英文名称:Click
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:09] | 片名:神奇遥控器 | |
[01:38] | What was going on there, huh? | 想干嘛? |
[01:40] | We thought you were sleeping, Daddy. | 爸爸 我们以为你睡着了呢 |
[01:42] | How can I sleep with two Twinkie burglars roaming around? | 两个小坏蛋晃来晃去的 我怎么睡得着 |
[01:46] | Can we watch Dragon Tales, please? | 我们能看巨龙传说吗? |
[01:48] | Yeah. Why not, why not? | 当然可以 为什么不呢 |
[01:52] | Which one of these turns on the TV? | 哪个是电视机的遥控器? |
[02:09] | Honey, I think you just opened the garage. | 亲爱的 我想你把车库的门打开了 |
[02:11] | I’m just planning ahead. I know. | 我这是提前打开做准备 |
[02:15] | P-yew! Was that a stinky-dink bug? Good job. | 哦 嘿 臭屁虫! 真能干 |
[02:19] | Whatever happened to the good old days… | 以前的日子多简单呀 |
[02:21] | …when you pulled the knob and on came the boob tube? | 老电视机只要拉一下开关就开了 |
[02:24] | The O’Doyles got a universal remote control. | 欧多雷家有个万能遥控器 |
[02:27] | One clicker controls everything. | 点一下就能控制所有东西 |
[02:29] | Makes life a lot easier for old people like you. | 尤其适合你这样的老人 真方便 |
[02:33] | Well, whoop-de-do for the O’Doyles. | 哦 都在说欧多雷家 |
[02:35] | Tree house? | 树上小屋? |
[02:36] | I don’t know. Ask your father. | 我也不知道 问你爸爸吧 |
[02:39] | Ask me what? | 问我什么? |
[02:40] | Do you think you’ll have time to finish building the tree house ever? | 你会有时间帮我们完成那个树屋吗 |
[02:44] | Yeah, Dad. It’s kind of been halfway done for two months now. | 对呀 老爸 那半成品挂在树上都两个月啦 |
[02:49] | All right. I want to, it’s just I got a lot of things going on at work right now. | 嗯 我也想尽快 只是我现在手头事情太多 |
[02:54] | But as soon as I’m done, I’m on it. I promise. Hang in there. | 但我保证 只要一有空 我就去盖屋 等着吧 |
[03:00] | Hey, look at Sundance wrestle his duck. | 快瞧 阳阳在和鸭子摔交呢 |
[03:05] | Oh, no, that’s not wrestling. | 哦 不 那不是摔交 那是 |
[03:07] | That’s something you shouldn’t know about for another 10 to 30 years. | 再过10到30年后你们就会懂了 |
[03:11] | Ten for you. Thirty for you. | 你再10年 你再30年 |
[03:17] | Hey, Michael? I’ll see you tonight at the swim meet? | 迈可 今晚游泳赛你来吗 |
[03:19] | Swim meet. | 游泳赛? |
[03:22] | I gotta go to that? Yes. | 我得去? 对呀 |
[03:24] | I’m kidding you. I’ll be there. Okay? All right. I love you, Michael. | 开玩笑的 我会去的 好吗 嗯 我爱你 迈可 |
[03:29] | Forever and ever, babe. | 一生一世 宝贝 |
[03:31] | Mr. Newman. | 纽曼先生 |
[03:33] | Kevin O’Doyle. Yeah. Always a pleasure. | 凯文·欧多雷 很高兴见到你 |
[03:35] | What kind of stereo you got in that blue piece of shit? | 你那破车里的音响是什么牌的? |
[03:38] | You know what? I never checked, Kevin. | 这个嘛 我倒没注意过 |
[03:41] | Yeah, well, my father’s stereo is a Bose. | 哦 恩 我爸的音响是博斯(Bose) |
[03:43] | Your father’s stereo blows? That’s too bad. | 你爸的音响“破死”了? 真可怜 |
[03:46] | No! I said… That’s not what I said! | 不! 我是说 我没那样说! |
[03:50] | His father’s stereo blows! | 他爸的音响“破死”了! |
[03:57] | Come on! Pay the man, let’s go! | 得了 给那老兄点钱吧! |
[04:06] | Good morning, Mr. Newman. Good morning. | 早安 纽曼先生 早安 |
[04:08] | Good morning, Mr. Newman. Hello. | 早安 纽曼先生 你好 |
[04:10] | Good morning, Mr. Newman. Hi. | 早安 纽曼先生 你好 |
[04:13] | Good morning, Mr. Newman. | 早安 纽曼先生 |
[04:15] | Good morning, Mr. Newman. Man, Alice… | 早安 纽曼先生 爱丽丝 你好 |
[04:17] | …I was stuck in traffic for an hour and a half. When’s the meeting? | 塞车塞了一个半小时 会议是几点 |
[04:21] | It started already. What? | 呃 已经开始了 什么? |
[04:24] | Can I go to the bathroom? | 我能去上厕所吗? |
[04:25] | Go to the bathroom. I told you, you don’t have to ask me. | 去吧 我告诉过你 不用请示我 |
[04:35] | Well, the interesting thing, Prince Habeeboo… | 哈比布王子 有趣的是 |
[04:37] | …is that the building codes in Manhattan will allow us… | 曼哈顿的建筑法规只准我们 |
[04:41] | Michael. Sorry I’m late, sir. | 迈可 对不起 我迟到了 |
[04:43] | Some moron in a red Lamborghini parked in my spot so… | 不知哪个猪头的红色兰博基尼 停在了我的车位 所以 |
[04:46] | Prince Habeeboo drive red Lamborghini. | 哈比布王子开的是红色兰博基尼 |
[04:50] | Red Lamborghini? I meant blue Ferrari. | 红色兰博基尼? 我是说蓝色法拉利 |
[04:54] | Is this one of your partners? | 他是 你的合伙人之一吗 |
[04:56] | Actually, Michael is just an associate. | 实际上 迈可只是公司的同仁 |
[04:58] | But he is one of our brightest young architects. | 但他是我最年轻有为的建筑师之一 |
[05:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:02] | Walk His Majesty through our design concept. | 给殿下解释一下你的设计理念 |
[05:04] | With pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[05:07] | Prince Haboobee… Habeeboo! | 哈布比王子 哈比布! |
[05:10] | Prince Habeeboo. | 王子哈比布 |
[05:12] | Habeeboo. I thought I said that. | 哈比布 我没说错呀 |
[05:15] | When Mr. Ammer explained to me the type of man you are… | 当安莫先生告诉我 您是一位 |
[05:18] | …a visionary who prides himself on originality… | 为自己原创理念而骄傲的人 |
[05:22] | …I said to myself, “Let’s smash the mold and redefine elegance.” | 所以我想 让我们抛弃老套 为典雅重新定义 |
[05:27] | So I present to you your restaurant. | 容我为您展示 您的餐厅 |
[05:29] | Where is… Where’s bar? | 酒吧在在哪里? |
[05:31] | Bar is… Here’s the bar. Now, the waterfall… | 酒吧在这儿 然后这个是瀑布 |
[05:35] | Make bar longer. | 把酒吧加长点儿 |
[05:37] | Okay. We could cut into the atrium a little bit. | 好吧 我们可以朝中亭切进一点 |
[05:41] | No atrium. Just make bar longer for Prince Habeeboo. | 不要中庭 只要为哈比布王子 把酒吧加长就行了 |
[05:46] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[05:49] | Still itchy? You got it. | 还痒吗? 行了 |
[05:53] | And put big drain in floor for wet T-shirt contest. | 为了湿T恤比赛 地板上要设置大排水孔 |
[05:56] | Now, you’re kidding me, right? | 您不是开玩笑吧 |
[05:58] | Boob water’s gotta go someplace, Michael. | 废水总得要有处排吧 迈可 |
[06:00] | Let’s just take out the atrium and run with that and there’s your drain. | 就把中庭拿掉 然后这样 这就是排水孔啦 |
[06:04] | God. I love it. It is simply awesome. | 天啊 我喜欢 酷毙了 |
[06:08] | Yeah. Basically you want me to design you an Arabian hoochie house? | 是的 基本上您要我设计 一个阿拉伯肚皮舞厅? |
[06:13] | How dare you compare Prince Habeeboo’s Bikini Hut… | 你怎么能把哈比布王子 的比基尼小屋 |
[06:15] | …to this hoochie house? This idea’s… | 比做妓院? 这想法 |
[06:18] | …got nothing to do with hoochies, Michael. | 跟妓院没关系 迈克 |
[06:20] | It’s like opposite of hoochie. | 与妓院正相反 |
[06:22] | No disrespect, Prince Hubbida Hubbida. | 我没有冒犯您的意思 哈比达哈比达王子 |
[06:24] | Hubba Bubba. Habeeboo! | 哈巴巴巴 哈比布! |
[06:26] | Habeeboo! Hubba Bubba is chewing gum. | 哈比布! 哈巴巴巴是口香糖 |
[06:29] | Prince Habeeboo’s not chewing gum. | 哈比布王子可不是口香糖 |
[06:31] | Prince Habeeboo, we will… I will make this happen. | 哈比布王子 我们会 我会完全照办 |
[06:37] | John Ammer’s office. | 约翰·安莫办公室 |
[06:38] | I hope that atrium idea didn’t take too long to configure, Michael. | 希望你别在中庭的事上 浪费太长时间 迈可 |
[06:41] | Oh, there’ll be other Junes in my life, sir. | 很快就搞定了 没事的 |
[06:44] | See that parking garage over there on 56? | 看到那个56街上的停车场吗? |
[06:49] | Watsuhita wants to knock it down and build a luxury hotel. | 和津 想要拆了它 用那块地来盖高级旅馆 |
[06:54] | You got the commission? Not yet. | 你拿到手了吗? 还没 |
[06:55] | I just need someone to come up with a design proposal. Intrigued? | 我需要有人设计一个设计企划书 有兴趣吗 |
[07:02] | Hell, yes. | 呵 当然有 |
[07:04] | I’m Fourth of July-ing with the kids. When I get back, I’m all over it. | 国庆日我带孩子出门回来后 马上就开始 |
[07:07] | Great. Have a great Fourth of July with the kids. I’ll put Swardson on it. | 好极了 祝你和孩子们玩得愉快 我让斯沃森来做 |
[07:12] | No, no. Absolutely not. I… I… Can’t it just wait three days? | 不 不 别这样 难道就不能等三天 |
[07:16] | These guys are Japanese. They can’t wait for their fish to cook. | 那些家伙可是日本人 他们连等鱼煮熟的时间都没有 |
[07:21] | I guess I could talk to my wife. | 我要先和老婆谈谈 |
[07:24] | Great. See you later at happy hour with Prince Habadabee. | 很好 我们和王子一起去快活时见 |
[07:27] | My son has a swim meet tonight that I have to get to s… | 晚上我儿子有游泳比赛 我得去 |
[07:31] | I’m just messing with you. We’re good. | 我只是开个玩笑 没问题的 |
[07:38] | Yeah, Ben! | 好的 本! |
[07:49] | That’s my boy! That’s my boy! Kid, you were great! | 我的好孩子 好孩子 孩子 你真棒! |
[07:54] | You’re not my dad. | 你不是我爸 |
[07:56] | As far as you know. What? | 你知道什么 什么!?? |
[08:00] | I was just joking. | 开玩笑的 |
[08:02] | Is he really my dad? | 他真的是我爸吗? |
[08:05] | Come on, come on! Yes, Ben. Yes, you did it! | 加油 加油 你成功了! |
[08:09] | Honey, you were so great. | 宝贝 你真行 |
[08:10] | Whoa, what are you, half a dolphin or something? That was incredible. | 哇 你快成海豚了 不可思议! |
[08:14] | You just got here, Dad. I saw you. | 爸 你才到 我看见了 |
[08:17] | What do you mean I just got here? Why are you saying that? | 哪有 你怎么这么说啊 |
[08:20] | I saw you. You jumped in there, you swam here. | 我看见你从那儿跳下去 游到这儿 |
[08:22] | Then what stroke was he doing, Dad? He was doing the shut-up. | 爸 那你说他游什么式呀? 他游的是 你闭嘴式 |
[08:27] | Hey. Good thing is, Daddy was here to see you finish. | 起码爸爸赶来看你游回终点了 |
[08:31] | He didn’t see me finish. | 他没看到 |
[08:32] | He was hanging out with Ping Woo for some reason. | 不知道他刚在怎么在胡平那边 |
[08:34] | Yeah, what was that about, huh? The kid was drowning. | 对呀 你刚在干嘛? 那孩子快淹死了 |
[08:37] | I’m gonna let him drown? | 难道我能袖手旁观吗? |
[08:39] | Nobody goes drowning in my pool. | 决不会有人淹死在我的池子里 |
[08:41] | How you doing? Bill Herlihy. Ben’s coach. You must be Dad. | 你好 我是比尔·赫利 游泳教练 你是他父亲吧 |
[08:43] | Michael Speedo… Michael Newman. Sorry. | 我是迈可·斯比杜 对不起 是迈可·纽曼才对 |
[08:47] | Big Ben, that was great progress out there, huh? | 好样的 本 进步神速啊 |
[08:49] | Just remember, right arm out, head turns left. Left arm out… | 记住 右手出水 头就转左 左手出水 |
[08:52] | Head turns right. I know. I just forgot at the end. | 头就转右 我知道 只是到最后忘了 |
[08:55] | Well, that’s all right. | 没关系 |
[08:57] | You master that, people are gonna think you’re a half a dolphin out there. | 掌握好了 你就成了半只海豚啦 |
[09:00] | Really? Yeah. | 真的? 真的 |
[09:03] | Cute. | 真可爱 |
[09:05] | Hello? Mr. Ammer. | 你好? 安莫先生 |
[09:15] | Ben, honey, slow down. It’s not a race. | 本 亲爱的 吃慢点儿 这不是比赛 |
[09:18] | That’s his second one in five minutes. | 这是他五分钟内吃的第二个了 |
[09:20] | Keeps eating more and more. | 还不停的再吃 |
[09:22] | He’s like a machine. He can’t still be hungry. | 像台机器 他怎么还会饿呢 |
[09:25] | He’s not. He’s just doing whatever Michael’s doing. It’s driving me crazy. | 他不是饿 他像迈可一样 老做些让我抓狂的事 |
[09:29] | Everything Michael’s been doing lately is very unhealthy for him. | 迈可最近做的事都很不利于健康 |
[09:33] | He’s gonna kill himself. | 他会杀了自己的 |
[09:36] | Like a signature building we’re talking about. | 就像我们讨论过的主体建筑 |
[09:39] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[09:42] | Scared the crap out of me. | 吓了我一大跳 |
[09:44] | Dad, how much longer are you gonna live? | 爸爸 你还能活多久? |
[09:48] | One minute. One minute? | 等我一分钟 一分钟? |
[09:50] | Daddy’s gonna die in one minute! Oh, no, honey. | 爹地一分钟后要死了! 不 不 宝贝 |
[09:53] | Don’t worry. I’m not dying. | 别担心 我不会死的 |
[09:54] | I’m gonna live for 200 years. Is that long enough for you and me? | 我会活两百年 对咱们俩来说够长了吧? |
[09:59] | Promise? I promise. Swear. Come here. | 保证? 我发誓 甜心 过来抱抱 |
[10:04] | You son of a bitch! | 你们这些婊子养的! |
[10:06] | Hey! There are families here! | 喂 这儿有小孩啊! |
[10:09] | Show some respect, you pieces of shit! | 放尊重点儿 狗屎! |
[10:12] | Go home and watch VH1, old man. | 老头儿 回家看VH1吧 |
[10:15] | Don’t light another damn one! | 不准再放他妈的一炮! |
[10:19] | Benjamin. Benjamin. What am I holding? | 本杰明 本杰明 我手上拿的什么? |
[10:21] | A quarter. Now, Grandma does not let me eat ice cream… | 两角五分的硬币 姥姥不准我吃冰激淋 |
[10:24] | …because of my diabetes. True. | 因为我有糖尿病 没错 |
[10:26] | But she says nothing, however, about a tasty quarter. | 但她可没说不准吃个美味的硬币 |
[10:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:34] | All right. All right. | 好啦 好啦 |
[10:36] | Very quickly, please, count to three because it tastes terrible. | 快数三 因为硬币好难吃 |
[10:40] | One, two, three. | 一、二、三 |
[10:45] | Are you shitting me? | 真他妈得唬人 |
[10:46] | First he’s eating like his father, now you’re talking like him? | 他先是吃相像他爸 现在连说话口气都像啦? |
[10:49] | Ben. Don’t you ever say that again. | 本 以后不准再说脏话 |
[10:52] | Sorry, Grandma. How do you do that, Grandpa? | 对不起 奶奶 你是怎么变的 爷爷? |
[10:56] | A good magician never reveals his secrets. | 好魔术师决不泄漏秘密 |
[10:58] | Your daddy has wanted to know how I’ve done that trick… | 你爸从你这年纪起 |
[11:01] | …since he was your age. | 就想知道我这把戏的秘密 |
[11:03] | Isn’t that true, son? | 对吧 儿子? |
[11:04] | Hey, Michael. Michael, who are you talking to? | 喂 迈可 和谁说话呢? |
[11:07] | Jesus. I’m talking to my boss, Ma. Take it easy. | 天啊 老妈 在跟老板说话 别紧张 |
[11:10] | Oh, yeah? Well, tell him to get a life. | 哦 是吗? 好吧 告诉他自个儿找乐子去 |
[11:12] | You got family here. You’re busy. Come on. | 全家都到了 而你忙得很 来吧 |
[11:14] | My mother says hello. | 我妈向你问好 |
[11:16] | Oh, he’s such a big boy, isn’t he? | 他已经是个大人了 对吗? |
[11:18] | On his big cell phone. Big boy. | 打手机的样子 很人模人样 |
[11:22] | That’s it. Get some sleep. Thank you, Mr. Ammer. All right. Good night. | 就这样 晚安 谢谢 安莫先生 好的 晚安 |
