英文名称:7 minutes
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Everyone down! Down on the floor! Down on the ground! | 所有人趴下 趴在地上 趴在地上 |
[00:26] | Just listen to me and no one will get hurt. | 照我说的做 就不会有人受伤 |
[00:29] | -Lock the door. Lock it! -Don’t… | -锁门 锁上 -不要… |
[00:31] | No, no, no, no, please! Please, don’t! | 不 不 不 求求你 求你 不要 |
[00:42] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[00:45] | Wake up, sleepyhead. | 醒醒 懒虫 |
[00:54] | -Hi. -Hey. | -嗨 -嘿 |
[01:00] | Hey. are you okay? | 嘿 你还好吗 |
[01:02] | Yeah, I’m fine. Why? | 我很好啊 怎么了 |
[01:05] | I don’t know. It’s just… | 我不知道 只是… |
[01:07] | these past couple days, you just seem… | 过去那几天里 你看起来… |
[01:10] | different. | 有点不一样 |
[01:14] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[01:23] | Look, we’re gonna make this work. | 听着 我们会有办法的 |
[01:26] | We’re gonna get on our feet, we’re gonna get out of this town. | 我们先站起来 然后离开这个镇子 |
[01:29] | We’re never gonna look back, ever. | 永不回头 永不 |
[01:37] | This whole county was Indians. | 以前这整个县都是印第安人 |
[01:40] | It was just open land as far as the eye could see. | 极目望去 全都是开阔的原野 |
[01:43] | You know how the settlers took over? | 你知道移民们怎么接管这里的吗 |
[01:45] | I heard they won it in a poker game. | 我听说他们是打牌赢的 |
[01:48] | -I’m serious here. -Okay, they had superior firepower. | -我可不是在说笑 -好吧 他们有上等的火药 |
[01:52] | Nope, more complicated than that. | 不 比这还复杂 |
[01:54] | They couldn’t just go in there guns blazing. | 他们不可能直接到那去 然后就用枪一通乱射 |
[01:55] | They were hopelessly outnumbered. | 他们的数量实在太多了 |
[01:58] | What they did was they pitted the tribes against each other | 但他们是挑拨各个部落 让他们起内讧 |
[02:01] | and they stirred up a whole bloody Indian war. | 然后他们就煽动了一整场 血腥的印第安战争 |
[02:04] | And after the dust settled | 等到尘埃落定 |
[02:05] | and the tribes had just about wiped each other out, | 众部落就要彼此被清除的时候 |
[02:08] | those old generals just waltzed in | 那些老将军跳着华尔兹就来了 |
[02:10] | and took it for themselves. | 并把这从他们手中夺了过来 |
[02:13] | At least they got to keep the casinos. | 至少他们保留了赌场 |
[02:15] | I’m telling you, been cursed ever since. | 我是想告诉你 这里从那以后 就被诅咒了 |
[02:18] | -Cursed? -No, I’m not cursed. | -诅咒 -不 我没有被诅咒 |
[02:22] | You’re cursed. | 你才被诅咒了 |
[02:40] | You guys ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[02:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:45] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[02:47] | Yeah. | 好 |
[02:49] | Usually I’m the jittery one. | 通常我是那个神经过敏的人 |
[02:51] | All right, we got this. Get your game face on. | 好吧 咱们行的 把面具戴上 |
[03:20] | -Everyone down! -Oh, God! | -所有人趴下 -天呐 |
[03:22] | Down on the floor! | 趴在地上 |
[03:24] | Down on the ground! | 趴在地上 |
[03:26] | Just listen to me and no one will get hurt. | 照我说的做就不会有人受伤 |
[03:30] | Just do as we say and you can get back to robbing everybody else. | 照我们说的做 这样你就有机会 去抢劫别的人了 |
[03:32] | You got it? | 明白吗 |
[03:32] | No, no, no, please! Please, don’t. | 不 不 不 求求你 拜托 不要 |
[03:34] | -Wo Please, don’t. -Lock the door. | -求求你 不要 -锁门 |
[03:36] | I got it. | 我去锁 |
[03:37] | What the fuck was that? | 他妈的那边在干什么 |
[03:40] | It’s okay. You’re gonna be okay. | 没事 你不会有事的 |
[03:42] | No one’s gonna get hurt. | 没人会受伤 |
[03:44] | Get your cell phone out now. You got a cell phone? | 把你的手机拿出来 你有手机吗 |
[03:46] | -Yeah, here, here. -What about you? | -对 给 给 -你呢 |
[03:47] | -Wo In the purse. -Huh? The purse? | -在包里 -呃 在包里 |
[03:49] | -Great. Fucking Jesus. -Wo Please, don’t. | -好 他妈的 -求求你 不要 |
[03:52] | Please, just let us go. Just let us go. | 求你 放了我们吧 放了我们 |
[03:55] | -How about you, Granny? -Here. | -你呢 老奶奶 -给 |
[03:58] | Wo Please just let… please, just let us go! | 放了我们 求求你们 放我们走吧 |
[04:00] | -Hey! -Jesus Christ. | -嘿 -天呐 |
[04:03] | Hey, hey! What the fuck are you talking to her for? | 嘿 嘿 你他妈的在跟她说什么 |
[04:07] | -Get over there in the corner! -Hey! | -到那边的角落里去 -嘿 |
[04:08] | You two hurry up! | 你们俩赶紧的 |
[04:09] | Hey, hurry up, now, now! Move, move, move, move, move! | 嘿 快点 快 快 走 走 走 走 走 |
[04:13] | Stop right there! | 停下 |
[04:17] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[04:21] | All right! Set! Hut! | 好 准备 开球 |
[04:28] | Cascade, let’s fight tonight! | 瀑布队 今晚一起战斗吧 |
[04:31] | Beat those Eagles down right! Cascade! | 打败这些”老鹰” 瀑布 |
[04:34] | Go, go! | 去 去 |
[04:36] | Come on, let’s go! | 来吧 加油 |
[04:38] | All right, here we go. “Right F-32 Dye.” | 好 听着 有前锋 32号 戴伊 |
[04:41] | No, listen up. “10-43 Action.” | 不 听着”10-43行动” |
[04:44] | Sam, what’s the point? We’re down by 14, man. | 山姆 这有什么意义 我们的得分只有14 伙计 |
[04:47] | -The game’s over. -We’re not gonna lie down. | -比赛结束了 -我们不会倒下 |
[04:49] | We’re gonna finish this! Come on! | 我们要打完这场比赛 加油 |
[04:50] | I’m with you. | 我和你一起 |
[04:52] | -On one. Ready? -Break! | -数到一 准备好了吗 -突破 |
[04:58] | Watch your linemen. | 看着你的边锋 |
[05:02] | Come on! | 加油 |
[05:05] | Whoo! | 哇 |
[05:10] | Set! Hut! | 就绪 开球 |
[05:49] | 客场 主场 | |
[06:11] | You look pretty good for a guy who just got his ass kicked. | 对于一个刚刚落败的人来说 你看起来已经很棒了 |
[06:14] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[06:21] | What? | 怎么了 |
[06:24] | I just want to remember you like this. | 我只是想记住你这个模样 |
[06:27] | Just like the way you are right now. | 就像你现在的样子 |
[06:30] | Before you go off to your big fancy college… | 在你带着一大笔的奖学金 |
[06:32] | …with a big fancy scholarship. | 去你的梦想大学之前 |
[06:35] | The fans are gonna be screaming and… | 球迷们尖叫着… |
[06:39] | all the girls. | 所有那些女孩们 |
[06:50] | I want to be with you. | 我想和你在一起 |
[06:53] | And that’s never gonna change. | 这是永远不会改变的 |
[07:14] | Kate, you look beautiful. | 凯特 你真美 |
[07:17] | You’re just saying that. | 你刚刚已经说过一遍了 |
[07:20] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:27] | Come here. | 抱一下 |
[07:32] | I just want to be able to take care of you. | 我真希望我能照顾你 |
[07:35] | Well, I can take care of myself. | 我自己可以照顾我自己啊 |
[07:40] | No, I mean really take care of you. | 不 我是说 真正地照顾你 |
[07:49] | We used to have plans, you know? | 我们以前有过很多计划 你知道吗 |
[07:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:56] | They’re all gonna happen. | 他们都会实现的 |
[07:58] | Everything’s gonna turn around. | 一切都会好转的 |
[08:02] | It’s just gonna take a little more time than we thought. | 只是需要花比我们想像中更长的时间 |
[08:05] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[08:09] | -Gotta go. -Okay. | -我得走了 -好 |
[08:17] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[08:21] | -Don’t be late for work. -I won’t. | -上班别迟到了 -不会的 |
[08:23] | See you. | 回见 |
