵守誓约出席大会 |
[13:14] | More steam. | 加蒸汽 |
[13:22] | More steam! | 加蒸汽 |
[13:30] | – There is a price on all our heads. – Aye. | – 我们人人头上都有悬赏 – 嗯 |
[13:34] | It is true. | 是的 |
[13:36] | It seems the only way a pirate can turn a profit anymore…is by betraying other pirates. | 这年头海盗也只能靠出卖其他海盗牟利 |
[13:44] | We must put our differences aside. | 我们现在应该求同存异 |
[13:47] | Wait for the signal. | 等信号 |
[13:48] | The First Brethren Court gave us rule of the seas. | 海盗王大会制定了海洋公约 |
[13:51] | But now that rule is being challenged by Lord Cutler Beckett. | 贝克特勋爵却让这公约失去了效用 |
[13:56] | Against East India Trading Company, | 面对东印度公司 |
[13:59] | what value is the Brethren Court? | 海盗公会哪有招架之力? |
[14:02] | What can any of us do? | 你我又能做些什么? |
[14:04] | You can fight! Get off me! | 你可以打仗 放开我 |
[14:07] | You are Sao Feng, the pirate lord of Singapore. | 你是邵峰啊 新加坡大名鼎鼎的海盗王 |
[14:10] | You command in an age of piracy where bold captains sail free waters. | 你领导了一个时代 勇敢的船长可以自由遨游 |
[14:15] | Where waves aren’t measured in feet, but as increments of fear, | 见过的大浪非尺能量 |
[14:19] | and those who pass the test become legend. | 经过考验的人都成了传奇 |
[14:22] | Would you have that era come to an end on your watch? | 你能眼睁睁地看着这一切都毁在你的手中么? |
[14:25] | The most notorious pirates from around the world | 遍天下的海盗王 |
[14:28] | are uniting against our enemy, | 都在团结备战 |
[14:30] | and yet you sit here cowering in your bathwater! | 你竟然还躲在洗澡水里 |
[14:39] | Elizabeth Swann. Elizabeth Swann | 伊丽莎白·斯旺 |
[14:41] | There is more to you than meets the eye,isn’t there? | 不要妄下评论 |
[14:45] | And the eye does not go wanting. | 你不够格 |
[14:51] | But I cannot help but notice you have failed to answer my question. | 不过我注意到你们还没回答我的问题 |
[14:58] | What is it you seek in Davy Jones’ Locker? | 找戴维·琼斯的魔狱目的何在? |
[15:01] | Jack Sparrow. | 为了杰克·斯帕洛 |
[15:05] | He’s one of the pirate lords. | 他是海盗王之一 |
[15:15] | I would want Jack Sparrow returned from the land of the dead…The only reason | 我会让斯帕洛重返人世的唯一理由… |
[15:21] | …is so I can send him back myself! | 就是好亲手把他再送回魔狱 |
[15:28] | Jack Sparrow holds one of the nine pieces of eight. | 九枚西班牙古银币 杰克·斯帕洛手上有一枚 |
[15:33] | He failed to pass it along to a successor before he died. | 死前没来得及传给继承人 |
[15:36] | So we must go and get him back. | 我们必须把他救回来 |
[15:44] | So you admit… | 这也就是说 |
[15:48] | …you have deceived me. | 你现在承认欺骗了我 |
[15:50] | Weapons! | 操家伙 |
[15:55] | Weapons. | 操家伙 |
[15:57] | Sao Feng,I assure you, our intentions are strictly honorable. | 邵峰 我发誓我们的初衷是好的 |
[16:08] | Drop your weapons or I kill the man! | 放下武器 不然就杀了他 |
[16:13] | Kill him. He’s not our man. | 杀吧 反正不是我们的人 |
[16:17] | If he’s not with you, and he’s not with us… | 如果不是你的人 那就不是我们的人 |
[16:20] | …who’s he with? | 他是谁的人呢? |
[16:22] | – Charge! | 装弹药 |
[16:46] | Will! Will! | 威尔! |
[17:01] | Look out! Look behind you! | 注意你的后面 |
[17:07] | Ready! | 预备 |
[17:09] | Fire. | 开火 |
[17:20] | Chart! | 航海图 |
[17:47] | Boo! | 不 |
[17:52] | Company! Make ready. Set. Fire! | 整队 准备 开火 |
[18:04] | Company! | 整队 |
[18:05] | Make ready. Set. | 准备 开火 |
[18:10] | – Fire! | 开火 |
[18:28] | It’s an odd coincidence,isn’t it? | 真是巧 不是吗? |
[18:30] | The East India Trading Company finds me the day you show up in Singapore. | 你刚到新加坡 东印度公司就找到我的头上 |
[18:35] | It is coincidence only. | 纯属巧合 |
[18:41] | If you want to make a deal with Beckett, you need what I offer. | 如果你想和贝克特交易 就需要我帮你 |
[18:46] | You cross Barbossa. You are willing to cross Jack Sparrow. | 你已经背叛了巴博萨 现在还要背叛斯帕洛 |
[18:51] | Why should I expect any better? | 我凭什么信任你? |
[18:53] | I need the Black Pearl to free my father. | 我需要黑珍珠号救回我父亲 |
[19:00] | You’re helping me to get it. | 你可以帮我夺得黑珍珠号 |
[19:17] | Fire in the hole. | 趴下 |
[19:37] | Thank you,Jack. | 多谢 杰克 |
[19:38] | Thank you,Jack. | 多谢 杰克 |
[19:42] | – You have the charts? – And better yet. | – 得到航海图了吗? – 不仅如此 |
[19:46] | – A ship and a crew. – Where’s Sao Feng? | – 一条船 一队人 – 邵峰哪去了? |
[19:49] | He’ll cover our escape and meet us at Shipwreck Cove. | 他会保护我们脱身 然后在沉船湾和我们会面 |
[19:52] | This way. Be quick. | 这边 快 |
[20:00] | Haul the snotters with a will! | 尽力绑紧 |
[20:03] | Keep it taut. | 绑紧了 |
[20:05] | Secure provisions and stow the cargo. | 注意安全 装载货物 |
[20:08] | There’s no place left for Sao Feng to cower. | 邵峰现已无藏身之处 |
[20:12] | Do you think he will honor the call? | 他会遵守誓约吗? |
[20:15] | I cannot say. | 很难说 |
[20:18] | There’s an evil on these seas | 海上的凶神恶煞 |
[20:20] | that even the most staunch and bloodthirsty pirates have come to fear. | 就算嗜血海盗也会畏惧三分 |
[21:32] | A piece of eight. | 西班牙古银币 |
[21:35] | Nine of them,you say. | 你说 有9件的 |
[21:36] | Our new friend in Singapore was very specific,sir. | 我们新加坡的新朋友很特别 先生 |
[21:40] | Nine pieces of eight. | 九枚西班牙古银币 |
[21:41] | What’s the significance of that, I wonder. | 背后有什么含义呢? |
[21:44] | Nothing can hold against the armada. | 我们的舰队所向披靡 |
[21:46] | Not with the Flying Dutchman at the lead. | 就算是”飞翔的荷兰人号”也不是对手 |
[21:49] | Nothing we know of. | 我们一无所知 |
[21:51] | Did your friend mention where the Brethren Court are meeting? | 你那个朋友提到海盗公会将在哪里开会吗? |
[21:55] | He was mum on that,sir. | 他支支吾吾的 |
[21:58] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[21:59] | Then he knows the value of information. | 他懂得消息的价值 |
[22:02] | Better keep this between ourselves. | 这些话不要对外人透漏 |
[22:05] | We don’t want anyone running off to Singapore,do we? | 免得某些人趁机逃到新加坡去 |
[22:10] | – Ah,admiral. – You summoned me,Lord Beckett. | – 嗯 司令官 – 您找我 贝克特勋爵? |
[22:15] | Yes. Something for you there. | 没错 有件东西给你 |
[22:17] | Your new station deserves an old friend. | 新官上任 找位老战友协助你 |
[22:34] | – Not more requisition orders. – No,sir. | – 没有征用令了吧? – 没了 长官 |
[22:38] | Execution. | 只剩下死刑令 |
[22:45] | The Brethren know they face extinction. | 海盗公会知道他们面临灭顶之灾 |
[22:49] | All that remains is for them to decide where they make their final stand. | 他们唯一可选的是去那里做殊死一搏 |
[23:18] | No one said anything about cold. | 没人说过会这么冷啊 |
[23:21] | I’m sure there must be a good reason for our suffering. | 苦尽则甘来 |
[23:26] | Why don’t that obeah woman bring Jack back the same way | 那个臭女人怎么不把杰克 |
[23:29] | – she brought back Barbossa? – Because Barbossa was only dead. | – 像巴博萨那样也带回来? – 因为巴博萨只是死了 |
[23:35] | Jack Sparrow is taken,body and soul, | 而杰克·斯帕洛的躯体和魂魄 |
[23:39] | to a place not of death,but punishment. | 并非被囚禁在死亡地带 而是在惩罚地带 |
[23:44] | The worst fate a person can bring upon himself… | 一个人最悲惨的命运莫过于此 |
[23:48] | …stretching on forever. | 只能无奈地面对永久 |
[23:51] | That’s what awaits at Davy Jones’ Locker. | 这就是戴维·琼斯的魔狱 |
[23:59] | Yeah. I knew there was a good reason. | 是的 我就知道有原因 |
[24:13] | Nothing here is set. | 没有标识吗? |
[24:17] | These can’t be as accurate as modern charts. | 这可没有现代航海图精确 |
[24:19] | No. But it leads to more places. | 是啊 但它可以带我们去很多地方 |
[24:30] | “Over the edge. | “越过边缘” |
[24:31] | Over again.” | “再来一次” |
[24:35] | “Sunrise sets. Flash of green.” | 日出时会释放”绿灿烂” |
[24:42] | Do you care to interpret, Captain Barbossa? | 来给大家解释一下吧 巴博萨船长? |
[24:47] | Ever gazed upon the green flash, Master Gibbs? | 目睹过”绿灿烂”吗? 吉布斯 |
[24:52] | I reckon I seen my fair share. Happens on rare occasion. | 我有幸目睹过 极为罕见 |
[24:56] | The last glimpse of sunset, a green flash shoots up into the sky. | 日落前的一霎那 绿灿烂直冲云霄 |
[25:01] | Some go their whole lives without ever seeing it. | 有些人终其一生也无法看到 |
[25:04] | Some claim to have seen it who ain’t. And some say… | 有些人谎称见过 |
[25:07] | It signals when a soul comes back to this world from the dead. | 这意味着一个灵魂重返人间 |
[25:15] | – Sorry. – Trust me,young Master Turner. | – 对不起 – 相信我 小特纳 |
[25:19] | It’s not getting to the land of the dead that’s the problem. | 去死亡之地并不难 |
[25:25] | It’s getting back. | 如何返回才是问题 |
[26:07] | Bosun!Head to wind! Lift the sail! Bosun!Head to wind! Lift the sail! | 水手 逆风 扬帆 |
[26:12] | Aye,aye,sir! | 好的 |
[26:15] | Bloody hell. There’s nothing left. | 真他妈的 片甲不留 |
[26:18] | Jones is a loose cannon,sir. | 琼斯太放肆 |
[26:22] | Fetch the chest. | 去取亡灵箱 |
[26:25] | And the governor? | 总督呢? |
[26:28] | He’s been asking questions about the heart. | 他对那颗”心”颇感兴趣 |
[26:32] | Does he know? | 他知道其中秘密吗? |
[26:37] | Then perhaps his usefulness has run its course. | 那他就不再有利用价值了 |
[27:41] | Step lively,men. | 快点 |
[27:44] | Step lively! | 快点 |
[27:47] | Stand fast! | 往前 |
[27:55] | Steady,men. | 站稳了 |
[28:03] | Go. All of you. And take that infernal thing with you. | 统统给我滚 把这可怕的东西也给我带走 |
[28:09] | I will not have it on my ship! | 我不允许它上我的船 |
[28:12] | Oh,I’m sorry to hear that… because I will. | 实在抱歉 是我允许的 |
[28:15] | Because it seems to be the only way to ensure that this ship do as directed by the company. | 只有这样才能让这条船遵从东印度公司的指挥 |
[28:27] | We need prisoners to interrogate, | 我们需要拷问犯人 |
[28:29] | which tends to work best when they’re alive. | 犯人活着才能拷问 |
[28:33] | The Dutchman sails as its captain commands. | 荷兰人只听从其船长的命令 |
[28:37] | And its captain is to sail it as commanded. | 其船长也必须听从命令 |
[28:43] | I would have thought you’d learned that when I ordered you to kill your pet. | 当我下令让你杀了你的”宠物”时你就应该明白这个道理了 |
[28:48] | This is no longer your world,Jones. | 这已经不是你的天下了 琼斯 |
[28:53] | The immaterial has become… | 废物 |
[28:57] | …immaterial. | 终究是个废物 |
[29:00] | Charge your bayonets. | 准备 瞄准 |
[29:41] | How long do we continue not talking? | 我们还要这样冷战多久? |
[29:48] | Once we rescue Jack, everything’ll be fine. | 救出杰克后 就没事了 |
[29:53] | Then we rescue Jack. | 那就去救杰克 |
[30:20] | For what we want most… | 要得到最想要的东西 |
[30:25] | …there is a cost must be paid in the end. | 就要为此付出代价 |
[30:40] | – Barbossa,ahead! – Aye,we’re good and lost now. | – 巴博萨 看前方 – 没错 我们迷失方向了 |
[30:46] | – Lost? – For certain you have to be lost | – 迷失方向了? – 只有迷失方向 |
[30:48] | to find a place as can’t be found. | 才能到达一个无人能找到的地方 |
[30:50] | Elseways,everyone would know where it was. | 不然大家都知道在哪里了 |
[30:53] | – We’re gaining speed. – Aye. | – 速度在加快 – 没错 |
[30:57] | To stations! | 各就各位 |
[30:59] | All hands to stations! – Huh? | 大家各就各位 |
[31:04] | Rudder full. Hard aport! Gather way. | 满舵 左舷 全速前进 |
[31:07] | Nay! Belay that! Let her run straight and true! | 不 不要动 让它朝前行 |
[31:13] | Blimey. | 啊呀 |
[31:28] | – You’ve doomed us all. – Don’t be so unkind. | – 你把我们都害死了 – 不要说得这么难听 |
[31:32] | You may not survive to pass this way again, | 下次再走这条路可能就过不去了 |
[31:35] | and these be the last friendly words you’ll hear. | 这是我最后的忠告 |
[31:43] | Tie her off. | 把它绑牢 |
[31:50] | Hard aport. | 左满舵 |
[32:01] | Hold on! | 抓稳 |
[32:35] | Strike your colors, you blooming cockroaches. | 投降吧 你们这群蠢货 |
[32:39] | Dead men tell no tales. | 死人不会告密 |
[33:33] | My peanut. | 我的花生 |
[33:36] | Haul the halyard. Slacken braces. | 拉紧绳索 松开转帆索 |
[33:38] | Aye,captain. Slacken braces. | 是 船长 松开转帆索 |
