英文名称:Captain Phillips
年代:2013
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:04] | 航海日程表 船名: 马士基阿拉巴马号 起航: 09年04月01日 塞拉莱 (阿曼) 抵达: 09年04月12日 蒙巴萨 (肯尼亚) | |
[01:36] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:46] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[01:49] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[01:56] | You’d think these trips would get easier, | 本以为旅途会越来越轻松 |
[01:59] | but it’s just the opposite. | 殊不知却恰恰相反 |
[02:01] | Well, I feel the same way, Ange. | 我也这么觉得 安吉 |
[02:06] | I know this is what we do. This is our life. | 我知道这是我们必须要面对的生活 |
[02:09] | But it just seems like the world is moving so fast, | 可世界的节奏太快了 |
[02:14] | and right now things are changing so much. | 现在什么都变了好多 |
[02:20] | They sure are. | 一点不错 |
[02:24] | I’ll tell you something. It’s not gonna be easy for our kids. | 我跟你说 咱孩子以后的日子可不好过 |
[02:28] | They’re going into a different world | 他们要迈入的社会 |
[02:29] | than the one you and I came into. | 跟咱俩当时的社会完全不同 |
[02:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:33] | You know, both our kids are doing great. | 咱家的两个孩子都很不错 |
[02:37] | But it worries me when Danny doesn’t take school seriously. | 但是丹尼不好好上学 我有些担心 |
[02:41] | Him missing class. That could come out… | 他还翘课 这会使… |
[02:44] | It might hurt him when he’s out looking for a job, you know? | 他在找工作的时候会碰壁的 |
[02:48] | The competition out there. When I was starting out, | 现在的竞争十分激烈 我刚出社会那会儿 |
[02:51] | you could make captain | 只要埋头苦干 |
[02:52] | if you put your head down and did your work. | 你就能当上船长 |
[02:55] | But young guys coming up now… | 但对现在的年轻人来说就不同了 |
[02:56] | Companies want things faster and cheaper. | 现在的公司都讲究效率与成本 |
[02:59] | And 50 guys compete for every job. | 每份工作都有五十个人竞争 |
[03:02] | Everything’s different, and big wheels are turning. | 世道不同了 世界一直在进步 |
[03:05] | You gotta be strong to survive out there. | 必须得有足够的能力才能在社会上立足 |
[03:11] | I hear what you’re saying. | 我明白你的意思 |
[03:13] | It’s gonna be okay, right? | 不会有事的 对吗 |
[03:16] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:20] | Gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[03:32] | This is a special security announcement. | 以下播送一则特别安全公告 |
[03:35] | Please maintain control of your personal belongings at all times. | 请时刻保管好私人物品 |
[03:38] | Unattended baggage is subject to search, inspection and removal. | 我们会搜查并没收无人看管的行李 |
[03:47] | – I love you. – Love you too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[03:51] | – Have a safe trip. – I’ll call you from there. | -一路顺风 -我到了再打给你 |
[04:36] | They’re here! | 他们来了 |
[04:39] | Hurry, Muse! | 快起来 缪斯 |
[04:59] | What the hell are you doing? Why aren’t you out on the water? | 你们在干什么 为什么没出海 |
[05:03] | You know what you’re supposed to do! | 你们清楚自己该做什么 |
[05:07] | You should be out there earning money! | 你们应该出海赚钱 |
[05:11] | But we caught a ship last week. | 我们上周刚劫持了一艘船 |
[05:13] | That was last week! | 那是上周的事 |
[05:16] | The boss wants money today! | 老大今天就要钱 |
[05:18] | Bring Garaad another ship soon | 马上再劫一艘船给加拉德 |
[05:21] | or you will answer for it! | 否则你们就吃不了兜着走 |
[05:23] | Everybody, get back to work now! | 所有人 立刻去工作 |
[05:36] | Stay out of my way today. | 你今天别他妈碍我事 |
[05:41] | Hufan! | 胡帆 |
[05:43] | I’m going to get us something big! | 我要去劫艘大船 |
[05:47] | Those who want to make money, come. | 想赚钱的跟我来 |
[05:51] | Muse, take me with you. | 缪斯 带我去吧 |
[05:54] | Does your sister know you’re here? | 你姐姐知道你在这儿吗 |
[05:56] | She’s selling khat up there. | 她正在那儿卖阿拉伯茶 |
[05:59] | This is her best stuff. | 这是她最好的茶 |
[06:10] | When we get a big ship, you will be well paid. | 如果劫到大船 你们好处多多 |
[06:13] | You want to work? | 你想干活吗 |
[06:15] | Do you know how to steer a boat? | 你会开船吗 |
[06:17] | Go, go. | 上船 |
[06:19] | I’m ready. | 我要入伙 |
[06:21] | – What do you have for me? – Money. | -你能给我什么好处 -钱 |
[06:23] | – When are you gonna give it to me? – As soon as we’re paid. | -什么时候能给 -一拿到钱就给 |
[06:27] | Spread out! | 都散开 |
[06:30] | Let my other man choose his crew. | 让我另一个的手下来选他的船员 |
[06:35] | Next time bring me something if you want to work. | 想干活 下次就给我带点东西 |
[06:50] | Come on, Bilal. | 算你一个 比拉 |
[06:54] | Hey, Skinny, I can steer your boat. | 瘦子 我可以给你开船 |
[06:58] | If you choose me, you won’t regret it. | 选我你不会后悔的 |
[07:03] | Okay, Elmi. | 好吧 艾尔米 |
[07:08] | I need somebody strong. | 我需要个强壮的 |
[07:12] | Somebody like this? | 这样的可以吗 |
[07:25] | I want him. | 我要他 |
[07:27] | Get out of my way! | 别挡道 |
[07:33] | Why did he pick him? | 为什么会选他 |
[07:35] | He’s from another village. | 他又不是咱们村子的 |
[08:27] | Move! | 快点 |
[08:29] | Faster, move faster! | 快点 快点干活 |
[08:41] | See if you can get more power. | 看看能不能提升马力 |
[08:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:46] | You! | 你 |
[08:49] | Get over here! | 给我过来 |
[08:51] | Come help us! | 过来帮我们 |
[09:56] | Okay, pull it in! | 好了 拉进来 |
[09:59] | Sign right there, sir. | 在这儿签下字 先生 |
[10:01] | You have a good day. | 祝你今天过得愉快 |
[10:03] | – Hello, Cap. Let me get that for you. – Morning. | -你好 船长 我来帮你拿 -早 |
[10:57] | Attention, all crew. All crew. | 全体船员请注意 全体船员请注意 |
[11:00] | 1500 departure three out. | 下午三时起航 |
[11:10] | – Hey, good to see you, Cap. – Shane. Good to see you. | -你好 船长 -谢恩 你好 |
[11:13] | – Good to see you. – Hey. Carry on. | -很高兴见到你 -继续干活吧 |
[11:16] | – Hey, Bos? – Yeah? | -博斯 -什么事 |
[11:18] | Get on that safety rail, huh? | 到护栏那儿去 |
[11:20] | – Kenny. – Yeah? | -肯尼 -什么事 |
[11:21] | I want you to go down to the deck office, | 你去舱面办公室 |
[11:23] | grab Jimmy, get on the Lodestar. | 带上吉米 打开导航系统 |
[11:26] | That ballast, move it five points. | 把压载调五个点 |
[11:29] | – Take care of that now. – You got it. | -现在就去 -没问题 |
[11:32] | How’s the family, Cap? | 家里人还好吗 船长 |
[11:34] | Oh, you know. | 就那样 |
[11:36] | Andrea’s a champ, one kid gone, | 安德里亚很好 一个孩子念大学了 |
[11:39] | another kid going. | 另一个也快了 |
[11:40] | How are the boxes? | 箱子装得怎么样了 |
[11:41] | Oh, you know. Just putting a few last containers on. | 正在装最后一小批集装箱 |
[11:45] | Twenty-four hundred tons of commercial cargo, | 2400吨货物 |
[11:47] | 200 tons of food aid, | 200吨救济粮 |
[11:49] | 166 tons of freshwater, 250 metric tons of fuel bunkered. | 166吨淡水 250公吨燃料 |
[11:54] | Walk me through the plan. | 跟我简单过一下行程 |
[11:59] | So here we are in Salalah. | 我们现在在塞拉莱 |
[12:02] | Travel down the coalition corridor to Djibouti. | 沿着海上走廊下行至吉布提 |
[12:05] | Then we exit the shipping lane south of Socotra. | 然后我们驶离索科特拉岛南部的航道 |
[12:09] | Socotra, okay. | 索科特拉岛 好 |
[12:11] | Then we’re on our own down the coast through the Somali Basin | 然后我们独自沿着海岸向下穿过索马里海盆 |
[12:15] | all the way down to Mombasa. | 一路驶向蒙巴萨 |
[12:18] | We need five minutes on that reefer bow. | 我们还需要在冷藏舱作业五分钟 |
[12:23] | We should be able to unload the containers around 0800. | 应该能在八点左右卸货 |
[12:27] | Well, let’s tighten up security. | 我们得加强警备 |
[12:31] | We are going around the Horn of Africa, right? | 我们要绕过非洲之角 对吧 |
[12:34] | We got pirate cages. They were all open. | 船上有海盗关押室 门都是敞开的 |
[12:37] | All the doors are unlocked. | 所有的门都没锁 |
[12:38] | I want everything closed, locked, even in port. | 即使在港口 所有的东西要关好锁紧 |
[12:42] | – Right. – Fine. Ready to leave. 1500. | -好 -好的 准备出发 3点了 |
[12:46] | Absolutely, Cap. You got it. | 遵命 船长 没问题 |
[12:54] | Stow the gangway. | 收起跳板 |
[12:57] | Last lines in. | 收回剩下的缆绳 |
[13:00] | Okay. Lower it. | 好了 放下去 |
[13:02] | Sixteen-B ready. Take it up. | 16B准备好了 拉上来吧 |
[13:06] | Tighten it up. | 绕紧点 |
[13:07] | Hey, slow down. | 慢点 |
[13:13] | Bow clear. | 船头好了 |
[13:15] | Stern lines are clear. | 船尾也好了 |
[13:16] | Bow thruster full starboard. | 船首推进器右满舵 |
[13:19] | Bow thruster on. | 船首推进器已启动 |
[13:28] | All lines clear. Ship is under way. | 缆绳已全部收好 船已起航 |
[13:31] | – Dead slow ahead. – Dead slow ahead. | -微速前进 -微速前进 |
[14:30] | Keep those hatches locked down. | 把舱门盖锁好 |
[14:32] | – Cap. – Morning. | -船长 -早上好 |
[14:47] | Check that rigging. | 检查一下索具 |
[15:02] | – Shane. – Yeah? | -谢恩 -什么事 |
[15:04] | – We need those time sheets. – Right. | -把考勤表拿出来 -好 |
[15:06] | She’s winking at me like this. But it turns out that’s what they do. | 她朝我使眼色 但后来发现她们就那样 |
[15:09] | I’ll show you this place. I’ll take you there. We gotta go. | 我会带你们去的 我们一起去 |
[15:11] | I’ll have two beers and a bucketful of sin, please. | 请给我来两瓶啤酒和满满一桶罪恶 |
[15:15] | Yeah. About done with that coffee? | 你们的咖啡该喝完了吧 |
[15:20] | – Yeah. – Yeah, we’re done. | -是 -我们喝完了 |
[15:22] | That’s 15, guys. | 才十五分钟 伙计们 |
[15:25] | Back to work. Come on, let’s go. | 回去工作吧 走吧 |
[15:27] | – Jesus. – See you down there, Mike. | -不可理喻 -待会见 麦克 |
[15:45] | Their main route is packed with ships, | 他们的主要航线挤满了船 |
[15:50] | but we can’t attack a herd. | 但我们不能袭击船队 |
[15:59] | This one is alone. | 这艘船落单了 |
[16:25] | 如果您正被海盗袭击或威胁 请速联系英国海上贸易组织 索马里海岸海盗警报 | |
[17:00] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[17:02] | Hey, Cap. | 早啊 船长 |
[17:04] | – Cap. – Morning, Cap. | -船长 -早上好 船长 |
[17:06] | Shane, I want to do some security drills, unannounced. | 谢恩 来一场突击安全演习 |
[17:09] | Starting now. | 现在开始 |
[17:11] | What? Fire, man overboard? | 什么事故 着火 还是船员落海 |
[17:14] | Everything. Ken, you’re the duty officer? | 都要 肯 你是执勤员对吧 |
[17:16] | – Yeah, Cap. – Right. | -没错 船长 -好 |
[17:18] | Boat with two armed men is approaching on your starboard beam. | 一艘载有两名武装人员的船正从右后方靠近 |
[17:23] | – No, no. Whistle first. – Let’s go. | -不 先鸣笛 -走吧 |
[17:25] | That way the pirates know we’re | 这样海盗就会知道 |
[17:27] | aware of them and are ready to defend the ship. | 我们注意到了他们 也做好了护船的准备 |
[17:30] | Hustle up. Let’s go. | 快点 走吧 |
[17:33] | Attention, all crew. | 全体船员请注意 |
[17:35] | All crew. All men to your stations on deck. | 全体船员请到各自的岗位 |
[17:38] | Repeat, all men to your deck stations now. | 重复 所有人请到各自的岗位 |
[17:42] | Let’s do this. | 开始吧 |
[17:49] | Come on… Get those keys off your hip. | 别把钥匙挂在腰上 |
[17:51] | Put them in your pocket. Come on, guys. | 要放到兜里 快点 伙计们 |
[17:53] | Pirates capture you and find those keys, | 如果海盗劫持了你们 搜出了钥匙 |
[17:56] | they’ll have access to every door on this ship. | 他们就能打开船上的每一扇门 |
[18:05] | Get those hoses on. | 装好这些消防水带 |
[18:08] | Bring it around, bring around, bring around. | 绕开 绕开 绕开 |
[18:11] | – Watch it, man. – Ready with number six. | -当心 伙计 -6号位就绪 |
[18:14] | All right. | 好了 |
[18:16] | You tied up? | 拧好了吗 |
[18:18] | All done here, Shane. | 这边都搞定了 谢恩 |
[18:20] | Hey, Cap, this is Shane. Do you read? | 船长 我是谢恩 能收到吗 |
[18:22] | Yeah, Shane, go ahead. | 能收到 谢恩 请说 |
[18:24] | Things are looking pretty good down here. | 现在的进展还不错 |
[18:26] | We’re getting close with the hoses. | 消防水带快连好了 |
[18:28] | All right. Let me know when you’re ready down there. | 好的 准备好了就通知我 |
[18:31] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[18:52] | Shane, come up to the bridge. | 谢恩 来舰桥一趟 |
[18:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:16] | What’s up, Cap? Everything okay? | 什么事 船长 一切还好吗 |
[19:18] | I don’t like the look of that. | 这不像是好兆头 |
[19:30] | – Yeah, Cap. – Chief, I want all your guys on station. | -船长 -轮机长 让你的人全部就位 |
[19:34] | Still in the drill? | 还在演习吗 |
[19:35] | No, this is real-world. We got someone coming up on our starboard quarter. | 这回是真的 有人正从右后方追上来 |
[19:39] | Got it. | 收到 |
[19:43] | Port, 5 degrees. Let’s see if they follow us. | 左转5度 看看他们会不会跟着转 |
[19:46] | Port, 5. | 左转5度 |
[20:05] | Get the crew back to their muster stations. | 让船员回到紧急集合点 |
[20:08] | Right. | 好 |
[20:10] | Attention, all crew. Return to your muster stations. | 全体船员请注意 请回到各自的紧急集合点 |
[20:13] | Repeat, return to your muster stations. | 重复 请回到各自的紧急集合点 |
[20:16] | This is not a drill. This is a real-world situation. | 这不是演习 这不是演习 |
[20:21] | – Yeah, Cap. – I want to come up to 122. | -船长 -我要把马力提到122 |
[20:24] | Second mate and helmsman to the bridge please. | 二副和舵手请到舰桥 |
[20:29] | You’re good. Bring her on up. | 好了 加马力吧 |
[20:42] | Now get me U.S. Maritime Emergency. | 帮我接通美国海事局应急专线 |
[20:52] | Two skiffs. Can’t tell how many they’re carrying. | 两艘小艇 看不清他们有多少人 |
[20:55] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[20:56] | There’s no answer at the U.S. Maritime Emergency line. | 美国海事局应急专线的电话打不通 |
[20:59] | – Raise the UKMTO. – Right. | -打给英国海上贸易组织 -好 |
[21:02] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[21:03] | We got two skiffs approaching. Get on the radar. | 有两艘小艇正在靠近 看好雷达 |
[21:10] | Yeah, this is the Maersk Alabama. Here’s the captain. | 你好 这里是马士基阿拉巴马号的船长 |
[21:15] | UKMTO. | 英海贸 |
[21:17] | – Operations? – Receiving. | -是英海贸吗 -请讲 |
[21:19] | This is the Maersk Alabama. | 这里是马士基阿拉巴马号 |
[21:21] | Our position is 2 degrees 2 north by 49 degrees 19 east. | 我们现在位于北纬2°2′ 东经49°19′ |
[21:26] | Our course is 180. Our speed is 17 knots. | 航向180度 速度为17海里 |
[21:29] | We have two skiffs approaching at a distance of 1.5 miles | 有两艘小艇正在靠近 相距1.5英里 |
[21:33] | with a possible mothership following. | 可能还有母船跟随 |
[21:36] | – Potential piracy situation. – Copy, Alabama. | -有可能是海盗 -收到 阿拉巴马号 |
[21:38] | You should alert your crew, get your fire hoses ready | 请警告全体船员 安装好消防水带 |
[21:41] | and follow lockdown procedures. | 并按规定封锁船只 |
[21:45] | Yeah. Is that it? | 好 就这样吗 |
[21:47] | I’m relaying your transmission now, | 我正在转交你们的报告 |
[21:49] | but chances are it’s just fishermen. | 但他们可能只是渔夫 |
[21:51] | They’re not here to fish. | 他们可不是来打鱼的 |
[22:13] | She’s really big! Get ready! | 这船真大啊 做好准备 |
[22:16] | You worry about yourself, skinny rat! | 你还是担心你自己吧 瘦皮猴 |
[22:29] | Both skiffs carrying armed men. | 两艘小艇上都有武装人员 |
[22:31] | – Distance? – One and a quarter miles and closing. | -距离 -1.25英里 距离还在缩短 |
[22:38] | – Yeah, Cap. – I wanna bring it up to 125. | -什么事 船长 -推力提升到125 |
[22:44] | – You’re still good. – One twenty-five. | -可以 -125 |
[23:00] | Brothers, we’re going to make a lot of money! | 弟兄们 咱们要发大财了 |
[23:04] | Slow down! The waves are too big! | 慢点开 海浪太大了 |
[23:09] | They’re at one mile now, Cap. Only one mile. | 还有一英里 船长 只有一英里了 |
[23:31] | Coalition Warship 237, this is Maersk Alabama. | 联盟战舰237 这里是马士基阿拉巴马号 |
[23:33] | Coalition Warship 237, Maersk Alabama. | 联盟战舰237 这里是马士基阿拉巴马号 |
[23:39] | Go, Alabama. | 请说 阿拉巴马号 |
[23:41] | Our position is 2 degrees 2 north by 49 degrees 19 east. | 我们现在位于北纬2°2′ 东经49°19′ |
[23:45] | Our course is 180. Our speed is 18.5 knots. | 航向180度 速度为18.5海里 |
[23:51] | We are being approached by two pirate skiffs | 有两艘海盗小艇正在向我们靠近 |
[23:55] | with a possible mothership following. | 可能还有母船跟随 |
[23:57] | We require immediate assistance. | 请立即支援 |
[24:00] | We have a crew of 20. | 我们共有20名船员 |
[24:02] | We are preparing our weapons now | 现在正在准备武器 |
[24:04] | but request air support if possible. | 但请尽可能提供空中支援 |
[24:08] | Copy? | 收到了吗 |
[24:13] | Copy, Alabama. | 收到 阿拉巴马号 |
[24:15] | Be aware, a gunship is in the air. | 注意 武装直升机已经起飞 |
[24:18] | ETA your position, five minutes. | 预计五分钟后到达 |
[24:21] | Five minutes. Thank you, 237. | 五分钟 谢谢 237 |
[24:32] | Did you hear that? Did you hear that? | 你听到了吗 你听到了吗 |
[24:37] | We’ve got to get out of here! | 我们得赶紧离开 |
[24:39] | Turn back, turn back! | 调头 调头 |
[24:43] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[24:48] | Where are you going? | 你们在干什么 |
[24:52] | Come on! Keep going! | 加油 继续向前开 |
[24:56] | Yeah, we got one down. | 有一艘跑了 |
[24:59] | But the other one’s still coming. Half a mile out. | 但另一艘还在逼近 只剩半英里了 |
[25:03] | We need to make a bigger wake. | 要把浪弄得再大一点 |
[25:06] | – Yeah. – Cancel the limits. One two nine. | -请吩咐 -取消上限 129 |
[25:12] | Yeah, you’re on the edge with Cylinder Number 5. | 5号汽缸已经快到极限了 |
[25:15] | Do it. | 照做 |
[25:17] | – Port, 5 degrees. – Port, 5 degrees. | -左转5度 -左转5度 |
[25:30] | Faster, faster! | 加速 加速 |
[25:35] | They’re at a quarter mile now. | 只剩四分之一英里了 |
[25:37] | – Starboard, 5 degrees. – Starboard, 5 degrees. | -右转5度 -右转5度 |
[25:44] | Hurry, hurry! Go! | 快 快 快 |
[25:48] | We’re pushing this engine too hard! | 引擎的负荷太重了 |
[26:06] | Faster, faster! | 加速 再快点 |
[26:32] | Come on, let’s go! | 走啊 继续开啊 |
[26:38] | This thing is busted. | 引擎坏掉了 |
[26:40] | – Then fix it! – I’m trying! | -那就快点修 -我在修 |
[27:11] | They’re not messing around. They lit us up from miles away. | 他们不是在瞎晃 几英里外时就盯上我们了 |
[27:14] | Must’ve been tracking us. | 肯定一直在跟踪我们 |
[27:16] | Why doesn’t the company give us armed guards? | 为什么公司不给我们配备武装警卫 |
[27:18] | Move it in. Let’s go. The captain’s here. | 往里走 船长来了 |
[27:20] | Blips on the radar that are clocking at 27 knots. | 雷达上显示他们的速度是27海里 |
[27:23] | We cannot outrun these guys. | 我们甩不掉他们 |
[27:25] | Settle down. | 安静 |
[27:26] | Obviously, we all just went through a dangerous situation. | 显然 我们刚刚虎口脱险 |
[27:31] | Two skiffs, both with armed intruders. | 摆脱了两艘载着武装入侵者的小艇 |
[27:35] | Now, we all know that’s a kind of thing | 大家都清楚 这片海域里 |
[27:37] | that it is a hazard in these waters, but you performed well. | 就是会有这样的危险 但你们表现得很好 |
[27:41] | The ship performed well. | 船也表现得很好 |
[27:43] | The authorities have been made aware of what’s going on, | 相关机构已经了解到了具体情况 |
[27:45] | so I think we have the situation pretty well in hand. | 所以我认为情况已经在掌握之中了 |
[27:48] | From now on, we just follow our normal duties. | 从现在开始 我们只需做好各自的日常工作 |
[27:51] | Mate, what do you got? | 大副 你有什么吩咐 |
[27:53] | Yeah. We’re all on double shifts | 在驶离这片海域之前 |
[27:55] | until we make it through these waters. | 我们要一直实行两班轮班制 |
[27:57] | All right. Chief, can you keep your engineers on roster for me? | 好 轮机长 让你的手下们坚守岗位好吗 |
[28:00] | We’ll keep a guy in the ECR around the clock. | 引擎控制室24小时都会有人在 |
[28:03] | All right. Enjoy your coffee. | 好的 继续喝咖啡吧 |
[28:07] | Cap. | 船长 |
[28:10] | They’re coming back. | 他们会回来的 |
[28:11] | Amen. Yeah, that’s right. They’re coming back. | 是啊 说的没错 他们会回来的 |
[28:14] | If they come back, we’ll follow procedure. | 如果他们回来 我们就按规矩办事 |
[28:18] | They worked today, they’ll work again. | 今天的方法奏效了 下次也会奏效 |
[28:19] | We got the speed, we got the height, | 我们有速度 我们有高度 |
[28:21] | we got hoses that can sink those skiffs. | 我们可以用水炮击沉那几艘小艇 |
[28:23] | We will follow the procedures | 我们必须按规矩办事 |
[28:25] | even if we have to shut down, lock down, | 哪怕我们被迫关停 封锁这艘船 |
[28:27] | go dead in the water and wait for help. | 或者被迫停船等待救援 |
[28:30] | Now, wait. I’m a u… Okay, I’m a union guy, okay? | 等等 我是工会的人 |
[28:33] | Twenty-five years, all right? | 干了25年 |
[28:35] | I’m telling you right now that | 我跟你说 |
[28:36] | they’re not paying me enough to fight pirates. | 要是还得抵抗海盗 这点薪水根本不够 |
[28:39] | You all signed up for a route around the Horn of Africa. | 你们都知道这条路途经非洲之角 |
[28:42] | What did you expect? | 怎么可能风平浪静 |
[28:43] | I didn’t sign up for the Navy over here, OK? | 我不是来参军的 |
[28:46] | – You signed up for the route. – For a cargo ship. | -这条路是你自愿走的 -我是来运货的 |
[28:49] | What did you expect? | 这条路怎么可能风平浪静 |
[28:49] | Not getting attacked without weapons. | 起码不要手无寸铁地任人宰割 |
[28:52] | Why don’t we get out of here? Put some room between us. | 不如我们离开这里 离他们远点 |
[28:54] | – Go where? – In eight hours | -去哪儿 -不用8小时 |
[28:56] | we could be a hundred miles from here. | 我们就能开出100英里 |
[28:58] | Hundred to a 150. | 100至150英里 |
[29:00] | There’re five pirate bands in this part of the world right now. | 这片海域一共有五伙海盗 |
[29:03] | You go out 300 miles, you run into one, | 跑出300英里 就会遇到一个海盗团伙 |
[29:05] | You go out 6, you run into another. | 走上600英里就会遇上另一伙 |
[29:07] | Our job is to move the cargo as fast as possible. | 我们的工作是尽快将货物送到目的地 |
[29:09] | That’s the job. | 这才是我们要做的 |
[29:10] | If now anybody doesn’t like it, if anybody wants to get off the ship, | 如果有人有意见 想要下船 |
[29:13] | if anybody doesn’t like this | 不想走这条 |
[29:15] | route between Salalah, Djibouti and Mombasa, | 从塞拉莱到吉布提再到蒙巴萨的航线 |
[29:17] | Come to my office and sign the paperwork per the union, | 就来我的办公室 按工会规定把文件签好 |
[29:21] | and you’ll be on the first flight home out of Mombasa. | 你们就可以从蒙巴萨坐首班机回国 |
[29:31] | Enjoy your coffee. Let’s get back to work. | 继续喝咖啡 我们继续工作 |
[29:34] | Go get those guys squared away, will you? | 把这些人管好 好吗 |
[30:16] | The ocean was rough. Really rough. | 海上浪很大 相当大 |
[30:20] | Hufan, I’m telling you, | 胡帆 我告诉你 |
[30:22] | our boat couldn’t take it. | 我们的船会被浪拍碎的 |
[30:24] | Nothing was working for us. | 我们一点优势都没有 |
[30:28] | Hurry up. | 动作快点 |
[30:31] | We need a bigger one for that ship. | 上那艘船得用个大梯子 |
[30:33] | I want this welded by the morning | 明早之前把梯子焊好 |
[30:36] | by tomorrow, got it? | 明早之前 听见了吗 |
[30:41] | Elmi. | 艾尔米 |
[30:43] | When will that engine be ready? | 发动机什么时候能修好 |
[30:45] | We’ve gotta fix it. | 必须尽快修好 |
[30:47] | This thing is old and weak. | 这发动机又破又旧 |
[30:50] | It’s a piece of shit. | 就是一堆废铁 |
[30:52] | Shut up and fix it | 闭嘴吧 修不好的话 |
[30:55] | for your crew of women. | 你这几个娘炮就别想出海了 |
[31:02] | Why don’t you give me your engine? | 把你们的发动机给我怎么样 |
[31:05] | Shut up, skinny. You talk too much. | 闭嘴吧瘦猴 你话太多了 |
[31:10] | I may be skinny, but I’m not a coward. | 我是瘦 可我不是胆小鬼 |
[31:20] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[31:23] | Say it again! | 你再说一遍 |
[31:26] | You think you’re somebody? | 你以为自己是谁 |
[31:30] | Say it again! | 再说一遍 |
[31:51] | The coward is the first one in the grave. | 这个胆小鬼肯定死得最早 |
[32:30] | Captain, this is Shane. | 船长 我是谢恩 |
[32:35] | Yeah, go ahead. | 请讲 |
[32:37] | I think you better get up here. | 你最好上来看看 |
[32:40] | Coming. | 这就来 |
[32:48] | – Where are they? – Port quarter. | -他们在哪儿 -左后方 |
[32:51] | One-point-seven miles, captain. | 相距1.7英里 船长 |
[32:56] | Guy’s coming on his own. | 这回只有一条船 |
[33:03] | Sound the alarm. | 拉响警报 |
[33:05] | Get U.S. Maritime Emergency for me. | 接通美国海事局应急专线 |
[33:12] | Muster stations. This is not a drill. | 到紧急集合点 这不是演习 |
[33:14] | Everyone to muster stations. | 所有船员到紧急集合点 |
[33:16] | – This is not a drill. – Come on. | -这不是演习 -快走 |
[33:18] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[33:20] | Come on. Let’s go. Go. | 快走 走 |
[33:24] | – Yeah, Cap. – Chief, they’re coming back again. | -船长请讲 -轮机长 他们又来了 |
[33:26] | I want max revs. Take all the limits off. | 我要发动最大转速 取消所有限制 |
[33:28] | Copy that. Canceling all limits. | 收到 取消所有限制 |
[33:30] | – Five degrees starboard. – Starboard, 5 degrees. | -右转5度 -右转5度 |
[33:44] | Get ready. | 做好准备 |
[33:54] | U.S. Maritime Emergency line. | 美国海事局应急专线接通了 |
[33:58] | This is the Maersk Alabama. | 这里是马士基阿拉巴马号 |
[33:59] | We are under pirate attack at a distance… | 我们遭遇海盗袭击 |
[34:01] | – What’s happening? – Ken, get out here. | -出什么事了 -肯 出去 |
[34:04] | I need eyes on the wing. We got a skiff coming in. | 得有人在外面盯梢 有小艇来了 |
[34:07] | I’m on it. | 这就去 |
[34:07] | Our course is 166. Our speed is 19 knots. | 航向166度 速度为19海里 |
[34:12] | Copy that, Alabama. | 收到 阿拉巴马号 |
[34:13] | Relaying to military channels now. | 现将你转接到军方频段 |
[34:15] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[34:18] | They’re coming in fast, Cap. | 他们速度很快 船长 |
[34:21] | Alabama. | 阿拉巴马号 |
[34:24] | Alabama ship. | 阿拉巴马号 |
[34:26] | Somali coast guard. | 我们是索马里海岸巡逻队 |
[34:28] | This is a routine check. | 这是例行检查 |
[34:30] | Stop your ship now. | 立即停船 |
[34:32] | We are coming aboard. We’re here to help you. | 我们要登船 我们是来帮你们的 |
[34:37] | – Shane, they’re dead astern. – Jesus Christ. | -谢恩 他们就在正后方 -老天 |
[34:43] | – Yeah, Cap. – We’re gonna need the hoses. | -船长请讲 -我们得用水管了 |
[34:46] | Yeah, your pumps are good. | 没问题 水泵运转正常 |
[34:49] | Count it down for me, Shane. | 帮我看着距离 谢恩 |
[34:51] | Yeah. They’re at 800 yards. | 好的 我们相距800码 |
