英文名称:Guns of the Magnificent Seven
年代:1969
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:07] | – Where is the meeting? – In the… church. | – 会在哪开 – 在… 教堂 |
[01:12] | Is Quintero with them? | 金特罗跟他们在一起吗? |
[01:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:04] | Columnal Derechal | 列队 |
[02:11] | Forward! | 前进! |
[03:37] | Senor Quintero… | 金特罗先生… |
[03:39] | for three years, they have heard nothing but talk. | 三年了 他们除了说话什么也没听进去 |
[03:45] | Now, when are we going to do something? | 那么 我们什么时候采取点行动呢? |
[03:48] | When are we going to get the soldiers off our necks? | 我们什么时候解除那些士兵的威胁? |
[03:51] | Soon, my friend. | 马上 我的朋友 |
[03:53] | Soon. But first, we must grow strong. | 很快 但是首先 我们要变的强大起来 |
[04:01] | In one week I go to Sonora to meet with the revolutionary council. | 一周内我要去索诺拉去见见革命委员会的成员 |
[04:07] | If I can show them the support of the people… | 如果我可以让他们知道人民的支持… |
[04:10] | and the young fighters in the hills… | 以及山里年青的勇士们… |
[04:13] | they promise that the generals sympathetic to our cause… | 他们保证民众… |
[04:17] | will come over to our side. | 会支持我们这一方 |
[04:21] | The presidente will run before our strength. | 总统也会在我们的力量面前落荒而逃 |
[04:25] | Then you will be free to live as men, and not as animals. | 然后你们会像个人一样自由生活而不是动物般 |
[04:32] | – And what about Lobero? – He is a bandit and a thief. | – 路培劳怎么办? – 他是一个强盗 一个小偷 |
[04:35] | It’s hard to respect the law when you feel the heel of its boot on your back. | 当法律压迫着一个人的时候 他很难去尊重法律 |
[04:40] | I’m not sure that what Lobero wants from the revolution is the same as we want. | 我不确信路培劳想从这次革命中得到的是否与我们一致 |
[04:46] | But he says he wants to help. | 但是他说过他想帮忙 |
[04:49] | And he has many guns. | 而且他有很多支枪 |
[04:51] | Do you trust him? | 你相信他吗? |
[04:53] | Only his guns. | 我只信他的枪 |
[04:57] | For the revolution I would make a bargain with the devil… | 为了这次革命我愿意和魔鬼来个交易 |
[05:01] | so why not with Lobero? | 所以路培劳为什么不行呢? |
[05:03] | Let him join us. Perhaps, after we win, he will change. | 让他加入我们吧 也许 等我们胜利后 他会改变的 |
[05:10] | Oh. It is time for me to go. | 噢 我该走了 |
[05:15] | Senor Quintero. | 金特罗先生 |
[05:18] | Please, be careful, huh? | 请一定小心 好吗? |
[05:21] | You took a big chance just coming here. | 你光来这里就冒了很大的风险 |
[05:24] | In these days, one takes a chance every time he wakes up in the morning. | 现在这个年月 一个人单是每天早晨醒来都是在冒险 |
[05:35] | Quintero! We are waiting! | 金特罗! 我们正等着了! |
[05:39] | It’s Diego. They’re all over the place. | 是迪亚戈 他们已经把这里包围了 |
[05:51] | Benito? | 贝尼托? |
[05:59] | – Is he dead? – He’s dead. | – 他死了吗? – 他已经死了 |
[06:01] | – I told you we should have brought guns. – Guns? What guns? | – 我告诉过你我们应该带些枪来的 – 枪? 什么枪? |
[06:10] | Quintero! | 金特罗! |
[06:12] | It is useless to resist. | 再抵抗下去已经没有用了 |
[06:15] | We must wait for our time. | 我们必须等待我们的机会 |
[06:19] | Take this. It will help. | 拿着这个 会有用的 |
[06:25] | Somehow, I don’t know how… | 不知怎么地 我也不知道该怎样 |
[06:29] | we will be together, eh? | 我们会在一起的 好吗? |
[06:32] | If I live. | 如果我能活着 |
[06:35] | You will live. | 你会活下去的 |
[06:38] | Quintero! I do not like to be kept waiting! | 金特罗! 我不喜欢一直等着! |
[07:40] | Look at your leader. | 看看你们的头儿 |
[07:44] | El palomito. The little dove who would be an eagle! | El palmomito 一个将来可以成为雄鹰的小鸽子! |
[07:49] | Take a good look. | 仔细看看 |
[07:52] | You will not see him again. | 你们不会再见到他了 |
[07:55] | This… this is who you follow, but you go nowhere. | 这个人…他是你们追随的人 但是你们哪儿也去不了 |
[08:00] | He talks… oh, how he talks, but he does not fight. | 他能言善辩… 噢 多好的一张嘴 可惜他不会战斗 |
[08:07] | Must we teach you again and again – to resist the president only brings death? | 难道非要我一次次强调… 再抵抗总统只能是死? |
[08:13] | Will you never learn? | 不长记性? |
[08:16] | Tie them up. | 把他们都绑起来 |
[09:05] | They have done nothing. Why make them suffer because of me? | 他们什么都没做 为什么让他们因为我而受苦? |
[09:09] | Perhaps you are right. They do nothing on the farms. They will do nothing in prison. | 也许你是对的 他们在农场什么也没做 他们在监狱也什么都不会做的 |
[09:15] | We are short on rations, so why feed stupid mouths? | 我们的供给本来就不足 为什么要养你们这些蠢人呢? |
[11:26] | Lobero. Wake up, man. Lobero. | 路培劳 醒醒 醒醒 |
[11:30] | – It’s me, Maximiliano. – Hm? | – 是我 马克西米利 – 嗯? |
[11:36] | – What happened? – Quintero’s been captured. | – 发生什么事了 – 金特罗被抓起来了 |
[11:40] | Argh! | 啊! |
[11:42] | The little dove is in the rathole! | 小鸽子进鼠穴了啊! |
[11:54] | I told you not to let him come. Nobody listens to Lobero. | 我告诉过你别让他来的 没人听路培劳的 |
[12:00] | Now we will have to get him out. | 现在我们必须把他救出来 |
[12:04] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[12:07] | But every time we do, we don’t. | 但是每次我们想这么做 我们都没做成 |
[12:09] | But every time we do, we don’t what? | 没做成什么? |
[12:13] | Every time we go in, we don’t come back. | 每次我们进去 却都没回来过 |
[12:19] | Two brothers I have lost, trying to get your uncle out. | 为了救你的叔叔 我已经失去了两个兄弟 |
[12:24] | He’s right, Lobero. We’re going to need some help. | 他说得对 路培劳 我们需要一些帮助 |
[12:28] | Need help… I have men. I have guns. | 需要帮助… 我有人手 我有枪 |
[12:31] | – That’s not enough. – It’s not enough? | – 那是不够的 – 还不够? |
[12:35] | – You have a plan? – I know someone who can help us. | – 你有计划? – 我知道一个可以帮助我们的人 |
[12:40] | Someone who can help us. | 一个可以帮助我们的人 |
[12:42] | Who is this great genius, this great man? | 这个伟大的天才是谁? |
[12:47] | I have never seen him. All I know is that he’s a friend and his name is Chris. | 我从没有见过他 我只知道他是个朋友并且他的名字是克里斯 |
[12:53] | And he will help us because he love us? | 他会因为爱我们而帮助我们? |
[12:55] | – No, no. For money. – For money? | – 不 不 为了钱 – 为了钱? |
[12:59] | – How much money? – $600. | – 多少钱? – $600 |
[13:03] | $600? | $600? |
[13:06] | – American? – American. | – 美元? – 美元 |
[13:08] | You have the money? | 你有这么多钱? |
[13:17] | What do you think, Miguel? | 你怎么看 马吉尔? |
[13:20] | – I think… – Ah! I don’t care what you think. | – 我觉得… – 噢! 我才不在乎你怎么想 |
[13:32] | OK. All right. | 那好吧 |
[13:35] | Maximiliano… | 马克西米利… |
[13:38] | you go, but you better come back… | 你去吧 但是你最好能回来… |
[13:42] | with the cannons and the guns and the dynamite and the whole shooting match. | 带着枪和炮还有火药以及所有一切 |
[14:01] | Hang him! | 吊死他! |
[14:09] | You got anything to say, stranger? | 陌生人 你有什么想说的 |
[14:13] | I said it all at my trial. You didn’t believe me then. | 我在被审判的时候都说了 但是那时你不相信我 |
[14:19] | String him up! Kill the horse thief! | 把他绑起来 杀了这个偷马贼 |
[14:24] | You, uh… you wanna know my name before you hang me? | 你 在处死我之前想知道我的名字吗 |
[14:28] | Not particularly. Just your last words. | 不怎么想 只想听听你的遗言 |
[14:31] | – I demand a re- count. – We’ve been all through that before. | – 我要求重新计票 – 这个我们都做过一遍了 |
[14:35] | It was your word against the Garrett boys, three of the finest men I know… | 你的语言与盖瑞特家的孩子相抵触 三个我所知道的最好的人… |
[14:39] | born and bred right here in this town. | 他们在这里出生长大 |
[14:41] | Three of the finest liars you know? | 你知道的三个最好的骗子? |
[14:43] | Stealing a man’s horse in this country is worse than stealing his wife. | 在这里偷别人的马比偷别人的妻子还严重 |
[14:47] | There’s been too much of this thing going on and I’m going to put a stop to it. | 现在这种事情太多了我要制止这种行为 |
[14:51] | Horse stealing or wife stealing, Judge? | 偷马还是偷老婆 法官大人? |
[14:53] | Let’s get on with it. I got some steers want brandin’. | 法官赶快完事吧 我还有些其他事要做 |
[14:56] | All right, boys. Get on with it. | 好吧 伙计们 行刑 |
[14:59] | I’m a reasonable man, Judge. | 法官 我是一个讲理的人 |
[15:03] | Give him a re- count. | 给他重新计票 |
[15:06] | All right, Coley. Whatever you say. | 好吧 克莱 无论你说什么 |
[15:10] | Everybody in favour of hanging him, say “aye” . | 所有人想吊死他的说”同意” |
[15:12] | – Aye! – Against? | – 同意! – 反对的? |
[15:24] | No. | 不同意 |
[15:28] | And who says no? | 谁说的不同意? |
[15:32] | – Me. – Just who are you to say no? | – 我 – 你是谁敢说不同意? |
[15:38] | Who do you have to be to say no to a rigged court… | 什么人才能对一个作弊的法官说不同意 |
[15:42] | stretching the neck of some poor slob? | 弄断一个可怜的笨蛋的脖子 |
[15:45] | And what would you suggest? | 你想说什么? |
[15:48] | Well, she’s just another horse. | 好吧 她只是另外一匹马 |
[15:51] | She’s nothin’ special. She… he could be anybody’s. | 她没什么特殊的 可以是随便一个人的马 |
[16:03] | This man says it’s his, huh? | 这个人说是他的? |
[16:09] | This man says it’s his. | 这个人说是他的 |
[16:12] | – One of them’s a liar. – You better prove I’m a liar. | – 他们中有一个说谎 – 你最好能证明我说谎 |
[16:16] | – I can’t do that. – Then who can? | – 这我做不到 – 谁能做到? |
[16:21] | The horse. | 这匹马 |
[16:30] | It’s all right with me, Judge. Take the horse out in the middle of the street. | 法官 我同意 把马牵到路中间 |
[17:51] | Come on, horse. | 过来 听话 |
[17:53] | Come on. Come on, horse. Come to Daddy. | 快过来 快过来 小宝贝 来爸爸这 |
[17:59] | Come on, Billy- boy. Come on. | 过来 伙计 快过来 |
[18:03] | Billy- boy. Come on, Billy- boy. Come on, Billy- boy. | 嗨 快过来 伙计 快过来 |
[18:08] | Yeah, come on, fella. | 嗨 过来 伙计 |
[18:10] | Come on, Billy- boy. Come over here. | 过来 伙计 到我这来 |
[18:15] | Come on. | 嘿 过来啊 |
[18:22] | Come on, Billy- boy. Come to Daddy. That’s it. Come on, Billy- boy. Come on. | 嘿 小宝贝 到这来 就是这样 过来 |
[18:36] | Come on, fella. Come on. | 伙计 到这里来 |
[18:39] | Yeah, attaboy. Yeah, yeah. | 就是这样 乖宝贝 对的 |
[18:45] | Well, that’s fair and square and good enough for me. Case dismissed. | 好的 对我来说这样很好也很公平 案子结束了 |
[19:02] | We’d better get outta here before they wise up. | 在他们明白过来之前我们最好离开这里 |
[19:09] | Hold it, you two! | 你们两个站住 |
[19:11] | I’m overrulin’ the judge. | 我要推翻这个法官 |
[19:15] | There’s somethin’ real snaky goin’ on. | 有什么阴险的事情在发生 |
[19:19] | I know you, Chris. | 我知道你 克里斯 |
[19:22] | A lot of people know you. | 许多人知道你 |
[19:25] | Mostly sheriffs. | 大多数警官都知道你 |
[19:29] | That’s my horse. | 这是我的马 |
[19:31] | I want him. | 我要他 |
[19:34] | And I’m gonna have him. | 而且我要拥有他 |
[19:39] | I’ll count to three. | 我数到三 |
[19:46] | They’ll draw on two. | 他们数到二就会拔枪 |
[19:51] | One… | 一… |
[19:54] | two… | 二… |
[20:24] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[20:40] | That’s my horse! Let’s get after them! | 那是我的马! 跟上他们! |
[21:04] | Is that your horse? | 那是你的马? |
[21:06] | Nope. | 不是 |
[21:09] | Coley’s the thief. Stole my horse in Dodge. Rigged faro game. | 克莱是个小偷 在道奇偷了我的马 还操纵赌博游戏 |
[21:14] | So you stole his, huh? | 所以你偷了他的马 是吗? |
[21:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:19] | Well, that’s only fair. | 是的 那很公平 |
[21:23] | You didn’t really have to call me a poor slob, did you? | 你真的不必叫我可怜的傻瓜 不是吗? |
[21:30] | Name’s Keno. | 我叫科诺 |
[21:34] | I like that better than “poor slob”. | 我更喜欢叫你”可怜的傻瓜” |
[21:37] | I know you from someplace. | 我在一些地方听说过你 |
[21:40] | Fresno, Laramie, St Joe. | 在夫勒斯诺市 拉若米尔 圣约瑟夫 |
[21:45] | You ever been a lawman? | 你曾经当过律师? |
[21:47] | – I just got out. – For what? | – 我刚不干了 – 为什么 |
[21:52] | No questions. | 别问问题 |
[21:55] | No questions. | 不问问题 |
[22:40] | Hello, Chris. | 嗨 克里斯 |
[22:42] | It sure seems to be my day for strangers. | 看来今天注定还要遇到更多陌生人啊 |
[22:47] | Oh, you were magnificent. | 噢 你太棒了刚才 |
[22:50] | Both of you. | 你们两个 |
[22:52] | There you were, standing on the scaffold… | 你们当时站在绞刑架上… |
[22:57] | alone and friendless… | 孤独无援… |
[22:59] | and the crowd is yelling “Kill him! Kill him!” | 人群们在喊”杀了他! 杀了他!” |
[23:04] | But you stand there, ready to die. | 但是你站在那 从容赴死 |
[23:10] | Proud and defiant and unafraid. | 高傲 蔑视而又无所畏惧 |
[23:16] | And suddenly there’s a voice. | 就在那时 一个声音传来 |
[23:20] | “No.” | “不同意” |
[23:22] | And Chris, Chris steps forward. | 然后 克里斯 他走上前来 |
[23:25] | As cool as the other side of the pillow. | 冷静的像石头一样 |
[23:32] | One man against a thousand. | 一个可以以一敌百的男人 |
[23:35] | Chris, I’m so glad I follow you. | 克里斯 我能跟随你太高兴了 |
[23:37] | My cousin said to me “Find a man. He’s called Chris, and he will help you.” | 我的表妹和我说 “找到一个叫克里斯的男人 他会帮助你” |
[23:43] | – Who’s your cousin? – In Mexico everyone is a cousin. | – 你表妹是谁? – 在墨西哥 每个人都是兄弟姐妹 |
[23:48] | And all the cousins are in trouble now. Big trouble. | 但是现在所有的兄弟姐妹们遇到了很大的麻烦 大麻烦 |
[23:52] | Angel Quintero has been captured. | 金特罗已经被抓起来了 |
[23:55] | He is our only leader. | 他是我们唯一的领袖 |
[23:57] | With him we are something. Without him we are nothing. | 有他在我们或许能做些事情 但没有他我们什么也做不成 |
[24:03] | He’s in prison. We need your help. | 他在监狱里 我们需要你的帮助 |
[24:07] | – Have you tried to get him out yourself? – We have the will but not the way. | – 你们试过自己救他出来吗? – 我们有这个想法但是不知道怎么做 |
[24:11] | Diego, the prison comandante – he’s a crazy one, and our hands are tied. | 迪亚戈 监狱长官… 他是个疯狂的人 我们因此而束缚了手脚 |
[24:17] | Un gato con guante no caza raton. | |
[24:23] | A cat with… with mittens doesn’t catch the rat. | 一只猫… 一只有手套但是抓不住老鼠的猫 |
[24:30] | Will you help us? | 你会帮助我们吗? |
[24:32] | I have money. | 我有钱 |
[24:35] | I have lots of money. | 我有很多钱 |
[24:37] | Here, it’s all yours. | 看 这些都是你的 |
[24:40] | – $600. – American? | – $600 – 美元? |
[24:43] | It’s American. | 是美元 |
[24:47] | This prison, is it a big one? | 这个监狱 是个大监狱吗 |
[24:49] | It’s the Cave of the Rats. It’s like a fort. | 那是”鼠穴” 那里就像是一个堡垒 |
[24:54] | I’ve heard of it. | 我听说过 |
[25:13] | I’d need help. More men. | 我需要一些帮助 我需要更多的人 |
[25:16] | We have the men. Quick with the guns, but slow with the brains. | 我们有人 四肢发达 头脑简单 |
[25:23] | Six men. | 六个人 |
[25:25] | Not enough to cause suspicion, just enough to do the job. | 不至于引起怀疑 又能完成任务 |
[25:36] | Six men. $100 a man. | 六个人 每人$100 |
[25:39] | You like? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[25:42] | Yeah… | 可以… |
[25:44] | I like. | 我同意 |
[25:48] | – It’s a deal. – Thanks. | – 成交 – 谢谢 |
[25:51] | Oh, and Chris? Chris, can I fight with you? | 哦 那克里斯呢? 克里斯 我可以和你并肩战斗吗? |
[25:56] | Oh, it’s not for the money – I could not take it – but it’s for Quintero. | 哦 那不是为了钱… 我也不能要… 只是为了金特罗 |
[26:01] | Not on the basis of what you did against Keno. | 基于你对科诺所做的看来不行 |
[26:05] | Oh, but I’m young, I’m strong, I’m angry. | 噢 但是我很年强 很强壮 而且很愤怒 |
[26:08] | And I will learn. | 并且我会学习 |
[26:10] | Besides, my cousin says that seven is a lucky number for you, no? | 而且 我妹妹说七对你来说是一个幸运数字 不是吗? |
[26:18] | – What’s your name? – Maximiliano Bienvenido O’Leary. | – 你叫什么? – 马克西米利 |
[26:22] | Why do you people always have such long names? | 为什么你们都有这么长的名字? |
[26:25] | I don’t know. Perhaps it’s because we all have such short lives. | 我不知道 也许因为我们都有着如此短暂的生命 |
[26:31] | Well, Chris? Can I fight with you? | 那 克里斯? 我可以和你并肩战斗吗? |
[26:41] | – Welcome, Max. – Thank you, Chris. | – 欢迎 小马 – 谢谢 克里斯 |
[27:12] | Cave- in! | 进洞去! |
[27:18] | Cave- in! | 进洞去! |
[27:43] | We’ll get you outta here. | 我们会把你弄出去的 |
[27:46] | We’ll get you out. We’ll get you out. | 我们会把你弄出去 会的 |
[27:54] | Hold on, we’ll get you outta here. | 坚持住 我们会把你弄出去 |
[28:08] | Get him out! Get him out! | 把他弄出去! 弄出去! |
[28:12] | Ah! | 噢! |
[29:00] | That’s great. That’s gonna cost us nothin’ but time and money. | 这很棒哈 这只会花费我们的时间和金钱 |
[29:03] | I told you it might collapse. The surface charge was too much. | 我已经告诉过你可能会塌 表面的承受的负担太大了 |
[29:07] | You’re all back and no brains, boy. So you stick your damn advice. | 你们都退缩了还没脑子 伙计 所以坚持你该死的建议去吧 |
[29:11] | The company shouldn’t hire your kind. | 公司就不该雇佣你们这种人 |
[29:13] | Pick up your card and get your butt back up in the trees where you belong… | 捡起你们的卡 然后把你们的屁股退回到你们的树上去 |
[29:20] | He ain’t worth killin’, Cassie. | 他不值得杀 凯西 |
[29:27] | I wish I was as sure of that as you are! | 我希望自己像你一样确定! |
[29:32] | You’re through, you hear? You’re through! | 你被解雇了 听到了吗 被解雇了! |
[29:35] | Get the hell off of this property before I call the sheriff! Go on! | 在我叫警察之前赶快给我滚出这里! 快! |
[29:40] | – What the hell are you doin’ here? – I’m lookin’ for you. | – 你到底在这里做什么? – 我在找你 |
[29:43] | – What’s on your mind? – I’ve got somethin’ going. | – 你在想什么 – 我有些事情 |
[29:47] | I need ya. | 我需要你 |
[29:50] | – Who is this? – Name’s Keno. | – 这是谁? – 叫科诺 |
[29:56] | This is a rough go, huh, Cassie? | 这是个糟糕的离开啊 是吧 凯西 |
[29:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:01] | If I hang around here much longer, I’ll end up in jail. | 如果我再在这里逗留下去 我会死在监狱里 |
[30:05] | Wouldn’t you rather blow one up? | 你不想把某人弄死吗? |
[30:09] | – For money or for laughs? – About as much as you’d make in a year. | – 为了钱还是找乐子? – 会给你你一年挣的钱 |
[30:13] | $100. | $100 |
[30:16] | Not many laughs. | 没很多乐子 |
[30:20] | I don’t work here no more. | 我不再这里工作了 |
[30:23] | I guess I might… | 我想我会… |
[30:26] | take you up on that. | 跟着你们吧 |
[30:54] | Chris, how are ya? It’s good to see ya. | 克里斯 怎么样最近? 见到你很高兴啊 |
[30:57] | Long time. I’m sorry about your hat, stranger. | 很长时间了啊 对你的帽子很抱歉 陌生人 |
[31:00] | – Yeah, so am I. – This is my friend, Keno. | – 啊 我也是 – 这是我的朋友 科诺 |
[31:02] | Well, then you’re no stranger. Levi. | 那 现在没有陌生人了 莱维 |
[31:05] | Come on in. Get in there. | 进来吧 快进来吧 |
[31:11] | Well, sit down, sit down. | 好的 坐下 坐下 |
[31:14] | This is my… | 这是我的… |
[31:16] | This is my wife. | 这是我的妻子 |
[31:19] | She’s a good woman, but she don’t like strangers, just me. | 她是个好女人 但是她不喜欢陌生人 除了我 |
[31:24] | So I notice. | 我看出来了 |
[31:26] | Kinda surprise you a little bit that I got these shots left in me? | 我开的枪你们吓一跳吧 |
[31:29] | – You didn’t wait very long to fire ’em. – I didn’t have much time. | – 你没多等就开枪了 – 我当时没有时间 |
[31:33] | Supper’s just about ready. We’re havin’ beans. | 晚餐马上好了 吃豆子 |
[31:36] | – Hope you like beans. It’s all we’re havin’. – Fine, fine. | – 希望你们喜欢豆子 这只有豆子了 – 没问题 好的 |
[31:39] | Milk for the kids. No whisky. We can’t afford it. | 牛奶是给孩子的 没有威士忌 我们买不起 |
[31:42] | – Land does look a little tough and dry. – It’s like jerky. Dry well don’t help none. | – 地看起来有点干旱 – 就像牛肉干 井干枯了 一点用没有了 |
[31:47] | – Why don’t you dig a new one? – No time. I gotta feed the family first. | – 为什么不挖一个新的? – 没时间 我得首先养家 |
[31:54] | Would $100 help? | $100 有帮助吗? |
[32:15] | – What’s the action? – Prison break. In Mexico. | – 什么活? – 越狱 在墨西哥 |
[32:25] | No, Chris. | 这不行 克里斯 |
[32:28] | I’ve packed all that in. | 我已经洗手不干了 |
[32:32] | I do my talkin’ with my… | 现在我大部分只是… |
[32:34] | mouth now, mostly. | 说说而已了 |
[32:38] | Besides, I’m too old. | 再说 我太老了 |
[32:40] | It’s time for a- settin’ and a- lookin’. | 是时候安定下来过日子了 |
[32:44] | Most of the time, anyway. | 大部分时间 总之 |
[32:48] | $100 would dig you a new well. | $100 够你打个新井的了 |
[32:51] | Buy you a lot of staples. | 能买很多粮食 |
[32:57] | I ain’t as fast as I used to be. | 我不像以前那么快了 |
[32:59] | You’re probably a lot smarter. And you look just as tough. | 你也许更聪明了 你看起来还是很厉害 |
[33:09] | Well, what do you say we find out the way we used to? | 你觉得我们按我们过去的方法决定怎么样? |
[33:13] | One… two… three. 1… 2… 3… | |
[33:31] | I think you’re just bein’ kind to me, Chris. In more ways than one. | 我觉得你只是让着我 克里斯 以各种方式 |
[33:36] | No, I’ve got guns. | 没有 我有枪 |
[33:39] | But nobody handles a knife like you do. | 但没人像你用刀这么好 |
[33:42] | – Beans, Mr Morgan? – Beans, Mrs Morgan. | – 是豆子吗?摩根先生 – 是豆子 摩根女士 |
[33:47] | I’ll think it over. | 我会想想的 |
[34:51] | Buffalo Ben, is he? Never heard of him. | 他是水牛本吗? 从没听说过这个人 |
[35:07] | It ain’t all that hard to shoot at somethin’ that don’t shoot back. I don’t like rebs. | 要射中不会反过来射你的东西不是很难嘛 另外我不喜欢南方士兵 |
[35:12] | I think I just might shoot the buttons right off of that mangy uniform. | 我想我要立刻射掉那污秽制服上的扣子 |
[35:47] | Now you better get your friend to the doctor. | 现在你最好带你朋友去看医生 |
[35:54] | It’s just a part of the show, folks. Just a part of the show. | 乡亲们 这只是表演的一部分 只是表演的一部分 |
[35:59] | Step right over here and meet God and Billy Joe Hatfield for only ten cents. | 只要10分钱来这看看上帝和比利乔哈费尔得 |
[36:04] | One thin dime, the tenth part of a dollar. | 只是小小的一毛钱 一块钱的十分之一 |
[36:07] | Yes, sir, folks. The one and only Billy Joe… | 是的乡亲们 我们唯一的比利乔… |
[36:11] | direct from a colossal and successful tour… | 直接来自一个巨大的成功的巡演… |
[36:19] | Hello, Chris. | 你好 克里斯 |
[36:23] | Don’t you remember me? | 你不记得我了吗? |
[36:33] | Slater. | 斯莱特 |
[36:38] | It’s… it’s useless, Chris. | 这个… 没用了 克里斯 |
[36:44] | It’s just about as useless as I am. | 跟我一样没用 |
[36:47] | I’ve seen phoney acts, friend, but you’re not one of ’em. | 朋友 我见过许多假的表演 但你不是 |
[36:50] | You’re damn right I’m not, friend. | 你太对了 我的朋友 |
[36:53] | – Slater, this is Keno. – Slater. | – 斯莱特 这是科诺 – 斯莱特 |
[36:56] | I’m a freak, Keno. I’m a half- man, half- gun. | 我是一个怪物 基诺 我是半人 半枪 |
[37:01] | I can’t whip a six- year- old girl in a fair fight… | 在一场公平打斗中我不能打一个六岁的小女孩 |
[37:04] | but I can blow a man’s eyeballs out at a hundred yards in a sandstorm. | 但我能在沙尘天气中百码打中一个人的眼球 |
[37:11] | Yes, sir, I’m a real attraction. | 是的先生 我很受欢迎 |
[37:15] | This is a tough way to make a livin’. | 日子不好过啊 |
[37:17] | You know a better? | 你知道怎样日子能好过点? |
[37:20] | Better than this. | 比这好点 |
[37:22] | Chris, nobody ever heard of a one- armed gunny. | 克里斯 没人听过独臂的枪手 |
[37:28] | Not until just now. | 马上他们就要听过了 |
[37:36] | Can we see you in town later? | 待会能在城里见你吗? |
[37:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:50] | You ain’t just feelin’ sorry for me? | 你不是只是同情我? |
[38:02] | A wife and a gaggle of kids. So you sold out, Levi? | 一个老婆以及一个小屁孩 你卖掉了 莱维? |
[38:05] | No, no. I bought in. | 没有 我买入了 |
[38:08] | No, it takes a man my age to appreciate a real woman. She’s worth it, too. | 要像我这种年纪才能欣赏一个女人 她也值得欣赏 |
[38:13] | I appreciate ’em, Levi, every one I ever had. I just appreciated the hell out of ’em. | 我感激我遇到的所有女孩们 利瓦伊 感激的要死 |
[38:18] | I don’t think you ever met a real woman, nino. | 我认为你没遇到过一个真正的女人 尼诺 |
[38:22] | – Except maybe your mama. – Yeah. | – 或许除了你妈妈 – 是啊 |
[38:26] | Los hombres tienen que pelear, las mujeres tienen que llorar. | 男人战斗 女人哀悼 |
[38:36] | The… the men have to fight and the women have to cry. | 那个… 男人只能战斗 女人只能哭泣 |
[38:45] | I was lonely. I wanted to say something in my own language. | 我很孤单 我想用我的语言说点东西 |
[38:50] | Why, Max, do men have to fight and women have to cry? | 为什么 马克思 男人必须打斗 女人必须哭泣? |
[38:56] | I don’t know, Chris. It’s just a saying. | 我不知道 克里斯 只是个谚语 |
[39:02] | Comin’ out. | 来了 |
[39:08] | Oh. | 哦 |
[39:10] | I wish this was for real money. | 希望这是玩真的 |
[39:14] | Well, it won’t be long. | 不会太久的 |
[39:17] | $100. I’ve never even seen that much money before. | $100 这辈子没见过这么多钱 |
[39:22] | Sure buy a lot of watermelon. | 肯定能买好多西瓜了 |
[39:32] | You’re about to get yourself all busted up, boy. | 孩子你这是要找死吗? |
[39:36] | Your rag arm. If you weren’t a cripple I’d break your back. | 你个烂人 你要不是残疾 我会打断你的背 |
[39:41] | It was a joke, Cassie. A joke, that’s all. | 只是开个玩笑 凯西 只是一个玩笑 |
[39:46] | I don’t see nobody laughin’. | 我可没见什么人笑 |
[39:50] | Maybe it was a bad joke. | 也许这是个烂笑话 |
[39:56] | It was a bad joke. Let him go, Cassie. | 只是个烂笑话 放开他 凯西 |
[40:10] | Queen bets. | 来玩一玩 |
[40:13] | – In for one. – Yeah. | – 压一个 – 好的 |
[40:16] | – I call. – Yeah. | – 我跟 – 好 |
[40:19] | – Comin’ round again. Ace with the queen. – Here we go. | – 再来一圈 A Q – 我们走 |
[40:24] | – Yeah. – Jack, seven, ten. | – 好 – J 7 10 |
[40:26] | May I have a word with you, Chris? | 克里斯 能和你单独谈谈吗? |
[40:33] | These are my friends, PJ. | PJ 这些都是我的朋友 |
[40:37] | Queen, ace bets one. | Q和A 赌一个 |
[40:43] | – Call. – Hear you’re lookin’. | – 跟 – 听说你在招人 |
[40:47] | – I’m lookin’. – Well, I’m askin’. | – 我是在招人 – 我想加入 |
[41:02] | You sure you’re up to it, PJ? | 你确定你想干 PJ? |
[41:07] | Yeah, I’m up to it. | 是的 我想干 |
[41:09] | You wanna know what it is? | 你想知道是什么活吗? |
[41:14] | Well, if you’re in, it’s all right with me. | 如过你能干 我也没问题 |
[41:17] | You wanna know the money? | 你想知道报酬多少? |
[41:20] | Whatever you say. | 你说多少就是多少 |
[41:28] | There’s a seat open over here, PJ. | 这有个空位 PJ |
[41:48] | Seven here. | 一张7 |
[43:34] | Hurry up. Come on. | 快点 跟上 |
[43:37] | Speed it up. Move it. Get in the wagon. | 快点 赶紧的 上车 |
[44:21] | Papa! Papa! | 爸爸! 爸爸! |
[44:23] | Papa! Papa! | 爸爸! 爸爸! |
[44:26] | Hijo. | 天啊 |
[44:31] | Get back! Get in the wagon! | 回去! 回车上去! |
[44:34] | Get back! Get back! | 回去! 回去! |
[44:40] | – Leave him alone! – Get back! | – 别管他! – 回去! |
[45:03] | Diaz, go get the colonel quickly. | 迪亚兹 快点去找上校 |
[45:09] | My son, it’s been such a long time. | 我的孩子 好久了啊 |
[45:20] | Come on, old man. Get in the wagon! | 快点 老头 上车 |
[45:23] | And you, boy, go to hell. | 你 小孩 滚一边去 |
[45:26] | He’s our prisoner. They have to go back. | 他是我们的囚犯 他们必须回去 |
[45:32] | I’m warning you, sir. Get out of my way. | 我警告你 一边去 |
[46:08] | Where do you live? | 你住哪? |
[46:11] | In the hills. | 在这山里 |
[46:14] | Have you no home? | 你没家吗? |
[46:17] | They burned it. | 被他们烧了 |
[46:21] | Where will you go? | 你要去哪? |
[46:23] | To find my father. | 去找我爸爸 |
[46:26] | Well, maybe we can help you. | 好吧 也许我们能帮你 |
[46:30] | Why do you want to help me? | 你们为什么要帮我? |
[46:39] | You ask too many questions. | 你问题问太多了 |
[46:41] | – I asked only one. – Then I will ask one. | – 我只问了一个 – 那我也问一个 |
[46:45] | Where will you go if not with us? | 如果你不跟我们走你去哪? |
[47:10] | I will ride with him. | 我跟他一起骑 |
[47:48] | – What is your name? – Levi Morgan. What’s yours? | – 你叫什么? – 莱维摩根 你呢 |
[47:51] | – Emiliano Zapata. – I’ll call you Emil. | – Emiliano Zapata – 我叫你艾米尔吧 |
[47:54] | – I’ll call you Levi. – All right. | – 我叫你莱维 – 好的 |
[48:21] | He’s the one I told you about. | 他就是我跟你讲过的那个人 |
[48:27] | There he is. The one I told you about. | 他就是 我跟你讲过的那个 |
[48:34] | Do you not know interfering with a federal guard is a prison offence? | 你难道不知道干涉一个联邦守卫是对监狱的冒犯吗? |
[48:39] | I made a mistake. You have my apologies, Colonel. | 我犯了个错 在此道歉 上校 |
[48:43] | Next time you will act differently? | 下次你不会这么做了? |
[48:45] | You may be sure of that, Colonel. A lot differently. | 请您放心上校 绝对不这么干了 |
[48:49] | – What are you looking for here? – Silver. | – 你们在这找什么? – 银子 |
[48:53] | – What else? – Gold? | – 还有什么? – 金子? |
[48:57] | Without supplies? No food or tools? | 没有供给? 没有食物工具? |
[49:00] | You hunt silver with a gun? You shoot it like an animal? | 你用枪找银子?你像射动物样射银子? |
[49:04] | No, we thought we would get our supplies here. | 没有 我们想我们能从这弄到供给 |
[49:07] | There is nothing here, senor. No silver in the hills – only rebels. | 这里什么也没有 先生 山里没银子… 只有反叛者 |
[49:12] | I’m glad you told us that, Colonel. | 很高兴你告诉我们 上校 |
[49:15] | If we see any rebels, we’ll report them to you. | 如果我们见到了叛军 我们会给您报告的 |
[49:18] | You will not stay long, senor. | 你不会呆久的 先生 |
[49:20] | Only until we get what we came for. | 直到拿到我们来这要拿的东西 |
[49:23] | I trust that will be soon. | 我相信很快的 |
[49:25] | We all do, Colonel. | 我们都相信 上校 |
[49:46] | Una mona se vista de seda, mona se queda. | Una mona se vista de seda, mona se queda. |
[49:52] | A pig without armour is still but a pig. | 没有盔甲的猪仍是一头猪 |
[50:19] | Here comes Maximiliano! | 马克西米利来了! |
[50:23] | Maximiliano! Maximiliano! | 马克西米利! 马克西米利! |
[50:27] | Over here, Maximiliano! | 到这里 马克西米利 |
[50:51] | I see and you see. | 都看到了 |
[50:53] | All the young men are hidden in the hills. | 所有年轻人都躲在山里 |
[50:57] | They’ll come down when Quintero is free and not before. | 只有金特罗自由了他们才会出去 |
[52:01] | No, no, no. So, so, so, so, so, so. | 别 别 这样 嗯… |
[52:20] | Oh, oh, oh. | 噢 噢 噢 |
[52:23] | Yeah. | 爽 |
[52:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:29] | – Gracias. – De nada. | – 谢谢 – 不用 |
[52:39] | It’s Lobero. | 是路培劳 |
[52:44] | – Is that a welcome party or a lynch party? – With Lobero, you never can tell. | – 那是欢迎会还是行刑会? – 你永远不知道路培劳要干什么 |
[53:07] | $600. | $600 |
[53:09] | American. | 美元 |
[53:13] | Where are the cannons? The guns? The dynamite? | 大炮呢? 枪呢? 炸药呢? |
[53:18] | Is this, these few men… | 就这几个人… |
[53:23] | this is what you bring to take our little dove from Diego? | 这就是你找来的救人的人? |
[53:27] | – You don’t understand, Lobero. – I understand. Does he understand? | – 你不懂 路培劳 – 我懂 他懂吗? |
[53:33] | That one? | 那个? |
[53:35] | He is the leader. | 他是头儿 |
[53:38] | I can tell. It is in the eyes. | 我认得出 从他的眼睛 |
[53:43] | Does he understand that he will have to fight against soldiers? | 他明白他要跟士兵战斗? |
[53:47] | Soldiers, not Indians with little bows and arrows. | 士兵 不是只有弓箭的印第安人 |
[53:51] | Soldiers! 10 times more than you. | 士兵!是你们的10倍之多 |
[53:55] | 20, 30 times more. | 20倍 30倍多 |
[53:58] | – He has a plan. – He has a plan? | – 他有计划 – 他有计划? |
[54:03] | He also has our money, but I am the only one that has the men and the guns. | 他还拿了我们的钱 但只有我才有人和枪 |
[54:09] | What plan? Where is this plan? | 什么计划? 计划在哪? |
[54:14] | When I’m ready, I’ll tell ya. | 我准备好了 就会告诉你 |
[54:19] | When he is ready. | 当他准备好 |
[54:22] | Not when Lobero is ready, when he is ready! | 不是当路培劳准备好 当他准备好! |
[54:25] | – Well, give him a chance, Lobero. – I do not need your advice! | – 好吧 给他一个机会 路培劳 – 我不需要你的意见! |
[54:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[54:35] | I will wait. | 我等 |
[54:37] | But not for long. | 但不会太久 |
[54:40] | Vamonosl | Vamonosl |
[54:54] | – Levi? – Huh? | – 莱维? – 嗯? |
[54:58] | Will my father ever come home? | 我爸爸还会回家吗? |
[55:01] | Oh, you bet he will. | 哦 肯定会的 |
[55:05] | – Levi? – Hm? | – 莱维? – 嗯? |
[55:09] | Will you be my father until he comes home? | 在我爸爸回来前你做我爸爸好吗? |
[55:13] | You bet I will. | 好的 |
[55:20] | – Levi? – What? | – 莱维? – 怎么啦? |
[55:23] | Why is it that people always fight? | 为什么人们要一直打仗? |
[55:27] | Well, someday you’re gonna be an old man, just like me… | 这个 有天你会跟我一样成为一个老人… |
[55:31] | and when you are you may get an answer to that question and if you do… | 那时你可能得到那个问题的答案 如果你知道了… |
[55:37] | you tell me, will ya? | 你告诉我 好吗? |
[55:39] | You bet I will. | 我会的 |
[55:49] | – Max? – Hm? | – 马克思? – 嗯? |
[55:52] | You ever been inside the rathole? | 你去过老鼠洞吗? |
[55:56] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[56:00] | Well, you will be. | 你会的 |
[56:04] | – How’s that? – We gotta get the layout. | – 为什么? – 我们得拿到布局图 |
[56:10] | How are we going to get in? | 我们怎么进去? |
[56:15] | Just ride in. | 骑马进去 |
[56:45] | I’m a freak. I’m a freak. | 我是一个怪胎 我是一个怪胎 |
[56:48] | Rag man… rag arm. | 烂人… 烂胳膊 |
[56:50] | I’m a freak. | 我是一个怪胎 |
[56:53] | Freak… freak. | 怪胎 怪胎 |
[56:56] | Freak. | 怪胎 |
[56:58] | Buffalo Ben, is he? Never heard of him. | 水牛本 是吗? 从没听过这个人 |
[57:05] | Rag arm… You’re going to get yourself all busted up, boy. | 烂胳膊… 你这是在找死 孩子 |
[57:13] | If you weren’t a cripple, I’d break your back. | 要不是你残疾 我会打断你的背 |
[57:16] | It was a joke, Cassie. A joke, that’s all. | 只是个笑话 凯西 只是个笑话 |
[57:19] | I don’t see nobody laughin’. | 我没见谁笑 |
[58:36] | We need water for our horses. | 我们需要给我们的马弄点水 |
[58:39] | You must have permission. | 你必须有许可证 |
[58:41] | Well, your colonel is an old friend. | 你的上校是我的老朋友 |
[58:46] | I will check with the sergeant. | 我跟军士确认下 |
[58:50] | Permission to water horses. | 饮马许可 |
[58:53] | Si. | Si |
[58:56] | The sergeant, he will talk to the colonel. | 中士 他会跟上校讲 |
[59:00] | It’s a nice place you’ve got here. | 你这地方不错 |
[59:02] | Thank you. The presidente himself gave us a commendation. | 谢谢 总统本人给我们了表扬 |
[59:06] | – It’s a big place. – 200 men. | – 地方很大 – 200人 |
[59:11] | Does my friend work you seven days a week? | 我的朋友让你一周七天都工作吗? |
[59:13] | It is hard work. But only six days. | 工作很苦 但只有六天 |
[59:16] | Sunday is no work. | 星期天休息 |
[59:19] | – Our wives come that day. – Early, I bet, huh? | – 我们的老婆那天过来 – 很早我猜 是吗? |
[59:23] | Unhappily, no, sir. In the afternoon after church. | 非常不幸不是的 先生 在下午礼拜之后 |
[59:27] | Some just say they are wives. | 一些人说她们是妻子 |
[59:30] | I have two. | 我有两个 |
[59:34] | – The prisoners’ wives come too? – Never. Seven days a week for them. | – 犯人的妻子也来吗? – 从不 他们一周七天工作 |
[59:40] | Well, have fun with both your wives. | 好吧 跟你的两个妻子好好玩 |
[59:59] | Ah, the treasure hunters. | 啊 寻宝人 |
[1:00:03] | You are just in time. | 来的正是时候 |
[1:00:06] | You will talk now… | 你们现在说… |
[1:00:09] | or you will never talk again. | 或者再也没机会说 |
[1:00:15] | Who are your district leaders? | 你们的地区领导是谁? |
[1:00:20] | Where are your guns? | 你们的枪在哪? |
[1:00:24] | What are your orders? | 你们接到的命令是什么? |
[1:00:39] | With what treacherous generals do you meet? | 你们跟哪个反叛的将军见面? |
[1:00:50] | I repeat, with what treacherous generals do you meet? | 我重复 你们跟哪个反叛的将军见面? |
[1:01:35] | I cannot ask your forgiveness, my friends. | 我不求你们的原谅 我的朋友 |
[1:01:39] | I can only ask it of God. | 我只能祈求上帝了 |
[1:02:59] | The ceremony is over. | 仪式结束了 |
[1:03:01] | Soon there will be another… | 很快就有另外一个 |
[1:03:04] | and another, and another, until you learn. | 以及另一个 另一个 直到你长了教训 |
[1:03:40] | Did you find your silver? | 你找到银子了吗? |
[1:03:43] | – No silver. – Where are the rest of your men? | – 没有 – 你的其他的人呢? |
[1:03:49] | In the hills. | 在山里 |
[1:03:51] | Oh, that is dangerous. The hills are full of bandits and criminals. | 哦 很危险啊 山里都是土匪和罪犯 |
[1:03:57] | You will be leaving soon? | 你们马上要离开了吗? |
[1:04:02] | Good. I would advise it. | 很好 我建议这么做 |
[1:04:05] | I have advised it before. | 我以前建议过 |
[1:04:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:04:15] | Very few men have impressed me as you have, Colonel. | 很少有人像您一样给我留下这么深刻的印象 上校 |
[1:04:36] | Lieutenant. | 中尉 |
[1:04:40] | Did you notice anything… anything unusual? | 你注意到什么不寻常的事了吗? |
[1:04:43] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[1:04:46] | That is why you are not a colonel. | 那就是为什么你不是上校 |
[1:04:49] | They did not water their horses. | 他们没有饮马 |
[1:04:51] | Why did they come here? | 他们为什么来这里 |
[1:05:07] | You’ve seen what I’ve seen, except in the prison. | 你们都看到我见过的东西 除了监狱 |
[1:05:11] | You should be glad you didn’t see it. | 你们应该高兴你们没看到 |
[1:05:16] | That’s 200 of ’em. | 他们有200人 |
[1:05:19] | – That’s thirty to one. – Thin odds. | – 30比1 – 几率很小 |
[1:05:22] | What about Lobero? | 路培劳怎么处理? |
[1:05:25] | You never can tell with him. He changes like the wind. | 你永远不能跟他谈 他跟风一样善变 |
[1:05:28] | – Without him, we might be dead. – Even with him, we might be. | – 没有他 我们也许会死 – 就算加上他 我们也可能死 |
[1:05:33] | You want out? Nobody told you it would be easy. You’re being paid to do a job. | 你不想干了? 没人说过简单 你是收了钱在做事 |
[1:05:38] | I’m gonna do what I have to do, you’re gonna do what you have to do. | 我会做我必须做的 你必须做你必须做的 |
[1:05:46] | Anybody that wants out is out. | 不想干的人就走吧 |
[1:06:58] | When do we fight? | 我们何时战斗? |
[1:07:00] | Ask Chris. | 问克里斯 |
[1:07:05] | You. | 你 |
[1:07:08] | You have looked. You have seen. | 你都看到了 |
[1:07:11] | What do you wait for? | 你在等什么? |
[1:07:14] | I say attack, now. | 我说现在进攻吧 |
[1:07:18] | You have been paid. | 你收了钱的 |
[1:07:20] | Earn it. You have taken the money, but you do not deliver the goods. | 挣来的 你收了钱 但你没送货 |
[1:07:27] | What do you know of this land? | 你知道这片地的什么? |
[1:07:30] | Of my people and their needs? | 我的人民以及他们的需求? |
[1:07:38] | You are nothing but a stinking hired killer. | 你除了是一个臭名昭著的雇佣杀手什么也不是 |
[1:07:43] | You say you have a plan. | 你说你有计划 |
[1:07:45] | What is this plan for my people? | 给我的人的计划是什么 |
[1:08:01] | You’re not one of your people. | 你不是你的人的一员 |
[1:08:09] | You are a liar and a coward. | 你是一个骗子还是懦夫 |
[1:08:12] | If you move any way but backwards, then you lose that eye. | 敢往前走 你眼睛就没了 |
[1:08:18] | Now get outta here. | 滚吧 |
[1:08:37] | Vamonosl | 我们出发 |
[1:08:39] | Ha! Ha! | 驾! 驾! |
[1:08:56] | There go our troops. | 这就是我们的军队 |
[1:09:16] | Emil, are you sure this is the way? | 诶米尔 你确定是这条路? |
[1:09:20] | I am sure. I think. | 我想我确定 |
[1:09:24] | – There are gonna be three wagons? – That’s what I saw before. | – 有三辆马车? – 那是我之前见到的 |
[1:09:30] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[1:09:33] | I don’t believe him. Lobero. | 我不相信他 路培劳 |
[1:09:36] | – About what? – The money. | – 关于什么? – 钱 |
[1:09:38] | You do not help us only because of the money. | 你不是只为了钱才帮我们 |
[1:09:41] | Do you, Chris? | 你呢 克里斯? |
[1:09:45] | Like Max says, you ask too many questions. | 像马克思说的 你问问题太多了 |
[1:11:09] | Drop it! | 放下枪! |
[1:11:14] | – Vamonos, vamonos. – Amigos, atras, atras. | – 出发 出发 – 人 被引来了 被引来了 |
[1:11:17] | Atras, atras. | 来了 来了 |
[1:11:25] | Come on! Move it! | 快! 出来! |
[1:11:28] | Let’s go! Everybody out. | 出来! 都出来 |
[1:11:33] | Vamonos, vamonos. Rapido, rapido. | 出发 出发 快 快 |
[1:11:36] | Rapidol Vamonos. | 快出发 |
[1:11:39] | – Vamonos, vamonos. – Papal Papal Papal | – 出发 出发 – 爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:11:58] | Back in the wagon! | 回到马车上! |
[1:12:01] | Come on! Get in there! Get back in the wagon! | 快点! 进去! 回马车! |
[1:12:06] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[1:12:15] | Come on! | 上去! |
[1:12:18] | And you, and you, and you… | 你 你 你 |
[1:12:41] | Now we got somethin’ to work with. It cuts the odds. Not much, but some. | 现在我们有活干了 减小了点可能性 不多 但有一点 |
[1:12:45] | Chris, I have 20 men. One for each rifle and each horse. They’re ready to fight. | 克里斯 我有20个人 每人一匹马一把枪 他们准备好战斗了 |
[1:12:50] | – But can they? – Well, they’re young, strong, angry… | – 但他们能? – 他们年轻 强壮 而且充满愤怒 |
[1:12:53] | – And they will learn, huh? – Right. | – 还有他们会张教训 是吧? – 是的 |
[1:12:56] | Get on the horses! | 上马! |
[1:13:44] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[1:13:49] | Drink. | 喝啊 |
[1:13:56] | It is hot. | 有点热 |
[1:14:01] | It is good for you. | 对你有好处 |
[1:14:06] | You are skinny. | 你太瘦了 |
[1:14:10] | You could be such a fine- looking man. | 你本是一个很帅的人啊 |
[1:14:15] | You have a good face. | 你的脸很漂亮 |
[1:14:21] | Did your mother never feed you? | 你妈从不喂你? |
[1:14:29] | Maybe I should fatten you up. | 也许我该把你养肥 |
[1:14:40] | About last night… | 关于昨夜… |
[1:14:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:48] | – But of all of ’em, why you? – I was the closest. | – 但是所有人中为什么是你? – 我离得最近 |
[1:14:53] | This uniform didn’t bother you none? | 这套制服不再让你反感了? |
[1:14:57] | Why should it? | 为什么会? |
[1:15:00] | It’s dead, man. | 它死了 |
[1:15:02] | You’re wearing a shroud. | 你穿着一个寿衣 |
[1:15:08] | You don’t know what it’s like, Cassie. | 你不知道这是什么滋味 凯西 |
[1:15:12] | Bein’ lonely an’ all. | 一直这么孤独 |
[1:15:16] | People look at ya like you’re some sort of animal. | 人们看你就像你是某种动物 |
[1:15:19] | Slater, you are an amateur. | 斯莱特 你太不成熟了 |
[1:15:22] | You don’t know what being lonely really is. | 你不知道什么才是真正的孤独 |
[1:15:25] | If it’s conversation you’re looking for, tell me how you got to be a cripple… | 如果你只是找话 告诉我你怎么瘸的… |
[1:15:29] | and I’ll tell you all about bein’ black. | 然后我会告诉你作为黑人的滋味 |
[1:15:56] | – Do they always cover the wagons? – Yes. | – 他们经常盖住马车? – 是的 |
[1:15:59] | To keep the sulphur from blowing away in the wind. | 为了防止硫磺被风吹走 |
[1:16:04] | – Where do they go? – To the railroad. | – 他们去哪? – 去铁路 |
[1:16:07] | – How far? – Two, maybe three miles. | – 多远? – 2 也许3英里路 |
[1:16:12] | – Every day? – Sometimes twice. | – 每天? – 有时一天两次 |
[1:16:17] | – What’s at the railroad? – A small place. | – 铁路上有什么? – 一个小地方 |
[1:16:20] | An office for the railroad and a cantina for the federales. | 一个铁路的小办公室以及一个给联邦军队的小酒吧 |
[1:16:55] | Our Father, who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name… | 我们的天父 愿人以你的名为圣 |
[1:17:22] | – How’s it goin’? – Rough. | – 如何? – 不好弄 |
[1:17:28] | They wanna learn. I’ve tried to teach ’em. Some of ’em could be damn good. | 他们想学 我试着教他们 他们有些能变得很好 |
[1:17:32] | But we need more time. | 但我们需要更多时间 |
[1:17:36] | There’s no more time. Tomorrow’s ladies’ day at the rathole. | 没有时间了 明天就是拉斯勒的女士开饭日 |
[1:17:40] | They’ll hardly be in a fightin’ mood. | 他们都没有战斗的欲望 |
[1:17:43] | Too bad Lobero isn’t. We could still use him. | 路培劳要是在就好了 我们还能用他 |
[1:17:48] | I don’t think you’d like him ridin’ behind ya. | 我认为你不会喜欢他在你后面 |
[1:17:51] | Gabriel. | 加布里埃尔 |
[1:17:53] | – Just in case. – No, Chris. We made a deal. It’s yours. | – 只是以防万一 – 不 克里斯 我们达成了交易 这是你的 |
[1:17:59] | When you get Quintero back, we get that back. | 当金特罗回来时 我们再拿 |
[1:18:33] | – Chris? – Yeah? | – 克里斯? – 嗯? |
[1:18:35] | Can I go with you tomorrow? | 我明天能跟你一起去吗? |
[1:18:38] | – No. – Why not? | – 不行 – 为什么? |
[1:18:41] | You’re too little. | 你太小了 |
[1:18:48] | Chris? | 克里斯? |
[1:18:51] | Mm- hm? | 嗯? |
[1:18:52] | How big do you have to be to die? | 要多大才能去死? |
[1:19:04] | Go to bed, Emil. | 睡觉去 艾米丽 |
[1:19:20] | You scared, reb? | 你害怕吗? |
[1:19:23] | No. | 不 |
[1:19:26] | I am. | 我很害怕 |
[1:19:29] | You just don’t give a damn. Ain’t that about it, Slater? | 你不在乎 是吧 斯莱特 |
[1:19:33] | No, you just don’t believe in life after birth. | 不 你只是在出生后不相信生命 |
[1:19:38] | Do you? | 你呢? |
[1:19:42] | Did once. | 有过一次 |
[1:19:46] | Now I can’t even get a job to support my wife and kids. | 现在我甚至不能找到份养家糊口的工作 |
[1:19:49] | And you think you’ve got troubles? | 你认为你陷入困难了? |
[1:19:52] | You could have been a black one- armed gunny. | 你本可以可以成为一个黑人独臂枪手 |
[1:20:01] | You got a wife and kids? | 你有老婆小孩? |
[1:20:05] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[1:20:12] | She found a whole man. | 她找到了个正常人 |
[1:20:15] | Well, I guess that makes her about half a woman. And you’re better off, boy. | 好吧 我想他让她成了半个女人 小孩子们 你们最好走开 |
[1:20:44] | These people… | 这些人… |
[1:20:47] | they got you hooked. | 你被他们牵绊了 |
[1:20:53] | No man gets hooked unless he wants to be hooked. | 没人能被牵绊除非他想 |
[1:20:58] | Besides, what else is there? | 另外 那里还有什么? |
[1:21:01] | There’s no more open land. | 没有更多开阔的土地 |
[1:21:04] | Mountain man is dead. | 山区居民都死了 |
[1:21:06] | Buffalo are gone. Soon the horses’ll go. | 水牛没了 很快野马也没有了 |
[1:21:11] | Then it’ll be our turn. | 然后轮到我们 |
[1:21:16] | You know anybody that’ll be sorry to see you go? | 你知道所有人看你离去都会悲伤? |
[1:21:25] | Maybe these people’ll be sorry to see us go. | 也许这些人看到我们离去会悲伤 |
[1:21:29] | What am I preachin’ at you for? I’ll see you in the mornin’. | 我对着你说教什么? 明早见 |
[1:21:34] | Yeah. I hope you’ll see me tomorrow night too. | 我希望明晚你也能看到我 |
[1:21:50] | Lobero! Maximiliano comes. | 路培劳! 马克西米利来了 |
[1:22:04] | Well, tomorrow is the day. | 明天就是行动的日子 |
[1:22:07] | So, he sent you to apologise to me, uh? | 他派你来给我道歉了? |
[1:22:12] | He wants to beg me to help him. | 他想求我帮他 |
[1:22:16] | He does not even know I’m here. He would shoot me. | 他甚至不知道我在这 他会杀了我的 |
[1:22:20] | – He’s a proud man. – A proud man. | – 他是一个骄傲的人 – 一个骄傲的人 |
[1:22:23] | He is a greedy man. | 他是一个贪婪的人 |
[1:22:26] | Well, perhaps, in the beginning, maybe he was… | 好吧 也许 一开始 也许他是 |
[1:22:31] | but now… now, he feels for us. | 但现在… 他对我们有感情 |
[1:22:35] | Then let him fight for us. | 那么让他为我们战斗吧 |
[1:22:41] | I hear that he has an army. | 我听说他有一支军队 |
[1:22:44] | Killers, with rifles from the federales. | 杀手们 拿着从联邦军抢来的来复枪 |
[1:22:48] | It’s only a few farmers. | 只是一些农民 |
[1:22:50] | Listen, Lobero. If it’s an apology you want, I apologise. | 听着 路培劳 如果你想要一个道歉 我道歉 |
[1:22:56] | – I beg for your help. – Lobero, maybe we should… | – 我求你帮助 – 路培劳 也许我们应该… |
[1:23:00] | What has Quintero ever done for us? | 金特罗为我们做了什么? |
[1:23:02] | Has he made me a general? | 他让我当将军了吗? |
[1:23:05] | No. | 没有 |
[1:23:07] | He has fancy clothes. He makes fancy talk. | 他有漂亮衣服 他花言巧语 |
[1:23:11] | He’s no more than a politico. | 他就是一个政客 |
[1:23:14] | What will get us guns? | 什么才能带给我们枪? |
[1:23:17] | A little man with a funny hat… | 一个带着可笑帽子的小个子… |
[1:23:20] | or $600 that you gave to a stranger? | 还是你给陌生人的$600 |
[1:23:28] | Chris was right. | 克里斯是对的 |
[1:23:39] | You don’t have big dreams, Lobero, only a big belly. | 你没有大梦想 路培劳 只有一个大肚皮 |
[1:23:47] | And the rest of you, remember tomorrow, when you’re half drunk and all crazy… | 剩下的所有人 记着明天 当你们半醉 疯狂时 |
[1:23:56] | that your brothers are out there dying for you. | 你的兄弟们在为你们而死去 |
[1:24:34] | Maximiliano is right. | 马克西米利是对的 |
[1:24:37] | You have no big dreams. | 你没有大梦想 |
[1:26:18] | Shh! | 嘘! |
[1:26:22] | Shh! | 嘘! |
[1:27:05] | My horse threw me. | 我从马上摔了下来 |
[1:27:14] | My horse threw me back… there. | 我在那从马上摔了下来 |
[1:28:07] | Out! Out! Let’s go! Hurry up! | 下去! 下去! 快点! |
[1:29:55] | Leave me alone! Leave me alone! | 放开我!放开我! |
[1:33:22] | PJ. | PJ |
[1:34:13] | It’s an attack! | 有攻击! |
[1:35:12] | Cassie! | 凯西! |
[1:36:10] | Go! | 去! |
[1:37:12] | Take some men. Kill Quintero, quickly. | 带几个人 杀了金特罗 快 |
[1:37:45] | Maximiliano. Hijo mio. | 马克西米利 我的儿子 |
[1:38:30] | A la torrel | 泰瑞尔 |
[1:39:37] | Keno. | 科诺 |
[1:39:40] | No questions. | 没问题 |
[1:40:03] | It will not be long for them now. | 他们撑不了多久了 |
[1:40:09] | Well, did you find your silver? | 你找到银子了吗? |
[1:40:16] | Do not worry, Carlotta. He will not shoot us. I know this kind. | 别担心 开罗塔 他不会杀了我们的 我知道这种人 |
[1:40:21] | He fights for money, not for passion. | 他为钱不是感情而战 |
[1:40:24] | Matter of business with him. | 跟他只是生意关系 |
[1:40:28] | Maybe we can make what you call… | 也许我们也许可以… 按照你的说法是 |
[1:40:32] | a deal, huh? | 交易 是吗? |
[1:41:41] | – Where’s your hero? – Lobero? | – 你们的英雄在哪? – 路培劳? |
[1:41:45] | He was sick. | 他病了 |
[1:41:47] | A bullet. In… | 一颗子弹 在… |
[1:41:50] | his belly. | 他的肚子 |
[1:42:42] | Emil, uh… I made this for ya. | 艾米丽 额 我为你做了这个 |
[1:42:47] | It’s really just a frog sticker, Emiliano… | 只是一个捉青蛙的棍子 艾米丽 |
[1:42:50] | but if a man used a real one in the right way… | 但一个人用一种正确的方式使用 |
[1:42:53] | he might be able to help his people one day. | 有一天他也许能帮助他的人民 |
[1:42:59] | – Levi? – What? | – 莱维? – 什么? |
[1:43:28] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[1:43:30] | Chris, we’re going to scatter in the hills and we’re going to fight them again. | 克里斯 我们准备在山里散开 我们准备跟他们再次战斗 |
[1:43:35] | We will stalk them in the night like jaguars. | 在夜里我们会像美洲虎般跟踪他们 |
[1:43:38] | We will… we will sweep down from the mountains like hawks. | 我们会… 我们会像雄鹰般从山上冲下来 |
[1:43:43] | We’re going to tear out their throats like wolves. | 我们会像饿狼撕开他们的咽喉 |
[1:43:46] | In the deserts, Chris, in the valleys, all of us, Chris… | 在荒漠中 克里斯 在山谷里 我们所有人 克里斯 |
[1:43:57] | Goodbye, Chris. | 再见 克里斯 |
[1:44:01] | Los cobardes mueren muchas muertes. El valiente, solo una. | Los cobardes mueren muchas muertes. El valiente, solo una |
[1:44:24] | Max, you must stop them, quickly. | 马克思 你必须阻止他们 快 |
[1:44:26] | – The money. All the money. He forgot. – Chris! Chris! | – 钱 所有的钱 他忘了 – 克里斯 克里斯! |
[1:44:30] | Max! | 马克思! |
[1:44:32] | He did not forget. | 他没忘 |
[1:44:38] | Max? What did Chris say? | 马克思? 克里斯说了什么? |
[1:44:49] | He said that cowards die many deaths, the brave only one. | 他说懦夫会死很多回 而勇者只有一次 |