[33:41] | Step lively with a will. | 快点 |
[33:43] | – Aye,aye. – Right away,sir. | – 是的 是的 – 是的 |
[33:44] | I want a fire down below! | 我希望下面着火了! |
[33:49] | – Help. – Man the yards,you filthy toads. | – 救我! – 打起精神来 你们这帮懒虫 |
[34:04] | Haul! Haul! | 拉呀 拉呀 |
[34:08] | Haul the sheets handsomely. Scandalize the lateens. | 把帆准备好 准备前进 |
[34:11] | – Aye,sir. – Right away,sir. | – 遵命 – 遵命 |
[34:27] | – Mr. Sparrow? – Aye,cap’n. | – 斯帕洛先生 – 是 船长 |
[34:29] | What say you about the condition of this tack line? | 你认为你绑得怎么样? |
[34:33] | – It be proper to my eyes,sir. – Proper? | – 绑得蛮好啊 船长 – 绑好了? |
[34:36] | It is neither proper nor suitable,sir. It is not acceptable nor adequate. | 没有绑好 也不合适 无法接受 力度不够 |
[34:40] | It is,in obvious fact,an abomination. | 这么明显 还敢还嘴 |
[34:43] | Begging your pardon,sir, but if you gave a man another chance. | 抱歉 船长 再给一个机会 |
[34:47] | – Shall I? | 我应该吗? |
[34:53] | It’s that sort of thinking got us into this mess. | 就是你这种观念 才让我们沦落到今天这般地步 |
[34:58] | We have lost speed and,therefore,time. | 船速慢了 时间浪费了 |
[35:01] | Precious time, which cannot be recovered once lost. | 宝贵的时间啊 浪费了就追不回来了 |
[35:06] | Do you understand? | 你们都听明白了吗? |
[35:07] | – Aye,aye,captain. – Do you now? | – 是 船长 – 都明白了? |
[35:11] | It will all have to be redone. All of it. | 现在都得重来 |
[35:14] | And let this serve as a lesson to the lot of you. | 这就是散漫的下场 |
[35:17] | Doldrums,sir, has the entire crew on edge. | 遵命 大家都在拼命地干 |
[35:20] | I have no sympathy for any of you feculent maggots, | 对于你们这帮蛆虫 我一点都不同情 |
[35:24] | and no more patience to pretend otherwise. | 也不想再容忍你们了 |
[35:29] | Gentlemen,I wash my hands of this weirdness. | 船员们 我不干这稀奇古怪的勾当了 |
[35:44] | No wind. | 没风 |
[35:46] | Of course,there’s no bloody wind. | 当然不应该有风 |
[35:49] | My soul I do swear for a breeze. | 以我的灵魂发誓 来一阵微风 |
[35:52] | Gust. Whisper. A tiny,miniature lick. | 飒飒的响 轻轻的拂面而过 |
[36:09] | Yes,sir,I know,but why? Why would he do that? | 是啊 我知道 但为什么啊 到底为什么啊? |
[36:12] | Because he’s a lummox,isn’t he? | 因为他傻呗 是不是啊? |
[36:14] | We shall have a magnificent garden party and you’re not invited. | 我们要开个隆重的庭院派对 就不请你 |
[36:31] | Shoo. | 嘘 |
[36:51] | A rock. | 石头 |
[37:20] | Now we’re being followed by rocks. Never had that before. | 我被石头跟踪 这还是头一遭 |
[37:24] | Oh. | 哦 |
[37:26] | A rope. | 绳索 |
[39:48] | This truly is a godforsaken place. | 真是不毛之地 |
[39:52] | I don’t see Jack. I don’t see anyone. | 没看到杰克啊 一个人也看不到 |
[39:57] | He’s here. | 他一定在这儿 |
[39:58] | Davy Jones never once gave up that what he took. | 戴维·琼斯从不会让任何人从这里逃脱 |
[40:02] | And does it matter? | 现在说这个又有什么用? |
[40:03] | We’re trapped here by your doing. No different than Jack. | 都是你害的 我们被困在这里 处境和杰克一样了 |
[40:09] | Witty Jack is closer than you think. | 杰克远在天边近在眼前 |
[40:55] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[41:02] | Boat. | 船 |
[41:10] | Slap me thrice and hand me to me mama. It’s Jack. | 好象做梦一样 真的是杰克 |
[41:23] | – It’s the captain! – A sight for sore eyes. | – 是船长 – 正是我们的船长 |
[41:26] | Hide the rum. | 把郎姆酒藏起来 |
[41:27] | – Mr. Gibbs. – Aye,cap’n. | – 吉布斯? – 是我 船长 |
[41:29] | I thought so. | 我看也是 |
[41:30] | I expect you’re able to account for your actions,then. | 你要对你的行为负责 |
[41:33] | Sir? | 什么? |
[41:34] | There’s been a perpetual and virulent lack of discipline upon my vessel. Why? | 这么久以来为什么我船上纪律这么涣散 |
[41:38] | – Why is that,sir? – Sir,you’re… | – 为什么会这样? – 船长 你… |
[41:42] | You’re in Davy Jones’ Locker,cap’n. | 船长 你在戴维·琼斯的魔狱里 |
[41:48] | I know that. I know where I am. | 我当然知道 我知道我身处何地 |
[41:51] | – And don’t think I don’t. – Jack Sparrow. | – 不要以为我不知道 – 杰克·斯帕洛 |
[41:56] | Oh,Hector. | 嘿 赫克托 |
[41:58] | It’s been too long. Hasn’t it? | 好久不见 |
[42:00] | Aye. Isla de Muerta,remember? You shot me. | 还记得当初你一枪把我打死了 |
[42:07] | No,I didn’t. | 我才没有呢 |
[42:09] | Tia Dalma,out and about,eh? | 提亚·朵玛 出来散步吗? |
[42:11] | You add an agreeable sense of the macabre to any delirium. | 你总是给精神病人带来点死亡的快感 |
[42:16] | He thinks we’re a hallucination. | 他以为我们是他的幻觉 |
[42:19] | William,tell me something: | 威尔 告诉我 |
[42:20] | Have you come because you need my help to save a certain distressing damsel, | 你是来求我救一位让人忧伤的少女 |
[42:25] | or rather,damsel in distress? Either one. | 还是一位本就忧伤的少女? |
[42:29] | No. | 都不是 |
[42:30] | Well,then, you wouldn’t be here,would you? | 那你就不会来 也就不该在这里出现 |
[42:32] | So you can’t be here. Q.E.D.,you’re not really here. | 你不可能来这 所以你根本不在这 |
[42:36] | Jack.Jack | 杰克 |
[42:40] | This is real. We’re here. | 这是真的 我们真的来了 |
[42:53] | – The Locker,you say? – Aye. | – 你说这里是魔狱? – 是啊 |
[42:56] | We’ve come to rescue you. | 我们是来救你的 |
[43:00] | Have you,now? That’s very kind of you. | 不可能 感谢你们的好意 |
[43:03] | But it would seem that as I possess a ship and you don’t, | 不过我有船 你们没有 |
[43:07] | you’re the ones in need of rescuing, and I’m not sure as I’m in the mood. | 你们才需要被救呢 我现在没心情救你们 |
[43:12] | I see my ship. Right there. | 那是我的船 就在那边 |
[43:19] | Can’t spot it. | 看不到啊 |
[43:20] | Must be a tiny little thing hiding somewhere behind the Pearl. | 一定是条小船 躲在黑珍珠号后面什么地方 |
[43:24] | Jack,Cutler Beckett has the heart of Davy Jones. | 杰克 贝克特勋爵已经得到了戴维·琼斯的心 |
[43:27] | – He controls the Flying Dutchman. – He’s taking over the seas. | – 他控制了飞翔的荷兰人号 – 统治了整个海洋 |
[43:30] | The song has been sung. The Brethren Court is called. | 起义歌已经被唱了 海盗公会被召集了 |
[43:33] | Leave you alone for a minute,look what happens. Everything’s gone to pot. | 我才走开几天 就被你们搞得天翻地覆 |
[43:37] | Aye. The world needs you back something fierce. | 杰克 大家需要你啊 |
[43:40] | And you need a crew. | 你也需要一队船员 |
[43:44] | Why should I sail with any of you? | 我为什么要和你们同船? |
[43:46] | Four of you have tried to kill me in the past. One of you succeeded. | 你们当中四个人曾想杀我 其中一个得手了 |
[43:53] | Oh,she’s not told you. | 她没告诉你吗 |
[43:57] | You’ll have loads to talk about while you’re here. | 那你们就待在这里好好谈谈吧 |
[44:01] | As for you… | 至于你 |
[44:03] | Now… don’t tell me you didn’t enjoy it at the time. | 现在…不要跟我说你当时不爽 |
[44:10] | Fair enough. All right,you’re in. | 说的有理 女士 算你一个 |
[44:12] | Don’t need you. You scare me. | 不要你 你吓着我了 |
[44:14] | Gibbs,you can come. Marty. Mm… | 考顿 你可以过来 马蒂吗 |
[44:18] | – Cotton. Cotton | 考顿 |
[44:20] | Cotton’s parrot,I’m a little iffy,but at least I’ll have someone to talk to. | 鹦鹉考顿 我有点犹豫 不过起码能聊天解闷 |
[44:26] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[44:27] | Tai Huang. These are my men. | 泰洪 这些都是我的人 |
[44:30] | – Where do your allegiances lie? – With the highest bidder. | – 你效忠谁? – 谁出价高 就效忠谁 |
[44:34] | – I have a ship. – That makes you the highest bidder. | – 我有条船 – 它使得你出价最高 |
[44:38] | Good man. Weigh anchor,all hands. Prepare to make sail. | 好人啊 提锚扬帆 准备起航 |
[44:42] | Weigh anchor. | 起锚 |
[44:47] | Jack… Jack… | 杰克 |
[44:50] | Which way are you going,Jack? | 你往哪去啊? 杰克 |
[44:56] | Trim that sail. Slack windward brace and sheet. | 调整船帆 松开转帆索和帆脚索 |
[44:59] | – Haul the pennant line. – Haul the pennant line. | – 拉起浮标垂索 – 拉起浮标垂索 |
[45:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[45:03] | – What are you doing? – No,what are you doing? | – 你在干嘛? – 不 我问你在干嘛? |
[45:09] | What are you? Captain gives orders on the ship. | 你是谁? 船长在船上是下令的 |
[45:11] | The captain of the ship is giving orders. | 船长已经在下令了 |
[45:14] | – My ship,makes me captain. – They be my charts. | – 我的船 我是船长 – 可航海图是我的 |
[45:17] | That makes you “chartman.” | 那你也只是海图员 |
[45:20] | Stow it! The both of you! That’s an order! Understand?! | 闭嘴!你们俩个!这是命令 懂吗 |
[45:30] | Sorry. I just thought with the captain issue in doubt, | 对不起 既然船长位子悬而未决的话 |
[45:34] | I’d throw in my name for consideration. | 不妨也考虑我一下 |
[45:37] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[45:43] | – I’d vote for you. – Yeah? | – 我会投你的票 – 是吗? |
[46:20] | You left Jack to the Kraken. | 你把杰克丢给挪威海怪了 |
[46:23] | He’s rescued now. It’s done with. | 他已经被救了 都过去了 |
[46:29] | Will,I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[46:32] | You chose not to tell me. | 你选择了对我隐瞒 |
[46:35] | I couldn’t. | 我没办法 |
[46:38] | It wasn’t your burden to bear. | 那不该由你来承担 |
[46:40] | But I did bear it,didn’t I? | 但还是我承担了 不是吗? |
[46:44] | I just didn’t know what it was. | 我只是不知道自己承担了什么? |
[46:47] | I thought… | 我还以为 |
[46:49] | You thought I loved him. | 你以为我爱他? |
[47:00] | If you make your choices alone, how can I trust you? | 如果你凡事都独自决定 叫我怎么能信任你? |
[47:07] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[47:37] | Eerie. | 好可怕啊 |
[47:40] | That’s downright macabre. | 毛骨悚然 |
[47:47] | I wonder what would happen if you dropped a cannonball on one of them? | 要是往他们身上丢颗炮弹会怎样? |
[48:01] | Be disrespectful,it would. | 太没礼貌了 |
[48:03] | They should be in the care of Davy Jones. | 他们本该由戴维·琼斯照顾 |
[48:08] | That was the duty him was charged with… | 那是他的责任 |
[48:12] | …by the goddess,Calypso. | 是女神科莉布索指定的 |
[48:17] | To ferry those who die at sea to the other side. | 将死于海中的灵魂送到彼岸去 |
[48:24] | And every ten years… | 每隔十年 |
[48:26] | …him could come ashore… | 他可以上岸一次 |
[48:30] | …to be with she who love him… truly. | 和真正爱他的女人欢聚 |
[48:38] | But the man has become a monster. | 但那个人已经变成了怪兽 |
[48:41] | So he wasn’t always… tentacley? | 就是说 他并非一直是那章鱼怪的模样吗? |
[48:48] | No. | 是的 |
[48:51] | Him was a man… …once. | 他曾经是个男人 |
[49:03] | Now there’s boats coming. | 有船来了 |
[49:12] | They’re not a threat to us. Am I right? | 他们对我们没有威胁 是吧? |
[49:16] | We are nothing but ghosts to them. | 我们对他们来说不过是鬼魂 |
[49:18] | It’s best just let them be. | 让他们任意漂流吧 |
[49:35] | It’s my father. We’ve made it back. | 那是我父亲 我们回到阳间了 |
[49:38] | Father! Father,here,look here! | 父亲 我在这里 |
[49:42] | Elizabeth. Elizabeth | 伊丽莎白 |
[49:45] | We’re not back. | 我们还没到阳间呢 |
[49:54] | Father! | 父亲 |
[49:58] | Elizabeth. Are you dead? | 伊丽莎白 你死了吗? |
[50:03] | No. No. | 没有啊 |
[50:05] | I think I am. | 我应该是死了 |
[50:07] | No,you can’t be. | 不 你不能死 |
[50:10] | There was this chest,you see. | 那就是亡灵箱 |
[50:14] | It’s odd. At the time it seemed so important. | 就一只 当时它很重要的 |
[50:18] | Come aboard. | 上船来 |
[50:19] | And a heart. | 那颗心 |
[50:21] | I learned that if you stab the heart, yours must take its place. | 如果你插死了那颗心 你的心脏就得来顶替 |
[50:27] | And you will sail the seas for eternity. | 你就会永远在海上航行 |
[50:30] | The Dutchman must have a captain. | “荷兰人”号一定要有位船长 |
[50:34] | Silly thing to die for. | 为这个死 真不值得 |
[50:37] | Someone,cast a line. Come back with us! | 谁扔条绳子下去 快上来啊 |
[50:42] | Come on. | 过来啊 |
[50:44] | A touch… of destiny. | 命中注定 |
[50:51] | Take the line. | 抓住绳子 |
[50:55] | I’m so proud of you,Elizabeth. | 我真为你自豪 伊丽莎白 |
[50:57] | Father,the line! Take the line! | 爸爸 抓住绳子 |
[51:03] | – She must not leave the ship! – Father! | – 她绝不能离开这船 – 爸爸 |
