英文名称:Police Academy 6 City Under Siege
年代:1989
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:33] | Proctor, you’ve been singingChristmas songs… | 学监 你巡视的时候一直在唱圣诞歌曲… |
[01:35] | …for the entire five hoursof this stakeout. | …已经连着五个小时了! |
[01:38] | Christmas is a good four months away. | 圣诞节可还要等四个月呢! |
[01:40] | If you sing so much as one more note… | 你要是再敢哼一个字… |
[01:44] | …I will shoot you. | …我就毙了你 |
[02:16] | Go ahead… | 接着唱… |
[02:18] | …make my Christmas. | …给我过圣诞节 |
[02:30] | Sir, can we call it a day? | 长官 我们今天就到这儿了 好吗? |
[02:31] | I’ve got a very good tipthat the Wilson Heights Gang… | 学监 我刚得到确切情报 威尔逊·海兹一伙… |
[02:35] | …is gonna rob the jewelry storeacross the street. | …要抢劫街对面的珠宝店 |
[02:38] | I thought we might wait at least untilthey showed up before we call it a day. | 我想我们至少要等他们露面才能回家 |
[02:42] | – Is that okay with you? – Yes, sir. | – 没问题吧? – 是的 长官 |
[02:48] | I usually read the funniesto my niece on Sunday. | 我一般周日都要给我的侄女讲故事 |
[02:51] | Don’t you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[02:52] | It took me a year to get transferred… | 我花了一年的时间… |
[02:55] | …away from Lassardand his band of misfits. | 才从拉萨和他的那帮小坏蛋们身边调开 |
[02:58] | Now that I’ve got my own precinct,I’m not gonna let anyone screw with me. | 现在我有了自己的地盘我可不会让任何人给我捣乱 |
[03:04] | It’s my precinct.I make the rules. | 我的地盘我说了算 |
[03:06] | No one takes so much as a leakwithout my say – so. | 我要是不说”行” 任何人连撒泡尿都不行! |
[03:10] | – I have a sixth sense. – Sir… | – 我的第六感告诉我… – 长官… |
[03:12] | – Let me finish. I have a sixth… – But, sir! | – 让我说完 我的第六… – 但是 长官! |
[03:15] | Would you let me finish? | 你能让我先说完吗? |
[03:17] | I have a sixth sensewhen it comes to crime… | 当有犯罪正在实施时 我的第六感会告诉我 |
[03:20] | – But, sir! – Stop interrupting me! | – 但是 长官! – 别打断我! |
[03:22] | I have got a sixth sensewhen it comes to crime. | 当有犯罪正在实施时 我的第六感会告诉我 |
[03:27] | My instincts tell me this crime wave… | 我的直觉告诉我这些犯罪活动… |
[03:30] | …is about to come to an abrupt end. | …立马就会结束 |
[03:43] | Hey, you! Hold it! | 嘿 你! 站住! |
[03:45] | – Hold it! – Freeze! | – 停下! – 不许动! |
[03:49] | Captain Harris! | 哈里斯上尉! |
[03:51] | What are you doing here? | 你们在这干什么? |
[03:53] | Well, we’re on a stakeout.What’s all this about? | 我们在巡逻 这是怎么回事? |
[03:57] | The Wilson Heights Gang struck again. | 威尔逊·海兹又干坏事了 |
[03:59] | – Where? – There, sir. | – 在哪? – 那儿 长官 |
[04:02] | Right behind you. | 在您身后 |
[04:04] | When did you get here, sir? | 你们什么时候到这的 长官? |
[04:06] | – Well, we… – We’ve been here five hours. | – 嗯 我们… – 我们在这儿呆了五个小时了 |
[04:08] | – Shut up, Proctor. – You were here during the robbery? | – 噢 胡说 – 抢劫的时候你们一直在这儿? |
[04:12] | – Of course not. – Yes, we were, sir. | – 当然不在 |
[04:14] | – They came a few minutes ago. – Shut up. | – 是的 我们在这儿 长官 他们几分钟前跑了 – 闭嘴! |
[04:16] | – I tried to tell you. – Shut up. | – 我本来要跟您说的 – 闭嘴! |
[04:17] | – Don’t you remember? Inside the car. – Shut up. Shut up. Shut up! | – 哪道您不记得吗? 在车里 – 闭嘴、闭嘴、闭嘴! |
[04:32] | Oh, gentlemen… | 噢 先生们… |
[04:35] | …you promised me you would havethis gang in custody two weeks ago! | …你们两周前对我发过誓要抓住这伙人的! |
[04:40] | Instead, they’re making us looklike a bunch of… Uh… | 相反 他们让我们看上去就像一帮…哦… |
[04:43] | Oh, the ones that are very funny. | …噢 可笑的… |
[04:46] | The kings have them.Bring me my f… Fools! | …海王抓住了他们把我的叉…傻瓜! |
[04:50] | – Making us look like fools! – Mr. Mayor, I… | – 弄得我们就像傻瓜! – 市长先生 我… |
[04:52] | – I can assure you… – Save it. | – 我可以向您保证… – 歇着吧! |
[04:55] | People are afraid. They’re takingtheir business elsewhere. | 人们都害怕了 都跑别处做生意了 |
[04:58] | The merchants are all over me.Some very important… | 商人们都围攻我! 一些重要的… |
[05:02] | The ones that…Feathers are being ruffled here. | 那些…这里再没有钱可挣了! |
[05:05] | And now the governor is involved! | 现在州长也插手了! |
[05:07] | He wants this crime wavestopped immediately. | 他要我们赶紧把犯罪压制下去 |
[05:10] | And he is sending in a special team… | 他还指定了一个特派小组… |
[05:14] | …to see that the crime wave is stopped. | …来检查…呃…制止犯罪的情况 |
[05:19] | Mr. Mayor, Your Honor… | 市长大人… |
[05:21] | I think what Captain Harrisis trying to say… | 我想哈里斯上尉想说的是… |
[05:23] | …is his department will appreciate… | …他的部门将对所得到的帮助 |
[05:26] | …all the help it can get. – Yes. Good. Thank you. | – 感激不尽 – 是的 很好 谢谢 |
[05:29] | But due to the possibility of a leakin Captain Harris’ department… | 但基于哈里斯上尉可能再会失误… |
[05:34] | …the governor chose a teamoutside the precinct. | …州长从本区之外挑选了一个小队 |
[05:37] | He feels sure that they will bringthese scoundrels to the… | 他确定他们会把这些无赖带到… |
[05:41] | You know, to the court thing. | 你知道 法庭之类的地方去 |
[05:43] | Justice! Bring them to justice. | 正义! 让他们受到正义的审判! |
[05:46] | Oh, excuse me. | 噢 对不起 |
[05:48] | Hello. Yeah.Oh, send him in, yes. | 喂 是噢 请他进来 是的 |
[05:51] | Thank you, Midge. | 谢谢 米粒儿 |
[05:53] | Captain Harris, Commissioner Hurst… | 哈里斯上尉 赫斯特局长… |
[05:56] | …I’m sure you knowCommandant Lassard. | …我想你肯定认识…拉萨指挥官 |
[06:00] | Thank you, Midge. | 谢谢 米粒儿 |
[06:05] | You… Let me make sureI understand this. | 你…我要确认一下我的理解 |
[06:09] | You are going to be working with me. | 你将要和我一起工作 |
[06:13] | Side by side. | 肩并肩地工作! |
[06:19] | I feel just the same. | 我跟你一样高兴 |
[06:23] | We’re very happy to have you with us,Commandant Lassard. | 我们非常高兴能得到您的携助 拉萨指挥官 |
[06:27] | I am sure, sure… | 我很确定 很确定… |
[06:29] | …that you will help us tree these swine. | …你会帮我们把这些坏蛋赶尽杀绝 |
[06:32] | Your Honor, I have just the menfor the job. | 市长大人 我有很多优秀的人选 |
[07:29] | Oh! | 噢! |
[07:33] | Now, who wants to go one – on – one? | 嘿 谁愿意跟我一对一地来一场? |
[07:37] | No. | 不 |
[07:46] | Heads up, people! | 抬头 伙计们! |
[07:48] | It’s Brad. He’s such a child. | 是布拉德 他真是个孩子 |
[07:49] | – Hello. – Nice seeing you again. | – 你好 – 真高兴再见到你 |
[07:52] | – You look lovely. – Thank you. | – 你看上去真可爱 – 谢谢 |
[07:54] | – Do call sometime, we’ll have lunch. – I will. | – 一定记得给我打电话 我们一起共进午餐 – 好的 |
[07:57] | – Hello, dear. – Hello. | – 你好 亲爱的! – 你好 |
[08:00] | – Hi, Mrs. Stanwyck. – Hi, Jonesy. | – 嗨 斯坦威克夫人 – 嗨 琼斯 |
[08:03] | Did you ever see such a bunch of stiffs? | 你以前见过这样一群醉鬼吗? |
[08:05] | Elaine, exceptional event. | 伊莱恩 你精神真棒! |
[08:07] | Watch this. | 瞧着 |
[08:22] | What on earth is he doing? | 他到底在做什么? |
[08:36] | Thanks, pal. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[08:38] | That should get methrough the next hour. | 这会让我下个小时轻松许多 |
[08:45] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[08:49] | – What do you think you’re doing? – I’m a police officer. It’s my duty… | – 你认为你在做什么? – 我是警察 我的职责是… |
[08:53] | – Do you have any idea who I am? – No, but I wanted to… | – 你知不知道我是谁? – 不 但我想… |
[08:57] | I’m Wendell P. Farnsworth. | 我是温德尔·皮·法斯沃斯 |
[08:59] | My brother – in – law’s a councilman, I’m apersonal friend of the watch commander. | 我姐夫是议员 我是你们指挥官的私人朋友 |
