时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[00:16] | Oh, Jesus! | 老天 |
[00:19] | – What the hell? – Oh, shit. | -搞什么 -我靠 |
[00:20] | – This doesn’t… – Jesus! | -这不是… -天啊 |
[00:21] | I don’t think this is part of the… | 我觉得这应该不是… |
[00:23] | Part of the initiation? Yeah, me neither. | 入会仪式吗 我同意 |
[00:26] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[00:27] | Yeah, we should… We should probably go. | 我们还是走吧 |
[00:30] | We’re gonna get you out of here, OK? | 我们会救你出去的 |
[00:33] | Seriously, what the fuck is going on here? | 说真的 这到底是怎么回事 |
[00:35] | Yeah… OK… Fuck this… I’m… I’m… I’m out. | 别闹了 我…我要出去 |
[00:38] | Fuck me! | 我操 |
[00:41] | – There’s a… – Shit. | -有个… -靠 |
[00:43] | OK. What, is this… is this you? | 这…这是你干的吗 |
[00:47] | Hello? | 喂 |
[00:49] | I don’t even wanna know… | 我根本不想知道 |
[00:50] | what kind of messed up stuff that you people are involved in. | 你们这些人在做什么变态的事 |
[00:54] | – Hey, Dave… – No, and if you don’t like that… | -大卫 -不 如果你有意见 |
[00:56] | me and my boys are gonna seriously wreck your shit. | 我的我的兄弟们会让你好看 |
[00:59] | – Don’t… – So, how do you wanna do this? | -你别… -那么 你想怎么处理 |
[01:01] | Huh, bro? It’s your move. | 哥们 该你回应了 |
[01:19] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[01:21] | What the fuck? | 搞毛 |
[01:28] | – Grab him! – OK! | -抓住他 -好的 |
[01:30] | Get him! Get him! | 摁住他 摁住他 |
[01:33] | Get the knife. | 把刀拿走 |
[01:37] | Help! Help me! | 帮忙 帮我 |
[01:40] | Just hold onto him! | 抓住他 |
[01:58] | Oh, what the fuck just happened? What the fuck just happened? | 刚才发生了什么 发生了什么 |
[02:02] | Holy fuck! What just happened? | 我操 到底发生了什么 |
[02:03] | – Oh, fuck! – OK! | -操 -好了 |
[02:05] | – Oh, shit! – He’s dead. David’s fucking dead. | -我操 -他死了 大卫死了 |
[02:08] | Yeah, of course he’s fucking dead, man! | 还用你说 他当然死了 |
[02:09] | OK, what do we do? | 现在该怎么办 |
[02:11] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[02:12] | – What the fuck do we do? – We fucking run! | -我们该做什么 -我们快逃 |
[02:14] | Ok… ok… | 好的 好的 |
[02:15] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[02:17] | – We fucking run, man! – Holy shit! | -我们快逃 -操 |
[02:18] | We should get out of here. | 我们快离开这里 |
[02:20] | Ok… ok… ok… | 好 好 |
[02:25] | Let’s get out of here! | 快离开这里 |
[02:28] | Brendan, let’s go! | 布兰登 快走 |
[02:30] | OK, but what about her? | 那她怎么办 |
[02:54] | Fuck… fuck… fuck! | 操 操 操 |
[02:57] | OK, can’t she move any faster? | 她不能走快点吗 |
[02:58] | Her feet are shackled, asshole! | 她的脚被戴上镣铐了 混蛋 |
[03:00] | Well, then, just… fuck… | 那就…操 |
[03:01] | just leave her there or something, dude. | 把她丢在那里 别管她 |
[03:04] | It’s better her than us. | 她死好过我们死 |
[03:14] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[03:17] | What the fuck? | 怎么回事 |
[03:24] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[03:38] | You can take your mask off now. | 你可以摘掉面罩了 |
[03:41] | Helps you stay in character. | 戴着比较入戏 |
[03:46] | I don’t know about this place, man. | 这地方我说不好 |
[03:48] | Are you sure we can even bring pledges out here? | 你确定我们能带他们来这进行测试吗 |
[03:51] | Don’t tell me you believe that haunted woods bullshit. | 别告诉我你真信树林里闹鬼那种鬼话 |
[03:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:55] | You see that? | 你看见吗 |
[03:57] | Is that them already? | 他们这么快就到了吗 |
[03:59] | Less than an hour? No way! | 才不到一小时 不可能 |
[04:01] | Yo, flip those lights on. | 打开车灯 |
[04:05] | Shit! | 操 |
[04:07] | – No, no! – No! Wait, stop! | -不 -不 等等 住手 |
[04:12] | Come on, go, go. | 走 快走 |
[04:19] | Hello, excuse me! Is anyone home? | 有人吗 有人在家吗 |
[04:23] | – Hey, open! – Open! | -快开门 -开门 |
[04:25] | What the heck is going on out here? | 你们在外面嚷嚷什么 |
[04:26] | I’m so sorry! I’m so sorry! | 对不起 对不起 |
[04:27] | – I’m so sorry, I’m sorry! – Move, move, you gotta– | -真对不起 -让开 你得… |
[04:30] | – Close the door! – No, no, I don’t want any trouble. | -关门 -不 我不想惹麻烦 |
[04:33] | – I’m sorry, lady, I’m sorry. – Take it, take it, | -抱歉 女士 -拿去 拿去 |
[04:34] | take anything you want. Just take it. | 想要什么都拿走 全给你们 |
[04:36] | Go, go, go, go! | 快 快走 |
[04:37] | – Listen, just listen to me! – Just take it. | -听我说 听我说 -都给你们 |
[04:39] | We’re not gonna hurt you, OK? | 我们不会伤害你的 |
[04:41] | We just… we need your help. | 我们只是需要你的帮助 |
[04:44] | There are people after us. | 有人在追我们 |
[04:46] | They’re after… They’re after her. | 他们要抓她 |
[04:53] | Where’s your phone? | 你的电话在哪 |
[04:56] | Parlor. Last door on the left. | 客厅 左边最后一扇门 |
[04:59] | OK, and… | 好的 |
[05:00] | And you have any… like, bolt cutters or something? | 你有没有铁钳之类的东西 |
[05:02] | We gotta get these off. | 我们得摘掉镣铐 |
[05:04] | No, I don’t think so, | 应该没有 |
[05:06] | but you’re welcome to try in the basement. | 但你可以到地下室找找 |
[05:10] | All right, yeah. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[05:11] | So do you have, like, a shotgun or a rifle or… | 你有猎枪或步枪吗 |
[05:14] | No, no, no. I do not believe in firearms. | 没有 我不相信枪支 |
[05:18] | Right. | 好吧 |
[05:19] | But… | 不过 |
[05:20] | There is something, something my daughter got me for | 我女儿给了我一样东西 |
[05:23] | when I go in to the city. | 给我进城时防身用的 |
[05:26] | Pepper spray. | 胡椒喷雾 |
[05:27] | Might this help? | 这个有用吗 |
[05:35] | Ok. | 好了 |
[05:39] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[05:43] | Ok. | 好了 |
[05:46] | Oh, you better be fucking worth it. | 你最好值得我这么做 |
[05:52] | Would either of you like some tea? | 你们想喝茶吗 |
[06:08] | Oh, fuck you. | 我操 |
[06:40] | 9-1-1, what’s your emergency? | 911 你有什么紧急情况 |
[06:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:46] | Hello? | 听见吗 |
[06:47] | Hello… | 你好 |
[06:49] | Ma’am, are you in need of emergency assistance? | 女士 你有紧急情况需要援助吗 |
[06:52] | Emergency? Oh, goodness, no. | 紧急情况 当然没有 |
[06:55] | I took a bit of a spill, but I am OK. | 我不小心摔了一跤 但我没事 |
[06:58] | You’ll have to forgive my grandson. | 你一定要原谅我的孙子 |
[07:01] | He’s just looking out for his dear old nana. | 他只是想照顾好他年迈的奶奶 |
[07:04] | All right then, ma’am. You have a nice night. | 那好吧 女士 祝您有个愉快的夜晚 |
[07:06] | Oh, I full intend to. | 我正有此意 |