Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

7 pounds(七磅)电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 7 pounds(七磅)电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:七磅
英文名称:7 pounds
年代:

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:00] Okay. 好了
[01:05] 911 emergency. 911急救中心
[01:12] I need an ambulance. 我需要辆救护车
[01:14] I have you at 9212 West Third Street in Los Angeles. 您的地址是洛杉矶第3西街9212号吗
[01:21] Yes, room number 2. 是的 2号房间
[01:24] What’s the emergency? 什么紧急情况
[01:29] There’s been a suicide. 有人自杀
[01:31] Who’s the victim? 受害人是谁
[01:35] I am. 我
[01:43] In seven days, God created the world. 7天内 上帝创造了世界
[01:51] And in seven seconds… 而在7秒内…
[01:57] … I shattered mine. 我摧毁了自己的世界
[02:53] -I can have four new fillets overnight. -Oh, no. No, thank you. -我今晚可以发给您4份新肉片 -不 不 谢谢
[02:58] What is your name again? Ezra? Is that right? 你叫什么来着 以斯拉 对吗
[03:00] Yes, sir. I’ll just need your first and last name… 是的 先生 我需要您的姓名
[03:03] -…So I can call up your account. -You know what? -以便把钱转到您的帐户 -知道吗
[03:05] Here’s what I’m thinking, Ezra. I think I’m gonna mail you the meat back personally. 我在考虑把那些肉给你邮回去 以斯拉
[03:09] …so you can see firsthand the type of dog food that you’re peddling. 那你就能直接看到自己卖的垃圾了
[03:13] That won’t be necessary, sir. 您不必那么做 先生
[03:17] So how about we just start with your last name? 您能否告诉我您的姓氏
[03:20] Thomas. 托马斯
[03:21] And don’t even get me started on the pork. 别让我再因那些猪肉跟你吵
[03:23] -Have you tried the pork? -Well, no, sir. -你吃过那些肉吗 -没有 先生
[03:25] I’m not much of a meat eater myself, but I hear really great things… 我不怎么吃肉 但我听说那些肉
[03:29] …about the pork. 挺不错的
[03:30] -Oh, so you don’t eat pork at all? -No, sir. -你根本不吃肉 对吧 -是的 先生
[03:34] Are you Jewish? Is that why you don’t eat pork, Ezra? 你是犹太人? 所以你不吃猪肉 对吧 以斯拉
[03:40] Well, can we…? What’s your first name, Mr. Thomas? 我们能否…您的名字是什么 托马斯先生
[03:46] Ben. 本
[03:48] No order for Ben Thomas. 没有本·托马斯的购买记录
[03:52] Hold on, what was that voice? 等等 刚才是什么声音
[03:54] I don’t… I don’t have an order for a Ben Thomas. 我这里…我这里没有本·托马斯的订货信息
[03:57] Ezra, what was that voice? 以斯拉 刚才是什么声音
[04:00] -What voice? -Are you blind? -您指什么 -你是不是个瞎子?
[04:03] -Excuse me? -You’re kidding me. -什么 -你在耍我吧
[04:06] A blind beef salesman who doesn’t eat meat. 一个不吃肉的瞎子牛肉推销员
[04:11] Now, that… That is rich. That is rich. 真有意思 太有意思了
[04:16] Have you ever had sex, Ezra? 你做过爱吗 以斯拉
[04:19] Did Lawrence in Accounting put you up to this? 是不是会计部的劳伦斯让您打的电话?
[04:22] Because somehow I can’t imagine the blind, vegan… 因为我完全不敢想象 一个瞎子素食主义
[04:26] … beef salesman having sex. 牛肉推销员会做爱
[04:28] -Listen, I’m trying to help you, sir. -You’re trying to help me? -听着 我只是想尽力帮您 先生 -想尽力帮我?
[04:32] The blind beef salesman is trying to help me? 一个瞎子牛肉推销员想尽力帮我?
[04:35] I’m actually starting to feel pretty bad for you, Ezra. 说实话 你开始令我极度厌恶了 以斯拉
[04:38] Because I look at my life, and it is surrounded by so much beauty… 我的生活 被那么多美丽事物所环绕
[04:42] … and you can’t see shit. 但你他妈的却看不见
[04:46] Is that fair? 这公平吗
[04:48] Does that seem fair to you, Ezra? 这对你公平吗 以斯拉
[04:49] Do you even know what color the ocean is? 你知道大海的颜色吗
[04:53] Do you? 知道吗
[04:55] -It’s blue, sir. -“It’s blue, sir.” -是蓝色 先生 -“是蓝色 先生”
[04:57] Say what you wanna say. 说你真正想说的
[04:59] React. Say what you wanna say to me. 反抗啊 说你真正想说的
[05:01] Thank you for calling Cheyenne Meats. 感谢您致电夏安肉品公司
[05:03] That’s not what you wanna say, you coward. You coward. 这不是你想说的 你这个懦夫 你是懦夫
[05:07] You blind, vegan, beef-salesman, virgin coward! 你是个瞎眼的素食主义牛肉推销员 处男懦夫
[05:11] -Goodbye, Mr. Thomas. -Say what you wanna say. -再见 托马斯先生 -说你真正想说的
[05:35] Ken Anderson. Nicole Anderson. Allie Anderson. Ed Rice. 肯·安德森 尼可·安德森 艾利·安德森 艾德·赖斯
[05:41] Steven Phillips. Monica Freeman. Sarah Jensen. 斯蒂芬·菲利普 莫妮卡·弗里曼 萨拉·简森
[05:51] Ken Anderson! Nicole Anderson! Allie Anderson! Ed Rice! 肯·安德森 尼可·安德森 艾利·安德森 艾德·赖斯
[05:55] Steven Phillips! Monica Freeman! And Sarah Jensen! 斯蒂芬·菲利普 莫妮卡·弗里曼 萨拉·简森
[07:43] Hi, can I help you? 您有事吗
[07:45] Yes. Hello, I’m looking for Emily. 你好 我来找艾米丽
[07:50] -You’re a friend of hers? -Yes, Ma’am. -你是她朋友吗 -是的 太太
[07:52] -She’s not home. -Oh, goodness. -她不在家 -天啊
[07:53] No, she left this morning. She had to do some more tests. 她今天走的 她得去再做些检查
[07:57] She asked me to watch Duke until she got back. 她让我在她回来之前照顾杜克
[08:00] Okay. 好吧
[08:03] You ever try mixing banana peel into the soil? 你可以试试看把香蕉皮也混在土里
[08:06] -Really? -It works, I swear. -真的吗 -绝对管用 我保证
[08:09] Oh, would you by chance know where I could find her? 能透露一下她去哪里了吗
[08:21] Supervisor to 104. Supervisor to 104. 检查员请到104室 检查员请到104室
[08:28] Cardiac wing? 心脏病科在哪儿
[08:29] Take the elevator to the fifth floor then turn left. 乘电梯到5楼 再左拐
[08:32] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:36] Well, that’s what I was just saying. It’s absolutely impossible. 我就是这个意思 那根本不可能
[08:43] Hold the elevator. 等一下
[08:47] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:44] Can I help you? 您有事吗
[09:47] Yes. Good evening. 是的 晚上好
[09:50] I’m here to see Emily Posa. 我是来看艾米丽·博萨的
[09:53] I’m sorry, visiting hours are from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. 抱歉 探访时间是上午8点到下午4点
[09:58] You know, it is really important I speak to her for just a moment. 真的有很要紧的事 我们就谈一会儿
[10:01] You’ll just have to come back during visiting hours. 您只能在探访时间进行探视
[10:06] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[11:04] So if there is one thing that I have learned… 根据我的经验 要赢得合约
[11:06] …and you all should remember about winning these contracts: 你们都必须记住一件事
[11:09] Three steps. First, tell them what you’re gonna tell them. 分3步 第一 告诉他们你想说的
[11:13] Step two, you tell them. 第二 去告诉他们
[11:15] Step three, tell them what you told them. 第三 告诉他们你说过的
[11:19] We are gonna close by reminding them… 最后 我们要提醒他们
[11:21] …that old girl has a 3-percent better impulse from sea level to vacuum… 从海平面到真空 “老姑娘”的推动力会增加3%
[11:25] …and if they pass on that, quite frankly 说实话 如果他们成功了
[11:27] hey deserve another Sputnik. 真该再奖励他们一颗卫星
[11:35] Now, if you will excuse me… 很抱歉…
[11:36] …I have a very lovely, very hungry woman at home waiting for me. 一位非常可爱 非常饥饿的女士正在家等我
[11:43] Sarah. 萨拉
[11:47] Honey. 亲爱的
[11:52] Everyone at work kept saying it was daylight-savings time. 每个工作的人都称其为日光节约时间
[11:55] You were supposed to be here a while ago. 你刚才就该到了
[11:57] -I kept saying it wasn’t. -This happens all the time. And it’s always work. -我说过不会那么早 -你总是这样 总是因为工作
[12:00] -I’m sorry. I’m sorry. -No, I’m angry with you. -抱歉 抱歉 -不 你让我很生气
[12:03] I’m gonna be angry all night long. 我整宿都会生你的气
[12:05] -I’m angry with you. -What are you doing? -我也很生气 -你要干什么
[12:07] How about that? How about I’m angry with you? 这样如何 惹我生气不舒服吧
[12:21] -Hello? -Hey, it’s me. It’s your brother. -喂 -喂 是我 你哥
[12:26] Where are you? 你在哪儿
[12:29] I’m at the beach house. 在海滨别墅
[12:31] Are you okay? 你还好吧
[12:35] Of course. 很好
[12:37] Listen, why’d you disconnect the landline? 为什么把电话线切断了