[51:05] | Please come with us! Please! No! I won’t leave you! | 求你和我们走 求你了 我不能离开你啊 |
[51:10] | I’ll give your love to your mother. | 我会给你母亲带个好 |
[51:12] | – Please,I won’t let you go!- Elizabeth.- Elizabeth | – 求你了 我不能放手让你走 – 伊丽莎白 |
[51:15] | – Elizabeth.Elizabeth | 伊丽莎白 |
[51:23] | Is there a way? | 有什么办法吗? |
[51:29] | Him at peace. | 他心甘情愿的 |
[51:38] | No water. | 没水了 |
[51:41] | Why is all but the rum gone? | 为什么只剩朗姆酒了? |
[51:45] | Rum’s gone too. | 朗姆酒也喝没了 |
[51:54] | If we cannot escape these doldrums before night, | 如果我们入夜前还逃不出去 |
[51:59] | I fear we will sail on trackless seas. | 恐怕我们就要被困在漫无边际的大海上 |
[52:03] | Doomed to roam the reach between worlds. | 永远在世界之间 |
[52:07] | Forever. | 永远 |
[52:08] | With no water,forever looks to be arriving a mite too soon. | 没水喝才是燃眉之急 |
[52:13] | Why doesn’t he do something? | 他为什么无能为力呢? |
[52:15] | Me eye. Give it back! – There’s no sense to it. | – 我的眼珠 还给我 – 实在搞不明白 |
[52:18] | And the green flash happens at sunset,not sunrise. | 日落时才会有绿灿烂 而不是日出时 |
[52:22] | “Over the edge.” Ah,it’s driving me over the blooming edge. | “超越边缘”…我真的要疯了 |
[52:28] | Sunrises don’t set. | 日出时怎么会”落”呢 |
[52:34] | “Up is down.” | 上就是下 |
[52:36] | Well,that’s just maddeningly unhelpful. | 什么狗屁 |
[52:39] | Why are these things never clear? | 为什么总要拐弯抹角? |
[52:41] | – Clear as mud,Jackie. – What? Eh? | – 已经明说了 杰克 – 什么? 嗯? |
[52:47] | – Stab the heart. – Don’t stab the heart. | – 捅那颗心 – 别捅那颗心 |
[52:50] | – Come again? – The Dutchman must have a captain. | – 怎么说? – “荷兰人”号一定要有船长 |
[52:53] | That’s even more than less than unhelpful. | 你们是在帮倒忙 |
[52:56] | Sail the seas for eternity. | 永远在海上航行 |
[52:59] | – I love the sea. – What about port? | – 我喜欢海洋 – 不能上岸怎么办? |
[53:02] | I prefer rum. Rum’s good. | 我更喜欢朗姆酒 朗姆酒是好东西 |
[53:04] | Making port. Where we can get rum, and salty wenches… | 上岸 就有朗姆酒和女人 |
[53:09] | – Once every 10 years. – What’d he say? | – 十年一次 – 他说什么? |
[53:13] | – Once every 10 years. – Ten years is a long time,mate. | – 十年一次 – 十年可是很久的 |
[53:16] | Even longer given the deficit of rum. | 要是没朗姆酒就会更久 |
[53:19] | But eternity is longer still. | 但永远还是更长啊 |
[53:22] | And how will you be spending it? Dead? | 那你打算如何消受永久呢? |
[53:25] | Or not? | 死着呢? 还是活着呢? |
[53:27] | – The immortal Captain Sparrow. – Oh,I like that. | – 不死的斯帕洛船长 – 哦 我喜欢这头衔 |
[53:31] | Come sunset,it won’t matter. | 碰到日落时也无所谓了 |
[53:36] | Not sunset. | 不是日落 |
[53:41] | Sundown. | 日落是下 |
[53:43] | And rise. Up. | 日出 就是上 |
[53:47] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[53:51] | What is that? I don’t know. What do you think? | 那是什么? 不知道 你说呢? |
[53:54] | – Where? – There. | – 在哪里? – 在那里 |
[54:18] | What is it? | 是什么啊? |
[54:31] | He’s rocking the ship. | 他在摇晃船 |
[54:33] | We’re rocking the ship. | 我们在摇晃船 |
[54:39] | Aye. He’s onto it. | 啊哈 给他破解了 |
[54:44] | He’s rocking the ship. | 他在让船摇晃 |
[54:46] | We’ll tie each other to the mast upside down, | 我们把自己倒着绑在主桅上 |
[54:48] | so when the boat flips we’ll be the right way up. | 等船翻过来 我们就朝上了 |
[54:52] | Time it with the swell. | 加把力 |
[54:55] | Loose the cannons,you lazy bilge rats. | 你们这群懒猪 快把系炮绳松开 |
[55:01] | Unstow the cargo. Let it shift. | 把货物解开 让它们滚起来 |
[56:09] | Now up… …is down. | 现在上就是下了 |
[57:50] | This was your idea. | 都是你的馊主意 |
[57:53] | Blessed sweet westerlies! | 上帝保佑 |
[57:57] | We’re back! | 我们回来了 |
[58:02] | It’s the sunrise. | 这是日出 |
[58:16] | – Parley? | 谈判 |
[58:18] | We need our pistols! Get untied,hurry! | 我们得拿枪 赶快把我们解开 |
[58:36] | All right,then! | 好啦 |
[58:38] | The Brethren Court is a-gathering at Shipwreck Cove. | 海盗公会会在沉船湾聚会 |
[58:41] | And,Jack,you and I are a-going. There’ll be no arguing that point. | 杰克 你和我得出席 这无可争议吧 |
[58:45] | I is arguing the point. | 当然有争议 |
[58:46] | If there’s pirates a-gathering, I’m pointing my ship the other way. | 一群海盗成帮结伙 我可要离你们远远的 |
[58:50] | The pirates are gathering to fight Beckett,and you’re a pirate. | 海盗集起来是要对付贝克特 你也是海盗的一员 |
[58:53] | Fight or not, you’re not running,Jack. | 不管你愿不愿打 你跑不了 杰克 |
[58:56] | If we don’t stand together, they’ll hunt us down one by one, | 如果我们不团结 他们就会把我们一个一个干掉 |
[58:59] | till there be none left but you. | 到最后只剩下你一个 |
[59:01] | Quite like the sound of that. Captain Jack Sparrow,the last pirate. | 听起来不错啊 杰克·斯帕洛船长 最后的海盗 |
[59:07] | Aye. | 没错 |
[59:08] | And you’ll be fighting Jones alone. How does that figure into your plan? | 那你就得独自对付琼斯了 你对此有计划吗? |
[59:13] | I’m still working on that. | 我还在考虑 |
[59:15] | But I will not be going back to the Locker,mate. Count on that. | 但我绝对不回那魔狱里 |
[59:25] | Wet powder. | 火药湿了 |
[59:29] | Wait! We can still use them as clubs! | 等等 湿归湿 还是可以当棒子用的 |
[59:35] | – Ow!- Sorry. Effective,though. | – 哇 – 对不起 挺好用 |
[59:38] | There’s fresh water on this island. | 这岛上有淡水 |
[59:40] | We can resupply there and get back to shooting each other later. | 我们可以先补给 然后再拼个你死我活 |
[59:44] | You lead the shore party. I’ll stay with my ship. | 你们上岸去快活吧 我要待在我的船上 |
[59:48] | I’ll not be leaving my ship in your command. | 我不会让你掌管我的船 |
[59:50] | Why don’t you both go ashore and leave the ship in my command. | 你们干嘛不一起上岸 让我来掌管这船呢? |
[59:55] | Temporarily. | 暂时性的 |
[1:00:14] | Mind the boat. | 小心船啊 |
[1:00:27] | – Criminy. – Odds bodkins! | – 我的天啊 – 好大的尸体啊 |
[1:00:49] | Careful! Careful! | 小心 小心 |
[1:00:52] | You stupid fish! | 你这条蠢鱼 |
[1:00:54] | Actually it’s a cephalopod. | 实际上是头足类动物 |
[1:00:57] | Serves you right. | 就算你对了吧 |
[1:00:58] | Pin,I bet people would pay a shilling to see this. | 一定有人会花钱来看的 |
[1:01:01] | And another shilling for a sketch of them sitting atop! | 还会有人出钱来给他们画像 |
[1:01:04] | Pintel and Ragetti,Kraken slayers. | 平特尔和瑞盖提 章鱼怪杀手 |
[1:01:07] | We could serve up a slice as a souvenir. | 可以一块一块割了卖钱 |
[1:01:10] | Still thinking of running,Jack? | 还在想着逃跑吗? 杰克 |
[1:01:14] | Think you can outrun the world? | 你能跑出这个世界吗? |
[1:01:22] | You know,the problem with being the last of anything… | 不久 其他人逐渐死光 |
[1:01:26] | …by and by,there be none left at all. | 你就是孤家寡人 |
[1:01:30] | Sometimes things come back,mate. We’re living proof,you and me. | 有时候事情会重复 你和我就是见证啊 |
[1:01:35] | Aye,but that’s a gamble of long odds,ain’t it? | 这就是在赌博 是吧? |
[1:01:39] | There’s never a guarantee of coming back. | 能否回来 可不是定数 |
[1:01:42] | But passing on,that’s dead certain. | 早晚要死倒是肯定的 |
[1:01:48] | Summoning the Brethren Court, then,is it? | 要召集海盗公会 |
[1:01:51] | It’s our only hope,lad. | 我们唯一的希望了 |
[1:01:54] | That’s a sad commentary in and of itself. | 这话太让人心寒了 |
[1:01:59] | The world used to be a bigger place. | 这世界曾经很大 |
[1:02:04] | The world’s still the same. | 世界还是一样大 |
[1:02:08] | There’s just… less in it. | 只是我们的空间小了 |
[1:02:33] | Poisoned. Fouled by the body. | 水中有毒 被尸体污染了 |
[1:02:38] | Eh,I know him. He was in Singapore! | 我在新加坡见过这人 |
[1:02:42] | – Singapore. – Captain! | – 新加坡 – 船长 |
[1:02:47] | Hoy! | 嗬! |
[1:02:49] | We got company! | 有人来了 |
[1:03:02] | He’s the captain. | 他才是船长 |
[1:03:15] | Sao Feng… | 邵峰 |
[1:03:16] | …you showing up here, it is truly a remarkable coincidence. | 你出现在这真是太巧了 |
[1:03:23] | Jack Sparrow. | 杰克·斯帕洛 |
[1:03:27] | You paid me great insult once. | 你曾经羞辱过我 |
[1:03:29] | That doesn’t sound like me. | 这听起来不像是我的为人啊 |
[1:03:35] | Shall we just call it square,then? | 我们这就算扯平了如何? |
[1:03:38] | Release her. | 放了她 |
[1:03:40] | – She’s not part of the bargain. – And what bargain be that? | – 她不在交易之中 – 什么交易? |
[1:03:45] | You heard Captain Turner. | 你们听见特纳船长的话了? |
[1:03:48] | – Release her! – “Captain Turner”? | – 放开她 – 特纳船长? |
[1:03:51] | Aye,the perfidious rotter led a mutiny against us! | 这臭小子背信弃义 |
[1:03:54] | I need the Pearl to free my father. | 我需要黑珍珠号来救回我父亲 |
[1:03:56] | That’s the only reason I came on this voyage. | 这是我参与的唯一原因 |
[1:03:59] | Why didn’t you tell me you were planning this? | 为什么你不告诉你的计划? |
[1:04:02] | It was my burden to bear. | 这是我肩负的使命 |
[1:04:07] | He needs the Pearl. Captain Turner needs the Pearl. | 他需要黑珍珠号 特纳船长需要黑珍珠号 |
[1:04:11] | And you felt guilty. And you and your Brethren Court. | 你现在感到内疚了 你和你的海盗公会 |
[1:04:16] | Did no one come to save me just because they missed me? | 就没人只是因为想我才来救我的吗? |
[1:04:28] | I’m standing with them. | 我站在他们一边 |
[1:04:32] | I’m sorry,Jack,but there is an old friend who wants to see you first. | 对不起 杰克 有位老朋友想要先见见你 |
[1:04:38] | I’m not certain I can survive any more visits from old friends. | 这老朋友会不会要我的命呢? |
[1:04:44] | Here is your chance to find out. | 这是你的机会去找出答案 |
[1:04:55] | Curious. | 很奇怪啊 |
[1:04:57] | Your friends appear to be quite desperate,Jack. | 你的朋友看起来很绝望啊 杰克 |
[1:05:00] | Perhaps they no longer believe that a gathering of squabbling pirates | 他们不再相信 |
[1:05:05] | can defeat the Flying Dutchman. | 一群乌合之众能打赢飞翔的荷兰人号 |
[1:05:08] | And so despair leads to betrayal. | 绝望可以导致背叛 |
[1:05:12] | But you and I are no strangers to betrayal,are we? | 背叛对你我来说并不陌生 是吧? |
[1:05:18] | It’s not here,Jack. | 不在这 杰克 |
[1:05:21] | What? What isn’t? | 什么? 什么不在 |
[1:05:23] | The heart of Davy Jones. It’s safely aboard the Dutchman, | 戴维·琼斯的心脏安全地存放在荷兰人号上 |
[1:05:27] | and so unavailable for use as leverage to satisfy your debt to the good captain. | 你没法用它来偿还你欠船长的债了 |
[1:05:33] | By my reckoning, that account has been settled. | 在我看来 我的债已经偿还了 |
[1:05:37] | By your death? | 除非你死 |
[1:05:39] | And yet here you are. | 但你还活着 |
[1:05:41] | Close your eyes and pretend it’s all a bad dream. | 闭上眼 假装这是一场恶梦 |
[1:05:44] | That’s how I get by. | 我就是这么活过来的 |
[1:05:46] | And if Davy Jones were to learn of your survival? | 但如果戴维·琼斯知道你活着呢? |
[1:05:51] | Ship oars. | 船桨 |
[1:05:52] | Ship oars. | 船桨 |
[1:05:54] | Be on your guard,men. | 注意了 船员们 |
[1:05:58] | My men are crew enough. | 我的人足够驾驭珍珠号 |
[1:06:00] | Company ship,company crew. | 公司的船当然要用我们自己的人 |
[1:06:03] | You agreed. The Black Pearl was to be mine. | 你答应过黑珍珠号归我的 |
[1:06:07] | And so it was. | 你不是当过了吗 |
[1:06:12] | Perhaps you’ll consider an alternative arrangement. | 也许你会考虑其他方案 |
[1:06:15] | One which requires absolutely nothing from you but information. | 你什么都不需要付出 只要出一点信息而已 |
[1:06:26] | Regarding the Brethren Court,no doubt. In exchange for fair compensation? | 肯定是海盗公会的事了 作为交换 |
[1:06:32] | Square my debt with Jones… | 结清我欠琼斯的债 |
[1:06:35] | …guarantee my freedom? | 保证我的自由 可以吗? |
[1:06:37] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[1:06:39] | It’s just good business. | 这是桩不错的生意 |
[1:06:42] | Were I in a divulgatory mood, what then might I divulge? | 趁我心情好 你想让我告诉你什么呢? |
[1:06:47] | Everything. | 一切 |
[1:06:50] | Where are they meeting? | 会议在哪举行? |
[1:06:52] | Who are the pirate lords? | 海盗王都是谁? |
[1:06:55] | What is the purpose of the nine pieces of eight? | 九枚西班牙银币的用处是什么? |
[1:06:58] | Prepare the brig. | 准备一下船 |