[09:04] | So I suggest we forget all aboutthis little misunderstanding. | 所以我想让我们忘记这小小的误解 |
[09:09] | – Got me? – But you were parked in a red zone. | – 懂我的意思吗? – 但你的车停在红色区域里 |
[09:12] | – I have to give you a ticket… – Let me make it clear to you, girl. | – 我必须给你开罚单… – 让我跟你说清楚 小丫头 |
[09:24] | Now, get out of here… | 现在 从这给我滚开… |
[09:25] | …before I have you busted down… | …不然我就把你揍扁… |
[09:28] | …to crossing guard. | …让你爬不起来! |
[09:32] | – All right. – You told her. | – 真棒! – 让她长长见识! |
[09:35] | You got to know how to handle peons,you know what I mean? | 你们知道该怎么对待苦力了吧? 懂了吗? |
[09:40] | What now? | 又什么事? |
[09:43] | – What’s this? – Citations for parking in a red zone… | – 这是什么? – 罪证:泊车在红色区域… |
[09:46] | …more than 18 inches from the curb,blocking a fire hydrant… | …离路边距离超过18英寸挡住消防栓… |
[09:49] | …expired registration, no front plate,littering, attempt to extort an officer… | …驾照过期 无保险杠 乱丢垃圾 恶意袭警… |
[09:55] | …and willfully destroyinga court summons. | …故意撕毁法院传票 |
[10:00] | Oh, no! My car! | 噢 不! 我的车! |
[10:01] | You can pick it up at the police impoundafter you pay for your citations, boy! | 你可以到警局去提你的车当然是在交了罚金之后 小子! |
[10:52] | – Morning, son. – Morning, Dad. | – 早上好 儿子 – 早上好 爸爸 |
[10:55] | Possible 211 in progressin the living room. | 起居室里可能发生211 |
[10:58] | – Shall we call for backup? – No. We can handle it. | – 我们需不需要救援? – 不 我们应付的了 |
[11:21] | – Grandpa. – Dad. | – 外公? – 爸爸? |
[11:26] | All I took is a lousy sandwich. | 我就拿了一个恶心的三明治 |
[11:30] | Good morning and welcometo the Wilson Heights Division. | 早上好 欢迎大家来到威尔逊·海兹的地盘 |
[11:33] | Now, let’s get to work. | 现在 开始干活吧! |
[11:37] | This gang has been one stepahead of us. | 这伙人比我们先到一步 |
[11:41] | Now, the governor feels that someonein this department… | 现在州长觉得我们部门里 |
[11:46] | …may be leaking. | 有人泄露了消息 |
[11:50] | To guard against that possibility… | 以防万一… |
[11:53] | …only the people in this roomwill know our plans. | …只有这间屋子里的人知道这个计划 |
[11:58] | Now, these boards… | 现在 这些板子上的内容… |
[12:02] | …carry the only information we have… | …是我们关于这些抢劫 |
[12:05] | …about these robberies. | 所掌握的全部信息 |
[12:10] | We…Captain Harris? | 我们…哈里斯上尉? |
[12:12] | Commandant.Thank you, Commandant Lassard. | 指挥官谢谢 拉萨指挥官 |
[12:16] | Though we have dozensof eyewitnesses… | 尽管我们有很多的目击证人… |
[12:19] | …no one has been able to identifyany of these men from our mug books. | …但没有人能从我们的照片目录中将他们指认出来 |
[12:23] | We can only assume therefore… | 我们因此只能断定… |
[12:27] | …they have no police records.Three sets of unidentified fingerprints… | …他们没有犯罪纪录三组未经确认的指纹… |
[12:31] | …have been found at each crime scene. | …出现在每一个犯罪现场 |
[12:33] | But running them through our recordshas also drawn us a blank. | 但我们的指纹纪录中没有查到相关信息 |
[12:37] | Whoever these perpetrators are,they’re pros. | 不管这些作恶者是谁 他们肯定是行家 |
[12:40] | But they have made one fatal mistake. | 但他们犯了一个致命的错误 |
[12:43] | They chose… | 他们选择了… |
[12:45] | …my precinct. | …我的地盘 |
[12:48] | Yeah! Yeah! All right! All right! | 对! 没错! 是的! |
[12:51] | – Ten – hut! – Be seated. | – 立正! – 请坐 |
[12:54] | – I’ve been briefing the men, sir. – Thank you, Captain Harris. | – 长官 我刚通知了他们 – 谢谢 哈里斯上尉 |
[12:59] | Now, in the… | 现在 在这… |
[13:02] | – Sir, are you okay? – Get away! | – 长官 你还好吧? – 滚开! |
[13:11] | In the absence of identifiablefingerprints and photographs… | 在既不存在指纹和照片纪录的情况下… |
[13:14] | …we’re gonna have to relyon good old – fashioned police work. | …我们只能依赖旧有的但有效的巡侦办法了 |
[13:19] | Commandant, I thought you saidyou had a seven – man team. | 拉萨指挥官 我想您说过您有个七人小队 |
[13:23] | I do, commissioner. | 是的 局长 |
[13:26] | – Morning. – Ow! | – 早上好! – 哎哟! |
[13:28] | – Hi, there. – Morning. | – 嗨! – 早上好! |
[13:29] | – Hello. – Hey. | – 你好 – 嘿 |
[13:36] | Nice day. | 天气不错 |
[13:44] | – Morning. – Hi. | – 早上好 – 嗨 |
[13:47] | It’s good to be back. | 回来真好 |
[14:00] | Gentlemen, you all knowSergeant Fackler. | 先生们 我想你们都认识法克勒中士 |
[14:03] | – Commissioner Hurst. – Hello there, sergeant. | – 赫斯特局长 – 你好 中士 |
[14:06] | Now that our team is complete… | 现在我们人都齐了… |
[14:08] | …I know we shall soontriumph over our enemies. | …我知道我们很快就会打垮敌人 |
[14:11] | Hi. Laverne. Hightower. | 嗨 拉维恩 高塔! |
[14:14] | – Hi, I’m Nick. – Hello. | – 嗨 我是尼克 – 你好 |
[14:16] | How do you…?Whoops! | 你好…哎哟! |
[14:26] | Fackler, get a mop! | 法克勒 拿拖把来! |
[14:32] | A mop. | 拖把 |
[14:41] | Evacuate! | 疏散! |
[14:43] | Evacuate this room now! | 从屋子里撤出去! |
[14:54] | This is not a good combination. | 这出场可真够漂亮的 |
[15:05] | Fire in the hole. | 抢劫! |
[15:13] | Come on, come on. Let’s go.Hurry up. | 好了 好了 我们走快点儿! |
[15:18] | Where you from originally? | 你家在哪里? |
[15:28] | Hm – mm. | 嗯哼 |
[15:32] | You the president? | 你是头儿吗? |
[15:44] | – You got the key for this? – No. | – 有钥匙吗? – 没有 |
[15:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:57] | He lifted you out of your chair? | 他把你从座位上举起来? |
[15:59] | And across my desk,and he carried me into the vault. | 嗯 越过桌子来到地下室里 |
[16:05] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[16:09] | Excuse me. He got awaywith approximately $ 190,000. | 对不起 他跑了 带着大约19万美元 |
[16:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:20] | Thank you. | 太谢谢你了 |
[16:24] | Well, suggestions? | 嗯 有什么建议吗? |
[16:27] | I suggest we canvass… | 我建议我们带着画像 |
[16:28] | Canvass the entire areawith our modified police – artist sketches. | 彻底搜查整个地区 |
[16:32] | Who knows, we might get lucky. | 天知道 也许我们会很幸运 |
[16:36] | – The word… – Word on the street might help. | 街上的消息也许会有用 |
[16:40] | Listen to the stoolies,maybe put a few men undercover. | 听听线人们的消息 或许再派几个密探 |
[16:44] | Well, Commandant Lassard? | 嗯 拉萨指挥官? |
[16:47] | The word on the street… | 街上的消息… |
[16:48] | …might give us a clue. | …也许会给我们点线索 |
[16:52] | I think I just said that. | 我想这话我刚刚说完 |
[16:57] | At his age, the memory comes and goes. | 到了他这个年纪 记性已经不顶用了 |
[17:02] | Whoops! | 噢! |
[17:03] | Hey, Debbie, take a look at this. | 嘿 黛比 瞧瞧这个 |
[17:07] | Thank you, Douglas. | 谢谢 道格拉斯 |
[17:09] | Well, at least they didn’t getall the money, huh? | 嗯 至少他们没把全部的钱弄走 不是吗? |
[17:12] | They were too smart to take this.It’s an exploding dye pack. | 他们很聪明没拿这个这是个爆炸染色包 |
[17:16] | It’s activated when you take it outof the bank. | 它只要一被拿出银行就会爆炸 |
[17:22] | If you remember anything else at all,call Captain Harris. | 如果你还想其它的什么事 给哈里斯上尉打电话 |
[17:26] | – Sir… – What are you doing there, sergeant? | – 长官… – 你在这儿干什么 中士? |
[17:28] | Sir, I found money the gang dropped. | 长官 我找到了抢匪丢的钱 |
[17:30] | – Thought I’d take it to the commissioner. – That’s all right, I’ll take it. | – 我想我该把这个拿去给局长 – 很好 我来拿 |
[17:35] | – I think a job… – That will be all. | – 我想这抢劫… – 这就成了 |
[17:37] | Alrighty. | 好的好的 |
[17:38] | – Proctor. – Yes, sir. | – 学监 – 是 长官 |