[11:27] | Are you done? Can we relax now? Sorry. | 你忙完了 我们可以轻松一下了吧? 对不起 |
[11:31] | Eat me, grandpa! | 来呀 老爷爷! |
[11:34] | You’re dead. | 你死定了 |
[11:36] | Oh, shit! Yeah, you better run! | 糟啦! 没错 你们最好赶快跑 |
[11:39] | I kicked your father’s ass in high school! | 高中时 我就踹过你老子的屁股! |
[11:41] | Now I’m gonna kick yours! | 现在该你们了! |
[11:43] | I hate that man. | 我讨厌那个人 |
[11:46] | Okay, good night, you two cowboys. | 晚安 小牛仔们 |
[11:48] | Reach for the sky, Pocahontas. No, back to bed. | 摸摸天空 波卡洪塔斯 不 回去睡觉 |
[11:51] | Come on. Pocahontas is off duty. I’m out of here. | 快去睡 波卡洪塔斯下班了 我也要走了 |
[11:58] | You getting sick, sheriff? | 你病啦 治安官 |
[12:00] | I don’t got time to be sick, so no. | 不 我没时间生病 |
[12:03] | I need to watch this documentary on Asian architecture. | 我还得看亚洲建筑纪录片 |
[12:06] | Well, you gotta get some rest sometime, sweetheart. | 甜心 你总得休息吧 |
[12:09] | Besides, the woodland creatures will laugh at you… | 如果你病恹恹的 周末去露营 |
[12:11] | …if you collapse trying to put up the tent this weekend. | 森林里的动物会笑你 |
[12:15] | Yeah. I forgot to tell you. | 啊 忘了跟你说 |
[12:19] | We gotta postpone the camping trip. | 我们得把露营的时间延后 |
[12:22] | Ammer put me on a project. | 安莫给了我个计划 |
[12:24] | It’s due Tuesday. If I don’t finish, I’m off it, so… | 下星期二前得完成 否则就的让人了 |
[12:26] | The kids have been talking about camping all year. | 但孩子们一整年都在盼着和你露营 |
[12:29] | Think I don’t know that? | 你觉得我不知道吗? |
[12:30] | It’s just every choice I make, everything I do… | 不管我怎么决定 不管我做了什么事 |
[12:32] | …I disappoint somebody. | 都会让某些人失望 |
[12:34] | Make sure you don’t keep disappointing the wrong people. | 所以你别让不该失望的人失望 |
[12:37] | I’m not out drinking or gambling or hitting on chicks. | 我又不是吃喝嫖赌 |
[12:40] | I’m working my ass off so my family can have a better life… | 而是拼命工作让我家人 |
[12:43] | …than I dreamed of when I was a kid. | 过上我儿时梦想的生活 |
[12:45] | The only way for that to happen is for me to watch this stinking show! | 要实现梦想 我就得看这无聊的录相! |
[12:49] | So relax, hon. | 饶了我吧 亲爱的 |
[12:54] | Are you kidding me? | 你开玩笑吗? |
[12:56] | Will you give me a break one time? | 什么时候能才放过我? |
[13:00] | Damn it! The O’Doyles got a stinking universal remote control. | 妈的 欧多雷有万能遥控器 |
[13:03] | We’re gonna have one too. | 我们也要一个 |
[13:05] | I’m sick of this. | 我受够了 |
[13:12] | You want me to open the garage for you? | 要我替你开车库门吗? |
[13:27] | Closed. | 打烊了 |
[13:31] | Closed. | 打烊了 |
[13:34] | Open. | 开着 |
[13:35] | Bed Bath & Beyond it is. | 卧浴与超越 |
[13:43] | Hey, man? | 你好 |
[13:44] | You guys got any universal remote controls in there? | 你们有万能遥控器吗? |
[13:48] | For a shower curtain or a bathmat? For a television. | 浴室窗帘还是地垫用的? 电视用的 |
[13:51] | I don’t think so. Maybe for a blanket? | 没有了 毯子用的怎么样? |
[13:54] | You got a remote for a blanket? | 毯子还有遥控器? |
[13:56] | Sorry, I don’t work here. I’m waiting for my friends. | 对不起 我不是这的员工 我在等我朋友 |
[13:59] | You’re kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧? |
[14:00] | Actually, yes. I don’t have any friends. Will you be my friend? | 是的 我根本没朋友 你能做我的朋友吗? |
[14:08] | Wow, man. | 哇 老兄! |
[14:12] | Bed. Bed. | 床 床 |
[14:15] | Bath. Bath. | 浴室 浴室 |
[14:18] | Bed. | 床 |
[14:22] | So tired of my life. | 活的真累 |
[14:30] | Beyond? | 超越? |
[15:09] | Sorry to sneak up on you. I just… | 对不起 我不请自来 |
[15:11] | You guys got a universal remote control back here? | 你们这儿有万能遥控器吗? |
[15:15] | Something stinks like stale french fries. | 有过期薯条的臭味 |
[15:20] | All right, that’s probably me. | 呵 那多半是我 |
[15:22] | You know, fast food shortens your life. | 你知道快餐会让你短命的吧 |
[15:25] | Yeah, that’s what I heard. | 是的 我听说了 |
[15:26] | But the way my life’s been going lately, that ain’t such a bad thing. | 不过以我目前的处境来说 还不错 |
[15:30] | You’re looking for a universal remote control? | 你要找万能遥控器? |
[15:32] | Yeah. Just one device to do it all for me… | 对 一个遥控器 能控制所有电器 |
[15:35] | …make my life a little easier, quicker, not so damn complicated. | 让我能活得舒服些 别那么复杂 |
[15:39] | I’m not supposed to do this, but you seem like a good guy. | 我本不该帮你 不过你像是个好人 |
[15:43] | Hey. Somebody noticed. Thank you. | 嘿 还有人会注意到 谢谢 |
[15:45] | I’m gonna show you a remote we just got in… | 我带你去看刚进的遥控器 |
[15:47] | …that’s probably the most advanced piece of technology… | 是这儿最先进的 |
[15:50] | …we have in this place. | 科技产品 |
[15:51] | Sounds sweet. It is sweet. | 听起来不错 确实不错 |
[15:54] | The latest, greatest universal remote not even on the market yet. | 当然了 最新最先进 还没上市呢 |
[15:59] | I guess the O’Doyles’ remote can bite my advanced-technological ass then. | 我猜欧多雷的遥控器是小巫见大巫了 |
[16:04] | I don’t know the O’Doyles… | 我不认识欧多雷 但 |
[16:08] | …but they can bite it hard. | 它那遥控器差远了 |
[16:09] | Yeah. | 好极了 |
[16:11] | Come in the back with me. | 跟我到后面来 |
[16:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:15] | This is… This is very nice of you. | 你可真是好人 |
[16:18] | What’s your name, anyways? Call me Morty. | 对了 你叫什么名字? 就叫我莫蒂吧 |
[16:21] | Morty, I’m Michael Newman. | 你好莫蒂 我是迈可·纽曼 |
[16:23] | Michael Newman. | 迈可·纽曼 |
[16:27] | I’m about to rock your world. | 我马上要颠覆你原来的世界了 |
[16:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:40] | I gotta be honest with you. This place looks bigger from the outside. | 老实说 这地方从外面看还比较大 |
[16:44] | Just kidding. | 玩笑啦 |
[16:47] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[17:07] | I think maybe there in the middle? | 大概在中间? |
[17:22] | Sneaky. | 够狡猾的 |
[17:30] | Where’s the box? Does it come with directions? | 有盒子吗? 有说明书么? |
[17:32] | Not necessary. | 没必要 |
[17:34] | Just point, click. | 只要对着 按一下 |
[17:37] | Eventually, it will program itself. | 其实它会自动设定 |
[17:42] | How much is this thing? | 这要多少钱? |
[17:44] | Because I ain’t exactly Thurston Howell, you know? | 我不是瑟斯顿·豪维尔 |
[17:46] | Lucky for you, it’s not in the bar-code system yet. | 你运气好 它还没有进条码库 |
[17:50] | So I’m gonna have to just give it to you. | 所以我把它送给你啦 |
[17:53] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. What’s the catch here, man? | 呜 等等 该不会有诈吧? |
[17:56] | Want me to take my shirt off for you? Because I don’t play for that team. | 你要我把外套留下? 我可不吃你的把戏 |
[18:00] | Hey. Man, get out of here. | 喂 快走了 |
[18:03] | Why are you doing this, then? | 你为什么要这样做? |
[18:05] | Because good guys need a break every once in a while. | 因为好人时不时也该受老天眷顾吧 |
[18:09] | Take it. | 拿上吧 |
[18:11] | Enjoy. | 好好享受 |
[18:15] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:17] | Only one thing you need to know, Michael. | 你只要记住一件事 迈克 |
[18:19] | This item is nonreturnable. | 不能退货 |
[18:22] | Why would I wanna return something I got for free? | 我干嘛要退不要钱的东西 |
[18:47] | Twinkie. You don’t need it. You don’t need it, man. | 你不需要 不需要 |
[18:50] | You do need a Yodel, though. Okay. Good job. | 你需要甜点 |
[18:54] | Let’s see what you got, mate. | 来试试怎么样 |
[19:04] | Look at me, turning my own TV on. I’m a freaking whiz kid. | 看看 我居然能开我家的电视了 我真是个天才 |
[19:09] | Residential architecture… | 住宅建筑… |
[19:11] | So I talked to the kids. Oh, yeah? | 我跟孩子们说了 哦 是吗? |
[19:14] | They’re very understanding about not going camping this weekend. | 他们能理解周末不能去露营 |
[19:17] | Great. They could have a sleepover instead. | 那好 我同意他们可以请朋友来过夜 |
[19:20] | That’s a great idea. Thank you, thank you. | 好主意 谢谢 谢谢 |
[19:22] | Thanks for being so cool about this too. | 谢谢你这样冷静的处理这件事 |
[19:25] | Can I ask you something? Yes. | 我能问你个问题吗? 可以 |
[19:27] | After you do all this work and become a big player at your company… | 你辛勤工作在公司成了大人物之后 |
[19:32] | …do you think you’re gonna have more time for us… | 你觉得会有更多时间陪我们 |
[19:34] | …or are things just gonna get even more out of control? | 还是以后情况会失去控制? |
[19:37] | Wait. When I get to that place and become a boss… | 等等 等我成了老板 |
[19:40] | …a millionaire, a big shot, the first thing I’m gonna do… | 百万富翁 大人物后第一件事就是 |
[19:43] | …is hire a bunch of idiots just like me to do all my work. | 去雇一群像我这样的傻子替我工作 |
[19:46] | So then you, me and the kids can do whatever the hell we want. | 然后 你 我 孩子们想干嘛就干嘛 |
[19:49] | You just gotta give me some time. | 你只是得我一点儿时间 |
[19:53] | Don’t give me that look. | 别摆出那样得表情 |
[19:55] | I’m just saying, give me some support. All right? | 我只是说 我需要你支持我 |
[19:59] | I love you. Go to sleep. | 我爱你 去睡吧 |
[20:01] | Just think about it, Michael. Absolutely. | 想想我的问题吧 迈可 当然 |
[20:05] | And stop with the Yodels. | 别再吃甜点了 |
[20:06] | You’re gonna wake up 400 pounds. Okay. | 哪天睡醒 你会变400磅 好 |
[20:21] | Hey, hey, hey. Keep it down, dude. Everybody’s sleeping. | 喂 小声点儿 伙计 大家都在睡觉 |
[20:27] | You gotta poop again? | 你又要拉屎了? |
[20:29] | Why don’t you do the humpy-pumpy on the duck, okay? | 你去和鸭子摔角 好吗? |
[20:33] | Will you just hold it in for five minutes and keep the freaking volume down? | 再忍五分钟 给我小声点儿 |
[21:04] | I guess when you combine… | 我猜当我把 |
[21:05] | …mass quantities of cough syrup with Yodels… | 咳嗽糖浆加甜点 |
[21:09] | …you get acid. | 就会产生幻觉 |
[21:15] | Go. | 去 |
[21:24] | Hey, you said you gotta go. Go already, man. | 你要大便 那就快去呀 |
[21:33] | Sniffy Longdroppings, today. | 要拉就快拉 |
[22:06] | Holy motherfu! | 天杀的…! |
[22:10] | Yeah, I mean, you’re right. In the short run… | 你说得对 短期来说… |
[22:12] | …plastic surgery is a hassle. | 整容很不舒服 |
[22:15] | But six months later… | 但六个月后… |
[22:17] | …I’m gonna have a face and a body… | 我就能拥有 |
[22:19] | …that’s gonna get me to places where I wanna be. | 让我想去哪就去哪的脸蛋和身材 |
[22:24] | Oh, my mother, typical, you know, she says: | 我妈还是很老套 她说 |
[22:27] | “Oh, this procedure is too risky.” | “这种手术很危险” |
[22:30] | If Samantha wanted her cheekbones shaved down, I think I’d freak out too. | 如果萨曼莎要把颧骨削彽的话 也会吓死我的 |
[22:34] | I know, but I just think, you know, they’re too Slavic. | 我觉得他们太像斯拉夫人 |
[22:37] | You should get some work done. | 你也该去整个容 |
[22:39] | Then maybe Michael will wanna hang out with you too. | 这样也许迈可就会多陪陪你了 |
[22:44] | Morning, Michael. You’re looking very crappy today. | 早安 迈可 你今天真没精神 |
[22:48] | Morning, Janine, you’re looking very Slavic. | 早安 洁宁 你看起来很斯拉夫 |
[22:52] | You’re just jealous because Donna and I are going to the gym… | 你是忌妒我吧 我和唐娜要去健身 |
[22:56] | …and all the guys are gonna be hitting on us. | 所有的男人都会过来搭讪 |
[23:03] | Michael knows he’s my one and only. | 哦 迈可知道他是我唯一的男人 |
[23:06] | Forever and ever, babe. | 永远永远 宝贝 |
[23:08] | Sorry about last night. And I love you. I’m s… | 昨晚对不起 我爱你 |
[23:12] | Oh, my God. I want that so bad. | 噢 我也要一个 |
[23:14] | A husband that I can kiss and love and give juice to. | 一个我能吻能爱的丈夫 还能把我的“果汁”给他的 |
[23:19] | You’ve already cheated on three different husbands with their brothers. | 你和你前三任丈夫的兄弟都有一腿 |
[23:23] | I think you’ve given enough juice to everybody. | 我想你给他们的汁可不少啊 |
[23:28] | Love juice. | 爱汁 |
[23:30] | You know way too much about me. | 你知道太多我的私事了 |
[23:32] | I should never have done that Montel Williams show. | 我就知道不该上蒙托·威廉斯秀的 |
[23:36] | Even Montel Williams thinks you’re crazy… | 连蒙托都说你太疯狂 |
[23:38] | …and he’s seen a lot of shit. | 他看到一大堆狗屎 |
[23:40] | I was desperate for companionship! | 我在交友上真是伤透心了! |
[23:42] | All of my husbands… | 我所有的丈夫 |
[23:44] | All of them have emotionally abandoned me. | 我的前夫们在精神上都抛弃了我 |
[23:47] | They went to work. You had sex with their unemployed brothers. | 他们都得去上班 然后你就 和他们下岗的兄弟上床 |
[23:51] | You’re a horndog. Michael. | 你也太淫荡了吧 迈可 |
[23:53] | Okay, sweetie. Calm it down. No, no! | 别放心上 不要 不要! |
[23:55] | I have had self-esteem issues since I was a kid. | 我从小就有自尊心问题 |
[23:59] | I had a rabbit named Pepper. And that rabbit abandoned me too! | 我以前养只兔子叫胡椒 连它都抛弃了我 |
[24:03] | Even the rabbit did! Even the rabb… | 连兔子都… |
[24:12] | Don’t look at me! | 别看着我 |
[24:14] | What’s wrong with me? Bunny rabbit, bunny… | 我咋了? 小兔子 小兔子… |
[24:19] | Here’s the pitch to Matsui. A deep drive. | 球向松井投出 球飞得好远 |
[24:22] | Oh, my, it’s out of here! | 哦 天 出去了! |
[24:25] | A two-run shot into the right-field seats for Hideki Matsui. | 打到右侧看台 松井打出全垒打 |
[24:31] | I’m sorry. What was that? | 你刚说啥? |
[24:32] | She has so many problems. Why do you have to be so mean? | 她有一堆问题 你干嘛还对她这么刻薄 |
[24:37] | I don’t know, I… Hello. | 我也不知道怎么会那么说 |
[24:41] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[24:47] | Yeah, good RoboDog. | 好 机器狗 |
[24:49] | And he can bark in over six different languages. | 它还能用六种语言叫 |
[24:52] | It’s so cool. | 真酷 |
[24:54] | Yeah, it’s much cooler than your stupid, human dog. | 对呀 比你那条真的笨狗酷多了 |
[24:57] | Hey, Dad, see Kevin’s new robot dog? | 爸 看到凯文的机器狗了吗? |
[25:00] | Yeah, yeah. Very nice. | 嗯 还不错 |
[25:02] | “Very nice”? This thing is worth more than your car. | 还不错!? 它比你的车还贵 |
[25:07] | Not anymore it ain’t. RoboDog! | 它不再是了 机器狗! |
