英文名称:Inglourious Basterds
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | 昆汀・塔伦蒂诺 作品 | |
[00:40] | 《无耻混蛋》 | |
[00:46] | 布拉德・皮特 | |
[00:50] | 克里斯托弗・瓦尔兹 | |
[00:53] | 迈克尔・法斯宾德 | |
[00:57] | 伊莱・罗斯 | |
[01:01] | 黛安・克鲁格 | |
[01:05] | 丹尼尔・布鲁赫 | |
[01:08] | 蒂尔・施威格 | |
[01:12] | 梅拉尼・罗兰 (饰 索莎娜) | |
[01:52] | Chapter One | 第一章 |
[01:55] | Once upon a time… | 从前… |
[01:57] | in Nazi-occupied France | 在纳粹占领的法国 |
[02:08] | 1941 | 1941年 |
[02:44] | Go back inside and shut the door. | (法语)进去,把门关上 |
[02:48] | Julie, get me some water for my wash up… | 茱莉,替我装盆水洗脸… |
[02:53] | …then get inside with your sisters. | …然后和姐妹们一起进屋去 |
[03:20] | Ready, Papa. | 好了,爸爸 |
[03:32] | Thank you, my darling… | 谢谢你,乖女儿… |
[03:34] | …now you go inside with your sisters. | …现在进去陪你的姐妹们 |
[03:40] | Don’t run. | 不要跑 |
[04:04] | ls this the property of Perrier LaPadite? | (法语)这是皮瑞・拉帕帝的家吗? |
[04:06] | l am Perrier LaPadite. | 我就是皮瑞・拉帕帝 |
[04:09] | lt is a pleasure to meet you,Monsieur LaPadite… | 幸会了,拉帕帝先生… |
[04:12] | …l am Colonel Hans Landa of the SS. | …我是纳粹党卫军的汉斯・兰达上校 |
[04:15] | What can l do for you? | 我能为你做什么? |
[04:16] | l was hoping you could invite me inside your home… | 希望你能请我到你屋里头… |
[04:19] | …and we may have a discussion. | …好让我们俩来谈一谈 |
[04:23] | Certainly. After you. | 没问题,请吧 |
[04:34] | Colonel Landa, this is my family. | 兰达上校,这是我的家人 |
[04:47] | Colonel Hans Landa of the SS… | 我是纳粹党卫军的汉斯・兰达上校… |
[04:48] | …Mademoiselle… | …小姐们… |
[04:49] | …at your service. | …愿能为你们效劳 |
[04:52] | The rumors l have heard in the village about your family are all true. | 关于你们家的传闻确实是真的 |
[04:57] | Monsieur LaPadite… | 拉帕帝先生… |
[04:59] | Each one of your daughters is more lovely than the last. | 你的女儿一个比一个漂亮 |
[05:03] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[05:05] | Please… | 来… |
[05:07] | …have a seat. | …请坐 |
[05:13] | Suzanne, would you be so good as to get the Colonel some wine? | 苏珊,替上校倒杯酒 |
[05:17] | But no. | 不 |
[05:18] | Merci beaucoup, Monsieur LaPadite,but no wine. | 谢谢你,但是我不喝酒 |
[05:22] | This being a dairy farm, one would be safe in assuming you have milk? | 这里是奶农场,我猜你有牛奶没错吧? |
[05:27] | Oui. | 对 |
[05:28] | Then milk is what l prefer. | 那就来杯牛奶吧 |
[05:30] | Very well. | 好的 |
[05:32] | Julie, would you mind closing the window? | 茱莉,请把窗户关上 |
[05:54] | Merci. | 谢谢你 |
[06:11] | Monsieur, to both your family and your cows… | 先生,我要对你的家人和你的奶牛… |
[06:16] | …l say, ”Bravo.” | …说声:“棒极了” |
[06:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[06:21] | Please Join me at your table. | 过来一起坐坐 |
[06:25] | Very well. | 好的 |
[06:31] | Monsieur LaPadite… | 拉帕帝先生… |
[06:33] | …what we have to discuss would be better discussed in private. | …等下我们要谈的事最好私下里谈 |
[06:39] | You’ll notice l left my men outdoors. | 你也看到了,我让手下在外面等 |
[06:42] | lf it wouldn’t offend them, could you ask your lovely ladies to step outside? | 不介意的话,能否请小姐们出去一下? |
[06:49] | You are right. | 说得对 |
[06:51] | Charlotte, would you take the girls outside? | 夏洛蒂,带妹妹们出去 |
[06:54] | The Colonel and l need to have a few words. | 我和上校有话要谈 |
[07:08] | Monsieur LaPadite… | 拉帕帝先生… |
[07:10] | …l regret to inform you l’ve exhausted the extent of my French. | …很抱歉,我懂的法语都用光了 |
[07:16] | To continue to speak it so inadequately would only serve to embarrass me. | 勉强讲下去只会让我很难堪 |
[07:20] | However, l’ve been led to believe you speak English quite well. | 但是听说你的英语说得很流利 |
[07:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:27] | Well, it Just so happens, l do as well.This being your house… | 我碰巧也是。那么,既然这是你家… |
[07:31] | …l ask your permission to switch to English… …for the remainder of the conversation. | …我还得请你允许我改用英语来说 |
[07:37] | By all means. | 请便 |
[07:38] | While l’m very familiar with you and your family, | (英语)我对你和你家人很熟悉 |
[07:41] | l have no way of knowing if you are familiar with who l am. | 但我不知道你对我熟悉不 |
[07:46] | Are you aware of my existence? | 你知道有我这个人吗? |
[07:49] | Yes. | 知道 |
[07:50] | This is good. | 非常好 |
[07:52] | Now, are you aware of the Job l’ve been ordered to carry out in France? | 你知道我在法国的任务吗? |
[07:58] | Yes. | 知道 |
[08:00] | Please tell me what you’ve heard. | 请告诉我你听说到什么了 |
[08:03] | l’ve heard that the Fuhrer has put you in charge of rounding up the Jews left in France | 我听说元首让你搜捕仍藏匿在法国的犹太人 |
[08:09] | who are either hiding or passing for Gentile. | 他们在外族的帮助下,不断躲藏或转移 |
[08:14] | The Fuhrer couldn’t have said it better himself. | 元首他自己都没法说得更好了 |
[08:18] | But the meaning of your visit, | 虽然我很欢迎你来访 |
[08:23] | pleasant though it is, is mysterious to me. | 但是却不知道原因 |
[08:28] | The Germans looked through my house nine months ago for hiding Jews | 德军九个月前来我家搜过犹太人 |
[08:32] | and found nothing. | 什么也没找到 |
[08:35] | l’m aware of that. | 我知道 |
[08:37] | l’ve read the reports of this area. | 我看过这个区的报告 |
[08:42] | But like any enterprise,when under new management, | 但是,就像每个新改制的公司 |
[08:45] | there is always a slight duplication of efforts, | 同样的事总得再做一次 |
[08:49] | most of it being a complete waste of time, but needs to be done nevertheless. | 虽然大部分是浪费时间 但还是非做不可 |
[08:55] | l Just have a few questions,monSieur LaPadite. | 我只想请教一些问题,拉帕帝先生 |
[09:00] | lf you can assist me with answers, | 你只要照实回答 |
[09:02] | my department can close the file on your family. | 我部门针对你家的查访就能结案 |
[09:14] | Now, | 那么 |
[09:16] | before the occupation,there were four Jewish families in this area, | 法国被占领之前,这片区域有四家犹太人 |
[09:21] | all dairy farmers like yourself. | 都是跟你一样的奶农 |
[09:25] | Doleracs, Rollins, the Loveitts | 德勒列克、罗伦昂、拉维特 |
[09:32] | and the Dreyfuses. | 以及德瑞芙斯 |
[09:34] | ls that correct? | 对吧? |
[09:35] | To my knowledge, | 就我所知… |
[09:37] | those were the Jewish families among the dairy farmers. | 他们的确是犹太裔的奶农家庭 |
[09:40] | Herr Colonel,would it disturb you if l smoked my pipe? | 上校先生,介意我抽下烟斗吗? |
[09:44] | (CHUCKLES) Please,monSieur LaPadite, | 请便,拉帕帝先生 |
[09:46] | this is your house,make yourself comfortable. | 这可是你家啊,请放轻松吧 |
[09:49] | Now, according to these papers, | 这些文件上说 |
[09:53] | all the Jewish families in this area have been accounted for | 这片区域的犹太家庭都被拘捕了 |
[09:56] | except the Dreyfuses. | 除了德瑞芙斯一家人 |
[10:01] | Somewhere in the last year it would appear they’ve vanished. | 貌似他们去年突然消失无踪 |
[10:04] | Which leads me to the conclusion that they’ve either made good their escape | 因此我断定,如果不是他们逃亡成功 |
[10:08] | or someone is very successfully hiding them. | 就是有人把他们藏得很好 |
[10:12] | What have you heard about the Dreyfuses, monSieur LaPadite? | 你听过德瑞芙斯一家的事吗,拉帕帝先生? |
[10:15] | Only rumors. | 只听过传闻 |
[10:16] | l love rumors! | 我最爱传闻了! |
[10:19] | Facts could be so misleading, | 真相扑朔迷离 |
[10:21] | where rumors, true or false,are often revealing. | 而传闻,不管真假,总能透露出点蛛丝马迹 |
[10:24] | So, monSieur LaPadite, | 所以,拉帕帝先生 |
[10:26] | what rumors have you heard regarding the Dreyfuses? | 你听过德瑞芙斯一家的什么传闻? |
[10:32] | Again, this is Just a rumor, | 再声明一下,这只是个传闻 |
[10:35] | but we heard the Dreyfuses had made their way into Spain. | 我们听说德瑞芙斯一家逃亡到西班牙了 |
[10:49] | So, the rumors you’ve heard have been of escape? | 哦,你听到的传闻是他们逃亡了? |
[10:54] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:58] | Having never met the Dreyfuses,would you confirm for me | 我从未见过德瑞芙斯一家 |
[11:02] | the exact members of the household and their names? | 能帮我确认一下他们家有哪些人和姓名吗? |
[11:11] | There were five of them. | 他们家有五个人 |
[11:15] | The father, Jacob. | 父亲,雅各 |
[11:20] | Wife, Miram. | 太太,米雅 |
[11:24] | And her brother, Bob. | 还有她的兄弟,巴布 |
[11:35] | How old is Bob? | 巴布几岁? |
[11:38] | Thirty, Thirty one . | 30,或31岁 |
[11:44] | Continue. | 继续说 |
[11:45] | And the children, | 还有孩子们 |
[11:49] | Amos | 艾莫斯 |
[11:52] | and Shosanna. | 和索莎娜 |
[11:56] | Ages of the children? | 孩子们几岁? |
[12:04] | Amos was nine or ten. | 艾莫斯,9或10岁 |
[12:11] | And Shosanna? | 索莎娜呢? |
[12:13] | And Shosanna was | 索莎娜是… |
[12:16] | 18 or 19. l’m not really sure. | 18或19岁,我不是很确定 |
[12:31] | Well, l guess that should do it. | 好吧,我想我问完了 |
[12:40] | However, before l go, could l have another glass of your delicious milk? | 不过,在我走之前,能不能再来杯美味的牛奶? |
[12:47] | But of course. | 当然可以 |
[12:55] | MonSieur LaPadite, | 拉帕帝先生 |
[12:57] | are you aware of the nickname the people of France have given me? | 你知道法国人给我取的绰号吗? |
[13:05] | l have no interest in such things. | 我不理会这种事 |
[13:08] | But you are aware of what they call me. | 但是你知道绰号是吧 |
[13:14] | l’m aware. | 知道 |
[13:17] | What are you aware of? | 你听到的是什么? |
[13:29] | That they call you ”The Jew Hunter.” | 他们叫你“犹太猎人” |
[13:31] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[13:34] | l understand your trepidation in repeating it. | 我能理解你说出这个绰号时有点颤抖 |
[13:37] | Heydrich apparently hates the moniker | 海德里希显然很憎恶.. |
[13:39] | the good people of Prague have bestowed on him. | 布拉格人替他取的绰号 |
[13:42] | Actually, why he would hate the name ”the Hangman” is baffling to me. | 但我真不明白他为什么要抗拒“刽子手”这个绰号 |
[13:45] | lt would appear he has done everything in his power to earn it. | 因为是他付出的一番努力,让他实至名归 |
[13:49] | Now l, on the other hand,love my unofficial title | 我和他不同,我超爱我的民间头衔 |
[13:52] | precisely because l’ve earned it. | 尤其是因为那是我挣来的 |
[13:56] | The feature that makes me such an effective hunter of the Jews is, | 跟其他德国军人相比,我之所以 |
[14:00] | as opposed to most German soldiers, | 猎杀犹太人的本事如此高超 |
[14:03] | l can think like a Jew | 是因为我能像犹太人那样思考 |
[14:05] | where they can only think like a German. | 而他们最多只能像德国人那样思考 |
[14:09] | More precisely,a German soldier. | 更精准地说,是像德国军人那样思考 |
[14:18] | Now, if one were to determine what attribute the German people share with a beast, | 若要以一种动物形容德国人的本性 |
[14:23] | it would be the cunning and the predatory instinct of a hawk. | 那就是鹰的掠杀 |
[14:27] | But if one were to determine what attributes the Jews share with a beast, | 而若要以一种动物形容犹太人 |
[14:31] | it would be that of the rat. | 那就是老鼠 |
[14:36] | The Fuhrer and Goebbels’ propaganda have said pretty much the same thing. | 元首和戈培尔的宣传部门也是这么形容犹太人 |
[14:40] | But where our conclusions differ, | 但是我们的观点不同 |
[14:43] | is l don’t consider the comparison an insult. | 我不认为这个比较是种侮辱 |
[14:48] | Consider for a moment the world a rat lives in. | 想一想老鼠生活的世界 |
[14:53] | lt’s a hostile world, indeed. | 那真是充满敌意的世界啊 |
[14:56] | lf a rat were to scamper through your front door, right now, | 假如现在有只老鼠从你前门窜过 |
[15:00] | would you greet it with hostility? | 你会厌恶吗? |
[15:03] | l suppose l would. | 我想会吧 |
[15:05] | Has a rat ever done anything to you to create this animosity you feel toward them? | 老鼠做过什么,让你对它们充满敌意? |
[15:11] | Rats spread disease. They bite people. | 老鼠会散布疾病,还会咬人 |
[15:14] | Rats were the cause of the bubonic plague, but that’s some time ago. | 老鼠的确散播过鼠疫,不过那是以前的事了 |
[15:18] | l propose to you any disease a rat could spread, a squirrel could equally carry. | 我得申明,老鼠传播的瘟疫,松鼠也能传播 |
[15:23] | Would you agree? | 你同意吗? |
[15:25] | (法)是的 | |
[15:27] | Yet, l assume you don’t share the same animosity with squirrels | 但是你对松鼠却没有 |
[15:29] | that you do with rats, do you? | 像对老鼠那般的厌恶,对吧? |
[15:31] | No. | 对 |
[15:33] | Yet, they’re both rodents, are they not? | 但它们都是啮齿动物,不是么? |
[15:35] | And except for the tail,they even rather look alike, don’t they? | 除了尾巴外,它们长得挺像的,不是么? |
[15:39] | lt’s an interesting thought, Herr Colonel. | 很有趣的见解,上校阁下 |
[15:43] | However interesting as the thought may be, | 然而,不管多么有趣 |
[15:45] | it makes not one bit of difference to how you feel. | 你对老鼠的反感丝毫不会改变的 |
[15:51] | lf a rat were to walk in here, right now,as l’m talking | 就比如现在,听完我前面说的那些话,要是再有只老鼠跑进来 |
[15:56] | would you greet it with a saucer of your delicious milk? | 你会为它摆上一碟美味的牛奶吗? |
[16:00] | Probably not. | 大概不会吧 |
[16:02] | l didn’t think so. | 我就知道嘛 |
[16:04] | You don’t like them. | 你不喜欢老鼠 |
[16:06] | You don’t really know why you don’t like them. | 你连为什么不喜欢都不知道 |
[16:08] | All you know is you find them repulsive. | 你只知道自己很厌恶老鼠 |
[16:13] | Consequently, a German soldier conducts a search | 那么,说回一名德军士兵,前往一个 |
[16:16] | of a house suspected of hiding Jews. | 疑似藏匿犹太人的家里搜查 |
[16:19] | Where does the hawk look? | 这只鹰会搜哪些地方? |
[16:21] | He looks in the barn, he looks in the attic,he looks in the cellar, | 他会搜查谷仓、搜查阁楼、搜查地窖 |
[16:24] | he looks everywhere he would hide. | 但他只会搜他自己会藏身的地方 |
[16:28] | But there are so many places it would never occur to a hawk to hide. | 可是有很多地方,鹰根本就想不到可以用来藏身 |
[16:34] | However, the reason the Fuhrer has brought me off my Alps in Austria | 所以,元首才会把我从奥地利的阿尔卑斯山脉 |
[16:38] | and placed me in French cow country today is because it does occur to me. | 派到法国的奶牛乡村来,就因为我能想得到 |
[16:44] | Because l’m aware what tremendous feats human beings are capable of | 因为我清楚人一旦放弃尊严 |
[16:47] | once they abandon dignity. | 会有多么大的能耐、干出多么惊人的事来 |
[16:51] | May l smoke my pipe as well? | 我也能抽我的烟斗吗? |
[16:55] | Please, Herr Colonel, make yourself at home. | 请便,上校阁下,当自己家吧 |
[17:11] | Now, my Job dictates | 现在呢,我的任务,就是 |
[17:21] | that l must have my men enter your home | 把我的手下叫进你家里来 |
[17:28] | and conduct a thorough search | 把这里搜个底朝天 |
[17:30] | before l can officially cross your family’s name off my list. | 然后才能把你家正式从清查名单里去除 |
[17:35] | And if there are any irregularities to be found, rest assured they will be. | 要是搜到任何违法人员,――放心,只要有肯定会搜到的―― |
[17:39] | That is unless you have something to tell me | 那除非你现在就先跟我坦白交代 |
[17:41] | that makes the conducting of a search unnecessary. | 这样一来就不必搜了 |
[17:44] | l might add, also, that any information | 同时我要补充,给我提供任何信息 |
[17:46] | that makes the performance of my duty easier will not be met with punishment. | 只要能减少我的工作麻烦,不但不会遭受处罚 |
[17:52] | Actually, quite the contrary.lt will be met with reward. | 而恰恰相反,会受到奖赏 |
[17:56] | And that reward will be,your family will cease to be harassed in any way | 那就是在德军占领法国的期间 |
[18:00] | by the German military during the rest of our occupation of your country. | 你的家庭不会受到骚扰 |
[18:15] | You’re sheltering enemies of the state,are you not? | 你藏匿了帝国的敌人,对不对? |
[18:24] | Yes. | 对 |
[18:28] | You’re sheltering them underneath your floorboards, aren’t you? | 你把他们藏在地板下面,对吧? |
[18:34] | Yes. | 对 |
[18:38] | Point out to me the areas where they’re hiding. | 指出他们藏匿的位置 |
[19:02] | Since l haven’t heard any disturbance, | 我没听见任何动静 |
[19:04] | l assume, while they’re listening,they don’t speak English. | 我想,既然他们正在偷听我们的谈话,没有骚动说明他们听不懂英语 |
[19:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[19:12] | l’m going to switch back to French now, and l want you to follow my masquerade. | 我要转回法语了,你得跟着我演下去 |
[19:15] | ls that clear? | 明白吗? |
[19:19] | Yes. | 明白 |
[19:22] | Monsieur LaPadite… | (切回法语)拉帕帝先生… |
[19:25] | …l thank you for the milk… | …感谢你的牛奶… |
[19:30] | …and your hospitality. | …和你的热情招待 |
[19:34] | l do believe our business here is done. | 我想我们的事情已经办完了 |
[19:41] | Ah, ladies. | 啊,小姐们 |
[19:45] | l thank you for your time. | 谢谢你们的耐心等待 |
[19:51] | We shan’t be bothering your family any longer. | 我们不会再来打扰你们了 |
[19:53] | So, Monsieur… | 那么,先生… |
[19:56] | …Mademoiselle. | …小姐们 |
[19:57] | l bid farewell to you and say… | 让我向你们说声… |
[20:00] | …adieu. | …再会 |
[20:22] | lt’s the girl. | 是那个女儿 |
[21:06] | 超出射程 | |
[21:09] | Au revoir, Shosanna! | (法语)后会有期,索莎娜 |
[21:21] | Chapter Two | 第二章 |
[21:24] | lNGLOURlOUS BASTERDS | 无耻混蛋 |
[21:27] | ALDO: Ten-hut! | 立正! |
[21:35] | My name is Lieutenant Aldo Raine. | 我是艾尔多・雷恩中尉 |
[21:37] | And l’m putting together a special team, and l need me eight soldiers. | 我要召集一个特别小组,我需要八个士兵 |
[21:41] | Eight Jewish American soldiers. | 八个美籍犹太裔士兵 |
[21:45] | Now, you all might’ve heard rumors about the armada happening soon. | 你们大概都听说了,盟军舰队将要登陆作战 |
[21:49] | Well, we’ll be leaving a little earlier. | 好,我们会比他们快一步 |
[21:53] | We’re going to be dropped into France dressed as civilians. | 我们将空降法国,并假扮成平民 |
[21:57] | Once we’re in enemy territory, | 一旦进入敌区 |
[22:00] | as a bushwhacking guerrilla army, | 就形成一支特工游击队 |
[22:02] | we’re going to be doing one thing and one thing only. | 我们要去做一件事,只有一件事 |
[22:06] | Killing Nazis. | 杀死纳粹 |
[22:09] | l don’t know about you all, | 我是不太知道你们的想法啦 |
[22:11] | but l sure as hell didn’t come down from the goddamn Smoky Mountains, | 但我很肯定,我从美国那该死的大雾山脉下来 |
[22:14] | cross 5,000 miles of water,fight my way through half of Sicily | 大老远横越五千英哩海面和半个西西里 |
[22:18] | and Jump out of a fucking airplane to teach the Nazis lessons in humanity. | 然后从他妈的飞机跳下去,不是为了教纳粹怎么做人 |
[22:23] | Nazi ain’t got no humanity. | 纳粹根本没有人性 |
[22:25] | They’re the foot soldiers of a Jew-hating,mass-murdering maniac | 他们是一群仇恨犹太人、屠杀平民的疯子 |
[22:29] | and they need to be destroyed. | 只须要消灭掉就行了 |
[22:32] | That’s why any and every son of a bitch we find wearing a Nazi uniform, | 只要找到任何穿着纳粹军装的狗娘养 |
[22:36] | they’re going to die. | 都要叫他们去死 |
[22:41] | Now, l’m the direct descendent of the mountain man Jim Bridger. | 我的祖先是山地人吉姆・布理吉 (美国西部拓荒时期的探险家,与原住民关系很亲密) |
[22:45] | That means l got a little lndian in me. | 就是说,我有点印地安人的血统 |
[22:47] | And our battle plan will be that of an Apache resistance. | 我们要继承阿帕奇族凶悍的战斗风格 (注:“阿帕奇”词义“恶棍”,是一个骁勇善战的印第安部落) |
[22:52] | We will be cruel to the Germans. | 我们对德国佬要冷酷无情 |
[22:55] | And through our cruelty,they will know who we are. | 让他们领教我们有多么残忍 |
[22:58] | And they will find the evidence of our cruelty | 当他们找到被我们一路丢弃的、 |
[23:01] | in the disemboweled, dismembered | 分尸得支离破碎的兄弟同胞 |
[23:03] | and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. | 就会知道我们有多么残忍 |
[23:07] | And the German won’t be able to help themselves | 德国佬会忍不住想像 |
[23:09] | but imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, | 他们同胞遭到的折磨,手段有多么歹毒、 |
[23:14] | and our boot heels and the edge of our knives. | 军靴有多么坚硬、刀锋有多么锐利 |
[23:18] | And the German will be sickened by us. | 德国佬会被我们吓病 |
[23:21] | And the German will talk about us. | 德国佬会谈论我们 |
[23:23] | And the German will fear us. | 德国佬会闻风散胆 |
[23:26] | And when the German closes their eyes at night | 德国佬晚上做梦 |
[23:28] | and they’re tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, | 都会为自己犯下的罪行忐忑不安 |
[23:32] | it will be with thoughts of us that they are tortured with. | 为招来我们而惶惶不可终日 |
[23:37] | Sound good? | 听起来不错吧? |
[23:38] | ALL: Yes, sir! | 是的,长官! |
[23:41] | That’s what l like to hear. | 这正是我要听到的 |
[23:43] | But l got a word of warning for all you would-be warriors. | 但我要先警告你们这群壮丁新兵 |
[23:47] | When you Join my command,you take on debit. | 一旦入了我的伙,你们就欠了债 |
[23:50] | A debit you owe me, personally. | 欠我个人一笔债 |
[23:55] | Each and every man under my command owes me 100 Nazi scalps. | 我麾下的士兵,每人都欠我100张纳粹头皮 |
[24:00] | And l want my scalps. | 我要这些头皮 |
[24:03] | And all y’all will get me 100 Nazi scalps taken from the heads of 100 dead Nazis. | 你们每人要从100个纳粹死尸的头壳剥下100张纳粹头皮,献给我 |
[24:10] | Or you will die trying! | 不然就给我战死在沙场上! |
[24:12] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | (德语)不、不、不、不! |
[24:15] | How much more of these Jew swine must l endure? | 我还要忍受多少犹太猪? |
[24:20] | They butcher my men like they were flies! | 他们屠杀我的士兵就好像在打苍蝇! |
[24:23] | Do you know the latest rumor they’ve conJured up in their fear-induced delirium? | 你知道那些吓得魂飞魄散的士兵流传着什么谣言吗? |
[24:29] | The one… | 说里面有个人… |
[24:30] | …that beats my boys with a bat! | …那个用球棒活活打死我士兵的人! |
[24:34] | The one they call ”The Bear Jew”… | 那个叫“犹太熊”的人… |
[24:37] | …is a Golem! | …是石泥铸的魔人! (注:希伯莱传说) |
[24:38] | My Fuhrer, this is Just soldiers’ gossip. | 元首,这只是士兵们的闲聊而已 |
[24:41] | No one really believes ”The Bear Jew”is a Golem. | 不会有人真的相信“犹太熊”是魔怪 |
[24:46] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[24:47] | They seem to be able to elude capture like an apparition. | 他们能像幽灵一样逃过追捕 |
[24:52] | They seem to be able to appear and disappear at will. | 可以随心所欲现身和消失 |
[24:56] | You want to prove they’re flesh and blood? | 你想证明他们有血有肉? |
[25:00] | Then bring them to me! | 那就把他们抓来! |
[25:04] | l will hang them naked, by their heels,from the Eiffel Tower! | 我要剥光他们,倒吊在巴黎埃菲尔铁塔! |
[25:09] | And then throw their bodies in the sewers… | 然后再把尸体丢进臭水沟… |
[25:12] | …for the rats of Paris to feast! | …让巴黎的老鼠享用大餐! |
[25:20] | Kliest! | 克利斯! |
[25:22] | Yes, my Fuhrer! | 是,元首! |
[25:23] | l have an order l want relayed to all German soldiers stationed in France. | 下令给驻守在法国的全体德军 |
[25:29] | The Jew degenerate known as ”The Bear Jew,” henceforth, is never to be referred to as The Bear Jew again. | 禁止再提及“犹太熊”这个外号 |
[25:36] | Yes, my Fuhrer! | 是,元首! |
[25:38] | Do you still wish to see Private Butz? | 您还想见列兵巴兹吗? |
[25:40] | Who and what is a Private Butz? | 列兵巴兹是什么东西? |
[25:42] | He’s the soldier you wanted to see personally. | 他是您要私人接见的士兵 |
[25:45] | His squad was ambushed by Lt. Raine’s Jews. | 他的小队被雷恩中尉的那些犹太特工伏击了 |
[25:48] | He was its only survivor. | 他是唯一的生还者 |
[25:51] | lndeed, l do want to see him.Thank you for reminding me. | 没错,我是要见他,谢谢提醒 |
[25:55] | Send him in. | 传他进来 |
[26:07] | Sergeant Rachtmann, Ludwig and l were the only ones left alive after the ambush. | (德语)突袭过后,只有我、芮曼中士和洛魏没有死 |
[26:13] | While one man guarded us,the rest removed the hair. | 一个人看守我们 其他人在剥死人头皮 |
[26:19] | (注:这条死尸就是昆汀本人扮演的) | |
[26:52] | (注:无耻混蛋) | |
[26:54] | Hey, Hirschberg. | 喂,赫希堡 |
[26:56] | Send that Kraut sarge over. | 把中士那条泡菜押过来 |
[26:58] | HlRSCHBERG: You. Go. | 你,走吧 |
[27:33] | Sergeant Werner Rachtman. | 韦纳・芮曼中士 |
[27:36] | Lieutenant Aldo Raine. Pleased to meet you. | 艾尔多・雷恩中尉,幸会 |
[27:40] | You know what ”sit down” means, Werner? | 你知道“坐下来”的意思吧? |
[27:42] | -Yes. -Then sit down. | 知道 那就坐下来 |
[27:47] | How is your English, Werner? | 你的英语怎么样,韦纳? |
[27:48] | Because if need be, we got a couple of fellows who can translate. | 如果需要的话,我们有两位弟兄会翻译 |
[27:51] | Wicki here, | 这位魏奇呢 |
[27:53] | an Austrian-Jew, got the fuck out of Munich while the getting was good. | 原是奥地利籍犹太人,在德军还没动手前就逃出了慕尼黑 |
[27:56] | Became American, got drafted,come back to give y’all what for. | 做了美国人,当了美国兵,如今回来报答你们 |
[28:00] | Another one up there you might be familiar with. | 上面那个你可能更熟悉 |
[28:03] | Sergeant Hugo Stiglitz. | 雨果・史提格中士 |
[28:07] | Heard of him? | 听过他吧? |
[28:09] | Everybody in the German Army has heard of Hugo Stiglitz. | 德军士兵个个都听过雨果・史提格 |
[28:17] | 雨果・史提格 | |
[28:23] | MALE NARRATOR.; The reason for Hugo Stiglitz’s celebrity among German Soldiers is simple. | 雨果・史提格出名的原因很简单 |
[28:27] | AS a German-enlisted man,he killed 13 Gestapo officers. | 身为德国军人 他却杀了13名盖世太保军官 (注:盖世太保是德语“国家秘密警察”缩写Gestapo的音译) |
[28:47] | InStead of putting him up againSt a wall, | 但是德军高层没有立刻枪毙他 |
[28:50] | the High Command decided to send him back to Berlin | 而是决定把他押解回柏林 |
[28:53] | to be made an example of. | 再杀鸡儆猴 |
[28:56] | Needless to say,once the Basterds heard about him, | 不用说,一旦“混蛋”特工听闻他的事 |
[29:01] | he never got there. | 柏林他就没去成了 |
[29:39] | Sergeant Hugo Stiglitz? | 雨果・史提格中士? |
[29:44] | Lieutenant Aldo Raine.These are the Basterds. | 我是艾尔多・雷恩中尉。这些是“混蛋”们 |
[29:46] | Ever heard of us? | 听说过我们吗? |
[29:50] | We Just want to say we’re a big fan of your work. | 我们只想说,你的所作所为让我们狂热 |
[29:53] | When it comes to killing Nazis, | 就残杀纳粹来说 |
[29:57] | l think you show great talent. | 我觉得你很有才能 |
[29:59] | And l pride myself for having an eye for that kind of talent. | 我一向慧眼识英雄 |
[30:07] | But your status as a Nazi killer is still amateur. | 不过你作为纳粹杀手只是业余爱好 |
[30:11] | We all come here to see if you want to go pro. | 我们来这里,就是看你想不想成为专职的 |
[30:21] | Can l assume you know who we are? | 我猜你了解我们吧? |
[30:23] | You’re Aldo the Apache. | 你是“恶棍”艾尔多 |
[30:27] | Werner, if you heard of us, | 韦纳,如果你听说过我们 |
[30:29] | you probably heard we ain’t in the prisoner-taking business. | 就应该听说过 我们不留战俘 |
[30:31] | We in the killing Nazi business,and, cousin, business is a-booming. | 我们干的是追杀纳粹的买卖,而且生意兴隆 |
[30:35] | HlRSCHBERG:Oh, yeah. | 噢耶 |
[30:37] | Now, that leaves two ways we can play this out. | 现在我们只有两个选择 |
[30:40] | Either kill you or let you go. | 毙了你或是放你走 |
[30:43] | Whether or not you’re going to leave this ditch alive | 你能不能活着走出这坑壕 |
[30:45] | depends entirely on you. | 全看你的选择 |
[30:51] | Up the road a piece, there’s an orchard. | 前面不远有一片果林 |
[30:54] | Besides you, we know there’s another Kraut patrol fucking around here somewhere. | 我们知道,这一带除你们之外,还有别的巡逻队 |
[30:59] | lf that patrol were to have any crack shots, | 如果他们想设埋伏 |
[31:02] | that orchard would be a goddamn sniper’s delight. | 那片果林用来布置狙击就太合意了 |
[31:06] | So if you ever want to eat a sauerkraut sandwich again, | 如果你还想吃到德国泡菜三明治 |
[31:11] | you got to show me on this here map where they are. | 就得在地图上指出他们的位置 |
[31:15] | You got to tell me how many they are,and you got to tell me | 你得告诉我他们有多少人,也得告诉我… |
[31:18] | what kind of artillery they’re carrying with them. | 他们拥有什么样的火力 |
[31:22] | You can’t expect me to divulge information that would put German lives in danger. | 你可不能指望我透露军情,让德国士兵陷入险境 |
[31:28] | Well, now, Werner, that’s where you’re wrong, because that’s exactly what l expect. | 韦纳,这你就错了,我就是要指望你 |
[31:32] | l need to know about Germans hiding in trees. | 我得知道有多少德军躲在树丛里 |
[31:35] | And you need to tell me.And you need to tell me right now. | 你得告诉我,立刻告诉我 |
[31:39] | Now, Just take that finger of yours | 现在,举起你那根手指 |
[31:41] | and point out on this here map where this party is being held, | 指出德军巡逻队藏匿的位置 |
[31:44] | how many is coming and what they brought to play with. | 有多少人 还有带着什么玩具 |
[31:55] | l respectfully refuse, sir. | 我恭敬地拒绝,先生 |
[31:59] | Hear that? | 听到吗? |
[32:02] | Yes. | 听到 |
[32:06] | That’s Sergeant Donny Donowitz. | 那是唐尼・唐诺维兹中士 |
[32:09] | You might know him better by his nickname. | 你可能对他的绰号更熟 |
[32:11] | The Bear Jew. | “犹太熊” |
[32:14] | Now, if you heard of Aldo the Apache, you got to have heard about The Bear Jew. | 如果你听过“恶棍”艾尔多,那一定也听过“犹太熊” |
[32:18] | -l heard of The Bear Jew. -What did you hear? | 我听过“犹太熊” 你听过他什么事? |
[32:22] | Beats German soldiers with a club. | 他专门用棍棒打死德国士兵 |
[32:25] | He bashes their brains in with a baseball bat, what he does. | 他专门用球棒打爆脑壳 |
[32:29] | And, Werner, l’m going to ask you one last goddamn time, | 韦纳,我再他妈问你最后一次 |
[32:31] | and if you still respectfully refuse,l’m calling The Bear Jew over. | 你要是再恭敬地拒绝,我就要把“犹太熊”叫来 |
[32:36] | He’s going to take that big bat of his, | 他会拿着他那根大球棒 |
[32:38] | and he’s going to beat your ass to death with it. | 打到你脑袋开花 |
[32:43] | Now, take your Wiener-schnitzel-licking finger, | 现在,用你那根维也纳酥炸舔肠手指 |
[32:47] | and point out on this map what l want to know. | 在地图上指出我要的情报 |
[32:57] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[32:59] | And your Jew dogs. | 和你的犹太狗们 |
[33:04] | Actually, Werner,we’re all tickled to hear you say that. | 老实说,你把我们逗得很乐 |
[33:06] | Quite frankly, watching Donny beat Nazis to death | 因为看唐尼把纳粹活活打死 |
[33:08] | is the closest we ever get to going to the movies. Donny! | 就像看电影一样 唐尼! |
[33:11] | DONNY: Yeah? | 怎样? |
[33:13] | Got us a German here who wants to die for country. | 这里有个德国佬想以身殉国 |
[33:15] | Oblige him. | 成全他吧 |
[34:23] | Did you get that for killing Jews? | 你靠杀害犹太人拿的勋章吧? |
[34:26] | Bravery. | 靠勇气 |
[34:47] | BASTERD 1 : Oh, no! | 哦,不 |
[34:48] | BASTERD 2: Oh, no! | 哦,不 |
[34:50] | Donny! | 唐尼! |
[34:51] | BASTERD: Yeah, Donny! | 唐尼! |
[34:53] | About now l’d be shitting my pants if l was you. | 我要是你,早就吓出屎了 |
[34:57] | Teddy Fucking Williams knocks it out of the park! | 泰迪・威廉姆斯击出一支全垒打! |
[35:00] | Fenway Park is on its feet for Teddy Fucking Ballgame! | 芬维公园球场为他的球赛而沸腾! |
[35:04] | He went yard on that one,on to fucking Lansdowne Street! | 他兴奋地跑过外野,一直冲到兰斯顿大街上! |
[35:08] | You! | 你! |
[35:12] | Damn it, Hirschberg! | 该死,赫希堡 |
[35:14] | Donny, bring that other one over here. Alive! | 唐尼,把另一个带来,要活的! |
[35:17] | Get the fuck up! Batter up. You’re on deck! | 滚起来!击球手已就位,到你出场了! |
[35:20] | Two hits. l hit you, you hit the ground. | 看我一棍两响,打你一响,倒地一响 |
[35:24] | English? | 会说英语吗? |
[35:26] | ALDO: Wicki. | 魏奇 |
[35:31] | Ask him if he wants to live. | 问他想不想活命 |
[35:34] | 是的 | |
[35:35] | Tell him to point out on this map the German position. | 叫他在地图上指出德军的方位 |
[35:42] | Ask him how many Germans. | 问他有多少德国人 |
[35:45] | (德语)大约12个 | |
[35:46] | Around about 12. | 大约12个 |
[35:48] | What kind of artillery? | 他们有什么火力? |
[35:51] | (德语)这里有一杆机枪,封锁了这里 | |
[35:55] | How did you survive this ordeal? | (德语)这场磨难你是如何幸存的? |
[35:59] | They let me go. | 他们放我走的 |
[36:01] | Now, when you report what happened here, | (英语)当你报告这次事件时 |
[36:03] | you can’t tell them you told us what you told us. They’ll shoot you. | 你不能说自己招供的事,否则你会被枪决 |
[36:07] | They’re going to want to know why you so special, we let you live. | 那么他们会奇怪,为什么单单留你活口 |
[36:11] | So tell them, we let you live so you could spread the word through the ranks | 你就说,我们不杀你,是为了让你在军中传播 |
[36:15] | what’s going to happen to every Nazi we find. | 被我们逮到的纳粹会是什么下场 |
[36:18] | You are not to tell anybody anything.Not one word of detail! | (德语)啥也不许和人说,一点细节都不许说! |
[36:23] | Your outfit was ambushed,and you got away! | 你只能说你们遭埋伏了,你逃了出来 |
[36:26] | Not one word more! | 不能再说多一个字! |
[36:29] | Yes, my Fuhrer. | 是,元首 |
[36:33] | Did they mark you like they did the other survivors? | 他们是否给你留下标记,就像他们对别的幸存者那样? |
[36:37] | Yes, my Fuhrer. | 是的,元首 |
[36:40] | Now that you’ve survived the war, when you get home, what you going to do? | 如果你能活过这场战争,回家后要干嘛? |
[36:46] | l will hug my mother like l’ve never hugged her before. | (德语)我要拥抱我娘,紧紧地拥抱 |
[36:49] | WlCKl: He’s going to hug his mother. | 他要拥抱他娘 |
[36:53] | Well, ain’t that nice? | 真美好不是吗? |
[36:55] | Ask if he’s going to take off his uniform. | 问他会不会脱掉军装? |
[36:59] | Not only shall l remove it,but l intend to burn it. | (德语)我不但会脱掉,还会烧掉 |
[37:02] | WlCKl: He’s going to burn it. | 他会把它烧掉 |
[37:04] | Yeah, that’s what we thought.We don’t like that. | 耶,不出所料,但我们不愿意这样 |
[37:08] | See, we like our Nazis in uniforms.That way you can spot them. | 我们就喜欢纳粹穿着军装,这样才能认出来 |
[37:12] | Just like that. | 就像你现在这样 |
[37:18] | But you take off that uniform,ain’t nobody going to know you’s a Nazi. | 但是你脱掉军装,就没人知道你是纳粹了 |
[37:23] | And that don’t sit well with us. | 我们可不喜欢这样 |
[37:30] | So l’m going to give you a little something you can’t take off. | 所以我要给你去不掉的标记 |
[37:46] | You know, Lieutenant,you’re getting pretty good at that. | 中尉,你刻得相当不错了 |
[37:50] | You know how you get to Carnegie Hall, don’t you? | 知道如何才能登台卡内基大厅么?(纽约著名的音乐厅) |
[37:54] | Practice. | 靠苦练 |
[37:57] | Chapter Three | 第三章 |
[37:59] | GERMAN NlGHT lN PARlS | 巴黎的德国之夜 |
[38:04] | 1944 | 1944年 |
[38:07] | JUNE | 6月 |
[38:11] | “电影院” | |
[38:39] | “兰妮・莱芬斯坦领衔主演” (注:德国明星) | |
[38:43] | “《帕鲁峰》” (注:瑞士雪山) | |
[38:47] | “导演:G.W.帕布斯特” (注:德国导演) | |
[38:53] | 索莎娜・德瑞芙斯 家人惨遭屠杀四年后 | |
[39:03] | What starts tomorrow? | (法语)明天上映什么? |
[39:07] | A Max Linder festival. | 麦克斯・林德(法国导演)的电影专场 |
[39:11] | l always preferred Linder to Chaplin. | 我一向都喜欢林德甚于卓别林 |
[39:14] | Except Linder never made a film as good as ”The Kid.” | 除了他没人拍出《孤儿流浪记》那么好的影片 |
[39:18] | The chase climax of ”The Kid,” superb. | 那部影片受追捧之高,让人赞叹 |
[39:27] | l adore your cinema very much. | 我很喜欢这家电影院 |
[39:30] | Merci. | (法语)谢谢 |
[39:32] | ls it yours? | 是你的吗? |
[39:34] | Do l own it? | 你问老板是不是我? |
[39:35] | Oui. | 是的 |
[39:37] | Oui. | 是的 |
[39:41] | How is it a girl as young as you owns a cinema? | 你这么年轻的女士就拥有一家影院? |
[39:44] | My aunt left it to me. | 我姑妈留给我的遗产 |
[39:46] | Merci for hosting a German night. | 谢谢你举办的德国之夜专场 |
[39:50] | l don’t have a choice… | 我不得不举办… |
[39:51] | …but you’re welcome. | …但是不客气 |
[39:53] | l love the Riefenstahl mountain films… | 我很喜欢莱芬斯坦关于山的电影… |
[39:56] | …especially Piz Palu. | …尤其是《帕鲁峰》 |
[39:58] | lt’s nice to see a French girl who’s an admirer of Riefenstahl. | 能见到一个法国女孩钦佩莱芬斯坦,真好 (注:莱芬斯坦为亲纳粹党的电影人) |
[40:01] | ”Admire” would not really be the word l would use… | 我不会用“钦佩”这个词… |
[40:03] | …to describe my feelings towards Fraulein Riefenstahl. | …来形容我对莱芬斯坦女士的感觉 |
[40:08] | But you do admire the director Pabst,don’t you? | 但你一定很欣赏导演帕布斯特,是不是? |
[40:12] | That’s why you include his name on the marquee… | 所以你才会把他放在遮篷的看板上… |
[40:15] | …when you didn’t have to. | …而其实没这必要 |
[40:24] | l’m French.We respect directors in our country. | 我是法国人,在我们国家,我们尊敬任何导演 |
[40:29] | Even Germans. | 就算是德国导演 |
[40:30] | Even Germans, oui. | 就算是德国导演,对 |
[40:33] | Merci for your assistance, soldier.Adieu. | 感谢你的帮忙,士兵 再见 |
[40:37] | You’re not finished. | 你还没换好看板 |
[40:38] | l’ll finish in the morning. | 我明天一早再换 |
[40:40] | May l ask your name? | 能问问你的名字吗? |
[40:44] | You wish to see my papers? | 你想检查我的证件? |
[41:00] | Emmanuelle Mimieux. | 艾曼妮・米敏优 |
[41:02] | That’s a very pretty name. | 很美的名字 |
[41:05] | Merci. | 谢谢 |
[41:06] | Are you finished with my papers? | 你看完了吗? |
[41:12] | Mademoiselle, may l introduce myself… | 小姐,容我自我介绍… |
[41:14] | …Fredrick Zoller. | …我是弗德列克・佐勒 |
[41:23] | Well… it’s been a pleasure chatting with a fellow cinema lover. | 能和电影同好聊天,很高兴 |
[41:31] | Sweet dreams, mademoiselle. | 祝你好梦,小姐 |
[41:33] | Adieu. | 再见 |
[42:15] | Hello, mademoiselle. | (法语)你好,小姐 |
[42:17] | May l Join you? | 我能一起坐吗? |
[42:19] | Look, Fredrick… | 这样的,弗德列克… |
[42:22] | You remember my name? | 你记得我的名字? |
[42:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:25] | Look, you seem a pleasant enough fellow… | 这样的,你似乎是个令人愉悦的小伙子… |
[42:28] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[42:29] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[42:31] | Regardless, l want you to stop pestering me. | 但是不管怎样,请你不要再缠着我了 |
[42:36] | l apologize, mademoiselle… | 我道歉,小姐… |
[42:38] | …l wasn’t trying to be a pest. | …我并不想当烦人精 |
[42:41] | l was simply trying to be friendly. | 我只是想表示友好 |
[42:43] | l don’t wish to be your friend. | 我不想当你的朋友 |
[42:46] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[42:49] | Don’t act like an infant. You know why. | 别幼稚了,你心知肚明(德军) |
[42:53] | l’m more than Just a uniform. | 制服不等于我的人 |
[42:55] | Not to me. | 我才不管 |
[42:57] | lf you are so desperate for a French girlfriend… | 如果你非要找个法国女友… |
[43:00] | …l suggest you try Vichy. | …我建议你去维琪城(温泉度假胜地) |
[43:33] | Who are you? | (法语)你是什么人? |
[43:36] | l thought l was Just a uniform. | (法语)我想我只是件制服 |
[43:38] | You’re not Just a German soldier. | 你不只是普通德国士兵 |
[43:41] | Are you somebody’s son? | 你是“某人”的儿子? |
[43:43] | Most German soldiers are somebody’s son. | 再怎么当兵,也总得是某某人的儿子呵 |
[44:17] | You’re a very lucky girl,catching a brave war hero. | (法语)你真是个幸运的姑娘,交到这么优秀的战斗英雄男友 |
[44:20] | –No, no, no, no, the mademoiselle is not my girlfriend. | …不不,这位小姐不是我女友 |
[44:24] | Can you write ”Amour Babette”? | 你能签“致亲爱的芭碧”吗? |
[44:48] | So you’re a war hero. | (法语)这么说来你是战斗英雄 |
[44:51] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[44:56] | l was alone in a bell tower in a walled off city. | 我曾独自在钟塔上,死守着一片废墟的城市 |
[45:00] | lt was myself and a thousand rounds of ammo, in a bird’s nest… | 我只能依靠孤身一人,一千发子弹,呆在鸟巢里… |
[45:04] | …against three hundred enemy soldiers. | …来对抗三百名敌军 |
[45:07] | What’s a bird’s nest? | 什么是“鸟巢”? |
[45:11] | A bird’s nest is what a sniper would call a bell tower. | 狙击手对钟塔的说法 |
[45:15] | lt’s a high structure, offering a three hundred and sixty degree view. | 居高临下,有360度视野 |
[45:19] | Very advantageous for marksmen. | 对枪手来说极占优势 |
[45:23] | How many did you kill? | 你杀了多少人? |
[45:26] | Sixty-eight. | 68个 |
[45:29] | The first day. | 第一天 |
[45:33] | A hundred and fifty… | 150个… |
[45:36] | …the second day. | …第二天 |
[45:40] | Thirty-two the third day. | 32个,第三天 |
[45:44] | On the fourth day they exited the city. | 第四天他们就放弃那座城市了 |
[45:48] | Naturally, my war story received a lot of attention in Germany… | 我的事迹在德国家喻户晓… |
[45:52] | …that’s why they all recognize me. | …所以大家都认得我 |
[45:55] | They call me the German Sergeant York. | 他们称我为德国的约克中士 (注:一战的美军神枪手) |
[45:58] | Maybe they’ll make a film about your exploits. | 也许他们还会把你的事迹拍成电影 |
[46:01] | Well, that’s Just what Joseph Goebbels thought. | 是的,约瑟夫・戈培尔正是这么想的 |
[46:06] | So he did and called it ”Nation’s Pride.” | 于是就拍了,影片名叫《国家的骄傲》 |
[46:10] | And they wanted me to play myself… | 他们要我扮演我自己… |
[46:15] | …so l did. | …于是我就去演了 |
[46:17] | Joseph thinks this movie will be proven to be his masterpiece. | 约瑟夫认为这是他的旷世之作 |
[46:20] | And l will be the German Van Johnson. | 我也会是德国的范・强生 (注:美国电影明星) |
[46:23] | ”Nation’s Pride” is about you? | 《国家的骄傲》讲的是你? |
[46:26] | ”Nation’s Pride” is starring you? | 《国家的骄傲》主演是你? |
[46:28] | l know. | 我知道, |
[46:30] | Comical? | 挺滑稽是吧? |
[46:32] | Well, good luck with your movie, Private. l hope all goes well for Joseph and yourself. | 祝你的电影好运,列兵。也祝你和约瑟夫好运 |
[46:46] | Goodbye! | 再见 |
[46:49] | -Do you need help? -No, it’s okay. | -你需要帮忙吗? -不用,我行 |
[46:51] | lf you need me, l’ll be in the storage room. | 需要的话,我在仓库 |
[46:52] | Okay, my love. | 好的,我的爱人 |
[47:27] | Mademoiselle Mimieux? | (法语)米敏优小姐? |
[47:31] | Yes? | 是? |
[47:36] | ls this your cinema? | (法语)这是你的电影院吗? |
[47:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[47:43] | Come down! | 下来! |
[47:47] | Please. | 请 |
[48:05] | l don’t understand. What have l done? | (法语)我不懂,我犯了什么事? |
[48:06] | She wants to know what she’s done. | (德语)她想知道她犯了什么事 |
[48:08] | Get your ass in that car. | (法语)滚上车去 |
[48:29] | lt’s only the offspring of slaves that allows America to be competitive athletically. | (德语)只有黑奴的后代,才使美国在运动会上有了竞争力 |
[48:36] | American Olympic gold can be measured in Negro sweat. | 靠黑鬼的汗水才换来美国的奥运金牌 |
[48:41] | 约瑟夫・戈培尔博士 希特勒第三帝国的第二号人物 | |
[48:55] | Good, you came. | (法语)很好,你来了 |
[48:57] | l wasn’t sure whether or not you’d accept my invitation. | 之前还不确定你肯不肯接受我的邀请 |
[49:00] | lnvitation? | 邀请? |
[49:01] | ls that the young lady in question, Fredrick? | (德语)就是那个姑娘么,弗德列克? |
[49:02] | Yes, it is, Dr. Goebbels. | (德语)是的,戈培尔博士 |
[49:04] | Emmanuelle, there is somebody l want you to meet. | (法语)艾曼妮,有个人我想让你见见 |
[49:09] | Emmanuelle Mimieux, l’d like to introduce you to the minister of propaganda… | (法语)艾曼妮・米敏优,容我给你介绍宣传部长… |
[49:14] | …the leader of the entire German film industry… | …整个德国电影工业的领袖 |
[49:17] | …and now that l’m an actor, my boss,Dr. Joseph Goebbels. | …以及我当演员后,成了我老板的约瑟夫・戈培尔博士 |
[49:22] | Your reputation precedes you,Fraulein Mimieux. | (德语)久仰你的大名,米敏优小姐 |
[49:31] | And normally, this is Herr Goebbels’French interpreter… | (法语)这位是戈培尔阁下的法语翻译员… |
[49:34] | …Mademoiselle Francesca Mondino. | …法兰茜丝・孟迪娜小姐 |
[49:36] | Hello. | (法语)你好 |
[49:42] | Hello. | 你好 |
[49:46] | And you’ve met the MaJor. | (法语)少校你已经见过了 |
[49:48] | Actually, l didn’t introduce myself.MaJor Dieter Hellstrom of the Gestapo. | (法语)实际上,我还没自我介绍,我是盖世太保的迪特・海斯特少校 |
[49:52] | At your service, mademoiselle. | 为你效劳,小姐 |
[49:54] | Please allow me… | 请让我来… |
[49:56] | …have a seat, please. | …请坐 |
[50:04] | Try the champagne, mademoiselle,it’s quite good. | 试试这香槟,小姐,很不错的 |
[50:15] | l must say, Fraulein,l should be rather annoyed with you. | (德语)我得说,小姐,你让我有点恼火 |
[50:20] | l arrive in France… | 我来到法国… |
[50:22] | …and l wish to have lunch with my star. | …想和我的明星吃个午饭 |
[50:26] | Little do l know… | 却不知道… |
[50:28] | …he’s become the toast of Paris. | …他在巴黎已经变得如此炙手可热 |
[50:30] | And now he must find time for me. | 如今他得抽出时间来见我 |
[50:37] | People wait in line hours, days to see me. | 别人要见我得等好几天,排几个小时队 |
[50:43] | For the Fuhrer… | 可是要见元首… |
[50:46] | …and Private Zoller, l wait. | …或者列兵佐勒,就轮到我排队了 |
[50:49] | So finally, l’m granted an audience with the young Private. | 最后终于能够晋见这位年轻的列兵哥 |
[50:56] | And he spends the entire lunch speaking of you and your cinema. | 整个午餐,他却一直谈你和你的影院 |
[51:00] | So Fraulein Mimieux,let’s get down to business. | 那么米敏优小姐,不如就直入主题吧 |
[51:02] | –Herr Minister Doctor Goebbels… | (德语)…戈培尔博士部长阁下… |
[51:03] | l haven’t informed her yet. | 我还完全没跟她提过呢 |
[51:05] | Unless the girl’s a simpleton,l’m sure she’s figured it out by now. | 除非这女孩是呆子,否则应该猜到怎么回事了 |
[51:08] | After all, she does operate a cinema. | 毕竟,她经营着一家影院 |
[51:11] | Francesca, tell her. | (德语)法兰茜丝,让她知情 |
[51:12] | What they are trying to tell you,Emmanuelle, is Private Zoller… | (法语)他们想告诉你的是,艾曼妮,列兵佐勒在刚才午餐的… |
[51:15] | …has spent the last hour at lunch trying to convince Monsieur Goebbels… | …这个小时里一直游说戈培尔先生更改计划… |
[51:18] | …to abandon previous plans for Private Zoller’s film premiere… | …把原先举办他那部电影首映会的场地… |
[51:21] | …and change the venue to your cinema. | …改到你经营的影院 |
[51:24] | 咳 | |
[51:25] | What? | 怎么? |
[51:26] | l wanted to inform her. | (法语)原先还想自己告诉她的 |
[51:28] | Shit! l apologize, Private, of course you did. | (法语)该死!我道歉,是得由你来说 |
[51:31] | –What’s the issue? | (德语)…在议论什么? |
[51:33] | The Private wanted to inform the mademoiselle himself. | (德语)列兵原想亲自告知这位小姐 |
[51:36] | Nonsense! | (德语)扯淡! |
[51:38] | Until l ask my questions,he has nothing to inform. | (德语)在我问完问题之前,他有什么好宣告的 |
[51:41] | Let the record state, l have not agreed to switch cinemas for my premiere. | (德语)先说清楚,我还没同意更换首映会场地 |
[51:45] | Duly noted. | (德语)清楚明白 |
[51:52] | You have opera boxes? | (德语)你有歌剧厢座吗? |
[51:55] | Yes. | 有 |
[51:57] | How many? | (德语)几个? |
[52:00] | Two. | 两个 |
[52:02] | More would be better. | (德语)多一点会更好 |
[52:04] | How many seats in your auditorium? | (德语)大厅有几个座位? |
[52:07] | Three hundred and fifty. | 350个 |
[52:12] | That’s almost four hundred less than The Ritz. | (德语)比丽池大影院少四百个座位 |
[52:16] | –But Dr. Goebbels… | (德语)…可是,戈培尔博士… |
[52:18] | …that’s not such a terrible thing. | …那并不是件坏事 |
[52:20] | You said yourself you didn’t want to indulge every two-faced French bourgeois… | 你自己也说过,不喜欢为了填满影院而待见那些两面派的法国资本佬… |
[52:22] | …taking up space, currying favor. | …他们来仅仅为了讨好你 |
[52:24] | With less seats, it makes the event more exclusive. | 座位少一些,首映会就显得更高级 |
[52:28] | You’re not trying to fill the house,they’re fighting for seats. | 你不必想方设法填满影院,反而观众要来争取位子 |
[52:31] | Besides, to hell with the French. | 再说,法国佬索性可以死开点 |
[52:33] | This is a German night, a German event,a German celebration. | 这是德国之夜,德国的盛会,德国的庆典 |
[52:38] | This night is for you, me… | 这一夜属于你,属于我… |
[52:40] | …for the German military,the high command… | …属于德军,属于高层领导… |
[52:42] | …their family and friends. | …以及他们的挚亲好友 |
[52:44] | The only people who should be allowed in the room… | 有资格入场的… |
[52:46] | …are people who will be moved by the exploits on the screen. | …只有那些会被故事感动的人们 |
[52:58] | l see your public speaking has improved. | (德语)你的演讲技巧愈来愈高了 |
[53:01] | lt appears l’ve created a monster. | 看来我创造了一个魔头 |
[53:07] | A strangely persuasive monster. | 一个非常能说会道的魔头 |
[53:15] | When the war is over, politics await. | 等战争结束了,你能去混政治圈 |
[53:26] | Well, Private… | 好吧,列兵哥… |
[53:31] | …though it is true,l’m inclined to indulge you anything… | …虽然我真的对你很纵容… |
[53:34] | l must watch a film in this young lady’s cinema before l can say, yes or no. | 但我得先在她的影院看场电影,然后才做决定 |
[53:40] | So young lady, you are to close your cinema for a private screening tonight. | (德语)所以这位小姐,今晚你得把生意停掉,来一场私人试映 |
[53:50] | What German films do you have? | (德语)你有什么德国片? |
[53:53] | Ah, Landa, you are here. | (德语)啊,兰达,你来了 |
[53:58] | Emmanuelle, this is Colonel Hans Landa of the SS. | (法语)艾曼妮,这是党卫军的汉斯・兰达上校 |
[54:01] | He’ll be running the security for the premiere. | 他将负责首映会的安保工作 |
[54:09] | Charmed, mademoiselle. | (法语)幸会了,小姐 |
[54:18] | HANS: Au revoir, Shosanna! | 后会有期,索莎娜 |
[54:20] | And now l must get the Reich Minister to his next appointment. | (德语)现在我必须带部长奔赴下一个行程了 |
[54:26] | Slave driver. | 她真是个奴隶头子 |
[54:28] | French slave driver. | 法国奴隶头子 |
[54:34] | Actually, in my role as security chief of this Joyous German occasion, l’m afraid l must… | (德语)身为这场盛事的安保负责人,我恐怕得… |
[54:39] | …have a word with Mademoiselle Mimieux. | …和米敏优小姐谈谈 |
[54:43] | What sort of discussion? | (德语)是什么样的谈话? |
[54:46] | That sounded suspiciously like a Private questioning the order of a Colonel. | (德语)听起来像是列兵在质疑上校的命令 |
[54:52] | Or am l Just being sensitive? | 还是说我太敏感了? |
[54:54] | Nothing could be further from the truth, Colonel. | (德语)完全不是那回事,上校 |
[54:56] | Your authority is beyond question. | 您的权威绝对不容置疑 |
[54:58] | But your reputation does precede you. | 但是,您的声名早有耳闻… |
[55:00] | Should Mademoiselle Mimieux or myself be concerned? | 米敏优小姐或是我有什么可疑之处吗? |
[55:02] | Hans, the boy means no harm… | (德语)汉斯,这小子并无冒犯之意… |
[55:05] | …he’s simply smitten. | …他只是被爱意冲昏了头 |
[55:08] | And he’s correct. Your reputation does precede you. | 而且他说得对,你确实让人闻风散胆啊 |
[55:10] | No need for concern, you two. As security chief, l simply need to have a chat… | (德语)不用担心,身为安保负责人,我只是出于责任… |
[55:14] | …with the possible new venue’s property owner. | …和候选的新场地主人谈谈 |
[55:30] | Have you tried the strudel here? | (法语)你尝过这里的水果馅饼吗? |
[55:34] | No, no. | 没有 |
[55:36] | lt’s not so terrible. | 没那么糟糕哦 |
[55:39] | So how is it the young Private and yourself came to be acquainted? | 你和那位年轻的列兵怎么认识的? |
[55:46] | Yes, two strudels. One for myself and one for the mademoiselle. | 两份水果馅饼 一份给我,一份给小姐 |
[55:50] | For me a cup of espresso and for the mademoiselle… | 我要一杯意式浓咖啡,至于这位小姐… |
[55:55] | …a glass of milk. | …来杯牛奶吧 |
[55:59] | So, mademoiselle, you were beginning to explain…? | 那么小姐,你刚才正要解释…? |
[56:05] | Up until a couple of days ago, l had no knowledge of Private Zoller… | 直到几天前,我还没听过列兵佐勒… |
[56:10] | …or his exploits. | …或是他的功绩 |
[56:12] | To me… | 对我来说… |
[56:14] | …the Private was simply Just a patron of my cinema. We spoke a few times but– | …他只是一位观众 我们聊过几次,但是… |
[56:18] | –Mademoiselle, let me interrupt you. | …小姐,容我打个岔 |
[56:21] | This is a simple formality. | 这只是例行公事 |
[56:24] | No reason for you to feel anxious. | 你不必这么紧张 |
[56:31] | l apologize, l forgot to order the cream. | 抱歉,我忘了点奶油 |
[56:35] | –One moment. | …稍等一下 |
[56:43] | Wait for the cream. | 等奶油来了再吃 |
[56:57] | So, Emmanuelle.May l call you Emmanuelle? | 那么,艾曼妮,我能这么叫你吗? |
[57:02] | Oui. | 可以 |
[57:06] | So, Emmanuelle… | 那么,艾曼妮… |
[57:08] | …explain to me… | …解释给我听… |
[57:10] | …how does it happen, that a young lady such as yourself, comes to own a cinema? | …你这么年轻的姑娘怎么会拥有一家电影院? |
[57:26] | After you. | 你先请 |
[57:43] | Verdict? | 怎样? |
[57:46] | Like l said, not so terrible. | 我说过,没那么糟糕吧 |
[57:56] | You were explaining the origin of your cinema ownership. | 你刚正在解释电影院来源的事 |
[58:00] | The cinema originally belonged to my aunt and uncle. | 它本来是我姑妈和姑父的 |
[58:06] | What are their names? | 他们叫什么? |
[58:07] | Jean-Pierre and Ada Mimieux. | 尚・皮耶 和 艾黛・米敏优 |
[58:09] | Where are they now? | 现在他们人呢? |
[58:12] | My uncle was killed during Blitzkrieg. | 我姑父死于德军的“闪电战” |
[58:14] | Pity. | 真不幸 |
[58:16] | Continue. | 请继续说 |
[58:18] | Aunt Ada passed away from fever last spring. | 艾黛姑妈去年春天死于热病 |
[58:22] | Regrettable. | 真遗憾 |
[58:24] | lt’s come to my attention you have a Negro in your employ. ls that true? | 我注意到你有一个黑人雇员,对吧? |
[58:29] | Oui. | 对 |
[58:32] | He is a Frenchman. | 他是法国人 |
[58:35] | His name is Marcel. | 他叫马赛 |
[58:38] | He worked with my aunt and uncle since they opened the cinema. | 自从我姑妈的电影院开张他就一直做到现在 |
[58:42] | He’s the only other one who works with me. | 除了他,我没别的员工 |
[58:45] | Doing what? | 他是做什么的? |
[58:46] | ProJectionist. | 他是放映员 |
[58:48] | ls he any good? | 技术好吗? |
[58:49] | The best. | 非常在行 |
[58:52] | Actually, one could see where that might be a good trade for them. | 确实,那种人干那种活最适合 |
[59:02] | Can you operate the proJectors? | 你也会操作放映机吗? |
[59:05] | Of course l can. | 当然会 |
[59:10] | Knowing the Reich Minister as l do… | 以我对帝国部长脾气的了解… |
[59:13] | l’m quite positive… | 我相当肯定… |
[59:15] | …he wouldn’t want the success or failure of his illustrious evening… | …他绝对不愿意把如此辉煌的盛会的成败… |
[59:21] | …dependent on the prowess of a Negro. | …交到一个黑鬼手里 |
[59:25] | So… | 所以… |
[59:26] | …if it comes to pass… | …如果我们真的… |
[59:28] | …we hold this event at your venue… | …要在你的影院举行首映会… |
[59:32] | …talented no doubt,as your Negro may be… | …即便你的黑人员工再好… |
[59:37] | …you will… | …你仍必须… |
[59:39] | …operate the proJectors. | …亲自操作放映机 |
[59:45] | ls that acceptable? | 你能接受吗? |
[59:47] | Oui. | 可以 |
[59:50] | Cigarette? | 来根香烟? |
[59:54] | They are not French. | 这不是法国烟 |
[59:56] | They are German. | 这是德国烟 |
[1:00:15] | l did have something else l wanted to ask you. | 我另外有件事想问你 |
[1:00:29] | But right now, for the life of me,l can’t remember what it is. | 不过,我完全记不起来要问啥了 |
[1:00:33] | Oh, well, must not have been important. | 无所谓了,想必不是什么重要的事 |
[1:00:40] | ‘Til tonight. | 今晚见 |
[1:00:51] | l must say, l appreciate the modesty of this cinema. | (德语)我得说,我很欣赏这家影院的朴实端庄 |
[1:00:54] | Your cinema has real respect, almost church like. | 让人起敬,几乎像教堂 |
[1:00:58] | Not to say we couldn’t spruce the place up a bit. | 但并不是说我们不能加以修饰 |
[1:01:02] | Maybe l’ll go to the Louvre,pick up a few Greek nudes, and scatter them about the lobby. | 说不定我会去罗浮宫,挑几尊希腊裸体雕像摆在大堂 |
[1:01:07] | So, Emmanuelle, how did you like ”Lucky Kids”? | 艾曼妮,刚才那部《幸运小子》你觉得如何? |
[1:01:11] | l quite like Lilian Harvey. | (法语)我很喜欢莉莲・哈维 (注:女演员,因同情犹太人而离开德国) |
[1:01:14] | Lilian Harvey! | (德语)莉莲・哈维! |
[1:01:16] | Never mention that name again in my presence! | 别再在我面前提到这名字! |
[1:01:41] | Hey…what the fuck are we supposed to do? | (法语)嘿…我们该怎么办? |
[1:01:47] | lt looks like we’re supposed to have a Nazi premiere. | 看起来我们要替纳粹办个首映会 |
[1:01:49] | Like l said,what the fuck are we supposed to do? | 所以我问,我们该怎么办? |
[1:01:56] | Well, l need to talk with you about that. | 好吧,我得跟你好好商量 |
[1:02:00] | l’m confused, what are we talking about? | 我不明白,我们要商量什么? |
[1:02:03] | Filling the cinema with Nazis and burning it down to the ground. | 让影院挤满纳粹,然后一把火烧掉 |
[1:02:07] | l’m not talking about that. | 这不是我说的 |
[1:02:08] | You are talking about that. | 这是你说的 |
[1:02:10] | No, we’re talking about that, right now. | 别别别,现在是我们在说 |
[1:02:13] | lf we can keep this place from burning down by ourselves… | 既然我们懂得如何防止电影院发生火灾… |
[1:02:17] | …we can burn it down by ourselves? | …我们也就有能力把它烧掉,对吧? |
[1:02:21] | Oui, Shosanna, we could do that. | 没错,索莎娜,我们办得到 |
[1:02:23] | And with Madame Mimieux’s 350 nitrate film print collection… | 我们有米敏优夫人收藏的350部硝酸盐胶卷影片… |
[1:02:27] | …we wouldn’t even need explosives… | …根本都不需要去找炸药 |
[1:02:30] | …would we? | …对吧? |
[1:02:32] | You mean we wouldn’t need any more explosives? | 你应该得说“不需要更多的炸药”吧? |
[1:02:35] | MALE NARRATOR.; At that time,35 millimeter nitrate film waS So flammable | 在那年代,35毫米胶卷由易燃的材料制造 |
[1:02:39] | that you couldn’t even bring a reel onto a Streetcar. | 甚至不允许带上有轨电车 |
[1:02:42] | Hey, you can’t bring those here on a public vehicle. | 嘿,你不能把那些带上公车 |
[1:02:44] | -They’re films, ain’t they? -Yes. | 那些是电影胶片,对吧? 对 |
[1:02:46] | Then they’re flammable. Go on, hop off. | 那是易燃物,快下车去 |
[1:02:47] | MALE NARRATOR.; BecauSe nitrate film burnS three timeS faSter than paper. | 硝酸盐胶片比纸张燃烧速度快三倍 |
[1:02:55] | ShoSanna haS a collection | 索莎娜收藏了 |
[1:02:57] | of over 350 nitrate film printS. | 350多部硝酸盐胶卷影片 |
[1:03:04] | l am going to burn down the cinema on Nazi night. | 我要在纳粹之夜把影院烧成灰 |
[1:03:12] | And if l’m going to burn down the cinema… | 如果我要烧掉影院… |
[1:03:14] | …which l am… | …这件事… |
[1:03:17] | …we both know, you’re not going to let me do it by myself. | …你我都清楚,你不会让我独自做的 |
[1:03:23] | Because you love me. And l love you. And you’re the only person on this earth l can trust. | 因为你爱我,我也爱你 你是我在世上唯一能信任的人 |
[1:03:31] | But that’s not all we’re going to do. | 但我们要做的还不只放火 |
[1:03:35] | Does the filmmaking equipment in the attic still work? | 阁楼上的电影制片设备还能用吗? |
[1:03:37] | l know the film camera does.How about the sound recorder? | 我知道摄影机能用,录音机呢? |
[1:03:40] | Quite well, actually. | 挺好,还很好用 |
[1:03:42] | l recorded a new guitarist l met in a cafe last week. lt works superb. | 我上周还用它录下咖啡馆遇到的 一位吉他手的演奏,效果超赞 |
[1:03:48] | Why do we need filmmaking equipment? | 我们要制片设备做什么? |
[1:03:57] | Because Marcel, my sweet… | 因为亲爱的马赛… |
[1:03:59] | …we’re going to make a film. | …我们要做一段影片 |
[1:04:02] | Just for the Nazis. | 专为纳粹准备的 |
[1:04:05] | Chapter Four | 第四章 |
[1:04:07] | OPERATlON KlNO | 电影院行动 |
[1:04:14] | MAN: Right this way, Lieutenant. | (英语)这边请,中尉 |
[1:04:30] | (英国首相丘吉尔) | |
[1:04:36] | Lieutenant Archie Hicox reporting, sir. | 艾奇・希考斯中尉前来报到 |
[1:04:39] | General Ed Fenech. At ease, Hicox. | 我是艾德・芬纳奇将军,稍息吧 |
[1:04:42] | Drink? | 喝酒吗? |
[1:04:45] | lf you offer me a scotch and plain water, l could drink a scotch and plain water. | 您就是给我一杯掺了水的苏格兰威士忌,我也照样喝 |
[1:04:50] | That-a-boy, Lieutenant.Make it yourself like a good chap, will you? | 好品位中尉,自己动手斟一杯吧? |
[1:04:53] | The bar is in the globe. | 吧台在地球仪里面 |
[1:05:00] | Something for yourself, sir? | 您要来点什么吗,长官? |
[1:05:02] | Whiskey. Straight. No Junk in it. | 威士忌,纯饮,别掺杂哦 |
[1:05:06] | lt says here that you speak German fluently. | 档案上说,你的德语很流利 |
[1:05:09] | Like a KatzenJammer Kid. | 流利得像个“捣蛋鬼” (注:德国人编写的著名连环画的人物) |
[1:05:11] | -And your occupation before the war? -l’m a film critic. | 你在战前的职业是? 我是个影评家 |
[1:05:16] | -List your accomplishments. -Well, sir, such as they are, | 说说你有哪些成就 好的长官,比如 |
[1:05:20] | l write reviews and articles for a publication called FilmS and FilmmakerS, | 我替《电影与电影人》杂志写过文章和影评 |
[1:05:24] | and l’ve had two books published. | 我自己也出版了两本书 |
[1:05:27] | lmpressive. Don’t be modest, Lieutenant.What are their titles? | 佩服。不用谦虚中尉,书名是什么? |
[1:05:31] | The first book was called | 第一本是 |
[1:05:32] | Art of the EyeS, the Heart and the Mind.;A Study of German Cinema in the ’20S. | 《视觉与心灵的艺术 20年代德国电影研究》 |
[1:05:36] | And the second one was called Twenty-Four Frame da Vinci. | 第二本是《电影界的达芬奇》 |
[1:05:40] | lt’s a sub textual film criticism study of the work of German director G.W. Pabst. | 这是一本针对德国导演G.W.帕布斯特 作品内涵的批判性研究 |
[1:05:46] | -What should we drink to, sir? -Well… | 我们要敬什么? 敬… |
[1:05:50] | -Down with Hitler. -All the way down, sir. | 希特勒倒台 彻底倒台 |
[1:05:54] | Yes. | 没错 |
[1:05:59] | Are you familiar with German cinema under the Third Reich? | 你对第三帝国时期的德国电影熟悉吗? |
[1:06:05] | Yes. Obviously, l haven’t seen any of the films made in the last three years, | 熟悉 当然,近三年来出品的我都没看过, |
[1:06:09] | -but l’m familiar with it. -Explain it to me. | 不过我仍很熟悉 给我讲解讲解 |
[1:06:14] | Pardon, sir? | 不明? |
[1:06:15] | Well, this little escapade of ours requires a knowledge of the German film industry | 我们这项小小的捣蛋任务 需要我们对德国的电影工业有相当的了解 |
[1:06:19] | under the Third Reich.Explain to me UFA under Goebbels. | 给我介绍一下 戈培尔掌管的UFA电影公司 |
[1:06:26] | Goebbels considers the films he’s making | 戈培尔认为他制作的电影 |
[1:06:29] | to be the beginning of a new era in German cinema. | 开创了德国电影的新纪元 |
[1:06:32] | An alternative to what he considers | 不同于那些他认为的 |
[1:06:34] | the Jewish-German intellectual cinema of the ’20s, | 20年代犹太裔德国人的学术电影 |
[1:06:38] | and the Jewish-controlled dogma of Hollywood. | 也不同于犹太人掌控下的好莱坞电影 |
[1:06:41] | How’s he doing? | 他做得怎样? |
[1:06:43] | Frightfully sorry, sir. Once again? | 非常抱歉,先生,您意思是? |
[1:06:46] | You say he wants to take on the Jews at their own game. | 你说他想取代犹太人开创自己的事业 |
[1:06:51] | Well, compared to, say, Louis B. Mayer, | 那我们举个例子,比起路易斯・梅耶 (注:好莱坞米高梅公司的创始人) |
[1:06:55] | -how’s he doing? -Quite well, actually. | 他做得怎样? 事实上,非常好 |
[1:07:00] | Since Goebbels has taken over, film attendance has steadily risen in Germany over the last eight years. | 戈培尔掌管后的八年来,德国电影的观众稳步增加 |
[1:07:06] | But Louis B. Mayer wouldn’t be Goebbels’ proper opposite number. | 但戈培尔和路易斯・梅耶那类型作比较不太合适 |
[1:07:09] | l believe Goebbels sees himself closer to David O. Selznick. | 我相信,戈培尔会认为自己更像大卫・塞兹尼克 (注:好莱坞黄金时期的制片人,很独裁) |
[1:07:17] | Brief him. | 给他说行动任务吧 |
[1:07:19] | Lieutenant Hicox, at this point and time l’d like to brief you on Operation Kino. | 那么希考斯中尉,我就来给你说一下电影院行动 |
[1:07:25] | Three days from now | 三天后, |
[1:07:26] | Joseph Goebbels is throwing a gala premiere of one of his new movies in Paris. | 约瑟夫・戈培尔将在巴黎举办一场电影首映会 |
[1:07:30] | -What film, sir? -The motion picture is called Nation’s Pride. | 哪一部电影? 《国家的骄傲》 |
[1:07:35] | ln attendance at this Joyous Germatic occasion | 这场欢庆的德国电影首映会 |
[1:07:39] | will be Goebbels, Goring, Bormann, and most of the German High Command | 戈培尔、戈林、鲍曼将会出席,大部分德军高层也会出席 |
[1:07:43] | including all high ranking officers of both the SS and the Gestapo, | 包括党卫军和盖世太保的高阶军官 |
[1:07:47] | as well as luminaries of the Nazi propaganda film industry. | 还有纳粹宣传电影的明星们 |
[1:07:51] | The master race at play? | 纳粹菁英齐聚一堂? |
[1:07:53] | Basically, we have all our rotten eggs in one basket. | 基本上,所有烂蛋都放到一个篮子里了 |
[1:07:57] | The obJective of Operation Kino, | 电影院行动的目标 |
[1:08:00] | blow up the basket. | 把篮子炸飞 |
[1:08:03] | And like the snows of yesteryear,gone from this earth. | 让他们像隔年的残雪,从土地上蒸发 |
[1:08:08] | Jolly good, sir. | 太好了,长官 |
[1:08:10] | An American Secret Service outfit that lives deep behind enemy lines | 有一个已经渗入敌区的美军特工小组 |
[1:08:14] | will be your assist. | 将会协助你们 |
[1:08:16] | The Germans call them the Basterds. | 德国人称他们为“混蛋” |
[1:08:20] | The Basterds. Never heard of them. | “混蛋”,没听过 |
[1:08:23] | Whole point of the Secret Service, old boy,you not hearing of them. | 特工就“特”在你没听过他们 |
[1:08:26] | But the Jerries have heard of them, because these Yanks have been them the devil. | 不过德国耗子们听说过,因为这群美国佬在那边魔性大发 |
[1:08:30] | You’ll be dropped into France,about 24 kilometers outside of Paris. | 你空降到法国,巴黎郊外24公里处 |
[1:08:35] | The Basterds will be waiting for you. | “混蛋”特工会在那接应你 |
[1:08:37] | First thing, you’ll go to a little village called Nadine. | 然后你要先到一个叫内汀的小村庄 |
[1:08:40] | ln Nadine, | 在内汀 |
[1:08:41] | there’s a tavern called La Louisiane. | 有一家“路易斯安那”酒馆 |
[1:08:44] | There you’ll rendezvous with our double agent. She’ll take it from there. | 在那里跟我们的双面间谍碰面,她会接手事务 |
[1:08:47] | She’s the one who is going to get you into the premiere. | 她会带你参加首映会 |
[1:08:50] | lt’ll be you, her, and two German-born members of the Basterds. | 一起参加的,有你、她和两名德国出生的“混蛋”特工 |
[1:08:53] | She’s also made all the other arrangements you’re going to need. | 她也会安排你需要的一切 |
[1:08:58] | How will l know her? | 我该怎么认出她? |
[1:08:59] | l suspect that won’t be too much trouble for you. | 这对你不会是个问题 |
[1:09:03] | Your contact is Bridget von Hammersmark. | 你的联络人就是布莉姬・范・海慕丝玛克 |
[1:09:07] | Bridget von Hammersmark? | 布莉姬・范・海慕丝玛克? |
[1:09:09] | The German movie star is working for England? | 德国影星是英国的卧底? |
[1:09:12] | Yes, for the last two years now. | 对,已经两年了 |
[1:09:15] | One could even say that Operation Kino was her brainchild. | 其实电影院行动就是她的主意 |
[1:09:18] | -lndeed. -Got the gist? | 原来如此 明白了? |
[1:09:21] | l think so, sir. Paris when it sizzles. | 明白了,去巴黎点个爆竹 |
[1:09:25] | The village of Nadine | 内汀村 |
[1:09:28] | You didn’t say the goddamn rendezvous is in a fucking basement. | 你没说会合点是他妈的地下室 |
[1:09:31] | -l didn’t know. -You said it was in a tavern. | 我也不知道 你说是在酒馆 |
[1:09:34] | -lt is a tavern. -Yeah, in a basement. | 这是酒馆呀 耶,是在地下室的酒馆! |
[1:09:38] | You know, fighting in a basement offers a lot of difficulties. | 你知道,在地下室作战困难重重 |
[1:09:40] | Number one being,you’re fighting in a basement. | 第一个难点就是,你在地下室作战! |
[1:09:44] | What if we go in there and she’s not even there? | 万一下去后她根本不在呢? |
[1:09:46] | We wait. | 我们就等 |
[1:09:48] | Don’t worry. She’s a British spy.She’ll make the rendezvous. | 放心,她是英国间谍,一定会出现的 |
[1:10:13] | -Stiglitz, right? -That’s right, sir. | 史提格,对吧? 没错 |
[1:10:18] | l hear you’re pretty good with that. | 听说你很会用刀 |
[1:10:24] | You know, we’re not looking for trouble right now. | 你知道,我们这趟不是去找茬的 |
[1:10:28] | Simply making contact with our agent.Should be uneventful. | 只是和联络人碰面,应该不会有事的 |
[1:10:33] | However, the off chance l’m wrong,things prove eventful, | 不过,万一我错了,发生什么变故 |
[1:10:39] | l need to know we can all remain calm. | 我要确定我们都能保持冷静 |
[1:10:47] | l don’t look calm to you? | 我看起来不冷静吗? |
[1:10:51] | Well, now that you put it like that,l guess you do. | 好吧,既然你这么说了,我猜你是很冷静 |
[1:11:11] | This Jerry of yours, Stiglitz,not exactly the loquacious type, is he? | 你的德裔手下史提格,他不太爱说话,对吧? |
[1:11:19] | ls that the kind of man you need?Loquacious type? | 你需要的是爱说话的人吗? |
[1:11:24] | Fair point, Lieutenant. | 有道理,中尉 |
[1:11:29] | So you all get in trouble in there,what are we supposed to do? | 要是你们出状况,我们该怎么做? |
[1:11:32] | Make bets on how it all comes out? | 下赌注看有几个能出来? |
[1:11:36] | lf we get into trouble, we can handle it. | 如果出状况,我们能应付的 |
[1:11:40] | But if trouble does happen,we need you to make damn sure | 但要是真的出状况,你得确保 |
[1:11:43] | no Germans, or French, for that matter,escape from that basement. | 事关的德国佬或法国佬,一个也不能留活口 |
[1:11:48] | lf Frau von Hammersmark’s cover is compromised, the mission is kaput. | 要是范・海慕丝玛克小姐的身份曝光,整项行动就会泡汤 |
[1:11:53] | Speaking of Frau von Hammersmark, whose idea was it for the death-trap rendezvous? | 提到范・海慕丝玛克小姐,是谁挑选在那个死亡陷阱里碰面? |
[1:12:00] | -She chose the spot. -lsn’t that Just dandy? | 是她挑的 那敢情好 |
[1:12:03] | Look, she’s not a military strategist.She’s Just an actress. | 别这样,她不是军事专家,她只是个演员 |
[1:12:07] | You don’t got to be Stonewall Jackson to know you don’t want to fight in a basement. | 就算不用托马斯・乔纳森也能知道地下室不适合作战 (注:美国内战期间著名的南军将领) |
[1:12:11] | She wasn’t picking a place to fight. | 她不是在挑作战的地点 |
[1:12:13] | She was picking a place isolated and without Germans. | 而是挑一个没有德国人的僻静地点 |
[1:12:17] | –So, l’m male… | (德语)…那么,我的角色是男士… |
[1:12:19] | …l’m a fictional,literary character from the past… | …而且是虚构的文学角色… |
[1:12:21] | …l’m American, and that’s controversial. | …我是美国佬,这点有争议性 |
[1:12:25] | No, it’s not controversial at all. | 一点争议都没有 |
[1:12:28] | The nationality of the author has nothing to do with the nationality of the character. | 作者的国籍和角色的国籍无关 |
[1:12:34] | The character is the character. | 角色只是角色 |
[1:12:36] | Hamlet is not British. He is Danish. | 就像哈姆雷特不是英国人,是丹麦人 |
[1:12:39] | So yes, this character was born in America. | 没错,这角色出生在美国 |
[1:12:42] | Well then. | 这样嘛 |
[1:12:45] | Mathilda. | 玛蒂达 |
[1:12:46] | Schnapps? Schnapps? | 杜松子酒?杜松子酒? |
[1:12:48] | Schnapps…Schnapps…Schnapps. | 杜松子酒…杜松子酒…杜松子酒 |
[1:12:50] | Five schnapps, please. | (法语)五杯杜松子酒 |
[1:12:54] | lf l had a wife… | 要是我有老婆… |
[1:12:57] | …would she be called a squaw? | …她是印第安女人吗? |
[1:12:58] | Yes! | 对! |
[1:12:59] | He’s got it. | 他猜出来了 |
[1:13:00] | Three more questions! | 还能问多三个问题! |
[1:13:02] | ls my blood brother Old Shatterhand? | 我的亲兄弟是老沙特汉德吗? |
[1:13:03] | Yes! | 对! |
[1:13:04] | Did Karl May write me? | 作者是卡尔・梅吗? |
[1:13:06] | Yes! | 对! |
[1:13:07] | So who are you?! | 所以你是谁? |
[1:13:08] | l am ”Winnetou,” chief of the Apaches! | 我是“威尼图”,阿帕奇族的酋长 |
[1:13:11] | Yes! | 对! |
[1:13:13] | That was good! That was good!That was good! | 好耶!好耶! |
[1:13:15] | Now down with the glasses! | 快干了吧! |
[1:13:16] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[1:13:18] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[1:13:26] | Attention! | (德语)立正! |
[1:13:35] | Hello, my lovelies. | (德语)亲爱的,你们好 |
[1:13:36] | Take a seat. | 请坐吧 |
[1:13:39] | l will Join you in moments. l’m Just saying goodbye to my five new friends here. | 我一会就过来,我先跟五位新朋友道个别 |
[1:13:43] | No hurry, Frau von Hammersmark.Take your time. | (德语)不急,范・海慕丝玛克小姐 |
[1:13:46] | EnJoy yourself.We’ll be Just over here waiting. | 请玩得开心,我们在这边等你 |
[1:13:55] | Eric, my love.Those are the friends l’ve been waiting for. | (法语)亲爱的艾瑞克,他们就是我在等候的朋友 |
[1:13:58] | Please treat them to anything they like. | 请好好招待他们 |
[1:14:01] | Frau von Hammersmark.Your wish is my command. | (德语)范・海慕丝玛克小姐,悉听尊便 |
[1:14:05] | Officers… | (德语)军官们… |
[1:14:06] | …it would appear the drinks are on the fraulein. | …看来那位小姐要请客 |
[1:14:09] | -What would you like? -Whiskey. | 各位想喝什么呢? 威士忌 |
[1:14:11] | Two whiskeys. | 两杯威士忌 |
[1:14:12] | -Three whiskeys. -Three whiskeys, very well. | 三杯威士忌 三杯威士忌,没问题 |
[1:14:16] | l wish you a wonderful evening. | 祝你们今晚玩得愉快 |
[1:14:18] | -Same to you. -l thank you. | 你也是 谢谢大家 |
[1:14:20] | Your card! | 你的卡片! |
[1:14:22] | Yes, you’re right. | 对,没错 |
[1:14:25] | Let’s see. | 让我来看看 |
[1:14:27] | Genghis Khan!l would never have gotten that. | 成吉思汗!我绝对不可能猜到 |
[1:14:30] | But of course you would have! | 你肯定猜得到 |
[1:14:31] | Hello, darling. | (德语)嗨,亲爱的 |
[1:14:35] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[1:14:39] | So good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:14:49] | l thought this place was supposed to have more French than Germans? | (德语)我原以为这里法国人比德国人多的? |
[1:14:54] | Yes, normally that’s true. | 平时是这样 |
[1:14:56] | The Sergeant over there’s wife Just had a baby. | 可那位上士的老婆刚生了小孩 |
[1:15:00] | And his commanding officer gave him and his mates the night off to celebrate. | 他的上司让他和伙伴们今晚出营庆祝 |
[1:15:07] | We should leave. | 那我们走好了 |
[1:15:09] | No. | 不行 |
[1:15:10] | We should stay. | 我们得先呆着 |
[1:15:12] | For one drink at least. | 至少也得喝杯酒 |
[1:15:14] | l’ve been waiting for you in a bar. | 我一直在酒吧里等你们 |
[1:15:16] | lt would look strange if we left before we had a drink. | 如果一杯都不喝就离开,未免太可疑了 |
[1:15:19] | She’s right.Just be calm and enJoy your whiskey. | 她是对的,保持冷静,喝你的威士忌吧 |
[1:15:25] | (法语)艾瑞克,多谢了 | |
[1:15:28] | Mathilda… | 玛蒂达… |
[1:15:29] | …come Join us in the game.Take Frau Hammersmark’s place. | (德语)…代替范・海慕丝玛克来加入我们的游戏吧 |
[1:15:41] | She would love to play the game. | (德语)她一定会爱死这游戏的 |
[1:15:45] | l will translate…and protect. | 我负责翻译…和保护她 |
[1:15:47] | Don’t worry, pretty little thing. | 别担心,小姑娘 |
[1:15:48] | lf any of these wolves gets out of line, l’ll kick their ass in. | 要是这几只色狼敢吃你豆腐,我就踢烂他们屁股 |
[1:15:53] | Watch. | 看好了 |
[1:15:56] | Rip off his nose. | 把他的鼻子扭下来 |
[1:16:05] | Stop it! | 住手! |
[1:16:06] | Schnapps, schnapps, take your schnapps in hand, comrades. | 杜松子酒,同志们,拿起杜松子酒 |
[1:16:09] | Before we go on playing… | 在我们玩游戏之前… |
[1:16:11] | …we will drink. | …先来喝酒 |
[1:16:13] | We drink to our friend Wilhelm. | 敬咱们的朋友威汉 |
[1:16:17] | And his little boy… | 还有他的小儿子… |
[1:16:19] | …Maximilian. | …麦斯米兰 |
[1:16:21] | -To Max! -To Max! | 敬麦斯! |
[1:16:24] | There’s some new development. | (德语)情况有些新进展 |
[1:16:26] | The cinema venue has changed. | 他们换了电影院 |
[1:16:28] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:16:29] | No one knows but that should not be a real problem. | 没人知道,不过也不打紧 |
[1:16:31] | The cinema it’s been changed to is considerably smaller than The Ritz. | 换到比丽池小很多的影院 |
[1:16:35] | So whatever explosives you brought for The Ritz should be doubly effective here. | 所以不管你们带什么来炸丽池,到那边威力都会加倍 |
[1:16:42] | Now the next piece of information… | 接下来,另一条情报… |
[1:16:44] | …is colossal. | …非同小可 |
[1:16:45] | Try not to overreact. | 千万别反应过度 |
[1:16:49] | The Fuhrer- | 元首… |
[1:16:53] | …l was Just thinking… | …我想喔… |
[1:16:55] | …could you sign an autograph to my son on his birthday? | …你能为我的初生儿子签个名吗? |
[1:17:00] | Of course. l’d love to, Wilhelm. | 当然了,我很乐意,威汉 |
[1:17:03] | This handsome Staff Sergeant Just became a father today. | 这位英俊潇洒的上士,今天当爸爸了 |
[1:17:07] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[1:17:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[1:17:11] | Do you know the name of this progeny yet? | 你给他起名了吗? |
[1:17:13] | l most certainly do,fraulein. His name is Maximilian. | 当然了,小姐,他叫麦斯米兰 |
[1:17:19] | Maximilian, wonderful name. | 麦斯米兰,很好的名字 |
[1:17:22] | Thank you, Lieutenant. | 谢谢你,中尉 |
[1:17:26] | Nothing but the best for little Maximilian. | 最好的祝福致小麦斯米兰 |
[1:17:32] | 谢谢 | |
[1:17:36] | Max may not know who you are now but… | 麦斯还不知道你是谁,不过… |
[1:17:41] | …he will. l will show him all of your movies. | …他以后会知道的,我会带他看你的每部电影 |
[1:17:43] | Good. | 好的 |
[1:17:44] | He will grow up with your films and… | 你的电影将陪伴他成长… |
[1:17:49] | …this napkin on his wall. | …这条餐巾也会挂在他的墙上 |
[1:17:51] | l propose a toast to the greatest actress in Germany! | 我提议为德国最伟大的女演员干杯! |
[1:17:57] | There is no Dietrich! There is no Riefenstahl!Only Von Hammersmark! | 不是黛德丽!不是莱芬斯坦!只有范・海慕丝玛克! |
[1:18:03] | -Cheers! -Cheers! | 干杯! 干杯! |
[1:18:05] | -Cheers! | 干杯! |
[1:18:11] | Once again- | 再提起来… |
[1:18:15] | Frau Hammersmark,what brings you to France? | 海慕丝玛克小姐,是什么风把你吹到法国来了? |
[1:18:20] | None of your business! | 不关你的事! |
[1:18:23] | Staff Sergeant. | 上士 |
[1:18:27] | You might not have worn out your welcome with the fraulein with your drunken boorish behavior… | 你这醉醺醺的丑态或许没让范小姐生气… |
[1:18:34] | …but you have worn out your welcome with me. | …但已经让我忍无可忍了 |
[1:18:37] | Might l remind you, Staff Sergeant,you are an enlisted man. | 让我提醒你,你只是个士兵 |
[1:18:41] | This is an officer’s table! | 这一桌坐的是军官! |
[1:18:45] | l suggest you stop pestering the fraulein… | 我建议你别再缠着范小姐… |
[1:18:49] | …and reJoin your table. | …回到你自己那一桌 |
[1:18:57] | Excuse me, Captain,but your accent is very unusual. | 对不起,上尉,不过你的口音很怪 |
[1:19:05] | Where are you from? | 你是从哪里来的? |
[1:19:09] | You must be either completely drunk or mad to dare… | 你要么是醉昏头了 要么就是疯了… |
[1:19:13] | …to speak to a superior officer with such impertinentness! | …竟敢这样跟上级军官说话! |
[1:19:15] | Staff Sergeant. | 上士 |
[1:19:18] | l’m making you and you responsible for him. | 我要你、和你,对他的行为负责 |
[1:19:20] | l suggest you take hold of your friend… | 我建议你们把他看好… |
[1:19:21] | …or he’ll spend Max’s first birthday in Jail for public drunkenness. | …不然他就得在儿子出生当天坐牢 |
[1:19:26] | –Might l inquire? | 那能让我问下吗? |
[1:19:59] | Like our young newly christened father here… | 跟我们这位年轻的新爸爸一样… |
[1:20:02] | …l, too, have an acute ear for accents. | …我,对口音也很敏感 |
[1:20:08] | And like him… | 跟他一样… |
[1:20:10] | …l, too, find yours odd. | …我,也觉得你的口音很奇怪 |
[1:20:14] | From where do you hail, Captain? | 你打哪来的,上尉? |
[1:20:16] | MaJor, this is highly- | 少校,何必… |
[1:20:17] | —l wasn’t speaking to you,Lieutenant Munich. | …我不是问你,慕尼黑来的中尉 |
[1:20:21] | Or you either, Lieutenant Frankfurt. | 也不是问你,法兰克福来的中尉 |
[1:20:25] | l was speaking to Captain l-don’t-know-what. | 我在问,这位听不出哪里来的上尉 |
[1:20:34] | l was born in a village that rests in the shadow of the Piz Palu. | 我来自帕鲁峰山脚的小村落 |
[1:20:40] | -The mountain? -Yes. | 那座山? 对 |
[1:20:42] | ln that village, we all speak like this. | 我们家乡那讲话都是这口音 |
[1:20:45] | Have you seen the Riefenstahl film? | 你看过莱芬斯坦那部电影吗? |
[1:20:48] | -Yes. -Then you saw me. | 看过 那你就该看到我了 |
[1:20:52] | You remember the skiing torch scene? | 你还记得举着火把滑雪那场戏吗? |
[1:20:57] | Yes. | 记得 |
[1:20:59] | ln that scene was myself, my father,my sister and my two brothers. | 那场戏里的就是我,还有我爸、我妹和两个弟弟 |
[1:21:06] | My brother is so handsome… | 我弟弟很帅… |
[1:21:08] | …the director Pabst, gave him a Close-Up. | …导演帕布斯特还给了他一个特写 |
[1:21:13] | Herr MaJor, if my word means anything… | 少校,如果你信得过我… |
[1:21:17] | …l can vouch for everything the young captain has Just said. | …我敢担保这位年轻的上尉说的句句属实 |
[1:21:22] | He does hail from the bottom of the Piz Palu. | 他真的来自帕鲁峰山脚 |
[1:21:25] | He was in the film and his brother is far more handsome than he. | 他确实在那部电影里,而且他弟弟比他帅多了 |
[1:21:40] | You should reJoin your friends. | 你回你朋友那边去 |
[1:21:46] | May l Join you? | 我能加入你们吗? |
[1:21:47] | By all means. | 当然可以 |
[1:21:49] | Wunderbar! | 太好了 |
[1:21:58] | So that’s the source of your bizarre accent. | 原来你的怪口音是这么来的 |
[1:22:03] | That’s extraordinary. | 真是罕见 |
[1:22:05] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这里干嘛? |
[1:22:06] | Aside from having a drink with the lovely fraulein? | 当然是来和美丽的范小姐喝一杯啊? |
[1:22:10] | Well, that pleasure requires no explanation. | 这一荣幸当然无需解释 |
[1:22:14] | l mean in country. | 我是说来这国家 |
[1:22:17] | You’re obviously not stationed in France or l’d know who you are. | 你明显不是驻守法国的,否则我肯定认识你 |
[1:22:20] | You know every German in France? | 你认识每个驻法的德军? |
[1:22:23] | Worth knowing. | 只要他值得认识 |
[1:22:30] | Well, there lies the problem. | 这就是问题所在 |
[1:22:33] | We never claimed to be worth knowing. | 我们可没说自己是值得认识的 |
[1:22:35] | All levity aside,what are you doing in France? | 不说笑了,你们到底来法国干嘛? |
[1:22:39] | Attending Minister Goebbels’ film premiere as the fraulein’s escort. | 陪同范小姐参加戈培尔部长的电影首映会 |
[1:22:44] | You are the Fraulein Hammersmark’s escort. | 你们是范小姐的陪护? |
[1:22:48] | Someone has to carry her lighter. | 总得有人替她拿打火机吧 |
[1:22:57] | The captain is my date,but all three are my guests. | 上尉作我的男伴,但这三位都是我的客人 |
[1:23:01] | We are old friends… | 我们是老朋友… |
[1:23:03] | …who go back a long time. | …交情很久 |
[1:23:06] | Actually, longer than an actress would care to admit. | 至于多久,久到一个女演员都不好意思承认了 |
[1:23:13] | Well, in that case… | 这么说来… |
[1:23:15] | …let me raise my glass to the three luckiest men in the room. | …我得敬在座的三位幸运男士一杯 |
[1:23:19] | l’ll drink to that. | 那我也喝 |
[1:23:24] | Queen Christina. | (德语)克莉斯汀女皇 |
[1:23:30] | Mata Hari. | 玛塔・哈莉 |
[1:23:36] | l must say… | 我得说… |
[1:23:38] | …that game they’re playing looks like a good bit of fun. | …他们玩的游戏好像挺有意思 |
[1:23:41] | l didn’t Join them because you’re quite right, Captain. | 但我没加入他们,原因就像你说的 |
[1:23:44] | An officer should not fraternize with enlisted men. | 军官和士兵上下有别 |
[1:23:47] | But… | 不过呢… |
[1:23:49] | …seeing as we are all officers… | …既然大家都是军官 |
[1:23:52] | …and sophisticated lady friends of officers. | …还有军官们这位见多识广的女士朋友 |
[1:23:55] | What say we play the game? | 不如咱们来玩玩,如何? |
[1:23:56] | Yes, great, one game. | 好啊,玩一局吧 |
[1:23:58] | Wunderbar. | 好极了 |
[1:24:02] | Soldiers… | 士兵们… |
[1:24:04] | …the cards. | …给些卡片我 |
[1:24:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[1:24:10] | So gentlemen… | 各位… |
[1:24:13] | …the obJect of the game is to… | …这个游戏的规则是… |
[1:24:15] | …write the name of a famous person on your card. | …在你的卡片上写下一位名人的名字 |
[1:24:18] | Real or fictitious, doesn’t matter. | 真人或虚构的角色都行 |
[1:24:20] | For instance, you could write,Confucius or Doctor Fu Manchu. | 比如说 可以写孔夫子或是傅满洲博士(小说人物) |
[1:24:23] | Eric! More pens. | 艾瑞克!多些笔! |
[1:24:24] | And they must be famous, not aunt Frida. | 一定要很有名,什么弗里达婶婶可不行 |
[1:24:27] | When you finish writing,put the card face down on the table. | 写好以后,就把正面朝下扣在桌上 |
[1:24:30] | And move it to the person on your right- | 然后移到你右手边的人那里 |
[1:24:32] | –Thanks. | …谢了 |
[1:24:33] | -the person to your left moves his card to you. | 你从左手边的人那里得到卡片 |
[1:24:35] | You pick up the card without looking at it… | 你拿起卡片,不许看内容… |
[1:24:38] | …lick the back… | …舔一舔背面… |
[1:24:41] | …and stick it on your forehead. | …粘在自己额头上 |
[1:24:57] | Write! | 写吧! |
[1:24:58] | Write. | 快写吧 |
[1:25:12] | “金刚” | |
[1:25:14] | “马可・波罗” | |
[1:25:15] | “G.W.帕布斯特” | |
[1:25:17] | “布莉姬・荷妮” | |
[1:25:20] | l’ll start, give you the idea. | 我先来吧,示范给你们看 |
[1:25:25] | Am l German? | 我是德国人吗? |
[1:25:27] | -No. | 不是 |
[1:25:28] | Am l American? | 我是美国人吗? |
[1:25:29] | -No. | 不是 |
[1:25:30] | Wait a minute, he goes to — | 等等,他有去过… |
[1:25:32] | Obviously, he wasn’t born in America. | 他明显不是在美国出生的 |
[1:25:36] | So…l visited America, aye? | 所以…我去过美国咯? |
[1:25:39] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:25:42] | Was this visit fortuitous? | 是偶然去的美国吗? |
[1:25:44] | Not for you. | 对你来说不是 |
[1:25:48] | My native land,is it what one would call, exotic? | 我的故乡是不是有些异国情调的? |
[1:25:51] | Yes. | 是 |
[1:25:56] | That could be either a reference to the Jungle or the Orient. | 那么说,不是丛林就是东方 |
[1:26:02] | l’m going to let my first instinct take over and ask.Am l from the Jungle? | 我先相信直觉,是来自丛林的吗? |
[1:26:05] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:26:06] | Now gentlemen, around this time you could ask whether you’re real or fictitious. | 各位,这时一般可以问问是真人还是虚构角色 |
[1:26:10] | l, however, think that’s too easy,so l won’t ask that yet. | 但我觉得那样会让破解太容易,就不问了 |
[1:26:13] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[1:26:15] | …my native land is the Jungle… | …我的故乡是丛林… |
[1:26:18] | …l visited America… | …我去过美国… |
[1:26:20] | …but my visit was not fortuitous to me… | …但我并不是偶然去的… |
[1:26:23] | …but the implication is that it was to somebody else. | …这也就暗示着和别人有关 |
[1:26:31] | When l went… | 我从… |
[1:26:34] | …from the Jungle to America… | …丛林到美国… |
[1:26:39] | …did l go by boat? | …是不是坐船? |
[1:26:40] | -Yes. | 是 |
[1:26:43] | Did l go against my will? | 我是被逼的,对吗? |
[1:26:45] | -Yes. | 对 |
[1:26:50] | On this boat ride, was l in chains? | 我在船上,是被铁链铐着的? |
[1:26:52] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:26:53] | When l arrived in America,was l displayed in chains? | 到了美国,也是被铐着亮相? |
[1:26:56] | Yes. | 对 |
[1:26:57] | Am l the story of the Negro in America? | 我是不是被抓去美国的黑奴? |
[1:26:59] | No. | 不是 |
[1:27:00] | Well then l must be King Kong. | 那我一定是金刚了 |
[1:27:04] | Bravo! | 太棒了! |
[1:27:05] | lmpressive. | 佩服 |
[1:27:08] | Now, since l answered correctly, you all need to finish your drinks. | 既然我答对了,你们就得罚酒 |
[1:27:12] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[1:27:18] | Now, who is next? | 谁来下一个? |
[1:27:20] | Well, MaJor… | 好吧,少校… |
[1:27:23] | …l don’t mean to be rude. But the four of us are very good friends. | …我无意冒犯,不过我们四个是很要好的朋友 |
[1:27:30] | And we haven’t seen each other in quite a while. | 已经很久没有见面了 |
[1:27:34] | So, MaJor… | 所以,少校… |
[1:27:36] | …l am afraid… | …恐怕… |
[1:27:38] | …you are intruding. | …你有点打扰到我们了 |
[1:27:41] | l beg to differ, Captain. | 我不这样觉得,上尉 |
[1:27:45] | lt’s only if the fraulein considers my presence an intrusion… | 只有这位小姐觉得我打扰了… |
[1:27:51] | …that l become an intruder. | …我才是不识趣 |
[1:27:58] | How about it, Fraulein von Hammersmark?Am l intruding? | 你怎么看,范・海慕丝玛克小姐,我打扰你们了吗? |
[1:28:00] | 没有 | |
[1:28:01] | l didn’t think so. | 我想也是 |
[1:28:04] | lt’s simply the captain is immune to my charms. | 只有上尉对我不怎么待见而已 |
[1:28:23] | l am Just Joking. | 我开玩笑的啦 |
[1:28:25] | Just Joking. Of course l’m intruding. | 只是开个玩笑,我当然打扰你们了 |
[1:28:29] | Allow me to refill your glasses, gentlemen, and l will bid you and the fraulein adieu. | 让我再替各位满上酒,然后就向范小姐和各位道别了 |
[1:28:34] | Eric has a bottle of thirty-three-year-old whiskey. | 艾瑞克有瓶33年的陈年威士忌 |
[1:28:37] | From the Scottish Highlands. | 来自苏格兰高地 |
[1:28:39] | What do you say, gentlemen? | 意下如何?先生们 |
[1:28:41] | You’re most gracious, MaJor. | 你太慷慨了,上校 |
[1:28:43] | Eric! The thirty-three. And new glasses! | 艾瑞克!那瓶33年!顺便换新酒杯! |
[1:28:46] | You don’t want to contaminate the thirty-three with the swill you were drinking. | 可别让刚才盛的劣酒混到33年陈酿 |
[1:28:49] | How many glasses? | 几个杯子? |
[1:28:51] | -Five. -Not for me. | 五个 (纳粹少校:)不用预我 |
[1:28:52] | l like scotch, scotch doesn’t like me. | 我欣赏苏格兰酒,可惜喝不惯 |
[1:28:54] | Nor l. l’ll stay with bubbly. | 我也是,我还是喝香槟吧 |
[1:28:56] | Three glasses. | 三个酒杯 |
[1:29:34] | Frau von Hammersmark. | (德语)范小姐,请 |
[1:29:36] | Thank you. | (法语)谢谢 |
[1:29:39] | A thousand year German Reich! | (德语)第三帝国万岁! |
[1:29:43] | A thousand year Reich! | 第三帝国万岁! |
[1:29:54] | l must say l grow weary of these monkeyshines. | 我对这些鬼把戏已经厌倦了 |
[1:29:59] | Did you hear that? | 你听到吗? |
[1:30:03] | That was the sound of my Walther. | 那是我的瓦尔特手枪发出的声音 |
[1:30:05] | Pointed right at your testicles. | 正指着你的睾丸 |
[1:30:10] | Why do you have your Walther pointed at my testicles? | 你为什么要拿手枪指着我的睾丸? |
[1:30:14] | Because you’ve Just given yourself away, Captain. | 因为你刚刚露陷了,上尉 |
[1:30:18] | You’re no more German than that scotch. | 跟那瓶苏格兰酒一样 你也不是德国的 |
[1:30:30] | -Well, MaJor. -Shut up slut. | (英国人:)好吧 (范小姐:)少校… (纳粹少校:)闭嘴,婊子 |
[1:30:33] | You were saying? | 你想说什么? |
[1:30:38] | l was saying that makes two of us. | 我要说 彼此彼此 |
[1:30:43] | l’ve had a gun pointed at your balls since you sat down. | 自从你坐下 我就已经拿枪指着你鸟蛋 |
[1:30:49] | That makes three of us. | 现在是三人对峙了 |
[1:30:51] | And at this range, l’m a real Fredrick Zoller. | 这么近,我都变成佐勒了 (注:佐勒就是前面拍电影的那个战斗英雄) |
[1:30:56] | Looks like we have a bit of a sticky situation here. | 看来我们进退两难 |
[1:31:00] | What’s going to happen, MaJor… | 接下来你要做的是,少校… |
[1:31:04] | …you’re going to stand up and walk out that door with us. | …乖乖站起来陪我们走出大门 |
[1:31:07] | No, no, no, no, no, no.l don’t think so. | 不不不不…想都别想 |
[1:31:09] | l’m afraid you and l… | 恐怕你和我… |
[1:31:11] | …we both know, Captain… | …我们心里都有数的,上尉… |
[1:31:13] | …no matter what happens to anybody else in this room… | …不管这屋里其他人会怎样… |
[1:31:17] | …the two of us aren’t going anywhere. | …我们俩是走不了了 |
[1:31:23] | Too bad about Sergeant Wilhelm and his famous friends. | 很不幸 威汉上士和他的战友们要被拖下水了 |
[1:31:29] | lf any of you expect to live,you’ll have to shoot them too. | 你们想活命,就得把他们杀光 |
[1:31:33] | Looks like little Max will grow up an orphan. | 看来小麦斯从小就会变成孤儿 |
[1:31:38] | How sad. | 多可怜啊 |
[1:31:45] | Well, if this is it, old boy, | (英语)如果是这样,老兄 |
[1:31:48] | l hope you don’t mind if l go out speaking the King’s. | 希望你不要介意我说英语 |
[1:31:52] | By all means, Captain. | (英语)请便吧,上尉 |
[1:32:00] | There’s a special rung in hell reserved for people who waste good Scotch. | 地狱里有一层,专门关浪费上好威士忌的人 |
[1:32:05] | Seeing as l may be rapping on the door momentarily, | 看来我等下就得去敲门了 |
[1:32:13] | l must say, damn good stuff, sir. | 我得说,真他妈好酒 |
[1:32:20] | Now, about this pickle | 至于我们陷入的 |
[1:32:25] | we find ourselves in. | 这个僵局 |
[1:32:29] | lt would appear there’s only one thing left for you to do. | 看来只有一个选择了 |
[1:32:32] | And what would that be? | 什么选择? |
[1:32:35] | Stiglitz. -Say auf wiederSehen to your Nazi balls. | (英国人:)史提格 (史提格:)跟你的纳粹鸟蛋说再见吧 |
[1:33:14] | You outside. Who are you? | (英语)外面的,你是什么人? |
[1:33:16] | British? American? | 英国人?美国人? |
[1:33:19] | What? | 是谁? |
[1:33:20] | ALDO: We’re American. | 我们是美国人 |
[1:33:22] | What are you? | 你呢? |
[1:33:24] | l’m a German, you idiot. | 当然德国人,你个白痴 |
[1:33:26] | ALDO: Speak English pretty good for a German. | 作为德国人,你的英语说得很不错了 |
[1:33:29] | l agree. | 我同意 |
[1:33:32] | So let’s talk. | 所以来谈谈吧 |
[1:33:34] | ALDO: Okay, talk. | 好,谈吧 |
[1:33:36] | l’m a father. | 我当了爸爸 |
[1:33:39] | My baby was born today. ln Frankfurt. | 我的宝宝今天在法兰克福出生 |
[1:33:42] | Five hours ago. | 五个钟头前 |
[1:33:44] | His name is Max.We were in here drinking, celebrating. | 他叫麦斯 我们来这里喝酒庆祝 |
[1:33:49] | They’re the ones that came in shooting and killing. lt’s not my fault! | 是这些人先跑来开枪杀人的,这不是我的错! |
[1:33:53] | ALDO: Okay! lt wasn’t your fault. | 好的,不是你的错 |
[1:33:56] | What’s your name, soldier? | 你叫什么,士兵? |
[1:33:58] | Wilhelm. | 威汉 |
[1:34:00] | Now, is there anybody alive on our side? | 我方还有没有人活着? |
[1:34:04] | No. -l’m alive! | 没有 我还活着! |
[1:34:08] | ALDO: Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
[1:34:12] | ls the girl on your side? | 这女的是你们的人吗? |
[1:34:16] | ALDO: Which girl? | 哪个女的? |
[1:34:17] | Who do you think? Von Hammersmark. | 还能有谁?范・海慕丝玛克! |
[1:34:21] | ALDO: Yeah, she’s ours. | 对,她是我们的人 |
[1:34:24] | ALDO: ls she okay? | 她没事吧? |
[1:34:28] | ALDO: Wilhelm! | 威汉! |
[1:34:30] | She’s been shot. | 她中了枪 |
[1:34:33] | But she’s alive. | 不过还活着 |
[1:34:38] | ALDO: Okay, Wilhelm. | 好吧,威汉 |
[1:34:41] | What do you say we make us a deal? | 咱们来个交易如何? |
[1:34:44] | What’s your name? | 你叫啥名字? |
[1:34:46] | Aldo. | 艾尔多 |
[1:34:48] | Okay, Wilhelm, here’s my deal. | 威汉,这是我的条件 |
[1:34:50] | You let me and one of my men come down there and take the girl away. | 让我和一个手下进去,把那女的带走 |
[1:34:54] | No guns. No guns me, no guns you. | 都不拿枪,我不拿,你不拿 |
[1:34:57] | And we take the girl and leave.lt’s that simple, Willi. | 我们把那女的带了就走,就这么简单,小威 |
[1:35:01] | You go your way, we go ours. | 你走你的,我们走我们的 |
[1:35:03] | And little Max gets to grow up playing catch with his daddy. | 然后小麦斯长大了就能陪他老爸打球 |
[1:35:07] | So what do you say, Willi? We got us a deal? | 你觉得怎样,小威?能成交吗? |
[1:35:15] | Aldo. | 艾尔多 |
[1:35:17] | ALDO: l’m here, Willi. | 我在这里,小威 |
[1:35:20] | l want to trust you. | 我很想信任你 |
[1:35:22] | But… | 可是… |
[1:35:24] | But how can l? | 我如何信得过你? |
[1:35:28] | ALDO: What choice you got, son? | 你还有什么选择,孩子? |
[1:35:36] | Okay, okay. | 好吧,好吧 |
[1:35:39] | Aldo, | 艾尔多 |
[1:35:42] | l’m going to trust you. | 我相信你 |
[1:35:44] | Come down. | 下来吧 |
[1:36:01] | Hey, Willi, what’s with the machine gun? l thought we had us a deal? | 喂,干嘛拿着冲锋枪?我以为我们已经达成协议了? |
[1:36:04] | We still have a deal.Now, get the girl and go. | 协议仍然有效,现在就带那女人走吧 |
[1:36:06] | Not so fast. | 先别急 |
[1:36:08] | We only got a deal, we trust each other. | 交易其实只基于一点,就是我们的互相信任 |
[1:36:11] | And a Mexican standoff ain’t trust. | 火线对峙可不是信任 |
[1:36:13] | You need guns on me for it to be a Mexican standoff. | 你也得拿枪对着我,才算火线对峙 |
[1:36:16] | You got guns on us.You decide to shoot, we’re dead. | 你拿枪对着我们,如果你决定开火,我们就死定了 |
[1:36:19] | Up top, they got grenades.They drop them down here, you’re dead. | 不过上面的人有手榴弹,扔下来,你也得死 |
[1:36:23] | That’s a Mexican standoff,and that was not the deal. | 这就算火线对峙了,交易可不是这么谈的 |
[1:36:25] | No trust, no deal. | 没有信任就没有交易 |
[1:36:27] | 威汉 | |
[1:36:30] | (德语:为可怜的小麦斯米兰想想吧) | |
[1:36:43] | All right, Aldo. | 好吧,艾尔多 |
[1:36:46] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:36:51] | Just take that fucking traitor,and get her out of my sight. | 把那个该死的叛徒带走,别让我再看到她 |
[1:37:06] | Not so goddamn fast, doc.Tell him to go play with his dogs. | 别急着疗伤,医生 叫医生去跟他的狗玩 |
[1:37:22] | Before we yank that slug out you,you need to answer a few questions. | 我们替你取出子弹前,你先得回答几个问题 |
[1:37:26] | Few questions about what? | 什么问题? |
[1:37:28] | About l got three men dead back there. | 那三个人怎么死的? |
[1:37:30] | Why don’t you try telling us what the fuck happened? | 告诉我们他妈的发生了什么事 |
[1:37:33] | The British officer blew his German act and the Gestapo maJor saw it. | 英国佬演砸了,被盖世太保的少校识穿 |
[1:37:38] | Before we get into who shot John, | 在我们查清谁杀了他之前 |
[1:37:41] | why’d you invite my men to a rendezvous in a basement with a bunch of Nazis? | 先说说你,为什么把我的人,约到全是纳粹的地下室碰面? |
[1:37:50] | l can see since you didn’t see what happened inside, | 我知道,你没看见里面发生的事, |
[1:37:53] | that the Nazis being there must look odd. | 所以一定觉得有纳粹在很奇怪 |
[1:37:56] | Yeah, we got a word for that kind of odd in English. | 没错,我们英文有个词儿能形容这种事 |
[1:37:58] | lt’s called suspicious. | 那就是“可疑” |
[1:38:04] | Everybody needs to calm down. | 大家都得冷静下来 |
[1:38:06] | You’re letting your imagination get the better of you. | 不要被胡思乱想影响了理智 |
[1:38:10] | You met the sergeant yourself. Willi. | 你也见过威汉上士 |
[1:38:13] | You remember him, don’t you? | 记得他吧? |
[1:38:15] | Yeah, l remember him. | 记得 |
[1:38:16] | His wife had a baby tonight.He had Just become a… | 他老婆今晚刚生小孩,他… |
[1:38:20] | He had Just become a father! | …他刚当了爸爸! |
[1:38:22] | His commanding officer gave him and his mates the night off to celebrate. | 他的上司放他假,让他和战友们今晚出来庆祝 |
[1:38:29] | The Germans being there was either a trap set by me or a tragic coincidence. | 德国人会在那里,要么就是我设的陷阱,要么就是不幸的巧合 |
[1:38:36] | lt couldn’t be both. | 但不会有这么巧合的陷阱 |
[1:38:48] | How’d the shooting start? | 他们怎么会火拼起来的? |
[1:38:49] | The Englishman gave himself away. | 英国佬露了馅 |
[1:38:52] | How’d he do that? | 他怎么搞的? |
[1:38:55] | He ordered three glasses. | 他要了三个酒杯(比手势) |
[1:38:58] | We order three glasses. | 我们德国人要三个酒杯(比手势) |
[1:39:00] | That’s the German three. | 这才是德国的“三” |
[1:39:03] | The other looks odd. | 其他手势都很异常 |
[1:39:06] | Germans would and did notice it. | 德国人肯定是注意到了 |
[1:39:17] | Okay, let’s pretend there were no Germans | 好吧,假设那里没有德国佬 |
[1:39:19] | and everything went exactly the way it was supposed to. | 一切都照原计划进行 |
[1:39:22] | What was the next step? | 下一步是什么? |
[1:39:24] | Tuxedos. | 先换上晚礼服 |
[1:39:26] | To get them into the premiere wearing military uniforms | 首映会到处都是军官 |
[1:39:28] | with all the military there would’ve been suicide. | 他们还穿军装去,等于是自杀 |
[1:39:33] | But going as members of the German film industry, | 但如果冒充德国电影圈人士 |
[1:39:37] | they wear tuxedos and fit in with everybody else. | 穿着晚礼服就能融入人群了 |
[1:39:42] | l arranged for the tailor to fit three tuxedos tonight. | 我已安排裁缝今晚来赶做三套晚礼服 |
[1:39:46] | How’d you intend to get them in that premiere? | 你打算怎么带他们混入首映会? |
[1:39:48] | Hand me my purse. | 把我的皮包给我 |
[1:40:00] | Lieutenant Hicox was going as my escort. | 希考斯中尉本来要当我的男伴 |
[1:40:04] | The other two were going as a German cameraman and his assistant. | 另外两个扮德国摄影师和助理 |
[1:40:09] | You still get us in that premiere? | 你还能帮我们混进去吗? |
[1:40:11] | You speak German better than your friends? No. | 你的德语有你朋友好吗?没有 |
[1:40:14] | Have l been shot? Yes! | 我有没有中弹?有! |
[1:40:17] | l don’t see me tripping the light fantaStique up a red carpet anytime soon. | 我看来得有好一阵子不能走红地毯, |
[1:40:23] | Least of all, by tomorrow night. | 至少明晚是不行了 |
[1:40:38] | However, there’s something you don’t know. | 另外,还有些变化你们不知情 |
[1:40:43] | There’ve been two recent developments regarding Operation Kino. | 电影院行动有两个新进展 |
[1:40:49] | One, the venue has been changed from The Ritz to a much smaller venue. | 第一,首映场地从丽池换到一个小得多的影院 |
[1:40:55] | Enormous change at the last minute?That’s not very Germatic. | 在临近的关头变阵?不符合德国佬的性格 |
[1:40:58] | Why the hell is Goebbels doing stuff so damn peculiar? | 戈培尔怎么会做这种诡异的事? |
[1:41:01] | lt probably has something to do with the second development. | 也许和第二件事有关 |
[1:41:05] | Which is? | 什么事? |
[1:41:11] | Der Fuhrer is attending the premiere. | 元首要出席首映会 |
[1:41:14] | l’ve been rethinking my position… | (德语)我一直在考虑我的处境… |
[1:41:17] | …in regards to your Paris premiere of ”Nation’s Pride.” | …它关系到是否要出席你的《国家的骄傲》巴黎首映会 |
[1:41:25] | As the weeks have gone on… | 时间一周一周过去… |
[1:41:29] | …and the Americans are on the beach… | …美国佬又抢滩登陆了… |
[1:41:32] | …l do find myself thinking more and more… | …我发现自己越来越多地想到… |
[1:41:36] | …about this Private Zoller. | …列兵佐勒的事迹 |
[1:41:38] | This boy has done something tremendous for us. | 这孩子为我们献上了无比的壮举 |
[1:41:42] | And l’m beginning to think… | 我开始觉得… |
[1:41:44] | …my participation in this event could be meaningful. | …我去出席首映应该很有意义 |
[1:41:48] | Fuck a duck! | 这还得了! |
[1:41:59] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[1:42:02] | l’m thinking getting a whack at planting old Uncle Adolf | 我在想给阿道夫老叔一记重击 |
[1:42:04] | makes this horse a different color. | 让战局彻底改变 |
[1:42:06] | What is that supposed to mean? | 所以呢? |
[1:42:08] | lt means you getting us in that premiere. | 所以你一定要把我们弄进首映会 |
[1:42:10] | l’m probably going to end up losing this leg. | 我可能连这条腿都保不住了! |
[1:42:13] | Bye-bye, acting career. Fun while it lasted. | 再见,演艺生涯。真是越说越好笑了, |
[1:42:16] | How do you expect me to walk the red carpet? | 你要指望我怎么走红地毯? |
[1:42:21] | Doggy doc’s going to dig that slug out your gam. | 兽医会把子弹取出来 |
[1:42:24] | He’s going to wrap it up in a cast, | 打上一层石膏掩饰 |
[1:42:26] | and you got a good how-l-broke-my-leg-mountain-climbing story. | 然后你就可以编个故事,说是爬山摔断了腿 |
[1:42:28] | That’s German, ain’t it? You all like climbing mountains, don’t you? | 德国人不都喜欢爬山吗?你喜欢不? |
[1:42:31] | l don’t. l like smoking, drinking and ordering in restaurants. | 我不喜欢 我喜欢抽烟喝酒,在餐馆点菜 |
[1:42:34] | But l see your point. | 不过你的意思我明白了 |
[1:42:36] | We fill you up with morphine till it’s coming out your ears | 我们会替你注射一大桶吗啡 |
[1:42:40] | and Just limp your little ass up that rouge carpet. | 到时就扭着小屁股走你的红地毯吧 |
[1:42:45] | l know this is a silly question before l ask it, | 我知道这是个蠢问题 |
[1:42:48] | but can you Americans speak any other language than English? | 不过你们这些美国佬除了英语,还会哪种语言? |
[1:42:54] | We both speak a little ltalian. | 我们也会说一点意大利语 |
[1:42:57] | With an atrocious accent, no doubt. | 肯定是严重口音 毫无疑问 |
[1:43:01] | But that doesn’t exactly kill us in the crib. | 但是也不会一开始就被戳破 |
[1:43:05] | Germans don’t have a good ear for ltalian. | 因为德国人不太会听意大利语 |
[1:43:12] | So you mumble ltalian and brazen through it. ls that the plan? | 你们打算嘟囔着蹩脚的意大利语蒙混过关,对吧? |
[1:43:16] | That’s about it. | 差不多是这样 |
[1:43:21] | That sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[1:43:22] | lt sounds like shit.What else are we going to do? Go home? | 不错个屁!不然还能怎么办?回家去? |
[1:43:25] | No, that sounds good. | 不,还真的行得通 |
[1:43:28] | lf you don’t blow it, with that,l can get you in the building. | 只要你们别露马脚,我就能带你们进去 |
[1:43:33] | Who does what? | 你们角色怎么分配? |
[1:43:34] | Well, l speak the most ltalian,so l’ll be your escort. | 我意大利语说得最溜,所以我当你的男伴 |
[1:43:38] | Donowitz speaks second most,so he’ll be your ltalian cameraman. | 唐诺维兹说的第二好,他当你的意大利摄影师 |
[1:43:41] | Omar, third most. He’ll be Donny’s assistant. | 欧玛第三好,只能当唐尼的助理了 |
[1:43:45] | l don’t speak ltalian. | 我不会讲意大利语啊? |
[1:43:46] | Like l said, third best. Just keep your fucking mouth shut. | 所以我说你排第三好,到时你闭嘴就是了 |
[1:43:49] | ln fact,why don’t you start practicing right now? | 其实,不如你赶紧学几句? |
[1:43:53] | 哟呵 雨果 | |
[1:43:58] | You’ve moved up in the world. | 你升官了嘛 |
[1:44:03] | Look at you, Lieutenant First Class. | 看看你这身,都混到一等中尉了 |
[1:44:06] | And with your record of insubordination. Truly remarkable. | 都造反了也能升职,你可真行啊 |
[1:44:15] | And that one’s name is…Wilhelm Wicki. | 那个家伙叫…魏奇 |
[1:44:18] | He’s an Austrian-born Jew, who immigrated to the United States… | 他是个奥地利出生的犹太佬… |
[1:44:21] | …when things began turning sour for the lsraelites. | …战火烧到犹太人时就移民到了美国 |
[1:44:24] | They are the two German-born members of the Basterds. | 他们是“混蛋”里两个在德区出生的人 |
[1:44:28] | They’ve been known to don German uniforms, to ambush squads. | 据知,他们穿德军制服伪装,伏击德军小分队 |
[1:44:32] | What brings you all the way out here? | (德语)你们出来这里干嘛? |
[1:44:40] | But that doesn’t look like this. | 不过这里好像不是那么回事 |
[1:44:45] | This is odd. | 事有蹊跷 |
[1:45:02] | lt would appear somebody’s missing. | 看起来是某个人掉的 |
[1:45:05] | Somebody fashionable. | 某位很时髦的女士 |
[1:45:08] | Everybody out! | 所有人出去! |
[1:45:23] | ”To Max, with love.” | “致亲爱的麦斯” |
[1:45:29] | Bridget von Hammersmark. | “布莉姬・范・海慕丝玛克” |
[1:45:40] | Chapter Five | 第五章 |
[1:45:42] | REVENGE OF THE GlANT FACE | 犹太巨脸的复仇 |
[1:45:50] | Night of ”NATlON’S PRlDE” premiere | 《国家的骄傲》首映会之夜 |
[1:47:18] | Remember…in English. | (法语)记住…用英语 |
[1:47:20] | Yes. | 知道 |
[1:47:22] | Action. | 开拍 |
[1:47:24] | But how do we get it developed? | 要找谁冲洗呢? |
[1:47:26] | Only a suicidal idiot like us would develop that footage. | 只有我们这种想自杀的傻子才会洗这种底片 |
[1:47:29] | And suppose someone would develop the footage… | 就算有人愿意做… |
[1:47:32] | …how do we get a 35mm print with a soundtrack? | …要怎么印制带音轨的35毫米放映拷贝? |
[1:47:34] | We find somebody who can develop and process a 35mm print with a soundtrack. | 我们去找那种冲印和制作音轨都会的人 |
[1:47:38] | And we make them do it… | 然后逼他做… |
[1:47:40] | …or we kill them. | …不从就杀了他 |
[1:47:45] | Bring that fucker over here!Put his head down on that table. | (法语)把那个混球带过来,头压在桌上 |
[1:47:48] | You either do what the fuck we tell you… | 你不乖乖按我们说的做… |
[1:47:50] | …or l’ll bury this ax in your collaborating skull. | …我就把你这卖国贼和你脑袋上的斧头一起埋了 |
[1:47:52] | l’m not a collaborator. | (法语)我没有通敌 |
[1:47:53] | Marcel, do his wife and children know you? | 马赛,他老婆孩子认识你吗? |
[1:47:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:47:56] | Then after we kill this dog for the Germans… | 我们杀死这条德国走狗后… |
[1:47:59] | …we’ll go and silence them. | …就去让他们永远闭嘴 |
[1:49:36] | “赫曼・戈林” | |
[1:49:41] | Jannings, come on, show the ring. | (德语)詹宁斯,过来秀一下你的戒指 |
[1:49:42] | Come on, come on. There you go! | 快呀,这就对了 |
[1:49:45] | Fredrick, have a look at it. This is the highest artistic honor that l give. | 弗德列克,看看,这是我颁发的最高艺术荣誉 |
[1:49:49] | -Herr Doctor, l’m also feeling very honored. -You deserve it, my dear Jannings! | 我感到非常荣幸,博士阁下 这是你应得的,亲爱的詹宁斯! |
[1:49:52] | But l believe after the premiere today,we have a new candidate. | 不过我相信,今晚首映后,我们会有一个新的戒指候选人 |
[1:50:17] | Ah, Emmanuelle… | (法语)啊,艾曼妮… |
[1:50:19] | …l’d like you to meet the greatest actor in the world… | …我想给你介绍世界上最伟大的演员… |
[1:50:23] | …Emil Jannings. | …艾默・詹宁斯 |
[1:50:24] | Mademoiselle, l’m pleased to meet you. | (德语)小姐,很高兴认识你 |
[1:50:28] | You have a beautiful cinema. | 你的影院真漂亮 |
[1:50:42] | Thank you, Hermann. | (德语)谢谢你,赫曼 |
[1:51:08] | Fraulein von Hammersmark. | (德语)范・海慕丝玛克小姐 |
[1:51:14] | Colonel Landa, it’s been years. | (德语)兰达上校,多年不见了 |
[1:51:17] | Dashing as ever, l see. | 你还是那么帅气 |
[1:51:22] | So what’s happened to your lovely leg? | 那么,你的美腿怎么回事? |
[1:51:25] | A by-product of kicking ass in the German cinema, no doubt. | 肯定是因为你踢爆了德国电影的票房,对吧 |
[1:51:30] | Save your flattery, you old dog. | 少拍马屁啦,老狐狸 |
[1:51:32] | l know too many of your former conquests to fall into that honey pot. | 掉进你蜜糖罐里的猎物已经太多了 |
[1:51:37] | Seriously, what happened? | 说真的,到底怎么回事? |
[1:51:40] | Well, l tried my hand,foolishly l might add… | 这,怎么说好呢,我竟然傻到想试试… |
[1:51:45] | …at mountain climbing. | …爬山的滋味 |
[1:51:47] | And this is the result. | 结果就搞成这样了 |
[1:51:49] | Mountain climbing? | 爬山? |
[1:51:50] | That’s how you inJured your leg mountain climbing? | 爬山就是你腿伤的原因? |
[1:51:52] | Believe it or not, yes it is. | 信不信由你,是真的 |
[1:52:18] | Forgive me, fraulein. l don’t mean to laugh at your misfortune. | 原谅我小姐,我不是想嘲笑你的不幸 |
[1:52:21] | lt’s Just — mountain climbing? | 只是…爬山? |
[1:52:24] | l’m curious, fraulein,what could have ever compelled you to undertake such a foolhardy endeavor? | 我真好奇,小姐,你怎么会想去做这种鲁莽的事? |
[1:52:32] | Well, l shan’t be doing it again,l can tell you that. | 可以告诉你的是,我肯定不会再去了 |
[1:52:36] | That cast looks as fresh as my old Uncle Gustav. | 石膏看起来像是刚敷上去的 |
[1:52:39] | When were you climbing this mountain,last night? | 你是几时去爬山的,昨晚吗? |
[1:52:43] | Very good eye, Colonel. | 好眼力,上校 |
[1:52:45] | lt happened yesterday morning. | 是昨天早上 |
[1:52:48] | And where in Paris is this mountain? | 巴黎有山吗? |
[1:52:53] | No, l’m Just teasing you, fraulein. | 别,我故意逗你的,小姐 |
[1:52:56] | You know me, l tease rough. | 你知道我的,最爱逗弄了 |
[1:52:59] | So, who are your three handsome escorts? | 那么,你这三位帅气的陪护是谁呀? |
[1:53:03] | l’m afraid neither three speak a word of German. | 恐怕他们三个凑起来都不会说一句德语 |
[1:53:07] | They’re friends of mine from ltaly. | 他们是我意大利来的朋友 |
[1:53:09] | This is a wonderful ltalian stuntman, Enzo Gorlomi. | 这位是意大利出色的特技替身演员,安佐・葛罗米 |
[1:53:16] | A very talented cameraman,Antonio Margheriti. | 才华洋溢的摄影师,安东尼奥・马格列提 |
[1:53:21] | And Antonio’s camera assistant Dominick Decocco. | 安东尼奥的助理,多明尼克・戴可可 |
[1:53:25] | Gentlemen, this is an old friend,Colonel Hans Landa of the SS. | (意大利语)各位,这是我的老朋友 党卫军的汉斯・兰达上校 |
[1:53:33] | Hello. | (意大利语)你好 |
[1:53:34] | Gentlemen, it’s a pleasure… | (意大利语)先生们,幸会了… |
[1:53:37] | …the friends of our cherished star, admired by all of us,this outright Jewel of our culture… | (意大利语)…既然是我们珍爱的明星的朋友, 这位德国最受爱戴的女明星,我们文化最璀璨的珠宝… |
[1:53:41] | …are naturally going to be under my personal protection for the duration of their stay. | …我自然会在席间从头到尾亲自保障她的朋友们的安全 |
[1:53:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:53:50] | Gorlomi? | 你叫葛罗米? |
[1:53:52] | Am l saying it correctly? | 我的发音没错吧? |
[1:53:55] | Yes – ‘er, correct. | 对,呃,没错 |
[1:53:57] | Gorlomi? | 葛…罗米? |
[1:53:59] | Say it for me once please…? | 能否说一次我听听… |
[1:54:02] | Gorlomi. | 葛罗米 |
[1:54:04] | l’m sorry, again…? | 抱歉,能再说一遍? |
[1:54:07] | Gorlomi. | 葛罗米 |
[1:54:08] | Once more…? | 再说一遍…? |
[1:54:12] | Gorlomi. | 葛罗米 |
[1:54:14] | What’s your name again…? | 你叫什么来着…? |
[1:54:16] | Antonio Margheriti. | 安东尼奥・马格列提 |
[1:54:20] | Again…? | 再一次…? |
[1:54:21] | Margheriti. | 马格列提 |
[1:54:23] | One more time, but let me really hear the music in it! | 再说一次嘛,让我真切地听到那美妙的音律! |
[1:54:27] | Margheriti. | 马-格-列-提 |
[1:54:30] | HANS: Margheriti. | 马格列提 |
[1:54:32] | And you…? | 还有你呢…? |
[1:54:33] | Dominick Decocco. | 多明尼克・戴可可 |
[1:54:34] | Dominick Decocco. | 多明尼克・戴可可 好极了 |
[1:54:37] | Well, my two cameraman friends need to find their seats. | 好了,我这两位摄影师朋友得去就座了 |
[1:54:41] | Let me see your tickets. | 让我看看门票 |
[1:54:45] | l suppose you getting premiere tickets for your friends wouldn’t be the most difficult thing… | (德语)像你地位这么崇高的明星 替朋友弄到首映会门票… |
[1:54:50] | …for a star of your status. | …应该不是什么难事 |
[1:54:52] | 0023 and 0024. | (意大利语)0023和0024 |
[1:54:56] | That shouldn’t be too difficult to find,goodbye. | 应该不难找,再见了 |
[1:55:47] | (lNDlSTlNCT CHATTERlNG) | “马丁・鲍曼” |
[1:56:19] | Ooh la la, Danielle Darrieux. | (法语)呜啦啦,活脱脱一个丹妮尔・达黎欧 (注:法国女星) |
[1:56:37] | l have to go down and socialize with these Hun pigs. | 刚才不得不先下去应酬那些野猪猡 |
[1:56:39] | Let’s go over it again. | 我们再来演练一遍吧 |
[1:56:42] | Reel one is on the first proJector. | 第一卷在一号放映机 |
[1:56:45] | Reel two… | 第二卷… |
[1:56:46] | …is on the second. | …在二号放映机 |
[1:56:48] | The third one is on the spool. | 第三卷在卷轴上 |
[1:56:52] | And the fourth one is ready to go. | 第四卷也准备妥当 |
[1:56:57] | Okay, the big sniper battle in the film… | 狙击手枪杀敌军的戏份… |
[1:56:59] | …begins around the middle of the third reel. | …从第三卷中间开始 |
[1:57:02] | Our film comes in on the fourth reel. | 我们做的影片嵌在第四卷里 |
[1:57:05] | Somewhere towards the end of the third reel… | 第三卷快结束时… |
[1:57:07] | …go down and lock the doors of the auditorium. | …到楼下把观众席的大门锁死 |
[1:57:09] | Then take your place behind the screen and wait for my cue. | 再到大银幕后面等我的提示 |
[1:57:14] | Then burn it down. | 然后就付之一炬 |
[1:57:27] | Take your seats. | (德语)请就座 |
[1:57:28] | The show is about to begin. | 电影即将开始放映 |
[1:57:31] | Everybody, please take your seats.The show is about to begin. | 各位请就座,电影即将开始放映 |
[1:57:35] | We’ll see you later. | (意大利语)待会见 |
[1:57:36] | Not so fast. | 且慢 |
[1:57:38] | A glass of champagne… | 来杯香槟吧… |
[1:57:41] | …to toast ”Nation’s Pride.” | …敬《国家的骄傲》 |
[1:57:50] | My fraulein, may l have a word with you in private? | (德语)小姐,我能私下跟你谈谈吗? |
[1:57:55] | Certainly. | 没问题 |
[1:57:56] | Excuse us. | (意大利语)失陪一下 |
[1:58:10] | Have a seat, my fraulein. | (德语)请坐,我的小姐 |
[1:58:16] | May l? | 让我来 |
[1:58:24] | Mademoiselle Mimieux allowed me… | 米敏优小姐允许我… |
[1:58:26] | …to set up camp in her office for the time being. | …活动期间使用她的办公室作为指挥部 |
[1:58:37] | Let me see your foot. | 让我看看你的脚 |
[1:58:40] | l beg your pardon? | 你说什么? |
[1:58:42] | Put your foot in my lap. | 把你的脚放在我大腿上 |
[1:58:49] | Hans, you embarrass me. | 汉斯,你让我很窘迫 |
[1:59:22] | Could you please reach into the right pocket of my coat… | 请你把手伸进我大衣的右口袋… |
[1:59:27] | …and give me what you find in there. | …把你在里面找到的东西递给我 |
[2:00:03] | May l? | 请给我好吗? |
[2:00:23] | What’s that American expression? | (英语)美国佬那句俗语怎么说来着? |
[2:00:25] | ”lf the shoe fits, you must wear it.” | (英语)“鞋子合脚,你就穿吧” (含义:如果是真的,你就认了吧) |
[2:00:33] | What now, Colonel? | (德语)接下来呢,上校? |
[2:01:26] | The guy in the white smoking Jacket. | (德语)穿白色上衣的家伙 |
[2:01:31] | ALDO: Fucking shithead.Faggot fuck. Fuck you! | (英语)我操,鸡巴操,操你啊! |
[2:01:36] | Bunch of shithead fuck. | 一群他妈的猪头 |
[2:01:41] | Fuck you, too! | 你也去死吧! |
[2:01:45] | Goddamn Nazi farts, sons of bitches!Get your hands off me. | 该死的臭纳粹,狗娘养的!把你们的臭手拿开 |
[2:01:50] | You fucking bratwurst-smelling…God damn you! Get off! | 全身骚臭的德国佬…该死的!放开我! |
[2:02:00] | Clever. | 很聪明啊 |
[2:02:03] | l informed the Fuhrer that the audience has taken their seats. | (德语)我已通知元首,观众入席了 |
[2:02:06] | He should arrive any minute. | 他应该随时就会到 |
[2:02:09] | Thank you, Hans. | 谢谢你,汉斯 |
[2:02:12] | ALDO: You Jerry-banging,Limburg-smelling… | (英语)你们这些臭德国佬… |
[2:02:13] | Let go. | (德语)放开他 |
[2:02:17] | As Stanley said to Livingstone,Lieutenant Aldo Raine, l presume? | (英语)就像电影里史丹利对李文斯顿说的那样 我猜你就是艾尔多・雷恩中尉吧? |
[2:02:23] | Hans Landa. | 你是汉斯・兰达 |
[2:02:26] | You’ve had a nice long run, Aldo. | 你活跃了很久嘛,艾尔多 |
[2:02:30] | Alas, you’re now in the hands of the SS. | 可惜现在落到党卫军手中 |
[2:02:33] | My hands to be exact. | 确切地说是我手中 |
[2:02:34] | And they’ve been waiting a long time to touch you. | 大家想“碰碰”你很久了 |
[2:02:42] | Caught you flinching. | 畏缩了哟 |
[2:02:48] | ALDO: Touch me again,Kraut-burger. | 再来碰我啊,你个泡菜饼 |
[2:03:06] | ALDO: Utivich?UTlVlCH: ls that you, Lieutenant? | (艾:)尤特维奇? (尤:)中尉,是你吗? |
[2:03:08] | ALDO: Yeah. | 是 |
[2:03:10] | UTlVlCH: Do you know what happened to Donny? | 你知道唐尼怎样了? |
[2:03:12] | Omar? | 欧玛呢? |
[2:03:14] | -The woman? -ALDO: No, l do not. | 还有那个女的? 不,我不知道 |
[2:04:03] | Tell me, Aldo,if l were sitting where you’re sitting, | (英语)告诉我,艾尔多,要是换了我坐在你的位置 |
[2:04:07] | would you show me mercy? | 你会对我仁慈吗? |
[2:04:13] | Nope. | 不会 |
[2:04:15] | What is that English expression about shoes and feet? | 英语里有句鞋和脚的俗语怎么说来着? |
[2:04:18] | ”Looks like the shoe is on the other foot.”Yeah, l was Just thinking that. | 貌似是“鞋子在别人脚上”,我正好想到这句 (含义:风水轮流转) |
[2:04:22] | You may leave us. | (德语)你们出去吧 |
[2:04:25] | But stay alert outside. | 注意警戒 |
[2:04:35] | So you’re Aldo the Apache. | 你就是绰号“恶棍”的艾尔多 |
[2:04:39] | -So you’re The Jew Hunter. -l’m a detective. | 你就是“犹太猎人” 实际上我是个侦探 |
[2:04:42] | A damn good detective. | 很他妈厉害的侦探 |
[2:04:44] | Finding people is my specialty, | 找人是我的专长 |
[2:04:46] | so naturally, l worked for the Nazis finding people. | 所以很自然地,我就专门替纳粹找人了 |
[2:04:48] | And, yes, some of them were Jews.But Jew Hunter? | 没错,我找的有些是犹太人,但硬要说我是“犹太猎人”? |
[2:04:53] | Just a name that stuck. | 这名字看来是甩不掉了 |
[2:04:55] | Well, you do have to admit, it is catchy. | 不过你得承认,这名字很好记 |
[2:04:59] | Do you control the nicknames your enemies bestow on you? | 敌人替你取的绰号,你能左右得了吗? |
[2:05:03] | Aldo the Apache and the Little Man? | “恶棍”艾尔多和“小矮子”? |
[2:05:06] | What do you mean the Little Man? | “小矮子”,什么意思? |
[2:05:08] | Germans’ nickname for you. | 德军替你取的绰号 |
[2:05:10] | The Germans’ nickname for me is the Little Man? | 德军给我的绰号是“小矮子”? |
[2:05:14] | And as if to make my point, l’m a little surprised how tall you were in real life. | 其实我对你的身高还有点惊讶呢 |
[2:05:18] | l mean, you’re a little fellow,but not circus-midget little, | 你虽然不高,但也不是马戏团的侏儒 |
[2:05:21] | as your reputation would suggest. | 完全不符合你的绰号 |
[2:05:23] | Where’s my men? | 我的手下呢? |
[2:05:25] | Where’s Bridget von Hammersmark? | 布莉姬・范・海慕丝玛克呢? |
[2:05:30] | Well, let’s Just say,she got what she deserved. | 姑且说,她得到应有的惩罚了 |
[2:05:36] | And when you purchase friends like Bridget von Hammersmark, | 买通她这种滥货色 |
[2:05:38] | you get what you pay for. | 只能说分钱分货 |
[2:05:42] | Now as far as your paesanos,Sergeant Donowitz and Private Omar… | 至于你的“意大利”同胞嘛 唐诺维兹中士和列兵欧玛… |
[2:05:47] | How you know our names? | 你怎么知道我们的名字? |
[2:05:49] | Lieutenant Aldo, | 艾尔多中尉 |
[2:05:53] | if you don’t think l wouldn’t interrogate | 如果你认为我不懂得盘问那些 |
[2:05:54] | every single one of your swastika-marked survivors, | 额头被你刻上纳粹记号的幸存者 |
[2:06:00] | we simply aren’t operating on the level of mutual respect l assumed. | 我们之间,就没有我所期待的互相尊重 |
[2:06:04] | No, l guess not. | 对,没有 |
[2:06:06] | Well, back to the whereabouts of your two ltalian saboteurs. | 回到你那两名意大利破坏分子的下落 |
[2:06:14] | As of this moment, | 到这一刻为止 |
[2:06:16] | both Omar and Donowitz should be sitting in the very seats we left them in. | 他们应该都还坐在我们默许的座位上 |
[2:06:21] | Double-zero 23 and double-zero 24,if my memory serves. | 如果没记错,是0023和0024号座位 |
[2:06:26] | Explosives still around their ankles,still ready to explode. | 他们的脚踝还绑着炸药,随时都能引爆 |
[2:06:29] | And your mission,some would call a terrorist plot, | 至于你们的任务 或者说是恐怖活动 |
[2:06:32] | as of this moment, is still a go. | 目前仍可以顺利实行 |
[2:06:35] | That’s a pretty exciting story.What’s next? Eliza on Ice? | 真是令人振奋的故事 接下来呢?用动画片骗他们出来? |
[2:06:38] | However, | 但是 |
[2:06:42] | all l have to do is pick up this phone right here, inform the cinema, and your plan is kaput. | 只要我拿起电话,通知影院,你的计划就泡汤了 |
[2:06:50] | lf they’re still here, and if they’re still alive,and that’s one big if, | 我们大大地假设一下,假设他们还在,他们还活着, |
[2:06:57] | there ain’t no way you’re going to take them boys without setting off them bombs. | 你想拿下他们,他们就会先引爆炸药 |
[2:07:00] | l have no doubt. | 这我毫不怀疑 |
[2:07:02] | And, yes, some Germans will die.Yes, it will ruin the evening. | 当然,会死几个德国人,会毁了这个美好的夜晚 |
[2:07:05] | And, yes, Goebbels will be very, very, very mad at you | 戈培尔会非常非常恨你 |
[2:07:08] | for what you’ve done to his big night. | 你毁了他如此重要的夜晚 |
[2:07:12] | But you won’t get Hitler,you won’t get Goebbels, | 不过你杀不了希特勒,杀不了戈培尔, |
[2:07:14] | you won’t get Goring,and you won’t get Bormann. | 杀不了戈林,杀不了鲍曼 |
[2:07:17] | And you need all four to end the war. | 你得把这四个人全杀死才能结束战争 |
[2:07:21] | But if l don’t pick up this phone right here, | 但要是我不拿起这电话 |
[2:07:25] | you may very well get all four. | 你就能把他们四个全干掉 |
[2:07:28] | And if you get all four, you end the war | 如果你把他们四个全干掉,你就结束了战争 |
[2:07:34] | tonight. | 就在今晚 |
[2:07:37] | So, gentlemen, | 所以,各位 |
[2:07:39] | let’s discuss the prospect of ending the war tonight. | 让我们展望一下今晚结束战争的可能 |
[2:07:45] | So, the way l see it, | 照我来看 |
[2:07:47] | since Hitler’s death or possible rescue rests solely on my reaction, | 希特勒的生死完全取决于我的应对 |
[2:07:52] | if l do nothing, | 如果我坐视不管 |
[2:07:54] | it’s as if l’m causing his death even more than yourselves. Wouldn’t you agree? | 我比你们更像是杀死他的人,你同意吗? |
[2:07:59] | l guess so. | 我猜是吧 |
[2:08:03] | How about you, Utivich? | 你呢,尤特维奇? |
[2:08:05] | l guess so, too. | 我想也是 |
[2:08:12] | Gentlemen, l have no intention of killing Hitler and killing Goebbels and killing Goring and killing Bormann, | 各位,我并不想杀死希特勒,杀死戈培尔,杀死戈林,杀死鲍曼 |
[2:08:17] | not to mention winning the war single-handedly for the Allies, | 更别说拱手把胜利让给盟军, |
[2:08:19] | only later to find myself standing before a Jewish tribunal. | 然后发现自己站在犹太人的审判席上 |
[2:08:25] | lf you want to win the war tonight, | 如果你们今晚想赢得战争 |
[2:08:30] | we have to make a deal. | 我们就得谈谈条件 |
[2:08:36] | What kind of deal? | 什么样的条件? |
[2:08:37] | The kind you wouldn’t have the authority to make. | 你的权限决定不了的条件 |
[2:08:40] | However, l’m sure this mission of yours has a commanding officer. | 不过,我相信你们背后一定还有指挥官 |
[2:08:46] | A general. | 一位将军 |
[2:08:48] | l’m betting for… | 我打赌… |
[2:08:51] | OSS would be my guess. | 是战略情报局的将军 |
[2:08:57] | That’s a bingo! | 喔,那是个猜中! |
[2:09:02] | ls that the way you say it? ”That’s a bingo.” | 你们是不是这样说?“那是个猜中”? |
[2:09:05] | You Just say, ”Bingo.” | 只说“猜中”就可以了 |
[2:09:07] | Bingo! How fun. | 猜中!真好玩 |
[2:09:11] | But l digress. Where were we?Yeah! Make a deal. | 我跑题了,我们说到哪里?对,谈条件 |
[2:09:15] | Over there is a very capable two-way radio and sitting behind it | 那边,有一台很好用的双向无线电 |
[2:09:20] | is a more than capable radio operator named Hermann. | 坐在那后面的是更好用的通讯员赫曼 |
[2:09:24] | Get me someone on the other end of that radio | 帮我联络无线电那头的盟军将领 |
[2:09:26] | with the power of the pen to authorize my, | 那个有权签署我的… |
[2:09:30] | let’s call it, the terms of my conditional surrender. | 怎么说来着,“有条件的投降书”, |
[2:09:33] | lf that tastes better going down. | 如果他觉得划得来的话 |
[2:09:36] | You know, where l’m from… | 你知道,我老家那边… |
[2:09:37] | Yeah? Where is that exactly? | 耶?是哪里? |
[2:09:39] | Maynardville, Tennessee. | 田纳西州,梅纳德维尔县 |
[2:09:41] | l’ve done my share of bootlegging. | 我贩卖过私酒 |
[2:09:44] | Up there, if you engage in what the federal government calls illegal activity, | 在那里,我干的可是联邦政府所谓的违法勾当 |
[2:09:48] | but what we call Just a man trying to make a living for his family | 而我们自己认为那只是养家糊口 |
[2:09:50] | selling moonshine liquor,it behooves oneself to keep his wits. | 在月光下偷偷摸摸买卖,很能让人保持警觉 |
[2:09:56] | Long story short, we hear a story too good to be true, | 长话短说,我意思是,情况若是好得离谱 |
[2:10:00] | it ain’t. | 那就肯定有诈 |
[2:10:03] | Sitting in your chair,l would probably say the same thing, | 换作是我,我大概也会这么说 |
[2:10:06] | and 999.999 times out of a million,you would be correct. | 而百分之99.9999的时候,你说的完全没错 |
[2:10:13] | But in the pages of history,every once in a while, | 不过在历史的长河中,每隔那么一阵子 |
[2:10:17] | fate reaches out and extends its hand. | 命运之神也会偶尔伸一伸手的 |
[2:10:27] | What shall the history books read? | 今晚的历史,会怎么写? |
[2:10:56] | MAN.; I implore you.we must destroy that tower. | 求求你了,我们必须毁掉那个钟塔 |
[2:11:01] | Sarge, that tower… | 中士,那栋钟塔… |
[2:11:22] | MAN.; The tower Stands! | 钟塔还在! |
[2:11:26] | Gum? | (德语)有口香糖么? |
[2:12:14] | lt’s time. | (法语)是时候了 |
[2:12:17] | l should go lock the auditorium and take my place behind the screen. | 我去锁上大门,然后就到银幕后面去了 |
[2:14:04] | HANS: So when the military history of this night is written, | 当世人记载今晚的军事史 |
[2:14:06] | it will be recorded that l was part of Operation Kino | 我将是电影院行动的一分子 |
[2:14:10] | from the very beginning as a double agent. | 从一开始我就是双面间谍 |
[2:14:13] | Anything l’ve done in my guise as an SS Colonel | 我以党卫军上校的身份所做的一切 |
[2:14:17] | was sanctioned by the OSS as a necessary evil | 都受到战略情报局的批准,是必要的恶行, |
[2:14:20] | to establish my cover with the Germans. | 是为了掩护我的身份 |
[2:14:23] | And it was my placement of Lieutenant Raine’s dynamite | 是我把雷恩中尉的炸药 |
[2:14:26] | in Hitler and Goebbels’ opera box that assured their demise. | 安放在希特勒和戈培尔的包厢里,才确保把他们炸死 |
[2:14:30] | l informed the Fuhrer that the audience has taken their seats. | (德语)我已通知元首,观众入席了 |
[2:14:33] | He should arrive any minute. | 他应该随时就会到 |
[2:14:36] | Thank you, Hans. | 谢谢你,汉斯 |
[2:14:46] | By the way, that last part is actually true. | 顺便说一句,刚才放炸药这部分是真的 |
[2:14:49] | l want my full military pension and benefits under my proper rank. | 我要得到与我军衔相当的、全额的退伍金以及福利 |
[2:14:55] | l want to receive the Congressional Medal of Honor | 我要获得国会荣誉勋章 |
[2:14:57] | for my invaluable assistance in the toppling of the Third Reich. | 来表彰我协助推翻第三帝国不可估量的功绩 |
[2:15:02] | ln fact, l want all the members of Operation Kino | 其实我要这次行动的每个成员 |
[2:15:06] | to receive the Congressional Medal of Honor. | 都被授予国会荣誉勋章 |
[2:15:09] | Full citizenship for myself.Well, that goes without saying. | 我要完整的美国公民权,嗯,那根本不用多说 |
[2:15:13] | And l would like the United States of America | 我还希望美国政府出资 |
[2:15:16] | to purchase property for me on Nantucket lsland | 为我在南塔克特岛购置一处房产 |
[2:15:20] | as a reward for all the countless lives l’ve saved | 用于奖励我带来超乎想象的速度… |
[2:15:24] | by bringing the tyranny of the National Socialist Party to a swifter-than-imagined end. | …铲除国家社会主义党的暴政,从而拯救了无数条人命 |
[2:15:26] | Do you have all that, sir? | 您都记下来了吗,长官? |
[2:15:32] | l look forward to seeing you face to face as well, sir. | 我也很期待能和您会面,长官 |
[2:15:36] | Lieutenant Raine? Right here. | 雷恩中尉?他在这里 |
[2:15:41] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[2:15:43] | GENERAL.; Colonel Landa will put you and Private Utivich in a truck aS priSonerS. | 兰达上校会把你和尤特维奇作为战俘押上卡车 |
[2:15:47] | Then he and hiS radio operator will get in the truck and drive to our lineS. | 然后他和通讯员会把卡车开到我们的防线 |
[2:15:51] | Upon croSSing our lineS, Colonel Landa and hiS man will Surrender to you. | 一旦跨越界线,兰达上校和手下会向你投降 |
[2:15:56] | You will then take over driving of the truck | 到时你接手驾驶卡车 |
[2:15:58] | and bring them Straight to me for debriefing. IS that clear, Lieutenant? | 把他们直接带来向我报告,清楚吗,中尉? |
[2:16:02] | Yes, sir. | 是,长官 |
[2:16:03] | Over and out. | 通话完毕 |
[2:16:29] | Herr Dr. Goebbels, excuse me.Could l go out for a moment? | 戈培尔博士,真不好意思,我出去一下行么 |
[2:16:33] | Perfectly understandable, my boy. | 我完全能理解,孩子 |
[2:16:35] | You go now,and we’ll see you after the show. | 去吧,电影散场时见 |
[2:17:44] | Who is it? | (法语)哪位? |
[2:17:45] | Fredrick! | 弗德列克! |
[2:17:48] | Shit. | 该死 |
[2:17:54] | Are you the manager of this cinema?l want my money back. | 你是影院经理吗?我要退票 |
[2:17:56] | That actor in the movie stinks. | 男主角演技太烂了 |
[2:18:00] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛? |
[2:18:01] | l came to visit you. | 来看你呀 |
[2:18:04] | Can’t you see how busy l am? | 你没看到我在忙吗? |
[2:18:05] | Then allow me to lend an assist. | 那就让我来帮忙 |
[2:18:08] | Fredrick, it’s not funny, you can’t be here. | 弗德列克,这不好笑,你不能进来 |
[2:18:11] | This is your premiere,you need to be out there with them. | 这是你的首映会,你应该和他们一起 |
[2:18:16] | Normally, you would be right. | 通常情况下,你说得对 |
[2:18:18] | And for all the other films l do… | 如果换了别的电影,我会这样做的,… |
[2:18:20] | …l intend to endure evenings like tonight,in the proper spirit. | …像今晚这样的场合,我会打起精神忍耐到底 |
[2:18:25] | However, the fact remains… | 然而,问题是… |
[2:18:28] | …this film is based on my military exploits. | …这部电影是根据我的战斗事迹改编的 |
[2:18:30] | And in this case,my exploits consisted of killing many men. | 而我的事迹却是杀了很多人 |
[2:18:36] | Consequently, the part of the film that’s playing now… | 所以现在放映的这一段… |
[2:18:40] | …l don’t like watching this part. | …我不是很喜欢看 |
[2:18:43] | -l am sorry, Fredrick, but… -So, l thought… | 很抱歉,弗德列克,但… 所以… |
[2:18:45] | …l’d come up here and do what l do best… | …我就想上来做我最擅长的… |
[2:18:48] | …annoy you. | …来烦你 |
[2:18:50] | And from the look on your face,it would appear l haven’t lost my touch. | 从你的表情来看,我还是很成功的 |
[2:18:55] | Are you so used to the Nazis kissing your ass… | 你是不是太习惯了纳粹的奉承… |
[2:18:57] | …you’ve forgotten what the word ”no” means? | …以至于你忘了“不”是什么意思? |
[2:18:59] | No…you can’t be here! | 不…你不能进来! |
[2:19:01] | Now go away! | 现在就走开吧! |
[2:19:05] | Fredrick, you hurt me. | 弗德列克,你弄痛我了 |
[2:19:06] | Well, it’s nice to know you can feel something. | 好啊,很高兴得知你还有感觉 |
[2:19:12] | Even if it’s Just physical pain. | 哪怕只是肉体上的疼痛 |
[2:19:14] | l’m not a man you say, ”go away” to. | 我不是能被你喊“走开”的人 |
[2:19:17] | There’s over three hundred dead bodies in ltaly, that if they could, would testify to that! | 在意大利,有三百多具尸体可以证明这点! |
[2:19:24] | After what l’ve done for you… | 在我为你做这么多之后… |
[2:19:25] | …you disrespect me at your peril! | …你竟然还敢不尊重我! |
[2:19:28] | Lock the door. | 把门锁上 |
[2:19:29] | What? | 什么? |
[2:19:32] | Lock the door. | 把门锁上 |
[2:19:33] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多 |
[2:19:37] | Time for what? | 什么时间? |
[2:19:39] | Forget it! | 当我没说! |
[2:19:40] | –No, no, no…wait. | 别别别…等等 |
[2:19:43] | You want me to…lock the door? | 你要我…把门锁上? |
[2:19:46] | For the fifty-seventh time, yes. | 说几十遍了,是 |
[2:21:49] | When l kill that guy,you got 30 feet to get to that guard. | 我杀了那个警卫后,你要跑过10米去杀另一个 |
[2:21:51] | -Can you do it? -l have to. | 你能做得到吗? 我必须做到 |
[2:22:23] | Champagne? | 来杯香槟? |
[2:22:46] | Extraordinary my dear, simply extraordinary! | 太精采了亲爱的,真是太精采了! |
[2:22:49] | This is your finest film yet. | 这是你拍过的最好的电影 |
[2:22:52] | Thank you, my Fuhrer. | 谢谢你,元首 |
[2:22:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[2:23:17] | who wants to Send a mesage to Germany? | (英语)谁要给德国捎个信? |
[2:23:20] | I have a message for Germany. | (英语)我要给德国捎个信 |
[2:23:26] | That you are all going to die. | 那就是你们全都得死 |
[2:23:29] | Enough! Stop it! | (德语)够了!停掉! |
[2:23:31] | Turn off the proJector! | 把放映机关了! |
[2:23:32] | And I want you to look deep into the face of the Jew who’s going to do it! | (英语)我要你们仔细看着,这张将要杀死你们的犹太人的脸! |
[2:23:38] | l don’t know what’s going on.That does not belong in my movie! | (德语)我不知道是怎么回事,我的电影没有这一段! |
[2:23:40] | Marcel, burn it down. | (英语)马赛, 放火 |
[2:23:44] | Oui, Shosanna. | (法语)是,索莎娜 |
[2:24:21] | My name is ShoSanna DreyfuS, | (英语)我叫索莎娜・德瑞芙斯 |
[2:24:23] | and this is the face | 这张巨脸,就是 |
[2:24:27] | of Jewish vengeance. | 犹太人复仇的脸 |
[2:26:25] | These are the American lines, Colonel sir. | (德语)这就是美国人的控制区了,上校先生 |
[2:26:29] | Excellent, Hermann. | 太好了,赫曼 |
[2:26:35] | HANS: Hermann, uncuff them. | (英语)赫曼,解开他们的手铐 |
[2:26:55] | l’m officially surrendering myself over to you, Lieutenant Raine. | 我正式向你投降,雷恩中尉 |
[2:27:00] | We’re your prisoners. | 我们是你的战俘了 |
[2:27:03] | How about my knife? | 我的刀子呢? |
[2:27:10] | Thank you very much, Colonel. | 非常感谢,上校 |
[2:27:12] | Utivich, cuff the Colonel’s hands behind his back. | 尤特维奇,把上校反手铐起来 |
[2:27:16] | ls that really necessary? | 真的有这必要吗? |
[2:27:18] | l’m a slave to appearances. | 我非常注重形式 |
[2:27:23] | Scalp Hermann. | 剥了赫曼的头皮 |
[2:27:26] | Are you mad? | 你疯了吗? |
[2:27:28] | What have you done? | 你都做了什么? |
[2:27:31] | l made a deal with your general for that man’s life! | 我和你将军有协议,要保证这个人的性命! |
[2:27:35] | Yeah, they made that deal. But they don’t give a fuck about him. They need you. | 耶,是有这协议 不过他们才懒得鸟他,他们要的是你 |
[2:27:39] | You’ll be shot for this! | 你会因此被枪毙的! |
[2:27:41] | Nah, l don’t think so. More like chewed out.l’ve been chewed out before. | 才怪,最多被臭骂一顿而已 我已经被骂惯了 |
[2:27:46] | You know, Utivich and myself heard that deal you made with the brass. | 你知道,尤特维奇和我都听到了你那些厚颜无耻的条件 |
[2:27:51] | End the war tonight? | 今晚就能结束战争? |
[2:27:54] | l’d make that deal. | 换了我也会答应的 |
[2:27:55] | How about you, Utivich?You make that deal? | 你呢,尤特维奇?你会答应他吗? |
[2:27:57] | -l’d make that deal. -l don’t blame you. Damn good deal. | 我会的 我不责怪你,确实是他妈的好交易 |
[2:28:02] | And that pretty little nest you feathered for yourself. | 还有你替自己安置的那个漂亮的小巢穴 |
[2:28:05] | Well, if you’re willing to barbecue the whole High Command, | 不错,看在你愿意把整个德军高层都给烧烤了的份上 |
[2:28:08] | l suppose that’s worth certain considerations. | 确实值得考虑一下 |
[2:28:12] | But l do have one question. | 不过我仍有一件事不能释怀 |
[2:28:15] | When you get to your little place on Nantucket lsland, | 等你到了南塔克特岛 |
[2:28:18] | l imagine you are going to take off that handsome-looking SS uniform of yours. | 我想你一定会脱掉这身帅气的党卫军制服 |
[2:28:23] | Ain’t you? | 对吧? |
[2:28:28] | That’s what l thought. | 我就知道 |
[2:28:31] | Now, that l can’t abide. | 这我可不能容忍 |
[2:28:34] | How about you, Utivich, can you abide it? | 你呢,尤特维奇,你能容忍吗? |
[2:28:36] | Not one damn bit, sir. | 绝对不能,长官 |
[2:28:40] | l mean, if l had my way, | 我是说啊,要是能照我的意思来 |
[2:28:42] | you’d wear that goddamn uniform for the rest of your pecker-sucking life. | 你这操蛋的下半辈子最好都穿着那身军装 |
[2:28:48] | But l’m aware that ain’t practical. | 不过我知道这并不现实 |
[2:28:50] | l mean, at some point,you’re going to have to take it off. | 你迟早肯定会脱掉它 |
[2:28:53] | So, | 所以呢 |
[2:28:55] | l’m going to give you a little something you can’t take off. | 我要给你一个脱不掉的小纪念 |
[2:29:23] | You know something, Utivich? | 你知道吗,尤特维奇? |
[2:29:26] | l think this Just might be my masterpiece. | 这或许会是我的旷世之作 |
[2:29:31] | 编剧兼导演 昆汀・塔伦蒂诺 |