时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Help. Fuck! | 救命 操 |
[00:13] | Oh, God! Oh, God! Fuck! | 天呐 天呐 操 |
[00:16] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[00:19] | No, Hannah, I’m not OK! | 我当然有事了 汉娜 |
[00:23] | Can you move? | 你能动吗 |
[00:25] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该可以 |
[00:30] | – Fuck. – I’m coming down to get you out. | -操 -我爬下来带你出去 |
[00:32] | What, you gonna carry me? We’re running out of time! | 难道你背我吗 我们快没时间了 |
[00:43] | Switch to walkie. | 用对讲机 |
[00:55] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[00:57] | If we don’t fix whatever’s going on up there, | 如果我们不修好上面的故障 |
[00:59] | this whole thing can come down with you and me in it. | 整个风车都有可能倒下 我们在里面陪葬 |
[01:03] | I can guide you but you have to reach the top. | 我可以指导你 但你必须爬到顶部 |
[01:35] | Are you through? | 你到了吗 |
[01:39] | I’m here. | 我到了 |
[01:42] | But it’s rocking really bad! | 但这里晃动得很厉害 |
[01:43] | OK! The swaying that you feel | 你感觉到摇晃 |
[01:46] | is because everything is out of alignment. | 是因为所有东西都脱位了 |
[01:47] | – Where is the backup team? – The backup team is an hour out! | -支援人员在哪里 -支援还要一小时才到 |
[01:51] | You’re in the home stretch. | 你到最后阶段了 |
[01:54] | OK, you’ve got 40, 50 feet top. | 你还要爬40到50英尺 |
[01:57] | Shit, you almost did that in training | 你训练时就快爬到这个高度了 |
[02:21] | – Blake? – Restore the– | -布莱克 -修复那个… |
[02:27] | Blake? | 布莱克 |
[02:34] | Blake, can you hear me? | 布莱克 能听到吗 |
[02:42] | Blake! | 布莱克 |
[02:52] | Fuck! | 操 |
[03:11] | Hello! | 你好 |
[03:13] | Blake! | 布莱克 |
[03:48] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[04:27] | Fuck! | 操 |
[05:04] | Ground power, charge through and over. | 地面电源 充电 |
[05:11] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[05:34] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[06:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:57] | For what? | 为什么道歉 |
[06:58] | We made it, you made it. | 我们做到了 你做到了 |
[07:02] | How was the climb down? | 爬下来怎么样 |
[07:04] | Quick. | 很快 |
[07:07] | – You’ll master it next time. – Next time? | -下次你就熟练了 -还有下次 |
[07:14] | I got you a souvenir. | 我给你拿了纪念品 |
[07:18] | The top of turbine got a full bar up there. | 风车顶部有个酒吧 |
[07:20] | World-class restaurant, incredible views, five-stars on Yelp. | 有世界一流的餐厅 风景很棒 五星好评 |
[07:24] | Get anything for yourself? | 你给自己拿什么了吗 |
[07:29] | Well, all right. Keep your feet on the ground. | 好了 要脚踏实地 |
[08:00] | Would you like to reroute to Carter Road? | 你想修改路线 改走卡弗路吗 |
[08:06] | 走第140大道 到班维尔大桥 继续导航 | |
[08:50] | Almost there. | 快到了 |