[17:40] | Keep an eye on these people. | 给我盯着点这些人 |
[17:47] | Commissioner. | 局长 |
[17:54] | – Yes, Captain Harris. – It wasn’t important. | – 什么事 哈里斯上尉? – 已经没事了 |
[18:12] | Nick. Thanks, Clarke. | 尼克 谢谢 克拉克 |
[18:15] | I think we got something here.Go ahead. | 我想我找到了什么 请继续 |
[18:17] | – The big guy… – Hang on, captain! | – 那个大个… – 坚持住 上尉! |
[18:20] | Was breaking openthe safety – deposit boxes. | 正在开保险箱 |
[18:23] | The man with the guns told him not to,and then they argued. | 拿枪的那个人跟他们说别这样然后他们吵起来了 |
[18:27] | Tell him what the guy said. | 告诉他那家伙说了什么 |
[18:28] | The big guy said, “Why not?” | 那个大个说:”为什么不? “ |
[18:31] | The guy with the gun said, “Becausethat’s not what we’re being paid for.” | 拿枪的人说:”因为抢这东西他不付我们钱” |
[18:35] | They’re just hired help. | 他们是被雇来的 |
[18:37] | There must be somebody planningthe robberies. | 肯定有人计划的这场抢劫 |
[18:41] | Somebody behind the scenes. | 有人在幕后操纵 |
[18:44] | A mastermind. | 一个策划者 |
[18:49] | – Ace. – Yeah. | – 老大 – 是的 |
[18:51] | Who do you think the boss really is? | 你想这个老板会是谁? |
[18:54] | I don’t know, but whoever he is… | 我不知道 但不管他是谁… |
[18:57] | …he’s certainly well – connected. – Yeah. | …他肯定有很优越的社会关系 |
[18:59] | We know what the cops will dobefore they do. | 没错 警察一有动静我们就会知道 |
[19:02] | – Ain’t it something? – Hey. | – 了不起吧? – 嘿 |
[19:04] | Check out Ox. | 瞧 公牛 |
[19:07] | Ox, five minutes, your time’s up.You win the bet. | 公牛 五分钟 时间到了你赢了 |
[19:11] | You gotta pay him. | 给你钱 |
[19:14] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[19:19] | Good afternoon, gentlemen. | 下午好 先生们 |
[19:21] | I am pleased to say… | 我非常高兴地告诉你们… |
[19:23] | …my plan is proceeding perfectly. | 我的计划进行的非常完美 |
[19:28] | Together, we have brought fortha wave of crime… | 我们一起制造了这座城市 |
[19:32] | …such as this city has never known. | 前所未闻的犯罪浪潮 |
[19:35] | Every mind is filled with dread. | 只要一提到我们的名字 |
[19:38] | Every fear bears our name. | 所有人心中都充满了恐惧 |
[19:41] | Only a few more robberies… | 只要再来几次… |
[19:43] | …and all will be ripefor Operation Chaos. | …制造混乱的时机就成熟了 |
[19:48] | There will be panic, anarchy, destruction. | 到处都充满了恐慌、混乱与毁灭 |
[19:52] | We shall bring this city to its knees. | 我们要让这座城市给我们下跪! |
[19:58] | Very funny. But we’ve talkedabout this before, haven ‘t we? | 很有趣 但我们以前谈过这个 不是吗? |
[20:03] | Oh, yes. | 噢 是的 |
[20:05] | Bring them up here. | 拿过来 |
[20:07] | Come on. | 快点 |
[20:10] | You can have them backat the end of the crime wave. | 等一切结束的时候你会拿回它们的 |
[20:16] | With all due respect, Your Reverence… | 尊敬的阁下大人… |
[20:18] | …Lassard’s peopleare incompetent fools… | …拉萨的手下就是一些没本事的笨蛋… |
[20:21] | …who are going to screw upthis whole investigation. | …他们只会把一切搞得团团糟 |
[20:25] | I certainly appreciateyour difficulty, captain. | 我当然了解你的困难 |
[20:28] | I mean, after all,I want these swine captured… | 我的意思是 我要你监督 |
[20:31] | …every bit as much as you do. | 这些笨猪的一举一动 |
[20:33] | What can I do? My hands are… | 我该怎么办? 我的手… |
[20:36] | The thing… Oh! | 这东西… 噢! |
[20:38] | – With the ropes. – Tied. | – 带着绳子 – 被绑着 |
[20:42] | When I want your help, Captain Harris,you may rest assured, I will ask for it. | 当我需要你帮助的时候 哈里斯上尉相信我 我肯定会找你的 |
[20:49] | After all, this is the governor’s show,isn’t it? I mean, my hands are tied. | 这必竟是局长的秀场 对吧? 我是说 我的手被绑着 |
[20:54] | However… | 不管怎样… |
[20:56] | …if you should find any evidence… | …如果你可以找到任何可以证明… |
[20:59] | …proving that Lassard and his men… | …拉萨和他的手下… |
[21:02] | …are hurting the investigationin any way… | …在以各种方式破坏调查的证据… |
[21:05] | Choo – choo – choo – choo,woo – woo. | 喔! 哇! |
[21:06] | …I would have no choicebut to go right to the governor… | …我也将别无选择 只能直接去找局长… |
[21:10] | …and have them removed from the case. | …把他们从这赶走 |
[21:14] | I wish you could run for a third term,Your Honor. | 我希望您能第三次连任 长官大人 |
[21:17] | – I would love to vote for you again. – Ow. | – 我非常愿意再投您一票 – 哎哟 |
[21:20] | – Me too. – Thank you for that vote of confidence. | – 我也是 – 谢谢你们给我信心 |
[21:24] | Now, I’m very busy this afternoon.So if you don’t mind… | 我这个下午很忙 所以如果你们不介意… |
[21:28] | …have a nice… | …那就祝你们拥有美好的… |
[21:30] | …thingy. – And you too, Your Honor. | …东西 – 您也是 长官大人 |
[21:32] | Don’t you touch another thing.Before we leave… | 你再敢碰别的东西在我们走之前… |
[21:36] | …please allow me the privilegeto congratulate you… | 请允许我就您那些神话般的 |
[21:39] | …on your fabulous collectionof model ships. | 船模收藏表示祝贺 |
[21:42] | Ah. Thank you.Built them all myself. | 啊 谢谢 这些都是我亲手制作的 |
[21:46] | Of course, it’s a labor of love. | 当然 这是一种心甘情愿的劳作 |
[21:48] | Now, take that one you’re holding nowin your hands. | 嗯 你手上拿着的那个模型送你了 |
[21:52] | I’ve spent a year on that little baby. | 我在这小宝贝儿的身上花了一年的时间 |
[21:55] | Oh! Oh! | 噢! 噢! |
[21:57] | Oh, no! | 噢! 不! |
[22:01] | I can fix it. | 我能修好它 |
[22:03] | – Oh. – I’ve got the whole weekend. | – 噢! – 我会花整个周末的时间 |
[22:06] | I’m very good with wood. | 我很善长木工活 |
[22:15] | It’s okay. | 它会好起来的 |
[22:18] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[22:21] | Oh! | 噢! |
[22:23] | Commissioner Hurst is right. | 赫斯特局长说的对 |
[22:25] | We must startwith basic police investigation. | 我们必须开始基础的警察调查 |
[22:27] | We shall circulate these sketches… | 我们应该把这些… |
[22:29] | …by our very, very talented police artist. | 由我们非常非常有天赋的警察画像师绘制的画像散发出去 |
[22:33] | We shall come up with many,many leads. | 然后很多很多的子弹就会向我们飞来 |
[22:39] | Sorry I’m late. | 对不起 我迟到了 |
[22:43] | Did I miss anything? | 我错过什么了吗? |
[22:50] | – Yes, Nick. – Sir, we got a tip… | – 说吧 尼克 – 长官 我得到了一条消息… |
[22:52] | …that an office at the Union Towersis being used by the mob. | …罪犯在联合大楼里有个聚点儿 |
[22:56] | I think sending twoundercover officers… | 我想派两个秘密警官到那儿去… |
[22:58] | …to this location may give us the breakthat’ll crack this case wide open. | …也许会给我们机会使案件更容易侦破 |
[23:03] | – Sergeant Jones and myself… – I’ll handle this assignment, sergeant. | – 琼斯中士和我… – 我来分配任务 中士 |
[23:08] | I don’t think an assignment like thisis appropriate for a man of your… | 我可不认为这样的任务适合你的人… |
[23:12] | Nonsense, sergeant. | 胡说 中士 |
[23:13] | I was handling undercover caseswhen you were still trick – or – treating. | 你还尿床的时候我就在破案了 |
[23:19] | We’ll have Captain Harrisand Lieutenant Proctor… | 联合高楼的秘密任务 |
[23:22] | …take the undercover assignmentat the Union Towers building. | 将由哈里斯上尉和学监中尉来负责 |
[23:38] | – Undercover work is sure exciting. – Shut up, Proctor. | – 秘密任务绝对让人兴奋 – 闭嘴 学监 |
[23:57] | Proctor, we’re supposed tobe undercover. | 学监 我们应该隐藏起来 |
[24:00] | I know, I was trying to throw themoff guard. | 我知道 我正试着给他们来个措手不及 |
[24:03] | – Just wash the windows. – Sir. | – 先把窗户擦干净 – 长官 |
[24:05] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[24:25] | I think we need to talkabout what The Gang is gonna do next. | 我想我们应该谈一谈伙计们下一步该做什么 |
[24:29] | Yeah. This next job is gonna bethe crucial one. | 没错 下次活可是关键的一次 |
