Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

7500(高空7500)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 7500(高空7500)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:高空7500
英文名称:7500
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[01:02] 以眼还眼 世界只会更盲目 甘地
[03:47] It’s stuffy in here. 这里好闷
[03:57] – Tobias, you want some water? – No, thank you. -托拜厄斯 要喝水吗 -不了 谢谢
[04:16] Natalie, where’s the water? 娜塔莉 水在哪
[04:18] What do you need? 你要什么
[04:21] Ah, I’ve found it. 我找到了
[04:22] – Fine, okay. – Thanks. -好吧 -谢谢
[04:25] We’ll have some coffee first. 我们先喝点咖啡吧
[04:47] The aircraft is technically okay. 飞机没有技术问题
[04:49] There’s just one tire with a small cut 只是有个轮胎上有个小裂口
[04:51] that needs to be changed tonight, okay? 今晚需要换掉 好吧
[04:53] All right. 好的
[05:29] So, I’ll be outside. 我先出去了
[05:30] All right. 好的
[05:39] Babe. 宝贝
[05:43] My mom just texted. 我妈刚发了短信
[05:44] We didn’t get the place in the kindergarten next door. 隔壁的幼儿园我们没挤进去
[05:47] Shit. 该死
[05:48] It’s super shit. It’s a fucking disaster. 太倒霉了 简直就是灾难
[05:51] – It’s gonna be okay. – Why are you smiling? -会没事的 -你笑什么
[05:54] – Just ’cause you called it a disaster. – It’s not funny. -因为你说那是灾难 -这不好笑
[05:56] – I’m not saying it’s funny. – Babe, it’s not funny. It’s a problem. -我没说好笑 -宝贝 这不好笑 这是个问题
[05:58] – Seriously… – We’re running out of time, and we need a place now. -真的… -我们没时间了 现在就需要幼儿园
[06:00] You’re absolutely right, it’s just not a disaster. 你说得没错 但这算不上是灾难
[06:02] We’ll find another place. 我们会找到别的幼儿园的
[06:04] That other place was good. 另外那所挺不错的
[06:05] The other place? 另外那所
[06:07] It’s farther away, but it’s… 要远一点 但是…
[06:08] Yeah, but I would love Deniz to go somewhere 是 但我想让丹尼兹
[06:10] where there are a few German kids as well. 去有德国孩子的幼儿园
[06:16] Well, there were a few there. 以前也是有的
[06:20] – You know what I mean. – Yeah. It’s gonna be okay. -你明白我的意思 -嗯 会没事的
[06:23] I know. 我知道
[06:25] Oh, shit. 该死
[06:26] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[06:28] – Babe… – What did you do? -宝贝 -你干嘛了
[06:29] – Babe. – What? -宝贝 -怎么了
[06:30] What did you eat today? 你今天吃了什么
[06:32] – What, what do you mean? – You smell. -什么 什么意思 -有口气
[06:43] Nice airplane. Two wings, two engines. 飞机不错 两个机翼 两个引擎
[06:47] Sounds good. 听起来不错
[06:49] You guys seem to know each other. 你们好像认识啊
[06:52] Yeah, we, we try to keep our professional lives separate, 嗯 我们尽量公私分明
[06:56] but, yeah, we, uh… 但是 我们…
[06:58] – What, you’re married? – We’re not married yet, -怎么 你们结婚了 -我们还没结婚
[07:00] but we-we have a, we have a boy at home. 但我们…我们有个儿子
[07:02] – Oh, cool. – Yeah, he’s with her mom right now. -挺好 -他外婆在照看他
[07:04] Oh, okay, how old is he? 好吧 他多大了
[07:05] He’s just turned two. 他刚满两岁
[07:06] Wow, that must be a lot of work, I guess. 我估计肯定很花精力吧
[07:09] Yeah, yeah, it’s worth it, though. 是的 但是值得
[07:12] – Evening. – Evening. -晚上好 -晚上好
[07:15] – What an honor! – Mario. -真是荣幸 -马里奥
[07:17] – Michael, hi. How’s things? – Fine. -迈克尔 你好啊 最近好吗 -挺好
[07:20] – Good to see you. – You’ve gotten older. -见到你真高兴 -你老了点
[07:22] What can you do? In this job? Stairs up, down, up, down… 没办法啊 做这行的 跑上跑下 没完没了
[07:27] Talking of work, your last zero fuel weight was… 说到工作 上次的零油重量是…
[07:29] Oh, sorry, could we do it in English, please? 抱歉 能麻烦说英语吗
[07:32] It’s because my colleague Tobias, Mario, he’s American. 马里奥 因为我的同事托拜厄斯是美国人
[07:34] – Sorry. – I’m sorry. -抱歉 -我的错
[07:35] Nice to meet you. 幸会
[07:35] – Nice to meet you, too. – I’m sorry, my German isn’t very good. -幸会 -抱歉 我的德语不太好
[07:39] – Oh, no, it’s very good. – Well, you know, his English is not good, -不 挺好的 -他的英语不太好
[07:40] so don’t worry. 所以别担心
[07:41] – It’s better than my German. – Thank you for that, so… -也比我的德语说得好 -谢谢你这么说
[07:44] Uh, your zero fuel weight is, uh, 56.8. 零油重量是56.8吨
[07:47] – Okay. – And you’ve got a NOTOC. -好的 -这是你的机长通知单
[07:49] It’s five kilogram dry ice and two liters of engine oil 五千克干冰 两升机油
[07:53] and eight liters of fuel. It’s in hold three. 八升燃油 都在三号货舱
[07:56] – There you go. – All right, then I’ll get downstairs -给你 -好了 那我就下去了
[07:58] – and come back with the final figure. All right? – Do that. -之后再给你最终数据 好吗 -去吧
[08:00] – See you in a bit, guys. – Okay. -稍后见 -好的
[08:01] – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you. -很高兴认识你 -我也是
[08:03] Thank you. Talk to you later. 谢谢 稍后再聊
[08:04] See you. 再见
[08:07] Oh, my God. 我的天
[08:10] I’ve known this guy for years. 我和这家伙认识好多年了
[08:11] So sorry to interrupt. 抱歉打扰了
[08:13] I think, um, you were asking for this? 你好像要了这个
[08:16] Yeah, thank you. 是的 谢谢
[08:18] Are you ready for boarding, guys? 可以登机了吗
[08:19] – Uh, we were born ready. Yeah. – Oh, were you? -我们早准备好了 是的 -是吗
[08:22] Anytime, you can just go ahead. 随时都可以 去准备吧
[08:24] Okay, great. 好的 太好了
[08:25] Thank you, Gokçe. 谢谢 格切
[08:27] Wait, is it Gokçe or Goçge? 等等 你是叫格切还是格齐格
[08:29] Gokçe. 格切
[08:30] Where does it come from? 这是哪国的名字
[08:31] Uh, Turkey. My dad is Turkish. 土耳其 我爸是土耳其人
[08:33] Oh, cool. 挺好
[08:35] – Thanks for this. – Okay. -这个谢谢你了 -好的
[08:41] – So, departure briefing? – Yeah, go ahead. -要出发简述吗 -好的 说吧
[08:43] All right, we’re on a 319. 好的 我们位于319机位
[08:45] Technical and ECAM status is checked. 飞机与中央电子监控系统状态确认
[08:48] No relevant NOTAMs. 无相关的航行通告
[08:49] We’re expecting taxi via Romeo, Whiskey and Bravo, 我们预计滑行通过R W和B
[08:52] runway 2-6 left. 26左跑道
[08:53] Estimated takeoff weight is 54.8 tons, 预计起飞重量是54.8吨
[08:56] block fuel… 7.2 tons. 总油量7.2吨
[08:58] That gives us an extra fuel of 1.2, which is around 30 minutes. 多余1.2吨燃油 可飞行约30分钟
[09:02] Evening, madame. 晚上好 女士
[09:03] – You’re with the gentleman? – Yes. -你和这位先生是一起的吗 -是的
[09:08] So it’s runway 2-6 left, uh, flex 55, speeds V1 135, 所以是26左跑道 控制55 速度V1为135
[09:13] Vr 135, V2 142. Vr为135 V2为142
[09:16] Transitional altitude 5,000. 过渡高度5000
[09:18] Cool, thank you. 好的 谢谢
[09:20] Good evening. 晚上好
[09:21] Welcome aboard. 欢迎登机
[09:22] Welcome, good evening. 欢迎 晚上好
[09:26] So, for how long have you been flying, so far? 你当飞行员有多久了
[09:29] About ten years now. 大约十年了
[09:31] – How old are you? – Thirty-one. -你多大了 -三十一岁
[09:33] Wow, you look younger, definitely. 你看起来绝对比这年轻
[09:35] – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[09:36] All right, thank you. 好吧 谢谢
[09:37] All right, you’re welcome. 不客气
[09:39] Bonsoir. 晚上好
[09:41] Welcome on board. 欢迎登机
[09:55] – Is that it? – I think so. -都登机了吗 -应该是的
[09:57] Okay, I’ll do the final check. 好的 我去最后检查一遍
[10:01] Please put your rucksack under the seat in front of you. 请把你的背包放到前方座椅下
[10:09] Sorry, guys. 抱歉了
[10:10] – Yeah. – Uh, bad news. -怎么了 -坏消息
[10:12] Uh, you’re missing two passengers, and both got luggage. 有两位乘客还没登机 行李都托运了
[10:14] – You are kidding me. – No, I’m not kidding. -你开玩笑吧 -不 我没开玩笑
[10:17] Uh, what we’re doing right now is trying to find them. 我们现在在努力找他们
[10:20] I’ve had them called out twice, but nothing so far. 我已经通知两遍了 但还没找到
[10:22] Um, they were at the check-in quite early, 他们办登记手续挺早的
[10:23] so their luggage will be at the back of the plane, I guess. 我估计行李应该在飞机后部吧
[10:27] So you have to take out a couple of containers. 所以得先取出几个集装箱
[10:31] – Yeah, maybe, yeah. – Ten minutes, twelve minutes? -是的 大概吧 -十分钟还是十二分钟
[10:33] Ten… if it’s there, yeah, ten, uh, max fifteen. 十分钟吧 要是在的话 十分钟 最多十五分钟
[10:39] Well, it’s your decision. 由你决定
[10:40] Do we take it off, or do you want to wait? 要我们把行李拿下去 还是想再等等
[10:42] What we gonna do? 我们要怎么办
[10:44] – No, no, we’re not waiting. Take ’em off. Yeah. – All right? -不 不等了 拿下去吧 是的 -是吗
[10:47] I’ll give you a call from down below 我们一拿到行李
[10:48] – as soon as we’ve got the luggage, all right? – Cool. -我就通知你 好吗 -好的
[10:50] – Sorry, man. – Thank you. -抱歉了 -谢谢
[10:54] I hate that. 最讨厌这样了
[10:56] We could probably wait for a few minutes at least. 或许我们可以等等 至少等几分钟
[10:59] If you want to. 如果你愿意的话
[11:03] Yeah, I know. 嗯 我知道
[11:04] I don’t… No, I don’t want to wait. 我不…不 我不想等
[11:09] You know, it’s just taking out the suitcases, and then we decide. 现在只是把行李拿下去 然后我们再决定
[11:12] Maybe they just go with us 或许他们会登机
[11:13] and the suitcases stay here. I don’t care. 行李留在机场 我不在乎
[11:16] Sorry, not anymore. 下次可别这样了
[11:19] Makes sense. 有道理
[11:21] Would you put your bag under the seat, please? 请把你的包放到座椅下方
[11:25] I think that’s it. 应该好了
[11:40] Are those our passengers? 那是我们的乘客吗
[11:41] Looks like it, huh? 看着像
[11:44] – Cockpit for ground. – Go ahead. -地面呼叫驾驶舱 -请讲
[11:47] As you can see, the two passengers finally turned up. 你可以看到 那两名乘客终于出现了
[11:49] Yeah, I just saw them coming from the gate. Thank you, Mario. 嗯 我看到他们从登机口过来了 谢谢 马里奥
[11:52] Did you take the suitcases out? 行李拿下去了吗
[11:54] No, we haven’t found it yet, so it’s still on. 没有 我们还没找到 所以还在飞机上
[11:56] Shit, I would have loved to teach them a lesson. 该死 我可是很想给他们上一课的
[11:59] Okay, thank you, Mario. You’re gonna come up with the finals? 好的 谢谢 马里奥 你要带着最终数据上来吗
[12:02] Yeah, I think we’re ready, then. 对 我们应该准备好了
[12:03] I’ll come upstairs with the load sheet in a minute. 我马上带着装载表上来
[12:05] Okay, thank you. 好的 谢谢
[12:07] Welcome aboard. You’re lucky we waited. 欢迎登机 我们等着没走 你们可真幸运
[12:11] It’s her fault. 都怪她
[12:16] Okay, guys, we’re fine now. Boarding completed. 好的 我们都好了 登机完成
[12:19] – Okay, merci, Natalie. – Have a nice flight. Bye-bye. -好的 谢谢 娜塔莉 -飞行顺利 再见
[12:20] – Yeah, see you later. – See you later. -好 回见 -回见
[12:24] I’ll be with the passengers very quick. 我跟乘客说几句
[12:32] Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, your captain. 晚上好 女士们先生们 我是你们的机长
[12:34] My name is Michael Lutzmann. 我叫迈克尔·卢茨曼
[12:36] On behalf of the entire crew and ESW, 我代表全体机组人员与ESW航空
[12:38] I’d like to welcome you on our flight to Paris. 欢迎大家登上飞往巴黎的航班
[12:41] You’ve probably heard that boarding is completed. 大家可能听到了登机已完成
[12:43] That means all passengers are on board, 这意味着所有的乘客已登机
[12:45] so we should be able to leave our position on scheduled time. 所以我们可以如期起飞
[12:48] My colleague Mr. Tobias Ellis will fly you tonight, 我的同事托拜厄斯·埃利斯先生今晚将驾驶飞机
[12:52] and we’ll come back to you 我们会在巡航期间
[12:53] with some more information during cruise flight. 继续向大家通知更多信息
[12:56] For the time being, I hope you feel comfortable aboard, 目前 希望大家舒适就座
[12:58] wish you a nice day, 祝你们开心
[13:00] and thank you for your trust in us. 并感谢大家的信任
[13:07] European 162. Contact tower on 124,525. 欧航162 用124,525频率联络控制塔
[13:10] European 162. 124,525. 欧航162 124,525频率
[13:12] Thanks, good night. 谢谢 晚安
[13:14] Tower, good evening. European 162. Ready in sequence. 晚上好 塔台 欧航162 准备出发
[13:18] European 162, good evening. Hold short, runway 2-6 left. 欧航162 晚上好 请在26左跑道等待
[13:21] Expect turbulence during departure. 预计起飞时会有颠簸
[13:22] European 162. Hold short, 2-6 left. 欧航162 在26左等待
[13:26] Before-takeoff checklist. 起飞前检查清单
[13:28] Before-takeoff flight controls. 起飞前飞行控制检查
[13:29] – Checked. – Checked. -确认 -确认
[13:31] – Flaps? – Two. -襟翼 -二档
[13:42] Sorry, guys. 抱歉 伙计们
[13:44] Can I already take your orders? 你们能提前点晚餐吗
[13:45] We have a lot of special meals. 我们要做很多特别餐点
[13:46] It’s gonna be a little bit stressful tonight. 今晚工作会比较紧张
[13:48] Yeah, I’ll just have a sandwich and a water, please. 好 请给我来个三明治和一杯水
[13:51] Okay. I’ll just take some water, please, no bubbles. 好 请给我来杯水 不要气泡水
[13:54] All right, thank you. See you. 好 谢谢 回见
[14:04] European 162, wind 180/10, 欧航162 风速180/10
[14:06] you’re clear to take off runway 2-6 left, 批准在26左跑道起飞
[14:08] passing 2,000 contact departure. Have a good night. 距离2000联络离场台 祝今晚过得愉快
[14:11] European 162. Cleared takeoff, 2-6 left, 欧航162 允许起飞 26左
[14:13] 2,000 contact departure. 距离2000联络离场台
[14:16] You ready? 你准备好了吗
[14:17] I’m ready. 我准备好了
[14:19] – You have control. – I have control. -你来操控 -我来操控
[14:21] Take off. 起飞
[14:36] Manual-flex 55. SRS. 手动控制55 速度基准系统
[14:39] Runway. Auto thrust: blue. 跑道 自动油门接通
[14:41] Takeoff power set. 起飞动力就位
[14:49] – 100 knots. – Checked. -100节 -确认
[14:56] Go. 起
[14:59] Rotate. 旋转
[15:04] Positive climb. 正上升
[15:09] – Gear up. – Gear up. -收起落架 -收起落架
[15:17] Flaps one. 襟翼一档
[15:19] Speed checked. 速度确认
[15:21] Flaps one. 襟翼一档
[15:25] And flaps zero. 襟翼零档
[15:27] Speed checked. 速度确认
[15:29] Flaps zero. 襟翼零档
[15:31] Autopilot two. 自动驾驶二号
[15:34] Autopilot two is on. 自动驾驶二号开启
[15:40] Engine anti-ice on. 发动机防冰开启
[15:43] Anti-ice on. 防冰开启
[15:45] Radar, good evening. European 162. 雷达控制台 晚上好 我们是欧航162
[15:48] Passing 3,000, climbing 5,000. 已经越过3000 正向5000爬升
[15:51] European 162, good evening. Identified climb flight level 2-5-0. 欧航162 晚上好 雷达识别爬升高度层为250
[15:55] Expect turbulence up to cruising level. 预计到巡航空层为止都会有紊乱气流
[15:57] European 162. Climb flight level 2-5-0. Thank you. 欧航162 爬升高度层250 谢谢
[16:04] Ladies and gentlemen, your captain again. 女士们先生们 机长再次向您广播
[16:06] We just learned from radar control 机组收到雷达控制台通知
[16:07] that we have to expect turbulence 本机在爬升至巡航层前
[16:09] all the way up to cruising level, 将会持续遭遇紊乱气流
[16:11] so we’ve decided to keep the seat belt signs on, 我们决定打开安全带指示灯
[16:14] and I would like to ask you to remain in your seats. 请您留在座椅上不要四处走动
[16:16] For your own safety and for the safety of 为了您的安全与机组成员的安全
[16:18] our flight attendants, please remain seated. 请坐在座椅上 不要四处走动
[16:41] European 162. Maintaining flight level 3-4-0. 欧航162 保持在高度340
[16:45] European 162, stand by, we’ll call you back. 欧航162 请待命 我们还会联系你们
[16:54] Looks like we passed the bad weather, huh? 我们好像已经甩掉了恶劣气候
[16:57] You want to switch the seat belt signs off? 你想关掉安全带提示灯吗
[16:59] – Yeah, go ahead. – Yeah? Okay, seat belts “auto.” -好 关了吧 -好 安全带调至”自动”
[17:08] Forecast for tomorrow doesn’t look that bad. 明天的天气预报没那么糟
[17:12] I hadn’t looked. 我还没看
[17:19] Have a good flight. 一路顺风
[17:56] European 162, for separation turn left 1-5 degrees. 欧航162 离开巡航层请左转15度
[18:02] European 162. Left 1-5 degrees, which makes it heading 2-1-7. 欧航162 左转15度 也就是航向217
[18:28] So, guys… 伙计们
[18:29] Allahu akbar! 真主至大
[18:33] Mayday, Mayday, Mayday. European 162. 遇险 遇险 遇险 欧航162
[18:37] Everyone to the back! 所有人都到后面去
[18:47] Come on move! Everyone to the back! 快点 所有人都到后面去
[18:52] Everyone to the back! 所有人都到后面去
[18:59] Kinan! Kinan! 基南 基南
[19:03] Kinan! 基南
[19:22] Tobias, g-get the nose up, get the nose up. 托拜厄斯 抬升机头 抬升机头
[19:29] Good, good, smooth. 好 好 稳住
[19:31] Smooth. Careful. 稳住 当心
[19:33] European 162, please report your emergency. 欧航162 请报告你们的紧急情况
[19:51] – European 162, what’s your emergency? – Very good. -欧航162 你们遇到了什么紧急情况 -很好
[20:10] European 162, please report your emergency. 欧航162 请报告你们的紧急情况
[20:22] European 162, can you read me? 欧航162 你听得到吗
[20:28] European 162, please report your emergency. 欧航162 请报告你们的紧急情况
[20:34] European 162, what’s your emergency? 欧航162 你们遇到了什么紧急状况
[20:37] – Michael? – I’m fine. -迈克尔 -我没事
[20:39] Just focus now on bringing down the airplane. 专心降落飞机就行
[20:41] Yeah, okay. 好
[20:43] European 162, what’s your emergency? 欧航162 你们遇到了什么紧急情况
[20:49] We have a 7500. 遭遇劫机
[20:52] Okay, understood. Could you explain what happened? 好 明白 你能具体说明情况吗
[20:58] This is Tobias Ellis, the first officer, speaking. 我是副驾托拜厄斯·埃利斯
[21:00] The captain is injured, but he’s okay. 机长受伤了 但他情况还可以
[21:02] Several men attacked our cockpit. 有几个人袭击了我们的驾驶舱
[21:04] We stopped them for now. 我们暂时拦住了他们
[21:06] One of them is still in the cockpit… 其中一个还在驾驶舱内
[21:08] He’s unconscious, the rest are in the cabin. 他晕过去了 剩下的都在座舱
[21:10] The status of the crew, I don’t know. 机组人员的情况我不清楚
[21:12] I just hope they’re safe in the back. 我希望他们没有危险
[21:14] Understood. How many passengers are on board? 明白 机上有多少乘客
[21:17] Eighty-five. 八十五名
[21:19] Okay, where would you like to go to? 好 你想往哪里飞
[21:21] Um, to what airport? 飞到哪个机场
[21:28] European 162, where do you want to go to? 欧航162 你想往哪里飞
[21:35] European 162, what’s the status? 欧航162 汇报情况
[21:43] European 162, what’s happening? Can you read me? 欧航162 出了什么事 你能听到吗
[21:57] European 162, can you read me? 欧航162 你能听到吗
[22:08] European 162, can you read me? 欧航162 你能听到吗
[22:16] You okay, Michael? 你还好吗 迈克尔
[22:17] – Yeah, I’m okay. – Fuck. -还行 -操
[22:19] European 162, what’s your status? 欧航162 汇报情况
[22:22] You keep talking to me. 你跟我说话 不要停
[22:24] And keep pressure on that wound! 用力压住伤口
[22:26] I’m pressing, I’m pressing. 我在压了 在压了
[22:36] European 162, can you read me? What’s your status? 欧航162 你能听到吗 汇报情况
[22:40] I have control of the airplane, but I need a minute! 飞机目前由我控制 但我需要一点时间
[22:43] Roger. We will stand by. 收到 我们待命
[22:58] Ah, fuck. 操
[23:12] Fuck. 操
[23:54] Michael, you still good? 迈克尔 你还好吗
[23:56] – Yeah. Yeah. – Yeah? -嗯 嗯 -是吗
[23:57] – Hey. Tell me! – Yes, I’m fine. -说话 -我没事
[24:00] I’m all right. 我很好
[24:32] European 162. I’m with you again. 欧航162 我回来了
[24:34] European 162, okay, I’ll put you on a single channel. 欧航162 好 我会把你转接到一个单独频道
[24:36] – Where do you want to go to? – I want to go back to Berlin. -你想去哪里 -我想飞回柏林
[24:39] Berlin’s about 30 minutes. 距柏林大约有三十分钟航程
[24:40] Hannover is closer but reporting heavy rain. 汉诺威更近 但是那边报告有大雨
[24:45] – Okay, then let’s go to Hannover. – Roger. -好 那我们就去汉诺威 -收到
[24:47] Turn right heading 0-6-0, descend to flight level 1-6-0. 右转航向60 下降至高度层160
[25:02] European 162. Right heading 0-6-0, 欧航162 右转航向60
[25:05] leaving 2-8-0, descending to flight level 1-6-0. 离开高度层280 下降至高度层160
[25:08] Roger that. Hannover’s already informed. 收到 已通知汉诺威
[25:10] They’re preparing your emergency… 他们正在准备紧急…
[25:11] – You okay? – I’m okay. -你还好吗 -我还好
[25:13] – Stay up, stay up. – But your arm… -保持清醒 保持清醒 -但你的胳膊
[25:14] – Okay? – What about your arm? -好吗 -你的胳膊怎么样
[25:17] – Okay. – European 162, federal police just confirmed -好 -欧航162 联邦警察刚刚确认
[25:19] you have no sky marshals on board. 你们的飞机上没有空警
[25:21] Do you have any other information? 你还有其它可提供的信息吗
[25:24] No, I don’t have any other information. 没有 我没有其它信息
[25:26] Okay, do you know how the rest of the crew is doing? 好 你知道其他机组人员的情况吗
[25:28] Yeah, one flight attendant is wounded or probably dead. 有一名空乘受伤了 可能死了
[25:30] The others… I-I still don’t know. I… I hope they’re safe. 其他人…我仍然不知道 我希望他们没事
[25:33] – You know how many hijackers are on board? – I counted four. -你知道机上有多少劫机者吗 -我看到了四个
[25:36] There could be more in the back of the plane, I don’t know. 飞机后面可能有更多人 我不知道
[25:38] – Are they armed? – I don’t know, I-I didn’t see real weapons. -他们有武器吗 -我不知道 我没看到真正的武器
[25:40] It’s, uh, it’s glass. 他们拿着玻璃
[25:42] – They made knives out of glass. – Okay, got it. -他们用玻璃做了刀 -好 明白
[25:45] Uh, two Eurofighter jets are currently on their way. 两架欧洲战机已经出发
[25:47] T minus 18 minutes. 十八分钟后到达
[25:49] Okay, I’m off radio for a second. I’m gonna… 好 我要暂时离开一下 我要
[25:52] – Roger. We’re here for you. – administer first aid. -收到 我们等你 -实施急救
[25:54] – You still good? – Yes, yes, I’m fine. -你还好吗 -对 对 我没事
[25:56] Okay, I have to take care of my arm. 好 我要处理一下我的胳膊
[25:58] Good. 很好
[26:00] And good news. 另外有好消息
[26:04] We’re going to Hannover, okay? 我们要去汉诺威 好吗
[26:06] Hannover? Good. 汉诺威 很好
[26:48] Okay. 好了
[26:50] Everything’s good. 都没事
[26:52] Everything’s okay. 都没事
[26:54] You still good? 你还好吗
[26:58] Michael? Michael? 迈克尔 迈克尔
[27:01] You still good? 你还好吗
[27:05] Michael! 迈克尔
[27:07] Michael! 迈克尔
[27:15] Fuck! Fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck! 操 操 操
[27:19] Okay, that’s okay. 行 没事的
[27:21] That’s okay, we’re gonna get you down. 没事的 我这就把你弄下来
[27:23] You’re coming down with me, okay? 我要把你放到地上了 好吗
[27:25] Come on, we’re coming down here now. 来 我们要躺在这里
[27:27] You’re gonna be okay. 你会没事的
[27:28] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[27:34] You’re gonna be fine. 你会没事的
[27:36] Ready? You’re coming with me. 准备好了吗 我要挪动你了
[27:38] Ready? One, two, three. 准备好了吗 一 二 三
[27:41] Okay. 好
[28:05] Ready? 准备好了吗
[28:06] One, two, three, four, five, six, 一 二 三 四 五 六 七
[28:10] seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, 七 八 九 十 十一 十二
[28:13] 13, 14, 15… 十三 十四 十五
[28:16] Michael! 迈克尔
[28:17] 21, 22, 23… 二十一 二十二 二十三
[28:20] Tell me something! 跟我说句话
[28:22] Wake up! Wake up! 醒醒 醒醒
[28:24] Fuck! 操
[28:26] Captain! 机长
[28:39] Now’s the time! Hey, wake up, wake up! 该醒了 醒醒 醒醒
[28:44] One, two, three, four… 一 二 三 四
[28:51] 14, 15, 16… 十四 十五 十六
[28:54] One, two, three… 一 二 三
[29:56] European 162. I’m with you again. 欧航162 我回来了
[29:58] European 162, what’s going on? What happened? 欧航162 怎么回事 出什么事了
[30:02] The captain is dead. 机长死了
[30:04] Shit. I’m sorry… 妈的 对不起
[30:07] Hannover is informed. Expect runway 2-7-R. 已通知汉诺威 预计在27右跑道降落
[30:10] 2-7-R. 27右
[30:10] And let me know if there’s anything we can do to help. 如果有什么我们能做的 请告诉我
[30:15] The crash crew will be on-site 紧急抢救队会到现场等候
[30:16] and two Eurofighter jets are with you in T minus 12. 两架欧洲战机十二分钟后到达
[30:18] Roger. 收到
[30:38] Ladies and gentlemen, this is your pilot speaking. 女士们先生们 我是飞行员
[30:42] We have full control over the airplane. 我们取得了飞机的控制权
[30:45] A moment ago several men tried to enter the cockpit, 几分钟前 几个人试图进入驾驶舱
[30:49] but we prevented it. 但我们阻止了他们
[30:54] We’ll be making an emergency landing in Hannover 大约二十分钟后 我们将在汉诺威
[30:56] in about 20 minutes. 进行紧急迫降
[30:58] In the meantime, please try to remain calm. 与此同时 请大家尽量保持冷静
[31:02] Fasten your seat belts. 系好安全带
[32:01] Open the fucking door, or I’ll kill him! 给我开门 不然我就杀了他
[32:15] European 162. 欧航162
[32:17] They have a hostage. 他们手上有人质
[32:19] They’re gonna kill him if I don’t open the door. 如果我不开门 他们就会杀了他
[32:22] I’m sorry, but you know that under no circumstances 对不起 但是你清楚在任何情况下
[32:25] you’re allowed to let them into the cockpit. 都不能让他们进入驾驶舱
[32:26] Yeah, I know that. 我知道
[32:51] Hello? 喂
[32:52] This is Tobias Ellis, the pilot, speaking. 我是飞行员托拜厄斯·埃利斯
[32:56] What have you done to Kinan? 你对基南做了什么
[32:58] I’m sorry, I don’t speak German. 抱歉 我不会说德语
[33:01] I’m American. 我是美国人
[33:03] He’s American. 他是美国人
[33:04] – Where is Kinan? – You’re a fucking American? -基南在哪 -你他妈是美国人
[33:08] Where’s Kinan? 基南在哪
[33:11] He’s not to land! 他不能降落
[33:12] You can’t land, do you hear me? 你不能降落 听到了吗
[33:14] Tell him I’ll kill him! 跟他说我会杀了他
[33:16] When you land, he will kill him! 你一降落 他就会杀了他
[33:18] Please leave him alone. 请不要伤害他
[33:19] – You should leave him alone. – Then he should open up! -你不要伤害他 -那他就开门
[33:22] Then open the fucking door! 那就快点开门
[33:24] I can’t open the door. 我不能开门
[33:26] Tell him he’s got ten seconds. 跟他说给他十秒钟
[33:28] You have ten seconds. 给你十秒钟
[33:30] When you don’t open the door in ten seconds, he will die. 十秒钟之内你不开门 他就要死了
[33:35] Don’t do that. 别这么做
[33:37] Open the door. 开门
[33:38] Stop, please. 请住手
[33:39] – Just leave him alone. – Tell him I’ll really do it. -别伤害他 -告诉他我真的会下手
[33:42] He’ll really kill him. Open the door. 他真的会杀了他 开门
[33:43] – I can’t open the door. – Why? -我不能开门 -为什么
[33:45] – I can’t open the door. – He won’t open the door! -我不能开门 -他不肯开门
[33:47] Help me! 救救我
[33:50] – Ten…! – Please don’t do that. -十 -请别这么做
[33:52] Ten! 十
[33:55] – Nine…! – Nine! -九 -九
[33:58] – Eight…! – Eight! -八 -八
[34:00] – Seven…! – Seven seconds. -七 -七秒
[34:02] – Six…! – Six! Six! -六 -六 六
[34:06] Don’t do that, don’t do that. 别这么做 别这么做
[34:08] Don’t. Stop, please, just stop. 不要 请住手
[34:13] Please help me! Help me! 救救我 救救我
[34:15] – Five…! – Five! -五 -五
[34:18] – Four…! – Four! -四 -四
[34:20] – He will kill him! – Help me! -他会杀了他的 -救救我
[34:22] I’m sorry, there’s nothing I can do. 对不起 我无能为力
[34:23] – Open the door! – I can’t open the door. -开门 -我不能开门
[34:25] Three…! 三
[34:27] – I’m sorry. – Three. -对不起 -三
[35:14] 319. Status checked. NOTAMs okay. 319 状态确认 航行通告正常
[35:19] Expecting 2-7-R. 预计在27右降落
[35:26] Heavy rain, max cross wind. 大雨 最大侧风
[35:30] Initial intermediate 3,000. 中期进场3000
[35:35] Final 1,640. Minimum 360. 最终进场1640 最小360
[35:38] MSA 3,000. 最低安全高度3000
[35:40] ILS 2-7-r. 盲降右27
[35:43] Auto break: medium. 自动刹车 中档
[35:47] Missed approach straight ahead 3,000. 复飞直行3000
[36:15] Fuck. 操
[36:22] European 162, 欧航162
[36:23] Hannover reports that they are prepared. 汉诺威告知他们已经准备好了
[36:26] Can you give us any update of your status? 能告诉我们最新的情况吗
[36:34] I didn’t open the door. 我没开门
[36:36] The hostage is dead. 人质死了
[36:38] I’m sorry… 很遗憾
[36:41] In less than five minutes the jets will be with you. 不到五分钟 战机就会到达
[36:44] Please confirm 2-7-R again. 请再次确认27右
[36:47] 2-7-R. Copy that. 27右 收到
[37:04] Hello, you there? 听得到吗
[37:07] You didn’t open the door. 你没开门
[37:08] Listen, I’ve spoken to authorities. 我已经联系过当局
[37:12] When we land and refuel, 等我们降落后加好油
[37:14] they’ll take you anywhere you want to go. 他们可以送你们去任何地方
[37:16] You can negotiate whatever you want. 有什么条件都可以谈
[37:19] Okay? It’s gonna be okay. 好吗 不会有事的
[37:21] We can land soon and negotiate with them. 我们可以很快降落 跟他们谈判
[37:26] No one’s going to land here! 谁也不准降落
[37:30] Tell him we have to land. 跟他说我们必须降落
[37:31] We don’t have enough fuel. We have to land. 我们的燃油不足 我们必须降落
[37:34] Don’t want to land. 不要降落
[37:37] We don’t want to land. 我们不要降落
[37:38] Where’s he going? 他去哪
[37:40] Do you want other guys to die? 你希望其他人死吗
[37:42] Do you want other guys to die? 你希望其他人死吗
[37:49] What are you doing? 你要做什么
[37:50] No, no, no! 不 不 不
[37:57] Daniel, no! 丹尼尔 别
[38:03] I’m not doing anything! I’m not doing anything! 我什么也没做 我什么也没做
[38:08] Please! I have a child, I have a child! 求求你 我有孩子 我有孩子
[38:11] Daniel, he won’t open the door! 丹尼尔 他不肯开门
[38:18] Hello! 喂
[38:26] Yeah, I’m here. 我在听
[38:28] Let her go. 放了她
[38:30] Do you hear me? Let her go. 你听到了吗 放了她
[38:32] Then open the door. 那就开门
[38:34] Please! I have a child. Please! 求求你 我有孩子 求求你
[38:36] I’ll kill your man. 我会杀掉你们的同伙
[38:38] He’s sitting here in front of me, unconscious. 他就坐在我面前 不省人事
[38:40] I could kill him right now. 我现在就可以杀了他
[38:41] Daniel, he’ll kill Kinan. 丹尼尔 他会杀了基南的
[38:44] Tell him to go ahead! 那叫他动手吧
[38:46] Something else is waiting for us. I’m not afraid to die! 我们死后能上天堂 我不怕死
[38:49] Let her go. 放了她
[38:50] Do you think you can threaten me? 你觉得你能威胁我吗
[38:57] Passengers, listen to me, this is the pilot speaking. 各位乘客 听我说 我是飞行员
[39:00] There’s a young woman in the front of the plane, 飞机前部有一名年轻女性
[39:02] and the hijackers are threatening to kill her. 劫机者威胁要杀了她
[39:05] But you can stop them. 但是你们可以阻止他们
[39:06] There’s only two of them. All they have is glass. 只有两名劫机者 他们手上只有玻璃
[39:08] They don’t have guns, they don”t have knives, they have glass! 他们没有枪 没有刀 只有玻璃
[39:12] They’re going to kill a young woman. 他们要杀死一名年轻女性
[39:14] Please! If you work together, you can beat them. 拜托 如果大家齐心协力 就能阻止他们
[39:17] Please, please come to the front of the plane! 求求你们 请到飞机前部来
[39:19] You can beat them! Please! Please! 你们可以打败他们 求求你们
[39:28] Don’t anyone dare to come closer! I’ll kill her! 谁敢靠近试试 我杀了她
[39:32] I’ll kill her! All of you stay where you are! 我杀了她 你们都别动
[39:34] Are you still there? 你还在听吗
[39:36] Hello, are you still there? 你还在听吗
[39:41] – Hello? – Why you don’t open the door? -喂 -你为什么不开门
[39:45] – He will kill everybody! – Listen, you don’t want to do this. -他会杀了所有的人 -你并不想伤人
[39:48] You don’t want to do this. 你并不想这样
[39:50] I can tell you don’t want to do this. 我看得出你不想这么做
[39:52] You don’t want to kill that girl. 你并不想杀死那个姑娘
[39:54] She didn’t do anything to you. 她和你无冤无仇
[39:57] You’re better than he is. 你比他强
[40:00] You hear me? You don’t want to kill everybody. 听到了吗 你并不想杀人
[40:02] – He will kill everybody! – You don’t want to kill anybody! -他会杀了所有的人 -你并不想杀人
[40:05] But he will kill everybody! 但是他会杀了所有的人
[40:06] You’re better than he is. You don’t want to kill anybody. 你比他强 你并不想杀人
[40:11] You can stop him. 你可以阻止他
[40:12] – I can’t. – Yes, you can. -我做不到 -你能做到
[40:14] You can stop him, you can do it. 你可以阻止他 你能做到
[40:17] I can see it. 我看得出来
[40:19] You’re better than that. You can stop it. 你比他强 你可以阻止他
[40:23] Please. 求你了
[40:26] Please, please, please. 求你了 求你了
[40:28] Please, please. 求你了
[40:30] Please, I beg you, please. 求求你 我求求你了
[40:32] Please. Please, please. You can do it, you can do it. 求求你 求求你 你能做到 你能做到
[40:37] Wanna try it? Go ahead! Bring it on, 要试试吗 来啊 来吧
[41:00] Please! I have a child, I have a son! 求求你 我有儿子 我有儿子
[41:03] I have a child, a son. Please! 我有孩子 求求你
[41:05] Please don’t, please don’t! 求你别杀我 求你别杀我
[41:12] I’m a Muslim! 我是穆斯林
[41:14] She’s a Muslim. She’s like us. 她是穆斯林 和我们一样
[41:17] – She’s not a Muslim! – I am a Muslim! -她不是穆斯林 -我是穆斯林
[41:20] Shut up! I’ve had enough! Open the door! 闭嘴 够了 给我开门
[41:23] Five! 五
[41:25] – Four! – Daniel, please! -四 -丹尼尔 别这样
[41:27] Passengers, fasten your seat belt! 乘客们 系好安全带
[41:39] Daniel, stop it! Daniel! 丹尼尔 住手 丹尼尔
[41:47] Fight him! Yes, yes, fight him! 打倒他 对 打倒他
[41:52] Stop him now! Stop him! 阻止他 快阻止他
[41:55] You can do it, you can do it! 你能做到 你能做到
[41:58] Please! 求你了
[42:05] I’ve had enough of this bullshit! I’ve had enough! 我听够你的废话了 够了
[42:08] Open the door! 给我开门
[42:10] Three! 三
[42:13] – Two! – Okay, okay, okay! -二 -好吧 好吧
[42:15] – Okay, okay, okay! – One! -好好好 -一
[42:17] – I’ll open! – He’s going to open the door! -我开门 -他要开门了
[42:19] – I’ll open! – He’s going to open the door! -我开门 -他要开门了
[42:22] No, Tobi. No, please, don’t open. 不要 托比 求你了 别开
[42:25] It’s okay. 没事的
[42:26] Let her go! 放开她
[42:30] He’s shitting us. 他耍我们
[42:31] He isn’t, he’s going to open the door. 没有 他会开门的
[42:32] Tobi! 托比
[42:34] It’s fine. My love, take care of my child! 没事的 亲爱的 照顾好我的孩子
[42:37] Look after Deniz, and please don’t open the door. 照顾好丹尼兹 千万不要开门
[42:41] It’s okay, you’re going to be all right! 没事的 你会没事的
[42:43] – Just don’t open the door. – That’s enough! Shut up! -只要别开门 -够了 闭嘴
[42:45] No! Daniel! 不 丹尼尔
[42:47] It’s okay. 没事的
[42:47] Gokçe! 格切
[44:00] Daniel? Daniel? The passengers! The passengers! 丹尼尔 丹尼尔 乘客 乘客
[44:15] European 162. German Air Defense. Can you read me? 欧航162 这里是德国空防 能听到吗
[44:36] Positive. I read you. 是的 我听到了
[44:38] We will escort you to Hannover Airport. Please follow. 我们将护送你前往汉诺威机场 请跟上
[44:44] Copy that. 收到
[45:12] Help me! Help me! 救救我 救救我
[45:28] Open the door! 开门
[45:45] Help me. 救救我
[45:46] Open this door, please. 把门打开 求你了
[45:49] Please! 求你了
[45:50] Open the door, please! 把门打开 求你了
[45:52] Let me in! 让我进去
[45:53] Open the door, come on, please. 把门打开 快点 求你了
[45:56] Come on, open the fucking door! 快点 快他妈开门
[45:58] Come on! Come on! 快点 快
[46:01] Where are you? 是哪个按钮
[46:03] Please open the door! 请把门打开
[46:04] Come on! Vedat! 快点 韦达特
[46:07] The door’s open! The door’s open! 门开了 门开了
[46:11] Hurry! Close the door! 赶紧 把门关上
[46:15] Hurry! 抓紧
[46:16] Okay. 好了
[46:20] Help me up. 帮我解开
[46:21] Come on, help me up! Help me up! 快一点 帮我解开
[46:28] Hurry! 赶紧
[46:29] Watch out! 小心
[46:36] Everything’s okay! 一切都会没事的
[46:38] – Calm down. Are you okay? – There was so much blood… -冷静下来 你没事吧 -有好多血
[46:41] – Calm down… – He just stabbed her… -冷静 -他用刀捅了她
[46:44] – Are you hurt? – She screamed so loudly… -你受伤了吗 -她叫得那么大声
[46:48] Are you all right? 你没事吧
[46:50] Okay, listen to me! Hey, hey, hey, hey. 好了 听我说
[46:52] – Listen to me! – Daniel and Kalkan! -听我说 -丹尼尔和卡尔坎
[46:54] There’s no one else left but you and me, okay? 除了你和我 没有其他人了
[46:57] – Daniel and Kalkan! – Look at me! -丹尼尔和卡尔坎 -看着我
[47:00] Just the two of us! I love you. We’ll soon be done. 只有我们两个了 我爱你 我们很快就能完事
[47:04] Everything will be okay. We don’t need that. 一切都会没事的 我们不需要看这个
[47:09] What are you doing? What are you doing? 你在做什么 你在做什么
[47:13] I want to know what’s happening to Daniel. 我想知道丹尼尔怎么样了
[47:15] – Daniel and Kalkan! – Okay… -丹尼尔和卡尔坎 -好了
[47:18] Everything’s okay. 一切都会没事的
[47:23] Kill him! 杀了他
[47:26] Kill him! 杀了他
[47:28] Just kill him! 快杀了他
[47:30] Go on. 快啊
[47:42] Okay. 好
[48:04] Seven, six… 七 六
[48:11] What are you doing? Huh? 你在做什么
[48:14] Why don’t you kill him? Stab him! 你为什么不杀了他 捅他
[48:16] Stab him! 捅他
[48:32] Hello? Is anyone there? 喂 有人在吗
[48:36] Can anyone hear me? 有人能听到吗
[48:37] European 162. Yes, we can. Who are you? 欧航162 我们能听到 你是谁
[48:40] I’m in control. Both your pilots are dead, 现在飞机归我管 你们的两个飞行员已经死了
[48:43] so you can give up all hope. 所以你们可以不用指望了
[48:45] – What do you want? – This isn’t a hijacking! -你有什么要求 -我不是要劫机
[48:49] This plane is about to crash. 我是要坠毁这架飞机
[48:52] We’re ready to die and there’s nothing you can do. 我们已经准备去死了 你们无能为力
[48:54] And I know very well that your laws forbid you to shoot us down, 而且我非常清楚 法律禁止你们击毁这架飞机
[48:58] so listen carefully, okay? 所以仔细听好了
[49:03] Today, we’re avenging the deaths of our brothers and sisters. 今天 我们要为我们死去的兄弟姐妹们复仇
[49:07] Every day, Muslims are slaughtered by you Westerners. 每一天 你们西方人都在屠杀穆斯林
[49:10] Now you’re going to find out 现在你们会明白
[49:11] what it’s like when your children and families die. 你们的子女和家人死去时的感受
[49:14] Your damned egoism and rotten lies 你们该死的傲慢和恶毒的谎言
[49:17] cause new suffering every day, but… 每一天都在制造新的痛苦 但是
[49:20] but now it’s our turn. 现在轮到我们了
[49:22] Now you’re going to burn for your sins. Allahu akbar. 你们将为自己的罪恶被烧死 真主至大
[49:27] Allahu akbar. 真主至大
[49:32] Okay, here we go. Don’t be afraid. 好了 开始吧 不要害怕
[49:37] – Okay, autopilot… – European 162, can you hear me? -自动驾驶 -欧航162 能听到吗
[49:39] Tell me your demands. 告诉我你的要求
[49:42] Tell me your demands. Tell us what we can do. 告诉我你的要求 告诉我们能做什么
[49:46] Okay. 好了
[49:50] Now… 现在
[49:57] Come and sit over here! 过来 坐在这
[50:03] Sit down here! I know you’re afraid. 坐过来 我知道你害怕
[50:05] Don’t be afraid, Allah has brought us this far. 别怕 真主已经指引我们走到这一步了
[50:08] There’s no turning back now. We have to end this. 拉弓没有回头箭 我们得做个了断
[50:11] We’ve almost made it, there’s the city. 我们快要完成了 城市就在眼前
[50:16] Almost there… 快要结束了
[50:25] Come and sit with me. Come on! 过来坐到我身边 快点
[50:27] Kinan, is what we’re doing right? 基南 我们做的事是正确的吗
[50:31] – Kinan, is this right? – Yes, it is. -基南 这是正确的吗 -是的
[50:34] Believe me, it is right. 相信我 这是正确的
[50:36] Allah knows what’s right or wrong. 真主知道什么是正确 什么是错误
[50:40] Sit with me. 坐在我身边
[50:44] Come and sit with me, brother. Why are you frightened? 过来坐到我身边 兄弟 你怕什么
[50:48] Please don’t be afraid. Trust me: this is right. Now come to me. 别害怕 相信我 这是正确的 快过来
[50:53] Trust me. There’s no need to be afraid. 相信我 没必要害怕
[50:56] Just come here! 快点过来
[50:58] Almost there. The whole world is watching us. 快结束了 全世界都在关注我们
[51:02] Look at that! Do you see it? Come on! 快看 你看见了吗 快来
[51:08] Calm down, Vedat. 冷静 韦达特
[51:11] We’re almost there. Come sit with me, my brother. 我们快到了 快坐到我身边 我的兄弟
[51:15] Come on! 快点
[51:17] Come and sit with me! 过来坐到我身边
[51:26] 2500 2,500.
[51:28] No! 不要
[51:30] I don’t want to die! 我不想死
[51:31] – Kinan, I can’t! I can’t! – Yes, you can. -基南 我做不到 -你能做到
[51:33] I know you can, now come sit with me. 我知道你可以 快坐到我身边
[51:37] I can’t! I can’t! I don’t want to die! I don’t want to die! 我做不到 我不想死
[51:41] – Pray with me. – I don’t want to die. -和我一起祷告 -我不想死
[51:44] I don’t want to die! Kinan! 我不想死 基南
[51:47] No! 不要
[51:50] Yalla, come on! 快点 过来
[51:51] – I can’t! I can’t! – Sit down. -我做不到 -坐下
[51:54] – I can’t! – Come to me. -我做不到 -过来
[51:56] You don’t need to be afraid anymore. 你不必再害怕了
[51:57] No! I don’t want to die, Kinan! 不 我不想死 基南
[52:01] We’re almost there. 我们快到了
[52:05] – We’re almost there! – Kinan, I don’t want to die. -我们快到了 -基南 我不想死
[52:09] No! 不
[52:12] Welcome death, welcome it. We’re almost there. 迎接死亡 欢迎它 我们快到了
[52:19] Terrain ahead. 地障接近
[52:23] Terrain ahead. 地障接近
[52:27] Too low. Terrain. 地障过近
[52:32] – What are you doing? – Don’t touch me! -你干什么 -别碰我
[52:34] Don’t touch me! 别碰我
[52:36] Don’t touch me! 别碰我
[52:39] Too low. Terrain. 地障过近
[52:44] – Kinan. – Too low. Terrain. -基南 -地障过近
[52:53] Untie me! Untie me! 给我解开 给我解开
[52:57] – 1,000. – Come on, hurry. -1000 -快点 快
[52:59] – Hurry, come on. – Too low. Terrain. -快啊 -地障过近
[53:02] – Pull up. – Get up. -拉高 -起来
[53:03] – Pull up. – Please do something. -拉高 -做点什么
[53:05] Pull up. Pull up. 拉高 拉高
[53:10] Pull up. 拉高
[53:12] Too low. Terrain. 地障过近
[53:38] European 162, are you receiving me? 欧航162 能听到吗
[53:51] European 162, are you receiving me? 欧航162 能听到吗
[54:00] European 162, can you hear me? 欧航162 能听到吗
[54:05] Are you receiving me? Is anybody there? 能听到吗 有人在吗
[54:12] Is there anyone in the cockpit who understands me? 驾驶舱里有人能听懂吗
[54:16] This is Tobias Ellis. 我是拜厄斯·埃利斯
[54:18] First officer of the airplane. 本机的副驾
[54:21] I have regained control. 我已重新取得控制权
[54:23] One of the hijackers has been overpowered. 劫机者之一已经被制服
[54:25] The other one… 另一个
[54:29] is here with me. 在我旁边
[54:32] It’s so good to hear you. 真高兴听到你的回复
[54:34] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[54:37] I’m hurt, but, uh… I’m gonna make it. 我受伤了 但我能撑住
[54:40] Um, are we still good for a emergency landing in Hannover? 我们还能在汉诺威紧急迫降吗
[54:44] Yes, of course. 当然可以
[54:46] – Uh, Hannover is still prepared. – No. -汉诺威已经做好准备了 -不行
[54:47] – Weather is the same. – We can’t land. -天气照旧 -我们不能降落
[54:48] Heavy rain, uh, wind’s 225. 大雨 风速225
[54:51] – Copy that. – We can’t land! -收到 -我们不能降落
[54:53] You have to fly me somewhere else. 你得把我送到别的地方去
[54:56] – Do you understand me? – Yes. -你听懂了吗 -懂
[54:59] So fly me somewhere else. 那就把我送到别的地方去
[55:01] You’re in control. 你说了算
[55:02] But we need fuel. 但我们需要燃料
[55:04] Okay, I told you this before. 我之前就跟你说过了
[55:07] We’re gonna land 我们得降落
[55:09] and then we put more fuel in the plane. 然后给这架飞机加油
[55:11] And then you’ll fly somewhere else. 然后你再飞去别的地方
[55:17] You lied to me. 你骗了我
[55:18] No, I didn’t. 我没有
[55:19] – You lied to me. – No, that’s what I said. -你骗了我 -不 我当时就是这么说的
[55:28] European 162, Hannover is prepared for your emergency landing. 欧航162 汉诺威已为你的紧急迫降做好准备
[55:32] – Uh, please confirm ILS 2-7 right. – It’s gonna be okay. -请确认盲降27右 -会没事的
[55:34] And, uh, just so you know, 说明一下
[55:35] the jets will stay with you until you’re on the ground. 战机会一直护送你 直到你着陆
[55:37] Copy that. 2-7 right. 收到 27右
[56:01] European 162, turn left heading 0-7-0. 欧航162 左转航向70
[56:05] Left heading 0-7-0. 左转航向70
[56:09] You should sit down, put on your seat belt. 你应该坐下来 系好安全带
[56:12] It’s gonna be a rough landing. 着陆会很颠簸
[56:46] I should do a passenger announcement. 我应该通告乘客
[56:50] Is that okay with you? 你同意吗
[56:59] You hand me the phone? 把话筒递给我好吗
[57:16] Ladies and gentlemen, this is your pilot speaking. 女士们先生们 我是你们的飞行员
[57:20] The hijackers have control of the airplane, 劫机者控制了飞机
[57:23] but they’ve agreed to an emergency landing in Hannover. 但他们同意在汉诺威紧急迫降
[57:28] Sorry, the landing is not going to be a smooth one, 抱歉 本次降落不会很平稳
[57:30] so please fasten your seat belts and assume safety positions. 请系好安全带并坐好
[57:33] – What is that? – Thank you. -那是什么 -谢谢
[57:36] – It’s standard procedure. – European 162… -那是标准程序 -欧航162
[57:38] – What do they want? – They stay with us until we land. -他们想干什么 -他们要护送我们降落
[57:41] ILS 2-7 right. 盲降右27
[57:43] Sorry, say again. 不好意思 请重复
[57:45] Cleared ILS 2-7 right, reduce 1-70, left heading 2-9-0. 允许盲降右27 减速170 左航向290
[57:53] Left heading 2-9-0. Cleared ILS 2-7 right. 左航向290 允许盲降右27
[57:56] Reducing 1-70. 减速170
[58:14] Okay, this weather is stronger. 气候条件太差
[58:22] It’s too strong for the autopilot. 这种情况无法自动驾驶
[58:25] So I’ll have to fly it. 必须我亲自驾驶
[58:30] But I don’t have my left arm, so you have to help. 但是我的左臂动不了 所以你必须帮我
[58:33] Okay? 好吗
[58:35] Say “okay.” 说”好”
[58:41] Okay. 好
[58:42] See this? This is the thrust lever. 看到这个了吗 这是推力杆
[58:44] There in the middle, the big one. 中间这个大的
[58:45] See this number? Move it forward and back, 看见这个数字了吗 前后推拉
[58:48] it changes that percentage there, okay? 百分比就会变 明白吗
[58:50] So move it backwards now until that says 54. 现在向后拉 直到百分比达到54
[58:53] Slowly. 慢点
[58:55] Slow, slow, slow. 慢点 慢点
[58:57] Slow, slow, slow. 慢点 慢点
[58:59] 54 Fifty-four.
[59:00] Okay, good. 很好
[59:03] Now I’m just gonna put the gear down. 现在我要把起落架放下
[59:06] These are the landing lights and the windshield wipers. 这些控制降落灯和挡风玻璃雨刷
[59:09] Now I’m gonna turn the autopilot off. 现在我要关闭自动驾驶
[59:11] And you have to listen to me, okay? 你要听我的指示 明白吗
[59:13] ‘Cause my hand’s on the stick. 因为我手里握着控制杆
[59:15] – You understand? – Yes. -明白吗 -明白
[59:18] Okay, I’m turning it off. 好 我要关了
[59:21] Autopilot off. 自动驾驶关闭
[59:36] – 2,500. – Okay, you have to move the flaps. -2500 -你得调整襟翼
[59:38] See that lever right there? It says “Flaps”? 看到那个控制杆了吗 上面写着”襟翼”
[59:40] Move it to three. 换到三挡
[59:42] Flaps, yeah, that, to three. 襟翼 对 就是那个 换到三挡
[59:43] Now, now, now, now, now. 快 快 快
[59:45] Pull it up and then move it to three. 拉起来 然后放到三挡
[59:48] – How? – Three. Pull it up and move it to three. -怎么弄 -三挡 拉起来 然后放到三挡
[59:52] Up! Up! 拉起来 拉
[59:54] That’s forward, that’s one. 你调成向前了 那是一挡
[59:55] – You see three? – You have to tell me better! -看到三了吗 -你得解释得清楚点
[59:56] Three! The number three! 三 数字三
[59:58] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[1:00:00] Okay, good. 很好
[1:00:04] Okay, now move it to four. One more back. 好 现在调到四 后一个
[1:00:07] Pull it up and move it one more back. 拉起来 然后放到后一挡
[1:00:09] Okay, now move the thrust to 45%. 好 现在把推力拉到45%
[1:00:14] Good. 很好
[1:00:29] Good. 很好
[1:00:31] Final altitude. Checked. 最终高度确认
[1:00:34] Final checklist. 最终检查清单
[1:00:36] Final. Landing. No blue. 确定 降落 没有接通
[1:00:40] European 162, contact tower on 124,5. 欧航162 用124,5频率联络塔台
[1:00:43] Negative. Unable. 不行 做不到
[1:00:45] Okay, uh, no problem, um, then stay on this channel. 好 没关系 那就继续用这个频率
[1:00:47] Shit, 70. 70%. Thrust 70%. 该死 70 推力70%
[1:00:50] Now, now, now, now, now. 70, 70. 快 快 快 70 70
[1:00:52] Easy, easy. 慢点 慢点
[1:00:55] – Okay, back to 58. – European 162, wind 210/23, gusts 31. -好 减到58 -欧航162 风速210/23 阵风31
[1:00:59] Tower clears you to land runway 2-7 right. 塔台允许你在27右跑道降落
[1:01:01] – Uh, runway is wet… – Fifty-eight. -跑道湿滑 -58
[1:01:04] – 1,000. – Say again, say again slowly, please. -1000 -请重复 慢慢地重复
[1:01:06] Tower clears you to land. Runway 2-7 right. Runway is wet. 塔台允许你在27右跑道降落 跑道湿滑
[1:01:09] Crash crew on-site, second half of the runway. 紧急抢救队到达现场 在跑到后半部分
[1:01:11] Copy that. 收到
[1:01:16] Okay, so go around straight ahead 3,000. 好 那向前直飞3000
[1:01:18] – That’s approved. Good luck. – Forty, forty. Go, go, go, go. -批准了 祝你好运 -40 40 快 快 快
[1:01:20] Right now, 40. 立刻拉到40
[1:01:27] Good. Good. 很好 很好
[1:01:29] That’s good. 非常好
[1:01:32] Okay, now, when I tell you to, 好了 等我给你指示
[1:01:34] not yet, but when I say “now,” 先别急 等我说”拉”的时候
[1:01:36] you pull it all the way back, okay? 你就把它拉到底 明白吗
[1:01:38] Not yet. When I say. 先别急 等我指示
[1:01:41] 300 Three hundred.
[1:01:43] Wait. 等等
[1:01:49] 200 Two hundred.
[1:01:50] Continue. Get ready. 继续 准备好
[1:01:54] 100 One hundred.
[1:01:59] 40 30 20 Forty, thirty, twenty.
[1:02:01] – Almost. – Ten. Retard. -快了 -10 收油门
[1:02:03] Now, now, now, now. All the way back. 快 快 快 拉到底
[1:02:38] European 162, great job. 欧航162 干得好
[1:02:59] European 162, 欧航162
[1:03:00] I just heard the police will contact you on this frequency. 我刚得知警方会用这个频率联系你
[1:03:05] I wish you all the best. 祝你一切顺利
[1:03:34] What is that? 什么动静
[1:03:37] What is that? 什么动静
[1:03:39] It’s the emergency exit. 是紧急出口
[1:03:45] They’re leaving. 他们下飞机了
[1:04:09] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[1:04:11] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[1:04:13] I just took off my seat belt, that’s all. 只是解开了我的安全带
[1:04:14] I just took off my seat belt. 只是解开了我的安全带
[1:04:17] Come here! 过来
[1:04:19] Now! 快点
[1:04:25] You want me to sit on him? 你要我坐在他身上吗
[1:04:39] Okay. 好吧
[1:04:52] Sit down! 坐下来
[1:05:07] I’m dizzy. 我头晕
[1:05:27] Hello? Can you hear me? 你好 能听到吗
[1:05:31] My name is Alexander Franz. 我叫亚历山大·弗朗茨
[1:05:33] I’m from the police. 我是警察
[1:05:34] – How can I talk to him? – I’d like to talk to you. -我怎么跟他说话 -我想和你谈谈
[1:05:38] I’d like to help you to get out of this situation. 我想帮助你摆脱目前的困境
[1:05:40] – Microphone. – Where? -话筒 -在哪
[1:05:43] On the left side of the seat. 在座位左边
[1:05:46] Please answer me. 请回答我
[1:05:52] If you answer me, I can help you. 如果你回答我 我就可以帮助你
[1:05:54] Please go to the radio and answer me. 请到无线电旁边 用它回答我
[1:05:58] You have to push that button. 你得按那个按钮
[1:06:01] The switch that says… 按钮上面写着
[1:06:04] – “radio.” – At least give me a sign that you can hear me. -“无线电” -至少让我知道你能听到
[1:06:05] “R-A-D.” “无线”
[1:06:08] Hello? 你好
[1:06:10] Hello, thank you for answering me. 你好 谢谢你回答我
[1:06:13] I’m Alexander Franz. I’m from the police. 我叫亚历山大·弗朗茨 我是警察
[1:06:16] I’d like to help you. 我想帮助你
[1:06:17] Tell me what I can do for you. 告诉我你有什么要求
[1:06:20] I don’t want anyone to come in here. 我不想要任何人进来
[1:06:23] I assure you, no one will try to get in. 我向你保证 不会有人尝试进入
[1:06:28] I have a hostage. 我手上有一个人质
[1:06:31] So do what I say. 所以照我说的做
[1:06:33] I want you to refuel this plane. Now! 我要你马上给这架飞机加油
[1:06:37] I’d like to do that, but I need time. 我很想照做 但这需要时间
[1:06:40] I want to leave in 20 minutes. 我要在二十分钟内离开
[1:06:42] I’m giving you 20 minutes! 我给你二十分钟
[1:06:45] I’ll do everything I can, 我会尽我所能
[1:06:47] but I’m going to be honest: 20 minutes isn’t enough time… 但是实话告诉你 二十分钟不够
[1:06:52] No, 20 minutes! Where’s the problem? 不行 二十分钟 有什么问题吗
[1:06:56] It takes time. 这需要时间
[1:06:59] We have to order the tanker and fill it up. 我们必须把加油车开去加油
[1:07:02] Then we have to drive it out to you. 然后把加油车开到飞机旁
[1:07:03] That takes time. 这需要时间
[1:07:06] Please believe me. 请相信我
[1:07:13] Look at me. 看着我
[1:07:14] How long you need to refuel? 加油需要多长时间
[1:07:18] 45 minutes, an hour, 四十五分钟 一小时
[1:07:20] – it depends where we are in the airport. – Hello? -这取决于我们在机场的位置 -喂
[1:07:21] Did you hear what I said? 你听到我说的了吗
[1:07:23] – Don’t lie to me. – I’m not lying. -别骗我 -我没骗你
[1:07:25] That’s how long it takes. 确实要花这么长时间
[1:07:27] You have to tell me what happens next. 你得告诉我接下来要怎么办
[1:07:38] You’ve got half an hour. 给你半小时
[1:07:40] We need more time… 我们需要更多时间
[1:07:42] No, I won’t give you more time! 不行 我不会给你更多时间
[1:07:45] I’ll try, 我尽量
[1:07:46] but I don’t know how we’ll manage all that in 30 minutes. 但我不知道三十分钟内要如何做到
[1:07:50] – Hurry up! – Talk to me about… -快点 -跟我说说
[1:07:51] I don’t want to talk! I don’t want to talk! 我不想说话 我不想说话
[1:07:55] – I understand… – I want you to refuel this plane! -我明白 -我要你给这架飞机加油
[1:08:00] That’s happening while we’re talking. 我们说话的同时就在处理
[1:08:02] Then hurry up! Hurry up! 那就快点 快点
[1:08:05] Or I swear I’ll kill him! 否则我发誓我会杀了他
[1:08:08] – 30 minutes! – Calm down. -三十分钟 -冷静
[1:08:10] I can only meet your demands if the pilot remains unharmed. 只有飞行员安然无恙 我才能满足你的要求
[1:08:16] I really want to get you out of this situation. 我真的很想帮你摆脱目前的困境
[1:08:19] But that will only happen if you don’t harm the pilot. Okay? 但只有你不伤害飞行员我才能帮你 明白吗
[1:08:24] How can I stop it? 我怎么把它关掉
[1:08:26] Did you hear what I said? 你听到我说的了吗
[1:08:28] It’s vital that we continue talking to each other. 我们必须继续对话 这至关重要
[1:08:33] The left of the seat. 座位左边
[1:08:33] I’d like to understand what brought you here. 我想理解你是怎么陷入目前的困境的
[1:08:37] – It wasn’t your fault, was it? – It’s a knob. -这不是你的错 对吧 -有个旋钮
[1:08:40] – I don’t think you wanted this to happen. – Four knobs. -我觉得你也不想出这种事 -四个旋钮
[1:08:42] One of them says “volume.” 其中一个写着”音量”
[1:08:45] I can help you. Maybe… 我可以帮助你 也许…
[1:08:58] Close your eyes. 把眼睛闭上
[1:09:05] Close your eyes. 把眼睛闭上
[1:09:06] Why? 为什么
[1:09:14] Close your eyes. 把眼睛闭上
[1:09:22] Okay. 好吧
[1:11:35] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[1:11:44] Tobias. 托拜厄斯
[1:11:47] What’s yours? 你叫什么
[1:11:49] My name is Vedat. 我叫韦达特
[1:11:57] Where are you from? 你来自哪里
[1:12:01] I’m from the States. 我来自美国
[1:12:03] Where are you from? 你来自哪里
[1:12:07] I’m from Berlin. 我来自柏林
[1:12:10] Where do you live? 你住在哪里
[1:12:17] I live in Kreuzberg. 我住在克罗伊茨贝格
[1:12:21] Where there? 具体呢
[1:12:24] Wilhelmstrasse. 威廉大街
[1:12:29] Where the playground is? 在游乐场附近
[1:12:36] I go there a lot with… 我经常去那里
[1:12:39] my son. 和我儿子一起
[1:12:47] Deniz is my boy’s name. 我儿子叫德尼兹
[1:12:53] With a “z.” It’s a Turkish name. 德尼”兹” 是个土耳其名字
[1:12:56] Like yours, right? 你的名字也是 对吧
[1:12:58] Yeah. 对
[1:13:00] His mother was half Turkish. 他母亲有一半土耳其血统
[1:13:08] What happened? 发生了什么
[1:13:36] You should stop this. 你应该停手
[1:13:38] It’d be better for you if you stopped now. 现在停手对你更有好处
[1:13:44] I can’t. 我做不到
[1:13:46] You can. 你能做到
[1:13:47] I can’t. 我做不到
[1:13:49] There’s nowhere I can go. 我无处可去
[1:13:52] Not after this. 我犯大事了
[1:14:01] Not after this. 我犯大事了
[1:14:15] How old are you? 你多大了
[1:14:18] Eighteen. 十八
[1:15:17] A passenger plane on its way from Berlin to Paris 据报道 一架从柏林飞往巴黎的客机
[1:15:20] is reported to have been hijacked by Islamist terrorists. 被伊斯兰教恐怖分子劫持
[1:15:24] After courageous passengers overpowered some of the hijackers, 在勇敢的乘客制服了部分劫机者之后
[1:15:28] the plane made an emergency landing in Hannover. 飞机在汉诺威紧急迫降
[1:15:31] A police spokesman has confirmed 一名警方发言人证实
[1:15:33] that one hijacker is still onboard the plane, 一名劫机者仍在飞机上
[1:15:35] which is why there is a wide cordon around the airport. 这就是机场附近大范围警戒的原因
[1:15:38] Heavily armed special police units are taking up position. 全副武装的特种警察部队已经就位
[1:15:41] The first curious onlookers have… 第一批好奇的旁观者已经…
[1:16:01] What do you doing? 你在干什么
[1:16:03] – What are you doing? – I didn’t do anything. -你在干什么 -我什么都没做
[1:16:04] – What are you doing? – I didn’t do anything. -你在干什么 -我什么都没做
[1:16:07] What is that? 这是什么
[1:16:09] – What is that? – I don’t know, I don’t know. -这是什么 -我不知道 我不知道
[1:16:11] It wasn’t there before. 之前不在这里
[1:16:12] How do you know it wasn’t there before? 你怎么知道之前不在
[1:16:13] – It wasn’t there before! – There’s a lot of things on the floor! -之前不在 -地板上有很多东西
[1:16:15] – Why you do this to me? – I didn’t do anything! -你为什么要这样对我 -我什么都没做
[1:16:17] – Why! – I didn’t do anything! -为什么 -我什么都没做
[1:16:32] Hello, can you hear me? 你好 能听到吗
[1:16:36] This is Alexander Franz again. 还是我 亚历山大·弗朗茨
[1:16:39] I’m in the car that’s now approaching the plane. 我正乘车向飞机靠近
[1:16:43] I couldn’t reach you by radio and I want to carry on… 我用无线电联系不到你 但我想继续
[1:16:45] – Don’t move. – talking to you. -别动 -与你对话
[1:16:47] I want to find a way for you and Tobias 我希望你和托拜厄斯
[1:16:50] to come out of this unharmed. 能毫发无伤的脱困
[1:16:57] I’m getting out of the car 我要下车了
[1:16:58] and I’m going to stand below the plane. 我会站在飞机下面
[1:17:01] Could you maybe open the window? 你可以把窗户打开吗
[1:17:06] How can I open the window? 我怎么开窗户
[1:17:12] You have to push the button 你得按那个按钮
[1:17:13] and pull on the handle. 然后拉把手
[1:17:16] I’m standing below the plane. 我现在站在飞机下面
[1:17:18] Could you open the window? 你可以把窗户打开吗
[1:17:23] Don’t move or I’ll kill you. 别动 否则我杀了你
[1:17:31] Thank you for opening the window. 谢谢你打开窗户
[1:17:34] How are you now? 你现在怎么样
[1:17:37] – Please come to the window. – Have you refueled the plane? -请到窗前来 -你给飞机加油了吗
[1:17:41] Could you speak a little louder…? 你能大声点吗
[1:17:44] Have you refueled the plane? 你给飞机加油了吗
[1:17:46] The tanker is full and ready to go. 加油车已加满 可以出发了
[1:17:49] But now you’ve got to do something for me. 但现在你得为我做一件事
[1:17:52] Let me have a quick word with the pilot. 让我和飞行员说几句话
[1:17:54] I want to see that he’s okay. 我想确认他的安危
[1:17:57] Please bring Tobias to the window. 请带托拜厄斯到窗前来
[1:18:01] Where’s my tanker? 我的加油车呢
[1:18:04] Bring Tobias to the window first. Please. 请把托拜厄斯带到窗前来
[1:18:07] Refuel the plane first! 先给飞机加油
[1:18:09] But you have to make a tiny concession to me. 但你必须对我做出一点点让步
[1:18:12] Don’t shit me! 别耍我
[1:18:14] I’m really not shitting you! 我真的不是在耍你
[1:18:16] Trust me. I really want to help you. 相信我 我真的很想帮你
[1:18:19] You should calm down. 你应该冷静下来
[1:18:20] I want you and Tobias to come out of this unharmed. 我希望你和托拜厄斯能毫发无伤的脱困
[1:18:21] – If you’re not calm… – Shut up! -如果你不冷静… -闭嘴
[1:18:24] – Shut up! – But you have to give me something. -闭嘴 -但你总得做出一些让步
[1:18:26] Please. 拜托了
[1:18:29] Bring Tobias to the window. 带托拜厄斯到窗前来
[1:18:32] I need to see that he’s okay, 我得确认他的安危
[1:18:34] that he doesn’t need medical assistance. 确认他不需要医疗救助
[1:18:36] Please! Then I’ll send you the tanker right away. 拜托了 确认之后我马上就让加油车过来
[1:18:43] Stand up. 站起来
[1:18:47] Stand up! 站起来
[1:19:02] Thank you for doing that. That’s good. 谢谢你这么做 很好
[1:19:07] Here he is! 他来了
[1:19:13] Mr. Ellis, how are you? 埃利斯先生 你还好吗
[1:19:14] Where’s my tanker? 我的加油车呢
[1:19:17] I’m now going to give the sign 我现在要示意
[1:19:18] for the tanker to approach the plane. 加油车向飞机靠近
[1:19:24] Don’t move. 别动
[1:19:29] Did you hear that? 你听到了吗
[1:19:31] The tanker is full and good to go. 加油车已加满 可以出发了
[1:19:39] Did you hear that? 你听到了吗
[1:19:49] Could you answer, please? 你能回答一下吗
[1:20:00] Please come back to the window and talk to me. 请回到窗前和我说话
[1:20:04] Otherwise I’ll have to stop the tanker. 否则我只好让加油车停下
[1:20:19] Don’t do anything stupid now! 别做傻事
[1:20:22] You’re worrying me. 你让我很担心
[1:20:24] Come back to the window. 回到窗前来
[1:20:33] Mom… 妈
[1:20:43] I trusted them. 我相信了他们
[1:20:49] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[1:20:51] Why aren’t you answering me? 你为什么不回答我
[1:20:57] I want to go home, Mom. 我想回家 妈
[1:20:59] I want to go home. 我想回家
[1:21:05] I want to get out of here. 我想离开这里
[1:21:12] Please stop this! 请你停手
[1:21:14] Put the knife down, 把刀放下
[1:21:16] open the door and come out. Please. 开门出来 拜托了
[1:21:22] I know you didn’t want any of this. 我知道你根本不想这样的
[1:21:24] But you can make it stop now. Be reasonable. 但你现在可以结束这一切 理智一点
[1:21:29] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:21:39] Just stop it and come out. 停手吧 出来吧
[1:21:41] Put down the knife and come out. 把刀放下 出来吧
[1:21:43] Then it will be all over. 然后一切就结束了
[1:22:01] Don’t look at me! 别看我
[1:22:05] What are you doing? 你干什么
[1:22:07] – Lower the knife immediately! – Don’t, don’t, don’t. -立刻把刀放下 -别 别 别
[1:22:08] Don’t do that, don’t do that. 别这么做 别这么做
[1:22:10] Don’t do that. 别这么做
[1:22:12] Put this down. 把刀放下
[1:22:13] – Lower the knife immediately. – Put it down, please. -立刻把刀放下 -请把刀放下
[1:22:16] Put it down. 把刀放下
[1:22:18] Listen to me, listen. Listen. 听我说 听着
[1:22:20] Lower the knife! 把刀放下
[1:22:21] Put the knife down. Put the knife down. 把刀放下 把刀放下
[1:22:25] Put it down. 放下
[1:22:26] – Put it down. Okay? – Lower the knife immediately! -放下 好吗 -立刻把刀放下
[1:22:29] Okay? 好吗
[1:22:33] Well done! Well done! 很好 很好
[1:22:35] It’s really good that you’re lowering the knife. 你把刀放下来真是太好了
[1:22:36] Okay, good. Now drop it. 很好 现在把刀扔下
[1:22:38] – Hold up your hands and show them. – No. -举起双手给他们看 -不
[1:22:40] – Show them. Show them. – No! No! No! -给他们看 给他们看 -不 不 不
[1:22:43] – No! – Show thome. Don’t do that, don’t do that, don’t… -不 -给他们看 别这么做 别这么做
[1:22:45] – Where’s my tanker? – I’m telling you… -我的加油车呢 -我告诉你
[1:22:48] – Don’t shit me! Don’t shit me! – Listen. Listen, listen. -别耍我 别耍我 -听着 听着
[1:22:50] – Vedat, Vedat… – Shut up! Shut up! -韦达特 韦达特 -闭嘴 闭嘴
[1:22:52] Lower the knife! Don’t hold it to his throat. 把刀放下 不要用刀抵着他的喉咙
[1:22:55] – Listen to me! – Okay, okay. -听好了 -好 好
[1:22:56] Shut up! 闭嘴
[1:22:57] If I don’t fly out of here in two minutes, I’ll kill him! 如果两分钟内我不能起飞 我就杀了他
[1:23:00] If you threaten him… 如果你威胁他
[1:23:02] Don’t do that. You don’t have to… 别这么做 你不必…
[1:23:03] – Don’t move your arm! – Okay, okay. -胳膊别动 -好 好
[1:23:06] You’re all shitting me! You’re all shitting me! 你们都在耍我 你们都在耍我
[1:23:08] – Really I’m not. You must believe me. – Don’t move. -真的没有 你一定要相信我 -别动
[1:23:11] I’m not moving. I’m not moving. 我没动 我没动
[1:23:13] I want to help you, but please lower the knife. 我想帮你 但请把刀放下
[1:23:15] Listen to me. You know me. 听我说 你了解我
[1:23:17] Boy, I’m sure you don’t want anything 孩子 你一定不希望
[1:23:18] – to happen to the pilot. – You know me. -飞行员出什么事 -你了解我
[1:23:20] – Lower the knife. – Okay? -把刀放下 -好吗
[1:23:22] – I don’t know you. – Yes, yes… -我不了解你 -你了解
[1:23:24] – I don’t know you! – My name is Tobias. -我不了解你 -我叫托拜厄斯
[1:23:26] – Listen to me! Lower the knife! – You’re Vedat. -听我说 把刀放下 -你叫韦达特
[1:23:29] – Or I can’t guarantee your safety! – We live in Kreuzberg. -否则我不能保证你的安全 -我们住在克罗伊茨贝格
[1:23:32] – Put the knife down immediately. – I go there with my son. -立刻把刀放下 -我经常和儿子一起去
[1:23:35] – Come on, put the knife down, please. – His name is… -拜托 请把刀放下 -他叫…
[1:23:45] Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go! 上 上 上
[1:23:50] Mr. Ellis, are you okay? 埃利斯先生 你没事吧
[1:23:55] Mr. Ellis, please let me know that you’re fine! 埃利斯先生 请告诉我你没事
[1:23:58] Okay, okay. 好了 好了
[1:24:00] Breathe, breathe, breathe. Breathe. 呼吸 呼吸 呼吸 呼吸
[1:24:05] Doctor! 医生
[1:24:07] Send a doctor! 派医生来
[1:24:09] – Okay. Okay. – Police, open the door! -好了 好了 -警察 开门
[1:24:17] Open the cockpit door! 打开驾驶舱门
[1:24:20] You’ll be okay. 你会没事的
[1:24:22] Open the door! 开门
[1:24:26] Open the door! 开门
[1:24:27] It’s unlocked! 门没锁
[1:24:29] We’re going in! Police! Police! 我们要进去了 警察 警察
[1:24:32] Four persons, the pilot is still alive. 四个人 飞行员还活着
[1:24:35] Need a doctor! Doctor! 需要医生 医生
[1:24:37] Go! Go! 快走 快走
[1:24:40] The pilot’s coming out! 飞行员要出来了
[1:24:44] Come on, get out. 快出去
[1:24:46] Come on, move. 快走
[1:24:48] – Hijacker unconscious, bleeding heavily. – Come on. Move. -劫机者不省人事 出血严重 -快走
[1:24:50] Move! 快走
[1:24:53] I’ll bring him out. 我带他出来
[1:24:56] Hijacker is coming out! 劫机者要出来了
[1:24:59] You got him? 你来抬他
[1:25:04] I’m going back in. 我还要进去
[1:25:07] I repeat: I’m going back into the cockpit. 重复一遍 我要再次进入驾驶舱了
[1:25:11] Two further persons in the cockpit. 驾驶舱里还有两个人
[1:25:13] Presumably the captain. 大概是机长
[1:25:16] He’s lifeless. 他死了
[1:25:18] One further male. 还有一名男性
[1:25:20] Also lifeless. 也死了
[1:25:22] We’re coming out now. 我们要出去了
2019年

Post navigation

Previous Post: High-Rise(高楼大厦)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Lights Out(鬼关灯)[2016]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme