英文名称:Girl with a Pearl Earring
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:28] | Griet. | 葛利叶 |
[01:34] | Leave that. | 暂且放下 |
[01:49] | – Griet? – Father. | -葛利叶吗 -父亲 |
[02:10] | Do you remember? | 你记得吗 |
[02:12] | You watched me paint it. | 这是你看着我画的 |
[02:33] | I never thought our family would come to this. | 我从未想过我们家会沦落到如此地步 |
[02:39] | Food may be strange to your stomach. | 你可能会不适应那边的食物 |
[02:46] | Keep clear of their Catholic prayers. | 别受他们天主教的影响 |
[02:48] | Or if you must be with them when they pray… | 如果他们祈祷时你非得待在一旁的话 |
[02:52] | stop your ears. | 尽力别去听 |
[04:07] | Give it. I got Cornelia’s too. | 放开 科妮莉亚的也归我了 |
[04:10] | – Give it back. – Stop it! | -放回去 -住手 |
[04:14] | You did not get it. I did. | 你没拿到 是我拿到的 |
[04:17] | Do you know the house of Master Vermeer? | 你们知道画家维梅尔家怎么走吗 |
[04:19] | Tell Tanneke the new maid is here. | 去告诉塔妮克 说新的女佣来了 |
[04:44] | You took your time. Lose your way, did you? | 别不紧不慢的 你迷路了吗 |
[04:49] | Young mistress is out this morning. | 少夫人今天不在 |
[04:52] | I’m to show you round. | 我来带你四处看看 |
[04:54] | Water for the table. | 这边是饮用水 |
[04:59] | Take water from the canal for laundry. | 洗衣服得从河里打水 |
[05:01] | It’s clean enough this side of town. | 在城镇这边算干净的了 |
[05:05] | Soda… coppers, boiler… | 苏打 铜罐 开水壶 |
[05:08] | sand and soap. | 烧粉砂和肥皂 |
[05:10] | In cooking kitchen you’re to help serve and clear, | 在厨房 你要帮忙上菜与打扫 |
[05:12] | buy fish and meat… | 如果少夫人不想买菜的话 |
[05:14] | when young mistress don’t want to. | 你就要去买鱼和肉 |
[05:17] | You’ll take your meals with me and the children. | 你跟我和孩子们一起吃饭 |
[05:22] | That’s your sleeping place. | 你睡这里 |
[05:26] | Scour the pots and pans. | 把这些坛坛罐罐刷了 |
[05:27] | Young mistress and master sleep and have company here. | 少夫人跟主人在这里睡觉和待客 |
[05:31] | You’ll get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[05:40] | You’re to clean in there. | 那边也是你负责打扫 |
[05:44] | Not now! | 不是现在 |
[05:46] | He’s painting. | 他在作画 |
[07:59] | Good morning, madam. | 早上好 夫人 |
[08:02] | Don’t speak till you’re spoken to. | 没对你说话时不要开口 |
[08:05] | Tanneke showed you what needs to be done? | 塔妮克告诉你该做什么了吧 |
[08:07] | The laundry and so on? | 洗衣服之类的 |
[08:08] | Yes, madam. | 是的 夫人 |
[08:10] | This is only a trial. Nothing is settled yet. | 这只是试用 一切未定 |
[08:39] | I… | 我… |
[08:43] | My husband does… | 我丈夫… |
[08:47] | Go in. | 进去 |
[08:51] | Go in. | 去啊 |
[09:31] | Disturb nothing. | 什么都别动 |
[09:33] | Leave all just as it is. | 一切保持原样 |
[09:39] | Open the shutters, you can’t work in the dark. | 把遮光板支起来 这么黑没法干活 |
[11:40] | You’re not the first to | 你不是第一个 |
[11:41] | forget your manners in front of his paintings. | 在他作品前失态的人 |
[11:46] | Tell me, girl… | 告诉我 孩子 |
[11:47] | do you think it finished? | 你觉得它完成了吗 |
[11:52] | Three months. | 三个月 |
[11:54] | Another three before he’s satisfied, no doubt. | 没错 再没三个月他是不会满意的 |
[11:59] | Well get along, girl. | 继续干活吧 孩子 |
[12:01] | You’re not paid to stand gawping all day. | 给你工资不是让你整天呆站着 |
[12:10] | Good to see you. | 你好 |
[12:11] | – Are you well? – Yeah. | -你好啊 -好 |
[12:18] | – Can we go? – Here’s my man. | -我们可以走了吗 -这就是了 |
[12:20] | Paul. | 保罗 |
[12:22] | This is Griet, the new maid. | 这是葛利叶 新来的女佣 |
[12:24] | She’ll fetch the meat now. | 从现在起由她来买肉 |
[12:25] | So, Griet… | 那么 葛利叶 |
[12:26] | what takes your fancy? | 想要点什么呢 |
[12:28] | Nothing is too good for this family? | 这些你主人都会看上眼的 |
[12:30] | An ox tongue and a dozen chops. | 一个牛舌和一打排骨 |
[12:32] | Pieter… | 彼得 |
[12:34] | chops… | 排骨 |
[12:36] | In the book again? | 还是赊账吗 |
[12:43] | There you are. | 给你 |
[12:52] | This meat’s not fresh. | 这肉不新鲜 |
[12:58] | The mistress won’t like it. | 女主人不会喜欢的 |
[13:02] | Pieter. | 彼得 |
[13:06] | Get the parcel on the cart. | 把马车上的那包拿来 |
[13:26] | That’s better. | 这个好些 |
[13:29] | We’ll see you again, Griet. | 我们下次见 葛利叶 |
[13:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:41] | No! | 不 |
[13:42] | I’ll take that. | 那个归我 |
[13:47] | Make way now. | 让开 |
[13:50] | – What is it? – Bankrupt. | -发生什么事 -破产了 |
[13:53] | They’ve lived next door for as long as I can remember. | 从我记事起他们就住在隔壁 |
[13:59] | The shame. | 真可惜 |