[24:33] | It’s gonna be… | 而且会… |
[24:37] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[24:39] | Sir, if you don’t squeegee thesewindows properly, it leaves streaks. | 长官 如果你不正确的使用橡胶扫帚的话窗户上会留下印子的 |
[24:43] | – Squeegee over there. – Oh. | – 擦擦那 – 噢 |
[25:02] | Thank you, sergeant. | 谢谢你 中士 |
[25:04] | This used to be my boys’ club.Come on. | 这是我小时候常来的俱乐部来吧 |
[25:18] | It really has changed. | 它变了很多 |
[25:22] | Pardon the intrusion… | 抱歉打扰一下… |
[25:24] | …but I have these police sketchesI’d appreciate you looking at. | …这是些警方的罪犯画像 请您看一下 我将万分感谢 |
[25:28] | Well, certainly, officer. | 嗯 当然 |
[25:29] | But first, why don’t we shoot a coupleof friendly games while we talk, huh? | 但首先 我们为什么不边说话边打几局球呢 啊? |
[25:34] | Splendid. | 再好不过了 |
[25:36] | This always was a friendly neighborhood. | 这里的气氛总是很友好 |
[25:40] | – Come here, son. – I’II… | – 小子 过来! – 我要… |
[25:48] | Watch this. I’m gonna hustle this old fartfor everything he owns. | 瞧着 我要把这个老东西的家底儿都赢光 |
[25:55] | Do you mind if I ask youa few questions? | 介意我问您一些问题吗? |
[25:57] | – Let’s shoot first. – Okay. | – 说吧 你先开球 – 好的 |
[25:59] | Hold this. | 拿着这个 |
[26:01] | Hold this. | 拿着这个 |
[26:03] | Hold this. | 拿着 |
[26:11] | – I’m not good with sports, you know. – Hey, sarge. | – 你知道 我不擅长运动 – 嘿 警官! |
[26:15] | This is…I’ll try. | 这是…我会试试 |
[26:18] | – I’ll go first. – Yeah, yeah. | – 我先来 – 好! 好! |
[26:32] | That’s okay if you guys are tired,I’ll shoot again. This is nice. | 噢 好了 你们都累了 我再来一遍 很好 |
[26:46] | Jeez. | 呀! |
[26:50] | That’ll do it. | 进啦! |
[26:55] | What would you like to know? | 你想知道什么? |
[26:58] | You know what I’m saying, B | 你懂我的意思 |
[27:00] | OG | 哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈 |
[27:03] | Screaming almost damaged my earsThe people running in fear | 尖叫会伤害我的听力人们惊慌失措 混乱在即 |
[27:06] | The hour to devour is nearPandemonium, chaos, total destruction | 喧嚣、吵闹 一切都被毁灭 |
[27:10] | Tragedy portrays an eerie seduction | 悲剧带来了令人不安的诱惑 |
[27:13] | Gunshots, fistfights, even knives | 枪战、群殴、刀光剑影 |
[27:15] | People getting hurtOthers losing their lives | 人们受伤、丢掉性命 |
[27:18] | No doubt about itAnd you can ‘t deny it | 毫无疑问 你无法否认 |
[27:21] | What started as a quarrelTurned into a riot | 争吵的原因会带来暴动 |
[27:24] | Bodies laid out all over the ground | 尸横遍野 |
[27:26] | Blood spattered everywhere | 血流满地 |
[27:27] | People getting beat downInner city juvie going out with a bang | 人心沮丧城中的少年投贼卖友 |
[27:31] | Hi, we’re… | 嗨 我们是… |
[27:33] | Could you tell us…? | 你能告诉我们… |
[27:37] | Your beat kept me movingFrom right to left | 你的节奏让我摇摆 |
[27:40] | Your rap is, how you say, real def | 你的音乐 怎么说 真叫棒 |
[27:42] | But we need some helpAnd some information | 但我们需要你们的帮助 |
[27:45] | About the gangsIn the Wilson Heights situation | 告诉我们威尔逊·海兹的藏身之处 |
[27:48] | What do you know?She’s a rapper and a cop | 你知道吗 她是个说唱歌手兼警察 |
[27:50] | Man, everybody’s rappingWhere will it stop | 所有人都爱说唱 为什么要停呢? |
[27:53] | People give rap a whole lot of beef | 人们总对说唱抱怨不断 |
[27:55] | But now old folks are rappingWithout no teeth | 但现在没牙的老人们也为之疯狂 |
[27:58] | We’re rapping about gangsThat go around banging | 我们正谈论一伙四处作恶的强贼 |
[28:00] | Robbing, stealing, shootingHanging on corners, polluting the nature | 抢劫、偷盗、射杀无辜到处游荡、破坏环境 |
[28:04] | So give me your numberIn case we get some information | 留下你的电话有消息我们会去汇报 |
[28:08] | – Word – We believe you guys | 我保证 |
[28:10] | We won ‘t dispute youBut if you’re lying to us | 我们相信你们 所以不再争论但如果你们撒谎 |
[28:12] | We’ll come back and shoot youWord | 我们会回来把你们干掉我也保证 |
[28:23] | These guys are gonna be big. | 这些家伙可是些大人物 |
[28:27] | Yeah. So where’s The Gangliving these days? | 没错 那现在这些家伙们在哪? |
[28:41] | Captain Harris? | 哈里斯上尉? |
[28:44] | Shit. Ah! | 噢 该死! |
[28:46] | Oh, God! | 噢 上帝呀! |
[28:50] | I’ll feed the poor! Oh, please, help me! | 噢 我帮助过穷人! 噢 帮帮我 学监! |
[28:53] | – Oh, please, help me! – Okay. Okay. | – 噢 圣母快救救我! – 好的 好的 |
[28:57] | Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[28:59] | Okay, you can do it! | 好了 你能成的! |
[29:07] | Thank you, Proctor! I’ll never forget… | 谢谢你 学监 我永远也不会忘记… |
[29:36] | Don’t worry about the pants!Save yourself, sir! | 别管裤子 先救你自己 长官! |
[29:38] | God, please don’t let me die. | 神啊 别让我死啊! |
[29:41] | I’m so young. Please… | 我还年轻 求求你… |
[29:44] | – God, I’ll help the homeless!I’ll feed the poor. | 上帝 我会帮助无家可归的人 还有穷苦的人… |
[29:48] | Oh, I’ll be so good. | 我会乖乖的… |
[29:49] | I mean it. I really, really mean it! | 我说话算话 我真的说话算话! |
[29:55] | Thank you for your contribution,Captain Harris. | 谢谢你所做的一切 哈里斯上尉 |
[30:04] | Please, don ‘t let me die! | 啊喔! 别、别让我死! |
[30:06] | I’m… | 我会… |
[30:09] | Well, it would seem… | 嗯 看起来… |
[30:12] | …that all our old – fashioned police workhas netted us zip. | …我们旧有的工作方法捆住了我们的手脚 |
[30:16] | We don’t know who these men are. | 我们不清楚这些人的身份 |
[30:18] | We don’t know where they’re goingto strike next. | 不知道他们下一步的目标 |
[30:21] | – Yes, sergeant. – Well, maybe we do, sir. | – 说吧 中士 – 嗯 也许我们知道 长官 |
[30:28] | Maybe they’ll strikeexactly where we want them to. | 也许下次他们会在我们希望的地方出现 |
[30:32] | Right. | 没错 |
[30:33] | “无价之宝津巴布韦钻石明日抵达 威尔逊·海兹博物馆宝石展更添光彩” | |
[30:36] | A trap is only as goodas the bait you use. | 诱饵越好陷阱才会越有效 |
[30:48] | Red Leader to perimeter. Report. | 红色领袖呼叫周边 报告你处的情况 |
[30:53] | Checkpoint One. Nothing here. | 一号检查站 一切正常 |
[31:01] | Well, hello there, little fellow.Bet I got something for you. | 你好 小家伙我打赌给你带了好东西 |
[31:06] | All right. Here we go. | 好了 来吧 |
[31:09] | Look at this. See, I’m gonna get yousome good milk. | 瞧着 我来给你喝点好喝的牛奶 |
[31:13] | Here. There you go. | 这 喝吧 |
[31:19] | Let’s just keep thisbetween me and you. Okay? | 这事就咱俩知道 好吗? |
[31:23] | – Checkpoint Two? – Checkpoint Two. Negative. | – 二号检查站? – 二号收到 未见异常 |
[31:28] | Airport. I’m in a hurry. | 到机场 快点 我很急 |
[31:32] | Take the bus. | 去坐公交 |
[31:34] | I don’t wanna take the bus.I wanna take your cab. Now, step on it. | 我不想坐公交我要坐你的车 快点 踩油门吧! |
[31:40] | You’ll take the bus and like it.Now, mister! | 要么坐公交要么就尝尝这个下车 先生! |
[31:52] | He took me to dinner, then to his place. | 我们先共进晚餐 然后他带我去了他的住处 |
[31:54] | And we’ve been there all of two minuteswhen he says: | 到了之后两分钟 他说: |
[31:57] | “Oh, baby, you’re so fine.How about some wine?” | “噢 宝贝儿 你真漂亮来点葡萄酒怎么样? “ |
[32:02] | – Checkpoint Five. Are you there? – Can you believe…? | – 五号 你在吗? – 你相信吗… |
[32:05] | Just a minute, Di. | 噢 等会儿 |
[32:07] | Checkpoint Five. All quiet here. | 五号检查站 这很寂静 |
[32:11] | So then I look at him, and I say… | 然后我看着他 对他说… |
[32:15] | What’s happening, Checkpoint Three? | 周围怎么样 三号? |
[32:17] | Checkpoint Three. Nothing unusual here. | 三号 一切正常 |
[32:36] | Checkpoint Four, report. | 四号报告 |
[32:41] | Checkpoint Four. Yeah, all clear. | 四号 是的 毫无敌情 |
[32:54] | Thank you for calling K – D – O – Z. K – Doz,the station where nothing happens. | 感谢您呼叫K – D – O – Z K – Doz检查站 一切正常 |
[32:58] | Come on, now, chin up.I’m sure we’ll get robbed any minute. | 好啦 注意 我相信我们随时都会被抢的 |
[33:03] | Promises, promises. | 但愿 但愿 |
[33:09] | Right here, Proctor.When this trap is sprung… | 就在这 学监 当设好这个陷阱了之后… |
[33:12] | …right here is where the action will be.And I will be right in the middle of it. | …抢劫就会在这发生而我就在这 |
[33:19] | This is why I insistedthat I be given this assignment. | 这也是为什么我要坚持把这项任务揽到自己怀里的原因 |
[33:22] | You sure know howto throw your fat around, sir. | 您真是明白如何仗屎欺人 |
[33:25] | That’s weight, Proctor. | 仗势欺人 学监! |
[33:28] | – Weight. – Oh, weight. | – 仗势! – 噢 仗势 |
[34:00] | – What’s that? – I don’t know, sir. | – 那是什么? – 我不知道 长官 |
[34:11] | They’re out there, Proctor. I feel it. | 他们就在外面 学监 我能感觉得到 |
[34:15] | They’ll attack this truck,our men will move in… | 他们随时都会袭击这辆卡车我们的人马上就赶到… |
[34:18] | …and I will personally put an endto the Wilson Heights Gang. | …然后我就会亲手制止威尔逊·海兹一伙 |
[34:22] | It’s quite simple, really. | 简单极了 真的 |
[34:30] | – Do you think we’ll get commendations? – Medals? | – 您觉得我们会受到赞扬吗 长官? – 奖章? |
[34:34] | They’ll give me the key to the city. | 他们会把整个城市交给我 |
[35:05] | First, I’ll address the cityon the 6:00 news. | 首先 每天六点的新闻会有我的讲话 |
[35:08] | “The city is safe. It was my privilegeto serve you,” et cetera. | “这座城市已经安全了 为您服务是我的荣耀” 等等等等 |
[35:12] | – Sir. – I think maybe a parade is in order. | – 长官 – 我想还会有有秩序的游行 |
[35:16] | – Sir. – I’ll be the grand marshal, of course. | – 长官 – 当然我还会成为大元帅 |
[35:19] | I’ll have to face all the talk – show offers. | 我还不得不面对所有谈话节目的邀请 |
[35:21] | – Sir! – What is it, Proctor? | – 长官! – 怎么了 学监? |
[35:25] | Help! Pull me up! | 救命! 把我拉上去! |
[35:27] | Help! No! No! | 救命! 不! 不! |
[35:33] | Halt! Halt! | 停车! 停车! |
[35:38] | – Halt! Halt! – Help! | – 停车! 停车! – 救命! |
[35:41] | They can’t hear me, sir. | 他们听不见 长官 |
[35:44] | Sir, running really is the best formof aerobic exercise. | 长官 跑步确实是非常棒的有氧运动 |
[35:58] | Is it bad? | 感觉不好吗? |
[36:05] | They knew. They knew all about it. | 他们知道 他们什么都知道 |
[36:08] | Somebody had to tip them off. | 肯定有人泄了密 |
[36:10] | – But only our team knew about the plan. – No, Uncle Eric… | – 但只有我们的队员们知道这个计划 – 不 埃里克叔叔… |
[36:14] | …the leak is not in the precinct. | …这个漏洞不在这一区域内 |
[36:17] | It’s one of us. | …而在我们之中 |
[36:22] | Well, it seemed likea good plan at the time. | 嗯 不过那时这确实看上去是个好计划 |
[36:25] | Oh, yes, yes. A fine plan. | 噢 是的是的 一个好计划 |
[36:28] | We lose a priceless diamond… | 我们丢掉了价值连城的钻石… |
[36:30] | …the Wilson Heights Gangpulls the crime of the century… | …威尔逊·海兹制造了本世纪最大的犯罪… |
[36:33] | …and we look like a bunch of jerksbecause we practically invited them. | 而我们就象一群笨蛋因为事实上是我们邀请他们来的 |
[36:38] | Do us a favor, Sergeant Lassard. | 感谢您做的好事 拉萨中士 |
[36:40] | The next time you have a brilliant idea… | 下次你再想出这样的好主意… |
[36:43] | …please, keep it to yourself. | …求你了 留着自己使吧 |
[36:49] | Asshole! | 屁眼儿! |
[36:53] | But now, Captain Harris,if you’ll take a seat. | 现在 哈里斯上尉 如果你能坐下 |
[37:01] | Perhaps a different seat. | 也许换一个座位 |
[37:06] | We’ve got to stop feeling sorryfor ourselves. | 我们应该停止垂头丧气 |
[37:10] | Now, so far… | 到目前为止… |
[37:12] | …this gang seems to be confiningits robberies to our precinct. | …这伙人看上去似乎很偏执于在我们这一区域实行犯罪 |
[37:18] | – You got something, Nick? – No, no. I’m just taking some notes. | – 发现什么了吗 尼克? – 不 不 我只是在记笔记 |
[37:23] | Captain Harris, the mayor wantsto see you as soon as possible. | 打扰一下 哈里斯上尉 市长想立刻见你 |
[37:27] | The mayor would like to see me. | 市长想见到我 |
[37:31] | Well, don’t keep him waiting. | 那好 别让市长等着了 |
[37:41] | If you’ll excuse me. | 请原谅 |
[37:46] | Proctor! | 学监! |
[37:55] | I want a complete reporton this sprinkler system. | 我要一个完整的自动喷水灭火系统的报告 |
[37:57] | – Sprinklers? – Sprinklers. | – 喷水? – 喷水 |
[38:03] | Good afternoon. How are you?So nice to see you. Hello. Hello. | 下午好 您好吗? 见到您真好 您好 您好 |
[38:07] | Welcome to America. A great country.Thank you. Thank you very much. | 欢迎到美国来 伟大的国家! 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[38:19] | Seven? | 7吗? |
[38:32] | Harris. Don’t bother to rise. | 哈里斯 不用麻烦了 不用起立 |
[38:37] | A whole lot of glue,but not an ounce of love. | 一大堆胶水 一点爱心都没有 |
[38:41] | Have any progress to report,Captain Harris? | 有什么进展吗 哈里斯上尉? |
[38:43] | Well, actually, I’m afraid not, sir.We’re at a bit of a standstill. | 嗯 事实上 我恐怕没有什么我们的工作有些停滞 |
[38:47] | We are re – questioning all the witnesses,but that, of course, is basic procedure. | 我们正重新审问所有的证人但这些 当然 只是一些基本程序 |
[38:54] | This is not what I want to hear,Captain Harris. | 这不是我想听到的 哈里斯上尉 |
[38:57] | I wanna hear that these crookshave been… | 我想听到的是这些骗子已经被… |
[39:00] | – The thing when you put the cuffs on… – Caught! | – 那个 带上手铐叫… – 被捕! |
[39:03] | – Caught. That’s exactly right. Caught. – I’m trying, sir. I really am. | – 被捕 很对 被捕 – 我正在努力 长官 我真的在努力! |
[39:08] | But it’s not easy with Lassardand his men slowing me down. | 但有拉萨和他的人拖我的后腿 这真的不容易 |
[39:12] | Yes, that business with the armored car.That was a mess. | 是的 装甲车的那件事 真是一团糟 |
[39:16] | Do you have any other complaintsagainst them at all? | 你还有什么其它的要报怨吗? |
[39:20] | Not yet, Your Eminence. | 现在没有了 阁下大人 |
[39:22] | But I know Lassard and his nepheware up to something. | 但我知道拉萨和他的外甥正在策划着什么 |
[39:25] | – And I am going to find out what! – What? | – 我要查出来到底是什么! – 什么? |
[39:30] | – That’s what I’m going to find out. – All right, let’s get cracking! | – 这就是我要查的 – 好吧 开始干吧! |
[39:35] | – Yes, sir! – Let’s get this case moving! | – 是 长官! – 动起来! |
[39:36] | – Yes, sir! – Go! | – 是 长官! – 去吧! |
[39:38] | Yes, sir! | 是! |
[39:43] | Midge, find out why Harrishas got a chair on his ass. | 米粒儿 去给我查查看为什么哈里斯屁股上会有个凳子 |
[39:50] | Whoo! | 呼! |
[39:52] | Come on, Nick,we’ve been here since noon. | 行啦 尼克 我们从中午就到这儿了 |
[39:56] | – You haven’t told us what we’re doing. – Look, you guys just have to trust me. | – 你还没告诉我们要做什么 – 瞧 你们应该相信我 |
[40:04] | – May I help you, sir? – I got my eye on that necklace there. | – 能为您效劳吗 先生? – 那条项链非常引人注目 |
[40:08] | It is beautiful. Shall I show it to you? | 嗯 它很漂亮 让我给您拿出来看看吗? |
[40:10] | No, thank you. I’ll get it myself. | 不了 谢谢 我自己来拿 |
[40:14] | All right, all right, all right. Stay calm. | 行了 行了 保持安静 |
[40:23] | Sorry about the mess. | 不好意思 把这弄乱了 |
[40:31] | Okay, now,where do you hide your safe? | 嗯 现在 你把保险箱藏哪了? |
[40:36] | – Call me when you’re ready. – Back room, behind the painting. | – 准备好了叫我 – 在密室里 油画后面 |
[40:39] | Thank you. | 十分感谢 |
[40:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:52] | We’ll just be a minute. | 我们就耽误您几分钟 |
[40:55] | – Excuse me, coming through. – I don’t know them. | – 不好意思 借光 – 我不认识他们 |
[40:58] | – How’d you know? – I don’t get it yet… | – 你怎么知道的? – 我也不明白… |
[41:01] | …but for some reason, the robberiesfollow the old 51 bus route. | …不知道什么原因 抢劫是沿着旧的51路公交线路进行的 |
[41:05] | – Get back here! – Criminals, ho! | – 回来! – 这是抢劫! 吼! |
[41:17] | Oh, crapola. | 噢 混蛋! |
[41:21] | Let’s go, Proctor! | 冲 学监! |
[41:27] | Freeze! Freeze!You’re under arrest! Hands up! | 不许动 不许动! 你们被捕了 举起手来! |
[41:31] | Harris, you’re in the line of fire.Get out of the way! | 哈里斯 你在火线之内 快让开! |
[41:34] | Sure, you’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 当然 你希望如此 是吗? |
[41:37] | Well, let me tell you something,Sergeant Lassard. | 嗯 让我告诉你 拉萨中士 |
[41:40] | I happen to be captain of this precinct,and I am perfectly… | 我碰巧掌管这个地区而且我完美地… |
[41:52] | Let’s go, Proctor! | 快走 快走 学监! |
[41:58] | – All units, attention. Robbery in progress. – I hurt my hand. Let’s go! Go! | – 所有单位注意 发生抢劫 – 我手受伤了 快快快! |
[42:11] | That was very exciting, wasn’t it? | 真令人兴奋 不是吗? |
[42:23] | – He shoots. – Air ball. | – 他射篮了 – 飞球! |
[42:43] | …I wanted to praise the cunningand skill you showed… | 我将要说的… |
[42:47] | …in evading almost certain capture. | …是要表扬你们在几乎被抓到的情况下所表现出的狡猾与技巧 |
[42:51] | What happened there? | 那是怎么回事? |
[42:54] | That fool Lassard and his teamare getting too close. | 那个傻瓜拉萨和他的队员们太过分了 |
[42:58] | You want we shouldtake care of them? | 你想让我们照顾照顾他们? |
[43:01] | No. Leave them to me. | 不 把他们留给我 |
[43:06] | – Yuck! – Watch it, it’s Fackler. | – 讨厌! – 小心 是费克勒! |
[43:09] | Watch it! | 当心! |
[43:20] | – Thought we weren’t meeting till later. – Hurst called a special meeting. | – 我还以为我们晚点再碰面 – 赫斯特要召开一个特别会议 |
[43:24] | – For what? – Makes me nervous. Harris is too happy. | – 关于什么? – 我有点神经紧张 哈里斯有点太高兴了 |
[43:28] | You’re probably jumping to conclusions. | 你也许有结论了吧? |
[43:34] | – I could be wrong. – Officers, be seated. | – 也许我是错的 – 警官们 请坐 |
[43:46] | This is not going to be pleasant,so we’ll get right to the point. | 这不是什么高兴的事 所以我们就开门见山了 |
[43:50] | From the beginning, we’ve suspectedthat there was a leak in this precinct. | 最一开始我们曾怀疑这一地区有人泄密 |
[43:55] | This morning,acting on an anonymous tip… | 今天早上 根据秘报… |
[43:58] | …Captain Harris and I personallysearched one of your offices. | 我亲自和哈里斯上尉一起搜查了你们中的一间办公室 |
[44:04] | I’m afraid we foundwhat we were looking for. | 我恐怕我们找到了我们想要的东西 |
[44:07] | This jewelry has been identifiedas stolen merchandise… | 这些珠宝被证实是在威尔逊·海兹一伙上次抢劫中丢失的 |
[44:11] | …from the Wilson Heights Gang’slast robbery. | 上次抢劫中丢失的 |
[44:17] | The office belongedto Commandant Eric Lassard. | 这间办公室属于埃里克·拉萨指挥官 |
[44:28] | To tell the truth, we were shocked. | 说实话 我们也很震惊 |
[44:32] | You’re shocked? | 你震惊吗? |
[44:34] | We have no choice but to suspendCommandant Lassard and his team… | 我们别无选择 只能解除拉萨还有他的队员们的… |
[44:38] | …from active duty,pending an investigation… | …职务 等待调查… |
[44:43] | An investigation. | 调查 |
[44:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[44:47] | Good day, gentlemen. | 再见 先生们 |
[44:49] | Excuse me. And of course, lady.Ladies, two of them. | 对不起 女士 噢 女士们 两位 |
[44:54] | And good day to you, Your Excellency. | 祝您日安 伟大的阁下 |
[44:58] | You are all dismissed. | 你们解散吧 |
[45:54] | We’re just gonna sit hereand do nothing? | 我们就是坐下来 然后什么都不做了? |
[45:57] | What can we do? We’re suspended. | 那我们怎么办? 我们被停职了 |
[45:59] | To pursue this casewould be disobeying a direct order. | 继续调查就是直接违反命令 |
[46:03] | – We can lose our jobs. – Wait a minute. | – 我们会失去工作的 – 等一下 |
[46:06] | A man’s being falsely accused here.Doesn’t that count for anything? | 一个人被错误地指控 难道这就不值得做什么吗? |
[46:10] | She’s right. We’ve got to clearCommandant Lassard. | 她是对的 我们应该还拉萨指挥官一个清白 |
[46:14] | – No one else can. – He’s the reason we have these jobs. | – 其他人不成 – 他是我们成为警察的原因 |
[46:20] | He’d do the same for us. | 他同样也会为我们这么做的 |
[46:23] | You’re right. Let’s go. | 说的对 我们走 |
[46:55] | So, what are we looking for? | 嗯 我们在找什么? |
[46:57] | I don’t know, some connection. | 我也不知道 某些线索吧 |
[47:00] | Why are these robberies taking placealong the old number 51 bus route? | 为什么这些抢劫全发生在51路公交以前的沿线上? |
[47:05] | What’s so special about that route? | 这条线路有什么特别吗? |
[47:07] | – Shall I bring it up on the screen? – Yeah, let’s take a look at it. | – 我能把它调出来吗? – 当然 咱们瞧瞧 |
[47:14] | Oops. Wrong file.These are the intercity Railink plans. | 噢 调错文件了这是城市铁路网 |
[47:19] | They must have moved the oldbus routes to a different file. | 他们肯定把旧的公交文档挪地方了 |
[47:23] | No, no, no. Wait a minute.Maybe this isn’t the wrong file. | 不不不 等一下 也许这个文件没错 |
[47:27] | I’ll tell you what, try cross – referencingthe old bus route… | 你把以前的公交线路跟这个比较一下… |
[47:30] | …against the proposed Railink systemand see what you come up with. | …然后看看我们能发现什么 |
[47:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[47:41] | It matches perfectly. | 完全重合 |
[47:43] | Yes, but why is the Wilson Heights Gangrobbing stores along the Railink? | 没错 但为什么威尔逊·海兹一伙只沿着铁路线抢劫呢? |
[47:47] | What happens when a section of townbecomes a high – crime area? | 当城市的某一地区成为犯罪高发区的时候会怎么样呢? |
[47:52] | – The property is devalued. – Right. | – 地价下跌 – 对 |
[47:55] | Why would somebody wantto devalue the property? | 为什么有人希望如此呢? |
[47:58] | – So they can buy it. – Exactly. | – 他们好低价购买 – 完全正确 |
[48:01] | The property along the Railink systemis very valuable. | 铁路沿线的地价都很贵 |
[48:05] | Now, whoever owns that propertyis gonna be very, very rich. | 现在 谁拥有这些地盘谁就会变得非常非常富有 |
[48:09] | Find out if anyone’s buying propertyalong that route. | 查一下谁正在城铁沿线购地 |
[48:12] | I’m way ahead of you. | 我已经在查了 |
[48:14] | Good evening, gentlemen. | 晚上好 先生们 |
[48:16] | Tonight our devious planbecomes a fearful reality. | 今晚我们邪恶的计划终于成为了可怕的现实 |
[48:22] | All that remains is for meto give my final command. | 我只需再发出我最后一道命令 |
[48:27] | Begin Operation Chaos. | 开始制造混乱 |
[48:33] | You boys are awfully quiet tonight. | 你们这些家伙今晚上真是安静得可怕 |
[48:37] | Oh, well, sir, this is probably goingto be our last official meeting with you. | 噢 先生 这也许是我们最后一次这么正式的跟您开会了 |
[48:43] | We wanted you to knowwhat a privilege it’s been for us… | 我们想让您知道 能跟您这样的犯罪天才一起共事… |
[48:46] | …to work with a criminal geniussuch as yourself. | …真是三生有幸 |
[48:51] | As a matter of fact, we got you… | 事实上 我们为您准备了… |
[48:54] | …a pathetic little something hereto express our admiration… | …一份微薄的礼物来表达我们对您的钦佩… |
[48:59] | …our respect, sir, and our… | …对您的敬重 先生 还有我们的… |
[49:02] | Just put it in the drawer, boy. | 把它放到抽屉里 小子 |
[49:07] | It’s Cuban. | 是古巴货 |
[49:12] | I thank you. I’m touched. | 嗯 谢谢 我真感动 |
[49:15] | Why, this is the perfect way… | 哈 对我来说这才是完美的… |
[49:18] | …for me to celebratethis victorious moment. | …庆祝胜利的方式 |
[49:37] | Funny. Very funny. | 有趣 真有趣 |
[49:44] | It’s no good.I don’t know the code word. | 真糟糕 我不知道密码 |