[12:42] The phone broke. 电话坏了
[12:45] I don’t need it anymore. 我也用不着它
[12:48] Did I…? Did I do something? 是不是…是不是我做错什么了
[12:52] No. 没有
[12:55] Not unless you’re smoking again. 除非你又抽烟了
[12:57] No, I’ve put on 20 pounds. I’m in the best shape of my life. 没有 我体重增加了20磅 现在身材超好
[13:03] Are you eating? Are you taking care of yourself? 你在吃东西吗 好好照顾自己了吗
[13:05] You sound terrible again and… 听上去你又病怏怏了…
[13:07] Yeah, I’m fine. Look, I gotta go. 我还好 我得走了
[13:09] Give Melanie and the kids a hug and a kiss. 去陪梅勒尼和孩子们吧
[13:12] I’ll talk to you later. You take care of yourself. 以后再谈 照顾好自己
[13:16] Hold on. I know it’s been a while 等等 我知道已经有段时间了
[13:18] but when you were staying here… 但你在我这儿住时
[13:20] …you didn’t take something of mine by mistake, did you? 有没有错拿了我的东西
[13:25] I remember giving you something. 我只记得给了你一些东西
[13:29] You remember that? Because I remember that very clearly. 还记得吗 我可记得清清楚楚呢
[13:34] Yeah. Yeah. 没错 没错
[13:39] Just remember I love you. 记住 我爱你
[14:18] Hi, my name is Ben Thomas. I’m here to see Stewart Goodman. 你好 我是本·托马斯 我要见斯图尔特·古德曼
[14:21] Inez, look at me, please. 伊内兹 看着我
[14:25] Inez. I’m speaking to you. 伊内兹 我在和你说话
[14:30] I understand you refused to take your meds again. Is that true? 我知道你又不吃药了 对吗
[14:34] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[14:38] Let’s try using your words this time, okay, Inez? 我们试着用你的方式来交流 好吗
[14:42] I mean, this silent treatment isn’t doing anybody any good. 要知道 这种无声的反抗对谁都不好
[14:44] Inez, how can we help you if…? 伊内兹 我们要怎么帮你才…
[14:48] Okay, how about I come back tomorrow… 好吧 我明天再来 怎么样
[14:50] …and see if you’ve changed your mind, okay? 看看你会不会改变主意 好吗
[14:54] Attagirl. 真棒
[14:59] I thought I was coming to your office today. 我今天本来想去你办公室的
[15:01] I was in the neighborhood. I thought I’d stop by, 我刚才在附近 所以就顺便来看看
[15:03] Save you the drive. 省得你开车去我那儿了
[15:05] Terrific. Well, look, let’s go talk in my office, yeah? Come on. 棒极了 到我办公室里谈 好吗 走吧
[15:08] I take a no-nonsense approach. 我在贯彻很实际的措施
[15:10] I mean, I cut the operating costs of this place… 光去年 这里的运营成本就降低了
[15:12] …over 17 percent last year alone. 超过17%
[15:15] -I’m sure that made them happy. -Oh, hell, yeah. -他们一定乐坏了 -该死的 没错
[15:20] Now, if I could only get my own finances… 如果我能让财政收支
[15:22] …in that kind of shape, I wouldn’t have you sitting here. 保持这个水平 你就不会坐在这里了
[15:25] No offense. 无意冒犯
[15:26] That your new Beemer out front? 外面是你的新宝马碧墨车?
[15:33] Ben, I mean, when I found out… 本 要知道 当我得知…
[15:37] …that my bone-marrow transplant wasn’t successful… 骨髓移植项目并不成功时
[15:39] I’m well aware of your ongoing medical condition. 我很清楚你在进行的医学项目
[15:44] Things aren’t looking very promising for me. 事情并不是很乐观
[15:49] Look… 听着…
[15:51] …I have a bonus coming in January. 我一月份会得到奖金
[15:54] I just really need this six-month extension. 我非常需要这6个月的延长期
[15:59] Really, I mean, I am doing the very best I can here, I promise you. 真的 我正在竭尽全力 我向你保证
[16:13] I’m gonna show myself out. 看来我该走了
[16:16] I’ll be in touch. 以后再联系
[16:17] Well, thank you. I appreciate it. 谢谢 非常感谢
[16:19] I mean, this way everybody wins, right? 这样对谁都好 是吧
[16:34] Hello. 你好
[16:43] My name is Ben. 我叫本
[16:47] I totally understand if you don’t wanna speak to me either. 如果您不想和我谈话 我完全理解
[16:51] But I would really like to just have a moment of your time. 但我真的希望占用您一点时间
[17:14] I’m trying to figure out what kind of man Stewart Goodman is. 我想知道斯图尔特·古德曼是个什么样的人
[17:22] It is within my power to drastically change his circumstances. 我可以彻底改变他的境况
[17:30] But I don’t wanna give that man a gift that he doesn’t deserve. 但我不想把这份”厚礼”给一个配不上它的人
[17:37] I need you to tell me whether or not he is a good person. 你得告诉我他是不是个好人
[18:09] “The drug he gives me… “他给我吃的药
[18:13] …makes me dizzy. 让我头晕
[18:19] I want a new one.” 我想换种新药”
[18:21] Well, that sounds very reasonable, Inez. 很合情合理啊 伊内兹
[18:25] What else? 还有别的吗
[18:30] You can trust me. 你可以信任我
[18:35] What else, Inez? 还有别的吗 伊内兹
[18:53] He’s punishing you? 他在惩罚你?
[18:56] How is he punishing you? 他怎么惩罚你的
[19:03] How is he punishing you, Inez? 他是怎么惩罚你的 伊内兹
[19:29] Ben? 本?
[19:31] -Hey, Ben, where you going? -Where’s the washroom? -本 你这是去哪儿 -浴室在哪儿
[19:34] To the right. Is there a problem? 往右走 出什么事了
[19:36] -Give her a bath, right now. -Absolutely. -立刻给她洗澡 -没问题
[19:39] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢你
[19:44] Ben, I think you have the wrong impression here. 本 你好像误会了
[19:46] I’m gonna stop by from time to time… 我会经常来走访的
[19:48] …make sure you’re showing these people some respect. 以确保你给予这些人足够的尊重
[19:50] Look, this is a misunderstanding, okay? 听着 这是个误会 明白吗
[19:53] You don’t treat people like that. 你不可以那样对待他们
[19:55] Let me explain, okay, Ben? 让我解释好吗 本
[19:57] -And I’m not giving you an extension. -Ben! -我不会给你延期的 -本
[19:59] I’m not giving you anything. 我什么都不会给你的
[20:02] I almost believed you, you son of a bitch. 我差点就信你了 你个狗娘养的
[20:05] I almost believed. 我差点就信了
[20:16] Okay. Grip and rip. 好的 握紧 击球
[20:18] This time it’s gonna be a lot different. 这次会大不一样的
[20:27] -Hey, Michelle. -Hey. -你好 米歇尔 -你好
[20:30] -Good to see you. -You too. -很高兴见到你 -我也是
[20:34] -How are you? -I’m good. -你还好吗 -很好
[20:35] -Hey, man. -Hey. What are you doing here? -你好 伙计 -你好 你来这儿干什么
[20:38] Just coming to make sure that she is still kicking your ass at everything. 来看看你是不是什么都让她牵着鼻子走
[20:42] And I am. 没错
[20:44] -Can we have a sec, hon? -Yeah. -我们能单独谈一会儿吗 -好的
[20:47] All right. 好的
[20:49] You okay? 你没事吧
[20:50] Yeah, I’m good. You said you were gonna call me on the 15th. 没事 我很好 你说过15号会给我电话的
[20:55] -Today is the 19th. -I know. -今天都19号了 -我知道
[20:57] Doctor didn’t have the results, so I had no information to give you. 医生还没有诊断结果 所以我这儿也没有消息
[21:00] Still, you should call me. 那也该告诉我一声啊
[21:02] -Yeah, I know. Yes, I know. -Right? We’re still friends. Right? -是的 我知道 -我们还是朋友 是吧
[21:05] Yeah. I’m just… 是的 我只是…
[21:09] I’m doing some soul-searching, you know? 我正在深刻反省
[21:14] Don’t do that. 别这样
[21:16] -We have a plan. -I know. -我们是合伙人 -我知道
[21:17] -Do what you promised me. -I will. -你跟我保证过的 -我会的
[21:20] You know, they rent clubs up at the clubhouse. 会所那里可以租到高尔夫球杆
[21:22] I’m well aware of that. 我知道
[21:24] I think I’m gonna keep my ass unkicked today. 我想今天就不去领教了
[22:45] Were you looking at him, or were you looking at me? 你是在看他还是在看我
[22:50] Actually, I was just sitting here. 其实我只是坐在这里
[22:52] Am I doing it wrong? 哪里不对劲吗
[22:55] I think I saw you in the elevator the other day. 前几天我们在电梯里见过
[22:58] Oh, yes. 是啊
[23:02] Actually, you are being audited. 实际上你正在被查税
[23:07] My name is Ben Thomas. 我是本·托马斯
[23:09] I’m with the IRS, and you owe the government… 国税局的 你欠政府…
[23:13] …$56, 240.19. 56240.19美元
[23:17] I know. 我知道
[23:19] And now you get me. 知道我为什么在这儿了吧
[23:22] Would you have a seat, please, Miss Posa? 请坐吧 博萨小姐
[23:26] So I’ve been looking over the income statements… 我一直在调查
[23:30] …from the last three years. 你过去3年的收入报表
[23:33] -2005… -Were…? -2005年… -你…..