[25:18] | Hey, hey, hey. | 嘿 嘿 |
[25:20] | Okay. Is this some sort of reality show? Are you the host? | 这是不是真人秀啊? 你是主持人? |
[25:24] | Morty? Where are the cameras? | 莫蒂? 摄影机呢? |
[25:27] | Got everybody in on it, huh? Sundance did very well also. | 所有的人都上节目了吧 我的狗演得还不错 |
[25:33] | All right, America! Have your laugh! I’m an idiot! | 哇! 各位美国观众 笑吧 我是呆瓜 |
[25:37] | Donna, I’m gonna get you! | 唐娜 我回头再找你 |
[25:40] | Fast-forward. | 快进 |
[25:43] | Nobody’s laughing at you, Michael. | 没人在笑你 迈可 |
[25:45] | You wanted a universal remote control that remote-controls your universe. | 你要万能遥控器 遥控万物的遥控器 |
[25:52] | Yeah, but what controls my dance skills? | 是的 哪个钮控制我的舞技? |
[26:03] | Oh, Morty likes it too. | 莫蒂也喜欢跳 |
[26:06] | Michael, just hit menu. | 迈可 按“菜单”键 |
[26:09] | On the remote? | 遥控器上的? |
[26:10] | No, the menu at the Red Lobster. Yes, on the remote. | 难道是红龙虾餐厅的菜单吗 当然是遥控上的 |
[26:20] | Where are we? | 我们在哪儿? |
[26:26] | Go, Michael, go! One Mississippi. Two Mississippi. | 去吧 迈克 去吧! 一条密西西比河 两条密西西比河 |
[26:28] | What have I got here? Two, three. | 这是啥? 二 三 |
[26:31] | Cough syrup’s kicking in again. | 咳嗽药又起作用了 |
[26:34] | We have a boy! Is it gonna work? | 是个男孩! 能起作用吗? |
[26:37] | What is this? | 这是啥? |
[26:39] | All right, I love you, Michael. Your life menu. | 好的 我爱你 迈克 你的人生菜单 |
[26:42] | My life has a commentary? | 我的人生还有评述? |
[26:44] | It’s chock-full of goodies. | 多着呢 |
[26:47] | Click it. Click it. | 点一下 点一下 |
[26:51] | This is last Tuesday. | 这是上星期二 |
[26:54] | Michael was eagerly awaiting the arrival of his lunch order. | 迈克急着等午餐 |
[26:58] | Who’s that, James Earl Jones? | 评述人是詹姆斯·琼斯? |
[27:00] | James Earl does a lot of voice-over work. | 詹姆斯做过很多讲评工作 |
[27:02] | But his anticipation quickly turned to dismay… | 但他的期待很快变成了失望 |
[27:05] | …as he realized Alice had brought him a cheeseburger… | 他点的是汉堡 |
[27:08] | …instead of a hamburger as he requested. | 但爱丽丝买的是芝士汉堡 |
[27:10] | A cheeseburger? I said a hamburger. | 我要的是汉堡 不是芝士汉堡 |
[27:12] | She always does this to me. | 她老是这样 |
[27:13] | Michael considered demanding that Alice scrape the cheese off… | 迈可本想让爱丽丝把芝士抹掉 |
[27:17] | …but decided not to… | 但决定还是不要 |
[27:18] | …fearing that Alice may spit in… | 因为他怕她会往里面吐痰 |
[27:20] | …or otherwise defile the burger in some manner. | 或是别的脏东西进去 |
[27:23] | A wise decision… | 明智的抉择 |
[27:25] | …for that was exactly what Alice was planning to do. | 因为爱丽丝正打算那么做 |
[27:31] | Are you kidding me? Sneaky. | 真的还假的? 真狡猾 |
[27:33] | My God. | 我的上帝 |
[27:39] | What else we got here? | 还有什么? |
[27:43] | “Making of”? Just click. | 制作人? 按吧 |
[27:46] | Hey, hey, psychedelic. Where are we? | 哇 迷幻药啊 我们在哪儿? |
[27:51] | Is this a porno or something? | 嘿 这是色情片吗? |
[27:53] | Oh, Ted. Oh, Teddy! | 哦 泰德 哦 泰德 |
[27:55] | Is that my parents? | 这是我爸妈? |
[27:57] | They’re making you. Like bunny rabbits. | 他们在制作你 像兔宝宝一样 |
[27:59] | That’s the spot. Smack my heinie! | 就是那里 打我屁股! |
[28:02] | Change the channel! How do you do this? | 快换台 怎么换呀? |
[28:07] | I can’t see. | 我看不见 |
[28:08] | What happened? What? | 怎么啦? 啥? |
[28:12] | The floor is so mushy and slippery. Feels good on my feet. | 这地又湿又滑 我脚还挺舒服的 |
[28:16] | Check it out. You hit the fast-forward button. | 你按到了快进键 |
[28:20] | I believe we’re sometime after your conception. | 我们在经历你出生的过程 |
[28:22] | Okay, very good, Mrs. Newman. | 很好 纽曼太太 |
[28:25] | No! We’re in my mother’s vagina? | 哦不 我们在我妈的阴道里!? |
[28:28] | Again. And push. | 用力 |
[28:31] | It’s a girl. It’s a girl! | 是女孩儿 是女孩儿! |
[28:34] | Oh, It’s a girl. Thank you so much. Thank you for that. | 哦 女孩儿 谢谢你 谢谢你 |
[28:37] | Wait a minute. I’m sorry, it might be a boy. | 等等 对不起 可能是男孩 |
[28:40] | What do you mean, “might be”? What is that? | 可能是什么意思? |
[28:42] | Maybe that’s a penis. | 那个可能是小鸡鸡 |
[28:44] | Maybe that’s a pe? That’s a penis. That’s my penis. | 可能是!? 那就是阴茎 我的小兄弟 |
[28:46] | Can I see that? Can you bring that a little closer? | 我能看看吗? 再靠近点儿? |
[28:50] | See? | 看到么? |
[28:51] | That’s a tiny schmeckel. Yeah? | 一根小小的黄瓜 是吗? |
[28:53] | We have a boy! We have a boy! | 是男孩儿 是男孩儿 |
[28:55] | Your mother must have some superpower eyesight… | 你妈一定有超凡的视力 |
[29:00] | …because I didn’t see anything. | 因为我什么也看不见 |
[29:03] | Let’s get out of here. | 咱们快走吧 |
[29:06] | So if you think about it… | 如果你想想 |
[29:08] | …I can reexperience any part of my life I want to. | 我可以重新体验我一生的任何时刻 |
[29:12] | It’s amazing. | 真神奇 |
[29:15] | What happened? Oh, God, what did I do? | 你怎么啦? 噢 天啊 我做了什么? |
[29:18] | Hello? How do I get you back here, pal? | 嘿 朋友 我怎么把你弄回来? |
[29:22] | Gotcha. | 哇! 骗到你了吧 |
[29:24] | I’m not freaked out enough? | 我还没被吓够呀? |
[29:26] | It’s simple. Think of a time and a place… | 很简单 想好时间地点 |
[29:28] | …hit rewind, and you’re there. | 按倒退键 你就在那儿啦 |
[29:31] | Time and a place. Time and a place. | 时间地点 时间地点 |
[29:40] | Oh, my God. Lake Winnipesaukee. | 天啊 温尼波沙克湖 |
[29:43] | That’s me in the Jets shirt. | 那是我 穿球衣的 |
[29:46] | Go, little me, go! | 加油啊 小小我 冲啊! |
[29:51] | Good hands! Nice hands. | 好手 漂亮! |
[29:53] | Michael! | 迈可! |
[29:55] | Michael, dinner’s almost ready. Invite your friends if you want to. | 迈可 晚餐快好了 你可以请朋友一块儿来吃 |
[30:00] | So any of you wanna come by my tent for some supper? | 你们想来我的帐棚吃晚餐吗? |
[30:03] | Or we could eat at my Winnebago and watch Three’s Company. | 你们也可以来到我家的旅居车 看《三人公司》 |
[30:09] | Three’s Company. | 三人公司 |
[30:11] | That’s humiliating. | 真丢脸 |
[30:15] | Mom, why can’t we camp in an RV like every other family? | 妈 我们为什么不能像别人家 一样开房车来露营呢? |
[30:19] | Oh, come on. You call that camping? | 得了 那也叫露营? |
[30:21] | How can you get close to nature in a tin can like that? | 住在那种铁罐里怎么接近大自然? |
[30:24] | Plus, it’s more fun to have to keep each other warm at night. | 再说 晚上挤在一起保暖更有趣呀 |
[30:28] | Don’t you know it. | 你不知道吗 |
[30:39] | No cupcakes yet. But I’m starving. | 还没到吃甜点的时候 但是我饿死了 |
[30:42] | I agree with you, Michael. You know how hungry I am? | 我同意 迈可 你知道我多饿吗? |
[30:44] | I am so hungry, I could eat this. | 我饿得连硬币都能吃 |
[30:48] | Oh, this is where the quarter trick started. | 原来硬币魔术是从这儿开始 |
[30:57] | How the heck did he do that? | 他是怎么变的? |
[30:58] | Oh, it’s a trick coin you buy at a magic shop. | 那是魔术用品店买来的特制硬币 |
[31:02] | I just couldn’t let him know I knew that. | 但不能让他知道我已经知道了 |
[31:04] | That’s sweet. | 真幸福 |
[31:06] | Now, I gotta get back to work, so hit play. | 我得回去工作了 按播放键 |
[31:17] | It’s a very powerful device. Use it with caution. | 这是功能强大的设备 小心使用 |
[31:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:23] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[31:25] | You know who I am. | 你知道的呀 |
[31:28] | Morty? | 莫蒂? |
[31:29] | If you have any questions… | 如果你有问题… |
[31:32] | …call me. | 给我打电话 |
[31:42] | No, Linda, I think Stacy gets the most-beautiful-feet award. | 不 琳达 我认为丝黛西的脚 该得到美腿奖 |
[31:47] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我? |
[31:49] | Michael. Look, I’m heading out to the Hamptons in a couple of minutes. | 迈可 我马上就要去汉普敦了 |
[31:52] | I’m counting on you. | 一切都靠你了 |
[31:54] | This hotel project? It’s a big fish. | 这次的旅馆计划 是条大鱼 |
[31:56] | You reel it in for me and it’s “Howdy, partner.” | 你把它给我钓上来 那咱们就是 您好 伙伴儿 |
[32:03] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[32:05] | Screw it up, though, and it’s “Back to the mailroom, atrium boy.” | 搞砸了 你就去中亭发邮件吧 |
[32:11] | Mr. Ammer, Denise just called. | 安莫先生 丹尼斯打电话 |
[32:13] | She’s gotta go to rehab again, so she can’t make it to the Hamptons. | 她又得去修复不能跟你去汉普敦 |
[32:16] | I’m gonna be alone on the Fourth of July? | 国庆假日 我一个人过? |
[32:19] | Mr. Ammer, if you need female companionship this weekend… | 安莫先生 如果周末你需要女伴 |
[32:22] | …my wife’s friend Janine, wow. | 我太太的朋友洁宁… |
[32:26] | Really? What’s she like? | 真的? 她长得怎样? |
[32:30] | Let’s just say she will eat you up, sir. | 我只能说 她能生吞了你 |
[32:37] | Excuse me. I’m sorry to interrupt… | 对不起 打扰 |
[32:38] | …but this is kind of important. Okay. | 这很重要 |
[32:42] | Go to the bathroom. Okay. | 自己去厕所 好的 |
[32:56] | Dude! You suck so bad. | 你真笨! |
[32:59] | Do not. Hey, Dad. | 我才不是 嗨 老爸 |
[33:01] | How you doing, buddy? Playing some catch? | 嗨 儿子 玩接球吗? |
[33:03] | Actually, we’re playing some drop, because Ben hasn’t caught one yet. | 其实是玩掉球 本到现在一个球都没接住 |
[33:07] | Darn it. | 该死 |
[33:23] | You’re a regular Derek Jeter yourself, O’Doyle. | 小子 我看你也不怎样嘛 |
[33:26] | Love you, kid. Love you too, Dad. | 我爱你 儿子 我也爱你 老爸 |
[33:29] | Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[33:32] | No, I know. Well, I thought she should’ve gotten voted off. | 不 我知道 我觉得她不该投票 |
[33:35] | But did you see her Kate Spade handbag? It was gorgeous. | 但你看到了她的凯特 手袋了吗? 漂亮极了 |
[33:38] | Wait, hold on a second, Trudy. I gotta say hi to your son. | 等等 别挂 楚蒂 我得跟你儿子问声好 |
[33:41] | I told your parents to come for dinner. Really? That sounds good. | 我邀请你爸妈过来吃晚饭 真的? 好主意 |
[33:45] | It’d be fun for them to be here for the sleepover. | 他们来陪孩子们过夜一定很好玩 |
[33:49] | Okay, so great. Yeah. | 好 再见 拜拜 |
[33:51] | We’ll see you guys later. Okay, bye-bye. | 到时候见,拜拜 |
[33:53] | It’s not gonna kill you to eat dinner with your family, sweetie. | 和你家人吃个饭不会要你的命 |
[33:57] | I know, I just gotta build an entire model tonight. | 我知道 但我今晚得把模型弄好 |
[34:01] | I’m the leader! No, I’m the leader! | 我是头 不 我是头! |
[34:06] | Go say hi to Daddy. Go on. | 去跟爸爸问好 快去 |
[34:11] | I can’t take a whole night of this. | 要是整晚都这样 我可受不了 |
[34:14] | Q R S T U… And I’m not going to. Q, R, S, T, U… | 我也不想受 |
[34:23] | Cool. | 酷 |
[34:25] | I can skip chapters. | 我能跳过这段 |
[34:34] | What a family. | 真是个好家庭 |
[34:37] | All right, let’s get dinner over with. Next. | 好啦 快把晚餐吃完 下一段 |
[34:41] | Next. | 下一段 |
[34:43] | Everyone’s done but you, buddy. Let’s go. | 只剩你一个还没吃完 老兄 |
[34:48] | Will you stop already? | 你完了? |
[34:50] | Oh, boy, Dad’s quarter trick. I can’t wait not to see it. | 要命 老爸的硬币魔术 我等不及了看了 |
[34:56] | Alone in my basement at last. | 独自在地下室 |
[34:58] | Should I do my work and become partner now? I think so. | 该努力工作成为老板的合伙人了 |
[35:04] | Let’s get to it. | 开工 |
[35:07] | Michael? Yo. | 迈可? 恩 |
[35:08] | We don’t wanna interrupt. | 我们不想再打扰你 |
[35:10] | We’re taking off. Thanks for a great night. | 我们走了 谢谢盛情款待 |
[35:12] | You had a fun time hanging out with me? | 你们和我玩很开心? |
[35:14] | That was… We did good, right? | 恩 我们玩的很高兴 |
[35:16] | Good night, honey. Love you. | 再见 亲爱的 爱你们 |
[35:18] | My schmeckel got bigger now that I’m older, just so you guys know that. | 我的小黄瓜随着年龄也长大了 |
[35:23] | It couldn’t have gotten any smaller. | 反正不可能长的比以前更小 |
[35:26] | Yeah, yeah. | 哦 是 |
[35:27] | It looked like a little Tic Tac. | 以前像个小不点口香糖 |
[35:31] | Yeah, come here, I’ll freshen your breath. | 嗯 过来 让我替你除口臭 |
[35:35] | Bye, you guys. Bye, sweetie. | 再见 再见 宝贝 |
[35:36] | Good night, sweetie. | 晚安 甜心 |
[35:41] | Great dinner, honey. | 晚餐真棒 老婆 |
[35:43] | See? Was that so bad? | 真的 很糟糕吗? |
[35:45] | Kidding me? I had fun. | 你说笑吧 我高兴得很 |
[35:47] | Good for you. Can you watch the gang for 10 minutes while I clean up? | 那就好 帮我看孩子十分钟 我得洗东西 |
[35:51] | Can’t you? I just… I got so much stuff to do here. | 自己看吧 我很忙 |
[35:54] | Oh, you got stuff to do? | 哦 你忙!? |
[35:55] | I got ghost stories, charades, the dishes… | 我又讲鬼故事 猜字谜 还要洗碗 |
[35:58] | …and then I gotta sew the duck’s head back on for Sundance… | 现在还得替狗把鸭子的头缝上 |
[36:01] | …and fix his butthole. | 还要把屁眼儿给补起来 |
[36:03] | Way to go, champ. | 干得好 冠军 |
[36:05] | I wish I had time to do all that stuff. | 我希望我有时间能做那么多事呢 |
[36:07] | Give me a break, Michael. | 饶了我吧 迈可 |
[36:09] | You’re a big boy. You set your own priorities. | 你是大人了 做事得有先后 |
[36:11] | I’m asking for 10 minutes, not for, like, a whole day. | 我只要你十分钟 又不是一整天 |
[36:14] | You don’t have to do that much. | 你也没有那么多 |
[36:15] | How big a deal is that? I am so tired of having this argument. | 有什么大不了得? 我烦透了吵架 |
[36:26] | I skipped the whole fight. | 我跳过了整场吵架 |
[36:32] | Babe? | 宝贝? |
[36:35] | I can’t sleep. You can’t? | 我睡不着 怎么啦? |
[36:37] | I feel bad that we keep arguing. | 咱们老是吵架 我很难过 |
[36:39] | I know. Don’t be upset, okay? | 我知道 别难过 好吗? |
[36:42] | I was a jerk. You are a jerk. | 是我不好 嗯 你坏蛋 |
[36:46] | I love you. I love you too. | 我爱你 我也爱你 |
[36:49] | Yes. That smells good. What? | 你好香 什么? |
[36:53] | Michael. Stop it. The sleepover will catch us. | 喂 迈可 别 他们会听到 |
[36:56] | They ain’t gonna hear us. Come on. | 他们听不到 来吧 |
[36:58] | Okay. Quietly try and coax me into it. | 好吧 轻点声 慢慢让我进入状态 |
[37:02] | I gotta get back to work. Can’t we just do it? | 不 难道我们不能只是做吗? |
[37:04] | No, we can’t just do it. Honey, come on. | 不 我们不能这么快 亲爱的 来吧 |
[37:06] | I mean, I don’t have any new moves for you. It’s the same stuff. | 我没有新招了 都是那一套 |
[37:10] | Just think of last time and use that. | 你就把上次的拿来算这次的 |
[37:13] | I like the old moves. Come on. | 我喜欢老套得 来吧 |
[37:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[37:19] | This time you be Sundance, I’ll be the duck. | 这次你当狗狗 我当鸭鸭 |
[37:21] | Yeah? But you gotta massage me first. | 好啊 你得先爱抚我才成 |
[37:24] | Great, I love giving massages. | 好啊 我最喜欢爱抚你 |
[37:33] | Massaging away here. | 别摸这里 |
[37:37] | Oh, that feels good. Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 嗯 好舒服 哦也 |
[37:52] | We did it? Well, you did. | 我们做了吗? 是只有你做了吧 |
[37:57] | I didn’t want the whole thing to go that fast. | 我可不想要整个过程都这么快 |
[38:00] | I don’t think anybody did. | 谁都不会想 |
[38:02] | Yeah. I’ll get you next time. | 哦 下次补偿你 |
[38:05] | Thanks. | 好吧 |
[38:08] | So we good for tomorrow? | 明天没问题吧? |
[38:11] | What are you talking about? | 明天什么? |
[38:13] | At dinner. | 吃饭的时候 |
[38:15] | You said we’d go to lunch tomorrow and pick out your dad’s birthday gift. | 你说明天去我们去吃午餐 给你爸买生日礼物 |
[38:21] | Dad’s gift is… | 爸的礼物… |
[38:23] | Of course. I said so, so I’ll be there. Okay. | 既然说了 我会去的 好的 |
[38:27] | Need another massage or anything? Oh, go away. | 还要按摩或什么吗? 不要 你走吧 |
[38:30] | I gotta go work. | 好啦 我去做事了 |
[38:33] | Hey, Morty. It’s Michael Newman. | 喂 莫蒂 我是迈可·纽曼 |
[38:35] | Yeah, can I talk to you for a minute? | 我能和你谈谈吗? |
[38:40] | Hang on for a second, someone’s at my door. | 等一下 有人敲我的门 |
[38:45] | Hello, Michael. Where’d you come from? | 迈可 你从哪儿蹦出来的? |
[38:49] | You don’t wanna know. | 你最好不要知道 |
[38:53] | Can we take a walk? Sure. | 出去走走吗? 当然 |
[38:57] | It’s simple. You must have been on autopilot. | 原因很简单 你一定设成自动导航了 |
[39:01] | Autopilot? | 自动导航? |
[39:02] | That’s what happens to you when you fast-forward. | 你按了快进 就会这样 |
[39:05] | Okay. Yeah. I’ll show you. | 好的 我示范给你看 |
[39:07] | Here. | 这里 |
[39:12] | See? That’s you on autopilot. | 瞧 那是你在自动导航模式 |
[39:15] | The lights are on but nobody’s home. | 灯开着 却没人在家 |
[39:18] | The remote lets your mind skip around… | 摇控器让你的思想跳过了… |
[39:21] | …but your body actually stays put for the boring stuff. | 但身体还得过那些无聊的时间 |
[39:23] | We should go to lunch tomorrow and pick out your dad’s birthday gift. | 老公 明天我们吃午餐去给你爸买礼物 |
[39:27] | Sounds good. | 好主意 |
[39:28] | So she did tell me. | 她果然跟我说过 |
[39:30] | I’m having conversations on autopilot, then. | 我在自动导航模式下和人说话 |
[39:33] | You’re not gonna be the life of the party, but yes. | 你说是自动导航 也没错 |
[39:36] | Everyone goes on autopilot now and then. | 所有人都时不时会自动导航 |
[39:38] | The big difference is now you’ve got a nifty remote… | 最大的差别是 你有了万能遥控器 |
[39:41] | …to help you decide when. | 帮你觉得是什么时候 |
[39:44] | This thing is the best. | 这玩意儿太棒了 |
[39:46] | By the way, your wife? Absolutely gorgeous. | 顺便说一句 你太太真美 |
[39:50] | She is, isn’t she? Perfect face. Tight, rocking body. | 她的确很美 对吧? 完美的容貌 身上没赘肉 |
[39:56] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[39:58] | Amazing. What is? | 真令人惊讶 什么事? |
[40:01] | She fell for a schlub like you. | 鲜花插在牛粪上 |
[40:03] | I’m a schlub? | 我是牛粪? |
[40:05] | I don’t know about that, pal. I see a good-Iooking man right there. | 难说吧 那家伙很英俊呀 |
[40:10] | You wanna see what a stud I used to be? Yeah? | 你想看他以前的样子吗? |
[40:13] | All right, let’s take a look at some of the girls… | 那好 让你瞧瞧他以前的女朋友 |
[40:15] | …I used to fool around with before I met Donna. | 我认识唐娜前 和什么样的女孩子们约会 |
[40:28] | Is that a man or a woman? | 男的女的啊? |
[40:30] | It’s a woman. | 女人 |
[40:35] | What is this, Animal Planet? | 这!? 《动物星球》吗? |
[40:39] | Stop. Yes. | 算了吧 嗯 |
[40:44] | Sometimes it’s better to keep certain memories just in your head. | 有些事还是留在记忆深处较好 |
[40:50] | So I’ve learned, Morty. | 我又学到了 莫蒂 |
[40:52] | Good night. Thank you. | 晚安 谢谢你 |
[40:54] | Good night, Michael. | 晚安 迈可 |
[41:04] | I’m getting sick, man. Fast-forward me till I’m better. | 我好像病了 快进到我好点的时候 |
[41:09] | Michael, honey, wake up. You’ll be late for work. | 迈可 起床 上班要迟到了 |
[41:13] | What? It’s Monday already? | 怎么? 已经星期一了? |
[41:25] | Are you kidding me? No more phlegm? | 真的么? 没有痰了? |
[41:28] | I skipped an entire cold? | 整个感冒都跳过了? |
[41:30] | Thanks to you, baby! I love you! | 感谢你 宝贝 我爱你 |
[41:32] | No more Tylenol! | 再也不用感冒药了 |
[41:34] | I don’t remember doing any work this weekend. | 我不记得这周做了什么了 |
[41:38] | But apparently I did. | 显然我已经做好了 |
[41:41] | Bad news. There’s no hot water. What? I gotta take a shower. | 坏消息 没热水了 什么? 我得洗个澡 |
[41:44] | Well, you’re gonna freeze your bun-buns off. | 你的屁股得挨冻了 |
[41:48] | It’s all good. | 没关系 |
[41:57] | Yes! Look at me. | 瞧瞧我 |
[41:59] | All showered and dressed and looking sexy. | 洗好澡 穿好衣服 性感极了 |
[42:03] | I like that. I… | 我喜欢这样 我… |
[42:06] | Did you smoke crack, Daddy? | 爹地 你抽大麻了吗? |
[42:08] | Just watch your toons and have a great day with Mommy today, okay? | 看你的卡通 和妈妈乖乖在家 好吗? |
[42:15] | Eating cupcakes like your old man. Right here, baby. | 你吃甜点就像你老爸 再见宝贝 |
[42:18] | Dad? Yes, sir? | 爸 什么事? |
[42:20] | Are you gonna have to work late again tonight? | 你今天又要加班吗? |
[42:23] | Unfortunately, yes. Is there anything we can do to help? | 很不幸 是的 我们帮什么忙吗? |
[42:27] | Well, I’m gonna be partner soon, and I’m gonna need new building designs. | 我快成了公司合伙人了 我需要很多新的建筑设计点子 |
[42:31] | So if you guys have any cool ideas, draw them up for me. | 如果你们有什么好点子 画给我吧 |
[42:34] | Okay. Rock ‘n’ roll. | 好 摇滚 |
[42:35] | I get the paper. I got the crayons. | 我有纸 我有蜡笔 |
[42:44] | Would you stop talking and fix the sewer? | 别聊了 快把下水道修修 |
[43:06] | You’re on it now, yeah. Yeah. | 大家都在 是的 是的 |
[43:10] | Traffic, traffic, no more traffic. | 堵车 堵车 没有堵车 |
[43:16] | Wait a sec! | 等等! |
[43:20] | Here we go! Mama! | 冲啊 妈妈! |
[43:23] | Yeah! That’s what I’m talking about, baby! | 这才像话 我的宝贝 |
[43:29] | You look a little pale there, pal. Let me fix that. | 老兄 你怎么脸色苍白 我替你补救一下 |
[43:37] | Oh, look at you now. You’re all yellow from the scurvy. | 瞧你脸色泛黄 一定是坏血病 |
[43:41] | Captain. | 船长 |
[43:44] | Don’t get the Hulk angry. You won’t like him when he’s angry. | 别惹绿巨人 他生气你就完蛋了 |
[44:00] | Oh, there’s Barney. | 紫恐龙巴尼来了 |
[44:01] | I love you, you love me | 我爱你们 你们爱我 |
[44:05] | That jogger had giant boobies | 慢跑女郎有对大胸部 |
[44:09] | Okay. Let’s get you that tan you been searching for. | 来点你想要的日晒肤色 |
[44:14] | That’s it. That’s it. | 对了 对了 |
[44:16] | Check out Julio Iglesias… Pretty. | 胡利欧·伊格西斯… 棒极了 |
[44:23] | Looking good, Mr. Newman. Really? Thank you very much, Judy. | 真精神 纽曼先生 真的? 谢谢你茱蒂 |
[44:27] | Finish? Did I finish? I believe I finished. | 完成了吗? 我完成了吗? 我想我完成了 |
[44:31] | Let’s see here. Look at that. Very impressive, Michael. | 我们来看看 印象深刻 迈可 |
[44:34] | Yeah, the river in the lobby. This is actually pretty good, man. | 是的 大厅的河流 真不错 |
[44:39] | Where did you find the time to get a tan? | 你还有时间去日光浴? |
[44:42] | I guess I can do it all, sir. You can do it all. | 我想我是全能 你是全能的 |
[44:46] | All right, all right, everybody. It’s sexual-harassment-speech day. | 好啦 大家注意 今天是性骚扰讲座 |
[44:51] | Now, anyone can be a victim of sexual harassment: | 每个人都可能成为性骚扰的受害者 |
[44:54] | Blue collar, white collar, a woman, a man. | 蓝领 白领 女人 男人 |
[44:59] | Even the office slut. | 即使是办公室的荡妇也不例外 |
[45:01] | Not that I’m mentioning any names… | 我还是别说出名字来 |
[45:04] | …Stacy. | 史黛西 |
[45:08] | Here we go. Sexual harassment can come in many forms. | 性骚扰有很多种形式 |
[45:14] | You see, what is hilarious to some, could be offensive to others. | 有些行为某人喜欢 却冒犯了其他人 |
[45:18] | Let me try to give you a real-life example because I’m sure I’ve done it. | 让我给个实际的例子 我以前也做过 |
[45:24] | Like the day I said, “You want a promotion, break out the lotion.” | 有次我对某人说 想要升职 就拿润滑液来吧 |
[45:27] | I was technically engaged in sexual harassment. | 我技术上犯了语言性骚扰 |
[45:31] | Hilarious sexual harassment, if you ask me. | 如果你问我 这玩意儿好笑极了 |
[45:39] | Now, there is also homosexual harassment. | 同时还有同性之间的性骚扰 |
[45:44] | Now, this is like when one dude comes up to another… | 比方男人向男人说些 |
[45:47] | …and says something cheeky. This will be good. | 暧昧的话 |
[46:13] | Proceed. | 继续 |
[46:21] | I don’t know about you Americans… | 我不懂你们美国人 |
[46:23] | …but to me there is no doubt… | 但对我来说 毫无疑问 |
[46:27] | …Ichiro is the greatest of all time. | 一郎一直都是最伟大的 |
[46:30] | Yeah, he’s incredible. | 是的 他棒极了 |
[46:31] | You gotta admit, you can always count on Matsui. | 你得承认 松井最值得信赖 |
[46:34] | Oh, Matsui. | 哦 松井 |
[46:36] | Well, if you guys love Ichiro and Matsui so much, let’s order them both. | 如果大家都喜欢一郎和松井 那就两道菜都点吧 |
[46:41] | I’ll eat anything. | 我什么都能吃 |
[46:42] | Excuse us for a moment. Absolutely, Mr. Watsuhita. | 失陪一下 没问题 和津先生 |
[46:46] | See you guys in a bit. | 待会儿见 |
[46:48] | Ichiro and Matsui are baseball players. You just insulted their national heroes. | 一郎和松井是棒球明星 你刚才污辱了他们的民族英雄 |
[46:53] | I’m going to the bathroom to slit my wrists. | 我去厕所了 |
[46:55] | I’ll be here. | 我在这儿 |
[47:13] | These morons are so boring. | 这种蠢蛋太无聊了 |
[47:15] | They make me wanna chop my own dick off. | 他们让我想割下我的弟弟 |
[47:18] | That hotel design? I’d like to rip it up. | 那旅馆设计图? 我真想撕了 |
[47:20] | Egghead watched a bad documentary on Asian architecture. | 那自以为聪明的家伙看了部 糟糕的亚洲建筑记录片 |
[47:23] | Who needs a stupid river in the lobby? | 谁会在大厅修人工小溪? |
[47:25] | Let’s build more rooms and maximize profits. | 应该多修房间 最大化利润 |
[47:27] | Eat as fast as you can. | 大家尽快吃完 |
[47:29] | Then we can get out of here… | 然后离开这里 |
[47:30] | …and do Jell-O shots at America’s greatest cultural achievement: | 再赶去美国最大的文化成就 |
[47:34] | T.G.I. Friday’s. | TGI星期五餐厅 |
[47:35] | T.G.I. Friday’s! | TGI星期五! |
[47:40] | All right, Michael, save us. I’m all over it, baby. | 好了 迈可 全靠你了 我会的 |
[47:45] | Before we order, I was looking at our proposal. You know what? | 点菜之前 我重新看了一遍设计图 |
[47:49] | After getting to know you a little bit, I realize this is not what you’re about. | 在对大家有所了解之后 我意识到这设计并不适合你们 |
[47:53] | In fact, let’s just throw it out, all right? Start from scratch. | 实际上 这东西还是扔了算了 |
[47:56] | The river in the lobby idea, what an egghead move. | 大厅里的小溪 多愚蠢的主意啊 |
[47:59] | Let’s just keep the plans simple, forget all the niceties, maximize our revenue. | 我们简单点 去掉无用的景观 利润最大化更重要 |
[48:03] | That’s what it’s all about anyways, the profits. | 不管怎样 利润才是关键 |
[48:06] | But do me a favor. Just give us your account and your trust. | 但是你们得给我们投资和信任 |
[48:09] | That way we can get the hell out of this dump, go to T.G.I. Friday’s… | 大家都可以快点离开这里 去TGI星期五 |
[48:13] | …do some Jell-O shots till this guy pukes up a lung. | 去玩玩吉露果子冻射击 直到那家伙呕吐为止 |
[48:17] | Fuck, yeah. | 真他妈的棒 |
[48:22] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这才是我说的! |
[48:30] | Yes, yes! | 好极了 |
[48:32] | The king is home! Hello, hello! | 皇帝回宫了!你们好 |
[48:37] | How can you goons sleep when you know I got you presents? | 我有礼物给你们 你们还睡得着? |
[48:41] | You did? What is it? | 真的么? 是什么? |
[48:43] | What is it? Well, if you bring your tushies downstairs, we’ll find out. | 是什么 下来看看就知道了 |
[48:48] | I’m coming. I’m coming. | 我来了 我来了 |
[48:50] | Honey, get your sweet little buns downstairs too. Come on, come on! | 甜心 带着你的小屁股 快下楼来看看 快 快! |
[48:57] | Come and get them. | 来拿礼物 |
[49:00] | Awesome! No way! Yeah, yeah. | 不是吧 太棒了! 是啊 是啊 |
[49:04] | It must have cost a million dollars! That’s chump change now. | 肯定要一百万元吧? 小意思啦 |
[49:08] | You guys deserve the best… | 你们应得最好的 |
[49:09] | …and that’s what you’re gonna get from now on, okay? | 从现在起 你们要享受最好的 好吗? |
[49:12] | What’s all this? | 都怎么了? |
[49:13] | Look who’s here. You guys wanna ride these bikes? | 看看谁在这 你们想骑骑吗? |
[49:16] | Yeah! Let’s take them outside! | 想! 骑出去吧! |
[49:18] | Wake the O’Doyles, let them see what you got. | 弄醒欧多雷 给那小子瞧瞧 |
[49:24] | These are the coolest bikes in the whole town. | 这是全镇最酷的自行车 |
[49:28] | Kevin O’Doyle’s gonna shit himself. | 凯文·欧多雷定会无地自容 |
[49:30] | Don’t think I forgot my beautiful wife. Oh, my gosh. | 别以为我忘了我美丽的老婆 哦 我的天那 |
[49:34] | It’s not a bike or a cowboy hat, but you’re gonna like this, I hope. | 不是单车或牛仔帽 但我希望你会喜欢的 |
[49:38] | Oh, Michael, it’s beautiful. I heard you talking to my mother. | 哇 迈可 真漂亮 我偷听到你跟我妈说话了 |
[49:42] | I love it! You look good, baby. | 我好喜欢 配你真好看 宝贝 |
[49:44] | I got myself a celebratory cigar too. Why not? | 我也为自己买了庆祝雪茄 为什么不呢? |
[49:48] | What are we celebrating? | 我们要庆祝什么? |
[49:49] | “What are we celebrating?” We’re healthy, we got a great family… | 庆祝什么? 我们都很健康 我们是个美好的家庭 |
[49:54] | …I’m Ammer’s newest partner… | 我是老板新入股的合伙人 |
[49:56] | Oh, my God, you’re kidding! Honey, congratulations! | 哦 天哪 不是开玩笑吧? 宝贝 祝贺你! |
[50:00] | I knew it! I knew you’d be psyched! I love it! I love you! | 我就知道你会很兴奋 我喜欢 我爱你 |
[50:03] | I single-handedly landed the Watsuhita account. | 我单枪匹马搞定了日本人的生意 |
[50:06] | That’s incredible. I knew it was gonna be a great day. | 那真太棒了 我知道今天会是个好日子 |
[50:08] | I heard our song on the radio. We have a song? | 我在广播里听到我们的歌了 我们有歌吗? |
[50:12] | Honey. The song that was playing during our first kiss. | 甜心 我们初吻时的歌 |
[50:18] | Come on. You’re kidding me, right? | 拜托 你是不是又在逗我 是吗? |
[50:22] | I know our song. Our song. Of course I know our song. Our song is… | 我知道那首歌 我们的歌 当然知道 是… |
[50:27] | What the hell was that song? | 是他妈的什么歌? |
[50:32] | I remember this place. | 我记得这地方 还有 |
[50:34] | And… Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[50:37] | Wolverine’s goofy cousin. | 金刚狼的痴呆表亲 |
[50:40] | But look at you. Wow. You are out of his league, aren’t you? | 看看你 你不在他的联盟 对吗? |
[50:48] | Oh, yeah, the notes. | 对了 纸条 |
[50:50] | Smooth, buddy. | 真有你的 老兄 |
[50:58] | Oh, look at her. | 哦 看看她 |
[51:01] | What’s gonna happen? You got an answer to that? | 你应该如何回应才好呢 |
[51:08] | Okay. Seal the deal, pal. | 搞定它 老兄 |
[51:19] | All she’s thinking about is, “I am not kissing that beard. | 她一定在想 不要亲那大胡子 |
[51:22] | Absolutely not, that’s gonna hurt me.” | 绝对不要 肯定很疼 |
[51:25] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[51:29] | Yeah, Newman. Get it. | 是的 纽曼 |
[51:33] | Yeah. | 对了 |
[51:39] | Donna! | 唐娜! |
[51:40] | Donna. Oh, my God. | 唐娜 哦 我的天啊 |
[51:44] | I’m so horny now. | 哦 我的上帝 我要发骚了 |
[51:46] | Oh, God, I’m not. Get me out of here. | 够了 该回去了 |
[51:51] | “Linger” by The Cranberries was playing during our first juicy kiss. | “酸莓合唱团”的“逗留” 就是我们初吻时的歌 |
[51:56] | And, my God, you looked beautiful in that pink sweater you were wearing. | 天哪 你穿那件粉色的衣服太美了 |
[52:00] | Honey, you remember what I was wearing? | 哦 亲爱的你还记得我穿什么 |
[52:02] | Of course. I remember what Janine was wearing. | 当然 我还记得洁宁的打扮 |
[52:04] | She scared the shit out of me then. | 她把我吓惨了 |
[52:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[52:12] | I love you too, honey. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[52:25] | Hi, Mr. Newman. | 你好 纽曼先生 |
[52:28] | Right this way, Michael. | 这边走 迈可 |
[52:31] | Hey, my new star. Congratulations. Sit down, big guy. | 嘿 我的新星 祝贺你 坐吧 伙计 |
[52:35] | All right. | 好的 |
[52:37] | I am a little tired. | 我有点儿累 |
[52:39] | The family was up late last night celebrating. | 我家昨天庆祝到很晚 |
[52:42] | You really knocked one out of the park last night, didn’t you? | 你昨天的表现好的出乎意料 |
[52:45] | Hey, you were great too. | 嘿 你也很好 |
[52:46] | All you gotta do is draw up the construction plans. | 现在你只要完成结构设计图 |
[52:49] | If Watsuhita commits to the bulk of the funds… | 如果他们交了钱… |
[52:51] | …I’m looking at my new partner. | 我在找我的新合伙人 |
[52:56] | I thought I was already your partner. | 我以为我已经是你的合伙人了 |
[52:59] | Whoa, cowboy. | 喔 牛仔 |
[53:00] | I said, “Land the Watsuhita account, you’ll get promoted.” | 我说做成日本人交易 你就会升职 |
[53:03] | I didn’t mean right this second. But I already told my wife, sir. | 我没有说立即 但是我已经告诉我的妻子了 |
[53:08] | I spent money I don’t have. | 我花了我没赚到的钱 |
[53:10] | To do these documents is gonna take me months. | 交那些贷款要用我几个月的工资 |
[53:14] | Then you better get started. | 那么你最好开始工作了 |
[53:24] | Wow, I just got a big headache! | 哦 我的头怎么这么疼 |
[53:27] | Was I hit by a train or something? I didn’t see anything. | 我被火车还是什么撞了吗 我什么都没看见 |
[53:30] | I forgot to tell you. I hung out with your friend Janine this weekend. | 忘了告诉你 我这个周末约了你的朋友洁宁 |
[53:35] | I hope she’s doing your brother right now, you big-headed buffoon. | 我希望她正和搞你哥哥 你这个自大的小丑 |
[53:49] | No, no, no. You got more. | 不不不 再多给你点 |
[53:53] | Yeah. | 好耶 |
[53:56] | Anyway, the sooner you get back to work… | 不管怎样 你越快回来工作 |
[54:00] | …the sooner you’ll be partnerized. | 就越快升到合伙人 |
[54:03] | I taste shit. You do? | 我感觉到大便的味道 是吗 |
[54:06] | Stacy! Did you put shit in my lunch? | 史黛西 你在我的午饭里放了大便吗 |
[54:12] | I’m gonna get going now, sir. | 我要走了 先生 |
[54:14] | Stacy! | 史黛西 |
[54:22] | Have you considered the consequences… | 你考虑过你现在想做的事情 |
[54:24] | …of the thing you’re thinking about doing? | 和他的结果吗 |
[54:27] | Yeah. What are you saying, I shouldn’t do it? | 嗯 你在说什么 我应该这样做 |
[54:30] | It’s your life. What you do with the remote is your decision, Michael. | 那是你的人生 你拿那个遥控器 做什么是你的决定 迈可 |
[54:34] | I know, so, I mean, we’re talking a couple of months here. | 我知道 所以 我的意思是 我们在这里说了几个月的话 |
[54:38] | I fast-forward through it, what am I gonna miss? | 我用遥控器快进 我错过了什么? |
[54:41] | Thirty arguments and a haircut? | 吵架30次 理发一次 |
[54:43] | Remember the leprechaun? | 记得那个妖精吗? |
[54:46] | The one from the cereal ad. | 那个谷类食品广告里的 |
[54:50] | “They’re magically delicious.” That guy? | “它们好吃的神奇” 那个人? |
[54:54] | He’s always chasing the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. | 他总是在彩虹的尽头雕刻金罐子 |
[54:57] | But when he gets there at the end of the day… | 但是当他在一天结束到那里的时候 |
[55:03] | …it’s just corn flakes. | 只是玉米片罢了 |
[55:11] | Michael. Yes. | 迈可 嗯 |
[55:13] | You don’t understand the metaphor? I won’t do it, all right. | 你不明白里面的隐喻的? 我明白不了 好吧 |
[55:34] | Dad? Yeah. | 爸爸 什么事 |
[55:36] | We have some designs for you. It’s not a good time, man. | 我们有一些设计给你看 现在可不是好时间 |
[55:39] | Maybe they’ll help you finish quicker. | 它们可能可以帮你快点完成 |
[55:41] | All right. You want me to look at it? Let me see. | 好的 你想让我看这个? 那让我看看吧 |
[55:44] | The ceiling’s too high, the hallway’s too narrow… | 天花板太高 走廊太窄 |
[55:48] | …stairway placement makes no sense at all. | 楼梯放在这根本没有用 |
[55:50] | What the hell’s this room made of? Pizza. | 这该死的房子要用什么材料建呢 匹萨 |
[55:53] | Well, it’s stupid. Next. What is yours made of? | 好的 这个想法真是白痴 你的要用什么材料 |
[55:57] | Pickles. Oh, don’t be a baby. | 泡菜 哦 不要那么幼稚 |
[56:01] | Michael, have you lost your mind? He’s 7 years old. | 迈可 你失去理智了吗? 他只有7岁 |
[56:04] | If he wants a playroom made of pizza, then why not? | 如果他认为游戏房是匹萨做的 为什么不行呢? |
[56:06] | Maybe he’s gotta grow up sometime and get the hell off Fantasy Island. | 也许什么时候他长大了 会到什么该死的梦幻岛 |
[56:10] | Hey, pizza boy. Life ain’t about being creative. | 嘿 匹萨男孩 生活不是凭空创造出来的 |
[56:13] | It’s about kissing ass, playing it safe, making your boss a lot of money… | 是拍马匹 小心操作 给你老板赚很多钱 |
[56:17] | …in hopes one day he might throw you a stinking bone. All right? | 希望他有一天可以 丢给你一根烂骨头 知道吗? |
[56:20] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[56:22] | Ammer didn’t make you partner, did he? | 安莫没把你选为合伙人 对不对 |
[56:26] | Oh, honey, I’m so sorry. | 哦 宝贝 我很抱歉 |
[56:29] | But we’ll get through this, okay? I promise. | 但是你可以熬过去的 对吗? 我保证 |
[56:32] | Jeez! Man, that’s all we ever do is get through it. | 嘿 伙计 现在我们所能做的一切 只是“熬过去” |
[56:35] | When is it gonna end? | 什么时候才是个头? |
[56:54] | Pretty sweet, eh? | 很可爱 嗯? |
[56:55] | Two queen beds, full kitchen, steam shower… | 两张大床 整体厨房 蒸气浴室 |
[56:58] | …and satellite TV with surround sound. | 还有带环绕立体声的卫星电视 |
[57:01] | Why are you always trying to hurt me? One day I’m gonna hurt you back. | 你为什么老是想伤害我? 有一天我会报仇的 |
[57:05] | Michael Newman, I didn’t know you smoked cigars. | 迈可·纽曼 我不知道你还抽雪茄 |
[57:08] | And now’s the time. | 现在是时候了 |
[57:10] | No, Kathy, this isn’t mine. | 不 凯西 这不是我的 |
[57:12] | I took it out of Kevin’s hands. Yeah, he was smoking like a chimney. | 我从凯文手里拿来的 他像个烟囱一样抽雪茄 |
[57:16] | No, I wasn’t! | 不 我没有 |
[57:17] | I think I smell marijuana in it. | 我觉得我在里面闻到大麻的味道 |
[57:19] | Kevin O’Doyle, you get your ass in this house right now! | 凯文·欧多雷 快点给我进来 马上 |
[57:23] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[57:24] | Are you deaf? Move it! I don’t wanna have to ask you again! | 你聋了吗? 还不快跑 我不想再叫你第二次 |
[57:28] | Dope is for dopes, buddy! | 毒品是给笨蛋玩的 |
[57:30] | Get your ass in this house! | 快点给我进屋 |
[57:34] | We don’t have any other choice, guys. | 我没有其他选择了 伙计们 |
[57:36] | No fair! I don’t wanna return my bike! We have to, honey. | 这不公平 我不想退掉我的自行车 我们不得不这样 宝贝 |
[57:40] | But Daddy gave them to us! Because he loves you. | 但是这是爸爸送给我们的 因为他爱你们 |
[57:43] | Unfortunately, there was a mix-up at Daddy’s work. | 很不幸的是 爸爸的工作有点问题 |
[57:46] | We need to bring the bikes back for now. | 我们需要现在就退了自行车 |
[57:48] | But I already told Kevin O’Doyle I got a new bike. | 但是我已经告诉凯文·欧多雷 我有自行车了 |
[57:51] | Well, we can paint my old bike and make it look new. | 那么 我们可以把以前的车重刷漆 让它看起来和新的一样 |
[57:54] | That’s a girl’s bike. All the kids will make fun of me. | 那是女孩的车 所有的孩子都会嘲笑我的 |
[57:58] | No! | 不 |
[58:02] | I wanna keep my bike! | 我想把我的自行车留下 |
[58:04] | I can’t take this anymore. | 我不能再这样下去了 |
[58:07] | Fast-forward me to my promotion. | 让我快进到我升职的时候 |
[58:14] | So here’s to Michael Newman… | 迈可·纽曼 |
[58:15] | …the greatest partner I could ever dream of. | 我梦寐以求的合伙人 |
[58:19] | Hear, hear! | 听 听 |
[58:21] | Thank you. Thank you, guys. My family thanks you. | 谢谢 谢谢 伙计们 我的家人谢谢你们 |
[58:25] | I’m gonna do the best I can and I won’t let you down, I promise. | 我会做到最好不会然让你失望的 我保证 |
[58:29] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[58:31] | Congratulations, Mr. Newman. This is great. Thank you. | 祝贺你 纽曼先生 这太好了 谢谢你 |
[58:34] | How’s it feel, killer? | 感觉怎么样? |
[58:36] | Feels incredible, sir. Well, you earned it. I’m telling you. | 我觉得难以置信 先生 你做到了 我现在告诉你 |
[58:39] | Not just because of that Watsuhita project either. | 不仅仅是因为 和津的那个企划案 |
[58:42] | For helping me pick up the slack now I’m spending time with my lady. | 帮我抽出空闲 现在我有更多时间 陪我的女士了 |
[58:45] | Hey, Dinkie. | 嘿 小家伙 |
[58:48] | Are you kidding me? You guys have been dating a couple months now? | 你在开玩笑吗? 你们已经约会几个月了? |
[58:51] | That’s pretty huge for this one. | 这真是很难啊 |
[58:55] | No, the first few months were easy. | 不 前几个月挺好的 |
[58:58] | It was the one-year hump that was the tough part. | 一年的时候挺难熬的 |
[59:00] | Her inappropriate weekend with my brother in Cabo… | 她 在一个不幸的周末和我弟弟卡伯 |
[59:04] | …well, that was a potential speed bump. | 对我们打击很大 |
[59:06] | But, well, Dr. Bergman helped us work through it, didn’t he, honey? | 但是 博格曼医生帮我们度过难关 对不对啊 宝贝? |
[59:10] | How’s he doing for you and Donna? | 他是怎么处理你和唐娜的事情的? |
[59:12] | Dr. Bergman. What do you mean? | 博格曼医生 你是什么意思? |
[59:15] | Oh, you know what, sweetie? It’s none of our business. | 哦 你知道什么 宝贝 那不关我们的事 |
[59:18] | Let’s let Michael bask in his glory. Cheers. | 我们让迈可为自己高兴吧 干杯 |
[59:22] | Bask away, partner. | 高兴吧 合伙人 |
[59:25] | Took that bastard a year to promote me? | 和那个人在一起一年才让我升职? |
[59:29] | What else did I miss? | 我还错过了什么? |
[59:31] | Shit. Need something, Mr. Newman? | 天啊 需要什么吗 纽曼先生 |
[59:34] | Who are you? Kirsten, your assistant. | 你是谁? 柯尔斯顿 你的助理 |
[59:37] | What happened to Alice? | 爱丽丝怎么了? |
[59:38] | She moved to Accounting. Couldn’t handle your hours. | 她去了会计部 做你助手太累了 |
[59:41] | And she prefers to be called Alan now. Remember? | 还有她现在喜欢别人叫她艾伦 记住了吗? |
[59:48] | No. | 不 |
[59:51] | No. | 不 |
[59:53] | No! And who the hell’s Dr. Bergman? | 不 那谁是该死的博格曼医生? |
[59:57] | And I feel like Michael’s making no effort to connect with me at all. | 我觉得我和迈可交流他没有反应 |
[1:00:00] | No, no. I want to. I want to. It’s… I’m on autopilot. | 不 不 我想 那是因为我在自动模式下 |
[1:00:03] | “I’m on autopilot.” More like auto-zombie. | “我在自动模式下” 行尸走肉还差不多 |
[1:00:06] | Good one, Donna. | 说的好 唐娜 |
[1:00:09] | “Good one, Donna”? Michael, relax. | “说的好 唐娜”? 迈可 放轻松 |
[1:00:12] | Who is this bigmouth? Why can’t you and I just talk? | 这个长舌妇是谁? 为什么我们不能单独谈谈? |
[1:00:15] | Why? Because there is no talking to you. You’re never home to talk to. | 为什么不? 因为你不和我说话 你在家里根本就不说话 |
[1:00:18] | And when you are, you’re just sitting there staring off into space. | 当你在家里的时候 你只是坐着盯着一个地方发呆 |
[1:00:21] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎么样 |
[1:00:23] | This is what happens. He’s gonna answer his phone. | 就是这样 他就去接电话了 |
[1:00:27] | What the heck happened? I didn’t even touch the remote. | 怎么回事? 我甚至没有碰遥控器 |
[1:00:30] | Great, you gonna start watching TV at dinner? | 好的 你们要在晚饭的时候看电视吗? |
[1:00:32] | Oh, can we? | 哦 可以吗? |
[1:00:34] | Samantha. My little angel. Look at you. | 萨曼塔 我的小天使 看看你 |
[1:00:37] | Look how long your hair’s getting. | 看看你头发都长这么长了 |
[1:00:39] | When did you grow up? Ben, get over here. | 你什么时候长大的? 本 过来这里 |
[1:00:41] | Don’t worry. I’m not gonna work tonight. | 别担心 我今晚不工作了 |
[1:00:43] | Watch Dragon Tales together. What do you say? | 一起看龙的传说 你说什么? |
[1:00:45] | Dragon Tales is for babies, Dad. I wanna watch CSI. | 龙的传说是给小孩看的 我要看CSI |
[1:00:49] | Yeah, CSI. | 对 CSI(犯罪现场调查) |
[1:00:51] | It’s the episode when they find the lady’s arm. | 这是找到女人胳膊的那一集 |
[1:00:53] | What happened? I missed the whole Dragon Tales era? | 怎么回事? 我错过了整个龙的传说的时期? |
[1:01:03] | Whoa, hey, hello. | 哦 嘿 你好 |
[1:01:06] | What are you doing? Come here! Give me my Twinkie! | 你在做什么? 过来 把我的夹心饼干还给我! |
[1:01:09] | Get back here, you freaking gremlin! | 过来 你这个反常的小鬼! |
[1:01:10] | Don’t yell at Peanut because he found your Twinkie stash. | 不要因为花生咬着你的夹心饼干 就对它大叫 |
[1:01:13] | Who’s Peanut? Where’s Sundance? | 谁是花生? 阳阳去哪儿了? |
[1:01:15] | Don’t mention Sundance. The kids just stopped crying. | 别提阳阳 孩子们才刚不为这个哭 |
[1:01:18] | About what? Why? What happened? | 为了什么? 为什么? 发生了什么? |
[1:01:22] | He died? | 他死了? |
[1:01:27] | Oh, no, no, no. Oh, no. | 哦 不 不 不 不 不 |
[1:01:32] | The stupid idiot and soft fur. | 那个傻孩子还有柔软的毛啊 |
[1:01:35] | Daddy held it in so long. He was the best dog! | 爸爸在意太久了 他是最好的狗! |
[1:01:39] | He’s finally letting himself feel it. | 他自己最后才意识到 |
[1:01:41] | One night when the duck’s head was off… | 那天晚上鸭子的头掉了 |
[1:01:46] | …he tried to hump my leg and I didn’t let him… | 他想爬在我腿上 我没允许 |
[1:01:49] | …and I should’ve and I’m sorry. | 我应该让他爬的 我对不起他啊 |
[1:01:51] | What an idiot. It’s okay, it’s okay. | 多傻啊 好了 没事了 |
[1:01:56] | What the heck did I do? | 我都做了什么啊? |
[1:01:59] | I love you. Do you still love me? | 我爱你 你还爱我吗? |
[1:02:04] | Oh, Michael. | 哦 迈可 |
[1:02:06] | It’s been… | 这 |
[1:02:08] | I’m really confused. | 我真的很困扰 |
[1:02:10] | No, no, no. I’ll change, okay? I’ll be a better man, I promise. | 不 不 我会改的 好吗? 我会变成更好的人 我保证 |
[1:02:14] | Don’t go, don’t go. I’ll stop working so much, okay? | 不要走 不要走 我不再工作那么多了? |
[1:02:18] | I’ll be with you. Just stay with me. | 我要和你在一起 只和我在一起好吗? |
[1:02:21] | Oh, my God, it didn’t take the duck long to get over Sundance. | 天啊 鸭子这么快就忘记阳阳了 |
[1:02:26] | It’s a little deviant, but it’s kind of turning me on. | 也许有点太不正常 但这让我觉得很性奋 |
[1:02:29] | Yeah, well, let’s kiss and make up. | 是吗 那我们也来一下 |
[1:02:47] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[1:02:50] | It’s not my fault. | 这不是我的错 |
[1:02:52] | It jumped on its own. I didn’t even hit the button. | 它自己跳的 我甚至没有按按钮 |
[1:02:55] | Not even close. | 一点感觉都没有 |
[1:03:00] | Yes? | 什么? |
[1:03:05] | You scared… Honey, what’s going on down there? | 你害怕 宝贝 楼下怎么回事? |
[1:03:07] | It’s all right! I… There was a mouse! I killed it! | 没什么 有一只老鼠 我把它杀了 |
[1:03:12] | It’s dead! But it broke the table first! | 它死了 不过桌子被弄坏了 |
[1:03:16] | How did you get in here? I had a feeling you wanted to see me. | 你怎么来的 我的直觉告诉我你想见我 |
[1:03:20] | I’m freaking out. This thing, it’s broken. | 很反常 这个东西 坏了 |
[1:03:22] | It’s just… It’s fast-forwarding on its own now. | 那只是 它自己会自动快进 |
[1:03:25] | It’s not a malfunction, it’s a feature. | 那不是故障 而是特色 |
[1:03:27] | It’s using its memory to execute your preferences. | 它会用记忆来执行你的偏好 |
[1:03:31] | It remembers stuff? What do you mean? | 它会记东西? 什么意思? |
[1:03:33] | It’s an advanced piece of equipment, like TiVo. | 这是这个东西的高级部分 就像TiVo(智能电视) |
[1:03:37] | You could call it MeVo. | 你可以叫它MeVo |
[1:03:39] | I fast-forwarded through sex one time, I don’t wanna skip it forever. | 我一次快进了做爱 我不想永远都这样 |
[1:03:42] | I like sex. It feels good. | 我喜欢做爱 那感觉很好 |
[1:03:44] | Correct me if I’m wrong, but you fast-forwarded through an entire year. | 如果我错了可以纠正我 但是你快进了一整年 |
[1:03:48] | That’s a lot of sex. | 那要做很多次爱 |
[1:03:50] | Put it all together, that’s like 30 minutes’ worth for you. | 把它们都放在一起 对你来说才不过30分钟 |
[1:03:54] | Oh, no, no. So what, everything I fast-forwarded… | 哦 不 不 那么 所有我快进的东西 |
[1:03:56] | …it’s gonna do it on its own now? Pretty much. | 它们都会自动进行? 没错 |
[1:03:59] | No more showering, no more traffic. | 再也不用洗澡 再没有交通 |
[1:04:01] | No more arguing. No more sickness. | 再没有争吵 再没有病痛 |
[1:04:04] | This is bad, this is bad. | 这太糟了 这太糟了 |
[1:04:06] | You take it back, I’m deactivating my service. | 你把这个拿回去吧 我不要这个了 |
[1:04:08] | I quit, I quit. Thanks for everything, all right, but I… | 我放弃 我放弃 谢谢你 但是我 |
[1:04:13] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[1:04:21] | You… This is not… | 你 这个不 |
[1:04:27] | Don’t be mean. | 不要这样 |
[1:04:32] | Nice hat. | 帽子挺好看的 |
[1:04:34] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:04:39] | Get away from me. Just get away. Get away. Leave me alone. | 离开我 离开我 滚 不要理我 |
[1:04:44] | Is this a stickup? Or are you just happy? | 那里是不是突起? 或者你太高兴了? |
[1:04:50] | Yeah? I’m gonna take my clothes off, then… | 啊? 我把衣服都脱了 然后 |
[1:04:52] | I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 如果我是你就不会那么做 |
[1:04:53] | There’s only one place left for it to pop up. | 你会突然出现的地方只有一个了 |
[1:04:58] | Oh. No, no, I don’t want that. Come on, man. | 哦 不不 我不想这样 来吧 伙计 |
[1:05:02] | I told you, this item is nonreturnable. | 我告诉过你 这个是不退换的 |
[1:05:07] | Come on, just take it. Until we meet again. | 来吧 你就拿着吧 直到我们再遇到 |
[1:05:10] | Don’t do that. Come on, Morty. How do I get it to stop fast-forwarding? | 不要这样 莫蒂 我怎么才能停止快进? |
[1:05:18] | Morning, sweetie. | 早上好 甜心 |
[1:05:21] | You wanna shower first? | 你要先冲凉吗? |
[1:05:23] | Yeah. No! I can’t shower because then I’ll fast-forward. | 好 不! 我不能冲凉 否则我就要快进了 |
[1:05:27] | And if I fast-forward, who knows how long I’ll fast-forward for. | 如果我快进了 谁知道我会快进到什么时候 |
[1:05:30] | How’s this? I’m gonna rough it today, like in the Old West. Okay? | 这个怎么样? 今天会很顺利 就像穿着这个旧西式的衣服 对吧? |
[1:05:33] | Donna, I wanna tell you what’s going on right now so bad… | 唐娜 我先告诉你刚才发生什么事情 |
[1:05:36] | …but it might lead to an argument. We can’t argue because off I’ll go. | 但是这样我们就会吵架 我们不能 吵架 因为一吵架我就不见了 |
[1:05:40] | So just know there is a problem. | 所以你知道这有点问题就行了 |
[1:05:42] | I tried to get rid of the problem, it almost ended up in my ass. | 为这个我想了一整夜 |
[1:05:45] | I’m gonna go to work and try to figure this out. | 我想就穿着这个去上班了 |
[1:05:47] | You’re going to work in your bathrobe? | 你准备穿着睡袍去上班? |
[1:05:49] | Honey. We can’t argue, okay? No more arguing. | 宝贝 我们不能再吵架了 好吗? 再也不能吵架 |
[1:05:51] | You’re right. I’m wrong. All the time. You want a kiss? | 都是我的错 好吗 要亲一下吗 |
[1:05:54] | I’ll take a kiss. I can’t. If I give you a kiss… | 那就亲一下 不 我不能亲你因为我一亲你 |
[1:05:56] | …it might lead to something else, then… three minutes goes by. | 那样会导致… 然后又是三分钟没了 |
[1:06:00] | You’re laying there disappointed, I’m smiling. | 之后你就又会失望地躺在那儿 而我在笑 |
[1:06:02] | I wanna be with you every minute of my life, that’s why I gotta leave now. | 我想跟你好好度过每一分钟 所以我得走了 |
[1:06:05] | Have a great day! | 过得开心! |
[1:06:07] | Once again, Michael left Donna in bed confused and unsatisfied. | 又一次 唐娜迷茫地且失望地 坐在床上没有得到满足 |
[1:06:12] | Shut up, James Earl Jones! | 闭嘴 詹姆斯·琼斯 |
[1:06:14] | No, you shut up, big mouth! | 不 你闭嘴 大嘴巴! |
[1:07:10] | Michael! | 迈可! |
[1:07:12] | Mr. Ammer is here | 安莫先生在这儿 |
[1:07:14] | Your first day as a partner, you come to work in a fricking bathrobe? | 作为合伙人第一天 你竟然穿着一身浴袍上班? |
[1:07:18] | I did. I did. | 是的是的 |
[1:07:21] | John, I just feel we should stop wasting our energy… | 约翰 我只是觉得我们不该 把能量浪费在穿着 |
[1:07:25] | …on corporate brown-nosing and worrying who’s got the better suit. | 讨论谁的西装好看 |
[1:07:28] | Armani, Calvin Klein, who cares? | 阿玛尼 CK 谁在乎? |
[1:07:31] | Let’s concentrate on what really matters, the work. | 还是把精力集中在工作上 |
[1:07:36] | That’s the craziest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过的最疯狂的了 |
[1:07:40] | But goddamn it, you’re right. | 但他妈的你说得对极了 |
[1:07:46] | Life-changing. I feel freer. | 改变生活 我感觉更自由了 |
[1:07:50] | Yeah… Keep the pants on. | 裤子就别脱了 |
[1:07:52] | Sexual harassment, eh? | 哦 性骚扰 对吗? |
[1:07:55] | Speaking of life-changing… | 说到改变生活 |
[1:07:57] | …there’s something, or actually someone, I’d like to talk to you about. | 有一件事 实际上是一个人 我要跟你谈谈 |
[1:08:04] | Janine. Everything okay? | 洁宁 你们还好吗? |
[1:08:06] | Michael, Janine and I decided to drop out of the rat race… | 迈可 洁宁和我决定不再猫鼠赛跑 |
[1:08:09] | …slow down, move to Morocco. | 放慢节奏 移居摩洛哥 |
[1:08:10] | Morocco? Morocco. | 摩洛哥? 摩洛哥 |
[1:08:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:08:15] | Eric Lamensoff will assume my day-to-day responsibilities… | 埃里克·兰邵夫将负责 我的日常事务 |
[1:08:18] | …and I’d like you to take his job. | 你就做他现在的工作 |
[1:08:21] | But Eric Lamensoff is the head of the whole international division. | 但是埃里克·兰邵夫是 整个国际部的头啊 |
[1:08:25] | I’ve been your partner one day. So? | 我做你合伙人才一天 那有怎么样? |
[1:08:28] | Every account you worked on turned into gold. | 你的每个客户都成了金蛋 |
[1:08:31] | You know, I wouldn’t be surprised… | 如果有一天你成了CEO |
[1:08:32] | …if one day you ended up being our CEO. | 我不会吃惊的 |
[1:08:36] | Hey, I would love for that to happen, but… | 嘿 我希望如此 但是 |
[1:08:39] | No! No, no, no! I don’t want a promotion! | 不!不 不 不! 我不想升职 |
[1:08:42] | No! | 不! |
[1:08:49] | Michael, you have a phone call. | 迈可 你的电话 |
[1:08:52] | Michael Newman. | 迈可·纽曼 |
[1:08:57] | Word up, big guy. | 怎么样 好家伙 |
[1:08:59] | Ten years ago you told me you wanted to be CEO. | 10年前你告诉我你想成为CEO |
[1:09:02] | Great news. Eric Lamensoff killed himself. | 好消息 埃里克·兰邵夫自杀了 |
[1:09:06] | So you better stop with the junk food, Mr. Chairman… | 所以别再吃垃圾食品了 主席先生 |
[1:09:09] | …or you’ll end up killing yourself too. | 要不你也会归西的 |
[1:09:14] | Opening virtual blinds. | 打开虚拟窗帘 |
[1:09:17] | Ten years? How much worse can things get? | 10年? 那会变得有多遭? |
[1:09:38] | Oh, my God, I’m a fat guy! | 哦 我的上帝 我是只肥猪! |
[1:09:40] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[1:09:48] | What is this? This is titties. | 这是什么? 这是乳头 |
[1:09:51] | I got juicy titties! | 我有个奶头! |
[1:09:54] | What… What is that? | 这是什么? |
[1:09:56] | Oh, God, no. | 哦 上帝 哦 |
[1:10:00] | Just take me home. | 我要回家 |
[1:10:08] | This is 1010 WINS news. February 5th, 2017. | 这里是1010新闻 2017年2月5日 |
[1:10:12] | Britney Spears had her 23rd baby today. | 小甜甜今天生下了她的第23个孩子 |
[1:10:14] | Proud father Kevin Federline says he’s now considering getting a job. | 她自豪的丈夫凯文·菲德兰说 他开始考虑找份工作 |
[1:10:18] | Also, Michael Jackson, the first man to clone himself… | 迈可尔·杰克逊作为 第一个克隆自己的人 |
[1:10:21] | …is now suing himself for molesting himself. | 正在控告他自己的克隆体 对他进行性骚扰 |
[1:10:38] | Donna! | 唐娜! |
[1:10:40] | Donna! | 唐娜! |
[1:10:51] | Can I help you? | 你是谁? |
[1:10:54] | Hey, Dad. “Hey, Dad”? | 嘿 爸爸 “嘿 爸爸”? |
[1:10:57] | Ben? That’s you? | 本? 是你吗? |
[1:11:01] | Look how big you got. You’re enormous. | 看看你 长得这么肥 |
[1:11:04] | Look who’s talking, Captain Twinkie of the S.S. Fat-Ass! | 看看你自己 大屁股双胞胎舰长! |
[1:11:08] | Really good for my self-esteem. | 这对我树立自信心很有帮助 |
[1:11:10] | Maybe if you would take me to Pilates like you said… | 也许你会带我去做普拉提 |
[1:11:13] | …people wouldn’t think I was Rosie O’Donnell! | 那样人们就不会把我当作 玫瑰·奥当劳 |
[1:11:15] | Come on, I love you! | 过来 我爱你! |
[1:11:17] | Bring me back the Twinkies! You’re so cruel! | 带我回去! 你太残人了! |
[1:11:20] | Will you please stop yelling? It is so embarrassing. | 别嚷了行吗? 太丢人了 |
[1:11:22] | Is that my daughter? Mom, I’m going to Derek’s! | 你是我女儿? 妈 我去德里克家了! |
[1:11:25] | That’s you, Samantha? When did you get boobs? | 萨曼塔?你什么时候长出胸部了? |
[1:11:29] | The same time you did, Dad. Now can I go? | 和你一起长的 我能走了吗? |
[1:11:32] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Who the hell’s this Derek guy? | 哇 哇 哇 谁是德里克? |
[1:11:35] | My boyfriend, the hottest boy in school, hello? | 我的男朋友 学校最热门的男孩 你不知道? |
[1:11:38] | He’s gonna be hot when I burn his house down. | 我烧了他家他会更热门 |
[1:11:40] | Get your ass upstairs, put normal clothes on. | 到楼上去 穿的正常点 |
[1:11:42] | Why are you so mean to me? Get them on now! | 你怎么对我这么刻薄? 给我去换了! |
[1:11:45] | And wipe off all that makeup! Right! | 把化妆都卸了! 好吧! |
[1:11:50] | Is Peanut dead too? | 花生也死了? |
[1:11:53] | This one’s got the duck doing all the work. | 这只可真是把鸭子物尽其用了 |
[1:11:58] | Donna. Donna. | 唐娜 唐娜 |
[1:12:01] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[1:12:03] | Look how gorgeous you look. I’m so scared. | 你真漂亮 我很害怕 |
[1:12:06] | Knock, knock, gang. Hey, sweetie. | 我过来了 嘿 亲爱的 |
[1:12:15] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了? |
[1:12:17] | Donna and I were gonna get hot chocolate. | 唐娜和我准备去吃热巧克力 |
[1:12:19] | You want us to bring you one? You cheating on me? | 你要吗? 你背叛了我? |
[1:12:21] | With Johnny G-String over here? | 和这个丁字裤家伙在一起? |
[1:12:23] | Come on. Time-out. I thought we were past that. | 好了 暂停 我以为我们已经解决这个问题了 |
[1:12:25] | No, no, no, we’re past this argument. No, you’re right, no big deal. | 不 不 不 你是对的 没什么大不了 |
[1:12:29] | Hey, it’s just that you don’t mess with another man’s wife! | 你只不过是在搞别人的老婆! |
[1:12:32] | Michael! Stop it! Stop it, Michael! | 迈可! 住手! 住手迈可! |
[1:12:34] | It was your decision to move out! So stay out! | 是你自己的决定! 别闹了! |
[1:12:36] | Get off me! You sticking up for him? | 放开我! 你竟然帮他说话? |
[1:12:38] | Go away! Go away, I hate you! | 滚出去 滚出去 我恨你! |
[1:12:41] | We can’t argue! Donna, please! I hate you! I hate you! | 我们不能吵架! 唐娜 求你了! 我恨你!我恨你! |
[1:12:44] | Oh, man! | 哦 不! |
[1:12:46] | You hate me? | 你恨我? |
[1:12:51] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[1:12:55] | Ten years, you’re not finished yet? | 10年了 你还没弄完? |
[1:12:58] | Morty! Why did you do this to me? | 莫蒂! 为什么要这样对我? |
[1:13:03] | You did this to yourself, Michael. | 你自己干得 迈可 |
[1:13:05] | No. No, I didn’t wanna waste all that time. | 不不 我不想浪费那些时光 |
[1:13:08] | I didn’t wanna lose Donna! | 我不想失去唐娜! |
[1:13:10] | The remote goes by your behavior. | 那个遥控器是跟你的行为一致的 |
[1:13:12] | Every time you had a conflict between work and home, work won. | 每次你的工作和家庭产生冲突的时候 总是工作占先 |
[1:13:15] | No, not true. Lie to your wife. | 不 不是这样的 对你的老婆撒谎 |
[1:13:17] | Lie to yourself. But you cannot lie to the remote. | 对你自己撒谎 但你不能对遥控器撒谎 |
[1:13:20] | The remote is lie-proof, so you can’t change what already happened. | 这个遥控器可以识别谎言 所以你不能改变已经发生的事 |
[1:13:24] | But you’re still a young man. | 但是你还是个年轻人 |
[1:13:26] | A young, fat man. You could win Donna back. | 一个年轻的胖子 你可以把唐娜赢回来 |
[1:13:29] | So that’s what I’ll do. | 我这就去 |
[1:13:31] | Go for it, tubs. | 去吧 胖子 |
[1:13:34] | I saw what you did to the duck. Very good. Nice work. | 你和鸭子干得不错 我看见了 |
[1:13:54] | You’ll feel that in a second. | 你马上就会感觉到的 |
[1:13:56] | All right, please, please just read my note. | 求你了 看我的条子 |
[1:14:00] | Hate you! I hate you! I hate you! | 我恨你 我恨你 我恨你! |
[1:14:13] | Michael, are you awake? | 迈可 你醒了吗? |
[1:14:17] | Michael, honey. Are you awake? | 迈可亲爱的 你醒了吗? |
[1:14:23] | Donna. | 唐娜 |
[1:14:27] | Where’d all my fat go? | 我得脂肪哪儿去了? |
[1:14:32] | It was just a dream? A terrible, terrible dream. | 只是一个梦吗?一个糟透了的梦 |
[1:14:36] | What’s that, Michael? You had a bad dream? | 怎么了 迈可? 做恶梦了? |
[1:14:38] | Did a fuzzy dog push me over? | 有只狗把我扑倒了是吗? |
[1:14:42] | Oh, Shaggy the miracle dog? | 哦 沙棘 那只神奇的狗? |
[1:14:45] | Yeah, if he hadn’t knocked you on your noggin… | 是的 如果不是他把你扑倒了 |
[1:14:47] | …you wouldn’t have had the CAT scan that found the cancer before it spread. | 你就不会去做CT 就不会发现 你有癌症 还好没扩散 |
[1:14:51] | I have cancer? | 我得癌症了? |
[1:14:52] | No, you had cancer. | 不 你曾经得了癌症 |
[1:14:54] | You’re the only person to gain weight during chemo. | 你是世界上唯一因化疗而增肥的人 |
[1:14:57] | That’s probably what caused your heart attack. | 结果导致心脏病发作 |
[1:14:59] | Heart attack? | 心脏病? |
[1:15:01] | I thought they weaned you off the morphine. | 我记得他们已经停止使用吗啡了啊 |
[1:15:03] | Okay, Mr. Junk Food… | 好了 快餐先生 |
[1:15:05] | …since the injury, you haven’t been healthy a full day. | 自从那次受伤以后 你就从没有一天健康 |
[1:15:08] | When exactly did I hurt my head? | 我什么时候脑震荡的? |
[1:15:11] | When was it? Like, six years ago? | 什么时候? 大概是6年前 |
[1:15:15] | Six more years! No! No! It skipped all my sickness. | 又是6年! 不! 不! 它跳过了我所有的病痛 |
[1:15:20] | I’m gonna ask them to cut back on painkillers. | 我叫医生把止痛药停了 |
[1:15:23] | Donna, don’t go. | 唐娜 别走 |
[1:15:26] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[1:15:30] | That’s not bad for your third liposuction. | 3次抽脂手术之后 这还算不错 |
[1:15:35] | One more tummy tuck should take care of it. | 再来一次就行了 |
[1:15:38] | Oh, it looks like a tongue… | 像个大舌头 |
[1:15:41] | …licking. | 舔啊舔的 |
[1:15:44] | Look, I should go. Bill’s waiting for me downstairs. | 我得走了 比尔还在楼下等我 |
[1:15:48] | So I’ll probably… Bill? | 我得… 比尔? |
[1:15:50] | You’re still with Speedo Torpedo? | 你还和那个斯比度·土批度在一起? |
[1:15:52] | Whatever happened to “forever and ever,” honey? | 我们的“一生一世”呢 ? |
[1:15:55] | “Forever and ever”? | “一生一世”? |
[1:15:57] | Look, Michael, I’m trying to have a civilized relationship with you… | 听着 迈可 为了孩子 |
[1:16:01] | …for the kids’ sake. | 我已经尽力维持我们的关系了 |
[1:16:02] | I really wanna be friends, but I can’t do that if you… | 我很想做朋友 但是… |
[1:16:05] | Would you stop flapping that thing? | 别再弄那玩意儿了行吗? |
[1:16:07] | It’s my flap, I’ll do whatever the hell I want with it! | 这是我的 我喜欢怎么弄就怎么弄! |
[1:16:12] | You done? | 完了吗? |
[1:16:15] | Look, Bill’s my husband. | 比尔是我的丈夫 |
[1:16:17] | Please learn to accept that. I really have to go. | 接受现实吧 我得走了 |
[1:16:20] | Husband? Donna? | 丈夫? 唐娜? |
[1:16:23] | No. Donna. Donna. Donna! | 不 唐娜 唐娜 唐娜! |
[1:16:29] | Welcome to Newman Architecture. | 欢迎来到纽曼建筑中心 |
[1:16:32] | Building a better world for all of us. | 为大家创造更美好的世界 |
[1:16:35] | Architect of the year, 2018. | 2018 最佳建筑师 |
[1:16:37] | All your dreams came true, huh, moron? | 笨蛋 你所有的梦想都实现了 |
[1:16:40] | Dad. Hey, how you feeling? | 爸爸 感觉怎么样? |
[1:16:44] | Benjamin. Look at that. Look… What? | 本杰明 看看 看什么? |
[1:16:48] | Your face. Your skinny face. You’re shaving now, huh, kid? | 你漂亮的脸蛋 开始刮胡子了? |
[1:16:53] | Your entire ass is gone. What happened? Good for you. | 你的肥屁股不见了发生什么了? 这样很好 |
[1:16:57] | Right, my ass. Why don’t we talk about it in my office. | 哦 我的屁股 去我的办公室谈谈 |
[1:17:05] | My old office. | 我的老办公室 |
[1:17:10] | The architect. How did this happen? | 嘿 建筑师 你怎么做到的? |
[1:17:14] | Mom said you were still a little loopy. No, no, no. I’m feeling terrific. | 妈妈说你还有一点晕晕的 不 不 不 我感觉好极了 |
[1:17:18] | The weight. How did you do it? Staple treatment like your old man? | 你是怎么减肥的? 和你老爸一样抽脂吗? |
[1:17:22] | Wanna have a flap fight? You gotta see this… | 想不想打肚皮仗? 看看我的 |
[1:17:24] | No. Just working out with Bill five times a week. Same as always. | 不是 我和比尔每周坚持5次健身 |
[1:17:33] | That’s a looker. Blondie, big lips. Chesty. | 真漂亮 金发 性感嘴唇 大胸部 |
[1:17:38] | Is that your girl? | 你女朋友? |
[1:17:40] | No, that’s your daughter Samantha. | 不 那是你女儿萨曼塔 |
[1:17:43] | Of course it is. | 哦 是的 |
[1:17:44] | And you better always take care of her… | 你得好好照顾她 |
[1:17:47] | …and make sure nobody touches her except you. | 确保除了你之外没人敢碰她 |
[1:17:52] | Pop, I’m just getting ready for this meeting. | 爸爸 我得开会了 |
[1:17:56] | Okay. Absolutely. I’ll take off for you. | 当然 我走了 |
[1:18:01] | I’d like to spend more time together. All of us. | 我想我们在一起多花些时间聚聚 |
[1:18:05] | Take you out for ice cream. How’s that? | 一起出去吃冰激凌 怎么样? |
[1:18:08] | I know your mother won’t come… | 我知道你妈妈不会来 |
[1:18:10] | …but you, Samantha, Grandpa, Grandma. | 但是你 萨曼塔 爷爷 奶奶 |
[1:18:15] | That’d be nice, huh? | 会很温馨的 对吗? |
[1:18:17] | I knew something was funny with you today. | 你今天有点怪怪的 |
[1:18:20] | Papa, take a seat. Let me get you a water, okay? | 爸爸 坐着我给你倒杯水 |
[1:18:25] | What are we sitting for? | 坐着干什么? |
[1:18:28] | Here you go, Pop, drink this. All right. Drink some water. | 来吧 喝点水 好吧 喝点 |
[1:18:34] | There, I had my water. What’s going on? | 好了 发生什么了? |
[1:18:39] | Grandpa died, Dad. | 爷爷死了 爸爸 |
[1:18:44] | He died a while back now. | 有段时间了 |
[1:18:51] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[1:18:55] | Don’t say that. | 别这么说 |
[1:18:58] | Where was I? | 我在哪儿? |
[1:19:01] | You’re crying? | 你哭了? |
[1:19:04] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[1:19:07] | Nothing. You know, he just got old. That’s life. | 没什么 只是老了去世了 |
[1:19:12] | Shit. You’re born and you live and you die. | 该死 你出生 你生活 你死去 |
[1:19:17] | Man, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[1:19:18] | Hey, hang on. Susie, push my next meeting. | 嘿 等等 苏希 推迟我的会议 |
[1:19:21] | No, no, do your meeting. It’s fine. I’m just dizzy. | 不不 开会去 我只是有点晕 |
[1:19:23] | Why are you crying? I’m dizzy from the operation. | 为什么要哭? 我只还有点头晕 |
[1:19:26] | You’re gonna make me cry, Dad. You don’t… You don’t have to go. | 你弄得我也要哭了 爸爸 你用不着走 |
[1:19:34] | You look… You look good. | 你看起来很好 |
[1:19:37] | It’s all right. Goodbye. | 没关系 再见 |
[1:19:54] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:19:55] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[1:19:57] | It won’t take you there. | 它不会带你去的 |
[1:20:00] | Take me where? | 带我去哪儿? |
[1:20:02] | To the moment he died. You weren’t there. | 你爸爸死的时候你不在那 |
[1:20:05] | Of course I wasn’t. | 我当然不在 |
[1:20:09] | Can you take me to the last time I saw him, please? | 带我去看看我最后和他见面的时候 |
[1:20:15] | Hey, Dad. Sorry to bug you. | 嘿 很抱歉打搅你 |
[1:20:19] | Would you mind looking at my shopping mall design again? | 再看看我的购物中心设计行吗? |
[1:20:22] | This one is cheaper. | 这个成本更低 |
[1:20:24] | But if you check this out… | 但是你看这个 |
[1:20:27] | …you’ll see it has a much better natural flow… | 你会看到它更加的自然 |
[1:20:30] | Cheaper one, like I said. Now, just let me do my e-mail. | 我说过更便宜的那个 我要弄邮件了 |
[1:20:35] | Yeah. Yeah, you’re right, Dad. | 是的 是的 你是对的 |
[1:20:37] | He ain’t right. You’re a schmuck! Look at it! | 你这个笨蛋 这样不对 看啊! |
[1:20:41] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[1:20:42] | Hey, Grandpa. | 嘿 爷爷 |
[1:20:45] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的上帝 |
[1:20:51] | When did you get so handsome? | 怎么变得这么帅了? |
[1:20:54] | So, Michael, I had a wonderful idea. | 迈可 我有个很好的主意 |
[1:20:57] | Your mother’s playing canasta with her friends tonight. | 你妈和她朋友今晚打牌 |
[1:20:59] | I thought, “What a great opportunity.” | 我认为这是个好机会… |
[1:21:02] | You, me and Ben should go and have a boys’ night out. | 你 我 本 我们可以去夜店 |
[1:21:05] | Can’t. What do you mean you can’t? | 不行 不行是什么意思? |
[1:21:08] | You have to eat sometime. | 你总得吃饭吧 |
[1:21:09] | We could go, we could whistle at pretty girls. | 我们可以去对着美女吹口哨 |
[1:21:12] | I’m down for that. See? He’s down. | 我想去 看到吗? 他要去 |
[1:21:14] | I don’t know what it means, but he’s down. | 我不知道那是什么意思 但是他说他要去 |
[1:21:16] | Hey. Please. Don’t give me that finger. | 嘿 别用那根手指 |
[1:21:25] | I’ll make you a deal. | 这样吧 |
[1:21:27] | If you come, I’ll show you the quarter trick. | 如果你来 我会给你表演硬币把戏 |
[1:21:32] | Will you look at the man? I’ll tell you the secret. | 你难道就不能看他一眼? 我会告诉你把戏得秘密 |
[1:21:34] | No, Dad. | 不 老爹 |
[1:21:36] | Don’t you wanna know how I? | 你不想知道吗? |
[1:21:38] | I know how you do the stupid trick. I’ve always known. | 我不要你的什么秘密 我早就知道了 |
[1:21:40] | Can you let me do my work? | 你能让我专心工作嘛 |
[1:21:46] | You’ve always known. | 你一直都知道 |
[1:21:48] | You’re pathetic. | 你真可悲 |
[1:21:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:21:55] | I’m so sorry I barged in. | 我很抱歉如此唐突 |
[1:21:58] | I love you, son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[1:22:03] | See you later, Grandpa, I love you. | 待会见 爷爷 我爱你 |
[1:22:05] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:22:07] | Pop. | 爸爸 |
[1:22:09] | Pop. | 爸爸 |
[1:22:35] | I love you, son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[1:22:41] | I love you, son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[1:22:45] | I love you, son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[1:22:53] | I love you too, Dad. | 我也爱你 爸爸 |
[1:23:00] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[1:23:04] | You know that. | 你知道得 |
[1:23:09] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:23:37] | I’m sorry about your father. | 你父亲的死 我很遗憾 |
[1:23:40] | Taking him wasn’t something I wanted to do. | 我并不想带走他 |
[1:23:44] | What do you mean “taking him”? | 带走他? 你是什么意思 |
[1:23:46] | I’m an angel, Michael. | 我是个天使 迈可 |
[1:23:48] | An angel? | 天使? |
[1:23:51] | I thought an angel was supposed to protect people. | 我以为天使是要保护人的 |
[1:23:53] | I’m the angel of death. | 我是死亡天使 |
[1:23:57] | Your dad, it was his time. | 你父亲 他的时辰到了 |
[1:24:02] | You bastard. | 你这个狗娘养的 |
[1:24:12] | All right, leave me alone. Leave me alone. | 别过来 别过来 |
[1:24:14] | You had your fun. Just take me to a good place. | 你玩够了 带我去个好点的地方 |
[1:24:33] | And now, everybody, it’s time for Mr. Newman to say a few words. | 好了 各位现在让纽曼先生来说几句 |
[1:24:38] | Yay, Michael! | 耶 迈可! |
[1:24:42] | Go get them, Michael! Speech! | 上吧 迈可! 演讲! |
[1:24:47] | Wedding cake. Wedding cake. | 婚礼蛋糕 婚礼蛋糕 |
[1:24:51] | Okay, where’s the groom? Show your face. | 好 新郎在哪儿? 让我看看 |
[1:24:54] | Hi, Dad. | 嗨 爸爸 |
[1:24:56] | Ben. I didn’t miss my son’s wedding. | 本 我没有错过我儿子的婚礼 |
[1:25:00] | Wow, this is terrific, buddy. Who’s the lucky lady? | 哇 太棒了 谁是幸运的女孩 |
[1:25:05] | Very funny, Mr. Newman. | 很有趣 纽曼先生 |
[1:25:10] | Aunt Peggy, is that you? | 佩蒂阿姨,是你吗? |
[1:25:13] | God, you got old. | 上帝 你老了 |
[1:25:17] | No, no. I… She… I’m just playing. She knows that. | 不不 她知道我是开玩笑的 |
[1:25:29] | Ma. | 妈妈 |
[1:25:34] | Ben’s wife… | 本的太太 |
[1:25:37] | …welcome to the family. | 欢迎来到这个大家庭 |
[1:25:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:25:40] | Congratulations. Let’s have the best night, okay? | 恭喜!大家好好玩! |
[1:25:53] | Look at you, Ma. You look amazing. | 妈妈 你太美了 |
[1:25:59] | Michael, you haven’t kissed me like that since you were a little boy. | 迈可 长大以后你就没亲过我 |
[1:26:03] | You are the best, Ma. You know I know that, right? | 妈妈 你是最棒的 你知道嘛? |
[1:26:06] | Oh, darling, that’s so sweet. | 哦 亲爱的 真好听 |
[1:26:10] | You know, Michael, your father would’ve loved to be here. | 迈可 你父亲多么想见到这一天啊 |
[1:26:14] | I know, Ma. | 我知道 妈妈 |
[1:26:16] | Okay? I’m just glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你能来 |
[1:26:20] | Me too, bubbala. Me too. Me too. It’s beautiful. Beautiful. | 我也是 太美了一切都太美了 |
[1:26:26] | Beautiful. Look at her. | 看看她 |
[1:26:28] | Donna, my favorite. | 唐娜 我最喜欢她 |
[1:26:31] | You’re such a schmuck for letting her go. | 你居然放她走了 真笨蛋 |
[1:26:33] | But don’t let me ruin your evening. I’ll talk to you later. | 别让我毁了你的夜晚 晚点见 |
[1:26:37] | Christina. | 克里斯蒂娜 |
[1:26:42] | Michael, you’ve been so generous taking care of all this… | 迈可 你真慷慨 |
[1:26:45] | …and the kids’ honeymoon. | 包揽了他们的蜜月费 |
[1:26:46] | Absolutely. Thank you so much. | 应该的 谢谢你 |
[1:26:48] | Of course. Ben’s wife seems like a nice kid, huh? | 她是个好孩子 |
[1:26:53] | I think she’s wonderful. Definite keeper. | 我觉得她棒极了 好极了 |
[1:26:56] | Here’s one you might remember from The Cranberries. | 接下来是“酸莓合唱团” |
[1:27:05] | Out of all the songs, huh? | 最棒的歌 不是嘛? |
[1:27:09] | Bill, since it’s our son’s wedding… | 比尔 这是我们的孩子的婚礼 |
[1:27:11] | …do you mind if I dance with my ex-husband for a minute? | 你介意我和我的前夫跳只舞吗? |
[1:27:14] | Not at all. Thank you. | 不客气 谢谢 |
[1:27:17] | Just have her back by midnight, all right, champ? | 午夜之前让她回来 行吗 冠军? |
[1:27:19] | You got it, Bill. | 你会的 比尔 |
[1:27:33] | Why does he have a bathing suit on? | 他怎么不穿裤子? |
[1:27:37] | Nice Speedo, buddy. | 棒极了 史比杜 |
[1:27:51] | Still smelling good, huh? | 还是这么香? |
[1:27:53] | After all these years. | 这么多年后 |
[1:27:57] | Are you happy? | 高兴吗? |
[1:27:59] | Of course I’m happy, our son just got married. | 我当然高兴 我们的孩子结婚了 |
[1:28:02] | Not about that. Are you happy about where our lives ended up? | 不是这个 是关于我们走到这地步? |
[1:28:07] | “Ended.” It’s not over yet. | 还没有结束呢 |
[1:28:10] | That’s my Donna. It’s true. | 这才是我的唐娜 真的 |
[1:28:15] | That Samantha? | 那是萨曼塔? |
[1:28:17] | Hey. What are you doing? Put a sweater on. Cover them up. | 嘿 你干什么?把胸部盖上 |
[1:28:23] | What is with you? | 你怎么了? |
[1:28:26] | Just kidding, I… | 我开玩笑的 |
[1:28:28] | Just not used to seeing you all grown-up like this. | 我还不习惯见你们都长这么大 |
[1:28:32] | Okay, well, if that’s your way of telling me that I look pretty, then thank you. | 如果这是你的恭维 谢谢 |
[1:28:37] | Let’s go get some cake. | 我们去吃点心 |
[1:28:39] | I’ll race you there, Dad. Come on. Okay. | 爸爸 我们比赛谁先到 好啊 |
[1:28:43] | “Dad”? | “爸爸”? |
[1:28:47] | Michael, are you okay? | 迈可 你还好吗? |
[1:28:51] | Is there a doctor? We need a doctor here! | 有医生吗? 医生! |
[1:28:57] | Michael! | 迈可! |
[1:28:59] | Dad! Dad! | 爸爸! 爸爸! |
[1:29:04] | It’s just corn flakes. | 只是麦片而已 |
[1:29:31] | One dance, you pop an artery. | 跳一支舞 你的大动脉就破了 |
[1:29:35] | Why’d you make me waste my entire life? | 为什么让我浪费了一生? |
[1:29:39] | You were fast-forwarding through your life… | 你在遇到我之前 |
[1:29:41] | …Iong before you ever met me. | 已经快进了你的人生 |
[1:29:44] | You lived the life you chose, big shot. | 你自己决定的你的人生 |
[1:29:47] | This is not the life I wanted. | 这不是我想要的 |
[1:29:49] | It is. | 它是 |
[1:29:56] | Looks like it is. | 看起来是 |
[1:30:01] | Hey. You’re up. How you feeling? | 怎么样了? |
[1:30:06] | I feel better now that you guys are here. | 你们来了我感觉好多了 |
[1:30:09] | Samantha’s been here like 36 hours straight. | 萨曼塔守了36个小时了 |
[1:30:12] | She said she wouldn’t leave the hospital until you woke up. | 她说你不醒她就不走 |
[1:30:16] | Why’d you do that? Because. You’re my father. | 你为什么要这样做? 因为你是我爸爸 |
[1:30:20] | I thought Bill was your father. | 我以为比尔是你爸爸 |
[1:30:24] | I have two fathers. | 我有两个爸爸 |
[1:30:27] | One of them told me he was gonna live till he was 200. Remember? | 有个告诉我他能活200岁 记得吗? |
[1:30:33] | You both really need to get some sleep. | 你们俩都需要休息一下 |
[1:30:36] | And I got a plane to catch. | 我还要赶飞机 |
[1:30:39] | Big Ben’s gotta go on his honeymoon. | 大本要去度蜜月了 |
[1:30:42] | Actually, I just canceled the honeymoon. | 我可以取消 |
[1:30:45] | Kensington deal might fall through, so I gotta go do damage control. | 金士顿的合同可能要黄 我要去善后 |
[1:30:49] | Julie and I can go to Italy anytime. No. | 朱丽和我随时能去意大利 不 |
[1:30:51] | It’s not that big a deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[1:30:53] | That’s not fair to your wife. Dad… | 这对你太太不公平 爸爸 |
[1:30:55] | …she gets it. Keeping the business going is more important. | 她知道男人要以事业为重 |
[1:30:58] | Guys, I’m sorry. You’re gonna have to leave. He needs his rest. | 你们得走了 他需要休息 |
[1:31:01] | All right. Bye, Dad. | 再见 爸爸 |
[1:31:04] | Bye, Daddy. | 再见 爹的 |
[1:31:17] | Get this off of me. | 把这些拿开 |
[1:31:23] | Whoa, whoa! | 哇 哇哦! |
[1:31:25] | Hey, fella, you’re a long way from walking out of here. | 你还不能下地呢 |
[1:31:28] | I gotta see my son. | 我要见我的孩子 |
[1:31:29] | You’re not going anywhere. Now, get back into the bed. | 你哪儿不能去 回床上去 |
[1:31:33] | Isn’t that Colin Farrell? Where? | 那是克林·法瑞尔吗? 哪儿? |
[1:31:41] | Michael. | 迈可 |
[1:31:42] | Those machines are keeping you alive. | 这个机器让你活着 |
[1:31:46] | I gotta talk to my boy. | 我的告诉我的孩子 |
[1:31:55] | Michael, stop. No. | 迈可 停下 不 |
[1:32:00] | Michael, it doesn’t have to end now. | 迈可 没必要这么快结束 |
[1:32:12] | Ben! | 本! |
[1:32:26] | Ben! | 本! |
[1:32:36] | Ben! | 本! |
[1:32:41] | Ben! | 本! |
[1:32:47] | Dad? Dad? | 爸爸? 爸爸? |
[1:32:49] | Dad, what are you doing? | 爸爸 你这是干嘛? |
[1:32:52] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:32:54] | Oh, my God. Help! Help! | 哦 我的上帝 来人啊!来人啊! |
[1:32:58] | Dad! Dad! Help! | 爸爸! 爸爸! 来人啊! |
[1:33:00] | Ben, Ben. | 本 本 |
[1:33:06] | Family. Family. Family. | 家庭 家庭 家庭 |
[1:33:09] | What? | 什么? |
[1:33:10] | Family. Family. Family comes first. | 家庭 家庭 家庭第一 |
[1:33:15] | Family comes first. | 家庭第一 |
[1:33:17] | Honeymoon. Honeymoon. | 蜜月 蜜月 |
[1:33:20] | Honeymoon. I love you. | 蜜月 蜜月 我爱你 |
[1:33:25] | Samantha. Samantha. | 萨曼塔 萨曼塔 |
[1:33:27] | I didn’t make 200, but I love you. | 我没活到200岁 但是我爱你 |
[1:33:32] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:33:34] | Bill, Bill, Bill. | 比尔 比尔 比尔 |
[1:34:03] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:34:09] | Michael. | 迈可 |
[1:34:11] | The note you wrote her, it’s in your pocket. | 你的条子在口袋里 |
[1:34:29] | Forever and ever, babe. | 一生一世 宝贝 |
[1:34:39] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[1:35:15] | Where am I? You’re in Bed Bath & Beyond, sir. | 我在哪儿? 你在超越商店 |
[1:35:19] | I was just watching you sleep. | 我一直在看你睡觉 |
[1:35:21] | You looked like you were having a crazy dream. | 你好像做了一个疯狂的梦 |
[1:35:24] | What? | 什么? |
[1:35:25] | You’re not supposed to lay in the beds, but I do sometimes. | 你不该躺在床上的 不过我有时候也这么做 |
[1:35:31] | I’m back in the store? | 我回到商店了? |
[1:35:37] | I’m young again. I’m young again. | 我又年轻了 我又年轻了 |
[1:35:41] | Well, I mean, you’re not “young” young. | 我意思是你不是那么年轻 |
[1:35:43] | I’m young. You’re kind of on the back nine. | 不 我才年轻 你有点老了 |
[1:35:45] | No, no. No. I’m just teeing off, baby. | 不不不 我只是… |
[1:35:49] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[1:35:50] | You want a friend? You want a friend? I’ll be your friend, baby. | 你想要给朋友是吗? 我会成你的朋友 宝贝 |
[1:35:54] | I’ll be your friend. I’ll be your… | 我会成你的朋友 |
[1:35:58] | Oh, my God! | 哦 我的上帝! |
[1:36:04] | Yes, my crappy car! | 我的破车! |
[1:36:07] | You mediocre, middle-class piece of shit! | 你这普普通通的中产阶级破车! |
[1:36:10] | I love you! | 我爱你! |
[1:36:21] | Pop, Pop. Pop. There he is. There he is. | 爸爸 爸爸 你还在 |
[1:36:25] | What’s wrong? What happened? Nothing’s wrong. | 怎么了 出什么事了? 没事 |
[1:36:28] | Everything’s incredible, Ma. I just wanted to tell you I love you. | 妈妈我只想告诉你我很爱你们 |
[1:36:31] | I love you. I love you so much. | 我爱你 我很爱你 |
[1:36:33] | You gotta tell me how you do the quarter trick, it’s driving me crazy. | 你的硬币把戏把我搞疯了 告诉我 |
[1:36:36] | A magician never reveals his secrets. | 魔法师不会透露秘密 |
[1:36:38] | However, if you invite us over for dinner more… | 如果你邀请我的话… |
[1:36:41] | You come over tomorrow night, and the night after that. Any time you want. | 明天晚上就来 以后什么时候都可以 |
[1:36:44] | Stop, I’m gonna have a heart attack. No, I have the heart attacks. | 住手 心脏病要犯了 不 我才有心脏病 |
[1:36:47] | Thank you so much for giving birth to me, I know it hurt. Okay? | 谢谢你生下我 我知道那很痛 |
[1:36:51] | You have no idea. But, honey, please, stay off the bong pipe. | 你不会知道的 宝贝 别吃那甜点 |
[1:36:54] | I can’t promise you that. | 我可不保证 |
[1:36:58] | Okay. I’m up. | 好了 我醒了 |
[1:37:02] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[1:37:05] | If you massage me first. | 如果你先给我按摩 |
[1:37:08] | Okay, let’s go to sleep. | 好吧 继续睡觉 |
[1:37:26] | Mom, wake up! There’s a crazy noise downstairs. | 妈妈 起来 楼下有声音 |
[1:37:34] | What the heck is going on? | 搞什么飞机啊? |
[1:37:36] | Hey, do you mind? I am trying to concentrate. | 嘿 小声点行吗? 我需要集中精力 |
[1:37:38] | Here I am, staying up all night… | 我的熬夜 |
[1:37:40] | …trying to come up with activities for our Fourth of July camping trip… | 为我们的国庆露营做准备 |
[1:37:44] | …but you won’t let me think! | 你都不给我机会想! |
[1:37:45] | You want time to think? Why don’t you think about the fact that you just wo… | 你需要时间想? 你为什么不多… |
[1:37:52] | What did you just say? | 你刚才说什么? |
[1:37:53] | Yes, you heard me. If you keep up this weird attitude… | 你听到了 如果你继续这样的态度… |
[1:37:57] | …I won’t be able to work for a year and have to plan 10 more vacations. | 我没法在1年里设计10次假期 |
[1:38:00] | That make you happy? Did you eat a bad Yodel? | 高兴吗? 你是不是吃错药了? |
[1:38:03] | Give me those big lips. | 我亲亲你性感的嘴 |
[1:38:06] | What’s going on down here? Ben. Ben! | 怎么了? 本 本! |
[1:38:09] | Come here. Oh, my God. | 过来 我的上帝 |
[1:38:11] | I missed you, I missed you. Look at you, boy. | 我想你 我想你 看看你 大男孩 |
[1:38:13] | I’m gonna finish the tree house. We’re gonna sleep in it next weekend. | 我马上弄完树屋 咱们下周就上去睡觉 |
[1:38:17] | From now on, we’re gonna exercise and I’m not gonna wear a Speedo. | 从今天开始我们一起健身 |
[1:38:20] | All right! All right. | 好啊! 好啊 |
[1:38:21] | And you. Nice jump! I love you. | 跳得漂亮! 我爱你 |
[1:38:25] | One day, you are gonna be the hottest chick alive. | 有一天 你会成为最火辣的女孩 |
[1:38:27] | But you still gotta have brains. | 但你还得有头脑 |
[1:38:29] | So tomorrow I’m gonna teach you calculus. | 明天我要教你微积分 |
[1:38:31] | You know calculus? | 你懂微积分? |
[1:38:33] | I knew you’d call me on that. Your mom will teach you. | 好吧被你看穿了 让你妈教你吧 |
[1:38:35] | Now, get your rest, because tomorrow we’re going camping! | 快去睡觉 我们明天要去露营! |
[1:38:38] | I know! It’s gonna be the best! | 我知道! 那会是最棒的! |
[1:38:40] | Put a sweater on! Don’t take it off! Okay, Daddy. | 衣服穿好 不准脱! 好 爸爸 |
[1:38:43] | Oh, and Sundance! | 哦 阳阳! |
[1:38:45] | Doggie years go by very quick, so it’s time to enjoy the real thing. | 你该享受一下真家伙了 |
[1:38:51] | Yeah, go get some, baby. | 去吧 宝贝 |
[1:39:08] | What are you doing? What are you doing? | 你在干什么? 你在干什么? |
[1:39:13] | No. Go to Sundance, not the duck. | 不 是阳阳 不是鸭子 |
[1:39:21] | They told me at the pet store it was a female. | 宠物店说她是母狗 |
[1:39:23] | They lied to me, I guess. | 看来我上当了 |
[1:39:27] | You staying downstairs tonight? Why? That’s getting you going? | 你今晚在楼下过? 你想怎么? |
[1:39:31] | It’s Fourth of July, I’m gonna celebrate with my wife. | 国庆日 我应该和老婆好好庆祝 |
[1:39:35] | Take my time, massage her, make sure she is fully satisfied. | 慢慢来 先按摩 让她充分得到满足 |
[1:39:40] | But you know, it isn’t the Fourth of July, it’s only the second. | 今天不是国庆 国庆是昨天 |
[1:39:44] | That’s even better. Happy second of July, honey. | 那就庆祝国庆第二天吧 |
[1:39:48] | Think I like this holiday. Yeah? | 我喜欢这节日 恩? |
[1:39:50] | I’m gonna go change into my Pocahontas costume. | 我会换上我的“风中奇缘”装扮 |
[1:39:53] | I’ll see you upstairs. I’ll bring the duck. | 楼上见 我会带鸭子上来 |
[1:39:57] | Okay, I gotta call my dad and tell him to get the old tent ready. | 我叫老爸把帐篷准备好 |
[1:40:22] | “Like I said, ‘Good guys need a break.’ | “象我说的 好人该有好运” |
[1:40:26] | I know you’ll do the right thing this time. | 你这次会做正确的选择 |
[1:40:30] | Love, Morty. | 爱你的 莫蒂 |
[1:40:33] | P. S: | 附注: |
[1:40:34] | Your wife’s rocking body still drives me crazy.” | 你老婆真火辣 我快疯了 |
[1:40:39] | Okay, Morty. | 好的 莫蒂 |
[1:41:04] | Hey, who wants to have a pillow fight? | 嘿 谁想打枕头仗? |