[34:53] | – Prepare for hard turns. – Stop now! | -准备急转弯 -立即停船 |
[34:55] | – Standing by. – Alabama, this is your final warning. | -准备好 -阿拉巴马号 最后警告 |
[35:00] | Stop the ship. | 立即停船 |
[35:03] | They’re not stopping. | 他们没停船 |
[35:07] | Show them who we are, Muse. | 我们拿出真本事吧 缪斯 |
[35:12] | Shoot at them! | 开枪 |
[35:17] | Shots fired! Shots fired! Hit the hoses. | 他们开枪了 开枪了 打开水管 |
[35:28] | Turn! | 转弯 |
[35:40] | Coming in close, Cap. | 船长 他们离我们很近了 |
[35:56] | Shane! Hose seven has slipped. | 谢恩 7号水管失灵了 |
[35:58] | Bay 17. I’m on it. Shit. | 17号区 我这就去修 妈的 |
[36:00] | – Be careful. – I’m on Channel 3. | -小心点 -我在3号频道 |
[36:08] | It’s clear over there! | 那里可以过去 |
[36:15] | They’re coming back in. | 他们又回来了 |
[36:25] | Untie the ladder. | 解开梯子 |
[36:44] | Give me the other one. | 再给我一个 |
[37:00] | Shoot him! | 朝他开枪 |
[37:08] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 我们走 我们走 |
[37:10] | Hurry up, Bilal. | 快点 比拉 |
[37:12] | Move your ass, kid. | 动起来 小崽子 |
[37:26] | Channel 3. Shane, get out of there. | 3号频道 谢恩 快离开那里 |
[37:30] | Get everybody down to the engine room. | 让所有人都去引擎室 |
[37:32] | I need you in command there. | 你去领导大家 |
[37:37] | Stop him! | 快阻止他 |
[37:46] | All crew! All crew! | 所有船员注意 |
[37:48] | All crew to the engine room! | 所有船员立刻前往引擎室 |
[37:49] | All crew to the engine room now! | 所有人立刻前往引擎室 |
[37:53] | Come on, let’s go. Move it. | 快 我们走 快走 |
[37:55] | Come on, men. | 动作快点 |
[38:03] | Higher. Get it higher. | 再高点 再举高点 |
[38:09] | – Port, 30 degrees. – Port, 30 degrees. | -左转30度 -左转30度 |
[38:23] | Hook it on! | 把梯子挂上 |
[38:31] | They got the ladder up. Starboard, 30 degrees. | 他们挂上梯子了 右转30度 |
[38:34] | Starboard, 30 degrees. | 右转30度 |
[38:45] | Get out of my way. | 闪开 |
[38:59] | – Port, 30 degrees. – Port, 30 degrees. | -左转30度 -左转30度 |
[39:08] | – Starboard, 30 degrees. – Starboard, 30. | -右转三十度 -右转三十度 |
[39:23] | Someone’s shooting at us. | 有人朝我们开枪了 |
[39:25] | Hang on. Just get together against the wall. | 等一下 先到墙那边集合 |
[39:28] | – Cronan. Cronan. – Yeah. | -克罗南 克罗南 -怎么了 |
[39:30] | Hold them by the door. We’ll get a head count. | 让他们在门口集合 点一下人数 |
[39:33] | Go down to the door. | 都去门边 |
[39:35] | – Mike? – Yeah. | -麦克 -怎么了 |
[39:36] | – How long till you can shut her down? – Five minutes. | -停船需要多久 -五分钟 |
[40:00] | Four pirates onboard. | 四名海盗登船 |
[40:02] | Four pirates, coming towards us down the main deck. | 四名海盗正从主甲板往我们这边走 |
[40:06] | – Lock down the bridge. – Yeah. | -封锁舰桥 -好 |
[40:07] | Listen up. We have been boarded by four armed pirates. | 注意 已有四名武装海盗登船 |
[40:12] | You know the drill. | 规矩你们懂的 |
[40:14] | We stay hidden no matter what. I don’t want any hostages. | 一定要藏好 我不希望任何人成为人质 |
[40:23] | We stay locked down until help arrives. | 在救援到达之前保持封锁状态 |
[40:25] | No one comes out until you hear the non duress password | 在听到警报解除的暗号”晚饭时间”前 |
[40:27] | from me , which is “Suppertime.” | 所有人不许出来 |
[40:32] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[40:34] | If the pirates find you, remember, | 如果你被海盗发现 记住 |
[40:36] | you know the ship. They don’t. | 你比他们了解这艘船 |
[40:39] | Make them feel like they’re in charge, | 让他们觉得已经控制了这艘船 |
[40:40] | but keep them away from the important things | 但要让他们远离 |
[40:42] | like generator and the engine controls. | 发电机和引擎控制室等重要设施 |
[40:50] | Stick together | 只要我们团结一心 |
[40:52] | and we’ll be all right. | 就不会有事 |
[40:54] | Good luck. | 各位好运 |
[40:58] | Take everybody to the bottom of the engine room. | 把所有人带去引擎室底部 |
[41:01] | I want you to hide them behind the cylinders. | 藏在汽缸后面 |
[41:03] | Try to split them up into groups of threes and fours. | 把他们分成三到四人的小组 |
[41:24] | – Hey! Don’t move! Don’t move! – Okay, okay. | -不许动 不许动 -好的 好的 |
[41:27] | Don’t move, I said! Don’t move! | 不许动 我说了不许动 |
[41:28] | All right. All right. | 好的 好的 |
[41:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:32] | Okay. All right. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[41:34] | Don’t move! We have four! | 不许动 我们有四个人 |
[41:36] | – All right, all right. – Don’t move! | -好的 好的 -不许动 |
[41:37] | We have four! Four! | 我们有四个人 四个人 |
[41:41] | No, no. | 住手 住手 |
[41:42] | Get away. Get over there. | 走开 去那边 |
[41:54] | Captain. | 船长 |
[41:56] | Relax. Nobody get hurt. | 放松 不会有人受伤的 |
[41:59] | No al Qaeda here. | 我们不是”基地”组织的 |
[42:02] | Just business. We want money. | 我们是来做生意的 我们想要钱 |
[42:06] | When we get paid, everything gonna be okay. | 把钱给我们 一切都好说 |
[42:13] | The ship. | 这艘船 |
[42:14] | Where from? | 从哪儿来 |
[42:16] | The ship? America. It’s an American ship. | 这艘 美国 是美国船 |
[42:20] | America? Yes! Yes! | 美国 太好了 |
[42:25] | You? | 你呢 |
[42:28] | Yankee? | 是美国佬吗 |
[42:29] | Me? Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah. Yankee-Irish. Yeah. | 我吗 是的 没错 美籍爱尔兰裔 |
[42:33] | From now on this one is called Irish, okay? | 现在开始这人叫爱尔兰佬 听见了吗 |
[42:36] | Irish. Irish. | 爱尔兰佬 爱尔兰佬 |
[42:41] | Okay, Irish. What else you carrying? | 爱尔兰佬 这艘船运的是什么 |
[42:45] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[42:46] | TV? Car? | 电视 还是汽车 |
[42:48] | TV and car…? No, no. We just got the food… | 电视汽车… 不 只是些吃的 |
[42:51] | Dollars? | 有钱吗 |
[42:53] | We do. Kenny? Kenny, what do we have in the safe? | 有 肯尼 肯尼 保险箱里有什么 |
[42:57] | We got like, what, $30,000 in the safe? | 保险箱里大概有三万美元吧 |
[43:02] | Yeah, we got like… We have… In the safe, we got $30,000. | 保险箱里 差不多 有三万美元 |
[43:06] | It’s yours. | 都归你了 |
[43:09] | Thirty thousand dollars? | 三万美元 |
[43:11] | What am I? Do I look like a beggar? | 把我当什么了 乞丐吗 |
[43:19] | What’s that? | 怎么了 |
[43:25] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[43:26] | Hey, calm down! Calm down. | 冷静点 冷静点 |
[43:29] | Get back there. | 躲到那后面去 |
[43:31] | Yeah, yeah, over here. | 没错 去那儿 |
[43:36] | We got a problem. | 出问题了 |
[43:37] | We pushed the ship too hard. We’re off the grid. | 刚刚开得太快 系统掉线了 |
[43:41] | That means the computer’s now off-line. | 就是说 电脑现在离线了 |
[43:43] | – Captain. – The ship’s broken. | -船长 -船已经坏了 |
[43:46] | No one get hurt if you don’t play no game. | 不想出事就别耍花样 |
[43:50] | It’s… The ship’s broken. We had to go… | 船已经坏了 我们得去 |
[43:53] | Nobody gets hurt. Easy. | 没人会受伤的 放松 |
[44:00] | – Look at me. – Sure. | -看着我 -好的 |
[44:03] | I’m the captain now. | 现在我是船长了 |
[44:07] | Watch this ugly one. | 看好这个糟老头 |
[44:18] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[44:20] | I’m going to fix it. | 把它修好 |
[44:23] | Do you know how? | 你会吗 |
[44:25] | Hold the gun on him. | 把枪对着他 |
[44:26] | I’ve got him, don’t worry. | 我看着的 别担心 |
[44:31] | Don’t mess with anything you don’t know. | 别瞎搞你不懂的东西 |
[44:35] | Come on, man. | 给点力 |
[44:40] | – What are you doing? – Just take care of that guy. | -你干嘛呢 -你只管看好他就行了 |
[44:45] | Stop the games. | 别玩了 |
[44:50] | Where is the crew? | 船员在哪儿 |
[44:52] | I don’t know. I don’t know. I’m here with you. | 我不知道 我一直和你待在这里 |
[44:55] | – Where is your crew? – I don’t know. | -你的船员在哪儿 -我不知道 |
[44:57] | Here, I’ll call them up. | 我联系他们 |
[44:59] | I’ll get them up here, all right? | 让他们都上来 好吗 |
[45:02] | This is the captain speaking. | 我是船长 |
[45:04] | The pirates demand | 海盗要求 |
[45:05] | all crew members to the bridge. All… | 所有船员到舰桥来 所有… |
[45:10] | Every crew… | 船员们 |
[45:12] | One minute, I will kill someone. | 一分钟 我就杀一个人 |
[45:16] | One minute. | 一分钟 |
[45:18] | Another minute, I kill somebody. | 再过一分钟 我就再杀一个 |
[45:21] | I kill all your friends. One minute. | 我会杀光你们的朋友 一分钟 |
[45:25] | I will no call again. | 我不会再联系你们了 |
[45:30] | Get that one and put him against the wall. | 把那家伙弄到墙边去 |
[45:33] | – I’m trying… – You think we playing? | -我是想… -你以为我在开玩笑吗 |
[45:35] | No, I’m doing the best… | 不 我在全力… |
[45:37] | No play. No play. | 别耍花样 |
[45:38] | I’m doing the best I can. | 我在全力配合你们 |
[45:39] | Easy, I kill you. Easy. | 放松 别逼我杀你 放松 |
[45:43] | No, no. Look. You don’t have to do that. | 别 别 你没必要这样做 |
[45:45] | – Come on. – You play? You play? | -真的 -再耍花样 再耍花样 |
[45:47] | Take it easy, take it easy. No, no, no. | 别紧张 别紧张 别 别 别 |
[45:50] | – No, look, look. – Stop play! | -听我说 -别耍花样 |
[45:52] | Don’t shoot him. Don’t shoot him. | 别杀他 别杀他 |
[45:54] | You’re gonna shoot somebody, shoot me. | 要是你要杀人 就杀我吧 |
[45:56] | Where is the crew, Irish? | 船员在哪儿 爱尔兰佬 |
[45:58] | Forty seconds! | 还有四十秒 |
[45:59] | I don’t know. I’m here with you. | 我不知道 我一直都在这里 |
[46:02] | No. Where is the crew? | 少来 船员在哪儿 |
[46:04] | I see nobody. | 我一个人也没见到 |
[46:05] | I’m the captain. I’m the captain. | 我是船长 我是船长 |
[46:07] | Thirty second! | 还剩三十秒 |
[46:09] | If you’re gonna shoot somebody, you shoot me. | 要是你们想杀人 就杀我吧 |
[46:11] | – You killing him. – It’s my ship. | -是你害死他的 -这是我的船 |
[46:13] | – Listen to me. – You killing him. | -听我说 -是你害死他的 |
[46:15] | I’m the captain. I’m the captain, not them. | 我是船长 我才是船长 不是他们 |
[46:18] | – Twenty second! – This is between us. | -还剩二十秒 -这是我们俩之间的事 |
[46:20] | I’m trying to straighten this out. | 我是在帮你解决问题 |
[46:22] | Are you? | 你不想解决问题吗 |
[46:23] | This is how you solve your problems? | 你就是这么解决问题吗 |
[46:25] | You said you just wanted money. | 你说了你们只是想要钱 |
[46:27] | You said this was just business. Is this business? | 你说你是来做生意的 这是生意吗 |
[46:30] | – Is this how you do business? – Ten seconds. | -你们这样做生意的吗 -还剩十秒 |
[46:33] | Die right now. | 立刻死 |
[46:44] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[46:53] | I want to search the ship. | 我要搜船 |
[46:57] | You wanna search the ship? | 你想搜船 |
[46:58] | I want to search every lock and hold of the ship now. | 我要搜遍这艘船的每个角落 马上 |
[47:04] | – You wanna search the ship? – Now. | -你要搜船 -现在就要 |
[47:05] | All right. We’ll search the ship. | 好 那我们就搜船 |
[47:08] | We’ll start up here on the nav deck and work our way down. | 那我们就从上层甲板开始向下搜 |
[47:10] | We better hope the emergency power stays on. | 但愿应急电力系统没坏 |
[47:13] | We won’t be able to see if it goes off. | 要是坏了就什么都看不见了 |
[47:15] | I’ll take you. We’ll search the ship. | 我带你去搜船 |
[47:17] | But you stop threatening my men. | 但别再威胁我的人了 |
[47:19] | – No game. – No game. | -不许耍滑头 -不耍滑头 |
[47:22] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[47:27] | All right? All right, good. | 好吗 好的 谢谢 |
[47:30] | Take his radio. | 把他的对讲机拿走 |
[47:40] | All right. Okay. | 没问题 |
[47:43] | Go. | 走吧 |
[47:47] | We gotta get these lights off. | 我们得把灯关了 |
[47:48] | If they come down, they’re gonna see us. | 要不等他们下来会看见我们的 |
[47:50] | We need to shut down the emergency generator on the main deck. | 我们得关掉主甲板上的应急发动机 |
[47:53] | – You think you can get up there? – Yeah. | -你有办法到上面去吗 -有 |
[47:55] | I’m gonna go to the mess, | 我去趟食堂 |
[47:56] | get us some water. Get everyone down on the lower level. | 给大家拿点水 带大家到底层去 |
[47:59] | All right. I’m on 2. | 好的 我在2号频道 |
[48:07] | Just start at the very top. | 我们从最顶部开始 |
[48:12] | This is E deck. | 这里是E层甲板 |
[48:13] | And we’ll just work our way down one by one, huh? | 我们就一层一层往下查吧 |
[48:38] | Cargo hold is probably where they are. | 他们估计都藏在货舱 |
[48:40] | There’s a lot of places to hide down there. | 那里有很多地方可以躲 |
[48:42] | And I’m not trying to trick you. | 我可不是在糊弄你们 |
[48:44] | I wanna find these guys just as much as you do. | 我跟你们一样想找到船员们 |
[48:48] | Take his flashlight. | 把他的手电筒拿来 |
[48:53] | We should just move on, because we’re wasting time here. | 我们应该往前走 不该在这里浪费时间 |
[48:57] | Like I say, the cargo deck’s the best place to look. | 我说了 他们最有可能藏在货舱 |
[49:04] | Somebody messing with ship. | 有人在船上做了手脚 |
[49:09] | Engine room. | 引擎室 |
[49:11] | If we’re going about this systematically, | 如果按顺序搜查的话 |
[49:13] | we started at the top | 应该从顶部开始 |
[49:15] | we’re working our way down, | 然后逐层向下 |
[49:16] | so we should try the cargo deck. | 所以我们应该去查查货舱 |
[49:20] | Problem from engine room. | 引擎室出了问题 |
[49:23] | We go there now. | 我们现在就去那儿 |
