Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

7 Minutes(危机七分钟)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 7 Minutes(危机七分钟)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:危机七分钟
英文名称:7 Minutes
年代:2015

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:22] Everyone down! Down on the floor! Down on the ground! 所有人趴下 趴在地上 趴在地上
[00:26] Just listen to me and no one will get hurt. 照我说的做 就不会有人受伤
[00:29] -Lock the door. Lock it! -Don’t… -锁门 锁上 -不要…
[00:31] No, no, no, no, please! Please, don’t! 不 不 不 求求你 求你 不要
[00:42] Wake up. 醒醒
[00:45] Wake up, sleepyhead. 醒醒 懒虫
[00:54] -Hi. -Hey. -嗨 -嘿
[01:00] Hey. are you okay? 嘿 你还好吗
[01:02] Yeah, I’m fine. Why? 我很好啊 怎么了
[01:05] I don’t know. It’s just… 我不知道 只是…
[01:07] these past couple days, you just seem… 过去那几天里 你看起来…
[01:10] different. 有点不一样
[01:14] I’m okay. 我没事
[01:23] Look, we’re gonna make this work. 听着 我们会有办法的
[01:26] We’re gonna get on our feet, we’re gonna get out of this town. 我们先站起来 然后离开这个镇子
[01:29] We’re never gonna look back, ever. 永不回头 永不
[01:37] This whole county was Indians. 以前这整个县都是印第安人
[01:40] It was just open land as far as the eye could see. 极目望去 全都是开阔的原野
[01:43] You know how the settlers took over? 你知道移民们怎么接管这里的吗
[01:45] I heard they won it in a poker game. 我听说他们是打牌赢的
[01:48] -I’m serious here. -Okay, they had superior firepower. -我可不是在说笑 -好吧 他们有上等的火药
[01:52] Nope, more complicated than that. 不 比这还复杂
[01:54] They couldn’t just go in there guns blazing. 他们不可能直接到那去 然后就用枪一通乱射
[01:55] They were hopelessly outnumbered. 他们的数量实在太多了
[01:58] What they did was they pitted the tribes against each other 但他们是挑拨各个部落 让他们起内讧
[02:01] and they stirred up a whole bloody Indian war. 然后他们就煽动了一整场 血腥的印第安战争
[02:04] And after the dust settled 等到尘埃落定
[02:05] and the tribes had just about wiped each other out, 众部落就要彼此被清除的时候
[02:08] those old generals just waltzed in 那些老将军跳着华尔兹就来了
[02:10] and took it for themselves. 并把这从他们手中夺了过来
[02:13] At least they got to keep the casinos. 至少他们保留了赌场
[02:15] I’m telling you, been cursed ever since. 我是想告诉你 这里从那以后 就被诅咒了
[02:18] -Cursed? -No, I’m not cursed. -诅咒 -不 我没有被诅咒
[02:22] You’re cursed. 你才被诅咒了
[02:40] You guys ready? 你们准备好了吗
[02:42] Yeah. 是的
[02:45] You okay? 你还好吗
[02:47] Yeah. 好
[02:49] Usually I’m the jittery one. 通常我是那个神经过敏的人
[02:51] All right, we got this. Get your game face on. 好吧 咱们行的 把面具戴上
[03:20] -Everyone down! -Oh, God! -所有人趴下 -天呐
[03:22] Down on the floor! 趴在地上
[03:24] Down on the ground! 趴在地上
[03:26] Just listen to me and no one will get hurt. 照我说的做就不会有人受伤
[03:30] Just do as we say and you can get back to robbing everybody else. 照我们说的做 这样你就有机会 去抢劫别的人了
[03:32] You got it? 明白吗
[03:32] No, no, no, please! Please, don’t. 不 不 不 求求你 拜托 不要
[03:34] -Wo Please, don’t. -Lock the door. -求求你 不要 -锁门
[03:36] I got it. 我去锁
[03:37] What the fuck was that? 他妈的那边在干什么
[03:40] It’s okay. You’re gonna be okay. 没事 你不会有事的
[03:42] No one’s gonna get hurt. 没人会受伤
[03:44] Get your cell phone out now. You got a cell phone? 把你的手机拿出来 你有手机吗
[03:46] -Yeah, here, here. -What about you? -对 给 给 -你呢
[03:47] -Wo In the purse. -Huh? The purse? -在包里 -呃 在包里
[03:49] -Great. Fucking Jesus. -Wo Please, don’t. -好 他妈的 -求求你 不要
[03:52] Please, just let us go. Just let us go. 求你 放了我们吧 放了我们
[03:55] -How about you, Granny? -Here. -你呢 老奶奶 -给
[03:58] Wo Please just let… please, just let us go! 放了我们 求求你们 放我们走吧
[04:00] -Hey! -Jesus Christ. -嘿 -天呐
[04:03] Hey, hey! What the fuck are you talking to her for? 嘿 嘿 你他妈的在跟她说什么
[04:07] -Get over there in the corner! -Hey! -到那边的角落里去 -嘿
[04:08] You two hurry up! 你们俩赶紧的
[04:09] Hey, hurry up, now, now! Move, move, move, move, move! 嘿 快点 快 快 走 走 走 走 走
[04:13] Stop right there! 停下
[04:17] Sam? 山姆
[04:21] All right! Set! Hut! 好 准备 开球
[04:28] Cascade, let’s fight tonight! 瀑布队 今晚一起战斗吧
[04:31] Beat those Eagles down right! Cascade! 打败这些”老鹰” 瀑布
[04:34] Go, go! 去 去
[04:36] Come on, let’s go! 来吧 加油
[04:38] All right, here we go. “Right F-32 Dye.” 好 听着 有前锋 32号 戴伊
[04:41] No, listen up. “10-43 Action.” 不 听着”10-43行动”
[04:44] Sam, what’s the point? We’re down by 14, man. 山姆 这有什么意义 我们的得分只有14 伙计
[04:47] -The game’s over. -We’re not gonna lie down. -比赛结束了 -我们不会倒下
[04:49] We’re gonna finish this! Come on! 我们要打完这场比赛 加油
[04:50] I’m with you. 我和你一起
[04:52] -On one. Ready? -Break! -数到一 准备好了吗 -突破
[04:58] Watch your linemen. 看着你的边锋
[05:02] Come on! 加油
[05:05] Whoo! 哇
[05:10] Set! Hut! 就绪 开球
[05:49] 客场 主场
[06:11] You look pretty good for a guy who just got his ass kicked. 对于一个刚刚落败的人来说 你看起来已经很棒了
[06:14] Oh, really? 是吗
[06:21] What? 怎么了
[06:24] I just want to remember you like this. 我只是想记住你这个模样
[06:27] Just like the way you are right now. 就像你现在的样子
[06:30] Before you go off to your big fancy college… 在你带着一大笔的奖学金
[06:32] …with a big fancy scholarship. 去你的梦想大学之前
[06:35] The fans are gonna be screaming and… 球迷们尖叫着…
[06:39] all the girls. 所有那些女孩们
[06:50] I want to be with you. 我想和你在一起
[06:53] And that’s never gonna change. 这是永远不会改变的
[07:14] Kate, you look beautiful. 凯特 你真美
[07:17] You’re just saying that. 你刚刚已经说过一遍了
[07:20] Hey. 嘿
[07:27] Come here. 抱一下
[07:32] I just want to be able to take care of you. 我真希望我能照顾你
[07:35] Well, I can take care of myself. 我自己可以照顾我自己啊
[07:40] No, I mean really take care of you. 不 我是说 真正地照顾你
[07:49] We used to have plans, you know? 我们以前有过很多计划 你知道吗
[07:52] I know. 我知道
[07:56] They’re all gonna happen. 他们都会实现的
[07:58] Everything’s gonna turn around. 一切都会好转的
[08:02] It’s just gonna take a little more time than we thought. 只是需要花比我们想像中更长的时间
[08:05] That’s all. 仅此而已
[08:09] -Gotta go. -Okay. -我得走了 -好
[08:17] Hey. 嘿
[08:21] -Don’t be late for work. -I won’t. -上班别迟到了 -不会的
[08:23] See you. 回见
[09:37] Look, look, I get it, all right? 听着 听着 我明白 好吗 你想”努力工作
[09:39] make an honest living, do it the way Dad did.” 过诚信人生 像爸爸这样”
[09:41] But let me tell you something, in case you haven’t noticed. 但让我告诉你 孩子 以防万一你没有注意到
[09:43] That whole “American dream”? That… that ship has sailed. 整个”美国梦” 那…那艘船已经出航了
[09:46] The world doesn’t work like that anymore. 世界已经不再是原来的样子了
[09:48] You wanna see me selling dope? 你想看着我去买白粉
[09:49] It’s not about drugs, it’s about us. It’s family. 这不关毒品的事 而是关于我们 关于家庭
[09:52] You’re my little brother and I’m trying to help you out. 你是我弟弟 我现在在帮你
[09:54] I know you’re in a tight spot right now. 我知道你现在水深火热的
[09:56] You’ve got it all figured out. 你全都知道了
[09:59] Hope he doesn’t think he’s giving you advice out here. 希望他不会给你提什么建议
[10:01] -How’s it going, Annie? -Oh, it’s going. -你好吗 安妮 -还凑合
[10:05] She needs to take a nap. Oh, Justice. 她需要小睡一下 噢 贾斯蒂斯
[10:07] So sleepy, I know. 困了吧 我知道
[10:12] Sam, I’m not just telling you this to hear myself talk. 山姆 我不是要对你说 听我的
[10:15] This could be a good thing for both of us. 这对我们俩来说 可能都是好事
[10:19] Yeah. I better go. 是啊 我还是走吧
[10:22] Come on. Bring it in. 来吧 抱一下
[10:28] -Keep punchin’ that clock. -Yeah. -还得继续练啊 -是啊
[12:00] Hey, come on in. 嘿 进来吧
[12:02] Bro, you need a beer? Anything? 伙计 要啤酒吗 来点什么吗
[12:03] -No, I’m good. -Yo, we’re going upstairs. -不用 我可以 -唷 我们准备上楼去了
[12:06] All right. 好
[12:33] Sweet.You don’t want to smoke one? 很好 你不想抽一支吗
[12:36] Nah, I gotta get back. 不了 我得赶回去
[12:38] You catch the game last night? 你昨晚看了那场比赛吗
[12:41] No, I missed it. 没有 我错过了
[12:44] I thought everyone around here watched the games. 我以为这里的所有人都看了那场比赛
[12:45] Actually, the dude used to play. 事实上 这家伙以前就是球员
[12:48] A couple years ago, right? 几年前的事了 对吗
[12:49] He busted his ankle first game out. 他弄伤了脚踝 第一场就出局了
[12:55] That’s terrible. You got any E? 太糟糕了 你有没有E[一种毒品]
[12:59] What you see is what you get. 正如你们所看到的这样
[13:05] Sweet. All right, well… 很好 好了 那行…
[13:09] -nice doing business with you. -Yeah. -和你合作很愉快 -好
[13:12] Come back with some E. 下次来带点儿E
[13:42] -This is the last one tonight? -Last one. -这是今晚的最后一家 -最后一家
[13:45] Let’s get the hell out of here. 咱们走吧
[14:13] Oh, hang on. 等等
[14:15] -Got a little something for ya. -Oh, shit. -我有东西要给你 -天呐
[14:17] Thanks, man. It’s not bad. 谢谢 伙计 还不赖
[14:20] -It’s good to have you back. -Yeah. -你能回来真好 -是啊
[14:25] Dude, that was good. 伙计 感觉真棒
[14:28] Hey, what do you think the markup is on E? 嘿 你觉得E的利润怎么样
[14:33] It’s a hell of a lot better than weed. 比大麻的利润高太多了
[14:37] ‘ Why do You ask? 为什么问这个
[14:41] Just thinking. 想到而已
[14:43] All right. 好吧
[15:14] Sam? 山姆
[15:16] Hey 嘿
[15:17] Where have you been? 你去哪儿了
[15:20] I thought I told you. I was picking up an extra shift. 我之前告诉你了 我代人加班了
[15:25] I went down there, Sam. 我去了那 山姆
[15:28] I went to the factory. 我去了你的工厂
[15:29] I thought I’d bring you some lunch and you weren’t there. 我本来是想给你送午餐的 结果你不在那
[15:33] And they said you got laid off. 而且他们说你被辞退了
[15:37] So tell me where you were and tell me what you were doing, 告诉我 你去哪儿 去做什么了
[15:39] and don’t lie to me. 别对我撒谎
[15:52] What is that? 那是什么
[15:55] I figured I oughta make something out of my college experience. 我觉得我应该把我的大学经验 利用起来
[16:01] -You’re working for Mike? -This is for us. -你去给迈克打工了 -这是为了我们
[16:04] This is not for us, Sam. I don’t need this. 这不是为了我们 山姆 我不需要这些
[16:07] You wanna raise a kid here? 你想在这生孩子
[16:09] What about getting out of here, getting out of this town? 那离开这 离开这个镇子呢
[16:12] You’re not a criminal. You’re not Mike. 你不是罪犯 你不是迈克
[16:16] You don’t even know the first thing about it. 你甚至不知道这首先是什么性质
[16:18] It turns out there’s not much to it. 结果就是也没什么关系啊
[16:23] -Do I have any say in this? -How long we been saving? -我有对你抱怨过吗 -我们攒了多久的钱了
[16:33] Every week you put half your tips in there 每星期 你把你一半的消费放这里面
[16:35] and at the end of the month it’s all gone. 然后到了月末就全用完了
[16:37] And we still can’t pay the bills. 而且我们也依然付不起账
[16:39] I get it. But where does it end? 我明白 但什么时候才到头
[16:46] Get them over there. In the corner, now! Go! 让他们都到那边去 到角落去 快 过去
[16:49] You think you can come in here and threaten me? 你觉得你可以到这来威胁我
[16:51] Come in here with a gun? Who the hell do you think you are? 带着枪来 你以为你是谁
[16:53] The money you stole, that’s all we want. 我们只想要你们从客户那偷来的钱
[16:55] Just give us the keys to the safe. 把保险箱的钥匙交出来
[16:57] Who are you, Robin Hood? 你谁啊 罗宾汉吗
[16:58] Hey! Check his desk for the keys! 嘿 去他办公桌那边找钥匙
[17:02] Go ahead, look all you want. There’s nothing in there. 去吧 随便翻 里面什么都没有
[17:04] I never keep the keys on site. 我从来不把钥匙放在工作场所
[17:06] Your father’d be really proud of you right now. 你父亲现在真该替你自豪
[17:09] Don’t! Don’t you talk about him. 停 不许你提他
[17:13] There’s nothing in there. 那里什么都没有
[17:16] He’s lucky he didn’t live to see this. 他真走运 没有活着见到这一幕
[17:18] Pathetic. 真可悲
[17:20] -No keys. -That’s what I told you. -没钥匙 -我早就说了
[17:22] You wanna play it that way, Pops? 你想这样玩是吗 老头
[17:23] Look, I’ve been telling ya, 听着 我已经说了
[17:25] there’s nothing in there. You’re not listening to me. 里面什么都没有 可你就是不听
[17:27] Just give us the money and let us get outta here. 把钱给我们 让我们离开这
[17:30] -You wouldn’t be lyin’ to us? -Fuck you. -你不会对我们撒谎吧 -去你妈的
[18:19] Look at that tall drink of water. 看看那位线条修长的帅哥啊
[18:20] Sweet baby Owen. 可爱的宝贝欧文
[18:23] Did they pop your cherry in there? 你在里面被爆菊了吗
[18:25] Lick me. 来舔我
[18:35] Well, sweet cheeks, 好吧 睡个
[18:37] the important thing is, did you learn your lesson? 重要的是 你吸取教训了吗
[18:40] I learned never to underestimate a mall cop. 我明白了永远不要低估一个 百货大楼里的警察
[18:59] Fucking shit… 该死…
[19:02] No, numb-nuts. Don’t get caught. 不 笨蛋 是别被逮到
[19:06] Don’t get caught. 别被逮到
[19:22] Bald Better not have said nothing to nobody in there. 最好别对那里的任何人说任何话
[19:24] I didn’t say shit. 我什么都没说
[19:28] Better not have, or I’ll kill ya. 最好没有 不然我就杀了你
[19:30] I’ll drop your body off somewhere where nobody’ll ever find it. 再把你的尸体扔去谁都找不到的地方
[19:33] Not even your dear old dad. 就连你亲爱的老爸都找不到
[19:35] Don’t be writin’ no checks you can’t cash, Tuck. 不要写你支付不起的支票 塔克
[19:38] Oh, come on. 拜托
[19:41] I was just playing, you guys know that. 我就是玩玩 你们知道的
[19:45] Dad, why do you hang out with these assholes? 爸爸 你为什么和这些人混在一起
[19:48] -Oh…! -Come on now, son. -哦…-拜托 儿子
[19:50] Make up and be nice. 和气一点
[19:51] Don’t hurt anybody’s feelings. 别让大家心里别扭
[19:56] -You got anything lined up? -Actually, yeah. -你有什么计划吗 -事实上 是的
[19:59] Sam wants me to do a couple runs with him. 山姆想让我和他做几笔买卖
[20:02] Wow. “Mr. All-American.” 哇”纯美国人先生”
[20:06] Well, you know, it’s a good gig. 你知道 这是个好事
[20:07] These college kids will pay top dollar 大学孩子们会出高价
[20:09] for some shit that Mike gets in the city for nothing. 买迈克毫不费力弄到那城里去的东西
[20:12] Don’t get mixed up with people like that. 被和那种人混在一起
[20:14] Sam? 山姆
[20:17] We’ve been best friends since I was three. 我们从3岁起就是好朋友了
[20:19] There’s two rules everybody knows. 有两条人尽皆知的规矩
[20:22] The first one is don’t go in with anybody 第一条是不要和任何
[20:25] that’s got more to lose than you do. 比你输的还惨的人在一起
[20:27] And what’s the other rule? 另一条呢
[20:28] You got cement in your ears? 你耳朵中风了吗
[20:32] Don’t get caught… 别被抓住
[20:34] Don’t get caught. 别被抓住
[20:41] All right, just keep your mouth shut, okay? 好吧 只要把嘴闭上 好吗
[20:42] -What am I gonna say? -Nothing. I’m gonna do all the talking. -我要说点什么 -什么都别说 都由我来说
[20:45] Sam, tell your brother 山姆 告诉你哥哥
[20:46] I’m gonna pound him if he says one more… 如果他再说一句话 我就揍他…
[20:47] Sam, could you tell your stupid idiot friend 山姆 告诉你那个蠢朋友
[20:49] that if he blows this deal… 如果他坏了这单买卖我就…
[20:50] he’s gonna make us go back to Everett with nothing but our dicks in our hands. 他会让我们连裤子都不剩地回埃弗雷特
[20:53] Guys, just take it easy. 伙计们 放轻松
[20:58] ls that a antelope? 那是只羚羊吗
[21:12] -Um… -You got our E or what? -呃…-你带了我们要的E来还是什么
[21:16] -Hey, what’d I say? -What? -嘿 我刚怎么说的 -什么
[21:20] E is for fucking punks. E是他妈的小阿飞吸的
[21:26] This is the real shit… “Molly.” 这才是真正的好东西”莫莉”
[21:31] No additives, no preservatives. 无添加剂 防腐剂
[21:34] Just 100% pure MDMA. 100%纯的二亚甲基双氧苯丙胺[摇头丸]
[21:38] You unload this at 25 a pop, 你们把这些拿到25区去卖
[21:40] you boys’ll make yourself a nice little profit. 可以赚一笔可观的利润
[21:44] Not bad for a few days’ work. 不比工作几天辛苦
[21:55] I feel good about this. 我觉得很不错
[21:57] I like you guys Huh? 我很喜欢你 呃
[22:00] Come on, let’s celebrate, hmm? 来吧 咱们庆祝一下 呃
[22:06] There you go. 请吧
[22:14] Nice. 好
[22:15] Uh, no, thank you. 不了 谢谢
[22:18] Don’t mind if I do. 不介意我把你那份吸了吧
[22:36] I’m trusting you boys with $62, 000 of my product. 我相信你们 把我价值6 2万美元的货 交给你们
[22:41] Y’all know about Lawrence, right? 你们都认识劳伦斯 对吗
[22:57] I don’t want another Lawrence situation. 我不想再发生和劳伦斯一样的事
[23:12] He’s onto us. 他在追我们
[23:13] If he was onto us, he would’ve already pulled us over. 如果他在追我们 他早就会让我们 靠边停车了
[23:17] Mike! 迈克
[23:19] -What? -Just relax, man. -怎么了 -放轻松 伙计
[23:23] I’m gonna turn off up here and if he turns off too, 我准备在这停车 如果他也停车了
[23:25] then we’ll know that he’s onto us. 那我们就知道他不是在追我们
[23:51] Green light, boys. 绿灯 孩子们
[23:54] Go, go, go’ 走 走 走
[23:56] Fuck, man. 操 老天
[24:08] We’re fine, we’re fine. 咱们没事 没事
[24:12] -What are you doing? -Hey, hey, don’t do this, man. -你在干什么 -嘿 嘿 别这样 伙计
[24:14] -Owen. -I’m not going back to prison again. -欧文 -我不想再去坐牢
[24:15] Owen ! 欧文
[24:20] God damn it. 该死
[24:53] One second! 稍等
[25:33] Doug’s gonna kill us. 道格会杀了我们的
[26:03] Tell me you didn’t flush the drugs, you fucking fuck. 快说你没扔掉那些毒品 混蛋
[26:06] Hey! 嘿
[26:09] You fucking idiot. 蠢货
[26:15] What the fuck are we gonna do now? 我们现在怎么办
[26:17] -We’re gonna go back. -Go back where? -我们回去 -回去哪
[26:19] To Doug. Tell him what happened, ask for more time. 去道格那 把发生的事告诉他 然后争取多点时间
[26:22] Who do you think you’re talking about? 你以为这是去招谁呢
[26:25] He’s a businessman. He doesn’t get anything 他是个商人 从死人那里
[26:27] out of us being dead. 他得不到任何好处
[26:28] He’s a… a killer, Sam. 他是个杀手 山姆
[26:31] If he kills us, he gets nothing. 如果他杀了我们 他什么都得不到
[26:33] He gets insurance that nobody will ever fuck him over again. 他能保证没人会再让他失望
[26:36] Sam, you don’t know how this works. 山姆 你不懂这事是怎么办的
[26:38] You do not show up to a guy like Doug empty-handed. 你不能两手空空去见道格这样的人
[26:43] No way. 绝对不行
[27:06] So, we, uh… we ran into a little trouble. 我们遇到了一点麻烦
[27:09] Cops were all over us. We had to dump the drugs. 警察到处抓我们 我们不得不把毒品扔掉了
[27:13] We’re gonna get your money, we just need a little more time. 我们会把钱给你 只是需要多一点点时间
[27:19] Children are supposed to be afraid of fairy tales. 儿童应该害怕童话
[27:22] It’s through these stories they learn to fear the big bad wolf. 通过这些故事 他们学会 害怕大灰狼
[27:26] Beware the old lady that lives in the candy cane house 小心住在糖果屋里的老妇人
[27:30] and the troll under the bridge. 还有桥底下的食人魔
[27:33] Each one is a little warning. 每个故事都是个小警告
[27:47] The messages, they… they become forgotten. 那些信息渐渐被遗忘
[27:51] They lose their power. 失去了自己的力量
[27:55] So, stories… 所以 故事
[28:01] they need to be retold. 需要反覆讲述
[28:05] I like you, man. 我喜欢你 伙计
[28:08] I’d prefer a happy ending. 我也更喜欢皆大欢喜的结局
[28:17] You got 48 hours. 你有48小时
[28:38] If we’re gonna pull this off, we’d better have a plan. 如果要把这事搞定 我们得有个计划
[28:45] Entrance, main office, four employees, 入口 办公室 4个员工
[28:47] Pete’s office, Pete’s safe. 皮特的办公室 皮特的保险柜
[28:52] Average police response time is eight to 10 minutes. 警方的平均反应时间是10分钟
[28:54] -What’s the security like? -None. -安保是怎么样的 -没有
[28:58] We’re in and out in seven minutes. 我们7分钟内进去再出来
[29:03] Oh, shit. 操
[29:07] Uh… 呃
[29:09] robbery in progress. Uh, request backup. 抢劫进行中 请求增援
[29:12] 3013, request… 3013 Colby, 3013 请求…3013 科尔比
[29:15] repeat, request backup. Robbery in progress. 重复 请求支援 抢劫正在发生
[29:18] 10-4, 3013 Colby Avenue. 10-4 3013科尔比大道
[29:20] Requesting additional units. Will provide. 请求支援 请求许可
[29:23] Proceed with caution. 请小心前往
[29:25] All available units, 2-11 in progress. 所有空闲单位 2-11事件正在发生
[29:38] Hey, just give us the money and let us get outta here. 嘿 把钱给我们就走
[29:41] -Pete? -What the fuck is going on back there? -皮特 -那边怎么回事
[29:44] Jesus, man! 天啊
[29:46] Hey! Enough! 嘿 够了
[29:49] You get the keys. 你拿到钥匙了
[29:55] Would you please go? Please just let us go. 能不能求你放了我们
[29:57] Somebody please shut her the fuck up! 让她闭上嘴
[29:59] Get the fuck… get on the ground. 给我趴在地上
[30:01] All right, she’s scared, she’s scared. 好了 她吓坏了 她吓坏了
[30:02] Didn’t I tell you not to fucking talk to her? 我不是说了别他妈跟她说话吗
[30:04] This isn’t your problem, all right? Just stay cool. 这不是你的问题 好吗 冷静
[30:07] This is not about you. 这事跟你无关
[30:09] Put the gun down! 把枪放下
[30:13] -What are you doing here? -I know all about you guys. -你在这干什么 -你们的事我都知道
[30:16] -Jerome. -How do you know… -杰罗姆 -你怎么知道…
[30:18] how do you know anything? What the fuck are you talking about? 你怎么知道 你说什么
[30:19] -Put it down! -You put it down! -把枪放下 -你放下
[30:32] And your dinner is served. 你的饭来了
[30:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[30:36] I even snuck in extra coleslaw for you. 我还给你多加了点凉拌卷心菜
[30:39] Don’t tell. 别说出去哦
[30:42] Why do they make you do this 他们为什么要让你这么做
[30:44] if you’re, like… you know? 如果你…你知道的
[30:47] Nobody makes me do anything. 没人逼我做任何事
[30:50] Plus, they say it’s actually good to be on your feet. 而且他们说站起来多走走还有好处
[30:52] It… helps the baby get into position. 能帮助宝宝成长
[30:58] So, got any big plans tonight? 那么 今晚有什么打算吗
[31:01] Just… just heading over to the Tavern. 就是去酒馆
[31:05] Oh, the Tavern. ls that right? 噢 酒馆啊 是那样吗
[31:09] Is there anybody you’re looking to see over there? 去那里找什么人吗
[31:12] No. 不
[31:14] No one named… I don’t know, Brandi? 不是有一个人叫…什么来着 布兰迪
[31:19] -What did I tell you about her? -I know, I know. -我怎么跟你说她的 -我知道 我知道
[31:23] You just keep going back. 你就是总想着回去
[31:25] Do you ever wish that things were different? 你有没有希望过事情能不一样
[31:29] You know, like… 你知道 比如说
[31:32] in your life? 你的生活
[31:34] Jerome, you think I want to be working here every day, 杰罗姆 你以为我想每天工作
[31:38] living in a shoebox, waiting for this baby to pop? 住在鞋盒子大的房间里 等着小孩蹦出来吗
[31:43] Inn: 是啊
[31:47] Look, if you see my fiance there, 听我说 如果你在那见到我未婚夫
[31:50] you tell him the beer’s cheaper in our fridge, all right? 告诉他我们冰箱里的啤酒更便宜 好吗
[31:52] Yeah. 好
[31:54] All right, have a good night. 好 晚上愉快
[32:28] Face it, we’re fucked. 面对现实吧 我们完蛋了
[32:29] We’re not fucked. We just… 我们没完蛋 只是…
[32:31] need to come up with a game plan. 需要想个计划
[32:34] I may have something. 我有个办法
[32:38] If you were gonna rob someone, who would it be? 如果你打算抢劫 会抢谁呢
[32:40] Somebody rich. 一个有钱人
[32:41] Yeah, rich… rich is good, 对 有钱是好
[32:43] but how about somebody couldn’t say shit about it? 但如果抢一个不敢声张的人呢
[32:46] -Like? -Back at Thanksgiving -比如说 -在感恩节
[32:48] while you and Kate were eating your pumpkin pie 你和凯特吃你的南瓜派的时候
[32:50] and Uncle Pete wouldn’t shut up about his new boat, 皮特叔叔不停的吹他的新船
[32:54] I got some information. 我就得到一些信息
[32:59] You want to steal from Uncle Pete? 你想偷皮特叔叔
[33:01] Yeah. He can’t say shit 对 他不能说出去
[33:03] ’cause he’s already in it up to his elbows. 因为他自己就不干净
[33:05] Remember when he had to get that call and he went outside? 记不记得他接那个电话 然后走到外面
[33:08] I went outside to smoke and I heard him 我出去抽烟 然后听到他
[33:10] talk about some guy named Fergus. 跟一个叫费格斯的人说话
[33:12] Fergus did what? Are you kidding me? 费格斯干了什么 你在开玩笑吗
[33:15] Jesus Christ. He shot himself? 天啊 他自杀了
[33:19] Look, don’t you be going all chickenshit on me here. 听着 别跟我叽歪
[33:22] Just keep your mind on what this is all about… 你只要记住现在的事情
[33:24] all of that cash. 所有的现金
[33:26] Fuck Fergus. 去他妈的费格斯
[33:28] That bastard would be singing like a canary anyway. 反正那混蛋也管不住自己的嘴巴
[33:31] This is a better split, two ways instead of three. 这样分还更好 2人分比3人分多多了
[33:38] So I did some detective work, and it turns out 于是我调查了一下 最后发现
[33:40] that our friend Fergus… the one that killed himself… 我们的朋友费格斯 那个自杀的家伙
[33:44] is formerly of Everett Bank and Trust 是埃弗里特银行与信托公司的前雇员
[33:46] and he had been under indictment for fraud. 他因为诈骗被起诉
[33:49] Check this out. “More than $500, 000 in cash” 听好了”超过50万美元现金”
[33:53] -still unaccounted for. -Holy shit. -依然下落不明 -我操
[33:56] Sam worked for him through high school and knows better than anyone. 山姆从高中就为他工作 比任何人都了解这些
[33:58] Anything that Uncle Pete gives two shits about 皮特叔叔唯一在乎的
[34:00] is in that little safe in his office, right? 就是他办公室的小保险箱 对吧
[34:03] That was years ago. 那是很多年前了
[34:04] Uncle Pete’s the kind of guy who’s been wearing the same suit for 20 years. 皮特叔叔是那种一件衣服 能穿20年的人
[34:07] You’re the kind of guy who makes assumptions that are not always right. 你是那种假设总出错的人
[34:11] Sam, this is our way out. It’s perfect. What’s he gonna say, 山姆 这是我们的出路 这很完美 他会怎么说
[34:15] “I stole some money and then they stole it from me”? “我偷了一些钱 然后 他们又从我这把钱偷走了”
[34:17] Then he goes to jail, too. 那他也得进监狱
[34:28] Brandi? Oh, man, Brandi. 布兰迪 天啊 布兰迪
[34:33] What do we know about robbing anyone? 我们对抢劫有了解吗
[34:35] It’s not a real robbery. We just walk in and take it… 这不是真的抢劫 我们只是 走进去拿上东西…
[34:37] Yo, shut up. 哟 闭嘴
[34:39] You guys look so serious. 你们这么严肃啊
[34:41] -Hey, Brandi. -We’re… we’re busy. -嘿 布兰迪 -我们很忙
[34:43] Can I buy you guys some shots? 能请你们喝一杯吗
[34:46] Uh, yeah. Yeah, I suppose so. 好啊 应该可以
[34:50] -Thanks. -Thanks, Brandi. -多谢 -谢谢 布兰迪
[34:54] -What are you doing, man? -What? -你在干啥呢 伙计 -什么
[34:55] What do you mean what am I doing? 你说我在干什么是什么意思
[34:58] She asked if we could have shots. I said yes. 她问我们要不要喝酒 我说要
[36:40] My parents are sleeping. 嘘 我父母都睡了
[36:45] Hey, come here. What are you doing? 嘿 过来 你在干什么
[36:48] -Hey, let me just get a beer. -No, you’re coming with me. -嘿 让我们喝杯啤酒 -不 你跟我走
[37:34] -I gotta go. -Wait. Talk to me. -我该走了 -等等 跟我聊聊天
[37:37] I just gotta get out of here. 我得离开这里
[37:39] It was… it was a mistake. 那…那是个错误
[38:02] You… you have everything, man. 你…你什么都有了 伙计
[38:04] You have everything that you want. 你有你想要的一切
[38:06] -What are you talking about? -Any girl, they just… -你说什么呢 -随便哪个女孩
[38:08] they just throw themselves at you. 看到你就投怀送抱
[38:10] You don’t know me. You don’t know anything about me. 你不了解我 你一点都不了解我
[38:12] Jerome. 杰罗姆
[38:13] Jerome, just stay cool. 杰罗姆 冷静
[38:16] Just stay cool. Just stay cool. 冷静 冷静
[38:18] Lock the door. Lock the door. 锁上门 锁上门
[38:20] Fuck, I thought I locked it. 操 我还以为我锁了
[38:23] -Jerome, give me the gun. -Face the wall. -杰罗姆 把枪给我 -面对墙壁
[38:25] Okay, I just can’t let you guys do this. 行了 我不能让你们这么做
[38:28] Sure you can. 你当然可以
[38:29] We’re not even stealing. The money’s already been stolen. 我们都不是在偷 那些钱 本来就是被偷的
[38:32] -This is my job! -Jerome, listen to me. -这是我的工作 -杰罗姆 听我说
[38:36] We need this money. We need it. 我们需要这笔钱 我们需要
[38:39] Okay, we’ve… we’ve all known each other a long time. 好吧 我们都认识这么久了
[38:42] Soon this’ll all be over. You’ll never hear from us again. 迟早这都会结束 你再也不会听到我们的消息
[38:51] Just give me the gun, Jerome. 把枪给我 杰罗姆
[38:53] Give me the gun. 把枪给我
[38:57] Give me the gun. 把枪给我
[39:02] Whoa, fuck. 喔 操
[39:06] -What the hell? -What the…? -怎么回事 -这怎么
[39:08] Don’t stop the party on my account, boys. 别看到我就停下啊 小伙子们
[39:10] -Put the gun down! -Give me that gun. -把枪放下 -枪给我
[39:20] Sam…? 山姆
[39:27] Oh, God! 天啊
[39:37] Mike! 迈克
[39:39] Mike! 迈克
[39:40] Oh, God! 天啊
[39:47] Mike. 迈克
[39:50] Mike, Mike, stay with me. 迈克 迈克 坚持住
[39:51] Stay with me, Mike. Stay with me… 坚持住 迈克 坚持住
[40:00] Here’s to you, the man with the plan. 敬你 想出计划的人
[40:04] It’s a little early to celebrate, if you ask me. 要我说现在庆祝有点太早了
[40:06] -What are you worried about? -Come on, it’s a robbery. -你担心什么呢 -这可是抢劫
[40:08] A million things could go wrong. 能出错的地方太多了
[40:11] Like what? 比如说
[40:12] Do you remember the gas station robbery out on Route 12? 记不记得12号高速路上的 加油站抢劫案
[40:16] -Sure. -What did you hear? -当然 -你听说了什么
[40:18] One guy comes in, Randy pulls out a gun 一个人冲进去 兰迪拔出枪
[40:21] and fuckin’ shoots him and saves the day? 然后打死了他拯救世界
[40:23] -Yeah. -Come on… Randy? -记得 -不是吧 兰迪
[40:25] I don’t know. I don’t fuckin’ know Randy. 我不知道 我不知道什么兰迪
[40:27] You know Randy. The motherfucker with the shit in his ears… 你认识兰迪 那个耳朵里 都是屎的家伙
[40:28] I know Randy. I don’t know him that well. 我认识兰迪 只是没那么了解他
[40:30] Maybe he fucking got lucky. 可能他只是运气好
[40:31] Okay, well, two guys come in the store. 好吧 两个人走进商店
[40:33] I thought there was only one guy. 我以为是一个人
[40:34] You gotta fucking listen to me. Just let me tell the story. 你他妈听我说 让我说完
[40:36] Two guys come in, ski masks on… 两个人走进去 戴着滑雪面具
[40:40] coming in with guns, pull Randy over the counter… 都拿了枪 把兰迪拉到柜台旁
[40:43] Give us the combination! 把钱柜密码交出来
[40:47] -Get up! -Give it up! -交出来 -交出来
[40:48] I don’t know! They don’t fucking give us the combination! 我不知道 他们他妈的不告诉我们密码
[40:50] Please don’t fuck… 求你们别…
[40:55] -You killed him! -Zip freaks out, -你杀了他 -齐珀吓坏了
[40:58] -pulls his mask off, loses his shit… -What are we doing? Seriously! -情绪失控 拉下了面具 -我们怎么办
[41:00] …gets caught on the security camera. 然后被安保摄像机拍下来了
[41:01] The guy that he’s with… boom… bangs him in the chest, 另外一个人直接砰一枪 打穿他的胸口
[41:03] lays him out, leaves the gun. 把他打死 丢下枪
[41:06] Randy takes the credit, and as we know it today, 功劳变成了兰迪的 就像我们今天知道的那样
[41:09] Randy is this fuckin’ “badass gas station gunslinger.” 兰迪成了”加油站劫匪终结者”
[41:15] -Where’d you hear that? -It doesn’t matter where I heard it. -你从哪听到的 -我从哪听到不重要
[41:17] I’m just saying we gotta be ready for anything. 我只是说我们得做好万全的准备
[41:18] I’m not saying that you guys are gonna lose your shit like Zip, 我不是说你们会跟齐珀一样发神经
[41:21] but we have to have a plan. 但我们得有个计划
[41:24] This seven-minutes-and-out fantasy is not a plan. 这个7分钟进去就出来的幻想 不是个计划
[41:28] It sounds like a plan to me. 我听着像计划
[41:30] It’s a stickup, it’s not rocket science. 这是抢劫 又不是造火箭
[41:33] -Why, because you say so? -You got a better idea? -为什么 因为你是这么说的 -你有更好的主意吗
[41:35] Who the fuck are you, a master criminal? 你他妈谁啊 犯罪大师
[41:37] Who the fuck are you? I don’t fucking flush drugs 你他妈谁啊 又不是我他妈的
[41:39] when I don’t have to, you fucking idiot. 没到万不得已就把毒品扔了 蠢货
[41:40] -We’re trying to come up with a plan. -Mike…! -我们在想计划 -迈克
[41:42] I was trying to save us all from the cops. 我只是想从警察那里救下我们
[41:43] -Why you gotta bring that shit up? -Guys, this isn’t helping. -你怎么还提这件事 -伙计们 这样吵架没用
[41:48] Maybe we are crazy. 可能我们是疯了
[41:52] Maybe we should just go to the cops. 也许直接报警更好
[41:54] -Ha! -You want to go to the fucking cops? -哈 -你他妈要去找警察
[41:55] -And say what? -No way, fuck. -跟他们说什么 -不可能
[41:57] That’s crazy. 太疯狂了
[41:58] We could tell ’em about Doug. That’s got to be worth something. 我们可以跟他们说道格的事 也许能换来点什么
[42:00] We can’t… we tell ’em about Doug, 我们不能 要是跟他们说了道格
[42:03] he will find a way to kill us, all right? 他会找到办法杀死我们 好吗
[42:05] All right, stop, stop, stop. We’re gonna go in there, 好了 打住 打住 我们走进那里
[42:07] get the money, and get out of town, all right? 拿到钱 然后出城 好吗
[42:09] Enough of this pussy worrying. 别再跟娘们一样叽歪
[42:11] No one at Uncle Pete’s is gonna want to get shot. 皮特叔叔那没人会中枪
[42:14] They’re gonna roll over and show us the goods 他们会马上放弃 把东西拿给我们
[42:15] and we’ll be in and out in seven minutes, 然后我们7分钟内离开
[42:17] like my brother said. 就像我兄弟说的那样
[42:19] We should have code names. 我们应该想好外号
[42:21] What’s the point? 那有什么用
[42:23] So we can talk to each other without using using our actual names. 这样说话的时候就不用说真名
[42:26] -That’s ridiculous. -It’s fucking awesome. -太扯了 -这很好啊
[42:30] It’s actually not the worst idea he’s ever had. 其实这是我们最糟糕的主意
[42:33] If we need each other’s attention, we’ll just say, like, “Yo, ” you know. 如果需要叫另外一个人 直接”哟”就可以了
[42:36] “Hey, get over here.” 嘿 过来
[42:38] -Give me all your money! -That’s pretty good. -把钱都给我 -那挺好的
[42:40] That’s pretty good. 挺好
[42:42] Come on, man, be serious. 行了 严肃点
[42:48] Oh, yeah? You wanna go? 是吗 要来
[42:51] “Gorilla vs. Death”! 大猩猩对战死神
[42:53] Ugh! 噢
[42:55] Oh, fuck, I can’t see. 操 我看不到
[42:58] -Hey. -Jeez, man. -嘿 -天啊
[43:00] Yeah? 什么
[43:03] That’s good. That’s scary. 挺好的 很吓人
[43:12] Fucking $14 for a piece of plastic? 一片塑料居然要他妈的14块
[43:18] Lucky I got that five-finger discount. 还要我有人工打折
[43:21] Worked out real good last time. 上次效果很好
[43:27] -This all? -Yeah. -就这些 -对
[43:29] How’s Justice? 贾斯蒂斯怎么样
[43:32] She’s good, she’s getting big. 挺好的 肚子越来越大了
[43:34] I bet she’s a cutie, just like her papa. 我打赌孩子一定很可爱 就跟她爸爸一样
[43:38] By the way, Brandi’s been talking some shit about you. 顺便 布兰迪在说你的坏话
[43:40] -Says you’re a big asshole. -Oh, yeah? -说你是个大混蛋 -是吗
[43:43] Doesn’t know what she’s talking about. 不知道她在说什么
[43:45] That’s what I said. You want a bag for this? 我只是说说 要拿个袋子吗
[43:47] -Uh, nah. -Yes. -不要 -要
[43:50] Just put it in a bag. 放袋子里吧
[43:54] -Bye, Kirsten. -Bye. -再见 科尔斯顿 -再见
[43:59] -The fuck are you doing? -Get in the car. -你他妈干什么 -上车
[44:14] Might want to keep that hidden. 还是把那个藏好吧
[44:16] It’s in a bag. 就在包里
[44:28] -What’s in the bag? -Nothing. -包里是什么 -没什么
[44:30] Don’t look like nothin’. 看上去不像没什么
[44:35] Hey, Pops. How you doin’? 嘿 老爹 你好吗
[44:37] All right. 好
[44:39] One of you suckers got a cigarette? 你们几个兔崽子谁有烟的
[44:42] Yeah, got you covered. 我有
[44:47] Much obliged. 多谢
[44:59] These bastards are up to some bullshit. 这些混蛋在谋划什么
[45:03] I can smell it. 我能嗅到
[45:14] When my dad was dealing, he was always paranoid 我爸爸做生意的时候 他总是疑神疑鬼
[45:16] that these Mexicans were gonna come and get him 怕那些墨西哥人会过来抓住他
[45:17] so he got all these guns. 所以他准备了很多枪
[45:19] -Dude. -Whew. -伙计 -呼
[45:22] Been saving this for a rainy day. 这是专门留着特殊时刻用的
[45:25] You got an arsenal. 你这是军火库啊
[45:27] You never know when you’re gonna need some superior firepower. 你永远不知道什么时候 会需要强大的火力
[45:29] -Well, don’t point it at me. -It’s loaded and ready to go. -别指着我 -已经上膛可以开枪了
[45:32] -What, seriously? -Yeah. -真的吗 -对
[45:37] All right, if we get in there and we get 500 Gs, 好吧 如果我们走进去拿到50万
[45:39] take away the 68 we owe Doug, 拿走欠道格的6万8
[45:42] split it between us, we’re still gonna be way ahead of the game. 剩下的平分 还能发笔财
[45:45] -Is it 145? -145. -是14万5吗 -14万5
[45:47] 145 Gs each. 每个人14万5
[45:55] Blip-blap! 啪啪
[46:11] All right, who’s next? 好了 下一个是谁
[46:18] You little fuck! 王八蛋
[46:23] This is no time to lose sight of the plan. 没时间做计划外的事情了
[46:26] -Fuck you! -Stay focused. -操你 -专心点
[46:29] What is he talking about, Sam? 她在说什么 山姆
[46:31] -What’s going on? -Look at what you’ve done! -出什么事了 -看看你们做了什么
[46:34] You killed her. You killed her! 你杀了她 你杀了她
[46:35] Shut up! You saw it, the bitch went crazy. 闭嘴 你看到了 那婊子发疯了
[46:39] -I didn’t have a choice. -No, this is your fault! You did this! -我没办法 -不 这是你的错 是你干的
[46:44] We’re lucky she only shot one of us. 她只打死一个已经是我们运气好
[46:46] There is no “us, ” Tuckey! 这没什么”我们” 塔克
[46:48] I ain’t dropping this gun, boy. And I ain’t gonna die. 我不会放下枪的 小子 我也不会死
[46:55] You gonna tell him or should I? 是你来告诉他还是我来
[46:57] Sam, what the hell is going on? 山姆 怎么回事
[47:34] We’re closed, Tuck. Come back tomorrow. 我们关门了 塔克 明天再来
[47:37] Well, I got a sweet tooth. 我喜欢甜食
[47:40] You know. 你知道的
[47:46] How about a piece of that pie? 来块那个派怎么样
[48:08] Attagirl. 好女孩
[48:19] Whipped cream on that? 要抹奶油吗
[48:21] Yes, ma’am. 是的 女士
[48:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[48:42] Ever think about getting out of this town? 你有想过离开这镇子吗
[48:49] I doubt you picked that lock for the small talk. 你这个点来是专门来说事的吧
[48:56] Ran into your boy the other day. 那天我碰到你男人了
[48:58] Seemed like he was up to some strange shit. 他好像在密谋一些奇怪的事情
[49:01] What’s that supposed to mean? 这话是什么意思
[49:04] Oh, I don’t know. 我不知道
[49:07] Seemed like he and his friend Owen were up to a little caper. 看起来他和他的朋友 欧文在计划着什么
[49:12] I… I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[49:16] You know. 你知道的
[49:19] Look, Tuck. 听着 塔克
[49:22] I’m pregnant and my heart’s racing really fast right now, 我怀孕了 现在我的 心跳的很快
[49:26] so… ahem… 所以…
[49:29] whatever you’re doing here, it’s not funny, okay? 不管你在这想做什么 都没意思 好吗
[49:32] So can you just leave, please? 能请你离开吗
[49:38] I wasn’t trying to be funny. 我没想逗你玩
[49:41] And as far as I know, an increased heart rate never hurt a fetus. 据我所知 心跳过快 对于胎儿并无害处
[49:47] I saw a TV show about a pregnant woman 我看过一个电视节目 里面输说一个孕妇
[49:50] who fell eight stories. 从八层摔下来
[49:52] Landed flat on her belly, deader than a doornail. 肚子着地 死的很惨
[50:00] But her baby… 但是她的孩子…
[50:03] her baby was just fine. 她的孩子啥事也没有
[50:08] Boo. 崩…
[50:31] -I got her pretty good, didn’t I? -Shut up, Brucey. -我做的很好 对吧 -闭嘴 布鲁斯
[50:35] Look at your sweet belly. 看看你美丽的肚子
[50:38] Just do it for the kid, Kate. Tell me what I need to know. 为了孩子着想 凯特 告诉我我想知道的
[50:43] I don’t know anything. I already told you. 我什么也不知道 我已经都告诉你了
[50:47] That’s okay. 没事的
[50:50] I bet you mean something to somebody. 我想对于某些人来说 你肯定有所价值
[51:00] Sam, why wouldn’t you say anything? 山姆 为什么你什么也不说
[51:03] That’s right. Let’s finish this. 没错 我们把这事解决
[51:07] Fucking amateurs. 该死的业余人士
[51:12] Don’t fucking look at me. You turn around and look at the wall. 别他妈看着我 转身看着墙
[51:14] Owen, enough! 欧文 够了
[51:19] Oh, God. 天啊
[51:32] I am not Sam. 我不是山姆
[51:35] I will not hesitate to blow your kidneys, intestines, 我会毫不犹豫的打爆你
[51:38] bladder, and everything else all over this floor. 让你的内脏全部流出来
[51:42] Now give me the keys to the safe. 把保险箱的钥匙给我
[51:50] Now, see how easy that was? 现在你知道这很简单了吧
[51:52] That money’s not gonna change you. 那些钱改变不了你
[51:54] You’ll still be the same old piece of shit you’ve always been. 你依然还是一个无耻的混蛋
[52:00] Okay. 好的
[52:02] Oh, God! 我的天
[52:07] -Sam! -God, he’s gonna kill him! -山姆 -天啊 他会杀了他
[52:39] Wake up. 醒醒
[52:43] Wake up, sleepyhead. 醒醒 懒鬼
[52:47] Hi. 嗨
[52:49] Hey 嘿
[52:51] Hey. are you okay? 嘿 你没事吧
[52:52] Yeah, I’m fine. Why? 是的 我很好 为什么这么问
[52:56] It’s just that these past couple days you seem a little different. 因为过去的几天你 看起来有点不一样
[53:01] I’m okay. 我没事
[53:06] Hey, I was doing laundry earlier 嘿 我之前洗衣服了
[53:07] and I saw you had Uncle Pete’s card in your pocket. 看到你的口袋里 有皮特叔叔的名片
[53:10] Is he finally gonna give you a job down there? 他真的要给你工作了吗
[53:14] Something like that. 差不多吧
[53:18] Is there something you’re not telling me? 你有什么事情瞒着我
[53:21] No, nothing. Don’t worry about it. 不 没有 不要担心
[53:27] Look, we’re gonna make this work. 听着 这次会有效的
[53:29] We’re gonna get on our feet, we’re gonna get out of this town. 我们要靠自己的力量 然后离开这个镇子
[53:33] We’re never gonna look back, ever. 我们绝对不回头看
[53:40] Sam…? 山姆
[53:43] Sam! 山姆
[53:45] Sam, wake the fuck up! 山姆 他妈的醒醒
[53:49] Where the fuck are you going? 你在做什么
[53:50] I’m not going… I’m not going anywhere. 我哪里也不去
[53:53] Now get the fuck over there with them. 现在跟他们呆在一起
[53:55] Yeah, scurry, you fucking idiot. 快点 你这个蠢货
[53:57] Get the fuck on your belly. How do you like it? 你想找死吗 是不是
[53:59] Want you to interlock your fingers behind your back. 想要我把你的手绑起来吗
[54:01] You ever had that happen to you, motherfucker? 听说过吗 混蛋
[54:11] That’s what I’m talkin’ about. 就像我说的一样
[54:13] Ah…! 啊
[54:16] -Let’s just get out of here. -It ain’t that simple. -我们离开这 -没那么简单
[54:21] What are you talking about? 你在说什么呢
[54:22] We got two dead bodies already. 我们已经弄死了两个人
[54:26] Any more than that ain’t gonna matter in a court of law. 再死几个也是一样的
[54:29] So you can die with them or come with me. 所以你要么跟他们一起死 要么跟我一起走
[54:33] It’s your call. 你自己选择
[54:43] I’m not killing anyone. 我不会杀人的
[54:46] What the fuck you doing? Get against the wall. 你在搞什么 面对墙
[54:48] Sam, hurry the fuck up! 山姆 你他妈的快点
[54:51] You keep fucking looking at me like that, 要是你继续那样看我
[54:52] I’m gonna bust your face up, I promise you. 我就打爆你的脸 我保证
[54:59] Get up. Get up! -Okay. -起来 起来 -好的
[55:03] Remember what your daddy taught you? 记得你爸爸跟你说了什么吗
[55:06] “Don’t get caught.” “不要被抓”
[55:53] What’s up? 怎么了
[55:57] -Thought I was a big asshole. -Where’d you hear that? -我想我是个大坏蛋 -你从哪听来的
[56:00] Everywhere. 所有地方
[56:02] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[56:04] Look, look, look. Hey. 听着 听着 嘿
[56:06] You know about me and Annie. 你知道我和安妮的关系
[56:08] For the sake of Justice, now, I can’t keep running around. 看在正义的份上 现在 我不能继续无所事事
[56:11] You weren’t thinking about Justice the other night. 那一晚你可没有 去想正义的事情
[56:13] Yeah, ’cause I was thinking with my dick. 是的 因为当时我用 的是我的老二在思考
[56:16] I like that line of thought. 我喜欢那种想法
[56:23] Brandi. 布兰迪
[56:24] So you want me to be a little more discreet? 你想让我做的更小心一些
[56:26] -I get it. -Okay, seriously? -我明白了 -好的 来真的
[56:28] Look, look… hey, hey. You’re a beautiful girl, 听着 听着 嘿 嘿 你是个美丽的姑娘
[56:30] you’re great, it’s just… it’s not gonna… 你很棒 只是不能…
[56:33] Come on, don’t play hard to get. 来吧 不要这么不近人情
[56:35] -What’s this? -It’s nothing. -这是什么 -没什么
[57:11] -Do you need a lift? -No, I’m fine. -你要搭车吗 -不用了
[57:13] Come on, it’s cold outside. 拜托 外面很冷
[57:15] No, I’m fine. 不用了
[57:18] All right, well, I’m just gonna drive alongside you 好的 我就在你旁边跟着你
[57:21] until you make it home safe. 直到你回到家
[57:26] Fine, if you want to give me a ride, 好的 如果你想带我
[57:28] give me a ride, if it makes you happy. 那就带我吧 随你开心
[57:54] Tomorrow. 明天
[57:58] Tomorrow, it is. 明天 说定了
[58:19] Never been in the front of one of these before. 之前从未经历过这个
[58:26] What am I doing? He’s got a kid and a wife. 我在做什么 他有妻子和孩子
[58:29] He’s bad news. 他是个坏人
[58:34] -Oh, God. -Are… are you okay? -天啊 -你没事吧
[58:37] -You gotta pull over. -Okay, okay. -你得靠边停车 -好的 好的
[58:39] -Pull over, pull over! -Okay, okay, I… okay. -停车 停车 -好的 好的 我会的
[58:53] He’s a fucking asshole, isn’t he? 他是个混蛋 对吧
[58:56] Why don’t you get back in the car? 你干嘛不回车里来
[58:59] You know what he had in his pants? 你知道他裤子里 有什么吗
[59:01] He had a gun. It was loaded, I could tell. 他带着一把枪 有子弹 我能感觉到
[59:05] Don’t make up stories. 不要编故事了
[59:07] I don’t know what he’s gonna do with it, 我不知道他想做什么
[59:09] but he’s up to something, I know that. 但是他肯定在计划 着什么 这是肯定的
[59:11] Y-you’ve had a few drinks, all right? 你喝了几杯酒 好吗
[59:12] -Just simmer down. -I’m not lying. -冷静下来 -我没撒谎
[59:16] He showed it to me and everything. 他把一切都告诉我了
[59:19] Just come on, get in the car. Come on. 来吧 上车 来吧
[59:38] Here you go. 到了
[59:40] Thanks, Jerome. You’ve been real sweet. 谢谢 杰罗姆 你真好
[59:44] Oh, my God, gross! Jerome, what are you doing? 我的天 真恶心 杰罗姆 你在做什么
[59:59] Look… 听着…
[1:00:01] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:00:05] I gotta go. 我得走了
[1:00:26] Hey, baby, I’m just on my way home. 嘿 宝贝 我在回家的路上
[1:00:28] Well, hello, cutie pie. 你好 可爱的家伙
[1:00:30] Who the fuck is this? 你是谁
[1:00:34] It’s your new partner. 是你的新搭档
[1:00:37] Now you do what I tell you. 现在你按我说的做
[1:00:39] You don’t say a word to anyone else 你不要告诉任何人
[1:00:41] and maybe you’ll get to see your girlfriend again. 也许这样你才能 再见你的女友
[1:00:44] You got it? 明白吗
[1:01:31] Hello? 喂
[1:01:32] Hello, Sam, is that you? 喂 山姆 是你吗
[1:01:44] What’s going on, babe? 怎么了 宝贝
[1:01:47] Um, it’s nothing. 没什么
[1:03:43] All right. 好的
[1:03:45] Bye. 再见
[1:03:46] I love you, Justice. 我爱你 贾斯蒂斯
[1:04:15] Did you call me last night? 你昨晚给我打电话了
[1:04:18] Uh, yeah, by mistake. 是的 打错了
[1:04:24] Oh. 噢
[1:04:28] -You see that moon? -Yeah. -你看到那月亮了吗 -是的
[1:04:34] What do they say about a full moon? 人们是怎么说满月的来着
[1:04:35] Is that good luck or bad luck? 是预示着好运还是霉运
[1:04:37] I don’t remember. 我不记得了
[1:04:41] I say it’s good luck. 预示着好运
[1:04:46] It’s good luck. 是好运
[1:04:55] I’ll go get him. 我去叫他
[1:05:36] This whole county was Indians. 整个国家都是印第安人
[1:05:38] Just open land… 一片开阔的土地…
[1:05:40] as far as the eye can see. 目所能及
[1:05:41] You know how the settlers took over? 你知道移居者是 如何接管的吗
[1:05:44] I heard they won it in a poker game. 我听说是他们在 牌桌上赢来的
[1:05:47] I’m serious here. 我是认真的
[1:05:48] Okay, they had superior firepower. 好的 他们有着强大的火力
[1:05:51] No, it was more complicated than that. 不 事情比那要复杂
[1:05:52] They couldn’t just go in there guns blazing. 他们不能就那样就去 胡乱开枪
[1:05:55] They were hopelessly outnumbered. 他们的人数完全不够
[1:06:01] The painted turtle is very much smaller 彩色龟要小的多
[1:06:03] -and not at all aggressive… -Bruce? -而且不好斗…-布鲁斯
[1:06:06] …beneficial, since it gobbles up great numbers… 但是他们的数量众多
[1:06:08] You know you’re never gonna see him again. 你知道你再也见不到他了
[1:06:10] Still not listening to you. 我不会听你的
[1:06:14] What do you think Tuckey’s gonna do when he gets all that money? 你认为塔克拿到那些 钱之后会做什么
[1:06:18] Do you think he’s gonna rush back here to share it with you? 你觉得他会马上 赶回来和你分钱吗
[1:06:22] I know Tuckey better than anyone. 我是最了解塔克的人
[1:06:27] That’s right. You do. 没错 你说的对
[1:06:34] Every second that you sit there is another second 你在这里多呆一秒
[1:06:36] that Tuckey has to get away with all that cash. 塔克就能带着钱 多走一阵子
[1:06:37] God damn it. 该死的
[1:06:40] Shut up! 闭嘴
[1:06:42] I mean, you said it yourself. 是你自己说的
[1:06:44] You know him better than anyone. 你说你最了解他
[1:06:55] -Wh… wait. -Let’s go. -等等 -我们走
[1:06:57] What are you doing? Stop! 你做什么 住手
[1:07:01] No! No! 不 不
[1:07:05] You thought I was just gonna leave you here all by your lonesome? 你以为我会丢下你 一个人在这里吗
[1:07:07] God, let me up! 天啊 让我起来
[1:07:09] No, let me up! 不 让我出去
[1:07:29] Just let us go, please. 让我们走吧 拜托了
[1:07:33] -Quiet. -Just… just… -安静 -住口 住…
[1:07:37] I… I know things have gotten out of control, 我知道事情有点失控了
[1:07:39] but just stop for a second and think about what you’re doing. 停下来想一下你们在做什么
[1:07:42] Two people are already dead. Just get out of here. 已经死了两个人了 你们离开这吧
[1:07:46] Just go while you still have the chance. 在你们还有机会的 时候赶紧走
[1:07:48] And we just wanna live, and I’m sure that that’s… 我们只是想活着 我确定那是…
[1:07:51] that’s what you want, too, you know? 你们也想那样 不是吗
[1:07:53] You don’t want a shootout or a standoff. 你们不想有枪战或者对峙
[1:07:56] Just take what you want and go. 拿上你们要的东西走吧
[1:07:58] That’s some coincidence, your coming in here. 你进来是有巧合的
[1:08:09] Bet you wish you never walked through that door. 我想你肯定希望你 不会走过那扇门
[1:08:12] Please… please, don’t kill me. 求你 求你别杀我
[1:08:13] Maybe you shoulda thought about that 也许你在管别人的闲事
[1:08:15] before you stuck your nose in other people’s beeswax. 之前应该想到这一点
[1:08:17] I know. Oh, God. 我知道 我的天
[1:08:20] Tuckey, you’re not gonna kill these people. 塔克 不能再杀了他们
[1:08:26] No, I’ve done enough killin’ for today. 不 我今天杀的人 已经够多了
[1:08:34] This is your show. 到你表演了
[1:08:39] Go on, do what your heart tells ya. 去吧 按你头脑中的想法去做
[1:08:48] -What are you doing, Sam? -Please, Sam. -你在做什么 山姆 -求你了 山姆
[1:08:50] -Please. Sam…? -Please, Sam. Oh, God. -求你了 山姆 -求你了 山姆 天啊
[1:08:54] I know she loves you very much. 我知道她很爱你
[1:08:57] Sam…? 山姆
[1:09:00] Atta boy . 好孩子
[1:09:04] Please, Sam. 求你了 山姆
[1:09:17] I figured as much. 我就知道
[1:09:40] All units, 36! 各单位注意
[1:09:48] Up, up, come on. Let’s go. 起来 起来 我们走
[1:09:50] No, no! 不 不
[1:09:52] Don’t shoot, we’re coming out! 别开枪 我们出来了
[1:09:53] Get down, get on the ground! 趴下 趴在地上
[1:10:15] This is the police. 我们是警察
[1:10:16] Come out with your hands above your head. 双手举过头顶出来
[1:10:18] We’re fucked, man. 我们完蛋了 伙计
[1:10:20] We have you surrounded. Put down your weapon. 你们被包围了 放下武器
[1:10:22] You have one minute. 给你一分钟时间
[1:11:35] This is your final warning. 这是最后的警告
[1:11:37] Prepare to fire. Fire! 准备开火 开火
[1:12:17] Go, go, go! Sweep right! 上上上 去右边
[1:12:21] -Put the gun down! -Move in! -把枪放下 -快走
[1:12:23] I got another body. 发现另一具尸体
[1:12:26] There’s no way out, boy. 无路可走了 小子
[1:12:55] We’ve got movement here! 发现人员
[1:12:57] Get down! Get down! 趴下 趴下
[1:13:00] Down on the ground! 趴在地上
[1:13:05] Quit fighting! 别打了
[1:13:07] On the ground. 趴在地上
[1:13:11] Back clear. Get ’em outside! 安全了 带他们出去
[1:13:14] Move it! 快走
[1:13:15] Got two, let’s go! 抓住两个 我们走
[1:13:18] Come on, move ’em outside. 快点 到外面去
[1:13:20] Get moving. 快走
[1:13:31] -Come on! -Coming out! Hold your fire! -快点 -快点 别开枪
[1:13:43] Clear the hallways! I want every room clear! 清理走廊 检查每一个房间
[1:14:44] Come on! 快点
[1:15:04] Mike’s dead. We fucked up. 迈克死了 我们完蛋了
[1:15:09] I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry… 很抱歉 很抱歉
[1:15:13] I’m so sorry. 对不起
2015年

Post navigation

Previous Post: 13 Hours:The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi(危机13小时)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Queen Of The Damned(吸血鬼女王)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme