英文名称:The Descendants
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:25] | My friends on the mainland think just because I live in Hawaii, I live in paradise. | 我大陆上的朋友们觉得我住在夏威夷 就是住在天堂了 |
[01:30] | Like a permanent vacation. | 就好像在永久度假一样 |
[01:32] | We’re all just out here sipping mai tais, shaking our hips, and catching waves. | 我们来这儿就为了喝两口迈泰酒 扭扭屁股 冲冲浪 |
[01:38] | Are they insane? Do they think we’re immune to life? | 他们疯了吗? 他们以为我们就没有生活烦恼吗? |
[01:43] | How can they possibly think our families are less screwed up | 怎么可以觉得我们的家庭就不那么糟糕 |
[01:46] | our cancers less fatal | 我们的癌症就不那么致命 |
[01:48] | our heartaches less painful? | 我们的头痛就不那么疼呢? |
[01:52] | Hell, I haven’t been on a surfboard in 15 years. | 见鬼去吧 我都15年没碰过冲浪板了 |
[01:59] | For the last 23 days | 过去的23天以来 |
[02:00] | I’ve been living in a paradise of IVs and urine bags and tracheal tubes. | 我一直生活在输液瓶 小便袋和气管插管的天堂里 |
[02:06] | Paradise? | 天堂? |
[02:09] | Paradise can go fuck itself. | 天堂玩蛋去吧 |
[02:19] | This is Elizabeth Thorson King, my wife. | 这是Elizabeth Thorson King 我的妻子 |
[02:23] | Twenty-three days ago | 23天前 |
[02:25] | she was launched from a powerboat during a race and hit her head. | 她在比赛中从摩托艇上掉了下来 撞到了头部 |
[02:28] | Almost drowned. | 差点淹死了 |
[02:30] | When I heard about the accident and about the coma, I wasn’t even in town. | 听到她出事了陷入昏迷时 我还身在外地 |
[02:36] | I was on Maui, on business, and we hadn’t spoken in three days. | 我在毛伊岛上 正在谈生意 当时我们有三天都没说过话了 |
[02:42] | In a way, we hadn’t really spoken in months. | 其实某种程度上讲 我们好几个月都没说话了 |
[02:49] | If you’re doing this to get my attention, Liz, it’s working. | 如果你这么做是想吸引我的注意力 Liz 那你赢了 |
[02:52] | I’m ready now. | 我现在准备好了 |
[02:54] | I’m ready to talk. I’m ready to change. | 我已准备好和你聊聊 已准备好改变自己 |
[02:58] | I’m ready to be a real husband and a real father. | 已准备好做一个称职的丈夫和称职的父亲 |
[03:02] | Just wake up. | 你快醒醒吧 |
[03:04] | Please, Liz, just wake up. | 求你了 Liz 醒醒吧 |
[03:11] | Hey, Noe, what’s up? | 嘿 Noe 怎么了? |
[03:13] | Matt, Scottie’s teacher’s on the phone. | Matt Scottie的老师打电话过来 |
[03:15] | She says it’s urgent. | 她说有要紧事 |
[03:16] | Okay, put her on. | 好的 接过来 |
[03:21] | We don’t think these photographs | 我们觉得这些照片 |
[03:23] | are appropriate for Scottie to be sharing with her classmates. | 不大适合让Scottie和她的同学们共同欣赏 |
[03:26] | Some of them went home quite disturbed, and we got some angry calls from parents. | 有些学生回家之后非常不安 家长们生气地打电话找过来 |
[03:30] | Yeah, she’s kind of been going to town on this whole picture-taking thing. | 嗯 她拍这些照片貌似费了很大劲 |
[03:33] | – I had no idea. – Mr. King, we see this every day. | – 我没想到 – King先生 这我们见多了 |
[03:38] | Children acting out in school when something is wrong at home. | 家里出了事 孩子们上学时就会表现出来 |
[03:42] | And your family is facing a devastating crisis. | 你家里正面临着极其严重的危机 |
[03:46] | Have you been engaging Scottie in really talking about everything that’s going on? | 你有和Scottie认真谈过目前发生的这一切吗? |
[03:50] | Yes, yes, absolutely. | 有 有 当然有 |
[03:51] | Encouraging her to express her feelings? | 有鼓励她讲出自己的感受了吗? |
[03:53] | – That’s crucial. – Mm-hm. I understand. | – 那很关键 – 嗯 我明白 |
[03:56] | What’s the matter with you, showing those pictures of Mom for your art project? | 你怎么搞的 把妈妈的那些照片当作美术作业给别人看呢? |
[04:00] | I’m a photographer, Dad, a real photographer. | 我是个摄影师 老爸 一个真正的摄影师 |
[04:02] | No, you’re not. You’re overdoing it, is what you’re doing. | 不 你还不是 你做过头了 真的过头了 |
[04:04] | I saw it in a book. | 我在书里看到的 |
[04:06] | Some famous photographer lady took pictures of her mom in the hospital | 有个著名的摄影师女士拍了她妈妈 |
[04:10] | while she was dying, and they’re considered art. | 在医院快死的照片 人们都说那是艺术 |
[04:12] | That’s what I’m doing. | 我也是这么做的 |
[04:14] | First of all, your mother is very sick, but she isn’t dying. | 首先 你妈妈病得很严重 但她不会死的 |
[04:17] | And second of all, we don’t share personal stuff with strangers. | 其次 我们不能给陌生人看私人东西 |
[04:20] | What’s going on with your mom is private. | 你妈妈的事就属于私人的事 |
[04:23] | – I’m hungry. Can we get burgers? – No. | – 我饿了 我们去吃汉堡吧? – 不行 |
[04:25] | The last time I took care of Scottie by myself was when she was 3. | 上一次我一个人照顾Scottie的时候 她才3岁 |
[04:29] | Now she’s 10, and I have no idea what to do with her. | 现在她已经10岁了 我已经不知道该怎么办了 |
[04:32] | But I wanna eat now, not in an hour. | 可我现在就想吃啊 不要再等一个小时 |
[04:35] | And with Elizabeth in the hospital, she’s testing me. | Elizabeth现在住了院 她就开始考验我了 |
[04:38] | I’m the backup parent, the understudy. | 我就是个备用家长 替补演员 |
[04:42] | This is Matt King. I’m returning your call. How can I help you? | 我是Matt King 您早些时候打给了我 有什么事吗? |
[04:46] | It’s your daughter Scottie. | 是关于你女儿Scottie的 |
[04:48] | She’s been texting some awful things to my daughter, Lani, and I’d like her to stop. | 她一直在给我女儿Lani发一些可恶的短信 我希望她停止那么做 |
[04:52] | Huh. | 哦 |
[04:54] | Here is the latest one, “We all know you grew pubes over the summer.” | 这是最近的一条 “我们都知道你暑假长阴毛了” |
[04:57] | I mean, my daughter can’t help it if she’s developing a little early for her age. | 我是说 我女儿如果发育得有些早 又不是她的错 |
[05:01] | – You think that’s nice? – Well, that’s not like her at all. | – 你觉得这样好吗? – 呃 这一点都不像她的风格啊 |
[05:04] | She’s usually very sweet. | 她平时很乖的 |
[05:07] | As you may know, her mother isn’t well. Maybe this is how she’s dealing with it. | 你也许知道 她母亲出了事 可能她一时很难接受 |
[05:10] | I’m very sorry about your family situation, Mr. King | 我非常同情你们家的情况 King先生 |
[05:13] | but my daughter comes home from school in tears. | 但我女儿总是哭着从学校回来 |
[05:16] | Yeah, no, I get it. I’m sorry. | 嗯 不 我明白了 对不起 |
[05:18] | Scottie’s the one who should be sorry. | 是Scottie应该说对不起 |
[05:21] | I want her to come over and apologize | 我想让她过来给我女儿道歉 |
[05:23] | and I don’t ever want her to text my daughter again. | 而且以后再也不准给我女儿发短信 |
[05:26] | If she doesn’t apologize, I’ll take it up with the Dean. | 如果她不道歉的话 我就去找教导主任 |
[05:29] | You can’t buy your way out of this. | 这可不是你有钱能摆平的事 |
[05:35] | Can you give me an address? | 你能把地址给我吗? |
[05:50] | Thank you for coming by. | 谢谢你能来 |
[05:53] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[05:56] | I forgot to mention Scottie said she didn’t wanna be Lani’s partner at the rock wall | 我还忘了说 Scottie做攀岩游戏 不肯和Lani一组 |
[06:01] | because she didn’t wanna fall into my daughter’s butt crack. | 原因是她不想掉到我女儿的屁股沟里去 |
[06:04] | – That doesn’t even make sense. – Ah. | – 简直不知道她在说些什么 – 哦 |
[06:23] | Scottie, you have something you wanna say to Lani? | Scottie 你有什么要对Lani说的吗? |
[06:26] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:29] | It’s OK. | 没关系 |
[06:32] | Great. Well, it was nice meeting you both. | 很好 好了 很高兴见到你们 |
[06:36] | Lani, you should come over to the house some time for a swim or a hike or something, okay? | Lani 有空到我们家来一起游泳或者远足什么的 怎么样? |
[06:39] | I don’t think she’s sorry at all. | 我觉得她没一点道歉的意思 |
[06:41] | – She’s gonna keep on doing it, I can tell. – No, she won’t. | – 她还要继续的 我看得出来 – 不 她不会了 |
[06:44] | Look. Scottie, you’re gonna stop, right? | 听着 Scottie 你不会再这样了 对吧? |
[06:49] | And you’re really, really sorry, right? | 而且你真的 真的很抱歉 对吧? |
[07:02] | – Oh, and, Mr. King? – Yeah? | – 哦 还有 King先生? – 什么事? |
[07:03] | Good luck with the sale. | 祝你们交易顺利 |
[07:06] | They say your decision will have a major impact on Hawaii’s real-estate world. | 人们说你的决定将对夏威夷房地产界产生重大影响 |
[07:10] | Not to mention the whole landscape of Kauai. | 更不要说考艾岛的整体风景了 |
[07:12] | Hundreds of millions of dollars, yeah? | 好几亿美元 是吧? |
[07:16] | Yeah. It’s a big decision. | 嗯 是笔大生意 |
[07:18] | My husband’s family’s from Kauai. Hanapepe, born and bred. | 我丈夫家就是考艾岛的 在Hanapepe出生长大 |
[07:22] | – They hope you don’t sell. – You don’t say. | – 他们希望你不要把土地卖出去 – 我看得出来 |
[07:26] | All that traffic it’s gonna make. | 会引来太多游人的 |
[07:33] | As if Liz’s coma weren’t enough already | 好像光有Liz的昏迷还不够 |
[07:35] | the whole goddamn state is following my decision | 整个该死的州都在密切关注 |
[07:38] | on who’s gonna buy 25,000 pristine acres on Kauai | 考艾岛上那从十九世纪60年代就归我家的 |
[07:41] | that my family has owned since the 1860s. | 25000英亩处女地会被我卖给谁 |
[07:45] | A lot of my cousins are broke, and the sale will make us all very, very rich. | 我的很多亲戚都破产了 这次出售肯定会让我们富得流油 |
[07:51] | My family meets in six days to approve a buyer. | 六天后我们要召开家族会议 确定买家 |
[07:54] | But ever since my father died, I’m the sole trustee | 但自从我父亲去世以后 我就成了唯一的受托人 |
[07:57] | which means I alone hold all the cards. | 这意味着一切我说了算 |
[08:05] | My great-great-grandmother was Princess Margaret Ke’alohilani | 我的高祖母是Margaret Ke’alohilani公主 |
[08:09] | one of the last direct descendants of King Kamehameha. | 她是Kamehameha国王最后的直系后代之一 |
[08:12] | She was originally supposed to marry her cousin | 她原本应该嫁给她的堂兄 |
[08:14] | but she fell in love with Edward King, her haole banker | 但却爱上了她的外族银行家Edward King |
[08:17] | whose parents had been missionaries. | 其父母都曾做过传教士 |
[08:20] | Between his land deals and her huge inheritance | 在他的地产买卖和她的大笔遗产之间 |
[08:23] | generations of their descendants, all of us | 他们数代的后裔 我们所有人 |
[08:26] | have watched the past unfurl millions into our laps through leases and sales. | 都看着数以百万计的钱随着租借和出售流入我们手中 |
[08:33] | Now something called the rule against perpetuities | 现在出了个反财产恒继规定 |
[08:36] | is forcing us to dissolve the trust | 要强迫我们终止信托 |
[08:38] | and we’re selling our last huge parcel of virgin Hawaiian land. | 于是我们就开始出售我们最后一大块夏威夷原始地 |
[08:45] | Unlike a lot of my cousins, I haven’t blown my share of the trust money. | 不像我的很多亲戚 我还没糟蹋掉我的那份委托金 |
[08:49] | Just like my father before me | 就像我的父亲之前一样 |
[08:51] | I live only on the income from my law practice. | 我仅靠自己律师工作的收入生活 |
[08:54] | I don’t want my daughters growing up spoiled and entitled. | 我不想让女儿们被作为富人子女宠坏了 |
[08:57] | Liz always accuses me of stinginess, but I agree with my father. | Liz一直嫌我吝啬 但我认同我父亲的观点 |
[09:01] | You give your children enough money to do something, but not enough to do nothing. | 给孩子的钱 要足够他们做一些事情 但不够他们游手好闲 |
[09:05] | Matt. | Matt啊 |
[09:07] | Your cousins are here. | 你堂兄妹们来了 |
[09:14] | Not only am I the sole trustee, but I specialize in real-estate transaction law | 我不仅是唯一的受托人 还专精于房地产交易的法律 |
[09:18] | so a few of the more involved cousins have been meeting with me regularly | 所以几个尤其关心此事的亲戚定期来找我 |
[09:21] | to analyze bids. | 一起开会分析竞标人选 |
[09:22] | Hey. How’s it, Matt? | 嘿 怎么样 Matt? |
[09:23] | Cousin Hal, Cousin Milo, Cousin Stan | Hal堂兄 Milo堂兄 Stan堂兄 |
[09:27] | Cousin Six, Cousin Wink, Cousin Connie | Six堂兄 Wink堂兄 Connie堂妹 |
[09:30] | How you doing? Okay? | 你怎么样? 还好吧? |
[09:32] | And Cousin Dave, both of whom oppose the sale entirely. | 还有Dave堂兄 他俩都完全反对出售 |
[09:35] | – Good to see you. – Don’t be fooled by appearances. | – 很高兴见到你 – 别被他们的外表迷惑了 |
[09:37] | In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen. | 在夏威夷 有些最有权势的人看起来就像流浪汉和替身演员 |
[09:41] | All right, so where are we? | 好啦 我们说到哪儿了? |
[09:43] | The proposals are virtually the same. | 各种方案其实都差不多 |
[09:45] | Hotels, shopping centers, condos and golf courses. | 建宾馆 购物中心 住宅区和高尔夫球场 |
[09:48] | I have some major concerns… | 我很有些担心… |
[09:49] | A Chicago group is offering half a billion dollars. | 有个芝加哥集团出价5亿美元 |
[09:52] | But we’re leaning towards a lower bid from a guy named Don Holitzer. | 但我们更倾向于另一个出价较低的人 叫Don Holitzer |
[09:56] | He’s actually from Kauai. Made a fortune in Silicon Valley. | 他本人就是考艾岛人 在硅谷发了财 |
[10:00] | Old Cousin Hugh is pushing us in that direction, and I say, why not? | Hugh老堂兄强烈建议就选择他 我说 干嘛不呢? |
[10:03] | The money would come from Hawaii and stay in Hawaii. | 俗话说的好 肥水不流外人田嘛 |
[10:06] | There’s nothing about saving the Heiau. You know, it’s ridiculous. | 他们完全没想保护古神殿 这简直太荒唐了 |
[10:10] | And there’s no beach access like they say, and that’s really, really… | 也没有他们说的通向沙滩的路 这简直太 太… |
[10:20] | Elizabeth’s gonna make it out okay. I know it. | Elizabeth会好起来的 我知道 |
[10:23] | It’s not her time yet. | 这还没到时候 |
[10:29] | She’ll wake up. | 她会苏醒过来 |
[10:30] | Scottie and Alexandra will have their mother back. | Scottie和Alexandra又会回到妈妈的怀里 |
[10:33] | And we’ll talk about our marriage. | 我们会坐下来谈谈我们的婚姻 |
[10:35] | I know I can make things right. | 我知道我会让一切好起来的 |
[10:38] | I’ll sell the land, quit my practice, and buy her whatever she wants. | 我会卖掉地皮 辞去工作 给她买想要的任何东西 |
[10:43] | A big boat. A house in France. | 一艘大船 在法国买套房子 |
[10:46] | We’ll take a trip around the world, just the two of us. | 我们要环球旅行 去过二人世界 |
[10:49] | We’ll get close again, like the early days. | 我们会再次亲密无间 就像以前一样 |
[10:54] | I wish I had better news, Matthew. | 我也希望能有更好的消息 Matthew |
[10:57] | But Dr. Chun and Dr. Mueller and I agree that her condition | 但是Chun医生 Muller医生和我都觉得她的身体状况 |
[11:02] | it’s deteriorating. | 在恶化 |
[11:04] | She has no eye movement. She has no pupillary responses. | 她没有眼球转动 也没有瞳孔反应 |
[11:07] | She has no brain-stem reflexes whatsoever. | 也没有脑干反射之类 |
[11:13] | I mean, the machines can keep her alive but, | 我是说 这些机器可以维持她的生命 |
[11:16] | the quality of her life would be so poor, | 可是她的生活质量将会非常差 |
[11:19] | basically the way it is now. | 基本上永远都将是目前这样了 |
[11:24] | She’ll never be the way she was, Matt. | 她再也回不到过去了 Matt |
[11:28] | Never. | 永远不会了 |
[11:29] | We know that now. | 这点我们很确定 |
[11:36] | Look, uh | 听着 呃 |
[11:38] | I can’t tell you how sorry I am to tell you this. | 跟你说这些 我心里也很难受 |
[11:42] | And you do have your daughters. | 而且你还有女儿们要照顾 |
[11:45] | There’s just nothing more that we can do. | 但我们所能做的 就只有这些了 |
[11:55] | So if we do go ahead and take her off the machines… | 这么说 如果我们直接拿掉那些机器… |
[11:57] | There’s no “if”. | 不是”如果” |
[11:59] | It’s “when”. I have a legal obligation. You know that. | 是”何时” 我有法律义务告诉你 你明白的 |
[12:08] | How long will she last? | 她还能坚持多久? |
[12:10] | Well, it’s hard to say. | 这个很难说 |
[12:12] | It could be a few days, it could be a couple of weeks. | 可能会是几天 也可能是几周 |
[12:15] | For planning purposes, I think you should work off the shortest possible scenario. | 为了早做计划 我觉得你应该做最坏打算 |
[12:20] | I know I’ve gotta get the ball rolling on the organ donations right away. | 我也得马上开始处理器官捐献事宜 |
[12:27] | Matt. | Matt啊 |
[12:30] | Elizabeth has many friends. | Elizabeth有很多朋友 |
[12:33] | She has a big life. | 她的一生很充实 |
[12:37] | If you’re gonna let everybody know to say goodbye | 如果你打算通知所有人 来跟她道别 |
[12:39] | which is the typical protocol for these situations, you start now. | 这也是人之常情 现在就通知吧 |
[12:45] | Then when the last day comes | 这样等到最后的那一天到来时 |
[12:49] | they’ll feel more ready. | 他们才会觉得心里有准备 |
[12:52] | Or as ready as they can feel for something like this. | 至少尽可能地能多有些心理准备 |
[12:59] | I’m so sorry, Matt. | 我真的很抱歉 Matt |
[13:44] | – Hey. – Hey. There he is. | – 嘿 – 嘿 他过来了 |
[13:46] | – How’s it going? – What’s going on? | – 怎么样? – 这是怎么回事? |
[13:48] | She was looking a little pale lately, all cooped up here. | 一直关在这儿 她最近脸色都有点苍白了 |
[13:51] | I know she’d be mortified if nobody helped her out with some lipstick and blush. | 要是没人帮她擦点唇膏 抹点腮红 她肯定会羞死了 |
[13:55] | I know she’ll grill me. | 那她肯定不会放过我 |
[13:56] | Of course, Kai’s getting her caught up on the latest gossip. | 当然Kai已经把最近的八卦都给她讲了一遍 |
[13:59] | Well, I don’t wanna start from scratch later. | 嗯 我可不想等到以后再从头开始讲 |
[14:03] | Oh, and, Matt, uh, on the way here | 噢 还有 Matt 呃 来这儿的路上 |
[14:04] | we stopped by and put some meals in your fridge, all ready to nuke. | 我们去了趟你家 在冰箱里放了些吃的 微波一下就好的 |
[14:08] | – Thanks. – Mm-hm. | – 谢谢 – 嗯 |
[14:10] | So, what’s the latest, anyway, Matt? Any updates? | 那么 医生怎么说 Matt? 有什么进展吗? |
[14:13] | Just more of the same. | 还是老样子 |
[14:15] | Just keeping the kidneys and other vital organs working | 只是在保持肾脏和其他重要器官的运转 |
[14:17] | and hoping for the best. | 然后祈求最好的结果 |
[15:10] | The food at the club is so good. | 这俱乐部的东西太好吃了 |
[15:12] | Yeah, they do a good job here. Come here. | 是啊 他们做得不错 过来 |
[15:14] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[15:17] | Why is it called a jellyfish? It’s not a fish, it’s not jelly. | 它为什么叫水母呢? 它又不是水 又不是妈妈 |
[15:21] | I have no idea. | 我也不知道 |
[15:23] | You ask good questions, Scottie. You’re getting too smart for me. | 你问得很好 Scottie 我已经答不上你的问题了 |
[15:26] | I’m gonna ask mom when she wakes up. | 等妈妈醒了 我问问她 |
[15:29] | Do you think she’s gonna know everything she used to? | 你觉得她还会像以前一样无所不知吗? |
[15:33] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[15:48] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[15:51] | – Hi, Matt. Hi, Scottie. – Troy. | – 嗨 Matt 嗨 Scottie – Troy |
[15:54] | So, what’s going on? I mean, how’s Elizabeth doing? | 那个 怎么样了? 我是说 Elizabeth怎样了? |
[15:58] | The same. | 老样子 |
[16:00] | Well, you know, I went and visited her last week | 那个 你知道 上周我去看过她 |
[16:03] | and, uh, she looked pretty good. | 呃 她看起来挺不错的 |
[16:05] | – Then why’d you ask? – I don’t know. | – 那你干嘛还问? – 我也不知道 |
[16:07] | I guess I just wanted to know what the latest is. | 我就是想了解一下最新情况吧 |
[16:10] | You know, I’ve been praying for her every day, you guys, really hard, seriously. | 跟你说 我每天都在为她祈祷 你们现在 真的 挺艰难的 |
[16:15] | And, well, what I meant to say was when I was there, I talked to her | 还有 呃 我想说的是 我去看她的时候 我跟她说话时 |
[16:18] | and she moved her hand. | 她的手动了 |
[16:21] | And then I was, like I was encouraged. | 然后我就 很受鼓舞 |
[16:23] | I thought that that was an encouraging sign. | 我觉得那是个很好的象征 |
[16:25] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[16:28] | I really think she heard me. | 我真的觉得她听见我说话了 |
[16:29] | Look, Troy, go to your friends. | 听着 Troy 回你朋友那儿去 |
[16:31] | There’s no hard feelings. Let’s just leave it alone. | 我们没怪你 你就不要再提了吧 |
[16:41] | I told you, Matt. | 我跟你说过了 Matt |
[16:42] | The water that day was so choppy. | 那天海浪很大 |
[16:44] | I’ve told you a hundred times. | 跟你说过一百遍了 |
[16:46] | What happened to her could’ve happened to me. | 她的遭遇也可能发生在我身上 |
[16:48] | I mean the ocean was brutal that day. You can ask anybody. | 我是说那天海上真的很糟 不信你去问任何人 |
[16:50] | You weren’t supposed to be driving. | 本就不该是你来开船的 |
[16:52] | She was supposed to be driving. | 应该是她来 |
[16:53] | She wanted me to drive. | 她想让我来开的 |
[16:55] | She’s the one that told me to pass the other boat before the turn. | 是她让我在转弯前超过另一条船的 |
[16:58] | You know, it’s just your whole attitude towards me. | 知道吗 你这样对我只是在意气用事 |
[17:01] | I didn’t. You know, I feel terrible about it. | 这不是我的错 你知道的 我心里也不好受 |
[17:04] | Plus, I almost drowned myself when the boat caps. | 还有 船翻的时候我自己也差点淹死 |
[17:10] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[17:13] | Scottie! Hey, Scottie! Scottie! | Scottie! 嘿 Scottie! Scottie! |
[17:16] | Hey. Listen. | 嘿 听着 |
[17:19] | Don’t pay any attention to that guy. | 别管那人 |
[17:21] | – That guy’s a dope. – I hate him. | – 他是个白痴 – 我恨他 |
[17:23] | Yeah, I know. | 是 我知道 |
[17:26] | Hey, let’s do something crazy. All right? | 嘿 我们来干点疯狂的事吧 怎么样? |
[17:29] | Let’s drive over to the airport, | 我们开车去机场 |
[17:30] | we’ll hop over to the Big Island | 然后飞去夏威夷岛 |
[17:32] | and we’ll surprise your sister. What do you say? | 给你姐姐来个惊喜 你觉得怎么样? |
[17:34] | Right now? | 现在吗? |
[17:35] | Yeah, it’ll be fun. She’s not expecting us. | 对 会很好玩的 她肯定想不到我们会去 |
[17:37] | And we can bring her home. | 而且我们可以把她接回来 |
[17:39] | I think she should be with us, don’t you? | 我觉得她应该跟我们待在一起 你说是吧? |
[17:42] | Don’t you miss her? I miss her. | 你难道不想她吗? 我很想她 |
[17:43] | Yeah. I mean, I’m out of school. She should be too. | 是的 我是说 我请假了 她也应该请假 |
[17:47] | There you go. Okay. | 就这样了 好的 |
[17:50] | Let’s go. Come on. | 走吧 快来 |
[17:56] | Hey, Troy. | 嘿 Troy |
[18:08] | Somehow it feels natural to find a daughter of mine on a different island. | 对我来说 似乎去另一座岛上寻找女儿是件很自然的事 |
[18:13] | A family seems exactly like an archipelago, | 一个家庭感觉上就像是个群岛 |
[18:15] | all part of the same whole but still separate and alone | 每个人都是家庭的一部分 却又各自独立 |
[18:19] | and always drifting slowly apart. | 并且相互越分越开 |
[18:59] | That’s the wrong door. | 不是这间 |
[19:05] | Go back to sleep, Braelynn. It’s okay. | 回去睡觉 Braelynn 没事 |
[19:18] | Wake up your roommate, please. | 把你室友叫起来 快点 |
[19:20] | – Um, Alex isn’t here. – Where is she? | – 呃 Alex不在这儿 – 她去哪儿了? |
[19:25] | – I think she’s somewhere outside. – Where outside? | – 我想她在外面某个地方 – 外面哪个地方? |
[19:30] | – Hit it that way. – No, between there. | – 往那边打 – 不 往那中间打 |
[19:34] | Fuckhead. | 见你的鬼 |
[19:35] | Why are you hitting it that way? | 你为什么往哪儿打? |
[19:37] | You’re supposed to be going through… | 你该从那儿穿过去… |
[19:39] | – Dude. – Hey, Girls! | – 老兄 – 嘿 女孩儿们! |
[19:40] | What do you guys think you’re doing out here? | 你们几个在那儿干嘛? |
[19:42] | – Oh, shit, here. – Run. | – 噢 该死 给你 – 快跑 |
[19:45] | – Fuck. – Hi, Alex. It’s me, Scottie. | – 妈的 – 嗨 Alex 是我 Scottie |
[19:48] | I pay $35,000 a year for this kind of crap not to happen. | 我一年出35,000元就是想要避免这种破事发生 |
[19:51] | Alex? | 嘿Alex? |
[19:52] | Dad? | 老爸? |
[19:55] | My fucking dad is here. | 他妈的我老爸来了 |
[19:57] | You need to watch your language. | 你得注意点你的言词 |
[19:58] | This is unacceptable behavior. | 不允许你这么说话 |
[20:02] | What’s up, Dad? | 怎么了 老爸? |
[20:04] | What’s happening? | 发生什么了? |
[20:07] | You need to come home and see your mom. | 你得回家看看你妈妈 |
[20:13] | Fuck Mom. | 去他妈的 |
[20:16] | Really? What did I just say about the language? | 你说什么? 我刚是怎么跟你说的? |
[20:18] | You could get expelled for all of this. | 这一切足以让你被开除 |
[20:23] | What is it that makes the women in my life wanna destroy themselves? | 为什么我生命中的女人总想要作践自己? |
[20:27] | Elizabeth with her motorcycles and speedboats and drinking. | Elizabeth不仅开摩托 飚快艇 还酗酒 |
[20:32] | Alexandra with her drugs and older guys. | Alexandra则嗑药 而且和比她大的家伙们厮混在一起 |
[20:35] | And Scottie. | 还有Scottie |
[20:37] | With Elizabeth gone | 随着Elizabeth的离去 |
[20:39] | what kind of a chance will she have with just me? | 只有我一人抚养的她 又会变成什么样子? |
[20:42] | Go to bed. | 去睡觉 |
[21:18] | All right. | 好了 |
[21:19] | There we go. | 给你 |
[21:24] | I don’t like eggs. | 我不喜欢吃鸡蛋 |
[21:27] | Why didn’t you tell me before I made them? | 我做之前你怎么不说? |
[21:28] | I thought they were for you. | 我还以为那是你自己吃的 |
[21:34] | Good morning. | 早上好啊 |
[21:45] | How you feeling? Hung over? | 觉得怎么样? 宿醉难受吗? |
[21:49] | Why am I not surprised? | 为什么我一点都不惊讶? |
[21:50] | I thought you were supposed to be getting your act together. | 我还以为你会管好自己 |
[21:53] | I have gotten my act together. I was just drinking. | 我已经管的够好了 我只是喝了点酒而已 |
[21:57] | I’ve been doing really well, actually. | 事实上 我一直表现非常好 |
[21:59] | Nobody ever seems to notice that. | 不过貌似没人注意到 |
[22:02] | Grades are better. | 成绩越来越好了 |
[22:03] | I was in that stupid play you guys didn’t bother to see. | 我还参演了那部你们不屑一看的烂剧 |
[22:06] | Do you even remember the name of it? | 你还记得那部剧的名字吗? |
[22:09] | That’s what I thought. | 我猜你就不记得 |
[22:11] | So what? | 所以怎么样? |
[22:12] | What if I got drunk on the one night you happened to stop by? | 说不定我只是刚好在你来的那晚喝醉了呢? |
[22:15] | So fucking what? | 又他妈的怎么样? |
[22:16] | Hey, hey, watch your language around Scottie. | 嘿 嘿 在Scottie面前注意下言词 |
[22:19] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[22:21] | Anyway, | 总之 |
[22:23] | listen, it’s nice to see you. | 好吧 见到你真高兴 |
[22:27] | Welcome home. Here. | 欢迎回家 给 |
[22:30] | You want some eggs? | 要点鸡蛋吗? |
[22:45] | I can’t believe that. | 真是难以置信 |
[22:48] | What? | 什么? |
[22:49] | Oh, my God. | 老天啊 |
[22:53] | – Hey, Alex? – What’d she say? | – 嘿 Alex? – 她说了什么? |
[22:58] | – Can I talk to you for a minute? – Uh | – 能不能跟你说几句话? – 嗯 |
[23:01] | The pool’s really dirty. | 游泳池太脏了 |
[23:05] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么? |
[23:07] | – Hey, I really need to talk to you. – She didn’t say… | – 嘿 我真的需要跟你谈谈 – 她没说… |
[23:09] | she didn’t say anything to me. | 她什么都没对我说 |
[23:17] | Oh, my God, I can’t believe she… | 老天啊 我真不敢相信她… |
[23:19] | Hey, uh, yeah, yeah, I gotta go. | 嘿 好 好的 我要挂了 |
[23:21] | Okay, I’ll see you later. | 好的 等会见 |
[23:28] | – What day does the pool guy come? – He comes… | – 清理池子的人什么时候来? – 他一般… |
[23:32] | – You know, I don’t know when he comes. – Awesome. | – 好吧 我也不清楚他什么时候来 – 太好了 |
[23:36] | – Sid’s coming over. – Who’s Sid? | – Sid马上过来 – Sid是谁? |
[23:38] | A really good friend from Punahou. | 一个来自Punahou的十分要好的朋友 |
[23:40] | We were in school together for years. | 我们一起上了好几年学 |
[23:42] | Oh. Okay. | 噢 好的 |
[23:44] | He wants to be here for me with all this shit happening. | 他打算过来陪我度过这些麻烦事 |
[23:48] | – Do I know his parents? – Nope. | – 他爸妈我认识吗? – 不认识 |
[23:51] | He might stay over too. Is that cool? | 他可能要住在这里 没问题吧? |
[23:54] | Hey, Alex, over here. | 嘿 Alex 过来 |
[23:55] | What the fuck? Get out of my underwear, you freak. | 搞什么鬼? 别穿我的内衣 你个变态 |
[23:58] | No. Okay, no, no, no. | 不 好了 不 不 不 |
[24:00] | – Don’t I look divine? – Back inside. Put on a swimsuit. | – 我是不是超美? – 回去 换你的泳衣 |
[24:02] | – Why? – Now. | – 为啥啊? – 快去 |
[24:08] | Real good job you’re doing. | 你带出来的好孩子 |
[24:10] | That’s part of why I brought you here. | 这就是我接你回来的原因之一 |
[24:12] | You have to help me. I don’t know what to do with her. | 你得帮我 我不知道该怎么管她 |
[24:15] | Maybe if you spent more time with her, | 也许要是你多花点时间陪她 |
[24:17] | she wouldn’t act like such a complete spaz. | 她就不会这么笨手笨脚了 |
[24:20] | Get her out of town. Go camp on Kauai. | 带她出去玩玩 去Kauai露营 |
[24:23] | That’s what Mom used to do with me whenever I was losing it. | 每次我一发作老妈就是这么对我的 |
[24:27] | Hey, listen. No, listen. Listen to me. | 嘿 听着 不 听着 听我说 |
[24:31] | – Your mother’s not well. – Yeah, obviously. | – 你妈妈的情况非常不好 – 是啊 很显然 |
[24:34] | No. | 不是 |
[24:39] | They just told me she’s not gonna wake up. | 他们刚刚告诉我她再也醒不过来了 |
[24:42] | We know for sure now. | 我们已经可以肯定 |
[24:45] | The doctors are gonna stop caring for her. | 医生们打算放弃对她的治疗 |
[24:49] | Your mother wanted it this way. She has this… | 这是你妈妈的意愿 她有一份… |
[24:53] | she has this will, see, | 她有一份遗嘱 呃 |
[24:54] | that says that we have to do it this way. | 上面说我们必须这么做 |
[24:58] | We both do. | 我们俩都是 |
[25:02] | You understand what I’m saying? | 你明白我的话吗? |
[25:07] | That’s why I got you. | 这就是为什么我接你回来 |
[25:12] | Honey, we’re letting her go. | 亲爱的 我们要让她去了 |
[25:43] | Why did you have to tell me in the goddamn pool? | 为什么你非要在这该死的泳池里告诉我这些? |
[25:46] | Alex. Alex. | 嘿Alex Alex |
[25:48] | What? | 什么? |
[25:50] | What do you want? | 你想要怎样? |
[26:08] | I just found out yesterday. | 我也是昨天才知道的 |
[26:17] | We have to go through this thing together, | 我们得一起跨过这道坎 |
[26:21] | you and Scottie and me. | 你还有Scottie和我 |
[26:23] | And I have to go around and tell people what’s happening. | 而且我还得把这情况告诉其他人 |
[26:27] | Family and a few close friends. | 家人还有一些好友 |
[26:31] | Sometimes I’m gonna need you to come with me. | 有时我会需要你跟我一起去 |
[26:33] | Sometimes I need you to watch Scottie. | 有时我则需要你看着Scottie |
[26:38] | You want me to go around with you | 你想让我跟你跑东跑西 |
[26:41] | and tell people that Mom’s gonna die? | 去告诉人们我妈快要死了? |
[26:43] | What’s the point of that? | 这有什么意义? |
[26:45] | Breaking the news, watching them cry, | 宣布噩耗 看着他们哭泣 |
[26:48] | dealing with their emotions? | 然后安慰他们? |
[26:50] | How depressing is that gonna be? Just call them. | 这太让人丧气了吧? 打电话算了 |
[26:52] | Alex, nobody wants to do any of this. | Alex 没人想做这些 |
[26:55] | But we have to tell your grandpa and Tutu and a few friends. | 但我们得告诉你外公 还有Tutu 还有几个朋友 |
[26:59] | They have the right to know, | 他们有权知道 |
[27:01] | and they have the right to say goodbye. | 也有权跟你妈妈道个别 |
[27:02] | I don’t wanna talk about Mom with anyone. | 我不想跟任何人谈起妈妈 |
[27:05] | Look, whatever you two fought about over Christmas, | 听着 不管你们在圣诞节吵架吵的什么 |
[27:08] | you have to drop it. | 你得忘掉它 |
[27:09] | Grow up. | 成熟起来 |
[27:10] | You love your mother, your mother loves you. | 你爱你妈 你妈也爱着你 |
[27:12] | – I can’t drop it. – You have to. | – 我忘不了 – 你必须得忘掉 |
[27:16] | You really don’t have a clue, do you? | 你真的一点也不明白 是吗? |
[27:23] | Dad… | 爸… |
[27:26] | Dad, mom was cheating on you. | 爸 妈对你不忠 |
[27:30] | That is what we fought about. | 这就是我们俩争吵的原因 |
[27:33] | When I was home at Christmas, I caught her with a guy. | 圣诞节在家的时候 我撞见她跟一个男的在一起 |
[27:38] | It made me sick to see her near you. | 这让我一看见她在你身边就感到恶心 |
[27:42] | I went back to school thinking that that was it, | 我回到学校想来想去 觉得就是这样 |
[27:45] | that I was just done with her. | 我跟她之间算完了 |
[27:46] | I was gonna call and tell you everything and… | 我本来想打电话告诉你一切 可是… |
[27:50] | and then the accident happened and… | 可是接下来就她就出事了… |
[27:55] | I was waiting until she woke up, I guess. | 我想我是一直在等她醒来 |
[28:00] | You didn’t even suspect, right? | 你一点都没怀疑 是吗? |
[28:05] | Right? | 是吗? |
[28:07] | It disgusted me too. You’re always so busy. | 这一样让我感到恶心 你总是那么忙 |
[28:14] | “Caught her with a guy” what does that mean? | “撞见她跟一个男的在一起”是什么意思? |
[28:18] | I was on my way to swim in the Black Point pool with Brandy | 我当时正和Brandy一起去Black Point泳池游泳 |
[28:21] | and suddenly I see Mom and some douche bag walking into a house. | 路上突然我看见妈和一个贱人进了房子 |
[28:26] | His house, I guess. | 我猜是他的房子 |
[28:29] | Just some guy, it could be anybody. | 只是个男的罢了 那可能是任何人 |
[28:30] | No, he had his hand on her ass. | 不 他的手一直放在她屁股上 |
[28:33] | It was gross. | 很恶心 |
[28:44] | – Then what? – Then nothing. | – 然后呢? – 没然后了 |
[28:45] | Then they went into the house. | 他们进房子了 |
[28:49] | A few days later, I told her I knew what she was doing. | 几天后 我跟她说我知道了她的勾当 |
[28:52] | And? | 然后? |
[28:54] | And first, | 然后一开始 |
[28:55] | she acted like she had no idea what I was talking about. | 她装作好像完全不知道我在说什么 |
[28:59] | Like I’m fucking blind. | 就跟我他妈的是个瞎子一样 |
[29:02] | And then she got, like, super mad and yelled and denied it. | 然后她就变得超级生气 大叫没这回事 |
[29:07] | That was when I decided that | 就是那时我决定 |
[29:09] | I didn’t want anything more to do with her. | 我不会再跟她有任何瓜葛 |
[29:15] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[29:16] | I don’t know, some guy. | 不清楚 某个人吧 |
[29:19] | What’s he look like? | 他长什么样? |
[29:22] | Dark hair. | 深色头发 |
[29:35] | Watch your sister. | 看好你妹妹 |
[30:26] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[30:27] | Kai? | 嘿Kai? |
[30:29] | Mark? | 嘿Mark? |
[30:32] | It’s me, Matt. Hey. | 是我 Matt 嘿 |
[30:34] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是这样 |
[30:35] | I’m just saying you always wanna have… | 我只是说你总是想… |
[30:37] | I’m not a mind reader. | 我又不是你肚里蛔虫 |
[30:38] | Wait. Hello? | 等等 谁啊? |
[30:41] | It’s me, it’s Matt. | 是我 Matt |
[30:44] | – Oh, hey, Matt. – Is this a bad time? | – 噢 嘿 Matt – 我来的不是时候吗? |
[30:46] | Uh, no, no, we’re just fighting. | 噢 不 不 我们只是在吵架而已 |
[30:48] | Uh, come on in. You want coffee? | 噢 进来吧 来点咖啡吗? |
[30:49] | You want something to drink? | 要不要喝点什么? |
[30:51] | No, thanks. | 不 谢了 |
[30:52] | – Fighting about something stupid. – It’s not stupid. | – 为了点蠢事吵架 – 那不是蠢事 |
[30:55] | It is stupid. | 是蠢事 |
[30:56] | He wants us to throw parties | 他想让我们办个派对 |
[30:57] | and have people over, which we do of course, | 把大家都叫来 当然我们是很愿意 |
[30:59] | but who winds up doing the work? | 可是谁来干活呢? |
[31:01] | – Me, I do. – You don’t have to do anything. | – 我 是我 – 你不用做任何事 |
[31:03] | – That’s the whole point. – I do. | – 这就是关键 – 肯定要做啊 |
[31:05] | It doesn’t have to be work. | 根本没什么活要干 |
[31:06] | You don’t have to clean and buy an outfit. | 既不用做清洁也不用买新衣服 |
[31:08] | I’m supposed to be disgusting? | 我难道要穿的很恶心? |
[31:10] | And think up a goddamn theme cocktail for every party. | 更不用每次聚会都想出一款主题鸡尾酒 |
[31:12] | We could just invite people over to hang out | 我们就请大家过来聚一聚 |
[31:14] | and drink whatever we have. | 我们有什么大家就喝什么 |
[31:15] | Let’s talk about it later. | 我们晚点再说吧 |
[31:17] | Oh, shit, Matt, is everything okay? | 噢 天呐 Matt 一切还好吧? |
[31:20] | Is there any news? | 有什么新情况吗? |
[31:21] | In fact, there is. | 事实上 有 |
[31:22] | I’ll tell you about it in a minute. Who is he? | 我等会儿再告诉你们 他是谁? |
[31:27] | Does she love him? | 她爱他吗? |
[31:32] | Who is he? | 他是谁? |
[31:34] | Matt | 嘿Matt |
[31:35] | I’m sorry to put you in that position, | 很抱歉让你们为难 |
[31:37] | but I’m not really the one who put you there, am I? | 但是真正让你难堪的恐怕不是我 对吧? |
[31:40] | I’d like to know who the guy is that my wife was seeing. | 我想知道我妻子一直去见的那个家伙是谁 |
[31:44] | Matt, You’re angry. | Matt 你气昏头了 |
[31:45] | You have very keen powers of observation. | 你的观察力果然很敏锐 |
[31:47] | Well, OK, You know what? | 呃 好吧 要不然这样吧? |
[31:48] | I think we should talk about this later. | 我想我们还是晚点谈论这事比较好 |
[31:50] | I think meybe you just need to cool it. | 我想也许你需要冷静点 |
[31:52] | Is it Troy? That fucking Neanderthal. | 是Troy吗? 那个该死的原始人 |
[31:58] | You don’t know him. | 你不认识他 |
[31:59] | Mark, don’t you even. Shame on you. | Mark 你敢说 真可耻 |
[32:01] | You’re supposed to be her friend. | 你可是她的朋友啊 |
[32:02] | Well, guess what. I’m Matt’s friend too, okay? | 呃 猜怎么着 我也是Matt的朋友啊 不是吗? |
[32:05] | And this is a unique and dramatic situation, | 而且现在情况这么突然 又很特殊 |
[32:08] | and I would wanna know. | 换做我也想知道 |
[32:09] | Yeah, well, | 没错 可是 |
[32:10] | don’t betray her when she’s not even here to defend herself. | 别在她无法辩护自己的时候背叛她 |
[32:16] | Matt, look, you might not be able to hear this right now | Matt 听着 你现在可能听不进去这些 |
[32:20] | but it’s not her fault. | 但这不是她的错 |
[32:23] | Your marriage was not… | 你们的婚姻并不是… |
[32:25] | Just… She was lonely. | 只是… 她觉得孤独而已 |
[32:27] | So you’re gonna talk to me in clichés about women? | 你是要开始讲女人的那些陈词滥调吗? |
[32:30] | Nothing is ever a woman’s fault. | 再错也不是女人的错 |
[32:32] | Was it still going on when she had the accident? | 直到出了事前他们还在交往吗? |
[32:37] | But I stayed out of it. | 但是我没插手这件事 |
[32:38] | Any time Kai would bring it up, I would walk away. | Kai每次提起这事的时候 我就走开了 |
[32:44] | You what? | 你干了什么? |
[32:46] | Probably egged her on. | 很可能是你怂恿的吧 |
[32:47] | Add a little drama in your life without any actual risk. | 给生活加点料 又没什么风险 |
[32:50] | Who do you think you’re protecting, Kai? She doesn’t need your protection. | 你以为你在保护谁 Kai? 她根本不需要你保护 |
[32:53] | It’s over. She’s gonna die. | 都结束了 她快要死了 |
[32:56] | Don’t say that. | 别这样说 |
[32:57] | It’s true. I was gonna tell you yesterday. | 是真的 我本来想昨天告诉你们的 |
[32:59] | She’s never gonna wake up. | 她永远不会醒过来了 |
[33:01] | You hear me? Do you understand what I’m saying? | 你听懂了吗? 你明白我的话吗? |
[33:03] | She’s gone. | 她去了 |
[33:04] | We’re pulling the plug. You were putting lipstick on a corpse. | 我们要停止治疗了 你那是在给一具尸体涂唇膏 |
[33:13] | Come on, Matt. | 好了 Matt |
[33:16] | That’s a little intense. | 有点过分了 |
[33:40] | Does she love him? | 她爱他吗? |
[33:43] | How can you ask about him when she’s gonna die? | 她都快死了 你还问他做什么? |
[33:46] | Who cares? Yes, she loves him. Loved him, whatever. | 谁还在意啊? 是的 她爱着他 爱过他 管他呢 |
[33:50] | She was crazy about him. She was gonna… | 她为他疯狂 她都准备… |
[33:54] | she was gonna ask you for a divorce. | 她都准备跟你离婚的 |
[34:09] | You still haven’t told me who he is. | 你们还是没告诉我他是谁 |
[34:13] | I guess it doesn’t matter. | 我想这已经不重要了 |
[34:26] | Matt. Matt. | Matt Matt等一下 |
[34:30] | Brian Speer. | 是Brian Speer |
[34:32] | His name’s Brian Speer, with two E’s. | 他叫Brian Speer 名字有两个E |
[35:18] | They’re just, like, cheap. | 他们就 就是些 便宜货 |
[35:21] | They’re just like, “Get it over with, cut corners.” | 他们说 “搞完就行了 偷工减料吧” |
[35:24] | Hi, Daddy. | 好啊 老爸 |
[35:27] | – Dad, this is, uh, Sid. – Hello, Sid. | – 老爸 这是 嗯 Sid – 你好 Sid |
[35:33] | What’s up, Bro? | 过得怎么样 兄弟? |
[35:37] | Don’t ever do that to me again. | 再对我这样你试试看 |
[35:40] | Get ready. We’re gonna see your grandparents. | 准备一下 要去见你们的外公外婆 |
[35:41] | And, Scottie, Auntie Esther’s gonna come watch you. | 而且 Scottie Esther阿姨会来照顾你的 |
[35:44] | Dad, Sid’s coming with us, okay? | 老爸 Sid和我们一起去 行吗? |
[35:46] | Yeah, listen, Sid, uh | 这个 听着 Sid 嗯 |
[35:48] | what’s going on this week is a family matter, you understand? | 这周我们要处理的都是些家庭事务 知道吗? |
[35:51] | Sid’s not gonna be interested in meeting your grandparents. | Sid不会有兴趣去见你外公外婆的 |
[35:54] | He’s gonna be bored stiff. | 他会无聊死的 |
[35:55] | Dad, I told you that he was gonna be with me. | 老爸 我已经说了他会和我一起去 |
[35:58] | I’ll be a lot more civil with him around. | 有他在 我就听话多了 |
[36:03] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢? |
[36:14] | It’s like reading Korean. | 这就像在读天书 |
[36:16] | Scott, if you want to, I can walk you through it. | Scott 如果需要 我可以给你讲一遍 |
[36:20] | Jibber-jabber. | 都是一派胡言 |
[36:24] | It’s an advance directive. | 这是一份预设医疗提示 |
[36:25] | It’s basically her instructions on what procedures she wants | 主要是关于在这种情况下她所希望采取的 |
[36:29] | – in this case. – I know goddamn well what it says. | – 医疗措施 – 我知道这鬼东西在讲什么 |
[36:31] | Says she doesn’t want us sitting around watching her spoil like milk. | 意思就是她不希望我们看着她腐烂变质 |
[36:35] | Says if there’s nothing the doctors can do, she’d rather just get on with it. | 意思就是如果医生束手无策了 她宁愿自行了断 |
[36:41] | Elizabeth had the good sense to write this thing here. | Elizabeth很理智地写了这份东西 |
[36:45] | She was always a thoughtful girl, a strong girl. | 她一直是个为人着想的女孩儿 一个坚强的女孩儿 |
[36:49] | Hell of a lot stronger than her brother. Barry whines his way through life. | 比他的哥哥坚强太多了 Barry一辈子只会牢骚满腹 |
[36:54] | Might even be a homosexual, for all I know. | 可能还是个同性恋 就我看来 |
[36:56] | – Yeah, Scott, I don’t think so. – And she’s stronger than you, Matt. | – 那个 Scott 我不这样想 – 而且他比你也坚强 Matt |
[37:00] | She lived more in a year than you lived in a decade | 她一年的生活比你十年的生活都丰富 |
[37:03] | sitting in that office of yours, hoarding all your cash. | 你就知道坐在你那办公室里 攒着你的钞票 |
[37:05] | All that money you refuse to use. What the hell good is it? | 那些你不愿花的钞票 到底有什么好? |
[37:10] | Now you and your family are getting ready to cash in your chips. | 现在你们家族准备卖掉你们的地皮了 |
[37:12] | What the hell for? | 还有什么意义? |
[37:14] | Maybe if you let my baby have her own boat | 也许你给我女儿买艘自己的船 |
[37:17] | bought her safe equipment | 买些安全装备 |
[37:19] | maybe let her go on those shopping sprees women like… | 或者让她能跟其他女人一样疯狂购物… |
[37:22] | maybe she wouldn’t have gone in for those thrill sports. | 可能她就不会去玩那些刺激的运动了 |
[37:26] | Maybe if you’d provided more thrills at home. | 如果你该在家里可以多给她点激情 |
[37:30] | And you, Alexandra. | 还有你 Alexandra |
[37:33] | Putting your poor mother through hell | 让你可怜的母亲苦不堪言 |
[37:35] | when all she was trying to do was instill sense and drive in you. | 而她想做的只是教你做人 把你领上正轨 |
[37:38] | Shame on you. Shame on you. | 真为你感到羞耻 太羞耻了 |
[37:41] | You should try to be more like her. | 你应该好好向你妈妈学习 |
[37:45] | She was a good girl. | 她是个好女孩儿 |
[37:50] | She was a good girl. | 她是个好女孩儿 |
[38:38] | Hi, Alice. It’s me, it’s Matt. It’s good to see you. | 嗨 Alice 是我 我是Matt 很高兴见到你 |
[38:43] | – Good to see you too. – Hey, Tutu. | – 我也很高兴见到你 – 嘿 Tutu |
[38:46] | That’s Alexandra. That’s your granddaughter. | 这是Alexandra 是你的外孙女 |
[38:50] | That’s your son-in-law, Matt. This is your family. | 他是你的女婿 Matt 他们都是你的家人 |
[38:54] | Well, except for that kid over there. | 当然 除了那边的那个小子 |
[38:57] | I don’t know who the hell he is. Who are you? | 我根本不认识他 你是谁? |
[38:59] | – What are you doing here? – He’s my friend. | – 你在这里干什么? – 他是我朋友 |
[39:02] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[39:08] | Alice, we’re going to Queen’s Hospital this afternoon and see Elizabeth. | Alice 我们今天下午去皇后医院看看Elizabeth |
[39:14] | – We are? – Yes. | – 我们要去吗? – 是的 |
[39:16] | She needs us, just like when she was a little girl. | 她需要我们 跟小时候一样 |
[39:19] | We need to see her in the hospital. | 我们要去医院看她 |
[39:22] | So think about what she might wanna have in her room | 想想她会想在她房间里摆些什么 |
[39:24] | and we’ll take it to her and put it next to her bed. | 我们给她带过去放在她床边 |
[39:29] | Queen Elizabeth? | 伊利莎白女皇吗? |
[39:32] | That’s wonderful. | 那太好了 |
[39:35] | I have to put on a nice dress. | 我得去换上一件像样点的衣服 |
[39:37] | Ha, ha. Is she serious? | 哈 哈 她是认真的吗? |
[39:41] | Shut up, Kid. | 闭嘴 小子 |
[39:43] | – Ha, ha. – I’ve never met queen before. | – 哈 哈 – 我还从来没见过女皇呢 |
[39:50] | I’m sorry, Man. I was just laughing. It’s funny. | 抱歉 先生 我只是想笑 这太搞了 |
[39:53] | I mean, I think she knows she’s being funny. | 我的意思是 我想她知道自己在开玩笑 |
[39:57] | I’m gonna hit you. | 我要给你点颜色看看 |
[40:02] | That was unreal. | 太假了 |
[40:04] | I mean, how often do old people just haul off | 我的意思是 有几个老年人能够收紧拳头 |
[40:07] | and fucking coldcock you like that? | 然后一拳把你打晕? |
[40:10] | He’s hit me a couple of times over the years. | 这多年他这样打过我好几次 |
[40:13] | And watch your language. | 还有管住你的嘴 |
[40:15] | Can I see it? | 让我看看? |
[40:17] | Holy shit. | 老天 |
[40:21] | Hey, could you two just cool it when you’re around me? | 嘿 你们两个能不能在我面前收敛一点? |
[40:23] | Just stop touching each other? | 别这样摸来摸去的? |
[40:27] | Whoa, Man. | 喔喔 兄弟 |
[40:28] | Maybe that’s why your wife cheated on you, | 或许这就是为什么你老婆会背着你偷情 |
[40:30] | if you’re so against touching. | 看起来你这么反感相互触摸 |
[40:37] | You little fuck. Do you get hit a lot? | 你这个小混蛋 还嫌被揍得不够吗? |
[40:39] | I don’t know. I’ve had my share. | 我不知道 我已经被打够了 |
[40:45] | Your friend is completely retarded, you know that? | 你的朋友真是个智障 你知道吗? |
[40:47] | Hey, Man, my little brother’s retarded. | 嘿 兄弟 我弟弟才是智障 |
[40:50] | Don’t use that word in a derogatory fashion. | 别把这个词当骂人话 |
[40:55] | Oh. | 哦 |
[40:58] | – Psych. I don’t have a retarded brother. – Sid, you suck. | – 逗你玩呢 我才没有智障的弟弟呢 – Sid 你真恶心 |
[41:06] | Speaking of retarded, do you ever wish that, like | 说到智障 你有没有希望过那些 |
[41:08] | retarded people or old people would just hurry up? | 智障人或者老年人能动作快一点? |
[41:12] | Like sometimes I’m waiting for them to cross the street | 就像有时候我等着他们穿过马路 |
[41:14] | and I’m like, “Come on, already.” | 然后我心想 “拜托 快一点” |
[41:17] | But then I feel bad. | 但是之后我又感到很愧疚 |
[41:29] | Dad? | 老爸? |
[41:31] | What? | 怎么了? |
[41:33] | Don’t forget that I know where he lives. | 别忘了我知道他住哪里 |
[41:38] | Get in the front seat. | 坐到副驾驶座来 |
[41:44] | So you don’t know anything else about him | 你对他的情况什么都不知道吗 |
[41:46] | like what he does or if he’s married or anything? | 比如他的职业或者是否已婚之类? |
[41:49] | Just his name. Brian Speer. | 只知道他的名字 Brian Speer |
[41:53] | Why didn’t you ask Kai and Mark? | 为什么你没问问Kai和Mark? |
[41:55] | – I just didn’t. – Why not? | – 反正没问 – 为什么没问? |
[41:57] | – I didn’t wanna get into it, that’s all. – We’ll Google him later. | – 我不想在这事儿里陷得太深 仅此而已 – 那我们等会儿谷歌一下他 |
[42:01] | All right. | 好吧 |
[42:04] | We’re almost… That’s it, that’s it, that’s the one. | 我们快到了… 那个 就是那个 就是那一幢 |
[42:06] | Stop. The one with the turtle. | 停车 有只乌龟的那个 |
[42:08] | – That one? – Yeah, yeah. | – 那一幢? – 是的 是的 |
[42:15] | There? He lives there? | 那里? 他住在那幢房子里? |
[42:17] | I can’t say for sure that he lives there, | 我不能保证他住在那里 |
[42:20] | but that’s where I saw them. | 但是我是在那里见到他们的 |
[42:23] | Should I ring the bell? | 要我去敲门吗? |
[42:25] | No. This is stupid. This is stalking or something. I… | 不 那样很傻 我们这都有点像跟踪什么的 我… |
[42:30] | Okay, it’s… We came, we saw. That’s enough. Let’s go. | 好吧 这是… 我们来了 我们看到了 这就够了 我们走吧 |
[42:34] | Well, it’s not like we’re stalking him exactly. | 好吧 我们并不是真在跟踪他 |
[42:49] | What would you do if you saw him, anyway? | 如果见到他了 你究竟想怎么样? |
[42:51] | Talk to him? Punch him? What? | 和他谈话? 给他一拳? 还是怎样? |
[42:55] | I guess I just wanna see him. | 我觉得我只是想见见他 |
[43:19] | – Dad, Dad, stop, stop, stop. – What, what? | – 老爸 老爸 停车 停下 停车 – 什么 怎么了? |
[43:22] | Go back, go back. | 倒回去 倒回去 |
[43:24] | – What? – Just go back. | – 怎么了? – 倒回去就知道了 |
[43:32] | – Look. – What? | – 快看 – 怎么了? |
[43:34] | Look, there he is. | 看 那不是他吗 |
[43:46] | At least now we know what he looks like. | 至少现在我们知道他长什么样子了 |
[43:48] | Brain Speer 黄金海岸不动产 | |
[44:04] | Hi, this is Brian Speer of Gold Coast Realty. | 嗨 这里是黄金海岸不动产的Brian Speer |
[44:07] | Sorry I missed your call. | 很抱歉没能接到您的电话 |
[44:09] | Leave a message with your name, number, and time that you called | 请留言并且留下您的姓名 电话 和您的来电时间 |
[44:12] | and I’ll get back to you just as soon as I can. Mahalo. | 我会尽快的给您回电话的 谢谢 |
[44:18] | Hi, Brian. | 嗨 Brian |
[44:19] | My name’s Herb Fitzmorris | 我是Herb Fitzmorris |
[44:21] | and I’m interested in your house on Koloa Street | 我很中意你在Koloa街的房子 |
[44:24] | the one with the cool fence and gate. | 就是那幢有着很酷的篱笆和门的房子 |
[44:28] | I’m at 645-2796. | 我的电话是645-2796 |
[44:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:20] | Girls, let me go in for just a quick moment alone first. | 姑娘们 我先单独进去一会儿 |
[45:23] | I’ll be right out. | 马上就出来 |
[45:36] | You were gonna ask for a divorce | 你准备跟我离婚 |
[45:38] | so you could be with some fucking fuckhead, Brian Speer? | 好去和那个混蛋在一起 Brian Speer对吗? |
[45:42] | Are you kidding me? | 你是在开玩笑吗? |
[45:45] | Who are you? | 你以为你是谁? |
[45:47] | The only thing I know for sure is you’re a goddamn liar. | 我现在唯一能确定就是你是个大骗子 |
[45:53] | So, what do you have to say for yourself? | 那么 你有什么要辩解的吗? |
[45:57] | Why don’t you go ahead and make a little joke | 你何不顺水推舟扯个笑话 |
[45:59] | and tell me that I got it all wrong? | 然后告诉我这一切都是假的? |
[46:01] | Tell me again that I’m too out of touch with my feelings | 再说一遍我无法了解自己的感受 |
[46:05] | and I need to go to therapy. | 需要去看心理医生 |
[46:08] | Isn’t the idea of marriage to make your partner’s way in life a little easier? | 婚姻难道不就是为了让彼此活的更容易一些吗? |
[46:13] | For me, it was always harder with you, and you’re still making it harder. | 对我而言 与你为伴总是那么艰难 而你现在还让它难上加难 |
[46:19] | Lying there on a ventilator and fucking up my life. | 躺在那里插个呼吸机 把我的生活搞得一团糟 |
[46:22] | You are relentless. | 你简直太无情了 |
[46:27] | You know what? I was gonna ask you for a divorce someday. | 你知道吗? 我也有想过跟你离婚 |
[46:40] | Daddy’s little girl. | 爸爸的乖女儿 |
[46:46] | I’m gonna bring your daughters in now. | 我现在把你的女儿们带进来 |
[46:49] | Alex is home from school. Try to be nice, okay? | Alex从学校回来了 对她好一点 可以吗? |
[46:59] | All right, here we go. | 好了 我们进去吧 |
[47:09] | – Okay? – Hi, Mom. Look who’s here. | – 好了吗? – 嗨 妈妈 看看谁来了 |
[47:28] | Say something, Alex. | 说点什么 Alex |
[47:29] | Tell her how you were drunk the other night. | 告诉她你那晚喝的多醉 |
[47:31] | – Tell her how maybe you’re an alcoholic. – Girls, be serious. | – 告诉她你可能是一个酒鬼 – 孩子们 严肃点 |
[47:37] | Hi, Mom. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[47:40] | Sorry for being bad. | 对不起我学坏了 |
[47:44] | Sorry for wasting your money on expensive private schools. | 对不起浪费了你那么多钱送我去私立学校 |
[47:48] | Money you could have been using on facials and massages | 那些钱 你本可以用来做美容或者按摩 |
[47:51] | and sports equipment. | 还有买运动器械 |
[47:53] | – Sorry for everything. – All right. | – 一切都很抱歉 – 行了 |
[47:56] | I’m sorry we weren’t good enough for you, especially Dad. | 我很抱歉我们对你来说都不够好 尤其是爸爸 |
[47:59] | – Stop it. That’s out of line. – Or what? You gonna ground me? | – 打住 这话过了 – 不然呢? 你要把我禁足吗? |
[48:02] | Ship me off to another boarding school? Give me a time-out? | 把我丢到另一个寄宿学校? 让我休学? |
[48:05] | I’ll tell you what, goddamn it. | 再跟你说一遍 该死的 |
[48:08] | – You got served. – Scottie, go in the hall. | – 你挨教训啦 – Scottie 到大厅去 |
[48:10] | She’s the one out of line. | 是她说了出格的话 |
[48:11] | – Go find Sid. – He’s smoking. | – 去找Sid去 – 他在抽烟 |
[48:14] | – I shouldn’t be around second-hand smoke. – Go, let’s go. Now, now, now, go. | – 我不能过去吸二手烟 – 走 快走 现在 就现在 马上走 |
[48:19] | – Did you spank me? – You have no right to talk to her that way. | – 你居然打我? – 你无权这样跟她说话 |
[48:22] | She’s gonna die in a few days. What if those were your last words? | 她马上就要死了 可能这会是你对她说的最后的话 你想过没? |
[48:25] | I have every right to speak to her that way. I’m angry at her. | 我有的是理由这样对她说话 我对她很生气 |
[48:28] | – How can you be so forgiving? – I’ll be angry later. | – 你怎么能如此的隐忍? – 我以后会发火的 |
[48:30] | Let’s just think about the good parts. Don’t say that stuff in front of your sister. | 我们来想想好的部分 不要在你妹妹面前说这些 |
[48:34] | Don’t spoil her for Scottie. | 别在Scottie面前诋毁你妈妈 |
[48:40] | Say something different. | 说点别的 |
[48:50] | Look, Mom, I know that we fought a lot. | 看 妈妈 我知道我们经常吵架 |
[48:54] | I just I always wanted to be like you. | 我只是 我只是一直想变成你那样 |
[48:58] | I am like you. I’m exactly like you. | 我很像你 我真的很像你 |
[49:05] | You are like her. Mostly in good ways. | 你是很像她 大部分都是像她的优点 |
[49:09] | Maybe some bad ways. Remains to be seen. | 可能有些缺点 不过以后才能看出来 |
[49:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[49:25] | Dad, this is Reina. Reina, this is my sister and Sid. | 老爸 这位是Reina Reina 这是我姐姐和Sid |
[49:29] | – And that’s my mom on the bed. – Hi, everybody. | – 躺在床上的是我妈妈 – 嗨 大家好 |
[49:32] | – Hello. – Hi. | – 你好 – 嗨 |
[49:40] | So this is your mother? | 这就是你妈妈? |
[49:42] | I guess it’s true. | 看来是真的了 |
[49:45] | Should I shake her hand? | 我要跟她握手吗? |
[49:47] | – If you want. – No, thanks. | – 如果你想的话 – 不 谢谢 |
[49:50] | So, uh, Reina, I understand that your grandmother’s not feeling well? | 那个 嗯 Reina 我听说你的奶奶也生病了? |
[49:54] | Yeah, it’s pretty bad. | 是的 她病的很重 |
[49:56] | She got her stomach operated on | 她刚动了胃部手术 |
[49:57] | and then got some sort of stupid infection or something. | 然后现在又倒霉的被感染了还是怎么了 |
[50:00] | It’s pretty gross. | 恶心得很 |
[50:02] | Hmm. Well, Reina, thank you for stopping by. | 嗯 好吧 Reina 谢谢你能过来 |
[50:05] | Scottie, let me give you some money, and you two can get some ice cream. | Scottie 我给你们一些钱 你们可以去买些冰淇林 |
[50:09] | Too many carbs. | 热量太高了 |
[50:11] | Too many carbs? | 热量太高了? |
[50:13] | Well, you could go down to the cafeteria and get some lettuce. | 好吧 那去楼下自助买个蔬菜沙拉 |
[50:18] | That’s okay. I’m done. You weren’t a liar after all. | 不必了 我走了 反正你没骗我 |
[50:22] | – Don’t you wanna hang out? – No, I should go. See you at the club. | – 不跟我一起玩吗? – 不 我得走了 会所见 |
[50:26] | Hope your mom gets better. Bye, everybody. | 祝你母亲早日康复 大伙儿再见 |
[50:32] | Scottie, what did she mean by “You aren’t a liar after all”? | Scottie 她为什么说”反正你没骗我”? |
[50:36] | – What did she think you were lying about? – She didn’t believe Mom was sleeping. | – 她以为你骗她什么? – 她不相信妈妈睡着了 |
[50:40] | So you had to prove to that twat that Mom’s in a coma? | 你就带那臭婆娘来看妈妈昏迷? |
[50:42] | What the fuck is in your skull? A bunch of stupid pills? | 你脑子有毛病吧? 吃错药了? |
[50:46] | Shut up, you motherless whore. | 闭嘴 臭婊子 |
[50:48] | Whoa, whoa. | 哇哦 |
[50:49] | – Easy there, half-pipe. – Where’d you learn to talk like that? | – 别激动 小鬼 – 你这都跟谁学的? |
[51:10] | – Oh, no… – Hello? | – 哦 不… – 你好? |
[51:13] | No, this is the right number. No, no, I’m his assistant, Sharon. | 不 你没打错 不不 我是他的助理Sharon |
[51:17] | – How may I help you? – Who is it? | – 请问有什么事? – 谁的电话? |
[51:20] | Shush… | 嘘… |
[51:24] | Oh. | 哦 |
[51:25] | All right. All right, so one or the other? Okay, I’ll tell him. Mahalo. | 好 好的 二选一是吗? 好的 我会转达的 再见 |
[51:31] | That was Bonnie Tanaka, a realtor. | 房产经纪人Bonnie Tanaka打来的 |
[51:33] | She says that Mr. Speer is going to be on Kauai for the next week… | 她说Speer先生下周要去考艾岛出差… |
[51:37] | but she’d be happy to show you the house… | 但她很乐意带你看房… |
[51:39] | or you can stop by the open house on Sunday. | 周日可以去看房 |
[52:13] | Hi, Mr. King. | 您好 King先生 |
[52:15] | – Hello, Buzz. – Sorry about Mrs. King. | – 你好 Buzz – 为您夫人的事感到惋惜 |
[52:18] | – Hope she gets better real soon. – Thanks. | – 希望她快点好起来 – 谢谢 |
[52:22] | It really blows. | 真是太不幸了 |
[52:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[52:29] | You’ve all asked questions about Elizabeth, and I’ve given vague answers. | 你们一直问Elizabeth的情况 我都含糊其辞 |
[52:34] | But I asked you all here today to tell you… | 今天给大家一个答复… |
[52:38] | that her coma is permanent. | 她的昏迷不是暂时的 |
[52:41] | She’s not gonna make it. | 她再也不会醒来了 |
[52:45] | So this week, tomorrow, in fact… | 所以这周 其实就是明天了… |
[52:50] | as per her wishes… | 按照她的遗愿… |
[52:51] | we are going to unhook her from life support. | 我们将移走她的生命维持机 |
[52:58] | You all know Elizabeth. She has to do everything on her own. | 你们都了解Elizabeth 她从不麻烦别人 |
[53:07] | I wanted to tell you all in person… | 这样当面告诉你们… |
[53:11] | because you are all our dear friends. | 是因为你们都是密友 |
[53:13] | You’re our best friends. | 最亲的朋友 |
[53:15] | The girls and I so much appreciate everything you have done for us… | 孩子们和我都很感谢这几周来… |
[53:19] | in the last few weeks. | 大家为我们做的所有事 |
[53:21] | Bringing food and calling. | 带吃的来 打电话问候 |
[53:25] | – Can we go see her? – Yes. Yes, for God’s sakes, yes. | – 我们能去看她吗? – 是的 是的 当然 |
[53:29] | That’s the whole point. Go see her as soon as possible. | 这正是我想说的 尽快去看她吧 |
[53:33] | That’s what I wanna tell you. All of you. It should be now, not after. | 我就想告诉你们 现在就去看她吧 别等了 |
[53:40] | Everyone who loves Elizabeth deserves a chance to say goodbye. | 所有爱她的人都有权作最后的告别 |
[54:14] | You’ve lost your mind. | 你疯了 |
[54:16] | You mean him? Tell him to come say goodbye? | 你说他? 让他来道别? |
[54:20] | Look, I’ll be gone a day or so. | 我就去一天左右 |
[54:21] | I’ll leave in the morning, I’ll be back tomorrow night. | 明早出发晚上回来 |
[54:24] | If it takes another day, fine. | 如果一天不够 |
[54:26] | I’ll give it two days. If I don’t find him, at least I tried. | 我就待两天 没找到他的话 至少我尽力了 |
[54:29] | Just drop it, Dad. | 别管他了 爸 |
[54:30] | You’ve got way bigger fish to fry than confronting fucking Brian Speer. | 你这么忙还搞什么跟Brian Speers对质 |
[54:35] | You’re recording this? | 你在录音吗? |
[54:37] | – I’m summarizing a deposition. – How can you work at a time like this? | – 我在总结一份证词 – 这种情况下你还能工作? |
[54:42] | – How can you go to a movie? – To get Scottie out of the house. | – 你还不是去看电影了? – 那是为了带Scottie出去走走 |
[54:46] | And you actually wanna tell him to come back and see Mom? | 你真的想让他回来看妈妈? |
[54:50] | I think… | 呃… |
[54:53] | I just think she’d want him to know. | 我觉得你妈希望如此 |
[54:55] | Just call his office and tell him it’s an emergency. | 那就打他办公室电话 告诉他有急事 |
[55:00] | No. On the phone, he can escape. | 不 电话里他可以逃避 |
[55:03] | In person, he’s got nowhere to go. I wanna see his face. | 面对面 他就没法逃开 看他什么反应 |
[55:10] | I wanna go too. | 我和你一起去 |
[55:13] | – No, you’re gonna stay here with Scottie. – Fuck that. Let’s all get out of town. | – 不 你留下来陪Scottie – 去他的 我们一起出城吧 |
[55:41] | Yo, Matt King. | 喂 Matt King |
[55:45] | – Hey, Ralph. – Hey. | – 嗨 Ralph – 嗨 |
[55:47] | – Yeah, how’s it? Great to see you. – Good. Kids, you remember your cousin Ralph. | – 最近好吗? 见到你真好 – 不错 记得你堂兄Ralph吧 |
[55:51] | – Yeah. – Oh, yeah, hi. | – 当然 – 我也是 你好 |