[49:25] | All right. Engine room. | 行 就去引擎室 |
[49:28] | It’s gonna be really hot down there. | 那儿会很热 |
[49:30] | Without the power on, there’s no ventilation, no air. | 没有电 那里无法通风 没有空气 |
[49:33] | Maybe we should get some water maybe from the mess down on A deck? | 要不我们到A层的食堂拿点水吧 |
[49:42] | – Then engine room. Go. – Okay. | -然后去引擎室 走吧 -好的 |
[49:57] | This is A deck. | 这里是A层 |
[50:08] | So here we are. | 我们到了 |
[50:12] | This is the galley. | 这是厨房 |
[50:18] | This is where we make the food. | 我们在这里做饭 |
[50:31] | All right. Here, some water. | 找到了 水 |
[50:39] | Check this room. | 去那个房间看看 |
[50:42] | Oh, you wanna see in here? This is cold storage. | 你们想去那儿 那是冷藏库 |
[50:45] | It’s a vegetable room. | 放蔬菜的 |
[50:52] | Careful in here in the bare feet. | 光脚可得小心点 |
[50:55] | You could cut them on almost anything. | 很容易就会受伤 |
[51:00] | Want some of this melon? It’s left over from breakfast. | 要吃点瓜吗 这是早饭剩下的 |
[51:04] | It’s just gonna go bad. It’s just gonna spoil. | 不吃就坏掉了 很浪费 |
[51:07] | It’s usually left out for the first meal of the day. | 这一般是留在早饭吃的 |
[51:10] | Maybe we should… Go ahead, help yourself. Here you go. | 也许我们该…吃吧 别客气 吃吧 |
[51:14] | Help yourself. | 别客气 |
[51:15] | It’s usually for breakfast, but… | 虽然一般是早餐吃的 但… |
[51:26] | Enough. Engine room. | 够了 去引擎室吧 |
[51:28] | All right. | 好的 |
[51:50] | – Cronan. Cronan. Do you read? – Yeah, I got you. | -克罗南 能收到吗 -收到了 |
[51:53] | They’re on their way to you. They’re on their way to you. | 他们朝你们去了 他们朝你们去了 |
[51:56] | One is barefoot. | 有一人光脚 |
[51:57] | Is there any glass or something you can break, | 有没有碎玻璃 |
[51:59] | leave on the floor by the engine room door? | 把它放在引擎室门口 |
[52:01] | I’ll do it. Come on, let’s go. Come on. | 这就办 我们走 走吧 |
[52:38] | Here’s the engine room. | 这就是引擎室 |
[52:44] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[52:45] | Look out. There’s broken glass. Be careful. | 小心 是碎玻璃 小心点 |
[52:48] | Put your hand up. Up your hands. Up. | 把手举起来 手举起来 |
[52:50] | Okay, all right. | 好的 好的 |
[52:51] | Up. | 举起来 |
[52:55] | – There’s a first-aid kit… – Put your hands up! | -有急救箱…-把手举起来 |
[52:57] | – Who did this? – Nobody. It was just a dumb accident. | -这是谁做的 -没人 只是个意外 |
[53:02] | We should get that looked at. There’s a kit in the control room. | 我们得给他看看 控制室里有急救箱 |
[53:05] | Quiet, Irish. You think I am stupid? | 闭嘴 爱尔兰佬 你以为我傻吗 |
[53:08] | I know what’s going on. | 我知道你想干嘛 |
[53:10] | We’re going to search this whole room. | 我们要全面搜查这里 |
[53:13] | All of it. Now go. | 彻底搜查 快走 |
[53:15] | Go. | 走 |
[53:38] | I heard something! | 有声音 |
[54:00] | Check the other side. | 去另一边看看 |
[54:02] | There’s no one here. | 这边没人 |
[54:05] | Please, let’s go back. | 我们回去吧 |
[54:13] | Go. Right down to the bottom. Now. | 直接去最底层 现在就去 |
[54:21] | They’re coming. Get ready. | 他们来了 准备好 |
[54:39] | Keep going. Move. | 别停 继续走 |
[54:51] | Wait. Stop here. | 等一下 别动 |
[55:00] | What? What’d you do? | 怎么回事 你干嘛了 |
[55:02] | – We just… – Look at me, Irish. Look at me. | -我们…-看着我 爱尔兰佬 看着我 |
[55:22] | What’s wrong with your ship? | 你的船怎么回事 |
[55:23] | – I don’t know. – Was that you? | -我不知道 -是你搞的吗 |
[55:25] | – I don’t know what went wrong. – No. | -我不知道怎么回事 -撒谎 |
[55:27] | You’ll never find this crew, not without any power on the ship. | 船上没电了 肯定没办法找到船员 |
[55:31] | You’ll never find them. We’ll never find them. | 你找不着的 我们都找不着 |
[55:35] | Irish | 爱尔兰佬 |
[55:37] | I will find. | 我会找到的 |
[55:40] | Not with him. | 别带他去 |
[55:43] | Look. He’s gonna bleed to death. | 你看 他会流血致死的 |
[55:45] | Look, man, get us out of here. | 带我们出去 |
[55:48] | You got a man injured. | 你的手下受伤了 |
[55:51] | Let’s take care of his foot | 你们去包扎一下他的脚 |
[55:53] | take the money out of the safe and call it a day. All right? | 拿走保险柜里的钱然后到此为止 行吗 |
[56:05] | You’re bad luck, Irish. | 你运气不好 爱尔兰佬 |
[56:09] | Hey, take him upstairs. | 带他上楼 |
[56:11] | I can’t move. | 我动不了 |
[56:13] | Take him upstairs and tell Najee to come. | 带他上楼 让纳吉过来 |
[56:15] | – You go with him. – We’re gonna go? | -你带他离开 -我们要走吗 |
[56:18] | Go! | 走 |
[56:23] | Wait. | 等等 |
[56:25] | You’re not gonna find anybody. | 你谁也找不到的 |
[56:27] | Don’t talk. Go. | 别说话 走 |
[56:42] | Your friend make fool of us? Make us run around? | 你们的朋友在耍我们 让我们到处跑 |
[56:47] | If one of them moves, send them to their graves. | 谁敢动的话 就送他进坟墓 |
[56:53] | Here. | 给你 |
[58:24] | We got a problem. | 出了点儿状况 |
[58:27] | Your buddy’s hurt real bad. | 你的兄弟伤得很重 |
[58:29] | We better get this dressed. | 最好给他包扎一下 |
[58:31] | We got a sick bay here onboard, and this guy knows what to do. | 船上有医务室 这个人知道怎么包扎 |
[58:36] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[58:37] | They put glass down for me. They got me. | 他们在地上扔了玻璃 我被割到了 |
[58:41] | Where is Muse? | 缪斯在哪儿 |
[58:43] | In the engine room. | 在引擎室 |
[58:45] | He wants Najee to come down. | 他让纳吉下去 |
[58:49] | Bridge. Bridge, come in. | 舰桥 舰桥 请讲话 |
[58:51] | Alabama bridge, come in. Do you read? | 阿拉巴马号舰桥请讲话 能听见吗 |
[58:55] | This is the crew of the Maersk Alabama. | 我们是马士基阿拉巴马号的船员 |
[58:58] | We have your captain. | 你们船长在我们手上 |
[59:00] | Put your hand over his mouth. | 把他的嘴捂住 |
[59:03] | No. | 别动 |
[59:05] | We have your leader. | 我们抓住你们的头儿了 |
[59:06] | We have your captain and his weapon. We wanna trade. | 连枪带人都扣住了 来做个交易吧 |
[59:09] | Captain for captain. We want to make a deal. | 用船长换船长 我们来交换 |
[59:12] | Take that off of his head. Cronan, take that off his head now. | 把那玩意儿摘了 克罗南 摘了 |
[59:15] | I no kill. | 别杀我 |
[59:16] | Talk. Talk to your friends so they know it’s you. | 讲话 对他们讲话 让他们知道是你 |
[59:19] | Talk to your friends. Come on, asshole. Say something. | 快跟你的同伙讲话 混蛋 讲话 |
[59:22] | I love America. | 我爱美国 |
[59:26] | Hey! Get me out of here! | 快把我从这儿弄出去 |
[59:29] | Listen to what these guys have to say. | 按他们说的做 |
[59:33] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[59:34] | They cut my hand, bad. | 他们割伤了我的手 很严重 |
[59:37] | We’ll straighten everything out later. Just get me out of here. | 一会儿再收拾他们 先把我弄出去 |
[59:41] | Give Irish the radio. | 把对讲机给爱尔兰佬 |
[59:45] | I’ll give it to him now. | 我现在就给他 |
[59:47] | Talk. | 讲话 |
[59:52] | Captain, you know, if you wanna get off this ship | 船长 如果你想下船的话 |
[59:55] | I know you don’t have a skiff anymore, | 我知道你没有船了 |
[59:57] | but you could get into our lifeboat. | 你可以用我们的救生艇 |
[59:59] | You could take off… off our stern | 你们可以从船尾出去 |
[1:00:03] | and you can go with the $30,000 we have in the safe | 并拿上我们保险柜里的三万美金 |
[1:00:05] | and you could get off this ship right now. | 你们现在就可以下船 |
[1:00:08] | Do we have a deal? | 成交吗 |
[1:00:11] | Say we have a deal. Say we have a deal. | 说成交 说成交 |
[1:00:13] | Okay, Irish. Deal. | 好的 爱尔兰佬 成交 |
[1:00:16] | – Deal, Irish, deal. – Okay, then. | -成交 爱尔兰佬 成交 -好的 |
[1:00:21] | Listen, we could… | 我们可以… |
[1:00:26] | Thirty thousand is nothing. | 三万算什么 |
[1:00:29] | I want millions! | 我要的是上百万 |
[1:01:01] | There. All right, there’s the lifeboat. | 那就是救生艇 |
[1:01:05] | Hey, Bilal, check it out. | 比拉 检查一下 |
[1:01:09] | If anyone moves, kill them. | 谁敢动就毙了他 |
[1:01:13] | Kill them! | 毙了他 |
[1:01:16] | Where is our captain? Where is our guy? | 我们的船长呢 他在哪儿 |
[1:01:23] | Hey, Cap. Cap, it’s Shane. | 船长 船长 我是谢恩 |
[1:01:24] | I’m not armed. I’m not armed. No weapons. No. Hey, easy. | 我没枪 没有武器 冷静点儿 |
[1:01:29] | There’s no weapons. There’s no weapons. No weapons. | 他没有武器 没有武器 没有的 |
[1:01:34] | Hey, Shane. Do you have the captain? Where is the captain? | 谢恩 船长在你那儿吗 他在哪儿 |
[1:01:37] | – In the engine room. – Bring him up so they can see him. | -在引擎室 -带他上来给他们看 |
[1:01:40] | – I wanna see. – You will. | -我要看 -你会的 |
[1:01:41] | – Bring him up so they can see him. – He’s on his way. | -把他带上来给他们看 -他马上到 |
[1:01:45] | – Where? – Here he is. Yeah, there he is. | -在哪儿 -他在这儿 就在这儿 |
[1:01:48] | – Where?! – See? See? There he is. There. | -哪儿 -看见了吗 就在那儿 |
[1:01:51] | What’s going on, Skinny? | 怎么回事 瘦子 |
[1:01:53] | Do what they say and get me out of here. | 按他们说的做 把我救出去 |
[1:01:56] | Be strong, man. | 再忍一下 伙计 |
[1:01:57] | Now let’s do this. We’ll bring up your guy. | 来交换吧 我们把你们的人带上来 |
[1:02:00] | I’ll let you get in, you buckled up. | 你们进去坐好 |
[1:02:01] | We drop you in, | 我们把救生艇放下去 |
[1:02:03] | and then you’re on your way. Okay? Okay? | 你们就可以走了 行吗 行吗 |
[1:02:05] | No. You come with us. | 不行 你跟我们走 |
[1:02:07] | Till we get our guy back. | 等我们的人回来了再放你走 |
[1:02:09] | – No, no, no. You’ll get your guy back. – No way! | -不不不 人会还给你们的 -没门儿 |
[1:02:12] | Get in! | 进去 |
[1:02:16] | Listen! Hey! | 听着 |
[1:02:18] | You come, or I kill everybody! I don’t care! | 你不跟着我们 我就杀掉所有人 我不在乎 |
[1:02:22] | It’s your choice! | 你来选 |
[1:02:24] | – All right! All right! – You go! You go! You’re going! | -好吧 好吧 -快走 快走 |
[1:02:27] | Chief, bring the guy up now. | 轮机长 把人带上来 |
[1:02:29] | It’s gonna be okay. Bring him up. | 没事的 带他上来 |
[1:02:30] | Shane, you got the crew. | 谢恩 看好船员 |
[1:02:32] | Don’t go, Cap. Don’t get in there. | 别走 船长 别进去 |
[1:02:34] | – We gotta get them off the ship. – Not like this. | -得让他们离开 -那也不能这样 |
[1:02:37] | Cap, you can’t do this. Goddamn it, Cap! | 船长 不能这样 该死 船长 |
[1:02:45] | All right, who’s driving this thing? | 你们谁开船 |
[1:02:50] | Watch him. | 看好他 |
[1:02:53] | Bilal, hold the gun on him. | 比拉 拿枪顶着他 |
[1:02:56] | Now, look, it’s very simple to operate. | 这个很好操作 |
[1:02:59] | On, off, start, stop. | 开 关 走 停 |
[1:03:02] | Compass to follow your heading. You see your throttle there. | 这是用来辨认航向的罗盘 这边是油门 |
[1:03:05] | – You got a squawk box. – Gas, gas. Enough gas? | -这个是喇叭 -油呢 油够吗 |
[1:03:08] | Plenty of fuel to get you to Somalia. | 足够你到索马里的 |
[1:03:10] | – Cap, we got the guy. – All right. | -船长 我们把那家伙带来了 -好的 |
[1:03:13] | Send him on in. I’m coming out. | 让他进来 我出去了 |
[1:03:15] | Okay, send him in. Let him go. | 好 让他进去 让他走 |
[1:03:19] | Let him go! | 放他走 |
[1:03:20] | Go. Send the captain out. | 走吧 把船长送出来 |
[1:03:23] | All right, now, that handle, see? | 看到那个把手了吗 |
[1:03:25] | You’re gonna wanna move that up and down. | 上下扳动它 |
[1:03:27] | You gotta pump it, one, two, | 压它 一 二 |
[1:03:29] | three, four, five, and then you drop. | 三 四 五 救生艇就掉下去了 |
[1:03:32] | Cap, come on out. | 船长 快出来 |
[1:03:36] | Cap? Cap, what’s going on in there? | 船长 船长 里面什么情况 |
[1:03:39] | Just however many times it takes | 多压几下 |
[1:03:43] | pump it, then you’re in the water, and off you go. | 救生艇就能入水带你们离开 |
[1:03:49] | Go! | 走 |
[1:03:51] | Go back! | 后退 |
[1:03:55] | Hey, Cap! | 船长 |
[1:04:05] | Goddamn it! No! | 该死 |
[1:04:08] | – Cap! – No! | -船长 -不 |
[1:04:10] | Sit! Sit! | 坐下 坐下 |
[1:04:12] | Here! | 这里 |
[1:04:13] | Go. | 快开 |
[1:04:21] | Irish, it’s only us now. | 爱尔兰佬 只剩我们了 |
[1:04:41] | 美国军舰班布里奇号 \h\h\h\h\h所属第151反海盗特遣部队 | |
[1:04:48] | – Stand clear. – Make a hole. | -让路 -让开 |
[1:04:52] | Make way. | 让一下 |
[1:04:54] | Copy. | 收到 |
[1:04:58] | – Captain’s in Combat. – Captain’s in Combat. | -舰长到达指挥中心 -舰长到达指挥中心 |
[1:05:01] | CTF 151, this is Bainbridge Charlie-Oscar. Over. | 151部队 这里是班布里奇号指挥官 完毕 |
[1:05:05] | Captain, this is admiral Howard. | 舰长 这里是霍华德司令 |
[1:05:07] | A U.S. flagged cargo ship, the Maersk Alabama | 美国货船马士基阿拉巴马号 |
[1:05:10] | has been hijacked 820 nautical miles west of your current position. | 在距你所处位置向西820海里处被劫持 |
[1:05:14] | Four men have taken the ship’s captain hostage in a lifeboat. | 四个人把船长绑架到了一艘救生艇上 |
[1:05:18] | Presumed Somali pirates. Over. | 初步估计绑匪为索马里海盗 完毕 |
[1:05:20] | Roger, ma’am. Do we have any other information? Over. | 收到 还有别的情报吗 完毕 |
[1:05:23] | Not at this time, captain, | 目前没有 舰长 |
[1:05:25] | but best guess is they’re heading for the Somali coast. | 但他们很有可能正在前往索马里海岸 |
[1:05:28] | Your orders are to proceed and intercept. | 你的任务是前往拦截 |
[1:05:31] | Further to follow. This is CTF 151 out. | 并进行追踪 151部队结束通话 |
[1:05:36] | Ops, prepare Scan Eagle. Need aerial surveillance. | 指挥部 准备鹰眼 从空中监视 |
[1:05:38] | Aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:05:42] | CCS, this is the captain. Come to full power. | 巡航系统 这里是舰长 提升至最大马力 |
[1:05:44] | – TAO, get position. – TAO, aye. | -战略行动官 锁定位置 -收到 |
[1:05:46] | Bridge, captain, | 舰桥 这里是舰长 |
[1:05:48] | full left rudder. Come to course 285. | 左满舵 航向改为285度 |
[1:06:17] | Hufan, do you read me? | 胡帆 能收到吗 |
[1:06:24] | Hufan, can you hear me? | 胡帆 能听见吗 |
[1:06:28] | Where’s your boss? He should be with us by now. | 你老板呢 他早该来接应我们了 |
[1:06:31] | Don’t worry. He’s coming. | 别担心 他马上到 |
[1:06:38] | Stupid hand. | 该死的手 |
[1:06:45] | Stop whining. You sound like a little girl. | 别叫唤了 跟个小丫头似的 |
[1:06:48] | You wanted to come with us. You asked for this. | 你自己要来的 你自找的 |
[1:06:52] | I didn’t think this would happen. | 我没想到会这样 |
[1:06:55] | I could lose my foot. | 我的脚很可能会废掉 |
[1:06:57] | You have to be ready for anything. | 什么事情都有可能会发生 |
[1:07:01] | This game isn’t for the weak. | 这可不是弱者的游戏 |
[1:07:05] | You okay, Irish? | 你还好吧 爱尔兰佬 |
[1:07:09] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[1:07:12] | Your face looks scared. | 你看起来吓坏了 |
[1:07:14] | But everything gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[1:07:17] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不打算伤害你 |
[1:07:23] | In two days we’ll be eating in Somalia. | 两天后我们就能在索马里吃饭了 |
[1:07:27] | Rice. Goat meat. | 米饭 羊肉 |
[1:07:30] | You’ll like. | 你会喜欢的 |
[1:07:32] | My boss talk to ship company. | 我的老板去跟船运公司谈 |
[1:07:36] | Insurance man come, bag of dollars | 保险员过来 一大包钱 |
[1:07:40] | you go home. | 你就回家 |
[1:07:53] | What is it? | 什么玩意儿 |
[1:07:57] | It’s a gift. | 礼物 |
[1:08:09] | Irish. | 爱尔兰佬 |
[1:08:11] | You lie, Irish. Your ship no broke. | 你撒谎 爱尔兰佬 你的船没坏 |
[1:08:15] | They come Somalia too. | 他们要跟去索马里了 |
[1:08:19] | More money. | 这下赚了 |
[1:08:31] | Looks like they’re heading north to the closest point of land. | 他们好像在朝北边离他们最近的陆地走 |
[1:08:35] | And that’s only gonna take them 36 hours at the most? | 36个小时之内他们就会上岸了是吗 |
[1:08:43] | Just gotta stay with them till the Navy gets here. | 在海军赶来前跟着他们 |
[1:09:00] | Give me some khat. | 给我点儿茶叶 |
[1:09:03] | Why? You’ve had more than your share. | 凭什么 你本来就分的多 |
[1:09:05] | Says who? Give me some more! | 谁说的 再给我点儿 |
[1:09:07] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:09:09] | Both of you, shut up. | 你俩给我闭嘴 |
[1:09:11] | Just take it. | 拿着 |
[1:09:14] | This is it? | 就这些 |
[1:09:17] | That’s all I have. | 我就这么多 |
[1:09:19] | – Where is the rest? – I don’t have any. | -剩下的呢 -我这儿没了 |
[1:09:23] | It’s all gone. | 都弄丢了 |
[1:09:24] | You are useless. I should have taken it from you. | 你个废物 我早该抢过来 |
[1:09:36] | Irish, it’s taxes. | 爱尔兰佬 这是买路钱 |
[1:09:40] | This money, taking you, that’s all it is. | 这些钱 绑架你 都是买路钱 |
[1:09:45] | You come to our waters, you got to pay. | 你来到我们的地盘 就该付钱 |
[1:09:48] | We were in international waters. | 我们在公海 |
[1:09:51] | Not your waters, international waters. | 不是你的地盘 是公海 |
[1:09:53] | We were carrying food for starving people in Africa. | 我们船上装着给非洲饥民的食物 |
[1:09:58] | Even Somalis. | 也有给索马里的 |
[1:10:00] | Yeah, sure. Rich countries like to help Somalis. | 是啊 有钱的国家都喜欢帮索马里 |
[1:10:05] | Big ships come to our water | 大船开进我们的地盘 |
[1:10:09] | take all the fish out. | 捕走所有的鱼 |
[1:10:11] | – What’s left for us to fish? – So you’re fishermen? | -让我们捕什么 -你们都是渔民吗 |
[1:10:17] | Yeah, we’re all fishermen. | 对 我们都是渔民 |
[1:10:27] | Hey, let me clean out that cut. | 让我来清理一下那个伤口吧 |
[1:10:30] | Let me get the first-aid kit, | 让我去拿急救包 |
[1:10:31] | clean that out. It’s gonna get infected. | 清理一下伤口 不然会感染的 |
[1:10:34] | No. | 不用 |
[1:10:38] | How about the kid? Can I look at his bare foot? | 那这孩子呢 我能看看他的脚吗 |
[1:10:40] | No. | 不行 |
[1:10:41] | They’ll fix him when we get back. | 我们回去后他们会处理的 |
[1:10:44] | Come on, he’s barefoot. You three got sandals. | 别这样 他是赤脚 你们三个有凉鞋穿 |
[1:10:47] | He’s got bare feet. | 他只能光着脚 |
[1:10:57] | Go ahead, go. | 去吧 |
[1:11:01] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:11:05] | Just gonna get the kit. | 我拿下急救包 |
[1:11:39] | Go ahead, come here. It’s all right. | 到这边来 没事的 |
[1:11:41] | Your foot. Give me your foot. | 给我你的脚 |
[1:11:43] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:11:45] | Let me see it. It’s all right. | 让我看看 没事的 |
[1:11:53] | How old are you, anyway? What are you, 16, 17? | 你多大了 16还是17 |
[1:12:01] | You’re too young to be out here doing this. | 你太年轻了 这种勾当不适合你 |
[1:12:03] | No talking. | 不许讲话 |
[1:12:23] | He’s got a knife! | 他有刀 |
[1:12:24] | Hey! What you gonna do with this? | 你想用刀干什么 |
[1:12:28] | Go back. Get back there. | 退后 退回去 |
[1:13:23] | UAV Scan Eagle shows | 无人机”鹰眼”显示 |
[1:13:25] | the lifeboat is currently 126 nautical miles off the Somali coast | 救生艇距索马里海岸还有126海里 |
[1:13:29] | moving on course 305 at five knots | 航向305度 速度5海里 |
[1:13:32] | with the mothership dead in the water at 60 miles to the northeast. | 母船停在东北方60海里处 |
[1:13:37] | We have any idea who these guys are? | 这群人什么来路 |
[1:13:39] | The mothership is a Taiwanese fishing trawler that was hijacked last year. | 母船是一艘去年被劫持的台湾渔船 |
[1:13:45] | According to ONI, | 海军情报处的资料显示 |
[1:13:46] | that vessel’s under the control of Somali warlord Garaad. | 这船现在属于索马里军阀加拉德 |
[1:13:49] | We’re working on getting the IDs of the kidnappers. | 我们正在查找绑匪身份 |
[1:13:52] | If this is Garaad’s guys, | 如果是加拉德的手下 |
[1:13:54] | they’re looking for a payday, which means they’ll talk. | 那他们只想要钱 他们会跟我们谈判 |
[1:13:57] | If we can get them talking, we can wear them down. Over. | 如果能让他们开口 就能拖住他们 完毕 |
[1:14:00] | Frank, you need to know that this thing is running big here, | 弗兰克 你得清楚 事态很严重 |
[1:14:02] | and there’s a lot of pressure building. | 局势越来越紧张 |
[1:14:04] | The White House hopes this can be resolved peacefully | 白宫希望和平解决此事 |
[1:14:07] | but whatever happens, Captain Phillips does not reach Somalia. | 但无论如何都不能让菲利普船长到达索马里 |
[1:14:11] | I understand, admiral, but we’re gonna need some time. | 我明白 司令 但我们需要时间 |
[1:14:15] | I think if we press too hard, we put the hostage at risk. | 如果逼得太紧 人质会有危险 |
[1:14:18] | We’re gonna need to use some tactical patience. Over. | 我们得耐心点 完毕 |
[1:14:21] | Do your best to talk them down, Frank, but you’re on the clock. | 尽可能说服他们 弗兰克 但时间有限 |
[1:14:24] | We’re deploying a SEAL team | 我们部署了海豹突击队 |
[1:14:26] | with USS Boxer and USS Halyburton as support. | 由拳师号和哈利伯顿号战舰策应 |
[1:14:29] | If you haven’t gotten Phillips back by the time they arrive | 如果你没在他们赶到之前救下菲利普 |
[1:14:32] | the SEALs will take care of it. | 海豹突击队就会接手 |
[1:14:34] | I understand all, admiral. | 我明白了 司令 |
[1:15:25] | Can I have some water, please? | 我能喝口水吗 |
[1:15:29] | Water? | 水 |
[1:15:47] | Drive this thing right! | 好好开船 |
[1:15:49] | Calm down. We’re on the ocean. | 冷静 我们是在海上 |
[1:15:51] | I should throw you off this boat right now! | 我真该把你扔出去 |
[1:15:54] | You need to sit down and relax. | 你应该坐下来歇一歇 |
[1:15:56] | Hey, water. | 给你水 |
[1:16:08] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[1:16:11] | Take it away. | 把它拿走 |
[1:16:14] | From now on this water is only for us. | 现在起这水只能我们喝 |
[1:16:24] | Stop being such an asshole. | 别犯浑了 |
[1:16:29] | You’ve got to control him. | 你得管住他 |
[1:16:32] | Just drive and shut up. | 闭嘴 开船 |
[1:16:37] | Hufan, can you hear me? | 胡帆 能听见吗 |
[1:16:41] | Are you having trouble? | 遇到麻烦了吗 |
[1:16:46] | No trouble, Irish. Slow piece of shit. | 没有 爱尔兰佬 破船太慢 |
[1:16:50] | Yeah, yeah. Shallow-draft. | 是啊 是啊 吃水浅 |
[1:16:54] | And you’re fighting the current. Gotta take that into account. | 浪又很大 这些因素都得考虑 |
[1:17:00] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道自己在做什么 |
[1:17:03] | Yeah, yeah, sure, you do. Of course. You’re the captain now. | 没错 你当然知道 你是船长嘛 |
[1:17:09] | Oh, hey, captain | 船长 |
[1:17:12] | why don’t we open up that hatch | 要不打开舱门 |
[1:17:13] | and get a little more air in here? | 换换气吧 |
[1:17:17] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事 |
[1:17:19] | Don’t talk to me. | 别和我说话 |
[1:17:24] | A little air might do him some good. | 新鲜空气也许对他有好处 |
[1:17:34] | Yeah, open the hatch so your crew… | 是啊 舱门一开你的船员就能… |
[1:17:37] | No tricks. No. No tricks, Irish. | 别耍花招了 没门儿 爱尔兰佬 |
[1:17:43] | Hufan, can you hear me? | 胡帆 能听见吗 |
[1:18:07] | We should be heading northwest. | 我们应该向西北方前进 |
[1:18:10] | We’ve got to get to Garaad’s port. | 去加拉德的港口 |
[1:18:13] | I am, but there’s a lot of wind. | 我是这么走的 但风很大 |
[1:18:16] | – Just go! – Okay, then let me do it. | -照我说的做 -好吧听你的 |
[1:18:22] | Muse? Are you there? | 缪斯 你在吗 |
[1:18:24] | Are you there? | 你在吗 |
[1:18:27] | Hufan, where are you? | 胡帆 你在哪儿 |
[1:18:29] | I’m having trouble with the engine. | 我这边引擎出问题了 |
[1:18:33] | Head home. I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 你们先回去 我尽快赶过去 |
[1:18:36] | Hey, we’re alone out here. | 就我们自己在这边了 |
[1:18:38] | We need you to pick us up. | 我们需要你来接应 |
[1:18:40] | We’ve got to get out of this lifeboat. | 我们得离开这个救生艇 |
[1:18:43] | Shut up and listen to me. | 闭嘴听我说 |
[1:18:45] | You screwed up getting the ship | 你们自己没能搞定那艘船 |
[1:18:48] | so Garaad says bring back that captain | 加拉德说 你们要么带回船长 |
[1:18:50] | or don’t come back at all. | 要么就别回来 |
[1:18:58] | Sounds like there’s a problem. Is there a problem? | 看来你们遇到麻烦了 出什么问题了 |
[1:19:02] | Problem. | 问题 |
[1:19:05] | No problem, Irish. | 没问题 爱尔兰佬 |
[1:19:08] | Everything gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[1:19:19] | Yes, sir. | 您好 长官 |
[1:19:20] | Here’s the latest from SOCOM. | 特种作战司令部最新命令 |
[1:19:21] | Bainbridge CO has until your arrival to negotiate a surrender. | 你到之前 班布里奇号指挥官会想办法让绑匪投降 |
[1:19:25] | But upon boarding, you will assume command. | 但只要你一上船 就由你指挥 |
[1:19:27] | The White House has | 白宫已经批准 |
[1:19:28] | authorized any means necessary to resolve this. | 可以使用任何手段解决这件事 |
[1:19:31] | Roger that. | 明白了 |
[1:19:43] | Boss, we’re setting up comms in the bird right now. | 长官 我们正在给飞机装通讯装置 |
[1:20:18] | I need air. | 我需要空气 |
[1:20:23] | When are we going to be home? | 我们什么时候能到家 |
[1:20:25] | I can’t feel my foot anymore. | 我的脚都没有知觉了 |
[1:20:28] | It’s like hell in here. | 这里热得跟地狱一样 |
[1:20:39] | You wanna tell him maybe not to do that? | 你不准备让他住手吗 |
[1:20:41] | He wants air. | 他想要空气 |
[1:20:43] | Well, that thing is still loaded. He’s got the clip in it. | 那东西是上了膛的 弹匣还装在上面 |
[1:20:57] | Talk too much. Too much. | 你话太多了 |
[1:21:15] | Gonna need some more water. | 得再弄点水才行 |
[1:21:21] | When we get home | 等我们到家 |
[1:21:24] | you’ll get a million bottles of it. | 多得是水 |
[1:21:26] | – All the water you want. – Really? | -要多少有多少 -是吗 |
[1:21:30] | Last year I took a Greek ship. | 去年我抢了一艘希腊人的船 |
[1:21:36] | Six million dollars. | 抢了六百万美金 |
[1:21:39] | Six million dollars? | 六百万美金 |
[1:21:44] | So, what are you doing here? | 那你怎么还在这儿 |
[1:21:51] | Shut up, Irish. | 闭嘴 爱尔兰佬 |
[1:21:54] | Too much talk. | 你话太多了 |
[1:21:57] | Your problem isn’t me talking to you. | 问题不在我说的话 |
[1:22:00] | Your problem is you not listening. | 问题在于你不愿意听 |
[1:22:11] | You think you have any power here? | 你以为你很了不起啊 |
[1:22:14] | – Let him go. – I should shoot you and be done. | -放开他 -我要开枪打死你 |
[1:22:18] | Take your gun off him. | 把枪拿开 |
[1:22:20] | I’m the captain. Who do you think you are? | 我才是船长 你以为你是谁啊 |
[1:22:23] | You’re taking his side? | 你还帮着他 |
[1:22:28] | You let the American do whatever he wants! | 你让美国佬为所欲为 |
[1:22:42] | I’m losing control! | 船不受控制了 |
[1:23:24] | It’s the Americans. | 是美国佬 |
[1:23:25] | Get something to tie the doors. | 找东西把门栓上 |
[1:23:29] | Alabama lifeboat, this is Frank Castellano, | 阿拉巴马号救生艇 我是弗兰克·卡斯特利亚诺 |
[1:23:31] | commander of the USS Bainbridge. | 美国军舰班布里奇号的舰长 |
[1:23:33] | We wanna get Captain Phillips back safely | 我们希望菲利普船长能够安全返回 |
[1:23:36] | and end this thing peacefully. | 并且和平解决这件事情 |
[1:23:39] | – No move! – All right. | -不许动 -好的 |
[1:23:46] | Alabama lifeboat, come in. | 阿拉巴马号救生艇 请回答 |
[1:23:49] | No military action. No military action. No al Qaeda. | 不要有军事行动 我们不是基地组织 |
[1:23:52] | We are just fishermen. | 我们只是渔民 |
[1:23:55] | Calm down, brother. | 别紧张伙计 |
[1:23:56] | We’re here for the captain, not for you. | 我们是来找船长的 不是你 |
[1:24:00] | They have a spy with them. | 他们那儿有间谍 |
[1:24:05] | Hey, you. Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:24:07] | My name is Nemo. | 我叫尼莫 |
[1:24:10] | I work with the U.S. Navy. | 我是美国海军的人 |
[1:24:13] | We just want to talk. | 我们只想跟你好好谈谈 |
[1:24:15] | I talk English. | 我会说英语 |
[1:24:17] | I want 10 million dollars. | 我要一千万美金 |
[1:24:20] | It’s not that easy, | 这不是个小数目 |
[1:24:22] | but we’ll work on it. | 但是我们会想办法的 |
[1:24:25] | In the meantime, what if I bring you some food and water? | 要不要我带点食物和水给你们 |
[1:24:36] | No tricks, or your captain dead. | 别耍花样 否则你们的船长就死定了 |
[1:24:55] | Request to have pilot ladder lowered and someone standing by. | 请求放下绳梯 留下人员待命 |
[1:25:01] | – Shane Murphy? – Yeah, that’s me. | -谢恩·墨菲 -是我 |
[1:25:03] | Lieutenant Hicks, USS Bainbridge. | 我是班布里奇号的希克斯上尉 |
[1:25:04] | You’re entering a military engagement zone, sir. | 你正在进入军事行动区域 |
[1:25:07] | Need you to bring the ship left to 210. | 请左转 将航向改为210度 |
[1:25:10] | We are here to escort you to Mombasa. | 我们是来护送你们去蒙巴萨的 |
[1:25:12] | Your captain’ll be in good hands. | 你们的船长就放心交给我们吧 |
[1:25:15] | All right. You heard him, guys. | 好的 照做吧伙计们 |
[1:25:25] | OSS, keep the camera on the lifeboat. | 支援中队 镜头时刻对准救生艇 |
[1:25:28] | ASTAC, aye. | 好的 |
[1:25:30] | Sir, the boat deck is manned and ready. | 舰长 艇甲板处已经准备就绪 |
[1:25:32] | VBSS is on station. Request permission to lower the RHIBs. | 登舰侦搜小队已就位 请求放下汽艇 |
[1:25:36] | – Execute. – Aye, sir. | -批准 -是的 |
[1:25:38] | Bridge TAO, launch the RHIBs. | 舰桥战略行动官 出动汽艇 |
[1:25:53] | They’re coming. | 他们过来了 |
[1:25:55] | Bilal, watch him. | 比拉 看着他 |
[1:25:59] | Watch him closely. | 看紧点 |
[1:26:05] | Irish, your crew | 爱尔兰佬 你的船员 |
[1:26:08] | run. | 跑了 |
[1:26:10] | – Ship go. – It’s the Navy clearing the area. | -船开走了 -是海军在清理海域 |
[1:26:14] | You better think about what you’re doing. | 你最好想想你该怎么办 |
[1:26:18] | Navy good. They protect us. Back to Somalia. | 海军好啊 他们会保护我们回索马里 |
[1:26:23] | The Navy’s not here to protect you. | 海军不是来保护你们的 |
[1:26:26] | They’re not here to negotiate either. | 也不是来谈判的 |
[1:26:30] | No choice. | 没选择 |
[1:26:33] | I got you. | 你在我手上 |
[1:26:51] | Open your door! We are here with your supplies. | 开舱门 我们是来给你们送补给的 |
[1:27:02] | Guns down! America, guns down! | 把枪放下 美国佬 把枪放下 |
[1:27:05] | Calm down, brother. We’re just here to help you. | 冷静点 我们是来帮你的 |
[1:27:08] | Put your guns down now! | 把你们的枪放下 |
[1:27:11] | One outside and one in the hatch. | 有一个人出来了 一个在舱口 |
[1:27:14] | Push the track on the link. | 拉近一点 |
[1:27:16] | Listen, we need to see our guy. | 我们要见人质 |
[1:27:19] | We’ve got supplies, food, water for you, | 我们会给你补给 食物 还有水 |
[1:27:22] | but we need to see our captain. | 但是我们要见见人质 |
[1:27:24] | Okay. Wait. | 好的 等下 |
[1:27:28] | – They want to see him. – Bring him out. | -他们要见他 -把他带出来 |
[1:27:33] | All right. All right. All right. | 好的 好的 |
[1:27:36] | Okay, okay. All right. I’m coming. | 好的 好的 我来了 |
[1:27:40] | Down. | 下去 |
[1:27:41] | – Visual confirmation. – You all right, captain? | -看见人质了 -你还好吗 船长 |
[1:27:44] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m okay. Yeah, yeah. | 我没事 我没事 |
[1:27:47] | Listen. Does my family know where I am? | 我的家人知道我在哪儿吗 |
[1:27:51] | Yes, sir. We’re keeping them updated. | 是的 我们一直跟他们保持着联络 |
[1:27:53] | It’s important they know where I am. | 重要的是他们要知道我在哪儿 |
[1:27:56] | I’m in Seat 15. | 我在15号座位 |
[1:27:58] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[1:28:00] | I’m in Seat 15. | 我在15号座位 |
[1:28:02] | All stations, TAO, log it: Seat 15. | 所有人员注意 战略行动官 记下15号座位 |
[1:28:04] | Break, CICWO. TAO. Send that to CTF 151 and SOCOM. | 发给第151特遣部队和司令部 |
[1:28:09] | Don’t worry, sir. We’ll handle it. | 不用担心 我们会想办法的 |
[1:28:11] | Get him back inside. | 把他带进去 |
[1:28:13] | Shut up and don’t move. | 闭嘴 不准动 |
[1:28:15] | Calm down, we just want to talk. | 冷静点 我们只是想跟你们谈谈 |
[1:28:17] | We’ve got your supplies here. Food, water. | 我们带了食物和水过来 |
[1:28:20] | Where’s the money? | 钱呢 |
[1:28:21] | I don’t want your food. I want your money. | 我不要食物 我要钱 |
[1:28:25] | We got another on top. | 一个海盗坐在上面 |
[1:28:26] | OSS, maintain camera footage. | 支援中队 摄像机继续拍摄 |
[1:28:28] | – Hold on a second. – No tricks, sahib. | -等下 -别耍花样 |
[1:28:30] | Ten million dollars, sahib. Ten million dollars. | 一千万美金 一千万 |
[1:28:33] | Listen, you’re hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[1:28:35] | We’ve got doctors onboard. | 我们船上有医生 |
[1:28:38] | – Let us take care of you. – Hurry up! | -让他给你看看 -快点 |
[1:28:40] | They’re treating us like children. | 他们把我们当小孩耍 |
[1:28:43] | Ten million dollars, when? | 一千万 什么时候给 |
[1:28:45] | It’s not that easy, | 这不是个小数目 |
[1:28:46] | so we need time. | 我们需要时间 |
[1:28:48] | We’ve got to talk about this. | 我们得好好谈谈 |
[1:28:51] | Hurry up, I said! | 快点 我再说一次 |
[1:28:54] | No camera! No camera! | 不准拍摄 不准拍摄 |
[1:28:59] | Gunfire, take cover! | 有人开枪 快掩护 |
[1:29:02] | Who fired? TAO, who fired? | 谁开的枪 战略行动官 谁开的枪 |
[1:29:04] | – Get the RHIBs out of there. – Scram the RHIBs, scram the RHIBs. | -把汽艇开走 -快速撤离汽艇 |
[1:29:13] | Are you crazy? What are you doing? | 你疯了吗 你在做什么 |
[1:29:15] | – You’ll get us all killed! – Do you have to talk all day? | -你会害死我们的 -你非要谈这么久吗 |
[1:29:19] | You’re crazy. What do you think you’re doing? | 你疯了 你知道自己在做什么吗 |
[1:29:22] | All you do is talk! | 你只会耍嘴皮子 |
[1:29:23] | Alabama lifeboat, come in. | 阿拉巴马号救生艇 请回答 |
[1:29:25] | Move. | 走开 |
[1:29:26] | You have to be strong to get what you want. | 你要强硬点才能拿到钱 |
[1:29:28] | We have to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[1:29:30] | Just an accident. Just an accident. | 只是一个意外 是一个意外 |
[1:29:33] | Is anyone hurt? | 有人受伤吗 |
[1:29:35] | No, American fine. American okay. | 没有 美国佬没事 |
[1:29:39] | I need to hear it from him. | 我要跟他说话 |
[1:29:40] | – I say he okay. – I need to hear it from him. | -我说了他没事 -我要听他说 |
[1:29:47] | Get up! Get up! | 起来 起来 |
[1:29:52] | Move. Move. | 快点 |
[1:29:55] | – Talk. – Yeah, yeah, it’s me. | -说话 -是我 是我 |
[1:29:58] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:29:59] | It’s falling apart in here. | 这里一团糟 |
[1:30:01] | He just fired off a round next to my head. | 他刚刚在我头旁边开枪 |
[1:30:04] | – Is the leader there? – Yeah, he can hear you. | -他们的头儿在吗 -在 他听得到 |
[1:30:08] | Captain, listen to me. We will not tolerate this. | 船长 我们不能容忍你这样做 |
[1:30:11] | As captain, you’re responsible for the lives of everyone onboard. | 作为船长 你要负责全员的安全 |
[1:30:15] | Right now you are putting them in serious jeopardy. | 现在你让他们的处境都变得很危险 |
[1:30:18] | We wanna resolve this thing peacefully. | 我们希望和平解决这件事情 |
[1:30:21] | Let’s find a way out of this together before someone gets hurt. | 在有人受伤前我们一起想办法解决这件事 |
[1:30:28] | Alabama lifeboat, respond. | 阿拉巴马号救生艇 请回答 |
[1:30:34] | I talk when I go Somalia. | 等我回到索马里再说 |
[1:30:37] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:30:38] | Sit down! | 坐下 |
[1:30:50] | – TAO, lifeboat is under way. – TAO, aye. | -战略行动官 救生艇开动了 -收到 |
[1:30:53] | Captain, sir, the lifeboat’s 12 hours from the Somali coast. | 舰长 救生艇还有12小时到达索马里海岸 |
[1:30:57] | Boxer and Halyburton have arrived. | 拳师号和哈利伯顿号到了 |
[1:30:59] | ETA on the SEAL team is 0400. | 海豹突击队估计四点到达 |
[1:31:26] | Irish, no worry. | 别担心 爱尔兰佬 |
[1:31:30] | Everything gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[1:31:38] | After this, I go America. | 这件事结束之后 我要去美国 |
[1:31:42] | I always wanted to go America. | 我一直想去美国 |
[1:31:45] | Go to New York, buy a car… | 去纽约 买辆车 |
[1:31:57] | Hey, this situation has gotten bad. | 情况更糟了 |
[1:31:59] | There are two more ships, one on either side. | 又来了两艘船 一边一艘 |
[1:32:02] | That one is huge. | 这艘很大 |
[1:32:12] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:32:13] | Sit down! Sit down! | 坐下 坐下 |
[1:32:15] | – Sit down! – Down! Down! | -坐下 -坐下 |
[1:32:21] | Bilal, get the ropes. | 比拉 把绳子拿来 |
[1:32:23] | Hey, captain, it’s all over. It’s all over, captain. | 船长 结束了 一切都结束了 |
[1:32:26] | The other ropes. | 拿绳子来 |
[1:32:28] | There’s a reason your boss took off and isn’t coming back. | 这就是你们的老大跑了不回来的原因 |
[1:32:31] | He didn’t wanna take on the Navy. | 他不想跟海军对着干 |
[1:32:33] | He’s gone. He’s left you all alone. | 他跑了 他丢下了你们 |
[1:32:35] | You had a plan to take my ship. That didn’t work, | 你本来想劫持我的船 没劫成 |
[1:32:38] | so you thought you could take me? | 所以你就想劫持我 |
[1:32:40] | – Shut up. – Make a run to Somalia? | -闭嘴 -然后逃回索马里吗 |
[1:32:42] | They got the Navy out there. You gotta give up. You gotta stop. | 海军就在外面 你得放弃 你必须放弃 |
[1:32:45] | I can’t stop, Irish. | 不行 爱尔兰佬 |
[1:32:47] | The Navy is not gonna let you win. They can’t let you win. | 海军不会让你得逞的 绝对不会 |
[1:32:52] | They would rather sink this boat | 他们宁愿炸沉这艘船 |
[1:32:54] | than let you get me back to Somalia. | 也不会让你把我带回索马里 |
[1:32:55] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[1:33:00] | I come too far, Irish. | 我已经走到这一步了 爱尔兰佬 |
[1:33:03] | I can’t give up. No. | 我不能放弃 绝不 |
[1:33:31] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:33:32] | The SEALs are inbound, deploying three miles off our stern. | 海豹突击队到了 在我们后方三英里处 |
[1:33:36] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[1:34:49] | I need to piss. | 我想撒尿 |
[1:34:52] | Fast. | 快点 |
[1:35:20] | Saltwater would be good for your foot. | 盐水对你的脚有好处 |
[1:35:26] | He got out! | 他跑了 |
[1:35:28] | Turn the boat around! | 快掉头 |
[1:35:31] | Bilal, you idiot! | 比拉 你个白痴 |
[1:35:47] | Turn it! Faster, faster! | 掉头 快点 快点 |
[1:35:52] | Move, or we’ll leave you! | 快点 不然我们不管你了 |
[1:35:56] | Captain’s in Combat. | 舰长到达指挥中心 |
[1:35:57] | Cap. We got two in the water. Two in the water. | 舰长 水里有两个人 |
[1:36:00] | Starboard side, I see them both. | 在右舷 我看到他们了 |
[1:36:03] | Two guys in the water. | 水里有两个人 |
[1:36:04] | – Is one of them Phillips? – We don’t know. We can’t tell. | -有菲利普吗 -不知道 分辨不出来 |
[1:36:08] | They’re in the water. In the water. | 他们在水里 |
[1:36:10] | One may be Phillips and probably one pirate. We don’t know. | 可能一个是菲利普一个是海盗 看不清 |
[1:36:13] | We’ve gotta be sure. | 必须得确认 |
[1:36:15] | Let’s get a flare in the air. | 发射一个照明弹 |
[1:36:18] | Find him. Don’t kill him. | 抓住他 别打死他 |
[1:36:37] | Don’t shoot! | 不要开枪 |
[1:36:39] | I’ll shoot you! | 我要杀了你 |
[1:36:43] | Stop! What are you doing? | 住手 你在干什么 |
[1:36:45] | He’s getting away! | 他要跑了 |
[1:36:51] | – Don’t kill him! – Better to kill him than let him escape! | -不能打死他 -打死他总比让他跑了好 |
[1:36:58] | There he is! | 他在那儿 |
[1:37:03] | I’m ordering you. Don’t kill him. | 我命令你 不能打死他 |
[1:37:08] | Bainbridge, this is RHIB 3. | 班布里奇号 这里是三号汽艇 |
[1:37:10] | We have SEALs inbound. | 海豹突击队到了 |
[1:37:12] | Flare’s up, captain. | 照明弹已经发射 舰长 |
[1:37:13] | Target angle 020 on the lifeboat right now. | 落水人员在救生艇20度方向 |
[1:37:18] | – Can’t tell who’s in the water. – No clear shot at the Tangos. | -分不清是谁在水里 -无法瞄准目标 |
[1:37:22] | Nobody shoots unless there’s a clear shot. | 能瞄准之前不准开枪 |
[1:37:24] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[1:37:32] | Here he is! Here he is! | 他在那儿 他在那儿 |
[1:37:46] | He’s here! | 他在那儿 |
[1:37:51] | One more in the water. We’ve got one more in the water. | 又一个跳进水里 又一个跳进水里 |
[1:37:55] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:38:15] | All right! | 好了 |
[1:38:17] | – Come! – All right! | -快点 -好了 |
[1:38:19] | – Come! Forward! – All right! | -快点 上来 -好了 |
[1:38:21] | Got him. | 抓住他 |
[1:38:23] | Come! | 快点 |
[1:38:25] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[1:38:29] | Go in, Irish! Go! Go, Irish! | 进去 爱尔兰佬 |
[1:38:33] | Sir, the SEALs are coming aboard. | 长官 海豹突击队要登舰 |
[1:38:36] | Prepare to board the SEALs. | 做好海豹突击队登舰准备 |
[1:38:54] | Where are you go? Tell me! Tell me! | 你想去哪儿 说啊 |
[1:38:56] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:39:01] | – Where’s the captain? – Waiting for you on the bridge, sir. | -舰长在哪儿 -在舰桥上等你 长官 |
[1:39:12] | Not today! | 今天不行 |
[1:39:14] | Stop him! | 快阻止他 |
[1:39:20] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[1:39:27] | Don’t kill him! | 不能杀了他 |
[1:39:31] | If you kill him, we’ll all die! | 杀了他我们都要死 |
[1:39:35] | – What do you want me to do with him? – What is he doing? | -那你要我怎么做 -他在做什么 |
[1:39:48] | Bainbridge to lifeboat, you must surrender. | 班布里奇号呼叫救生艇 你们必须投降 |
[1:39:51] | You will not be permitted to go any further. | 你们不能再前进了 |
[1:39:53] | It’s a helicopter! | 有直升机 |
[1:39:55] | Get to the other side! | 到那边去 |
[1:40:01] | Alabama lifeboat, respond. | 阿拉巴马号救生艇 请回答 |
[1:40:04] | Hurry! Go! | 快点 |
[1:40:05] | I’m trying. | 我在尽全力 |
[1:40:11] | Go! | 快点 |
[1:40:12] | You have a choice to make, captain. | 请作出决定 船长 |
[1:40:14] | Surrender now and this ends peacefully. | 立刻投降 和平解决 |
[1:40:17] | Beyond that, I cannot help you. You must surrender. | 否则我就帮不了你了 你必须投降 |
[1:40:19] | They think you are playing games. | 他们以为我们是在开玩笑 |
[1:40:22] | Do something! | 给他们点颜色瞧瞧 |
[1:40:24] | You cannot win this. | 你们不会得逞的 |
[1:40:33] | Make the right decision here. | 请做出明智的选择 |
[1:40:35] | You are running out of time. Do you understand me? | 你的时间不多了 明白吗 |
[1:40:38] | Do you want to go to an American prison? | 你想进美国监狱吗 |
[1:40:40] | This is your last chance. | 这是你最后的机会 |
[1:40:42] | Is that what you want? | 这就是你要的吗 |
[1:40:45] | I know how to handle America. | 我知道怎么对付美国佬 |
[1:40:47] | Give me the pistol. | 把枪给我 |
[1:40:50] | They think I’m playing games, huh? | 他们以为我是闹着玩的吗 |
[1:40:54] | Go! | 走 |
[1:40:58] | Up ladder. | 往上走 |
[1:41:03] | Make a hole. | 让开 |
[1:41:14] | Target in the hatch. This is Bainbridge out. | 目标在舱口 班布里奇号通话完毕 |
[1:41:17] | They’re holding a gun to Phillips’ head. | 他们拿枪对着菲利普的头 |
[1:41:20] | He’s kind of yelling and waving his pistol back and forth. | 他在叫喊 来回挥舞着他的枪 |
[1:41:26] | I kill him! I kill him! Now! I kill him! | 我要杀了他 现在就杀了他 |
[1:41:33] | We got shots fired, captain. | 有人开枪 舰长 |
[1:41:35] | – How many shots? – Who fired? Who fired? | -开了多少枪 -谁开的枪 谁开的枪 |
[1:41:37] | We’re losing this. | 情况开始失控了 |
[1:41:48] | Now what? | 你想怎么样 |
[1:41:50] | They have no respect for us. We have to play games? | 他们不尊重我们 想跟我们玩游戏吗 |
[1:41:58] | Give me the radio. | 把对讲机给我 |
[1:42:01] | The helicopter is coming back. | 直升机又回来了 |
[1:42:08] | America, I kill hostage now! | 美国佬 我现在就把人质杀了 |
[1:42:11] | I kill hostage now! I’m gonna put him in a body bag! | 我现在就杀了他 把他装进运尸袋里 |
[1:42:24] | Talk. Talk. | 说话 说话 |
[1:42:27] | They got a gun to my throat, | 他们拿枪对着我的喉咙 |
[1:42:29] | and they’re gonna use a survival suit as a body bag. | 他们准备拿救生衣当运尸袋 |
[1:42:38] | You’re not just a fisherman. | 你不只是个渔民 |
[1:42:48] | Men of the Alabama lifeboat, I’m here to talk about your money. | 阿拉巴马号救生艇 我是来跟你们谈钱的 |
[1:42:54] | Repeat, I’m here to discuss your money. | 再说一次 我是来跟你们谈钱的 |
[1:43:02] | Who is this? | 你是谁 |
[1:43:03] | I’m the negotiator. I’m authorized to negotiate with you. | 我是谈判官 我是来跟你们谈判的 |
[1:43:10] | Insurance man? | 保险员吗 |
[1:43:11] | Now, you are Abduwali Muse, right? From Jariban, Puntland? | 你是阿布达瓦力·缪斯吧 来自邦特兰的杰里班 |
[1:43:15] | From the clans of the Hawiye and the Daarood? | 你们是哈威耶和达鲁德部落的吧 |
[1:43:19] | Your friends are Adan Bilal, | 你的朋友分别是阿丹· 比拉 |
[1:43:20] | Walid Elmi and Nour Najee. | 瓦利德·艾尔米 还有努尔·纳吉 |
[1:43:24] | But you are Muse. You’re in command. Is that correct? | 而你是缪斯 你是头儿 对吧 |
[1:43:30] | They know us. | 他们知道我们 |
[1:43:32] | We have spoken with the elders of your tribe. | 我们跟你们部落的长老们谈过了 |
[1:43:34] | They are coming here to negotiate a deal, an exchange. | 他们正要过来跟我们做个交易 |
[1:43:38] | We get our man back, you get your money. | 放了人质 我们就给你钱 |
[1:43:40] | But this has to be done in confidence. | 但这次交易只能秘密进行 |
[1:43:42] | We don’t want anyone to see the exchange. Neither do the elders. | 我们和长老们都不希望任何人知道这场交易 |
[1:43:46] | It’s a lie. | 骗人的 |
[1:43:47] | You’re low on fuel. We got some weather coming in, | 你们的燃料所剩无几 而且暴风雨要来了 |
[1:43:50] | so I’m suggesting that we tow you out to the exchange point. | 所以我建议由我们把你们拖到交易地点 |
[1:43:55] | But we need someone to come aboard and negotiate the deal. | 但是我们需要有人上船来协商 |
[1:43:58] | It’s an ambush. | 这是个圈套 |
[1:44:00] | Captain. | 船长 |
[1:44:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:44:17] | It’s an ambush. | 那是圈套 |
[1:44:48] | Keep me posted on status. | 保持联络 |
[1:44:54] | – Roger. – Comms test radio check. | -明白 -通讯检查 对讲机检查 |
[1:44:59] | OSS, TAO, I need eyes on the RHIB. I need eyes on the RHIB. | 支援中队 战略行动官 监控汽艇 |
[1:45:05] | Captain’s in Combat. | 舰长到达指挥中心 |
[1:45:06] | Tactical command is now with the SEAL team. | 海豹突击队从现在开始接管 |
[1:45:11] | TAO, where we at? | 战略行动官 情况如何 |
[1:45:13] | Sir, RHIBs are headed inbound to the lifeboat. | 长官 汽艇正在接近救生艇 |
[1:45:15] | Halyburton and Boxer are standing by for your orders. | 哈利伯顿号和拳师号已就位 |
[1:45:18] | ASTAC, TAO, I need a status at Halyburton’s helo. | 战略行动官 报告哈利伯顿号直升机的情况 |
[1:45:44] | You need to be strong. | 强硬点 |
[1:45:46] | Don’t let anyone in. | 别放人进来 |
[1:45:56] | Whatever happens, don’t stop. | 不管怎样都别停 |
[1:45:59] | It’s my job. | 包在我身上 |
[1:46:10] | Everything good, Irish. | 一切正常 爱尔兰佬 |
[1:46:13] | Everything gonna be okay. | 不会有事 |
[1:46:17] | I go Navy ship, | 我上海军的船 |
[1:46:20] | get dollars, | 拿钱 |
[1:46:24] | you go home. | 你回家 |
[1:46:30] | It was supposed to be easy. | 本来很简单的一件事 |
[1:46:34] | I take ship, | 我占领船 |
[1:46:38] | ransom, | 拿赎金 |
[1:46:42] | nobody get hurt. | 没人受伤 |
[1:46:44] | You had $30,000 and a way to Somalia. | 你本可以拿着3万美元回索马里 |
[1:46:50] | It wasn’t enough? | 还嫌少吗 |
[1:46:55] | I got bosses. | 我有老大 |
[1:46:57] | They got rules. | 老大有规矩 |
[1:46:59] | We all got bosses. | 我们都有老大 |
[1:47:07] | There’s gotta be something other than being a fisherman | 这世界上一定不止当渔夫 |
[1:47:10] | and kidnapping people. | 和当劫匪两条路吧 |
[1:47:15] | Maybe in America, Irish. | 在美国也许是这样 爱尔兰佬 |
[1:47:18] | Maybe in America. | 在美国也许是这样 |
[1:47:25] | Alabama lifeboat, this is the U.S. Navy. Open the hatch. | 阿拉巴马救生艇 我们是美国海军 请开舱门 |
[1:47:37] | Gun down. Put the gun down. | 枪放下 把枪放下 |
[1:47:40] | Relax. I need to see the captain. | 别紧张 我们要见船长 |
[1:47:44] | – I show you captain. Back. – Relax. | -我给你看 你退后 -别紧张 |
[1:47:46] | I show you captain. Back. | 我给你看船长 退后 |
[1:47:47] | – Come on up. – Back. | -靠近点 -退后 |
[1:47:49] | Listen. | 听着 |
[1:47:50] | – We gotta move our other boat closer. – Up. | -我们要开另一条船过来 -起来 |
[1:47:53] | We gotta hook up a towline. | 我们要系一条拖绳 |
[1:47:55] | – No tricks. – No tricks. No tricks. | -别耍花样 -不耍花样 |
[1:47:58] | We just wanna see the captain | 我们只是想确认船长的安全 |
[1:48:00] | and then get you safely to the ship for the meeting with the elders. | 然后把你安全送上船和长老见面 |
[1:48:04] | Anything happen, he die. | 任何事发生 他就死 |
[1:48:07] | Anything happen, he die. I tell you. | 任何事发生 他就死 我警告你 |
[1:48:09] | – Sir, we have ears on the boat. – Check. | -长官 窃听器装好了 -收到 |
[1:48:13] | Okay, here he comes. | 他出来了 |
[1:48:15] | Be advised, I have eyes on the package. | 请注意 已看见人质 |
[1:48:18] | Captain, are you okay? | 船长 你没事吧 |
[1:48:21] | Yeah, yeah. Are you taking care of this? | 没事 你们会救我吗 |
[1:48:23] | This’ll be over soon. | 马上就没事了 |
[1:48:25] | And, captain, I got a uniform, a clean uniform. | 船长 这里有套干净衣服 |
[1:48:29] | I need you to wear this. | 你穿上它 |
[1:48:30] | And stay in the seat you’ve been sitting in. | 回你刚才的座位 |
[1:48:33] | Put this on, captain. We need to keep you healthy. | 穿上 船长 我们需要保证你的健康 |
[1:48:36] | It’s very important that we keep you healthy. | 你的健康非常重要 |
[1:48:40] | Stay calm. It’s going to be okay. | 镇定 不会有事的 |
[1:48:43] | – Go back. – Just relax. | -后退 -别紧张 |
[1:48:46] | Here, take it. | 给你 拿着 |
[1:48:52] | Inside. Go. | 进去 走 |
[1:48:55] | Go. | 走 |
[1:48:56] | – Where are the elders? – The elders are being flown in. | -长老呢 -我们派飞机去接了 |
[1:49:01] | Put the gun inside. We’ll take you to your elders. | 把枪放进去 我们带你去见长老 |
[1:49:03] | Anything happen, he die. | 任何事发生 他就死 |
[1:49:05] | I give you my word. Everything will be fine. | 我保证 不会有事 |
[1:49:08] | Put the gun down. | 放下枪 |
[1:49:11] | Gun down. | 放下 |
[1:49:14] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:49:17] | Come on aboard. Just relax. | 上来 放松 |
[1:49:20] | – Take my hand. – Relax. | -抓住我的手 -放松 |
[1:49:21] | We’re almost there. Relax. | 马上就好 放松 |
[1:49:23] | We got you. Come on. Nice and easy. Okay. | 拉住你了 小心 好的 |
[1:49:26] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[1:49:34] | Captain, it’ll be over soon. Hang tough. | 船长 马上就结束了 坚持下去 |
[1:49:36] | Stay in the same seat you’ve been sitting in. | 回你原来的座位 |
[1:49:47] | Two-two-four feet. | 224英尺 |
[1:49:49] | Stern seas. | 船尾 |
[1:49:52] | Okay, the wind shouldn’t be a factor. | 风速无影响 |
[1:49:54] | Where do we need to be? | 最佳狙击点在哪 |
[1:49:56] | She’s at 235 meters. Ninety-one’s gonna be optimal. | 目前距离235米 最佳距离91米 |
[1:49:59] | Sir, one Somali is extracted. | 长官 一名索马里海盗已被引出 |
[1:50:01] | RHIB is headed inbound. Towline is attached. | 汽艇在返航 拖绳就位 |
[1:50:04] | – TAO, let’s initiate high-speed maneuver. – Aye, sir. | -战略行动官 启动速战策略 -是 长官 |
[1:50:10] | Halyburton, Boxer. This is Bainbridge. | 哈利伯顿号 拳师号 这是班布里奇号 |
[1:50:13] | Commence high-speed maneuvers. Over. | 开始速战策略 完毕 |
[1:50:19] | Bring him over here. | 把他带过来 |
[1:50:21] | Here. | 这边 |
[1:50:25] | Okay, get it off of him. | 把救生衣脱下来 |
[1:50:29] | Come up this way. Up this way. | 到这边来 这边 |
[1:50:32] | Hey, go right here. | 进去 |
[1:50:33] | I’m Chief O’Brien. Let’s get you taken care of inside. | 我是奥布莱恩军士长 进去处理一下伤口吧 |
[1:50:36] | Take him inside. Get him looked at. | 带进去 盯紧他 |
[1:50:38] | – Can I see your hand? – No. Where elders? | -我看看你的手行吗 -不要 长老呢 |
[1:50:40] | We’ll talk about that later. We’re going this way. | 待会再说 这边 |
[1:50:43] | Through this door. Watch your head. This way. Let’s go. | 穿过这扇门 小心头 这边 |
[1:50:47] | Stand over here. | 站在那里 |
[1:50:49] | One suspected pirate onboard in the starboard hangar. | 一名海盗嫌犯带至右舷机库 |
[1:50:52] | – Copy that. – Hold it. | -收到 -站住 |
[1:50:54] | Right there. | 就站那里 |
[1:50:58] | Where are the elders? | 长老在哪 |
[1:51:00] | The elders will be here soon. | 长老马上就到 |
[1:51:02] | Relax. We’re gonna take care of you. | 镇定 我们会照顾你 |
[1:51:23] | Your captain knows what he’s doing. | 你们船长心里有数 |
[1:51:25] | You’re gonna get your money now. | 你们会拿到钱的 |
[1:51:44] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[1:51:47] | I can’t see. | 看不到了 |
[1:51:49] | Give me the radio. | 对讲机给我 |
[1:51:56] | Too much light. We no see. | 光太强 看不见了 |
[1:51:59] | We’re going to initiate the tow. | 我们要开始拖船了 |
[1:52:02] | I repeat, we are going to initiate the tow. | 重复 我们要开始拖船了 |
[1:52:05] | You need to tell your driver that he needs to stay in his seat, | 让司机留在驾驶座上 |
[1:52:09] | and continue steering. | 继续掌舵 |
[1:52:41] | Alfa team is green at this time. One green, two red. | A队绿色 一绿二红 |
[1:52:44] | Lifeboat’s under tow. We’re at five knots. | 正在拖行救生艇 速度5海里 |
[1:52:46] | Copy that. We need three targets green. | 收到 三个绿色才能开枪 |
[1:52:52] | Keep it steady. Keep it steady. | 开稳点 开稳点 |
[1:53:11] | I’m just putting on the shirt like they said. | 我只是照他们说的穿上衣服 |
[1:53:16] | If he moves again, shoot him. | 他要再动就开枪 |
[1:53:19] | Sir, the pirates have just issued a threat. | 长官 海盗扬言要杀害人质 |
[1:53:22] | What’s the translation? | 翻译一下 |
[1:53:23] | “If he moves again, shoot him.” | 他要再动就开枪 |
[1:53:41] | It’s getting rough. | 越来越晃了 |
[1:53:43] | Keep it straight. | 把好舵 |
[1:53:48] | TAO, aye. | 收到 |
[1:53:50] | High-speed maneuvers are | 速战策略 |
[1:53:51] | creating big waves headed inbound on the lifeboat, sir. | 掀起的巨浪正袭向救生艇 长官 |
[1:54:29] | Slow down! You make waves! | 慢点 有浪 |
[1:54:33] | What kind of games are they playing? | 他们在玩什么把戏 |
[1:54:37] | I can’t hold it straight. | 我把不住方向了 |
[1:54:42] | Be a man. Just shut up and steer. | 像样点 闭上嘴好好掌舵 |
[1:54:48] | American ship, answer me. | 美国船 回答 |
[1:54:51] | U.S.A., answer me! | 美国 回答 |
[1:54:52] | Alfa’s green. Bravo and Charlie are red. | A队绿色 BC红色 |
[1:54:57] | Too much waves! | 浪太大 |
[1:55:00] | U.S. Navy. Too much waves! | 美国海军 浪太大 |
[1:55:04] | Alabama lifeboat, this is negotiator. | 阿拉巴马救生艇 我是谈判官 |
[1:55:06] | We’ll pull you into our wake. | 我们将你们拉进尾流里 |
[1:55:08] | If you ride in our wake, it’ll be smoother. Negotiator out. | 进了尾流就会稳很多 完毕 |
[1:55:33] | Irish. Irish. What you doing? | 爱尔兰佬 爱尔兰佬 你干嘛呢 |
[1:55:37] | What you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[1:56:00] | Alfa team green. One green, two red. | A队绿色 一绿二红 |
[1:56:05] | Give me a distance. | 距离多少 |
[1:56:07] | Two twenty. Still 129 out. | 220 还差129米 |
[1:56:16] | Stop writing, Irish. | 别写了 爱尔兰佬 |
[1:56:18] | If he sees you, he kill me and you both. | 要是他看到 咱俩都得死 |
[1:56:23] | American ship. | 美国船 |
[1:56:25] | Answer me. | 回答 |
[1:56:27] | U.S. Navy, answer! | 美国海军 回答 |
[1:56:30] | I speak to Muse! | 我跟缪斯说话 |
[1:56:33] | I want to speak with him! | 我要跟他说话 |
[1:56:36] | Alfa and Charlie teams green. Bravo red. | AC队绿色 B队红色 |
[1:56:40] | Alabama lifeboat, this is the negotiator. | 阿拉巴马救生艇 我是谈判官 |
[1:56:42] | Your leader is in the helo hangar waiting for the elders. | 你们首领正在直升机仓等待长老 |
[1:56:47] | Where are the elders? | 长老呢 |
[1:56:51] | Where are elders? | 长老呢 |
[1:56:54] | American ship, answer! | 美国船 回答 |
[1:56:59] | Hey! What is this? What is this you writing? Tell me! | 这是什么 你写什么呢 说 |
[1:57:06] | They’ve got something going on in there. I think it’s a fight. | 里面出事了 好像打起来了 |
[1:57:10] | Stop! Stop! | 别打了 |
[1:57:12] | Pull up the audio. | 声音放大 |
[1:57:13] | TAO, give me Screen 3 on the left. | 战略行动官 把镜头3放到左边 |
[1:57:19] | Stop him. | 让他住手 |
[1:57:22] | Bilal, stop him. | 比拉 让他住手 |
[1:57:30] | Stop Irish! Stop Irish! | 住手 爱尔兰佬 住手 |
[1:57:31] | Bring the rope! | 拿绳子来 |
[1:57:35] | Alfa and Charlie are red. We are three red this time. | AC红色 三个红色 |
[1:57:38] | Alabama lifeboat, this is the negotiator. | 阿拉巴马救生艇 我是谈判官 |
[1:57:40] | If you harm the hostage, we do not have a deal. | 如果你伤害人质 交易就取消 |
[1:57:43] | Do you copy? | 收到吗 |
[1:57:49] | Tie him! | 绑住他 |
[1:57:53] | Alabama lifeboat, if you harm the hostage, | 阿拉巴马救生艇 如果你伤害人质 |
[1:57:56] | we do not have a deal. | 交易就取消 |
[1:57:57] | Do you understand? | 听懂了吗 |
[1:58:11] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[1:58:15] | Captain Phillips, can you hear me? | 菲利普船长 能听到吗 |
[1:58:18] | Captain Phillips, can you hear me? | 菲利普船长 能听到吗 |
[1:58:20] | He’s screaming, sir. | 他在尖叫 长官 |
[1:58:22] | One fifty-five. They’re 64 meters out. | 115米 还差64米 |
[1:58:25] | One fifty-five, check. Speed up the tow. | 115米 收到 拖快点 |
[1:58:49] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:58:51] | Get a blindfold! | 拿块布来蒙住他眼睛 |
[1:58:57] | Can you see this? | 你们能看到吗 |
[1:59:00] | Can you see it? | 你们看到了吗 |
[1:59:01] | Let’s reacquire targets, weapons release on my command. | 重新瞄准目标 听到口令就开枪 |
[1:59:05] | One thirty-five meters. That’s 44 out from optimal. | 135米 离最佳距离44米 |
[1:59:07] | Alfa green. Bravo and Charlie are still red. Two red. | A队绿色 BC还是红色 两个红色 |
[1:59:11] | Blindfold him. | 把他的眼睛蒙上 |
[1:59:17] | Kid, just put your hands up. You’re just a kid. | 孩子 举手投降吧 你还是个孩子啊 |
[1:59:21] | Put your weapons down and put your hands up. | 放下武器举手投降 |
[1:59:23] | Put your hands up! | 投降吧 |
[1:59:27] | Is anybody hearing this? | 有人能听到我说话吗 |
[1:59:31] | Tell my family I love them. | 告诉我家人我爱他们 |
[1:59:34] | Andrea, I love you. | 安德里亚 我爱你 |
[1:59:37] | I love you, Ange. | 我爱你 安吉 |
[1:59:39] | Honey, I love you. | 亲爱的我爱你 |
[1:59:42] | I love you, Danny. I’m sorry. | 我爱你 丹尼 对不起 |
[1:59:44] | I’m sorry I’m here and not there with you. | 对不起我没有在你身边而是要死在这里 |
[1:59:49] | Can anybody hear this? I can’t stand this anymore. | 谁能听到我的话 我受不了了 |
[1:59:53] | One thirty meters. That’s 39 out from optimal. | 130米 离最佳距离39米 |
[1:59:56] | Two red. No shot. Still at two red. | 两个红色 无法瞄准 还是两个红色 |
[1:59:58] | I need sights on targets. I need three targets green. | 瞄准目标 要三个绿色 |
[2:00:05] | Don’t kill him! | 别杀他 |
[2:00:07] | The elders are coming. | 长老就要来了 |
[2:00:09] | We will get our money. | 我们就要拿到钱了 |
[2:00:11] | You are both idiots. | 你们两个蠢货 |
[2:00:14] | No one is coming. | 没人会来 |
[2:00:23] | Alfa green, Bravo green. Two green, one red. | AB绿色 二绿一红 |
[2:00:26] | – One twenty-one. Thirty meters out. – I can’t take any more. | -121米 还差30米 -我受不了了 |
[2:00:29] | I’m all done. | 我完了 |
[2:00:33] | That’s it. We will all die if you kill him. | 结束了 杀了他我们都得死 |
[2:00:37] | Everything they told you was a lie! | 他们一直在骗人 |
[2:00:40] | They will kill us all | 他们会杀了我们 |
[2:00:41] | and he is behind everything! | 这都是他策划的 |
[2:00:44] | – One seventeen meters. – Two green, one red. | -117米 -两绿一红 |
[2:00:46] | – We do not have a shot. – I need eyes on. | -无法瞄准 -打开摄像机 |
[2:00:48] | Sir, they’re gonna shoot him. | 长官 他们要杀人质了 |
[2:00:57] | – Gun drawn. Gun drawn. – Stop the tow. | -已拔枪 已拔枪 -停止拖拽 |
[2:00:59] | Roger. Stop the tow. | 收到 停止拖拽 |
[2:01:04] | Execute. | 开枪 |
[2:01:12] | What was that? | 什么东西 |
[2:02:16] | We’re gonna get you out of here and get you home. | 我们会救你出去 送你回家 |
[2:02:24] | – Take him down. The hostage is safe. – Get down. | -拿下 人质安全了 -趴下 |
[2:02:28] | – Put your head down. – What? | -低下头 -怎么 |
[2:02:31] | – Good job, guys. We got them. – Three Taragets down. | -大伙干得好 赢了 -三个目标死亡 |
[2:02:34] | Captain Phillips is safe and en route. Bainbridge, over. | 菲利普船长安全救回 班布里奇号 完毕 |
[2:02:37] | Well done, everybody. | 大家干的漂亮 |
[2:02:38] | – Right here. Go to this guy right here. – Come with me, captain. | -这边 跟他走 -跟我来 船长 |
[2:02:43] | You just sit down. | 坐好 |
[2:02:45] | Are you okay? Are you okay? | 你还好吗 你还好吗 |
[2:02:56] | This way. | 这边 |
[2:03:01] | – Watch your step. – Step. | -小心脚下 -脚下 |
[2:03:07] | Careful, sir. | 小心 先生 |
[2:03:12] | Welcome aboard. These guys are | 欢迎上船 他们 |
[2:03:13] | gonna take you to medical, get you checked out. | 会带你到医务室做检查 |
[2:03:16] | HM 1, he has impact injuries. He’s in shock. | 1号军医 人质身上有瘀伤 受到惊吓 |
[2:03:19] | Okay. Are you able to walk okay, sir? | 你能走路吗 先生 |
[2:03:22] | Are you okay? What’s your name? | 你还好吗 你叫什么名字 |
[2:03:24] | Rich. Rich Phillips. | 里奇 里奇·菲利普 |
[2:03:29] | We’re gonna turn you over to the United States Department of Justice. | 我们会把你交给美国司法部 |
[2:03:32] | You’re going to America to face trial. | 你将要在美国受审 |
[2:03:36] | You shoot my friends? | 你们杀了我的朋友们吗 |
[2:03:38] | Captain Phillips is free. All of your friends are dead. | 菲利普船长获救 你的朋友都死了 |
[2:03:42] | It’s over. You’re going to America now. | 结束了 你现在要去美国了 |
[2:03:46] | You have been suspected of piracy operations. | 你涉嫌从事海盗活动 |
[2:03:48] | I am now gonna read you your rights. | 我现在宣读你的权利 |
[2:03:51] | You have the right to remain silent and make no statement. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[2:03:55] | Any statement you do make can be used against you in judicial proceedings. | 但是你的每句话都可能成为呈堂证供 |
[2:04:02] | Captain Phillips, please come in. | 菲利普船长 请进 |
[2:04:05] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[2:04:07] | Trauma shears. | 外伤剪刀 |
[2:04:10] | I’m Chief O’Brien. I’ll be your corpsman today. | 我是奥布莱恩军士长 我是你的看护 |
[2:04:12] | Can you please tell me what’s going on? | 你能告诉我哪里不舒服吗 |
[2:04:16] | Can you talk? | 你能说话吗 |
[2:04:18] | – Can you tell me what’s going on? – Yeah. | -你能告诉我哪里不舒服吗 -嗯 |
[2:04:21] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[2:04:22] | Are you okay? Because you don’t look okay. | 真的吗 可是你看起来不太好 |
[2:04:24] | Are you in any pain right now? | 身体有哪里痛吗 |
[2:04:28] | Are you in pain right now? | 身上痛不痛 |
[2:04:31] | – Right there, – On your side. | -这里 -身侧 |
[2:04:33] | Okay. Let me see it really quick. | 我看一下 |
[2:04:35] | Can you lift up your arm? Does that hurt? | 胳膊能举起来吗 举起胳膊会痛吗 |
[2:04:37] | – Little bit? – Little bit. | -有点 -有点 |
[2:04:39] | Is it tender? Go ahead and put your arm down. | 碰着痛不痛 把胳膊放下吧 |
[2:04:41] | I need you to look at me. I need you to calm down, | 看着我 镇定 |
[2:04:43] | and I need you to breathe. There you go, deep breaths. | 呼吸 没错 深呼吸 |
[2:04:46] | There you go. Very good. | 这就对了 很好 |
[2:04:48] | Awesome. Now I want you to relax your arm. | 真棒 现在放松你的胳膊 |
[2:04:50] | Okay, we’re gonna put this little thing on your finger, | 我们得把这个夹在你手指上 |
[2:04:52] | we are gonna get your heart rate and oxygen level, | 测一下心跳和血氧 |
[2:04:54] | – make sure you’re breathing. – Okay. | -以确认呼吸没问题 -好的 |
[2:04:56] | I want you to keep doing that, okay? | 继续深呼吸 好吗 |
[2:04:58] | What happened to your head? Captain? | 头上的伤怎么弄的 船长 |
[2:05:01] | Can you tell me what happened to your head? | 能告诉我吗 |
[2:05:02] | Put it on your finger. | 夹在手指上 |
[2:05:05] | They… | 他们 |
[2:05:09] | It’s okay, take your time. | 没事 慢慢说 |
[2:05:11] | There’s a 2-centimeter laceration on the left eyebrow. | 左眉有处两厘米的撕裂伤 |
[2:05:15] | It’s okay. It’s all right. | 不要紧 没事的 |
[2:05:17] | – Okay. Okay. – I want you to look at me and breathe. | -好 -看着我 深呼吸 |
[2:05:21] | – Understand? – Yeah. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[2:05:22] | Okay, all right. | 好的 |
[2:05:23] | He’s got a 4-centimeter gap. | 这里有处4厘米长的撕裂伤 |
[2:05:25] | Little laceration there on the left temple. | 左太阳穴轻微撕裂 |
[2:05:28] | – Got it. – Okay. Very good. | -明白 -很好 |
[2:05:30] | All right. You’re doing great, okay? | 你做的很好 |
[2:05:32] | Did all this blood come from your eyebrow and your head? | 这些血都是你头上和眉角的伤口的吗 |
[2:05:36] | What? | 什么 |
[2:05:37] | Did the blood come from your eyebrow and your head? | 这些血迹是不是你头上的伤口留下的 |
[2:05:40] | – All of this. – Well, no, not all of it. | -这些 -不全是 |
[2:05:42] | – Okay. – That’s not mine. | -好的 -这不是我的 |
[2:05:45] | Okay, all right, all right. Look at me. | 好的 没事 看着我 |
[2:05:48] | – We’re gonna lay you down. – Okay. | -现在我们需要你躺下 -好 |
[2:05:50] | – All right. – Yeah. | -没错 -嗯 |
[2:05:52] | I want you to lay down nice and gently. Nice and gently. | 轻轻躺下 躺舒服了 |
[2:05:55] | You’re okay. I got you. | 没事 我扶着你呢 |
[2:05:58] | There you go. Very good. | 对 很好 |
[2:06:00] | Captain, you’re safe now, okay? | 船长 你安全了 |
[2:06:02] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[2:06:05] | – You’re okay. – Thank you. | -你安全了 -谢谢 |
[2:06:07] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[2:06:09] | – Does my family know? – Your family knows you’re safe. | -我的家人知道吗 -他们知道你安全了 |
[2:06:12] | You’ll be able to call them as soon as you are taken care of. | 等我们检查完你的身体 你就能跟他们通话 |
[2:06:18] | Sir, I need you to breathe, okay? | 先生 保持深呼吸好吗 |
[2:06:20] | You are safe and you are fine. | 你很安全很健康 |
[2:06:23] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事了 |
[2:06:26] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来 |
[2:06:30] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事了 |