[1:07:04] | Beckett agreed the Black Pearl was to be mine. | 贝克特同意把黑珍珠号给我的 |
[1:07:09] | He’s not going to give up the only ship as can outrun the Dutchman,is he? | 贝克特爵士不会放弃一艘能赢过荷兰人号的船 对吗? |
[1:07:20] | Shame they’re not bound to honor the code of the Brethren,isn’t it? | 他们是不会遵守诺言的 是吗? |
[1:07:24] | Because honor’s a hard thing to come by nowadays. | 这年头已经没有信誉可言了 |
[1:07:28] | There is no honor to remaining with the losing side. | 我也没必要和输家为伍 |
[1:07:32] | Leaving it for the winning side, that’s just good business. | 见风转舵是最明智的选择 |
[1:07:36] | – The losing side,you say? – They have the Dutchman. | – 你是说输家吗? – 他们有荷兰人号 |
[1:07:40] | Now the Pearl! | 现在珍珠号也归他们了 |
[1:07:43] | And what do the Brethren have? | 海盗公会还有什么? |
[1:07:45] | We have Calypso. | 我们有科莉布索(海中女神) |
[1:07:56] | Calypso. | 科莉布索 |
[1:08:01] | An old legend. | 古老传说而已 |
[1:08:04] | No. The goddess herself, bound in human form. | 不 女神被封印在凡人体内 |
[1:08:09] | Imagine all the power of the seas brought to bear against our enemy. | 想一想 利用海洋的力量来对付我们的敌人 |
[1:08:14] | I intend to release her. But for that I need the Brethren Court. | 我要把她释放出来 但为此我需要召集公会 |
[1:08:22] | All the Court. | 所有的海盗王 |
[1:08:26] | You can keep Barbossa. | 那你就监禁巴罗萨 |
[1:08:27] | The belligerent homunculus and his friend with the wooden eye,both. | 那个残暴的小人 还他那个木头眼睛的小跟屁虫 |
[1:08:32] | And Turner. Especially Turner. | 还有特纳 尤其是特纳 |
[1:08:34] | The rest go with me on the Pearl. I’ll lead you to Shipwreck Cove, | 其他人跟我上珍珠号 然后带你去沉船湾 |
[1:08:38] | where I will hand you the pirates and you will not hand me to Jones. | 我把海盗们交给你 但你不能把我交给琼斯 |
[1:08:42] | – Bloody fair deal,don’t you think? – And what becomes of Miss Swann? | – 很公平吧 你觉得呢? – 那斯旺小姐怎么办? |
[1:08:49] | What interest is she to you? | 你对她有何兴趣? |
[1:08:54] | What are you proposing,captain? | 你有什么建议? 船长 |
[1:08:56] | What be accepting,cap’n? | 你打算接受什么呢? 船长 |
[1:09:01] | – The girl. – What? | – 那女孩 – 什么? |
[1:09:03] | Jack. Jack | 杰克 |
[1:09:06] | I’ve just recalled. | 我刚刚想起 |
[1:09:07] | I’ve got this wonderful compass, which points to whatever I want. | 我有个神奇的罗盘 能指向我想去的地方 |
[1:09:13] | So for what do I need you? | 那我还要你做什么呢? |
[1:09:15] | Elizabeth is not part of any bargain. | 伊丽莎白不能用来做交易 |
[1:09:18] | Out of the question. | 同意 |
[1:09:20] | It was not a question. | 这不是个问题 |
[1:09:21] | Points to the thing you want most. | 指向你最想要的东西 |
[1:09:23] | And that is not the Brethren Court,is it? | 而那不是海盗公会吧? |
[1:09:26] | – Then what is,Jack? – Me. | – 那是什么呢? 杰克 – 是我 |
[1:09:30] | – Dead. – Done. | – 让我死 – 成交 |
[1:09:32] | What? Not done. | 什么? 不行 |
[1:09:35] | You got us into this. If it frees us,then done! | 是你让我们陷入困境的 如果能让我们找到出路就成交 |
[1:09:37] | Damn. | 该死 |
[1:09:43] | Although,if I kill you, then I can use the compass | 但是 如果我杀了你 |
[1:09:46] | to find Shipwreck Cove, is it,on my own. | 就可以自己用罗盘来找到沉船湾了 |
[1:09:51] | Cut out the middle man,as it were. | 而不需要中间人了 |
[1:09:54] | Elizabeth,they are pirates. | 伊丽莎白 他们是海盗 |
[1:09:56] | I have had more than enough experience dealing with pirates! | 我和海盗打交道也不止一次两次了 |
[1:10:00] | Then we have an accord? | 那我们达成共识了? |
[1:10:04] | With me killed, you’d arrive at the cove, | 把我杀了 你自己找到海湾 |
[1:10:07] | find it a stronghold, nigh impregnable… | 发现那是一个攻不破的堡垒 |
[1:10:10] | …able to withstand blockade for years. | 足以顶住数年的封锁 |
[1:10:13] | Then you’d be wishing,”If only there was someone I had not killed inside | 那时就会想 要是当初没杀某人 |
[1:10:17] | to ensure that the pirates then come outside.” | 就能让海盗们自投罗网了 |
[1:10:22] | And you can accomplish all this? | 你能做到这些吗? |
[1:10:25] | You may kill me, but you may never insult me. | 士可杀不可辱 |
[1:10:28] | Who am I? | 我是谁? |
[1:10:32] | I’m Captain Jack Sparrow. | 我是杰克·斯帕洛船长啊 |
[1:10:37] | Done! | 成交 |
[1:11:12] | Man overboard! | 有人落水! |
[1:11:27] | You’re mad. | 你疯了 |
[1:11:28] | Thank goodness. If I wasn’t,this’d probably never work. | 谢天谢地 不然我还没这个胆儿呢 |
[1:11:49] | And that was without even a single drop of rum. | 我连一滴朗姆酒都没喝哦 |
[1:12:00] | Send this pestilent,traitorous, cowhearted,yeasty codpiece to the brig. | 把这个胆小的令人厌恶的叛徒关进船舱 |
[1:12:07] | Which ship do we follow? | 我们该追哪条船? |
[1:12:09] | Signal the Dutchman to track down Sao Feng. We follow the Pearl. | 发信号让荷兰人号盯住邵峰 我们跟着珍珠号 |
[1:12:14] | How soon can we have the ship ready to pursue? | 我们要多少时间才可以出发? |
[1:12:20] | She’s going down! | 她下来了 |
[1:12:21] | Stand clear! | 站直了 |
[1:12:27] | Do you think he plans it all out, or just makes it up as he goes along? | 他是事先都计划好了还是随时起意呢? |
[1:12:34] | Sir. | 船长 |
[1:13:17] | By this time tomorrow,we will arrive at Shipwreck Cove and you will be free. | 明天此时 我们就能抵达沉船湾 到时你就自由了 |
[1:13:26] | Calypso. | 科莉布索 |
[1:13:28] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[1:13:31] | Not a name you fancy,I imagine, out of the many that you have… | 你的称呼很多 你可能不会喜欢这个 |
[1:13:35] | …but it is what we call you. | 但是我们就这么称呼你了 |
[1:13:39] | We being who? | 我们是指谁? |
[1:13:45] | You confirm it. | 你承认了 |
[1:13:48] | Confirm what? | 承认什么了? |
[1:13:51] | – You’ve told me nothing. – The Brethren Court,not I. | – 你什么都没告诉我 – 是海盗公会 不是我 |
[1:13:55] | The First Brethren Court, whose decision I would have opposed. | 第一届公会做出的这一决定 我本该反对的 |
[1:14:01] | They bound you to human form | 他们把你封印在凡人体内 |
[1:14:03] | so the rule of the seas would belong to man and not… | 使得海洋的掌握权落在人类的手中 而不是… |
[1:14:06] | To me. | 掌握在我手上 |
[1:14:11] | But one such as you should never be anything less than what you are. | 你的原身不应被封印 |
[1:14:16] | Pretty speech from a captor. | 谢谢统治者的美言 |
[1:14:18] | But words whispered through prison bars lose their charm. | 但你在牢狱外甜言蜜语是不能打动我的 |
[1:14:23] | Can I be blamed for my efforts? | 会因为我的努力而责怪我吗? |
[1:14:28] | All men are drawn to the sea, perilous though it may be. | 虽然危险 世上男人都向往大海 |
[1:14:32] | And some men offer desire as justification for their crimes. | 有人把欲望当作开脱罪行的借口 |
[1:14:37] | I offer simply my desire. | 我只是说出我的欲望而已 |
[1:14:41] | And in return? | 而作为报答呢? |
[1:14:44] | I would have your gifts, should you choose to give them. | 我想要你的恩赐 假如你肯赐予的话 |
[1:14:52] | And if I should choose not? | 如果我不想赐予呢? |
[1:14:57] | Then I will take… | 那我就接受… |
[1:15:00] | …your fury. | …你的愤怒 |
[1:15:27] | Sao Feng? | 邵峰? |
[1:15:30] | Here. | 请过来 |
[1:15:32] | Please. | 请过来 |
[1:15:39] | With all nine pieces of eight… | 收齐九枚银币 |
[1:15:45] | …you will be free. | 你就会自由 |
[1:15:49] | Take it! | 拿着 |
[1:15:52] | You are captain now. | 你现在是船长了 |
[1:15:55] | Me? | 我? |
[1:15:58] | Go in my place to Shipwreck Cove. | 接替我的职位 去沉船湾 |
[1:16:05] | Captain! The ship is taken. We cannot… | 船长 船被抢了 我们顶不住了 |
[1:16:09] | Forgive me… Calypso. | 原谅我 科莉布索 |
[1:16:22] | Sao. | 邵 |
[1:16:28] | What did he tell you? | 他对你说什么了? |
[1:16:35] | He made me captain. | 他让我做船长 |
[1:16:39] | Set! Fire! | 准备 开火 |
[1:16:47] | You are not my captain. | 你不是我的船长 |
[1:16:49] | Elizabeth. Elizabeth | 伊丽莎白 |
[1:16:51] | James. James. James James | 詹姆斯 詹姆斯 |
[1:16:58] | Thank God,you’re alive. | 谢天谢地你还活着 |
[1:17:00] | Your father’ll be overjoyed | 你父亲见到你平安 |
[1:17:02] | – to know you’re safe. – My father’s dead. | – 会很高兴的 – 我父亲已经死了 |
[1:17:05] | No,that can’t be true. He returned to England. | 不可能 他回英国了 |
[1:17:09] | Did Lord Beckett tell you that? | 是贝克特爵士告诉你的吗? |
[1:17:12] | Who among you do you name as captain? | 你们现在的船长是谁? |
[1:17:15] | Captain. Her. | 船长 她 |
[1:17:17] | Her. | 是她 |
[1:17:21] | Captain? | 船长? |
[1:17:22] | Tow the ship. Put the prisoners in the brig. | 把船拖走 把囚犯们关起来 |
[1:17:27] | The captain shall have my quarters. | 船长住我的房间 |
[1:17:31] | Thank you,sir. | 谢谢您 先生 |
[1:17:32] | – But I prefer to remain with my crew.- Elizabeth. | – 但我宁愿和我的船员待在一起 – 伊丽莎白 |
[1:17:36] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[1:17:39] | I did not know. | 我不知道 |
[1:17:40] | Know what? Which side you chose? | 不知道什么? 你站哪一边? |
[1:17:52] | Well,now you do. | 你现在知道了吧 |
[1:18:02] | Bootstrap? | 提靴带 |
[1:18:12] | Bootstrap. | 提靴带 |
[1:18:14] | Bill Turner? Bill Turner? | 比尔·特纳? |
[1:18:16] | Bootstrap. | 提靴带 |
[1:18:26] | You know my name. | 你知道我的名字? |
[1:18:32] | Yes,I know your son. | 是的 我认识你的儿子 |
[1:18:35] | Will Turner.Will Turner | 威尔·特纳 |
[1:18:38] | William.William | 威廉? |
[1:18:45] | He made it. He’s alive. | 他成功了 他还活着 |
[1:18:48] | And now he sends you to tell me that he’s coming to get me. | 是他派你告诉我 他要来救我了 |
[1:18:54] | God’s wounds. He’s on his way. | 哈哈 谢天谢地 他要来了 |
[1:18:56] | Yes,Will is alive. | 是的 威尔还活着 |
[1:18:59] | And he wants to help you. | 他很想帮助你 |
[1:19:06] | He can’t help me. He won’t come. | 他帮不了我 他不会来的 |
[1:19:11] | But you’re his father. | 你是他的父亲 |
[1:19:13] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[1:19:16] | He spoke of you. | 他提起过你 |
[1:19:19] | He can’t save me. He can’t come because of you. | 他救不了我 他是因为你才来不了 |
[1:19:24] | Me? | 因为我? |
[1:19:26] | You’re Elizabeth. | 你是伊丽莎白吧 |
[1:19:29] | Yes,I’m Elizabeth. | 是的 我是伊丽莎白 |
[1:19:33] | If Jones be slain, he who slays him must take his place. | 如果琼斯被杀 杀他的人就必须替代他的职位 |
[1:19:38] | Captain… Forever. | 做船长 永远 |
[1:19:44] | The Dutchman must always have a captain. | 荷兰人号总要有一个船长的 |
[1:19:48] | And if he saves me… | 如果他救了我 |
[1:19:51] | …he loses you. | 他便会失去你 |
[1:19:56] | I see. | 我知道 |
[1:19:59] | He won’t pick me. | 他不会选我的 |
[1:20:02] | I wouldn’t pick me. | 我也不会选自己的 |
[1:20:09] | Tell him not to come. | 告诉他别来 |
[1:20:13] | Tell him to stay away. | 告诉他离的远远的 |
[1:20:16] | Tell him it’s too late. | 告诉他太迟了 |
[1:20:20] | I’m already a part of the ship… | 我已经是船的一部分了 |
[1:20:24] | …and the crew. | 船员的一份子了 |
[1:20:28] | Bootstrap. | 提靴带 |
[1:20:32] | You know my name. | 你知道我的名字? |
[1:20:35] | You know my name. | 你知道我的名字? |
[1:20:38] | Yes,I know your son. | 是的 我认识你的儿子 |
[1:20:41] | William. William | 威廉 |
[1:20:45] | He’s coming for me. | 他来救我了 |
[1:20:48] | Wait and see. | 等着瞧吧 |
[1:20:50] | You’ll see. | 你会看到的 |
[1:20:53] | He promised. | 他答应过的 |
[1:21:11] | Swing her over. | 把她吊过来 |
[1:21:14] | Ready those lines. | 准备绳索 |
[1:21:28] | Sir. | 长官 |
[1:21:32] | A breadcrumb trail. | 刻意留下的标记 |
[1:21:34] | – And we’re meant to follow. – A betrayer among them? | – 以便我们顺藤摸瓜 – 他们之中有个叛徒? |
[1:21:39] | – Or a trap? – A gambit by a skilled opponent. | – 还是陷阱? – 对手的一步高棋 |
[1:21:45] | – Adjust course,lieutenant. – Sir? | – 改路线 上尉 – 长官? |
[1:21:51] | We can only hope to reach our destination | 希望在到达终点时 |
[1:21:53] | before they run out of bodies. | 船上的人不会被杀光 |
[1:22:09] | You escaped the brig even quicker than I expected. | 你逃出来比我想的还要快 |
[1:22:13] | William,do you notice anything? | 威廉 你发现什么了吗? |
[1:22:18] | Rather… | 当然 |
[1:22:20] | …do you notice something that is not there to be noticed? | 你发现什么不该被发现的吧? |
