时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Logan. | 洛根 |
[00:25] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[00:27] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[00:30] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[00:33] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[00:36] | Kyle, stop fucking around. | 凯尔 别闹了 |
[00:38] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[00:41] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[00:45] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[00:55] | You know, you left the door open, Logan? | 你没关门 洛根 |
[01:15] | You left the door open, dude. | 你没关门啊 |
[01:20] | Logan? | 洛根 |
[01:25] | You left the door open. | 你没关门 |
[01:29] | What the hell. | 怎么回事 |
[01:38] | Holy shit! Shit! Shit! | 我操 我操 |
[01:41] | Logan? | 洛根 |
[01:46] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[01:47] | Kyle, where the fuck have you been? | 凯尔 你去哪了 |
[01:50] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:54] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[01:56] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[02:09] | OK. If you’re trying to be creepy, it’s not working. | 好了 如果你想吓人 并没有成功 |
[02:12] | You’re actually being super dumb. | 你就像个傻子 |
[02:16] | Come here, Simon. | 过来 西蒙 |
[02:21] | Down here, Simon. | 下来 西蒙 |
[02:26] | Here, Simon. | 这里 西蒙 |
[02:31] | Come down, Simon. | 下来 西蒙 |
[02:33] | There’s no way… | 不可能 |
[02:36] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[02:39] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[02:42] | What the fuck! | 什么鬼 |
[02:56] | Look what we did here, Simon. | 看看我们做了什么 西蒙 |
[03:06] | Simon! | 西蒙 |
[03:10] | Scared yet, Simon? | 怕了吗 西蒙 |
[03:13] | Are you? | 你怕了吗 |
[03:15] | – I’m sorry. I– I didn’t mean it. – It’s ok. | -抱歉 我不是有意的 -没事 |
[03:18] | I swear it. I didn’t want to hurt you or anything. | 我发誓 我并不想伤害你们 |
[03:21] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[03:23] | I don’t wanna hurt you either. | 我也不想伤害你 |
[03:29] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[03:31] | No! | 不 |
[03:57] | Please… | 拜托 |
[03:59] | All I can say is I’m sorry, and please send help. | 我只能说我很抱歉 请派救援过来 |
[04:06] | Please. Please. I’m sorry. Send help. | 拜托 拜托了 对不起 派救援过来 |
[04:10] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[04:12] | I love my fans. | 我爱我的粉丝 |
[04:14] | You guys are my best friends. | 你们是我最好的朋友 |
[04:15] | You helped me find what I love the most and… | 你们帮我找到了我最爱的东西 |
[04:31] | I just wanna leave. | 我只想离开 |
[04:32] | I just wanna leave. | 我只想离开 |
[04:44] | Oh, my God! Help! Help! | 我的天 救命 救命 |
[04:47] | Help. Help. Help. | 救命 救命 救命 |
[04:52] | Please. | 拜托 |
[04:53] | Ding, ding, ding, ding. | 叮叮叮 |
[05:00] | Hurry up. | 快接 |
[05:24] | Yeah! | 好棒 |
[05:39] | You know, I grew up in Boulder. Never actually been here. | 我在博尔德长大 从没来过这儿 |
[05:42] | Do you think those kids are dead? Somebody find them? | 你觉得那些孩子死了吗 有人找到了他们吗 |
[05:46] | They say some messed up things about this place. | 这地方有一些很可怕的传闻 |
[05:48] | – I think it’s all bullshit. – Yeah, that’s good. | -我觉得都是扯淡 -好了 |
[05:50] | – You think everything’s bullshit? – Everything is bullshit. | -你觉得都是扯淡吗 -一切都是扯淡 |
[05:56] | So, this is the most haunted room? | 所以这就是闹鬼最多的房间吗 |
[06:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:01] | But if strange or spooky happenings occur, don’t be nervous. | 但如果发生奇怪或吓人的事 别紧张 |
[06:05] | All of our ghosts are extremely friendly. | 我们的鬼魂都非常友好 |
[06:08] | Sure. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[06:11] | I know you have to film, to cover the vanishings, | 我知道你们必须拍摄 报道消失事件 |
[06:15] | but it’s important that you don’t pry too much. | 但是务必不要窥探太多 |
[06:18] | Our ghosts really don’t like it | 我们的鬼魂不喜欢 |
[06:20] | when their privacy is disturbed in any way. | 他们的隐私被打扰 |
[06:21] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. We get it, we get it. | 嗯嗯 我们懂 |
[06:22] | Don’t disturb the ghosts. Blah, blah, blah. | 不要打搅鬼魂 诸如此类的 |
[06:25] | Here. | 给 |
[06:35] | Hey, hon. Can you get one of your people to move this? | 亲爱的 你能叫人把这个搬走吗 |
[06:37] | It’s making it a little tight to shoot in here. | 妨碍我们拍摄了 |
[06:40] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[07:06] | I told you… | 我说了… |
[07:22] | Just stop. Just stop. Let me take care of it. | 住手 住手 让我来处理 |
[07:24] | I will… I will take care of it. | 我会 我会处理的 |
[07:28] | I told you I will take care of it. | 我说了我会处理的 |
[07:30] | No filming please! | 请不要拍摄 |