英文名称:Collateral
年代:2004
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:09] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m fine, mate. | -你没事吧 -我没事 朋友 |
[01:10] | Don’t worry about it. | 别放在心上 |
[01:12] | You all right? | 真没事吗 |
[01:15] | Enjoy L.A. | 好好享受洛杉矶 |
[02:24] | – He did it. – It’s all right. | -是他干的 -没关系 |
[03:04] | Can you tell me why everything is always about you? | 为什么事情总是得围着你转 |
[03:06] | Everything is not always about me. | 才没这回事 |
[03:08] | That gearhead with his pocket protector was being sarcastic, | 是那个戴着口袋护笔套的电脑狂在讽刺我 |
[03:11] | – and you damn well know it. – “Sarcastic.” You know what? | -你心里一清二楚 -“讽刺” 知道吗 |
[03:12] | – I’m sorry, I just didn’t see it that way. – Oh, that’s bullshit. | -很抱歉 我没看出来 -扯淡 |
[03:14] | What about the dig about the makeover? That was really nice. | 他还嘲笑我的妆呢 那可真够损的 |
[03:16] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么样 |
[03:17] | I work with the man, for Christ’s sake. And you know what? | 他是我的同事 而且你知道吗 |
[03:19] | You’re perfectly capable of taking care of your own shit. | 你完全有能力收拾好你自己的烂摊子 |
[03:22] | You know something? | 我告诉你 |
[03:23] | The last time I checked, you were sleeping with me. | 据我所知 和你一起睡觉的人是我 |
[03:25] | So unless you want to start fucking him, I suggest… | 除非你现在开始想和他上床 我建议你… |
[04:24] | Pal, where can I catch a shuttle to the airport around here? | 朋友 这附近哪里可以乘公交车去机场 |
[04:28] | Back there. | 在后面 |
[04:29] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:42] | It was him in that gold Lexus on the cell phone. | 在那辆金色凌志上打电话的人就是他 |
[04:48] | Are they still asking for a change of venue? | 他们还在要求更换庭审地点吗 |
[04:51] | He’s enhanceable because of priors in the early ’80s. | 在八十年代初有过前例 所以他会加刑 |
[04:57] | Where to? | 去哪 |
[04:59] | Downtown. 312 North Spring Street. | 市区 北泉街312号 |
[05:01] | Downtown. | 市区 |
[05:06] | Look, the transcriptions need to be done by 7 A.M, period, okay? | 资料转录工作必须要在早上七点之前完成 好吗 |
[05:11] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[05:12] | Take Sepulveda to Slauson to La Brea. | 走塞普尔韦达到斯劳森路 再到拉布雷亚 |
[05:14] | Take La Brea north to Sixth into downtown. | 向拉布雷亚北行到第六大道 进入市区 |
[05:19] | So what? You’ll be up late. | 那又如何 反正你会熬到很晚 |
[05:20] | I’m pulling an all-nighter, too, so save the tears. | 我也打算通宵 把你的眼泪省省吧 |
[05:23] | I’ll take the 105 east to the 110. That’s faster. | 我沿105号公路东行去110号公路 这样更快 |
[05:25] | What? | 什么 |
[05:26] | I said, the 105 to the 110, that’ll get you there quicker. | 我说走105号公路去110号公路 这样可以快点到 |
[05:29] | The 110 turns into a parking lot around USC. | 走110号公路会进入南加大的停车场 |
[05:32] | But once you get to La Brea north of Santa Monica, | 但等你一到圣塔莫尼卡北部的拉布雷亚 |
[05:35] | then it’s jammed. | 就会开始堵车 |
[05:36] | The 110 north of the 10, | 走10号公路北部的110号公路 |
[05:37] | you get people driving to Pasadena, and they drive slow. | 会碰上开车去帕萨迪纳的人 他们开得很慢 |
[05:40] | Yeah, they do, but what I do is I get off on Grand, and then I… | 没错 但是我打算在格兰德换路 然后… |
[05:47] | Surface roads is what you want, that’s what we’ll do. | 如果你想走你查到的路线 那我们就走 |
[05:53] | Are we taking bets? | 要打赌吗 |
[05:55] | Are we? | 要吗 |
[05:56] | But what if you’re wrong? | 但如果你错了呢 |
[05:58] | I don’t think I’m gonna be wrong, but if I am, | 我不认为我会错 但如果我错了 |
[06:02] | the ride’s free. | 这趟车免费 |
[06:06] | Okay, you got yourself a deal. | 好 就这么定了 |
[06:33] | Go ahead, say it. | 说出来吧 |
[06:35] | – Say what? – Go ahead. | -说什么 -说吧 |
[06:37] | I got lucky with the lights. | 我运气好 碰着的绿灯多 |
[06:38] | You weren’t lucky with the lights. What you were was right. | 不是你运气好 你本来就是对的 |
[06:40] | I was wrong. | 是我错了 |
[06:44] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[06:55] | You mind turning that up? | 介意把声音开大一点吗 |
[06:57] | You like the classics. | 你喜欢古典乐 |
[06:59] | I do. I used to play in high school. | 没错 我在高中演奏过 |
[07:01] | – Let me guess. Woodwinds. – No. Strings. | -我猜猜 木管乐器 -不 弦乐器 |
[07:04] | I never had the lungs for wind instruments. | 我吹不动管乐器 |
[07:06] | Could’ve fooled me by the way you were unloading on that cell phone. | 刚刚你打电话的架势 差点就把我骗了 |
[07:09] | Different instrument. | 这是两回事 |
[07:13] | You know, if you had just listened to me, | 如果你听了我的话 |
[07:14] | we’d be all bogged down in traffic right now. | 我们现在还在路上堵着呢 |
[07:16] | You would’ve made yourself an extra 5 bucks. | 你也可以多挣五块钱 |
[07:18] | Yeah, well, you keep that 5 bucks. Buy you something special. | 你留着那五块钱吧 给自己买点特别的东西 |
[07:21] | Go wild. | 别客气 |
[07:23] | Really, it’s not that… It’s not a big deal. | 真的 这真的不算什么 |
[07:26] | Nothing big here. | 小意思而已 |
[07:27] | Well, how many cabbies do you know | 你认识多少会为了给乘客省钱 |
[07:29] | get you into an argument to save you money? | 而和乘客争论的出租车司机 |
[07:31] | There were two of us. I had to kill the other one. | 曾经有两个 我不得不杀了另一个 |
[07:33] | I don’t like competition. | 我不喜欢竞争 |
[07:39] | Take pride in being good at what you do? | 这么擅长自己的工作 一定让你感到很自豪吧 |
[07:41] | What, this? | 开出租车吗 |
[07:43] | Oh, this is… This is… No, this is part-time. | 不 这只是兼职 |
[07:45] | This is a fill-in job. Pay the bills. | 只是临时的工作 为了多赚点外快 |
[07:48] | But I will be the best at what I do. | 不过我会成为自己行业中最优秀的 |
[07:50] | But that’s something else. | 但那是另一回事了 |
[07:55] | What else? | 哪一回事 |
[07:57] | Just shaping up some things. | 还在构思中 |
[08:00] | Like? | 比如呢 |
[08:03] | Tell me. | 跟我说说 |
[08:04] | Limo company I’m putting together. Island Limos. | 我准备开一家豪车公司 小岛豪车 |
[08:07] | It’s gonna be like an island on wheels. | 车上的环境就像小岛一样 |
[08:08] | A cool groove, like a club experience. | 非常炫酷 就像夜店一样 |
[08:10] | When you get to the airport, | 就算你到了机场 |
[08:11] | you’re not gonna wanna get out of my limo. | 你都不会想离开我的豪车 |
[08:14] | So I do this part-time to get my Benz off leases, | 我做这份兼职 是为了攒钱买奔驰 |
[08:17] | staff up, get the right client list. You know, things like that. | 招员工 找找客户 诸如此类的 |
[08:23] | How do you like being a laywer? | 你喜欢当律师吗 |
[08:27] | – What are you, psychic? – Little bit. | -你会读心吗 -会一点吧 |
[08:30] | There’s the dark pinstripe suit. | 你身穿黑色细条纹西装 |
[08:31] | Elegant, not too flashy. That rules out advertising. | 优雅而不张扬 可以排除是广告从业者 |
[08:34] | Plus a top-drawer briefcase that you live out of. | 加上你随身携带的高档公文包 |
[08:37] | And the purse. A Bottega. | 还有宝缇嘉牌手包 |
[08:41] | Anyway, a man gets in my cab with a sword, | 总之 如果有人带着刀上了我的车 |
[08:42] | I figure he’s a sushi chef. | 我会认为他是寿司师傅 |
[08:46] | You? | 你呢 |
[08:48] | Clarence Darrow. | 是克莱伦斯·丹诺 |
[08:50] | Well, no, not quite. | 不完全是吧 |
[08:51] | He worked defence. I’m a prosecutor. | 他是辩护律师 我是检察官 |
[08:54] | – Big case? – Yeah. | -大案吗 -是的 |
[09:39] | – Got us here fast. – Of course. | -这么快就到了 -当然 |
[09:41] | But you didn’t answer my question. | 但你没有回答我的问题 |
[09:45] | Do you like what you do? | 你喜欢自己的职业吗 |
[09:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:53] | But not today. | 但今天不是 |
[09:55] | No, I do. Like, I can’t wait. | 不 我喜欢 我都迫不及待了 |
[09:59] | I love standing in that courtroom. | 我喜欢站在法庭上 |
[10:02] | At the same time, I get this | 与此同时 在开庭前一晚 |
[10:05] | clenched-up thing the night before the first days. | 我都会非常紧张 |
[10:09] | Clenched up? How? | 紧张 怎么紧张 |
[10:24] | I think I’m gonna lose. | 我觉得我会败诉 |
[10:26] | I think the case sucks, | 我觉得这案子一团糟 |
[10:28] | my exhibits aren’t in order, I’m not prepared enough, | 我的证据很乱 我的准备不够充分 |
[10:30] | people are gonna find out that I don’t know what I’m doing | 人们会发现我手足无措 |
[10:32] | and I’ve been running some charade all these years. | 这么多年来我一直在碌碌无为 |
[10:35] | I represent the Department of Justice, | 我代表着司法部 |
[10:37] | and my opening statement is gonna fall flat at the most important point, | 而我的开庭陈词会在最关键的时候掉链子 |
[10:40] | and the jury’s gonna laugh at me. | 陪审团会笑话我 |
[10:47] | And then I cry. | 然后我会哭 |
[10:49] | I don’t throw up. | 但我不会吐 |
[10:49] | A lot of people throw up. | 很多人都会吐 |
[10:51] | I have a strong stomach. | 不过我的胃很强壮 |
[10:53] | And then I pull myself together, | 接着我会振作起来 |
[10:55] | I rewrite my opening statement, | 重写开庭陈词 |
[10:58] | work my exhibits, | 继续整理证据 |
[11:00] | and that’s what I do for the rest of the night. | 我也正打算这样度过今晚 |
[11:01] | That’s my routine. | 这就是我的日常 |
[11:07] | In the morning, it starts, and I’m fine. | 早上开庭后 我就没事了 |
[11:11] | You need a vacation. | 你需要放个假 |
[11:13] | I just had a vacation on the Harbor Freeway. | 我刚刚已经在高速公路上放过假了 |
[11:15] | No, no, not in a cab. | 不 不是在出租车上 |
[11:16] | I mean, you need to get your head straight. | 你得好好理一理思绪 |
[11:18] | Get your unified self up. Get harmonic. You know… | 调节一下自己 保持身心和谐 |
[11:21] | When was the last time you took a break? | 你上次休息是什么时候 |
[11:23] | I go on a vacation all the time. | 我经常休假 |
[11:24] | – How often? – A dozen times a day. | -多久一次 -一天十几次 |
[11:27] | My favourite spot. | 我最喜欢的地方 |
[11:30] | Maldives Island. | 马尔代夫岛 |
[11:34] | It’s my own private getaway. | 这是我独享的休假处 |
[11:36] | Things get heavy for me, I take five minutes out, | 压力大的时候 我就会去那里 |
[11:39] | and I just go there. | 休息五分钟 |
[11:42] | And I just concentrate on absolutely nothing. | 然后完全放空自己的思绪 |
[11:51] | Here. | 给 |
[11:53] | – Take it. – Oh, no. I couldn’t do that. | -拿着 -不 我不能收 |
[11:54] | Take it. Take it, because you need it a lot more than I do. | 收下吧 你比我更需要它 |
[11:58] | And it’ll help you. I guarantee it. | 会有用的 我保证 |
[12:14] | Thanks, Max. | 谢谢你 麦克斯 |
[12:17] | Go get ’em. | 加油吧 |
[12:56] | I don’t know, | 我也不确定 |
[12:58] | in case you ever wanna investigate a Fortune 500 company or… | 如果你以后想调查某家世界五百强公司 或者… |
[13:05] | argue cab routes. | 一起争论行车路线 |
[14:18] | Oh, whoa, whoa. Hey, yeah. Come on, man, I’m sorry. | 等等 上车吧 不好意思 |
[14:22] | I didn’t hear you, man. Come on. | 我刚刚没听见你叫我 来吧 |
[14:24] | I’ll take you. | 我带你 |
[14:31] | – Where to? – 1039 South Union Street. | -去哪 -南联合街1039号 |
[14:34] | Gotcha. | 收到 |
[14:52] | – How long you think this’ll take? – Seven minutes. | -你觉得会花多久 -七分钟 |
[14:55] | Seven. | 七分钟 |
[14:56] | Not eight? Not six? | 不是八分钟 也不是六分钟 |
[14:58] | Two minutes to get across the 110 to Normandie. | 通过110号公路到达诺曼底街需要两分钟 |
[15:00] | Normandie to Venice, three minutes. | 诺曼底街到威尼斯街 三分钟 |
[15:02] | Over to Union is one. | 花一分钟到联合街 |
[15:03] | Plus one for “shit happens.” | 再加一分钟 以免遇上突发情况 |
[15:04] | – Okay if I time you? – Knock yourself out. | -介意我帮你计时吗 -请自便 |
[15:07] | What do I get if you’re wrong? A free ride? | 如果你算错了呢 这趟车免费吗 |
[15:08] | You get an apology. I already offered my free ride today. | 我会向你道歉 我今天已经送出一趟免费的车了 |
[15:11] | To who? | 送给谁了 |
[15:12] | Some girl. | 一位女士 |
[15:14] | Did you get a date with her? | 你得到跟她约会的机会了吗 |
[15:18] | First time in L.A? | 第一次来洛杉矶吗 |
[15:20] | No. | 不 |
[15:21] | Tell you the truth, whenever I’m here, I can’t wait to leave. | 说实话 无论什么时候来这 我都迫不及待想离开 |
[15:25] | Too sprawled out, disconnected. You know. | 这里太分散了 一切都毫无联系 |
[15:27] | That’s me. | 我是这么想的 |
[15:28] | You like it? | 你喜欢这里吗 |
[15:30] | It’s my home. | 这里是我的家 |
[15:31] | Seventeen million people. | 一千七百万的人口 |
[15:32] | This was a country, it’d be the fifth biggest economy in the world, | 如果这是一个国家 它将会成为世界第五大经济体 |
[15:34] | and nobody knows each other. | 可人们之间却是完全陌生的 |
[15:36] | I read about this guy, | 我看到过一篇报道 |
[15:37] | gets on the MTA here, dies. | 有人登上了洛杉矶的地铁 死在了里面 |
[15:41] | Six hours he’s riding the subway | 足足过了六个小时 |
[15:43] | before anybody notices his corpse doing laps around L.A., | 才有人注意到坐在车厢里的是一具尸体 |
[15:46] | people on and off sitting next to him. | 人们在他的身边起起坐坐 |
[15:49] | Nobody notices. | 却没人注意到 |
[15:56] | This is the cleanest cab I’ve ever been in. | 这是我坐过的最干净的出租车了 |
[15:58] | Regular ride? | 固定晚班吗 |
[16:00] | Yeah, I share it with the day-shift guy. | 是啊 还有一个人是白班 |
[16:02] | Because you prefer nights? | 因为你喜欢晚上吗 |
[16:04] | Yeah, people are more relaxed. Less stress, less traffic, better tips. | 嗯 人们更放松 压力更小 交通更顺 小费更多 |
[16:07] | How are the benefits? | 福利怎么样 |
[16:08] | Oh, no. It’s not that kind of job. | 不 这不是我的正式工作 |
[16:11] | I’m not in this for the long haul. I’m just filling in, you know. | 我不打算长期做这份工作 这只是兼职 |
[16:14] | Just temporary while I’m getting some things shaped up. | 只是临时的工作 好让我构思一下计划 |
[16:17] | This is just temporary. | 只是临时工作 |
[16:18] | – How long you been driving? – Twelve years. | -你开了多久出租了 -十二年 |
[16:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:23] | What other things you putting together? | 你在构思什么计划呢 |
[16:31] | You know, I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不是很想谈这个 |
[16:33] | Just a little business plan. | 只是一个小生意的计划 |
[16:35] | – No offence. I just… – None taken. | -无意冒犯 我只是… -我不介意 |
[16:39] | You’re one of these guys that do instead of talk. | 你是那种少说多做的人 |
[16:42] | That’s cool. | 这很不错 |
[16:51] | Seven minutes. | 七分钟 |
[16:53] | Man, you’re good. | 你算得还真准 |
[16:54] | I got lucky with the lights. | 我运气好 碰着的绿灯多 |
[16:55] | Yeah, sure. | 是啊 |
[16:56] | You probably know the light schedules, too. | 你大概连红绿灯的规律也知道 |
[16:59] | Listen, I’m in town on a real-estate deal, close in one night. | 听着 我来这里做一笔房产生意 要在今晚内完成 |
[17:04] | I got five stops to make. | 要去五个地方 |
[17:05] | Collect signatures, see some friends, | 收集签名 见一些朋友 |
[17:07] | and then I got a 6: 00 A.M. out of LAX. | 明早六点从洛杉矶国际机场启程离开 |
[17:10] | Why don’t you hang with me? | 不如你全程载我吧 |
[17:11] | The car’s not for hire, man. That’s against regs. | 你不能包下这辆车 这违反规定 |
[17:13] | – Regulations? – Yeah. | -规定吗 -没错 |
[17:15] | These guys don’t pay you sick leave. | 这份工作连带薪病假都没有 |
[17:16] | How much you pull down a shift? | 你一晚上能赚多少 |
[17:19] | – How much? – 350, 400. | -多少 -三百五 四百左右 |
[17:21] | Yeah? Well, let me tell you what. | 是吗 这样吧 |
[17:23] | I’ll make it 600. | 我付你六百 |
[17:26] | Man, I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[17:28] | Plus an extra hundred you get me to LAX | 如果你能送我去机场我再加一百 |
[17:30] | and I don’t have to run for the plane. | 这样我就不用着急赶飞机了 |
[17:31] | Oh, no, guy. I don’t know about this. | 算了吧 我真的不确定 |
[17:33] | – I don’t know. – Yeah, you do. | -我不确定 -你确定的 |
[17:34] | – Man, I don’t know. – Yeah, you do. | -我真的没想好 -你想好了 |
[17:37] | Six hundred… | 六百… |
[17:38] | Cool. We got a deal. | 好 成交了 |
[17:40] | Now, here’s 300 down. | 先预付三百 |
[17:40] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[17:42] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[17:42] | – Max. I’m Vincent. – All right. | -麦克斯 我叫文森特 -好的 |
[17:50] | I can’t stay double-parked here, though. | 我不能在这里并排停车 |
[17:52] | I’ll meet you in the alley behind the building. | 到时候你在大楼后的巷子里等我 |
[17:53] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:11] | Definitely not from around here. | 肯定不是这附近的人 |
[18:32] | There you go. | 好了 |
[19:13] | Oh, no! | 完了 |
[19:15] | Shit! Fuck! | 天哪 该死 |
[19:21] | What the fuck? | 什么情况 |
[19:22] | What the hell? | 到底怎么回事 |
[19:24] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[19:26] | My man, you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[19:28] | Oh, shit. Fuck. | 该死 完了 |
[19:36] | He fell on the cab. | 他落在了车顶上 |
[19:39] | He fell… He fell from up there on the motherfucking cab. | 他从楼上摔了下来 落到了车顶上 |
[19:43] | – Shit. I think he’s dead. – Good guess. | -完了 我觉得他死了 -猜对了 |
[19:53] | You killed him? | 是你杀了他吗 |
[19:55] | No, I shot him. | 不 我只是向他开了枪 |
[19:56] | Bullets and the fall killed him. | 是子弹和跌落杀死了他 |
[20:00] | Oh, man. Fuck this, man. | 天哪 真该死 |
[20:02] | – Red light, Max. – Hold on. Hold on. | -别轻举妄动 麦克斯 -等等 等等 |
[20:06] | Put your hands down. | 把手放下 |
[20:08] | – Put your hands down. – Okay. Okay. | -把手放下 -好吧 好吧 |
[20:14] | Okay, help me out. Pop the trunk. | 好了 帮我一把 把后备厢打开 |
[20:16] | – What? – Pop the trunk. | -什么 -打开后备厢 |
[20:20] | Come on, man. | 拜托 |
[20:22] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[20:23] | Come on. What you… What you doing? | 拜托 你到底要干什么 |
[20:24] | I’m gonna roll him off the roof. | 我要把他从车顶上拉下来 |
[20:26] | – Huh? – Can’t leave him here. | -什么 -不能把他留在这 |
[20:28] | So unless you want him up front with you, but given the hygiene… | 除非你愿意让他一直待在车顶上 但考虑到卫生问题 |
[20:31] | Oh, shit. Okay. | 该死 好吧 |
[20:33] | It’s only a dead guy. | 只是个死人而已 |
[20:35] | Grab his hands. | 抓住他的手 |
[20:38] | – I can’t do this. – Grab his wrists. | -我做不到 -抓住他的手腕 |
[20:44] | – You got it? – Yeah. He’s twitching and shit. | -抓紧了吗 -嗯 他的身体还在抽动 |
[21:04] | Okay. That’s good enough. | 好了 应该差不多了 |
[21:11] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[21:12] | Hey, why don’t you just take the cab? | 你直接把车开走吧 |
[21:14] | – Take the cab? – Yeah, you take it. | -把车开走 -没错 车归你了 |
[21:17] | I’ll chill. I’ll just chill. | 我就留在这好了 |
[21:19] | They don’t even know who’s driving these things half the time anyway, man. | 反正他们大部分时间也不知道到底是谁在开车 |
[21:21] | They never check or anything. Okay? | 他们也从来不会查 好吗 |
[21:23] | So just take it. | 车归你了 |
[21:24] | You, me… | 这事你知我知 |
[21:26] | You promise not to tell anybody, right? | 你保证不告诉任何人 对吗 |
[21:27] | – Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. – Right? | -没错 我保证 -是吗 |
[21:31] | Promise. | 我保证 |
[21:32] | – Get in the fucking car. – You… You… | -给我上车 -你 你 |
[21:35] | Get in the car. | 赶紧上车 |
[22:52] | Ramone? | 罗蒙 |
[23:01] | Ramone! | 罗蒙 |
[23:17] | Ramone! | 罗蒙 |
[23:30] | Ramone! | 罗蒙 |
[23:55] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[24:06] | – Rampart watch commander. – This is Detective Fanning, Narcotics. | -兰伯特分局指挥处 -我是缉毒部的范宁警探 |
[24:09] | Send two black-and-whites and a night detective to 1039 South Union. | 派两辆警车和一名警探 到南联合街1039号 |
[24:14] | And contact the SID. I got a crime scene. | 联系鉴证科 这里有犯罪现场 |
[24:16] | Roger. 1039 South Union. | 收到 南联合街1039号 |
[24:31] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:32] | I got to clean it up. It’s a mess. | 我得收拾座位 这里太乱了 |
[24:33] | So? Lady Macbeth, we’re sitting here, and the light’s green. | 所以呢 灯都绿了 车还没动 别拖拖拉拉的 |
[24:37] | Leave the seats. | 别管座位了 |
[24:43] | Asshole! | 混蛋 |
[24:47] | You no longer have the cleanest cab in La-La Land. | 你的车不再是洛杉矶最干净的出租车了 |
[24:49] | You gotta live with that. You focus on the job. Drive. | 接受现实吧 好好开你的车 |
[24:55] | 7565 Fountain. You know it? | 喷泉街7565号 知道这地方吗 |
[24:58] | West Hollywood. | 在西好莱坞 |
[24:59] | How long you figure? | 你觉得开过去要多久 |
[25:01] | I don’t know, man, 17 minutes. | 不知道 大概十七分钟 |
[25:05] | Why? | 为什么问这个 |
[25:07] | Oh, no. No, no, no. Hold on, man. | 不 不行 等等 |
[25:09] | Now, I told you we had other stops to make tonight. | 我告诉过你 我今晚还有别的地方要去 |
[25:10] | No, you said you had to go visit some friends. | 不 你说你要去见一些朋友 |
[25:12] | Well, they’re somebody’s friends. | 他们是别人的朋友 |
[25:14] | No. | 不行 |
[25:14] | You drive a cab, | 你开你的出租 |
[25:16] | I make my rounds, | 我杀我的人 |
[25:19] | you might make it through the night, come out 700 bucks ahead. | 说不定你能挺过今晚 挣到七百块 |
[25:21] | I’m not trying to piss you off, or nothing like that, | 我不想惹你发火 |
[25:23] | but I can’t do this. | 但我真的办不到 |
[25:24] | I can’t drive you around while you go around killing people, man. | 我不能开车载着你到处杀人 |
[25:26] | – It ain’t my job. – Tonight it is. | -这不是我的工作 -今晚就是 |
[25:29] | Look, you don’t get it. | 你没懂我的意思 |
[25:32] | I mean it. I mean it. | 我是说真的 |
[25:33] | I’m… I’m not up for this. | 我 我不能这么做 |
[25:36] | – Okay, hey, hey, hey. You’re stressed. – Yes, I am. | -好了 你压力很大 -是的 |
[25:39] | You’re stressed. | 你压力很大 |
[25:40] | Now, I understand that. | 我理解 |
[25:41] | Now, you just keep breathing and stay calm. | 你就继续呼吸 保持冷静 |
[25:45] | – Are you breathing? – Shit. | -你在呼吸吗 -该死 |
[25:47] | – Are you breathing? – Yes. | -你在呼吸吗 -是的 |
[25:48] | Okay, good. | 很好 |
[25:54] | Okay, look, here’s the deal. | 好了 这样吧 |
[25:56] | Man, you were gonna drive me around tonight | 我本来打算让你今晚一直载我 |
[25:57] | and never be the wiser, | 而且不让你知情 |
[25:58] | but EI Gordo got in front of a window, | 但是这个胖子从窗户跌落 |
[26:00] | did his high dive. | 摔在了车顶上 |
[26:03] | We’re into plan B. | 只能采用备用计划了 |
[26:04] | You still breathing? | 你还在呼吸吗 |
[26:06] | Now, we gotta make the best of it. | 我们要利用好当前不利的情况 |
[26:08] | Improvise. Adapt to the environment. | 随机应变 适应环境 |
[26:09] | Darwin. Shit happens. I Ching. | 达尔文进化论 坏事难免发生 《易经》 |
[26:11] | Whatever, man. We gotta roll with it. | 管它呢 我们必须得随机应变 |
[26:13] | I Ching. What are you talking about, man? | 《易经》 你到底在说什么 |
[26:15] | You threw a man out of a window. | 你把一个人推下了窗户 |
[26:16] | I didn’t throw him. He fell. | 我没有推他 是他自己跌落的 |
[26:19] | Well, what did he do to you? | 他对你做过什么 |
[26:22] | What? | 你说什么 |
[26:23] | What did he do to you? | 他对你做过什么 |
[26:25] | Nothing. I only met him tonight. | 什么也没做过 我今晚第一次见他 |
[26:26] | You just met him once, and you kill him like that? | 你才第一次见他 就把他杀了吗 |
[26:29] | What, I should only kill people after I get to know them? | 怎么 我只能杀已经认识的人吗 |
[26:32] | – No, man. – Max, six billion people on the planet, | -不 天哪 -麦克斯 地球上有六十亿人口 |
[26:35] | you’re getting bent out of shape because of one fat guy. | 只不过死了个胖子 就把你吓得魂飞魄散的 |
[26:37] | Well, who was he? | 他到底是谁 |
[26:39] | What do you care? | 关你屁事 |
[26:41] | Have you ever heard of Rwanda? | 听说过卢旺达吗 |
[26:42] | Yes, I know Rwanda. | 我知道卢旺达 |
[26:43] | Tens of thousands killed before sundown. | 那里每天都要死数以万计的人 |
[26:46] | Nobody’s killed people that fast since Nagasaki and Hiroshima. | 自从广岛和长崎核爆后 杀人的速度从没这么快过 |
[26:49] | – Did you bat an eye, Max? – What? | -你在乎吗 麦克斯 -什么 |
[26:50] | Did you join Amnesty International, Oxfam, | 你加入了国际特赦组织吗 还是施乐会 |
[26:53] | Save the Whale, Greenpeace or something? No. | 拯救鲸鱼协会 绿色和平组织之类的 没有吧 |
[26:57] | I off one fat Angeleno, and you throw a hissy fit. | 我只不过杀了个胖子 你就如此义愤填膺 |
[26:59] | Man, I don’t know any Rwandans. | 我又不认识卢旺达人 |
[27:01] | You don’t know the guy in the trunk, either. | 你也不认识后备厢里的那个人 |
[27:04] | Man. | 天哪 |
[27:07] | Okay, if it makes you feel any better, he was a criminal | 好吧 如果这么说能让你好受些的话 他是个罪犯 |
[27:09] | involved in a continuing criminal enterprise. | 参与了一场持续性的组织犯罪 |
[27:12] | What are you doing? You just taking out the garbage? | 那你在干什么 为民除害吗 |
[27:14] | Yeah. Something like that. | 是啊 差不多吧 |
[27:16] | – Pull over to the right. – Shit. | -靠右边停车 -该死 |
[27:21] | Get rid of them. | 摆脱他们 |
[27:22] | How? | 怎么摆脱 |
[27:23] | You’re a cabby. | 你是个出租车司机 |
[27:24] | Talk yourself out of a ticket. | 说服他们放过你 |
[27:31] | Just, please, man, don’t do anything. | 求求你 千万别动手 |
[27:32] | Then don’t let me get cornered. | 那就别逼得我走投无路 |
[27:34] | You don’t have the trunk space. | 后备厢的空间可不够了 |
[27:35] | – I can’t believe this. – Believe it. | -难以置信 -你还是信了吧 |
[27:37] | Don’t. I’ll talk to them. | 别动手 我来和他们说 |
[27:43] | He’s probably married. | 他大概已经结婚了 |
[27:46] | The other one has kids. | 另一个警察连孩子都有了 |
[27:47] | Probably his wife’s pregnant. | 说不定老婆还怀着孕 |
[27:50] | Yeah, I’ll take care of it. I got it. | 好 我来处理 我能搞定 |
[27:51] | I’ll deal with it. Yeah. Just a second. | 我来解决 等一下 |
[27:55] | – How you doing? – Hey. | -你好吗 -你好 |
[27:57] | Hey, my partner’s gonna help you out on that side over there. | 我的同事会在另一边协助你 |
[27:59] | Licence, registration. | 驾照和注册单 |
[28:01] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[28:06] | I’m pulling you over because your windshield’s smashed. | 你的挡风玻璃碎了 所以才让你停车 |
[28:11] | – All this current? – Yes, Officer. | -都在有效期内吧 -是的 警官 |
[28:15] | Hey, man, what’d you do, have a food fight in here? | 怎么了 你在车里玩食物大战呢 |
[28:17] | Yeah, I’ll… Pretty messy. Just clean it up. | 是挺乱的 我来收拾干净 |
[28:23] | Hey, is this blood up here on your windshield? | 你的挡风玻璃上是血迹吗 |
[28:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:28] | Yeah, I hit a deer. | 是的 我撞到了一只鹿 |
[28:32] | – You hit a deer? – Yeah, over on… | -撞到了一只鹿 -没错 就在 |
[28:36] | I was on Slauson. | 在斯劳森路附近 |
[28:37] | A South Central deer? | 中南区的鹿吗 |
[28:41] | Yeah, they out there. They… | 是啊 那里有鹿 |
[28:42] | It ran right in front of the car and I couldn’t avoid it. | 它突然冲到了汽车前 我躲避不及 |
[28:45] | Why you still carrying a passenger? | 你为什么还在载客 |
[28:48] | I was on my way to the depot and… | 我正打算回出租车站 |
[28:49] | I could just drop him. His drop is on my way. | 我可以送他一程 正好顺路 |
[28:52] | Yeah, but your cab’s unsafe to drive, and we have to impound it, | 但你的车上路有风险 我们必须扣押 |
[28:55] | so we gotta do a vehicle inventory before the tow truck gets here. | 在拖车到达之前 我们得做个车辆检查 |
[28:57] | So pop the trunk and step out the vehicle. | 请下车 打开后备厢 |
[28:59] | Sir, I’m sorry, but you’re gonna have to call another cab. | 先生 我很抱歉 但你得再叫一辆车了 |
[29:02] | Is that really necessary, officer? | 真的有这个必要吗 警官 |
[29:03] | I’m just a half a mile from here. | 我还有半英里路就到了 |
[29:05] | Yes, sir, I’m afraid it is. Please, step out the vehicle. | 是的 先生 恐怕有这个必要 请下车 |
[29:08] | You, too. Come on. | 你也下车 |
[29:09] | If you open that trunk, they go inside. | 如果你打开后备厢 我就杀了他们 |
[29:10] | You know what, man, it’s been a long night. | 二位 今晚我真的遇到了很多糟心事 |
[29:14] | Plus, the barn is right up there, you know. | 而且马上就到车站了 |
[29:16] | Just give me a break. This is my first fare. | 通融一下吧 这是我今晚第一个客人 |
[29:18] | Get out the cab. Open the trunk. Come on. | 下车 打开后备厢 快点 |
[29:24] | Step out. You, too, sir. Please. | 请下车 先生 你也一样 |
[29:27] | This is Rampart Division dispatch. | 这是兰伯特分局调度处 |
[29:29] | Shots fired at 83rd and Hoover. | 83号街和胡佛街交汇处发生交火 |
[29:33] | All available Precinct 26 units respond. Over. | 26区的所有人员请立刻赶往现场 完毕 |
[29:35] | Hey, partner, we gotta roll. | 伙计 我们得走了 |
[29:37] | Roger. En route. | 收到 立刻出发 |
[29:38] | Go straight to the garage. | 直接回车站 |
[29:39] | Have a nice night, sir. | 祝你今晚愉快 先生 |
[30:03] | Stop here. | 停车 |
[30:31] | Hands on the wheel, 10 and 2. | 把手放在方向盘的两点钟方向和十点钟方向 |
[30:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:33] | Because I say so. | 因为我让你这么做 |
[30:46] | – Max. Max. – Shit. | -麦克斯 麦克斯 -该死 |
[30:47] | You out there, you son of a bitch? | 你在旁边吗 混蛋 |
[30:51] | Who is that? | 那是谁 |
[30:53] | That’s Lenny. Just dispatch. | 莱尼 他是调度员 |
[30:57] | Max, I know you’re out there. Answer the goddamn call. | 麦克斯 我知道你在旁边 赶紧回答我 |
[31:00] | What happens if you don’t? | 如果你不接呢 |
[31:01] | He just keeps calling me. | 他会一直呼叫我 |
[31:03] | Max, answer. | 麦克斯 回答 |
[31:10] | Don’t blow it. | 别搞砸了 |
[31:14] | Yeah, Lenny, what’s up? It’s me. | 莱尼 是我 怎么了 |
[31:16] | Just got off the phone with the cops. | 我刚和警察通完电话 |
[31:17] | Desk sergeant called to check you brought the cab in. | 警察打电话问车开回车站没有 |
[31:21] | – Yeah, so? – So aside from I hate talking to cops, | -开回来了 然后呢 -先不提我多讨厌和警察说话 |
[31:24] | they tell me you crashed the goddamn cab? | 他们还和我说你把车撞坏了 |
[31:26] | No. No, I got crashed into. I didn’t… | 不 是我被撞了 我没有 |
[31:30] | Do I care what, where or why? | 我不在乎这些细节 |
[31:32] | You’re paying. | 你得赔偿 |
[31:40] | It was an accident. | 这是意外 |
[31:40] | You’re not liable. | 你不用负责 |
[31:42] | It was an accident. | 这是意外 |
[31:44] | I’m not liable. | 我不用负责 |
[31:45] | Bullshit. I’m making you liable. | 扯淡 我就是要让你负责 |
[31:46] | It’s coming out of your goddamn pocket. | 你必须掏钱赔偿 |
[31:48] | You tell him to stick this cab up his fat ass. | 告诉他 让他把车塞进自己屁眼里 |
[31:50] | – I can’t do that. That’s my boss. – So? | -我不能这么说 他是我上司 -所以呢 |
[31:52] | – I need my job. – No, you don’t. | -我需要这份工作 -不 你不需要 |
[31:56] | You still there? I’m talking to you. Max! Max! | 你还在听吗 我和你说话呢 麦克斯 麦克斯 |
[31:59] | He’s not paying you a damn thing. | 他一分钱都不会赔的 |
[32:00] | Who the hell is this? | 你是谁 |
[32:07] | Albert Riccardo, Assistant U.S. Attorney, | 阿尔伯特·里卡多 美国助理检察官 |
[32:09] | a passenger in this cab, and I’m reporting you to the DMV. | 我是这辆出租车的乘客 而且我要去车管局举报你 |
[32:12] | – Let’s not get excited. – Not get excited? | -你先别激动 -别激动 |
[32:14] | How am I supposed to not get excited, | 听着你敲诈一个普通人 |
[32:15] | listening to you try to extort a working man? | 我怎么能不激动 |
[32:17] | You know goddamn well your collision policy | 汽车碰撞保险和综合责任保险都会弥补损失 |
[32:19] | and general-liability umbrella will cover the damages. | 你心里一清二楚 |
[32:22] | Now, what are you trying to pull, you sarcastic prick? | 你到底想玩什么花招 无耻的混蛋 |
[32:24] | – I was just trying to… – Tell it to him. | -我只是想… -告诉他 |
[32:26] | Here, tell him he’s an asshole. Go ahead. | 给 骂他混蛋 说吧 |
[32:29] | You’re an asshole. | 你是混蛋 |
[32:31] | Tell him he pulls this shit again, | 告诉他 如果他再想找你麻烦 |
[32:33] | you’re gonna stick this yellow cab up his fat ass. | 你就会把这辆出租车塞他屁眼里 |
[32:38] | And next time you pull any shit, I’m… | 下次你要是再找我麻烦 |
[32:41] | I’m gonna have to stick this yellow cab up your fat ass. | 我就把这辆出租车塞你屁眼里 |
[33:01] | Shit! | 该死 |
[33:02] | Things like protective orders, | 诸如保护性决议之类的法令 |
[33:04] | because you think of domestic stalking | 是因为你认为家庭内部跟踪 |
[33:05] | where a husband wants his wife back | 比如丈夫希望妻子回到身边 |
[33:07] | or boyfriend-girlfriend kind of thing. | 或者男女朋友之间的纠葛 |
[33:09] | We always hear, “Get your protective order.” | 我们经常会听到”去申请保护性决议” |
[33:11] | Well, a protective order’s a tool that we use, | 保护性决议只是我们利用的工具之一 |
[33:13] | but other times, it’s just a piece of paper to the stalker. | 但在其他时候 它对跟踪者而言不过是一纸空文 |
[33:17] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[33:18] | Mr Clarke, there’s a notary here to see you. | 克拉克先生 有一位公证人要见你 |
[33:20] | Well, did he identify himself as a notary? | 他自称是公证人吗 |
[33:22] | Yes, he did. | 是的 |
[33:24] | All right, sure, send him up. | 好的 让他上来吧 |
[33:54] | Hey! Hey, I’m in the cab! | 有人吗 我被困在出租车里了 |
[33:59] | Shit. Down here in the… in the alley! | 该死 我在这 在巷子里 |
[34:03] | Shit! | 该死 |
[34:12] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[34:20] | Oh, man, yeah. | 太好了 |
[34:21] | Hey, yeah, right there. | 没错 我在这 |
[34:23] | I’m in the cab, man, I’m stuck. | 我被困在出租车里了 |
[34:24] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[34:27] | Hey, man. Hey, look, I gotta get out of here. | 你好 听我说 我得赶紧离开这里 |
[34:31] | What’s up, man? What’s going on? | 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[34:32] | Look, I’m tied up in here. | 我被绑在这了 |
[34:33] | This guy tied me up, but he’s up in this building, | 有人把我绑了起来 他在楼里 |
[34:35] | wreaking havoc, doing some wild shit. I need to get out of here. | 正在上面为非作歹 我得赶紧离开这 |
[34:38] | – You all tied up in there, huh? – Yeah, I’m trapped, | -你被绑住了 对吗 -没错 我被困在车里了 |
[34:39] | so just get me out of here so we can call the cops. | 救我出去 我们一起报警 |
[34:41] | Why don’t you give me your fucking wallet? | 把你钱包给我交了 |
[34:43] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[34:44] | Do I look like I’m kidding you? | 我看着像是在和你开玩笑吗 |
[34:47] | Listen, don’t you see that my hands are tied to the steering wheel? | 难道你没看见我的双手被绑在方向盘上了吗 |
[34:51] | I don’t give a damn what they’re tied to. | 我才不管你的手被绑在哪儿 |
[34:54] | I’ll fuck you up. | 老子干死你 |
[34:55] | – Don’t shoot, man. – Then get your ass up. | -别开枪 -那就给我让开 |
[34:58] | – Fuck. – Yeah. | -该死 -这就对了 |
[35:00] | What the fuck else you got in here? Jackpot. | 后面还有什么 中大奖了 |
[35:06] | That was for real. | 我可是玩真的 |
[35:16] | Yo, homey. | 老兄 |
[35:21] | That my briefcase? | 那是我的公文包吗 |
[35:22] | This your briefcase? Yeah, it is. | 这是你的公文包吗 没错 |
[35:24] | Why, you want it back? | 怎么 你想要回去吗 |
[35:25] | How about your wallet? | 你的钱包呢 |
[35:29] | What else you got for me, huh? | 你还有什么东西要给我 |
[35:36] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[35:54] | Where’s the button? Under the dash? | 按钮在哪 仪表盘下面吗 |
[36:03] | Mind getting it? | 介意帮我捡一下吗 |
[36:16] | You attract attention, | 如果你吸引他人注意 |
[36:17] | you’re gonna get people killed who didn’t need to be. | 就会让更多无关的人丧命 |
[36:20] | You understand? | 明白了吗 |
[36:22] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -明白了 -是吗 |
[36:32] | But, hey, new news. | 最新消息 |
[36:35] | We’re ahead of schedule. | 我们的进度已经超前了 |
[36:37] | Like jazz? | 喜欢爵士乐吗 |
[36:39] | Sorry, what? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[36:40] | Jazz. You like jazz? | 爵士乐 你喜欢爵士乐吗 |
[36:43] | Not that much. | 不是很喜欢 |
[36:46] | Guy told me about this place off Crenshaw. | 有人告诉我 在克伦肖有个地方 |
[36:48] | Leimert Park. | 里莫特公园 |
[36:49] | All the West Coast greats played there. | 西海岸的爵士乐大师都在那里演奏过 |
[36:51] | Dexter Gordon, Charlie Mingus, | 德克斯特·戈登 查理·明格斯 |
[36:53] | Chet Baker. Like that. | 切特·贝克 等等 |
[36:57] | Come on, finish up. | 来吧 赶紧完事 |
[36:58] | Buy you a drink. | 我请你喝一杯 |
[37:11] | This informant of yours, what’s his name? Ramone? | 你的线人叫什么 罗蒙吗 |
[37:13] | Ramone Ayala. Supposed to meet him in Bellflower last night. | 罗蒙·安亚拉 昨晚我本该和他在贝尔弗劳尔见面 |
[37:17] | He doesn’t show up, I roll here, find this. | 他没有露面 我就过来了 然后发现了这些 |
[37:19] | Yeah, how long you been working this guy? | 你和他合作多久了 |
[37:22] | Four months. He’s a low-level player. | 四个月 他只是个底层小角色 |
[37:24] | Part of a distribution network that hooks up to Felix. | 是和菲利克斯有关的毒品分销网络中的一份子 |
[37:27] | Felix Reyes-Torrena? | 菲利克斯·雷耶斯·托雷纳吗 |
[37:29] | Feds are all over him. They don’t want us anywhere near it. | 联调局正在彻查他 他们不希望我们干涉 |
[37:32] | Since when’s LAPD working for the Feeb? | 洛杉矶警局什么时候开始为联调局工作了 |
[37:34] | If they’re into it, they’re just gonna take all our stuff, | 如果他们盯上了这案子 就会拿走我们所有的材料 |
[37:37] | build their case, take all the credit. So what is the point? | 立案 然后抢走所有功劳 你又何必折腾 |
[37:39] | The point is, is my guy flew out a window. | 重点是 我的线人从窗户摔了下来 |
[37:41] | So if my CI flies out a window, | 如果我的线人从窗户摔了下来 |
[37:43] | then he’s got Felix’s handprints on his ass. | 那菲利克斯肯定脱不了干系 |
[37:46] | That makes it mine. | 这么一来就和我有关系了 |
[37:48] | Is there a crime here? | 这里发生案件了吗 |
[37:49] | A homicide? | 是凶杀吗 |
[37:51] | You got a body? | 发现尸体了吗 |
[37:53] | – I just see a bunch of broken glass. – And blood. | -我只看到一堆碎玻璃 -还有血迹 |
[37:55] | Down here, in the glass. | 在这里 玻璃上也有血 |
[37:57] | Here’s some more, and… | 这里还有更多 并且… |
[37:59] | there’s some spatter patterns over there and over here. | 这附近还有一些血液飞溅的痕迹 |
[38:03] | – Richard? – Yeah, it’s me. | -理查德 -是我 |
[38:12] | Ramone went through that window, splat. | 罗蒙从窗户那摔了下来 落在这里 |
[38:17] | Glass here, then tyres rolled over it. | 这里有玻璃 轮胎碾了过去 |
[38:21] | Maybe he jumped. | 也许是他跳楼了 |
[38:22] | Sure. He’s depressed, | 当然了 他心情不好 |
[38:23] | so he jumps four storeys out of a window onto his head. | 于是他从四楼的窗户跳了下来 脑袋着地 |
[38:26] | “Wow, that feels better.” Picks himself up. | “感觉好多了” 然后他起身 |
[38:28] | “Now I think I’ll go on with the rest of my day.” | “我现在可以继续去过完这一天了” |
[38:32] | – Come on, man. – Hey, Ray! | -拜托 开什么玩笑 -雷 |
[38:34] | Catch. | 接着 |
[38:39] | Recent? | 这是刚用过的吗 |
[38:40] | You can still smell the cordite. | 还可以闻到火药味 |
[38:43] | Old guy across the alley watching late-night TV | 小巷对面有个在看夜间节目的老头 |
[38:46] | says he saw a cab parked here earlier tonight | 他说自己之前看见一辆出租车停在这里 |
[38:47] | with two guys walking around the hood. | 还有两个人在围着车走来走去 |
[38:50] | Description? He see anything? | 有具体描述吗 他看到什么了吗 |
[38:52] | Kind of saw. Guy’s got glasses like Coke bottles. | 看到了一点点 其中一个人的眼镜片很厚 |
[38:55] | There are 4000 taxi cabs in L.A. County. | 洛杉矶县有四千辆出租车 |
[38:58] | – You got anything else? – That’s it. | -还有别的线索吗 -就这么多了 |
[39:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:01] | Keep knocking. | 继续调查 |
[39:02] | Let’s keep knocking. | 大家继续调查 |
[39:04] | Remember that Bay Area deal? Oakland? | 记得旧金山湾区奥克兰的那起案子吗 |
[39:06] | Cabby drove around all night, killed three people, | 出租车司机一整晚都在四处开车 杀了三个人 |
[39:09] | then put the gun to his head. | 然后开枪自尽了 |
[39:10] | Yeah, the guy flipped out. So what? | 是啊 那个人疯了 所以呢 |
[39:11] | So that Oakland P. D. detective, | 那位奥克兰警局的警探 |
[39:13] | what’s his name, he never bought it. | 我忘了他叫什么了 他根本不相信这个说法 |
[39:14] | Cabby had no criminal record, no history of mental illness. | 出租车司机没有犯罪记录 也没有精神病史 |
[39:18] | Pops three people, then himself? | 就这么突然杀了三个人 然后自杀吗 |
[39:21] | Anyway, that detective always thought there was someone else in that cab. | 总之 那位警探一直觉得出租车上还有其他人 |
[39:57] | I never learned to listen to jazz. | 我从来没学会过欣赏爵士乐 |
[40:01] | It’s off melody. Behind the notes. | 完全是即兴演奏 |
[40:03] | Not what’s expected. | 没有预设曲目 |
[40:05] | – Improvising, like tonight. – Like tonight? | -随机应变 就像今晚一样 -就像今晚吗 |
[40:33] | Most people, 10 years from now, | 大多数人 就算过了十年 |
[40:35] | same job, same place, | 还在相同的地点做相同的工作 |
[40:36] | same routine, everything the same. | 每日照旧 一成不变 |
[40:37] | Just keeping it safe over and over and over. | 为了保险 一直在做相同的事 |
[40:40] | Ten years from now. | 都过了十年了 |
[40:43] | Man, you don’t know where you’ll be 10 minutes from now. | 你现在连十分钟后会怎么样都不知道 |
[40:47] | Do you? | 对吗 |
[41:04] | Who is that on the trumpet? | 小号手是谁 |
[41:05] | That’s Daniel, baby. He’s the owner. | 他是丹尼尔 是这里的店主 |
[41:10] | He’s terrific. | 他演奏得太棒了 |
[41:11] | Would you be so kind as to invite him over after his set? | 能不能麻烦你在演奏结束后邀请他来这里坐一坐 |
[41:14] | I gotta buy him a drink. | 我得请他喝一杯 |
[41:16] | Sure thing, darling. | 没问题 宝贝 |
[41:24] | No, now, see, I was about 19, bussing tables right here. | 我当时十九岁左右 就在这里擦桌子 |
[41:29] | The money wasn’t shit, but that wasn’t the point. | 薪水少得可怜 不过这不是重点 |
[41:31] | It was about being around the music. And I was. | 重要的是沉浸在音乐中 我做到了 |
[41:34] | I mean, take this one night. | 就说那天晚上吧 |
[41:36] | July 22nd, 1964. Who you think walks through that door? | 1964年7月22号 你猜谁走进了那扇门 |
[41:39] | Bye, baby. | 再见 宝贝 |
[41:41] | Miles Davis. That’s right. | 迈尔斯·戴维斯 没错 |
[41:44] | – In the flesh? – That’s right. | -本尊驾到吗 -没错 |
[41:45] | I’m talking about, through those doors, the coolest man on the planet. | 这个世界上最酷的男人 走进了那扇门 |
[41:48] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[41:50] | Anyway, he had been at a | 总之 他当时要去 |
[41:51] | recording session up at Columbia, up on Vine. | 哥伦比亚唱片公司录音 就在藤街附近 |
[41:55] | So Miles comes through that door. | 于是迈尔斯走进了那扇门 |
[41:56] | Before you know it, | 还没等你回过神呢 |
[41:58] | he’s up on the bandstand, | 他已经站在了台上 |
[41:59] | jamming with the band. | 开始和乐队一起演奏 |
[42:01] | – Well, it had to be… – Oh, it was scary. | -那场面一定… -挺可怕的 |
[42:04] | I mean, the dude was so focused, man. | 他真的非常投入 |
[42:07] | Plus, he was kind of a scary cat anyway, man. | 再说 他这人本身就有点可怕 |
[42:09] | I mean, everybody and their mama knew | 大家都知道 |
[42:10] | that you don’t just come up and talk to Miles Davis. | 不要随意上前和迈尔斯·戴维斯说话 |
[42:14] | I mean, he may have looked like he was chilling, but he was absorbed. | 他可能看上去非常放松 但他其实很投入 |
[42:18] | This one young, hip couple, | 那天有一对时髦的小情侣 |
[42:21] | one of them tried to shake his hand one day. | 其中一人想上前和他握手 |
[42:22] | And the guy says, “Hi, my name is…” | 那个人说”你好 我叫…” |
[42:25] | Miles said, “Get the fuck out of my face, you jive motherfucker.” | 迈尔斯说 “给老子滚 混蛋” |
[42:28] | “Take your silly bitch with you.” | “带着你的蠢女人一起滚” |
[42:32] | You know? That’s… That was Miles, man. | 这就是迈尔斯的风格 |
[42:35] | That’s the way he was when he was in his musical headspace. Fierce. | 当他沉浸在自己的音乐世界中时 他就是这么凶 |
[42:39] | But did you get to talk to him? | 你当时和他说上话了吗 |
[42:41] | – Better than that. – No. | -不止如此 -不会吧 |
[42:43] | I played for about 20 minutes. | 我和他合奏了二十分钟 |
[42:45] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[42:46] | – How’d you do? – How’d I do? | -你表现如何 -我表现如何 |
[42:48] | Well, you really ain’t shit when you’re playing next to Miles Davis. | 跟迈尔斯·戴维斯比 我连屁都算不上 |
[42:52] | But he carried my ass. | 但他一直在带着我 |
[42:54] | – What’d he say? – He said one word, “Cool.” | -他说了什么 -就说了一个字 “酷” |
[42:58] | – “Cool”? – Yeah. | -“酷” -没错 |
[42:59] | -That’s it? – Yeah. | -就这样吗 -没错 |
[43:01] | That meant, “Good, but not ready.” | 意思是”不错 但还没准备好” |
[43:03] | It meant, “Look me up when you are.” | 也就是说 “等准备好了再找我” |
[43:06] | – Did you? – No. | -你去找他了吗 -没有 |
[43:09] | I got drafted and got into some other things, | 我当兵去了 又去做了别的事 |
[43:12] | and by the time I got back to music, | 等我回来做音乐时 |
[43:15] | the season had passed. | 已经错过时机了 |
[43:18] | But, you know, I was born in 1945, | 不过 你知道吗 虽然我生于1945年 |
[43:21] | but that night was the moment of my conception. | 但那晚才是我真正诞生的时刻 |
[43:25] | – Right here in this room. – Crowd’s not here now. | -就在这间屋子里 -现在都没什么人了 |
[43:28] | Well, jazz ain’t the draw that it used to be. | 爵士乐也不如以前了 |
[43:33] | What a great story. | 这故事真精彩 |
[43:36] | I gotta tell the people in Culiacán and Cartagena that story. | 我一定要把这个故事告诉库利亚坎和卡塔赫纳的人 |
[43:53] | You know the folks in Culiacán and Cartagena? | 你认识那边的人吗 |
[43:56] | Afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[43:59] | Man, just when I thought you were a cool guy. | 我刚刚还以为你是个好人 |
[44:02] | I am a cool guy, | 我是好人 |
[44:04] | with a job I contracted to do. | 只不过有合约在身 |
[44:06] | Come on, Vincent, give the dude a pass. | 拜托 文森特 放他一马吧 |
[44:08] | – I’m working here. – No, listen. | -我正在工作 -不 听我说 |
[44:09] | You the one sitting here talking about improvisation. | 刚刚是你说要随机应变 |
[44:11] | You like the guy, you like how he plays. | 你喜欢他 也喜欢他的音乐 |
[44:13] | – Let’s just play a little jazz. Come on. – Improv… | -大家来点爵士放松一下 算了吧 -随机应变 |
[44:16] | That’s funny, coming from you. | 这话从你嘴里说出来真搞笑 |
[44:24] | How’s this? | 这样吧 |
[44:26] | I’ll ask a question. | 我问你一个问题 |
[44:27] | What question? | 什么问题 |
[44:29] | A jazz question. | 爵士乐的问题 |
[44:30] | Now, you get it right, | 如果你答对了 |
[44:32] | we roll. | 我们就走 |
[44:34] | You disappear tonight. | 你今晚就人间蒸发 |
[44:37] | If I walk out of here tonight, | 如果我今晚能活着走出这里 |
[44:39] | I will go so far away, it’ll be just like I was dead. | 我会躲得远远的 就像我已经死了一样 |
[44:43] | And one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[44:44] | These people and their rep here, Felix, | 菲利克斯和他的那些人 |
[44:48] | well, you tell them I’m sorry. | 告诉他们我很抱歉 |
[44:50] | You tell them I had to. | 我当时别无选择 |
[44:53] | They laid a grant of immunity on me. | 他们答应赦免我 |
[44:55] | I was compelled. It was either play ball or go back inside. | 我是被迫的 要么合作 要么回监狱 |
[44:58] | And I’m not going back inside. | 我不想回监狱 |
[45:05] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[45:09] | Lay it on me. | 问吧 |
[45:12] | Where did Miles learn music? | 迈尔斯在哪儿学的音乐 |
[45:14] | I know everything there is to know about Miles. | 我了解有关迈尔斯的一切 |
[45:16] | Then let’s have it. | 那就说答案吧 |
[45:17] | Music school. | 音乐学校 |
[45:19] | He got into music school, right? | 他去过音乐学校 对吗 |
[45:21] | His father was a dentist, East St Louis. | 他父亲是圣路易斯东部的牙医 |
[45:24] | Invested in agriculture, made plenty of money. | 投资了农业 挣了一大笔钱 |
[45:26] | He sent Miles to Juilliard School of Music, New York, 1945. | 他1945年把迈尔斯送去了纽约的茱利亚音乐学院 |
[45:31] | Man. | 天哪 |
[45:47] | Dropped out of Juilliard after less than a year. | 一年不到就从茱莉亚音乐学院退学了 |
[45:49] | Tracked down Charlie Parker on 52nd Street, | 去52街找到了查理·帕克 |
[45:51] | who mentored him for the next three years. | 接下来三年是他在教迈尔斯 |
[46:20] | No. No, I’m done. Find you another cab. | 不 我不干了 再找辆出租车吧 |
[46:22] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[46:23] | Leave me alone. | 别缠着我 |
[46:24] | I’m collateral anyway. | 我只是被连带卷进来的 |
[46:32] | I am not playing. | 我可没闹着玩 |
[46:36] | You played him, man. | 你耍了他 |
[46:40] | He got the answer right, | 就算他答对了问题 |
[46:42] | would you have let him go? | 你会放他走吗 |