[1:22:24] | – You haven’t raised an alarm. – Odd,isn’t it? | – 你并没有通知大家? – 奇怪吧? |
[1:22:27] | Not as odd as this. | 没有你这招儿怪 |
[1:22:30] | Come up with this all by your Ionesome,did you? | 你自己的主意? |
[1:22:33] | I said to myself,”Think like Jack.” | 我问自己 “杰克这时会怎么做” |
[1:22:36] | This is what you’ve arrived at? | 然后就想出这招儿了? |
[1:22:38] | Lead Beckett to Shipwreck Cove so as to gain his trust… | 带贝克特爵士到沉船湾 争取他的信任 |
[1:22:42] | …accomplish your own ends? | 然后救出你父亲 |
[1:22:44] | It’s like you don’t know me at all. | 看起来你完全不了解我嘛 |
[1:22:49] | And how does your dearly beloved feel about this plan? | 你的亲密爱人对此计划有何感想啊? |
[1:22:53] | Ah. | 哈哈 |
[1:22:55] | You’ve not seen fit to trust her with it. | 你还没告诉她 |
[1:23:01] | I’m losing her,Jack. | 我要失去她了 杰克 |
[1:23:03] | Every step I make for my father is a step away from Elizabeth. | 我离我父亲越近 就离伊丽莎白越远 |
[1:23:08] | If you choose to lock your heart away, you’ll lose her for certain. | 如果你满腔投入 一定会全盘皆输 |
[1:23:12] | If I might lend a machete to your intellectual thicket… | 让我来给你指点指点 |
[1:23:16] | …avoid the choice altogether. | 置身事外 |
[1:23:19] | Change the facts. | 换个角度 |
[1:23:22] | Let someone else dispatch Jones. | 找个人来干掉琼斯 |
[1:23:25] | Who? | 谁? |
[1:23:31] | You? | 你? |
[1:23:34] | Death has a curious way of reshuffling one’s priorities. | 要是我们换一下就都解决了 |
[1:23:38] | I slip aboard the Dutchman, find the heart,stab the beating thing, | 我溜上荷兰人号 找到心脏 捅那个乱跳的东西一刀 |
[1:23:41] | your father’s free from his debt, | 你父亲的债就清了 |
[1:23:43] | you’re free to be with your charming murderess. | 你也能和你迷人的小情人在一起了 |
[1:23:46] | You’re willing to cut out your heart and bind yourself to the Dutchman… | 你愿意切下自己的心脏 把自己和荷兰人号永远绑在一起吗? |
[1:23:50] | …forever? – No,mate. I’m free forever. | 不 伙计 那我就永远自由了 |
[1:23:54] | Free to sail the seas beyond the edges of the map. Free from death itself. | 可以自由穿越地图外的海域 没有死亡的束缚了 |
[1:23:58] | You have to do the job though,Jack. | 你必须得尽责 杰克 |
[1:24:01] | You have to ferry souls to the next world. | 你得载灵魂去阴间 |
[1:24:04] | – Or end up just like Jones. | 不然就得像琼斯那样 |
[1:24:09] | I don’t have the face for tentacles. | 我脸上不适合长触须 |
[1:24:13] | But immortal has to count for something,eh? | 作为活人就会有牵挂啊 |
[1:24:19] | What’s this for? | 要这来干嘛? |
[1:24:21] | Think like me. It’ll come to you. | 从我的角度出发 你会想到的 |
[1:24:37] | My regards to Davy Jones. | 替我向戴维·琼斯问好 |
[1:24:44] | I hate him. | 我恨他 |
[1:24:50] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:24:55] | Quickly. | 快点 |
[1:25:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[1:25:08] | Choosing a side. | 选择 |
[1:25:35] | Do not go to Shipwreck Cove. Beckett knows of the meeting of the Brethren. | 不要去沉船湾 贝克特知道海盗公会在那儿开 |
[1:25:39] | I fear there may be a traitor among them. | 我觉得那里面有奸细 |
[1:25:42] | It’s too late to earn my forgiveness. | 现在才求我原谅太晚了 |
[1:25:46] | I had nothing to do with your father’s death. | 我与你父亲的死毫无关系 |
[1:25:51] | But that does not absolve me of my other sins. | 我知道这不能赎去我以往的罪行 |
[1:25:57] | Come with us. | 跟我们一起走 |
[1:26:02] | James,come with me. | 詹姆斯 跟我走 |
[1:26:05] | Who goes there? | 谁在那 |
[1:26:10] | Go. I will follow. | 走 我跟着你 |
[1:26:14] | You’re lying. | 你在骗人 |
[1:26:18] | Our destinies have been entwined, Elizabeth… | 我们命运交缠 伊丽莎白 |
[1:26:23] | …but never joined. | 但无缘结连理 |
[1:26:31] | Go,now. | 快 |
[1:26:39] | Back to your station,sailor. | 回你的岗位去 水手 |
[1:26:43] | – No one leaves the ship. – Stand down. That’s an order. | – 没人能从船上逃走 – 退下 这是命令 |
[1:26:48] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[1:26:51] | Part of the crew,part of the ship. | 船员的一份子 船的一部分 |
[1:26:54] | Part of the crew, part of the ship. Part of the crew… | 船员的一份子 船的一部分 船员的一份子… |
[1:26:57] | – Steady,man. – Part of the crew,part of the ship. | – 冷静点 伙计 – 船员的一份子 船的一部分 |
[1:27:00] | All hands,prisoner escape! | 注意 有人逃跑 |
[1:27:02] | – Belay that!- James!- James! | – 退下 – 詹姆斯 |
[1:27:16] | Prisoner escape! | 有人逃跑 |
[1:27:21] | James! No! | 詹姆斯 不 |
[1:27:32] | – The admiral’s dead. – Admiral’s dead? | – 船长死了 – 船长死了 |
[1:27:35] | – The admiral’s dead. – Admiral’s dead. | – 船长死了 – 船长死了 |
[1:27:40] | – To the captain’s cabin! – Aye! | – 去船长舱 – 嗯 |
[1:27:42] | Back to the ship. | 回船上去 |
[1:27:46] | James Norrington. Do you fear death? | 詹姆斯·诺灵顿 你害怕死亡吗? |
[1:28:00] | I take that as a “no.” | 不怕 |
[1:28:06] | Nice sword. | 好剑 |
[1:28:29] | The Dutchman is under my command. | 荷兰人号受我指挥 |
[1:28:36] | For now. | 现在是了 |
[1:28:54] | Look alive and keep a weather eye. | 打起精神 注意观察 |
[1:28:56] | Not for naught it’s called Shipwreck Island. | 沉船岛不是白叫的 |
[1:28:59] | Where lies Shipwreck Cove and the town of Shipwreck. | 那里有沉船湾和沉船镇 |
[1:29:02] | You heard him. Step lively. | 听到没有? 快去 |
[1:29:05] | For all that pirates are clever clogs, | 都说海盗很聪明 |
[1:29:07] | we are unimaginative when it comes to naming things. | 其实我们在命名上很没想象力 |
[1:29:10] | Aye. | 是 |
[1:29:11] | I once sailed with a geezer who lost both of his arms and part of his eye. | 我曾碰到过个家伙 丢了两只胳膊一只眼睛 |
[1:29:16] | What’d you call him? | 你管他叫什么? |
[1:29:18] | Larry. | 拉里 |
[1:29:23] | I do not renege on a bargain once struck. | 谈好的交易我是不会赖帐的 |
[1:29:26] | But we agreed on ends only. | 不过我们只定了结局 |
[1:29:28] | The means are mine to decide. | 手段由我来决定 |
[1:29:31] | Caution,Barbossa. | 当心 巴博萨 |
[1:29:34] | Do not forget it was by my power you return from the dead. | 别忘了是我的力量让你起死回生 |
[1:29:38] | Or what it mean if you fail me. | 否则结果会如何? |
[1:29:45] | Don’t you forget why you had to bring me back. | 你别忘了你为何救我回来 |
[1:29:48] | Why I could not leave Jack to his well-deserved fate. | 为何不能让杰克走他该走的路 |
[1:29:53] | It took nine pirate lords to bind you,Calypso. | 九个海盗王合力才能封印你 科莉布索 |
[1:29:56] | And it’ll take no less than nine to set you free. | 要解封你至少也要九个 |
[1:29:59] | Masters Pintel and Ragetti. | 平特尔和瑞盖提船副 |
[1:30:03] | Take this fishwife to the brig. | 把这个卖鱼婆关起来 |
[1:30:08] | Right this way,Mrs. Fish. | 这边请 鱼婆小姐 |
[1:30:38] | I cannot be summoned like some mongrel pup. | 我可不是什么杂种狗 任你呼来唤去的 |
[1:30:42] | Apparently,you can. | 你不是来了吗? |
[1:30:45] | I believe you know each other. | 我相信你们认识 |
[1:30:51] | Come to join my crew again, Master Turner? | 回来当我的船员 特纳船副? |
[1:30:55] | Not yours. | 不是你的 |
[1:30:57] | His. | 他的 |
[1:30:59] | Jack Sparrow sends his regards. | 杰克·斯帕洛向你问好 |
[1:31:02] | Sparrow? | 斯帕洛? |
[1:31:06] | You didn’t tell him. | 你没告诉他 |
[1:31:07] | We rescued Jack from the Locker along with the Black Pearl. | 我们从魔狱里救出了杰克和黑珍珠号 |
[1:31:11] | What else have you not told me? | 你还有什么没告诉我的? |
[1:31:15] | There is an issue far more troublesome. | 还有个极为棘手的问题 |
[1:31:20] | I believe you’re familiar with a person called Calypso. | 我相信你熟悉一个叫科莉布索的人 |
[1:31:27] | Not a person. | 她不是人 |
[1:31:29] | A heathen god. | 是异教的神明 |
[1:31:30] | One who delights in cursing men with their wildest dreams | 她以最狂野的梦想来诅咒男人们 并以此为乐 |
[1:31:34] | and then revealing them to be hollow and naught but ash. | 然后戳穿梦想 只剩虚无的空洞和灰烬 |
[1:31:37] | – The world is well rid of her. – Not quite so well,actually. | – 这世界已经摆脱她了 – 其实没全摆脱 |
[1:31:41] | The Brethren Court intends to release her. | 海盗公会正打算释放她 |
[1:31:45] | No! They cannot! | 不!他们不能! |
[1:31:47] | The First Court promised to imprison her forever. | 第一届公会答应永远囚禁她的 |
[1:31:50] | – That was our agreement. – Your agreement? | – 那是我们的约定 – 你们的约定? |
[1:31:55] | I showed them how to bind her. | 我告诉他们如何封印她 |
[1:31:59] | She could not be trusted. | 她不可信任 |
[1:32:01] | I… She gave me no choice. | 她…让我别无选择 |
[1:32:04] | We must act before they release her. | 我们必须赶在他们释放她之前动手 |
[1:32:07] | You loved her. | 你爱过她 |
[1:32:10] | She’s the one. | 她就是你情人 |
[1:32:12] | And then you betrayed her. | 然后你背叛了她 |
[1:32:14] | She pretended to love me. | 她假装爱过我 |
[1:32:18] | She betrayed me. | 她背叛了我 |
[1:32:24] | And after which betrayal did you cut out your heart,I wonder. | 我想知道 哪次背叛之后你切出了自己的心? |
[1:32:31] | Do not test me. | 不要惹我 |
[1:32:34] | I hadn’t finished that. | 我还没喝完 |
[1:32:38] | You will free my father. | 你会释放我父亲的 |
[1:32:40] | And you will guarantee Elizabeth’s safety. | 你要保证伊丽莎白的安全 |
[1:32:43] | Along with my own. | 还有我的安全 |
[1:32:45] | Your terms are steep,Mr. Turner. | 你要求不低 特纳先生 |
[1:32:47] | We will expect fair value in return. | 我们要等价的回报 |
[1:32:50] | There is only one price I will accept: | 我只接受一个价钱 |
[1:32:54] | Calypso murdered. | 杀了科莉布索 |
[1:32:59] | Calypso’s aboard the Black Pearl. | 科莉布索在黑珍珠号上 |
[1:33:04] | Jack has sailed the Black Pearl to Shipwreck Cove. | 杰克驾黑珍珠号去了沉船湾 |
[1:33:08] | And with you no longer aboard her, how do you propose to lead us there? | 你现在不在那船上 又打算如何领我们去? |
[1:33:25] | What is it you want most? | 你最想要什么? |
[1:34:00] | Look at them all. | 看看它们! |
[1:34:01] | There’s not been a gathering like this in our lifetime. | 我们这辈子还没有这样的集会 |
[1:34:06] | And I owe them all money. | 而我欠了他们一身债 |
[1:34:14] | As he who issued summons, | 作为会议召集人 |
[1:34:16] | I convene this, the Fourth Brethren Court. | 我宣布第四届海盗会开幕 |
[1:34:25] | To confirm your lordship and right to be heard, | 为了证实你们的身份和权力 |
[1:34:28] | present now your pieces of eight, my fellow cap’ns. | 请出示西班牙银币 诸位船长们 |
[1:34:41] | Those aren’t pieces of eight. They’re just pieces of junk. | 这哪是西班牙银币 这是一堆破烂 |
[1:34:45] | Aye. The original plan was to use nine pieces of eight to bind Calypso. | 是 本来是要用九块西班牙银币来封印科莉布索的 |
[1:34:48] | But when the First Court met, the Brethren were to a one skint broke. | 但第一届开会时人人都穷得要死 |
[1:34:53] | So change the name. | 那改改名字吧 |
[1:34:56] | To “nine pieces of whatever we happened to have in our pockets at the time?” | 怎么? 要叫”当时我们口袋里随便什么零碎”? |
[1:35:00] | Oh,yes. That sounds very piratey. | 是 那倒是很海盗化 |
[1:35:06] | Master Ragetti,if you will. | 瑞盖提船副 请了 |
[1:35:09] | I kept it safe,just like you said when you gave it to me. | 我会替你保管好的 就像你给我时说的那样 |
[1:35:12] | Aye,you have. But now I need it back. | 我是说过 现在我要拿回来 |
[1:35:18] | Sparrow. Sparrow | 斯帕洛? |
[1:35:26] | Might I point out that we are still short one pirate lord, | 我要指出我们还少一个海盗王 |
[1:35:29] | and I’m as content as a cucumber to wait until Sao Feng joins us. | 我可以等着邵峰来 一点都不急 |
[1:35:33] | Sao Feng is dead. | 邵峰死了 |
[1:35:37] | He fell to the Flying Dutchman. | 他死于飞翔的荷兰人号之手 |
[1:35:39] | The plagued ship. | 那条灾难之船! |
[1:35:42] | He made you captain? They’re giving the bloody title away now. | 他让你当船长了? 船长的头衔他们就这样拱手送人? |
[1:35:45] | – Listen. Listen to me. | – 送他们下地狱! – 听我说 |
[1:35:48] | Our location has been betrayed. | 我们的位置被出卖了 |
[1:35:51] | Jones is under the command of Lord Beckett. They’re on their way here. | 琼斯受贝克特勋爵指挥 正朝这里来 |
[1:35:54] | – Who is this betrayer? – Not likely anyone among us. | – 谁是叛徒? – 不太可能是我们当中的人 |
[1:35:58] | – Where’s Will? – Not among us. | – 威尔在哪里? – 不在我们当中 |
[1:36:00] | It matters not how they found us. The question is, | 问题不是他们怎么找到的 问题是… |
[1:36:03] | what will we do now that they have? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[1:36:06] | We fight. | 我们战斗 |
[1:36:11] | Shipwreck Cove is a fortress. | 沉船湾是个堡垒 |
[1:36:15] | A well-supplied fortress. | 是个给养充足的堡垒 |
[1:36:18] | There is no need to fight if they cannot get to us. | 他们攻不进来 我们就不必战斗 |
[1:36:23] | There be a third course. | 可能还有第三条出路 |
[1:36:27] | In another age,at this very spot, | 另一个时代 就在这里 |
[1:36:30] | the First Brethren Court captured the sea goddess and bound her in her bones. | 第一届海盗公会抓住了女海神 将她封印起来 |
[1:36:38] | That was a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[1:36:41] | Oh,we tamed the seas for ourselves,aye. | 的确 我们驯服海洋为己所用 |
[1:36:44] | But opened the door to Beckett and his ilk. | 却为贝克特和他的同党打开了大门 |
[1:36:49] | Better were the days when mastery of seas | 以前更美好的日子里 |
[1:36:52] | came not from bargains struck with eldritch creatures, | 控制海洋不是靠与恐怖的怪物做交易 |
[1:36:56] | but from the sweat of a man’s brow and the strength of his back alone. | 而是靠额头的汗水 凭自己的力量 |
[1:37:00] | You all know this to be true. | 你们都知道这是真的 |
[1:37:03] | Gentlemen. | 先生们! |
[1:37:05] | Ladies. | 女士们! |
[1:37:11] | We must free Calypso. | 我们要解封科莉布索 |
[1:37:23] | – Shoot him. – Cut out his tongue! | – 开枪打他 – 切舌头! |
[1:37:26] | Shoot him,cut out his tongue,then shoot his tongue. And trim that beard. | 打他 然后切舌头 再打舌头 剪了他乱七八糟的胡子 |
[1:37:30] | Sao Feng would’ve agreed with Barbossa. | – 邵峰会赞同巴博萨的 – 是 |
[1:37:32] | Calypso was our enemy then, she will be our enemy now. | 科莉布索那时是我们的敌人 现在还会是 |
[1:37:35] | It’s unlikely her mood’s improved. | 她的脾气暴躁 现在也不可能变好 |
[1:37:37] | I would still agree with Sao Feng. We release Calypso. | 我赞同邵峰 放了科莉布索 |
[1:37:41] | – You threaten me? – I silence you. | – 你威胁我? – 你给我闭嘴 |
[1:37:56] | – This is madness. – This is politics. | – 真是疯狂 – 这是政治 |
[1:38:00] | Meanwhile,our enemies are bearing down upon us. | 与此同时敌人正向我们压过来 |
[1:38:02] | If they not be here already. | 说不定已经到了 |
[1:38:41] | My sweet. | 我的甜心 |
[1:38:44] | You come for me. | 你来救我了 |
[1:38:47] | – You were expecting me. – It has been torture. | – 你在等着我来 – 被困在这个躯体里 |
[1:38:52] | Trapped in this single form. | 是一种折磨 |
[1:38:57] | Cut off from the sea. | 被切断了与海的联系 |
[1:38:59] | From all that I love. | 和我所爱的一切 |
[1:39:03] | From you. | 还有你 |
[1:39:05] | Ten years I devoted to the duty you charged to me. | 我为你交付的任务工作了十年 |
[1:39:11] | Ten years I looked after those who died at sea. | 我照顾了那些海上死者十年 |
[1:39:17] | And,finally, when we could be together again… | 我们终于可以在一起时… |
[1:39:24] | …you weren’t there. | …你没去 |
[1:39:28] | Why weren’t you there? | 你为什么没去? |
[1:39:34] | It’s my nature. | 是我的天性 |
[1:39:37] | Would you love me if I was anything but what I am? | 如果我不是我 你还会爱我吗 |
[1:39:43] | I do not love you. | 我不爱你 |
[1:39:49] | Many things you were,Davy Jones. | 你有很多个性 戴维·琼斯 |
[1:39:54] | But never cruel. | 但从不残酷 |
[1:39:57] | You have corrupted your purpose… | 你已经背叛了你的初衷 |
[1:40:01] | …and so your self. | 背叛了你自己 |
[1:40:05] | And you did hide away what should always have been mine. | 曾经属于我的东西已经被你藏起来了 |
[1:40:29] | Calypso. | 科莉布索 |
[1:40:35] | I will be free. | 我会自由的 |
[1:40:39] | And when I am, I would give you my heart. | 那时我会给你我的心 |
[1:40:44] | And we would be together always. | 我们会永远在一起 |
[1:40:47] | If only you had a heart to give. | 如果那时你有心相爱 |
[1:40:56] | Why did you come? | 你为什么来? |
[1:41:15] | And what fate have you planned for your captors? | 你给囚禁你的人准备了怎样的命运? |
[1:41:20] | The Brethren Court? | 海盗公会? |
[1:41:24] | All of them,the last thing they will learn in this life… | 他们临死前会明白 |
[1:41:29] | …is how cruel I can be. | 我可以变得多残酷 |
[1:41:37] | And what of your fate,Davy Jones? | 而你的命运呢? 戴维·琼斯? |
[1:41:43] | My heart will always belong to you. | 我的心永远属于你 |
[1:41:59] | It was the First Court what imprisoned Calypso. | 第一届公会囚禁了科莉布索 |
[1:42:03] | We should be the ones to set her free. | 我们这届应该放了她 |
[1:42:06] | And in her gratitude, she will see fit to grant us boons. | 为了感谢我们 她会给我们好处 |
[1:42:10] | Whose boons? Your boons? | 谁的好处? 你的好处? |
[1:42:13] | Utterly deceptive twaddle-speak,says I. | 我说全是骗人的废话 |
[1:42:16] | If you have a better alternative, please,share. | 如果你有更好的主意 请共享出来 |
[1:42:21] | Cuttlefish. | 乌贼 |
[1:42:24] | Aye. | 对 |
[1:42:27] | Let us not,dear friends, | 亲爱的朋友们 让我们 |
[1:42:29] | forget our dear friends,the cuttlefish. | 不要忘记亲爱的乌贼朋友 |
[1:42:33] | Flipping glorious little sausages. | 滑腻腻的小香肠们 |
[1:42:35] | Pen them up together,they’ll devour each other without a second thought. | 把两个乌贼放一块 它们会毫不犹豫地自相残杀 |
[1:42:39] | Human nature,isn’t it? | 人的本性 不是吗? |
[1:42:40] | Or… Or fish nature. | 或是…鱼的本性 |
[1:42:43] | So,yes,we could hole up here well-provisioned and well-armed. | 我们可以躲在这里 给养充足武备齐全 |
[1:42:46] | Half of us would be dead within the month. | 但一个月内会死一半人 |
[1:42:49] | Which seems quite grim to me, any way you slice it. Or… | 不管怎么看 结局都很悲观 或者… |
[1:42:57] | As my learned colleague so naively suggests, | 或者像我们有才的同事天真地建议 |
[1:43:03] | we can release Calypso,and we can pray that she will be merciful. | 我们放了科莉布索 然后寄希望于她的怜悯 |
[1:43:09] | I rather doubt it. | 但我很怀疑 |
[1:43:11] | Can we pretend she’s anything other than a woman scorned | 我们可以假装她绝不是个 |
[1:43:15] | like which fury hell hath no? We cannot. | 怒火满腔的女人吗? 我们不能 |
[1:43:19] | Res ipsa loquitur,tabula in naufragio. | 事物自道缘由:一旦将她放归大海 |
[1:43:22] | We are left with but one option. | 我们只剩一个选择 |
[1:43:25] | I agree with,and I cannot believe the words are coming out of me mouth… | 我同意…我不敢相信我正说这话 |
[1:43:31] | …Captain Swann. We must fight. | 斯旺船长 我们必须战斗 |
[1:43:34] | – You’ve always run away from a fight. – Have not. | – 你总是逃避战斗 – 我没有 |
[1:43:38] | – Have so. – Have not. | – 你有 – 我没有 |
[1:43:39] | – Have so. – Have not! | – 你有 – 我没有! |
[1:43:40] | – You have so,and you know it. – Have not. Slander and calumny. | – 你有 你自己知道 – 没有 造谣中伤 |
[1:43:43] | I have only ever embraced that oldest and noblest of pirate traditions. | 我只是遵循最古老最神圣的海盗传统 |
[1:43:48] | I submit that here now that is what we all must do: | 此时此刻我建议我们都应该做的事 |
[1:43:52] | We must fight… | 我们必须战斗 |
[1:43:54] | …to run away. | 以便逃跑 |
[1:43:56] | – Aye! – Aye! | – 对 – 对! |
[1:44:00] | As per the code,an act of war, and this be exactly that, As per the code, an act of war, and this be exactly that, | 海盗法典规定 战争 就是现在的情形 |
[1:44:04] | can only be declared by the pirate king. | 只能由海盗大帝来宣布 |
[1:44:07] | – You made that up. – Did I,now? | – 你编的 – 我编的? |
[1:44:10] | I call on Cap’n Teague, keeper of the code. | 我有请法典的保管人蒂格船长 |
[1:44:15] | Sri Sumbhajee proclaims this all to be folly! | 松巴吉爵士宣布这全是假的! |
[1:44:20] | – Hang the code. Who cares a…? | 去他妈的海盗法典 谁在乎… |
[1:44:31] | Code is the law. | 法典至高无上 |
[1:44:45] | You’re in my way,boy. | 你挡我道了 孩子 |
[1:44:56] | – The code. – The code. | – 法典 – 法典 |
[1:44:59] | As set forth by Morgan and Bartholomew. | 由摩根和巴多罗米尔制定的 |
[1:45:19] | – That can’t… How did… – Sea turtles,mate. | – 这不可能…这怎么… – 海龟 伙计 |
[1:45:26] | Sea turtles. | 海龟 |
[1:45:42] | Ah. Barbossa is right. | 啊 巴博萨是对的 |
[1:45:45] | Hang on a minute. | 等一下 |
[1:45:48] | “It shall be the duties,as the king, | 海盗大帝的责任是宣战 |
[1:45:50] | to declare war, parley with shared adversaries…” | 以及与共同的敌人进行谈判 |
[1:45:53] | Fancy that. | 想象一下 |
[1:45:55] | There has not been a king since the First Court. | 自第一届以来就没有海盗大帝了 |
[1:45:57] | And that’s not likely to change. | 现在也不太可能会变 |
[1:45:59] | – Not likely. – Why not? | – 不太可能 – 为什么? |
[1:46:01] | See,the pirate king is elected by popular vote. | 海盗大帝是由海盗王们公选出来的 |
[1:46:04] | And each pirate only ever votes for hisself. | 所有海盗都只会选他自己 |
[1:46:07] | I call for a vote. | 我提议投票 |
[1:46:13] | I vote for Ammand the corsair. | 我投安曼海盗 |
[1:46:16] | Capitaine Chevalle, the penniless Frenchman. | 法国穷光蛋夏威尔船长 |
[1:46:19] | Sri Sumbhajee votes for Sri Sumbhajee. | 松巴吉爵士投松巴吉爵士 |
[1:46:22] | Mistress Ching. | 清夫人 |
[1:46:24] | Gentleman Jocard. | 久卡德先生 |
[1:46:26] | – Elizabeth Swann.- Barbossa. | – 伊丽莎白·斯旺 – 巴博萨 |
[1:46:29] | Vallenueva!Vallenueva | 维基勒巴! |
[1:46:31] | Elizabeth Swann. Elizabeth Swann | 伊丽莎白·斯旺 |
[1:46:34] | – What? – I know. Curious,isn’t it? | – 什么? – 我知道 很好奇吧? |
[1:46:38] | Vote for me. Vote for me. | 投票选我 投票选我 |
[1:46:42] | What you talking about? | 你在说什么呀? |
[1:46:44] | No! | 不! |
[1:46:45] | Am I to understand that you lot will not be keeping to the code,then? | 那么你们的投票不打算遵循海盗法典? |
[1:46:58] | Very well. | 很好 |
[1:47:02] | What say you,Captain Swann, king of the Brethren Court? | 斯旺船长 海盗大帝 你要下什么命令? |
[1:47:09] | Prepare every vessel that floats. | 预备所有的船 |
[1:47:12] | At dawn… | 黎明时 |
[1:47:15] | …we’re at war. | 我们开战 |
[1:47:20] | And so we shall go to war. | 那么 我们将开战 |
[1:47:37] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:47:39] | You’ve seen it all, done it all. You survived. | 你什么都见过 什么都做过了 你活下来了 |
[1:47:43] | That’s the trick,isn’t it? To survive? | 一定有要诀吧? 为了生存? |
[1:47:46] | It’s not just about living forever,Jackie. | 目的不在于永远活着 杰克 |
[1:47:53] | The trick is living with yourself forever. | 要诀是永远活出自己 |
[1:48:02] | How’s Mum? | 妈妈呢? |
[1:48:10] | She looks great. | 她看来气色很好 |
[1:48:33] | The enemy is here! Let’s take them! | 敌人来了!消灭他们! |
[1:49:00] | Abandon ship. Abandon ship. | 弃船!弃船! |
[1:49:11] | Parley? | 谈判? |
[1:50:09] | You be the cur that led these wolves to our door. | 原来是你这杂种引狼入室 |
[1:50:13] | Don’t blame Turner. He was merely the tool of your betrayal. | 不要怪特纳 他不过是被利用的工具而已 |
[1:50:17] | If you wish to see its grand architect, look to your left. | 如果你要找主谋 往你左边看 |
[1:50:25] | My hands are clean in this. | 我没插手过这事 |
[1:50:28] | Figuratively. | 看起来是 |
[1:50:29] | My actions were my own and to my own purpose. | 这是我自己的选择 我有自己的目的 |
[1:50:32] | – Jack had nothing to do with it. – Well spoke. Listen to the tool. | – 跟杰克没关系 – 说得好 听听工具怎么说的 |
[1:50:35] | Will,I’ve been aboard the Dutchman. | 威尔 我上过荷兰人号 |
[1:50:38] | I understand the burden you bear, but I fear that cause is lost. | 我明白你的目的和重担 但恐怕那已经毫无意义了 |
[1:50:42] | No cause is lost if there is but one fool left to fight for it. | 只要有一个傻瓜留下来战斗 就不会没有意义 |
[1:50:49] | If Turner wasn’t acting on your behalf, then how did he come to give me this? | 如果特纳不是为你效劳 他怎么会给我这个? |
[1:50:55] | You made a deal with me,Jack,to deliver the pirates. And here they are. | 杰克 你我有交易 把所有海盗送到我手上 现在他们都到了 |
[1:51:00] | Don’t be bashful. Step up. Claim your reward. | 别害臊 尽管上来领赏 |
[1:51:04] | Your debt to me is still to be satisfied. | 你欠我的帐还是要还的 |
[1:51:08] | One hundred years in servitude aboard the Dutchman. As a start. | 在荷兰人号上服务一百年 这是起码的 |
[1:51:13] | That debt was paid,mate. With some help. | 欠账已经还了 在她的帮助下 |
[1:51:17] | – You escaped. – Technically. | – 你逃跑了 – 严格来讲… |
[1:51:19] | I propose an exchange. | 我建议交换人质 |
[1:51:23] | Will leaves with us… | 威尔跟我们走 |
[1:51:26] | …and you can take Jack. | 你可以带走杰克 |
[1:51:30] | Done. | 成交 |
[1:51:31] | – Undone. – Done. | – 取消 – 成交 |
[1:51:33] | Jack’s one of the nine pirate lords. You have no right. | 杰克是九大海盗王之一 你没有权力 |
[1:51:37] | King. | 我是海盗大帝 |
[1:51:41] | – As you command,your nibs. – Blackguard! | – 听从您的命令 陛下 – 蠢才! |
[1:51:50] | If ye have something to say, I might be saying something as well. | 你如果有什么想说的 那我也有要说的 |
[1:51:56] | First to the finish,then? | 看谁先到终点? |
[1:52:20] | Do you fear death? | 你怕死吗? |
[1:52:24] | You’ve no idea. | 你不明白的 |
[1:52:29] | Advise your Brethren, | 敬告你的海盗们 |
[1:52:31] | you can fight,and all of you will die. | 你们可以战斗 但都会被消灭 |
[1:52:34] | Or you can not fight, in which case only most of you will die. | 如果不战斗 你们大部分人会死 |
[1:52:39] | You murdered my father. | 你谋杀了我父亲 |
[1:52:42] | He chose his own fate. | 他自己选择的命运 |
[1:52:45] | And you have chosen yours. | 你也选择了你的 |
[1:52:48] | We will fight. | 我们会战斗 |
[1:52:50] | And you will die. | 你们会死 |
[1:52:57] | So be it. | 就这么定了 |
[1:53:05] | King? | 大帝? |
[1:53:06] | Of the Brethren Court. Courtesy of Jack. | 海盗公会的 如杰克所说 |
[1:53:09] | Maybe he really does know what he’s doing. | 也许他真的知道自己想要什么 |
[1:53:18] | Bravo! | 漂亮! |
[1:53:20] | You’ve successfully arrived aboard the Dutchman as per the overall scheme. | 你成功登上了飞翔的荷兰人号 正如计划的那样 |
[1:53:25] | – Look – Oh,yes. Chapeau,mate. | – 你看 – 是的 帽子 伙计 |
[1:53:26] | Except for this sojourn in the brig, it’s utter clockwork. | 除去被关在牢里这部分 好像有点出乎意料 |
[1:53:31] | Go away. | 走开 |
[1:53:32] | – What,back to the Locker? – Not without you,Jackie. | – 什么? 回到魔狱去? – 不能没有你 杰克 |
[1:53:36] | Stab the heart. | 扎心脏 |
[1:53:43] | Live forever as captain of the Flying Dutchman. | 作为荷兰人号的船长 永生不死 |
[1:53:52] | Then again… | 当然了 |
[1:53:54] | …if you’re in the brig… | 如果你在牢里 |
[1:53:57] | …who’s to stab the heart? | 谁应该扎心脏 |
[1:54:02] | Does seem to put immortality a bit out of reach. | 现在离不死之身好像有点远 |
[1:54:07] | Peanut. | 哦!花生 |
[1:54:08] | We’ll need to use the Black Pearl as a flagship to lead the attack. | 我们要让黑珍珠号作为旗舰领头攻击 |
[1:54:12] | – Oh,will we now? – All right,Mrs. Fish. Come on. | – 我们要吗? – 好吧 鱼女士 来吧 |
[1:54:16] | Barbossa,you can’t release her. | 巴博萨 你不能释放她 |
[1:54:20] | We need to give Jack a chance. | 我们要给杰克一个机会 |
[1:54:22] | Apologies,Your Majesty. Too long my fate has not been in me own hands. | 我很抱歉 陛下 我的命运不在我自己手中已经太久了 |
[1:54:30] | No longer. | 再也不会了 |
[1:54:33] | The enemy… | 敌人 |
[1:54:36] | …has opted for oblivion. | 选择了毁灭 |
[1:54:42] | Ready the fleet. | 让舰队准备好 |
[1:54:44] | – To your stations. – To your stations. | – 各就各位! – 各就各位! |
[1:54:53] | Be there some manner of rite or incantation? | 要些仪式咒语什么的吗? |
[1:54:56] | Aye. | 是 |
[1:54:58] | The items brought together,done. | 物件全凑齐 好了 |
[1:55:01] | Items to be burned… | 烧掉物件 |
[1:55:04] | …and someone must speak the words: | 然后有人必须说 |
[1:55:06] | “Calypso,I release you from your human bonds.” | “科莉布索 我把你从躯体里释放出来” |
[1:55:10] | Is that it? | 就这样了? |
[1:55:12] | ‘Tis said it must be spoken as if to a lover. | 要用对爱人讲话的口吻 |
[1:55:21] | Calypso,I release you from your human bonds! | 科莉布索 我把你从躯体里释放出来 |
[1:55:36] | – Is that it? – No,no,no. He didn’t say it right. | – 就这样了? – 不不 他说的不对 |
[1:55:45] | He didn’t… | 他没有… |
[1:55:47] | You have to say it right. | 你 你要亲切点 |
[1:55:57] | Calypso… | 科莉布索 |
[1:56:04] | …I release you from your human bonds. | 我把你从躯体里释放出来 |
[1:56:25] | Tia Dalma. Tia Dalma | 提亚·朵玛 |
[1:56:29] | Calypso. | 科莉布索 |
[1:56:33] | When the Brethren Court imprisoned you, who was it that told them how? | 海盗公会禁锢你的时候是谁告诉他们这么做的 |
[1:56:39] | – Who was it that betrayed you? – Name him. | – 是谁背叛了你 – 说出来 |
[1:56:44] | Davy Jones. Davy Jones | 戴维·琼斯 |
[1:57:00] | This is it! This is it! | 这就是了!这就是了! |
[1:57:47] | Calypso! | 科莉布索 |
[1:57:51] | I come before you as but a servant, humble and contrite. | 我作为仆人跪在你面前 虔卑而懊悔 |
[1:57:58] | I have fulfilled me vow and now ask your favor. | 我完成了我的誓约 我现在请求你的帮助 |
[1:58:06] | Spare meself,me ship,me crew… | 放过我 我的船和我船员 |
[1:58:09] | …but unleash your fury upon those who dare pretend themselves your masters… | 将你的愤怒发泄于那些敢于自命为你的主人 |
[1:58:14] | …or mine. | 或我的主人的人 |
[1:59:13] | Is that it? | 就这样了? |
[1:59:17] | Why,she’s no help at all. | 她一点忙都没帮 |
[1:59:23] | What now? | 现在怎么办? |
[1:59:25] | Nothing. | 什么也不干 |
[1:59:27] | Our final hope has failed us. | 最后的希望也落空了 |
[1:59:57] | – It’s not over. – There’s still a fight to be had. | – 还没完 – 战斗还在前头 |
[2:00:01] | We’ve an armada against us,and with the Dutchman,there’s no chance. | 我们要对付整个舰队 还有荷兰人号 没希望了 |
[2:00:05] | There’s only a fool’s chance. | 傻人或许有傻福 |
[2:00:07] | Revenge won’t bring your father back,Miss Swann, | 复仇也救不回你父亲 斯旺小姐 |
[2:00:10] | and it’s not something I’m intending to die for. | 我不打算为此送命 |
[2:00:18] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[2:00:25] | Then what shall we die for? | 那我们为何送命? |
[2:00:31] | You will listen to me. | 你们给我听着 |
[2:00:33] | Listen! | 听着! |
[2:00:37] | The Brethren will still be looking here to us,to the Black Pearl,to lead. | 海盗们还在看着我们等着黑珍珠号领队 |
[2:00:43] | And what will they see? | 他们会看到什么? |
[2:00:44] | Frightened bilge rats aboard a derelict ship? No. | 惊恐的鼠辈? 被弃的破船? 不! |
[2:00:48] | No,they will see free men and freedom! | 不 他们会看到自由的人和自由! |
[2:00:52] | And what the enemy will see is the flash of our cannons. | 敌人会听见我们的炮声 |
[2:00:56] | They will hear the ring of our swords, and they will know what we can do. | 听见我们拔剑出鞘 看到我们的气势 |
[2:01:04] | By the sweat of our brows, | 以我们额头上的汗水 |
[2:01:06] | and the strength of our backs… | 我们脊背的力量 |
[2:01:09] | …and the courage of our hearts. | 和我们心中的勇气 |
[2:01:14] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[2:01:19] | …hoist the colors. | 升起旗帜 |
[2:01:22] | Hoist the colors. | 升起旗帜 |
[2:01:24] | – Hoist the colors. – Hoist the colors! | – 升起旗帜 – 升起旗帜! |
[2:01:26] | Aye. | 对 |
[2:01:28] | The wind’s on our side,boys. That’s all we need! | 伙计们 风向对我们有利 |
[2:01:34] | Hoist the colors! | 升起旗帜 |
[2:02:27] | We have a favorable wind,sir. | 伙计们 风向对我们有利 |
[2:02:30] | Oh,so we do. | 如此甚好 |
[2:02:32] | Signal Jones to give no quarter. | 通知琼斯 不留活口 |
[2:02:36] | That should brighten his day. | 那会给他这一天增加亮点 |
[2:02:42] | To arms! We give no quarter! | 武器就位!我们不留活口 |
[2:02:55] | Calypso. | 科莉布索! |
[2:03:23] | Have you noticed, on top of everything,it’s raining? | 你注意到没 这么多事 现在又下雨了? |
[2:03:26] | That’s a bad sign. | 这是个坏兆头 |
[2:03:27] | Man the capstan. Raise the main topyard. Keep that powder dry. | 掌住绞盘 用力 加把劲 |
[2:03:47] | Maelstrom! | 大漩涡 |
[2:03:52] | Captain Barbossa! | 巴博萨船长! |
[2:03:55] | We need you at the helm. | 我们要你去掌舵 |
[2:04:00] | Aye,that be true. | 是 没错 |
[2:04:04] | Brace up yards, you cack-handed deck apes. | 升起帆桁 你们这些蠢货吊猿人 |
[2:04:09] | Dying is the day worth living for. | 要死也死得痛快 |
[2:04:24] | Veer off! | 转向! |
[2:04:25] | She’ll not harm us. | 她无法消灭我们! |
[2:04:28] | Full-bore and into the abyss. | 全力驶入深渊 |
[2:04:31] | Are you mad? | 你疯了? |
[2:04:33] | Ha! You afraid to get wet? | 哈 你怕湿吗? |
[2:04:45] | She’s on our stern and gaining. | 它在往船艉靠近 |
[2:04:47] | More speed! Haul your wind and hold your water. | 掉头迎风前进 不要惧怕! |
[2:05:00] | Bow cannons! | 放下火炮! |
[2:05:03] | Blow the cannons! | 开炮! |
[2:05:16] | Take us out or they’ll overbear us. | 把船开出去 否则它会压倒我们 |
[2:05:19] | Nay. Further in. We’ll cut across to faster waters. | 不 再进深些 我们会切入较快的水流 |
[2:05:25] | Prepare to broadside. | 准备接舷 |
[2:05:38] | Captain the guns. Bear a hand. | 准备火炮 帮帮忙 |
[2:05:40] | Muster your courage,men. At the ready. | 鼓起勇气 随时待发 |
[2:05:51] | Think like the whelp. Think like the whelp. Think like the whelp. | 象幼兽一样思考 象幼兽一样思考 象幼兽一样思考… |
[2:05:55] | Hinges. Hinges. | 铰链 铰链 |
[2:05:57] | Think like the whelp. | 象幼兽一样思考 |
[2:05:59] | Half-barrel hinges. | 半桶铰链 |
[2:06:00] | Leverage. | 杠杆 |
[2:06:06] | Wish us luck,boys. We’ll need it. | 祝我好运吧 我们需要好运 |
[2:06:10] | – I miss him already. – He is quite charming,isn’t he? | – 我已经开始想他了 – 他好有魅力 是不是? |
[2:06:13] | Nobody move. | 谁也别动 |
[2:06:16] | I dropped me brain. | 我的脑子掉出来了 |
[2:06:27] | Batten down the hatches! | 封舱! |
[2:06:31] | Stand to your guns. Stand to your guns. | 推出火炮 |
[2:06:34] | Midship cannoneers,sight the masts. | 船中炮手 瞄准 |
[2:06:41] | Main battery at the ready! | 主炮就绪! |
[2:06:48] | Hold there! Wait till we’re board-and-board. | 稳住!等到船舷对齐 |
[2:06:57] | Fire! | 开火! |
[2:06:59] | – Fire!- Fire! Fire all! | – 开火! – 开火!全部开火! |
[2:07:04] | Fire! | 开火! |
[2:07:09] | Fire! | 开火! |
[2:07:20] | Come on,men. | 加油 大伙们 |
[2:07:32] | It be too late to alter course now,mateys. | 现在转向已经太晚了 船员们 |
[2:07:41] | Halt there or we’ll shoot. | 别动!否则我们会开火! |
[2:07:44] | Good one. | 说的好 |
[2:07:48] | I just come to get me effects. | 我只是来拿我的东西 |
[2:07:52] | Admirable though it may be,why are you here when you could be elsewhere? | 虽然你们的行为值得尊敬 但为何你们要待在这里? |
[2:07:56] | Someone has to stay and guard the chest. | 必须有人看管宝箱 |
[2:08:00] | There’s no question,there’s a breakdown in military discipline on this vessel. | 没错 最近这船上的军纪越来越涣散了 |
[2:08:04] | I blame the fish people. | 都怪那些鱼人 |
[2:08:06] | Oh,so fish people, by dint of being fish people, | 噢 你的意思是鱼人本性就一定散漫 |
[2:08:10] | automatically aren’t as disciplined as non-fish people? | 不象那些非鱼人? |
[2:08:14] | Seems contributory, is all I’m suggesting. | 我只是说 他们做出了贡献 |
[2:08:16] | It’s true,if there were no fish people, there’d be no need to guard the chest. | 没错 如果没有那些鱼人 根本就不用看管宝箱 |
[2:08:21] | And if there were no chest we wouldn’t need to be here to guard it. | 而且如果没有宝箱 我们也不用看管了 |
[2:08:32] | Prepare to board! | 准备登船! |
[2:08:36] | Cover! | 寻找掩护! |
[2:08:54] | No! | 不! |
[2:09:21] | Lookee here,boys. A lost bird. | 看呐 孩子们 一只迷途之鸟 |
[2:09:26] | A lost bird that never learned to fly. | 一只从未学会飞行的雏鸟 |
[2:09:31] | To my great regret. | 这是我的遗憾 |
[2:09:35] | But… | 但是… |
[2:09:38] | …never too late to learn,eh? | 学习从来不嫌晚 对吧 |
[2:09:57] | The chest,hand it over. | 箱子…拿来 |
[2:10:00] | I can set you free,mate. | 我可以释放你 还你自由 老兄 |
[2:10:02] | My freedom waS forfeit Iong ago. | 我很久前就放弃自由了 |
[2:10:52] | Elizabeth. Elizabeth! | 伊丽莎白 |
[2:10:57] | Elizabeth. Elizabeth… | 伊丽莎白 |
[2:10:59] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗? |
[2:11:03] | I don’t think now’s the best time. | 现在求婚不妥吧? |
[2:11:08] | Now may be the only time. | 这恐怕是我最后的机会了 |
[2:11:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[2:11:23] | I’ve made my choice. What’s yours? | 我主意已定 你呢? |