[14:02] | Lost everything. | 什么都没了 |
[14:05] | Watch out for young mistress. | 留意少夫人 |
[14:08] | She hates money troubles. | 她痛恨经济无能 |
[14:12] | She’ll turn spiteful at this, you mark my words. | 她对此肯定很嫌恶 不信等着瞧 |
[14:19] | The last time you said it was done you kept it another six months! | 上次你说完工了 却又拖了六个月 |
[14:23] | It will be done soon. | 很快就好了 |
[14:25] | Oh yes, soon. But when is soon? | 很快 很快是多快啊 |
[14:28] | Next month, next year? | 下个月还是明年啊 |
[14:30] | It’s all the same to you, | 你总是一副事不关己的样子 |
[14:31] | if your children starve and your wife is dressed in rags. | 哪怕你的孩子挨饿 妻子衣衫褴褛 |
[14:34] | When you sit up there and suck at your paintbrush… | 当你坐在那里舔着笔刷时… |
[14:37] | You’re being ridiculous. I’m going out. | 真是无理取闹 我走了 |
[14:39] | No, Jan, don’t you dare leave. | 不行 冉 你敢离开 |
[14:45] | One year it got so bad, they had to sell some of their jewels. | 有一年境况不好 他们必须卖珠宝度日 |
[14:50] | You could imagine how that pleased her. | 你可以想象她当时被气疯的样子 |
[14:53] | She smashed half the china… | 她把一半的瓷器都砸了 |
[14:55] | went to spoil one of his precious paintings. | 还跑去把他一幅宝贝作品给糟蹋了 |
[15:00] | Well, he’s a temper on him too for all he’s so quiet. | 虽然一直以来他都不做声 可也是有脾气的 |
[15:07] | She’s not set so much as a foot in his studio from that day to this. | 因为这个她从此被禁止踏入他画室半步 |
[16:00] | There you are. Fetch some water. | 你可算来了 去打点水 |
[16:02] | Hail Mary, Mother of God, | 圣母玛利亚 |
[16:04] | pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. | 饶恕我们现时之过和亡时之失吧 |
[16:06] | Six babies. Why does she have to make such a racket? | 六个婴儿 她为什么就不让人安宁呢 |
[16:09] | Just get on with the work. | 继续干活就是了 |
[16:11] | Push! | 用力 |
[16:15] | I need more rags, girl. | 还要些布条 姑娘 |
[16:18] | More rags. | 多拿些布条 |
[16:26] | Push, push! | 用力 用力 |
[16:27] | Good, that’s good! | 很好 很好 |
[16:31] | Oh, Jan, isn’t he just like you? | 冉 这孩子难道不像你吗 |
[16:34] | Johannes, that’s it. | 约翰尼斯 没错的 |
[16:37] | Look at him, he’s your little brother. | 看看 他就是你的小弟弟了 |
[16:51] | Take this to the house | 把这个送到 |
[16:53] | of your master’s patron, Pieter Van Ruijven. | 你主人的主顾彼得·凡·路易文家去 |
[17:15] | To the left. | 往左 |
[17:17] | Open up, there’s a lady coming in. | 开门 有位女士要进来 |
[17:22] | That’s it. | 好嘞 |
[17:29] | So, finished at last. | 总算完工了 |
[17:33] | Honored guest. | 尊敬的客人 |
[17:35] | It’s the old woman’s idea | 把庆生宴与赏画搅在一起 |
[17:37] | to combine the birth feast and the viewing. | 是那个老女人的主意吧 |
[17:40] | She is a tight fist. | 她很抠门 |
[17:43] | I won’t turn out for small beer and biscuits, tell her. | 告诉她 小打小闹的宴会我是不去的 |
[17:47] | Me and the brat deserve a proper feast. | 我和那小毛孩值得办一个够规格的宴会 |
[17:54] | You have a very wide eyes. | 你的眼距很宽 |
[17:56] | What do they call you? | 他们叫你什么 |
[18:01] | – Griet. – Griet? | -葛利叶 -葛利叶吗 |
[18:04] | Griet. | 葛利叶 |
[18:09] | Your master is a fine painter, Griet. | 你家主人是个好画家 葛利叶 |
[18:12] | The finest in Delft. | 是代尔夫特最好的 |
[18:15] | He’s painted me. | 他画过我 |
[18:17] | Perhaps that will be my epitaph. | 或许那会成为我的遗像 |
[18:27] | Look at that dress. | 看看那件衣服 |
[18:29] | You can almost stroke the satin. | 仿佛可以摸到光滑的缎子 |
[18:32] | And the wine winkling through the glass. | 酒水透过玻璃杯泛出亮光 |
[18:38] | Can you imagine yourself in such finery, Griet? | 你可以想像自己身着这样的华服吗 葛利叶 |
[18:44] | She loved it, you know. | 她喜欢这个 知道吗 |
[18:46] | Lace and satin pressed tight against the plump little bubbies. | 花边和缎子把那对丰满的小馒头紧紧绷住 |
[18:51] | The silk, heavy on her thighs. | 丝带绑在她大腿上 |
[18:55] | The gentlemen watching. | 那个绅士在一旁看着 |
[18:58] | My God, she was happy. | 上帝 她是那么高兴 |
[19:00] | She thought she was somebody. | 她以为自己是个人物 |
[19:03] | All dressed up like a lady. | 打扮得像个淑女一样 |
[19:07] | Green as grass, mind you. | 幼稚可笑 |
[19:11] | She had only worked there a few months | 她在那才干了几个月就被 |
[19:12] | before Master Van Ruijven brought her over to be painted. | 凡·路易文大师带去用以作画 |
[19:16] | Got her into that fine red dress. | 让她穿上那件精美的红裙子 |
[19:21] | Poured wine down her like he was forcing a goose. | 拿酒灌她就像他强迫喂鹅一样 |
[19:24] | That dress can’t have stayed on long. | 那件衣服也没穿很长时间 |
[19:26] | She was carrying his by-blow before the painting was dry. | 在画还没干之前她已经有了他的私生子 |
[19:35] | He thinks we don’t know how to celebrate a birth, does he? | 他觉得我们不懂如何庆生 是吗 |
[20:01] | Come on, keep up. | 快点 跟上 |
[20:10] | Come on now, my little one. I’ve got a lovely apple for you. | 过来 小可爱 我这有个苹果给你 |
[20:14] | The price was three guilders, I’m sure of that. | 价格为三金币 没错 |
[20:16] | Three guilders… thank you. | 三金币 谢谢 |
[20:52] | Why are you here? | 你来干嘛 |
[20:56] | A nice greeting, when I brought the meat order just for you. | 亲自把你订的肉送来 就这样招呼我啊 |
[21:00] | Better carry it through. | 那你最好拿进去 |
[21:06] | Not even a smile for my pains? | 对我的辛劳都不给个微笑吗 |
[21:07] | Not today. | 今天不行 |
[21:10] | Come on. | 笑一个嘛 |
[21:16] | I’ll put it in the book, then. Owed by Griet… one smile. | 那我记着 葛利叶欠我…一个微笑 |
[21:40] | And don’t they look marvelous? | 不觉得了不起吗 |
[21:49] | Welcome, Master Van Ruijven. | 欢迎光临 凡·路易文大师 |
[21:51] | Mistress Thins. | 沈斯夫人 |
[22:15] | Friends and neighbors, | 朋友们 乡邻们 |
[22:18] | our honored guest, Master Van Ruijven… | 我们尊敬的客人 凡·路易文大师 |
[22:21] | not only are we gathered tonight | 今晚我们相聚于此 |
[22:23] | to celebrate the safe delivery into this world, | 不仅为庆祝新生命的平安降临 |
[22:25] | praise be to God, of little Franciscus, | 小弗朗西斯库斯感谢上帝 |
[22:30] | but also to rejoice at another birth, | 也为了庆祝另一个诞生 |
[22:34] | a new masterpiece from the hand of my son-in-law | 出自我女婿之手的新的杰作 |
[22:38] | Johannes Vermeer. | 约翰尼斯·维梅尔 |
[23:08] | Is this Indian yellow? | 这个是印度黄吗 |
[23:12] | Distilled from the urine of sacred cows | 那是从圣牛的尿液蒸馏提取的 |
[23:15] | fed only on mango leaves. | 这种牛是吃芒果叶子长大的 |
[23:22] | You’ve glazed my wife in dried piss. | 你用蒸馏过的小便给我妻子上的色 |
[23:29] | It was the right color. | 这个颜色正好 |
[23:31] | No stinting, eh? | 不多不少 是吗 |
[23:37] | I cannot bear the suspense a moment longer, Master Van Ruijven. | 我等不及了 凡·路易文大师 |
[23:40] | Pray tell us what you think. | 请告诉我们你怎么看 |
[23:42] | This is good. | 这个很好 |
[23:46] | Color and perspective is true, | 颜色与视角都很真实 |
[23:48] | the illusion… is perfect. | 至于给人带来的遐想 堪称完美 |
[23:54] | All this skill lavished on my dear Emilie. | 这些技巧用在我亲爱的埃米莉上可惜了 |
[23:59] | Why… | 为什么呢 |
[24:01] | It’s almost as if… she were thinking. | 总觉得她好像在思考呢 |
[24:04] | And have you considered the subject for your next commission? | 你有考虑过下个画作的主题吗 |
[24:08] | We cannot expect you to give up Emilie for so long again. | 我们总不能让你冷落埃米莉太久 |
[24:11] | Considered? It’s already in hand. Didn’t I tell you? | 考虑吗 已经着手弄了 没告诉你吗 |
[24:14] | A coming fellow from Amsterdam. | 一个从阿姆斯特丹来的画家 |
[24:16] | Studied under Rembrandt van Rijn, | 他拜过伦勃朗·凡·莱因为师 |
[24:18] | though, who hasn’t these days? | 话说回来 谁没有呢 |
[24:23] | “A Merry Company by Candlelight,” | 《烛光下的愉快伴侣》 |
[24:25] | Candlelight being his forte. | 描绘烛光是他的特长 |
[24:31] | So, have you decided what to daub next, Jan? | 那么 你决定接下来涂个什么鸦了吗 冉 |
[24:33] | Have you found inspiration up in that room of yours? | 在你上面的房间里找到灵感了吗 |
[24:37] | Is there another patron in Delft with pockets as deep as mine? | 在代尔夫特还有像我这么厚爱你画的人吗 |
[24:42] | I’ve not yet found a subject. | 我还没想好画什么 |
[25:41] | Yes? | 什么事 |
[25:42] | About the studio, mistress. | 关于工作室 女主人 |
[25:46] | Should I clean the windows? | 我该清洗窗户吗 |
[25:47] | You don’t need to ask me about such matters. | 这种事你用不着问我 |
[25:50] | It’s just… | 只不过 |
[25:53] | it may change the light. | 这样会改变光线 |
[26:04] | Of course. | 这我知道 |
[26:07] | Wash them. | 洗吧 |
[26:56] | Stay as you were. | 站着别动 |
[27:05] | By the window. | 站窗户边 |
[27:17] | Drop it. | 扔掉抹布 |
[27:28] | Just… | 那个 |
[27:41] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[28:30] | Brothers and sisters… | 兄弟们 姐妹们 |
[28:32] | welcome to the house of the Lord God. | 欢迎来到圣殿 |
[28:34] | Let us lift up our hearts and voices together | 让我们把心与声音同时抬高 |
[28:38] | to give Him thanks and praise for our safe passage… | 向主表示感谢与赞美 为他给我们的庇佑 |
[28:57] | Father, mother, this is Pieter, | 父亲 母亲 这是彼得 |
[29:00] | our butcher’s son… the family’s butcher. | 我们屠夫的儿子 主人家的屠夫 |
[29:03] | Sir, mistress, I’m glad to meet you. | 先生 夫人 很高兴见到你们 |
[29:06] | So, the butcher… that’s a good trade. | 屠夫是吧 这是个好营生 |
[29:10] | Griet is the hardest to please of all our customers. | 葛利叶是我们所有客户中最难伺候的 |
[29:14] | Aye, she gets that from me. | 赞成 这点她继承了我 |
[29:19] | There now, I forgot. | 对了 差点忘了 |
[29:22] | We must speak with Willem Jansson. | 我们有事要跟威廉·杰森说 |
[29:24] | Griet, you go on with Pieter there. | 葛利叶 你跟彼得去吧 |
[29:34] | So Griet… | 那么葛利叶 |
[29:35] | where is that smile you owe me, | 你欠我的微笑呢 |
[29:38] | when I have been so clever as to track you down? | 看我是这么聪明地一路追踪到这 |
[29:44] | You had nothing better to do. | 你就没别的事好干了吗 |
[29:57] | Shocking. She should know better. | 真令人吃惊 她应该更清楚 |
[29:59] | She should at her age. | 她该懂事了 |
[30:04] | When I saw you with Tanneke | 当我看到你跟塔妮克一起的时候 |
[30:06] | I thought you were a little Catholic girl. | 我以为你是个天主教女孩 |
[30:16] | He started a new painting. | 他开始新创作了 |
[30:20] | There’s no buyer. | 没有买主 |
[30:22] | He won’t even let me see it. | 他甚至都不让我看 |
[30:24] | But he’s working again. | 但毕竟他又开始工作了 |
[30:26] | It usually takes him longer. | 这往往会花费更久 |
[31:14] | Good. | 好的 |
[31:19] | Very good. Keep it level all the time. | 很好 始终保持水平 |
[32:09] | Do you know what it is? | 知道这是什么吗 |
[32:18] | A camera obscura. | 投像器 |
[32:35] | Look into the glass. | 看玻璃里面 |
[32:50] | Here. Put this on. | 来 把这个盖上 |
[33:04] | You can see? | 看到了吗 |
[33:11] | – I’m so sorry, sir. – No, don’t worry about the robe. | -抱歉 先生 -没事 别管长袍 |
[33:14] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[33:19] | I saw the painting. | 看到了那幅画 |
[33:23] | But… | 不过 |
[33:29] | how did it get in there? | 它是怎么跑里面去的 |
[33:35] | See this? | 看到这个了吗 |
[33:39] | This is called “A lens.” | 这叫透镜 |
[33:40] | Beams of reflected light from that corner pass through it… | 从那个角落反射过来的光线穿过它 |
[33:45] | into the box… so that we can see it here. | 进到盒子里面 然后我们就看到了 |
[33:47] | Is it real? | 是真实存在的吗 |
[33:49] | It’s an image. | 是一个影像 |
[33:52] | A picture made of light. | 由光产生的图像 |
[33:57] | Does the box show you what to paint? | 是盒子告诉你画什么的吗 |
[34:08] | It helps. | 帮了点忙 |
[34:16] | You didn’t get me. I got you. | 你没逮着我 是我逮着你了 |
[34:19] | No, you’re cheating. | 没有 你作弊 |
[34:21] | Oh, do we have to play this? | 哦 我们非玩这个不可吗 |
[34:24] | So… | 那么 |
[34:27] | Stop it. Oh, look Cornelia. | 停下来 看 科妮莉亚 |
[34:29] | There. | 那边 |
[34:31] | Now you’re it. | 现在都是你的了 |
[34:34] | – I’ve got it. – I’ve got it. | -我够着了 -我够着了 |
[34:36] | Yes I can. | 我够得着 |
[34:37] | – No way. – It’s mine. | -没门 -是我的 |
[34:38] | – No. – I’ll catch it. | -我不 -我要逮住它 |
[34:41] | Cornelia! | 科妮莉亚 |
[34:47] | I won’t tell you again. | 不要再让我警告你一遍 |
[34:49] | Girls, come inside. | 姑娘们 到里面来 |
[34:51] | – Why? – Come on. Don’t make a fuss. | -为什么 -快点 别吵吵闹闹的 |
[35:26] | It’s dirty now. | 它脏了 |
[36:43] | – I’m sorry, sir. – Shh… | -抱歉 先生 -嘘 |
[36:52] | Stay. | 别走 |
[37:19] | Lead white. | 去装点白色颜料 |
[37:26] | From the cupboard. | 在柜橱里 |
[38:05] | Please let me see your hair. | 请让我看看你的头发 |
[38:10] | What color is it? | 什么颜色 |
[38:13] | Brown. | 棕色 |
[38:17] | Straight or curly? | 直的还是弯曲的 |
[38:20] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[38:21] | Long? | 长的吗 |
[38:23] | – Very long? – No. | -非常长吗 -别碰 |
[38:31] | My mother will expect me home. | 我母亲在等我回家 |
[38:33] | She knows where you are, Griet. | 她知道你在哪 葛利叶 |
[38:51] | You’re looking at it? | 你在看画吗 |
[38:56] | Well… | 很好 |
[38:58] | Nothing is the right color. | 颜色都不对 |
[39:03] | This is the base color. | 这是基色 |
[39:04] | It gives the tone… | 基色奠定色调 |
[39:07] | shadow in the light. | 就像光线产生的影子 |
[39:10] | And when it’s dry… | 当它干了的时候 |
[39:12] | I glaze over it with blue, but… thinly, | 我再用蓝色上釉 不过只是浅浅地上色 |
[39:14] | so that the black shows through. | 这样黑色可以透出来 |
[39:27] | Look, Griet. | 看 葛利叶 |
[39:30] | Look at the clouds. | 看看那些云 |
[39:35] | What color are they? | 它们是什么颜色 |
[39:43] | White? | 白色吧 |
[39:45] | No… not white. | 不…不是白色 |
[39:56] | Yellow. | 黄色 |
[40:01] | Blue… and grey. | 蓝色…与灰色 |
[40:06] | There are colors in the clouds. | 云里面有各种颜色 |
[40:16] | Now you understand. | 现在你懂了 |
[40:40] | Thinking about your butcher boy? | 在想你的屠夫男友吗 |
[41:12] | Come. | 过来 |
[41:15] | This… is ruby shellac. | 这 是红宝石色虫漆 |
[41:28] | Gum arabic. | 阿拉伯树胶 |
[41:34] | Wine skin. | 葡萄酒 |
[41:40] | This will make verdigris. | 这是用来做铜绿的 |
[41:44] | Malachite. | 孔雀石 |
[41:49] | Vermilion. | 这是朱砂红 |
[41:57] | That… | 这是… |
[42:01] | linseed oil. | 亚麻籽油 |
[42:04] | Bone black. | 骨炭 |
[42:05] | An you grind it with a muller, like this. | 用研杵磨碎它 就像这样 |
[42:18] | You try. | 你来试试 |
[42:34] | Twist from the shoulder. | 肩部用力 |
[42:38] | It’s like this. | 像这样 |
[43:24] | Griet! | 葛利叶 |
[43:27] | The child needs a draught. | 孩子需要发汗 |
[43:32] | My mother will not be content | 在没有孩子死于我母亲的吝啬之前 |
[43:34] | till one of them dies from her meanness. | 她是不会满意的 |
[43:35] | Come on. | 快点 |
[43:36] | You will need… | 你需要… |
[43:48] | On the master’s account. | 记在主人账上 |
[44:03] | – Griet. – Sir? | -葛利叶 -先生 |
[44:07] | I want you to get something for me, too. | 帮我也带点东西 |
[44:10] | I want some colors. | 我需要些颜料 |
[44:16] | My wife need not know. | 不要告诉我太太 |
[44:23] | This is too thin. | 这件太单薄了 |
[45:46] | Did you get the lapis? | 买到天青石色颜料了吗 |
[45:53] | You can mix the colors. | 你来调色 |
[45:57] | Mix the colors? | 调色? |
[45:59] | Sir, I haven’t time. | 先生 我没有时间 |
[46:02] | Make time. | 挤出时间 |
[46:35] | Nurse! | 奶妈 |
[46:37] | – Nurse. – I’m coming. | -奶妈 -来了 |
[46:44] | Nurse! Come on! Quickly. | 奶妈 快来 快点 |
[47:18] | How much longer is the wet nurse to be with us, mistress? | 奶妈还要和我们一起住多久 夫人? |
[47:22] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[47:24] | A month or so. | 一个月左右 |
[47:26] | No, Cornelia, not my pearls. | 别 科妮莉亚 别动我的珍珠项链 |
[47:28] | A month or more. | 一个多月 |
[47:33] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[47:34] | What’s it to you? | 跟你有什么关系? |
[47:36] | Well, she’s eating us out of house and home for a start. | 她一开始就把家里吃得一干二净 |
[47:39] | She must eat for the baby. | 她得为了宝宝多吃点 |
[47:41] | All I’m saying is, I can’t | 我只是想说 我不能一餐两做 |
[47:44] | cook twice as much and have no sleep at all. | 但却没办法入睡 |
[47:46] | Tell her to be quiet, then. | 那就叫她安静点 |
[47:48] | If I could just go back to the cellar… | 如果我能回到地下室… |
[47:50] | Well, you can’t. | 你不能 |
[47:55] | Griet has your place. | 葛利叶睡在那里 |
[48:03] | Why not move Tanneke back? | 不如就让塔妮克回去好了 |
[48:10] | Put a mattress in the attic for Griet. | 在阁楼给葛利叶铺个垫子 |
[48:12] | Tanneke can sleep soundly… | 塔妮克可以睡个好觉 |
[48:16] | and Griet can clean the studio before she comes down in the morning. | 葛利叶也可以在早上下楼之前打扫好阁楼 |
[48:24] | My jewels. | 我的首饰 |
[48:28] | You always have my jewels up there to paint. | 你总是把我的首饰拿上去作画 |
[48:31] | She… | 她… |
[48:33] | You lock up at night, | 你可以晚上把它们锁起来 |
[48:35] | open it in the morning. | 白天再打开 |
[48:49] | There. Are you satisfied, Tanneke? | 好吧 你满意了吗 塔妮克 |
[48:52] | Yes, mistress. | 是的 夫人 |
[50:21] | Got it. I win again. | 打中 我又赢了 |
[50:22] | No, we are drawing. | 才不是呢 我们平手 |
[50:24] | – Well, I do. – No you don’t. | -我赢了 -你没有 |
[50:30] | No need to go to the fish market tomorrow. | 明天不用去鱼市了 |
[50:33] | Mistress wants eggs. | 夫人想吃鸡蛋 |
[50:40] | No… | 不是… |
[50:41] | She cannot abide the smell when she’s with child. | 她怀孕的时候受不了那味道 |
[50:50] | So soon? | 这么快 |
[50:52] | As if there weren’t enough mouths to feed already. | 好像我们没那么多人要养活似的 |
[50:56] | Still… | 不过… |
[50:58] | What can you do, eh? | 你能怎么样? |
[51:02] | Men. | 男人 |
[51:42] | Marvelous. | 精彩绝伦 |
[51:47] | No, Jan. | 不要 冉 |
[55:55] | Why did you move the chair? | 为什么把椅子移开了? |
[56:03] | She looked trapped. | 她看上去被困住了 |
[56:26] | Griet! | 葛利叶 |
[56:28] | Are you up there? | 你在上面吗 |
[56:48] | One of my tortoiseshell combs is gone. | 我的一只玳瑁梳不见了 |
[57:04] | She’s nothing but trouble. | 她就只会惹麻烦 |
[57:12] | Master, I did not do it. | 主人 我没拿 |
[57:19] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[57:31] | Please. Let me look for you. | 求你了 让我来帮你找吧 |
[57:34] | Papa? | 爸爸 |
[57:35] | Father? Don’t! | 父亲 不要 |
[57:38] | Leave it alone. I’ll find it. Please, sir. | 别管了 我会找到的 求你 先生 |
[57:40] | What’s going on? What are you doing? | 怎么了 你在干什么 |
[57:46] | Stop it! | 住手 |
[57:47] | For heaven’s sake, | 看在老天的面上 |
[57:49] | you’re scaring the children. | 你吓着孩子了 |
[57:52] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[58:09] | Cornelia. | 科妮莉亚 |
[58:34] | She’s dishonest. | 她不老实 |
[58:36] | Always sneaking around. Shirking her work. | 总是鬼鬼祟祟 偷懒不干活 |
[58:41] | Tanneke has complained of it. | 塔妮克就抱怨过 |
[58:43] | Creeping upstairs all day long. | 整天待在楼上 |
[58:46] | My daughter is right, | 我女儿说的对 |
[58:47] | there has been too much sneaking about. | 鬼鬼祟祟的事太多了 |
[58:50] | I only took her out of charity. | 我收留她完全是出于仁慈 |
[58:52] | If I thought she’d be… | 如果我早知道她会… |
[58:53] | With another child due | 马上要多一口人了 |
[58:55] | we need the extra help. | 我们需要人手 |
[58:57] | Fit in all your work | 做好你的分内事 |
[58:59] | and do not slack or it will be the worst for you. | 别偷懒 不然后果将非常严重 |
[59:04] | I shall invite Master Van Ruijven. | 我应该邀请凡·路易文大师 |
[59:07] | Johannes must have a new commission. | 约翰尼斯必须接新的活儿 |
[59:12] | Get back to work. | 回去干活 |
[59:36] | All these girls. | 这些姑娘们 |
[59:38] | The boys will soon be swarming around like flies. | 小伙子们很快就会像群苍蝇一样围上来 |
[59:42] | I tell you, if I was a few years younger… | 要是我再年轻几岁… |
[59:44] | A connoisseur in everything, Master Van Ruijven. | 你各方面都内行 凡·路易文大师 |
[59:48] | But you should be faithful to one mistress above all others… | 但比之其他人 有位情人你得格外忠诚 |
[59:53] | art. | 艺术 |
[59:55] | Your name will surely be famed as one of the great patrons. | 您必将成为著名的赞助人之一 |
[1:00:00] | With your exquisite taste, | 连同您不凡的品味 |
[1:00:03] | your subtle understanding of allegory and allusion… | 以及对寓意和暗示细致入微的理解力 |
[1:00:07] | No, no, stop it, stop it. My God, | 别说了 别说了 上帝啊 |
[1:00:09] | woman, you could sell sour milk to cows. | 夫人 你快把死人说活了 |
[1:00:11] | Now what is it you want? | 现在你想要什么? |
[1:00:13] | A group painting. | 群画 |
[1:00:15] | Yourself and Emilie. | 您和埃米莉 |
[1:00:18] | Your lovely daughter too. | 以及您可爱的女儿 |
[1:00:21] | Or… | 或者 |
[1:00:23] | a merry company. | 一个欢乐的聚会 |
[1:00:25] | Wine… | 红酒 |
[1:00:27] | a good meal on your table. | 餐桌上的美食 |
[1:00:29] | Your friends all about. Music. | 您的朋友们 音乐 |
[1:00:32] | – And dancing. – It’s better. Better, better. | -舞蹈 -这样好多了 好太多了 |
[1:00:35] | I’ll take your bait. | 我接受你的提议 |
[1:00:37] | The picture, several figures. | 一幅画 几个人物 |
[1:00:39] | A merry gathering, but no family portraits. | 欢快的聚餐 但是不要全家福 |
[1:00:43] | And if I’m to spend tedious hours sitting | 如果我不得不无聊地坐几个小时 |
[1:00:48] | I want something I can rest my eyes on. | 我需要点赏心悦目的东西 |
[1:00:53] | I think she ought to be in the painting. | 我觉得她就应该被画下来 |
[1:00:56] | A tavern scene. It will make a change for you. | 一个酒馆的场景 给你也换换口味 |
[1:00:59] | Griet could come and serve me. | 葛利叶可以来伺候我 |
[1:01:04] | Look at her, man. | 看看她 朋友 |
[1:01:06] | How hard is it to paint a pretty girl? | 画个漂亮姑娘能有多难 |
[1:01:11] | Can I have her? | 我能要她吗 |
[1:01:44] | Griet, there’s been talk of you. | 葛利叶 有些关于你的传言 |
[1:01:49] | I’ve done nothing. | 我什么也没做 |
[1:01:51] | Van Ruijven’s cook says | 凡·路易文的厨师说 |
[1:01:53] | you’re to be painted with her master. | 你和她的主人将被画进一副画里 |
[1:01:55] | You’ll have heard about him and the maid that was painted before? | 你应该知道之前那副他和女仆的画吧 |
[1:02:03] | – You shouldn’t believe gossip. – Oh, I don’t. | -你不该相信流言 -我没信 |
[1:02:07] | I’ll tell Pieter you asked after him. | 我会告诉彼得你来找过他 |
[1:02:12] | Liver? | 要肝脏吗? |
[1:02:13] | Griet. | 葛利叶 |
[1:02:15] | You’ve heard? | 你听说了吗 |
[1:02:17] | I heard. | 听说了 |
[1:02:19] | No smoke without fire, they say. | 他们说无风不起浪 |
[1:02:23] | – Is that what you think? – No. | -你就是这么想的吗 -不是 |
[1:02:27] | You’re only a maid, what can you do? | 你只是个仆人 你能怎么办呢 |
[1:02:31] | – I must get back. – Don’t walk away. Listen to me. | -我得回去了 -别走 听我说 |
[1:02:37] | Just remember who you are. | 记住你自己是谁 |
[1:02:41] | Don’t get caught up in his world. | 别陷入他的世界里 |
[1:02:44] | I am only a maid, | 虽然我只是个仆人 |
[1:02:46] | but I would never give in to Master Van Ruijven. | 但我绝不会向凡·路易文大师屈服的 |
[1:02:49] | I wasn’t talking about Van Ruijven. | 我不是在说凡·路易文 |
[1:03:04] | Ah, you girl, Griet. | 姑娘 葛利叶 |
[1:03:06] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:03:08] | What were you doing today? I missed you. | 你今天做了些什么 我想你了 |
[1:03:12] | We both did. | 我们都想你了 |
[1:03:13] | I hear you’ve been of great use to your master, pretty Griet. | 我听说你对你主人大有用处 葛利叶美人 |
[1:03:18] | All that grinding and stirring, eh? | 那些磨啊搅啊 是吧 |
[1:03:23] | Master and maid. | 主人和女仆 |
[1:03:26] | It’s a tune we all know. | 这是大家都知道的老调了 |
[1:03:30] | And you can practice together | 现在你们可以一起实践了 |
[1:03:31] | now that we’ve made our bargain. Eh, Jan? | 我们做了交易的 对吗 冉 |
[1:03:35] | You won’t forget, will you? | 你不会忘记吧 |
[1:03:39] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:04:10] | – What should I…? – No. | -我该做些… -不用 |
[1:04:14] | I already… already begun a group painting. | 我已经…已经开始画了 |
[1:04:20] | You’re not to sit with Master Van Ruijven, | 你不用和凡·路易文大师一起画了 |
[1:04:21] | that much is agreed. | 约定里是这么说的 |
[1:04:26] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[1:04:30] | I’m to paint you alone. | 我单独画你 |
[1:04:49] | My daughter must not hear | 在这种情况下 |
[1:04:51] | of this other painting in her condition. | 我女儿绝不能知道这副画 |
[1:04:57] | It’s to hang in his private cabinet. | 画会被挂在他私有的陈列室里 |
[1:05:02] | He’s no fool, mind you. | 提醒你 他不傻 |
[1:05:04] | An he won’t be taken for one, so don’t think otherwise. | 他不会就此收手的 别以为能逃脱 |
[1:05:10] | You’re a fly in his web. | 你是他池中之物 |
[1:05:16] | We all are. | 我们都是 |
[1:05:26] | You’ve to admit, my friend, French swords are the best. | 你得承认 朋友 法国剑是最好的 |
[1:05:37] | Tomorrow morning. | 明天早上 |
[1:05:40] | I cannot, I have work. | 不行 我得干活 |
[1:05:42] | Find a way. | 想个办法 |
[1:06:08] | The front of your cap, fold it back. | 把你的帽檐卷起来 |
[1:06:29] | Take off your cap. | 脱掉帽子 |
[1:06:37] | No, sir. | 不行 先生 |
[1:06:38] | I cannot. | 不能脱 |
[1:06:40] | Cannot? | 不能吗 |
[1:06:43] | I will not. | 我不会脱的 |
[1:06:46] | I need to see your face. | 我需要看到你的脸 |
[1:06:48] | The cap covers too much. | 帽子遮住的地方太多了 |
[1:06:59] | There’s some cloth in the storeroom. | 储藏室里有些布 |
[1:08:11] | You know, I’ve a mind to go up there one day and surprise him | 我在想 有一天要上楼去吓吓他 |
[1:08:15] | in the act. | 当场吓吓他 |
[1:08:20] | But you said yourself it’s very dull. | 但是你自己也说过那很乏味 |
[1:08:22] | Oh, not with Emilie | 不是和埃米莉 |
[1:08:24] | when he’s alone with some young beauty. | 当他独自和年轻美人在一起的时候 |
[1:08:30] | Have you ever notice how he never bothers with old women? | 你注意到他从不为年长的女人费心了吗 |
[1:08:33] | Only the young pretty ones. | 只有年轻貌美的 |
[1:08:36] | On their own. | 静静独处 |
[1:08:37] | You’ll have to wait then. | 那你得等等了 |
[1:08:41] | He makes only one painting at a time. | 他一次只作一副画 |
[1:08:45] | Is that so? | 是吗? |
[1:09:31] | Jan? | 冉 |
[1:09:35] | Jan? My necklace. | 冉 我的项链 |
[1:10:23] | Haven’t you finished yet? | 你还没做完吗 |
[1:10:39] | I’ll be in my studio until dinner. | 晚饭前我都在画室 |
[1:10:54] | Open your mouth. | 张开嘴 |
[1:11:00] | Sir? | 先生 |
[1:11:01] | Open your mouth. | 张开嘴 |
[1:11:08] | Less. | 小一点 |
[1:11:13] | Now lick your lips. | 现在舔下嘴唇 |
[1:11:27] | Again. | 再来一次 |
[1:11:47] | Again. | 再来一次 |
[1:11:53] | Got you, got you, got you! | 抓住你了 抓住你了 |
[1:12:28] | Wear these. | 戴上这一对 |
[1:12:46] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:12:58] | Look, Griet. | 看啊 葛利叶 |
[1:13:01] | Point of light in the shadow of the neck leading the eye. | 颈部阴影中的光点照亮了眼睛 |
[1:13:04] | Jan. | 冉 |
[1:13:13] | Sir. | 先生 |
[1:13:15] | – Do not ask this of me. – It’s needed. | -别让我戴这个 -这是作画需要 |
[1:13:18] | The composition, it’s not balanced. | 不然构图不平衡 |
[1:13:20] | I’ve seen you paint with no one there. | 我曾经看过你不用模特也能作画 |
[1:13:22] | You want me to imagine how the earring would look? | 你想让我凭空想象你戴耳环的样子吗 |
[1:13:24] | My ears are not pierced. | 我的耳朵没有穿孔 |
[1:13:35] | She’ll find out. | 她会发现的 |
[1:13:43] | This has to be, Griet. | 这是必须的 葛利叶 |
[1:13:47] | See for yourself. | 你自己看 |
[1:14:06] | You looked inside me. | 你完全看透我了 |
[1:15:08] | I’ve got you! | 抓住你了 |
[1:15:11] | Now hold still. I want to look at you. | 别动 让我好好看看你 |
[1:15:15] | Now, girl… | 现在 姑娘… |
[1:15:16] | tell me how you get on up there. | 告诉我你在上面进展得怎么样了 |
[1:15:20] | Has he found his composition? | 他找到灵感了吗 |
[1:15:22] | Do you move him? Do you inspire him? | 你打动他了吗 你启发他了吗 |
[1:15:25] | Tell me, has the master’s brush | 告诉我 主人的画笔 |
[1:15:27] | unlocked the secrets of your heart? | 画出你的心中的秘密了吗 |
[1:15:34] | Ripe as a plum… still unplucked. | 像只成熟的李子 却依旧无人采摘 |
[1:15:37] | What’s he playing at? | 他在玩什么把戏? |
[1:15:40] | He made a bargain with me. | 他跟我达成协议的 |
[1:15:42] | He’s painting you at my pleasure. | 要按照我的意愿画你 |
[1:15:50] | – No! – I’ve waited long enough. | -不要 -我等得够久的了 |
[1:15:53] | What a great fool he is. | 他真是太傻了 |
[1:15:57] | Don’t fight. | 别反抗 |
[1:16:05] | No! No! | 不要 不 |
[1:16:06] | Griet? | 葛利叶 |
[1:16:11] | Not a word. | 一个字也别说 |
[1:16:14] | You’ll lose your place. | 你会失去饭碗的 |
[1:16:20] | He won’t look at you again. | 他再也不会看你一眼 |
[1:16:23] | Griet! | 葛利叶 |
[1:16:27] | Ah, there you are, my dear. | 你在这儿啊 亲爱的 |
[1:16:29] | The maid kept me talking with some… | 这个女仆一直在说些… |
[1:16:32] | cock and bull story. | 荒诞的故事 |
[1:17:15] | Well, girl? | 孩子 |
[1:17:18] | What’s to be done? | 该怎么办呢 |
[1:17:21] | Master Van Ruijven wants his paintings… | 凡·路易文大师要他的画 |
[1:17:24] | and he will bear no more delay. | 容不得半点拖延 |
[1:17:28] | If he crosses Van Ruijven over this… | 如果他这次忤逆了凡·路易文 |
[1:17:31] | he will lose him. | 就会失去他的支持了 |
[1:17:33] | Then what? | 接下来呢 |
[1:18:01] | My daughter is out for the day. | 我女儿今天不在家 |
[1:18:05] | Do it now. | 现在就做吧 |
[1:18:57] | You do it. | 你来 |
[1:20:45] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:20:46] | Now turn your head, not your shoulders. | 转动头部 肩膀不要动 |
[1:20:51] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:20:58] | There, that’s it. | 对 就是这样 |
[1:22:09] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[1:23:01] | Don’t rush away, Griet, please. | 别急着走 葛利叶 好吗 |
[1:23:06] | Leave the house. | 离开那座房子 |
[1:23:08] | Join me and Paul in the meat market. | 跟我和保罗一起卖肉吧 |
[1:23:11] | – I must get back. – I’ll fetch your things, | -我必须回去 -我去取你的东西 |
[1:23:13] | I’ll send someone. | 我让人去取 |
[1:23:14] | No. | 不行 |
[1:23:16] | Our own life, Griet… | 我们自己的生活 葛利叶 |
[1:23:19] | answering to no one. | 不用听别人的 |
[1:23:22] | Marry me. | 嫁给我 |
[1:24:39] | Laughing at me in my own house. | 在我自己家里遭到嘲笑 |
[1:24:41] | I will see for myself. No one will stop me. | 我要亲眼看看 谁也别拦我 |
[1:24:45] | There is nothing to see. You’re making yourself ridiculous. | 没有东西可看 你在让自己出丑 |
[1:24:47] | Calm, my dear. | 冷静点 亲爱的 |
[1:24:48] | I will not be calm! | 我不想冷静 |
[1:24:51] | Am I a child?! | 难倒我还是个孩子吗 |
[1:24:54] | Does no one speak the truth to me in my own house? | 难倒家里就没一个人对我说真话吗 |
[1:24:56] | By all the saints, if you | 苍天在上 |
[1:24:57] | would stop screaming for a moment, I can explain. | 如果你不这么激动 我可以解释 |
[1:24:59] | More lies?! | 用更多的谎言来解释吗 |
[1:25:01] | I don’t want to hear any more of your lies, Mother. | 我不想再听你说谎了 母亲 |
[1:25:05] | I have a right to know. | 我有权知道 |
[1:25:15] | So. | 所以 |
[1:25:20] | No more hiding now. | 别再隐瞒了 |
[1:25:22] | Here I am. | 我来了 |
[1:25:26] | I want to see this painting. | 我要看那副画 |
[1:25:30] | There’s no point. | 没必要 |
[1:25:32] | No point?! | 没必要吗 |
[1:25:37] | I am too stupid to look at a painting now? | 难倒我现在傻到都不配看画了吗 |
[1:25:43] | She can’t read! You know that? | 她连字都不识 你知道吗 |
[1:25:46] | Sit down. You’ll exhaust yourself. | 坐下来 你会让自己累坏的 |
[1:25:49] | Why can’t I look? | 为什么我不能看 |
[1:25:50] | It’s just a commission. Gone in a few days. | 只是一副委托作品 几天后就送走了 |
[1:25:52] | You need never see it. | 你并不需要看 |
[1:25:57] | They are just paintings. | 只是些画而已 |
[1:25:58] | Pictures, for money. They mean nothing. | 图片 为了赚钱的 什么意义也没有 |
[1:26:11] | Is it true she wore my pearls? | 她真的戴了我的珍珠耳环吗 |
[1:26:22] | How could you? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[1:26:28] | How could you? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[1:26:40] | Show me this painting. | 让我看那副画 |
[1:26:42] | You’ll make yourself ill. | 你会让自己难堪的 |
[1:26:44] | You show me. | 让我看 |
[1:27:14] | It’s obscene. | 太可憎了 |
[1:27:27] | Why don’t you paint me? | 你为什么不画我 |
[1:27:29] | Because you don’t understand! | 因为你根本不懂 |
[1:27:32] | And she does? | 她就懂吗 |
[1:28:01] | No! Get out of here! | 不 滚开 |
[1:28:10] | Get out of my house! | 从我家滚出去 |
[1:31:42] | I’ve come to the right place, then. | 看了我来对地方了 |
[1:31:44] | Tanneke? | 塔妮克 |
[1:31:50] | This is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[1:34:24] | 《戴珍珠耳环的少女》 约翰尼斯·维梅尔 创作于1665年 | |
[1:34:29] | 《戴珍珠耳环的少女》 约翰尼斯·维梅尔 创作于1665年 收藏于荷兰海牙莫瑞泰斯皇家美术馆 |