[23:36] Were you in my room the other night? 那天夜里你来过我的病房吗
[23:41] No, ma’am, I was not in your room the other night. 没有 女士 我没有去过
[23:46] That’s not exactly IRS protocol. 那可不是国税局的作风
[23:50] So I’ve been looking over ’05, ’06 and ’07. 我一直在调查你从05年到07年的收入情况
[23:53] There seems to be quite a disparity between what you claimed and… 似乎和你上报的不相符 而且…
[23:57] Mr. Thomas? 托马斯先生?
[24:00] I just got discharged. 我刚刚出院
[24:04] So, you know, unless you’re gonna, like… 所以除非你要把我
[24:06] …haul me off to some IRS jail or something… 拉到国税局的监狱…
[24:08] …l’d really like to get home now. 现在我只想回家
[24:12] -Oh, sure. No problem. -Okay. -好吧 没问题 -谢了
[24:17] I’ll be in touch. 我们再联系
[24:59] Welcome to the Travel Inn. Can I help you? 欢迎来到旅行旅社 要入住吗
[25:03] I need a room. 要一个间房
[25:04] How many hours? 多长时间
[25:08] About two weeks. 大约两周
[25:41] Clear it! That’s it, that’s it! 躲开 对 很好
[25:44] All right, come on! Vamos, Manny! 对了 上啊 冲啊 曼尼
[25:48] All right, all right. That’s it, that’s it. 好了 可以了 就这样吧 停下
[25:55] -What you want? -Break it up! -你想干什么 -把他们分开
[25:57] -You want some of this? -Get off! Get off! -你想尝尝什么滋味吗 -别打了 住手
[25:59] Hey, Rico, knock it off! 瑞可 住手
[26:02] Somebody wanna remind Rico where we are? 谁来提醒一下瑞可 我们这是在哪儿
[26:04] The sanctuary, coach! 在圣堂 教练
[26:06] -I can’t hear you. -The sanctuary, coach! -我听不太清 -在圣堂 教练
[26:09] That’s right, Rico, in the sanctuary. 很好 瑞可 我们这是在圣堂
[26:12] Now give me 20 starts and stops. 给我做20遍启动急停
[26:15] Hello, this is Emily Posa. 你好 我是艾米丽·博萨
[26:17] I’m not home right now, but please leave a message… 我现在不在家 请留言
[26:20] … and I’ll call you back as soon as possible. Thank you. 我会尽快回电话 谢谢
[26:24] Hi, my name is Susan Nall. I’m calling because a friend… 你好 我叫苏珊·纳尔 我有个朋友
[26:27] … told me you do letterpress invitations, and I was wondering… 告诉我你是做邀请函的 我想问一下…
[26:31] Hello? Hi, this is Emily. 喂? 我是艾米丽
[26:36] Yep, I do wedding invitations. 对 我做婚礼邀请函
[26:40] I’m not able to take any requests, though, right now. 但是目前我接不了活
[26:43] I know someone nearby who does it. 我知道附近有一家做的
[26:46] She’s not as good as I am, but her prices are very… 虽然她做的不如我 但价格很…
[26:51] Hello? 喂?
[27:00] Duke? 杜克?
[27:06] Duke. 杜克
[27:07] We’re out here. 在这儿呢
[27:16] Hello, Miss Posa. 你好 博萨小姐
[27:19] What are you doing here? 你在这干什么
[27:20] Oh, I came to see you. 我是来找你的
[27:22] Don’t you people ever call ahead? 你们这些人都不提前打个电话的吗
[27:25] You people tend to try to hide things. 你们这些人总爱隐瞒事实
[27:28] Is that meat? 他吃的是肉吗
[27:29] No! No, no. 不 不 不行
[27:32] No. No meat. No. 不能吃肉 不能吃
[27:34] -Well, he was really enjoying it. -He eats steamed broccoli and tofu. -他挺爱吃的 -他吃蒸西蓝花和豆腐
[27:39] -Why? -He’s a vegetarian. -为什么 -他是素食者
[27:42] -He is a vegetarian? -Yes. -他是素食者? -是啊
[27:45] Well, that sucks. 真惨
[27:47] Hey, can we talk? Do you have a moment? 有时间吗 我们能谈谈吗
[27:51] No. 没空
[27:53] Actually, I have to take Duke for a walk. 我得带着杜克去散散步
[27:56] No problem. I’ll go with you, if you don’t mind. 没问题 如果你不介意我和你一起
[28:02] -So… -Hey, hey. -那么… -喂 慢点
[28:06] So I’ve been looking over 2005, 2006 and 2007. 我已经调查了2005到2007年
[28:12] Now… 现在…
[28:14] I’m listening. 我在听
[28:15] -Can I get him for you? -Nope. I got him. -我帮你牵着他吧 -不用 我能行
[28:20] Let me get him. Let me get him. Let me get him. 我来牵他 让我来 我来吧
[28:23] -You all right? -Yes. -你没事吧 -没事
[28:26] Whoa, sorry. Whoa, not these. 对不起 这可不行
[28:28] -That’s okay. Watch… -No, no. Heel, heel, heel. -没事 小心… -别 别 慢点 慢点
[28:33] Yeah, maybe we shouldn’t feed him meat. 也许我们不应该给他吃肉
[28:36] So I’ve been looking over… 我一直在调查…
[28:40] -Yeah, maybe we can do this later. -Yeah. -或许我们应该过会儿再谈 -是啊
[28:47] So you cook it all ahead of time, I see. 看来 你提前都把这些做好了
[28:50] No, actually. I can’t remember the last time I cooked. 也不是 我都不记得上次做饭是什么时候了
[28:53] This is my sister’s way of looking out for me from afar. 是我姐姐大老远带来的
[28:59] Do you have any siblings? 你有兄弟姐妹吗
[29:00] Yes, one brother. 有个哥哥
[29:03] He’s a… He’s a good egg. 他…他人很好
[29:06] Yeah, I just have the one sister too. 我也只有一个姐姐
[29:10] Are you receiving income from any source… 你是不是有别的收入来源
[29:13] …that the government is currently unaware of? 是政府不知道的
[29:15] Well, lately I’ve been taking to diving in local wishing wells, so… 最近我一直去附近的一个许愿井工作
[29:19] I mean, but it’s just occasional dimes here and there… 有时候会挣点小钱
[29:23] …or, once in a while, a quarter. 好的时候会得到25美分
[29:26] No, actually… 其实…
[29:28] …I had to refinance this place to pay my past-due medical bills. 我在为以前的医疗费筹钱
[29:33] I’ve been informed that you suffer from congenital heart failure. 我已经得知你患有先天性心脏病
[29:38] Yes. Did you gather that while stalking me at the hospital? 是的 你是不是在医院跟踪我才知道的
[29:43] No, I… 不是 我…
[29:46] You’re currently Status 2, which means you’re sick enough… 你现在是二级状况 已经足够可以
[29:50] …to be on the national UNOS waiting list… 列入国家器官共享联合网络名单
[29:53] …but not sick enough to be admitted into the hospital… 但是只有一级状况
[29:56] …and placed on Status 1. 才能够住院
[29:58] So basically, if your heart starts to fail quickly and no donor can be located… 也就是说 如果你的心脏很快衰竭
[30:04] …you’re screwed. 又没找到心脏捐赠者 你就死定了
[30:08] Is it true that you said… 你是不是说过…
[30:11] …that you do not believe that you even deserve a heart… 因为自己的生活各方面都很平凡
[30:15] …because your life is unremarkable in every way? 觉得自己不应该得到一颗心脏
[30:25] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[30:33] I don’t know why I said that. I’m sorry. 我不知道自己为什么说那些 对不起
[30:37] Do you have to take any type of sensitivity training… 托马斯先生 你加入国税局前
[30:41] …to join the IRS, Mr. Thomas? 受过什么敏感性训练吗
[30:42] -No, not really. -Yeah. -没 没有 -是吗
[30:48] So you don’t consider yourself a good person? 你不觉得自己是个好人吗
[30:51] How would you answer that question if I asked you the same? 我要是问同样的问题 你怎么回答
[31:00] “Unremarkable” would be an upgrade for me… 确切的说 我认为”平凡”…
[31:05] …I assure you. 就是不上进
[31:11] I’m gonna freeze your accounts as uncollectible 我要冻结你的账户作为坏账
[31:13] until further notice. 直到另行通知
[31:16] I’m sure that’ll buy you five or six months, penalty-free. 我敢肯定那可以让你五六个月免受处罚
[31:26] Here’s my card. 这是我的名片
[31:28] If anyone from the IRS tries to contact you… 如果有其他国税局的人找你
[31:31] …you call me immediately. 请立即与我联系
[31:34] Okay. 好的
[31:36] Thank you. 谢谢
[31:38] Thank you. 也谢谢你
[31:43] Okay. 好了
[31:48] -Mr. Thomas? -Yes. -托马斯先生 -什么事
[32:02] Why do I get the feeling you’re doing me a really big favor right now? 为什么我感觉 你正在帮我很大的忙呢
[32:09] Because I get the feeling that you really deserve it. 因为我觉得这是你应得的
[32:17] All right? 好了
[32:25] You off to…? 你要去…
[32:28] You off to pollute someone else’s dog now? 你要去带坏别人家的狗吗
[32:33] No. 不是
[32:36] Just going home. 直接回家
[32:39] Where’s that? 在哪儿
[32:50] Take care, Emily. 保重 艾米丽
[32:53] You too. 你也是
[34:29] -What is this thing for? -I told you already. -这是用来干吗的 -我已经告诉过你了
[34:33] And why are you bringing a fish into your room? 你为什么要把鱼养到房间里
[34:35] Because it’s my room. 因为那是我的房间
[34:38] And I don’t want anyone going into my room, understood? 而且不想任何人进我的房间 明白了吗
[34:41] Well, I don’t think you can keep a fish in your room. 但我觉得你不能在房间里养鱼
[34:44] I think I can. 我觉得可以
[34:46] Well, I’ve never had anybody who kept a fish in their room. 我从没见过在房间里养鱼的房客
[34:50] Now you do. 现在你看见了
[34:52] Who? 谁啊
[34:53] Good night. 晚安
[35:11] The first time I ever saw a box jellyfish… 我第一次见养在容器里的水母
[35:17] … I was 12. 是我12岁那年
[35:24] Our father took us to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. 爸爸带我们去蒙特利湾水族馆
[35:32] I never forgot when he said… 他说水母是世界上最致命的生物
[35:34] … that it was the most deadly creature on earth. 这句话令我难以忘怀
[35:43] To me it was just… 但对我来讲
[35:46] … the most beautiful thing I’d ever seen. 它却是我见过的最美丽的东西
[35:58] I spoke to the doctor again. 我又和医生说了一下
[35:59] He’s gonna send over your files in the morning. 明早就把你的文件送过来
[36:04] -Is this everything? -Yeah. -所有的都在这儿了吗 -是的
[36:09] -Any questions? -Same one. -有什么问题吗 -老问题
[36:11] Well, same answer, then. 那答案也一样
[36:13] You know, I was thinking last night about when we were 14… 昨天晚上 回忆起14岁时
[36:16] …and we made our big pact. 我们立的那个约定
[36:20] You remember on the beach in front of your grandparents’ house… 在你奶奶家前面的沙滩 还记得吗
[36:23] …we agreed that we would never, never date each other’s girls? 绝对不能和对方的女朋友约会
[36:30] I remembered that that night you told me how much you liked Stacy Miller… 我还记得那天晚上你说你很爱史黛西·米勒
[36:34] …and that you were gonna ask her out. And I said: 你打算约她出来
[36:37] “Hey, man. You can’t. Her and I already did it.” 我说 “不行 哥们儿 我和她已经开始了”
[36:42] Which we didn’t, but I wanted to… 其实我们没有 但我想…
[36:44] …but she liked you way more than she liked me, and… 可是她更喜欢你
[36:49] So I lied to you because I was so jealous. 因为吃醋 所以我撒了个谎
[36:52] And I realized that I’ve been carrying around this lie… 在过去的25年里我一直把这个谎言
[36:56] …in my heart for the last 25… 憋在心里
[36:58] Stop it! 别说了
[37:01] Stop it. 别说了
[37:04] Stay focused. 专心点
[37:08] Do what you promised me. 你要信守诺言
[37:10] -What, you think I’m…? -Do what you promised me. -怎么 你觉得我… -信守诺言
[37:16] You think I’m gonna let you down now, don’t you? 你觉得我会让你失望 是不是
[37:20] I’ve known you my whole damn life! 我从小就了解你
[37:23] Okay? 知道吗
[37:24] This? This? This is not something you do every day. 这…这…这不该是你每天做的事
[37:29] Okay? This is… This is not easy for me. 懂吗 这个…这个对我来说太难了
[37:33] I’ll make sure everything goes as planned. 我会按计划进行的
[37:43] Don’t worry. 别担心
[37:48] Thank you. 谢谢
[38:16] Oh, my God. 天啊
[38:19] Hello, Holly. 你好 霍丽
[38:21] Look at you. 是你啊
[38:26] -What are you doing here? -I came to see you. -你怎么来这了 -来看你啊
[38:30] -Really? -You have a minute? -是吗 -你有空吗
[38:32] Sure. Come on in. 当然有 快进来
[38:35] Here’s my desk. Have a seat. 这是我的办公桌 请坐
[38:50] You look great. 你气色不错
[38:51] -I do? -Yes. -是吗 -是啊
[38:53] I feel great. 我很好
[38:55] -How are you? -I’m really good. -你怎么样 -我也很好啊
[38:59] I need a favor. 我要你帮个忙
[39:01] Whatever you need, just ask me. 有什么需要你就说吧
[39:06] I need a name. Someone in the system. 我要在你这里找个人
[39:09] Someone having a really hard time… 找个生活十分痛苦
[39:12] …that needs help, but may be too proud to ask for a handout. 需要帮助但又碍于面子不求助的人
[39:19] What are you doing? 你要做什么
[39:23] I’m helping. 我想帮忙
[39:29] I need a name. 帮我找找
[39:34] Okay. 好的
[39:37] Connie Tepos. 康妮·蒂博斯
[39:40] Her boyfriend almost killed her last year when she tried to leave. 去年她要逃的时候 她男人差点杀了她
[39:45] He broke three of her ribs last month. 上个月他又打断了她3根肋骨
[39:49] She’s scared to death to press charges… 她很害怕不敢报警
[39:52] … and we can’t do anything. 我们也只能爱莫能助
[40:06] -Hello. -Hi. -你好 -你好
[40:08] -Connie Tepos? -Yes? -是康妮·蒂博斯吗 -是啊
[40:10] My name is Ben Thomas.I’m with the IRS. 我是国税局的本·托马斯
[40:13] IRS? But I always pay my taxes. 国税局? 我有缴税呀
[40:16] Yes, this is more of a general inquiry. 这只是例行调查
[40:20] I don’t understand. What…? 我不明白 什么…
[40:23] May I come in? 我能进来吗
[40:25] Not now. My boyfriend is not here. 不大方便 我男友不在家
[40:28] It’s very important for your family. 此事有关您的家人 非常重要
[40:32] For my family? 我的家人?
[40:46] Beautiful. 真不错
[40:49] Please, have a seat. 请坐
[40:55] What’s this all about? 这是怎么回事
[40:58] Your case has come to my attention. 我关注了你的个案
[41:01] And I wanted to get to know you. 就想认识你
[41:04] You wanted to get to know me? Why? 你想认识我? 为什么
[41:08] Because I’d like to help you. 因为我想帮你
[41:11] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[41:17] I’m aware of your case. 我留意了你的状况
[41:20] And your boyfriend. 还有你男友的为人
[41:22] What are you talking about? 你什么意思
[41:26] You know what I’m talking about. 你知道我什么意思
[41:29] No, I have no idea what you’re talking about. 不 我不知道你在说什么
[41:34] Kids, go to your room. 孩子们 快回房去
[41:37] He’s coming back? 他回来了吗
[41:39] He’s not coming back. 没有
[41:53] You said you were from the IRS,but you’re lying to me. 你说你是国税局的人 你骗我
[41:55] -No. -You’re not telling me the truth. -没有 -你没跟我说实话
[41:57] Who sent you here? 谁派你来的
[41:59] Please sit down. 请坐
[42:01] I’m not going to sit down. 我不坐
[42:02] -Please, calm down. -I’m not going to calm down. -请冷静 -干吗要听你的
[42:05] You come into my house. 你闯进我家
[42:07] You talking to me about my boyfriend? 对我男友品头评足
[42:10] -Who sent you here? -Nobody. -谁派你来的 -没人派我来
[42:14] Nobody? Get out of my house immediately. 没人? 那你马上滚
[42:18] You can trust me. 你可以信任我
[42:19] I trust no one, Mr. Thomas. 我谁都不相信 汤马斯先生
[42:22] I talked to Holly. 我跟霍丽谈过
[42:24] I can get you out of here. 我有可以帮你脱离困境
[42:27] To a safe place. A beautiful place. 到个安全的地方 美丽的地方定居
[42:32] Why did you talk to Holly? 你跟霍丽谈什么了
[42:35] Your children are in danger here. 你的孩子在这儿不安全
[42:36] Don’t talk about my kids,Mr. Thomas. 别跟我提孩子 汤马斯先生
[42:38] -You don’t know. -You don’t have to live like this. -你根本就不懂 -你的生活可以改善的
[42:42] Get out of my house now or I’m gonna call the police. 马上离开我家 不然我报警了
[42:44] -Okay, okay.-Who are you? -好吧 好吧 -你究竟是什么人
[42:46] -I want you to take my card.-I don’t need help. -这是我的名片 -我不需要援助
[42:49] I want you to take my card, and call me… 留着我的名片 有需要可以打电话给我…
[42:51] -I don’t need it.-I’m gonna leave it. -我不要 -名片留在这儿
[42:53] Okay. Thank you. Get out right now. 好的 谢谢 你可以滚了
[42:55] -You’re not helpless.-Can you leave? This is my house. -你不是孤立无援的 -你还不走? 这是我家
[42:58] Please, just think about it. 请你考虑一下
[43:02] I don’t need you. 我不需要
[43:23] -I can’t talk right now.-I need to talk immediately. -我现在不方便和你说话 -我要马上见你
[43:25] -Where are you? -I’m nowhere. -你在哪儿 -不知道
[43:27] I’m gonna meet you at the house. 我在你家等你
[43:28] Look, no. I’m not at the house.I’m traveling. I’ll talk to you next week. 别去 我不在家 正在外面旅行 下礼拜再说
[43:33] No, no, no. We need to discuss this right now. 不 不 不 你现在就给我说清楚
[44:31] -I’ll sign to that. -Yeah. -我会签字的 -对
[44:35] How you doing, you two? 你们俩好吗
[44:36] I’m good. 我挺好的
[44:39] Got a big day. 今天可是大日子
[44:40] Yep. No more dialysis, George.See you in the O.R. 对 不用再透析了 乔治 手术室见
[44:43] Yep. 好的
[44:46] -I’ll see you there as well.-Yes, sir. -手术室见 -好的
[44:48] Thank you. 谢谢你
[44:51] So I heard you raised enough money… 听说你发起募捐助学
[44:53] To give a couple of the kids partial scholarships to college. 帮助两个孩子上大学
[44:56] It’s no big deal. 区区小事 不足挂齿
[44:58] I just convinced a couple of bigwig donors… 只不过说服了两个大款做捐赠人
[45:01] That what the world really needs to see is more Latinos on ice. 这是大家都想看到的
[45:08] You know, Ben,I keep asking you this… 本 我一直都在问你…
[45:12] …but why me? 为什么是我
[45:17] Because you are a good man. 因为你是个好人
[45:21] No, really. 不 不是
[45:25] Even when you don’t know that people are watching you. 很多事 大家都看得很清楚
[45:41] Hello? 你好
[45:44] Hello? 哪位
[45:47] Hello? 有人吗
[45:52] Okay, I can’t hear you, so try back again. 我听不到声音 请再打一次
[45:56] Gonna hang up now. 现在挂了
[45:59] Bye. 再见
[46:12] Mr. Thomas? 托马斯先生吗
[46:14] We’re ready for you. 我们给你准备好了
[47:44] These are beautiful. 好漂亮啊
[47:47] Banana peels. Who knew? 用香蕉皮施肥 是秘方呢
[48:17] Emily? 艾米丽?
[49:55] Can I get a refill? 能给我续杯吗
[50:00] -Susan? -Yeah. -苏珊? -怎么了
[50:02] How’s Ryan? 雷恩还好吗
[50:04] He’s good. He’s at his dad’s this weekend. 挺好的 这个周末去他爸爸家了
[50:07] Will you tell him for me that I’m ready whenever he is for a free lesson? 告诉他 随时可以来我这里免费上课 好吗
[50:14] Yeah, all right. 好的
[50:15] Things are kind of crazy right now with school… 现在的学校功活动很多
[50:17] …but maybe when school’s out. 放假就去你那边吧
[50:19] Oh, yeah. That’s perfect. 好啊 没问题
[50:48] How’s the pie? 馅饼好吃吗
[50:50] Oh, it’s… It’s good. 味道…还不错
[50:53] You gonna ask her out? 你不约她?
[50:56] The waitress. 那个服务生
[51:01] No. 不
[51:03] You never know. 说不定会成功
[51:07] I don’t… I don’t think she sees me. 她不会…她不会看上我的
[51:13] Good night, Ezra. 晚安 以斯拉
[51:52] Hello? 喂?
[51:55] Ben? 本?
[51:58] Hi, I’m sorry to call so late. 抱歉 这么晚打扰你
[52:03] Did…? Did someone from the IRS contact you? 国税…国税局的人有没有跟你联系?
[52:07] No. 没有
[52:09] I just… 我想说…
[52:11] I was having trouble breathing after 我带杜克散步回来后 就觉得呼吸困难
[52:14] I took Duke for a walk, and I fainted. 然后晕倒了
[52:17] An ambulance had to take me to the hospital. 后来救护车把我送进了医院
[52:21] I’m so sorry. 对不起
[52:23] I don’t know why I even called you. I’m sorry. 我也不知道为什么打电话给你 抱歉
[52:25] It’s just that I have your card with me, and… 我拿着你的名片 就…
[52:33] Ben? 本?
[52:37] Are you still there? 你有听吗
[52:40] Yes. 有
[52:45] Do you ever think about dying, Ben? 你有没有想过死亡 本?
[52:49] Every now and again. 有时吧
[52:53] My face is bluish. 我脸色发青
[52:56] It’s not exactly a good sign. 不是什么好迹象
[52:59] You should try to rest. Just… 你该好好休息…
[53:02] Why don’t you see if you can get some sleep? 试试看能睡着吗
[53:06] I like talking to you. 我喜欢跟你聊天
[53:08] I like talking to you too. 我也是
[53:13] Would you tell me a story, please? 给我讲个故事 好吗
[53:20] Okay. 好
[53:25] All right. Once upon a time… 从前…
[53:28] There was a little boy named. 有个小男孩 他叫…
[53:32] Oh, lucky me, you just got it on reserve like that. Okay. 我真幸运 你早等着别人听你讲故事了吧
[53:37] Let me guess. His name was Ben. 我来猜一猜 小男孩叫本
[53:42] No, actually,this little boy’s name is Tim. 不对 小男孩叫蒂姆
[53:46] I like the name Tim. 我喜欢这个名字
[53:49] Go on. 继续
[53:51] Tim’s little brother was always pestering Tim… 蒂姆的弟弟老缠着他要纸飞机
[53:53] To make him paper airplanes,because he was really good at it. 因为蒂姆很会折纸飞机
[53:59] But Tim had much bigger dreams than that. 不过 蒂姆有个梦想
[54:02] Okay. Then what happened? 那后来怎么样了
[54:06] One day, Tim went out to the backyard… 有一天 蒂姆跑到花园里
[54:08] And he put leaves and taped branches to his arms… 把树枝绑到手臂上
[54:13] And started climbing the big oak tree. 然后爬上一棵老橡树
[54:16] His little brother said, “Tim, you can’t fly. “ 他弟弟在下面喊 “蒂姆 你不会飞的”
[54:19] And he said,”Yeah? You just watch. “ 蒂姆说 “哼 你等着瞧”
[54:22] He got all the way to the top and jumped. 蒂姆爬到树顶上 纵身一跃
[54:28] How tall was this tree? 那树有多高?
[54:32] It was… It was pretty tall.He broke his arm. 挺…挺高的 他摔断了手
[54:35] Oh, my God…This is a horrible story. 天哪 这故事真可怕
[54:37] Oh, no, no. It gets better. 不 不 不 后面就好了
[54:39] From that experience, Tim realized that he wanted to fly. 打这以后 蒂姆发现自己很想飞
[54:45] So he dedicated his life to making spaceships. 所以他毕生都在研发宇宙飞船
[54:49] I thought you said this was a good story. 这故事真无聊
[54:56] Yeah, that is… 这个嘛…
[54:58] …until the dragons showed up. 后来 出现了龙
[55:02] Okay, see, now it’s getting better. 现在开始好玩了
[55:06] I like dragons.Especially dragons in space. 我喜欢龙 尤其是天上的龙
[55:10] And these were fire-Breathing space dragons… 这是会喷火的飞龙
[55:14] …with really bad attitudes. 脾气超坏
[55:18] I see. 我知道了
[55:21] I have an idea. 我想
[55:23] Why don’t you try to fall asleep… 你现在试试睡觉吧
[55:25] And when you do,I’ll just hang up. 我不挂电话 就这样陪着你
[55:31] Okay. 好
[55:35] Ben? 本?
[55:37] Yes. 我在
[55:40] Thank you for listening. 谢谢你接我的电话
[55:43] And for talking. 陪我聊天
[55:47] Try to fall asleep. 睡吧
[55:55] Good night, Ben. 晚安 本
[55:57] Good night, Emily. 晚安 艾米丽
[56:06] Emily? 艾米丽?
[56:14] Emily? 艾米丽?
[57:09] I lied to you. 我骗你的
[57:13] I think about dying every day. 每天 我都想死
[57:25] Dr. King to NICU. Dr. Wesley King,please report to NICU. 请韦斯利·金医生到护士站报到
[58:22] When did you get here? 什么时候来的
[58:27] Last night, after we talked. 昨晚 讲完电话就来了
[58:31] You slept here? 你在这里过夜的?
[58:35] Good morning. How’s our patient? 早上好 我的病人怎么样了
[58:37] -Morning. Better.-Good. -早安 我好多了 -那不错
[58:40] -Hello. -Hi, Ben. Is that right? IRS? -你好 -国税局的本对吧 你好
[58:42] -Yes, how are you? -Good, thank you. -你好吗 -很好 谢谢问候
[58:45] -I’ll leave you two alone. -No, no, stay, please. Don’t go. -你们俩聊吧 我走了 -不 别走 请你留下来
[58:48] He can… He can stay. 他…他可以留着
[58:49] Whatever you want. 听你的
[58:54] You fainted because your heart was too weak… 你昏倒是因为心脏太虚弱
[58:56] …to pump enough blood to your brain. 脑供血不足
[58:58] It’s enlarged and it’s starting to shut down. 情况恶化了 心力开始衰竭
[59:02] How long? 还有多久
[59:04] It’s entirely up to your heart. 全看你的心脏了
[59:06] Could be six weeks, could be a month. 多则一个半月 少则一个月
[59:11] But we’ve upped you to Status 1 B. 我们已经把你的顺序排到1B级了
[59:15] At least I’m on the list. 至少 我还在捐赠名单上
[59:17] Not only that, but we’re giving you this pager. 不止这样 你带着这个寻呼机
[59:22] And when it goes off, it means you have a donor. 只要它一响 就是有捐赠者了
[59:30] The inotrope drug I started you on… 我现在给你开的药
[59:32] It’s gonna stabilize your blood pressure within 24 hours. 可以24小时稳定血压
[59:36] Then what? 然后呢
[59:38] We wait. 等吧
[59:40] -Can I do that at home? -Once you’re stable, you can. -我能不能回家等 -情况稳定就没问题
[59:45] Okay. 好的
[59:58] I’m gonna run to the cafeteria.I’m gonna get you something. 我去餐厅给你买点吃的
[1:00:03] If you want something else,I can get you something else. 需要什么我也可以给你买
[1:00:10] Would you stay? 能陪我吗
[1:00:15] I mean, unless you have something else to do. 如果没什么要事的话
[1:00:21] -I’d really like it if you stayed.-I don’t have anything. -你能陪陪我吗 -我没什么要紧事
[1:00:27] Okay. Okay. 好吧 好吧
[1:00:46] What the hell is that thing? 这是什么鬼东西
[1:00:48] It’s a dog. Just for one night. 就一条狗 就一个晚上
[1:00:50] No. Hold on, hold on.I don’t give two shits, okay? 站住 站住 我不管
[1:00:53] We have a dog policy here. 这里不许养狗
[1:00:55] Little dogs only. Poodles and Shih Tzus. 要养也只能养哈巴狗
[1:00:58] It’s in the contract. It’s English and Spanish for everyone to see. 合约上清清楚楚 英西双语 谁都能看懂
[1:01:01] And besides, that, my friend, is not a dog. 而且这还不是狗
[1:01:04] It’s a goddamn horse. 根本就是匹马
[1:01:06] Well, let me know when you add a horse policy to the contract. 等你在合约里加了马不得入内后 再和我说
[1:01:37] Yes. 喂?
[1:01:39] Mr. Thomas, it’s Connie Tepos. 托马斯先生 我是康妮·蒂博斯
[1:01:42] Hey, Connie. 你好 康妮
[1:01:44] I don’t know why I’m calling you… 我不知道为什么打电话给你
[1:01:46] …but I’m calling you. 但我还是打了
[1:01:50] You said you could help us and… 你说过可以帮助我们的…
[1:01:52] Can you really help us? 你真的能帮助我们吗
[1:01:55] This just doesn’t make any sense. 这行不通吧
[1:01:58] -What if he finds us? -He won’t. -如果他找到我们怎么办 -不会的
[1:02:00] -What makes you so sure? -Stop it. -你怎么这么肯定? -别说了
[1:02:02] -You don’t know him. -Stop it. -你不了解他 -别说了
[1:02:05] Don’t be weak. 坚强点
[1:02:07] -Don’t be weak. -I’m not weak. -坚强点 -我很坚强了
[1:02:13] I’m strong. 我很坚强
[1:02:17] Take this. Take it. 拿着 拿着
[1:02:22] You are gonna start this car… 现在就发动车子
[1:02:25] …and you’re gonna go. 离开这儿
[1:02:28] This is real, and this is gonna be your new life. 这一切都是真的 这是你的新生活
[1:02:34] -Do you understand? -Yes. -明白了吗 -明白了
[1:02:37] Look at those babies. Look at those babies. 看看你的孩子 看看他们
[1:02:40] Look how beautiful those babies are. 他们多可爱
[1:02:42] I know, I know. 我知道 我知道
[1:02:46] They deserve it. 他们应该过上新生活
[1:02:49] Okay? 明白吗
[1:02:53] You’re headed north up the coast. 沿着海岸线往北走
[1:03:20] Lorena. Lorena. 洛雷娜 洛雷娜
[1:03:23] I’ve always believed this place can heal the soul. 我一直相信这地方可以医治心灵创伤
[1:03:32] Mommy, the ocean. 妈妈 是大海
[1:03:34] Yes, the ocean. 是的 是大海
[1:03:36] I hope that proves true for you. 希望对你也有效
[1:03:58] When you sign your name on the dotted line of the contract… 当你在合同里签上名字
[1:04:02] … you’ll own my house outright. 我的房子就归你了
[1:04:07] I only ask that you never mention how you got the house… 只要求你永远也别说怎么得到这房子
[1:04:10] … or try to contact me for any reason. 也不要以任何理由联系我
[1:04:18] And if you’re wondering why you, please stop. 如果你在想为什么是你 也请别想了
[1:04:29] All I ask is for you to honor my wishes… 希望你珍惜我的祝福
[1:04:34] … and, of course, live life abundantly. 并且好好活着
[1:04:52] Hey. Thanks. 谢谢
[1:04:54] Hi, Duke. 你好 杜克
[1:04:56] Hi, baby. 宝贝儿
[1:04:59] What time does the nurse come? 护士几点来
[1:05:02] She should be there by the time I get home. 我到家她应该也到了
[1:05:08] -Ben? -Yes. -本? -怎么了
[1:05:12] I know I’m the girl with the broken wing. 我知道我是个折翅的女孩
[1:05:16] But who are you? 但你是何方神圣
[1:05:19] Who am I? 我是何方神圣?
[1:05:20] I am your friendly neighborhood tax collector. 我是个友善的社区税收员
[1:05:23] Ben. 本
[1:05:26] Where the hell did you come from? 你到底从哪儿来的
[1:05:32] I grew up in Oakland. 我在奥克兰长大
[1:05:36] Literally. Okay. 还真是老实啊 好吧
[1:05:40] Where did you go to college? 在哪儿上的大学
[1:05:43] As far from Oakland as possible. 离奥克兰很远的地方
[1:05:46] Massachusetts Institute of Technology. 麻省理工大学
[1:05:50] How about you? 你呢
[1:05:52] UCLA. 加州大学洛杉矶分院
[1:05:55] You went to MIT? 你是麻省理工的?
[1:05:58] Like, the MIT? 那个麻省理工?
[1:06:03] Oh, and now you’re wondering how I wound up as a lowly tax collector. 你在想我怎么就成了个小税收员吧
[1:06:10] Absolutely. 是啊
[1:06:16] -I sort of stumbled into this job. -That’s a big stumble. -我错误地选择了这个工作 -真是大错特错啊
[1:06:22] What from? 犯了什么错呢
[1:06:25] I always wanted to be an engineer. 我一直想成为工程师
[1:06:29] An engineer? 工程师?
[1:06:33] What kind? 哪种工程师
[1:06:35] The kind that sent people to the moon. 把人类送上月球的那种
[1:06:39] Really? 真的吗
[1:06:41] Yes. 是啊
[1:06:43] I don’t wanna talk about me anymore. 我不想再聊我的事了
[1:06:47] That’s too bad, because you’re very interesting. 糟了 你引起我的兴趣了
[1:07:00] Have you…? 你…
[1:07:03] Have you ever been in love? 你谈过恋爱吗
[1:07:06] Emily, please. 艾米丽 别问了
[1:07:09] Yes, you have. 你谈过
[1:07:11] Come on, you can tell me. 和我说说吧
[1:07:17] Yes. 谈过
[1:07:19] But it ended. 但是结束了
[1:07:22] -What happened? -Stop it. -发生什么了 -别问了
[1:07:26] -No, seriously, you can tell… -Stop it. -不 说真的 和我说说… -别问了
[1:07:30] You need to get some rest. 你需要休息
[1:07:34] I’ll call you tomorrow, or maybe I’ll stop by. 明天给你电话 或者过来看看你
[1:07:41] No, if I have questions tomorrow, what then? 不用了 如果我明天还有疑问怎么办
[1:07:46] That’s not a part of the deal. 这没得商量
[1:07:50] What the hell does that mean? 什么意思
[1:08:13] Emily, hold on. Hold on. 艾米丽 等等 等等
[1:08:16] -Just leave. -Emily, wait. -你走吧 -艾米丽 等等
[1:08:19] Wait! 等等
[1:08:31] Thank you for everything you did. 谢谢你为我做的一切
[1:09:07] Did you like the eggs? 不喜欢吃蛋?
[1:09:09] They were okay, I guess. 还行吧
[1:09:11] I don’t like the eggs you got. 我不喜欢你的煮法
[1:09:15] Okay. 好吧
[1:09:45] You’re wearing suit pants. 你穿着西裤
[1:09:48] To weed. 除草
[1:09:50] Yeah, I didn’t… I didn’t have any other clothes with me. 是啊 我没有…没有别的衣服
[1:09:54] -You know, I was gonna get to those. -I saw them the other day. -我打算自己除的 -那天我见到这儿有杂草后
[1:09:57] I figured I would just take the day off and get this done for you. 就想着哪天请假帮你把草除了
[1:10:05] Ben? 本?