[46:47] | This is 102. This is 102. Max? | 这是102 这是102 麦克斯 |
[46:50] | – What is it with this guy? – Max? | -这个人到底怎么回事 -麦克斯 |
[47:03] | – You hassling my driver again? – Who are you? | -你又来找我司机的麻烦了吗 -你是谁 |
[47:06] | The same guy you talked to last time. | 上次和你说话的人 |
[47:09] | Max’s mother’s driving me crazy. | 麦克斯的妈妈快把我逼疯了 |
[47:11] | – Put him on the line, please. – Hang on. | -请让他说话 -等等 |
[47:15] | Carefully. | 小心点 |
[47:19] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[47:19] | Your mother’s calling every 10 minutes. | 你妈妈每隔十分钟来一次电话 |
[47:21] | Why didn’t you show? Are you all right? Where are you? | 你怎么没去看她 你没事吧 你在哪 |
[47:23] | Show for what? | 为什么去看她 |
[47:27] | Tell her I can’t make it tonight. | 告诉她我今晚去不了 |
[47:28] | I’m not related to you. You tell her yourself. | 关我什么事 你自己和她说 |
[47:31] | Show up for what? | 为什么去看她 |
[47:35] | She’s in the hospital. | 她在住院 |
[47:37] | You visit every night? | 你每晚都去看她吗 |
[47:38] | Yeah. What difference does it make? | 是啊 少去一天又怎么样 |
[47:39] | – You don’t show up, it breaks routine. – So? | -如果你没去看她 就和平常不同 -所以呢 |
[47:42] | So people start looking for you, this cab. That’s not good. | 人们会开始找你 还有这辆车 那就大事不妙了 |
[47:48] | I’m not taking you to see my mother. | 我不会带你去见我妈妈 |
[47:51] | Since when was any of this negotiable? | 你什么时候可以和我讨价还价了 |
[48:01] | Two paces ahead, one to the left. | 走在我前面两步 左边一步 |
[48:10] | Flowers? | 要买花吗 |
[48:12] | It’s a waste of money. Won’t mean a thing to her. | 这是浪费钱 花对她来说没什么意义 |
[48:16] | She carried you in her womb for nine months. | 她怀了你九个月 |
[48:24] | People buy flowers. Buy flowers. | 人们都会买花 还是买吧 |
[48:26] | Excuse me. Keep the change. | 不好意思 不用找零了 |
[48:40] | Hold that elevator, please. | 别关电梯门 谢谢 |
[48:45] | – Floor? – Five. Thanks. | -去几楼 -五楼 谢谢 |
[48:59] | Having a good night? | 今晚过得愉快吗 |
[49:00] | Mezzo mezzo. You? | 还行吧 你呢 |
[49:12] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[49:47] | Hey, Ma. | 妈 |
[49:50] | I’ve been calling and calling. | 我一直在打电话找你 |
[49:52] | Yeah, well, I got caught up at work. | 我当时在忙工作 |
[49:54] | Why couldn’t you call me on the telephone? | 你为什么不打电话给我 |
[49:56] | I’m lying here wondering if something terrible happened to you. | 我躺在这里 还担心你出了什么事 |
[49:59] | I brought you flowers. | 我给你买了花 |
[50:00] | – What am I gonna do with flowers? – Cheer up. | -我要花有什么用 -能让你高兴点 |
[50:03] | How? | 我怎么高兴 |
[50:04] | By worrying that you spend money on stuff that’s just gonna wilt and die? | 看着你把钱浪费在会枯死的植物上吗 |
[50:09] | See what I mean? | 明白了吧 |
[50:11] | I didn’t buy you the flowers, Mom. He did. | 不是我买的花 妈妈 是他买的 |
[50:13] | Who? | 谁 |
[50:19] | Why didn’t you tell me we had company? | 你怎么没告诉我有人陪你来 |
[50:24] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[50:26] | Sorry my son is rude. | 不好意思 我的儿子失礼了 |
[50:28] | No harm done, ma’am. | 没关系 夫人 |
[50:30] | You paid for my flowers? | 是你为我买的花吗 |
[50:33] | They’re beautiful. | 真好看 |
[50:43] | Well, Max? | 麦克斯 这位是… |
[50:48] | Mother, this is Vincent. | 妈妈 这是文森特 |
[50:49] | Vincent, this is my mother, Ida. | 文森特 这是我妈妈艾达 |
[50:55] | I’m very happy to meet you, Mrs Durocher. | 很高兴认识您 杜罗舍夫人 |
[50:57] | Oh, just call me Ida. | 叫我艾达就好 |
[50:59] | Ida. I was with Max when he got the call. | 艾达 麦克斯接电话的时候刚好和我在一起 |
[51:03] | And you came all the way over here to see me? | 然后你就大老远地跑来看望我吗 |
[51:05] | It’s nothing, ma’am. | 这不算什么 夫人 |
[51:08] | Tell my son. | 这话和我儿子说吧 |
[51:09] | You have to hold a gun to his head to make him do anything. | 要想让他做点什么 得用枪抵着他的头才行 |
[51:13] | You must be one of Max’s important clients. | 你肯定是麦克斯的重要客户 |
[51:16] | Client? I… | 客户吗 我… |
[51:18] | You know, I like to think of myself as his friend. | 我觉得自己更像是他的朋友 |
[51:21] | Max never had many friends. | 麦克斯的朋友不多 |
[51:23] | Always talking to himself in the mirror. It’s unhealthy. | 他总是对着镜子自言自语 这不健康 |
[51:26] | Mom, how many times I got to ask you? Please don’t do that. | 妈妈 我和你说过多少次了 请你不要这么做 |
[51:28] | Do what? | 我做什么了 |
[51:29] | Don’t talk about me like I’m not right here in the room here. | 不要在谈论我的时候 把我当空气 |
[51:33] | What’s he saying? | 他说什么呢 |
[51:34] | He says he’s standing right here, in the room here. | 他说他现在正站在这间房里呢 |
[51:38] | Yes, you are. | 是啊 没错 |
[51:40] | – He’s sensitive. – I know. | -他很敏感 -我知道 |
[51:43] | But I’m sure you’re very proud of him. | 不过我想你肯定很为他自豪 |
[51:44] | Of course I’m proud. He started with nothing, you know. | 当然了 他白手起家 |
[51:49] | – Look at him today. Here, Vegas… – Mom. Mom. | -看看今天的他 在维加斯… -妈妈 |
[51:52] | Mom. Mom, he is not interested in hearing about all that, okay? | 妈妈 他对这些事没有兴趣 好吗 |
[51:55] | I came to see you, I saw you. | 我是来看望你的 也见到你了 |
[51:56] | You look good, let’s go. | 你看上去状态不错 我们走吧 |
[51:57] | No, no, no. No, no, no. I am very interested, Ida. Please. | 不不不 我很感兴趣 艾达 请继续说 |
[52:01] | – Limousine companies. – Is that right? | -豪车公司 -是吗 |
[52:04] | He drives famous people around. | 他四处开车载名人 |
[52:06] | Famous people. Limousine companies. | 名人 豪车公司 |
[52:08] | Now that’s quite an achievement. | 这是非常了不起的成就 |
[52:11] | What did you say your name was again? | 你刚刚说你叫什么名字来着 |
[52:13] | My name’s Vincent, ma’am. | 我叫文森特 夫人 |
[52:16] | – Visit again? – No, I’m just in town tonight. | -你会再来看我吗 -不 我明早就走了 |
[52:19] | – When you come back. – Sure. | -等你回来以后再来看我 -当然 |
[52:40] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[53:25] | Don’t! | 不要 |
[53:55] | All of my prep was in there. You are screwing with my work. | 我所有的文件都在里面 全被你毁了 |
[54:04] | Let’s see what else you can do. | 看看你还有什么本事 |
[54:11] | Well, I’ve had four come in tonight. Maybe one’s your guy. | 今晚有四具尸体 说不定有一具就是你要找的人 |
[54:19] | No, not Ramone. Let’s see this one. | 不 不是罗蒙 看看这具 |
[54:28] | No, next. | 不是 下一具 |
[54:29] | Okay, you know, something’s funny about this, though, you know? | 好吧 有件事比较奇怪 |
[54:32] | These three all came in within half an hour of each other, right? | 这三具尸体送来的时间差都不到半小时 对吗 |
[54:36] | The kid and that last guy, | 这个年轻人 还有最后那个人 |
[54:39] | both done by the same shooter, I think. | 我觉得应该是同一个枪手杀的 |
[54:42] | Why do you say that? | 你为什么这么想 |
[54:44] | Wound pattern. | 枪伤痕迹 |
[54:46] | Two in the sternum, one in the head. | 胸口两枪 头部一枪 |
[54:49] | This guy, he’s shooting tight groups too, all right? Check this out. | 枪手打出的子弹位置也很接近 对吗 你看 |
[54:52] | Double taps a couple millimetres apart. | 这两枪的位置只相差几毫米 |
[54:56] | Let’s see this one. | 看看这具尸体 |
[55:06] | See what I mean? | 明白我的意思了吗 |
[55:10] | Holy shit. | 该死 |
[55:12] | Can I use your phone? | 我能借你手机用一下吗 |
[55:13] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[55:20] | Come on, come on, wake up. | 快点 快点 醒醒 |
[55:37] | Hello. | 喂 |
[55:38] | Hey, it’s Fanning. | 我是范宁 |
[55:39] | I’m still down here at the morgue at Sisters of Charity. | 我还在慈善姐妹医院的停尸房 |
[55:41] | Those John Does didn’t pan out, | 那些无名尸体都不是我们要找的人 |
[55:43] | but you’re never gonna guess who I got here in the meat locker. | 不过你绝对猜不到我在停尸房里发现了谁 |
[55:46] | Who? | 谁 |
[55:46] | Sylvester Clarke, criminal attorney turned lawyer criminal. | 希尔维斯特·克拉克 犯了罪的刑事辩护律师 |
[55:51] | Including Ramone, | 包括罗蒙 |
[55:52] | who he represented, | 也接受过他的辩护 |
[55:54] | who’s still missing. | 而罗蒙至今下落不明 |
[55:55] | The both of whom are in the exotic-substances business together. | 他们二人都涉嫌贩卖毒品 |
[55:59] | There’s something going on, | 肯定有什么蹊跷 |
[56:01] | and I don’t think the feds know about it. | 我觉得联调局应该还不知情 |
[56:03] | Tell you what, | 这样吧 |
[56:04] | stay on your cell phone. | 你在手机旁待命 |
[56:05] | I got the ASAC’s phone. I’ll hook up with you in 30 minutes. | 我去联系助理特工主管 半小时后和你碰头 |
[56:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[56:16] | You’re gonna go to a place called EI Rodeo. | 你得去一个叫艾尔罗德奥的地方 |
[56:17] | It’s on Washington Boulevard in Pico Rivera. | 在皮科里韦拉的华盛顿大道上 |
[56:20] | Where at on Washington? | 在华盛顿大道的什么地方 |
[56:21] | Look it up. | 你自己查 |
[56:27] | Limos, huh? | 豪车公司 是吗 |
[56:30] | Don’t start. | 别提这个了 |
[56:31] | Hey, I’m not the one lying to my mother. | 对自己妈妈说谎的人又不是我 |
[56:34] | She hears what she wants to hear. I don’t disillusion her. | 她只需要听她想听的话 我不想让她的希望破灭 |
[56:37] | Yeah, right. Maybe she hears what you tell her. | 是啊 说不定她把你的话当真了 |
[56:39] | Whatever I tell her is never good enough anyway. | 反正她也从来不满意我对她说的话 |
[56:41] | It’s always been that way. | 一直都是这样 |
[56:44] | So what’s at EI Rodeo? | 艾尔罗德奥有什么呢 |
[56:46] | Just drive. | 开你的车 |
[56:49] | They project onto you their flaws. | 他们把自己的过失都归罪于你 |
[56:51] | What they don’t like about themselves, their lives, whatever. | 他们把对自己的厌恶 对生活的不满意 诸如此类的 |
[56:55] | They rank on you instead. | 统统发泄在你的身上 |
[56:59] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[57:01] | I had a father like that. | 我父亲就是这样 |
[57:03] | Mothers are worse. | 母亲们更狠 |
[57:04] | Wouldn’t know. My mother died before I remember. | 这我不知道 我母亲在我很小的时候就去世了 |
[57:07] | What happened to your father? | 你父亲呢 |
[57:10] | Hated everything I did. | 他厌恶我所做的一切 |
[57:13] | Got drunk, beat me up, foster homes. | 酗酒 殴打我 送我去寄养家庭 |
[57:15] | Went back with him. Like that. | 再把我带回去 就是这样 |
[57:21] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[57:25] | I killed him. | 我杀了他 |
[57:28] | I was 12. | 那年我十二岁 |
[57:38] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[57:42] | He died of liver disease. | 他死于肝病 |
[57:47] | Well, I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[57:48] | No, you’re not. | 不 你才没这么想 |
[58:05] | So what is this “driving a cab temporarily”? | “暂时开出租车兼职” 到底算怎么一回事 |
[58:08] | It’s just all bullshit, huh? | 全是扯淡 对吗 |
[58:09] | It is not bullshit. | 不是 |
[58:11] | Twelve years isn’t temporary, Max. | 十二年可不算暂时 麦克斯 |
[58:13] | Gotta get the cash together. | 我得攒钱 |
[58:14] | Insurance, bonds, maintenance, | 要买保险 交保证金 给车保养 |
[58:17] | tyres. Gotta staff up, get the right client list. | 还要买轮胎 招员工 找客户 |
[58:19] | It’s not just simply get the car and put asses in the seats. | 这不仅是买车然后让客人坐进去这么简单 |
[58:22] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[58:23] | Because Island Limos | 因为小岛豪车公司 |
[58:25] | is more than just a ride. | 提供的不仅仅是送达服务 |
[58:27] | It’s a… Like a club experience. Cool groove. | 它的感觉就像是夜店 非常炫酷 |
[58:31] | Don’t want it to end. | 让人不想下车 |
[58:33] | It’s gotta be perfect. | 要做就必须要做到完美 |
[58:36] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[58:39] | It’s up here. Turn right. | 到了 右转 |
[59:01] | Give me your wallet. | 把钱包给我 |
[59:03] | – Come on. – Give you my wallet. | -快点 -把我的钱包给你 |
[59:05] | For what? | 为什么 |
[59:05] | I’ll hold it for you | 我来替你保管 |
[59:07] | in case the people inside search you. | 以防里面的人搜身 |
[59:09] | Who’s searching? | 谁会搜身 |
[59:11] | The people inside. | 里面的人 |
[59:12] | Go in, ask for Felix. | 进去 要求见菲利克斯 |
[59:13] | He’s expecting you. | 他在等你 |
[59:15] | – Felix. – Yeah. | -菲利克斯 -没错 |
[59:16] | What does he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[59:17] | I don’t know, I’ve never met him. | 不知道 没见过 |
[59:19] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[59:20] | He’s connected to the guys who hired me. | 他和我的雇主有联系 |
[59:23] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[59:24] | You destroyed my workups. | 你毁了我的文件 |
[59:25] | Number four’s due. What’d you think, night’s over? | 第四个人还没杀 你以为今晚结束了吗 |
[59:27] | Called on account of rain? | 就这么收手了吗 |
[59:29] | You go in there, say you’re me. | 你进去之后说你是我 |
[59:31] | Score the backups. | 然后把备份文件拿到手 |
[59:31] | They’ll be on flash drive or CD. | 文件会储存在闪存盘或者光盘里 |
[59:34] | – Me? How come you don’t go? – I don’t meet people. | -为什么要我去 你自己怎么不去 -我不见人 |
[59:36] | Risk management. Anonymity. I protect mine. | 这叫风险管控 我要保护我的匿名身份 |
[59:37] | You’re not gonna screw that up. | 你可不能搞砸了 |
[59:39] | I got a contract with their bosses. | 和我签合约的是他们的上司 |
[59:40] | These guys don’t get to meet me. | 这些人没资格见我 |
[59:42] | They don’t know what I look like. | 他们不知道我的长相 |
[59:46] | If I don’t pull it off, then… | 如果我失败了 那就… |
[59:49] | They will kill you. | 他们就会杀了你 |
[59:50] | Now, you got 10 minutes. | 去吧 给你十分钟 |
[59:52] | At 10: 01, I drive to the hospital | 十点零一分 我就开车去医院 |
[59:53] | and execute your mother on my way out of town. | 在离开洛杉矶的路上顺道杀了你妈妈 |
[59:55] | – And don’t pretend indifference. – I can’t do this. | -别装作不在乎 -我办不到 |
[59:58] | I can’t. | 真的 |
[59:59] | What are you talking about? Sure you can, man. | 你在说什么 你当然可以 打起精神来 |
[1:00:01] | Come on. | 快去 |
[1:00:02] | Look, man, if I do this, | 如果我这么做了 |
[1:00:04] | I’m just gonna end up getting other people killed. | 只会害更多的人丧命 |
[1:00:06] | Out of options, Max. | 你别无选择 麦克斯 |
[1:00:07] | Just take comfort in knowing you never had a choice. | 放宽心 接受你别无选择的现实吧 |
[1:00:11] | – How long you been doing this? – Why? | -你干这行多久了 -为什么问这个 |
[1:00:14] | Just in case they ask me. | 以防他们问我 |
[1:00:16] | – Private sector, six years. – Okay. All right, six years. | -在私人公司干了六年 -好吧 六年 |
[1:00:20] | You get benefits? | 有福利吗 |
[1:00:22] | Or, you know, like, insurance? Pension? | 保险或者退休金之类的 |
[1:00:25] | No. No paid sick leave. | 不 也没有带薪病假 |
[1:00:26] | Quit stalling. Get out of the cab. | 别拖了 下车 |
[1:00:56] | – Yeah? – Hold up. Hold on, man. | -有事吗 -等等 等等 |
[1:01:07] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[1:01:13] | Mark the time. | 记录时间 |
[1:01:20] | All right, it’s cool. | 好了 没事了 |
[1:01:26] | Quė pasa? What’s up, homes? | 怎么了 老兄 |
[1:01:30] | I’m here to see Felix. | 我来见菲利克斯 |
[1:01:32] | He has something for me. | 他有东西给我 |
[1:01:34] | Don’t know no Felix. | 不认识叫菲利克斯的人 |
[1:01:40] | Tell him… | 告诉他 |
[1:01:44] | Vince… Say it’s Vincent. | 文森… 说是文森特要见他 |
[1:01:47] | I’m Vincent. | 我是文森特 |
[1:02:02] | Copy. | 收到 |
[1:02:06] | Let him in. Let him in right now. Go ahead. | 让他进来 立刻让他进来 走吧 |
[1:02:39] | Detective Richard Weidner, LAPD, Major Narcotics Division. | 理查德·怀德纳警探 洛杉矶警局缉毒部 |
[1:02:42] | Detective Ray Fanning, LAPD, Major Narcotics… | 雷·范宁警探 洛杉矶警局缉毒部 |
[1:02:43] | Yeah. Hi, okay, how are you? Agent Frank Pedrosa. | 你好吗 我是弗兰克·帕多萨探员 |
[1:02:46] | Good. Thanks for seeing us, Frank. | 好的 谢谢你能和我们见面 弗兰克 |
[1:02:48] | Yeah, you’re welcome. How can I help? | 不客气 需要我帮什么忙 |
[1:02:50] | What’s up? Why do you wanna know about our case? | 怎么回事 为什么你们想了解我们的案子 |
[1:02:52] | – Any unusual activity tonight? – Like what? | -今晚有什么异常的动静吗 -比如 |
[1:02:54] | That relates to a murder or a series of murders | 有没有和在威尔希尔中部和西好莱坞 |
[1:02:56] | in Wilshire Central or West Hollywood? | 发生的一系列谋杀案有关的异常 |
[1:03:00] | All quiet on the western front. | 西部一片平静 |
[1:03:02] | Various people are asleep. Various people are not. | 很多人已经入睡 很多人依然醒着 |
[1:03:05] | They come and go in cars, pickups, taxis. | 汽车 皮卡车 出租车里的人上上下下 |
[1:03:08] | Other than that, we watch air move. | 除此之外 没有任何异常 |
[1:03:12] | – Your interest in our case? – Well, our interest… | -你们为什么对我们的案子感兴趣 -是这样的 |
[1:03:14] | We got a situation. Two bodies. | 我们遇到点状况 有两具尸体 |
[1:03:16] | Could be a coincidence, could not be a coincidence. | 有可能是巧合 也可能不是 |
[1:03:19] | It doesn’t look like one. | 看着不像巧合 |
[1:03:20] | We got an attorney and his client… | 是一个律师和他的委托人… |
[1:03:23] | Roof’s all beat to shit. | 车顶被砸烂了 |
[1:03:26] | Roof’s all beat to shit. | 车顶被砸烂了 |
[1:03:29] | Can you zoom in on this, please? | 把这里的画面放大 好吗 |
[1:03:31] | – On what? – On that. | -哪里 -这里 |
[1:03:39] | – Look at that right there. – What is it? | -看看那个 -那是什么 |
[1:03:45] | Yeah. 5-Queen-49974. | 车牌号是5Q49974 |
[1:03:49] | 5Q49974. | 车牌号5Q49974 |
[1:04:48] | I thought you’d be taller. | 我还以为你会更高一些 |
[1:04:53] | So, Vincent. | 那么 文森特 |
[1:04:59] | – What are the two names? – Ramone Ayala and Clarke. | -他们两个人叫什么名字 -罗蒙·安亚拉和克拉克 |
[1:05:01] | Are you telling me Ramone Ayala and Clarke were murdered tonight? | 你是说罗蒙·安亚拉和克拉克在今晚被谋杀了吗 |
[1:05:04] | – Both killed? – Sylvester Clarke for sure. | -他们都被杀了吗 -希尔维斯特·克拉克已确认死亡 |
[1:05:06] | – Ramone, I don’t know. – I got another DOA. | -罗蒙还不清楚 -又有一具尸体 |
[1:05:08] | Daniel Baker out of South Central, Leimert Park. | 中南区里莫特公园的丹尼尔·贝克 |
[1:05:11] | That’s three. | 已经三个人了 |
[1:05:12] | – Three what? – Witnesses. | -三个什么人 -证人 |
[1:05:15] | Vincent meet their people in Culiacán or Cartagena. | 文森特只见库利亚坎和卡塔赫纳的人 |
[1:05:22] | But he don’t meet you. Okay. | 但他不会见你 好吧 |
[1:05:26] | Now you’re here. | 现在你来了 |
[1:05:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:05:35] | I lost my stuff. | 我把文件丢了 |
[1:05:38] | The list. | 那份名单 |
[1:05:42] | I want you to listen to me real well. | 你给我听好了 |
[1:05:47] | Special groups put together the list of dedos. | 这份叛徒名单是特别小组整理出来的 |
[1:05:50] | – Dedos? – Fingers. Informants. | -叛徒名单 -告密者 线人 |
[1:05:54] | Signal interceptions with voice-recognition software, surveillance. | 对语音识别软件进行信号拦截 还有监视 |
[1:05:59] | A very expensive counterintelligence worked up that list. | 整理那份名单需要很高昂的反情报成本 |
[1:06:04] | An important list. | 这份名单很重要 |
[1:06:06] | Wouldn’t you say? | 你说对吗 |
[1:06:08] | And you lost it? | 而你把它丢了 |
[1:06:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:06:14] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:06:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:06:19] | Sorry? | 抱歉 |
[1:06:21] | Sorry does not put Humpty Dumpty back together again. | 抱歉也没法把摔碎了的蛋头先生拼回来 |
[1:06:27] | – Do you believe in Humpty Dumpty? – No. | -你相信蛋头先生的故事吗 -不 |
[1:06:30] | Do you believe in Santa Claus? | 你相信圣诞老人的故事吗 |
[1:06:32] | No. | 不 |
[1:06:33] | Nor do I. | 我也不信 |
[1:06:35] | Nor do I, but my children do. They are still small. | 我不信 但我的孩子信 他们还小 |
[1:06:38] | But do you know who they like even better than Santa Claus? | 但你知道 和圣诞老人相比他们更喜欢谁吗 |
[1:06:41] | His helper. | 是他的助手 |
[1:06:43] | Pedro el Negro. | 黑佩德罗 |
[1:06:45] | Black Peter. | 也就是黑彼得 |
[1:06:47] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:06:48] | There’s an old Mexican tale | 有一个古老的墨西哥童话 |
[1:06:51] | that tells of how Santa Claus got so very busy | 童话里说 圣诞老人实在忙于 |
[1:06:53] | looking out for the good children | 寻找那些好孩子 |
[1:06:55] | that he had to hire some help to look out for the bad children. | 所以他只能雇一个帮手来帮他找坏孩子 |
[1:06:59] | So he hired Pedro. | 于是他雇了佩德罗 |
[1:07:01] | And Santa Claus gave him a list | 圣诞老人给了他一份名单 |
[1:07:03] | with all the names of all the bad children. | 上面记满了所有坏孩子的名字 |
[1:07:06] | And Pedro would come every night to check them out. | 佩德罗每晚都会去看他们 |
[1:07:09] | And the people, the little kids that were misbehaving, | 那些孩子如果在调皮捣蛋 |
[1:07:12] | that were not saying their prayers, | 或者没有好好祈祷 |
[1:07:15] | Pedro would leave a little toy donkey on their windows, | 佩德罗就会在他们的窗口上放一只玩具小驴 |
[1:07:20] | a little burro. | 一只驴子 |
[1:07:21] | And he would come back. | 然后他会再回来看他们 |
[1:07:24] | And if the children were still misbehaving, | 如果那些孩子还在调皮捣蛋 |
[1:07:25] | Pedro would take them away, | 佩德罗就会把他们带走 |
[1:07:27] | and nobody would ever see them again. | 再也没有人能见到他们 |
[1:07:29] | Now, if I am being Santa Claus, and you are Pedro, | 现在 如果我是圣诞老人 你是佩德罗 |
[1:07:34] | how do you think jolly old Santa Claus would feel | 如果有一天佩德罗走进圣诞老人的办公室 |
[1:07:38] | if one day Pedro came into his office | 然后告诉他”我把名单丢了” |
[1:07:40] | and said, “I lost the list”? | 圣诞老人会作何感想 |
[1:07:42] | How fucking furious do you think he would get? | 你觉得圣诞老人会有多生气 |
[1:07:46] | Tell me, Vincent. | 告诉我 文森特 |
[1:07:48] | Tell me what you think. | 告诉我你的想法 |
[1:07:53] | What? | 你怎么想 |
[1:07:57] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[1:08:02] | I think you should tell the guy | 我觉得你应该让我身后的人 |
[1:08:05] | behind me to put that gun down. | 放下他的枪 |
[1:08:10] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[1:08:12] | I said, I think you should tell the guy behind me to put his gun away | 我说 你应该让我身后的人把他的枪放下 |
[1:08:15] | before I take it and beat his bitch ass to death with it. | 否则我就用他的枪打爆他的脑袋 |
[1:08:29] | I picked up a tail. | 我被人跟踪了 |
[1:08:31] | – Federal? – I don’t know, you tell me. | -联调局的人吗 -我不知道 你说呢 |
[1:08:35] | That’s why I tossed the list. | 所以我才扔掉了名单 |
[1:08:38] | The workups, all of that shit. | 所有的文件 我都丢了 |
[1:08:41] | To protect, in part, your | 就是为了保护 |
[1:08:45] | Hermės, Façonnable ass. | 你这个身穿名牌的时髦混蛋 |
[1:08:54] | What do you think, I like coming in here? | 你以为我喜欢来这里吗 |
[1:08:58] | But, hey, shit happens. | 但是 坏事难免会发生 |
[1:09:02] | Gotta roll with it. Adapt. | 你得学会习惯 适应 |
[1:09:05] | Darwin. I Ching. | 达尔文进化论 《易经》 |
[1:09:10] | The fat man, the penthouse guy, | 胖子 住顶层公寓的人 |
[1:09:11] | the jazz man. | 爵士乐手 |
[1:09:15] | That leaves two. | 还剩两个人 |
[1:09:26] | Can you finish? | 你能完成任务吗 |
[1:09:28] | In six years, | 六年来 |
[1:09:33] | when have I not? | 我失过手吗 |
[1:09:35] | Say it’s Vincent. | 说是文森特要见他 |
[1:09:37] | I’m Vincent. | 我是文森特 |
[1:09:39] | Say it’s Vincent. | 说是文森特要见他 |
[1:09:42] | I’m Vincent. | 我是文森特 |
[1:09:44] | Say it’s Vincent. | 说是文森特要见他 |
[1:09:47] | I’m Vincent. | 我是文森特 |
[1:09:49] | – Say it’s Vincent. – Vincent? | -说是文森特要见他 -文森特 |
[1:09:50] | That’s what I’m hearing. | 我听到的就是这个名字 |
[1:09:52] | I’m Vincent. | 我是文森特 |
[1:10:17] | Your last two. | 你的最后两个目标 |
[1:10:22] | And by the way, as a token of my appreciation, | 这样吧 为了表示感激 |
[1:10:26] | I would like to offer you a discount. | 我想给你打个折 |
[1:10:30] | For all my services, 25%. | 我所有的服务费都打七五折 |
[1:10:34] | Very generous. | 你真大方 |
[1:10:35] | Hell, make it 35. | 干脆六五折吧 |
[1:10:39] | And, by the way, | 顺便一提 |
[1:10:43] | Daniel said he was sorry. | 丹尼尔说他很抱歉 |
[1:10:50] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[1:11:31] | – E-mail me his licence. – All right? | -把他的牌照信息发给我 -好吗 |
[1:11:33] | – Right. – To my cell phone. | -好的 -发到我手机上 |
[1:11:36] | No, no, I’ll wait. | 不 我会等着 |
[1:11:37] | Hey, is there anybody else in that cab? | 那辆出租车里还有别人吗 |
[1:11:57] | Vegas odds would’ve been against you walking out of there. | 是个人都会赌你不会活着走出来 |
[1:12:00] | Yeah, I’m very impressive. | 是啊 我演得可像了 |
[1:12:05] | Sixth Street by Alexandria, | 六号街和亚历山大街交汇处 |
[1:12:06] | a club called Fever. You know it? | 有个地方叫狂热夜总会 你知道吗 |
[1:12:19] | Locate our witness, Peter Lim. Get him evacuated, get him safe. | 确认证人的方位 彼得·林 把他护送到安全地点 |
[1:12:22] | – LA 101 to chase units. – Yeah. | -101呼叫追踪组 -是的 |
[1:12:25] | African-American, medium build. | 非裔美国人 中等身材 |
[1:12:26] | The assault team, when they’re in place, will do the takedown. | 突击组一旦就位 就会开始行动 |
[1:12:29] | – Are you sure? – Do not spook him before. | -你确定吗 -先不要惊动他 |
[1:12:30] | I want air support up and to maintain at 1500 feet. | 我需要直升机保持在空中五百米处 准备支援 |
[1:12:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:12:39] | How long? | 要花多久 |
[1:12:40] | Twelve minutes. | 十二分钟 |
[1:12:42] | According to the cab company’s dispatch unit, | 根据出租车公司调度员的说法 |
[1:12:44] | this guy’s been driving that cab for 12 years. | 那辆出租车他已经开了十二年了 |
[1:12:46] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[1:12:47] | So you’re telling me the guy walks into a phone booth and, shazam, | 你的意思是那家伙走进了一个电话亭 突然一下子 |
[1:12:51] | changes into a meat-eater super-assassin? | 就变身成了一个凶狠的超级杀手吗 |
[1:12:53] | What’s he do, squeeze them in between fares? | 他到底是干什么的 在当司机的空余时间里当杀手吗 |
[1:12:55] | No, the real cab driver is floating down a storm drain. | 不 真正的出租车司机 现在正在下水道里漂着呢 |
[1:12:58] | The guy who walked out of there looks like this guy. | 从那里走出来的人看着就像他 |
[1:13:00] | ‘Cause he picked a cab driver who looks like him. | 因为他挑了一个和他长得像的司机 |
[1:13:02] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[1:13:04] | I do. Zee? | 我确定 姿怡 |
[1:13:06] | We see private-sector security companies hiring out to cartels | 我们观察到哥伦比亚 俄罗斯和墨西哥的黑帮 |
[1:13:09] | in Colombia, Russia, Mexico, | 都在雇佣私人保安公司的服务 |
[1:13:11] | hiring ex-Special Forces, Stasi, | 雇佣人员都是前特种部队士兵 斯塔西特工 |
[1:13:14] | ex-KG B, like that, all the time. | 前克格勃特工 诸如此类的 始终如此 |
[1:13:16] | Guys with trigger time, skill sets, | 他们有丰富的射击经验 技巧娴熟 |
[1:13:18] | real tradecraft, like, look like a cab driver. | 深谙情报技术 比如伪装成出租车司机 |
[1:13:20] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[1:13:22] | Take his ass down. Save our witness. | 拿下他 保护我们的证人 |
[1:13:31] | What if these guys are wrong? | 如果他们的想法错了呢 |
[1:13:32] | They got the guy admitting his name is Vincent. | 他们都找到那个承认自己是文森特的人了 |
[1:13:35] | He’s in there talking to the bad guys. | 他当时还在里面和那些坏人说话 |
[1:13:36] | There is something else going on. | 事情肯定没有那么简单 |
[1:13:38] | Ray, there’s nothing else going on. | 雷 就是这么回事 |
[1:13:40] | I thought there was, there isn’t. | 我当时也以为有别的情况 但其实没有 |
[1:13:41] | It’s their ball, it’s their game. There’s nothing in it for us. | 这是他们的案子 交给他们吧 没我们的事了 |
[1:13:44] | – There’s nothing in it for you. – That’s right. | -没你的事了 -没错 |
[1:13:46] | It’s late. | 时间不早了 |
[1:13:47] | I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[1:13:48] | You know what time it is? | 你知道现在几点了吗 |
[1:14:41] | They locate Peter Lim yet? | 他们确定彼得·林的方位了吗 |
[1:14:49] | Sheila’s on with the wife. She thinks he’s at Fever. | 希拉联系上了他妻子 她觉得他在狂热夜总会 |
[1:14:51] | Sixth and Alexandria. Move it. | 去六号街和亚历山大街交汇处 快点 |
[1:14:53] | LA 101 to LA 103, LA 105, LA 108. | 101呼叫103 105和108 |
[1:14:57] | Witness is in a club called Fever, Sixth and Alexandria. | 证人在六号街和亚历山大街交汇处的狂热夜总会 |
[1:15:00] | That’s where Vincent is going. | 文森特的目的地就是那里 |
[1:15:01] | Assault team and remaining unit, you will take Vincent. | 突击组和其他小组 拿下文森特 |
[1:15:03] | First unit on the scene will get the witness, Peter Lim. Get him out. | 第一个到场的小组找到证人彼得·林 带他出来 |
[1:15:07] | LA 105 to LA 101. | 105呼叫101 |
[1:15:09] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[1:15:45] | You gonna call her? | 你会给她打电话吗 |
[1:15:47] | Who? | 给谁 |
[1:15:47] | You know, your lady friend, | 你的那位女士朋友 |
[1:15:48] | the one who gave you her business card. | 就是给你名片的那位女士 |
[1:15:51] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:15:53] | Maybe, maybe not. | 可能会 可能不会 |
[1:15:55] | What? | 什么 |
[1:15:56] | Pick up the phone. | 拿起电话 |
[1:15:59] | Life’s short. One day, it’s gone. | 人生苦短 转瞬即逝 |
[1:16:07] | You and I make it out of this alive, you should call her. | 如果我们能活过这一晚 你应该给她打电话 |
[1:16:11] | That’s what I think. | 我是这么想的 |
[1:16:15] | Anyway… | 总之 就这样吧 |
[1:18:00] | There he is. Hit it. | 是他 追上去 |
[1:18:33] | Let’s do it. | 行动吧 |
[1:18:45] | Table towards the back is where he hangs. | 他就坐在后面的桌子那里 |
[1:18:59] | Wilke, take the right. Brian, hold the door. | 威尔基 守住右侧 布莱恩 看好出口 |
[1:19:03] | Clean shots. Watch your backgrounds. Watch your backgrounds. | 看好目标 不要误伤 注意身后 注意身后 |
[1:19:05] | LAPD. | 洛杉矶警局 |
[1:20:02] | You move 15 feet ahead, 3 feet to the left. | 往前走5米 再往左走1米 |
[1:20:04] | Wander, innocent bystanders get the first rounds. Clear? | 如果你乱跑 我就向无辜群众开枪 明白吗 |
[1:21:49] | There’s Lim. Second booth from the left. Get him out of here. | 找到林了 从左边数第二桌 带他出去 |
[1:22:02] | Middle of the dance floor. There’s Vincent. Freeze, Vincent! | 文森特在舞厅中央 不许动 文森特 |
[1:22:05] | FBI! FBI! Get your hands in the air! | 联调局 联调局 举起双手 |
[1:22:07] | Get your hands in the air, Vincent! | 文森特 举起双手 |
[1:22:09] | – FBI! – Get your hands up! | -联调局 -举起双手 |
[1:22:11] | FBI. Where’s Peter Lim? | 联调局 彼得·林在哪 |
[1:22:16] | Drop it! | 放下武器 |
[1:22:20] | Freeze! Freeze! FBI! | 不许动 联调局 |
[1:22:21] | – I’m not Vincent. – FBI! | -我不是文森特 -联调局 |
[1:22:24] | Yo, put the gun down! You got the wrong… | 放下枪 你找错人了 |
[1:22:57] | Pedrosa’s been shot. Get an RA unit. | 佩德罗萨中枪了 叫救护车来 |
[1:23:18] | No, no, no! Wait, wait! | 不不不 等等 |
[1:23:52] | Hey, hey! Hold on. Hold on. I’m Detective Fanning. | 等等 我是范宁警探 |
[1:23:54] | I’m Max! I’m Max! | 我是麦克斯 |
[1:23:55] | I’m a goddamn cab driver, man! I’m a goddamn cab driver. | 我只是个出租车司机 |
[1:23:57] | I know. I know. I’m getting you out of here. | 我知道 我来带你出去 |
[1:23:59] | I’m LAPD. Come on. | 我是洛杉矶警察 来吧 |
[1:24:39] | – How’d you find me? – You’re okay. You’re okay. | -你们怎么找到我的 -你没事了 |
[1:24:41] | Just move it. Keep moving. | 继续走 快点 |
[1:24:52] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[1:24:54] | – How’d you find me? – You’re okay. You’re okay. | -你们怎么找到我的 -你没事了 你没事了 |
[1:24:57] | You’re okay. You’re all right. | 你没事了 你安全了 |
[1:25:09] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[1:25:13] | Let’s go. | 快走 |
[1:25:23] | Go! Drive! Drive! | 快点 赶紧开车 |
[1:26:03] | Only thing didn’t show up is the Polish cavalry. | 这场面 就差波兰骑兵没来了 |
[1:26:07] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
[1:26:09] | I saved you. | 我救了你 |
[1:26:13] | Do I get any thanks? No. | 我得到你的感谢了吗 没有 |
[1:26:15] | All you can do is clam up. | 你只会一声不吭 |
[1:26:19] | You wanna talk? Do you want me to fuck off? | 你想聊聊吗 还是想让我滚一边去 |
[1:26:22] | Fuck off. | 滚一边去 |
[1:26:26] | You had to kill Fanning? | 你非杀范宁不可吗 |
[1:26:28] | Who the fuck is Fanning? | 范宁是谁 |
[1:26:29] | Fanning, the cop. | 那个警察 范宁 |
[1:26:33] | Why’d you have to kill him? | 你为什么非得杀了他 |
[1:26:35] | He’s probably got a family. | 他说不定有家室 |
[1:26:36] | Kids are gonna grow up without him. | 孩子以后没有父亲了 |
[1:26:38] | He believed me. | 他相信我 |
[1:26:41] | I should’ve saved him because he believed you. | 就因为他相信你 我就该留他一命 |
[1:26:43] | – No, no. Not that. – Yeah. That. | -不是因为那个 -就是因为那个 |
[1:26:44] | Well, yeah, that. What’s wrong with that? | 没错 但那又怎么样 |
[1:26:46] | – It’s what I do for a living. – Some living. | -我靠干这行维生 -维生 别扯了 |
[1:26:48] | Head downtown. | 去市区 |
[1:26:50] | What’s downtown? | 去市区干什么 |
[1:26:51] | How are you at math? | 你会数数吗 |
[1:26:53] | I was hired for five hits. I did four. | 目标有五个 我才杀了四个 |
[1:26:57] | Why didn’t you just kill me and get another cab driver? | 你为什么不直接杀了我 再找个出租车司机 |
[1:27:01] | Because you’re good. | 因为你是个出色的司机 |
[1:27:02] | We’re in this together. | 我们是一根绳上的蚂蚱 |
[1:27:03] | Fates intertwined. Cosmic coincidence, you know. | 我们的命运交织 这是宇宙的巧合 |
[1:27:06] | – Come on. You full of shit. – All that crap. I’m full of shit? | -算了吧 你满嘴废话 -诸如此类的 我满嘴废话 |
[1:27:08] | You’re a monument of it. You even bullshitted yourself. | 最会扯淡的人是你吧 你连自己都骗 |
[1:27:10] | “All I am is taking out the garbage, killing bad people.” | “我只不过是为民除害 消灭坏人” |
[1:27:13] | – Well, that’s what you said. – You believed me? | -你是这么说的 -你还真信了 |
[1:27:17] | Then what’d they do? | 他们做了什么坏事 |
[1:27:19] | How do I know, you know? | 我怎么知道 |
[1:27:20] | They all got that | 我看他们 |
[1:27:23] | “witness for the prosecution” look to me. | 都长了一张”控方证人”的脸 |
[1:27:26] | Probably some major federal indictment of somebody | 可能是某个不想被起诉的大人物 |
[1:27:28] | who majorly does not wanna get indicted. | 受到了严重的联邦起诉 |
[1:27:31] | So that’s the reason? | 就因为这个理由吗 |
[1:27:34] | That’s the why. There’s no reason. | 这只是原因 没有任何理由 |
[1:27:35] | There’s no good reason, there’s no bad reason to live or to die. | 生死没有所谓的好坏理由 |
[1:27:39] | Then what are you? | 那你算什么 |
[1:27:41] | Indifferent. | 冷眼看客 |
[1:27:46] | Get with it. | 接受现实吧 |
[1:27:47] | Millions of galaxies of hundreds of millions of stars | 我们只不过是亿万群星之中 |
[1:27:49] | and a speck on one in a blink. | 转瞬即逝的两颗罢了 |
[1:27:53] | That’s us. Lost in space. | 迷失在漫漫宇宙中 |
[1:27:55] | The cop, you, me, | 那个警察 你 还有我 |
[1:27:58] | who notices? | 有谁会注意呢 |
[1:28:08] | What’s with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[1:28:11] | As in? | 什么意思 |
[1:28:13] | As in, if somebody had a gun to your head and said, | 如果有个人拿枪指着你的头 然后说 |
[1:28:15] | “You gotta tell me what’s going on with this person over here | “你得告诉我那个人到底是怎么回事 |
[1:28:18] | or I’m gonna kill you.” | 否则我就杀了你” |
[1:28:22] | “What is driving him? What was he thinking?” | “是什么在驱动着他 他在想什么” |
[1:28:25] | You know, you couldn’t do it, could you? | 但你做不到 对吗 |
[1:28:26] | Because they would have to kill your ass, | 因为你根本无法知道他人心里在想什么 |
[1:28:29] | because you don’t know what anyone else is thinking. | 所以 他们将不得不杀了你 |
[1:28:36] | I think you’re low, my brother. Way low. | 我觉得你很下作 老兄 非常下作 |
[1:28:40] | Like, what were you? | 你到底算什么 |
[1:28:40] | One of those institutionalised-raised guys? | 在冷酷的制度体系下长大的人吗 |
[1:28:43] | Anybody home? | 你有良知吗 |
[1:28:45] | And… And the standard parts that are supposed to be there in people, | 那些普通人应该具有的人性 |
[1:28:49] | in you, aren’t. | 你却没有 |
[1:28:58] | And why haven’t you killed me yet? | 你为什么还不杀了我 |
[1:29:04] | Of all the cabbies in L.A., I get Max, | 洛杉矶有这么多出租车 我偏偏遇上你 |
[1:29:05] | Sigmund Freud meets Dr. Ruth. | 就像弗洛伊德遇见了露丝医生 |
[1:29:09] | Answer the question. | 回答我的问题 |
[1:29:13] | Look in the mirror. | 看看镜子 |
[1:29:16] | Paper towels, clean cab, | 纸巾 干净的出租车 |
[1:29:17] | limo company someday. | 未来有一天会成立豪车公司 |
[1:29:18] | How much you got saved? | 你攒了多少钱 |
[1:29:20] | That ain’t none of your business. | 这与你无关 |
[1:29:22] | Someday? “Someday my dream will come”? | 总有一天 “总有一天我的梦想会实现” |
[1:29:25] | One night you’ll wake up, | 当你在某个夜晚醒来时 |
[1:29:26] | and you’ll discover it never happened. | 会意识到这从未实现过 |
[1:29:28] | It’s all turned around on you. | 这一切都与你失之交臂 |
[1:29:30] | It never will. Suddenly you are old. | 梦想永远不会实现 突然间 你已经老了 |
[1:29:35] | Didn’t happen. | 从未实现 |
[1:29:36] | And it never will, | 也永远不会实现 |
[1:29:36] | because you were never gonna do it anyway. | 因为你本来就没打算迈出那一步 |
[1:29:39] | You’ll push it into memory, | 你只会将这一切存为记忆 |
[1:29:40] | then zone out in your Barcalounger, | 然后躺在按摩椅上发呆 |
[1:29:42] | being hypnotised by daytime TV for the rest of your life. | 在日间电视节目中浑浑噩噩地度过你的余生 |
[1:29:47] | Don’t you talk to me about murder. | 别和我谈什么谋杀 |
[1:29:49] | All it ever took was a down payment on a Lincoln Town Car. | 你只需要预付一辆林肯城市的定金 |
[1:29:53] | Or that girl. You can’t even call that girl. | 还有那位女士 你甚至都不敢给她打电话 |
[1:29:57] | What the fuck are you still doing driving a cab? | 你他妈还开什么出租车 |
[1:30:18] | Because I never straightened up and looked at it, you know? | 因为我从未理清过思绪 然后正视我自己 |
[1:30:21] | Myself. I should have. | 我早就应该这么做 |
[1:30:26] | I’ve tried to gamble my way out from under | 我曾试过冒险一把 走出低谷 |
[1:30:28] | but that was just a born-to-lose deal. | 但这不过是一场注定的失败 |
[1:30:31] | – Slow down. – It’s gotta be perfect. | -开慢点 -要做就要做到完美 |
[1:30:33] | It’s got to be perfect to go. | 一定要做好万全的准备 |
[1:30:35] | Risk all torqued down. | 排除一切风险 |
[1:30:39] | I could’ve done it anytime I wanted to. | 我本来随时都能这么做 |
[1:30:42] | Red light. | 红灯 |
[1:30:50] | But you know what? New news. | 告诉你 最新消息 |
[1:30:52] | It doesn’t matter anyway. | 这根本不重要 |
[1:30:54] | What does it matter anyway? | 还有什么是重要的呢 |
[1:30:56] | We’re all insignificant out here in this big-ass nowhere. | 在这世界上 我们都是微不足道的尘埃罢了 |
[1:31:00] | Twilight Zone shit. | 就像《阴阳魔界》一样扯淡 |
[1:31:07] | Says the badass sociopath in my back seat. | 我后座的反社会杀人狂如此说道 |
[1:31:14] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[1:31:16] | That’s the one thing I gotta thank you for, bro. | 有一件事我得谢谢你 老兄 |
[1:31:17] | Because until now, I never looked at it that way. | 因为直到刚才 我都从未这么想过 |
[1:31:23] | What does it matter? It don’t, so fuck it. Fix it. | 还有什么是重要的呢 没有 那就去他妈的吧 |
[1:31:27] | What do we got to lose anyway, right? | 反正我们已经一无所有了 不是吗 |
[1:31:30] | Slow down. | 减速 |
[1:31:31] | Why? You gonna shoot me? | 怎么 你要向我开枪吗 |
[1:31:33] | You gonna pull the trigger and kill us? | 你要按下扳机 然后让我们丧命吗 |
[1:31:34] | – Go ahead, shoot my ass. – Slow the hell down. | -来啊 打死我 -给我减速 |
[1:31:36] | What you gonna do? You gonna shoot me? | 你打算怎么办 向我开枪吗 |
[1:31:37] | You gonna shoot me now? You gonna kill us? | 你现在就想向我开枪吗 你想让我们丧命吗 |
[1:31:39] | Well, shoot my ass, then. | 来啊 打啊 |
[1:31:41] | Shoot me. | 打死我 |
[1:31:42] | – Slow down! – You’re right. | -减速 -你说得对 |
[1:31:45] | You know what, Vincent? | 知道吗 文森特 |
[1:31:48] | Go fuck yourself! | 去你妈的 |
[1:32:22] | Well, that was brilliant. | 真有你的 |
[1:32:24] | Didn’t have your seat belt on? | 你没系安全带吗 |
[1:33:04] | 1-L-20, show me code 6 at Olympic and Figueroa | 1L20 奥林匹克大街和菲格罗亚大街交汇处 |
[1:33:07] | on a TC with injuries. | 发生交通事故 有人员受伤 |
[1:33:09] | Copy your location. | 事故地点已收到 |
[1:33:09] | Sir, are you okay? What happened? | 先生 你还好吧 出什么事了 |
[1:33:14] | Sir, you were involved in an accident. | 先生 你出了交通事故 |
[1:33:16] | An ambulance is on its way to help you. | 救护车正在来的路上 |
[1:33:19] | You understand what I’m saying to you? | 明白我说的话吗 |
[1:33:20] | Sit down and relax, okay? | 坐下休息 好吗 |
[1:33:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:33:26] | Don’t worry about the cab. They’ll get you a new one. | 别担心出租车的事 他们会给你换辆新车 |
[1:33:30] | Relax and breathe. | 放松 深呼吸 |
[1:33:46] | Put your hands up. | 举起双手 |
[1:33:48] | Put your hands up. | 举起双手 |
[1:33:49] | Face the cab. | 面朝出租车 |
[1:33:50] | Get down on your knees. | 跪下 |
[1:33:51] | – Go ahead and arrest me. – Put your hands on top of your head. | -逮捕我吧 -双手抱头 |
[1:33:53] | Take me to jail. L.A. County jail’s great. | 送我进监狱 洛杉矶县监狱就很不错 |
[1:33:55] | Don’t move! Put your hands behind your head. | 不许动 把双手放在头后 |
[1:34:03] | 1-L-20, I need a backup on a 187 suspect. | 1L20 我需要支援 这里有杀人嫌犯 |
[1:34:20] | – Put your gun down! – Get back! Put your hands down! | -把枪放下 -退后 把手放下 |
[1:34:22] | – Look, I gotta go. – Put down the gun! | -我必须得走 -把枪放下 |
[1:34:24] | Stop moving! Stop moving! | 不许动 不许动 |
[1:34:26] | When did this become a negotiation? | 你什么时候可以和我讨价还价了 |
[1:34:31] | Clap your hands together. Hold your hands together. | 把手并拢 把你的双手并拢 |
[1:34:33] | Listen, somebody’s gonna get killed if I don’t go right now. | 听着 如果我现在不走 就会有人丧命 |
[1:34:37] | Now, cuff yourself. | 把自己铐上 |
[1:34:39] | I’m going to Sixth and Fig. Call the cops. | 我要去六号街和菲戈街交汇处 记得叫警察 |
[1:34:59] | Give me that. | 把手机给我 |
[1:35:02] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[1:35:30] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:36:01] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:36:03] | Go through. | 快点接通 |
[1:36:05] | Come on. Come on. Pick up. | 快点 快点接电话 |
[1:36:27] | Pick up. | 接电话 |
[1:36:30] | Come on, girl. | 快点 |
[1:36:33] | Come on, pick up. | 快点 快点接电话 |
[1:36:58] | U.S. Attorney’s Office. | 美国联邦检察官办公室 |
[1:36:59] | – Annie! – Yes. | -安妮 -是我 |
[1:37:00] | It’s Max. Max, the cab driver. | 我是麦克斯 那个出租车司机 |
[1:37:03] | Listen to me, all right? | 听我说 好吗 |
[1:37:04] | – A guy named Vincent… – Max. | -一个叫文森特的人 -麦克斯 |
[1:37:06] | Listen to me, Annie. | 听我说 安妮 |
[1:37:09] | It’s kind of a strange time to be calling. | 现在这个时间打电话来有点奇怪 |
[1:37:11] | Listen. Listen, Annie. | 听我说 安妮 |
[1:37:12] | There’s a man named Vincent. He’s coming to kill you. | 有个叫文森特的人要来杀你 |
[1:37:17] | – He’s what? – Kill you! He’s coming to kill you! | -他要干什么 -他要来杀你 |
[1:37:20] | He was scoping out the building when I dropped you off… | 当你下车的时候 他正好在检查大楼 |
[1:37:23] | Okay, you know what? Max, | 好吧 麦克斯 |
[1:37:24] | if this is supposed to be some type of joke, it’s not funny. | 如果这是某种玩笑的话 这一点也不好笑 |
[1:37:27] | It’s not a joke. Listen to me. Annie, listen to me, please. | 这不是玩笑 听我说 安妮 请听我说 |
[1:37:29] | Felix hired him. Okay? | 菲利克斯雇了他 好吗 |
[1:37:31] | Or people that Felix worked for. | 也可能是菲利克斯的上司 |
[1:37:33] | Felix Reyes-Torrena. | 菲利克斯·雷耶斯·托雷纳 |
[1:37:35] | How do you know about my case? | 你怎么知道我的案子 |
[1:37:36] | I don’t understand what’s going on. | 我不明白这是怎么回事 |
[1:37:38] | All I know is that he’s already killed witnesses. | 我只知道他已经杀了证人 |
[1:37:40] | He’s coming to kill you. | 现在他要来杀你 |
[1:37:43] | When I dropped you off I don’t know how it happened, | 当你下车的时候 我也不知道怎么回事 |
[1:37:44] | but he ended up in my cab. | 但他最后上了我的车 |
[1:37:53] | 美国联邦检察官办公室 加州中区分部 | |
[1:37:53] | 安妮·法瑞尔 大卫·坎宁 | |
[1:38:06] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[1:38:08] | Annie, listen. All I want you to do… | 安妮 听我说 你只需要… |
[1:38:19] | I don ‘t understand what’s going on. | 我不明白这是怎么回事 |
[1:38:20] | Annie, annie, annie, listen. Listen. | 安妮 安妮 听我说 |
[1:38:21] | – Max. – Please listen. | -麦克斯 -请听我说 |
[1:38:44] | Get out of the building. Annie. | 马上离开大楼 安妮 |
[1:38:52] | Okay, I’m leaving the building right now. | 好 我现在就走 |
[1:38:53] | No, no, no, wait. | 不不不 等等 |
[1:38:55] | – Max. – Wait, wait. | -麦克斯 -等等 |
[1:38:59] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[1:39:00] | Listen, where are you right now? | 你现在在哪里 |
[1:39:01] | – What floor? – I’m on the sixteenth floor. | -在几楼 -我在十六楼 |
[1:39:03] | I’m in the law library and files. | 我在法律文献图书馆 |
[1:39:05] | He’s two floors below you, corner office. | 他就在你楼下两层 转角的办公室 |
[1:39:08] | In my office? | 在我办公室里吗 |
[1:39:09] | Listen, he does not know you’re up there. | 听着 他不知道你在楼上 |
[1:39:10] | Just stay right there and call 911. | 待在原处 打911报警 |
[1:39:12] | Max, are you sure he’s on the fourteenth floor? | 麦克斯 你确定他在十四楼吗 |
[1:39:14] | Listen, just stay there and just call the police. | 听我说 待在原处 然后报警 |
[1:39:15] | Just call the police. | 赶紧报警 |
[1:39:18] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[1:39:23] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:39:29] | 15楼 文献馆 | |
[1:39:31] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[1:39:39] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:39:46] | – Max. – Annie, he knows you’re up there. Just… | -麦克斯 -安妮 他知道你在楼上 |
[1:39:49] | Max… I can’t hear you. Hello? | 麦克斯 我听不见你说话 |
[1:39:51] | Annie. Annie, listen to me. | 安妮 安妮 听我说 |
[1:39:54] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:39:58] | Annie. Annie! | 安妮 安妮 |
[1:40:02] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:41:00] | 911. Operator. | 911紧急中心 我是接线员 |
[1:41:01] | Yes. Listen, there is a man in my building, and he is… | 听着 我所在的大楼里有一个人 他打算… |
[1:41:08] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:44:19] | Let her go. | 放了她 |
[1:44:21] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[1:44:25] | Why? What are you gonna do about it? | 为什么 你又能怎么样 |
[1:44:31] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:44:46] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[1:45:06] | – Oh, God. Felix Reyes-Torrena? – Yeah. I met him. | -天哪 菲利克斯·雷耶斯·托雷纳 -是的 我见过他 |
[1:45:11] | What do you mean, you met him? How? | 什么叫你见过他 怎么见的 |
[1:45:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:45:13] | Look, when I dropped you off, there was a fare. | 当你下车的时候 有一个客人 |
[1:45:16] | – He said his name is Vincent. – Vincent? | -他说他叫文森特 -文森特 |
[1:45:25] | – Wait, wait, wait, wait. – This is the street. | -等等 -这边是街道 |
[1:45:30] | This way. Come on. | 走这边 快 |
[1:46:00] | Stay up. Stay up. Stay up. | 挺住 挺住 |
[1:46:02] | What we gonna do? | 我们怎么办 |
[1:46:03] | Wait, wait, wait. Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[1:46:05] | No, no. This way. | 不 不 走这边 |
[1:46:30] | Wait, wait. Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:46:56] | Stay down. | 趴下 |
[1:47:46] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:47:55] | There’s a station. | 到站了 |
[1:48:37] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:49:14] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[1:49:17] | I do this for a living! | 我靠干这行为生 |
[1:50:30] | We’re almost at the next stop. | 我们马上就要到下一站了 |
[1:50:36] | Hey, Max. | 麦克斯 |
[1:50:42] | A guy gets on the MTA here in L.A. and dies. | 有个人登上了洛杉矶的地铁 然后死在了里面 |
[1:50:51] | Think anybody will notice? | 你觉得会有人发现吗 |