英文名称:Lara Croft Tomb Raider:The Cradle of Life
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:02] | (希腊 桑托里尼) | |
[02:44] | 古墓丽影2 生命的摇篮 | |
[03:14] | They’ve found another one. There’ll be no treasure left for her. | 他们又找到一个 等到她来宝藏早就没了 |
[03:18] | Mark the location. | 标示位置 |
[03:20] | That’s the Frenchman. And over there, Kristos. | 那是法国佬 克里斯多也来了 |
[03:25] | They’re all coming. All except one. | 全都到齐了 只差一个人 |
[03:29] | All right, follow Kristos. | 好 跟着克里斯多 |
[03:31] | When he dives, we dive. | 他潜水 我们也下去 |
[03:34] | Maybe we’ll get lucky and find whatever’s down there. | 走运的话 也许会找到宝藏 |
[03:40] | Look at that, Jimmy. Look! Why isn’t she slowing down? | 你快看 吉米 她怎么不减速? |
[03:51] | -You were asking? -I knew it! | -你问我吗? -我就知道 |
[04:13] | Hello, boys. You’re all wet. | 两位 你们全湿透了 |
[04:17] | Many raiders are here, and you make us wait! | 很多盗墓者都来了 你居然姗姗来迟 |
[04:21] | But you know I can’t resist a bit of fun. | 你也知道我就爱找乐子 |
[04:27] | What’s all this fuss about? What do they think is down there? | 这是怎么回事? 他们认为下面有什么? |
[04:32] | I don’t know what they think, but I think it’s the Luna Temple. | 我不知道别人怎么想 但我认为是月神殿 |
[04:37] | The Luna Temple? | 月神殿? |
[04:39] | My sons! If it’s not on television, forget it! | 如果电视没报导 别傻了 |
[04:42] | It was built by Alexander the Great. | 它是亚历山大大帝盖的 |
[04:44] | A Greek, if you don’t know! | 顺便告诉你 他是希腊人 |
[04:46] | Alexander collected treasures | 亚历山大搜刮全世界的宝藏 |
[04:48] | and stored them in two places. | 然后放在两个地方 |
[04:51] | The majority went to his library in Egypt. | 大部分放在他埃及的藏宝室 |
[04:54] | But his most prized possessions went here…the Luna Temple. | 但是最珍贵的却在这儿…月神殿 |
[05:00] | By law, no one was allowed to record its location, and in 330 BC it was… | 他不准任何人记录地点 在西元前330年… |
[05:05] | swallowed by the sea. Destroyed during a volcanic eruption. | 月神殿沉入大海 毁于火山爆发 |
[05:09] | Lost for ever. | 永远消失 |
[05:12] | Until yesterday. | 直到昨天 |
[05:15] | If even half of it is intact, | 就算只剩半座神殿 |
[05:17] | it will be the greatest find since the Pyramids. | 也是金字塔后最伟大的发现 |
[05:20] | The others are heading along this shelf. | 其他人沿这片陆棚前进 |
[05:23] | -That’s based on the currents? -Yes. | -根据海流资料? -没错 |
[05:26] | This, Gus, is why I was late. | 葛斯 我是为了这个才迟到 |
[05:29] | It’s a geological, taken two hours after the quake. | 这是地震两小时后的地形图 |
[05:33] | The epicentre was here, five miles northeast of us, but… | 震央在这儿 东北方五哩 但是… |
[05:37] | …look at the currents along the shelf now. | 你们看现在的海流方向 |
[05:42] | Wait! They’ve shifted. | 慢着 海流改变方向了 |
[05:44] | So, while they’re all diving there, the ruins will actually be… | 所以他们在那儿潜水 遗址其实在… |
[05:51] | here. | 这儿 |
[05:53] | Let’s go. | 动手吧 |
[06:17] | Something wrong? | 怎么了? |
[06:20] | First, Alexander doesn’t record the temple’s location. | 亚历山大并未记载神殿的位置 |
[06:23] | Then, God wipes it from the earth with a volcano. | 然后上帝用火山爆发将它沉入大海 |
[06:27] | Now, even the currents change. | 现在连海流都改变方向 |
[06:30] | Lara, maybe this temple’s not meant to be found. | 劳拉 也许月神殿不该被发现 |
[06:35] | Everything lost is meant to be found. Don’t worry. | 消失的东西都该被发掘 放心啦 |
[08:45] | It’s incredible! | 好壮观 |
[08:48] | It’s unbelievable! Whoa! | 真是不可思议 |
[08:51] | -Oh, my God. -This is huge! | -我的天 -好大的神殿 |
[08:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:01] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[09:04] | Jimmy, this is wonderful! | 吉米 棒透了 |
[09:08] | -Do you see what I see? -Oh, my God! | -你看到了吗? -我的天 |
[09:12] | It’s incredible. | 太惊人了 |
[09:14] | Nicky, look at this. We’re going to be rich! | 尼克 你看 我们发大财了 |
[09:22] | Lara! What do you say to two handsome Greek partners? | 劳拉 你有什么话要对两个帅哥同伴说吗? |
[09:26] | Well, when you find two, let me know! | 等你找到再告诉我 |
[09:29] | -She’s talking about you. -No, you! | -她要你去找 -不 是你 |
[09:35] | Pack the gold coins. | 把金币装起来 |
[10:17] | -Lara, what is that? -It’s mine. | -劳拉 那是什么? -是我的 |
[10:34] | What is she doing? | 她想干嘛? |
[10:59] | Lara! That column is collapsing! | 劳拉 那根柱子要垮了 |
[11:09] | Aftershock! | 是余震 |
[11:12] | -I think that’s a sign to leave! -Two minutes! | -我们该走了 -两分钟 |
[11:16] | -Lara, we need to leave now! -We’ve got to move! | -劳拉 快走吧 -现在就走 |
[11:30] | Keep packing. This thing is going to collapse. Take those two. | 继续装 这地方要垮了 你拿这两袋 |
[11:35] | -We have to hurry up. -Go, go! Come on! | -我们要快点 -动作快 |
[11:43] | Lara! | 劳拉 |
[16:34] | Lara? Lara, it’s us, Hillary and Bryce! | 劳拉 是我们 希拉瑞和布莱斯 |
[16:41] | She’s disorientated. That’s normal after three days. | 她漂流了三天 头脑不清楚是很正常 |
[16:45] | Nice day for a dip. | 泡泡水不错吧 |
[16:48] | Gentlemen, there is an expression: | 各位 有句话说得好 |
[16:53] | “It’s not nice to fool Mother Nature. “ | 利用大自然会遭到天谴 |
[16:57] | Yet that is precisely what I’ve been doing for some time now… | 但是我一直在利用大自然 |
[17:04] | whether it be sarin gas for Mr San, | 无论是替孙先生制造沙林毒气 |
[17:08] | improved typhoid for Mr Krev to use in the Balkans, | 替克先生改良伤寒杆菌…用于巴尔干半岛 |
[17:12] | enhanced cholera for Mr Duvalier. | 也替杜先生增强霍乱的威力 |
[17:16] | While these weapons serve their purpose, | 虽然这些生化武器很有用 |
[17:19] | there have always been limitations. | 但是始终有极限 |
[17:22] | Stable diseases aren’t lethal. | 一般疾病不能致命 |
[17:26] | Deadly ones burn out too quickly. | 致命的疾病却无法持久 |
[17:29] | Mother Nature can only be fooled so much. | 大自然的利用价值有限 |
[17:34] | Deploy my weapon, and your enemies, however great, will collapse from within. | 但使用我的武器 再强大的敌人也会很快暴毙 |
[17:45] | Rather like Mr Monza’s collapsing right now. | 就像孟沙先生快要暴毙一样 |
[17:57] | -What the hell is going on? -Monza told Ml6 about this meeting. | -这是怎么回事? -孟沙向英国情报局告密 |
[18:02] | That’s why the change of location. | 所以我才更改地点 |
[18:05] | He was going to turn me over to them and then seek asylum in the West. | 他打算出卖我 然后向西方寻求政治庇护 |