[1:10:07] Yeah? 什么
[1:10:08] This is a really ridiculous apology. 你的道歉方式真奇怪
[1:10:17] Come on. I wanna show you something. 跟我来 给你看点东西
[1:10:21] Oh, no, I gotta finish. 不 我要把这做完
[1:10:25] You can finish tomorrow. 明天再做吧
[1:10:28] Come on. 快点
[1:10:45] This is where I used to work. 这是我以前工作的地方
[1:10:48] And these are the artifacts of said work. 这些是工作用的老古董
[1:10:51] Wow, those are great. How old are they? 真不错 它们有多少年了
[1:10:55] This one is just shy of 120 years. 这台快有120年了
[1:11:01] It’s how I put out my line of letterpress cards, wedding invitations, invites. 我用它来制作明信片 结婚请柬 邀请函
[1:11:07] What about this one? 这台呢
[1:11:09] That youngster… 这台年轻多了
[1:11:11] …is the Heidelberg Windmill, 1956. 它是海德堡风车印刷机 1956年产的
[1:11:17] Call it “The Beast.” 叫”野兽”
[1:11:19] Well, that seems appropriate. 这名字恰如其分
[1:11:22] It pooped out on me about five years ago, though. 可是5年前坏了
[1:11:25] And I can’t find anybody to fix it. 一直找不到人修
[1:11:28] It’s kind of a dying art. 这技术基本没人会了
[1:11:30] Defibrillator here works, though. 但这台印刷机还能工作
[1:11:33] Luckily. It kept my business afloat. Wanna see how? 我才有幸继续工作 想看看怎么制作吗
[1:11:36] Please. 好啊
[1:11:38] Okay. Now, true pressmen… 真正的印刷家
[1:11:41] …hate that we modern girls… 不喜欢像现代女孩一样
[1:11:45] …want a deep impression. 给人留下深刻的印象
[1:11:48] See, for a hundred years, they tried their damnedest just to kiss it… 一百多年来他们努力改进技术
[1:11:53] …so that it didn’t leave an indentation. 不留下压痕
[1:11:57] Now it’s the only way to prove it’s not digital. 这是唯一能与数码印刷区别开的方法
[1:12:05] I think it feels richer. 这颜色更加鲜艳
[1:12:10] You okay? 你没事吧
[1:12:12] Yeah. 没事
[1:12:15] Look, Ben… 本…
[1:12:19] I don’t really know anything about you or where you came from… 我不知道你是谁 不知道你从哪儿来
[1:12:26] …but you keep showing up. 可是你不断出现在我身边
[1:12:31] And I’m glad. 我很高兴
[1:12:40] So Duke needs a walk. 我要带杜克去散步
[1:12:44] Are you interested? 你来吗
[1:12:46] Yes. 好啊
[1:13:00] Come on. 过来
[1:13:06] Right here. 这儿
[1:13:08] There you go. 去吧
[1:13:10] He’s like a different dog with you around. 你在的时候它完全变了个样
[1:13:14] I don’t think we ever properly bonded. 我们从没有这么亲密过
[1:13:18] Why would you get such a big dog? 你为什么养只这么大的狗
[1:13:24] Did you know that Great Danes on average only live about seven years? 你知道大丹狗平均只能活7年吗
[1:13:32] They have heart issues. 他们心脏不好
[1:13:37] I think I got him because… 我养他是因为
[1:13:40] …I thought he could help me with my illness. 他或许对我的病情有帮助
[1:13:43] It’d be something I could take care of… 我能照顾好他
[1:13:45] …as opposed to being always taken care of. 而不是总被人照顾
[1:13:52] You know, just so you know, I used to be really hot. 知道吗 我过去很漂亮
[1:13:58] Like, unauditably hot. 公认的漂亮
[1:14:01] Is that so? 真的吗
[1:14:03] Yeah. 当然
[1:14:12] I haven’t felt like this in a really long time. 我已经很久没觉得自己漂亮了
[1:14:25] There’s so many things that I wanna do. 我想做的事还很多
[1:14:31] I wanna go on a plane for 13 hours… 我想坐上13小时的飞机
[1:14:33] …and not have to stress that I can’t reach my doctor. 而不用担心找不到医生
[1:14:38] You know, like, just travel. Go backpacking, have experiences. 我想去旅行 背上包 长长见识
[1:14:44] See the world. 去看看这个世界
[1:14:47] I just wanna have the time to figure out who it is that I am. 花时间好好想想我是什么样的
[1:14:52] You know, what I like. 我喜欢什么
[1:14:57] Do things, try things, get out of my head for once. 做一些事 尝试下 什么也不去想
[1:15:05] I would really like to go running. 我很想跑步
[1:15:10] I think about that sometimes. 有时我会想
[1:15:12] What it would just feel like to go running. 跑步是一种什么感觉
[1:15:51] So… 那么…
[1:15:54] …see you tomorrow? 明天见?
[1:15:57] Yes. 好的
[1:15:59] But if you need anything, just call and I’ll come right back. 有需要就打电话 我会马上过来的
[1:16:05] Okay. 好的
[1:16:14] Bye. 再见
[1:16:27] I had a really great time today. 今天我很高兴
[1:16:30] Me too. 我也是
[1:16:33] Bye. 再见
[1:20:45] No anesthetic. You ever donated bone marrow before? 不用麻醉 你以前捐过骨髓?
[1:20:48] You’re a brave guy. 真勇敢
[1:20:53] How long have you known Nicholas? 你认识尼古拉斯多久了
[1:21:05] What the hell happened to you? 你他妈怎么回事
[1:21:09] Hey, how much longer are you gonna stay in my hotel? 你打算在我的旅馆再住多久
[1:21:12] Motel. 是汽车旅馆
[1:21:13] How much longer? 到底多久?
[1:21:16] Actually, I was planning on dying here. 说实话 我打算死在这儿了
[1:21:20] Well, then you need to pay in advance. 那你得先付租金
[1:22:14] Hello? 喂?
[1:22:17] Hey, it’s Emily. 喂 我是艾米丽
[1:22:19] Are you sleeping? 你在睡觉吗
[1:22:23] Yes. No. 是的 没有
[1:22:27] Is everything okay? 你还好吗
[1:22:30] Yeah, I’m fine. 很好 我很好
[1:22:33] My sister came over for a couple of days last week with the kids… 上周我姐姐带着孩子来我这儿住了几天
[1:22:36] …and it was really great. 大家都过得很愉快
[1:22:40] I tried calling you a couple times. 我给你打了好几次电话
[1:22:43] How are you doing? 你还好吗
[1:22:44] Yeah, I’m good. 我很好
[1:22:46] Everything’s fine. I’ve been… 都很好 我…
[1:22:51] I’ve been traveling a lot, so… 我最近一直在四处奔波 所以…
[1:22:57] Well, are you busy tonight? 今晚有空吗
[1:23:01] What do you mean? 怎么
[1:23:03] I don’t… Maybe you wanna come by and say hello? 也许…晚上有空过来坐坐
[1:23:08] Around 7? 7点左右吧
[1:23:11] You don’t have to if you don’t want to. I just, you know… 要是不想来也没事…
[1:23:18] Look, I totally get if you don’t wanna hang out with the dying girl, so… 我懂了 你要是晚上跟辣妹有约没关系的…
[1:23:24] I can… I can come at 7. 我…我7点到
[1:23:28] Okay. 那好
[1:23:31] Okay. 好的
[1:23:34] Bye. 再见
[1:24:20] -Well, how you doing tonight? -Hey. -今晚气色不错 -你好
[1:24:24] -How you doing? -Have fun. -你也不错 -玩好
[1:24:30] Come in. 进来吧
[1:24:31] I am so glad she’s gone. 还好她出门了
[1:24:34] Are you okay if we eat outside? 在外面吃如何
[1:24:36] Eating? 吃饭?
[1:24:37] You didn’t eat already, did you? 你没吃饭吧
[1:24:39] -No. -Okay. -没呢 -那就好
[1:24:43] No. 没吃呢
[1:24:45] Well, it was a surprise… 本想给你来个惊喜
[1:24:48] …but you’re on time. 不过你也太准时了
[1:24:52] I haven’t cooked anybody food for years, so you better like it. 我很多年没给人做过吃的了 希望你喜欢
[1:24:58] Or lie to me. 至少骗我说喜欢
[1:25:03] This is for you. 给你的
[1:25:06] You don’t have to say anything. I just got it… Change in there. 什么也别说 一点儿心意 去那边换上吧
[1:25:10] Dinner is ready and you’re not. So hurry up. 晚餐准备好了你还没准备 快点吧
[1:25:15] Chop-chop. 快快
[1:26:17] You look great. 帅呆了
[1:26:20] Yeah. It’s pink. 是吗 粉红色的
[1:26:23] It’s salmon. 是肉色
[1:26:37] You are so nice. 你真好
[1:26:41] So are you. 你也是
[1:26:51] Everything’s vegetarian. 素席
[1:26:54] I hope you like eggplant Parmesan. 茄子煲 喜欢吗
[1:27:00] I haven’t treated myself very well… 过去好几年
[1:27:04] …in the past few years. 我都没好好珍惜自己
[1:27:09] Start now. 现在开始 为时未晚
[1:27:19] All right. 好
[1:27:28] What do you think? 想什么呢
[1:27:34] It’s delicious. 真好吃
[1:27:39] Glad you like it. 你喜欢就好
[1:28:21] Do you wanna hear my favorite song? 想听听我最喜欢的歌吗
[1:28:24] Yes. Are you gonna sing it? 当然 唱来听听
[1:28:31] No, I can’t sing anymore. 不 我唱不下去了
[1:28:34] Oh, and a performance. 还要来演的啊
[1:28:36] Oh, no 天啊
[1:29:21] Shall we? 来吧
[1:29:42] You need to relax. 你得放松
[1:29:45] This is relaxed. 这就是放松
[1:30:19] I have a surprise for you. 我有个惊喜给你
[1:30:23] Surprise? 惊喜?
[1:30:26] Yes. 没错
[1:30:28] For me? 给我的?
[1:30:33] -Keep them closed. -Okay. -别睁眼 -好的
[1:30:42] And open. 睁开吧
[1:30:50] Okay. 好
[1:30:59] You cleaned The Beast. 你把这大家伙打扫好了
[1:31:02] Actually, I fixed it. 准确地说 是修好了
[1:31:05] No, you didn’t. 开玩笑 不是吧
[1:31:07] Oh, okay, let’s go, then. 好吧好吧 算了 咱们走
[1:31:09] Wait. Are you serious? 等等 你说真的?
[1:31:12] Try it. 试试
[1:31:22] Okay. 好
[1:32:08] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:32:50] Wait right here, okay? 在这儿等会儿 好吗
[1:32:53] I’ll be right back. Wait right here. 我就来 在这儿等我
[1:32:59] One second. 马上
[1:33:14] Tell me what’s going on. 到底怎么回事
[1:33:17] -Now! -All right. -现在就说 -好吧
[1:33:18] Ben, you need to go home. 本 你回去吧
[1:33:21] Do you know they keep a full history of every inquiry a revenue officer makes? 你知道每个税务官的档案记录有多详细吗
[1:33:25] -You understand? -Keep your voice down. -你知道吗 -小点声
[1:33:27] -Just keep your voice down. -No. What you are doing is a crime! -小点声 -不 你这是在犯罪
[1:33:30] You are impersonating a federal officer. It’s a felony! 你假冒联邦官员 这是重罪
[1:33:33] All right. Listen. 好 好 听着
[1:33:34] You can’t play with people’s lives. Do you understand that? 你不能拿人命开玩笑 懂吗
[1:33:38] All right. All right, there’s a coffee shop. 好吧 好吧 那边有个咖啡厅
[1:33:41] There’s a coffee shop near where I’m staying. 就在我住的地方旁边
[1:33:43] -Tomorrow we’ll sit down… -Where are you staying, Tim? -明天我们坐下来… -你住哪儿 蒂姆
[1:33:46] Tell me, because I don’t know where my brother lives! 告诉我 因为我压根不知道我弟弟住哪儿
[1:33:50] A motel. Five blocks from here. 汽车旅馆 离这儿5条街
[1:33:52] We’ll sit down tomorrow morning, I guarantee it. 明早我们见面 我保证
[1:33:54] Where are my credentials? Give me my credentials back. 我的证件呢 还给我
[1:34:04] Here it is. Here. Here. 在这儿 给
[1:34:08] Just go home. 回去吧
[1:34:10] You have a beautiful family. Go home and enjoy them. 你有个美满的家庭 回去享受天伦之乐吧
[1:34:13] Tim, Tim, Tim, why are you even here? 蒂姆 你跑这儿来干什么
[1:34:15] Tell me, who is Emily Posa? 告诉我 谁是艾米丽·博萨
[1:34:21] I’ll explain everything tomorrow. 明天我全都告诉你
[1:34:28] Look, give me your car keys. 给我你的车钥匙
[1:34:38] I’m not going anywhere. 我哪儿也不去
[1:34:41] I’m gonna be right here. 我就等在这儿
[1:34:44] So you remember I love you and… 记住 我爱你 还有…
[1:34:50] Tim, don’t make me come knock on the door, okay? 蒂姆 别逼我上门逮你 好吗
[1:35:19] I didn’t realize how late it was and… 我没发现这么晚了 所以…
[1:35:26] I have a really long drive, so I need to go. 我还要开很远的车 我得走了
[1:35:33] I don’t wanna keep lying to you. 我不想一直对你撒谎
[1:35:36] I don’t wanna… Wait, Emily. 我不想…等等 艾米丽
[1:37:40] Do you wanna play a game? 我们玩个游戏吧
[1:37:44] What game? 什么游戏
[1:37:49] The “what if” game. “假如”
[1:37:52] The “what if” game. “假如”
[1:37:56] What if… 假如
[1:38:00] …my pager goes off… 我的心颤治好了
[1:38:05] …and it’s a heart… 得到了一颗新的心脏
[1:38:08] …and… 而且
[1:38:11] …it works? 一切正常
[1:38:14] And my body doesn’t reject it? 我的身体不发生排斥
[1:38:19] And… 然后
[1:38:26] …what if I have time? 假如我又有时间
[1:38:41] What if…? 假如…?
[1:38:48] What if we have children? 假如我们有一堆孩子
[1:38:56] What if we got married? 假如我们结婚 长相厮守
[1:39:13] I love you. 我爱你
[1:39:14] -I love you too. -I love you. -我也爱你 -我爱你
[1:41:15] Is Dr. Briar on duty tonight? 布莱尔医生今晚值班吗
[1:41:18] She’s doing her rounds. 她在巡房呢
[1:41:20] Can you tell her it’s Ben Thomas? 麻烦通报下 就说是本·托马斯
[1:41:23] It’s very important. 有急事
[1:41:25] -I’ll… I’ll page her. -Thank you. -我…我这就叫她 -谢谢
[1:41:30] Dr. Briar to the nurses’ station. 布莱尔医生请到前台
[1:42:01] -Is it Emily? -No, no. -艾米丽怎么了 -不 不
[1:42:06] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[1:42:09] It’s… 能不能…
[1:42:11] Is there…? 有没有…
[1:42:15] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[1:42:17] Do you have any more optimism… 那天您对艾米丽的诊断
[1:42:21] …about Emily… 会不会…
[1:42:25] …than you did the other day? 太消极了?
[1:42:28] Ben… 本…
[1:42:30] …when you’re looking for a donor with a rare blood type… 这病尤其对于稀有血型者
[1:42:36] …the odds go way down. 存活机率渺茫
[1:42:39] To what? 什么
[1:42:41] They go down. What’s the…? 胜算渺茫 这是什么话
[1:42:43] Give me a percentage. 给我个数字
[1:42:47] Give me a number. 百分比
[1:42:49] 3-5% Three, 5 percent.
[1:42:53] I know. I’m sorry. I wish the numbers were higher. 我知道了 很抱歉 我也希望成功率更高些
[1:42:55] -Thank you. Thank you. -I do. -谢谢 十分感谢 -没事
[1:43:44] Hello? 喂?
[1:43:46] Dan. 丹
[1:43:48] It’s time. 到时候了
[1:43:51] I love you. 我爱你
[1:44:49] 1:38 a.m. 凌晨1:38
[1:44:55] Hello? 哪位?
[1:44:56] Ezra. 以斯拉
[1:45:00] My name is Ben Thomas. 我叫本·托马斯
[1:45:04] I called you a few weeks ago. 几个星期前我给你打过电话
[1:45:06] You probably don’t remember. 也许你不记得了
[1:45:09] I do remember. 我记得
[1:45:12] I wanna apologize for being so cruel to you… 我很抱歉当时对你态度粗暴
[1:45:16] …but I had to be certain. 但是我必须说
[1:45:19] I had to be certain that you were a decent man. Kind. 我必须说你是个高尚的人 一个好人
[1:45:22] -Slow to anger. -What do you want from me? -彬彬有礼的人 -你找我干吗
[1:45:27] I wanna give you a gift. 我想送你一份礼物
[1:45:30] You’re gonna be contacted by a man named Dan Morris. 有位叫丹·莫里斯的先生会和你联系
[1:45:35] You can trust him. 你可以信任他
[1:45:37] Was that you at the diner? 餐会上的那个人是你吗
[1:45:41] Goodbye. 再见
[1:46:05] 911 emergency. 911急救中心
[1:46:11] I need an ambulance. 我需要辆救护车
[1:46:13] I have you at 9212 West Third Street in Los Angeles. 您的地址是洛杉矶第3西街9212号吗
[1:46:21] Yes, room number 2. 是的 2号房间
[1:46:24] What’s the emergency? 什么紧急情况
[1:46:29] There’s been a suicide. 有人自杀
[1:46:31] Who’s the victim? 受害人是谁
[1:46:35] I am. 我
[1:46:38] You are gonna need to stop looking at that thing so much. 得了 别瞪着那个目不转睛了
[1:46:41] Why? Is it gonna crack? 干吗 又不会看坏
[1:46:44] Oh, no. I paid extra for the non-cracking kind. 当然不会 我特地买了个”情比金坚”型的
[1:46:47] I bet you did. 真的啊
[1:46:49] Why don’t you just turn that off? 你干吗不关上那玩意儿
[1:46:51] I know. No more. No more work. 下次不会了 公私要分明嘛
[1:46:52] I’m done. Almost done. Almost done. 就好 马上 马上就好
[1:46:54] Tim! 蒂姆
[1:49:51] I have procedures. 我曾经死里逃生
[1:49:52] I understand, but she needs that heart or she will die. 我知道生命可贵 但她需要那颗心脏 不然就会死
[1:50:17] -Ben? -One, two, three. -本? -1 2 3
[1:50:34] How you doing? 感觉如何
[1:52:44] About a year after the accident, I got sick. 事故一年之后 我病了
[1:52:48] I got lung cancer, and I needed a double-lobe transplant. 我得了肺癌 需要双肺叶移植
[1:52:54] Tim could only give me one, of course. 当然 蒂姆只能给我一叶
[1:52:58] It must have planted a seed, because he… 一定是那时他萌生了一个想法 因为他…
[1:53:02] About six months later… 半年之后
[1:53:06] …he donated the right part of his liver to this woman. 他把脾捐给了这位女士
[1:53:13] Her name is Holly. 她叫霍莉
[1:55:57] I’m proud of you kids. Very proud. 我为你骄傲 孩子 非常骄傲
[1:56:00] Good job. Good job. 唱得不错 真不错
[1:56:03] -Ezra. -Yeah. -以斯拉 -在
[1:56:08] Are you a parent? 你是家长吗
[1:56:12] No. 不
[1:56:15] Have we met? 我们见过吗
[1:56:22] You okay? 你还好吧
[1:56:37] You must be Emily. 你一定是艾米丽
[1:56:45] Yes. 是的
[1:56:50] It’s so nice to meet you. 很高兴能见到你
Uncategorized

Post navigation

Previous Post: Seventh Moon(七月)[2008]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Feast of the Seven Fishes(七鱼宴)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme