时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Every state has its folklore, tall tales and legends. | 每个州都有自己的民间传说 怪谈和神话 |
[00:05] | But sometimes, there is a darker story. | 但有时有更阴暗的故事 |
[00:08] | A tale not so much told as whispered. | 不能明说 只能耳语 |
[00:16] | Welcome to Estes Park, Colorado | 欢迎来到科罗拉多州埃斯蒂斯公园 |
[00:18] | and the historic Stanley Hotel. | 以及具有历史意义的斯坦利酒店 |
[00:21] | The legendary inspiration for Stephen King’s The Shining. | 斯蒂芬·金《闪灵》的传奇灵感来源 |
[00:24] | Nestled high in Colorado’s Rocky Mountains, | 坐落于科罗拉多落基山脉高处 |
[00:27] | we are a refuge of peaks, clean air and tranquility. | 我们是山峰 清新空气和宁静的避难所 |
[00:31] | So enjoy a guided tour… | 享受跟团游览… |
[00:34] | …listen to some music, | 听听音乐 |
[00:35] | or pass an afternoon taking in the views. | 或者在下午欣赏美景 |
[00:39] | Indeed, those who have visited find it so blissful, | 没错 那些到访过的人觉得这里极其幸福 |
[00:43] | some have even stayed on into the afterlife. | 有的甚至死后还留下来 |
[00:46] | Most guests check out but tragedy has befallen dozens of others. | 大多数客人都会退房 但有数十人人遭遇了悲剧 |
[00:51] | The Wallenberg children poisoned | 沃伦博格家的孩子 |
[00:53] | by their nanny on a family vacation. | 在家庭旅行中被他们的保姆毒死 |
[00:55] | Acclaimed soprano Giselle Brooks found dead in her bathtub. | 深受欢迎的女高音歌手吉赛尔·布鲁克斯死在浴缸中 |
[00:59] | Or Henry Plummer, the notorious cowboy carver… | 还有亨利·普卢默 臭名昭著的牛仔雕刻师 |
[01:03] | killed by the police who pursued him into the hotel. | 被追捕他进入酒店的警察杀死 |
[01:08] | Our friendly spirits might appear at any time, | 我们友好的幽灵随时都有可能出现 |
[01:11] | but don’t be frightened, they love having guests. | 不过别害怕 他们喜欢访客 |
[01:14] | As long as you remember to treat them with respect | 只要你记得尊重他们 |
[01:17] | and follow the instructions of hotel personnel, | 听从酒店员工的指示 |
[01:20] | you won’t have any trouble during your time with us. | 你在入住期间就不会有任何问题 |
[01:23] | So enjoy your stay. We’re so happy to have you. | 祝你住宿愉快 我们非常欢迎你的到来 |
[01:32] | Dude, look. | 哥们 看啊 |
[01:34] | People are stoked we’re here. My fans love this fake ghost shit. | 我们来这人们好激动 我的粉丝喜欢假闹鬼节目 |
[01:38] | We’ll get some good stuff for sure. | 我们肯定会拍到一些好东西 |
[01:41] | – Finally! – Watch your step. | -终于到了 -小心脚下 |
[01:44] | – Coming. – This place is epic! | -来了 -这地方好赞 |
[01:47] | – Honey, you want to get the bags? – Excuse me. | -亲爱的 你要拿包吗 -借过 |
[01:49] | – Yeah, bro. – Epic! | -是啊 哥们 -绝了 |
[01:51] | – Wonderful! – Right over here. | -棒极了 -这边 |
[01:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:57] | Red rum! | 红朗姆酒[反过来是”谋杀”] |
[01:59] | All right, guess we’re going through here. | 我们从这里过去 |
[02:01] | Who makes a wine cocktail? | 谁会用红酒调鸡尾酒啊 |
[02:04] | Dude! That bus is so stuffy. | 哥们 大巴好闷 |
[02:06] | They serve pizza. | 他们有披萨 |
[02:08] | Come check this out. | 过来看看 |
[02:11] | – Dude, really? – I was drinking that! | -不是吧 -我正要喝呢 |
[02:14] | I didn’t catch it break! | 我没拍到它摔碎 |
[02:16] | Welcome. I’m Bitsy. | 欢迎 我是贝琪 |
[02:19] | I see someone had an accident. | 看来有人打坏了东西 |
[02:21] | – Simon dropped his drink. – No worries. | -西蒙的酒杯掉地上了 -没事 |
[02:24] | No– We are so very happy to have you here with us. | 不用 我们很高兴你们来入住 |
[02:29] | But I must ask you not to film or take pictures | 但我必须请你们 |
[02:32] | now that we are inside the building. | 不要在酒店内录影或拍照 |
[02:34] | Privacy is very important to us. | 我们很重视隐私 |
[02:37] | Privacy is deadly. | 隐私是致命的 |
[02:42] | That shit got all over my shirt. | 溅满了我的衣服 |
[02:43] | 斯坦利酒店 仅限已登记住客 禁止拍摄 | |
[02:51] | So, Simon, why did we pick this room? | 西蒙 我们为什么选这个房间 |
[02:56] | Well, because it’s the most haunted room on the most haunted floor. | 因为它是闹鬼最多的楼层里闹鬼最多的房间 |
[02:59] | They say they even got, like, a ghost cowboy | 他们还说这有个牛仔鬼魂 |
[03:02] | whittling little figurines of victims the ghost killed. | 雕刻被他杀死的受害者的小雕像 |
[03:05] | A “Ghost cowboy!” | “牛仔鬼魂”呢 |
[03:06] | Now, all that matters is… | 最重要的是 |
[03:08] | y’all’s most favorite crew snagged the most haunted room. | 你们最爱的团队搞到了闹鬼最多的房间 |
[03:12] | It’s not haunted, it’s confirmation bias. | 没有闹鬼 而是确认偏误 |
[03:14] | People will imagine anything that you tell them to. | 人们会想象你让他们想象的一切 |
[03:16] | Or the ghosts are real and you guys are being idiots. | 也可能真有鬼魂 是你们犯傻 |
[03:19] | – Scared already, fat boy? – I told you mot to call me that! | -已经怕了吗 胖子 -叫你别这么叫我了 |
[03:22] | OK, this is totally my room. | 这房间简直写着我的名字 |
[03:24] | – Don’t get ahead of yourself. – This is my room. | -别那么着急 -这就是我的房间 |
[03:26] | Look at all the pink. There’s pink everywhere. | 看看这些粉色 到处都是粉色 |
[03:27] | – This is a girl’s room. – No, no, no, no. I’m– | -这是女生的房间 -不不不 我… |
[03:28] | I’m rethinking masculinity here. | 我要重新考虑男子气概这件事 |
[03:35] | Melbourne, I forgot a bag. | 墨尔本 我忘拿了一个包 |
[03:42] | Come on! Ghost tour. | 快点 幽灵之旅 |
[03:45] | Hey, guys, are you serious? | 你们是认真的吗 |
[03:46] | This way, everyone. | 大家这边请 |
[03:49] | The service here sucks so bad. | 这里的信号好差 |
[03:50] | After this, say, we will go somewhere. That’s fine. | 参观完后 我们去别的地方 没事的 |
[03:53] | Now, I am the latest in a long line of caretakers | 我是这里最新的管理员 在我之前有很多前辈 |
[03:58] | who watch over the hotel and protect its sanctity | 他们照管酒店 保护其神圣性 |
[04:01] | from disruption and disrespect. | 免受破坏和不尊重 |
[04:04] | With all the recent interest, | 因为近来感兴趣的人增多 |
[04:05] | the local spirits have been growing more and more agitated so… | 酒店的鬼魂变得越来越不安 |
[04:09] | it’s a lot of work. | 所以工作很繁忙 |
[04:12] | Now, if you follow me, | 请跟我来 |
[04:13] | we’re about to get to a very important place in this hotel. | 我们即将到达这酒店里一个很重要的地方 |
[04:17] | Not just because of the entrance | 不仅是因为入口 |
[04:18] | but because it contains a special area called “the vortex.” | 而是因为它包含了一个叫做”漩涡”的特别区域 |
[04:24] | It’s an energy portal for the dead. | 这是一个死人的能量门 |
[04:26] | And is said to be the origin of | 据说是酒店里 |
[04:27] | all the paranormal activity in the hotel. | 所有超自然现象的源头 |
[04:32] | If you feel a chill… it might be a ghost passing through you. | 如果你感到一阵凉意 可能是有鬼魂从你身体穿过 |
[04:42] | Everyone, file right in. | 大家进来吧 |
[04:45] | Let’s go to the front. Sorry. Excuse me. | 我们到前面去 抱歉 借过 |
[04:48] | Now, behind this curtain | 在这幕帘后面 |
[04:51] | are the tunnels that were used | 是酒店最初修建时 |
[04:52] | in the original construction of the hotel. | 所用到的隧道 |
[04:55] | Now they are very dangerous. | 现在非常危险 |
[04:56] | So we ask that you do not go beyond the roped off section. | 所以请各位不要进入绳索后面的区域 |
[05:00] | The music room is haunted by the children | 音乐室里出没的鬼魂是 |
[05:03] | who loved our music shows. | 喜欢我们音乐节目的孩子们 |
[05:06] | And they have been known to steal treats out of visitors’ hands. | 众所周知 他们会从游客手中偷走零食 |
[05:11] | Everyone, take a sucker | 所有人 拿一根棒棒糖 |
[05:13] | and hold it low enough for a child to grab. | 保持在足够低的位置 这样小孩才能拿到 |
[05:16] | I’m good. | 我不用 |
[05:19] | You get one? Murder twins? | 你拿到了吗 杀人双胞胎 |
[05:24] | Wonderful. | 很好 |
[05:30] | – No filming! – Sorry. | -不准拍摄 -抱歉 |
[05:33] | Please tell me you saw that. | 拜托告诉我你有看到 |
[05:34] | – It’s probably just a string. – No! | -可能就是条线拉的 -不是的 |
[05:37] | Well, the rest of you can attempt to hold on to your sucker | 其余的人可以试着握紧你们的棒棒糖 |
[05:40] | as we move on to our favorite spot. | 接下来我们要去往我们最爱的地点 |
[05:42] | – How can you not believe me? – Guys, guys, guys, over here! | -你怎么能不信我 -你们过来 |
[05:46] | – I’m gonna shoot in the tunnels. – No. No, no, no! | -我要进隧道里拍摄 -不 不 不 |
[05:47] | Hey, give me your phone. I– I need the light. | 手机给我 我需要打光 |
[05:49] | Can you… Can you not? | 你能不给他吗 |
[05:50] | – I’m doing my shoe ad. – Didn’t even say yes. | -我要拍我的鞋子广告 -我根本没答应 |
[05:50] | 斯坦利酒店 仅限已登记住客 禁止拍摄 | |
[06:08] | I got these cool kicks, perfect for haunted tunnels. | 我脚上这双酷鞋跟闹鬼隧道非常搭 |
[06:11] | Hey, swipe up to get a discount on your own pair. | 向上滑屏 下单时可享受折扣 |
[06:18] | I got these cool kicks, perfect for– | 我脚上这双酷鞋跟闹鬼隧道… |
[06:21] | Right now, right now. | 此时此刻 |
[06:23] | I am more concerned about the whales, everybody. | 我更关心的是鲸鱼 各位 |
[06:24] | My name is Kyle. | 我叫凯尔 |
[06:25] | Big fan of whales, you should be too. | 我是鲸鱼的铁粉 你也应该是 |
[06:46] | Hello. | 有人吗 |
[06:51] | Guys? | 你们两个 |
[06:58] | Guys? Seriously! Simon? Logan? | 你们两个 别闹 西蒙 洛根 |
[07:17] | Hey, checking in from these secret tunnels under the hotel. | 我在酒店底下的秘密隧道里 |
[07:21] | Apparently, I’m getting pranked. | 显然 我被整了 |
[07:24] | Simon and Logan are fucking with me. | 西蒙和洛根在耍我 |
[07:26] | They’re idiots. | 两个蠢货 |
[07:28] | Hey, checking in from these secret tunnels under the hotel. | 我在酒店底下的秘密隧道里 |
[07:32] | OK, time to get out of here. | 好了 该出去了 |
[08:04] | Simon? Logan? | 西蒙 洛根 |
[08:07] | Help! Help me! | 救命 救命 |