英文名称:High School Musical 2
年代:2007
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:47] | You must remember, young thespians, learning is never seasonal. | 各位年轻演员请记住 学习是不分季节的 |
[00:53] | So, do allow the shimmering lights of summer to refresh and illuminate | 就让夏季闪耀的光芒 重新振作并启发 |
[00:59] | – your fertile young minds. – What’s she talking about? | -你们富饶的年轻心灵 -她在说什么呀? |
[01:02] | The future greets you with its magic mirror, | 未来带着魔镜向你们招手 |
[01:06] | reflecting each golden moment, each emboldened choice. | 反映出每个黄金时刻 每个大胆选择 |
[01:13] | Dude, Miss Darbus has snapped her cap. | 喂 达布斯老师疯了耶 |
[01:15] | Dude, you’re actually listening? | 哇 你真的有在听哦? |
[01:19] | Yes, Jason. | 好 杰森 |
[01:21] | So, what was your favorite summer memory, Miss Darbus? | 达布斯老师 你最棒的暑假记忆是什么? |
[01:25] | Summers have passed fleetingly since I was your age, | 我在你们这年纪时 暑假过得飞快 |
[01:30] | but I remember each with poignant clarity. | 但我很清楚地记得每件事 |
[01:34] | Summer. Summer. | 暑假、暑假 |
[01:38] | Summer. | 暑假 |
[01:40] | Summer. | 暑假 |
[01:42] | – Summer. – Summer. | -暑假 -暑假 |
[01:43] | – Summer. – Summer. | -暑假 -暑假 |
[01:45] | – Summer. Summer. – Ashland Shakespeare Festival of… | -暑假、暑假 -1988年的 |
[01:47] | – Summer. Summer. Summer. …’88 leaps fondly to mind. | -暑假、暑假、暑假 – 艾希蓝莎士比亚节蹦入脑中 |
[02:02] | What time is it? Summertime | 现在是什么时候?暑假开始了 |
[02:04] | Hey It’s our vacation | 终于等到放假 |
[02:06] | What time is it? Party time | 现在是什么时候?派对开始了 |
[02:08] | That’s right Say it loud | 没错 大声说出来 |
[02:10] | What time is it? The time of our lives | 现在是什么时候? 我们要大展身手了 |
[02:12] | Anticipation | 满心期待 |
[02:14] | What time is it? Summertime | 现在是什么时候?暑假开始了 |
[02:16] | School’s out Scream and shout | 不用上课 大声吆喝 |
[02:18] | Finally summer’s here | 暑假终于来到 |
[02:20] | Good to be chilling out | 好好放松一下 |
[02:22] | I’m off the clock The pressure’s off | 不用早起上学 没有功课压力 |
[02:24] | Now my girl’s what it’s all about | 我可以专心约会了 |
[02:27] | Ready for some sunshine | 准备迎接阳光 |
[02:28] | – For my heart to take a chance – Oh, yeah | 给心情一次机会 |
[02:31] | I’m here to stay, not moving away | 我就在这里 哪里都不去 |
[02:33] | Ready for a summer romance | 期待夏日恋情 |
[02:35] | Everybody’s ready, going crazy Yeah, we’re out | 每个人都准备好 七上八下的心 蓄势待发 |
[02:39] | Come on and let me hear you say it now, right now | 大声对我说 就是现在 |
[02:43] | What time is it? Summertime | 现在是什么时候?暑假开始了 |
[02:45] | Hey It’s our vacation | 终于等到放假 |
[02:47] | What time is it? Party time | 现在是什么时候?派对开始了 |
[02:50] | That’s right Say it loud | 没错 大声说出来 |
[02:51] | What time is it? The time of our lives | 现在是什么时候? 我们要大展身手了 |
[02:54] | Anticipation | 满心期待 |
[02:55] | What time is it? Summertime | 现在是什么时候?暑假开始了 不用上课 大声吆喝 |
[02:57] | School’s out Scream and shout | |
[03:00] | Goodbye to rules No summer school | 没有规条或暑期辅导 |
[03:02] | I’m free to shop till I drop | 我要逛街逛到脚软 |
[03:03] | It’s an education vacation | 学校放假 |
[03:06] | And the party never has to stop | 夜夜派对不喊停 |
[03:08] | We’ve got things to do We’ll see you soon | 还有好多事等着办 回头再见 |
[03:10] | And we’re really gonna miss you all | 再见了 各位 |
[03:12] | Goodbye to you and you | 各位再见 |
[03:13] | And you and you | |
[03:14] | Bye-bye until next fall | 直到秋天再见 再见 |
[03:16] | Everybody ready, going crazy yeah, we’re out | 每个人都准备好 七上八下的心 蓄势待发 |
[03:20] | Come on and let me hear you say it now, right now | 大声对我说 就是现在 |
[03:24] | What time is it? Summertime | 现在是什么时候?暑假开始了 |
[03:27] | Hey It’s our vacation | 终于等到放假 |
[03:28] | What time is it? Party time | 现在是什么时候?派对开始了 |
[03:31] | That’s right Say it loud | 没错 大声说出来 |
[03:33] | What time is it? The time of our lives | 现在是什么时候? 我们要大展身手了 |
[03:35] | Anticipation | 满心期待 |
[03:37] | What time is it? Summertime | 现在是什么时候?暑假开始了 |
[03:39] | School’s out Scream and shout | 不用上课 大声吆喝 |
[03:42] | No more waking up at 6:00 a.m. | 早上六点不必起床 |
[03:45] | ‘Cause now our time is all our own | 时间掌握在自己手里 |
[03:50] | Enough already, we’re waiting Come on, let’s go | 已经等了�蚓� 快来吧 |
[03:55] | Go out of control | 马上要失控 |
[04:01] | All right | 好极了 |
[04:05] | Everybody | 大家一起来 |
[04:09] | Yeah | 很好 |
[04:13] | Come on | 来吧 |
[04:14] | School pride, let’s show it We’re champions and we know it | 展现学校光荣 我们是充满信心的冠军 |
[04:19] | Wildcats, yeah, are the best, yeah | 野猫队锐不可挡 |
[04:21] | Red, white and gold | 红白金 三色合一 |
[04:23] | When it’s time to win, we do it | 每次都要赢 |
[04:24] | We’re number one, we proved it | 证明我们是第一 |
[04:26] | Let’s live it up, yeah, party down | 大玩特玩 派对狂欢 |
[04:29] | That’s what this summer’s all about | 这就是夏天的乐趣 |
[04:33] | What time is it? | 现在是什么时候? |
[04:34] | Summertime is finally here Yeah | 暑假终于开始了 好 |
[04:37] | Let’s celebrate | 赶快来庆祝 |
[04:38] | We wanna hear you loud and clear now | 大声清楚地说 |
[04:41] | School’s out | 不用上课 |
[04:42] | We can sleep as late as we want to | 想睡多久就睡多久 |
[04:45] | It’s our time | 时间是自己的 |
[04:46] | Now we can do whatever we wanna do | 想做什么就做什么 |
[04:49] | What time is it? | 现在是什么时候? |
[04:51] | It’s summertime | 暑假开始了 |
[04:53] | We’ll be loving it | 我们会玩得很开心 |
[04:55] | Come on and say it again now | 现在再说一次 |
[04:58] | What time is it? | 现在是什么时候? |
[04:59] | It’s party time Party time | 派对开始了 |
[05:02] | Let’s go and have the time of our lives | 让我们大展身手 |
[05:05] | Let’s go | 来吧 |
[05:09] | Yeah | 好 |
[05:21] | No, but seriously, guys, this summer I gotta make bank. | 说真的 暑假我得赚点钱 |
[05:24] | My parents keep talking about how much college is gonna cost. | 我爸妈一直说念大学有多贵 |
[05:26] | Yeah, my folks are gonna match whatever I make, | 对 大家都一样努力 |
[05:28] | but I gotta get hired first. | 不过我得先被录取 |
[05:29] | Me, too. I’m saving up for a car, | 我也是 要赚�蛞涣境档那� |
[05:32] | so I can take that little hottie on a proper date. | 好带那个小辣妹去约会 |
[05:37] | Gabriella. | 凯碧 |
[05:39] | I understand you’ve moved every summer for the past five years, | 听说过去五年来 每年暑假你都在搬家 |
[05:44] | and I’d hate to think today is goodbye. | 我真不愿想到今天就要永别 |
[05:47] | No worries. My mom promised I’m here until graduation next year. | 别担心 我妈答应 我会在这里待到明年毕业 |
[05:52] | Bless Mom’s little heart. | 感谢老妈呀 |
[05:54] | Sharpay, we got off to a rough start, but you really came through. | 夏培 我们刚开始处得不好 但你挺过来了 |
[05:58] | I mean, you helped me with the winter musical. | 冬季音乐剧时你还帮了我 |
[05:59] | I did? | 有吗? |
[06:01] | Those vocal exercises? | 发音练习呀 |
[06:07] | See you. | 掰 |
[06:09] | Gabriella and I have had, like, five job interviews, | 凯碧和我已面试过五个工作了 |
[06:11] | but we keep getting beat out by college kids. | 可是被选中的都是大学生 |
[06:13] | Yeah, same here. I guess I’m back in the babysitting business. | 我也是 我猜我又得替人看小孩了 |
[06:16] | Hey, Martha. Hey, Taylor. | 嗨 玛莎 嗨 泰勒 |
[06:18] | Hey, Kelsi, what are you planning to do this summer? | 凯西 暑假你准备做什么? |
[06:20] | Grow, write music. Grow. | 成长、写音乐、成长 |
[06:31] | Your summer activities consultant has arrived. | 你的暑假活动顾问来了 |
[06:34] | Hopefully some of those activities will include a job. | 希望那些活动里也包括一份工作 |
[06:36] | Hey, whatever happens, as long as we’re together, it’s cool, right? | 不管怎样 只要我们在一起就酷 对吗? |
[06:41] | You promise? | 真的吗? |
[06:43] | Here’s my promise. | 这是我的承诺 |
[06:58] | – “T” as in Troy? – Well, I… Yeah. | -“T” 表示特洛伊? -嗯 对 |
[07:06] | Hey, man, how’s it going? There you go, boss. | 你好啊 好了 伙伴 |
[07:11] | Hoops. Let’s go. | 篮圈 走吧 |
[07:14] | Yeah, sure, sure. We’re not busy or anything. Let’s go. | 对 好 我们又不忙 走吧 |
[07:19] | We could go to the movies, download music. | 我们可以去看电影 下载音乐 |
[07:22] | Oh, I’m definitely teaching you a twisted-flip on the skateboard. | 我一定要教你滑板的翻板动作 |
[07:24] | Oh, and I have first-aid training, so I can patch myself up afterwards. | 我会急救 这样我摔伤了就可以救自己 |
[07:27] | All right! | 对! |
[07:31] | “Going to movies, listening to music. | 去看电影、听音乐 |
[07:34] | “And, golly, Troy, I have first-aid training.” | “唉呀 特洛伊 我会急救耶” |
[07:37] | Oh, please. | 拜托哦 |
[07:39] | Oh. Come here, Kelsi. I have a summer job for you. | 凯西 高兴点 我要给你一份暑期工作 |
[07:42] | At our country club. | 在我们的乡村俱乐部 |
[07:43] | Our rehearsal pianist is evidently moving. | 我们的排练钢琴手肯定要搬家了 |
[07:46] | Or hiding. | 或躲起来 |
[07:47] | – Pardon? – Sounds great. | -你说什么? -听来真棒 |
[07:51] | Cheer up, Shar, it’s summer. | 高兴点 阿夏 暑假耶 |
[07:52] | We can do whatever we want to. Everything changes. | 我们想做什么都可以 一切都在变 |
[07:55] | Ryan, who’s the absolute primo boy at East High? | 雷恩 东高中最红的男生是谁? |
[07:57] | I’d say Troy Bolton has that category pretty much locked up, don’t you think? | 我想特洛伊波顿把该类别都占满了 你不觉得吗? |
[08:02] | And East High’s primo girl? | 那东高最红的女生呢? |
[08:07] | – Just answer the question! – Gosh, you? | -回答我的问题! -唉唷 你吗? |
[08:12] | Troy, Sharpay. Sharpay, Troy. Sharpay… | 特洛伊、夏培 夏培、特洛伊 |
[08:18] | Shar. | 阿夏 |
[08:19] | – It just makes sense. – Evidently not to Troy. | -这样很合理 -显然特洛伊不这么想 |
[08:22] | But it’s summer, Ry. Everything changes. | 但现在是暑假 一切都会变 |
[08:45] | What time is it? Summertime | 现在是什么时候?暑假开始了 |
[08:47] | Hey It’s our vacation | 终于等到放假 |
[08:49] | What time is it? Party time | 现在是什么时候?派对开始了 |
[08:52] | That’s right Say it loud | 没错 大声说出来 |
[08:53] | What time is it? The time of our lives | 现在是什么时候? 我们要大展身手了 |
[08:56] | Anticipation | 满心期待 |
[08:57] | What time is it? Summertime | 现在是什么时候?暑假开始了 |
[09:00] | School’s out Scream and shout | 不用上课 大声吆喝 |
[09:15] | Nice workout, fellas. | 打得好 各位 |
[09:16] | – I’m starving. – Me, too. | -我好饿 -我也是 |
[09:17] | I’ll tell you what. I’m seeing moves I didn’t see last season. | 我要看上个球季没看到的精采动作 |
[09:20] | – Keep it coming, guys! – Yeah. What team? | -快点 各位! -哪一队? |
[09:21] | Wildcats! | 野猫队! |
[09:22] | All right! | 好耶! |
[09:24] | Yo, time for milk. | 该喝牛奶了 |
[09:25] | – So, guys, how’s the job hunt coming? – The big zero. | -大家工作找得怎样? -大零蛋 |
[09:32] | – Girlfriend alert. – Talk to me. | -女友警报 -有话就说 |
[09:34] | This is Thomas Fulton, General Manager | 我是汤玛斯伏顿 阿布奎基 |
[09:36] | of Lava Springs Country Club here in Albuquerque. | 勒瓦泉乡村俱乐部的经理 |
[09:38] | I understand you’ve been looking for summer work. | 听说你在找暑期工作 |
[09:40] | Hey, Troy, does Gabriella still remember your name, | 特洛伊 凯碧还记得你的名字 |
[09:42] | or did she find somebody new to karaoke with this summer? | 还是这暑假 她找新男友去唱卡拉OK了? |
[09:46] | That sounds fantastic, Mr. Fulton. But how did you get my name? | 太棒了 伏顿先生 你怎么知道我的名字? |
[09:49] | Well, we’ve always had a student summer work program | 我们勒瓦泉向来有 学生暑期工作计划 |
[09:51] | here at Lava Springs. So, are you ready? | 怎样?你准备好了吗? |
[09:55] | Here’s the thing. I know the most amazing girl… I mean, student. | 对了 我认识一个超棒的女生 我是说 超棒的学生 |
[10:00] | Straight A’s, quintuple straight A’s, | 每一科都拿甲 |
[10:02] | and it would be so amazingly perfect if… | 要是你能�� |
[10:06] | Man, he’s really working someone. | 老天 他真的在想办法耶 |
[10:07] | It can’t be Gabriella. Whenever she calls, he just blushes. | 不会是凯碧 只要她打来 他就会脸红 |
[10:10] | Yeah, I never said that. | 对 当我没说 |
[10:12] | Yes! | 好耶! |
[10:14] | – What’s up, dog? – Nothing. Nothing. Nothing! | -怎么了? -没事 没事! |
[10:19] | Okay. I’ll tell you what, you guys stick together this summer, | 好 大家这暑假都待在一起 |
[10:22] | you work on the game, and we are talking back-to-back | 好好练 我们绝对要赢得 |
[10:24] | – championships next fall. – Yeah! | -秋季的双料冠军 -好! |
[10:28] | Can we all redirect this energy by carrying in the groceries? | 能不能把这股精力转移到 帮我拿东西进来? |
[10:32] | – Yes, Mrs. Bolton. – Yes, Mrs. Bolton. | -是 波顿太太 -是 波顿太太 |
[10:35] | Hey, we’re kicking off another hot summer here in Albuquerque. | 各位 阿布奎基的炎热暑假 就要开始了 |
[10:38] | So, for those cool enough to have a convertible, | 有敞篷车的酷哥辣妹们 |
[10:40] | crank up the sound, breathe that fresh air, | 调大音响、吸一口新鲜空气 |
[10:43] | and say hello to summer! | 向暑假说哈��! 勒瓦泉 超正点 夏培伊凡斯 |
[11:08] | Miss Evans, Mr. Evans, looking very sharp this summer. | 伊凡斯小姐 今年夏天很正哦 |
[11:11] | Welcome back to Lava Springs. | 欢迎回到勒瓦泉 |
[11:12] | Thank you, Charles. | 谢了 查理 |
[11:15] | Hi, boy! | 嗨 小狗狗! |
[11:19] | Oh, can you find some shade for my car? | 能不能替我的车找个遮阳处? |
[11:21] | – Even if we have to plant a tree. – Fulton. | -就算要开始种树也没问题 -伏顿 |
[11:24] | And may I say, welcome back. | 让我说 欢迎回来 |
[11:27] | It’s good to be home. | 回家真好 |
[11:35] | Are the flyers ready? | 宣传单好了吗? |
[11:36] | This year we embossed the flyers for the show. | 今年我们为表演替宣传单加上浮雕 |
[11:40] | Inspired. | 好有创意哦 勒瓦泉乡村俱乐部 仲夏夜年度才艺表演 才艺初审时 每个会员只限30秒 |
[11:43] | I plan to limit member talent auditions to 30 seconds each. | |
[11:46] | Amateur performers are very… | 外行人表演真是 |
[11:48] | – Draining? – Yes. | -无趣? -对 |
[11:49] | Understood. | 了解 |
[11:51] | And should I… | 要不要我 |
[11:53] | We be so fortunate as to win the Star Dazzle Award again. | 我们很幸运能再次赢得亮眼明星奖 |
[11:59] | But where would we put it? | 但要放在哪里? |
[12:00] | We’re planning on expanding the trophy case. | 我们计划把奖杯座放大 |
[12:02] | The designs are in my office. | 设计图在我办公室 |
[12:04] | – Fulton, you are so efficient. – Well… | -伏顿 你真有效率 -哦 |
[12:09] | The staffing matter we discussed? | 我们谈过的雇用问题 |
[12:11] | Done. With discretion. | 已经慎重处理了 |
[12:15] | Fabulous. | 太好了 |
[12:17] | – Oh, stop it. Yes. Yes. – Ryan! | -噢 别这样 对 -雷恩! |
[12:24] | – Sharpay! – Girls. | -夏培! -你们好呀 |
[12:26] | Your chaise in its usual spot, Miss Evans? | 伊凡斯小姐 躺椅还放在老地方? |
[12:28] | Thank you, Javier. | 谢谢 海菲尔 |
[12:30] | Emma, Jackie and Lea, east of me. | 艾玛、洁姬和莉亚在我东边 |
[12:31] | Oh, and you’ll be a prince to angle our chaises on the hour, as the sun moves. | 太阳移动时 你来转我们的躺椅 那就太棒了 |
[12:35] | Well, thanks to the kind words from your mother last season, | 感谢你母亲在上季帮我美言 |
[12:37] | I’ve been promoted. | 我升迁了 |
[12:39] | But, no worries, I’ll make sure that the new lifeguard | 但别担心 我一定会告诉新救生员 |
[12:42] | is fully briefed on just how you like things. | 你做事情的习惯 |
[12:47] | So, what’s the theme of the summer talent show, Sharpay? | 夏培 这次的暑期才艺表演 主题是什么? |
[12:51] | – Redemption. – Love it. | -赎罪 -好棒 |
[12:54] | It was a very trying year, ladies. | 今年非常讨人厌 |
[12:58] | My drama department was invaded by outsiders, | 我的戏剧领域遭外人侵入 |
[13:01] | singers coming from the chemistry lab and locker room. Shocking, really. | 化学实验室和更衣室里涌入歌手 真是吓人 |
[13:05] | Sis, we’ve got the pool, the entire club, and the whole summer to enjoy it. | 姐妹们 我们有泳池、整个俱乐部 还有整个暑假可以享受 |
[13:09] | And the spa has been redone. | Spa也重修过了 |
[13:11] | There’s a guacamole facial and a seaweed body scrub on the menu. | 还有鳄梨敷脸和海藻身体磨砂哦 |
[13:15] | What could be more fabulous? | 还有什么比这个更棒? |
[13:18] | – More ice. – Right away, Miss Evans. | -多点冰块 -马上来 伊凡斯小姐 |
[13:27] | It’s out with the old And in with the new | 过去抛在脑后 准备迎接当下每一刻 |
[13:31] | Goodbye, clouds of gray Hello, skies of blue | 挥别阴霾 拥抱蓝天 |
[13:34] | A dip in the pool A trip to the spa | 到泳池戏水 到按摩中心美容 |
[13:37] | Endless days in my chaise The whole world according to moi | 整天赖在躺椅上 我就是世界中心 |
[13:44] | Excuse me. | 喂 |
[13:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:48] | Iced tea imported from England | 英国进口的冰茶 |
[13:52] | Lifeguards imported from Spain | 西班牙请来的救生员 |
[13:56] | Towels imported from Turkey | 从土耳其引进的毛巾 |
[13:59] | And turkey imported from Maine | 还有缅因州出产的火鸡 |
[14:02] | We’re gonna relax and renew | 放松以后要重新出发 |
[14:06] | You go do | 动作要快点 |
[14:09] | I want fabulous That is my simple request | 一切都要很完美 这是我的小小要求 |
[14:13] | All things fabulous Bigger and better and best | 完美无缺 只要最高级、最好的 |
[14:17] | I need something inspiring to help me get along | 时尚就是生活 |
[14:21] | I need a little fabulous Is that so wrong? | 讲究生活品质 有错吗? |
[14:28] | Fetch me my Jimmy Choo flip-flops | Jimmy Choo的夹脚拖鞋拿出来 |
[14:32] | Where is my pink Prada tote? | Prada的粉红皮包在哪里? |
[14:36] | I need my Tiffany hair-band | 蒂芬妮的发带 拿给我 |
[14:39] | Then I can go for a float | 接着就能去游泳 |
[14:43] | A summer like never before | 今年夏天和以往不同 |
[14:46] | I want more | 我还要更多 |
[14:49] | She wants fabulous That is her simple request | 一切都要很完美 这是她的小小要求 |
[14:53] | All things fabulous Bigger and better and best | 完美无缺 只要最高级、最好的 |
[14:57] | She needs something inspiring to help her get along | 时尚就是她的生活 |
[15:01] | She needs a little fabulous Is that so wrong? | 讲究生活品质 有错吗? |
[15:05] | Fabulous pool | 完美的泳池 |
[15:06] | Fabulous splash | 溅起完美的水花 |
[15:08] | Read my lips. | 仔细听好 |
[15:09] | Fabulous parties Even fabulous trash | 完美的派对 连垃圾都有品味 |
[15:12] | Fabulous fashion | 完美的装扮 |
[15:13] | No. | 不 |
[15:14] | Fabulous bling | 完美的首饰 |
[15:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:16] | She’s got to have fabulous everything | 她的一切都要完美 |
[15:19] | Nothing to discuss | 这可没得商量 |
[15:23] | Everything’s got to be perfect for… | 一切都要讲究 才配得上 |
[15:27] | Me! | 我! |
[15:28] | She wants fabulous That is her simple request | 一切都要很完美 这是她的小小要求 |
[15:31] | All things fabulous Bigger and better and best | 完美无缺 只要最高级、最好的 |
[15:35] | She needs something inspiring to help her get along | 时尚就是她的生活 |
[15:39] | She needs a little fabulous Is that so wrong? | 讲究生活品质 有错吗? |
[15:43] | This won’t do That’s a bore | 这个不行 那个无趣 |
[15:47] | That’s insulting I need more | 这简直是侮辱 我还要更多 |
[15:50] | I need, I need, I need I need, I need, I need | 我还要 |
[15:57] | I need fabulous | 我还要 |
[16:01] | I want fabulous | 我需要完美 |
[16:05] | Fabulous hair, fabulous style | 完美的发型、完美的装扮 |
[16:08] | Fabulous eyes and that fabulous smile | 完美的眼睛、完美的笑容 |
[16:12] | Oh, I like what I see I like it a lot | 猎物就在前方 我喜欢 |
[16:15] | Is this absolutely fabulous? | 一切都很完美吧? |
[16:18] | Fabulous, fabulous, fabulous | 完美 太完美了 |
[16:22] | Absolutely. | 绝对没错 |
[16:30] | Not. | 错 |
[16:34] | Yeah! | 好耶! |
[16:47] | I got you. I got you. It’s okay. | 我抓住你了 没事的 |
[16:54] | – What are you doing here? – I’m the new lifeguard. | -你在这里干什么? -我是新来的救生员 |
[16:57] | Wait, are you a member here? | 等等 你是这里的会员吗? |
[17:10] | I told you to hire Troy Bolton, not the entire East High student body! | 我叫你雇用特洛伊波顿 不是全东高中的学生! |
[17:15] | You told me to hire Troy Bolton. “Whatever it takes.” | 你叫我 “不计代价” 雇用特洛伊波顿 |
[17:20] | Well, why didn’t you warn me about the rest of them? | 那你为什么没警告我还有其他人? |
[17:23] | I did discuss the matter with the Lava Springs board, of course. | 当然 我跟勒瓦泉的理事会讨论过 |
[17:29] | The board. You mean, our… | 理事会 你是说我们的 |
[17:31] | Mother! | 妈! |
[17:38] | Gabriella Montez and the Wildcats? Mother, how could you? | 凯碧曼提兹和野猫队? 妈 你怎能这样? |
[17:42] | Think of your future, kitten. | 想想你的未来吧 小喵喵 |
[17:43] | These are your school chums, not the fuddy-duddy Lava Springs staff. | 这些是你的好同学 不是勒瓦泉的过气员工 |
[17:47] | These are not my chums! | 他们不是好同学! |
[17:51] | They’ll steal my talent show. | 他们会抢走我的才艺表演 |
[17:53] | And what fresh talent you’ll have for your summer show. | 夏季表演你会有全新的才艺 |
[17:57] | Mother, did you hear what I just said? | 妈 你刚才没听我说吗? |
[18:03] | Ryan, talk to Mother. | 雷恩 跟妈说清楚 |
[18:05] | – Hi, Mom. – Ducky! How’s my dashing boy? | -嗨 妈 -小鸭鸭!今天过得怎样啊? |
[18:16] | Tell pumpkin if she worries too much, she’ll get frown lines. | 跟小南瓜说 如果她太担忧 就会有皱纹哦 |
[18:21] | Namaste. | 合十啦 |
[18:28] | – I want them out! – But your mother specifically said… | -我要他们滚蛋! -但你妈还特地说 |
[18:30] | Oh, don’t mention that backstabbing yogini to me! | 噢 不要跟我提那个 扯人后腿的瑜珈姥! |
[18:33] | If you can’t fire them, make them wanna quit. | 如果你不能叫他们走路 就逼他们辞职 |
[18:43] | I’m hoping Chef Michael’s gonna teach me | 我希望麦可大厨会教我 |
[18:45] | the art of Austrian flake pastry. | 澳洲薄片派饼 |
[18:47] | And Sharpay’s gonna be where I work every day. | 夏培会在我上班的每个地方 |
[18:50] | How much better can summer get? Right? Right? | 暑假好得不能再好 对不对? |
[18:54] | – A real dream come true. – Lf you actually get to know her, | -美梦就要成真了 -如果你真的能认识她 |
[18:56] | – I mean she’s… – Dude. | -我是说她 -老兄 |
[18:57] | Hey, I didn’t even know Sharpay’s parents owned this place. | 我还不知道夏培的父母 是这里的老板哩 |
[19:00] | Mr. Fulton just said, you know, | 伏顿先生只说 |
[19:01] | there’s Wildcat fans at Lava Springs, and jobs are available. | 勒瓦泉有野猫队粉丝 也正缺人手 |
[19:04] | So, I said let’s go for it. | 我就说我们来试试 |
[19:06] | Inspiring, Mr. Bolton. Truly inspiring. | 好主意 波顿先生 真是好主意 |
[19:09] | However, what we’re looking for from all of you, | 不过 我们要你们做的 |
[19:11] | is not inspiration, but perspiration. | 不是出主意 而是出苦力 |
[19:17] | Confirming assignments. Bolton, Danforth, waiters. | 分派任务 波顿、丹佛斯是服务生 |
[19:23] | And, when needed, caddies. | 必要时要兼高尔夫球僮 |
[19:27] | What? | 什么? |
[19:29] | Miss McKessie, I’m told that you’re efficient. | 麦肯锡小姐 据说你很有效率 |
[19:32] | – Well… – Prove it. | -哦 -证明给我看 |
[19:34] | You’ll handle member activities. Keep me in sight at all times. | 你负责会员活动安排 随时向我报告 |
[19:38] | Kelsi, piano. Lunchtime and cocktail hour. | 凯西负责在午餐及下午茶时弹琴 |
[19:43] | That means mood music, not new music. | 我们要抒情音乐 不要新音乐 |
[19:48] | Capisce? | 懂了吗? |
[19:49] | Martha, chopping, cutting, preparing plates. | 玛莎来切菜 准备餐盘 |
[19:53] | Do complete the summer with the equal amount of digits | 请充分利用你们的十根手指 |
[19:55] | I assume you currently possess. | 度过这个暑假 |
[19:58] | Oh, Zeke, you will assist Chef Michael in the… | 柴克 你就到重点位置 |
[20:02] | The promised land. | 帮麦可大厨 |
[20:03] | You hold on to that. | 拿好 |
[20:04] | Mr. Fulton, Your Excellency, sir, | 伏顿先生阁下 |
[20:06] | would it be okay if we draw straws to see who has to wait on Sharpay? | 能不能抽签决定 谁去当夏培的服务生? |
[20:10] | Please, none of you will be waiting on Sharpay. | 拜托 谁都不要当夏培的服务生 |
[20:14] | Oh, yes. Snap. | 噢 太好了 |
[20:15] | – You will be serving Miss Evans. – Who’s that? | -你们要替伊凡斯小姐服务 -那是谁? |
[20:20] | Always address our members as Mr., Mrs., or Miss. Let’s practice. | 记得称呼会员时要用 先生、太太或小姐 来练习一下? |
[20:24] | – Do we have to? – Shall we? | -非练不可吗? -开始�� |
[20:26] | “Miss Evans, would you care for lemonade?” | “伊凡斯小姐 想来杯柠檬水吗?” |
[20:29] | Actually, I’m not Miss Evans. I’m Jason. | 其实我不是伊凡斯小姐 我是杰森 |
[20:36] | – It smells so good and I am so hungry. – No, wait. You don’t… | -好香哦 我都饿了 -等一下 你不能 |
[20:38] | – No, no, no. – What’s for lunch? | -不 -午餐呢? |
[20:39] | Miss Montez. | 曼提兹小姐 |
[20:41] | It would seem your lunch break does not start for 3.5 minutes. | 应该还要3.5分钟 才到你的午休时间吧 |
[20:45] | I do hope no members drowned in your absence. | 我希望你不在场时没有会员溺水 |
[20:48] | Henceforth, do clock in and out on time. | 因此 请按时打卡 |
[20:53] | Three infractions of any kind, and your employment is terminated. | 犯三次错 你就会丢了饭碗 |
[20:58] | Capisce? | 懂了吗? |
[21:01] | Chop, chop, chop. | 去、去、去 |
[21:04] | – Okay, that man officially scares me. – Yeah. | -那个人真把我吓到了 -对啊 |
[21:07] | Suddenly, I’m beginning to miss detention with Miss Darbus. | 我突然想念起 达布斯老师的留校察看了 |
[21:10] | – How sick is that? – Come on. | -很病态吧? -拜托 |
[21:12] | We got a hoop out back, two free meals a day, | 我们背后有篮球场 一天免费吃两餐 |
[21:15] | and we only have to wear these stupid outfits on duty. | 难看的制服只有执勤时才穿 |
[21:17] | All for one, and one for all. All right? | 人人为我 我为人人 |
[21:19] | – This is our summer. Now, what team? – Wildcats! | -这是我们的暑假 哪一队? -野猫队! |
[21:23] | – What team? – Wildcats! | -那一队? -野猫队! |
[21:25] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[21:26] | How did we get from the top of the world to the bottom of the heap? | 我们怎么会从世界顶峰 掉到卑微的角落? |
[21:30] | I don’t recall you mentioning the boss is such a creep | 你可没说过 老板这么讨人厌 |
[21:34] | We still have the ingredients to make this summer sweet | 我们还有足�虿牧� 可以让暑假很甜蜜 |
[21:37] | Well, we got rags instead of riches | 我拿到破布 不是钞票 |
[21:40] | And all these dirty dishes | 还有堆积如山的脏碗盘 |
[21:42] | Just wish I had three wishes | 真希望有三个愿望 |
[21:46] | Okay, guys, break it up. | 好了 大家散开 |
[21:47] | We’ve got to work, work to work this out | 我们要努力撑过去 |
[21:52] | We’ll make things right The sun will shine | 我们会成功 阳光依然会闪耀 |
[21:55] | If we work, work, there’ll be no doubt | 如果成功了 就不用再怀疑 |
[21:59] | We can still save the summer if we work this out | 这个暑假还有希望 如果我们撑过去 |
[22:05] | Dude, what have you gotten us into? | 老兄 你给我们惹上什么麻烦事? |
[22:07] | Come on. We can totally turn this thing around! | 拜托 我们可以化腐朽为神奇 |
[22:11] | I’d rather face a seven footer straight up in the post | 我宁愿在球场上 迎战七尺大汉 |
[22:15] | Yeah That sure beats hanging here | 没错 胜过在这里 |
[22:17] | And burning someone’s toast | 烤焦客人的土司 |
[22:19] | I needed Benjamins But this ain’t worth the stress | 就算需要赚钱 也不用在这里受气 |
[22:23] | Maybe there’s a better way to fix this greasy mess | 也许还有其他方法 收拾这里的一团乱 |
[22:27] | We’re a champion team A well-oiled machine | 我们是冠军队伍 合作无间的机器 |
[22:31] | And we’ve faced tougher problems than this | 我们曾一起克服更困难的问题 |
[22:35] | I know it’s a grind But I’m sure we can find | 虽然很辛苦 但我们一定有办法 |
[22:39] | A way to have fun while we get this job done | 在完成工作的同时找到乐趣 |
[22:43] | We’ve got to work, work to work this out | 我们要努力撑过去 |
[22:47] | We’ll make things right The sun will shine | 我们会成功 阳光依然会闪耀 |
[22:50] | We got to work, work There’ll be no doubt | 如果成功了 就不用再怀疑 |
[22:54] | If we all come together We can work this out | 如果我们同心协力 |
[23:02] | Let’s work it! | 就会成功完成任务! |
[23:26] | Tell me what you want | 告诉我你想要什么 |
[23:28] | Tell me what you need | 告诉我你需要什么 |
[23:30] | A little bit of sugar | 一点糖 |
[23:31] | A little bit of butter | 一点牛油 |
[23:32] | It’s the perfect recipe | 就是最佳组合 |
[23:34] | Payday It’ll taste so sweet | 等到发薪水 报酬就会很丰厚 |
[23:36] | Payday Good enough to eat | 等到发薪水 就可以完成梦想 |
[23:38] | Gonna make some motion pictures | 我要拍电影 |
[23:40] | Hit the mall with all my sisters | 和好姐妹去逛街 |
[23:42] | Get tickets to the Knicks and Sixers | 去看尼克斯队跟76人队的比赛 |
[23:45] | Kick it with the music mixers | 我要弄一台混音器 |
[23:46] | Buy a ride that suits my style | 买一辆个性名车 |
[23:48] | Lounge around the pool awhile | 在泳池旁享受惬意时光 |
[23:50] | Make a date with my favorite girl | 和心爱的女孩去约会 |
[23:52] | We’ve got it made | 梦想会成真 |
[23:54] | Whoa, we’ve got to work, work to work this out | 我们要努力撑过去 |
[24:00] | We’ll make things right The sun will shine | 我们会成功 阳光依然会闪耀 |
[24:03] | If we work, work, there’ll be no doubt | 如果成功了 就不用再怀疑 |
[24:07] | We can still save the summer If we work this out | 这个暑假还有希望 如果我们撑过去 |
[24:13] | Work this Got to work this | 努力 加油 |
[24:16] | We can work this out | 我们会成功的 |
[24:21] | So, can we work this out? | 所以呢 行不行? |
[24:24] | Yeah, we can work it out. | 可以 |
[24:25] | Send the waiters right in. | 服务生 开工吧 |
[24:45] | Miss me? Of course you did. | 想我吗?当然想�� |
[24:48] | Hey, you ever been on a golf course? | 嘿 有没有去过高尔夫球场? |
[24:51] | We’re employees, Troy. Not members. And I don’t play golf. | 特洛伊 我们是员工不是会员 而且我不会打高尔夫 |
[24:54] | Who said anything about golf? | 谁说高尔夫啦? |
[25:02] | Are you sure it’s okay for us to be out here? | 你确定我们可以来这里吗? |
[25:04] | Yeah, unless the jackrabbits turn us in. | 对 除非有人告密 |
[25:08] | So, how’s kitchen duty? | 厨房工作如何? |
[25:10] | Oh, you know, the team that washes dishes together, wins together. | 我们团队有福同享、有难同当 |
[25:17] | My mom said summer jobs look good on college applications. | 我妈说暑假打工 对申请大学很有助益 |
[25:19] | All part of the frightening concept called “our future.” | 除了那恐怖的 “未来” 概念以外 |
[25:23] | Are you worried? | 你担心吗? |
[25:25] | Hey, college costs a fortune. | 大学要花好多钱 |
[25:29] | My parents are saving pennies, unlike the people at this place. | 我爸妈只能筹出一点 跟这里的人完全不同 |
[25:32] | You’re a cinch for a scholarship. | 你拿奖学金不成问题的 |
[25:33] | I’m only as good as whatever happens next season. It’s… | 一切要看下个球季的表现才行 |
[25:37] | I always liked the idea of being in charge of my future, | 我总是喜欢掌握自己的未来 |
[25:40] | until it actually started happening. | 但真的来临时我又怕 |
[25:41] | So, let’s just think about right now, | 那我们想现在就好 |
[25:44] | because I’ve never been in one place for an entire summer, | 因为我从没在一个地方 待上整个暑假 |
[25:47] | and this means a lot to me, especially being here with… | 而这对我意义重大 尤其能在这里 跟 |
[25:51] | Such an outstanding peanut-butter and-jelly-sandwich maker like me? | 像我这样了不起的 花生果酱三明治制作人在一起? |
[25:55] | I want to remember this summer, Troy. | 特洛伊 我想记住这一切 |
[25:59] | – Here, catch. – Oh, I love this game. | -来 接着 -噢 我最喜欢这游戏了 |
[26:03] | – Ready? – Go. | -准备好了? -好了 |
[26:07] | – Beautiful. – Very nice! Oh. Your turn. | -太棒了 -好 现在该你 |
[26:15] | – You didn’t catch a single one of them. – You… | -你一个也没接到 -你 |
[26:17] | That was so bad. | 实在太烂了 |
[26:21] | Fulton, when I was on the fourth fairway today, | 伏顿 我今天打第四杆时 |
[26:24] | it seemed bone dry. | 觉得草坪好干 |
[26:26] | Oh, no way! | 不行啦! |
[26:30] | Could you tell maintenance to give it a little extra splash? | 你去叫维护队洒点水好吗? |
[26:48] | No way! | 不会吧! |
[26:52] | – May I have this dance? – Why, of course you may. | -可以请你跳支舞吗? -当然可以了 |
[26:56] | Let’s go then. | 那就开始吧 |
[27:00] | You are gonna get so wet! | 我们会淋湿的! |
[27:06] | Yeah! | 好耶! |
[27:12] | Keep an eye on them tomorrow and keep me posted. | 明天你看紧他们 随时向我报告 |
[27:15] | Why are you smiling? | 你为什么笑? |
[27:16] | No worries, Ryan. This is our turf, remember? | 雷恩 不要担心 别忘了 这是我们的地盘呀 |
[27:21] | First a break-time infraction, now frolicking on the golf course. | 先是违反休息时间 现在又在高尔夫球场上嬉闹 |
[27:26] | We are not off to an auspicious start, are we, Miss Montez? | 这个开始不太吉利耶 曼提兹小姐 伏顿先生 其实这是我想的点子 与她 |
[27:30] | Actually, Mr. Fulton, this was my idea, so she’s… | |
[27:32] | How gallant, but irrelevant. | 真有义气啊 可惜没用 |
[27:35] | We won’t allow this to happen again, will we? | 这种事不可以再来一次了哦 |
[27:45] | Good morning, everybody. | 早安 各位 |
[27:46] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早安 -早安 |
[27:47] | – Smells good. That smells good. – Hey, Martha. | -好香哦 -嗨 玛莎 |
[27:49] | – Hey. – Hey, Jason. | -嘿 -嘿 杰森 |
[28:01] | – Hey, morning. – What’s up? | -早呀 -都好吧? |
[28:03] | Yeah You are the music in me | 你是我心中的音符 |
[28:08] | – Sounding good, Kels. – Thanks. | -很棒耶 凯西 -谢谢 |
[28:11] | Actually, I need to go get ready for the ladies’ luncheon. | 我得去准备女士午餐会了 |
[28:13] | Won’t exactly be rocking out. | 不会是摇滚乐就是了 |
[28:16] | You know, I am so excited about the club’s talent show. | 我简直等不及参加 俱乐部的才艺表演 |
[28:19] | I mean, the employees get to do a number, | 员工们可以来一段表演 |
[28:21] | and I have ideas for everyone. | 我替大家都想好点子了 |
[28:22] | You guys can sing the lead, | 你们俩主唱 |
[28:24] | and maybe Zeke and Chad can do backup, | 柴克和查德合音 |
[28:25] | and everyone can dance. | 大家可以跳舞 |
[28:26] | Big timeout on that one. | 这个我要喊暂停 |
[28:28] | My singing career began and ended with the East High Winter Musical. | 我的歌唱生涯始于也终于 东高中冬季音乐剧 |
[28:31] | I’m just here to make a check and sneak in the pool after work. | 我来这里是为了赚钱 还有下班后偷用游泳池的 |
[28:34] | That’s… That’s really it. | 真的 真的是这样 |
[28:38] | What was that you were playing a minute ago? | 刚才你在弹什么? |
[28:39] | Oh, it’s… It’s nothing. It’s just nothing. | 噢 没有啦 没什么 |
[28:41] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[28:42] | Well, I was thinking if you’d do the show, | 我在想要是你们肯表演 |
[28:45] | that I wanted to be ready, and I wrote this for you guys. | 我就得有所准备 所以我替你们写了谱 |
[28:49] | Come on. Go. | 来 弹吧 |
[28:57] | Yeah | |
[29:00] | You are the music in me | 你是我心中的音符 |
[29:04] | You know the words “Once upon a time” | 曾听人说过 “很久很久以前” |
[29:08] | Make you listen, there’s a reason | 你不禁竖耳倾听 |
[29:14] | When you dream There’s a chance you’ll find | 勇敢追求梦想 就可能会找到 |
[29:17] | A little laughter, or happy ever after | 脸上的微笑 或从此幸福快乐的生活 |
[29:22] | You’re harmony to the melody | 你让旋律更加和谐 |
[29:27] | That’s echoing inside my head | 在我脑中萦绕不绝 |
[29:31] | A single voice above the noise | 有一个声音盖过所有尘嚣 |
[29:37] | And like a common thread | 丝丝入扣 |
[29:40] | You’re pulling me | 牵引着我 |
[29:42] | When I hear my favorite song I know that we belong | 当我听到最爱的歌曲 便知道我们心心相印 |
[29:48] | Oh, you are the music in me | 你是我心中的音符 |
[29:51] | Yeah, it’s living in all of us | 音符在我们心中跳跃 |
[29:54] | And it’s brought us here because | 我们在这里聚首 因为 |
[29:57] | Because you are the music in me | 因为你是我心中的音符 |
[30:05] | Yeah, yeah, yeah | |
[30:07] | You are the music in me | 你是我心中的音符 |
[30:10] | It’s like I knew you before we met Can’t explain it | 感觉像是相遇前就已经熟识 无法言喻 |
[30:16] | There’s no name for it | 无从说起 |
[30:19] | I sang you words I’ve never said | 我唱出未曾说出的话 |
[30:23] | – And it was easy – So easy | -是如此容易 -好容易 |
[30:26] | Because you see the real me | 因为你看到我的真心 |
[30:28] | As I am, you understand | 你了解我的心情 |
[30:33] | And that’s more than I’ve ever known, oh | 是我前所未曾遇过 |
[30:38] | To hear your voice above the noise | 你的声音盖过尘嚣 |
[30:42] | And know I’m not alone | 我知道我不孤单 |
[30:45] | Oh, you’re singing to me | 你对我歌唱 |
[30:48] | When I hear my favorite song I know that we belong | 当我听到最爱的歌曲 便知道我们心心相印 |
[30:54] | You are the music in me | 你是我心中的音符 |
[30:57] | It’s living in all of us | 音符在我们心中跳跃 |
[31:00] | And it’s brought us here because | 我们在这里聚首 因为 |
[31:03] | You are the music in me | 你是我心中的音符 |
[31:09] | Together we’re gonna sing | 我们一起高声唱 |
[31:13] | We got the power to sing what we feel | 给彼此唱出心声的力量 |
[31:18] | Connected and real | 互诉真实的心声 |
[31:20] | Can’t keep it all inside | 无法再隐藏 |
[31:24] | Oh, yeah | |
[31:27] | Oh, yeah | |
[31:29] | – Oh, yeah – Yeah, yeah, yeah | |
[31:32] | You are the music in me | 你是我心中的音符 |
[31:36] | Oh, yeah | |
[31:38] | Oh, yeah | |
[31:41] | You are the music in me | 你是我心中的音符 |
[31:45] | When I hear my favorite song I know that we belong | 当我听到最爱的歌曲 便知道我们心心相印 |
[31:49] | We belong | |
[31:51] | You are the music in me | 你是我心中的音符 |
[31:54] | It’s living in all of us It’s brought us here because | 音符在我们心中跳跃 我们在这里聚首 因为 |
[32:00] | You are the music in me | 你是我心中的音符 |
[32:04] | Oh yeah Oh yeah | |
[32:10] | You are the music in me | 你是我心中的音符 |
[32:14] | Yeah | |
[32:19] | – Oh, I love that song. – Great job, Kels. | -我好喜欢那首歌 -太棒了 凯西 |
[32:21] | Oh, I’ve got the talent show sign-up sheet right here. Are you in? | 这里有才艺表演登记表 要参加吗? |
[32:29] | Maybe we can work this out, but only if we’re all in this together. | 或许我们做得到 但除非我们团结一心 |
[32:34] | Yeah! | 对! |
[32:35] | This is going to be fantastic. | 一定会很美妙 |
[32:37] | I’m going to coordinate rehearsal to coincide with all of our schedules. | 我要把排练时间排到工作时间 |
[32:40] | Goldenthroat, this is Jazz Square. We may have trouble. | 金嗓 这是爵士广场 我们有状况了 |
[32:44] | Now, it’s an amazing song, but Kelsi didn’t write it for us. | 这首歌很棒 但凯西并不是为我们写的 |
[32:48] | Hi, Mom. | 嗨 妈 |
[32:49] | – Seaweed scrub, darling? – Maybe later. | -要不要海藻去角质? -等一下 |
[32:52] | Ryan, it might be wonderful if Troy participates in our talent show. | 雷恩 要是特洛伊能参加 我们的才艺表演就太好了 |
[32:55] | What? If he sings with Gabriella | 什么?如果他跟凯碧合唱 |
[32:58] | then our whole show is going to be the “Troy and Gabriella Show.” | 那我们的才艺表演就成了 “特洛伊与凯碧的表演秀” |
[33:00] | I’m not certain Gabriella is ideally suited | 我不确定凯碧真的适合 |
[33:03] | to help Troy realize his full potential at Lava Springs. | 帮特洛伊挖掘他在勒瓦泉的 完整潜力 |
[33:06] | Mommy, what time is Daddy gonna be here? | 妈咪 爹地什么时候会来? |
[33:08] | We tee off at noon. Join us? | 我们中午要打球 要不要一起来? |
[33:11] | Love to. | 好呀 |
[33:16] | Up. And how shall we get to the food today, sir? | 往上 今天要怎么弄到吃的? |
[33:18] | – I don’t know, perhaps skipping. – Very well then. | -不知道 可能省略吧 -很好 |
[33:21] | Shall we? | 要开始吗? |
[33:22] | Hipty scouty, hipty skipty, hipty skipty, hipty skipty… | 跳跳走走 走走跳跳 |
[33:26] | Danforth, Bolton, you’re caddying today. | 丹佛斯 波顿 你们俩今天是球僮 |
[33:30] | $40 a bag. You’ve been requested. | 一袋球40元 有人指定要你们 |
[33:32] | – What? – By who? | -什么? -是谁? |
[33:33] | Dude, who cares? For $40, I’d caddy for Godzilla. | 老兄 管他的 有40元 我愿意帮酷斯拉拿球袋 |
[33:36] | Close, very close. | 很接近了 |
[33:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:41] | – Thanks. – Thanks, man. | -谢了 -感谢啦 |
[33:47] | Hey, boys! So, Troy, I thought it was time for you to meet my parents. | 哈�� 两位 特洛伊 我想你该见见我父母了 |
[33:53] | Enchantee. | 很高兴见到你 |
[33:54] | – Awesome. – Hi. | -太棒了 -嗨 |
[33:56] | Hello. | 哈�� |
[33:58] | So, where’s your dad? | 你爸呢? |
[34:14] | Hi, Daddy! | 嗨 爹地! |
[34:17] | Where’s the first tee and what’s the course record? | 在哪发球 球场记录如何? |
[34:27] | I’m just kidding. I built the course myself and I hold the record, | 开玩笑啦 我自己建的球场 我保持的记录 |
[34:30] | but who’s counting? Princess. | 不过是谁记的分呢?公主 |
[34:33] | – Son, you’ve been working out. – Yoga. | -儿子 你有做运动喔 -瑜珈 |
[34:38] | Bring that around, there you go. Quite a season you boys had. | 干得好呀 你们这一季很不错喔 |
[34:41] | Oh, Troy played for the golf team, too, Daddy. | 特洛伊也在高尔夫球队里哦 |
[34:44] | Oh, versatile. How about you, son? | 真是多才多艺啊 你呢?小子? |
[34:47] | – Baseball. Track and field. – Outstanding. | -棒球 田径 -了不起 |
[34:50] | Might come in handy the way I play golf. Fair warning. | 或许在我打高尔夫时会有用 别怪我没警告哦 |
[34:57] | Fore! | 前面当心! |
[35:02] | – Brilliant, darling. Brilliant. – Lovely. | -厉害 亲爱的 -打得好 |
[35:05] | Chad, you’ll be caddying for Mother. Troy, Daddy. | 查德 你帮我妈拿球袋 特洛伊帮我爹地 |
[35:11] | Daddy. | 爹地 |
[35:14] | Bravo! | 太好啦! |
[35:15] | Brilliant. Let’s take a walk. | 厉害 咱们走一走吧 |
[35:18] | – Is that a new outfit? – Yes, I got it just this morning. | -这件是新的吗? -对 今早刚买的 你的呢? 这件旧衣服?上礼拜买的 |
[35:20] | – And yours? – This old thing? I got it last week. | |
[35:24] | Come on, Chad. | 来吧 查德 |
[35:29] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎样? |
[35:31] | Well, it’s 190 to the pin, downhill lie, elevated green. | 到球标有170米 下坡有缓升草坪 |
[35:34] | I’d go with a full five, sir. | 我会用五号木杆 |
[35:39] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[35:48] | – Nice call. – All right. | -好主意 -对 |
[35:55] | Princess, grab your pitching wedge. This one’s yours. | 公主 拿推杆吧 这球是你的了 |
[35:59] | Thanks, Daddy. | 谢啦 爹地 |
[36:04] | Line it up. | 瞄准 |
[36:15] | That’s my girl. | 打得好 |
[36:17] | That girl needs to take up knitting. | 她最好去学刺绣 |
[36:19] | Or some sport where she can only injure herself. | 或一些只会弄伤她自己的运动 |
[36:21] | – I’m in the sand. – Me, too. | -我进了沙坑 -我也是 |
[36:28] | Knees, hips, shoulders, hat. Good. Drill it. | 膝盖、臀部、肩膀、帽子 好 发球吧 |
[36:33] | Backboard. | 后档板 |
[36:35] | Yes! | 进! |
[36:37] | That’s my boy. | 好儿子 |
[36:51] | – Where… – I have no idea. | -在哪 -不知道 |
[36:54] | Gabriella! Dinner tonight? Sneak a swim? | 凯碧 !今晚一起吃饭?去游泳? |
[37:00] | Troy! | 特洛伊! |
[37:09] | – Oh, lovely, darling. – Nice. | -好啊 亲爱的 -好 |
[37:11] | Daddy, why not let Troy try a shot? | 爹地 让特洛伊试一球吧 |
[37:13] | – Of course. Of course. – No, I shouldn’t. | -当然�� -不 我不该这样 |
[37:15] | – Come on. – Are you sure? | -来嘛 -你确定? |
[37:17] | – Yeah! – Yes, sir. | -对! -好 |
[37:18] | – Are you sure it’s okay, Mr. Evans? – It sure is. | -伊凡斯先生 你确定可以? -当然可以 |
[37:21] | – Give it a ride. – Thank you. | -好好打 -谢谢 |
[37:23] | – Here you go, Daddy. – Thank you, dear. | -爹地 给你 -谢了 |
[37:32] | – That’s a beautiful swing. – Really beautiful. | -挥得真漂亮 -厉害 |
[37:34] | That is a beautiful swing. | 挥得真漂亮 |
[37:39] | – That was awesome. – Thanks, man. | -那一杆挥得真漂亮 -谢啦 |
[37:40] | – Come on! What do you say we… – What? I don’t know. | -上车!你说我们 -什么?我不知道 |
[37:44] | Off we go. | 走吧 |
[37:48] | I’m saving up for a car. I’m saving up for a car. | 我要赚钱买车、我要赚钱买车 |
[38:08] | Well, Tiger Woods would have been proud to make that putt! | 老虎伍兹推出这杆也会很骄傲! |
[38:12] | What a shame that Troy is only bussing dishes all summer, | 特洛伊整个暑假都在洗碗 实在很可惜 |
[38:15] | given that he’s a potential star for your alma mater, Daddy. | 尤其他是你母校最具潜力的明星 |
[38:18] | I’ve seen Troy play basketball. | 我看过特洛伊打篮球 |
[38:20] | I think the U of A Redhawks will be very interested in him. | 我想美国红鹰队会对他有兴趣 |
[38:23] | That’s inspired, Daddy. Troy is very concerned about college. | 爹地 好主意 特洛伊很担心上大学的事 |
[38:28] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗? -对 |
[38:29] | – How’s Coach Bolton these days? – Oh, fantastic. | -波顿教练最近怎样? -好得很啊 |
[38:32] | Outstanding. | 了不起 |
[38:37] | What? | 什么? |
[38:38] | Oh, next time I see Country Club Princess, | 下次再让我看到俱乐部公主 |
[38:41] | I’m gonna launch her and her pink cart straight into the lake. | 我要把她和她的粉红车撞进湖里 |
[38:43] | I’ll build the ramp, buddy. | 我来建滑坡 |
[38:45] | Danforth, this is a kitchen, not a day spa. | 丹佛斯 这里是厨房 不是Spa |
[38:48] | You and Jason suit up for dinner duty in the dining room. | 你和杰森快去换衣服准备晚餐 |
[38:51] | Bolton, you have five minutes to change and come with me. | 波顿 你有五分钟换好衣服跟我来 |
[38:54] | In case you’re not familiar with this particular item, | 万一你对这东西不熟 |
[38:57] | it goes around your neck, | 它是要绑在脖子上的 |
[38:59] | like a dog collar. | 像个狗项圈 |
[39:03] | Chop-chop. | 快点 |
[39:08] | – And she stepped on the ball. – I did not. | -她踩到球 -才没有 |
[39:12] | – Yes, you did. – I can believe that. | -有 你有 -我相信 |
[39:14] | Hey! Here’s our superstar. Troy Bolton, this is Peter. | 嘿!超级巨星来了 特洛伊波顿 这是彼得 |
[39:19] | – Peter. Good to meet you. – How are you? | -彼得 幸会 -你好 |
[39:20] | – This is Claire. – Hello. | -这是克莱儿 -哈�� |
[39:21] | – And you know the family. – Hello. | -我家其他人你都认识了 -大家好 |
[39:23] | This kid’s pretty handy on the fairways as well as the hard court. | 这孩子高尔夫球和篮球都打得很好 |
[39:27] | Bet you worked up yourself an appetite | 我猜你拖着球袋到处跑 |
[39:29] | lugging those bags all over the place, huh? | 现在一定胃口大开了吧? |
[39:30] | Yeah, yeah. A little bit. | 对 有点 |
[39:32] | What do you say we get some food, and we can talk about your future. | 你觉得我们吃点东西 并谈谈你的未来如何? |
[39:34] | – My future? – Yeah, sit down. | -我的未来? -对 坐下 |
[39:36] | Have a seat. | 坐下 |
[39:38] | Daddy’s on the board of directors at the University of Albuquerque. | 爹地是阿布奎基大学的理事会成员 |
[39:41] | So, Troy, I saw your championship game. I mean, wow! | 特洛伊 我看过你打冠军赛 太厉害了 ! |
[39:45] | That last-second shot at the buzzer… Outstanding. | 铃响前的那一球 真了不起 |
[39:48] | Actually, my teammates here stole the ball, | 其实是我的这位队员抢到了球 |
[39:51] | otherwise I wouldn’t have had a chance… | 否则我不会有机会 |
[39:52] | Oh, you’re much too modest, Troy. | 噢 你真谦虚 特洛伊 |
[39:55] | You were voted MVP for the entire season. | 你被选上全季最有价值球员 |
[40:00] | This shirt positively screams for a Windsor knot. | 这件衬衫大吼着要打温莎结呢 |
[40:04] | – Thank you. – Let me get that for you. | -谢谢 -让我帮你弄 |
[40:11] | You know, we’ve got a heck of a basketball program over at U of A, | 阿布奎基大学有很棒的篮球队 |
[40:14] | and an excellent scholarship program as well. | 也有很棒的奖学金 |
[40:16] | Scholarship? | 奖学金? |
[40:18] | Yeah. You know, between the two of us here, | 对 咱们私下谈 |
[40:20] | we… We pull a little weight over at the school. | 我们给校方施点压力 |
[40:25] | Well, time flies when you’re having fun, | 快乐的时光过得特别快 |
[40:29] | but Mr. Fulton will probably want me clocking out. | 但伏顿先生大概想要我去帮忙了 |
[40:33] | Come on. Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[40:34] | You haven’t had any dessert, and we haven’t talked about golf, yet. | 你还没吃点心 我们也还没谈到高尔夫呢 |
[40:37] | Oh, basketball and golf are just the beginning with Troy, Daddy. | 篮球和高尔夫只是开始而已 |
[40:40] | Have you heard him sing? | 你有没有听过他唱歌? |
[40:42] | Oh, triple threat. | 哇 三项全能 |
[40:44] | Oh, how wonderful. Troy can participate in the talent show. | 太厉害了 特洛伊可以参加 我们的才艺表演 |
[40:47] | Oh, come on, Troy. Give them a sample. Kelsi! | 特洛伊 表演一下 凯西! |
[40:50] | Kelsi. No, actually my voice is… | 凯西 不 我的声音很 |
[40:54] | Is feeling a little bit hoarse tonight, you know, all the talking. | 今晚有点沙哑 因为讲了太多话 |
[40:57] | But thank you very much for the food and the golf and everything. | 但非常感谢你们请我吃饭 让我打球等等的 |
[41:00] | It was amazing. | 真的很棒 |
[41:01] | But you will sing some other time, though? With me. Promise? | 但你下次有空会唱吧? 跟我合唱 你答应吗? |
[41:14] | – Promise. – Perfect. | -我答应 -太好了 |
[41:18] | Dessert? | 吃点心? |
[41:40] | Sorry I’m late! Give me two more minutes. | 抱歉我迟到了 !再给我两分钟 |
[41:43] | Nice tie. Your shoes don’t match though. Kidding. | 领带真漂亮 但跟鞋子不配 我开玩笑的啦 |
[41:53] | Honey, two minutes is being late, but an hour is approaching a felony. | 亲爱的 迟到两分钟没事 但迟到一小时罪行就大了 |
[41:57] | Just because Troy’s a nice guy, doesn’t mean he’s immune to boy disease. | 就因为特洛伊人很好 不表示他什么男生的毛病都不会犯 |
[42:00] | Boy disease? | 男生的毛病? |
[42:01] | Yeah, forgetting things he shouldn’t forget. | 对 像忘记不该忘的事 |
[42:03] | Oh, so now you’re a boy expert? | 你成了男性专家啦? |
[42:04] | My older sister has 10 rules about boy behavior, | 我大姐对男生的行为有十项规定 |
[42:07] | and nine of them involve boys forgetting things | 其中九项都跟他们忘东忘西有关 |
[42:09] | they should never forget, like dinner dates. | 他们永远不该忘了晚餐约会 |
[42:12] | Well, it wasn’t an official date type of thing. | 这又不是正式约会 |
[42:15] | Rule number three, all dates are official, | 第三条规定 所有约会都是正式的 |
[42:18] | whether the boy knows it or not. | 无论男生自己知不知道 |
[42:25] | – You’re not done. – But I’m done for the day, sir. | -还没完 -但我今天工作已经做完了 |
[42:27] | And actually, I have a date. | 而且我有约会 |
[42:28] | Mr. Bolton, you’re under the mistaken impression | 波顿先生 你是不是搞错了 |
[42:30] | I’m interested in what you have to say. Just follow me. | 我对你会怎么说很感兴趣 跟我来 |
[42:34] | – But I… – No more speaking. | -可是我 -不准再说 |
[42:47] | – Hey, where are we going? – Please, Mr. Bolton. | -我们要去哪里? -波顿先生 |
[42:49] | – How long is this gonna take? – Watch your step. Insurance issues. | -还要多久? -小心脚下 有保险的 |
[42:51] | I’m supposed to have a date tonight. | 我今晚有约会 |
[42:52] | But the evening is young and so are you. | 但今夜还长着呢 你也还年轻 |
[42:55] | Well, where are we? | 我们在哪里? |
[42:57] | Hold your applause until the very end. | 等到最后再鼓掌吧 |
[43:03] | What the heck? Mr. Fulton? | 怎么回事?伏顿先生? |
[43:18] | A long time ago In a land far away | 好久以前 在遥远的地方 |
[43:21] | Lived the pineapple princess, Tiki | 住着一位凤梨公主名叫蒂克 |
[43:24] | She was sweet as a peach In a pineapple way | 她甜如蜜桃 有凤梨风格 |
[43:27] | But so sad that she hardly speaky | 却悲伤得很少说话 |
[43:31] | Still, if you listen well You’ll hear her secret wish | 但如果你仔细听 会听到她的秘密愿望 |
[43:35] | Aloha, everybody, my name is Tiki. | 阿��哈 大家好 我叫蒂克 |
[43:37] | I long to free A truly remarkable fish | 我渴望释放一只了不起的鱼 |
[43:40] | My sweet prince | 我可爱的王子 |
[43:43] | Humu, humu, nuku, nuku, a pua’a | 呼噜呼噜呼噜呼噜噗 |
[43:45] | Makahiki malihini who | 马卡西堤马李希尼呼 |
[43:48] | Humu, humu, nuku, nuku, a pua’a Ooh | 呼噜呼噜呼噜呼噜噗 |
[43:53] | Hawana waka, waka, waka Niki pu, pu, pu | 马卡西堤马李希尼呼 |
[43:57] | Ryan, the fog! | 雷恩 放雾! |
[44:01] | She dreams of a boy Who is under a spell | 她梦想着被下了咒语的男孩 |
[44:03] | That has left him all wet and scaly | 他变得又湿又长满鳞片 |
[44:06] | I sing from my heart Of the power of love | 我打从心底唱出爱的力量 |
[44:09] | Just a girl with a ukulele | 一个弹着尤克里里琴的女孩 |
[44:14] | – Come to me – Come to her | -走向我 -走向她 |
[44:15] | – My sweet one, and be still – Be still | -我可爱的人 别动 -别动 |
[44:19] | I’ll grasp your tail Then stroke each tender gill | 我要抓住你的尾巴 轻抚每片软鳃 |
[44:23] | My sweet prince | 我可爱的王子 |
[44:25] | Humu, humu, nuku, nuku, a pua’a | 呼噜呼噜呼噜呼噜噗 |
[44:28] | Makahiki malihini who | 马卡西堤马李希尼呼 |
[44:31] | Humu, humu, nuku, nuku, a pua’a Ooh | 呼噜呼噜呼噜呼噜噗 |
[44:35] | Hawana waka, waka, waka Niki pu, pu, pu | 马卡西堤马李希尼呼 |
[44:39] | Now this is where we lead into the whole Kabuki thing. | 现在要开始歌舞表演 |
[44:43] | The clouds turned gray And the big sky cried | 云层转灰 天空开始哭泣 |
[44:46] | And the ocean had a fit | 大海波涛汹涌 |
[44:48] | Ryan! Where’s my ocean? | 雷恩!大海呢? |
[44:50] | Then the wind went whoosh And thunder cracked | 风呼呼地吹 雷声隆隆 |
[44:53] | And mighty Mount Fufu spit Mighty Mount Fufu spit | 雄伟的夫妇山崩裂 |
[44:58] | Tiki, Tiki Want to speaky, speaky, speaky | 蒂克、蒂克想说话 |
[45:01] | With the mighty spirit Fufu | 跟着雄伟的夫妇灵 |
[45:04] | Tiki, Tiki Want to speaky, speaky, speaky | 蒂克、蒂克想说话 |
[45:07] | – The words I will not mince – Word! | -我要畅所欲言 -说话! |
[45:10] | Please make a man Of my fresh fish prince | 请把我的鱼王子变成人 |
[45:14] | This is real fish talk. No lie. | 这是真的鱼语言 不骗你 |
[45:27] | And then the fish turns into a gorgeous prince and sings… | 然后鱼变成英俊的王子 开口唱 |
[45:31] | I’m Prince Humu Humu, nuku, nuku, a pua’a | 我是呼噜王子 呼噜呼噜呼噜呼噜噗 |
[45:33] | No. No way. | 不 不行 |
[45:34] | Makahiki malihini who | 马卡西堤马李希尼呼 |
[45:36] | With me. | 一起唱 |
[45:37] | Humu, humu, nuku, nuku, a pua’a | 呼噜呼噜呼噜呼噜噗 |
[45:42] | Hawana waka, waka, waka Niki pu, pu, pu | 马卡西堤马李希尼呼 |
[45:47] | Everybody! | 大家一起来! |
[45:48] | Humu, humu, nuku, nuku, a pua’a | 呼噜呼噜呼噜呼噜噗 |
[45:51] | Makahiki malihini who | 马卡西堤马李希尼呼 |
[45:54] | Humu, humu, nuku, nuku, a pua’a | 呼噜呼噜呼噜呼噜噗 |
[45:59] | Hawana waka, waka, waka Niki pu, pu, pu | 马卡西堤马李希尼呼 |
[46:02] | Waka, waka, waka Niki pu, pu, pu | 哇卡哇卡尼克噗 |
[46:05] | Waka, waka, waka Niki pu, pu, pu | 哇卡哇卡尼克噗噗噗 |
[46:17] | One minute. | 等一下 |
[46:35] | We’ll talk about this later. | 我们待会再谈 |
[46:38] | So, you love it? | 喜欢吗? |
[46:40] | Look, you ever tried just singing? | 你曾试过清唱吗? |
[46:42] | I mean, without all the lights and sets and, like, backup people? | 不用灯光和布景或合音的? |
[46:47] | Well, it’d be much harder to get applause that way. | 那样就很难得到掌声了 |
[46:50] | I’m not talking about applause. | 我不是在说掌声 |
[46:51] | I’m talking about hanging out with friends. | 我是说跟朋友聚在一起 |
[46:54] | You know, doing nothing, and singing for fun. | 什么都不做 只是唱着玩 |
[46:57] | Wait a minute. Not doing anything. | 等一下 什么都不做 |
[47:01] | That might work. A dark stage, a single spotlight. | 搞不好可行哦 黑暗的舞台 一盏灯光 |
[47:06] | We break out of darkness into the circle of light. | 我们冲出黑暗 进入一圈光明 |
[47:10] | – Wait, “we”? – No set, no frills. | -等等 “我们” ? -没有布景、装饰 |
[47:11] | – Oh, man. – Simple. | -天啊 -简单 |
[47:13] | Dramatic. Just you and me. | 戏剧化 只有你和我 |
[47:17] | That is such a great idea, Troy. We could do it at our club talent show. | 特洛伊 这点子太棒了 我们可以在才艺表演时做 |
[47:20] | Look, I’m here to work. | 我是来工作的 |
[47:22] | Sharpay, I already told you being onstage really is your thing, | 夏培 我跟你说过了 上舞台你很擅长 |
[47:25] | it’s not mine. | 但我不行 |
[47:27] | It could be our thing. | 我们可以一起来 |
[47:31] | Time out on that one, okay? I’ve got an “our thing,” | 暂停 我已经有了 “我们” |
[47:34] | it’s with Gabriella, and… And I’m very late for her, so I got to go. | 我跟凯碧 而且 我真的迟到了 我得走了 |
[47:36] | – But the show could be so amazing… – I love your shoes. | -但这场表演会很棒 -我喜欢你的鞋 |
[47:40] | – You like them? – I really do. | -你喜欢? -真的 |
[47:41] | I bought them in New York. I have them in nine colors. | 我从纽约买的 有九种颜色 |
[47:48] | Girls! Again from the top. | 女孩们!从头开始 |
[48:14] | Hey, lifeguard! | 喂 救生员 ! |
[48:20] | You’re crazy, Wildcat! | 你疯了 野猫队! |
[48:23] | And so late, but I brought food, a few little candles. | 而且还迟到 但我带了吃的和几根蜡烛 |
[48:26] | I’m good for a poolside picnic. What do you say? | 来场池畔野餐 你说怎么样? |
[48:29] | Zeke even made desserts. But first, I dare you to jump in. | 柴克还做了点心哦 但我要先看你敢不敢跳水 |
[48:33] | You know we’re not supposed to be in the pool. Club rules. | 你知道我们不该进泳池的 这是俱乐部规定 |
[48:40] | Cramp! | 抽筋! |
[48:43] | I need a lifeguard! Rescue me! Rescue me! | 需要救生员 !救我!救我! |
[48:49] | Here I come! | 水炮弹! |
[49:05] | Thanks for coming in. Follow me. | 感谢参加 跟我来 |
[49:35] | Oh, listen. | 你听 |
[49:41] | You know, right now, with you, | 现在 跟你在一起 |
[49:46] | it’s finally starting to feel like summer. | 我终于开始有暑假的感觉了 |
[49:50] | Yeah, it is. | 对啊 |
[49:55] | The water bugs are back. | 水虫又回来了 |
[49:57] | Look, Mr. Fulton, this was my idea, she had nothing to do with it. | 伏顿先生 都是我的主意 她跟这件事一点关系也没有 |
[50:00] | I generously overlooked your previous break violation, | 我慷慨地原谅了你之前的违规 |
[50:03] | but then came the golf course jaunt, | 可是后来在高尔夫球场嬉闹 |
[50:06] | and now this. Two strikes. | 现在又是这个 两次了 |
[50:11] | Don’t get a third. Out of the pool. | 不要犯第三次 滚出泳池 |
[50:20] | Sharpay’s dad let me play a few holes | 夏培她爸让我打了几球 |
[50:22] | and then invited me to dinner with some U of A alumni. | 又请我和阿布奎基大学的人吃晚餐 |
[50:24] | Really? | 真的? |
[50:25] | And they were talking about scholarships, | 他们谈着奖学金 |
[50:27] | while Jason and Chad were, like, serving me. | 杰森和查德替我服务 |
[50:31] | And getting paid for it. It’s called a job. | 而且我还拿薪水 这叫上班 |
[50:33] | You were invited, nothing wrong with that. | 你是受邀的 这样没错啊 |
[50:34] | Yeah. I don’t know. It felt weird. | 我不知道 感觉很怪 |
[50:37] | I love that you’ve got the team working together, | 我喜欢你让队员团结合作 |
[50:39] | but you’re not gonna be a Wildcat forever. | 但你不可能永远是野猫队 |
[50:41] | The team is now, and that’s… It’s good, | 球队是短暂的 但 这样很好 |
[50:45] | but everybody’s got their own future. | 可是大家都有各自的未来 |
[50:47] | I’m not sure I know what you mean. | 我不懂你的意思 |
[50:51] | Well, when you graduate, | 等你毕业 |
[50:54] | lots of people are gonna be chasing the same opportunities. | 很多人会去追求同样的机会 |
[50:57] | There’s nothing wrong with keeping your eye on the prize. | 积极为达成目标而努力并没有错 |
[51:00] | In fact, if you don’t, you get left behind. | 事实上 如果你不做 就会落后 |
[51:02] | Yeah, I know, I’m just saying, I didn’t get my friends jobs at the club | 我知道 我只觉得 我无意让朋友们在俱乐部工作 |
[51:04] | so they could sit and watch me eat in the dining room. | 结果却只能看着我在餐厅吃饭 |
[51:07] | You know, I’m just saying never be ashamed of attention, | 我是说不要因为受到重视 而觉得羞耻 |
[51:09] | as long as you’ve earned it. | 只要那是你应得的 |
[51:11] | You know, a scholarship’s special, | 得到奖学金并不容易 |
[51:13] | that’s why there’s only a few to go around. | 所以奖学金额度才这么少 |
[51:14] | Yeah, yeah. I get it, Dad. | 对 爸 我懂 |
[51:19] | Okay. So, how was the food at Lava Springs? | 好 勒瓦泉的食物怎么样? |
[51:23] | Insanely good. | 超美味 |
[51:27] | – Take it out for a spin. – No way. | -去兜兜风吧 -不是吧 |
[51:29] | Well, you didn’t think I was going to drive this heap, did you? | 你不会以为我要开这辆车吧? |
[51:33] | Yes! Yes! | 太好了 ! |
[51:35] | Okay, bring those knees up as high as you can and circle those arms. | 膝盖尽量抬高 手臂划圈 |
[51:39] | Hey, water bug. Last night was so fun. | 嗨 水虫 昨晚真有意思 |
[51:42] | I really didn’t mean to get you in trouble. | 我不是故意让你被骂 |
[51:43] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[51:45] | – So, maybe today we can have our… – Troy? | -或许今晚可以 -特洛伊? |
[51:51] | What time is your lunch break? | 你的午休是几点? |
[51:53] | Troy! | 特洛伊! 现在去找伏顿! |
[51:56] | – 1:30. – 1:30, great. | -一点半 -好 一点半 |
[51:57] | Free cheeseburgers are on me. Everybody looks great. Awesome job. | 我请客吃起司汉堡 大家看来都棒极了 加油 |
[52:01] | Okay, now, some jumping jacks. | 好 现在来大跳跃 |
[52:05] | Hey. What is she up to? | 嘿 她到底想干什么? |
[52:08] | – Who knows? – Believe me, she does. | -谁知道? -相信我 她别有居心 |
[52:15] | I’m sorry I’m late, Mr. Fulton, | 抱歉我迟到了 伏顿先生 |
[52:16] | but about the pool thing last night, you can’t blame Gabriella… | 昨晚游泳池的事 不能怪凯碧 |
[52:19] | – I’m promoting you. – You’re what? | -我要让你升职 -你什么? |
[52:21] | There’s an opening as an assistant to the golf pros. | 我们在征高尔夫球助理教练 |
[52:24] | Salaried job, no clocking in. | 有底薪 不打卡 |
[52:26] | – But, I… – $500 a week, plus tips. | -但我 -周薪五百元 外加小费 |
[52:30] | What? Per week? | 什么?一周? |
[52:33] | Oh, my… That’s off the hook! I think it sounds very manageable. | 天啊 真不敢相信 听起来不难做到 |
[52:39] | Shall we? | 请吧? |
[52:44] | Bolton! | 波顿! |
[52:48] | – Wait. So you want me to teach golf? – To kids. Oh, the joy. | 男士更衣室-限会员 -等等 你要我教高尔夫? -教小孩 有趣得不得了 |
[52:53] | – But, sir, I don’t think I’m qualified. – Worry not. | -可是 我认为我不�蜃矢� -别担心 |
[52:57] | Simply show the little angels which end of the club to hold, | 只要教那些小天使如何握杆 |
[53:00] | tee the ball up, then duck. | 如何发球 然后低头躲过 |
[53:02] | In addition, the board is extending membership privileges to you. | 此外 理事会扩大了你的会员权利 |
[53:06] | You have complete use of club facilities, but do so prudently, | 你可以使用所有俱乐部的器材 但请审慎行之 |
[53:10] | meaning, fellow Wildcats? Not. | 也就是说 其他野猫队员不准使用 |
[53:16] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[53:19] | You’ll find an appropriate choice of clothing here. | 这里有适合你的服装 |
[53:22] | Do not mix checks with plaids, blue with browns, | 格子不要跟彩呢混穿 蓝色不要跟咖啡色混穿 |
[53:24] | and avoid wearing white socks at all cost. | 无论如何都不要穿白袜 |
[53:27] | Leave your shoes outside the locker, | 把鞋子放在锁柜外 |
[53:29] | they will be buffed and polished each evening. | 每天晚上会有人来擦鞋 |
[53:33] | Yes! Oh, man! | 哇!太棒了 ! |
[53:36] | Save it for the first tee. | 留到发第一球时用吧 |
[53:38] | And to get there, this might come in handy. | 这个可能会带你到球场 |
[53:43] | That’s the key to your golf cart. Number 14. | 这是你的高尔夫球车 14号 |
[53:47] | The same number that’s on your basketball uniform, so I’m told. | 听说你的篮球球衣也是这号码 |
[53:52] | Questions? | 有问题吗? |
[53:54] | How did this happen? | 这究竟怎么回事? |
[53:56] | It would seem that the Evans family thinks you have untapped potential. | 看来伊凡斯一家认为你很有潜力 |
[54:01] | Young man, the future is full of uncharted waters, | 年轻人 未来充满着许多 未知的领域 |
[54:06] | and this family has real clout, so I suggest you take the ride. | 这个家庭有很大的影响力 因此我建议你把握机会 |
[54:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[54:20] | Italian. | 意大利货 |
[54:21] | Awesome, junior golfers! You guys look amazing! | 今日儿童活动 与特洛伊波顿助理教练学高尔夫 太棒了 各位小球手! 大家都很厉害! |
[54:26] | Hey! Hey! Slow down, champ. Slow down. | 嘿 慢点 小冠军 |
[54:29] | Save some for the other kids. There you go. | 留点球给其他人打 这样才对 |
[54:32] | Cool shorts, buddy. | 短裤很漂亮喔 |
[54:34] | All right. Hey. Hey, cutie. Try holding the club that way, | 好 小可爱 这样握杆才对 |
[54:38] | you’re going to hit it way farther. | 可以打得比较远 |
[54:40] | All right. Nice backswing, man. Nice backswing. | 好 后挥很不错 |
[54:44] | Good job, killer. Make the ball fear you. | 干得好 让球怕你 |
[54:47] | You look good. Great job, everybody. Good job, guys! | 大家都做得很棒 加油! |
[54:50] | – Bolton. Bolton. Your 11:30 is here. – Thanks, man. | -波顿 波顿 11点半的约来了 -谢了 |
[54:53] | Good luck, buddy. | 大家好运 |
[54:58] | Troy! | 特洛伊! |
[55:00] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[55:05] | – Cool balls. – Thanks. | -好特别的球 -谢谢 |
[55:06] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[55:08] | By the end of summer, you’ll have me playing like a pro. | 等到暑假结束 你会把我教成高手 |
[55:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[55:12] | If I live that long. | 如果我能活那么久的话 |
[55:18] | I’m so excited about the show. | 我真等不及要表演了 |
[55:20] | Oh, and don’t worry. We’ll find something great to do. | 别担心 我们会找到有趣的事做 |
[55:23] | Look, Sharpay, I already told you, singing really isn’t my thing. | 夏培 我跟你说过了我不想唱歌 |
[55:28] | And here’s the best news, all the Redhawk boosters will be there. | 还有更棒的消息 红鹰队的援助人也会来 |
[55:31] | – Really? – Of course. | -真的? -当然 |
[55:33] | We’ll lock up your scholarship with a high “C” right from center stage. | 我们会确保你一举得到奖学金 |
[55:40] | We’re all in this together, right? | 我们同心协力 |
[55:41] | Your parents have been really, really nice, Sharpay, | 你爸妈对我真的很好 |
[55:44] | but singing with you isn’t a part of my job. | 可是我的工作并不包括跟你合唱 |
[55:46] | I know, just something you promised to do. | 我知道不是工作 但你答应过的 |
[55:50] | Remember? | 记得吗? |
[55:54] | You look fabulous in your new clothes, by the way. | 你这身新衣服真漂亮 |
[55:56] | – You like the shoes? They’re Italian. – Nice. | -喜欢这双鞋吗?意大利货 -很好看 |
[56:04] | Let me show you how this is done. It’s really easy. | 我教你打球吧 很简单的 |
[56:06] | Just line up to your target. Nice, easy backswing. | 对准目标 轻轻后挥 |
[56:11] | – Hey, Gab. – Hey! | -嘿 小碧 -嘿! |
[56:18] | That girl’s got more moves than an octopus in a wrestling match. | 那女人扭得 比摔跤场上的章鱼还厉害 |
[56:22] | – Nah. He knows how to swim. – Yeah. Troy can handle himself. | -他知道怎么应付 -对 特洛伊能�蛴Ω端� |
[56:26] | I did overhear him asking her for her opinion | 我听到他问她 |
[56:28] | on his new Italian golf shoes. | 那双意大利高尔夫鞋怎么样 |
[56:32] | He didn’t ask me. | 他可没问我 |
[56:33] | So, wake up, sister! She’s basically offering him a college education | 清醒吧 她在暗助他上大学 |
[56:36] | just to sing with her in the talent show. | 就为了让他跟她做才艺表演 |
[56:39] | – Troy would never do that. – You got eyes, use them. | -特洛伊才不会答应 -你有眼睛 自己看 |
[56:43] | – Let’s go eat. – Yeah, I got to go. Hey, see you later? | -去吃东西吧 -对 我得走了 待会见? |
[56:47] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[56:48] | You’re going to take it back and through. | 要往后移动到底 |
[56:51] | – Troy, Fulton wants you in the lobby. – Fantastic. Thank you. See you. | -特洛伊 伏顿要你去大厅 -太好了 谢啦 再见 |
[57:06] | And she steps on the ball. | 她踩在球上 |
[57:10] | – Troy Bolton. This is… – I’ve seen them all play at U of A. | -特洛伊波顿 这是 -我看过他们打球 |
[57:13] | Oh, all right. Well, come scrimmage at our gym. | 噢 对 来跟我们抢球吧 |
[57:15] | It’ll be good for your game. | 对你打球会有帮助的 |
[57:17] | – Play with you guys? – Yeah. Let’s get down, bro. | -跟你们打? -对啊 走吧 |
[57:22] | – Awesome. – All right. | -太好了 -好 |
[57:23] | – Let’s all get some awesome lunch. – Yeah. | -先去吃点午餐 -对 |
[57:26] | I knew it! Coral blue! | 我就知道!珊瑚蓝! |
[57:28] | It’s perfect for your skin tone. And mine, too! | 跟你的肤色很搭 也跟我很搭! |
[57:31] | We are majorly skin-tone compatible, Troy. | 我们的肤色完全相配耶 特洛伊 |
[57:33] | – I have no idea what that means. – You don’t need to. I’m here for you. | -我完全不知道她在说什么 -不必知道 有我帮你 |
[57:39] | – Who’s hungry? – Let’s eat. | -谁饿啦? -去吃吧 |
[57:41] | I mean, how can you hit the ball straight if your clubs don’t trust you? | 要是球杆不信任你 你怎么打得到球? |
[57:44] | – That’s the key. So, it’s all in the grip. – Okay. | -这就是重点 你要握好球杆 -好 |
[57:46] | You got to hold it just right. That looks great. | 要握紧 这样就对了 |
[57:49] | Hey, I almost forgot. | 嘿 我差点忘了 |
[57:51] | I ordered Swiss on my burger. | 我的汉堡上要瑞士起司 |
[57:53] | So, go ahead and check it out, man. Try it. See what you think. | 拿去试试吧 看你觉得怎样 |
[57:55] | Danforth, table three needs more iced tea. | 丹佛斯 第三桌还要冰茶 |
[57:58] | Now, rotate your hands over the top. | 手在上面转一下 |
[58:00] | – Put your thumb on that side. – Okay. | -让拇指移到侧边 -好 |
[58:01] | There you go, man. You’re good. I’ll see you on the course. | 就是这样 很好 球场见 |
[58:04] | – Yeah. Let’s do it, man. – Yeah. | -对 开始吧 -好 |
[58:06] | – Zeke! Troy wants Swiss. – Coming right up. | -柴克!特洛伊要瑞士起司 -马上就来 |
[58:10] | You know, you were right. | 你说得没错 |
[58:11] | There’s a guy out there that looks just like Troy Bolton, | 那个人只是看来像特洛伊波顿 |
[58:13] | but I have no idea who he really is. | 但我完全不认得他 |
[58:25] | Oh, hey. Kelsi’s got some great new ideas | 噢 凯西有新点子 |
[58:27] | – to spice up the talent show. It’s got… – I’m thrilled. | -好让表演大为出色哦 -我好兴奋 |
[58:29] | That new duet that Troy and Gabriella sang? I need it. | 特洛伊和凯碧对唱的那首歌?我要 |
[58:33] | – Actually, it’s not available. – Repeat. | -其实曲子还没好 -再说一次 |
[58:35] | Well, it’s something I wrote for Troy and Gabriella, | 那是我帮特洛伊和凯碧写的 |
[58:38] | just in case they decide to… | 以免他们要 |
[58:39] | You’re an employee, not a fairy godmother. Let’s have it. | 你是员工 又不是仙女教母 拿来 |
[58:45] | Transpose it into my key. Troy and I will be doing it in the talent show. | 换成我能唱的调 特洛伊和我要在才艺表演上唱 |
[58:50] | Oh, and brighten up the tempo. We’ll need to keep people awake. | 再把速度加快些 得让观众保持清醒 |
[58:53] | What about our song? | 那我们的歌呢? |
[58:54] | – What about Humu Humu? – Change in plans. | -那首 “呼噜呼噜” 呢? -计划变了 |
[58:57] | What am I supposed to do with my Tiki Warrior outfit? | 那我那套蒂克勇士装怎么办? |
[59:00] | Save it for Halloween, go to a luau, sell it online. I don’t know! | 万圣节时再穿吧 穿去参加烤猪宴 上网拍卖 我怎么知道! |
[59:03] | But in the meantime, keep an eye on those Wildcats. | 但你可以继续监视野猫队 |
[59:06] | If they’re planning on being in the show, | 如果他们有意表演 |
[59:08] | which I doubt, once they hear about Troy and me, | 听过特洛伊和我唱之后 这点我很怀疑啦 |
[59:11] | I don’t want any surprises. Oh, and don’t worry, | 但我不想要有意外 别担心 |
[59:14] | I’ll find a song for you somewhere in the show. | 我会在节目里替你加首歌 |
[59:18] | – Or the next show. – Really? | -或是下场节目 -真的吗? |
[59:22] | Don’t strain yourself, slick. | 不必麻烦了 骗子 |
[59:27] | Entertainers are so temperamental. Transpose! | 小丑的脾气好大哦 快换调! |
[59:42] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[59:45] | – Go, team. – Yeah. It’s a gift from the guys. | -加油 野猫队 -对 那些人给我的 |
[59:50] | The “guys”? Oh, you mean all those tall people? | “那些人” ?你是说那些高个子? |
[59:54] | Yeah. Yeah. Hey, look. I got to go in a minute, | 对 我待会就要走 |
[59:58] | but I’ll be back in about an hour. I’ll pick you up in my new truck | 但我一小时后就回来 我开新车去接你 |
[1:00:01] | and we’ll go to a movie. I promise. | 然后我们去看电影 我保证 |
[1:00:04] | “Promise” is a really big word, Troy. | “保证” 是很严重的字眼 |
[1:00:08] | Yeah. I know. | 对 我知道 |
[1:00:10] | And we’ve got the staff baseball game after work. | 下班后我们还有员工棒球赛 |
[1:00:13] | Remember, you “promised” that you’d play? | 记得吗 你 “保证” 要参加的? |
[1:00:14] | Right. Right. Baseball. I will absolutely meet you there. | 对 对 棒球 我一定会到 |
[1:00:18] | – You forgot, didn’t you? – No. I just got the date mixed up. | -你忘了 对不对? -不 我只是弄错了时间 |
[1:00:21] | And I’m sorry I couldn’t make lunch today. I just… | 很抱歉我今天不能一起吃午餐了 |
[1:00:24] | It’s been wild, you know? | 这几天真是疯狂 |
[1:00:27] | I can’t believe how things are working out here. | 我真不敢相信这一切那么顺利 |
[1:00:29] | So I see. Italian golf shoes, new clothes, golf carts. | 我懂了 意大利高尔夫鞋 新衣服、高尔夫球车 |
[1:00:35] | That’s crazy stuff. Hard to keep track of it all, I bet. | 那些疯狂事 果然很难一一记清楚 |
[1:00:39] | So, what’s your point? | 你什么意思? |
[1:00:40] | It just doesn’t seem like new stuff, it seems like a new Troy. | 我看不是新衣服 而是新的特洛伊 |
[1:00:47] | Let’s see if Tiger Woods still has a jump shot. | 来看看老虎伍兹能不能跳投 |
[1:00:49] | – Hey, hey, Bolton! Come on! – Hey! | -嘿 波顿!来吧! -嘿! |
[1:00:52] | Why don’t you tell them to come over here and mix it up? | 何不叫他们跟我们一起打? |
[1:00:54] | We’ll show them some game. | 我们会好好打 |
[1:00:55] | You know, I don’t think that’s how they roll. | 我想他们不做这种事 |
[1:00:57] | That’s not how they “roll”? | “不做这种事” ? |
[1:00:58] | No, no, no, that’s not what I meant. I just think it’s a closed practice. Sorry. | 不 我不是那个意思 我只说这是私人练习 抱歉 |
[1:01:02] | Wow. Well, maybe you can get us a video? | 或许你可以给我们拿卷录影带? |
[1:01:05] | Bolton, come on! | 波顿 快来! |
[1:01:06] | But yesterday you said we were going to play two-on-two after work, | 昨天你说过我们下班后 要打二对二 |
[1:01:08] | – before the baseball game. – I know. I know, man. I’m sorry. | -然后再开始打棒球的 -我知道 对不起 |
[1:01:13] | Come on, Zeke, that was so yesterday. You know, when we were all on a team! | 柴克 走吧 这是过去式了 什么 “我们都是一队的” ! |
[1:01:18] | – Hey, man. – Hey, how’s it going? | -你好 -都好吧? |
[1:01:20] | Hey, Bolton! That’s my ball. | 嘿 波顿!那是我的球 |
[1:01:29] | – Here we go! – How’s it going, guys? | -来啦! -各位都好吗? |
[1:01:30] | Would you guys be mad at me if I ask him to get me | 若我叫他帮我拿一件红鹰队夹克 |
[1:01:32] | one of those cool Redhawk jackets? | 你们会不会生我的气? |
[1:01:38] | Hey. Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:01:45] | I’m so excited about the game. It’s going to be so cool. | 我等不及要看球赛了 一定会很刺激的 |
[1:01:48] | Hey, Ryan. No rehearsals? | 雷恩 不用排练啊? |
[1:01:51] | My sister is working up something new. | 我姐在想新点子 |
[1:01:54] | So, you coming to the baseball game? | 那你要不要来打棒球? |
[1:01:57] | I’m not staff. Wasn’t invited. | 我不是员工 没被邀请 |
[1:02:00] | Hey, everyone’s invited. Come on. Hop in. | 大家都可以去 走吧 上车 |
[1:02:04] | All right. | 好 |
[1:02:07] | Hold on! | 抓紧��! |
[1:02:11] | All right! Right here! | 好球!投得好! |
[1:02:19] | Beep, beep! | 哗!哗! |
[1:02:24] | Beep, beep! | 哗!哗! |
[1:02:26] | What, did Fulton send you out here to spy on us? | 伏顿派你来监视我们的吗? |
[1:02:28] | Nah, my sister did. | 没啦 是我姐 |
[1:02:30] | She thinks you guys are going to upstage her talent show. | 她认为你们想抢她的舞台风头 |
[1:02:32] | Oh, no worries. We were going to do the show, | 噢 不用担心 我们原本要表演的 |
[1:02:34] | but then Troy bailed on us, so, whatever. | 但特洛伊抛下了我们 所以没差 |
[1:02:36] | What do you mean “whatever”? It’s our summer, remember? | 什么叫 “没差” ?现在是暑假耶 |
[1:02:40] | I thought we decided doing the show would be fun. | 我想我们参加才艺表演会 一定很好玩 |
[1:02:42] | – Well, I think so. – Me, too. | -对啊 -我也觉得 |
[1:02:43] | – Who are we kidding? – I don’t think so. | -我们在耍谁? -我不认为 |
[1:02:45] | We don’t know how to put together a show. | 我们不知道如何编排 |
[1:02:47] | No, but he does. | 可是他会 |
[1:02:49] | If we have a real director putting it together, it could be great. | 如果我们有个好导演来编排 就会很棒 |
[1:02:54] | Have the employees ever won a Star Dazzle Award? | 员工们有没有得过亮眼明星奖? |
[1:02:58] | – Hey, now… – I know what you can do, Ryan, | -这个 -我知道你有能力 雷恩 |
[1:03:00] | – so why not do it for us? – All right, look, | -那为何不用在我们身上呢? -好吧 |
[1:03:02] | if you want to play ball, then grab a mitt, but I don’t dance. | 你想打球就拿手套 但我可不跳舞 |
[1:03:07] | You don’t think dancing takes some game? | 你以为跳舞不需要技巧吗? |
[1:03:14] | – You got game? – A little. | -你会? -一点点 |
[1:03:27] | Yes! | 好耶! |
[1:03:34] | Hey, pitcher. Ball. | 嘿 投手 球来了 |
[1:03:38] | All right! Let’s hustle! Come on! Wildcats! | 好!快点!来吧 野猫队! |
[1:03:41] | Get your head in the game! | 好好打球! |
[1:03:43] | Hey! Oh! Play ball | 球赛开始了 |
[1:03:49] | Hey, hey! | |
[1:03:51] | Hey, batter batter, hey, batter batter Swing | 打击手用力挥棒 |
[1:03:54] | I’ve got to just do my thing | 我要全力以赴 |
[1:03:56] | Hey, batter batter, hey, batter batter Swing | 打击手用力挥棒 |
[1:03:58] | Yeah | |
[1:04:00] | I’ll show you that it’s one and the same Baseball, dancing, same game | 让你看到中间的共通点 棒球和跳舞大同小异 |
[1:04:05] | It’s easy Step up to the plate, start swinging | 非常容易 站上垒包 开始摇摆 |
[1:04:09] | I want to play ball now and that’s all | 我现在只想专心打球 |
[1:04:11] | This is what I do It ain’t no dance that you can show me | 不需要任何舞步 |
[1:04:16] | Hey, hey, hey | |
[1:04:17] | – Yeah – You’ll never know | 这你就不懂了 |
[1:04:19] | – Oh, I know – If you never try | -我清楚得很 -何不试试看 |
[1:04:22] | There’s just one little thing that stops me every time | 每次都有小事让我分心 来吧 |
[1:04:26] | – Yeah – Come on! | |
[1:04:29] | – I don’t dance – I know you can | -我绝不跳舞 -我知道你可以 |
[1:04:31] | – Not a chance – No | 想都别想 |
[1:04:32] | – If I can do this, well, you can do that – But I don’t dance | -如果我能打球 你就可以跳舞 -我绝不跳舞 |
[1:04:36] | – Hit it out of the park – I don’t dance | -打到九霄云外去 -我绝不跳舞 |
[1:04:39] | – I say you can – There’s not a chance | -我说你可以 -想都别想 |
[1:04:41] | – Oh – Slide home, you score | 你能滑向垒包得分 |
[1:04:43] | Swinging on the dance floor | 也能在舞池中摇摆 |
[1:04:44] | I don’t dance, no | 我绝不跳舞 别想 |
[1:04:47] | Hey, batter batter, hey, batter batter Swing | 打击手用力挥棒 |
[1:04:49] | I’ve got to just do my thing | 我要全力以赴 |
[1:04:51] | Hey, batter batter, hey, batter batter Swing | 打击手用力挥棒 汉德森市民公园 踏两步 准备挥棒 满垒之下 秀出你的舞步 |
[1:04:53] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah | |
[1:04:56] | Two stepping, now you’re up to bat Bases loaded, do your dance | |
[1:05:00] | It’s easy, take your best shot Just hit it | 非常容易 拿出你的实力 用力打出去 |
[1:05:05] | I’ve got what it takes playing my game | 我知道怎么打好球 |
[1:05:07] | So, you better spin that pitch you’re gonna throw me | 你最好漂亮投一球 |
[1:05:11] | – Yeah – I’ll show you how I swing | 让你瞧瞧什么叫挥棒 |
[1:05:13] | – You’ll never know – Oh, I know | -这你就不懂了 -我清楚得很 |
[1:05:15] | If you never try | 何不试试看 |
[1:05:17] | There’s just one little thing | 每次都有小事 |
[1:05:19] | – That stops me every time – Yeah, come on | -让我分心 -来吧 |
[1:05:24] | – I don’t dance – I know you can | -我绝不跳舞 -我知道你可以 |
[1:05:26] | – Not a chance – No, no | 想都别想 |
[1:05:28] | If I can do this Well, you can do that | 如果我能打球 你就可以跳舞 |
[1:05:30] | – But I don’t dance – Hit it out of the park | -我绝不跳舞 -打到九霄云外去 |
[1:05:33] | – I don’t dance – I say you can | -我绝不跳舞 -我说你可以 |
[1:05:35] | There’s not a chance Oh no | 想都别想 不要 |
[1:05:37] | Slide home, you score Swingin’ on the dance floor | 你能滑向垒包得分 也能在舞池中摇摆 |
[1:05:40] | I don’t dance no | 我绝不跳舞 别想 |
[1:05:42] | Lean back, tuck it in, take a chance | 往后倾 弓起身 试一试 |
[1:05:44] | Swing it out, spin around do the dance | 挥出去 转个圈 展现舞步 |
[1:05:47] | I wanna play ball not dance hall I’m makin’ a triple not a curtain call | 我要打球不是跳舞 我要三人出局 不是敬礼谢幕 |
[1:05:51] | I can prove it to you till you know it’s true | 我可以证明给你看 直到你心服口服 |
[1:05:53] | ‘Cause I can swing it I can bring it to the diamond too | 因为我有球技也有舞技 |
[1:05:56] | You’re talkin’ a lot Show me what you got | 光说不练 快拿出实力 |
[1:05:58] | Stop Swing | 挥棒 |
[1:06:02] | Hey Swing it like this | 就像这样挥洒 |
[1:06:04] | Yeah oh | |
[1:06:08] | – Swing – Come on | -挥棒 -来吧 |
[1:06:11] | – Jitterbug – Just like that oh | -吉特巴舞 -就像这样 |
[1:06:14] | That’s what I mean That’s how you swing | 没错 就是这样摆动 |
[1:06:16] | You make a good pitch but I don’t believe | 你能投一手好球 但我就是不相信 |
[1:06:19] | – I say you can – I know I can’t | -我说你可以 -我很清楚自己不行 |
[1:06:21] | I don’t dance | 绝不跳舞 |
[1:06:34] | You can do it | 你办得到 |
[1:06:38] | I don’t dance, no | 我绝不跳舞 别想 |
[1:06:41] | Nothin’ to it Atta boy, Atta boy, yeah | 没什么大不了 |
[1:06:44] | Hey, batter batter, hey, batter batter What | 打击手 |
[1:06:46] | One, two, three, four Everybody, swing, come on | 一、二、三、四 大家一起摆动 |
[1:06:49] | – I don’t dance – I know you can | -我绝不跳舞 -我知道你可以 |
[1:06:52] | Not a chance No, no | 想都别想 |
[1:06:54] | If I can do this Well, you can do that | 如果我能打球 你就可以跳舞 |
[1:06:56] | But I don’t dance | 我绝不跳舞 |
[1:06:57] | Hit it out of the park | 打到九霄云外去 |
[1:06:59] | – I don’t dance – I say you can | -我绝不跳舞 -我说你可以 |
[1:07:01] | There’s not a chance No, no | 想都别想 |
[1:07:03] | If I can do this Well, you can do that | 如果我能打球 你就可以跳舞 |
[1:07:05] | But I don’t dance | 我绝不跳舞 |
[1:07:07] | Hit it out of the park | 打到九霄云外去 |
[1:07:08] | – I don’t dance – I know you can | -我绝不跳舞 -我知道你可以 |
[1:07:10] | Not a chance No, no | 想都别想 |
[1:07:12] | If I can do this Well, you can do that | 如果我能打球 你就可以跳舞 |
[1:07:14] | But I don’t dance | 我绝不跳舞 |
[1:07:16] | Hit it out of the park | 打到九霄云外去 |
[1:07:17] | – I don’t dance – I say you can | -我绝不跳舞 -我说你可以 |
[1:07:19] | – There’s not a chance – Oh | 想都别想 |
[1:07:21] | Slide home, you score Swinging on the dance floor | 你能滑向垒包得分 也能在舞池中摇摆 |
[1:07:24] | I don’t dance, no | 我绝不跳舞 别想 |
[1:07:30] | Safe! | 安全上垒! 主队9-客队10 |
[1:07:39] | That’s it! | 好耶! |
[1:07:43] | It’s okay! | 没关系! |
[1:07:46] | Hey, Evans. | 嘿 伊凡斯 |
[1:07:49] | I’m not saying I’m going to dance in the show, | 我不是说我会在表演上跳舞 |
[1:07:52] | but if I did, what would you have me do? | 但如果我跳了 你要我跳什么? |
[1:08:06] | Hey! Get back, get back! | 嘿!回来 回来! |
[1:08:07] | Here we go, here we go! Defense, hold him tight! | 快、快 防守 看紧他! 阿布奎基大学 |
[1:08:21] | Oh, dang! | 可恶! |
[1:08:22] | This kid’s good. I like what I’m seeing. | 那小子很棒 我喜欢我看到的 |
[1:08:25] | Troy gives 110, 24l7, that you can count on. | 你可以信赖特洛伊 他全心投入 从不间断 |
[1:08:29] | Here we go! | 投篮! |
[1:08:31] | – Game. Game. – Good game! | -结束了 -打得好! |
[1:08:39] | Was I right? | 我没说错吧? |
[1:08:40] | Great. | 棒极了 |
[1:08:48] | All right, so you call that a “little” game? | 喔 这叫 “小” 游戏喔? |
[1:08:51] | Little League. World Series. Newport, Rhode Island. | 小球队、世界赛、罗德岛纽波特 |
[1:08:58] | Champions. | 冠军 |
[1:09:00] | – Good job! – Nice hat. | -干得好! -帽子不错 |
[1:09:02] | – You’re so awesome. – Hey. | -你真厉害 -嘿 |
[1:09:05] | What can I say? | 我能怎么说呢? |
[1:09:08] | – Troy, you ready to run it back? – Let’s run it, man. | -特洛伊 再一次? -再一次 |
[1:09:09] | – All right. Let’s go, yo. – Let’s go. | -好 来吧 -来�� |
[1:09:11] | Let’s go, yo, let’s go. Let’s run it back. | 好 来 大家再来打 |
[1:09:21] | – Looking good. – Wow, Wildcat! | -不错喔 -哇 野猫队! |
[1:09:25] | – Too much? – Only in daylight. | -太夸张了? -白天才会 |
[1:09:29] | – Yeah. – East High colors, very impressive. | -对 -东高中的颜色 了不起 |
[1:09:32] | – Hey. Be true to your school, right? – Absolutely. | -要爱校嘛 -没错 |
[1:09:35] | Everyone’s excited about doing the show. | 大家都等不及要表演呢 |
[1:09:37] | Hey, I know everyone thinks that I’m Sharpay’s poodle, | 我知道大家都把我 当成夏培的宠物狗 |
[1:09:40] | – but I really think that I could… – Hey. | -但我真的认为我可以 -嘿 |
[1:09:42] | If they were thinking that, they’re not thinking that today. | 如果他们曾经那样想 现在已经不会了 |
[1:09:47] | How do you do that swing-step you did last night? | 昨晚你那挥棒舞步怎么跳? |
[1:09:49] | That’s easy. | 很简单 |
[1:09:52] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:09:55] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[1:09:58] | So, I called last night. I got hung up at the gym. | 我昨晚打了电话 我在体育馆拖太晚了 |
[1:10:04] | Hey, my dad says you’re doing great with those college guys. | 我爸说你跟那些大学生打得很不错 |
[1:10:07] | Oh. Yeah. They’re awesome. | 喔 他们很棒 |
[1:10:09] | Playing with them is like being in another world. | 跟他们打球像到了另一个世界 |
[1:10:11] | Well, you missed out on a fun night. It was a great game. | 你错过了有趣的一晚 球赛很棒 |
[1:10:17] | But the dessert afterwards had to be the best part. | 但之后的点心才是重头戏 |
[1:10:19] | Her mom makes the best brownies | 她妈做的布朗尼 |
[1:10:22] | – in the entire world. – Yeah, I know. I’ve had them. | -是世界第一 -我知道 我吃过 |
[1:10:28] | Well, I’ll see you guys later. | 待会见�� |
[1:10:46] | Hey, LeBron, how’d it go with the Redhawks? | 雷伯 红鹰队怎么样? |
[1:10:48] | You know, they’re very tall. | 他们很高 |
[1:10:50] | We got Vince from maintenance to play, so it worked out. | 维修部的文生跑来打 所以没问题 |
[1:10:52] | – In case you were wondering. – Maybe we could play later today. | -万一你想知道的话 -或许我们晚点可以一起打 |
[1:10:55] | I don’t know. Check with Vince. | 不知道 去跟文生谈 |
[1:10:56] | Well, Mr. Evans set up the workout, not me. | 伊凡斯先生安排的 不是我 |
[1:10:59] | Did you even ask to include us, Captain? | 你有问过能不能让我们加入吗? 队长? |
[1:11:01] | I didn’t go looking for the Redhawks, the Redhawks came to me. Okay? | 我可没有去找红鹰队 是他们来找我的耶 |
[1:11:06] | I didn’t sign up for this golf job, Fulton offered it. I said yes. | 我没有报名参加高尔夫工作 是伏顿提议的 我只是答应 |
[1:11:10] | My decision. But I show up to work same as you, so chill, man. | 我所做的决定 只不过和你们一样 来工作罢了 所以冷静点 |
[1:11:13] | You get a speck of dirt on your pants, | 你裤子沾到灰 |
[1:11:15] | – and someone dry cleans you. – And you wouldn’t do the same thing… | -就有人替你干洗 -难道你不会 |
[1:11:17] | – If I was as good as you? – I did not say that. | -像你这样吗? -我没说 |
[1:11:19] | – You didn’t have to! – And neither did you! | -你不必! -你也不必! |
[1:11:20] | You know what? We didn’t vote you captain because of your jump shot. | 我们选你当队长 不是因为你会跳投 |
[1:11:23] | Okay, we did it because you’re the guy who usually knows what’s up. | 是因为你对事情有概念 |
[1:11:26] | – But I guess things change. – You think you got me all figured out? | -但我猜情况变了 -你以为你懂我? |
[1:11:29] | Well, I don’t think so. And I don’t answer to you. | 你错了 我不必向你解释什么 |
[1:11:31] | Then maybe you should start answering to yourself! | 或许你应该开始对自己解释 |
[1:11:35] | Look, we have been like brothers since pre-school. | 我们从小学起就是好兄弟 |
[1:11:38] | If I don’t know who you are these days, then who does? | 如果最近连我都不认得你 还有谁认得? |
[1:11:41] | Excuse me. You’re all being paid to work, not play Dr. Phil. Chop-chop. | 抱歉 你们拿薪水是来工作 不是来玩的 快点去 |
[1:11:52] | Table settings, nice. Oh. No, no. | 布置餐桌 很好 噢 不行 |
[1:11:55] | No. No. No. Now, that? Fabulous. | 不行 这样就好多了 |
[1:12:00] | Troy! | 特洛伊! |
[1:12:03] | Daddy will make certain the entire scholarship committee is right here. | 爹地会确保 让奖学金协会成员坐这里 |
[1:12:06] | Perfect view. | 视野完美 |
[1:12:08] | I’ve already spoken to your mother. | 我已经跟你妈谈过了 |
[1:12:09] | They’re going to be sitting at a table right next to ours. | 他们会坐在我们旁边那桌 |
[1:12:12] | It’s going to be a fabulous evening. | 今晚会很美妙的 |
[1:12:14] | – Come on. – Great. | -来吧 -太好了 |
[1:12:16] | Rehearsal, everyone! | 开始排练! |
[1:12:18] | – Taylor, I’m signing off on everything. – Fabulous! | -泰勒 今晚的一切我认可了 -太好了 ! |
[1:12:20] | – Thank you, Mrs. Evans. – Good job. | -伊凡斯太太 谢谢你 -干得好! |
[1:12:21] | Look, Sharpay. I know I promised I’d do this, but just take it easy on me. | 夏培 我知道我答应要表演 但请帮着我一点 |
[1:12:25] | I’m kind of new to the whole performing thing. | 这整个表演对我来说还很陌生 |
[1:12:28] | Five, six, seven, eight! | 五、六、七、八! |
[1:12:35] | You are the music in | 你是我心中的 |
[1:12:42] | You are the music in Are the music in | 你是我心中的 心中的音符 |
[1:12:45] | You know the words “Once upon a time” | 曾听人说过 “很久很久以前” |
[1:12:48] | Makes you listen, there’s a reason | 你不禁竖耳倾听 |
[1:12:52] | And when you dream there’s a chance you’ll find | 勇敢追求梦想 就可能会找到 |
[1:12:55] | A little laughter, or happy ever after | 脸上的微笑 或从此幸福快乐的生活 |
[1:12:59] | You’re harmony to the melody | 你让旋律更加和谐 |
[1:13:02] | That’s echoing inside my head | 在我脑中萦绕不绝 |
[1:13:06] | A single voice | 有一个声音 |
[1:13:07] | Above the noise | 盖过所有尘嚣 |
[1:13:09] | Like a common thread Sing it to me | 丝丝入扣 快对我唱 |
[1:13:13] | When I hear my favorite song I know we belong | 当我听到最爱的歌曲 便知道我们心心相印 |
[1:13:17] | ‘Cause you are the music in me | 因为你是我心中的音符 |
[1:13:19] | It’s living in all of us | 音符在我们心中跳跃 |
[1:13:22] | It’s here Because you are the music in me | 就在这里 因为你是我心中的音符 |
[1:13:31] | You are the music in | 你是我心中的 |
[1:13:37] | You are the music in Are the music in | 你是我心中的 心中的音符 |
[1:13:55] | Harmony to the melody | 旋律更加和谐 |
[1:13:58] | Echoing inside my head | 在我脑中萦绕不绝 |
[1:14:08] | When I hear my favorite song I know we belong | 当我听到最爱的歌曲 便知道我们心心相印 |
[1:14:13] | ‘Cause you are the music in me | 因为你是我心中的音符 |
[1:14:15] | It’s living in all of us | 音符在我们心中跳跃 |
[1:14:18] | It’s here Because you are the music in | 就在这里 因为你是我心中的音符 |
[1:14:22] | Me, me, me, me, me | 我的 |
[1:14:26] | You are the music in | 你是我心中的 |
[1:14:33] | You are the music in me | 你是我心中的音符 |
[1:14:40] | Yeah, yeah | |
[1:14:44] | Oh, yeah | |
[1:14:54] | Great job! One second. | 好呀!等一下 |
[1:14:57] | Great rehearsal! | 排练得真棒! |
[1:14:58] | Everybody break! | 大家休息! |
[1:15:02] | You know, Troy, I’ve always known you were special. | 特洛伊 我就知道你很特别 |
[1:15:07] | And it’s pretty obvious I’m special, too. | 当然 我也一样 |
[1:15:10] | I think we were meant to sing together, don’t you? | 我想我们注定要合唱 你说呢? |
[1:15:19] | I need some air. | 我去喘口气 |
[1:15:22] | Don’t be long! We’re going to run it again! | 早点回来!我们还要再练! |
[1:15:48] | Show me what you got! | 跳给我看! |
[1:15:51] | Come on, everybody! Here we go! | 来 跳舞吧!对! |
[1:16:04] | You’re up! You’re up! You’re up first! | 开始!开始! |
[1:16:08] | Here we go! Give it to me! | 就是这样 对! |
[1:16:10] | Come on! Oh, yeah! | 跳呀!对! |
[1:16:14] | You got it! Here we go! Pass it to me! | 就是这样 对!轮到我! |
[1:16:17] | Come on, let’s dance! | 我们要练舞 快啦! |
[1:16:21] | You’re up! You’re up! | 开始!开始! |
[1:16:26] | Let’s show them what we got! | 动作有力点! |
[1:16:31] | Come on! All right! | 好!开始! |
[1:16:37] | Oh, cut that! Get out of here! | 行啦 大家出去! |
[1:16:44] | – You got it! Hey. – Good job! | -你做到啦 嘿 -干得好! |
[1:16:50] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[1:16:57] | I said keep an eye on them, not turn them into the cast of Grease! | 我叫你监视他们 不是把他们 变成《火爆浪子》里的阵容 |
[1:17:01] | Pretty cool, huh? | 很酷吧? |
[1:17:04] | Do you want us to lose the Star Dazzle Award to a bunch of dishwashers? | 你想害我们把亮眼明星奖 拱手送给一群洗碗工吗? |
[1:17:10] | Us? Well, I guess that’s showbiz. | 我们?这就是娱乐界吧 |
[1:17:15] | When did you become one of them? | 你什么时候 成为他们的一员? |
[1:17:21] | You know, I’ll take that as a compliment. | 我会把这句话当成赞美 |
[1:17:23] | But you and Troy have a good show, sis. | 你和特洛伊好好表演吧 老姐 |
[1:17:27] | Oh, we plan to. | 我们会的 |
[1:17:40] | Give me a beat. | 来段鼓声 |
[1:17:51] | The Midsummer’s Night Talent Show means something to me, | 仲夏夜才艺表演对我很重要 -对我家人也很重要 -嗯 |
[1:17:53] | – and to my family. – Well… | |
[1:17:55] | Those Wildcats will turn it into a farce. | 那些野猫队会把事情搞砸 |
[1:17:57] | I’m… Your brother is one of “those Wildcats,” I’m told. | 你弟弟也在 “那些野猫队” 里耶 |
[1:18:01] | Oh, don’t you mention that traitor to us. | 别对我提那个叛徒 |
[1:18:04] | Employee involvement in the show is a tradition here. | 员工参与演出是传统 |
[1:18:07] | Traditions change. My parents have important guests coming. | 传统可以改 我爸妈有贵客会来 |
[1:18:11] | We’ll need every employee working the party, and not on stage. | 我们需要每个员工都去工作 不是让他们上舞台 |
[1:18:14] | Pardon moi, but we’re not just talking about employees, | 抱歉 但这些不只是员工 |
[1:18:17] | we’re talking about your classmates. You might want to think this one out. | 他们是你同学 你或许该重新考虑 |
[1:18:23] | All right. | 好 |
[1:18:26] | Done. Now do it. | 考虑完了 去做吧 |
[1:18:35] | – Hi, Taylor. – Hi. | -嗨 泰勒 -嗨 |
[1:18:41] | Distribute these in the staff area, but not until the end of shift. | 把这些发给员工 记得下班后再发 |
[1:18:46] | – What? Wait! Mr. Fulton… – No discussion, Miss McKessie. | -什么?等等 伏顿先生 -不必多说 麦肯锡小姐 |
[1:18:50] | This is a business. Welcome to the world of adults | 这就是商业 欢迎来到成人世界 |
[1:18:55] | who wish to keep their jobs because they have mortgages they wish to pay, | 他们只想保住饭碗 因为还得付贷款 |
[1:18:59] | tuition bills, car payments, et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. | 学费、车钱等等等 |
[1:19:02] | So, sometimes, we have to perform tasks, however unpleasant, | 有时候我们必须执行 让人不舒服的任务 |
[1:19:05] | that are necessary for that all-too-important paycheck | 才有办法让超重要的薪水 |
[1:19:08] | to land in our all-too-empty pockets! | 落进超扁的荷包! |
[1:19:13] | – May I get you a cup of tea, Mr. Fulton? – Chamomile would be lovely. | -伏顿先生 要不要来杯茶? -我想要菊花茶 |
[1:19:23] | – Go, Martha! Go, Martha! – Go, Martha! Go, Martha! | -加油 玛莎! -加油 玛莎! |
[1:19:28] | May I have your attention, please? | 请大家注意 |
[1:19:30] | You guys, I need to make an announcement. | 各位 我有事情要宣布 |
[1:19:32] | All junior staffers will be required to work on show night. | 所有新进员工在今晚表演时 都必须上班 |
[1:19:36] | – What? – Yeah, it says, | -什么? -对 上面说 |
[1:19:38] | “No staff participation in the show will be allowed. No exceptions.” | “所有员工不得参与表演 绝无例外” |
[1:19:41] | – No show? – There’s a show. We’re just not in it. | -没有表演了? -有表演 但我们不能参加 |
[1:19:44] | That’s great. | 太棒了 |
[1:19:45] | I’m sorry, you guys. There’s nothing we can do about it. It’s Fulton’s orders. | 抱歉 我们没办法 伏顿先生说的 |
[1:19:48] | There’s no way this is Fulton’s idea. | 这绝不是伏顿先生的点子 |
[1:19:51] | Unless Fulton suddenly has blonde hair and wears designer flip-flops. | 除非伏顿突然有头金发 还穿名牌凉鞋 |
[1:19:55] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[1:20:07] | – Totally! – Sharpay! | -就说嘛! -夏培! |
[1:20:15] | Forget about the rest of us, how about the fact | 就算不管我们 你也该想想 |
[1:20:17] | that your brother has worked extremely hard on this show? | 你弟弟为这场表演花了多少心血? |
[1:20:20] | Oh, boo-hoo. He’ll be in the show. He’ll do his celebrity impersonations. | 好感动哦 他会上台表演啊 他做明星模仿秀 |