[49:47] | – The computer won’t let me get the file. – We’re so close. | – 我打不开这个文件 – 噢 快点 我们已经很接近了 |
[49:50] | We’ve gotta do something. | 我们得做点什么 |
[49:56] | Yes, sir. | 没错 先生 |
[49:57] | Hey, brother,you really are computer friendly. | 嘿 哥们 你真是电脑高手 |
[50:01] | Okay. “Clayton Plating.” | 嗯 好 查一下”克莱顿·帕拉丁” |
[50:10] | Ah – ha! Radio – controlled detonators. | 啊哈! 摇控炸弹 |
[50:16] | Dynamite. | 炸药 |
[50:18] | Douglas. | 道格拉斯 |
[50:26] | – Oh, no. – What, another robbery? | – 噢 不 – 怎么了 又一个抢劫计划? |
[50:29] | No, it’s worse. | 不 比那还糟 |
[50:31] | They’ve got the blueprintsand the firepower to shut the city down. | 他们得到了城市的电力设计图他们要让整个城市陷入瘫痪 |
[50:46] | Party Guys to Birthday Boy.The candles are lit. | 派对家伙呼叫生日男孩蜡烛已点 |
[50:50] | Make a wish. | 许个愿吧 |
[51:25] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 走吧 走 走 |
[51:39] | Make up your mind.I’m out of here! | 你有准没有! 我要离开这! |
[51:43] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[52:05] | We better check this out. | 我们最好过去看看 |
[52:12] | Ladies and gentlemen,please just calm down. | 女士们先生们 安静一下! |
[52:15] | There’s no need to be alarmed.Just take your seats. | 不要惊慌 请回到座位上 |
[52:27] | Ladies and gentlemen, the MetropolitanPolice Department proudly presents me. | 女士们先生们 城市警署向您隆重推荐——我 |
[52:33] | Ow! | 哎哟! |
[52:34] | – Sorry, Donald.IMITATING DONALD – Ah, phooey! | – 对不起 唐老鸭啊 – 呸! |
[52:40] | – Okay, come on. – There you go. | – 好了 快点 – 接着 |
[52:42] | – Hey, here comes a portable. – Yeah, right. | – 嘿 这个轻 – 可不儿 |
[52:48] | Yeah, give me that one. | 是的 把那个给我 |
[52:51] | Yeah. | 好 |
[52:57] | Nice night, isn’t it, officers? | 多美的夜晚 是吧 警官? |
[53:04] | Hey, baby. | 嘿 宝贝儿 |
[53:06] | Rock ‘n’ roll is the answer, baby.Because I know what you need. | 摇滚就是答案 宝贝儿因为我知道你想要什么 |
[53:10] | Because I’m gonna give youwhat you need. | 因为我就要给你你想要的 |
[53:31] | Great. | 好! |
[54:07] | Thank you very much. Good night. | 非常感谢 晚安 |
[54:14] | Come on, Nick, let’s go. | 快点 尼克 咱们走 |
[54:30] | Officers need assistance. | 呼叫援助 |
[54:35] | The batteries are dead. | 没电了 |
[54:37] | You better go on foot. Now. | 你最好跑着去 现在! |
[54:44] | Hey, baby.Why don’t you just put that gun away. | 嗨 宝贝儿 干嘛不把枪放下? |
[54:48] | Maybe we can have ourselvesa little party. | 我们一起热闹一下 |
[54:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[55:04] | Who wants to go first? | 谁先来? |
[55:24] | Looks like she doesn’t need us. | 看起来她用不着我们 |
[55:31] | – She’s good. – All right. | – 她真不赖 – 可不是 |
[55:36] | My… | 噢… |
[55:38] | What a big gun. | 这枪真大 |
[55:53] | Oh, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy. | 噢 嘿 |
[56:00] | Oh, crapola! | 噢 该死! |
[56:09] | He can be such a baby. | 他真是孩子气 |
[56:20] | This is Sergeant Lassard, requestingall available units to Galena and Main. | 拉萨中士 呼叫所有人集中到加林那和麦因大街交汇处 |
[56:24] | Galena and Main. | 加林那和麦因大街交汇处 |
[57:00] | Over here. | 这边 |
[57:04] | – What’s up? – The Wilson Heights Gang is down there. | – 什么事? – 威尔逊一伙就在下面 |
[57:15] | – What’s the situation? – The gang is getting away. | – 怎么了? – 威尔逊一伙从这跑了 |
[57:18] | So, what are we waiting for? | 那我们还等什么? |
[57:26] | I’ll just get a few things from my cycle. | 我从车上拿点东西 |
[57:41] | Tack, you ready? | 塔克 好了吗? |
[57:48] | – I’m ready. – Let’s go kick some butt. | – 好了 – 让我们去踢他们的屁股 |
[58:07] | – Let’s check it out. – All right, be careful. | – 走! – 好的 小心点 |
[58:10] | I’m gonna see where this tunnel goes. | 我要看看这隧道到底通向哪里 |
[58:46] | Look who’s here. | 瞧瞧谁来了 |
[58:49] | Here one minute, gone the next. | 来一个 宰一个 |
[59:00] | How about you? | 怎么样? |
[59:02] | I just thought I’d keep you company.You into heavy metal? | 我在想把你和你的同伴放到重金属堆里 |
[59:32] | Now I’m mad. | 我要发怒了 |
[1:00:18] | Sorry. | 噢 对不起 |
[1:00:21] | You’re under arrest! | 你被捕了! |
[1:00:23] | Throw down your weaponand come out with your hands up! | 扔掉武器 双手放在头顶 出来! |
[1:00:33] | I take that as a “no.” | 我把这当作”不”! |
[1:00:59] | Ha! You’re weakening. I’m stronger. | 哈 你不成了! 我比你强! |
[1:01:03] | No, it’s your breath. | 没那回事 你有口臭 |
[1:01:11] | – Knock, knock. – Who’s there? | – 当、当、当 – 是谁? |
[1:01:14] | – Boo. – Boo who? | – 布 – 布是谁? |
[1:01:18] | Quit crying.This will be over in a moment. | 别哭 一会儿就好 |
[1:01:21] | – That’s it! – Huh? | – 来啦! – 啊? |
[1:01:25] | Fighting is one thing, but bad jokesis where I draw the line. | 我总是用一个蹩脚的笑话来结束战斗 |
[1:01:58] | This time it’s you and me.Leave the dog out of it. | 现在就咱俩 别让那条狗掺和 |
[1:02:02] | Okay, let’s see what you got. | 没问题 让我看看你有什么本事 |
[1:02:04] | All right. | 来吧 |
[1:02:14] | Airline pilot, huh? | 还是飞行员哪 哈? |
[1:02:54] | All right, let’s finish it. | 行了,让我们来个了断 |
[1:03:25] | Damn you! | 去死吧! |
[1:03:51] | What the hell are you made of? | 你到底是什么东西做的? |
[1:04:03] | Target: Human. | 目标:人类 |
[1:04:05] | Mission: Destroy. | 任务:毁灭 |
[1:04:08] | My God, you’re a robot! | 上帝啊 你是个机器人! |
[1:04:11] | “My God, you’re a robot!My God, you’re a robot!” | “上帝啊 你是个机器人! 上帝啊 你是个机器人! “ |
[1:04:19] | – Please, don’t kill me! – “Please, don’t kill me!” | – 求求你 别杀我! – “求求你 别杀我! “ |
[1:04:24] | “Please, don’t kill me!” | “求求你 别杀我! “ |
[1:04:37] | Rest now, human. | 休息吧 人类 |
[1:05:01] | Furlinger Magnum Special. | 特制大火药枪弹 |
[1:05:15] | Hey, you’re pretty good. | 嘿 你可够棒的! |
[1:05:18] | I’m the best. | 我是最棒的 |
[1:05:26] | Cute. | 很可爱 |
[1:05:40] | You know, this has been a lot of fun,but I have to place you under arrest. | 你知道 这很有趣 但我必须逮捕你 |
[1:05:45] | You wouldn’t shoot… | 你不会射杀… |
[1:05:48] | …an unarmed man, would you? | …一个手无寸铁的人吧? 不会吧? |
[1:06:41] | Welcome, Sergeant Lassard. | 欢迎 拉萨中士 |
[1:06:45] | – So you know me. – Oh, yes, indeed. | – 你认识我? – 噢 当然了 |
[1:06:48] | Whatever you’re paying your informer,it’s not enough. | 你给线人多少酬劳都是不够的 |
[1:06:52] | Your cohorts are causing mevery great annoyance. | 你的手下让我很头疼 |
[1:06:57] | As we speak, my associatesare finishing off your friends. | 我们聊天这会儿 我的伙计们会干掉你的朋友你 |
[1:07:02] | And now I’m going to finish you. | 现在我要干掉你 |
[1:07:11] | Poison gas? | 毒气? |
[1:07:13] | Oh, come on, give me a break. | 噢 行了 倒是让我歇一下 |
[1:07:16] | Yes, melodramatic, I know,but effective. | 是的 中场休息 我知道 不过很有效 |
[1:07:22] | Goodbye, Sergeant Lassard,and take care. | 拜拜 拉萨中士 保重 |
[1:07:26] | That’s a nasty little cough you have. | 你咳嗽地真有点让人讨厌 |
[1:07:34] | That’s not gonna do it. | 那没用的 |
[1:07:41] | Help! | 救命! |
[1:07:43] | Help! | 救命! |
[1:07:54] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[1:08:00] | As you were, sergeant. | 像你以前那样 中士 |
[1:08:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:08:06] | Now, where’s Mr. Big? | 他们的那个老大在哪? |
[1:08:31] | We better split up. | 我们最好分开走 |
[1:08:35] | Oh! | 噢! |
[1:08:57] | Man… | 咳… |
[1:08:59] | Come on. | 上来吧 |
[1:09:02] | You got anything? | 找到什么了吗? |
[1:09:05] | I think we lost him. | 我想我们把他追丢了 |
[1:09:08] | I think we found him. | 我想我们找到他们了 |