[2:11:26] | Barbossa. Barbossa | 巴博萨 |
[2:11:29] | Marry us. | 帮我们证婚 |
[2:11:31] | I’m a little busy at the moment. | 我现在有点忙! |
[2:11:40] | Barbossa,now. | 巴博萨 快 |
[2:11:44] | Fine,then. | 那好吧 |
[2:11:56] | Dearly beloved, we be gathered here today… | 亲爱的各位 我们今天聚集在这里… |
[2:12:00] | To nail your gizzards to the mast,you poxy cur. | 把你喉咙钉到桅杆上 你个杂种 |
[2:12:08] | Elizabeth Swann,do you take me to be your husband?Elizabeth Swann… | 伊丽莎白·斯旺 你愿意接受我成为你的丈夫吗? |
[2:12:11] | – I do. – Great. | – 我愿意 – 棒极了 |
[2:12:20] | Will Turner,do you take me… | 威尔·特纳…你愿意… |
[2:12:23] | …to be your wife… | 娶我为妻… |
[2:12:30] | …in sickness and in health… | 不论生病或健康… |
[2:12:32] | …with health being the less likely? | 哪怕健康的可能性比较小… |
[2:12:42] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[2:12:45] | As captain,I now pronounce you… | 以船长的身分 我现在宣布你们… |
[2:12:51] | You may kiss… | 你们可以亲吻… |
[2:13:02] | You may kiss… | 你们可以亲吻… |
[2:13:08] | Just kiss. | 快亲吧! |
[2:13:49] | Leave it. | 别拿了 |
[2:14:03] | You can do nothing without the key. | 你没钥匙的话也没用 |
[2:14:05] | I already have the key. | 我已经有钥匙了 |
[2:14:08] | No,you don’t. | 你才没有 |
[2:14:11] | Oh,that key. | 噢 就是这把钥匙 |
[2:14:48] | No! | 不! |
[2:15:17] | Oi. My pistol. | 这是我的枪 |
[2:15:47] | Turner. Turner | 特钠 |
[2:15:53] | Fire! | 发射! |
[2:16:00] | Thank you,Jack. | 谢了 杰克 |
[2:16:31] | Stop! It’s me. | 停下!是我 |
[2:16:35] | It’s Will. Your son. | 是威尔 你儿子呀 |
[2:17:07] | Ha! | 哈! |
[2:17:40] | Go! | 去呀! |
[2:17:59] | Harridan! You’ll see no mercy from me. | 女海盗!我也不会手下留情的 |
[2:18:04] | That’s why I brought this. | 所以我才带了这个 |
[2:18:25] | I’m not going to kill you. I made you a promise. | 我不会杀你的 我答应过你 |
[2:18:37] | Missed. | 没打中 |
[2:18:40] | Did you forget? I’m a heartless wretch. | 你是否忘记了? 我是没心脏的可怜人 |
[2:19:01] | Ah. Love. | 爱 |
[2:19:05] | A dreadful bond. | 可怕的牵绊 |
[2:19:09] | And yet,so easily severed. | 但却也容易切割 |
[2:19:14] | Tell me,William Turner, do you fear death? | 告诉我 威廉·特纳 你怕死吗? |
[2:19:19] | Do you? | 你呢? |
[2:19:32] | Heady tonic,holding life and death in the palm of one’s hand. | 真是美妙的结合 掌中同时把握着爱与死 |
[2:19:36] | You’re a cruel man,Jack Sparrow. | 你真残忍 杰克·斯帕洛 |
[2:19:41] | Cruel is a matter of perspective. | 是否残忍要看个人出发点 |
[2:19:44] | Is it? | 是吗? |
[2:20:11] | Will? Will? | 威尔? |
[2:20:14] | Look at me! Stay with me! You’re all right. | 看着我 清醒点 你会没事的 |
[2:20:23] | William? William? | 威廉? |
[2:20:25] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[2:20:38] | Will? Will? Look at me. Look at me! | 威尔 看着我 看着我 |
[2:20:46] | You will not forestall my judgment. | 我不会让你阻止我的判决 |
[2:21:05] | Calypso. | 科莉布索 |
[2:21:13] | She’s taking us down! Make quick or it’s the Locker for us all! | 她要把我们拉下去了!把两条船分开 不然大家都下地狱 |
[2:21:49] | No. | 不 |
[2:21:54] | No,no. | 不!不! |
[2:21:56] | No! | 不 |
[2:21:59] | Part of the crew. Part of the ship,part of the crew. | 船员的一份子 船的一部份 |
[2:22:03] | Part of the ship,part of the crew. | 船员的一份子 船的一部份 |
[2:22:07] | Don’t leave me. | 别离开我! |
[2:22:10] | Don’t. No! | 别离开我!不! |
[2:22:12] | I won’t leave you. | 我不会离开你的 |
[2:22:24] | The Dutchman must have a captain. | 荷兰人号必须要有一个船长 |
[2:22:30] | Hold on. | 抓好 |
[2:23:25] | Thank goodness,Jack. | 谢天谢地 杰克 |
[2:23:27] | The armada’s still out there. The Endeavor’s coming up hard to starboard, | 敌方舰队还在那里 “努力号”快速地朝右舷而来 |
[2:23:31] | and I think it’s time we embrace that oldest and noblest of pirate traditions. | 是时候发扬海盗最古老 最荣耀的传统了 |
[2:23:35] | Never actually been one for tradition. | 我一向不尊照传统 |
[2:23:43] | Close haul her. Luff the sails and lay her in irons. | 升帆 转舵 下锚 |
[2:23:46] | Belay that, or we’ll be a sitting duck. | 别听他的 否则我们会成瓮中之鳖 |
[2:23:48] | Belay that “belay that.” | 别听他那句”别听他的” |
[2:23:50] | – But the arma… – Belay. | – 但船长… – 别听他的 |
[2:23:51] | – The Endeav… – Stow. Shut it. | – 我们的努… – 闭嘴 |
[2:24:07] | What are they waiting for? | 他们在等什么? |
[2:24:10] | He expects us to honor our agreement. | 他期望我们履行我们的合约 |
[2:24:15] | Ready guns and gun ports. | 准备好枪和炮 |
[2:24:22] | It’s nothing personal,Jack. It’s just good business. | 我并非针对你 杰克 只不过这是桩好交易 |
[2:24:53] | Ah,she survived. | 啊 她还健在 |
[2:25:21] | – Ready on the guns. – Guns ready. | – 把炮准备好 – 把炮准备好 |
[2:25:25] | Full canvas. | 升帆! |
[2:25:27] | Aye,full canvas. | 升帆! |
[2:25:54] | Orders,sir. | 请下令 长官 |
[2:25:59] | Sir! | 长官! |
[2:26:01] | Cap’n. | 船长 |
[2:26:02] | – Fire. – Fire! | – 开火 – 开火! |
[2:26:05] | – Fire! – Fire! | – 开火! – 开火! |
[2:26:07] | Fire,all! | 全体开火! |
[2:26:19] | Orders? Orders,sir? | 请下令 长官 |
[2:26:35] | Sir,what do you command? | 长官 请下令 |
[2:26:37] | It’s just… | 这只是… |
[2:26:40] | …good business. | 只不过是桩好交易 |
[2:26:44] | Abandon ship! | 弃船! |
[2:26:45] | – Abandon ship! – All hands,abandon ship! | – 弃船! – 全体人员 弃船! |
[2:28:15] | They’re turning away! | 他们撤退了! |
[2:28:29] | Wind in your sails. | 一帆风顺 |
[2:28:36] | Shiver me timbers. | 吓老子 |
[2:28:59] | Captain Turner! | 特纳船长! |
[2:29:16] | – Mr. Gibbs. – Cap’n? | – 吉伯斯先生 – 船长? |
[2:29:19] | – You may throw my hat if you like. – Aye,aye,cap’n. | – 你愿意的话 可以丢我的帽子 – 好的 船长 |
[2:29:22] | Hooray! | 万岁! |
[2:29:26] | Now go and get it. | 再去给我拿回来 |
[2:29:46] | Orders,sir? | 请下令 长官 |
[2:29:52] | You’re no longer bound to the Dutchman. You’re free. | 你已经不被荷兰人号束缚了 你自由了 |
[2:29:56] | Aye. | 是的 |
[2:29:58] | That’s a fine thing,but… | 这是好事 但是… |
[2:30:02] | …by my reckoning, I still have a debt that has to be paid. | 我认为我还有一样债未还 |
[2:30:07] | If you’ll have me. | 如果你容许的话 |
[2:30:13] | On the wheel,then,Mr. Turner. | 去掌舵吧 |
[2:30:16] | Aye,Captain Turner. | 是的 特纳船长 |
[2:30:33] | This ship has a purpose again. | 这艘船有了新的使命 |
[2:30:36] | And where we are bound… | 我们要前往的地方 |
[2:30:38] | …she cannot come. | 她不能跟来 |
[2:30:41] | One day ashore. | 一天上岸 |
[2:30:43] | Ten years at sea. | 十年航海 |
[2:30:46] | That’s a steep price for what’s been done. | 那是非常沉重的代价 |
[2:30:51] | Depends on the one day. | 那要看上岸那天值不值得 |
[2:30:56] | Your chariot awaits,Your Highness. | 您的座驾准备好了 殿下 |
[2:31:02] | The oars are inside. | 船桨在里面 |
[2:31:16] | Mrs. Turner. | 特纳夫人 |
[2:31:23] | Goodbye,poppet. | 再见 妞妞 |
[2:31:30] | Jack. Jack | 杰克 |
[2:31:33] | It would never have worked out between us. | 我们之间永远不会有结果的 |
[2:31:38] | Keep telling yourself that,darling. | 你继续说服你自己吧 亲爱的 |
[2:31:44] | Once was quite enough. | 一次就够了 |
[2:31:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[2:32:10] | I’m going to need the other one. | 我需要另一只 |
[2:32:44] | It’s nearly sunset. | 太阳快下山了 |
[2:33:05] | It’s always belonged to you. | 它一直都属于你 |
[2:33:13] | Will you keep it safe? | 你能好好保管它吗? |
[2:33:16] | Yes. | 当然 |
[2:33:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[2:33:42] | Will! Will! | 威尔! |
[2:33:59] | Keep a weather eye on the horizon. | 看着海平面等我回来 |
[2:34:30] | Granted it tends to list to port, and has been,on occasion, | 虽然它倾向左舷 |
[2:34:33] | known to frighten young women. | 而且有时会吓坏女人 |
[2:34:35] | But I promise you, you will not be disappointed. | 但我保证 你们不会失望的 |
[2:34:41] | Is that it? | 就是那个? |
[2:34:42] | The Black Pearl? | 黑珍珠? |
[2:34:44] | It’s not very big. | 不大呀 |
[2:34:47] | Love,that is a dinghy. | 甜心 那是条小艇 |
[2:34:49] | My vessel is magnificent and fierce and huge-ish and… | 我的船非常宏伟、凶猛、巨大…而且… |
[2:34:55] | …gone. Why is it gone? | 不见了 怎么会不见了? |
[2:34:59] | Is that it there? | 是不是那艘? |
[2:35:02] | Yes,there it is. | 是的 正是那艘 |
[2:35:04] | Why is it there? | 为什么会在那里? |
[2:35:07] | It’s much larger up close. | 近看的话大很多 |
[2:35:08] | Jack,you promised to take us for a ride. | 杰克 你答应带我们去兜风的 |
[2:35:11] | – I was to be given the first ride. – What? You? | – 我本来应该是第一个上船的 – 什么 你? |
[2:35:15] | – Not what he said.I never! | – 他不是这么说的 – 我绝不! |
[2:35:19] | Mr. Gibbs? Any particular reason why my ship is gone? | 吉伯斯先生 为什么我的船不见了? |
[2:35:23] | The ship? We’re on the ship. | 船? 我们在船上 |
[2:35:29] | Jack! The ship’s gone! | 杰克 船不见了! |
[2:35:32] | Really? | 真的? |
[2:35:35] | Ladies! Will you please shut it? | 女士们 能不能闭嘴? |
[2:35:38] | Listen to me. Yes,I lied to you. | 听我说 是的 我骗了你们 |
[2:35:41] | No,I don’t love you. | 不 我不爱你们 |
[2:35:43] | Of course it makes you look fat. I’ve never been to Brussels. | 当然让你看起来很胖 我没去过布鲁塞尔 |
[2:35:46] | It is pronounced “egregious.” | 发音是”极…坏…的” |
[2:35:49] | By the way,no,I’ve never actually met Pizarro,but I love his pies. | 我从未见过比萨罗 但我很喜欢他的派 |
[2:35:53] | And all of this pales to utter insignificance | 这些都不重要 因为我的船 |
[2:35:56] | in light of the fact that my ship is once again gone. Savvy? | 又一次不见了 懂了? |
[2:36:12] | – Take what you can. – Give nothing back. | – 拿走你能拿的 – 一点都不放过 |
[2:36:19] | Tell me,ladies, what do you know of sea turtles? | 告诉我 女士们 你们对海龟了解多少? |
[2:36:23] | Sea turtles? | 海龟? |
[2:36:24] | Let me tell you the amazing story of Cap… | 我跟你说说激动人心的船长故事… |
[2:36:27] | All men up the ratlines. | 全都上梯绳 |
[2:36:30] | All men up the ratlines! | 全都上梯绳! |
[2:36:38] | Oh,you want a taste of this? | 你想尝尝这个吗? |
[2:36:42] | Oh,that’s a good boy! You’re Daddy’s boy. | 好孩子 你真是个乖孩子 |
[2:36:45] | Oh,yes,you are. Oh,yes,you are. | 哦 是的 你是好孩子 |
[2:36:48] | Sir? | 长官? |
[2:36:50] | Some of the men don’t feel entirely settled | 有些船员觉得不该丢下杰克 |
[2:36:52] | – about leaving Captain Jack behind. – Again. | 又一次 |
[2:36:55] | – Again. – Is that so? | – 又一次 – 是吗? |
[2:36:58] | It would make us feel a whole lot better regarding our fortunes | 如果你能让我们看看你所说的宝藏 |
[2:37:02] | if we could see that item you told us about. | 我们会安心许多 |
[2:37:05] | – On the charts. – Aye. | – 在航海图上的方位 – 是的 |
[2:37:07] | With our own eyes. | 让我们亲眼看看 |
[2:37:09] | To help put an ease to our burden of guilt,so to speak. | 也可以帮助我们减轻罪恶感 |
[2:37:13] | Ah. | 啊 |
[2:37:14] | Feast your eyes upon this,mateys. | 睁大眼好好瞧瞧吧 伙计们 |
[2:37:17] | There’s more than one way to live forever. | 长生不老不是只有一种方法 |
[2:37:20] | Gents,I give you the Fountain of Youth. | 男士们 见识一下青春源泉 |
[2:37:34] | Sparrow. | 斯帕洛 |
[2:37:37] | ∮Yo ho,yo ho A pirate’s life for me∮ | ∮唷吼 唷吼 我的海盗生涯∮ |
[2:38:07] | ∮We’re devils and black sheep Really bad eggs∮ | ∮我们是恶魔 是害群之马 地地道道的大坏蛋∮ |
[2:38:31] | ∮Drink up,me hearties Yo ho DrinK up, me hearties, Yo ho∮ | ∮喝干这杯 无忧也无愁∮ |
[2:47:06] | ∮Yo ho,yo ho A pirate’s life for me∮ | 十年后 ∮唷吼 唷吼 我的海盗生涯∮ |
[2:47:11] | ∮We pillage,we plunder We rifle and loot We pillage, we plunder, We rifle and loot∮ | ∮我们杀人越货 我们无恶不作∮ |
[2:47:14] | ∮Drink up,me hearties Yo ho DrinK up, me hearties, Yo ho∮ | ∮喝干这杯 无忧也无愁∮ |
[2:47:16] | ∮We kidnap and ravage And don’t give a hoot* | ∮我们绑架掳掠 我们无恶不作∮ |
[2:47:19] | ∮Drink up,me hearties Yo ho DrinK up, me hearties, Yo ho∮ | ∮喝干这杯 无忧也无愁∮ |
[2:47:20] | ∮Yo ho,yo ho A pirate’s life for me∮ | ∮唷吼 唷吼 我的海盗生涯∮ |