英文名称:Heidi
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | 中文字幕|沉默中的爆发 [自翻] 英文字幕|CheungCheung [来源网络] | |
[01:26] | Heidi! Come on! | 海蒂!过来! |
[01:50] | Hello, Dete. | 你好,迪提 |
[01:57] | I’m hot. | 好热 |
[02:00] | – Is it far? – Heidi, it’s right at the top. | – 还有多远? – 海蒂,就在山顶 |
[02:04] | Hello, Dete. | 你好,迪提 |
[02:05] | Hello. | 你好 |
[02:08] | – Is that your late sister’s daughter? – Yes. | – 这是你妹妹的女儿? – 是的 |
[02:12] | – Come on, Heidi. We have to go. – She’s got so big. | – 过来,海蒂,我们要走了 – 她都长这么大了 |
[02:18] | Come on. | 过来 |
[02:23] | Where are you taking her? | 你要带她去哪? |
[02:27] | – To her grandfather. – To the Alp-Uncle? | – 到她爷爷那去 – 去阿蒙治叔叔那? |
[02:30] | Good heavens! | 我的老天! |
[02:32] | Dete. | 迪提 |
[02:33] | He’s godless and hates every living soul. | 他很冷漠讨厌与人接触 |
[02:37] | They say he even forgot how to speak. | 据说他甚至忘记了怎么说话 |
[02:39] | Am I meant to put her in a home? | 我要把她寄养在别人家? |
[02:42] | Or give her to some farmer we don’t know? | 或者把她交给我们不认识的农民家? |
[02:45] | You know that nobody wants an extra mouth to feed. | 你应当明白没有人想多养活一个人 |
[02:50] | She might have been better off with strangers. | 同陌生人呆在一起也许对她比较好 |
[02:53] | He even fell out with his own son. May God rest his soul. | 他甚至与自己的儿子闹翻了,愿上帝宽恕他的灵魂 |
[02:58] | And I’m sure he won’t want anything to do with the child. | 同时我确定他不会想和这个孩子扯上关系 |
[03:18] | Heidi! Where are you? | 海蒂!你在哪? |
[03:22] | Heidi, come here right now! | 海蒂,马上过来 |
[03:28] | Coming! | 过来! |
[04:14] | Hello, Grandfather. | 你好,爷爷 |
[04:20] | Hello, Alp-Uncle. | 你好,阿蒙治叔叔 |
[04:24] | This is Heidi. | 她叫海蒂 |
[04:27] | Your grandchild. | 你的孙女 |
[04:35] | I’ve found a position in Frankfurt. | 我在法兰克福找到份工作 |
[04:38] | So now I’m bringing her to you. | 所以我把她带给你 |
[04:43] | She’s your own flesh and blood after all. | 她毕竟流淌着你的血脉 |
[04:46] | Go! And take her with you. | 带着她滚 |
[04:49] | I’ve looked after her for five years. | 我已经照顾她五年了 |
[04:52] | – But I can’t do it anymore. – Get out of here! | – 现在没法照顾了 – 滚! |
[05:05] | Heidi, listen to me. | 海蒂,听好了 |
[05:08] | There’s nothing to be scared of. | 没有什么好害怕的 |
[05:10] | I’m sure Uncle won’t hurt you. | 我确定你爷爷不会伤害你 |
[05:17] | Right, now go. | 好的,过去吧 |
[05:23] | Go! | 去啊! |
[05:25] | God forgive me. | 上帝原谅我吧 |
[05:40] | The child!Take the child with you! | 孩子!把这孩子带走! |
[05:46] | Go on, go with her! | 过来,跟她走! |
[05:50] | But she doesn’t want me either. | 她不要我了 |
[06:10] | Grandfather? | 爷爷? |
[08:03] | Good morning, Grandfather. | 早上好,爷爷 |
[08:38] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[09:03] | – Thank you. – I’ll take you to the parson. | – 谢谢 – 我带你去牧师那一趟 |
[09:06] | He’ll know what to do with you. | 他会知道怎么处理你 |
[09:22] | Open up. | 张嘴 |
[09:29] | The child is strong. | 孩子很结实 |
[09:33] | And healthy. | 健康 |
[09:35] | She won’t be much trouble. | 她不会有问题的 |
[09:37] | She can’t stay with me. | 她不能和我呆在一起 |
[09:42] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[09:44] | – I’m going to Maienfeld in three days. – Maybe a farmer has a use for her. | – 这几天我要去迈恩费尔德一趟 – 也许有人可以收留她 |
[09:49] | Otherwise, it’s a home. | 毕竟,是个家 |
[09:52] | But she has to stay with you until then. | 但是她这段时间得和你住在一起 |
[09:55] | I’ll bring her down then. | 到时我带她过来 |
[09:59] | It’s your Christian duty to look after your grandchild. | 照顾你的孙女是你应尽的责任 |
[10:09] | Here, off you go. | 好了,下来吧 |
[10:23] | Grandfather? | 爷爷? |
[10:26] | Should I sleep in the stable again tonight? | 今晚我还睡在畜棚里吗? |
[10:30] | Sleep wherever you want. | 随你睡哪儿 |
[10:46] | You only have one chair. | 你只有一把椅子 |
[10:52] | And only one bed. | 一张床 |
[11:02] | What’s that up there? | 上面是干什么的 |
[11:22] | I want to sleep up here in the hay.Am I allowed? | 我想睡在上面的干草里,可以吗? |
[11:29] | Grandfather? | 爷爷? |
[11:32] | I’d rather not go into a home. | 我不想去别人家 |
[12:18] | – Good morning, Grandfather. – Drink your milk. | – 早上好,爷爷 – 喝你的牛奶 |
[12:31] | Stop there! – | 停下! |
[12:38] | Good morning, goats. – | 早上好,山羊们 |
[12:41] | Little Bear! Little Swan! Come on! | 小熊、小天鹅[羊名],过来! |
[12:45] | Come on! Chop chop! | 来吧 |
[12:47] | Good day, General Goatherd. | 早上好,牧羊人 |
[12:54] | Take the girl with you out on the alp today. | 今天带女孩和你一起去阿尔卑斯山上去 |
[13:00] | She doesn’t know how things work in the mountains. | 她不知道山上的事情 |
[13:03] | Hello. My name is Heidi. | 你好,我叫海蒂 |
[13:09] | – Right. – Thank you. | – 好吧 – 谢谢 |
[13:13] | Come on. | 过来 |
[13:19] | Did you hear him?You have to do what I say. | 听到他说的了吗?你得听我的话 |
[13:22] | Yeah, yeah. | 好的 |
[13:24] | – What’s your name? – Peter. | – 你叫什么名字? – 皮特 |
[13:27] | – Are you living with him now? – Yes, he’s my grandfather. | – 你和他一起住吗? – 是的,他是我爷爷 |
[13:30] | Your grandfather? | 你爷爷? |
[13:32] | Why don’t you live with your parents? | 为什么不和你的父母一起住 |
[13:34] | Because they’re dead. | 他们去世了 |
[13:38] | My father is dead too. | 我父亲也去世了 |
[13:40] | I was living with my Aunt Dete in Bad Ragaz until now. | 以前我和我的姑姑迪提一起住在拉格斯 |
[13:44] | I had to sit inside all day. | 一整天我都得坐在家里 |
[13:46] | But here is much better.I can be outside! | 这里太好了,我可以出来玩! |
[13:49] | – Hey, stay with me! – Yeah, yeah. | – 跟紧我 – 好的 |
[14:40] | What’s that little one called? | 那个小的叫什么? |
[14:43] | – Snowhopper. – Will you show me how to make a fire? | – Snowhopper – 你能教我怎么生火吗? |
[14:48] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[14:54] | Hey, Peter. | 嘿!皮特 |
[14:57] | Did you eat some of my cheese and sausage? | 你吃了我的奶酪和香肠吗? |
[14:59] | What, me? | 什么,我吗? |
[15:01] | No, that wasn’t me. | 不,不是我 |
[15:04] | Who else could it have been? | 还能是谁? |
[15:06] | I don’t know. Maybe a goat? | 不知道,也许是山羊干的? |
[15:10] | A goat? | 山羊? |
[15:14] | Hey! Stay there. | 停下! |
[15:16] | Little Swan, Thistlefinch! Stop it, stop! | 小天鹅,停下 |
[15:22] | Get away! Stop that! | 走开,停止打斗 |
[15:24] | – Just you wait! – Leave him! | – 待在那里 – 放过他 |
[15:27] | Do you never listen?I said stay over there! | 没听见吗,我让你待在那里 |
[15:30] | Stop hitting them!They stopped fighting. | 不要打它,它们不打架了 |
[15:32] | They need to be punished.They give less milk if they fight. | 需要惩罚它们,因为打架导致产奶少了 |
[15:36] | If you stop hitting them,I’ll give you half my food. | 如果你不打它们,我分一半吃的给你 |
[15:40] | Half of it? | 一半? |
[15:44] | Every day? | 每天? |
[15:45] | But you’re not allowed to hit the goats anymore. | 但你不能再打这些山羊 |
[15:49] | Do you promise? | 成交? |
[15:51] | Every day. Half. | 每天,一半 |
[16:02] | – Do you see? Look. – I can see. | – 看到了吗? – 看到了 |
[16:08] | Look. Ouick, get down! | 看,快,趴下 |
[16:10] | Now your turn. | 该你了 |
[16:11] | – Me? – Yes. | – 我 – 是的 |
[16:36] | – Heidi? – Yes? | – 海蒂? – 嗯? |
[16:38] | – Maybe don’t mention the food. – I won’t say anything. | – 不要提食物的事情 – 我不会说的 |
[16:44] | In the village they say he killed someone once. | 村里人说他杀过人 |
[17:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:11] | I’d rather sleep in the stable affer all. | 我还是睡在畜棚里吧 |
[17:16] | Did Peter tell you stories about me? | 皮特和你讲了我的传闻吗? |
[17:24] | And you just believe him? | 你相信他的话? |
[17:27] | Is it true what he says? | 他说的是真的吗? |
[17:30] | People like saying nasty things. | 人们喜欢说些鸡毛蒜皮的事情 |
[17:35] | You have to decide whether to trust your own eyes and ears | 你需要决定相信自己的眼睛和耳朵 |
[17:39] | or what other people say. | 还是别人的话 |
[18:07] | Goodnight, Grandfather. | 晚安,爷爷 |
[18:44] | Lovely. | 好美 |
[18:48] | I know my way around up here. | 我对这里很熟 |
[19:23] | I’ll show you tomorrow where the edelweiss grows. | 明天我告诉你雪绒花长在哪 |
[19:28] | Peter. | 皮特 |
[19:31] | I’ll be gone tomorrow.Grandfather is taking me to the parson. | 明天我得走了,爷爷要带我去牧师那里 |
[19:35] | What? | 什么? |
[19:38] | I’m on my own with these stupid goats again. | 其实是舍不得那些吃的了吧!…^_^ 我又要独自和这些愚蠢的山羊呆在一起了 |
[19:43] | Shoo! Move! Come on. | 走开 |
[19:46] | Go! Move it! | 走开 |
[20:13] | What on earth do you look like? | 看你弄成什么样了 |
[20:17] | Grandfather? | 爷爷? |
[20:21] | Is the chair for me? | 这是我的椅子? |
[20:24] | Who else? | 还能是谁的 |
[20:29] | But I’m leaving tomorrow. | 但我明天要离开了啊 |
[20:32] | You’re going out on the alp tomorrow. | 你明天要去山上 |
[20:35] | And the next day too? | 后天也去? |
[20:37] | Certainly. | 当然 |
[20:40] | Don’t ask so many questions and go and wash your face. | 不要再问问题了,去洗干净你的脸 |
[20:47] | Thank you, thank you, thank you! | 谢谢,谢谢,太感谢你了 |
[20:52] | Peter! I’m allowed to stay! | 皮特,我能留下来了 |
[21:48] | – Today is the last day I’ll be here. – Why? | – 今天是我最后一天来了 – 为什么 |
[21:51] | I have to go to school. | 我得去上学 |
[21:53] | When are you coming back? | 什么时候回来? |
[21:56] | In the spring, I think. | 春天吧,我想 |
[21:58] | Not until the spring? | 直到春天? |
[22:07] | You can come down and visit. | 你可以下山到我家来 |
[22:09] | Grandmother will be pleased to see you. | 我奶奶会很高兴看见你 |
[22:17] | No more eating, you’ve had enough! | 别吃了,吃的够多了 |
[22:23] | Come on! | 跟上! |
[22:28] | May I go to school too? | 我能去上学吗? |
[22:31] | Come on, eat. | 过来,吃饭 |
[22:38] | Look who’s there. | 看谁来了 |
[22:40] | That’s unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[22:45] | He shouldn’t be allowed to take care of a child. | 他不应该被允许照顾孩子 |
[22:48] | He’s looking over. | 他看过来啦 |
[23:17] | Good day. | 早上好 |
[23:19] | Hello. | 你好 |
[23:22] | Alp-Uncle… | 阿蒙治叔叔… |
[23:24] | What do you have planned for the girl? | 对这个女孩你有什么规划 |
[23:27] | That’s nothing to do with you. | 和你没关系 |
[23:29] | In a year she’ll have to go to school. | 她应该去上学 |
[23:31] | She doesn’t have to do anything. | 她不需要 |
[23:34] | Be sensible.Every child must learn to read. | 讲点理,每个孩子都该读书 |
[23:38] | She can’t come down from the alp on her own in the winter. | 她没法在冬天里独自一人从山上下来 |
[23:41] | Come on, child.You go outside. | 过来,孩子,出去玩 |
[23:48] | Alone the whole winter,up on that alp. | 整个冬天独自一人呆在山上 |
[23:51] | – A child of that age needs friends. – She has all she needs. | – 这么大的孩子需要朋友 – 她应有尽有 |
[23:58] | It’s against the law. | 这是违法的 |
[24:01] | I’m not interested in your laws. | 对你的法律不感兴趣 |
[24:14] | Come on. | 过来 |
[24:18] | Such a pig-headed fellow. | 老顽固 |
[24:33] | Here, look. | 看 |
[24:37] | It’s finished. | 做好了 |
[24:42] | Beautiful. | 好漂亮 |
[24:45] | Thank you, Grandfather. | 谢谢你,爷爷 |
[24:52] | If only it were spring again. | 要是春天来了就好了 |
[25:30] | Faster! | 快 |
[25:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:01] | When it gets dark,I’ll come and pick you up. | 天黑后我会来接你 |
[26:11] | Hello, is Peter there? | 皮特在家吗? |
[26:13] | He’s at school.But come inside. | 他在学校,进来吧 |
[26:23] | Mother, we have a visitor.It’s Heidi. | 母亲,我们有客人来了,是海蒂 |
[26:26] | Hello. | 你好 |
[26:28] | Child, she can’t see. | 孩子,她看不见 |
[26:31] | Come a little closer, Heidi. | 靠近点,海蒂 |
[26:37] | Can you see nothing, Grandmother? | 奶奶,你什么都看不见吗? |
[26:40] | With my eyes, nothing at all. | 是看不见 |
[26:42] | But with my hands,it’s different. | 但可以用手感受世界 |
[26:48] | – Heidi! – Peter! | – 海蒂 – 皮特 |
[26:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:57] | You’re not missing anything.School is so boring. | 你什么也没错过,学校好无聊 |
[27:00] | You just say that because you still can’t read. | 你这样说是因为你不会读书 |
[27:03] | You can’t either.What good does reading do up here? | 你也不会,读书有什么好的 |
[27:06] | Eat your food! | 吃你的饭 |
[27:12] | You can have mine, Grandmother. | 奶奶,吃我的吧 |
[27:15] | Thank you, Heidi,but it’s too hard. | 谢谢,海蒂,它太硬了 |
[27:19] | I hardly have any teeth left, you know. | 我快没牙了 |
[27:23] | Then I’ll take it. | 那我给我吧 |
[27:34] | Grandmother can’t see.Did you know? | 奶奶看不见,你知道吗? |
[27:39] | And she can’t eat any stale bread at all. | 她也不能吃陈面包 |
[27:45] | We’re lucky, aren’t we Grandfather? | 我们很幸运,不是吗,爷爷 |
[28:41] | Whoa there! | 噢,那里 |
[28:57] | Uncle? Hello. | 叔叔?你好 |
[29:02] | I’ve got some good news. | 我带来一些好消息 |
[29:05] | I’ve found a place for Heidi, | 我帮海蒂找到了好人家 |
[29:07] | with friends of my employers,in Frankfurt. | 在法兰克福,我雇主的朋友家里 |
[29:15] | It’s a well-respected family, | 这是一个受人尊敬的家庭 |
[29:17] | and Heidi could even go to school with their young daughter. | 海蒂可以和她们的女儿一起去上学 |
[29:24] | It’s a wonderful chance for her. | 对她来说太好了 |
[29:27] | Say something at least! | 说句话吧 |
[29:30] | When you’re finished, you can go. | 说完了就滚 |
[29:33] | But I want to take her with me. | 我想带走她 |
[29:35] | Heidi is staying here. | 海蒂待在这里 |
[29:40] | In the village they sayyou don’t let her go to school. | 村里人说你不让她上学 |
[29:44] | Because of your obstinacy,she won’t learn to read or write! | 因为你的固执她不会读也不会写 |
[29:48] | You want her to turn wild up here? | 你想让她在这里粗野下去? |
[29:50] | Why do you care about her all of a sudden? | 你为什么突然这么关心她? |
[29:54] | Uncle, last time I had no other choice. | 叔叔,上次我也没办法 |
[29:57] | There’s nothing more to say. | 没什么好说的了 |
[30:03] | If you don’t let her go to school, | 如果你不让她上学 |
[30:05] | they’ll take her away from you and put her in a home. | 他们会带走她并把她送到别人家里 |
[30:09] | I’m taking her today. With help from the villagers, if needs be. | 我今天要带走她,如果需要的话会寻求村民的帮助 |
[30:14] | Where is the child? | 孩子在哪? |
[30:17] | Heidi is mine. | 海蒂是我的 |
[30:19] | Now get out of here. | 现在滚! |
[30:47] | – Heidi! – Dete? | – 海蒂 – 迪提? |
[30:50] | – Aunt Dete! – Heidi, my child. | – 迪提姑姑 – 海蒂,我的孩子 |
[30:53] | Come here. | 过来 |
[30:55] | Have you missed me lots? | 想我吗? |
[30:58] | Boy, go back to your goats. | 小孩,放你的羊去 |
[31:01] | I have to talk to Heidi.Come on. | 我和海蒂有话要说 |
[31:07] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[31:13] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[31:14] | How would you like to live in a big, beautiful house? | 你想住在一个又大又漂亮的房子里吗? |
[31:20] | The Sesemanns,very kind people from Frankfurt, | 泽塞曼一家,来自法兰克福的非常好的人 |
[31:24] | are looking for a friend for their daughter. | 正在为他们的女儿寻找朋友 |
[31:28] | But I like it here. | 但我喜欢这里 |
[31:31] | But the girl in Frankfurt is so looking forward to you coming. | 但是法兰克福的女孩期待你的到来 |
[31:35] | I’d rather stay with Grandfather. | 我还是想和爷爷待在一起 |
[31:37] | Heidi, Grandfather wants you to come with me. | 海蒂,爷爷让你和我一起走 |
[31:44] | Really? | 真的? |
[31:46] | Child, we both just want what is best for you. | 孩子,我们都希望把最好的给你 |
[31:52] | Come along.The train is leaving soon. | 过来,火车快要开了 |
[31:54] | – But I have to say goodbye. – We don’t have any time. | – 但我得说再见 – 没时间了 |
[31:58] | – Is it far away? – No, no. | – 远吗? – 不远 |
[32:00] | And what if I don’t like it? | 如果我不喜欢那里呢 |
[32:03] | Then you can come back home. | 你可以回来 |
[32:05] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[32:07] | Come on. | 跟上 |
[32:20] | Come on, hurry! | 过来,快点 |
[32:27] | Where is Heidi? | 海蒂在哪 |
[32:42] | Go, hurry! | 快点 |
[32:49] | Hop on. | 上来 |
[32:52] | – Off we go! – All right. | – 出发吧 – 好的 |
[33:09] | They’ve gone!You’re late again, aren’t you? | 他们走了,你又晚了,不是吗? |
[33:19] | Keep looking. | 一直在寻找 |
[33:30] | It’s a miracle the child is still alive. | 孩子还活着真是一个奇迹 |
[34:14] | Heidi, stay here. | 海蒂,待在这 |
[34:16] | Stay here! | 待在这 |
[34:39] | Heidi, come with me.Come inside. | 海蒂,和我来,跟上 |
[35:08] | Are you free? | 有空吗 |
[35:10] | The Sesemann mansion, please. | 请去泽塞曼家 |
[35:13] | Come on. | 过来 |
[35:39] | Heidi! | 海蒂 |
[35:52] | Get out. | 出来 |
[36:02] | – Good day, ladies. – Good day. | – 日安,女士 – 日安 |
[36:08] | Welcome, ladies. | 欢迎,女士 |
[36:11] | Miss Rottenmeier is waiting for us. | 洛特梅尔小姐正在等我们 |
[36:14] | Please follow me. | 请跟着我 |
[36:46] | Heidi, stop it! | 海蒂,住手 |
[36:48] | I’m introducing you to Miss Rottenmeier now, okay? | 现在我要向洛特梅尔小姐介绍你,好吗? |
[36:52] | That’s the young lady’s governess. | 她是年轻小姐的家庭教师 |
[36:54] | Governess? | 家庭教师? |
[36:55] | She’s a very distinguished woman who looks affer Miss Klara. | 她是一位非常优秀的女士,现在照顾克拉拉小姐 |
[37:01] | So behave yourself! | 好好表现 |
[37:03] | – Miss Rottenmeier will see you now. – Right. Come along. | – 洛特梅尔小姐等着见你们 – 好的,跟上 |
[37:18] | Unfortunately, I had no time to change her clothes. | 不幸的是,我没时间给她换衣服 |
[37:29] | – What is your name? – Heidi. | – 你叫什么名字? – 海蒂 |
[37:31] | Heidi? That’s not a Christian name. | 海蒂?那不是一个基督徒的名字 |
[37:34] | Her name is Adelheid, like her mother. | 她叫艾迪尔海德,像她母亲 |
[37:37] | God rest her soul. | 上帝保佑她的灵魂 |
[37:46] | The child seems very young to me. | 孩子在我看来太小 |
[37:49] | Indeed, she is quite small for her age. | 确实,对于她的年纪来说身体有点小 |
[37:52] | – I’m eight. – Eight. | – 我八岁了 – 八岁 |
[37:56] | No, that won’t do at all.Come with me, Dete. | 不,这还不够,跟我过来,迪提 |
[38:05] | Adelheid is exactly what Mr Sesemann wanted. | 艾迪尔海德正是泽塞曼先生需要的 |
[38:09] | An unspoiled child from the Swiss countryside. | 来自瑞士乡下的孩子 |
[38:13] | And now I want my side of the deal. | 现在给我的报酬吧 |
[38:17] | – What should I call you? – Heidi. | – 我该叫你什么? – 海蒂 |
[38:21] | I’m Klara. | 我是克拉拉 |
[38:24] | Were you excited about Frankfurt? | 来法兰克福开心吗 |
[38:27] | Grandfather and Aunt Dete wanted me to come, | 爷爷和迪提姑姑希望我来 |
[38:30] | but if I don’t like it, I’m allowed to go back home. | 但如果我不喜欢,我可以回去 |
[38:34] | You’re the most curious girl I’ve ever met. | 你是我见过最好奇的孩子 |
[38:38] | Are those boys’ clothes? | 这是男孩子的衣服吗 |
[38:41] | It’s practical on the alp.Especially for climbing. | 在阿尔卑斯山区这很常见,尤其适合攀爬 |
[38:45] | Oh, climbing… | 噢,攀爬 |
[38:50] | Can’t you walk? | 你不能走路吗? |
[38:52] | No, sadly not. | 很不幸,不能 |
[38:54] | – So you always have to sit in this? – Yes. | – 所以你得坐在这上面? – 是的 |
[38:58] | Feel free to push me. | 随便推我走走吧 |
[39:05] | How do you like our house? | 喜欢我们的房子吗 |
[39:07] | It’s big. | 好大 |
[39:12] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:20] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[39:22] | I rode into the table. I wasn’t paying attention. I’m sorry. | 我冲向了桌子,没注意,抱歉 |
[39:31] | Right. It’s time for supper. | 好吧,晚饭时间到了 |
[39:37] | Let’s sit. | 坐吧 |
[39:55] | You look a bit like Peter the goatherd. | 你看起来像皮特一样的牧羊人 |
[39:58] | – Adelheid. – Adelheid | – 请原谅 – 什么? |
[40:00] | Don’t talk like that to the servants. | 不要那样和仆人交谈 |
[40:10] | In this house we use cutlery. | 这间房子里我们用餐具 |
[40:13] | She doesn’t even know the very basics. | 她不知道这些常识 |
[40:19] | Sorry. I’ll get a rag. | 抱歉,我去拿抹布 |
[40:22] | A rag? | 抹布? |
[40:23] | Sit down, Adelheid! | 坐下,艾迪尔海德! |
[40:27] | Tinette. Silence! | 蒂妮特,安静 |
[40:46] | Can I have two? | 能给我两个吗? |
[40:49] | Sebastian. | 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[40:51] | “Can he please pass me two rolls?” | 纠正发音的问题 他能给我两个面包卷吗? |
[40:55] | Can he please… give me two rolls? | 他能给…我两个面包卷吗? |
[41:00] | “Pass me two rolls.” | 递给我两个面包卷 |
[41:03] | Pass me two rolls. | 递给我两个面包卷 |
[41:06] | Two rolls. | 两卷 |
[41:08] | Two rolls, please. | 两卷,请 |
[41:19] | In this house there are rules, Adelheid. | 艾迪尔海德,在这房子里有些规矩 |
[41:22] | You are to refer to the servants as ‘he’ or ‘she’, | 提到仆人时你要说他或者她 |
[41:26] | and conversing with them is forbidden. | 禁止与他们交谈 |