[1:09:23] | The perpetrator’s attempting escape… | 罪犯正向西朝铸造厂的方向逃窜 |
[1:09:25] | …west on Foundry. | 朝铸造厂的方向逃窜 |
[1:09:27] | Sir, Lieutenant Hightower’s chasingthe perpetrator our way! | 长官 高塔中尉正朝我们这边追捕逃犯! |
[1:09:30] | Well, what are you waiting for?Let’s get out of here! | 那你还在等什么? 还不快出发! |
[1:09:37] | Repeat: West on Foundry Street. | 重复:向西朝铸造厂大街 |
[1:09:40] | I am pursuing in a commandeeredcivilian vehicle. | 我正驾驶一辆征来的民用汽车进行追捕 |
[1:09:47] | Tack! | 塔克! |
[1:09:49] | Tack! Jones! | 塔克! 琼斯! |
[1:09:51] | I got him! He’s in the truck! | 我抓住他了! 他在卡车里! |
[1:09:53] | Come on! | 快追! |
[1:10:09] | Anybody know howto drive one of these? | 有人知道这玩意儿怎么开吗? |
[1:10:11] | Affirmative, sir!We took one on our honeymoon. | 当然了 先生 我度蜜月时开的就是这家伙 |
[1:10:16] | Y’all hang tight.Paddy wagon will be by in a minute. | 都精神着点 警车一会儿就到 |
[1:10:20] | See y’all later. | 一会儿见 |
[1:10:21] | Yeehaw! | 哟嗬! |
[1:10:24] | Yeehaw! | 哟嗬! |
[1:10:45] | I don’t see anything, Proctor. | 我什么都没看见 学监 |
[1:10:47] | Well, this is Foundry Street.I heard Hightower on the radio. | 这就是铸造厂大街 我听见高塔说的 |
[1:10:50] | You must have been mistaken,because there is nothing going on here. | 肯定是你弄错了 这儿什么事都没有 |
[1:11:12] | I do not believe it! | 我不能相信! |
[1:11:21] | Shoot. Don’t say it, Proctor! | 说吧 别说! |
[1:11:24] | Just don’t say it. | 什么也别说了 |
[1:11:35] | – Told him so. – I heard that! | – 我早说过 – 我听见了! |
[1:12:06] | I don’t care where it’s going.I’m getting on. | 我不管它去哪 我要上车 |
[1:12:13] | – What are you doing? – I’m picking up passengers. | – 你在干什么? – 让乘客上车 |
[1:12:17] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:12:19] | Well, I have to, sir.They’re on my route. | 噢 我必须这么做 他们在我的线路上 |
[1:12:23] | Let’s go! Move it, move it, move it! | 快开! 快! 快! 快! |
[1:12:25] | Let’s move! Go! Go! Go! | 快点! 动一动! 快! |
[1:12:28] | Sit down! Let’s go! | 赶紧坐下! 开车! |
[1:13:13] | You know what you’re doing? | 知不知道你在干什么? |
[1:13:15] | Relax, I do this all the time. | 放松点! 我常这么干! |
[1:13:37] | Look out! | 小心! |
[1:14:44] | Welcome aboard, cowboy! | 欢迎上车 牛仔! |
[1:14:45] | – Woo – hoo! – Whoo! | – 哟呼! – 呼! |
[1:14:47] | He had a lot of trouble with that landing. | 他落地的时候毛病很多 |
[1:14:50] | I’ll give it a nine. | 我给他一个九分 |
[1:15:00] | Look out for Gene & Roger’sFruit Stand! | 瞧着点吉恩和罗杰的水果摊! |
[1:15:03] | Get out of here, you maniac! | 滚开! 你们这群疯子! |
[1:15:15] | – Have a nice evening, sir. – Yeah, sure. | – 祝您过一个愉快的夜晚 – 是的 当然 |
[1:15:20] | You’re much betterthan the regular driver. | 你比一般的司机棒多了 |
[1:15:27] | “You’re much betterthan the regular driver.” | “你比一般的司机棒多了” |
[1:15:50] | – There go the lights. – All right! Let’s go! | – 那有灯 – 没错 跟着他 |
[1:16:09] | What are you doing here? | 你们来这干什么? |
[1:16:11] | Well… | 哦… |
[1:16:13] | …we chased the mastermindinto this office, sir. | …我们追捕罪犯来到这的 长官 |
[1:16:17] | Well, he isn’t here.So get out there and find him! | 他可不在这 快点出去找他! |
[1:16:21] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[1:16:26] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么? |
[1:16:28] | That man is an imposter! | 那个家伙是冒牌的! |
[1:16:31] | Me? | 我? |
[1:16:33] | No, he’s the imposter! | 不! 他才是假冒的! |
[1:16:36] | Okay, make way! Make way here!Move it, move it! Commissioner Hurst… | 让道! 让开! 让开! 赫斯特局长… |
[1:16:40] | …they have violated their suspensions.I demand they be brought up on charges! | …他们违反了停职的规定! 我要求对他们进行处罚! |
[1:16:45] | – Oh, Harris, shut up! – Oh, shut up, Harris! | – 噢 哈里斯 闭嘴! – 噢 闭嘴 哈里斯! |
[1:16:49] | Well, one of these guysis the mastermind. | 这两个人中有一个是罪犯的头目 |
[1:17:00] | But which one? | 但哪个是呢? |
[1:17:05] | There’s only one sure way to find out,and that’s the Pinocchio test. | 只有一种办法可行 那就是匹诺曹测试法 |
[1:17:13] | That was it. Sorry, commissioner. | 这是真的 对不起 局长 |
[1:17:34] | Whoo! | 呼! |
[1:17:36] | Hello, guys and gals! | 嘿 伙计们! |
[1:17:39] | Oh, boy. I wish I had a pictureof your stupid faces. | 噢 我真希望能用照相机照下你们的傻样 |
[1:17:44] | Mr. Mayor! | 市长先生! |
[1:17:46] | Hello, Harris, you stupid twit! | 你好 哈里斯 你这个白痴 |
[1:17:49] | Thank you for all the info when you weretrying to catch me. I found it so useful. | 谢谢你向我提供的情报 它们可真有用 |
[1:17:54] | Woo – hoo! | 呜呼! |
[1:17:57] | Harris was the leak? | 是哈里斯泄的秘 |
[1:17:59] | I didn’t know!I mean, he was the mayor. I mean… | 我不知道! 我是说 他是市长 我的意思是… |
[1:18:03] | – How was I supposed to know? – Why? | – 我怎么会知道? – 为什么? |
[1:18:05] | For money, sir. | 为了钱 长官 |
[1:18:06] | He knew property along theRailink route would be very valuable. | 他知道城铁沿线的地段很值钱 |
[1:18:10] | So he had his gang set up a crime waveto devalue the property… | 所以他组织这伙人让这些地段的地价下跌… |
[1:18:14] | …so he could buy it up, cheap. | …这样他就能低价购入 |
[1:18:16] | With the damage that blackout caused,well, he was gonna own it all. | 再加上电力中断所造成的破坏 他就能拥有全部这些地段 |
[1:18:20] | He’d just sit back,stop the crime wave… | 他坐在幕后 停止这些犯罪活动… |
[1:18:23] | …retire from public serviceand watch his property skyrocket. | …等退休后就看着他的这些地段不断升值 |
[1:18:27] | You mean this was alljust a real – estate scam? | 你是说这一切都是房地产的诡计? |
[1:18:31] | A billion – dollar real – estate scam, sir. | 十亿美元的房地产诡计 长官 |
[1:18:33] | Hee! | 嘻嘻 |
[1:18:35] | Take him away. | 把他带走! |
[1:18:36] | Take me away? Oh, how rude!How rude! Whoo! | 把我带走? 噢 真是粗鲁无礼! 呼! |
[1:18:41] | Take yourselves away. Try that! | 把你自己带走! 你试试! |
[1:18:43] | As a matter of fact, you’re all fired.Each and every one of you is fired. Fired! | 事实上 你们被解雇了! 你们每一个人 全被解雇了! |
[1:18:48] | And don’t you touch my model ships!Not one of you! | 别碰我的航模! 你们谁都不许碰! |
[1:18:51] | Don’t touch them!The little men are so delicate. | 不许碰他们! 这些精巧的小家伙们 |
[1:18:53] | They’ll crumblebetween your big, fat fingers! | 你们又大又粗的指头会把它们碾碎! |
[1:18:56] | Your big cop fingers! | 警察的大粗手指头! |
[1:18:59] | Eric, I owe you and the team an apology.I’ve been a fool. | 埃里克 我该向您和您的队员们道歉我真是个傻瓜 |
[1:19:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:19:06] | But that’s all right, commissioner. | 不过没关系 局长 |
[1:19:09] | Consider yourselfand your team reinstated. | 恢复您和您队员们的职务 |
[1:19:15] | All right! | 太棒了! |
[1:19:18] | And so it is with great honorthat I award these men and women… | 我很荣幸授予这些警官… |
[1:19:22] | …the Distinguished Service Medalfor serving this city in its hour of need. | …杰出荣誉勋章 以表彰他们在城市危难的时刻所做出的一切 |
[1:19:34] | Ladies and gentlemen,our honored police officers. | 女士们先生们 我们光荣的警官们 |
[1:19:54] | I think I’ll take your seat, lieutenant. | 我想坐你的椅子 中尉 |
[1:19:57] | You take mine. | 你坐我的椅子 |
[1:19:59] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[1:20:02] | Unless there’s some problem. | 除非它有什么毛病 |
[1:20:05] | Nope. No problem. | 不 没有 |
[1:20:21] | Oh… | 噢… |
[1:20:27] | Proctor. | 学监 |
[1:20:29] | Oh, Proctor. | 噢 学监! |
[1:20:32] | Proctor! | 学监! |
[1:20:55] | Proctor! | 学监! |