英文名称:I, Tonya
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | 根据无讽刺 超矛盾 对塔尼娅·哈丁和杰夫·吉卢利的真实采访 | |
[01:01] | That’s very close, by the way… I’m just saying. | 真的就差一点 顺便告诉你一下… |
[01:05] | This is my little man. You my little man? | 这是我的小宝贝 你是我的小宝贝吗? |
[01:08] | That’s my 6th husband right there. The best of them! | 这个就是我的第6任丈夫 最好的一任! |
[01:12] | Tonya’s my 5th child from husband number 4. | 塔尼娅是我的第五个孩子 和第四任丈夫生的 |
[01:16] | She was always a handful. And I guess we spoiled her. | 她挺难带的 我想是我们惯坏她了 |
[01:19] | Which is a goddamned hat trick when you haven’t got shit your entire life. | 就是你人生一无所有的时候 还像帽子戏法般生了一堆孩子 |
[01:23] | Still, I drove her to competitions, practices. I sewed her all her costumes. | 尽管如此 我开车送她去各种比赛和训练 为她缝制所有的比赛服装 |
[01:28] | But to her, her mother’s a monster. | 但是在她的眼里我就是个怪物 |
[01:30] | Generally people either love Tonya or are… | 通常 人们要么很爱塔尼娅 |
[01:35] | not big fans. | 要么就不太喜欢她 |
[01:37] | Just like people either love America or are not big fans. | 就像人们要不就很爱美国 要不就不怎么喜欢 是一个道理 |
[01:41] | Tonya was totally American. | 塔尼娅是个彻头彻尾的美国人 |
[01:46] | You know originally Jeff and Tonya wanted to take out Nancy kerrigan. | 你知道吗 杰夫和塔尼娅原本想干掉南希·克里根的 |
[01:53] | Take her out. And.. I was the one who popped up and said… | 干掉她 然后… 我跳出来说… |
[01:57] | there’s other ways to disable people. | 还有别的办法废掉别人的 |
[02:00] | So. You’re welcome. | 所以 不谢 |
[02:03] | Well, I was a reporter for hard copy, | 好吧 我之前是《哈德拷贝新闻》的记者 |
[02:07] | A pretty crappy show that the legitimate news outlets looked down on. | 就是那些正经的新闻媒体看不上眼的栏目 |
[02:13] | And then became. | 现在越做越烂了 |
[02:15] | Well. I mean at 27 I was the most hated man in America. | 这样的 我27岁那年成了全美最受唾弃的人 |
[02:22] | Maybe the world. | 有可能在全世界也能排第一 |
[02:24] | Um… with a mustache I still… | 嗯…就算我留了这个胡子 |
[02:27] | can’t apologize enough for. My name was a verb. | 他们还是不肯放过我 我的名字甚至成了个动词 |
[02:32] | Like, if you bash someone in kneecap, you ‘Gillooly’ them. | 比如 有人拿棍子敲了谁的膝盖 就是“吉卢利”了他们 |
[02:39] | That was… that was cool though. | 不过… 那还是挺酷的 |
[02:46] | What’s people’s impression of me? | 大家对我的印象嘛 |
[02:53] | That I’m a real person. | 就是 我是一个真实的人 |
[02:57] | No. I never apologize for growing up poor or being a red neck. | 我从不会因为出身贫穷 或者因为自己是个粗人 而感到抱歉 |
[03:02] | Which is what I am. | 我就是这样的人 |
[03:09] | You know, in a sport where the friggin’ judges want you to be this.. | 你知道的 在运动界 他妈的评审都希望你是… |
[03:13] | Old-timey version of what a woman’s supposed to be. | 符合传统审美的女人 |
[03:21] | For being the first U.S. Woman | 我作为美国第一个 |
[03:25] | To land a triple Axel. | 完成转体三周半的女人 |
[03:30] | So fuck ’em. | 滚他们的吧 |
[04:01] | Diane! Lavona Harding. | 戴安娜! 我是拉沃娜·哈丁 |
[04:04] | I spoke with you on the phone. | 我们之前通过电话 |
[04:08] | Ya! | 是的! |
[04:13] | Just give me a minute okay? Very good. | 等我几分钟好吗? 非常好 |
[04:20] | Mrs. Harding. | 哈丁女士 |
[04:22] | Lavona. It’s Lavona. | 拉沃娜 叫我拉沃娜 |
[04:23] | I am so sorry. But there’s no smoking on the ice. | 不好意思 冰场内不允许吸烟 |
[04:26] | Oh well, I’ll smoke it quietly then. | 哦 好吧 那我就悄悄的吸 |
[04:32] | This here’s my daughter Tonya. | 这位是我的女儿塔尼娅 |
[04:34] | – Mrs. Harding. I told you on the phone. – I know what you told me. | – 哈丁女士 我在电话里已经说过了 – 我记得你跟我说的 |
[04:37] | Only you never seen her skate. | 但我想先让你亲眼看她滑冰 |
[04:38] | – I don’t train beginners. – All she does is talk about skating. | – 我不训练初学者 – 她整天都在说滑冰 |
[04:41] | All day, and night. I can’t make her shut up about it. | 没完没了 我根本没法让她闭嘴 |
[04:44] | So it’s easier for me to put her on ice if you know what I mean. | 所以我只能让她上场试试 这样我更省心 你明白我的意思吗? |
[04:47] | And we figure with the right training… | 我们觉得只要她训练得当 |
[04:48] | she can make the most of her gift like Ice Capades maybe one day or something. | 她就可以把天赋发挥到极致 就像”白雪溜冰团”那样的 |
[04:55] | How old are you, honey? | 你几岁了 亲爱的? |
[04:58] | Um… She’s a soft 4. | 差不多4岁了 |
[05:03] | She’s a very pretty girl. | 她是个非常漂亮的女孩 |
[05:05] | But I’m sorry. I don’t take on students this young. | 但是很抱歉 我不收这么年纪小的学生 |
[05:08] | Now if you’ll forgive me. I have a class waiting. | 就这样吧 失陪了 还有学生在等我 |
[05:14] | How do you feel? Is this good? | 你感觉怎么样? 还好吗? |
[05:19] | Go on. Skate. | 去吧 滑冰去 |
[05:46] | I mean 6 months later I win my first competition. | 六个月之后 我赢了我的第一场比赛 |
[05:50] | I was 4. Okay? I mean those bitches didn’t know what hit ’em. | 我当时才4岁 我觉得那些小屁孩根本不知道我的厉害 |
[06:02] | Wrong! | 错了 |
[06:04] | Ordinary. Nothing special there. | 太普通 没什么特色 |
[06:07] | Are you even trying? Cause there’s other places I’d fucking rather be. | 你尽力了么? 我在这陪你还不如去我自己想去的地方 |
[06:13] | Concentrate. | 集中精神 |
[06:14] | Call that a clean skate, for Christ sake? | 你这算干净利索吗 天啊? |
[06:17] | Could you not swear in front of the kids please, Lavona? | 你能不能别在孩子们面前说脏话 拉沃娜? |
[06:19] | I didn’t swear, you cunt. | 我没说脏话 婊子 |
[06:21] | Hey. Stop talking to her! Yeah. That girl is your enemy. | 嘿 不许和她说话!对 那女孩是你的敌人! |
[06:25] | You’re not here to make friends. | 你不是来这交朋友的 |
[06:29] | – Where do you think you are you going? – I have to go to the bathroom. | – 你现在是要去哪? -我要去洗手间 |
[06:31] | Don’t tell me what you have to do. | 别跟我说你必须做什么 |
[06:33] | I paid for you to skate. You’re gonna stay on the ice and skate. | 我花钱是让你来这里滑冰的 你就得给我待在冰上滑冰 |
[06:38] | Get over here. | 你给我过来 |
[06:42] | You gotta get off the ice sometime. You hear me? | 反正你迟早得出来 你听见了没有? |
[06:51] | I’ll be right here waiting. | 我就在这等着你 |
[07:03] | Oh shit! | 该死的! |
[07:15] | Skate wet. | 那就边尿边滑! |
[07:16] | To hear her tell it, I would operate on her daily without anesthesia. | 要听她给你讲 那得夸张到我每天都会不给她打麻药就给她做手术一样 |
[07:20] | So this one fuckin’ time. | 就他妈那么一次 |
[07:23] | I hit her one time, with a hairbrush. You’re terrible, scum sucking, loser! | 那次我用梳子打她 你这个狗屁混球 失败者! |
[07:30] | What? A child sometimes wants to be corrected. | 看什么? 孩子有时候是需要人管教的 |
[07:34] | Answer me when I talk to you. | 我跟你说话的时候要回答我 |
[07:36] | When I felt this, I gave her criticism. Stop that. | 我有这种感觉的时候 就会批评她 别那样! |
[07:39] | The thing about Tonya was, she skated better when she was enraged. | 塔尼娅这人就是 她只有暴怒的时候她才能滑得更好 |
[07:43] | If there was no you can’t do it type of thing, | 只有你刺激她 |
[07:48] | she wouldn’t do it. | 她才能做好 |
[07:50] | On the ice, I was there to inspire her. Off the ice… | 在冰上 我只是在那里激励她 不在冰上的时候… |
[07:54] | She was a happy, well adjusted girl. | 她是一个开心 正常的女孩 |
[07:57] | Clean shot, Tonnie. | 这枪漂亮 塔尼 |
[07:58] | I know it. I was aiming for her eyes like you said. | 我知道啊 你教我瞄准眼睛的 |
[08:02] | Otherwise I could’ve got her probably. | 要不然 我可能就打死它了 |
[08:04] | No sense in shooting a bunny if you shoot half the meat off her. | 打兔子的时候把一半肉都打掉了就没意义了 |
[08:08] | When I’m older I’m gonna work in an office and have a deadline. | 我长大之后 就会在办公室里工作 还有最后期限什么的 |
[08:12] | – I thought you wanted to do ice capades. – I can do both. | – 我以为你要在冰上跳舞呢 – 我两样都可以做啊 |
[08:16] | Yesterday mom made me wear my skating costume to school. | 昨天妈妈让我穿着滑冰服去学校了 |
[08:20] | The red one with the tassels. | 红色那件 底下有穗穗 |
[08:22] | Everyone made fun of me. | 大家都嘲笑我 |
[08:25] | Why’d she do that? | 她为什么那么做 |
[08:26] | Cause they were taking school pictures, they said | 因为他们说学校要拍照片 |
[08:28] | we could use the samples for competitions. | 我们以后可以用那照片当报名比赛的样片 |
[08:32] | I told mom that Margie Sussman called us white trash. | 我告诉妈妈 玛姬·萨斯曼管我们叫白人垃圾 |
[08:36] | Mom told me “Spit in her milk!” | 妈妈让我“往她的牛奶里吐口水!” |
[08:39] | I hope you didn’t do that. | 我希望你没那么做 |
[08:41] | Not yet… | 暂时还没… |
[08:46] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗? |
[08:52] | I guess. Do you? | 我觉得是的 你呢? |
[08:58] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:00] | Like you love me? | 就像爱我一样? |
[09:01] | Nope. | 才不是 |
[09:05] | Good Tonnie. But check out sooner. | 好的 塔尼 但是出来要更快些 |
[09:07] | What does she need a fucking fur coat for? I don’t have a fucking fur coat. | 她为什么他妈的要穿毛皮大衣? 我他妈的都没一件毛皮大衣 |
[09:12] | Because it’s not just about skating. The judges want figure skaters to be | 因为这不止是滑冰而已 评委们希望花样滑冰运动员都是 |
[09:15] | – Yeah. Rich, prissy, a-Holes – Well rounded. | – 是啊 希望他们是有钱 过分讲究的 混蛋们 – 要全面发展 |
[09:18] | – It’s a question of fitting in. – She’s 12 and she lands | – 这有助于她融入集体 – 她才12岁 就可以完成 |
[09:21] | fucking triples. She doesn’t fit in. She stands out. | 他妈的转体三周跳了 她才不要融入什么集体 她突出就行 |
[09:23] | She stands out because she looks like she chops wood every morning. | 她是突出的 她突出是因为 她看起来像每天早上起来砍柴的人 |
[09:28] | She does chop wood every morning. | 她每天早上是要砍柴啊 |
[09:30] | Lavona. Would you wanna work with me a little? | 拉沃娜 你就不能配合我一点吗? |
[09:32] | 23 students I train so I can coach Tonya full time. | 我收23个学生就是为了可以全天训练塔尼娅 |
[09:35] | Yeah, and I waitress full time to pay for your coaching. | 是啊 我给你全天做的服务员也是为了给你缴训练费啊 |
[09:37] | – Yes, but she’s not my child. – No she’s mine. And I’m not throwing | – 是啊 但是她不是我的孩子 – 是我的 但是我不会花钱 |
[09:40] | my money away so she can fit in with these little shits. | 让她融入那帮小兔崽子呢 |
[09:44] | You can dress up a pig however you want, you know what I’m saying? | 你要是给别的猪打扮 随便怎么弄 你明白我说的话吗? |
[09:46] | It’s not about fitting in. It’s about how she’s growing up. | 这不只是融入集体的问题 这事关她的成长 |
[09:50] | Lick my ass, Diane. She can do a fucking triple. | 舔我屁股吧 戴安娜 她可是可以做转体三周的人 |
[09:55] | Beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[10:01] | We didn’t have a lotta fun growing up. I mean.. | 我小时候没什么乐趣可言 我的意思是 |
[10:05] | We never went to you know, Disneyland or on trips. | 我们从没去过 那些什么 迪斯尼乐园 没去旅行过 |
[10:12] | If I wanted something, I had to come up with a way to get it. | 如果我想要什么 我必须自己想办法才能得到 |
[10:16] | What kind of coat is that? | 那是什么大衣啊? |
[10:23] | Go on! Get out! I thought you’d never leave! | 快啊!滚啊!我以为你永远都赖着不走了! |
[10:26] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:28] | – It’s not your fault, Tonnie. – Then take me with you. | – 不是你的错 塔尼 – 那就带我一起走 |
[10:33] | I’m gonna be working 12 hour night shifts. I can’t look after you. | 我要上12个小时的夜班 我没法照顾你 |
[10:36] | You could if you want to. | 你想办法的话就可以的 |
[10:38] | Talk on the phone. Everything’s gonna work out. | 我们可以打电话 一切都会好起来的 |
[10:45] | You gotta move now, honey. | 你要让开了 亲爱的 |
[10:48] | Tonnie, please. | 塔尼 拜托了 |
[10:54] | You’re not gonna leave me here… Daddy! | 你不会把我留在这儿的… 爸爸! |
[11:00] | Dad…? | 爸爸…? |
[11:03] | Take me with you! | 带我一起走! |
[11:16] | You’re in my way. | 你挡了老娘的路 |
[11:30] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[11:43] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:44] | We met at an ice rink where I was practicing. | 我们是在我训练的滑冰场认识的 |
[11:49] | I was 15. I was there 8 hours a day, skating. | 我那时候15岁 我每天在那滑冰8个小时 |
[11:54] | I don’t know what he was doing there. Hey! | 我不知道他在那儿干什么 嘿! |
[11:59] | I was young. | 我那时年轻 |
[12:01] | And I had no game whatsoever. | 也没见过什么世面 |
[12:05] | So… do you like food? | 你…想吃东西吗? |
[12:15] | Back then my step-Brother creepy Chris was living with us. | 那时候 我继父的儿子“可怕的克里斯”和我们住在一起 |
[12:21] | I remember Jeff and my’s first date. | 我还记得杰夫和我的第一次约会 |
[12:24] | Because I had creepy Chris | 因为那天我让“可怕的克里斯” |
[12:28] | arrested earlier that day. | 进了局子 |
[12:31] | Jeff did consult me regarding Tonya and asked me | 杰夫确实跟我聊过塔尼娅的事 他问我 |
[12:36] | “What do you think?” and I said, ‘go for it man.’ | “你觉得她怎么样?” 我回答说“喜欢就去追吧 兄弟” |
[12:40] | No. Not to be a bragger or anything but | 不 不是我吹牛还是怎样 |
[12:43] | had I told Jeff, “you could do better, man.” | 如果我告诉杰夫说“你可以找到更好的” |
[12:47] | No one would be talking about the two of them today. | 现在就不会有人谈论他俩的故事了 |
[12:52] | I mean I’ve never been a girly girl. | 我从来就不是那种小女生 |
[12:55] | Jeff was my first date ever. | 杰夫是我的第一个约会对象 |
[12:57] | And my mom came. | 我妈也来了 |
[13:03] | – Hi – Hi girl. | – 嗨 – 嗨 姑娘 |
[13:18] | You a gardener or a flower, John? | 你是园丁还是花朵? 约翰 |
[13:21] | It’s Jeff. | 我叫杰夫 |
[13:25] | In a relationship there’s a flower and a gardener. | 在一段关系中 一个人是花朵 另一个是园丁 |
[13:32] | Um, I don’t know. I mean I… | 呃 我不知道 我…… |
[13:35] | I never thought. | 我从来没想过 |
[13:38] | I’m a gardener who wants to be a flower. How fucked am I? | 我是一个想做花朵的园丁 多他妈倒霉啊我? |
[13:42] | This one can’t garden to save her life. | 她可做不成园丁 |
[13:44] | You’re gonna have to do all the gardening there fella. | 一切都要靠你了 小子 |
[13:46] | – Mom! – What? | – 妈妈! – 怎么了? |
[13:56] | You two fuck yet? | 你们俩上床了吗? |
[14:26] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:36] | My dad’s only been laid off a couple months now. | 我爸几个月前下岗了 |
[14:38] | So he stopped sending money. But, we had plenty of money before. | 所以他不给我们寄钱了 不过 我们之前很有钱 |
[14:41] | I have a fur coat and stuff. | 我有一件皮草大衣和一些东西 |
[14:45] | – Yeah? My family’s poor. – You know otherwise… | – 是吗?我家很穷 – 否则… |
[14:55] | You need me to tighten up before you reconnect. | 我先帮你拧紧 你再重新接上它 |
[15:08] | There you go. | 好了 |
[15:15] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[15:21] | So, um… | 所以 嗯… |
[15:25] | What are you gonna do now school’s done? | 现在不上学了 你要做些什么? |
[15:30] | Well, I do this job for the | 呃 我找了份 |
[15:33] | Association for retarded persons. | 在智力缺陷人士协会的工作 |
[15:37] | I mean, I’m not a retarded person. | 当然 我不是智障 |
[15:41] | I’m their driver which is cool. | 我是他们的司机 这挺好的 |
[15:44] | My dad was air force. | 我爸以前是空军 |
[15:48] | And uh, he died when I was young so | 呃 他在我小时候就去世了 所以 |
[15:51] | My college is paid for. | 我可以免费上大学 |
[15:55] | I dunno. | 但我不知道要不要去 |
[16:00] | My parents had me quit school so I can concentrate on skating. | 我父母让我退学 让我可以专心练滑冰 |
[16:05] | It’s like your superpower. | 这就像你的超能力 |
[16:07] | Fucking awesome what you can do. | 你滑的太他妈的厉害了 |
[16:38] | So um… | 那… |
[16:42] | What? You like me? | 你喜欢我吗? |
[16:49] | You are so fuckin’ pretty. | 你太漂亮了 |
[16:55] | No, I’m not! | 不 我没有! |
[17:03] | You are. | 你才好看 |
[17:21] | He was really sweet in the beginning. | 他一开始确实对我很好 |
[17:23] | He was a good kisser. He told me he loved me. | 他吻技很好 他说他爱我 |
[17:27] | And I believed him. – You are not having a conversation. | 我相信了他 – 你根本不是在跟我谈话 |
[17:31] | You are fucking yelling at me. | 你他妈的就是冲我喊 |
[17:33] | Fuck. | 操 |
[17:36] | But then… he started hitting me a few months in. | 但之后…几个月后他就开始打我 |
[17:41] | Then he’d say it’d never happen again. | 然后他说以后不会这样了 |
[17:44] | But I figured my mom hits me. | 但我想通了 妈妈也打我 |
[17:47] | She loves me. | 她是爱我的 |
[17:48] | And I thought it was my fault. | 于是我觉得都是我的错 |
[17:51] | That’s just what I knew. | 从小到大我都是这种想法 |
[17:58] | He’d say he was sorry. And things would be normal for a while | 他向我道歉后 日子会正常一段时间 |
[18:03] | – I’m sorry. – I know. | – 我错了 – 我知道 |
[18:06] | He was the first boy I ever loved. | 他是我爱过的第一个男孩 |
[18:12] | The only catch was he’d beat the living hell outta me. | 唯一的问题是 他一动手就把我打得痛揍一顿 |
[18:17] | And I thought it was my fault. | 我还觉得是自己的错 |
[18:22] | Nancy gets hit one time | 南希只挨了一次打 |
[18:25] | Why? Why? | 为什么?为什么? |
[18:28] | And the whole world shits. For me it was an all the time occurrence. | 全世界就气疯了 对我来说这只是家常便饭而已 |
[18:34] | I never hit her. That’s not me. | 我从没打过她 我不是那种人 |
[18:37] | I’m… I’m actually a pretty meek guy. | 我…我其实是个温和的人 |
[18:43] | She hit me though. Packed a wallop. | 不过她打我 她很有一套 |
[18:45] | Fired a gun at me too. | 还对我开过枪 |
[18:48] | This is bullshit. I never did this. | 放屁 我从没干过这种事 |
[18:52] | That comes later. We’re still happy now. | 这都是后来的事 我们目前为止还很幸福 |
[18:57] | I could see that shiner through your make up, you know? | 你化了妆我还是能看见你脸上的淤青 你知道吗? |
[19:00] | I fell on the ice yesterday. | 我昨天在冰上摔倒了 |
[19:02] | I don’t know, Tonnie. | 我不知道 塔尼 |
[19:04] | I would never be with someone who fuckin’ hit me. | 我可永远都不会和打我的人在一起 |
[19:07] | – You hit dad. – That’s different. | – 你打爸爸啊 – 那不一样 |
[19:10] | Anyway he said he was sorry. | 不管怎样 他已经承认错误了 |
[19:13] | Seriously though. You’re a dumb piece of shit who thinks she deserves to get hit. | 老实讲 你自己都觉得自己欠打 |
[19:18] | How’d I get that idea? | 你以为我为什么会这样? |
[19:23] | Maybe he should hit you. | 也许他就是该打你 |
[19:25] | Yeah. Maybe you’ll learn to keep your big mouth shut. Sure helps me out. | 对啊 也许这样你就能学学闭嘴 可真是帮了我大忙了 |
[19:36] | I’m supportive of this relationship, you hear me? | 我可是支持你们这段感情的 你听到了吗? |
[19:41] | – I gotta go to practice. – Hey! | – 我要去训练了 – 嘿! |
[19:45] | Kiss your mother goodbye. | 给你妈妈吻别 |
[21:37] | Up next is Tonya Hardings | 下一个是 塔尼娅·哈丁 |
[23:32] | – Emily Ann fell and scored higher. – Honey you are different. | – 艾米丽·安摔倒了 得分还比我高 – 亲爱的 你是与众不同的 |
[23:35] | I’m not dressing like a retarded tooth fairy. | 我才不要穿得像个弱智牙仙一样 |
[23:37] | The judges expect a conventional. | 评委偏爱传统的风格… |
[23:38] | – I don’t want to be conventional! – And your scores reflect that. | – 我才不想要传统的! – 你的分数反映了这一点 |
[23:40] | I did the triple Axel they’d have to give me my fucking scores. Sometimes I can! | 我完成了三周半他们就他妈的该给我分 有时候我可以! |
[23:53] | – It wasn’t my fault. – Nothing’s ever your fault. | – 不是我的错 – 你从来都没错 |
[23:56] | – I out-skated the other… – You skated like a graceless bull dyke! | – 我滑的比她们好… – 你滑得就像个粗野的女同性恋 |
[24:00] | I was embarrassed for you. | 我为你感到难堪 |
[24:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:08] | Your father’s not paying alimony ya know? | 你爸早就不给你付赡养费了你不知道吗? |
[24:10] | Every penny I make, every penny goes to your | 我赚的每一分钱 每一分钱都供你滑冰了 |
[24:13] | Skating. And you weren’t even fucking trying. | 而你他妈根本就没在努力 |
[24:16] | – I said I was sorry. – Don’t talk back to me. | – 我说了对不起 – 别跟我顶嘴 |
[24:21] | – Saying I’m sorry is not talkin’ back! – Oh. That supposed to be smart?! | – 道歉不是顶嘴! – 噢 你还想耍小聪明?! |
[24:25] | – Stop it! – You fucking ungrateful | – 停下来! – 妈的你这个忘恩负义的混账 |
[24:30] | – I didn’t roll my eyes at you. – You think I like working for you? | – 我没有对你翻白眼 – 我以为我愿意为你赚钱吗? |
[24:33] | – You selfish bitch? – You fucking crazy. | – 你个自私的婊子 – 你他妈的疯了吧 |
[24:36] | You fuck in that moustache, you’re gonna start paying rent. | 你都跟那小胡子上床了 你可以交房租了 |
[24:38] | I’m not paying for you to act like a whore and live off me for free! | 我可不想花钱养着你这骚货 还免费住我的房子! |
[24:42] | – I don’t wanna live with you any way. – You fucking whore. | – 反正我也不想和你住在一起 – 你个婊子 |
[25:17] | Oh, please! Show me a family that doesn’t have ups and downs. | 拜托!家家有本难念的经 |
[25:21] | Tonya needed to get away from her mom. | 塔尼娅想逃离她妈妈 |
[25:25] | So we got a place together. There wasn’t no more talk of college or air force. | 所以我们一起找了个地方 不再讨论空军啊 大学之类的话题 |
[25:30] | And I didn’t care. I wanted to take care of her. | 并且我并不在乎 我想照顾她 |
[25:35] | To protect her. | 保护她 |
[25:48] | Come here. Okay. | 过来 好了 |
[25:53] | Does it needs more tulle? | 要不要再加一点薄纱吗? |
[25:56] | I want it to look pretty. Tulle’s classy no? | 我想看起来美美的 薄纱很优雅 不是吗? |
[26:02] | You think any more bout getting your high school GED? | 你有没有想过 考一个高中同等学历证书吗? |
[26:06] | I don’t give a red hot shit about that anymore. | 我不在乎那件事了 |
[26:10] | – Well, I think you should look into it. – What about a bow in back? | -好吧 我觉得你需要考虑下了 -后面加个蝴蝶结怎么样? |
[26:23] | What if I’m not smart enough? | 如果我不够聪明怎么办? |
[26:27] | I ever tell you what I was most afraid of growing up? | 我有没有告诉过你 我是多么害怕长大吗? |
[26:31] | No. | 没有 |
[26:33] | Ohmys. | 怪物们 |
[26:34] | – Ohmys? – Yeah, you know like in the… | – 怪物们? – 是的 就像在 |
[26:38] | Wizard of oz when they say | 绿野仙踪中他们说 |
[26:40] | “Lions and tigers and bears! Oh my?” | “狮子老虎和熊 怪物” |
[26:45] | My brother convinced me that ohmys were gonna come | 我哥哥让我相信 怪物们半夜 |
[26:48] | In the middle of the night and eat me alive. | 会来把我生吞了 |
[26:52] | You were so fuckin’ dumb. | 你太笨了 |
[26:55] | And I got a high school diploma. | 可我拿到了高中文凭 |
[27:01] | Well, you’re gonna get a medal for your sewin’ alone. | 不错 你做的真棒 都可以得一个缝纫奖章了 |
[27:18] | Looking back, that was… | 看看后面 这是 |
[27:20] | Probably our happiest time. | 那可能是我们最开心的时候了 |
[27:23] | I’d make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. | 我做了花生酱和果冻三明治 |
[27:27] | And she’s go off to competitions. | 她去参加比赛 |
[27:29] | We had exactly the same interests. I mean, | 我们的兴趣完全相同 |
[27:34] | we both liked trucks and fixing cars up. | 我们都喜欢卡车和修理汽车 |
[27:41] | So. I just… thought it would last forever! | 所以 我以为会永远开心下去 |
[27:46] | – 4.9, 5.0. – This is fucking wrong, Diane. | -4.9,5.0 – 这简直荒唐 戴安娜 |
[27:51] | Tonya! Tonya! | 塔尼娅!塔尼娅! |
[27:58] | Hey! How do I get a fair shot here? | 嘿! 我怎样才能在这得到公平对待? |
[28:01] | Cause I’m up at 5 every morning working my ass off. | 因为我每天早上五点起来练的那么辛苦 |
[28:04] | Does someone wanna just tell me to my face you’re never gonna give me scores I deserve? | 有没有人要当面告诉我 我绝对拿不到自己应得的分数么? |
[28:09] | This is how it’s done. Some of these girls have paid their dues. | 规则就是这样 有些女孩平时训练的也很苦 |
[28:12] | I don’t give a shit! I out-Skated em today. | 我才不在乎呢! 我今天比她们滑的都好 |
[28:15] | We also judge on presentation. | 我们同样会根据整体效果打分 |
[28:20] | Well you know what? | 那好 你知道吗? |
[28:22] | If you can come up with $5000 for a costume for me then I won’t have to make one. | 如果你能掏钱给我买一件5000美元的衣服 我就不需要自己做一件了 |
[28:27] | Till then, just stay out of my face. | 要不然 你就离我远一点 |
[28:29] | Maybe you’re just not as good as you think. | 或许 你不如你自己想象中的那么优秀 |
[28:31] | Maybe you need to pick another sport. | 或许你应该选择别的运动 |
[28:35] | Suck my dick! | 来舔我老二吧! |
[28:37] | This is fuckin’ rigged! | 这他妈的是黑幕! |
[28:58] | Do you really think your scores will improve now that you told them to… | 你现在真的认为你那样跟他们说话就能提高分数么 |
[29:05] | If you dressed appropriately maybe they’d score you appropriately. | 如果你穿的合适点 或许他们会给你合适的分 |
[29:08] | I dressed pretty! | 我穿的很好! |
[29:11] | God, you don’t like the way I dress or talk or any of my music. | 天呐 你不喜欢我的衣服 我的说话方式 我选的任何音乐 |
[29:14] | It’s like you just want me to be an entirely different person! | 这就像你让我想让我成为一个完全不一样的人! |
[29:17] | I want you to be a better competitor. | 我想让你成为更好的选手 |
[29:20] | Otherwise I’m wasting my time. | 不然我就是在浪费我的时间 |
[29:24] | Well then you’re wasting your time! Cause you know what? | 那好 你就是在浪费时间! |
[29:26] | Doddie Teachman wants to be my coach anyways! You’re fucking fired, Diane! | 反正多迪·提彻曼想当我的教练!我他妈的把你炒了 戴安娜! |
[29:44] | That wasn’t my fault. | 那不是我的错 |
[29:47] | Unless puberty is my fault. | 除非青春期是我的错 |
[29:50] | To be fair, Jeff did love her. He really loved her. Like… | 说句公道话 杰夫是爱她的 他真的很爱她 |
[29:55] | I remember a time when he took her to a Richard Marks concert. | 我记得有一次他带她去理查德·马克斯的音乐会 |
[29:59] | That’s when I knew shit was serious. | 那时候我就知道这家伙是认真的 |
[30:04] | You do dumb things when you’re young. | 你年轻时 做了傻事 |
[30:08] | Like marrying Jeff. | 比如嫁给杰夫 |
[30:28] | The wedding was nice. | 婚礼还不错 |
[30:31] | It made sense at the time. | 当时看来很合理 |
[30:34] | I mean. I could have insurance. Good benefits all around. | 我是说 我能有保险 好的福利 |
[30:39] | I mean, he had a car. | 我是说 他有辆车 |
[30:41] | Plus I was doing 6 hours a day of practice | 另外我每天练习6个小时 |
[30:45] | and competitions while I worked at a hardware store. | 参加比赛 当时我还在五金店工作 |
[30:49] | And I ran a forklift, and a drill press and I did welding. | 开了铲车 钻床 做焊接 |
[30:54] | But now… | 但是现在 |
[30:56] | Now I could just skate like | 现在我可以 |
[31:00] | All the other girls. | 像别的女孩一样只滑冰了 |
[31:19] | I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[31:24] | Marrying the first idiot who says you’re pretty. | 嫁给了第一个说你很漂亮的大白痴 |
[31:29] | You fuck dumb. You don’t marry dumb. | 你跟白痴上床就够了 不能嫁给他 |
[31:42] | Most people don’t even understand how insanely | 很多人都不知道 |
[31:45] | difficult it is to attempt a triple Axel. | 尝试外三周半跳有多么困难 |
[31:48] | There’s a reason no one was trying it. | 没人尝试是有原因的 |
[31:51] | You skate backward and then take off from a forward position on your left leg | 你向后滑 然后左腿向前起跳 |
[31:57] | and then somehow… | 然后不知怎么的… |
[31:58] | Fuckin’ hurl yourself blindly 3 and a 1/2 rotations like | 他妈的猛翻3周半 |
[32:01] | you’re light as shit which I’m telling you Tonya never was | 就像自己身轻如燕 我跟你说 塔尼娅可不轻 |
[32:03] | Land on the opposite foot on the back outside edge of a razor thin blade. | 用另一个脚冰刀刀片的边缘外侧着地 |
[32:09] | It’s that extra half rotation when you already did 3. | 就是你做了三周后那额外的半圈 |
[32:13] | That made us call Tonya the Charles Barkley of skating | 因此我们称塔尼娅为花滑界的查尔斯·巴克利 |
[32:19] | It was bad ass. | 那可是很厉害的 |
[32:22] | I don’t know if I can do this, Doddie. | 我不知道我能不能做到 多迪 |
[32:24] | I missed it in my last training. | 我上次训练的时候就失败了 |
[32:26] | Of course you can. You got this. | 当然你可以 你能做到 |
[32:29] | Hey, Tonya. | 嘿 塔尼娅 |
[32:31] | You suck. | 你这菜鸟 |
[32:35] | – The lice capades! – You know what.. | – 滑的真烂! -你知道 |
[32:37] | Oh. Here she comes. | 哦 她来了 |
[32:39] | No woman in the history of U.S. Figure skating has landed a triple Axel. | 美国的花滑历史上 都没有女子选手能做到外三周半跳 |
[32:43] | All those women who came before you, not 1 of them did it. | 你之前所有的女选手 都没人能做到 |
[32:45] | Ignore him. Hey, hey. The skating association doesn’t think you can do it. | 别理他 嘿 嘿 滑冰协会的人都觉得你做不到 |
[32:50] | “Trashy Tonya’ doesn’t belong.” Your own mother doesn’t think so. | 你可不是菜鸟塔尼娅 你自己的妈妈也不这么觉得 |
[32:55] | Now show them. | 现在让他们好好看看 |
[32:57] | Hey Tonya, hey! | 嘿 塔尼娅 嘿 |
[32:59] | Don’t listen to him! | 别听他的 |
[33:02] | You suck! You suck! | 滑的真烂 |
[33:07] | You suck! | 滑的真烂! |
[33:10] | You suck! | 滑的真烂! |
[33:17] | Here now is Tonya Harding. | 现在上场的是塔尼娅·哈丁 |
[33:19] | Second after the original program. Just 20 years old from Portland Oregon. | 编排动作之后排在第二位 现年20岁 来自波特兰俄勒冈 |
[33:23] | Great power. Great speed. Great athletic ability. | 一流的力量 一流的速度 一流的运动能力 |
[34:01] | And now the question is whether 3 moves into the program she will do a triple axle. | 现在问题是 第三个动作之后 她是否要做一个三周半跳呢 |
[34:07] | First a triple lutz. | 第一个动作 后内三周跳 |
[34:11] | Nicely done! | 动作漂亮 |
[34:13] | And now we will find out whether she’ll be the the 1st American | 现在我们让我们拭目以待 她是否是第一个 |
[34:17] | to attempt and complete a triple Axel jump. | 尝试并完成一个三周半转体的美国女运动员 |
[34:21] | We’ll know that here whether she tries or not | 她是否会尝试这一动作 答案即将揭晓 |
[34:27] | – Good girl! – Isn’t that great? | 好姑娘! 真是太棒了 |
[34:30] | – Yes! – Yeah! | 是的 是的 |
[34:51] | OMG! I mean it was… | 我的天 我想说这真是 |
[34:55] | Totally the most awesomest thing. | 最棒的事了 |
[34:59] | Cause leading up it, you’re like I can’t do it! I can’t. | 因为 就像你觉得 我做不到 做不到 |
[35:03] | And then Bam! I can. | 然后突然 嘭 我做到了 |
[35:06] | And all those people who said I couldn’t make it. Well fuck you. | 所有那些说我不能做到的人 去你们的 |
[35:11] | I did! I proved everyone wrong. | 我做到了 我证明了他们都错了 |
[35:53] | I was loved. | 我当时受人宠爱 |
[35:58] | I can’t describe how that felt. There. I mean, there was people standing up. | 我无法形容那种感受 有人站了起来 |
[36:04] | And I was just… For the first time, | 而我就像 第一次 |
[36:07] | I knew. I knew… I was the best figure skater in the world. | 我知道 我知道 我是世界上最棒的花样滑冰运动员 |
[36:14] | At one point in time. | 在那一刻我明白了这些 |
[36:23] | I’m sorry. Nobody ever really asks me about this anymore. | 对不起 已经很久没人问过我这个问题了 |
[36:33] | I was blind-Sided. | 我有些思想僵化 |
[36:40] | As soon as she got back from nationals | 她参加完全国赛回来的时候 |
[36:43] | she was an entirely different person. | 已经完全变了一个人 |
[36:45] | And that person didn’t want old Jeff no more. | 她再也不喜欢杰夫了 |
[36:51] | Where the fuck are my dove bars? | 我要的巧克力棒在哪? |
[36:54] | We can’t afford em. Eskimo pie is just as good. | 那个太贵了 巧克力雪糕也挺好的 |
[36:57] | I’m America’s best figure skater! I don’t want Eskimo pies. I want a… | 我可是美国最好的花样滑冰运动员!我不想吃雪糕 我想 |
[37:01] | Jesus! When was the last time you even showered? I just want a fuckin’ dove bar! | 我的妈呀!你上次是什么时候洗的澡?我只想吃巧克力棒 |
[37:14] | – After the triple everything changed. – After the triple everything changed. | 完成了三周半转体之后一切都变了 一切都变了 |
[37:19] | The Jeff I fell in love with was gone. | 我深爱过的那个杰夫不复存在了 |
[37:23] | If I got up in the morning, I got hit. | 早上起床 我会被打 |
[37:26] | If I took a shit, I got hit. | 我上厕所 也会被打 |
[37:29] | He didn’t need a reason anymore is what I am saying. | 他无缘无故就打我 |
[37:32] | And I just had enough. You know… | 我已经受够了 |
[37:36] | My whole entire life I been told | 我这辈子 总会有人跟我说 |
[37:39] | I wouldn’t amount to anything. | 我什么也做不成 |
[37:42] | You know what! Maybe I would. | 我告诉你 也许我就是可以做到 |
[37:53] | Suddenly Kristi & Nancy were coming in 2nd & 3rd. | 转眼间 克丽斯蒂和南希·克里根成了亚军和季军 |
[37:57] | Tonya was coming at 2nd at world championships & winning skate America. | 然后塔尼娅拿了世锦赛亚军 还拿了国际花样滑冰大赛美国站的冠军 |
[38:02] | Fuck him! I’m skating better than ever. | 去他妈的!我是最强的 |
[38:04] | So the skating community the feeling was like, | 因此当时花样滑冰界的反应是 |
[38:06] | Oh my god. What the fuck! | 我的天啊!什么情况 |
[38:10] | This is our skating champion? | 这就是花样滑冰冠军? |
[38:18] | Tonya did the triple Axel no one else could or even had the balls to try. | 塔尼娅完成了三周半跳 这是没有人能做到的 甚至他们连尝试的勇气都没有 |
[38:23] | Tonya Harding wasn’t the image… | 塔尼娅不是什么完美的形象… |
[38:25] | Could I interrupt with a quick word about Nancy kerrigan? It’ll just take a sec. | 我能打断一下吗?我想讲一点关于南希·克里根事 |
[38:29] | Nancy and I were friends. Okay? | 南希和我是朋友 |
[38:33] | We were roommates sometimes on the road. | 有时候出去比赛的时候 我们还住一间 |
[38:36] | But the press wanted Nancy to be the Princess | 但是媒体想把她塑造成女王形象 |
[38:39] | And me to be the pile of crap… to sale papers. | 而把我贬低的什么都不是 就是为了提高报纸销量 |
[38:45] | I mean what kind of friggin’ person would bashes in their friend’s knee? | 我想说 猛击朋友的膝盖啊 那会是多可怕的人啊 |
[38:51] | Who would do that to a friend? | 什么样的人才会这样对自己的朋友? |
[38:55] | This is bullshit! | 真是扯淡 |
[38:56] | You gave her everything you have and | 你把一切都给了她 |
[38:59] | this is how she treats you? | 她就是这样对你的? |
[39:01] | – Tell her that! – Why are you being such a bitch? | – 你就这样和她说!-为什么你能这么贱? |
[39:03] | – You’re acting completely different Tonya. – I am different | – 塔尼娅 你变了 – 是的 我确实变了 |
[39:06] | Everything’s different Jeff. People actually smile at me now. | 杰夫 一切都变了 人们现在都对我笑了 |
[39:10] | – What she’s saying? – People smile at her now. | – 她在说什么?-人们现在对她笑了 |
[39:13] | People smile at? How could you file a restraining order on me? | 对着她笑?你怎么能对我申请限制令呢? |
[39:17] | They showed up at work in front of everybody Tonya. | 他们出现在我工作的地方 当着每个人的面 |
[39:19] | Yeah, I filed a restraining order so I wouldn’t have to look at your face! | 是 我申请了限制令 这样我就不用再看到你的脸了 |
[39:27] | She hung up! | 她挂了 |
[39:29] | – No she didn’t! – I’m calling her back! | – 不 她不会这样吧 -我会打回去的 |
[39:32] | Mrs. Eckardt? Do you mind dialing that number back? | 埃克哈特夫人 你介意重拨一下电话吗? |
[39:35] | – Local Ma. – Okkie, dokkie. | 好的 没问题 |
[39:41] | Shit. Answer the phone. | 该死的 接电话啊 |
[39:44] | – Tonya. – Fuck you! | – 塔尼娅 – 你妈的 |
[39:47] | What’s she sayin’ now? | 她现在说什么了? |
[39:51] | – Just one more time, Mrs. Eckhardt! – Mom, just help us out. | – 就再拨一次 埃克哈特夫人!- 妈 就帮个忙 |
[39:57] | – I said, fuck you! – Don’t! | – 我说了 去你妈的 – 别! |
[40:01] | – Did she? – We’re going to sun valley. Lets go. | 她回你了吗? – 我们去太阳谷 走吧 |
[40:10] | You’re not gonna let her have the last word, man? No way. | 你不会是让她说分手吧?大哥 这不可能 |
[40:13] | None of my women get the last word. | 我不会让女人把我甩了的 |
[40:15] | I’m going to sun valley! She’ll be there for | 我要去太阳谷! 她在那里 |
[40:17] | a competition. I’ll get the last word! | 参加一个比赛 我会把她甩了 |
[40:19] | – I’m the man! – We’re the man! | -我可是男人!- 对 我们是男人! |
[40:31] | I have been a co op specialist in Switzerland and Europe. | 我在瑞士 也在欧洲当过谈判专家 |
[40:34] | Hostage retrieval is my area of expertise. I’m telling you. We’re in, then we’re out. | 解救人质是我的专业技能 我想告诉你的是我们进去就出来 |
[40:39] | Mind control may be necessary. Which I’ve been practicing in Kenya, Korea. | 必要时可以精神控制 这我在肯尼亚和韩国试过 |
[40:43] | When traveling internationally I’m resourceful as a lizard. | 当过去国际旅行的时候 我像蜥蜴一样足智多谋 |
[40:47] | My skills have been honed by years of infiltrating underground organizations. | 我的技能是多年渗透入地下组织磨练出来的 |
[40:51] | We blend and we disappear. | 先是融入他们 然后消失 |
[40:54] | Under no circumstances do we create a cause scene. | 在任何情况下我们都不引起混乱 |
[40:58] | Tonya! No.. | 塔尼娅!不行 |
[41:02] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[41:14] | I liked being married. | 我喜欢结婚的感觉 |
[41:16] | Just not to him. | 但是绝对不是嫁给他 |
[41:20] | He was calling all the time saying | 他总是打给我 |
[41:23] | “I’ve been to therapy. I love you. We belong together. Take me back.” | 说他去心理治疗了 说他还爱我 说我们应该在一起 |
[41:28] | I wanted to be loved. | 我渴望被爱 |
[41:35] | I hoped it would work. | 我希望这次能行 |
[41:42] | So I went back. | 所以我回去了 |
[41:46] | The second we were back together, | 我们一复合 |
[41:49] | everything went to shit. | 所有事情都变得很糟糕了 |
[41:51] | The closer the Olympics got the worse my skating got. | 奥运会越来越近 可我滑得也越来越差 |
[41:54] | It was like a nightmare. Or a freaking curse. | 就像是一场噩梦 或者说是该死的诅咒 |
[41:57] | But I still believed I knew I was gonna do it. | 但是我仍然坚信 我可以做到 |
[42:15] | I would be the first and only woman | 我将会成为有史以来第一位 也是唯一一位 |
[42:19] | To do the triple axle in the Olympics. My whole life | 在奥运会完成三圈半跳的女选手 我这一辈子 |
[42:23] | was leading to this one moment! | 都是在为那一时刻准备着 |
[42:29] | Visualize the triple when you’re in the lay back. | 弓身旋转的时候 想象一下三圈半跳的动作 |
[42:32] | This is everything you’ve been working for. | 这就是你为之奋斗的目标 |
[42:33] | Yeah. I fuckin’ got it, Doddie. | 是的 我一定能完成的 多迪 |
[42:36] | She was 1st in the United States in 1991. She was 2nd in the world in 1991. | 她是1991年全美赛区的第一名 同时在1991年世界排名第二 |
[42:43] | 3rd in nationals in Orlando. She arrived late for | 奥兰多全国赛的第三名 她迟到了 |
[42:46] | these games & missed the opening ceremony entirely. | 因此完全错过了开幕式 |
[42:49] | Here is Tonya Harding. | 有请塔尼娅·哈丁 |
[43:13] | Now her opening move, a lay back spin is unique. | 现在是她的开场动作 非常奇特的弓身转 |
[43:16] | Because you’re dizzy from the spins. And her next jump, the triple Axel | 这转动让你感到眩晕 她的下一个跳跃是三周半跳 |
[43:20] | is the most difficult jump being performed in the ladies event. | 女子花滑比赛中难度最大的一个动作 |
[43:26] | And this is so exciting. | 这真是让人兴奋 |
[43:28] | No woman has attempted and completed a triple Axel in Olympic competition. | 没有任何一位女性在奥运会上尝试并完成三周半跳 |
[43:33] | Tonya Harding could make history. Right… here. | 塔尼娅·哈丁将会书写历史 就现在 |
[43:39] | So I’d broken off my skate blade… | 是这样的 我弄坏了我的冰刀 |
[43:42] | 2 days before in practice. And they put it back on a little off. | 就在两天前练习的时候 我们装回去之后还是有点怪怪的 |
[43:47] | So all my landings were off. | 所以我的每一次落地都是惨不忍睹的 |
[43:52] | All of them. | 所有的 |
[43:54] | I mean, that wasn’t my fault. | 我想说的是 这并不是我的错 |
[44:10] | So, I come in 4th behind Nancy. | 所以 我排在南希的后面 拿了第四 |
[44:15] | And. I mean, I was really happy with that! | 然后 我想说我已经很开心了 |
[44:19] | It was awesome. | 挺不错的了 |
[44:23] | It just wasn’t fucking wasn’t fair. | 就是他妈的有点不公平 |
[44:45] | This next part. I mean… | 接下来的这部分 我想说… |
[44:53] | Not true. | 不是真的 |
[44:55] | I never said that, I never even said that. You’re full of shit. | 我没这样说过 我根本没这样说过 你就是满口胡言 |
[45:00] | Tonya. | 塔尼娅 |
[45:02] | – Tonya get in the house. – I’m not going inside with you. | – 先进屋 – 我才不要和你进屋 |
[45:06] | Why would I go inside with you? | 为什么我要和你进屋? |
[45:08] | Don’t you fucking touch me. I swear to god. | 你他妈的别碰我 我发誓 |
[45:22] | Things got out of hand. | 完全失控了 |
[45:26] | I mean… we couldn’t be in the same house together. | 我们根本无法同在一个屋檐下 |
[45:34] | I mean I was filing restraining orders. | 然后我就申请了限制令 |
[45:38] | You name it. | 各种办法都用过了 |
[45:40] | Finally, I divorced him. | 最终我和他离婚了 |
[46:45] | Missing something? | 落了东西 |
[46:48] | Jesus. Fuck. | 去他妈的 |
[46:54] | I have your bag. C’mon open the door. | 你的包落在我这了 快把门打开 |
[46:56] | – I have your bag. – Jeff, you can’t be here. | – 你的包在我这 – 杰夫 你不能在这 |
[46:59] | Okay. You can’t be here. You can’t be within a hundred feet of me. | 听着 你不能在这 你不能在我100英尺之内 |
[47:02] | If you do not fuck off, I’m calling the cops, okay? | 如果你他妈的再不滚开我就叫警察 你听到没? |
[47:05] | Baby? | 亲爱的? |
[47:07] | – Fuck! Shit! – You fucking cunt! Fuck! | – 你他妈的!- 你个臭婊子! |
[47:12] | – Jeff, get that fuck out of my head. – Get the.. Hey! | – 杰夫 别对着我的头 给我… |
[47:15] | I’m gonna fucking kill you! | 我他妈的就想杀掉你! |
[47:16] | – Do you want me to do that? – You fucking kidding me? | – 想让我这么做吗? – 你他妈的是在开玩笑吗? |
[47:19] | – Do you want me to kill you? – You’re gonna put a… | – 你想让我杀了你吗? – 你是想… |
[47:21] | A fucking gun in my…? | 拿这该死的枪指着…? |
[47:22] | – Do you want me to kill myself? – Stop it! | 你是想让我自杀吗? – 别这样 |
[47:24] | – Which is it? – Stop it. | – 你选哪个? – 给我住手 |
[47:25] | – You… – Jeff, I’m fucking serious. I am serious. | – 你… – 杰夫 我他妈是认真的 |
[47:28] | – Give me the fucking gun! – I’ll fucking kill you. | – 把这该死的枪给我! – 我要把你杀了 |
[47:31] | – This is not a fucking joke! – You don’t need your fucking purse. | – 这不是开玩笑! – 你不需要该死的钱包 |
[47:33] | You don’t need anybody. | 你不需要任何人 |
[47:34] | – You need me! – Okay. | – 你需要我!- 好吧 |
[47:36] | – All right. That’s it. – Okay. | – 好吧! 就是这样 – 好吧 |
[47:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:39] | Just put down the gun. Put down the fucking gun. | 把枪放下 快放下该死的枪 |
[47:42] | Jeff? | 杰夫? |
[47:43] | Fucking, stop it! Give me the gun! | 妈的 住手!把枪给我! |
[47:46] | Give me the fucking gun. | 快他妈把枪给我 |
[47:56] | Oh, fuck! | 哦 妈的! |
[48:01] | Fuck! | 妈的! |
[48:03] | Shit! | 该死! |
[48:04] | – Hey. – Jeff! | – 嘿 – 杰夫? |
[48:06] | Jeff. | 杰夫 |
[48:10] | Stand back! I said stand back! | 退后! 我让你退后! |
[48:12] | – Are you kidding? – Everything is fine! | – 你在开玩笑么? – 我们没事! |
[48:14] | A loaded gun. What the fuck? | 一把上膛的枪 你他妈在搞什么? |
[48:16] | Sorry. Get in the car. | 对不起 上车 |
[48:23] | Yep. Everything is fine. | 是的 没事 |
[48:30] | What the fuck? | 搞什么? |
[48:42] | Shit! Fuck! | 该死!妈的! |
[48:45] | Goddammit! | 该死! |
[48:48] | Pull over. | 靠边停车 |
[48:56] | Fuck! | 妈的! |
[48:57] | Fuck you fucking bitch! Look what you made me fucking do! | 你这个该死的婊子 看你逼我做了些什么! |
[49:01] | I’ll fucking kill you if you say anything! | 如果你告发我我他妈就杀了你 |
[49:08] | Fuck! | 妈的! |
[49:18] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[49:24] | I’m gonna need you to get out of the car.. | 请下车配合我们工作 |
[49:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[49:38] | Didn’t say a thing about the blood! | 根本没问脸上的血是怎么回事 |
[49:39] | Open the trunk, please. | 请打开后备箱 |
[49:41] | Took 2 guns outta the truck and alcohol. | 拿走了车上的两把枪还有酒 |
[49:45] | And then just leaves me there with him. | 然后就让我和他一起走了 |
[49:51] | Which is why I don’t trust the authorities. | 这就是我从不相信那些警察 |
[49:54] | Or anyone. | 或者任何人的原因 |
[49:56] | Jeff can talk his way out of anything. | 杰夫凭借他的花言巧语可以逃过一切 |
[50:00] | Never talk to him. | 永远不要和他说话 |
[50:03] | Well my story line is disappearing right now. What the fuck! | 我的故事线现在就要结束了 他妈的搞什么 |
[50:09] | When you come in 4th at the Olympics, | 当你在奥运会上得第四名的时候 |
[50:12] | you don’t get endorsement deals. | 就没有多少人找你代言了 |
[50:15] | You get the 6 A.M. Shift at spud city. | 你只有早晨六点在快餐店上早班 |
[50:18] | Where’s my fucking smoke? | 我该死的烟在哪? |
[50:51] | You look well. | 你看起来还不错 |
[50:54] | I look like someone who had a way outta this shit and fucked it up. | 我看起来糟透了 我搞砸了我的生活 |
[50:59] | – I was being polite. – I know. | – 我就是客气一下 – 我知道 |
[51:07] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[51:09] | Well… | 嗯… |
[51:12] | My skating career’s over. | 我的滑冰生涯结束了 |
[51:13] | And I have no savings… | 我也没有积蓄 |
[51:18] | I ended up a waitress just like my mom. | 最后像我妈一样沦落成了服务员 |
[51:22] | But on the plus side I’m unskilled, so. | 而且还不熟练 |
[51:30] | The Olympic committee announced today that the next Olympics are going to be… | 奥组委今天宣布下届奥运会 |
[51:34] | 2 years instead of 4. | 不是四年后 而是两年后 |
[51:44] | No heavy metal. Lose the blue nail Polish. | 别听重金属乐 把蓝色指甲油擦掉 |
[51:51] | I’m too outta shape. | 我的身材已经走形了 |
[51:56] | Pear is a shape. | 梨形也是种身材啊 |
[52:11] | The world’s giving you a 2nd chance. I know you don’t believe in them but I do. | 这个世界给了你第二次机会 我知道你不相信这个 但是我相信 |
[52:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:51] | This is how rocky trained when he had to fight the Russian. And it worked! | 洛奇就是这样训练才打败俄国人的 还很管用呢(详见电影《洛奇》) |
[52:57] | She actually did this. | 她真的做到了 |
[53:11] | And this. | 还有这个也做到了 |
[53:22] | And this.. | 还有这个 |
[53:42] | It’s OK Tonya. You will… | 没关系 塔尼娅 你会… |
[53:44] | Hey excuse me. Sir? Excuse me. | 嘿 不好意思 先生 你好 |
[53:47] | Sir? Excuse me? Sir, can I…? | 先生?你好 先生 我可以… |
[53:52] | Can I just, can I talk to you for a second? About my score… | 我可以跟您说一会话吗?关于我的成绩… |
[53:58] | Happy to. | 乐意至极 |
[54:07] | I know that you guys don’t like me. But… | 我知道你们不喜欢我 但是 |
[54:13] | – I’m landing all my jumps out there. – Tonya. | – 我的落地动作都很稳啊 – 塔尼娅 |
[54:18] | It’s never been entirely about the skating. | 分数也不是全取决于滑冰技术的 |
[54:22] | I’ll deny I ever said it honey, but you’re just not the image that we want to portray. | 我不会承认我说过以下的话 但是你不是我们想树立的那个选手形象 |
[54:30] | You’re representing our country, for fuck’s sake. | 你他妈可是要代表我们的国家啊 |
[54:32] | We need to see a wholesome American family. And you… | 我们需要的是一个有圆满和谐家庭的选手 可你… |
[54:39] | You just refuse to play along. | 你就是不愿意配合 |
[54:44] | I don’t have a wholesome American family. | 我没有健全的家庭 |
[54:50] | Why can’t it just be about the skating? | 为什么不能只看滑冰呢? |
[54:56] | They want a wholesome American family? | 他们想要个健全的美国家庭? |
[54:59] | – Fuck you! Gimme that. – Well. It’s not gonna be easy.. | – 去你妈的 给我 – 这可不会很容易 |
[55:03] | But I could pull that outta my ass. | 但是我也可以全力以赴去争取一下 |
[55:10] | Shit! | 该死! |
[55:16] | I know you don’t expect me to wait on you. | 我知道你不会盼着我给你服务吧? |
[55:21] | No. I don’t expect a thing, mom. | 没有 压根没想过 妈妈 |
[55:24] | Well aren’t you a little hot house flower? | 那你还真是贴心啊 |
[55:29] | Don’t know if you heard I’m training for the Olympics. | 不知道你有没有听说 我在为奥运会训练 |
[55:34] | – So what do you want? Money? – God… No. I just wanted to see you. | – 所以你想要什么?钱吗? – 天哪 不 我只是想看看你 |
[55:41] | You’re a taker. Every cent I made went to your skating and you took it. | 你就是个索命鬼 我赚的每一分钱都给你拿去滑冰了 |
[55:45] | What do you want? | 你到底想要什么? |
[55:47] | Jesus! | 天哪! |
[55:51] | Well this was a stupid fucking idea.. | 这就是个愚蠢至极的主意 |
[55:55] | Was anything I ever did good enough for you? | 但是我从小到大做的哪件事情你满意过? |
[55:59] | You were soft. | 你很软弱 |
[56:02] | – At three? – I made you a fighter. | – 你说我三岁的时候么? – 是我让你成为了一个战士 |
[56:05] | – You never had a chance… – You fucked with my head. | – 要不是我… – 你他妈把我搞懵了 |
[56:08] | You made me think I could skate best when my life was shit. | 当我生活一团糟的时候你让我相信我是最好的滑冰选手 |
[56:10] | And now my life is shit. You made that fucking real for me. I don’t want that! | 现在我的生活一团糟了 是你把事情搞成这样的 我根本不想 |
[56:15] | You would’ve picked it in a heartbeat! You should be thanking me. Not blaming me. | 你自己也会选滑冰这条路的 你应该感谢我 而不是指责我 |
[56:27] | Did you…? | 你… |
[56:31] | I mean when I was a kid, did you ever love me? Or anything? | 我是说 我的小时候 你爱过我吗?或者对我有过感情吗? |
[56:38] | You think Sonia Henie’s mother loved her? | 你觉得索尼娅·赫涅的妈妈爱过她吗? |
[56:42] | Poor fuckin’ you. I didn’t stay home making apple brown Bettys. | 你真他妈的可悲 我没有在家给你做什么苹果千层酥 |
[56:46] | No, I made you a champion! | 我让你成为了冠军! |
[56:50] | Knowing you’d hate me for it. That’s the sacrifice a mother makes. | 就知道你会因此恨我 这就是母亲作出的牺牲 |
[56:53] | I wish I had a mother like me. Instead of nice. | 我倒是希望我有一个像我一样的母亲 而不是温柔的母亲 |
[56:56] | Nice gets you shit. | 温柔有屁用 |
[56:58] | I didn’t like my mother either. So what? I fucking gave you a gift. | 我也不喜欢我的妈妈 又怎样?我还给你一项天赋呢 |
[57:04] | You cursed me. | 你就是我的梦魇 |
[57:13] | – You are a monster! – Spilled milk, baby. | – 你真是个魔鬼 – 覆水难收 宝贝 |
[57:21] | Jeff, are you down here? Oh Jeff? | 杰夫 你在下面吗?杰夫? |
[57:24] | I was pretty surprised when Tonya called me. | 塔尼娅打给我的时候 我有点吃惊 |
[57:29] | But she said | 但是她说 |
[57:31] | I don’t think I can make it to the Olympics without you. | 没有你 我没办法进奥运会 |
[57:37] | I admit it. A part of me still thought that the sun rose and set with her. | 我承认 我还想着和她朝夕相处的日子 |
[57:43] | Might wanted her to look at me like the way she used to. I just wanted to hold on. | 想让她像以前一样看我 我只想一切都和以前一样 |
[57:52] | I figured it was just for 3 weeks. And the second | 我当时想只要撑过三周 |
[57:55] | I made the team I was gonna dump his ass. | 在我入选奥运备战队伍之后就马上甩了他 |
[57:58] | But… | 但是… |
[58:01] | Before I could think too much on that, | 我还没来得及细想那件事 |
[58:05] | I mean, it’s what you all came for folks! | 你们不就是为了那件事来的吗! |
[58:09] | The fucking incident. | 那个该死的事故 |
[58:13] | The incident. | 那起事故 |
[58:19] | The incident. | 那起事故 |
[58:21] | The fucking incident! | 该死的事故! |
[58:25] | Everyone remembers the incident differently and that’s a fact. | 每个人对这场事故的回忆都有出入 这是真的 |
[58:30] | Some people honest to god remember Tonya whacking Nancy herself. | 有人发誓说看到过塔尼娅狠狠地打南希 |
[58:39] | I never talked about how it went down except to the FBI. | 我只对联邦调查局说过发生了什么 |
[58:43] | The press got everything wrong. | 媒体报道的一切都是错的 |
[58:46] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[58:47] | I’m with the Canton County Sheriff’s office. | 我来自坎顿县治安官办公室 |
[58:50] | I’m gonna need to talk with you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[58:51] | – Goddammit, Jeff what’d you do? – I’ve received a death threat. | – 该死 杰夫你做了什么? – 我收到了一封死亡威胁 |
[58:56] | – From Jeff? – Against you. | – 来自杰夫? – 是针对你的 |
[58:59] | – What the fuck? – What did they say exactly? | – 搞什么? – 具体是怎么说的 |
[59:08] | If Harding skates today, she’ll get a bullet in the back. | 如果哈丁今天上场 那么她就会挨一颗子弹 |
[59:13] | – What the fuck? – How seriously should we take this? | – 怎么回事? – 我们应该严肃对待这个威胁么? |
[59:16] | Righte? I mean, girl skaters at this level… | 是啊 这种水平的女滑冰运动员 |
[59:19] | They’re always messing with each others with the… | 她们总是背地里给别人添乱 |
[59:21] | costumes, with each skate blades | 弄坏服装 尤其是冰刃 |
[59:24] | – I never knew that. – Yeah, | – 我不了解这情况? – 对啊 |
[59:26] | it’s a thing. | 确有其事 |
[59:27] | Well the point is this is a large venue and we can’t protect you. | 可关键是 这可是个大型体育场 我们无法保护你 |
[59:40] | In the end she’s too freaked out to skate. | 最后 她过度害怕 不敢上场了 |
[59:42] | It screwed with her head for a long time. | 这困扰了她很久 |
[59:46] | And. It got me thinking. | 而且 我开始思考 |
[59:48] | Which isn’t always my strength. | 虽然我并不擅长思考 |
[59:54] | What if I do the same thing… to Nancy Kerrigan? | 如果也对南希·克里根用这招呢 |
[59:57] | Only by before the Nationals? | 就在全国锦标赛之前下手 |
[59:59] | – Yeah, it sort of even the playing field. – Right. | -对 这才公平嘛 -没错 |
[1:00:02] | I wouldn’t be the first guy to cheat at figure skating. | 反正我也不是第一个在花样滑冰上弄虚作假的人 |
[1:00:06] | A lot of the judges are corrupted. | 很多裁判都受贿 |
[1:00:08] | Not exactly prim and proper. | 才不是正经公平呢 |
[1:00:10] | Someone did it to Tonya, lest we forget. | 别忘了 有人整过塔尼娅 |
[1:00:13] | It’s my way of saying I love you. | 这就是我爱她的方式 |
[1:00:18] | – Interesting. Go on. – No, that’s it. | – 有意思 继续 – 没了 就这些 |
[1:00:24] | I figure I’m gonna mail some letters to screw with her head. | 我会寄几封信 让她烦心 |
[1:00:27] | Whoa! You f-ing greenhorn! | 你这个可恶的菜鸟! |
[1:00:32] | You can’t mail letters from here… | 你不能从这儿寄信啊 |
[1:00:36] | It will be postmarked from Portland. | 会有波特兰的邮戳 |
[1:00:37] | No. | 不行 |
[1:00:40] | What we do see is… | 我们要做的是 |
[1:00:42] | We send somebody out there, we fly ’em out there | 我们要派别人坐飞机去别的地方寄 |
[1:00:45] | or maybe to Massachusetts where she’s from, | 或是从她的故乡马萨诸塞州寄 |
[1:00:47] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:00:48] | Takes the suspicion off a us, see? | 这样我们就不会受人怀疑了 明白吗? |
[1:00:51] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:00:53] | I know a guy. I shouldn’t even be sayin’ his name. | 我认识一个人 但我不能透露他名字 |
[1:00:59] | Derrick. | 德里克 |
[1:01:00] | All in, we’re probably looking at a 1000 bucks. | 这么干的话 也许要1000美元 |
[1:01:03] | But you really ought to let me handle everything. | 不过你应该让我全权负责这事 |
[1:01:34] | Us bein’ great spies and all, we call up a friend | 我们是伟大的间谍 我们打电话给一个朋友 |
[1:01:38] | who leaves a message where Kerrigan trains. | 她留言告诉我们克里根训练的地方 |
[1:01:41] | Fuck sake of Jeff. Just call her back. | 我的天 杰夫 叫她打电话过来 |
[1:01:44] | Only our machine’s so old we can’t completely understand it. | 但我们的电话太旧了 没听清她说了什么 |
[1:01:48] | – She just said, Nancy Kerrigan trains. – Wait, wait. | – 她刚说的是 南希·克里根训练的地方 – 等等 |
[1:01:50] | Nancy Kerrigan, trains in… | 南希.克里根在… |
[1:01:52] | Nancy Kerrigan trains at Tuna Can Arena. She just said that. | 她说 南希·克里根在吞拿鱼罐头体育馆训练 |
[1:01:55] | Who’s gonna name an arena Tuna Can? | 谁会把体育场命名为吞拿鱼罐头? |
[1:01:59] | Fishermen. Everyone’s fishermen in Massachusetts. | 渔民 马萨诸塞州的每个人都是渔民 |
[1:02:04] | The fuck you didn’t call her back at? | 我他妈的直接拨电话给她吧 |
[1:02:11] | – Hi Vera. It’s Tonya again.. – Hey, Tonya. | – 嗨 维拉 还是我 塔尼娅 – 嗨 塔尼娅 |
[1:02:15] | Our machine’s a piece of crap. | 我们的电话太烂了 |
[1:02:16] | Could you just tell me where Nancy Kerrigan trains again? | 你能再告诉我一次 南希·克里根在哪训练吗? |
[1:02:20] | Yeah I have a stupid bet with Jeff. | 我和杰夫打了个愚蠢的赌 |
[1:02:24] | Spell that for me, hon? | 亲爱的 能拼一下吗? |
[1:02:26] | And…? | 然后呢? |
[1:02:28] | – In what time? – Five forty five. | – 训练时间是什么时候? – 5:45 |
[1:02:29] | Got it. | 收到 |
[1:02:31] | Thanks, Vera. Ya, see you later. | 谢谢你 维拉 回头见 |
[1:02:35] | It’s that fuckin’ easy. | 这太他妈简单了 |
[1:02:36] | – Tony Kent. – Thank you! | – 托尼·肯特 – 谢谢 |
[1:02:39] | – Tony Kent? – Tony Kent Arena. | – 托尼·肯特? – 托尼肯特体育馆 |
[1:02:41] | Not… Tuna Can. | 并不是…吞拿鱼罐头 |
[1:02:43] | Tony Kent Arena. It’s the same fucking thing. | 托尼肯特体育馆 他妈一样的 |
[1:02:46] | The dinner is ready. | 晚饭好啦 |
[1:02:47] | It’s bullshit! I mean, The FBI found this piece of paper… | 放屁! 联邦调查局在乱七八糟的垃圾桶里 |
[1:02:52] | in some random dumpster supposedly in my hand writing | 找到了一张碎纸片 据说上面有我的字迹 |
[1:02:57] | with Nancy’s training schedule or something on it. | 写了南希训练计划之类的东西 |
[1:03:01] | It was the arena Nancy skated at and her training times.. | 是南希滑冰的训练场所和训练时间 |
[1:03:05] | I mean why do you need training times if all you were doing was mailing letters right? | 如果他们只是寄信的话 为什么还需要训练时间呢? |
[1:03:09] | You know, I mean, look, Jeff Gillooly can change his story all he | 你知道 杰夫·吉卢利可以按照自己的想法 |
[1:03:11] | wants to make himself feel better… | 尽情篡改他的故事 |
[1:03:12] | but he confessed to the FBI. Guilty. | 但他向联邦调查局认罪了 |
[1:03:17] | I told the FBI that Tonya was in on planning it which she was. | 我告诉联邦调查局 塔尼娅也参与了谋划 也确实如此 |
[1:03:23] | But the plan was to mail some letters.. | 但我们计划只是寄信 |
[1:03:27] | Tonya didn’t know about the assault cause there was never suppose to be an assault. | 塔尼娅不知道袭击的事 因为本来不会有袭击的 |
[1:03:34] | Just letters. | 只是寄恐吓信而已 |
[1:03:51] | I gave Shawn a thousand bucks. | 我给肖恩1000美元 |
[1:03:57] | Nothing happens. | 什么也没发生 |
[1:04:00] | You’re gonna need to come up with more money. | 你需要拿出更多的钱 |
[1:04:02] | Do I have stupid written across my head? | 我脑袋上写着愚蠢二字吗? |
[1:04:05] | All they had to do is mail letters someplace. | 他们所要做的 就是在某些地方寄封信而已 |
[1:04:07] | I’m not giving them more money. | 我不会再给他们钱的 |
[1:04:09] | These are 2 of my top operatives. Derrick needs expense money. | 他们是我的两名顶尖手下 德里克需要钱支付开销 |
[1:04:13] | You know what? Call Derrick. And tell him we’re calling the whole thing off. | 你知道吗 打给德里克 告诉他我们决定不干了 |
[1:04:16] | – No. – Sweetie, the death threats off. | – 别! -亲爱的 死亡威胁的事取消了 |
[1:04:19] | – Whatever! – Whoa! You can’t call this thing off. | – 管他的! – 噢 你不能就这么不干了 |
[1:04:22] | This baby has moving parts. Balls are already being played with. | 这事已经开始进行了 |
[1:04:25] | That’s too bad. | 管我什么事 |
[1:04:27] | All they had to do was mail fucking letters, Shawn! | 肖恩 他们只需要他妈的寄封信而已! |
[1:04:28] | These are not the types of guys you want to double cross. Trust me. | 相信我 那些人你可惹不起 |
[1:04:31] | That’s your problem. And get me my thousand bucks back. | 那是你的问题 另外还我一千美元 |
[1:04:34] | – They did not do anything. – Your thousand bucks? | – 他们什么都没做 – 你的一千美元? |
[1:04:37] | Jeff, come on! | 杰夫 拜托 |
[1:04:40] | Tonya? You still want this to happen, right? | 塔尼娅 你还想继续 对吧? |
[1:04:42] | – I can still make this happen. – I really don’t care, Shawn. | -我还能办到的 – 肖恩 我一点也不在意 |
[1:04:45] | I clearly have bigger shit to fry. | 我显然有更重要的事要做 |
[1:04:48] | You eat shit? | 你吃屎? |
[1:04:52] | What? | 什么? |
[1:04:53] | Fish to fry, not shit to fry.. | 有事去做 不是有屎去做 |
[1:04:55] | Shit to fry is a meal best served never. | 炸屎这道菜你不会喜欢的 |
[1:04:58] | Who cares, you big, fat, fuck?! | 谁在乎啦 你这个大!肥!傻!逼! |
[1:05:00] | You can’t make it happen anyway | 你根本搞不定的 |
[1:05:01] | – I’m on your side, Tonya. – You’re not a secret agent. | – 我是你一伙的 塔尼娅 – 你不是特工 |
[1:05:04] | You’re not a hit man. You’re just a fat nobody gas bag. | 你也不是杀手 你只是个一事无成只会放屁的胖子 |
[1:05:09] | Who still lives with his parents, and drives a ’76 Mercury | 还和父母同住 驾驶一辆76年的水星牌汽车 |
[1:05:13] | gets laughed up behind his back | 还被人嘲笑 |
[1:05:14] | and has never been laid. | 你也从来没睡过别人 |
[1:05:16] | Just stay away from me! | 给我滚远点 |
[1:05:19] | – January 6th. – I had a session later that night. So… | – 1 月6日 – 那晚我还有训练 所以… |
[1:05:22] | – I was sleeping in. – I was asleep. | – 我在睡觉 – 我很困 |
[1:05:34] | Remember, if your mind’s blank, no one can pick up your vibes. | 记住 只要你们放轻松 就没人会注意到你 |
[1:05:38] | Also they can’t identify you if they don’t see your eyes. | 而且如果你不和他们对视 他们也无法指认你 |
[1:05:42] | Go! | 去吧! |
[1:06:02] | My mind’s blank. Don’t let ’em see my eyes | 我放轻松 别跟他们对视 |
[1:06:50] | Hey, hey. Which one’s Kerrigan? | 嘿 嘿 克里根是哪个? |
[1:07:52] | What the fuck? | 搞什么! |
[1:08:09] | Go, go, go, go! | 上上上上! |
[1:08:13] | I mean we had no idea that something like this | 我的意思是 我们没想到这样的事情 |
[1:08:16] | could be done by 2 of the biggest boobs in a story | 居然是故事中最蠢的两个蠢蛋 |
[1:08:20] | populated solely by boobs. | 做成的 |
[1:08:30] | – Yeah? – Jeff? | – 嗯? – 杰夫 |
[1:08:31] | – Holy Shit! – Tonya? | – 天哪! – 塔尼娅 |
[1:08:32] | They broke her knee. | 他们打伤了她的膝盖 |
[1:08:34] | – They broke her fucking knee. – Whose knee? | – 他们居然打伤了她的膝盖 – 谁的膝盖? |
[1:08:36] | – What? – Are you fucking watching this? | – 什么? – 你他妈在看电视吗? |
[1:08:38] | Turn on the fucking TV. It’s everywhere. | 打开电视 电视上到处在播 |
[1:08:41] | – What are you talking about? – Nancy Kerrigan. Some guy… | – 你在说什么 – 南希·克里根 有个人 |
[1:08:43] | Just fucking broke her fucking knee. | 他打了她的膝盖 |
[1:08:46] | – No, no, no, no! – Just turn on the fucking TV. | – 不不不不不! – 打开电视机 |
[1:08:48] | – It’s supposed to be letters. – It’s not a fucking letter Jeff… | – 应该是寄恐吓信啊 – 才不是他妈的信 杰夫 |
[1:08:51] | They broke her fucking knee | 他们打伤了她的膝盖 |
[1:08:52] | like a, like a death threat. | 应该 应该是个死亡威胁的 |
[1:08:55] | Jeff, I’m telling you, forget the death threats, the guy broke her knee. | 杰夫 听我说 别管死亡威胁了 有人打伤她的膝盖 |
[1:08:58] | One of the two Olympic spots, on Saturday night… | 两位运动明星中的一人 在周六晚上… |
[1:09:02] | she practicing for that performance this afternoon… | 下午她正在做训练… |
[1:09:05] | she was just leaving the ice. Reporter Daniels Garber was waiting… | 她当时正准备离开冰场 记者丹尼斯·加伯正等着… |
[1:09:16] | Fucking mustache! | 该死的胡须佬 |
[1:09:32] | – Jeff? – Jeff, we did it, man. | – 杰夫 – 杰夫 我们做到了 |
[1:09:35] | We’re everywhere! It’s so friggin’ awesome! | 现在大家都认识我们了!这感觉太特么爽了! |
[1:09:40] | – What the hell, Shawn? – What? | – 肖恩 这是怎么回事 – 什么怎么回事 |
[1:09:43] | – What the fuck did you do? – I changed the course of history! | – 你特么到底干了什么 – 我改变了历史! |
[1:09:46] | – If you’ve been watching. – Are you insane? | – 如果你看了你就知道了 – 你疯了吗 |
[1:09:49] | Nobody was supposed to get hurt. It was supposed to be psychological warfare… | 不应该有人受伤 这本来应该是使用心理战术… |
[1:09:53] | Right? | 对吧 |
[1:09:54] | What if the psychological warfare didn’t work, What if… | 如果心理战术没成功呢 如果… |
[1:09:56] | it didn’t scare her? Then what? | 如果没有吓到她的话怎么办 |
[1:09:58] | You know all of our hard work would’ve been for nothing. | 你知道的那我们就前功尽弃了 |
[1:10:01] | What hard work? It was mailing fucking letters! | 咱们弃什么功了 只是寄封恐吓信而已! |
[1:10:04] | I had to handle it though Jeff. I had to handle this | 但是无论如何我得达到目的 杰夫 我必须把事情办好 |
[1:10:07] | to make sure that happen. Look, I’m Tonya’s bodyguard. | 必须保证事情顺利进行 毕竟我是塔尼娅的保镖 |
[1:10:10] | And now all the other skaters, maybe more athletes are going to need a body guard. | 然后现在 所有其他的花滑运动员甚至更多的运动员都需要保镖了 |
[1:10:14] | So the money’s gonna be flowing in. | 所以钱以后肯定哗哗的来啊 |
[1:10:16] | And we pocket that money. And I changed the course of history! | 这些钱就会进我们的口袋 我改变了历史 |
[1:10:25] | Dad, make sure it’s a blank tape this time. | 爸 这个要记录在个空的录像带上啊 |
[1:10:27] | It was a simple plan, Shawn. | 肖恩啊 这其实就是一个很简单的计划 |
[1:10:30] | – Why did not you just stick to it? – I did stick to the plan.. | – 你为什么不跟着计划走 – 我跟着计划走了… |
[1:10:32] | – This was not the plan! – This was always the plan! | – 这不是我们的计划!- 我们的计划就是这样的! |
[1:10:35] | You hear me, I guy like me. You think it’s easy? | 你觉得我这行看起来很容易是吗 |
[1:10:37] | In my profession, I happen to think, four steps ahead of everyone. | 干我这行 我得比大家都提前想四步 |
[1:10:43] | Did you not realize that I was the one who… | 难道你没有想到… |
[1:10:48] | I was the one who called the death threat on Tonya? | 其实对塔尼娅发出死亡威胁的人 是我 |
[1:10:52] | What? | 什么 |
[1:10:56] | To the back. | 比如要给她开一枪 |
[1:10:59] | People don’t take me seriously, Jeff. But I am in control of the situations. | 杰夫 人们从来没有重视过我 但是我是能掌控局面的 |
[1:11:05] | I proved that today. | 我今天就证明了这一切 |
[1:11:07] | This was nothing.. | 这不是啥大事… |
[1:11:12] | Relax. | 你别紧张 |
[1:11:14] | Everything is great. | 所有事情都很顺利 |
[1:11:17] | Yes. My parents did tape over my favorite | 没错 我爸妈确实是把我喜欢的星球大战 |
[1:11:19] | episode of Star Trek to record the CNN coverage | 的带子都拿去录CNN的新闻了 |
[1:11:21] | but I’m keeping it together! | 但是事情发展的越来越好了! |
[1:11:24] | – You’re a fucking idiot! – Oh. Shit, shit! | – 你个脑残! – 哦我去他妈的! |
[1:11:28] | We gotta get those guys out of Detroit okay? | 我们得把这些人弄出底特律 好吧 |
[1:11:31] | They’re just stuck there and they don’t have any money. | 谢恩和德里克困在这 也没钱 |
[1:11:34] | 4 steps ahead. | 提前想四步 |
[1:11:41] | Jeff? Jeff? | 杰夫 杰夫 |
[1:11:46] | – Jeff? – Unbelievable! | – 杰夫 – 天哪 简直不可置信 |
[1:11:58] | She told us today: | 她今天和我们说 |
[1:11:59] | She said, I know there are a lot of people out there | 她说 我知道 今天很多来到现场的人 |
[1:12:02] | “who think I am a has been.” | 都觉得我已经是过去式了 |
[1:12:04] | Well, with all the hummer just 6 weeks away… | 嗯 距离利勒哈默尔冬奥会还有六周时间… |
[1:12:07] | Now, it’s her chance to show the country that she deserve a spot… | 现在 是她向整个国家展示她有能力入选奥林匹克代表团 |
[1:12:11] | on the Olympic Team. | 的时候了 |
[1:12:15] | It’ll be very interesting to see if she plays this conservatively – or not | 她是否会选择保守的动作 让我们拭目以待 |
[1:12:20] | She can be powerful, intimidating, and athletic all at the same time. | 她的动作同时具有力量性 专业性 这会让其他选手都望而生畏 |
[1:12:25] | Make it to Derrick Smith & Shane Stant. | 把这钱给德里克·史密斯和谢恩·斯坦特 |
[1:12:27] | The height and the speed are so different than all the other women. | 她跳跃的高速和速度是其他女选手望尘莫及的 |
[1:12:31] | This is a big improvement from 2 years ago. | 她比两年前进步了许多 |
[1:12:35] | Oh! Huge jumps she’s been doing. | 哇 她做了一个华丽的跳跃 |
[1:12:38] | Great control. This is her final combination. | 控制的很好 这是她最后一个连续动作了 |
[1:12:42] | That thing is staying around. | 这个不要脸的怎么还在这 |
[1:12:44] | She may make it to the Olympics. | 她很有可能可以参加奥运会了 |
[1:12:49] | – Oh! Nicely done. – Hey! | – 哇!动作完成得非常好 – 嘿! |
[1:12:52] | – Lavona, come on! – I wanna see her fucking face at the end. | – 拜托 拉沃娜 -我要看她那张婊子脸最后往哪搁 |
[1:12:55] | For all the skeptics that felt that Tonya’s peak had passed, | 很多人都怀疑塔尼娅已经巅峰不再 |
[1:12:57] | She has proved she’ still a winner. | 她今晚证明 胜利依旧属于她 |
[1:13:01] | This is a great moment for Tonya. | 对塔尼娅来说 这是一个十分激动人心的时刻 |
[1:13:04] | She’s had everything go wrong. She’s let everything go wrong. | 一切曾经失控 她无能为力 |
[1:13:07] | And now all of a sudden to pull this off and become.. | 现在一切都想着她所想的方向发展… |
[1:13:10] | Our national champion is terrific. | 我们的冠军真是完美极了 |
[1:13:13] | And it looks like she has most definitely | 而且看起来她已经非常 |
[1:13:15] | earned herself a place on the U.S. Olympic team. | 确定自己能拿到参加奥运代表团的名额了 |
[1:13:23] | Shane Stant was clueless. | 谢恩·斯坦特实在是太蠢了 |
[1:13:26] | Before the attack… | 在袭击发生之前 |
[1:13:27] | He waited outside the arena in Massachusetts… | 他一直在马萨诸塞州的体育馆等着… |
[1:13:30] | where he thought Nancy Kerrigan was training. | 他一直以为南希·克里根在那训练 |
[1:13:33] | Now he moved his car every 15 minutes | 每隔十五分钟他就会把车换个地方停 |
[1:13:37] | to avoid suspicion. | 来躲避嫌疑 |
[1:13:41] | He did this for two days. | 他这样干了两天 |
[1:13:44] | That’s when he found out that Nancy was actually in Detroit. | 才发现南希其实是在底特律训练 |
[1:14:04] | Later we found out they left a trail as big | 之后我们发现他们有一个 |
[1:14:06] | as the Cumberland Gap. Phone records. Bank records. | 很大的疏漏 通话记录 银行账单 |
[1:14:10] | How did you find me? | 你是怎么找到我的 |
[1:14:12] | Next time you pull off a hit, son, | 伙计 下一次在干坏事的时候 |
[1:14:14] | Don’t put it on Visa.. | 不要用信用卡 |
[1:14:19] | Okay, thanks very much. Thank you. | 好的 非常感谢 谢谢 |
[1:14:20] | Thank you very much, that’s enough. | 非常感谢 这些就足够了 |
[1:14:23] | – Thank you. – Tonya? | – 谢谢 – 塔尼娅 |
[1:14:25] | – We gotta go. – Thank you. | – 我们要走了 – 谢谢 |
[1:14:27] | Tonya? | 塔尼娅 |
[1:14:28] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[1:14:30] | Before this blows up, we gotta get our story straight. | 在这件事情发酵之前 我们要先对好口供 |
[1:14:33] | Yeah, well. You do the talking. You’re my manager. | 好的 你来回答 你是我经纪人 |
[1:14:34] | Okay. Cause we have to be real careful about what we say. | 好的 我们说的话绝对要滴水不漏 |
[1:14:37] | We can’t afford to make any mistake. I waited so long for this! | 我们不能出错 我等这一天已经很久了 |
[1:14:40] | Tonya I wanna be a skater like you. | 塔尼娅我想变成一个像你一样厉害的滑冰选手 |
[1:14:43] | Really. Hey, hope you mean it! | 天哪 你真的是这样想的 |
[1:14:46] | – What is your name? – Annie. | – 你叫什么名字 – 安妮 |
[1:14:49] | Annie, here you go. | 安妮 给 |
[1:14:53] | See you later. | 回头再见! |
[1:14:56] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[1:14:57] | We play it cool. After all, we both have alibis. | 我们冷静行事 毕竟我们有不在场证明呢 |
[1:15:00] | What for? Alibis? For Wheaties? | 什么不在场证明 给惠特思的 |
[1:15:07] | – Wheaties? What are you talking about? – My endorsement. | – 惠特思 你在说什么 – 我的赞助商啊 |
[1:15:09] | – What are you talkin’ about? – The attack. | – 你在说什么 – 那次袭击啊 |
[1:15:14] | Excuse us. We’re with the FBI. | 打扰 我们是联调局的 |
[1:15:18] | It’s just a formality. We’re talking to everyone. | 我们只是例行公事 我们跟相关人士都谈过了 |
[1:15:22] | Well, We don’t know anything. | 恩 我们什么都不知道 |
[1:15:25] | That must make life difficult. | 你们过得不容易吧 |
[1:15:33] | I mean I was asleep. And Jeff was not even here. | 我是说我当时在睡觉 杰夫甚至都不在那 |
[1:15:36] | I was not even here! I was asleep too. In Oregon. At home. | 我都不在这!我当时也在睡觉 我在俄勒冈 我在我家呢当时 |
[1:15:42] | Which is in Portland, where I live. In Oregon. | 我住在波特兰 在俄勒冈州 |
[1:15:49] | – What do you make of all this, Jeff? – Well… | – 你对这一切有什么看法 杰夫 – 呃… |
[1:15:52] | So… | 所以… |
[1:15:56] | It’s a scary prospect what the world is coming to. | 这个世界要有可怕的事情发生了 |
[1:15:59] | How long are you in Detroit? | 你们在底特律呆多久 |
[1:16:01] | We’re actually, heading to the airport right now. | 我们其实 已经准备去机场了 |
[1:16:03] | – Why don’t we give you a ride? – Oh… Yeah. Thanks very much. | – 我们送你去吧 – 啊…好 非常感谢 |
[1:16:09] | But first, who is Derrick? | 但是 第一 谁是德里克 |
[1:16:14] | I don’t know any Derrick. | 我不认识什么德里克 |
[1:16:17] | I know lots of Derricks… | 我认识很多叫德里克的人… |
[1:16:23] | We’re gonna miss our plane. | 我们要错过飞机了 |
[1:16:26] | Tonya, How does you feel about going to the Olympics? | 塔尼娅 现在你能参加奥运会了 你的心情如何 |
[1:16:28] | I’m really happy! | 我非常开心! |
[1:16:29] | But it won’t be a true crown until I get my chance with Nancy. | 只有我和南希过招之时才会决出真正的王者 |
[1:16:33] | And that’ll be Olympics. And… | 那才是真正的奥运会 而且… |
[1:16:34] | Let me tell you. I’m gonna whip her butt. | 我就把话放这了 我要扳倒她 |
[1:16:36] | Did the FBI speak to you? | 联调局找你谈过了么 |
[1:16:39] | I mean, they talked to everybody. And they, they’re doing, | 是啊 我的意思是他们约谈了各位相关人士 |
[1:16:42] | to see a thorough investigation to try to find the man who did it. | 他们正在全面调查 揪出幕后黑手 |
[1:16:51] | Thanks guys. Thanks. | 谢谢你们 谢谢 |
[1:16:53] | – Holy shit, I’m going to the Olympics. – They were taking my picture! | – 我的天!我要参加奥运会了 – 他们在给我照相! |
[1:16:56] | I mean fuck the Skating Association! Fuck ’em. | 去他妈的冰协 去他大爷的 |
[1:16:59] | This is a cluster-fuck. | 都特么太不要脸了 |
[1:17:02] | – Shit! – It’s not funny. We gotta fix this! | – 靠!- 这一点都不好玩 我们得解决这个问题! |
[1:17:05] | Fix what? We talked to the FBI. Everything is fine. | 解决什么?我们已经和联邦调查局谈过了 会没事的 |
[1:17:09] | She’s right man. We outsmarted ’em. | 她说的没错伙计 我们比他们更聪明 |
[1:17:11] | My guys are paid & deep in cover. | 我付钱给他们了 让他们藏好了 |
[1:17:13] | – Fuck! – Jesus! What is your problem? | – 操!- 天啊!你有什么毛病? |
[1:17:17] | You want to tell me what happened, Shawn? Who did you talk to? | 肖恩 你想告诉我发生了什么?你和谁谈过了? |
[1:17:21] | – Nobody! – Yeah? | – 一个人也没说!- 是吗? |
[1:17:23] | Well if you tell me now, then | 好吧 如果你现在告诉我 那么 |
[1:17:25] | then we’re all gonna be fucked. | 那么我们就全都玩完了 |
[1:17:27] | I did not talk to anybody! | 我谁也没说! |
[1:17:29] | Somebody knows something when they shouldn’t know anything. | 有些人知道了他们不该知道的事情 |
[1:17:31] | I never said anything! | 我真的什么都没说! |
[1:17:32] | Then how come they know the name Derrick, Shawn? | 那他们怎么会知道德里克这个名字 肖恩? |
[1:17:34] | I don’t know? How could you even ask me that? | 我不知道?你怎么可以怀疑我? |
[1:17:37] | I could withstand torture and I’d still never talk. They could never break me! | 就算他们严刑拷打我 我也永远不会开口 他们永远也撬不开我的嘴! |
[1:17:40] | The whole Nancy Kerrigan thing? | 南希·克里根的事 |
[1:17:42] | That was my crew. | 都是我手下的人干的 |
[1:17:44] | We were paid $65,000 to take her out. | 我们收了65000美元除掉她 |
[1:17:46] | Then my team obtained press credentials by beating up a reporter. | 然后我的人痛打一个记者 抢了记者证 |
[1:17:49] | That’s what gets us inside the rink. | 我们就这样进了溜冰场 |
[1:17:51] | Bam! | 嘭! |
[1:17:53] | My hit man whacks Kerrigan 3 times with a retractable baton… | 我的打手用一个可伸缩警棍重击了克里根3次 |
[1:17:56] | And then he shouts at her, he says… | 接着他冲她吼道 他说…… |
[1:18:03] | Shawn Eckhardt? | 肖恩·埃克哈德么? |
[1:18:06] | No. | 不 |
[1:18:08] | Who is it, Shawny? | 那是谁 肖尼? |
[1:18:12] | – I brought you boys some nice tea. – Thank you. | – 我给你们做了些茶 – 谢谢你 |
[1:18:18] | Maybe some short bread too, mom? | 妈妈 可以再要一些酥饼吗? |
[1:18:27] | What can you tell us about Tonya Harding? | 关于塔尼娅·哈丁你知道些什么? |
[1:18:31] | I don’t know Tonya Harding… | 我不认识塔尼娅·哈丁…… |
[1:18:34] | Aren’t you her bodyguard? | 你不是她的保镖吗? |
[1:18:37] | Well… | 好吧…… |
[1:18:39] | Let me finish… Well. I don’t know her well. | 让我们把话说清楚……好吧 我不是很了解她 |
[1:18:44] | How about Nancy Kerrigan? | 那南希·克里根呢? |
[1:18:47] | – Who? – You haven’t heard of Nancy Kerrigan? | – 谁? – 你没听说过南希·克里根吗? |
[1:18:51] | Oh yeah. I thought you said Nancy Herring. | 哦 对 我以为你说的是南希·哈林 |
[1:19:05] | – Shawn? – Jeff, did it! Jeff Gillooly, did it! | – 肖恩?- 杰夫干的!杰夫·吉卢利干的! |
[1:19:22] | – What the fuck is going on? – Nothing. | – 到底发生了什么?- 没什么 |
[1:19:32] | Don’t answer it! | 别接 |
[1:19:40] | Fuck! | 操! |
[1:19:45] | Jeff Gillooly speaking? | 我是杰夫·吉卢利 |
[1:19:47] | You gotta pay me my money and I gotta get outta town. | 你要把钱付给我 然后我要逃出城 |
[1:19:49] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[1:19:51] | – They know something. – Wait what are you…? | – 他们知道了些事 – 等一下你要去哪里……? |
[1:19:54] | Just meet me or else I’m gonna be forced to… | 只要来见我就好了 否则我会被迫…… |
[1:19:57] | Shawn, calm down. Where do you want to meet? | 肖恩 冷静 你想在哪里见面? |
[1:20:00] | At the Golden Buddha. At our regular table. | 去金佛饭店 我们的老位置 |
[1:20:04] | Just meet me at the stroke of midnight. | 零点的时候准时来见我 |
[1:20:06] | I’m not meeting you at the fucking stroke of midnight. | 我他妈不会半夜的时候去见你 |
[1:20:09] | That’s the plan, man. | 这就是计划 伙计 |
[1:20:11] | And bring the fucking money! | 把他妈的钱带上! |
[1:20:15] | Great, great. Tell your mom I said hi. | 好 好 给你妈妈问好 |
[1:21:17] | – What’s going on, Shawn? – Nothing, just, why don’t you sit down? | – 发生了什么 肖恩?- 没什么 只是 你怎么不坐下来呢? |
[1:21:24] | – You might wanna go to that bar on the… – No, no, no. We’re fine here. Sit down. | – 要不要去酒吧在……- 不 不 不 我们就在这里挺好的 坐吧 |
[1:21:37] | What’s up, man? You okay? You’re sweating an awful lot even for you. | 怎么了 伙计?你还好吗?就算流汗你也流太多了吧 |
[1:21:43] | No. I’m not okay! You know I’m not okay… They know something. | 不 我不好!你知道我并不好……他们知道了 |
[1:21:50] | – Who? – They… | – 谁?- 他们…… |
[1:21:54] | – That you know… – I don’t. | – 你知道的啊……- 我不知道 |
[1:21:57] | The FBI! | 联邦调查局! |
[1:21:59] | Okay. The FBI. They know something’s up. | 好吧 联邦调查局 他们知道了 |
[1:22:05] | What’s up? | 知道了什么? |
[1:22:19] | – Jeff? Yeah, Jeff? – Shawn… | 杰夫?啊 杰夫?- 肖恩…… |
[1:22:23] | Are you trying to tell me you had something to do with this Nancy Kerrigan thing? | 你是想告诉我你和南希·克里根那件事有关是吗? |
[1:22:28] | What the fuck, Jeff? Of course I had something… | 操 杰夫?我当然有关…… |
[1:22:33] | Don’t-say another word or I’ll be forced to go to the authorities. | 别说了 要不然我要去报案了 |
[1:22:46] | Oh, Jeff? | 噢 杰夫? |
[1:22:51] | I hope you hear me well you fat fuck. | 我希望你听清楚你个死胖子 |
[1:23:01] | They made your… Now, die in it. | 他们让你的……自己想办法解决吧 |
[1:23:29] | Diane’s husband is a lawyer. So in the morning we meet up at their house. | 黛安的丈夫是律师 所以明天早上我们在他们家见 |
[1:23:34] | It was nice. I mean, they had a living room and stuff. | 挺棒的 他们的客厅不错 |
[1:23:37] | – Hello there. Hey. Come on in. – Hey. | – 你好 嘿 快进来 – 嗨 |
[1:23:39] | Why don’t we just turn his ugly, fat ass in? | 我们为什么不直接把他这个愚蠢的死胖子交出去? |
[1:23:42] | – Because… – Big, dumb, fuckin’, tub a guts… | – 因为…… – 愚蠢 操蛋的大胖子…… |
[1:23:44] | It’s only his word against ours. You & I gotta stick together. | 只是他的话对我们不利 你和我必须团结在一起 |
[1:23:48] | Yeah, but Jeff, I’m gonna lose everything! I worked my whole life… | 是的 但是杰夫 我会失去所有的!我奋斗了一生…… |
[1:23:53] | for this and I’m gonna loose it because of fucking Shawn? | 就因为这个他妈的肖恩 我会失去一切? |
[1:23:55] | If it ever came down to that, I’d tell them you didn’t have anything to do with it. | 如果真到了那一步 我会告诉他们你和这件事一点关系都没有 |
[1:24:00] | But right now we gotta get our story straight. | 但是现在我们要对好说辞 |
[1:24:03] | And since they can’t pin anything on us… | 既然他们无法抓住我们的任何把柄…… |
[1:24:06] | – They didn’t know anything. – But we didn’t no know anything. | – 他们什么也不知道 – 但是我们也不了解情况 |
[1:24:10] | Right. | 没错 |
[1:24:14] | Look. They’ve arrested Shawn and he’s | 看 他们已经逮捕了肖恩 他 |
[1:24:17] | saying that it was all your idea, Jeff. | 说了一切都是你的主意 杰夫 |
[1:24:22] | We didn’t know anything! | 我们什么也不知道! |
[1:24:25] | I mean, it was supposed to be letters. | 我是说 本来就是几封信而已 |
[1:24:27] | It’s gonna be a real shit show for us soon. | 对我们来说很快这就会成为一场灾难 |
[1:24:33] | We gotta go home. | 我们要回家了 |
[1:24:53] | What part of keeping your mouth shut was unclear, you stupid fucking cunt? | 不是让你闭嘴么 你个蠢货? |
[1:25:01] | There’s… There’s more to this than you’re telling me, isn’t there…? | 实际上……实际上 你还有事瞒着我吧? |
[1:25:03] | Shut up Tonya I’m telling you! | 我叫你闭嘴 塔尼娅! |
[1:25:05] | Jeff? | 杰夫? |
[1:25:10] | Did you do it? | 你有没有做过这事? |
[1:25:16] | Goddamn it. Shit. | 上帝啊该死的……靠…… |
[1:25:19] | What the fuck, Jeff? Fuck, what the fuck? | 真是日了狗了 杰夫?操 日了狗了? |
[1:25:22] | I mean, this is my fucking life. This is… | 我是说 这是我的人生啊 这是…… |
[1:25:26] | Skating is my whole fucking life! | 我他妈活着就是为了滑冰啊! |
[1:25:31] | What did you do? What did you do? What did you actually fucking, Jeff? | 你做了什么?你做了什么?你到底他妈的做了什么 杰夫? |
[1:25:36] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[1:25:37] | And then Bam! Nails me right in the freakin’ face. That’s when I knew. | 以后就嘭的一下!他打了我一拳 那时我就明白了 |
[1:25:49] | I mean he has never admitted to me, wouldn’t care anymore anyways, | 他至今都没承认 我也不在乎了 |
[1:25:53] | but he’s never admitted to me that he actually did it. | 但是他从来没有向我承认 他真的做到了 |
[1:25:57] | But I knew. In that moment | 但是我知道 |
[1:26:00] | I knew he planned it. | 我就知道是他计划的 |
[1:26:02] | And he had it done. | 也是他动手做的 |
[1:26:14] | Tonya Harding, 23 years old… | 塔尼娅 哈丁 23岁…… |
[1:26:26] | Fuck! | 操! |
[1:26:37] | I can’t believe it. You gave me up. | 我真不敢相信 你出卖了我 |
[1:26:41] | No. I didn’t! | 不 我没有! |
[1:26:43] | Yeah, well… The FBI showed me your transcript. | 是 好吧……联邦调查局给我看了你的笔录了 |
[1:26:57] | That’s just cheating! | 那是他们的诡计 |
[1:26:59] | – Open the door! – Fucking liars! | – 开门! – 操他妈的骗子! |
[1:27:03] | Tonya, I told you they couldn’t prove anything. | 塔尼娅 我跟你说了 他们没有证据 |
[1:27:09] | All I ever wanted, was protect you, Tonya. | 我只是想保护你 塔尼娅 |
[1:27:14] | Baby you’re all I ever wanted. | 宝贝你是我想要的全部 |
[1:27:24] | Honey! | 亲爱的! |
[1:27:35] | I fuckin’ lost you now didn’t I? | 我他妈的现在失去你了 |
[1:27:39] | Look Jeff, I, I mean what did you want me to say? | 杰夫 你让我说什么好呢? |
[1:27:46] | I told them that you did this because you did fucking did this! | 我告诉他们你做了这件事 是因为你他妈的真的做了这事! |
[1:27:53] | Tonya, what am I supposed to do? | 塔尼娅 我应该做些什么呢? |
[1:28:07] | I do not know. I… | 我真的不知道 我…… |
[1:28:11] | I really think that you should just kill yourself. | 我真觉得你就应该自尽 |
[1:28:35] | Now there is this feeling out there that the one who was power mad, | 现在我总感觉那个痴迷权利 |
[1:28:40] | – The who was megalomaniacal was you. – Incorrect! | – 那个利欲熏心的人是你 – 不对! |
[1:28:47] | I’m a professional bodyguard and international counter terrorism expert. | 我是一个专业的保镖和国际反恐专家 |
[1:28:53] | I work around the world for espionage agencies. | 我为情报机构在世界各地工作 |
[1:28:58] | – But Shawn, you don’t. – But I do. | – 但是肖恩 你没有 – 但是我有 |
[1:29:03] | – But, Shawn, we checked and you don’t. – But, I do. | – 但是 肖恩 我们查过了你没有 – 但是 我有 |
[1:29:08] | – But you don’t. – But I do. | – 但是你没有 – 但是我有 |
[1:29:11] | I have actually been quoted as an expert in terrorism trends and profiles | 有人真的把我称为 反恐情报专家 |
[1:29:17] | Where? | 哪里? |
[1:29:20] | In… | 在… |
[1:29:24] | I believe it was a travel magazine a couple years ago during the Gulf War. | 我相信是在海湾战争时期的旅游杂志里 |
[1:30:29] | Here in Portland Oregon, another day of practice for skater Tonya Harding. | 在俄勒冈州的波特兰 这边是花滑选手塔尼娅·哈丁的训练日 |
[1:30:33] | She’s still working out everyday right here behind me, | 在我身后可以看到她仍旧每天都训练 |
[1:30:36] | fully expecting she’ll compete later this month at the Olympics in Norway. | 非常期待她参与月底举行的挪威奥运会 |
[1:30:40] | Police and the FBI continue looking into last weeks | 警察和联邦调查局继续调查上周发生的 |
[1:30:43] | attack on skater Nancy Kerrigan. | 对花滑选手南希·克里根的袭击 |
[1:30:45] | Even as the U.S. Figure Skating Association convenes a hearing panel | 美国花样滑冰协会甚至也召开了听证会 |
[1:30:48] | to consider whether there are grounds to remove Tonya Harding | 来考虑是否有证据能将塔尼娅·哈丁 |
[1:30:51] | from the American Olympic team. | 从美国奥运代表团中除名 |
[1:30:53] | Harding’s former husband said Tuesday | 哈丁的前夫在周二声明 |
[1:30:55] | that she knew about the attack on Nancy Kerrigan from the beginning. | 她从一开始就知道对南希·克里根的袭击 |
[1:31:25] | The papers all said I plead guilty, which I did. | 报纸都说我认罪了 我也确实这么做了 |
[1:31:28] | But not to planning the attack which it turns out didn’t really matter. | 但我没有计划那场袭击 尽管事实证明这并不重要 |
[1:31:33] | Because once I knew about it and didn’t report it | 因为一旦我对此知情但没有举报 |
[1:31:37] | and tried to cover it all up, I was guilty. | 并且还试图掩盖一切 我就是有罪的 |
[1:31:40] | Tonya’s mom put out a red velvet rope in front of her house. | 塔尼娅的母亲在她房子前放了一条红色丝绒绳 |
[1:31:44] | Told us if we wanted to take her picture we all had to stand behind it. | 告诉我们所有人必须站在绳子后面才能拍她的照片 |
[1:31:48] | And we did! | 而且我们真的听从了她的话! |
[1:31:49] | One shot, right here. | 来一张 这边 |
[1:31:51] | I made bail. I was charged with racketeering and fined $100,000… | 我被保释 我被控告敲诈勒索 并罚了十万美元 |
[1:32:00] | Which I never paid. | 我一直都没付清 |
[1:32:02] | And.. | 而且… |
[1:32:04] | I never talked to Shawn again. | 我再也没和肖恩说过话 |
[1:32:07] | I thought being famous was gonna be fun. | 我以为出名会很有趣 |
[1:32:15] | I was loved… | 上一秒 |
[1:32:19] | for a minute. | 大家还爱我 |
[1:32:23] | Then, I was hated. | 下一秒 就受人唾弃 |
[1:32:27] | Then I was just a punchline. | 成了大家的笑料 |
[1:32:34] | It was like being abused all over again. Only this time it was by you. | 那就像又一次被虐待 只不过这次施暴者是你们 |
[1:32:41] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[1:32:45] | You’re all my attackers too. | 你们都对我施暴 |
[1:32:49] | With just 4 weeks ago to Lily Lyoonjung, | 距离奥运会还有四周 |
[1:32:51] | she returned to training this week in Oregon. | 本周她回到俄勒冈州进行训练 |
[1:32:53] | Under intense media scrutiny and pressure to absorb in the Olympic Team. | 在媒体紧张的审视和压力下融入奥运代表队 |
[1:32:58] | Kerrigan, also was back on this week… | 克里根 同样在这周回到场上训练 |
[1:33:00] | striving to make it to Lily Lyoonjung. | 向着冬奥会努力 |
[1:33:02] | But in interviews with Hard Copy… | 但是哈德拷贝的采访中… |
[1:33:04] | former Olympians and skating insiders have said, | 前奥运选手和滑冰内部人士说 |
[1:33:06] | that the event of recent weeks… | 近期的比赛 |
[1:33:08] | could turn in to major stumbling | 会变成两位选手 |
[1:33:09] | blocks for both competitors… | 职业生涯的绊脚石… |
[1:33:11] | As they pursue the Olympic gold. | 在她们争夺奥运金牌的过程中 |
[1:33:31] | Go away! | 滚开! |
[1:33:35] | Jesus! | 我天! |
[1:33:38] | Could you please just leave me alone? For now. | 现在能不能别烦我? |
[1:33:50] | Do not… | 不要… |
[1:33:52] | So what’s new? | 最近怎么样? |
[1:33:57] | Inside. | 进来 |
[1:34:05] | I like your hair pulled back like that. You look young. | 我喜欢你把头发这样后梳 看起来年轻 |
[1:34:10] | I’m 23, mom. | 我才23岁 妈 |
[1:34:13] | Yeah, well… | 是 呃… |
[1:34:17] | You seem to be holding up good. | 你看起来状态还不错 |
[1:34:22] | – Fuck ’em, you know? – I know. | – 去他们的 你知道吗? – 我知道 |
[1:34:29] | I never did like that Jeff. | 我从来都不喜欢那个杰夫 |
[1:34:31] | Mom? | 妈? |
[1:34:32] | I’m not here to tell you I told you so. I’m not.. | 我不是过来告诉你 我早就提醒过你这种事 我不… |
[1:34:38] | Why are you here? What do you want? | 那你过来干什么?你想要什么? |
[1:34:43] | I want you to know… | 我想让你知道… |
[1:34:47] | I don’t know. That I am on your side. | 我不清楚 我支持你 |
[1:34:56] | Big crowd out there. A lot of people support you. | 一大群人在外面 许多人都支持你 |
[1:35:05] | You’ve done good. | 你做的不错 |
[1:35:11] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你骄傲 |
[1:35:19] | – All right. I’m going. – Mom? | – 好了 我走了 – 妈? |
[1:35:28] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:35:41] | Hey… hon, did you know about the attack? | 嘿… 宝贝 你对那场袭击知情吗? |
[1:35:57] | Well, you can tell me. | 呃 你可以告诉我 |
[1:36:02] | What? What are you looking for? What are you… stop it! | 干什么?你在找啥?你干什么… 住手! |
[1:36:11] | This is a… | 这是… |
[1:36:17] | – I still meant everything I said. – Get the fuck out of my house! | – 我刚才说的话都是真心的 – 你给我滚出我的房子! |
[1:36:20] | Get out! | 滚出去! |
[1:36:21] | – I still meant everything I said! – Fuck off! | – 我说的那些话是认真的! – 滚开! |
[1:36:25] | – Tonya? – No comment. No fucking comment. | – 塔尼娅? – 无可奉告 他妈没什么好说的 |
[1:36:29] | – Out of my way. Hey! – Tonya? | – 别挡路 嘿! – 塔尼娅? |
[1:36:34] | Okay I used to have her tires flat. | 好吧 我以前把她的车胎放气 |
[1:36:37] | And her truck towed sometimes so we can get a picture, ya know? | 拖走她的车 这样我们能拍到照片 你知不知道? |
[1:36:42] | This was the 1st time there was a 24 hour news cycle to fill. | 那可是头一回做24小时全天候报道 |
[1:36:45] | We all needed that story. | 我们需要报道那新闻 |
[1:36:46] | This is bullshit. | 这是扯淡 |
[1:36:48] | I shouldn’t have to apologize for something I didn’t do. | 我不应该为我没有做过的事道歉 |
[1:36:51] | Tonya, there’s talk about not letting you skate in the Olympics at all. | 塔尼娅 有人在讨论是否应该禁止你参加奥运会 |
[1:36:54] | You need to give them this. We’re hanging on by a thread here. | 你需要给他们这个声明 我们现在岌岌可危 |
[1:36:57] | I earned my place on the team fair and square! | 我公平公正地赢得了团队里的位置! |
[1:37:00] | Taking out the competition with a retractable | 用伸缩警棍除掉对手 |
[1:37:01] | baton doesn’t strike everyone that way. | 可不会让大家都觉得你公平公正 |
[1:37:03] | – I did not know about it! – And that’s exactly what you’ll say. | – 我完全不知道这事! – 而这正是你要说的 |
[1:37:07] | Can’t fucking focus when I’m trying to skate and I keep… | 我滑冰的时候都他妈很难集中注意力 所以我一直… |
[1:37:09] | falling in front of everyone. While… | 在大家面前滑倒 |
[1:37:11] | Nancy gets her own private rink where someone catches her before she falls. | 然而南希却有私人滑冰场 有人在她滑倒之前接住她 |
[1:37:15] | Honey. You’ll apologize and this will all be over. | 甜心 你道个歉 然后这一切就会结束 |
[1:37:19] | Okay. I’ll do whatever it takes. | 好吧 怎样都好 |
[1:37:27] | I apologized for ever knowing or being associated with Jeff which | 我为认识或和杰夫有关联而道歉 |
[1:37:33] | it looks like I’ll never stop doing ever. | 看起来我会一直后悔下去 |
[1:37:41] | I had no prior knowledge of the planned assault on Nancy Kerrigan. | 对于袭击南希·克里根的计划 我事先并不知情 |
[1:37:50] | I am responsible however for frailing… | 然而 我有责任向失让… |
[1:37:57] | failing… | 失望… |
[1:37:58] | Then when the Olympic Committee threatened to take me off the team, | 然后当奥委会威胁将我从队伍中除名时 |
[1:38:03] | I filed a $10 million lawsuit against them. I mean, it was getting ugly. | 我向他们提起了一场一千万美金的诉讼 我的意思是 事态恶化了 |
[1:38:08] | But do you think that CBS who was showin’ the games | 但是你认为播放比赛的CBS电视台 |
[1:38:11] | was gonna let this ginormous ratings fucker not happen? | 会放过这个巨大的收视爆料吗? |
[1:38:16] | The whole entire world was waiting for this showdown between me and Nancy.——I mean, the …… | 整个世界都在等我和南希之间一决胜负 |
[1:38:23] | I made the team. You know and I was ready to show you all. | 我拿到了加入奥运代表团的资格 我准备好让大家看看了 |
[1:38:31] | And this is one of the nights that everybody has been talking about around world. | 全世界都在热议这件事 |
[1:38:35] | One of the most controversial and talked about sports events in memory. | 大家议论纷纷 这是最具争议的 |
[1:38:38] | The woman’s figure skating competition | 女子花样滑冰比赛 |
[1:38:40] | The world champion, Oksana Bayul, | 世界冠军 奥克萨娜·巴尤尔 |
[1:38:42] | in second place, going in to tonight’s competition. | 以第二名的成绩 进入今晚的比赛 |
[1:38:44] | Nancy Kerrigan, in first place, after the technical program. | 南希·克里根 排在第一位 |
[1:38:48] | And Katarina Witt, a two-time Gold medalist, will be the last to skate. | 还有卡特琳娜·维特 两届金牌得主 将会最后上场滑冰 |
[1:39:56] | I was asked to comment on everything for Hard Copy. | 哈德拷贝邀请我 对发生的一切发表看法 |
[1:40:00] | And they paid a lot which was cool. | 而且他们付的钱很多 这很不错 |
[1:40:04] | From the United States of America, Tonya Harding. | 美国选手 塔尼娅·哈丁 |
[1:40:07] | And now the public address is announcing Tonya Harding’s name. | 现在公共广播正在宣布塔尼娅·哈丁的名字 |
[1:40:10] | It is her turn to be on the ice right now. | 到了她出场的时候了 |
[1:40:17] | Yes, yes, it’s perfect. | 是的 是的 这很好 |
[1:40:26] | Tonya Harding, after the warm up, had a problem with her laces. | 塔尼娅·哈丁在热身之后系带出现了问题 |
[1:40:30] | If she’s not out here I think they’re gonna disqualify her. I’m not sure. | 如果她不出来我认为裁判们可能会取消她的参赛资格 我不确定 |
[1:40:33] | I’ve never seen anything like this before. | 我从来没见过这样的情况 |
[1:40:36] | Was it gonna hold it? | 它够紧吗? |
[1:40:41] | Do not worry. | 别担心 |
[1:40:43] | – Well, they tied, now? – Yes. How does that feel? | – 现在呢 够紧了吗? – 是 感觉怎么样? |
[1:40:47] | It’s okay honey, breath. It’s okay. | 没事的 甜心 深呼吸 没事的 |
[1:40:50] | We just gonna… | 我们只要… |
[1:40:54] | Okay, okay. | 没事 没事 |
[1:40:56] | It’s okay, it’s okay. ———— It’s okay, honey, it’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[1:41:02] | – How long do we have? – We have one minute. | – 我们有多长时间? – 一分钟 |
[1:41:07] | A minute? Oh my God! | 一分钟?我天! |
[1:41:10] | – It’s tight! – Do you wanna tie? —–Do you wanna try? | – 已经系紧了! – 你想来试试吗? |
[1:41:12] | It does not matter, just… | 这不重要 只要… |
[1:41:14] | I should go. | 我该上场了 |
[1:41:33] | It will break my ankles! | 我的脚踝会扭伤的 |
[1:41:38] | You jump high. Check your heart and go for it. | 你往高跳 看看能不能吃得消 如果可以那就继续 |
[1:41:42] | – Okay? – Yeah! | -真的吗? -是的 |
[1:43:21] | My lace broke! | 我的鞋带断了 |
[1:43:28] | I can’t-I really tried to get out here on time. Please… | 我不能 我真的已经尽力准时出场了 麻烦你们… |
[1:43:33] | In a situation like this, the referee, the | 在这种情况下 裁判员 |
[1:43:35] | judging panel will give her every opportunity.. | 裁判员仍会给她机会 |
[1:43:38] | To put out her best performance.. | 让她能够展现最完美的表演 |
[1:43:41] | I’ve been thinking though no announcement has been | 即使现在没有发任何声明 但我一直在想 |
[1:43:43] | made. They will obviously give her a amount of time. | 他们显然给了她足够的时间 |
[1:43:47] | Things like this just don’t happen! | 像这样的事情是怎么会发生呢! |
[1:43:50] | Again, it’s so important that the skate is tied properly, | 再强调一次 溜冰时将鞋带系紧是非常重要的 |
[1:43:53] | it’s important that it’s comfortable on your foot! | 溜冰鞋合脚是重中之重 |
[1:43:57] | Well I think they’re allowing Tonya to fix her skate! | 但是我认为裁判会允许塔尼娅修好她的冰鞋 |
[1:44:01] | Again, this is every skaters recurring nightmare. | 再次强调 这对每个运动员都是噩梦啊! |
[1:44:09] | Can I just say one quick thing about Nancy Kerrigan? | 我能说一句关于南希·克里根的事么? |
[1:44:13] | So… | 关于… |
[1:44:15] | So my lace breaks which I guess is my fault but really kinda isn’t. | 我以为我的鞋带断了是我的原因 但其实不是 |
[1:44:20] | And I go out… | 我走出去后 |
[1:44:22] | and do the same stuff as everybody else | 跟别人完成了一样的动作 |
[1:44:25] | I did not get the marks, because… | 我没拿到分 因为 |
[1:44:27] | I didn’t ever have a shot with the judges to begin with. | 我跟裁判一直合不来 |
[1:44:30] | I mean, it was a big story, but… | 我的意思是 这说来话长 但是 |
[1:44:33] | I don’t need a big story… | 我可以很快说完 |
[1:44:35] | I’m a big story on my own when I skate. | 我开始滑冰的时候 就很棒了 |
[1:44:39] | I did my best and I got 8th. | 我尽我所能 拿了第八名 |
[1:44:42] | But Nancy… | 但是南希… |
[1:44:44] | She goes out and gives a beautiful skate, I never said different. | 她出场后 完成了漂亮的动作 这一点毫无异议 |
[1:44:50] | She wins a friggin’ silver medal. | 她拿到了该死的银牌 |
[1:44:53] | And when they put that medal around her neck.. | 当他们把奖牌挂在她脖子上的时候 |
[1:44:55] | She looked like she stepped in poo. | 她看起来就像是踩到了屎一样 |
[1:44:58] | She does… | 确实是那样 |
[1:45:00] | I mean, come on! | 我的意思是 哪有什么大不了? |
[1:45:03] | How am I the poor sport in all of this? | 我怎么就成了滑的最烂的那个选手了 |
[1:45:08] | An Olympic silver medal. | 一块奥运会银牌 |
[1:45:11] | She looks like she stepped in poo. | 她看起来就像是踩到了屎 |
[1:45:14] | Defendant please rise. | 被告人请起立 |
[1:45:18] | They postponed my trial until after the Olympics. | 他们推迟了我的审判 直到奥运会结束才宣判 |
[1:45:23] | Tonya Harding. You are hereby sentenced to 3 years probation… | 塔尼娅·哈丁 你被判处三年缓刑 |
[1:45:27] | $100,000 fine plus $10,000 to the DA’s office for special costs. | 十万美元的罚款再加上给地检署支付的一万美元额外费用 |
[1:45:34] | Another $50,000 to set up a fund for the Special Olympics. | 另外的五万美元用于给残奥会建立基金会 |
[1:45:38] | 500 hours community service; a psychological evaluation. | 500小时的社区工作时间 进行一次心理评估 |
[1:45:44] | And your immediate resignation from the US Figure Skating Association. | 从美国花样滑冰协会除名 |
[1:45:49] | Banning you for life from all Figure Skating Association competitions and events. | 终生禁止参加任何滑冰协会举办的比赛和活动 |
[1:45:58] | So ordered. | 即可生效 |
[1:46:00] | No.. | 不行.. |
[1:46:03] | All I did was the hindering of prosecution. | 我只是想阻止这些指控 |
[1:46:09] | – What? You’ll never… – It will be OK. | -什么 你从来没有 -没关系了 |
[1:46:12] | You’re never gonna let me skate again? | 你再也不让我滑冰了么? |
[1:46:18] | I’d rather do jail time. Please… | 我宁肯去服刑 麻烦… |
[1:46:22] | They only got 18 months. | 监狱生活只有十八个小时 |
[1:46:25] | They got 18 months. I will do that. | 只判了18个月 我可以服刑的 |
[1:46:29] | You can’t… | 你不能 |
[1:46:34] | Your Honor. I don’t have an education. All I know is skating. | 法官大人 我没接受过教育 我只会滑冰 |
[1:46:41] | – That’s all I know. – And I… I’m no one… | – 我只会这个 – 我不是一个 |
[1:46:47] | – If I can’t skate… – It’s okay. | – 如果我不能滑冰 – 没事没事 |
[1:46:50] | – I’m not… I mean, I’m not some monster. – Mrs. Harding? | -我不会 我的意思是 我不是怪兽 -哈丁小姐? |
[1:46:54] | I just… I’m trying to do the best in what I know how to. | 我只是 我尽量在做我力所能及的事情 |
[1:46:58] | – Mrs. Harding? – You’re give me a… | -哈丁女士? -你给我一个… |
[1:46:59] | It’s like you are giving me a life sentence. | 就像给我判了无期徒刑 |
[1:47:01] | – You can’t… do that. – Mrs. Harding, that’s enough. | -你不能 这么做 -哈丁女士 够了 |
[1:47:03] | You can’t… please. | 你不能…求求你 |
[1:47:05] | Please! Just send me to jail and then I can still skate! | 求求你 把我送到监狱然后我就能继续滑冰了 |
[1:47:10] | Just send me to jail and then I can still skate…! | 求求你 把我送到监狱然后我就能继续滑冰了! |
[1:47:11] | I… I’ve given you my decision. | 我已经宣判了 |
[1:47:15] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 谢谢你 法官大人 |
[1:47:19] | Listen to me… it’s the best we can get. | 听我说 这是我们能争取到最好的结果了 |
[1:47:23] | The 10 best questions Connie Chung asked Tonya Harding earlier. | 康妮在早些时候问了塔尼娅哈丁10个很棒的问题 |
[1:47:27] | No.10: “Would you walk through the metal detector, one more time, please?” | 第十名的问题:你是否愿意再次通过金属探测器 只有一次呢? |
[1:47:33] | No. 9: “Do you think you could kick my ass?” | 第九名的问题:你是不是气急败坏? |
[1:48:00] | I got a 2 year sentence. And did 8 months to the day. | 我被判了两年 实际服刑八个月 |
[1:48:07] | All that craziness, you know, everything I’ll ever be known for, | 所有的这些疯狂 我所知道的所有 |
[1:48:11] | was only a few months from start to finish. | 从开始到结束 仅仅才几个月而已 |
[1:48:17] | I got up one morning before I went to jail, and the press was leaving. | 在我去监狱之前 那天早上 记者们都走了 |
[1:48:23] | Like I dreamed of. | 就像做了一场梦 |
[1:48:40] | I never see Tonya anymore and this is fine. I could care less. | 我再也见不到塔尼娅了 这我还能接受 我觉得无所谓 |
[1:48:45] | I lead a full life… very happy. | 我过着充实的生活 非常快乐 |
[1:48:54] | Tonya… I would never have thought of calling in a death threat. | 塔尼娅 从来没想过什么死亡威胁的事 |
[1:49:00] | And… | 然后… |
[1:49:03] | I was too caught up in all the terrible things she was saying about me… | 我太执着于她说的那些关于我的坏话 |
[1:49:10] | rather than the fact that I… | 而没想到 |
[1:49:16] | Completely ruined her career. | 我彻底的毁掉了她的职业生涯 |
[1:49:24] | Absolutely ruined it. | 彻底的毁掉了 |
[1:49:28] | Once I was banned from figure | 在我终身被禁止 |
[1:49:30] | from figure skating for life, I did not have a lot of options. | 滑冰比赛之后 我没有多少选择 |
[1:49:37] | Did what I had to do to just stay in the public eye and pay the bills. | 我所能做的就是在公众的监督下 交罚单 |
[1:49:43] | I was the second most known person behind Bill Clinton in the world. | 在这个世界上我的知名度略逊于比尔·克林顿 |
[1:49:50] | That meant something. The people still wanted to see me. | 这很了不起的 人们还是想继续看到我 |
[1:49:58] | So I became a lady boxer. | 所以我变成了女拳击手 |
[1:50:03] | I mean, why not? Violence was always what I knew anyway. | 我的意思是 反正暴力我是很熟悉的了 |
[1:50:18] | America, you know… | 美国 你知道… |
[1:50:24] | They want someone to love… | 他们希望去爱别人 |
[1:50:29] | but they want someone to hate. | 但是他们也希望去恨一个人 |
[1:50:36] | And they want it easy. | 他们想不费力的就做到这件事 |
[1:50:39] | But what’s easy? | 但是什么事是容易的呢? |
[1:50:43] | And the haters always say, Tonya | 那些憎恨我的人常常会说 塔尼娅 |
[1:50:47] | Tell the truth. | 说真话 |
[1:50:51] | But there’s no such thing as truth. I mean it’s bullshit. | 但是真相什么的 都是扯淡 |
[1:51:02] | Everyone has their own truth. | 每个人心目中的真相都不相同 |
[1:51:05] | And life just does whatever the fuck it wants. | 生活也总是永远朝着不好的方向进行 |
[1:51:35] | That’s the story on my life! | 这就是我的故事! |
[1:51:41] | And that’s the fucking truth! | 这就是他妈的真相! |
[1:52:03] | 拉沃娜·哈丁和塔尼娅在几年之内没有联络过 塔尼娅最后一次听到拉沃娜的消息 听说她住在华盛顿的一个成人用品店后面 | |
[1:52:10] | 杰夫·吉卢利把名字改成了杰夫·斯通 在和塔尼娅离婚之后 他娶了一个叫南茜的女人 然后他们开了一间南茜妮可的美发/日光浴沙龙 | |
[1:52:16] | 他现在是一名汽车销售 开心的生活着 还生了两个孩子 直到他娶了他的第三任妻子 | |
[1:52:20] | 塔尼娅·哈丁从事专业园艺,建筑,和刷房子的行业 她就住在离杰夫·吉卢利很近的地方 但是他们从不联络 她和她7岁的儿子一起生活的很开心 她想让所有人知道 她是一个好妈妈 |