[1:20:25] | And don’t lecture me about Ryan, | 雷恩的事 你没资格对我说教 |
[1:20:28] | given the way you’ve been interfering with Troy’s future. | 谁叫你干扰特洛伊的未来 |
[1:20:30] | What? | 什么? |
[1:20:31] | You’ve gotten him written up by Fulton for sneaking on the golf course, | 你让他被伏顿逮到 偷溜进高尔夫球场 |
[1:20:34] | swimming after hours. I had to step in just to save Troy’s job. | 下班后还偷游泳 我得插手才保得住特洛伊的工作 |
[1:20:39] | I’m not interested in what you think you’re doing for Troy. | 我没兴趣知道你帮了特洛伊什么 |
[1:20:42] | That’s between you and him. But you’re messing with my friends, | 这是你跟他之间的事 但你在打扰我的朋友 |
[1:20:45] | my summer, and that’s not okay with me. | 我的暑假 我很不满意 |
[1:20:48] | You don’t like the fact that I won. | 你只是不喜欢我赢 |
[1:20:52] | What’s the prize? Troy? The Star Dazzle Award? | 奖品是什么?特洛伊吗? 亮眼明星奖吗? |
[1:20:56] | You have to go through all of this just to get either one? | 你设计出这一切 就为了要得到其中一项? |
[1:20:58] | No, thanks, Sharpay. | 不 谢了 夏培 |
[1:21:00] | You’re very good at a game that I don’t want to play, | 你精于算计 但我可不奉陪 |
[1:21:03] | so I’m done here. | 所以我要走了 |
[1:21:05] | But you better step away from the mirror | 但你最好离开镜子 |
[1:21:06] | long enough to check the damage that will always be right behind you. | 好看看身后造成的伤害 |
[1:21:16] | Girls! | 女孩们! |
[1:21:22] | Hey. What do you mean you’re done here? | 嘿 你说要走了是什么意思? |
[1:21:25] | I mean, you can’t quit. | 你不能辞职呀 |
[1:21:26] | Us working together sounded good, but plans change and people change. | 我们一起工作听来很棒 但计划会变 人也会变 |
[1:21:32] | The club talent show is a big deal for Sharpay, | 俱乐部的才艺表演对夏培很重要 |
[1:21:35] | and evidently for your future, so it’s cool. | 显然对你的未来也一样重要 所以没差 |
[1:21:38] | Just make it happen. | 就顺其自然吧 |
[1:21:39] | – Wear your new Italian shoes. – Hey, I’m still me. | -穿上你的新意大利鞋 -我还是我啊 |
[1:21:43] | Blowing off your friends, missing dates? | 不理会朋友 忘记约会? |
[1:21:45] | – Lf that’s you, it’s good to know. – No, no, no, no, no. | -若那就是你 我明白了 -不 |
[1:21:47] | I was only doing that because I’m working on the scholarship thing. | 我那么做只为了要得到奖学金 |
[1:21:49] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[1:21:51] | But if along the way you act like someone you’re not, | 但如果这么做会让你变了一个人 |
[1:21:53] | pretty soon that’s who you become. | 很快你就真的会成为那样 |
[1:21:54] | I meant what I said about movies and summer and just being together. | 我说去看电影、暑假和跟你在一起 那些话全是真心的 |
[1:21:59] | I’m sure you did, at the time. | 我知道 那时是这样 |
[1:22:03] | But I also meant what I said, that I want to remember this summer. | 但我说我想记得这个暑假 也是真心的 |
[1:22:08] | But not like this, Troy. | 但却不是现在这样 |
[1:22:13] | I gotta say what’s on my mind | 我必须说出心声 |
[1:22:18] | Something about us doesn’t seem right these days | 最近我们之间 已不像从前一样 |
[1:22:23] | Life keeps getting in the way | 生活中有许多阻碍 |
[1:22:28] | Whenever we try | 无论我们再努力 |
[1:22:29] | Somehow the plan is always rearranged | 计划总是会有变卦 |
[1:22:34] | It’s so hard to say But I gotta do what’s best for me | 虽然很难说出口 但我要追求对自己最好的 |
[1:22:39] | You’ll be okay | 你会没事的 |
[1:22:41] | I’ve got to move on and be who I am | 我必须走出阴霾 做我自己 |
[1:22:46] | I just don’t belong here I hope you understand | 我不属于这里 希望你能了解 |
[1:22:52] | We might find a place in this world someday | 也许有天 我们会在 这世界找到我们的地方 |
[1:22:57] | But at least for now I gotta go my own way | 但至少在当下 我必须单飞 |
[1:23:09] | Don’t wanna leave it all behind | 不想放弃一切 |
[1:23:14] | But I get my hopes up | 但每次抱着希望 |
[1:23:16] | And I watch them fall every time | 就会面临失望 |
[1:23:20] | Another color turns to gray | 眼前一片黯淡 |
[1:23:24] | And it’s just too hard to watch it all Slowly fade away | 看着感情一点点消逝 实在苦不堪言 |
[1:23:30] | I’m leaving today ‘Cause I gotta do what’s best for me | 我今天要离开 因为我要追求对自己最好的 |
[1:23:36] | You’ll be okay | 你会没事的 |
[1:23:38] | I’ve got to move on and be who I am | 我必须走出阴霾 做我自己 |
[1:23:43] | I just don’t belong here I hope you understand | 我不属于这里 希望你能了解 |
[1:23:49] | We might find our place in this world someday | 也许有天 我们会在 这世界找到我们的地方 |
[1:23:54] | But at least for now I gotta go my own way | 但至少在当下 我必须单飞 |
[1:24:01] | What about us? | 那我们怎么办? |
[1:24:03] | What about everything we’ve been through? | 我们曾一起经历的一切? |
[1:24:06] | What about trust? | 那信任怎么说? |
[1:24:09] | You know I never wanted to hurt you | 你知道我永远都不想伤害你 |
[1:24:12] | What about me? | 那我怎么办? |
[1:24:14] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办? |
[1:24:17] | – I gotta leave, but I’ll miss you – I’ll miss you | -我必须走 也会想念你 -我会想念你 |
[1:24:24] | Oh, so | |
[1:24:27] | I’ve got to move on and be who I am | 我必须走出阴霾 做我自己 |
[1:24:31] | Why do you have to go? | 你为什么非走不可? |
[1:24:32] | I just don’t belong here I hope you understand | 我不属于这里 希望你能了解 |
[1:24:36] | I’m trying to understand | 我试着了解 |
[1:24:37] | We might find a place in this world someday | 也许有天 我们会在 这世界找到我们的地方 |
[1:24:42] | – But at least for now – I want you to stay | -但至少在当下 -我想你留下 |
[1:24:47] | I gotta go my own way | 我必须单飞 |
[1:24:48] | I’ve got to move on and be who I am | 我必须走出阴霾 做我自己 |
[1:24:52] | What about us? | 那我们怎么办? |
[1:24:54] | I just don’t belong here I hope you understand | 我不属于这里 希望你能了解 |
[1:24:58] | I’m trying to understand | 我试着了解 |
[1:24:59] | We might find our place in this world someday | 也许有天 我们会在 这世界找到自己的地方 |
[1:25:04] | But at least for now I gotta go my own way | 但至少在当下 我必须单飞 |
[1:25:13] | I gotta go my own way | 我必须单飞 |
[1:25:19] | I gotta go my own way | 我必须单飞 |
[1:25:40] | You’re usually taking these right off the grill. | 你通常刚烤好就吃了 |
[1:25:42] | Maybe I’ve been eating too much at the club. | 或许我在俱乐部吃太饱了 |
[1:25:43] | You’ve barely been out of this room the last three or four days. | 这三、四天你根本足不出户耶 |
[1:25:45] | – Let’s call the guys, get a game going. – They wouldn’t come even if I called. | -叫大家来吧 打一场球 -就算我去叫 他们也不会来 |
[1:25:49] | I find that hard to believe. | 真不敢相信 |
[1:25:52] | Dad, do I seem different to you this summer? | 爸 我今年暑假 有没有什么不一样? |
[1:25:57] | You dress a lot better, that’s for sure. | 你穿衣服比较有品味了 |
[1:25:59] | Oh, man, I’m serious. Maybe my friends are right, | 我是说真的啦 或许朋友们说得对 |
[1:26:04] | maybe I’m turning into a jerk with new shoes. | 或许我成了个穿新鞋的混蛋 |
[1:26:07] | New shoes, not a new kid. Where’s this coming from? | 新鞋变不出新人 到底怎么回事? |
[1:26:09] | I’ve been so focused on my future. | 我一直专心为未来努力 |
[1:26:12] | I mean, Gabriella quit. Chad won’t talk to me. | 凯碧辞职了 查德不跟我说话 |
[1:26:16] | I don’t see the Wildcats running around here. | 这里也看不到野猫队了 |
[1:26:18] | Is this about going after what you want? | 这是因为你追求你想要的? |
[1:26:19] | Yeah, Dad. The scholarship’s important. I get it. | 对啦 我知道奖学金很重要 |
[1:26:23] | Hey, hey. | 嘿 |
[1:26:25] | Look, it’s only a big deal if it makes sense to you. | 只有对你有意义的事才重要 |
[1:26:28] | I don’t even know who I am anymore. | 我根本都不认识自己了 |
[1:26:34] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[1:26:37] | I’ve known this kid for a long, long time. | 我认识这孩子已经好久了 |
[1:26:41] | And I got a lot of faith in him. He looks a lot like you. | 我对他很有信心 他长得跟你很像 |
[1:26:47] | I’m absolutely sure he’s going to figure out the right thing to do. | 我百分百确定他会想出怎么做才对 |
[1:26:56] | It’s so good. I cannot wait. | 真好 我等不及了 |
[1:27:04] | Yeah, I’m eating so much breakfast, | 我早餐吃了好多 |
[1:27:05] | I won’t be able to eat my dinner at night. | 晚饭都吃不下了 |
[1:27:08] | Oh, yeah. It’s okay, Ryan’s gonna help. | 对 没关系 雷恩会帮忙 |
[1:27:10] | – I don’t know. – We’ll get it eventually. | -不知道耶 -我们做得到的啦 |
[1:27:13] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[1:27:45] | Everybody’s always talking at me | 每个人都对我颐指气使 |
[1:27:48] | Everybody’s trying to get in my head | 每个人都想影响我的决定 |
[1:27:52] | I wanna listen to my own heart talking | 我想听听自己的心声 |
[1:27:55] | I need to count on myself instead | 必须靠我自己 |
[1:27:58] | – Did you ever – Lose yourself to get what you want? | -你是否曾经 -为了目标迷失自我? |
[1:28:02] | – Did you ever – Get on a ride then wanna get off? | -你是否曾经 -后悔上了一条船? |
[1:28:05] | Did you ever | 你是否曾经 |
[1:28:06] | Push away the ones you should’ve held close? | 一把推开心里最在意的人? |
[1:28:09] | Did you ever let go? Did you ever not know? | 你是否曾经放手?曾经不知所措? |
[1:28:13] | I’m not gonna stop, that’s who I am | 我不会放弃 这就是我 |
[1:28:16] | I’ll give it all I got, that is my plan | 计划是要全力以赴 |
[1:28:20] | Will I find what I lost? You know you can | 是否能找回我所失去的? 我一定会 |
[1:28:23] | Bet on it, bet on it, bet on it, bet on it | 我一定会 |
[1:28:26] | Bet on me | 看我的 |
[1:28:28] | I wanna make it right, that is the way | 我要找到正确方向 |
[1:28:30] | To turn my life around Today is the day | 重拾生活目标 就在今天 |
[1:28:34] | Am I the type of guy who means what I say? | 我说到就会做到 |
[1:28:37] | Bet on it, bet on it, bet on it, bet on it | 我一定会 |
[1:28:41] | How will I know if there’s a path worth taking? | 我怎么知道哪一条路值得走? |
[1:28:44] | Should I question every move I make? | 是否应该质疑每一步? |
[1:28:48] | With all I’ve lost, my heart is breaking | 失去一切 令我心碎 |
[1:28:51] | I don’t want to make the same mistakes | 不想再重蹈覆辙 |
[1:28:54] | Did you ever | 你是否曾经 |
[1:28:56] | Doubt your dream will ever come true? | 怀疑梦想会不会实现? |
[1:28:58] | Did you ever | 你是否曾经 |
[1:28:59] | Blame the world but never blame you? | 怪罪全世界却不曾反省? |
[1:29:01] | – I will never – Try to live a lie again | -我永远都不要 -再次活在谎言里 |
[1:29:05] | I don’t wanna win this game if I can’t play it my way | 如果不能照我所想 也就不愿这样获胜 |
[1:29:09] | I’m not gonna stop, that’s who I am | 我不会放弃 这就是我 |
[1:29:13] | I’ll give it all I got, that is my plan | 计划是要全力以赴 |
[1:29:16] | Will I find what I lost? You know you can | 是否能找回我所失去的? 我一定会 |
[1:29:19] | Bet on it, bet on it, bet on it, bet on it | 我一定会 |
[1:29:23] | I wanna make it right, that is the way | 我要走回正确方向 |
[1:29:26] | To turn my life around Today is the day | 重拾生活目标 就在今天 |
[1:29:30] | Am I the type of guy who means what I say? | 我说到就会做到 |
[1:29:33] | Bet on it, bet on it, bet on it, bet on it | 我一定会 |
[1:29:37] | Oh, hold up | 等一等 |
[1:29:41] | Gimme room to think Bring it on down | 给我空间想一想 放手一搏 |
[1:29:47] | Gotta work on my swing Gotta do my own thing | 球技还要再磨练 还要再努力 |
[1:29:52] | Hold up | 等一等 |
[1:29:59] | It’s no good at all to see yourself | 看着自己的倒影 |
[1:30:03] | And not recognize your face | 却认不出那是谁 |
[1:30:06] | Out on my own It’s such a scary place | 独自一人面对 不禁感到害怕 |
[1:30:13] | The answers are all inside of me | 答案都在我心里 |
[1:30:18] | All I got to do is believe | 我只需要有信心 |
[1:30:26] | I’m not gonna stop, not gonna stop till I get my shot | 不达到目的 绝不放弃 |
[1:30:29] | That’s who I am, that is my plan We’ll end up on top | 这就是我的计划 一定会成功的 |
[1:30:33] | You can bet on it, bet on it bet on it, bet on | 我一定会 |
[1:30:36] | You can bet on it, bet on it, bet on it Bet on me | 我一定会 看我的 |
[1:30:40] | I wanna make it right, that is the way | 我要走回正确方向 |
[1:30:43] | To turn my life around Today is the day | 重拾生活目标 就在今天 |
[1:30:47] | Am I the type of guy who means what I say? | 我说到就会做到 |
[1:30:51] | Bet on it, bet on it, bet on it You can bet on me | 我一定会 看我的 这边走 仲夏夜才艺表演 |
[1:31:01] | This way. | |
[1:31:09] | What do you mean you’re not doing the show? | 你不表演是什么意思? |
[1:31:10] | – Exactly that. – We’re singing a duet, Troy! | -就那个意思 -我们要对唱耶! |
[1:31:12] | A duet means two people. | 对唱需要两个人 |
[1:31:14] | Well, mostly me in this case, but whatever! Duet! | 虽然主要是我在唱 不管啦!要对唱! |
[1:31:16] | I’m an employee. Employees aren’t allowed in the show. | 我是员工 不能参加表演 |
[1:31:19] | No, no, no, no. No, no. You’re an honorary member. | 不不不 你是荣誉会员 |
[1:31:22] | Not anymore. | 已经不是了 |
[1:31:23] | – I asked Fulton for my kitchen job back. – What? | -我叫伏顿让我重新做厨房工作 -什么? |
[1:31:25] | Sharpay, I don’t like the way you’ve been treating my friends. | 夏培 我不喜欢你那样对待我朋友 |
[1:31:29] | And I don’t like the way I’ve been treating them either, | 我也不喜欢自己对待他们的方式 |
[1:31:31] | so I’m doing something about it. | 所以我要做些改变 |
[1:31:33] | An entire table of University boosters are coming to see you, thanks to me. | 一整桌大学的资助者要来看你 这都要感谢我 |
[1:31:38] | So, I’ll be their waiter. They’ll be thrilled. | 那我就当他们的服务生 他们会很高兴 |
[1:31:40] | Troy, Troy. This could change your life! | 特洛伊 这可能会改变你的一生! |
[1:31:42] | I’m more interested in about what my friends think of me, | 我比较感兴趣的是 朋友对我怎么想 |
[1:31:45] | and what I think of myself. | 和我对自己怎么想 |
[1:31:47] | Oh, we could all hold hands around the campfire some other time! | 另外再找时间去手拉手围营火吧! |
[1:31:50] | Right now we’ve got a show to do. | 现在我们要表演 |
[1:31:51] | No. You’ve got a show to do. I got a kitchen to clean. | 不 你要表演 我要去打扫厨房 |
[1:32:00] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:32:06] | Kelsi, find Ryan. | 凯西 去找雷恩 |
[1:32:10] | Welcome this evening. You’ll be seated at table 21. | 欢迎光临 你们坐在21桌 |
[1:32:12] | Kelly, will you escort them, please? Excellent. | 凯莉 请你带他们去好吗? 太棒了 |
[1:32:16] | Ladies, you look gorgeous | 女士们 |
[1:32:17] | – this evening. Beautiful. – And now, returning with | -你们今晚美极了 -现在回到 |
[1:32:20] | a abridged version of last year’s tap-dancing epic, | 去年踢�Q舞的缩减版 |
[1:32:25] | Tina and her Tippety-Tappity Toes! | 蒂娜和她的踢�Q脚趾! |
[1:32:40] | There you are! Thank goodness you’ve come to your senses. | 你来了 !感谢老天你终于清醒了 |
[1:32:42] | Plug in the volcano. Humu Humu is back on. | 把火山插上电 “呼噜呼噜” 重新上阵 |
[1:32:44] | Enjoy your pineapple on your own, sis. I’m not doing the show. | 老姐 好好享受你的凤梨秀吧 我不上场 |
[1:32:47] | What? Oh, put some fresh batteries in your Tiki Warrior costume | 什么?去把你的蒂克装换上新电池 |
[1:32:51] | – and let’s get going! – Took your advice. Sold it online. | -然后就开始! -我听你的话 拿去卖了 |
[1:32:53] | You’ve always wanted the spotlight. Now you’ve got it. Break a leg. | 你总喜欢聚光灯 现在有了 祝你好运 |
[1:33:04] | The curtain’s up. Showtime! | 幕拉起来了 时间到! |
[1:33:19] | Kelsi told us what went down between you and Sharpay. | 凯西告诉我们 你和夏培之间的事了 |
[1:33:22] | I’m more interested in what went down between me and you, man. | 我比较感兴趣的是 你我两人之间怎么样了 |
[1:33:26] | – I was a jerk. – Yeah. | -我是混蛋 -对 |
[1:33:29] | But, hey, brothers fight. | 可是好兄弟也会打架 |
[1:33:32] | And they’re still brothers. | 但他们还是好兄弟 |
[1:33:37] | All right! | 好耶! |
[1:33:38] | Guys, I messed up your show and I’m sorry. | 各位 我搞砸了大家的表演 抱歉 |
[1:33:43] | Yeah, because show business is our entire lives, right? | 对 因为演艺事业 是我们生活的全部嘛 |
[1:33:47] | Hey, I hope you haven’t permanently filled my spot in the two-on-two game. | 希望你还没把二对二比赛里 我的空缺给补上 |
[1:33:50] | And, Ryan, I know how hard you must’ve worked on this show. | 雷恩 我知道你在这场表演上 花了多少心血 |
[1:33:53] | Making these Wildcats look good couldn’t have been easy. | 让这群野猫队能登上台面 绝不是易事 |
[1:33:56] | – Hey. – So, I apologize. | -嘿 -所以我道歉 |
[1:33:59] | Hey, the truth is, we’ve all had a lot of fun. | 事实是 大家都玩得很开心 |
[1:34:02] | At least, I have. | 至少我是啦 |
[1:34:03] | Hey, you gotta see this dude play baseball. | 你最好看看他打棒球 |
[1:34:07] | I’m looking forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[1:34:11] | – All right! – Yeah! | -好耶! -对! |
[1:34:13] | Troy, listen, all these people out there, | 特洛伊 外面这么多人 |
[1:34:16] | I don’t really want to see my sister crash and burn. | 我不想让我姐太难堪 |
[1:34:19] | At least, I think I don’t. I think you should sing with her. | 至少我认为我不想 我认为你应该跟她合唱 |
[1:34:27] | My life is over. I’ve been a good girl. | 我这辈子完蛋了 我一直很乖 |
[1:34:32] | I’ve never lied, except when necessary. | 从不说谎 除非有必要 |
[1:34:35] | I always bought my parents expensive gifts, | 我买昂贵的礼物给爸妈 |
[1:34:38] | using their credit card, of course. But I don’t deserve this humiliation! | 当然是刷他们的卡 但我不该被这样羞辱! |
[1:34:42] | You need to get out there. Mrs. Hoffenfeffer and her sock puppet | 你得上台 霍芬菲佛太太的袜子秀 |
[1:34:46] | are stinking up the premises. | 快让整个舞台臭到垮掉了 |
[1:34:49] | Well, the only thing that would make it any lovelier would be | 唯一会让一切变得更可爱的就是 |
[1:34:52] | that if I won that Star Dazzle Award! Sharpay, I’m going to find you. | 让我赢得亮眼明星奖! 夏培 我要去找你�� |
[1:34:57] | That award, I tell you, it’s mine! Mine! Mine! | 那个奖是我的!我的! |
[1:35:01] | Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who’s the… Oh, forget it. | 魔镜呀魔镜 谁是 去它的 |
[1:35:09] | How’s your show going? | 表演怎么样了? |
[1:35:12] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了? 我的表演让《铁达尼号》 的船长 |
[1:35:14] | My show makes the captain of the Titanic | |
[1:35:15] | look like he won the lottery. | 看来像中了乐透 |
[1:35:18] | – I’ll sing with you, Sharpay. – What? | -夏培 我会跟你唱 -什么? |
[1:35:21] | I promised. And I keep my promises. | 我答应过的 就要守诺言 |
[1:35:25] | But what was the first thing you said to me when I started working here? | 不过我们刚开始在这上班时 你是怎么说来着? |
[1:35:30] | – Bring me more iced tea? – Think harder. We’re… | -给我一杯冰茶? -再想想 我们 |
[1:35:37] | – All in this together. – Exactly. | -要同心协力 -没错 |
[1:35:41] | Well, we are. | 就是这样 |
[1:35:44] | So, let’s get out there and knock them dead, Troy Bolton! | 那我们去横扫全场吧 特洛伊波顿! |
[1:35:47] | I do the show if the Wildcats do the show. | 只有野猫队表演 我才表演 |
[1:35:55] | And I’d think fast. | 我会想快一点 |
[1:35:57] | I just sort of wish you were doing this for me. | 我还希望你这么做是为了我 |
[1:36:02] | You’re a good guy, Troy. | 特洛伊 你是个好人 |
[1:36:06] | And actually, right now, I think I like you better than I like myself. | 现在我喜欢你甚至多过喜欢我自己 |
[1:36:11] | Did I just say that? | 我怎么说这种话? |
[1:36:18] | Girls! Places! | 女孩们!各就各位! |
[1:36:40] | – Okay. Everyone. Ryan, the show’s on. – Where’s the music? Where’s Troy? | -好 雷恩 可以表演了 -音乐呢?特洛伊呢? |
[1:36:45] | Talked to Sharpay, everything’s cool. | 去跟夏培谈了 一切顺利 |
[1:36:47] | Hey, speaking of my sister, she wants you to learn a new song. | 说到我姐 她要你学首新歌 |
[1:36:51] | Everyday. I can’t learn a new song! | 《每一天》现在哪来得及学! |
[1:36:54] | – Kelsi will help you with it. – What? | -凯西会帮你 -什么? |
[1:36:57] | – It’s showtime! – Yeah! | -上场时间! -好耶! |
[1:37:00] | – What team? – Wildcats! | -什么队? -野猫队! |
[1:37:02] | – What team? – Wildcats! | -什么队? -野猫队! |
[1:37:03] | – What team? – Wildcats! | -什么队? -野猫队! |
[1:37:16] | Once in a lifetime | 生命中就这么一次 |
[1:37:19] | And now it’s time for our five-time | 现在上场的是赢得五次 |
[1:37:23] | Star Dazzle Award winner, Miss Sharpay Evans, | 亮眼明星奖的夏培伊凡斯小姐 |
[1:37:26] | singing this year with our assistant golf pro, Mr. Troy Bolton. | 今年要跟我们的高尔夫助理 特洛伊波顿先生一同演唱 |
[1:37:34] | Where is Troy? | 特洛伊呢? |
[1:37:36] | – Hey. Why did you switch songs? – Switch songs? What? | -嘿 你干嘛换歌? -换歌?什么? |
[1:37:40] | – Yeah, Ryan said… – Bolton! | -对啊 雷恩说 -波顿! |
[1:37:43] | – But I didn’t learn a new song. – Exactly. | -但我没有学新歌啊 -没错 |
[1:37:53] | Girls! | 女孩们! |
[1:38:04] | Once in a lifetime | 生命中就这么一次 |
[1:38:08] | Means there’s no second chance | 代表没有第二次机会 |
[1:38:12] | So I believe that you and me | 所以我相信你和我 |
[1:38:16] | Should grab it while we can | 应该把握光阴 |
[1:38:21] | Make it last forever | 珍惜直到永远 |
[1:38:25] | And never give it back | 千万别放手 |
[1:38:29] | It’s our turn and I’m loving where we’re at | 机会已经来临 我就喜欢现在的样子 |
[1:38:37] | Because this moment’s really all we have | 因为我们只能拥抱这一刻 |
[1:38:45] | Every day of our lives | 生命中的每一天 |
[1:38:49] | Wanna find you there Wanna hold on tight | 都想见到你 都想紧握不放手 |
[1:38:54] | Gonna run | 向前奔跑 |
[1:38:55] | While we’re young And keep the faith | 趁着我们年轻 还要坚守信念 |
[1:39:02] | Every day | 每一天 |
[1:39:04] | From right now | 从现在开始 |
[1:39:06] | Gonna use our voices and scream out loud | 我们都要尽情高歌 |
[1:39:10] | Take my hand | 牵我的手 |
[1:39:12] | Together we will celebrate | 让我们一起庆祝 |
[1:39:16] | Celebrate | 庆祝 |
[1:39:17] | Oh, every day | 每一天 |
[1:39:27] | They say that you should follow | 他们说你应该跟随 |
[1:39:32] | And chase down what you dream | 并追求你的梦想 |
[1:39:35] | But if you get lost and lose yourself | 但如果你迷失自己 |
[1:39:40] | What does it really mean? | 又有什么意义? |
[1:39:44] | No matter where we’re going | 无论我们会去何处 |
[1:39:47] | Oh, yeah, it starts from where we are | 出发点就在这里 |
[1:39:53] | There’s more to life | 生活会更充实 |
[1:39:54] | When we listen to our hearts | 如果我们倾听内心的声音 |
[1:40:00] | And because of you I’ve got the strength to start | 因为有你给我勇气重新出发 |
[1:40:07] | Yeah, yeah, yeah | |
[1:40:09] | Every day of our lives | 生命中的每一天 |
[1:40:13] | Wanna find you there Wanna hold on tight | 都想见到你 都想紧握不放手 |
[1:40:17] | Gonna run | 向前奔跑 |
[1:40:19] | While we’re young And keep the faith | 趁着我们年轻 还要坚守信念 |
[1:40:24] | Oh, every day | 每一天 |
[1:40:27] | From right now | 从现在开始 |
[1:40:30] | Gonna use our voices and scream out loud | 我们都要尽情高歌 |
[1:40:34] | Take my hand | 牵我的手 |
[1:40:36] | Together we will celebrate | 让我们一起庆祝 |
[1:40:41] | Oh, every day | 每一天 |
[1:40:43] | We’re taking it back We’re doing it here together | 我们要同心合意 赎回光阴 |
[1:40:47] | It’s better like that And stronger now than ever | 两人总比一人好 我们变得更坚强 |
[1:40:51] | We’re not gonna lose | 我们绝不会输 |
[1:40:53] | ‘Cause we get to choose That’s how it’s gonna be | 因为这是我们的选择 坚定不移 |
[1:40:59] | Every day of our lives | 生命中的每一天 |
[1:41:03] | Wanna find you there Wanna hold on tight | 都想见到你 都想紧握不放手 |
[1:41:07] | Gonna run | 向前奔跑 |
[1:41:09] | While we’re young And keep the faith | 趁着我们年轻 还要坚守信念 |
[1:41:16] | Keep the faith | 坚守信念 |
[1:41:20] | Every day of our lives | 生命中的每一天 |
[1:41:24] | Wanna find you there Wanna hold on tight | 都想见到你 都想紧握不放手 |
[1:41:28] | Gonna run | 向前奔跑 |
[1:41:30] | While we’re young And keep the faith | 趁着我们年轻 还要坚守信念 |
[1:41:35] | Oh, yeah | |
[1:41:37] | – Every day – Every day | 每一天 |
[1:41:39] | From right now | 从现在开始 |
[1:41:41] | Gonna use our voices and scream out loud | 我们都要尽情高歌 |
[1:41:45] | – Take my hand – Take my hand | 牵我的手 |
[1:41:47] | Together we will celebrate | 让我们一起庆祝 |
[1:41:53] | – Every day – Oh, every day | 每一天 |
[1:41:57] | Oh, oh, every day | 每一天 |
[1:42:01] | Oh, every day | 每一天 |
[1:42:06] | Every day | 每一天 每一天 |
[1:42:09] | – Oh, yeah, yeah – I’m singing every day | |
[1:42:13] | Every day | 每一天 |
[1:42:15] | Every day | 每一天 |
[1:42:17] | Every day | 每一天 |
[1:42:21] | Every day | 每一天 |
[1:42:25] | Every day | 每一天 |
[1:42:27] | Every day | 每一天 |
[1:42:31] | Yeah | |
[1:42:44] | Just fabulous! Fabulous! | 太美妙了 ! |
[1:42:48] | Well. If you’ll all please take your seats. | 请各位就座 |
[1:42:51] | I have one last task to perform this evening. | 今晚我还有一项任务 |
[1:42:55] | The Star Dazzle for this year goes to, of course, our one and only… | 今年的亮眼明星奖 当然要颁给独一无二的 |
[1:43:01] | My brother, Ryan Evans! | 我弟弟雷恩伊凡斯! |
[1:43:14] | That’s our boy! | 好呀! |
[1:43:17] | Fix the hat. | 帽子戴正 |
[1:43:28] | Yeah | |
[1:43:30] | You are the music in me | 你是我心中的音符 |
[1:43:35] | You know the words “Once upon a time” | 曾听人说过 “很久很久以前” |
[1:43:39] | Make you listen | 你不禁 |
[1:43:41] | there’s a reason | 竖耳倾听 |
[1:43:45] | When you dream There’s a chance you’ll find | 勇敢追求梦想 就可能会找到 |
[1:43:48] | A little laughter, or happy ever after | 脸上的微笑 或从此幸福快乐的生活 |
[1:43:53] | You’re harmony to the melody | 你让旋律更加和谐 |
[1:43:58] | That’s echoing inside my head | 在我脑中萦绕不绝 |
[1:44:03] | A single voice above the noise | 有一个声音 |
[1:44:04] | – Here’s to the future. – No. Here’s to right now. | -敬未来 -不 敬现在 |
[1:44:09] | And like a common thread | 牵引着我 |
[1:44:11] | You’re pulling me | 牵引着我 |
[1:44:13] | When I hear my favorite song I know that we belong | 当我听到最爱的歌曲 便知道我们心心相印 |
[1:44:19] | Oh, you are the music in me | 你是我心中的音符 |
[1:44:22] | Yeah, it’s living in all of us | 音符在我们心中跳跃 |
[1:44:25] | And it’s brought us here because | 我们在这里聚首 因为 |
[1:44:29] | – Because you are the music in me – Because you are the music in me | 因为你是我心中的音符 |
[1:44:36] | Yeah, yeah, yeah | |
[1:44:38] | You are the music in me | 你是我心中的音符 |
[1:44:42] | When I hear my favorite song I know that we belong | 当我听到最爱的歌曲 便知道我们心心相印 |
[1:44:48] | You are the music in me | 你是我心中的音符 |
[1:44:51] | It’s living in all of us | 音符在我们心中跳跃 |
[1:44:54] | And it’s brought us here because | 我们在这里聚首 因为 |
[1:44:57] | You are the music in me | 你是我心中的音符 |
[1:45:06] | You are the music in me | 你是我心中的音符 |
[1:45:10] | One, two, three, four | 一、二、三、四 泳池关闭-员工派对 |
[1:45:37] | The summer that we wanted | 心中期待的夏天 |
[1:45:39] | Yeah, we’ve finally got it | 终于盼到 |
[1:45:40] | Now’s the time we get to share | 现在是分享的时刻 |
[1:45:43] | Each day we’ll be together | 每天相守一起 |
[1:45:45] | Now until forever | 直到永远 |
[1:45:47] | So everybody everywhere | 无论你是谁 |
[1:45:50] | Let’s take it to the beach Take it there together | 我们一起到海边去 |
[1:45:53] | Let’s celebrate today ‘Cause there’ll never be another | 庆祝这一天 因为时光一去不复返 |
[1:45:56] | We’re stronger this time We’ve been there for each other | 从今以后更坚强 因为我们曾彼此扶持 |
[1:45:59] | Everything’s just right | 一切都很美好 |
[1:46:02] | Everybody, all for one | 大家一起来 人人为我 |
[1:46:05] | Our real summer has just begun | 真正的夏天才要开始 |
[1:46:09] | Let’s rock and roll, and just let go | 我们一起摇滚 放开怀 |
[1:46:12] | Feel the rhythm of the drums | 感受劲鼓的节奏 |
[1:46:15] | We’re gonna have fun in the sun | 在阳光下尽情玩乐 |
[1:46:18] | Now that all the hard work Work is done | 辛苦的工作都已经结束 |
[1:46:22] | Everybody one for all And all for one | 我为人人 人人为我 |
[1:46:26] | – All for one – All for one, one | 人人为我 |
[1:46:32] | Summertime together | 一起共度暑假 |
[1:46:33] | Now we’re even closer | 让我们之间更亲密 |
[1:46:35] | That’s the way it’s meant to be | 命中注定要相遇 |
[1:46:38] | Oh, we’re just getting started | 欢乐时光正要开始 |
[1:46:40] | Come and join the party | 来和我们一起庆祝 |
[1:46:41] | You deserve it same as me | 你和我都该有机会 |
[1:46:44] | Let’s take it to the beach Take it there together | 我们一起到海边去 |
[1:46:48] | Let’s celebrate today ‘Cause there’ll never be another | 庆祝这一天 因为时光一去不复返 |
[1:46:51] | We’re stronger this time We’ve been there for each other | 从今以后更坚强 因为我们曾彼此扶持 |
[1:46:54] | Everything’s just right | 一切都很美好 |
[1:46:57] | Everybody, all for one | 大家一起来 人人为我 |
[1:46:59] | Our real summer has just begun | 真正的夏天才要开始 |
[1:47:03] | Let’s rock and roll, and just let go | 我们一起摇滚 放开怀 |
[1:47:07] | Feel the rhythm of the drums | 感受劲鼓的节奏 |
[1:47:09] | We’re gonna have fun in the sun | 在阳光下尽情玩乐 |
[1:47:12] | Now that all the hard work Work is done | 辛苦的工作都已经结束 |
[1:47:16] | Everybody one for all And all for one | 我为人人 人人为我 |
[1:47:23] | Everybody up | 大家一起跳 |
[1:47:25] | Everybody rock it | 大家一起摇摆 |
[1:47:26] | Take it from the top | 冲到最高点 |
[1:47:28] | And never ever stop it | 不需要停下来 |
[1:47:29] | It’s not about the future | 这无关未来 |
[1:47:31] | It’s not about the past | 也无关过去 |
[1:47:33] | It’s making every single day Last and last and last | 让每一天都充满意义 |
[1:47:36] | Fun and sun What could be better? | 乐趣和阳光 还有什么会更好? |
[1:47:42] | Let’s have fun Everyone together now | 大家一起开心嬉戏 |
[1:47:46] | Everybody, everybody now | 每个人都不能错过 |
[1:47:49] | This is where our summer really begins | 真正的夏天才要开始 |
[1:47:55] | The very last time it’s ever gonna be like this | 最后一次 就会是这样 |
[1:48:01] | It’s a party you don’t wanna miss | 你绝不想错过的派对 |
[1:48:05] | Guys, show them we can make some moves, hey | 男生们 展现我们的舞步 |
[1:48:08] | Girls, show them we know how to groove, oh | 女生们 我们也懂得热舞 |
[1:48:11] | – Here – And now | -这里 -现在 |
[1:48:12] | – Let’s turn the party – Out | -让派对 -乐翻天 |
[1:48:14] | Everybody jump in | 大家一起跳 |
[1:48:17] | Everybody, all for one | 人人为我 |
[1:48:20] | Our real summer has just begun | 真正的夏天才要开始 |
[1:48:23] | Let’s rock and roll, and just let go | 我们一起摇滚 放开怀 |
[1:48:27] | Feel the rhythm of the drums | 感受劲鼓的节奏 |
[1:48:29] | We’re gonna have fun in the sun | 在阳光下尽情玩乐 |
[1:48:32] | Now that all the hard work Work is done | 辛苦的工作都已经结束 |
[1:48:36] | Everybody one for all | 大家一起来 我为人人 |
[1:48:39] | Everybody, all for one | 人人为我 |
[1:48:46] | Let’s rock and roll, and just let go | 我们一起摇滚 放开怀 |
[1:48:49] | Feel the rhythm of the drums | 感受劲鼓的节奏 |
[1:48:52] | We’re gonna have fun in the sun | 在阳光下尽情玩乐 |
[1:48:55] | Now that all the hard work Work is done | 辛苦的工作都已经结束 |
[1:48:59] | Come on, everyone, let’s dance | 大家一起来跳舞 |
[1:49:02] | We can’t let the moment pass | 时光匆匆莫蹉跎 |
[1:49:05] | Let’s make the party last | 欢乐派对不停歇 |
[1:49:10] | All for one | 人人为我 |
[1:49:11] | All for one | 人人为我 |
[1:49:28] | Yeah! | 好! |
[1:49:40] | Coral blue! It’s totally like your skin tone. | 珊瑚蓝!跟你的肤色很搭! |
[1:49:44] | And mine, too! We are majorly skin-tone compatible, Troy. | 跟我的也很搭! 我们的肤色完全相配耶 特洛伊 |
[1:49:47] | My daughter. | 我女儿 |
[1:49:58] | Then maybe you should start answering to yourself! | 或许你应该开始对自己解释 |
[1:50:12] | By the end of summer, you’ll have me playing like a pro. | 等到暑假结束 你会把我教成高手 |
[1:50:17] | If we live that long. | 如果能活那么久的话 |
[1:50:23] | For you. | 给你 |
[1:50:24] | Cut! | 卡! |
[1:50:28] | Troy! | 特洛伊! |
[1:50:48] | – Put it in forward. – It is! | -往前推 -在推啦! |