[41:30] | Breakfast is at 7:30. | 早餐是七点半 |
[41:33] | Lessons will take place in the study and commence at 8:15. | 八点十五分开始上课 |
[41:38] | At 12:30 we take our lunch. | 十二点半午餐 |
[41:41] | Then two hours of rest. | 两小时午休 |
[41:44] | At 7 it’s bed time. | 晚上七点上床睡觉 |
[41:46] | In this house there is no running, hopping or jumping. | 房间里禁止奔跑,跳跃 |
[41:50] | We always walk. | 我们一直步行 |
[41:52] | We never raise our voices. | 从不大声说话 |
[41:54] | Miss Rottenmeier? | 洛特梅尔小姐? |
[43:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[43:09] | You can’t run around here like that. | 你不能像这样来回奔跑 |
[43:11] | – Me? – Yes! | – 我? – 是的! |
[43:29] | Don’t people wash up in the mountains? | 山上的人都不洗澡吗? |
[43:32] | Yes, we do. | 不,我们洗 |
[43:37] | I have heard that up there, | 我听说在山上 |
[43:42] | there are mountain trolls and gnomes. | 有巨人和侏儒 |
[43:45] | Have you ever seen one? | 你见过吗? |
[43:47] | Stay still. | 别动 |
[43:56] | Now put those on, and when you’re ready, come upstairs. | 穿上鞋子,准备好的话就上楼 |
[44:18] | Heidi! | 海蒂 |
[44:34] | No, the butter knife. | 不,黄油刀 |
[44:46] | Okay, Miss Adelheid. | 好的,艾迪尔海德小姐 |
[44:49] | Open the book at chapter one and read aloud. | 打开书本至第一章并朗读 |
[45:04] | I can’t. | 我不会 |
[45:06] | Pardon? | 什么? |
[45:08] | I can’t read. | 我不会读 |
[45:10] | You must know the letters. | 你应该认识字母 |
[45:15] | Which letter is this? | 这是哪个字母? |
[45:18] | It’s like a mountain. | 看起来像是座山 |
[45:21] | Yes, it is. | 是的,它是 |
[45:22] | Miss Klara, this is not funny. | 克拉拉小姐,这不好笑 |
[45:26] | Peter can’t read either. | 皮特也不会读书 |
[45:27] | – Peter? – Peter? | – 皮特? – 皮特? |
[45:29] | He’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友 |
[45:32] | Peter said we don’t need to up on the alp. | 皮特说我们山上不需要这个 |
[45:35] | You don’t need to? | 不需要? |
[45:37] | Miss… | 小姐… |
[45:40] | Every person can and must learn to read. | 每个人都应该也必须学会朗读 |
[45:45] | Please excuse me one moment. | 失陪一会 |
[45:49] | She doesn’t know the alphabet? | 她不认识字母表? |
[45:53] | A completely wild, uneducated creature has been brought into our house. | 粗野没教养的家伙不应该带进我们的房子 |
[45:58] | Maybe it would be appropriate for her to have a separate teacher. | 也许她应该有个单独的老师 |
[46:03] | You’d like that. | 你这么想? |
[46:05] | It can’t be asking too much | 不可能在进行克拉拉小姐 |
[46:07] | to teach the Swiss child the alphabet alongside Klara’s lesson. | 的课程时同时教这个瑞士孩子字母表 |
[46:11] | Certainly not, I just thought… | 当然不行,我只是想 |
[46:13] | As soon as Mr Sesemann returns, I’ll ensure Adelheid leaves this house. | 一旦泽塞曼先生回来,我相信艾迪尔海德得离开这里 |
[46:20] | Doesn’t this window open? | 窗户打不开吗? |
[46:25] | Why? | 为什么? |
[46:27] | I want to find out if you can see the mountains. | 我想试试看能否看到大山 |
[46:33] | Miss Adelheid, would you be so kind as to retake your seat | 艾迪尔海德小姐,能回到自己的座位吗? |
[46:38] | so that we can continue with the much-needed lesson? | 这样我们可以继续我们的课程 |
[46:44] | Miss Klara. | 克拉拉小姐 |
[46:51] | Miss Adelheid, the mountain is called ‘A’. | 艾迪尔海德小姐,这个山叫做A |
[46:56] | ‘A’ for Adelheid. | 艾迪尔海德的A |
[46:58] | – Exactly. – ‘A’. | – 对 – “A” |
[47:02] | Take me over there, Heidi. | 推我过去,海蒂 |
[47:12] | Not so wide! We don’t want to be seen. | 不要拉开这么大,不要被人发现 |
[47:21] | I wanted to show you this. | 我想让你看看这个 |
[47:24] | – Is that you? – And my mother. | – 是你吗? – 和我的母亲一起 |
[47:30] | But you’re standing up. | 但是你是站立的 |
[47:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[47:33] | I only became ill affer… | 我生病了在 |
[47:36] | Affer she died. | 我母亲去世后 |
[47:39] | Father misses her too. | 父亲也想她 |
[47:42] | He’s always travelling for his work. | 他经常因工作出去 |
[47:46] | And I’m always stuck in this house. | 我一直被困在这间房子里 |
[48:01] | You! | 你! |
[48:03] | Goodness me! Young ladies don’t creep up like that. | 上帝啊,年轻女士不会这样悄悄移动 |
[48:07] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[48:09] | It’s nap time, Miss Adelheid. | 现在是午休时间,艾迪尔海德小姐 |
[48:12] | But I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[48:13] | You shouldn’t sleep, just rest. | 不是睡觉,只是休息 |
[48:21] | How can I be of service to the young lady? | 需要我做些什么,年轻的女士 |
[48:25] | Do you… | 你能 |
[48:27] | Does he know how to open the window? | 他知道怎样打开窗户吗 |
[48:30] | Which one? | 哪一扇 |
[48:42] | Here, mademoiselle. | 好了,小姐[法语] |
[48:45] | Good gracious, not so far! | 小心,不要这么远 |
[48:50] | There are no mountains at all. | 根本看不见山 |
[48:53] | Well, you can’t see any from up here, | 好吧,从这里你不会看见任何山 |
[48:58] | but look,you can see much further from the tower. | 但是,看,在那个塔上你能看的更远 |
[49:06] | But now I have to close the window again and the young lady goes to her room. | 现在我得关上窗户,年轻的女士得回她的房间 |
[49:11] | Otherwise there’ll be trouble. | 否则会有麻烦了 |
[49:16] | Thank you and adieu. | 谢谢你,再见 |
[49:21] | Adieu. | 再见 |
[49:32] | We have to be back before the afternoon rest is over. | 我们得在午休结束前回来 |
[49:35] | Sure. | 当然 |
[49:40] | Right. | 右边 |
[49:42] | No, left! | 不,左边 |
[49:45] | That’s right. Along there. | 对了,这边 |
[49:54] | Apples, fresh apples! | 苹果,新鲜的苹果 |
[49:57] | Fresh apples! | 新鲜的苹果 |
[50:22] | The tower. | 塔 |
[50:24] | Where is it now? | 现在在哪儿? |
[50:28] | Heidi, I don’t know right now. | 海蒂,我不知道 |
[50:32] | Maybe he knows. | 也许他知道 |
[50:35] | Heidi, you can’t talk to a beggar! | 海蒂,你不能同乞丐说话 |
[50:40] | Heidi! | 海蒂 |
[50:43] | This way. | 这边 |
[50:52] | There it is. | 就在那儿 |
[51:04] | Bread! Fresh bread! | 面包,新鲜的面包 |
[51:08] | Fresh bread! | 新鲜的面包 |
[51:12] | There. That’s where you go in. | 这儿,从这里进去吧 |
[51:15] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[51:17] | Don’t worry about me. Go on, hurry! | 别管我,快上去 |
[51:23] | Go! | 去 |
[51:38] | I hope miss is well rested. | 我希望小姐休息好了 |
[51:43] | Miss? | 小姐? |
[52:03] | I’m sure the young lady will like this. | 我想年轻的女士会喜欢这个 |
[52:09] | How cute. | 好可爱 |
[52:12] | If you have a few pennies… | 只花一点点钱 |
[52:17] | Don’t just stand there. Search! | 不要站在那儿,去找 |
[52:19] | Miss? | 小姐? |
[52:21] | Adelheid! | 艾迪尔海德 |
[52:23] | Klara! | 克拉拉 |
[52:24] | I can’t find them. | 找不到他们 |
[52:26] | The front door was open. | 前门开着 |
[52:28] | – And? – Maybe they went out. | – 然后呢? – 也许她们出去了 |
[52:31] | Oh, right. Why out? Where? | 好吧,为什么出去,去哪儿了? |
[52:34] | I think we should look for them outside. | 我想我们得出去找她们 |
[52:36] | Good God! | 天啊 |
[52:39] | Find the children, Sebastian. | 塞巴斯蒂安,找到那些孩子 |
[52:42] | Find them! | 找到她们 |
[52:55] | Where are the mountains? | 山在哪儿? |
[53:18] | Grandfather. | 爷爷 |
[53:33] | Heidi, how was it? | 海蒂,怎么样了? |
[53:36] | Look. | 卢克 |
[53:38] | They’re so sweet. | 它们好可爱 |
[53:40] | We have to go. | 我们得走了 |
[53:44] | Come on! | 快点 |
[53:49] | Miss! | 小姐 |
[53:52] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么 |
[53:56] | Back to the house, quick as you can. | 尽快回去 |
[54:09] | Where on earth were they? | 她们到底去哪了 |
[54:12] | Not far.They just wanted to… | 不远,她们只是想去 |
[54:15] | – Get some fresh air. – Exactly. | – 呼吸点新鲜空气 – 对 |
[54:22] | You took Klara out of this house. | 你把克拉拉带出了这间屋子 |
[54:24] | Are you aware of how dangerous that is? | 你知道这有多危险吗? |
[54:27] | What… | 什么 |
[54:33] | What would you have told her father if something had happened to her? | 如果出了什么事怎么和她父亲交代 |
[54:43] | And your sash is all… | 你的腰带… |
[54:51] | Oh, goodness! Those creatures must go. | 天啊,这些小东西必须出去 |
[54:54] | – No… – Sebastian! | – 不! – 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[54:56] | – Can’t we keep them? – Absolutely not! | – 不能留下它们吗? – 当然不行 |
[54:58] | I… | 我… |
[55:00] | I can’t breathe. The fur! | 我无法呼吸,猫毛 |
[55:05] | Oh God! | 天啊 |
[55:07] | Get them away! | 弄走它们 |
[55:09] | Those creatures must go! | 这些东西必须弄走 |
[55:12] | Hurry up. Ouickly, Sebastian! | 快点,塞巴斯蒂安 |
[55:17] | – I’ll look affer these little mites. – I can’t breathe. | – 我会照顾这些小东西 – 我无法呼吸 |
[55:21] | Oh my god, take that one there!Hurry up! | 天啊,抓住那里的那只,快 |
[55:24] | Sebastian! Oh God. | 塞巴斯蒂安,我的天 |
[55:26] | Sebastian! The cat! It’s attacking me! | 塞巴斯蒂安,猫,它在攻击我 |
[55:54] | No. | 不 |
[55:56] | Adelheid will have no supper this evening. | 艾迪尔海德今晚没有晚饭吃 |
[55:59] | – But… – Miss Sesemann. | – 但… – 泽塞曼小姐 |
[56:01] | It is for adults to decide how children are brought up. | 改由大人们来决定怎样抚养小孩 |
[56:12] | Stand over there. | 站在那里 |
[56:13] | With your face to the wall. | 面对墙壁 |
[56:21] | Get a move on! | 动起来 |
[56:36] | With your face to the wall. | 面对墙壁 |
[56:45] | With your face to the wall, I said! | 面对墙壁,我说了 |
[56:53] | Next time I’ll lock you in the cellar with the rats. | 下次我会把你和老鼠一起关在笼子里 |
[57:43] | I have to go home. | 我要回家 |
[57:46] | Pardon me? | 什么? |
[57:47] | What? | 什么? |
[57:49] | Heidi! | 海蒂 |
[57:51] | I just have to. | 我只是想 |
[57:55] | But… | 但是… |
[57:56] | – But why? Heidi! – Adelheid | – 但是为什么,海蒂 – 艾迪尔海德 |
[57:59] | Stop right there. | 停在那儿 |
[58:02] | Heidi, wait! | 海蒂,等等 |
[58:03] | – I said stop! – Heidi! | – 我说了停下 – 海蒂 |
[58:06] | Don’t go! | 不要走 |
[58:08] | How dare you! | 你怎么敢 |
[58:09] | Dete said I can leave when I want. | 迪提说了我可以随时离开 |
[58:12] | Did she really? | 她说了吗? |
[58:13] | Then she lied. There’s no way you’re leaving. | 她骗了你,你无法离开 |
[58:19] | Don’t you know how lucky you are? | 你难道不知道你有多幸运吗 |
[58:21] | I wish I had grown up in such a house. | 我多么希望我在这样的家庭长大 |
[58:29] | What did you want to do with those rolls? | 带这么多面包卷你想干什么 |
[58:31] | They’re for Grandmother. | 为了奶奶 |
[58:34] | You stupid child. | 愚蠢的孩子 |
[58:36] | Leave them there. | 丢下它们 |
[58:38] | Heidi, what are you doing? | 海蒂,你在干什么 |
[58:45] | Look what you’re doing to the young lady. | 瞧你对千金小姐做了什么 |
[58:55] | Now go to your room. | 回你的房间 |
[58:58] | Right this second. | 现在 |
[59:04] | Tinette. | 蒂妮特 |
[59:06] | Tinette! | 蒂妮特 |
[59:34] | Grandfather. | 爷爷 |
[1:00:04] | Where is Klara? | 克拉拉在哪 |
[1:00:07] | She’s ill. | 她病了 |
[1:00:08] | Sick! Because of you. | 病了,都怪你 |
[1:00:37] | So, here’s our little Swiss girl. | 哦,我们的小瑞士女孩来了 |
[1:00:41] | Don’t be scared. I’m just the doctor. | 不要害怕,我只是个医生 |
[1:00:44] | – Hiya. – Hiya? | – 嗨 – 嗨? |
[1:00:47] | Hiya. | 嗨 |
[1:00:49] | Is Klara sick? | 克拉拉病了吗 |
[1:00:51] | The young lady is much better. | 她现在好多了 |
[1:00:53] | I think she’ll be pleased to see you. | 我想她会很高兴见到你 |
[1:00:57] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:00:59] | Adieu. | 再见 |
[1:01:08] | Am I so awful I make you want to leave? | 我是如此的糟糕以至于你想离开吗 |
[1:01:11] | No, that’s not it. | 不,不是因为那个 |
[1:01:22] | I only have you, Heidi. | 我只有你,海蒂 |
[1:01:26] | We could have such a nice time together. | 我们能够一起度过一段美好时光 |
[1:01:38] | “N”! ‘N’. | |
[1:01:43] | – You should be a little faster by now. – ‘O’. | – 你现在应该快点 – “O” |
[1:01:51] | It looks like a bread roll. | 看起来像面包卷 |
[1:01:55] | Exactly. | 确实像 |
[1:01:57] | It’s not a ‘T’ for tread, | 它不是“tread”的“T” |
[1:02:00] | or a ‘K’ for kread, | 或者“kread”的“K” |
[1:02:02] | but a ‘B’… A ‘B’ for bread. | 只是个“B…bread”的“B” |
[1:02:05] | And that starts with a… | 以一个“B”开始 |
[1:02:08] | ‘B’! What’s wrong with you? How have you forgotten? | 你到底怎么了,你忘了吗? |
[1:02:34] | You’ve really dolled yourself up. | 你打扮的真漂亮 |
[1:02:37] | I haven’t dolled myself up at all. How dare you! | 我根本没有打扮自己,你怎敢[这样说]! |
[1:02:56] | – Welcome home, sir. – Sebastian. | – 欢迎回来,先生 – 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[1:03:06] | – My dear! – Nice to have you here, Mrs Sesemann. | – 亲爱的 – 很高兴见到你,泽塞曼夫人 |
[1:03:15] | – Father! – Klara, my child. | – 爸爸 – 克拉拉,我的孩子 |
[1:03:18] | – My darling child! – How wonderful, father. | – 我亲爱的孩子 – 太好了,爸爸 |
[1:03:24] | Ah, so this is our Adelheid? | 啊,你是我们的艾迪尔海德? |
[1:03:28] | Good day. | 日安 |
[1:03:30] | I have a surprise for you. | 我有个惊喜给你 |
[1:03:38] | – Grandmama! – Klara. | – 奶奶 – 克拉拉 |
[1:03:42] | My sweet, sweet girl. | 我的乖乖孙女 |
[1:03:47] | I’m only passing through,but I had to see you. | 我只是路过,但我必须见见你 |
[1:03:51] | Let me look at you. | 让我看看你 |
[1:03:53] | You look very well! | 你看起来很好 |
[1:03:56] | And… | 而且 |
[1:03:58] | Good day, medeme. | 日安,夫人 |
[1:04:01] | Madame. | 夫人 |
[1:04:02] | Poppycock! | 瞎说 |
[1:04:05] | Just call me Grandmama. | 叫我奶奶 |
[1:04:13] | We were right to find a friend for Klara. | 我们幸运能找到一个克拉拉的朋友 |
[1:04:16] | She’s much better, so cheerful. | 她好多了,很开心 |
[1:04:19] | I’m afraid my news will dampen your spirits somewhat. | 恐怕我的消息会让你失望 |
[1:04:24] | In my opinion, Adelheid shows signs of… | 在我看来,艾迪尔海德表现的… |
[1:04:28] | There’s no other way for me to put it… | 我没有办法教育好她 |
[1:04:31] | …not being in her right mind. | 她有点不对劲 |
[1:04:35] | Not in her right mind? | 不对劲 |
[1:04:37] | – What do you mean? – Adelheid still can’t read. | – 什么意思 – 她不会朗读 |
[1:04:41] | She can’t even recognise the letters, | 她甚至不认识字母 |
[1:04:44] | even though Mr Kandidat is doing the very best he can. | 即使教书先生尽他所能 |
[1:04:50] | This is seriously disrupting Miss Klara’s lessons. | 这严重影响了克拉拉小姐的学习 |
[1:04:53] | And her behaviour is impossible,downright wild. | 她的行为是不合适的,相当狂野 |
[1:04:58] | Well, well.I’m going to make up my own mind. | 好吧,我得拿个主意了 |
[1:05:03] | And then we’ll take it from there. | 然后我们要对此负责 |
[1:05:14] | “When the young shepherd counted his sheep in the evening, | 当年轻的牧羊人在晚上数他的羊时 |
[1:05:19] | he realised that the smallest one was missing.” | 他发现最小的不见了 |
[1:05:23] | “Where could it be?” | 去哪了呢? |
[1:05:26] | “Outside it began to snow and an icy wind blew.” | 外面开始下雪,刮起了寒风 |
[1:05:30] | That happened to me and Peter once. | 我和皮特曾今遇到过这样的情况 |
[1:05:32] | We lost a goat. | 我们丢失了一只山羊 |
[1:05:35] | – Did you find it again? – Yes. Thankfully. | – 后来找到了吗? – 是的,谢天谢地 |
[1:05:40] | There, where you come from… | 你从哪来 |
[1:05:43] | I’m sure it’s very different to here.Am I right? | 我想一定和这里不同,我说的对吗? |
[1:05:56] | How does the story continue? | 故事接下来怎么了 |
[1:05:58] | Please. | 请告诉我 |
[1:06:01] | “It got darker and darker and the snowflakes whirled through the air.” | 天越来越黑,雪花夹杂在空气中 |
[1:06:06] | “But all of a sudden | 但是突然 |
[1:06:09] | he heard the very quiet bleating of a little sheep.” | 他听到了小羊的微弱心跳 |
[1:06:15] | Right, that’s where I’m stopping. | 好吧,我就读到这儿 |
[1:06:21] | But the little sheep. Does he find it? | 但是小羊,他找到了吗? |
[1:06:24] | You can read that for yourself. | 你可以自己读这一段 |
[1:06:27] | But I can’t. | 但我不会啊 |
[1:06:29] | Why ever not? | 为什么不会呢 |
[1:06:32] | Peter said we don’t have to read. | 皮特说我们不需要朗读 |
[1:06:35] | Peter did, did he? | 皮特说的,是吗? |
[1:06:37] | You don’t always have to believe what other people say. | 你不能总是相信别人说的话 |
[1:06:42] | If you could read you would know how the story continues. | 如果你能够阅读,你会知道故事接下来的情节 |
[1:06:50] | And you like stories, don’t you? | 然后你会喜欢上这个故事,不是吗? |
[1:06:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:06:54] | Well, then. | 那么,这样 |
[1:06:57] | I’ll leave the book there for you. | 这本书我留给你 |
[1:07:17] | Heidi is a sweet and incredibly sensitive child. | 海蒂是一个可爱并且极其敏感的孩子 |
[1:07:23] | I’m sure she can learn to read if given the right attention. | 我相信如果给予正确的引导她会学会阅读 |
[1:07:27] | Thank goodness for that. | 太好了 |
[1:07:29] | But I get the impression that she’s not very happy. | 但是我想她的内心并不快乐 |
[1:07:34] | She has all she could want. | 她应有尽有 |
[1:07:36] | It’s something deep inside. | 是内心深处的一些东西 |
[1:07:42] | Living in this house goes against everything she is. | 住在这间屋子有违她的本性 |
[1:07:48] | Klara has never been so happy. | 克拉拉从没有这么快乐 |
[1:07:51] | I see. | 我知道 |
[1:07:52] | And it stops you feeling guilty about leaving Klara alone. | 同时它也让你对独自留下克拉拉不再感到愧疚 |
[1:08:01] | Poppycock. | 胡说 |
[1:09:02] | Hello? | 嗯? |
[1:09:08] | Tinette. | 蒂妮特 |
[1:09:11] | What are you doing?What’s in your hand? | 你在做什么,手里拿的什么 |
[1:09:14] | A ghost! Don’t you hear it? | 有鬼,听到了吗? |
[1:09:16] | – There’s no such thing as ghosts. – There is! Listen. | – 没有鬼这玩意 – 有,听 |
[1:09:32] | Sebastian? Help! A ghost! | 塞巴斯蒂安?救命啊,有鬼 |
[1:10:04] | Nothing was stolen? | 没丢东西吧 |
[1:10:05] | I checked the silver myself three times over. | 我亲自检查了银器三次 |
[1:10:08] | And I locked the door. | 我锁了门 |
[1:10:10] | I promise. | 我确定 |
[1:10:12] | It was a ghost, definitely. | 肯定是鬼 |
[1:10:15] | Poppycock, Tinette. What rot! | 胡说,蒂妮特,荒唐 |
[1:10:23] | Sebastian, you’re a sensible man. You must have an explanation. | 塞巴斯蒂安,你是个聪明人,你肯定有答案 |
[1:10:27] | Well, I have to admit | 好吧,我必须承认 |
[1:10:30] | that if Sir is asking me, | 如果是主人问我 |
[1:10:32] | then it certainly has to be said that things are happening, | 可以肯定的说事情发生的 |
[1:10:36] | that, well… | 嗯 |
[1:10:39] | that are somewhat, how shall I put it, | 怎么说呢 |
[1:10:41] | that appear somewhat supernatural. | 事情变得有点灵异 |
[1:10:44] | – Supernatural? – Yes. | – 灵异? – 是的 |
[1:10:47] | Right, then. | 好吧,接下来 |
[1:10:49] | Well… | 嗯 |
[1:10:52] | I’m going to put a stop to all these carryings-on. | 我会制止这些愚蠢的行动 |
[1:10:57] | Please make sure that the children hear nothing about this. | 不要让孩子们听到任何关于这件事的消息 |
[1:11:02] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[1:11:05] | – To bed. – Goodnight. | – 睡觉吧 – 晚安 |
[1:11:28] | In… the… | 在 |
[1:11:39] | vall… | 山 |
[1:11:41] | ey… | 谷里 |
[1:11:43] | “In the valley.” | 在山谷里 |
[1:11:45] | “In the valley, there flowed | 在山谷里,有条 |
[1:11:49] | a small stream | 小溪流淌着 |
[1:11:54] | and in the clear water | 在澄净的水里 |
[1:11:57] | you could see the trout swimming.” | 能看到鳟鱼在游动 |
[1:12:00] | Yes! Heidi, I knew you could do it. | 好样的,海蒂,我就知道你办得到 |
[1:12:03] | – I knew it. – Superb. | – 我就知道 – 太好了 |
[1:12:09] | Who would have thought it? | 谁能想得到? |
[1:12:11] | “The fish glittered silver, | 鱼多的使小河看起来银光闪闪 |
[1:12:15] | and frolicked around playfully.” | 鱼儿们嬉闹着前进 |
[1:12:20] | “Here at this lov… lovely place, | 在这个美丽的地方 |
[1:12:25] | the shepherd wanted to rest | 牧羊人想休息一下 |
[1:12:28] | and eat his midday meal.” | 吃完他的午餐 |
[1:12:33] | Yes, she can do it! | 好样的,她做到了 |
[1:12:34] | – I’m so pleased, Grandmama. – Bravo, bravo, Heidi! | – 我太高兴了,奶奶 – 好样的,海蒂 |
[1:12:41] | Every child can learn to read with a good teacher and some patience. | 每个孩子都能学会朗读只有有个好老师和一些耐心 |
[1:12:45] | Heidi, I’m delighted. | 海蒂,我很高心 |
[1:12:50] | Our little Swiss girl seems to be doing well here. | 我们的小瑞士女孩看起来做的很好 |
[1:12:55] | And that’s why… | 这也是为什么 |
[1:12:59] | she should stay with us. | 她能够和我们待在一起 |
[1:13:01] | – Forever? – Yes. | – 永远? – 是的 |
[1:13:04] | Yes, my child, forever. | 是的,我的孩子,永远 |
[1:13:43] | – Goodbye, Mother. – Goodbye. | – 再见,母亲 – 再见 |
[1:13:47] | Giddy up! | 驾… |
[1:14:29] | How long can you stay, friend? | 你能待多久,我的朋友 |
[1:14:32] | I’ll leave as soon as this business is cleared up. | 生意一结束我就得离开 |
[1:14:37] | I hope to see the ghost for myself tonight. | 今晚我希望能亲眼见到鬼魂 |
[1:14:41] | It would be my first. | 我的第一次啊 |
[1:15:28] | Child! | 孩子! |
[1:15:31] | What on earth are you doing here? | 你到底在干什么? |
[1:15:35] | Don’t touch her!You shouldn’t wake sleepwalkers. | 不要碰她,你不应该弄醒梦游者 |
[1:16:13] | She’s freezing cold. | 她快冻僵了 |
[1:16:15] | Could you bring another blanket? | 能再拿条毯子来吗? |
[1:16:24] | What on earth… | 地上是什么 |
[1:16:31] | Here. | 给 |
[1:16:32] | Please leave us two alone. | 让我们两单独待在一起 |
[1:16:43] | Don’t be scared, Heidi. | 不要害怕,海蒂 |
[1:16:45] | It’s me, the doctor. | 是我,那个医生 |
[1:16:50] | Were you dreaming? | 你梦到了什么 |
[1:16:54] | About Grandfather. | 爷爷 |
[1:16:58] | Are you in any pain? | 你哪里不舒服? |
[1:17:01] | No, only here. | 只有这里 |
[1:17:03] | This hurts. | 好疼 |
[1:17:07] | My dear child,why did you save all those bread rolls? | 亲爱的孩子,你为什么存着这些面包卷 |
[1:17:12] | They’re for Grandmother.She can’t eat hard bread anymore. | 它们是为奶奶准备的,她不能吃硬面包 |
[1:17:22] | You miss your home, little Heidi. | 你想家了,小海蒂 |
[1:17:35] | Come on. | 来! |
[1:17:38] | There, there. | 这里 |
[1:17:40] | Everything will be okay. | 会好起来的 |
[1:17:49] | Homesick, you say? | 思乡病? |
[1:17:51] | The Swiss illness.Her nerves are in quite a state. | 女孩病了,她从来没有平静过 |
[1:17:54] | She must be sent home immediately. | 要立刻送她回去 |
[1:17:57] | – She can’t. – She must! | – 不行 – 必须送她走 |
[1:18:03] | I can’t do that to Klara. Please. | 我不能这样对克拉拉 |
[1:18:06] | Do all you can, okay? | 尽你所能,好吗? |
[1:18:10] | I’ve given you my advice. | 我已经给出了我的建议 |
[1:18:40] | So? Did you see the ghost? | 你看到了鬼魂吗? |
[1:18:43] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么也没说 |
[1:18:45] | Tell me everything, Father. Please! | 告诉我一切,爸爸 |
[1:18:49] | Klara. | 克拉拉 |
[1:18:52] | The ghost… | 鬼魂 |
[1:18:54] | was our little Heidi. | 是我们的小海蒂 |
[1:18:56] | -Heidi? | 海蒂? |
[1:18:57] | She sleepwalks because she’s suffering. | 因为痛苦她梦游 |
[1:19:01] | – What does she need? – Her home. | – 她需要什么 – 她的家 |
[1:19:07] | So, my dear child, Heidi cannot stay here. | 所以,亲爱的,海蒂不能待在这里了 |
[1:19:10] | But she has to.You can’t do that! | 但是她应该,你不能这样做 |
[1:19:13] | Please don’t! What will I do without Heidi? | 请不要这样,没有海蒂我该怎么办 |
[1:19:16] | – Heidi’s illness will only be cured… – I want her to stay here! | – 海蒂病了,如果想治愈只能… – 我要她留在这儿 |
[1:19:20] | – I’m sick and all alone too! – Klara. | – 我也病了而且一直独自一人 – 克拉拉 |
[1:19:25] | You’re forgetting yourself.Calm down this instant! | 你失控了,冷静下来 |
[1:19:32] | Just go! | 走吧 |
[1:19:33] | Go to your grandfather and Peter.Everyone, just leave! | 去找你的爷爷和皮特,所有人,走吧 |
[1:19:40] | Tinette, take me to my room right away. | 蒂妮特,送我回房间 |
[1:19:50] | Adelheid. | 艾迪尔海德 |
[1:19:58] | Sebastian will take you home today. | 塞巴斯蒂安今天会送你回家 |
[1:20:00] | You’ll take the train at midday.Tinette will help you pack. | 中午你会去坐火车,蒂妮特会帮你整理行李 |
[1:20:04] | Home to Grandfather? | 回爷爷家? |
[1:20:11] | And Klara? | 克拉拉呢? |
[1:20:25] | Klara? | 克拉拉?在吗? |
[1:20:34] | Klara. | 克拉拉 |
[1:20:36] | Please open the door. | 开门好吗 |
[1:21:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:21:16] | Can you give this to Klara? | 能把这个交给克拉拉吗? |
[1:21:22] | She has to come and visit me. | 她应该来看我 |
[1:21:25] | Please. | 拜托 |
[1:21:30] | We’ll see. | 再见 |
[1:21:48] | Giddy up. | 驾 |
[1:21:51] | Off you go! | 走你 |
[1:21:59] | Peace again at last. | 终于又重归平静 |
[1:22:14] | Tinette! Tinette! | 蒂妮特,蒂妮特 |
[1:22:23] | I’ll call you Heidi. | 就叫你海蒂吧 |
[1:22:27] | My little Heidi. | 我的小海蒂 |
[1:22:36] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:22:43] | People live up there… | 人们住在这儿 |
[1:22:47] | Those mountains! It’s so oppressive. | 那些山,如此的压抑 |
[1:22:59] | Come here. | 来! |
[1:23:01] | It has been a great pleasure, miss. | 非常荣幸,小姐 |
[1:23:07] | – Look affer the child well. – I will. | – 照看好孩子 – 会的 |
[1:23:14] | Adieu! | 再见 |
[1:23:24] | – Hey, look! – What is it? | – 看 – 这是谁? |
[1:23:27] | That’s Heidi. | 她是海蒂 |
[1:23:29] | Hello, Heidi. | 你好,海蒂 |
[1:23:31] | Come! | 来 |
[1:23:33] | Nice! I want that! | 太好了,我要那个 |
[1:23:35] | Look at these shoes. | 看看这些鞋子 |
[1:23:38] | – Heidi! – Peter! | – 海蒂 – 皮特 |
[1:23:47] | – Heidi, I heard you lived in a palace. – It wasn’t a palace. | – 海蒂,我听说你住在个宫殿里 – 不是宫殿 |
[1:23:54] | – What is in there? – Wait and see. | – 里面是什么 – 马上就知道了 |
[1:24:06] | These are for you, Grandmother. Lots of soft rolls. | 这些是给你的,奶奶,很多软面包 |
[1:24:09] | It’s lovely you’re back, Heidi. | 你回来太好了,海蒂 |
[1:24:14] | A big sausage for you, Peter. | 给你的大香肠,皮特 |
[1:24:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:24:34] | Grandfather! | 爷爷 |
[1:24:59] | Heidi! | 海蒂 |
[1:25:32] | Morning, Little Swan and Little Bear. | 早上好,小天鹅与小熊[山羊名] |
[1:25:35] | Peter, I’m coming! | 皮特,我来了 |
[1:25:46] | No! | 不 |
[1:25:52] | – So, here’s your half. – Thank you. | – 给,你的一半 – 谢谢 |
[1:26:25] | Dear Klara, | 亲爱的克拉拉 |
[1:26:27] | the village is now under thick snow. | 村子现在被厚厚的大雪覆盖 |
[1:26:30] | Everything is white and sparkling. | 所有东西都是白的并且闪闪发亮 |
[1:26:36] | We have moved into the village | 我们被迫搬到村子里住 |
[1:26:38] | so that I can go to school. | 所以我可以去上学了 |
[1:26:42] | At school, boys sit on one side and girls on the other. | 在学校,男孩坐在一边,女孩们坐在另一边 |
[1:26:48] | Our pastor is much stricter than Mr Kandidat. | 我们的牧师比教书先生还严厉 |
[1:26:51] | Sometimes there are even canings. | 有时甚至会鞭笞学生 |
[1:26:53] | And poor Peter is always punished because he’s always late. | 可怜的皮特nal由于迟到经常被惩罚 |
[1:26:58] | Now tell me what you want to be when you grow up. | 现在告诉我长大后你想干什么 |
[1:27:02] | A goatherd. | 牧羊人 |
[1:27:07] | – A farmer. – Farmer. | – 农民 – 农民 |
[1:27:12] | A blacksmith. Like my father. | 铁匠,像我父亲一样 |
[1:27:15] | Blacksmith. | 铁匠 |
[1:27:25] | I want to write stories. | 我想写故事 |
[1:27:27] | Ouiet! | 安静 |
[1:27:29] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[1:27:31] | What letter is this? | 这个字母是? |
[1:27:32] | – ‘A’? – A letter ‘D’! | – “A”? – 这是“D” |
[1:27:35] | Almost every day after school, | 几乎每天放学后 |
[1:27:38] | I try to teach poor Peter to read. | 我都要教皮特朗读 |
[1:27:40] | Oh Peter, you did this yesterday. | 皮特,昨天刚学过啊 |
[1:27:43] | But it’s not really working. | 现在就不会了 |
[1:27:57] | Oh Klara, I miss you so much. | 克拉拉,我想你了 |
[1:28:00] | I think about you every day. | 我每天都在想你 |
[1:28:04] | Please write to me. | 请给我写信 |
[1:28:06] | “There’s nothing I wish for more than for you to come and visit me.” | 我最期待的是你能来看我 |
[1:28:13] | “Yours, Heidi.” | 你的,海蒂 |
[1:28:16] | I didn’t even say goodbye. | 我甚至没有说再见 |
[1:28:53] | I don’t believe it. I don’t believe it. It’s Klara! | 我的天啊!我的天啊,是克拉拉 |
[1:28:56] | Peter, Peter, Peter! | 皮特,皮特,皮特! |
[1:29:00] | Peter, look! It’s Klara.My dearest friend! Klara! | 皮特,看,是克拉拉,我最亲爱的朋友,克拉拉 |
[1:29:11] | – Klara! – Heidi! | – 克拉拉 – 海蒂 |
[1:29:15] | – Heidi, I missed you so much. – I missed you too. | – 海蒂,我太想你了 – 我也想你 |
[1:29:20] | – Grandmama! – Heidi! | – 奶奶 – 海蒂 |
[1:29:25] | My dear child. | 我的乖孩子 |
[1:29:56] | You see, Klara was in such an awful way, | 看,克拉拉的情况相当糟糕 |
[1:30:00] | I resolved to bring her here. | 我决定带她来这里 |
[1:30:04] | Do you think she could stay here for a few days? | 她能在这里待一段时间吗? |
[1:30:08] | For a fee, of course. | 当然,会付钱的 |
[1:30:13] | Klara is our guest. | 克拉拉是我们的客人 |
[1:30:38] | – Okay. – Sure? | – 好的 – 确定? |
[1:30:59] | Heidi! | 海蒂 |
[1:31:13] | Heidi, you have to help me get dressed. | 海蒂,你得帮我穿衣服 |
[1:31:23] | – You don’t need this. – Heidi! | – 你不需要这个 – 海蒂 |
[1:31:27] | Or any of this either. | 一件也不需要 |
[1:31:29] | Look.I don’t need them either. | 看,我也不需要它们 |
[1:31:40] | Heidi, not so fast. | 海蒂,不要太快 |
[1:31:45] | Little Bear, Little Swan. | 小熊、小天鹅[山羊名] |
[1:31:51] | They’re just like I imagined. | 它们和我想的一样 |
[1:31:54] | Peter, come! | 皮特,过来啊 |
[1:31:58] | Peter, look. It’s Klara. | 皮特,看,这是克拉拉 |
[1:32:03] | Klara, this is Peter. | 克拉拉,这是皮特 |
[1:32:06] | Hello.I’ve heard so much about you. | 你好,百闻不如一见 |
[1:32:09] | Are you coming? | 你来吗? |
[1:32:12] | – No. – Why? Let’s go with him. | – 不 – 为什么,让我们和他一起去 |
[1:32:15] | How will that work?You can’t walk. | 怎么可能,你无法走路 |
[1:32:17] | – Peter! – Come on, let’s go. | – 皮特 – 来吧,我们走 |
[1:32:20] | I’m not leaving Klara on her own. | 我不会留下克拉拉独自一人 |
[1:32:31] | – Move, go! – Peter! | – 快走 – 皮特 |
[1:32:32] | He’ll get over it. | 他会熬过去的 |
[1:32:34] | We’re going! Move! | 我们走,动起来 |
[1:32:37] | Heidi,I’d love to go up there with you two. | 海蒂,我想和你们两个一起上山去 |
[1:33:26] | Come on! Move! | 快点走 |
[1:33:30] | Move! | 走 |
[1:33:42] | Go home on your own. | 自己回家去吧 |
[1:33:44] | You stupid bunch of goats. | 你们这些愚蠢的山羊 |
[1:33:46] | Come on, get a move on! Go! | 走吧,一个跟一个 |
[1:33:56] | – Did you see that? – Yes, a shooting star. | – 看到了吗 – 星星在闪耀 |
[1:33:59] | Now we can wish for something. | 现在让我们许愿吧 |
[1:34:03] | – I wish that… – No! | – 我希望… – 不 |
[1:34:06] | You’re not allowed to say. | 不要说出来 |
[1:35:20] | Damn! | 该死的 |
[1:35:25] | Come on, goats! | 走吧,山羊 |
[1:35:45] | Where is the wheelchair? Heidi, where is it? | 轮椅在哪儿,海蒂,轮椅去哪了 |
[1:35:52] | It’s not here. | 不在这儿 |
[1:35:56] | It’s not here either. | 也不在这儿 |
[1:36:00] | It can’t just disappear. | 它不可能这样消失 |
[1:36:03] | – Grandfather, it’s not here. – What? It’s gone? | – 爷爷,它不见了 – 什么?轮椅不见了 |
[1:36:08] | Impossible.Did you look everywhere? | 不可能,你四处找过了吗 |
[1:36:11] | Now I have to sit here all day and can’t do anything. | 现在我得在这儿坐一整天什么也干不了 |
[1:36:14] | Grandfather will think of something. | 爷爷会想出办法的 |
[1:36:20] | He’ll be getting a piece of my mind. | 我要好好教训他一顿 |
[1:36:51] | Little Bear? | 小熊[山羊名] |
[1:37:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:37:09] | There you go. | 待在这儿 |
[1:37:23] | I know what you did, General Goatherd. | 我知道你做了什么,小子 |
[1:37:27] | Your bad conscience is probably punishment enough. | 你的坏行为会受到惩罚的 |
[1:37:35] | Now look affer the girls until I come back in the evening. | 在我晚上回来前好好照看女孩们 |
[1:37:41] | Do you understand me? | 懂我的意思吗? |
[1:37:51] | – I’ll go and get Peter. – Yes, do. | – 我去找皮特 – 好的,去吧 |
[1:38:03] | Come out. | 出来 |
[1:38:07] | I don’t want to. | 不要 |
[1:38:10] | Then don’t. | 那好吧 |
[1:38:12] | He’ll come for sure. As soon as there’s food. | 只要这儿有吃的他就会马上出来 |
[1:38:16] | They’re beautiful. | 好美 |
[1:38:18] | – It’s just like you said. – See? And now you’re here. | – 就像你说的 – 看吧,你现在就在这里 |
[1:38:26] | I’ll fetch some blueberries. | 我去采点蓝莓 |
[1:39:12] | Klara! | 克拉拉 |
[1:39:22] | Holy Mother of God. | 我的天啊 |
[1:39:30] | Come over here! | 快点过来 |
[1:39:40] | Come on. | 来 |
[1:39:41] | You can do it. | 你行的 |
[1:39:55] | Try it. | 试试 |
[1:39:59] | I know you can do it! | 我知道你可以的 |
[1:40:29] | Good day. | 日安 |
[1:40:33] | I’m here to collect my daughter. | 我来接我的女儿 |
[1:40:35] | – Hello Alp-Uncle. – Hello. | – 你好,阿蒙治叔叔 – 你好 |
[1:40:42] | Mother, how could you bring Klara to a place like this? | 母亲,你怎么能带克拉拉来这样一个地方 |
[1:40:46] | Just look at it! | 看看 |
[1:40:48] | This is no place for a sick girl. | 这不适合生病的女孩 |
[1:40:50] | This hut, these rocks everywhere. | 这间小屋,这些怪石嶙峋 |
[1:40:54] | You must excuse my son. | 你必须道歉,儿子 |
[1:40:55] | I want to see my daughter right away.Where is she? | 我现在要见我的女儿,她在哪儿 |
[1:40:58] | Father, here I am. | 爸爸,我在这里 |
[1:41:05] | Klara. | 克拉拉 |
[1:41:20] | Father. | 爸爸 |
[1:41:24] | My child. | 我的孩子 |
[1:41:27] | You’re walking. | 你能走路了 |
[1:41:33] | Please forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[1:41:36] | Father. | 爸爸 |
[1:41:44] | – You’re walking. – Klara. | – 你能走路了 – 克拉拉 |
[1:41:56] | This is a present for you,my dear child. | 我的孩子,这是给你的礼物 |
[1:42:00] | Thank you, Grandmama. | 谢谢你,奶奶 |
[1:42:10] | There’s nothing in it. | 里面什么也没有啊 |
[1:42:12] | Because you’ll fill it up yourself. | 你得自己把它填满 |
[1:42:21] | What’s wrong, child? | 怎么了,孩子 |
[1:42:23] | – Everyone laughed at me. – Why is that? | – 人们嘲笑我 – 为什么呢 |
[1:42:28] | Because I want to write stories. | 因为我想写故事 |
[1:42:31] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[1:42:34] | They just don’t know any better, Heidi, | 他们鼠目寸光,海蒂 |
[1:42:37] | because they only know this village. | 因为他们只知道这个村子 |
[1:42:40] | But you’ve seen more of the world,haven’t you? | 但是你已经见识过外面的世界了,不是吗? |
[1:42:47] | If something in life brings you joy, | 如果生活中的某件事情带给你快乐 |
[1:42:50] | then you simply have to do it, | 你只需要去做它就行 |
[1:42:52] | regardless of what people say. | 不要管别人说什么 |
[1:43:03] | It was so lovely to see you. | 能见到你太好了 |
[1:43:07] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[1:43:09] | I’ll miss you too. | 我也会想你的 |
[1:43:19] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:43:25] | Heidi, goodbye. | 海蒂,再见 |
[1:43:29] | Adieu! | 再见 |