[18:12] | A smart man would’ve known I was on to him. | 聪明人早该知道我识破阴谋了 |
[18:15] | He would never have got on the plane. But I knew you would. | 他不该坐上飞机 但是我知道你会 |
[18:19] | You actually thought you could fool me. | 因为你以为骗得了我 |
[18:27] | That, gentlemen, is the sound of a traitor dying. | 各位 这就是叛徒的下场 |
[18:42] | That was an accelerated form of Ebola, deadliest disease known to man. | 那是世上最致命的…加速型伊波拉病毒 |
[18:47] | Highly contagious. | 传染性很高 |
[18:50] | However, as with all known diseases, | 但是…就像所有的疾病 |
[18:55] | there exist stockpiles of antiserum in the West. | 西方囤积了大批抗毒血清 |
[19:27] | There is no antiserum for what I am offering you. | 我要卖给你们的病毒 没有抗毒血清 |
[19:31] | No treatment. No vaccine. No cure. | 没有治疗方法 疫苗或解药 |
[19:34] | The world’s never seen anything like what I’ve uncovered. | 世人从没见过我发掘的东西 |
[19:38] | Uncovered? | 发掘? |
[19:40] | Yes. I’ve branched out. | 没错 我的事业扩展到… |
[19:43] | Archaeology. | 考古学 |
[19:45] | 0-7-7-4-4-6-8-1 | |
[19:50] | That is the account at the Landesbank in Bern. | 那是西德意志银行在瑞士分行的帐号 |
[19:54] | $1 00 million each, if you please. | 请你们每人付一亿美元 |
[20:00] | (香港 柴湾私人机场) | |
[20:22] | -Where’s Chen Lo? -He has the orb, but Ml6 is on to him. | -陈骆呢? -他拿到球 但情报局盯上了他 |
[20:26] | -How? -He doesn’t know. | -怎么会被盯上? -他也不知道 |
[20:28] | Rather than risk bringing it, he’s waiting. | 他不肯冒险送过来 他在等机会 |
[20:31] | I have just told a cabin full of men about Pandora. The clock cannot be reset. | 我已告诉客户潘朵拉魔盒的事 不能拖延进度 |
[20:37] | Tell him to bring the orb at once. | 叫他立刻把圆球送来给我 |
[20:40] | (克拉夫特庄园 白金汉夏) | |
[20:57] | You’ll find the killers. Don’t take it out on me! | 你会找到凶手的 别拿我出气 |
[21:19] | -Bryce, what have we got? -I haven’t loaded your images yet. | -布莱斯 怎么样? -我还没下载你拍的影像 |
[21:28] | -What about references to an orb? -I checked. | -有关圆球的资料呢? -我查过了 |
[21:31] | Inventories of the Luna Temple do not list any orb. | 月神殿的纪录中并没有圆球 |
[21:34] | I want you both to list every orb ever mentioned in Greek history. | 那就查出希腊历史上出现过的所有圆球 |
[21:39] | Every one? | 每一颗? |
[21:51] | That’s… liable… | 那样的话… |
[21:55] | to be… | 可能有… |
[22:00] | thousands. | 好几千颗 |
[22:04] | Then we’ll read thousands. | 好几千颗也要查 |
[22:09] | Start with that one. | 先从那本书开始 |
[23:05] | Perhaps you’d like some tea while you wait? | 各位想来杯茶吗? |
[23:08] | No, they wouldn’t. Tea is for guests, the door is for intruders! | 不用 茶是招待客人的 不速之客请出去 |
[23:15] | They’re from Ml6. | 他们是英国情报局 |
[23:17] | I can tell from their soft hands and pressed suits. | 他们西装毕挺 手无缚鸡之力 |
[23:21] | They make decisions and leave the dirty work for others. | 一看就知道只会下令指使别人 |
[23:24] | -I’ve no interest in… -His name’s Chen Lo. | -我没兴趣… -他叫陈骆 |
[23:28] | Along with his brother Xien, he runs a ring of bandits, the Shay Ling. | 他和弟弟陈宪 率领一帮土匪组成水灵帮 |
[23:33] | They deal in guns, diamonds, antiquities to sell on the black market. | 他们走私军火 钻石 古董 在黑市出售 |
[23:37] | They followed you when you arrived in Santorini, where they killed Gus. | 你一到希腊就被他们跟踪 是他们杀了葛斯 |
[23:42] | -Why? -For this. | -为什么? -为了这玩意 |
[23:45] | Our listening post in Malta intercepted that fax. | 我方在马尔他岛…拦截到这份传真 |
[23:49] | It was sent from Chen Lo to a man named Jonathan Reiss. | 是陈骆传给强纳森莱斯 |
[23:52] | The scientist? Won the Nobel Prize? | 那个赢得诺贝尔奖的科学家? |
[23:55] | He’s now the foremost designer of biological weapons in the world. | 他是全球顶尖的生化武器专家 |
[23:59] | His creations have been at the heart of bio-terror in the past 1 5 years. | 十五年来 制造无数生化武器 |
[24:04] | Reiss’s disdain for life is legendary. | 他无视人命 没有政治立场 |
[24:07] | He doesn’t care who his weapons kill. | 不在乎他的武器杀死谁 |
[24:11] | A modern-day Doctor Mengele. | 他是现代的死亡天使 |
[24:17] | We know Chen Lo followed you to obtain the orb, and thus deliver Reiss. | 我们知道陈骆跟踪你 抢走圆球卖给莱斯 |
[24:22] | We don’t know why. Candidly, that terrifies us. | 但是原因不明 老实说 我们很害怕 |
[24:25] | Reiss is not to be trifled with. | 莱斯不是好惹的 |
[24:29] | Pandora’s box. | 潘朵拉魔盒 |
[24:34] | Reiss is going to use the orb to find Pandora’s box. | 莱斯想用圆球找到潘朵拉魔盒 |
[24:38] | The Greek myth? | 那个希腊神话? |
[24:40] | Pandora opens a forbidden box and unleashes pain into the world? | 潘朵拉打开禁忌魔盒 为全世界带来苦难? |
[24:45] | That’s the Sunday school version, yes. | 那不只是神话 |
[24:49] | How do you think life began? Shooting star? Primordial ooze? | 生命的起源是什么? 流星撞地球还是原始沼泽? |
[24:54] | In 2300 BC, an Egyptian pharaoh | 西元前2300年 埃及法老王 |
[24:57] | found a place he named The Cradle of Life, where we, life, began. | 发现生命摇篮 那是人类生命的起源 |
[25:03] | There he found a box, which brought life to Earth. | 他在那儿发现一个盒子 它为地球带来生命 |
[25:06] | The pharaoh opened it, | 当法老王打开盒子 |
[25:08] | but all that was left was the Ramante, or anti-life. | 里面只剩下代表死亡的洛曼提 |
[25:10] | The plague, the companion to life. | 伴随生命而来的瘟疫 |
[25:13] | -Companion? -Nature is about balance. | -伴随而来? -生命是一种平衡 |
[25:16] | All the world comes in pairs. Yin and Yang, right and wrong. | 一切都有正反两面 阴阳 善恶 男女 |
[25:21] | -What did this plague do? -It levelled the pharaoh’s army. | -这场瘟疫造成什么? -它让法老王全军覆没 |
[25:26] | A soldier was dispatched to transport the box to the end of the world. | 他儿子派出精兵 将魔盒带到世界尽头 |
[25:34] | 2,000 years later, Alexander the Great reached India, | 两千年后 亚历山大大帝来到印度 |
[25:38] | where his army was ravaged by a plague after finding a box. | 他的部下找到魔盒后 大军便被瘟疫毁灭 |
[25:44] | India? That’s where the soldier brought it? | 印度?魔盒被带到印度? |
[25:47] | Alexander felt the box was too powerful, | 亚历山大知道魔盒威力强大 |
[25:50] | so he returned it to its home, The Cradle of Life. | 于是把它送回生命摇篮 |
[25:54] | It has never been seen since. | 从此就消失无踪 |
[25:56] | -And this Cradle of Life is where? -No one knows. | -生命摇篮在哪儿? -没有人知道 |
[26:00] | Alexander used a map with the box, which he then hid from the world. | 亚历山大用地图找到地方 然后就藏起来 |
[26:05] | But the name he gave this map was “Mati”, | 但他为地图取名”马提” |
[26:08] | and the literal translation for the word “Mati” is eye. | 照字面翻译的意思是眼睛 |
[26:14] | The orb is the map, hidden in the Luna Temple by Alexander. | 圆球就是地图 被亚历山大藏在月神殿 |
[26:19] | Reiss will use it to find Pandora’s box, and when he opens it, | 莱斯会用它找到潘朵拉魔盒 等他一打开它 |
[26:23] | he will unleash a weapon more powerful than you could ever imagine. | 就会释放超乎想像的强大武器 |
[26:31] | The markings form a pattern, but even if I figure what they mean, | 这些刻痕构成图案 就算我能解读 |
[26:36] | we still can’t read the whole map | 我们仍看不到整幅地图 |
[26:39] | because we’ve only a partial view. | 因为你只拍到一部分 |
[26:41] | -We have to figure out how to read it. -Right. Thank you. | -我们要设法解读它 -好 谢谢 |
[26:45] | On behalf of Her Majesty, recover this box before Doctor Reiss. | 我代表女王陛下 请你赶在莱斯之前找到魔盒 |
[26:50] | Well, now that I have Her Majesty’s permission… | 既然女王陛下都开了金口 |
[26:56] | -Tell me where to find the orb. -It’s in China with Chen Lo. | -告诉我圆球在哪 -它被陈骆带到中国 |
[27:01] | We’ll assign two of our best agents to help. | 我会派两名顶尖情报员协助你 |
[27:04] | I don’t want them. | 我不需要他们 |
[27:07] | Expertise in archaeology doesn’t… | 恕我直言 考古学家没法… |
[27:09] | I didn’t say that I don’t need help. | 我没说我不需要帮忙 |
[27:11] | But you won’t get me there in time. | 但你们没法及时送我去中国 |
[27:15] | I need someone inside the Shay Ling. | 我要熟悉对方的内线 |
[27:18] | Their methods, their hideouts. | 他们的手段和藏身处 |
[27:23] | I need Terry Sheridan. | 我要泰瑞・薛顿 |
[27:25] | Not if he were the last man on Earth! | 就算全世界只剩下他也不行 |
[27:29] | Terry Sheridan, ex-commander with the Royal Marines, | 泰瑞・薛顿 前皇家陆战队中校 |
[27:32] | turned mercenary and traitor. | 后来成为佣兵和叛徒 |
[27:35] | Put that man on the trail of a weapon he can sell to the highest bidder? | 你让那�砘锬玫侥Ш� 他会卖给出价最高的人 |
[27:43] | (哈萨克 巴拉卡拉监狱) | |
[27:57] | Open! | 开门 |
[28:00] | I am your host, Armin Kal. | 我是典狱长阿敏・卡尔 |
[28:02] | Welcome to Fantasy Island. | 欢迎光临奇幻岛 |
[28:57] | Croft. | 克拉夫特 |
[28:59] | Hello, Terry. | 你好 泰瑞 |
[29:09] | What do you think of my new place? | 你觉得我的新家怎样? |
[29:12] | It’s not quite Croft Manor. | 当然比不上你的豪宅 |
[29:16] | What? A key to your heart? To a flat in Zurich. | 这是你心扉的钥匙? 苏黎世公寓的 |
[29:22] | You can pick another city, if you want. | 你可以挑另一座城市 |
[29:24] | Your record expunged, your citizenship restored. | 你的纪录会一笔勾销 并恢复你的身分 |
[29:27] | -By? -Ml6. | -谁? -英国情报局 |
[29:29] | Ml6… | 英国情报局 |
[29:31] | Would that make me Faust, or the Devil? | 这算浮士德的魔鬼交易吗? |
[29:35] | Pick one, because Ml6 will also arrange a new identity. | 随便你 他们会替你安排新身分 |
[29:39] | Yeah? You think I need their help? | 是吗? 我不需要他们帮忙 |
[29:42] | Having two faces doesn’t count. | 口是心非方面除外 |
[29:45] | What do I have to do? | 我为此要做些什么? |
[29:48] | -Take me to the Shay Ling. -The Shay who? | -带我去找水灵帮 -水灵帮? |
[29:51] | Chen Lo took something from me and I want it back. | 陈骆抢走我的东西 我要拿回来 |
[29:55] | Is that you or Ml6? | 不是情报局吗? 不关我的事 |
[29:58] | Also, I’ve arranged for ? million when we succeed. | 事成之后 你有五百万镑 |
[30:02] | -Call it “second chance” money. -Or life insurance for you. | -就算是你的买命钱 -或是你的保险 |
[30:06] | I don’t need any. | 我不需要 |
[30:11] | You and I, working alone? | 我们独自行动? |
[30:13] | It’s easier to see through you that way. | 这样比较容易看透你 |
[30:17] | So what if, afterwards, | 然后呢? |
[30:19] | Ml6 decide that me back in the world isn’t such a great idea? | 要是情报局后悔放我出去呢? |
[30:24] | Then I feel sorry for whomever they get to come after you. | 他们派谁抓你 我都为他难过 |
[30:33] | -You’ve authorisation to kill me? -Any time, for any reason. | -他们授权你杀我? -随时随地 任何理由 |
[30:37] | Why don’t you just do it, then? | 那你为何不动手? |
[30:41] | What is it they say? “Hell hath no fury…” | 是不是女性的满腔怒火? |
[30:44] | You’re not that good. | 你没那么行 |
[30:46] | The Shay Ling are like ghosts, Croft. | 水灵帮神出鬼没 劳拉 |
[30:50] | They move constantly, | 他们不停移动 |
[30:52] | and their home is the most remote mountain region in China. | 躲在中国最偏远的山区 |
[30:56] | Region? | 山区? |
[30:58] | You’ll have to do better than that. | 你要更有把握 |
[31:12] | Get me into China, and I’ll get you to them in a day. | 只要送我进中国 一天内我就能找到他们 |
[31:17] | No guns, no money, no weapons of any kind. | 不准用枪 金钱或任何武器 |
[31:21] | Talk about taking the fun out of life! | 那岂不是人生无趣 |
[31:40] | They’ve spies all over China. | 中国到处有他们的眼线 |
[31:42] | We slip in to Beijing undetected, then we go by truck. | 我们要偷渡到北京 然后坐卡车 |
[31:47] | Truck? I was thinking about something a little faster. | 卡车?我想的是更快的交通工具 |
[31:57] | A little faster? | 更快一点? |
[32:03] | This is a little faster, but the Chinese will track the pod. | 这玩意是很快 不过中国军方会发现 |
[32:09] | There won’t be any pod to find. | 不会留下东西被发现 |
[32:11] | Will there be any of us to find? | 那我们会尸骨无存吗? |
[32:20] | -Ready? Now. -Ready for what? | -准备好了没 -准备什么? |
[32:41] | The ditching was good, Croft. I’ll give you that. | 这一招挺炫的 劳拉 我很佩服 |
[32:46] | But we’ll never find a vehicle in a place like this. | 不过这鬼地方绝对找不到车子 |
[32:56] | Oh, it’s so lovely to see you. | 真高兴见到你 |
[33:01] | -Is everything ready? -Yes. | -都准备好了吗? -是的 |
[33:03] | Your clothes, guns and knives are over there. | 你的衣服 枪和刀子在那儿 |
[33:08] | And I took the liberty of tuning your bike. | 我顺便替你修好了机车 |
[33:12] | -May I? -Yes. | -可以吗? -请便 |
[33:31] | Lara. | 我是劳拉 |
[33:33] | -What is the happy couple up to? -Accessorising. | -你们小俩口在干嘛? -整装待发 |
[33:38] | -Where are we on reading the orb? -All maps have a key, a legend. | -圆球解读得怎样? -每份地图都有解说 |
[33:42] | The orb’s key’s not there, it must’ve been lost. | 它不在圆球上 一定遗失了 |
[33:45] | Or somewhere in the temple. | 或者在月神殿 |
[33:48] | Go through every image I took near the orb. | 仔细看我在圆球附近拍的照片 |
[33:52] | The key must’ve been linked to it in some way. Right, bye, then. | 解说一定跟圆球有关 好了 再见 |