[09:37] | Look, look, I get it, all right? | 听着 听着 我明白 好吗 你想”努力工作 |
[09:39] | make an honest living, do it the way Dad did.” | 过诚信人生 像爸爸这样” |
[09:41] | But let me tell you something, in case you haven’t noticed. | 但让我告诉你 孩子 以防万一你没有注意到 |
[09:43] | That whole “American dream”? That… that ship has sailed. | 整个”美国梦” 那…那艘船已经出航了 |
[09:46] | The world doesn’t work like that anymore. | 世界已经不再是原来的样子了 |
[09:48] | You wanna see me selling dope? | 你想看着我去买白粉 |
[09:49] | It’s not about drugs, it’s about us. It’s family. | 这不关毒品的事 而是关于我们 关于家庭 |
[09:52] | You’re my little brother and I’m trying to help you out. | 你是我弟弟 我现在在帮你 |
[09:54] | I know you’re in a tight spot right now. | 我知道你现在水深火热的 |
[09:56] | You’ve got it all figured out. | 你全都知道了 |
[09:59] | Hope he doesn’t think he’s giving you advice out here. | 希望他不会给你提什么建议 |
[10:01] | -How’s it going, Annie? -Oh, it’s going. | -你好吗 安妮 -还凑合 |
[10:05] | She needs to take a nap. Oh, Justice. | 她需要小睡一下 噢 贾斯蒂斯 |
[10:07] | So sleepy, I know. | 困了吧 我知道 |
[10:12] | Sam, I’m not just telling you this to hear myself talk. | 山姆 我不是要对你说 听我的 |
[10:15] | This could be a good thing for both of us. | 这对我们俩来说 可能都是好事 |
[10:19] | Yeah. I better go. | 是啊 我还是走吧 |
[10:22] | Come on. Bring it in. | 来吧 抱一下 |
[10:28] | -Keep punchin’ that clock. -Yeah. | -还得继续练啊 -是啊 |
[12:00] | Hey, come on in. | 嘿 进来吧 |
[12:02] | Bro, you need a beer? Anything? | 伙计 要啤酒吗 来点什么吗 |
[12:03] | -No, I’m good. -Yo, we’re going upstairs. | -不用 我可以 -唷 我们准备上楼去了 |
[12:06] | All right. | 好 |
[12:33] | Sweet.You don’t want to smoke one? | 很好 你不想抽一支吗 |
[12:36] | Nah, I gotta get back. | 不了 我得赶回去 |
[12:38] | You catch the game last night? | 你昨晚看了那场比赛吗 |
[12:41] | No, I missed it. | 没有 我错过了 |
[12:44] | I thought everyone around here watched the games. | 我以为这里的所有人都看了那场比赛 |
[12:45] | Actually, the dude used to play. | 事实上 这家伙以前就是球员 |
[12:48] | A couple years ago, right? | 几年前的事了 对吗 |
[12:49] | He busted his ankle first game out. | 他弄伤了脚踝 第一场就出局了 |
[12:55] | That’s terrible. You got any E? | 太糟糕了 你有没有E[一种毒品] |
[12:59] | What you see is what you get. | 正如你们所看到的这样 |
[13:05] | Sweet. All right, well… | 很好 好了 那行… |
[13:09] | -nice doing business with you. -Yeah. | -和你合作很愉快 -好 |
[13:12] | Come back with some E. | 下次来带点儿E |
[13:42] | -This is the last one tonight? -Last one. | -这是今晚的最后一家 -最后一家 |
[13:45] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 咱们走吧 |
[14:13] | Oh, hang on. | 等等 |
[14:15] | -Got a little something for ya. -Oh, shit. | -我有东西要给你 -天呐 |
[14:17] | Thanks, man. It’s not bad. | 谢谢 伙计 还不赖 |
[14:20] | -It’s good to have you back. -Yeah. | -你能回来真好 -是啊 |
[14:25] | Dude, that was good. | 伙计 感觉真棒 |
[14:28] | Hey, what do you think the markup is on E? | 嘿 你觉得E的利润怎么样 |
[14:33] | It’s a hell of a lot better than weed. | 比大麻的利润高太多了 |
[14:37] | ‘ Why do You ask? | 为什么问这个 |
[14:41] | Just thinking. | 想到而已 |
[14:43] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:14] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[15:16] | Hey | 嘿 |
[15:17] | Where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[15:20] | I thought I told you. I was picking up an extra shift. | 我之前告诉你了 我代人加班了 |
[15:25] | I went down there, Sam. | 我去了那 山姆 |
[15:28] | I went to the factory. | 我去了你的工厂 |
[15:29] | I thought I’d bring you some lunch and you weren’t there. | 我本来是想给你送午餐的 结果你不在那 |
[15:33] | And they said you got laid off. | 而且他们说你被辞退了 |
[15:37] | So tell me where you were and tell me what you were doing, | 告诉我 你去哪儿 去做什么了 |
[15:39] | and don’t lie to me. | 别对我撒谎 |
[15:52] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[15:55] | I figured I oughta make something out of my college experience. | 我觉得我应该把我的大学经验 利用起来 |
[16:01] | -You’re working for Mike? -This is for us. | -你去给迈克打工了 -这是为了我们 |
[16:04] | This is not for us, Sam. I don’t need this. | 这不是为了我们 山姆 我不需要这些 |
[16:07] | You wanna raise a kid here? | 你想在这生孩子 |
[16:09] | What about getting out of here, getting out of this town? | 那离开这 离开这个镇子呢 |
[16:12] | You’re not a criminal. You’re not Mike. | 你不是罪犯 你不是迈克 |
[16:16] | You don’t even know the first thing about it. | 你甚至不知道这首先是什么性质 |
[16:18] | It turns out there’s not much to it. | 结果就是也没什么关系啊 |
[16:23] | -Do I have any say in this? -How long we been saving? | -我有对你抱怨过吗 -我们攒了多久的钱了 |
[16:33] | Every week you put half your tips in there | 每星期 你把你一半的消费放这里面 |
[16:35] | and at the end of the month it’s all gone. | 然后到了月末就全用完了 |
[16:37] | And we still can’t pay the bills. | 而且我们也依然付不起账 |
[16:39] | I get it. But where does it end? | 我明白 但什么时候才到头 |
[16:46] | Get them over there. In the corner, now! Go! | 让他们都到那边去 到角落去 快 过去 |
[16:49] | You think you can come in here and threaten me? | 你觉得你可以到这来威胁我 |
[16:51] | Come in here with a gun? Who the hell do you think you are? | 带着枪来 你以为你是谁 |
[16:53] | The money you stole, that’s all we want. | 我们只想要你们从客户那偷来的钱 |
[16:55] | Just give us the keys to the safe. | 把保险箱的钥匙交出来 |
[16:57] | Who are you, Robin Hood? | 你谁啊 罗宾汉吗 |
[16:58] | Hey! Check his desk for the keys! | 嘿 去他办公桌那边找钥匙 |
[17:02] | Go ahead, look all you want. There’s nothing in there. | 去吧 随便翻 里面什么都没有 |
[17:04] | I never keep the keys on site. | 我从来不把钥匙放在工作场所 |
[17:06] | Your father’d be really proud of you right now. | 你父亲现在真该替你自豪 |
[17:09] | Don’t! Don’t you talk about him. | 停 不许你提他 |
[17:13] | There’s nothing in there. | 那里什么都没有 |
[17:16] | He’s lucky he didn’t live to see this. | 他真走运 没有活着见到这一幕 |
[17:18] | Pathetic. | 真可悲 |
[17:20] | -No keys. -That’s what I told you. | -没钥匙 -我早就说了 |
[17:22] | You wanna play it that way, Pops? | 你想这样玩是吗 老头 |
[17:23] | Look, I’ve been telling ya, | 听着 我已经说了 |
[17:25] | there’s nothing in there. You’re not listening to me. | 里面什么都没有 可你就是不听 |
[17:27] | Just give us the money and let us get outta here. | 把钱给我们 让我们离开这 |
[17:30] | -You wouldn’t be lyin’ to us? -Fuck you. | -你不会对我们撒谎吧 -去你妈的 |
[18:19] | Look at that tall drink of water. | 看看那位线条修长的帅哥啊 |
[18:20] | Sweet baby Owen. | 可爱的宝贝欧文 |
[18:23] | Did they pop your cherry in there? | 你在里面被爆菊了吗 |
[18:25] | Lick me. | 来舔我 |
[18:35] | Well, sweet cheeks, | 好吧 睡个 |
[18:37] | the important thing is, did you learn your lesson? | 重要的是 你吸取教训了吗 |
[18:40] | I learned never to underestimate a mall cop. | 我明白了永远不要低估一个 百货大楼里的警察 |
[18:59] | Fucking shit… | 该死… |
[19:02] | No, numb-nuts. Don’t get caught. | 不 笨蛋 是别被逮到 |
[19:06] | Don’t get caught. | 别被逮到 |
[19:22] | Bald Better not have said nothing to nobody in there. | 最好别对那里的任何人说任何话 |
[19:24] | I didn’t say shit. | 我什么都没说 |
[19:28] | Better not have, or I’ll kill ya. | 最好没有 不然我就杀了你 |
[19:30] | I’ll drop your body off somewhere where nobody’ll ever find it. | 再把你的尸体扔去谁都找不到的地方 |
[19:33] | Not even your dear old dad. | 就连你亲爱的老爸都找不到 |
[19:35] | Don’t be writin’ no checks you can’t cash, Tuck. | 不要写你支付不起的支票 塔克 |
[19:38] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[19:41] | I was just playing, you guys know that. | 我就是玩玩 你们知道的 |
[19:45] | Dad, why do you hang out with these assholes? | 爸爸 你为什么和这些人混在一起 |
[19:48] | -Oh…! -Come on now, son. | -哦…-拜托 儿子 |
[19:50] | Make up and be nice. | 和气一点 |
[19:51] | Don’t hurt anybody’s feelings. | 别让大家心里别扭 |
[19:56] | -You got anything lined up? -Actually, yeah. | -你有什么计划吗 -事实上 是的 |
[19:59] | Sam wants me to do a couple runs with him. | 山姆想让我和他做几笔买卖 |
[20:02] | Wow. “Mr. All-American.” | 哇”纯美国人先生” |
[20:06] | Well, you know, it’s a good gig. | 你知道 这是个好事 |
[20:07] | These college kids will pay top dollar | 大学孩子们会出高价 |
[20:09] | for some shit that Mike gets in the city for nothing. | 买迈克毫不费力弄到那城里去的东西 |
[20:12] | Don’t get mixed up with people like that. | 被和那种人混在一起 |
[20:14] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[20:17] | We’ve been best friends since I was three. | 我们从3岁起就是好朋友了 |
[20:19] | There’s two rules everybody knows. | 有两条人尽皆知的规矩 |
[20:22] | The first one is don’t go in with anybody | 第一条是不要和任何 |
[20:25] | that’s got more to lose than you do. | 比你输的还惨的人在一起 |
[20:27] | And what’s the other rule? | 另一条呢 |
[20:28] | You got cement in your ears? | 你耳朵中风了吗 |
[20:32] | Don’t get caught… | 别被抓住 |
[20:34] | Don’t get caught. | 别被抓住 |
[20:41] | All right, just keep your mouth shut, okay? | 好吧 只要把嘴闭上 好吗 |
[20:42] | -What am I gonna say? -Nothing. I’m gonna do all the talking. | -我要说点什么 -什么都别说 都由我来说 |
[20:45] | Sam, tell your brother | 山姆 告诉你哥哥 |
[20:46] | I’m gonna pound him if he says one more… | 如果他再说一句话 我就揍他… |
[20:47] | Sam, could you tell your stupid idiot friend | 山姆 告诉你那个蠢朋友 |
[20:49] | that if he blows this deal… | 如果他坏了这单买卖我就… |
[20:50] | he’s gonna make us go back to Everett with nothing but our dicks in our hands. | 他会让我们连裤子都不剩地回埃弗雷特 |
[20:53] | Guys, just take it easy. | 伙计们 放轻松 |
[20:58] | ls that a antelope? | 那是只羚羊吗 |
[21:12] | -Um… -You got our E or what? | -呃…-你带了我们要的E来还是什么 |
[21:16] | -Hey, what’d I say? -What? | -嘿 我刚怎么说的 -什么 |
[21:20] | E is for fucking punks. | E是他妈的小阿飞吸的 |
[21:26] | This is the real shit… “Molly.” | 这才是真正的好东西”莫莉” |
[21:31] | No additives, no preservatives. | 无添加剂 防腐剂 |
[21:34] | Just 100% pure MDMA. | 100%纯的二亚甲基双氧苯丙胺[摇头丸] |
[21:38] | You unload this at 25 a pop, | 你们把这些拿到25区去卖 |
[21:40] | you boys’ll make yourself a nice little profit. | 可以赚一笔可观的利润 |
[21:44] | Not bad for a few days’ work. | 不比工作几天辛苦 |
[21:55] | I feel good about this. | 我觉得很不错 |
[21:57] | I like you guys Huh? | 我很喜欢你 呃 |
[22:00] | Come on, let’s celebrate, hmm? | 来吧 咱们庆祝一下 呃 |
[22:06] | There you go. | 请吧 |
[22:14] | Nice. | 好 |
[22:15] | Uh, no, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[22:18] | Don’t mind if I do. | 不介意我把你那份吸了吧 |
[22:36] | I’m trusting you boys with $62, 000 of my product. | 我相信你们 把我价值6 2万美元的货 交给你们 |
[22:41] | Y’all know about Lawrence, right? | 你们都认识劳伦斯 对吗 |
[22:57] | I don’t want another Lawrence situation. | 我不想再发生和劳伦斯一样的事 |
[23:12] | He’s onto us. | 他在追我们 |
[23:13] | If he was onto us, he would’ve already pulled us over. | 如果他在追我们 他早就会让我们 靠边停车了 |
[23:17] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[23:19] | -What? -Just relax, man. | -怎么了 -放轻松 伙计 |
[23:23] | I’m gonna turn off up here and if he turns off too, | 我准备在这停车 如果他也停车了 |
[23:25] | then we’ll know that he’s onto us. | 那我们就知道他不是在追我们 |
[23:51] | Green light, boys. | 绿灯 孩子们 |
[23:54] | Go, go, go’ | 走 走 走 |
[23:56] | Fuck, man. | 操 老天 |
[24:08] | We’re fine, we’re fine. | 咱们没事 没事 |
[24:12] | -What are you doing? -Hey, hey, don’t do this, man. | -你在干什么 -嘿 嘿 别这样 伙计 |
[24:14] | -Owen. -I’m not going back to prison again. | -欧文 -我不想再去坐牢 |
[24:15] | Owen ! | 欧文 |
[24:20] | God damn it. | 该死 |
[24:53] | One second! | 稍等 |
[25:33] | Doug’s gonna kill us. | 道格会杀了我们的 |
[26:03] | Tell me you didn’t flush the drugs, you fucking fuck. | 快说你没扔掉那些毒品 混蛋 |
[26:06] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[26:09] | You fucking idiot. | 蠢货 |
[26:15] | What the fuck are we gonna do now? | 我们现在怎么办 |
[26:17] | -We’re gonna go back. -Go back where? | -我们回去 -回去哪 |
[26:19] | To Doug. Tell him what happened, ask for more time. | 去道格那 把发生的事告诉他 然后争取多点时间 |
[26:22] | Who do you think you’re talking about? | 你以为这是去招谁呢 |
[26:25] | He’s a businessman. He doesn’t get anything | 他是个商人 从死人那里 |
[26:27] | out of us being dead. | 他得不到任何好处 |
[26:28] | He’s a… a killer, Sam. | 他是个杀手 山姆 |
[26:31] | If he kills us, he gets nothing. | 如果他杀了我们 他什么都得不到 |
[26:33] | He gets insurance that nobody will ever fuck him over again. | 他能保证没人会再让他失望 |
[26:36] | Sam, you don’t know how this works. | 山姆 你不懂这事是怎么办的 |
[26:38] | You do not show up to a guy like Doug empty-handed. | 你不能两手空空去见道格这样的人 |
[26:43] | No way. | 绝对不行 |
[27:06] | So, we, uh… we ran into a little trouble. | 我们遇到了一点麻烦 |
[27:09] | Cops were all over us. We had to dump the drugs. | 警察到处抓我们 我们不得不把毒品扔掉了 |
[27:13] | We’re gonna get your money, we just need a little more time. | 我们会把钱给你 只是需要多一点点时间 |
[27:19] | Children are supposed to be afraid of fairy tales. | 儿童应该害怕童话 |
[27:22] | It’s through these stories they learn to fear the big bad wolf. | 通过这些故事 他们学会 害怕大灰狼 |
[27:26] | Beware the old lady that lives in the candy cane house | 小心住在糖果屋里的老妇人 |
[27:30] | and the troll under the bridge. | 还有桥底下的食人魔 |
[27:33] | Each one is a little warning. | 每个故事都是个小警告 |
[27:47] | The messages, they… they become forgotten. | 那些信息渐渐被遗忘 |
[27:51] | They lose their power. | 失去了自己的力量 |
[27:55] | So, stories… | 所以 故事 |
[28:01] | they need to be retold. | 需要反覆讲述 |
[28:05] | I like you, man. | 我喜欢你 伙计 |
[28:08] | I’d prefer a happy ending. | 我也更喜欢皆大欢喜的结局 |
[28:17] | You got 48 hours. | 你有48小时 |
[28:38] | If we’re gonna pull this off, we’d better have a plan. | 如果要把这事搞定 我们得有个计划 |
[28:45] | Entrance, main office, four employees, | 入口 办公室 4个员工 |
[28:47] | Pete’s office, Pete’s safe. | 皮特的办公室 皮特的保险柜 |
[28:52] | Average police response time is eight to 10 minutes. | 警方的平均反应时间是10分钟 |
[28:54] | -What’s the security like? -None. | -安保是怎么样的 -没有 |
[28:58] | We’re in and out in seven minutes. | 我们7分钟内进去再出来 |
[29:03] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[29:07] | Uh… | 呃 |
[29:09] | robbery in progress. Uh, request backup. | 抢劫进行中 请求增援 |
[29:12] | 3013, request… 3013 Colby, | 3013 请求…3013 科尔比 |
[29:15] | repeat, request backup. Robbery in progress. | 重复 请求支援 抢劫正在发生 |
[29:18] | 10-4, 3013 Colby Avenue. | 10-4 3013科尔比大道 |
[29:20] | Requesting additional units. Will provide. | 请求支援 请求许可 |
[29:23] | Proceed with caution. | 请小心前往 |
[29:25] | All available units, 2-11 in progress. | 所有空闲单位 2-11事件正在发生 |
[29:38] | Hey, just give us the money and let us get outta here. | 嘿 把钱给我们就走 |
[29:41] | -Pete? -What the fuck is going on back there? | -皮特 -那边怎么回事 |
[29:44] | Jesus, man! | 天啊 |
[29:46] | Hey! Enough! | 嘿 够了 |
[29:49] | You get the keys. | 你拿到钥匙了 |
[29:55] | Would you please go? Please just let us go. | 能不能求你放了我们 |
[29:57] | Somebody please shut her the fuck up! | 让她闭上嘴 |
[29:59] | Get the fuck… get on the ground. | 给我趴在地上 |
[30:01] | All right, she’s scared, she’s scared. | 好了 她吓坏了 她吓坏了 |
[30:02] | Didn’t I tell you not to fucking talk to her? | 我不是说了别他妈跟她说话吗 |
[30:04] | This isn’t your problem, all right? Just stay cool. | 这不是你的问题 好吗 冷静 |
[30:07] | This is not about you. | 这事跟你无关 |
[30:09] | Put the gun down! | 把枪放下 |
[30:13] | -What are you doing here? -I know all about you guys. | -你在这干什么 -你们的事我都知道 |
[30:16] | -Jerome. -How do you know… | -杰罗姆 -你怎么知道… |
[30:18] | how do you know anything? What the fuck are you talking about? | 你怎么知道 你说什么 |
[30:19] | -Put it down! -You put it down! | -把枪放下 -你放下 |
[30:32] | And your dinner is served. | 你的饭来了 |
[30:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:36] | I even snuck in extra coleslaw for you. | 我还给你多加了点凉拌卷心菜 |
[30:39] | Don’t tell. | 别说出去哦 |
[30:42] | Why do they make you do this | 他们为什么要让你这么做 |
[30:44] | if you’re, like… you know? | 如果你…你知道的 |
[30:47] | Nobody makes me do anything. | 没人逼我做任何事 |
[30:50] | Plus, they say it’s actually good to be on your feet. | 而且他们说站起来多走走还有好处 |
[30:52] | It… helps the baby get into position. | 能帮助宝宝成长 |
[30:58] | So, got any big plans tonight? | 那么 今晚有什么打算吗 |
[31:01] | Just… just heading over to the Tavern. | 就是去酒馆 |
[31:05] | Oh, the Tavern. ls that right? | 噢 酒馆啊 是那样吗 |
[31:09] | Is there anybody you’re looking to see over there? | 去那里找什么人吗 |
[31:12] | No. | 不 |
[31:14] | No one named… I don’t know, Brandi? | 不是有一个人叫…什么来着 布兰迪 |
[31:19] | -What did I tell you about her? -I know, I know. | -我怎么跟你说她的 -我知道 我知道 |
[31:23] | You just keep going back. | 你就是总想着回去 |
[31:25] | Do you ever wish that things were different? | 你有没有希望过事情能不一样 |
[31:29] | You know, like… | 你知道 比如说 |
[31:32] | in your life? | 你的生活 |
[31:34] | Jerome, you think I want to be working here every day, | 杰罗姆 你以为我想每天工作 |
[31:38] | living in a shoebox, waiting for this baby to pop? | 住在鞋盒子大的房间里 等着小孩蹦出来吗 |
[31:43] | Inn: | 是啊 |
[31:47] | Look, if you see my fiance there, | 听我说 如果你在那见到我未婚夫 |
[31:50] | you tell him the beer’s cheaper in our fridge, all right? | 告诉他我们冰箱里的啤酒更便宜 好吗 |
[31:52] | Yeah. | 好 |
[31:54] | All right, have a good night. | 好 晚上愉快 |
[32:28] | Face it, we’re fucked. | 面对现实吧 我们完蛋了 |
[32:29] | We’re not fucked. We just… | 我们没完蛋 只是… |
[32:31] | need to come up with a game plan. | 需要想个计划 |
[32:34] | I may have something. | 我有个办法 |
[32:38] | If you were gonna rob someone, who would it be? | 如果你打算抢劫 会抢谁呢 |
[32:40] | Somebody rich. | 一个有钱人 |
[32:41] | Yeah, rich… rich is good, | 对 有钱是好 |
[32:43] | but how about somebody couldn’t say shit about it? | 但如果抢一个不敢声张的人呢 |
[32:46] | -Like? -Back at Thanksgiving | -比如说 -在感恩节 |
[32:48] | while you and Kate were eating your pumpkin pie | 你和凯特吃你的南瓜派的时候 |
[32:50] | and Uncle Pete wouldn’t shut up about his new boat, | 皮特叔叔不停的吹他的新船 |
[32:54] | I got some information. | 我就得到一些信息 |
[32:59] | You want to steal from Uncle Pete? | 你想偷皮特叔叔 |
[33:01] | Yeah. He can’t say shit | 对 他不能说出去 |
[33:03] | ’cause he’s already in it up to his elbows. | 因为他自己就不干净 |
[33:05] | Remember when he had to get that call and he went outside? | 记不记得他接那个电话 然后走到外面 |
[33:08] | I went outside to smoke and I heard him | 我出去抽烟 然后听到他 |
[33:10] | talk about some guy named Fergus. | 跟一个叫费格斯的人说话 |
[33:12] | Fergus did what? Are you kidding me? | 费格斯干了什么 你在开玩笑吗 |
[33:15] | Jesus Christ. He shot himself? | 天啊 他自杀了 |
[33:19] | Look, don’t you be going all chickenshit on me here. | 听着 别跟我叽歪 |
[33:22] | Just keep your mind on what this is all about… | 你只要记住现在的事情 |
[33:24] | all of that cash. | 所有的现金 |
[33:26] | Fuck Fergus. | 去他妈的费格斯 |
[33:28] | That bastard would be singing like a canary anyway. | 反正那混蛋也管不住自己的嘴巴 |
[33:31] | This is a better split, two ways instead of three. | 这样分还更好 2人分比3人分多多了 |
[33:38] | So I did some detective work, and it turns out | 于是我调查了一下 最后发现 |
[33:40] | that our friend Fergus… the one that killed himself… | 我们的朋友费格斯 那个自杀的家伙 |
[33:44] | is formerly of Everett Bank and Trust | 是埃弗里特银行与信托公司的前雇员 |
[33:46] | and he had been under indictment for fraud. | 他因为诈骗被起诉 |
[33:49] | Check this out. “More than $500, 000 in cash” | 听好了”超过50万美元现金” |
[33:53] | -still unaccounted for. -Holy shit. | -依然下落不明 -我操 |
[33:56] | Sam worked for him through high school and knows better than anyone. | 山姆从高中就为他工作 比任何人都了解这些 |
[33:58] | Anything that Uncle Pete gives two shits about | 皮特叔叔唯一在乎的 |
[34:00] | is in that little safe in his office, right? | 就是他办公室的小保险箱 对吧 |
[34:03] | That was years ago. | 那是很多年前了 |
[34:04] | Uncle Pete’s the kind of guy who’s been wearing the same suit for 20 years. | 皮特叔叔是那种一件衣服 能穿20年的人 |
[34:07] | You’re the kind of guy who makes assumptions that are not always right. | 你是那种假设总出错的人 |
[34:11] | Sam, this is our way out. It’s perfect. What’s he gonna say, | 山姆 这是我们的出路 这很完美 他会怎么说 |
[34:15] | “I stole some money and then they stole it from me”? | “我偷了一些钱 然后 他们又从我这把钱偷走了” |
[34:17] | Then he goes to jail, too. | 那他也得进监狱 |
[34:28] | Brandi? Oh, man, Brandi. | 布兰迪 天啊 布兰迪 |
[34:33] | What do we know about robbing anyone? | 我们对抢劫有了解吗 |
[34:35] | It’s not a real robbery. We just walk in and take it… | 这不是真的抢劫 我们只是 走进去拿上东西… |
[34:37] | Yo, shut up. | 哟 闭嘴 |
[34:39] | You guys look so serious. | 你们这么严肃啊 |
[34:41] | -Hey, Brandi. -We’re… we’re busy. | -嘿 布兰迪 -我们很忙 |
[34:43] | Can I buy you guys some shots? | 能请你们喝一杯吗 |
[34:46] | Uh, yeah. Yeah, I suppose so. | 好啊 应该可以 |
[34:50] | -Thanks. -Thanks, Brandi. | -多谢 -谢谢 布兰迪 |
[34:54] | -What are you doing, man? -What? | -你在干啥呢 伙计 -什么 |
[34:55] | What do you mean what am I doing? | 你说我在干什么是什么意思 |
[34:58] | She asked if we could have shots. I said yes. | 她问我们要不要喝酒 我说要 |
[36:40] | My parents are sleeping. | 嘘 我父母都睡了 |
[36:45] | Hey, come here. What are you doing? | 嘿 过来 你在干什么 |
[36:48] | -Hey, let me just get a beer. -No, you’re coming with me. | -嘿 让我们喝杯啤酒 -不 你跟我走 |
[37:34] | -I gotta go. -Wait. Talk to me. | -我该走了 -等等 跟我聊聊天 |
[37:37] | I just gotta get out of here. | 我得离开这里 |
[37:39] | It was… it was a mistake. | 那…那是个错误 |
[38:02] | You… you have everything, man. | 你…你什么都有了 伙计 |
[38:04] | You have everything that you want. | 你有你想要的一切 |
[38:06] | -What are you talking about? -Any girl, they just… | -你说什么呢 -随便哪个女孩 |
[38:08] | they just throw themselves at you. | 看到你就投怀送抱 |
[38:10] | You don’t know me. You don’t know anything about me. | 你不了解我 你一点都不了解我 |
[38:12] | Jerome. | 杰罗姆 |
[38:13] | Jerome, just stay cool. | 杰罗姆 冷静 |
[38:16] | Just stay cool. Just stay cool. | 冷静 冷静 |
[38:18] | Lock the door. Lock the door. | 锁上门 锁上门 |
[38:20] | Fuck, I thought I locked it. | 操 我还以为我锁了 |
[38:23] | -Jerome, give me the gun. -Face the wall. | -杰罗姆 把枪给我 -面对墙壁 |
[38:25] | Okay, I just can’t let you guys do this. | 行了 我不能让你们这么做 |
[38:28] | Sure you can. | 你当然可以 |
[38:29] | We’re not even stealing. The money’s already been stolen. | 我们都不是在偷 那些钱 本来就是被偷的 |
[38:32] | -This is my job! -Jerome, listen to me. | -这是我的工作 -杰罗姆 听我说 |
[38:36] | We need this money. We need it. | 我们需要这笔钱 我们需要 |
[38:39] | Okay, we’ve… we’ve all known each other a long time. | 好吧 我们都认识这么久了 |
[38:42] | Soon this’ll all be over. You’ll never hear from us again. | 迟早这都会结束 你再也不会听到我们的消息 |
[38:51] | Just give me the gun, Jerome. | 把枪给我 杰罗姆 |
[38:53] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[38:57] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[39:02] | Whoa, fuck. | 喔 操 |
[39:06] | -What the hell? -What the…? | -怎么回事 -这怎么 |
[39:08] | Don’t stop the party on my account, boys. | 别看到我就停下啊 小伙子们 |
[39:10] | -Put the gun down! -Give me that gun. | -把枪放下 -枪给我 |
[39:20] | Sam…? | 山姆 |
[39:27] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[39:37] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[39:39] | Mike! | 迈克 |
[39:40] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[39:47] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[39:50] | Mike, Mike, stay with me. | 迈克 迈克 坚持住 |
[39:51] | Stay with me, Mike. Stay with me… | 坚持住 迈克 坚持住 |
[40:00] | Here’s to you, the man with the plan. | 敬你 想出计划的人 |
[40:04] | It’s a little early to celebrate, if you ask me. | 要我说现在庆祝有点太早了 |
[40:06] | -What are you worried about? -Come on, it’s a robbery. | -你担心什么呢 -这可是抢劫 |
[40:08] | A million things could go wrong. | 能出错的地方太多了 |
[40:11] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[40:12] | Do you remember the gas station robbery out on Route 12? | 记不记得12号高速路上的 加油站抢劫案 |
[40:16] | -Sure. -What did you hear? | -当然 -你听说了什么 |
[40:18] | One guy comes in, Randy pulls out a gun | 一个人冲进去 兰迪拔出枪 |
[40:21] | and fuckin’ shoots him and saves the day? | 然后打死了他拯救世界 |
[40:23] | -Yeah. -Come on… Randy? | -记得 -不是吧 兰迪 |
[40:25] | I don’t know. I don’t fuckin’ know Randy. | 我不知道 我不知道什么兰迪 |
[40:27] | You know Randy. The motherfucker with the shit in his ears… | 你认识兰迪 那个耳朵里 都是屎的家伙 |
[40:28] | I know Randy. I don’t know him that well. | 我认识兰迪 只是没那么了解他 |
[40:30] | Maybe he fucking got lucky. | 可能他只是运气好 |
[40:31] | Okay, well, two guys come in the store. | 好吧 两个人走进商店 |
[40:33] | I thought there was only one guy. | 我以为是一个人 |
[40:34] | You gotta fucking listen to me. Just let me tell the story. | 你他妈听我说 让我说完 |
[40:36] | Two guys come in, ski masks on… | 两个人走进去 戴着滑雪面具 |
[40:40] | coming in with guns, pull Randy over the counter… | 都拿了枪 把兰迪拉到柜台旁 |
[40:43] | Give us the combination! | 把钱柜密码交出来 |
[40:47] | -Get up! -Give it up! | -交出来 -交出来 |
[40:48] | I don’t know! They don’t fucking give us the combination! | 我不知道 他们他妈的不告诉我们密码 |
[40:50] | Please don’t fuck… | 求你们别… |
[40:55] | -You killed him! -Zip freaks out, | -你杀了他 -齐珀吓坏了 |
[40:58] | -pulls his mask off, loses his shit… -What are we doing? Seriously! | -情绪失控 拉下了面具 -我们怎么办 |
[41:00] | …gets caught on the security camera. | 然后被安保摄像机拍下来了 |
[41:01] | The guy that he’s with… boom… bangs him in the chest, | 另外一个人直接砰一枪 打穿他的胸口 |
[41:03] | lays him out, leaves the gun. | 把他打死 丢下枪 |
[41:06] | Randy takes the credit, and as we know it today, | 功劳变成了兰迪的 就像我们今天知道的那样 |
[41:09] | Randy is this fuckin’ “badass gas station gunslinger.” | 兰迪成了”加油站劫匪终结者” |
[41:15] | -Where’d you hear that? -It doesn’t matter where I heard it. | -你从哪听到的 -我从哪听到不重要 |
[41:17] | I’m just saying we gotta be ready for anything. | 我只是说我们得做好万全的准备 |
[41:18] | I’m not saying that you guys are gonna lose your shit like Zip, | 我不是说你们会跟齐珀一样发神经 |
[41:21] | but we have to have a plan. | 但我们得有个计划 |
[41:24] | This seven-minutes-and-out fantasy is not a plan. | 这个7分钟进去就出来的幻想 不是个计划 |
[41:28] | It sounds like a plan to me. | 我听着像计划 |
[41:30] | It’s a stickup, it’s not rocket science. | 这是抢劫 又不是造火箭 |
[41:33] | -Why, because you say so? -You got a better idea? | -为什么 因为你是这么说的 -你有更好的主意吗 |
[41:35] | Who the fuck are you, a master criminal? | 你他妈谁啊 犯罪大师 |
[41:37] | Who the fuck are you? I don’t fucking flush drugs | 你他妈谁啊 又不是我他妈的 |
[41:39] | when I don’t have to, you fucking idiot. | 没到万不得已就把毒品扔了 蠢货 |
[41:40] | -We’re trying to come up with a plan. -Mike…! | -我们在想计划 -迈克 |
[41:42] | I was trying to save us all from the cops. | 我只是想从警察那里救下我们 |
[41:43] | -Why you gotta bring that shit up? -Guys, this isn’t helping. | -你怎么还提这件事 -伙计们 这样吵架没用 |
[41:48] | Maybe we are crazy. | 可能我们是疯了 |
[41:52] | Maybe we should just go to the cops. | 也许直接报警更好 |
[41:54] | -Ha! -You want to go to the fucking cops? | -哈 -你他妈要去找警察 |
[41:55] | -And say what? -No way, fuck. | -跟他们说什么 -不可能 |
[41:57] | That’s crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[41:58] | We could tell ’em about Doug. That’s got to be worth something. | 我们可以跟他们说道格的事 也许能换来点什么 |
[42:00] | We can’t… we tell ’em about Doug, | 我们不能 要是跟他们说了道格 |
[42:03] | he will find a way to kill us, all right? | 他会找到办法杀死我们 好吗 |
[42:05] | All right, stop, stop, stop. We’re gonna go in there, | 好了 打住 打住 我们走进那里 |
[42:07] | get the money, and get out of town, all right? | 拿到钱 然后出城 好吗 |
[42:09] | Enough of this pussy worrying. | 别再跟娘们一样叽歪 |
[42:11] | No one at Uncle Pete’s is gonna want to get shot. | 皮特叔叔那没人会中枪 |
[42:14] | They’re gonna roll over and show us the goods | 他们会马上放弃 把东西拿给我们 |
[42:15] | and we’ll be in and out in seven minutes, | 然后我们7分钟内离开 |
[42:17] | like my brother said. | 就像我兄弟说的那样 |
[42:19] | We should have code names. | 我们应该想好外号 |
[42:21] | What’s the point? | 那有什么用 |
[42:23] | So we can talk to each other without using using our actual names. | 这样说话的时候就不用说真名 |
[42:26] | -That’s ridiculous. -It’s fucking awesome. | -太扯了 -这很好啊 |
[42:30] | It’s actually not the worst idea he’s ever had. | 其实这是我们最糟糕的主意 |
[42:33] | If we need each other’s attention, we’ll just say, like, “Yo, ” you know. | 如果需要叫另外一个人 直接”哟”就可以了 |
[42:36] | “Hey, get over here.” | 嘿 过来 |
[42:38] | -Give me all your money! -That’s pretty good. | -把钱都给我 -那挺好的 |
[42:40] | That’s pretty good. | 挺好 |
[42:42] | Come on, man, be serious. | 行了 严肃点 |
[42:48] | Oh, yeah? You wanna go? | 是吗 要来 |
[42:51] | “Gorilla vs. Death”! | 大猩猩对战死神 |
[42:53] | Ugh! | 噢 |
[42:55] | Oh, fuck, I can’t see. | 操 我看不到 |
[42:58] | -Hey. -Jeez, man. | -嘿 -天啊 |
[43:00] | Yeah? | 什么 |
[43:03] | That’s good. That’s scary. | 挺好的 很吓人 |
[43:12] | Fucking $14 for a piece of plastic? | 一片塑料居然要他妈的14块 |
[43:18] | Lucky I got that five-finger discount. | 还要我有人工打折 |
[43:21] | Worked out real good last time. | 上次效果很好 |
[43:27] | -This all? -Yeah. | -就这些 -对 |
[43:29] | How’s Justice? | 贾斯蒂斯怎么样 |
[43:32] | She’s good, she’s getting big. | 挺好的 肚子越来越大了 |
[43:34] | I bet she’s a cutie, just like her papa. | 我打赌孩子一定很可爱 就跟她爸爸一样 |
[43:38] | By the way, Brandi’s been talking some shit about you. | 顺便 布兰迪在说你的坏话 |
[43:40] | -Says you’re a big asshole. -Oh, yeah? | -说你是个大混蛋 -是吗 |
[43:43] | Doesn’t know what she’s talking about. | 不知道她在说什么 |
[43:45] | That’s what I said. You want a bag for this? | 我只是说说 要拿个袋子吗 |
[43:47] | -Uh, nah. -Yes. | -不要 -要 |
[43:50] | Just put it in a bag. | 放袋子里吧 |
[43:54] | -Bye, Kirsten. -Bye. | -再见 科尔斯顿 -再见 |
[43:59] | -The fuck are you doing? -Get in the car. | -你他妈干什么 -上车 |
[44:14] | Might want to keep that hidden. | 还是把那个藏好吧 |
[44:16] | It’s in a bag. | 就在包里 |
[44:28] | -What’s in the bag? -Nothing. | -包里是什么 -没什么 |
[44:30] | Don’t look like nothin’. | 看上去不像没什么 |
[44:35] | Hey, Pops. How you doin’? | 嘿 老爹 你好吗 |
[44:37] | All right. | 好 |
[44:39] | One of you suckers got a cigarette? | 你们几个兔崽子谁有烟的 |
[44:42] | Yeah, got you covered. | 我有 |
[44:47] | Much obliged. | 多谢 |
[44:59] | These bastards are up to some bullshit. | 这些混蛋在谋划什么 |
[45:03] | I can smell it. | 我能嗅到 |
[45:14] | When my dad was dealing, he was always paranoid | 我爸爸做生意的时候 他总是疑神疑鬼 |
[45:16] | that these Mexicans were gonna come and get him | 怕那些墨西哥人会过来抓住他 |
[45:17] | so he got all these guns. | 所以他准备了很多枪 |
[45:19] | -Dude. -Whew. | -伙计 -呼 |
[45:22] | Been saving this for a rainy day. | 这是专门留着特殊时刻用的 |
[45:25] | You got an arsenal. | 你这是军火库啊 |
[45:27] | You never know when you’re gonna need some superior firepower. | 你永远不知道什么时候 会需要强大的火力 |
[45:29] | -Well, don’t point it at me. -It’s loaded and ready to go. | -别指着我 -已经上膛可以开枪了 |
[45:32] | -What, seriously? -Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[45:37] | All right, if we get in there and we get 500 Gs, | 好吧 如果我们走进去拿到50万 |
[45:39] | take away the 68 we owe Doug, | 拿走欠道格的6万8 |
[45:42] | split it between us, we’re still gonna be way ahead of the game. | 剩下的平分 还能发笔财 |
[45:45] | -Is it 145? -145. | -是14万5吗 -14万5 |
[45:47] | 145 Gs each. | 每个人14万5 |
[45:55] | Blip-blap! | 啪啪 |
[46:11] | All right, who’s next? | 好了 下一个是谁 |
[46:18] | You little fuck! | 王八蛋 |
[46:23] | This is no time to lose sight of the plan. | 没时间做计划外的事情了 |
[46:26] | -Fuck you! -Stay focused. | -操你 -专心点 |
[46:29] | What is he talking about, Sam? | 她在说什么 山姆 |
[46:31] | -What’s going on? -Look at what you’ve done! | -出什么事了 -看看你们做了什么 |
[46:34] | You killed her. You killed her! | 你杀了她 你杀了她 |
[46:35] | Shut up! You saw it, the bitch went crazy. | 闭嘴 你看到了 那婊子发疯了 |
[46:39] | -I didn’t have a choice. -No, this is your fault! You did this! | -我没办法 -不 这是你的错 是你干的 |
[46:44] | We’re lucky she only shot one of us. | 她只打死一个已经是我们运气好 |
[46:46] | There is no “us, ” Tuckey! | 这没什么”我们” 塔克 |
[46:48] | I ain’t dropping this gun, boy. And I ain’t gonna die. | 我不会放下枪的 小子 我也不会死 |
[46:55] | You gonna tell him or should I? | 是你来告诉他还是我来 |
[46:57] | Sam, what the hell is going on? | 山姆 怎么回事 |
[47:34] | We’re closed, Tuck. Come back tomorrow. | 我们关门了 塔克 明天再来 |
[47:37] | Well, I got a sweet tooth. | 我喜欢甜食 |
[47:40] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[47:46] | How about a piece of that pie? | 来块那个派怎么样 |
[48:08] | Attagirl. | 好女孩 |
[48:19] | Whipped cream on that? | 要抹奶油吗 |
[48:21] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[48:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:42] | Ever think about getting out of this town? | 你有想过离开这镇子吗 |
[48:49] | I doubt you picked that lock for the small talk. | 你这个点来是专门来说事的吧 |
[48:56] | Ran into your boy the other day. | 那天我碰到你男人了 |
[48:58] | Seemed like he was up to some strange shit. | 他好像在密谋一些奇怪的事情 |
[49:01] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[49:04] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[49:07] | Seemed like he and his friend Owen were up to a little caper. | 看起来他和他的朋友 欧文在计划着什么 |
[49:12] | I… I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[49:16] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[49:19] | Look, Tuck. | 听着 塔克 |
[49:22] | I’m pregnant and my heart’s racing really fast right now, | 我怀孕了 现在我的 心跳的很快 |
[49:26] | so… ahem… | 所以… |
[49:29] | whatever you’re doing here, it’s not funny, okay? | 不管你在这想做什么 都没意思 好吗 |
[49:32] | So can you just leave, please? | 能请你离开吗 |
[49:38] | I wasn’t trying to be funny. | 我没想逗你玩 |
[49:41] | And as far as I know, an increased heart rate never hurt a fetus. | 据我所知 心跳过快 对于胎儿并无害处 |
[49:47] | I saw a TV show about a pregnant woman | 我看过一个电视节目 里面输说一个孕妇 |
[49:50] | who fell eight stories. | 从八层摔下来 |
[49:52] | Landed flat on her belly, deader than a doornail. | 肚子着地 死的很惨 |
[50:00] | But her baby… | 但是她的孩子… |
[50:03] | her baby was just fine. | 她的孩子啥事也没有 |
[50:08] | Boo. | 崩… |
[50:31] | -I got her pretty good, didn’t I? -Shut up, Brucey. | -我做的很好 对吧 -闭嘴 布鲁斯 |
[50:35] | Look at your sweet belly. | 看看你美丽的肚子 |
[50:38] | Just do it for the kid, Kate. Tell me what I need to know. | 为了孩子着想 凯特 告诉我我想知道的 |
[50:43] | I don’t know anything. I already told you. | 我什么也不知道 我已经都告诉你了 |
[50:47] | That’s okay. | 没事的 |
[50:50] | I bet you mean something to somebody. | 我想对于某些人来说 你肯定有所价值 |
[51:00] | Sam, why wouldn’t you say anything? | 山姆 为什么你什么也不说 |
[51:03] | That’s right. Let’s finish this. | 没错 我们把这事解决 |
[51:07] | Fucking amateurs. | 该死的业余人士 |
[51:12] | Don’t fucking look at me. You turn around and look at the wall. | 别他妈看着我 转身看着墙 |
[51:14] | Owen, enough! | 欧文 够了 |
[51:19] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[51:32] | I am not Sam. | 我不是山姆 |
[51:35] | I will not hesitate to blow your kidneys, intestines, | 我会毫不犹豫的打爆你 |
[51:38] | bladder, and everything else all over this floor. | 让你的内脏全部流出来 |
[51:42] | Now give me the keys to the safe. | 把保险箱的钥匙给我 |
[51:50] | Now, see how easy that was? | 现在你知道这很简单了吧 |
[51:52] | That money’s not gonna change you. | 那些钱改变不了你 |
[51:54] | You’ll still be the same old piece of shit you’ve always been. | 你依然还是一个无耻的混蛋 |
[52:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[52:02] | Oh, God! | 我的天 |
[52:07] | -Sam! -God, he’s gonna kill him! | -山姆 -天啊 他会杀了他 |
[52:39] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[52:43] | Wake up, sleepyhead. | 醒醒 懒鬼 |
[52:47] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[52:49] | Hey | 嘿 |
[52:51] | Hey. are you okay? | 嘿 你没事吧 |
[52:52] | Yeah, I’m fine. Why? | 是的 我很好 为什么这么问 |
[52:56] | It’s just that these past couple days you seem a little different. | 因为过去的几天你 看起来有点不一样 |
[53:01] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[53:06] | Hey, I was doing laundry earlier | 嘿 我之前洗衣服了 |
[53:07] | and I saw you had Uncle Pete’s card in your pocket. | 看到你的口袋里 有皮特叔叔的名片 |
[53:10] | Is he finally gonna give you a job down there? | 他真的要给你工作了吗 |
[53:14] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[53:18] | Is there something you’re not telling me? | 你有什么事情瞒着我 |
[53:21] | No, nothing. Don’t worry about it. | 不 没有 不要担心 |
[53:27] | Look, we’re gonna make this work. | 听着 这次会有效的 |
[53:29] | We’re gonna get on our feet, we’re gonna get out of this town. | 我们要靠自己的力量 然后离开这个镇子 |
[53:33] | We’re never gonna look back, ever. | 我们绝对不回头看 |
[53:40] | Sam…? | 山姆 |
[53:43] | Sam! | 山姆 |
[53:45] | Sam, wake the fuck up! | 山姆 他妈的醒醒 |
[53:49] | Where the fuck are you going? | 你在做什么 |
[53:50] | I’m not going… I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里也不去 |
[53:53] | Now get the fuck over there with them. | 现在跟他们呆在一起 |
[53:55] | Yeah, scurry, you fucking idiot. | 快点 你这个蠢货 |
[53:57] | Get the fuck on your belly. How do you like it? | 你想找死吗 是不是 |
[53:59] | Want you to interlock your fingers behind your back. | 想要我把你的手绑起来吗 |
[54:01] | You ever had that happen to you, motherfucker? | 听说过吗 混蛋 |
[54:11] | That’s what I’m talkin’ about. | 就像我说的一样 |
[54:13] | Ah…! | 啊 |
[54:16] | -Let’s just get out of here. -It ain’t that simple. | -我们离开这 -没那么简单 |
[54:21] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[54:22] | We got two dead bodies already. | 我们已经弄死了两个人 |
[54:26] | Any more than that ain’t gonna matter in a court of law. | 再死几个也是一样的 |
[54:29] | So you can die with them or come with me. | 所以你要么跟他们一起死 要么跟我一起走 |
[54:33] | It’s your call. | 你自己选择 |
[54:43] | I’m not killing anyone. | 我不会杀人的 |
[54:46] | What the fuck you doing? Get against the wall. | 你在搞什么 面对墙 |
[54:48] | Sam, hurry the fuck up! | 山姆 你他妈的快点 |
[54:51] | You keep fucking looking at me like that, | 要是你继续那样看我 |
[54:52] | I’m gonna bust your face up, I promise you. | 我就打爆你的脸 我保证 |
[54:59] | Get up. Get up! -Okay. | -起来 起来 -好的 |
[55:03] | Remember what your daddy taught you? | 记得你爸爸跟你说了什么吗 |
[55:06] | “Don’t get caught.” | “不要被抓” |
[55:53] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[55:57] | -Thought I was a big asshole. -Where’d you hear that? | -我想我是个大坏蛋 -你从哪听来的 |
[56:00] | Everywhere. | 所有地方 |
[56:02] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[56:04] | Look, look, look. Hey. | 听着 听着 嘿 |
[56:06] | You know about me and Annie. | 你知道我和安妮的关系 |
[56:08] | For the sake of Justice, now, I can’t keep running around. | 看在正义的份上 现在 我不能继续无所事事 |
[56:11] | You weren’t thinking about Justice the other night. | 那一晚你可没有 去想正义的事情 |
[56:13] | Yeah, ’cause I was thinking with my dick. | 是的 因为当时我用 的是我的老二在思考 |
[56:16] | I like that line of thought. | 我喜欢那种想法 |
[56:23] | Brandi. | 布兰迪 |
[56:24] | So you want me to be a little more discreet? | 你想让我做的更小心一些 |
[56:26] | -I get it. -Okay, seriously? | -我明白了 -好的 来真的 |
[56:28] | Look, look… hey, hey. You’re a beautiful girl, | 听着 听着 嘿 嘿 你是个美丽的姑娘 |
[56:30] | you’re great, it’s just… it’s not gonna… | 你很棒 只是不能… |
[56:33] | Come on, don’t play hard to get. | 来吧 不要这么不近人情 |
[56:35] | -What’s this? -It’s nothing. | -这是什么 -没什么 |
[57:11] | -Do you need a lift? -No, I’m fine. | -你要搭车吗 -不用了 |
[57:13] | Come on, it’s cold outside. | 拜托 外面很冷 |
[57:15] | No, I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[57:18] | All right, well, I’m just gonna drive alongside you | 好的 我就在你旁边跟着你 |
[57:21] | until you make it home safe. | 直到你回到家 |
[57:26] | Fine, if you want to give me a ride, | 好的 如果你想带我 |
[57:28] | give me a ride, if it makes you happy. | 那就带我吧 随你开心 |
[57:54] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[57:58] | Tomorrow, it is. | 明天 说定了 |
[58:19] | Never been in the front of one of these before. | 之前从未经历过这个 |
[58:26] | What am I doing? He’s got a kid and a wife. | 我在做什么 他有妻子和孩子 |
[58:29] | He’s bad news. | 他是个坏人 |
[58:34] | -Oh, God. -Are… are you okay? | -天啊 -你没事吧 |
[58:37] | -You gotta pull over. -Okay, okay. | -你得靠边停车 -好的 好的 |
[58:39] | -Pull over, pull over! -Okay, okay, I… okay. | -停车 停车 -好的 好的 我会的 |
[58:53] | He’s a fucking asshole, isn’t he? | 他是个混蛋 对吧 |
[58:56] | Why don’t you get back in the car? | 你干嘛不回车里来 |
[58:59] | You know what he had in his pants? | 你知道他裤子里 有什么吗 |
[59:01] | He had a gun. It was loaded, I could tell. | 他带着一把枪 有子弹 我能感觉到 |
[59:05] | Don’t make up stories. | 不要编故事了 |
[59:07] | I don’t know what he’s gonna do with it, | 我不知道他想做什么 |
[59:09] | but he’s up to something, I know that. | 但是他肯定在计划 着什么 这是肯定的 |
[59:11] | Y-you’ve had a few drinks, all right? | 你喝了几杯酒 好吗 |
[59:12] | -Just simmer down. -I’m not lying. | -冷静下来 -我没撒谎 |
[59:16] | He showed it to me and everything. | 他把一切都告诉我了 |
[59:19] | Just come on, get in the car. Come on. | 来吧 上车 来吧 |
[59:38] | Here you go. | 到了 |
[59:40] | Thanks, Jerome. You’ve been real sweet. | 谢谢 杰罗姆 你真好 |
[59:44] | Oh, my God, gross! Jerome, what are you doing? | 我的天 真恶心 杰罗姆 你在做什么 |
[59:59] | Look… | 听着… |
[1:00:01] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:00:05] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[1:00:26] | Hey, baby, I’m just on my way home. | 嘿 宝贝 我在回家的路上 |
[1:00:28] | Well, hello, cutie pie. | 你好 可爱的家伙 |
[1:00:30] | Who the fuck is this? | 你是谁 |
[1:00:34] | It’s your new partner. | 是你的新搭档 |
[1:00:37] | Now you do what I tell you. | 现在你按我说的做 |
[1:00:39] | You don’t say a word to anyone else | 你不要告诉任何人 |
[1:00:41] | and maybe you’ll get to see your girlfriend again. | 也许这样你才能 再见你的女友 |
[1:00:44] | You got it? | 明白吗 |
[1:01:31] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:01:32] | Hello, Sam, is that you? | 喂 山姆 是你吗 |
[1:01:44] | What’s going on, babe? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[1:01:47] | Um, it’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:03:43] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:03:45] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:03:46] | I love you, Justice. | 我爱你 贾斯蒂斯 |
[1:04:15] | Did you call me last night? | 你昨晚给我打电话了 |
[1:04:18] | Uh, yeah, by mistake. | 是的 打错了 |
[1:04:24] | Oh. | 噢 |
[1:04:28] | -You see that moon? -Yeah. | -你看到那月亮了吗 -是的 |
[1:04:34] | What do they say about a full moon? | 人们是怎么说满月的来着 |
[1:04:35] | Is that good luck or bad luck? | 是预示着好运还是霉运 |
[1:04:37] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[1:04:41] | I say it’s good luck. | 预示着好运 |
[1:04:46] | It’s good luck. | 是好运 |
[1:04:55] | I’ll go get him. | 我去叫他 |
[1:05:36] | This whole county was Indians. | 整个国家都是印第安人 |
[1:05:38] | Just open land… | 一片开阔的土地… |
[1:05:40] | as far as the eye can see. | 目所能及 |
[1:05:41] | You know how the settlers took over? | 你知道移居者是 如何接管的吗 |
[1:05:44] | I heard they won it in a poker game. | 我听说是他们在 牌桌上赢来的 |
[1:05:47] | I’m serious here. | 我是认真的 |
[1:05:48] | Okay, they had superior firepower. | 好的 他们有着强大的火力 |
[1:05:51] | No, it was more complicated than that. | 不 事情比那要复杂 |
[1:05:52] | They couldn’t just go in there guns blazing. | 他们不能就那样就去 胡乱开枪 |
[1:05:55] | They were hopelessly outnumbered. | 他们的人数完全不够 |
[1:06:01] | The painted turtle is very much smaller | 彩色龟要小的多 |
[1:06:03] | -and not at all aggressive… -Bruce? | -而且不好斗…-布鲁斯 |
[1:06:06] | …beneficial, since it gobbles up great numbers… | 但是他们的数量众多 |
[1:06:08] | You know you’re never gonna see him again. | 你知道你再也见不到他了 |
[1:06:10] | Still not listening to you. | 我不会听你的 |
[1:06:14] | What do you think Tuckey’s gonna do when he gets all that money? | 你认为塔克拿到那些 钱之后会做什么 |
[1:06:18] | Do you think he’s gonna rush back here to share it with you? | 你觉得他会马上 赶回来和你分钱吗 |
[1:06:22] | I know Tuckey better than anyone. | 我是最了解塔克的人 |
[1:06:27] | That’s right. You do. | 没错 你说的对 |
[1:06:34] | Every second that you sit there is another second | 你在这里多呆一秒 |
[1:06:36] | that Tuckey has to get away with all that cash. | 塔克就能带着钱 多走一阵子 |
[1:06:37] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[1:06:40] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:06:42] | I mean, you said it yourself. | 是你自己说的 |
[1:06:44] | You know him better than anyone. | 你说你最了解他 |
[1:06:55] | -Wh… wait. -Let’s go. | -等等 -我们走 |
[1:06:57] | What are you doing? Stop! | 你做什么 住手 |
[1:07:01] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[1:07:05] | You thought I was just gonna leave you here all by your lonesome? | 你以为我会丢下你 一个人在这里吗 |
[1:07:07] | God, let me up! | 天啊 让我起来 |
[1:07:09] | No, let me up! | 不 让我出去 |
[1:07:29] | Just let us go, please. | 让我们走吧 拜托了 |
[1:07:33] | -Quiet. -Just… just… | -安静 -住口 住… |
[1:07:37] | I… I know things have gotten out of control, | 我知道事情有点失控了 |
[1:07:39] | but just stop for a second and think about what you’re doing. | 停下来想一下你们在做什么 |
[1:07:42] | Two people are already dead. Just get out of here. | 已经死了两个人了 你们离开这吧 |
[1:07:46] | Just go while you still have the chance. | 在你们还有机会的 时候赶紧走 |
[1:07:48] | And we just wanna live, and I’m sure that that’s… | 我们只是想活着 我确定那是… |
[1:07:51] | that’s what you want, too, you know? | 你们也想那样 不是吗 |
[1:07:53] | You don’t want a shootout or a standoff. | 你们不想有枪战或者对峙 |
[1:07:56] | Just take what you want and go. | 拿上你们要的东西走吧 |
[1:07:58] | That’s some coincidence, your coming in here. | 你进来是有巧合的 |
[1:08:09] | Bet you wish you never walked through that door. | 我想你肯定希望你 不会走过那扇门 |
[1:08:12] | Please… please, don’t kill me. | 求你 求你别杀我 |
[1:08:13] | Maybe you shoulda thought about that | 也许你在管别人的闲事 |
[1:08:15] | before you stuck your nose in other people’s beeswax. | 之前应该想到这一点 |
[1:08:17] | I know. Oh, God. | 我知道 我的天 |
[1:08:20] | Tuckey, you’re not gonna kill these people. | 塔克 不能再杀了他们 |
[1:08:26] | No, I’ve done enough killin’ for today. | 不 我今天杀的人 已经够多了 |
[1:08:34] | This is your show. | 到你表演了 |
[1:08:39] | Go on, do what your heart tells ya. | 去吧 按你头脑中的想法去做 |
[1:08:48] | -What are you doing, Sam? -Please, Sam. | -你在做什么 山姆 -求你了 山姆 |
[1:08:50] | -Please. Sam…? -Please, Sam. Oh, God. | -求你了 山姆 -求你了 山姆 天啊 |
[1:08:54] | I know she loves you very much. | 我知道她很爱你 |
[1:08:57] | Sam…? | 山姆 |
[1:09:00] | Atta boy . | 好孩子 |
[1:09:04] | Please, Sam. | 求你了 山姆 |
[1:09:17] | I figured as much. | 我就知道 |
[1:09:40] | All units, 36! | 各单位注意 |
[1:09:48] | Up, up, come on. Let’s go. | 起来 起来 我们走 |
[1:09:50] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[1:09:52] | Don’t shoot, we’re coming out! | 别开枪 我们出来了 |
[1:09:53] | Get down, get on the ground! | 趴下 趴在地上 |
[1:10:15] | This is the police. | 我们是警察 |
[1:10:16] | Come out with your hands above your head. | 双手举过头顶出来 |
[1:10:18] | We’re fucked, man. | 我们完蛋了 伙计 |
[1:10:20] | We have you surrounded. Put down your weapon. | 你们被包围了 放下武器 |
[1:10:22] | You have one minute. | 给你一分钟时间 |
[1:11:35] | This is your final warning. | 这是最后的警告 |
[1:11:37] | Prepare to fire. Fire! | 准备开火 开火 |
[1:12:17] | Go, go, go! Sweep right! | 上上上 去右边 |
[1:12:21] | -Put the gun down! -Move in! | -把枪放下 -快走 |
[1:12:23] | I got another body. | 发现另一具尸体 |
[1:12:26] | There’s no way out, boy. | 无路可走了 小子 |
[1:12:55] | We’ve got movement here! | 发现人员 |
[1:12:57] | Get down! Get down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[1:13:00] | Down on the ground! | 趴在地上 |
[1:13:05] | Quit fighting! | 别打了 |
[1:13:07] | On the ground. | 趴在地上 |
[1:13:11] | Back clear. Get ’em outside! | 安全了 带他们出去 |
[1:13:14] | Move it! | 快走 |
[1:13:15] | Got two, let’s go! | 抓住两个 我们走 |
[1:13:18] | Come on, move ’em outside. | 快点 到外面去 |
[1:13:20] | Get moving. | 快走 |
[1:13:31] | -Come on! -Coming out! Hold your fire! | -快点 -快点 别开枪 |
[1:13:43] | Clear the hallways! I want every room clear! | 清理走廊 检查每一个房间 |
[1:14:44] | Come on! | 快点 |
[1:15:04] | Mike’s dead. We fucked up. | 迈克死了 我们完蛋了 |
[1:15:09] | I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry… | 很抱歉 很抱歉 |
[1:15:13] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |