时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:11] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[01:13] | Guys, just, someone, let me in. | 谁快给我开门 |
[01:15] | It’s not funny, all right. | 这一点都不好笑 |
[01:30] | Guys! | 兄弟们 |
[02:29] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[02:30] | Hello? | 谁在那 |
[02:34] | Let me out. Let me out of here. | 放我出去 快放我出去 |
[02:36] | It’s, it’s locked, dude. I can’t. | 门锁了 我打不开 |
[02:38] | Uh, then get the key. | 那去找钥匙 |
[02:39] | The key? Wh– Where the fuck is the key? | 钥匙 钥匙在哪啊 |
[02:41] | Honestly, Ashley, just get me… | 说真的 艾什利 快… |
[02:43] | just get me out of here. | 快放我出去 |
[02:46] | – Ashley! – Just– Just be– | -艾什利 -别出声 |
[02:47] | I’ll be– I’ll be right back. | 我很快就回来 |
[02:48] | – Just stay right there! – Don’t, don’t leave me here. | -你待在原地等我 -别把我丢在这儿 |
[02:50] | Do not leave me here. | 别把我丢在这儿 |
[02:57] | Ashley, don’t leave me in here. | 艾什利 别把我丢在这里 |
[03:12] | Ashley! | 艾什利 |
[03:16] | Ashley, what’s going on? | 艾什利 发生什么了 |
[03:27] | Ashley, what’s going on, man? | 艾什利 发生什么了 |
[03:34] | Oh, God! God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[03:38] | – Aah! Fuck! – Come on, man! | -操 -回答我 |
[03:46] | Fuck me! | 我操 |
[03:48] | I’ll get… Move! | 我要… 让开 |
[03:50] | Fuckin’ hell! | 操他妈 |
[03:52] | What the hell? You killed her too. | 搞什么 你把她也杀了 |
[03:55] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[03:56] | Where’s Robbie? | 罗比呢 |
[03:58] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[03:59] | Where’s Robbie? | 罗比在哪 |
[04:05] | Shit! | 该死 |
[04:06] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[04:08] | Guys, guys, let’s get out of here. | 我们快离开这里 |
[04:15] | – OK, back door. Back door! – Yeah. | -后门 走后门 -好 |
[04:17] | OK. I just… I can’t see. | 好的 但我看不见 |
[04:59] | – Just… – What, what? | -等等… -怎么了 |
[05:03] | What the fuck was that? | 那是什么东西 |
[05:07] | Oh! Fuck! | 操 |
[05:12] | Come on! Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. | 走 快走 快走 快走 |
[05:24] | Ok. | 好了 |
[05:25] | Ok. | 好了 |
[05:30] | Shit! | 操 |
[05:34] | What the hell are you doing on the middle of the– | 你们站在马路中间干什么 |
[05:36] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[05:38] | Please, please you gotta open the door. | 求你 求你开门 |
[05:39] | I… I don’t want any trouble. | 我不想惹麻烦 |
[05:40] | They’re gonna fuckin’ kill us, man! | 他们会杀了我们的 |
[05:42] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不行 |
[05:45] | – What the hell was that? – OK, come on, come on, come on. | -什么声音 -好了 来 快来 |
[05:47] | What the hell is goin’ on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[05:50] | – Hey! Don’t do that! – Go! | -别上来 -开车 |
[05:51] | – Go! – Hey, no, no… | -开车 -不行 |
[05:54] | Go! | 快走 |
[06:06] | What the hell was that all about? | 刚才到底怎么回事 |
[06:09] | It’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[06:11] | Just… just don’t stop till we get off this fuckin’ island. | 离开这座岛之前千万别停下 |
[06:30] | Yeah. No, it’s OK. | 别怕 没事的 |
[06:32] | I’ll get this head piece off. OK? | 我帮你摘掉头罩 好吗 |
[06:34] | OK, come here, come here. | 好 过来 过来 |
[06:50] | It’s gonna be all right. | 没事了 |
[06:52] | Everything’s gonna be all right now. | 不会有事的 |
[07:01] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[07:09] | What the… fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[07:13] | Hey! Hey, stop! | 住手 |
[07:15] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[07:17] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[07:20] | Oh, fuck! | 我操 |
[07:28] | Why you killing me? Oh, fuck! | 你为什么要杀我 操 |
[07:36] | She just jumped, man. | 她就这么跳下去了 |
[07:39] | That’s a very interesting story. | 这故事很有意思 |
[07:41] | Did you see his body? | 你看见他的尸体了吗 |
[07:42] | You thought I did that? | 你觉得是我干的吗 |
[07:44] | It happened the way I said it happened. | 事情经过就是我刚说的那样 |
[07:46] | And if you don’t believe me, I don’t give two fucking shits, OK. | 如果你们不相信 老子也不在乎 |
[07:48] | Now, either let me go, | 要么放我走 |
[07:50] | or I’m– I’m getting my fucking lawyer. | 要么 我要找律师 |
[07:52] | Take a seat, Mr. Linstrom. | 坐下 林斯特罗姆先生 |
[07:59] | What the hell was that thing, anyway? | 那到底是什么东西 |
[08:03] | Nobody knows what. | 没人知道 |
[08:04] | It’s something different each time. | 每次出现的都不一样 |
[08:06] | Demons, mostly. | 多半是恶魔 |
[08:08] | But they all get here the same way. | 但它们都以同样方式来到这里 |
[08:10] | The first settlers on the island were blasting for limestone | 这岛上的第一批移居者爆破石灰岩时 |
[08:14] | when they opened a pit. | 炸开了一个坑 |
[08:15] | Some sort of gateway. | 是某种通道 |
[08:17] | Spits out something evil every so often. | 时不时吐出邪恶的东西 |
[08:20] | Say what you will, | 随你怎么说 |
[08:21] | but the people of Grey Cloud fancy themselves guardians, | 但灰云家族的人自视为守护者 |
[08:25] | warriors, even. | 甚至是战士 |
[08:27] | Been killin’ those monsters ever since, | 从那以后便一直屠杀那些怪物 |
[08:29] | one by one, until tonight, | 一个接一个 直到今晚 |
[08:31] | when you and those boys let it go. | 你和那些男孩把它放走了 |
[08:33] | Fuck you talking about, monsters? | 你在说什么 怪物 |
[08:35] | Gateway… | 通道 |
[08:36] | Have you told anyone about tonight? | 你跟任何人说过今晚的事吗 |
[08:38] | Like your wife, daughter, anyone. | 比如你的妻子 女儿 任何人 |
[08:41] | Jesus, fuckin’ Mary and Joseph, no, | 我的老天 当然没有 |
[08:42] | I’ve been here with you the whole time. | 我一直在这里 跟你们一起 |
[08:45] | Why? | 问这个干嘛 |
[08:46] | The last thing we need is more outsiders stirring up trouble. | 我们最不需要的就是有更多外人来捣乱 |
[08:49] | That’s why we have to keep the gateway a secret. | 所以通道这个秘密绝不能泄露出去 |