[33:57] | It’s unlike Lara to take a partner. Where are you two going? | 劳拉通常都没有搭档 你们要去哪? |
[34:02] | We’ll take a nice little trip, breathe some fresh mountain air, | 我们要去远足 到山区呼吸新鲜空气 |
[34:08] | stop by my friends, the Shay Ling. | 顺便看看水灵帮的老朋友 |
[34:24] | The Shay Ling watch all the roads, we’ll go round the back. | 水灵帮守住每条路 我们从后面绕道 |
[34:28] | -We’ll go straight. -Maybe you didn’t hear me. | -我们直捣黄龙 -也许你没听见我说的 |
[34:32] | The Shay Ling have men on every road from here to Luoyang. | 从这儿到洛阳 每条路都有他们的人 |
[34:36] | Not every road. | 不是每条路 |
[35:11] | -A bit rusty? -It’s coming back. | -你变逊了 -感觉回来了 |
[35:15] | I expected more from a Scot. | 苏格兰男人都这么逊? |
[35:17] | I don’t expect anything from an Englishwoman! | 我对英国女人才没兴趣 |
[35:20] | Good, ’cause you’re not gonna get anything. | 很好 因为你也别想占便宜 |
[36:02] | The fun’s over. From now on, it’s by foot. | 没得玩了 现在要用走的 |
[36:10] | -Best to reconsider that “no gun” rule. -No. | -你最好再考虑让我拿枪 -免谈 |
[36:15] | OK. | 好吧 |
[36:25] | And don’t be looking at my ass. | 别盯着我的屁股看 |
[36:28] | -Where do I fit in? -You’re the guide. | -我是什么角色? -你是向导 |
[36:32] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[36:33] | when you think back on the vast scheme of your adventurous life, | 在你多采多姿的冒险生活 |
[36:38] | where do I fit in? | 我扮演的是什么角色? |
[36:40] | Was I the love of your life or just another bump on the road? | 我是你的情人或者绊脚石? |
[36:44] | Was I time well spent? Four months, more good than bad? | 你跟我在一起的四个月 应该很快乐吧? |
[36:51] | Come on, it had to be more than that, am I right? | 不只是这样吧? |
[36:55] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[36:58] | It was five months. | 我们在一起有五个月 |
[37:02] | -You’re laughing at me. -Because I used to find you charming. | -你在笑我 -因为我以前觉得你很迷人 |
[37:08] | I am charming. | 我还是很迷人 |
[37:37] | You’re late! | 你迟到了 |
[37:44] | Tilt your head back. Do it! | 头向后仰 快 |
[37:51] | You might see again in an hour. Maybe. | 一小时后就看得见了 |
[38:05] | What’s this? It’s not there. There’s no orb. | 搞什么? 它不在里面 没有圆球 |
[38:12] | Is there anything you can tell me about this? | 你知道些什么吗? |
[38:30] | -Hello? -You didn’t like your messenger? | -哪位 -你不喜欢你的信差? |
[38:34] | I didn’t. But I liked the men I lost in the temple. | 没错 但我比较喜欢在月神殿死掉的 |
[38:37] | You underestimated Lady Croft. | 你低估了克拉夫特女士 |
[38:40] | I underestimated how much this orb is worth. | 我低估了这颗圆球的价值 |
[38:44] | There’s so many horrible diseases in the world. | 世上有这么多可怕的疾病 |
[38:47] | Things we are particularly susceptible to as children. | 小孩子最容易受到传染 |
[38:51] | You could be holding little Shiho or Tai by the hand, | 也许哪天你抱着你的心肝宝贝 |
[38:55] | as a mysterious ailment ravages their bodies. | 他们突然就染上怪病暴毙了 |
[38:59] | You kill them, and I will give your orb to Lady Croft. | 你敢杀了他们 我就把圆球交给克拉夫特 |
[39:03] | She’s a few miles away from here as we speak. | 我手下说她目前离这儿很近 |
[39:08] | I wonder how much she would pay. | 不知道她肯出多少钱 |
[39:11] | I’ll pay you an additional $1 2 million. | 我愿意多付一千两百万 |
[39:13] | It will be yours once you’ve delivered the orb along with Lady Croft’s body. | 只要你交出圆球和她的尸体 钱就是你的了 |
[39:19] | -You don’t know where they are. -You’re impossible. | -你不知道他们的下落 -你好烦 |
[39:23] | You pretended to know so I’d get you out. | 你假装知道 好骗我带你出狱 |
[39:26] | This isn’t a tomb, Croft, and the Shay Ling aren’t mummies. | 这不是古墓 劳拉 水灵帮不是木乃伊 |
[39:30] | They’re killers. But if you don’t trust me… | 他们杀人不眨眼 如果你不信任我… |
[39:38] | I’m sorry to have to do this, but you’re wasting time. | 我很抱歉要这么做 但你在浪费时间 |
[39:46] | You want to shoot me? Shoot me. | 你想杀我就动手吧 |
[39:49] | Personally, I’d rather you do it… | 我宁可你动手… |
[39:52] | than them. | 也不愿落在他们手中 |
[40:12] | Well, Terry, | 泰瑞 |
[40:14] | what part of “never come back again” didn’t you understand? | 我不是叫你别再回来吗? |
[40:21] | You wanted to find the Shay Ling. | 你想找到水灵帮 |
[40:25] | Come on! | 快走 |
[40:27] | The only way to get into their place is as their prisoners. | 唯一的方法就是当他们的俘虏 |
[40:30] | -You might’ve told me that before. -You would’ve believed me? | -你干嘛不早说 -你会相信吗? |
[40:35] | Make Chen Lo a better offer than his buyer. He’ll cross them. | 只要你出高价 陈骆就会背叛买主 |
[40:39] | Even if his buyer’s Jonathan Reiss? | 就算买主是强纳森・莱斯? |
[40:42] | You might’ve told me that before! | 你也早该告诉我 |
[41:29] | -Were you really gonna kill me? -I bet she would have. | -你真的会杀我吗? -我敢说她一定会 |
[41:35] | I’ve seen her in action. Didn’t Terry tell you? | 我见识过 泰瑞没告诉你吗? |
[41:38] | The last time any of us saw him, he was riding away with a truck… | 上次我们见到他 他开着一辆卡车 |
[41:43] | full of my Ming vases. | 载着一卡车从我这里偷走的明朝花瓶 |
[41:46] | And sitting next to him… | 坐在他旁边的… |
[41:50] | was his sister. | 是他的妹子 |
[41:54] | How is she? | 她还好吗? |
[41:56] | You… shouldn’t have come here. | 你…不该来的 |
[42:01] | It got me out of prison. Besides, the lady has a good offer. | 至少我能出狱 何况她出的价钱很高 |
[42:05] | -Better than Reiss. -Really? | -比莱斯还高 -是吗? |
[42:08] | -Should I take it? -Take it. | -我该接受吗? -接受吧 |
[42:12] | Or you and I ransom her and the thing back to the British for triple. | 或者我们拿她和东西向英国政府要三倍价钱 |
[42:19] | Let’s talk. | 咱们谈谈 |
[42:21] | Not you, Terry. | 不是你 泰瑞 |
[42:24] | Lady Croft and I. | 是克拉夫特女士 |
[42:26] | You wait here. Catch up. | 你留下来 跟他叙叙旧吧 |
[42:31] | I’ll be four minutes. | 我四分钟就回来 |
[42:34] | Terrific. | 太好了 |
[42:39] | There is something I think you will appreciate. | 你一定会喜欢这些 |
[42:51] | This is the largest group of terracotta warriors I have found. | 这是我发现最大一批兵马俑 |
[42:56] | The King of Chin made them for use in the afterlife. | 秦始皇建造它们供死后使用 |
[43:00] | To fend off enemies he made in this one. | 替他击退阴间的敌人 |
[43:04] | Sounds like we could both use a set. | 听起来我们都用得着 |
[43:08] | I will be happy to sell some to you. | 我很乐意卖一些给你 |
[43:11] | I hope you’re as entrepreneurial with the orb. | 我希望你也肯把圆球卖给我 |
[43:14] | You lost men, I lost men. I see no reason we should both lose again. | 我们都失去手下 没理由再损兵折将 |
[43:20] | If I want double what Reiss offered me… | 如果我要莱斯出的两倍价钱… |
[43:23] | -Is it here? -It’s worth a lot. | -东西在你手上? -它很值钱 |
[43:26] | Then you know Reiss will kill you the moment you give it to him. | 你该知道莱斯拿到货会杀了你 |
[43:30] | -Your government assures my safety? -No. | -你的政府会保护我吗? -不会 |
[43:34] | But I will. | 但是我会保护你 |
[43:36] | That must hurt, saying that to me. | 你这么说一定很不情愿 |
[43:40] | Take the offer. | 接受我的条件 |
[43:51] | -You presume to give me orders? -Take the offer before it expires. | -你是在命令我? -趁现在就接受我的条件 |
[43:56] | No. | 不要 |
[43:58] | -Then I will have to force you. -Then I will have to kill you! | -那我只好强迫你 -那我只好杀了你 |
[45:13] | Has it been four minutes yet? | 四分钟到了吗? |
[45:59] | That was nice. | 真爽 |
[46:02] | It’s too bad you’re on the wrong side. | 很可惜你站错边了 |
[46:07] | Tell me where the orb is and it spares your life. | 说出圆球下落 我就饶你一命 |
[46:13] | The Flower Pagoda, in Shanghai. | 法华塔 上海 |
[46:16] | 9 p.m. | 晚上九点整 |
[46:20] | This is mine. | 这是我的 |
[46:32] | Now, we’re even. | 咱们扯平了 |
[46:48] | Now! | 动手 |
[47:07] | Remember that “no gun” rule? I reconsidered. | 还记得不准用枪吗? 我改变主意 |
[47:43] | You know there was a staircase we could’ve used? | 你知道有阶梯可以走吧? |
[48:13] | -Lara, are you all right? -Smashing. | -劳拉 你还好吧? -好得很 |
[48:16] | I’m on my way to Shanghai, and I need you to look at something. | 我要去上海 帮我看样东西 |
[48:21] | It was in the Luna Temple. I’m betting it’s the key to the markings. | 这是在月神殿找到的 我打赌一定是地图之钥 |
[48:27] | She’s holding some sort of musical instrument. | 她拿着某种乐器 |
[48:31] | It’s sound. | 是声音 |
[48:34] | -That’s brilliant. -The key must be linked to it. | -太高明了 -这一定有关联 |
[48:38] | I’ll start decoding the images. Get the rest. Bye. | 我开始解读影像 你搞定其余部分 再见 |
[48:41] | -Miss you. -Bye! | -想你 -再见 |
[48:46] | (上海) | |
[48:59] | (法华塔 8点50分) | |
[49:53] | Oh, well. | 你看 |
[49:55] | Just like old times. | 就像从前一样 |
[50:02] | I think that’s the first time you’ve actually smiled because of me. | 这是你第一次…因为我露出笑容 |
[50:14] | Why did you do it? | 你为何那么做? |
[50:16] | I started thinking I was tired of doing things somebody else’s way. | 我想通了 我不想再替别人做事 |
[50:21] | It’d always be somebody else’s way. | 我老是替别人卖命 |
[50:24] | So you abandon your men and betray your country? | 所以你就出卖同胞和国家? |
[50:28] | Leaving my men and my country, that didn’t hurt as much as I thought. | 离开我的同胞和国家 比我想像的容易 |
[50:34] | But leaving you did. | 离开你才痛苦 |
[50:39] | You’re a hard act to follow, Croft. | 没有人比得上你 劳拉 |
[50:47] | You know why you and I get along so well? | 你知道我们为何这么配吗? |
[50:50] | No. | 不知道 |
[50:53] | We are two of a kind, me and you. | 我们是天生一对 你和我 |
[50:59] | -We are nothing alike. -I don’t think we’re alike. | -我跟你完全不同 -我不是说我们很像 |
[51:04] | But I do think we’re a pair. Opposite sides of the same coin. | 但我认为我们是最佳拍档 就像铜板的正反面 |
[51:34] | -My men have the roof covered. -Set down in the square instead. | -我的人守住屋顶 -你降落在广场 |
[51:39] | My men will also have things covered. | 我的手下也能守住四周 |
[51:42] | OK, fine. | 好吧 |
[51:44] | OK, Sean, let’s go! | 西恩 上吧 |
[51:50] | They’re landing in the square. | 他们要降落在广场 |
[51:54] | -We’re in the wrong position. Stairs? -No time. | -我们位置不对 走楼梯? -来不及了 |
[51:57] | -Rooftops? -No. | -从屋顶? -不行 |
[51:59] | I’ve got a plan. Stay here. Wait for my signal. | 我有个主意 你留在这等我的信号 |
[52:07] | Here’s the money, come and get it! | 钱在这儿 快来拿 |
[52:18] | Wait for my signal, huh? | 不是要等我的信号吗? |
[52:19] | -Give me that box! -Money first! | -箱子给我 -先把钱给我 |
[52:23] | -Give me that box now! -No! You first! | -现在就给我箱子 -不 先给钱 |
[52:36] | Christ! Get us out of here! | 我的天 快走 |
[52:39] | Take us up! | 快升空 |
[53:05] | Take it up! | 快飞上去 |
[53:21] | Go! Run her over! | 快 撞死她 |
[53:38] | -Yeah? -We tried it your way. Now we try mine. | -干嘛? -现在该照我的方式了 |
[53:42] | -Bring it to the top of the pagoda now! -OK. | -把东西带到塔顶 -好吧 |
[54:24] | Got you! | 我抓住你了 |
[54:36] | Come on! Hold it up! | 快 拿过来 |
[54:46] | -Come closer! -Raise it higher! Higher! | -靠近点 -举高一点 |
[54:54] | -My regards to your brother! -Too late. | -向你老哥致意 -来不及了 |
[55:00] | Croft, what are you doing? | 劳拉 你在干嘛? |
[55:13] | Take us up! | 飞上去 |
[55:19] | Move! Go! | 快点 |
[55:28] | Let’s go! Move! | 走人 开车 |
[55:43] | I’m tired of you pointing that at me. You OK? | 拜托别再拿枪指着我 你还好吧? |
[55:46] | -Never better. -Looks like we lost the orb. | -好得很 -看来圆球搞丢了 |
[55:52] | I wouldn’t go vaulting into thin air for nothing. | 我跳那么高可不是白忙一场 |
[55:55] | I’ve put a tracer on the crate. | 我在箱子上放了追踪器 |
[55:58] | (罗盘) | |
[56:00] | Got it. Look. | 找到了 你看 |
[56:04] | (上海-香港) | |
[56:07] | Impressive. | 佩服 |
[56:12] | (香港) | |
[56:36] | A weapons lab in the middle of the city? No way. | 市中心有武器实验室?不可能的事 |
[56:41] | He must’ve dumped that crate. | 他一定把箱子丢了 |
[56:43] | No, it’s here. | 不 圆球在这儿 |
[56:46] | One of the buildings? | 在这些大楼里面? |
[56:49] | No. It’s exactly where we’re standing. | 不对 就在我们站的地方 |
[56:59] | Part of me allowed for the possibility that Pandora’s box was just a legend. | 我以为潘朵拉魔盒只是神话 |
[57:05] | But now I know it’s there. | 但是我现在知道它是真的 |
[57:13] | -She escaped. -She has no idea where we are. | -她逃走了 -她不知道我们的下落 |
[57:17] | We take no chances. | 我们不能冒险 |
[57:19] | Have everything we need to make an antidote transferred to the jet. | 把所有制造解毒剂的装备都装上喷射机 |
[57:26] | (48%解读完成) | |
[57:27] | I need an out for two people. Mid-city. Soon. | 我要你安排两个人逃生 市中心 动作快点 |
[57:34] | What? Are you crazy? | 你疯了? |
[57:38] | -Are we set? -Piece of cake. | -安排好了? -小意思 |
[58:55] | Hello. | 你好 |
[59:47] | -So much for easy. -What is that? | -太容易了 -那是什么? |
[59:53] | He’s already decoding the orb. | 他已经开始解读圆球 |
[59:56] | Bugger! | 可恶 |
[1:00:00] | Headset. | 拿对讲机 |
[1:00:23] | (危险生化物) | |
[1:00:24] | You’ve gotta get everyone out. | 你得设法让大家出去 |
[1:00:27] | What do you suggest, the fire alarm? | 有什么好主意 消防警铃? |
[1:00:36] | Not bad. But that’s just the alarm. | 不赖嘛 只是警铃响而已 |
[1:00:40] | There’s no danger. | 又没有危险 |
[1:00:42] | Do you think anyone here is paid enough to take that chance? | 你认为他们敢不要命吗? |
[1:00:53] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[1:00:57] | It’s her. | 是她 |
[1:01:02] | Yes? | 怎么了? |
[1:01:07] | Damn! | 该死 |
[1:02:17] | I’m glad, Lara! That would’ve been too easy! | 我很高兴 劳拉 要杀你太容易了 |
[1:02:25] | Give me your best! | 露两手来看看 |
[1:02:45] | How’s that? | 这招怎样? |
[1:02:46] | (94%解读完成) | |
[1:02:48] | -I’m going off-line. -No, don’t! | -我要切断通讯了 -等一下 |
[1:02:54] | -Thanks. -You’re welcome. | -谢了 -不客气 |
[1:03:00] | Hello, boys. Did you understand the medallion? | 各位 弄清楚金牌的图案了吗 |
[1:03:03] | Yeah. The markings are sound waves. | 对 那些刻痕是声波 |
[1:03:06] | We’ve translated all the markings, roughly half the orb. | 我们已解读出半颗圆球的部分 |
[1:03:10] | Let’s complete the set, then. I’ll send the rest of them to you. | 现在就搞定它 我把剩余的部分传给你 |
[1:03:14] | Then finish the translation and transmit the sounds back to me. | 你解读好了就把声音回传给我 |
[1:03:30] | We need more back-up. | 我们要更多人手 |
[1:03:48] | Smart girl. | 真聪明 |
[1:03:59] | (95%解读完成) | |
[1:04:14] | Move! | 走开 |
[1:04:16] | Don’t shoot her! Not until we’re sure the computer has done its job. | 别杀她 先等电脑完成解读 |
[1:04:21] | You honestly believe you’ll be able to control what’s in that box? | 你真以为能控制魔盒 把它变成武器? |
[1:04:26] | Really, Lara, you disappoint me. | 劳拉 你真让我失望 |
[1:04:29] | Have we received payment from all the buyers? | 买家的钱都收齐了吗? |
[1:04:33] | No, you don’t want to control it at all. You’re using the buyers. | 你根本不想控制它 你只是利用买家 |
[1:04:40] | They’ll release it as just another weapon, | 让他们当成武器释放它 |
[1:04:42] | and the world blames them. | 那全世界都会责怪他们 |
[1:04:44] | What’s left of the world blames them. | 是世界上仅存的人类责怪他们 |
[1:04:49] | Once I have the virus, I’ll make enough antidote | 等我拿到病毒 我就会制造解毒剂 |
[1:04:52] | to protect the best and the brightest. | 保护精英分子 |
[1:04:55] | Heads of corporations, heads of state. Life will go on. | 企业大亨 国家元首 生命还是会延续下去 |
[1:04:59] | You’ve never thought, | 别说你没想过 |
[1:05:01] | “The world would be better without certain people”? | 凡夫俗子死光了 该有多好 |
[1:05:04] | I can certainly think of one person I could do without. | 我倒觉得 你死了最好 |
[1:05:11] | (解读完成) | |
[1:05:15] | There it is. | 终于好了 |
[1:05:17] | I’m sorry, Lara. You’d have been welcome in my world. | 对不起 劳拉 我本来想欢迎你来我的世界 |
[1:05:21] | Piss off. | 去死吧 |
[1:05:23] | Shoot her between the eyes. No mistakes. | 一枪宰了她 别失手 |
[1:06:08] | Asshole! | 混帐 |
[1:06:11] | I’m gonna get you. | 我要宰了你 |
[1:06:14] | Follow me! | 跟我来 |
[1:06:33] | You’re mine. | 你死定了 |
[1:07:24] | Bingo! Two one-way tickets out of Hong Kong. | 太棒了 两张离开香港的单程票 |
[1:07:31] | Parachutes! | 降落伞 |
[1:07:34] | Something a little faster. | 这玩意儿更快 |
[1:07:39] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:07:44] | Our rendezvous point is two and a half, maybe three miles. | 会合点在两哩半 或许三哩外 |
[1:07:48] | You’re aware that no one’s ever gone further than one mile? | 你明知没人跳伞能超过一哩 |
[1:07:52] | -I am now. -This way! | -这玩意儿就行 -在这儿 |
[1:07:55] | -Right, you go first. -No, you go first. | -你先跳 -不 你先跳 |
[1:08:02] | I’ll go first! | 我先跳好了 |
[1:08:14] | Holy cow! | 我的天 |
[1:08:17] | Follow her. | 跟着她 |
[1:09:40] | Hi, Terry. Good to see you. | 泰瑞 很高兴见到你 |
[1:10:01] | I suppose you want paying, then? We agreed on $200? | 你要我付钱 对吧? 我们说好两百美元 |
[1:10:05] | No, $300! Expenses. | 不 三百块 |
[1:11:06] | So this… | 这么说… |
[1:11:10] | rock is the map? | 这颗圆球是地图? |
[1:11:13] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[1:11:15] | I’ve never seen anything like it. Have you? | 我没见过这种东西 你呢? |
[1:11:20] | And it’s the only way to find that box? | 只能靠它找到潘朵拉魔盒? |
[1:11:23] | Just think, you could take it and walk out the door. | 你大可以把它抢了就夺门而出 |
[1:11:27] | No. Window’s better, off the ship faster, harder to track. | 不 跳窗更快 你追不到 |
[1:11:34] | Croft, do you really think I would do that to you? | 劳拉 你真以为我会这么做? |
[1:12:17] | You can break my wrist, but I’m still gonna kiss you. | 你可以扭断我的手腕 但我还是要亲你 |
[1:13:30] | Not exactly what I had in mind, but OK. | 这不是我心里想的 不过也好 |
[1:13:35] | -Why didn’t you shoot Reiss? -What? | -你为何不杀了莱斯? -什么? |
[1:13:38] | He must have walked right past you in the lab. | 他在实验室一定有经过你面前 |
[1:13:43] | Why didn’t you shoot him? | 你为何不开枪? |
[1:13:45] | No clear shot. I didn’t know where you were. | 我没把握 我也不知你在哪儿 |
[1:13:49] | I’ll inform Ml6 of the completion of your service. | 我会通知情报局说你完成任务 |
[1:13:52] | You’ll have your money and your life. | 你会拿到钱和新身分 |
[1:13:56] | -Don’t waste it. -This is no time to split up. | -别浪费了 -你不能就这样走人 |
[1:14:00] | Yes, it is, before you make the wrong decision. | 当然可以 在你走错路之前 |
[1:14:08] | OK, you want to leave? Go ahead. | 好 你想走就走吧 |
[1:14:11] | But don’t pretend it’s to try and save me. | 别假装这是救我一命 |
[1:14:15] | You’re afraid you might not pull the trigger. | 你害怕你不忍心下手 |
[1:14:18] | Afraid of letting your guard down, of letting anyone in. | 你也害怕让别人进入你的心扉 |
[1:14:27] | I’m not leaving because I couldn’t kill you. | 我不是不忍心下手才要走 |
[1:14:30] | I’m leaving because I could. | 我是因为我敢下手才离开 |
[1:15:20] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[1:15:22] | Might I borrow your television? | 我能不能借用你们的电视机 |
[1:15:25] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[1:15:28] | Cheers. Lovely. | 太好了 |
[1:16:37] | -Hello, Bryce. -Hello, Lara. | -布莱斯 -劳拉 |
[1:16:40] | -Are you ready? -Yes. | -准备好了吗? -好了 |
[1:16:43] | Right. Sending the last images of the orb… now. | 好 圆球剩余的影像…传送中 |
[1:16:53] | Got them. | 收到了 |
[1:16:59] | Translating…Done. | 解读中…完成 |
[1:17:05] | Send the sounds. | 传送声音 |
[1:17:08] | Sending it now. | 传送中 |
[1:17:20] | No, nothing. | 没反应 |
[1:17:23] | Oh, well, back to the drawing board. | 又要重新解读了 |
[1:17:27] | No, wait. The tones are being distorted. Send me the file. | 等等 声波失真了 把档案传送给我 |
[1:17:32] | Look, Lara, I…I really don’t think that’s gonna work. | 劳拉 我觉得不会成功的 |
[1:17:36] | Yes, it will. Ever heard your voice on a tape recorder? Same thing. | 一定会成功 这就跟听自己的录音一样 |
[1:17:42] | Why are we having this discussion? Send me the file. | 我干嘛跟你说这么多 档案传过来就对了 |
[1:17:47] | -Sending it. -Thank you. | -传送中 -谢谢 |
[1:18:58] | Lara! | 劳拉 |
[1:19:01] | Lara! | 劳拉 |
[1:19:04] | Africa. It’s in Africa. | 地点在非洲 |
[1:19:06] | -Somewhere near Kilimanjaro. -Great, Lara. | -靠近吉力马扎罗山 -太好了 劳拉 |
[1:19:10] | How long for Reiss to fix his computers? | 莱斯要多久才能修好电脑? |
[1:19:13] | Twenty-four hours at the fastest. | 最快也要24小时 |
[1:19:15] | Ask Kosa to meet me north of his village. | 联络库萨 请他开车在村落北方接我 |
[1:19:19] | 0800 hours. Bye, then. | 八点整 再见 |
[1:19:25] | A bit faster than twenty-four hours, I’d say. Out! | 我们用不着24小时 出去 |
[1:19:34] | Africa it is. | 那就去非洲吧 |
[1:19:54] | -Kosa? How are you? -Lara? | -库萨 你好吗? -劳拉 |
[1:19:58] | -You had the jeep cleaned. -I know how you like your equipment! | -你把吉普车洗干净了 -我知道你爱惜装备 |
[1:20:02] | -Where are you? I can’t see you. -Don’t worry, I can see you. | -你在哪? 我看不到你 -放心 我看得到你 |
[1:20:06] | Where are you coming from now? | 你会从哪个方向过来? |
[1:20:09] | Keep going straight, keep your speed steady. | 继续向前开 保持车速 |
[1:20:17] | Lara! Welcome back! | 劳拉 欢迎回来 |
[1:20:25] | Do you ever do anything the easy way? | 你每次都要搞这么复杂吗? |
[1:20:28] | And risk disappointing you? | 我不想让你失望 |
[1:20:37] | I’ve lost my friend and I’m not sure where to go… | 我丢失了一个朋友 不知道去哪里找 |
[1:20:44] | Nice shirt. | 衣服很漂亮 |
[1:20:45] | She went to Kilimanjaro to play with the elephants. | 你好 她去非洲和大象一起玩 |
[1:21:05] | Kosa, we’ve never been here, have we? | 库萨 我们没来过这儿 |
[1:21:09] | We didn’t come to this area before. Why? | 我们是没来过 为什么? |
[1:21:12] | I’ve seen that mountain before. The box is there somewhere. | 我见过那座山 潘朵拉魔盒就在那儿 |
[1:21:16] | The locals call it “The Mountain of God”. | 原住民都叫它”神之圣山” |
[1:21:19] | There’s a tribe that makes a home on it that might help us. | 那儿有一个部落或许能帮你 |
[1:22:08] | Leave this object and go. | 东西留下来就走吧 |
[1:22:10] | Leave this object and go. And never speak of it. | 东西留下就快走 别再提起这件事 |
[1:22:14] | To trespass on The Cradle of Life is to risk flooding the world with death. | 擅自闯入生命摇篮 将为全世界带来死亡 |
[1:22:21] | Men are coming for the box. | 有人要来抢魔盒 |
[1:22:23] | Unlike me, they won’t look at it with fear or respect. | 他们不像我对它心存敬畏 |
[1:22:27] | They will open it. They want to use it. | 他们会打开魔盒 把它当作武器 |
[1:22:30] | I’m sorry if I have to disturb your gods to keep this from happening. | 我要阻止这件事 很抱歉要打扰你们的神明 |
[1:22:35] | But I will do whatever I must. | 但是我一定要这么做 |
[1:22:50] | Do you truly understand what you are doing? | 你真的明白你在做什么? |
[1:22:54] | Are you truly prepared for what you are about to learn? | 你能接受你将见到的事实吗? |
[1:23:00] | Some secrets must remain secrets. | 有些秘密不该泄漏 |
[1:23:04] | These are very heavy burdens, very lonely burdens. | 这是一个沉重孤独的负担 |
[1:23:12] | If you find the box, you will have to carry them. | 如果你找到魔盒 就要背负重担 |
[1:23:15] | I am prepared, sir. | 我准备好了 |
[1:23:21] | He warns that no one who has looked for the box has come back. | 他说来找魔盒的人都一去不返 |
[1:23:26] | He says the land beyond the canyon belongs to the Shadow Guardians. | 他说峡谷另一端有黑影护卫 |
[1:23:30] | Shadow Guardians? | 黑影护卫? |
[1:23:34] | They do not sleep. | 它们不睡觉 |
[1:23:37] | They never rest. They move like the wind. | 永远不休息 像疾风一样快速 |
[1:23:44] | And anything that walks their land will die. | 闯入禁地者必死无疑 |
[1:23:48] | And the Cradle itself? | 生命摇篮呢? |
[1:23:52] | Only with the orb can it be revealed. | 只有圆球能让它显现 |
[1:23:55] | Inside you will find a place of madness. Sky and Earth are one. | 那儿是一个颠倒世界 天地混合为一 |
[1:23:59] | Direction, meaningless. | 方向感也毫无意义 |
[1:24:07] | He’s going to give us twenty men to take us as far as they can, | 他要派二十人带领我们 |
[1:24:11] | to The Cradle of Life where the box is hidden. | 深入魔盒所在的生命摇篮 |
[1:24:20] | We’re getting closer. | 我们越来越近了 |
[1:24:27] | He said you’re right. The Cradle of Life lies near the summit. | 他说你没说错 生命摇篮就在山峰附近 |
[1:24:33] | -He wants to know how you knew. -The orb. | -他问你怎么会知道 -那颗圆球 |
[1:24:42] | He says he will not turn back with the others. He’ll go as far as we go. | 他说他不会跟别人回去 他要陪我们一起去 |
[1:24:48] | -He will fight the Shadow Guardians. -You’re a very brave man. | -他要对抗黑影护卫 -你很勇敢 |
[1:24:55] | What is he saying? | 他说什么? |
[1:24:57] | That your accent is funny. | 你的腔调很可笑 |
[1:25:33] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[1:25:37] | Get down! | 快趴下 |
[1:25:41] | Back! Back! | 回去 |
[1:25:55] | Back! Get back! | 快退回去 |
[1:26:15] | Thank you, Lara, for leading us here and for finding the orb. | 谢谢你劳拉 带我们来这儿和找到圆球 |
[1:26:20] | However, you have seen the exact position. | 不过你看过正确位置 |
[1:26:23] | You could save me hours, days even. | 可以替我们节省很多时间 |
[1:26:26] | Help me, I’ll make it worth your while. | 你只要帮我就会有好处 |
[1:26:31] | No. | 免谈 |
[1:26:32] | Think of what I’m offering you. Let her go. | 你好好考虑一下 放开她 |
[1:26:37] | A chance to find out how it all began. | 目睹一切开端的好机会 |
[1:26:40] | Life, Lara, the origin of what we are. | 人类的生命起源 |
[1:26:44] | Don’t tell me you’re not tempted. | 别说你不想知道 |
[1:26:48] | That’s what got Pandora into trouble. | 潘朵拉就是这样惹出麻烦 |
[1:26:51] | They told me you wouldn’t do it. | 他们说你不会从命 |
[1:26:53] | And I told them you would, rather than lose two of your closest friends. | 我却说你一定不想失去挚友 |
[1:27:01] | -Take us to The Cradle of Life. -I’m sorry, Lara. | -带我们去生命摇篮 -对不起 劳拉 |
[1:27:05] | It’s your destiny to see what’s inside. | 去那儿是你的使命 |
[1:27:09] | He is right. It’s just beyond the canyon, remember? | 没错 它就在峡谷另一头 记得吗? |
[1:27:14] | Such a short walk might save your friends. | 走几步路就能救你朋友一命 |
[1:27:20] | Well, if it spares my friends…I’m up for a walk. | 如果能救我朋友 那我就愿意去 |
[1:28:01] | I’m sure she’d understand. | 我相信她一定能体谅 |
[1:28:03] | You should’ve told her we were hostage. | 你早该警告她我们是人质 |
[1:28:06] | He’d never have found her. | 莱斯就不会找到她 |
[1:28:22] | I don’t suppose either of you know how to fly a helicopter? | 你们应该不会开直升机吧? |
[1:28:27] | I can. | 我会 |
[1:28:29] | -What? -What? | -真的吗? -什么? |
[1:28:31] | I’ve got over 1 50 hours between flight simulation games, models… | 我飞模拟电玩和遥控模型 超过150小时 |
[1:28:38] | And in the real thing? | 真正的经验呢? |
[1:28:41] | -Two. -Two? | -两小时 -两小时? |
[1:28:44] | You’re only gonna fly it once I’m out, so remember your two hours well! | 你只要飞一次 希望你还记得怎么飞 |
[1:29:23] | It’s through here? | 通过这儿? |
[1:29:28] | Move, baby. | 走吧 宝贝 |
[1:30:59] | What was that? | 那是怎么回事? |
[1:31:01] | You! Check it out! | 你们去查一下 |
[1:31:07] | Keep moving! | 继续走 |
[1:31:54] | What are you doing? Back in formation now! | 你们在干嘛? 快回队伍 |
[1:32:50] | Holy shit! | 我的天 |
[1:32:53] | Don’t! They seem to react to movement. | 别动 它们好像对动作有反应 |
[1:33:15] | They’re gone. | 它们走了 |
[1:33:19] | We’re close. I’ve seen it in your eyes. Take me to Pandora’s box. | 就快到了 我看得出来 带我找到潘朵拉魔盒 |
[1:33:24] | -I don’t know how. -Do it now! | -我不知道怎么找 -快去 |
[1:33:30] | You were the one who wanted to go for a walk. So start walking! | 是你说你想走几步路 快走啊 |
[1:33:41] | The next one will be higher. | 下一枪就是朝你身上开 |
[1:34:22] | Only with the orb can it be revealed. | 只有圆球能让它显现 |
[1:34:27] | Only with the orb can it be revealed. | 只有圆球能让它显现 |
[1:34:34] | All right. I’ll need the orb. | 我去 圆球给我 |
[1:34:38] | Do you want to see The Cradle of Life or not? | 你到底想不想看生命摇篮? |
[1:34:41] | You tell me what to do with it. | 你跟我说该怎么做 |
[1:35:41] | Don’t think you can outwit me, Croft. | 你别想耍我 劳拉 |
[1:35:44] | Oh, do shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:35:48] | So, this is The Cradle of Life… | 原来这就是生命摇篮 |
[1:35:58] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[1:36:01] | It’s all yours. Time to be a hero. | 交给你了 该英雄救美了 |
[1:37:08] | There it is. | 在那儿 |
[1:37:21] | Perfect, isn’t it? | 太完美了 对吧? |
[1:37:23] | All that power in such a banal container. | 不起眼的盒子却拥有强大力量 |
[1:37:27] | When Pandora saw inside the box, | 传说当潘朵拉看见魔盒内部… |
[1:37:30] | she cried black acid for tears. | 就流下一池黑色硫酸眼泪 |
[1:37:33] | And, as it was a woman who found the box, | 既然是女人发现魔盒 |
[1:37:36] | I see no reason to break with tradition. | 我想没有理由打破优良传统 |
[1:37:40] | A woman should collect the box. | 应该是女人去拿魔盒 |
[1:37:45] | Go on! | 快去拿 |
[1:37:50] | It is impossible to reach. | 我够不到 |
[1:37:54] | Now take it! | 快拿 |
[1:37:57] | Take it! | 快拿上来 |
[1:39:29] | I don’t think so, Reiss! | 你想都别想 莱斯 |
[1:40:26] | You OK? | 你没事吧? |
[1:40:29] | -I’m fine. I’m fine. -There you go. | -我没事 -坐下吧 |
[1:40:39] | -You come prepared. -I know how clumsy you are. | -你是有备而来 -我知道你笨手笨脚 |
[1:40:47] | Hillary and Bryce? | 希拉瑞和布莱斯呢? |
[1:40:50] | They’re fine. | 他们没事 |
[1:41:07] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[1:41:09] | What was that? | 你说什么? |
[1:41:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:41:28] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[1:41:40] | Terry? What are you doing? | 泰瑞 你在干嘛? |
[1:41:45] | You’re joking, right? | 你开玩笑吧? |
[1:41:48] | We’re taking this with us. This is ours. | 这是我们的 我要把它带走 |
[1:41:53] | You’re not walking out of here with that box. | 你不能把魔盒带走 |
[1:41:58] | So you’re saying we just leave it, when it’s worth a fortune? | 这么值钱的东西要留在这儿? |
[1:42:03] | -Put it back. -I don’t think so. | -放回去 -办不到 |
[1:42:06] | It could kill millions of innocent people. | 它会害死成千上万的无辜百姓 |
[1:42:09] | -Now you’re being dramatic. -Put it back. | -你太大惊小怪了 -放回去 |
[1:42:12] | No! | 不 |
[1:42:16] | I’ve helped you keep this away from Reiss. This is my reward. | 我帮你阻止莱斯的阴谋 这是我的奖赏 |
[1:42:23] | I’m taking it with me. | 我要把它带走 |
[1:42:35] | So it’s come to this, has it? | 终究要翻脸 是吧? |
[1:42:38] | Well, you do have authorisation to kill me. | 你是有权杀死我 |
[1:42:43] | Better do it, then. | 最好赶快动手 |
[1:42:45] | ‘Cause if you think standing in front of me is gonna be enough… | 如果你以为 站在我前面就能拦住我 |
[1:42:52] | You don’t have it in you to stop me. | 你没有那个能耐 |
[1:43:04] | See, all your beliefs… | 你的一切信念… |
[1:43:07] | all your ideals, they’re not real. | 你的理想 都不是真的 |
[1:43:12] | I am. And you’ve loved me. | 我才真实 你也爱我 |
[1:43:19] | You think you’re strong, | 我不知你自以为有多强悍 |
[1:43:22] | but you’ll not choose them over me. | 但你绝不会为了那些而杀我 |
[1:43:29] | -Now move. -No. | -让开 -不 |
[1:43:35] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:46:05] | The box is safe now. | 魔盒安全了 |
[1:46:09] | Some things are not meant to be found. | 有些东西不该被找到 |
[1:46:22] | Didn’t you ever do anything the easy way? | 你每次都要搞这么复杂吗? |
[1:46:25] | I wouldn’t want to disappoint you. | 我可不想让你失望 |
[1:46:53] | -Lara, are you OK? -All right? | -劳拉 你没事吧? -劳拉 你还好吧? |
[1:46:56] | This is… very touching. | 你们…好感人哦 |
[1:46:59] | You know us, always making friends, having a laugh. | 你也知道我们最爱交朋友…四处寻开心 |
[1:47:03] | Getting married… | 还有结婚… |
[1:47:06] | What? | 什么? |
[1:47:09] | This is a wedding ceremony and you are the grooms. | 这是婚礼 你们是新�O |
[1:47:13] | Good luck, boys! | 祝你们幸福 |
[1:47:32] | Go! | 快闪! |
[1:47:52] | 导演: 简・德・邦特 | |
[1:48:55] | 主演: 安吉丽娜・朱莉 | |
[1:49:00] | 主演: 杰拉德・巴特勒 |