时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Every state has its folklore, | 每个州都有自己的民间传说 |
[00:03] | tall tales, and legends, | 怪谈和神话 |
[00:05] | but sometimes there is a darker story– | 但有时有更阴暗的故事 |
[00:08] | a tale not so much told, as whispered. | 不能明说 只能耳语 |
[00:19] | Jesus fucking Christ! Can you turn the heater on? | 老天 你们就不能开暖气吗 |
[00:21] | We’ll look into it. | 等会儿看看 |
[00:22] | OK, let’s try this again. | 好 你再说一遍 |
[00:26] | There was an accident out on 91. | 91号公路出了车祸 |
[00:31] | The road was blocked for three maybe four hours, | 路被封了三四小时 |
[00:34] | pushed my delivery late. | 导致我送货晚了 |
[00:36] | I never much liked comin’ out here at night, you know? | 我不喜欢晚上来这里 |
[00:39] | To tell you the truth, I never much liked comin’ out here at all. | 老实说 我压根就不喜欢来这里 |
[00:42] | You hear all the stories, you know, ever since you’re a kid… | 从小就听过很多关于这里的传闻 |
[00:45] | – all fucking crazy shit that happened– – Mr. Lundstrom. | -曾经发生过那些疯狂的事 -伦德斯特罗姆先生 |
[00:52] | Just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[01:20] | End of the road, boys. | 到了 各位 |
[01:33] | On your knees, now! | 跪下 快 |
[01:38] | Hey, he said bend the knee, fuck-knuckle. | 他说跪下 混蛋 |
[01:47] | Welcome to rush week, gentlemen. | 欢迎来到纳新活动周 先生们 |
[01:50] | This is Grey Cloud Island, | 这里是灰云岛 |
[01:53] | the most haunted stretch of land in all of Minnesota. | 全明尼苏达州闹鬼最严重的地方 |
[01:57] | Tonight, you and your fellow pledge brothers | 今晚 你们和共同起誓的兄弟们 |
[02:00] | will have to survive the night and lean on each other. | 必须互相依靠 以撑到天亮 |
[02:04] | Kappas never run, never hide, Kappas till you die! | 永不逃跑 永不躲藏 到死都是卡帕成员 |
[02:07] | Never run, never hide, Kappa till I die. | 永不逃跑 永不躲藏 到死都是卡帕成员 |
[02:10] | Oh, they’ll run and they’ll hide, I’d bet on it. | 他们绝对会逃跑和躲藏的 我很肯定 |
[02:16] | Now, you have two choices– | 你们有两个选择 |
[02:19] | either follow this road out here, | 要么沿着这条路走出去 |
[02:22] | all 12 miles of it back across the bridge, | 全长12英里 过了桥 |
[02:26] | where we’ll be waiting– | 我们就在另一边等着你们 |
[02:28] | it should only take you four, five hours or so– | 只需走四五小时左右 |
[02:33] | or you can take that short-cut there… | 又或者 你们可以抄那条近路 |
[02:37] | cut your journey in half… | 减少一半路程 |
[02:39] | but only if you’re man enough. | 但你们必须够有种 |
[02:43] | On your feet, now! Phones, hand ’em over. | 站起来 把手机交出我 |
[02:56] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[03:05] | My money is on you to washout first. | 我赌你第一个失败 |
[03:08] | Oh, almost forgot. In case you guys get lost. | 差点忘了 以防你们迷路 |
[03:13] | – See you on the other side, fish. – Have a good night, boys. | -在另一边见 -玩得开心 小伙子们 |
[03:24] | Hey, what’s that map say? | 地图怎么说 |
[03:27] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[03:28] | It says they’re dicks. Total dicks. | 说他们都是混球 混账透顶 |
[03:34] | Well, I mean, we should probably get going. So… | 我们最好开始走吧 |
[03:38] | – Well, I mean… – We can go the long way | -我觉得… -我们可以走远路 |
[03:39] | or we can go back. | 也可以回去 |
[03:40] | – Keep it for… later. – It’s quicker this way. | -留着等会用 -这条路比较快 |
[03:44] | See ya. | 再见 |
[03:46] | Yeah… Yeah, right. I was– I was just… | 好吧 我只是… |
[03:54] | Gonna get eaten alive out here. | 会被生吞活剥的 |
[03:56] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[03:58] | Hey, wait up, guys. | 等等我 |
[04:05] | So, how far do we got to go? | 我们得走多远 |
[04:08] | I don’t know, check the dick map. | 不知道 看看屌地图 |
[04:11] | And what happened to getting us black-out drunk | 一般不是被灌个烂醉 |
[04:14] | and putting diapers on our head and shit like that? | 或是脑袋被套上尿布之类的就行了吗 |
[04:17] | What kind of initiation | 什么样的入会仪式 |
[04:18] | drops you off in the middle of an Indian burial ground? | 会把人丢到印第安坟场中央 |
[04:21] | “Indian burial ground”? | “印第安坟场” |
[04:23] | I thought there was supposed to be, | 我以为会有 |
[04:24] | like, some headless chick roaming the woods… | 无头女人在树林里游荡 |
[04:26] | looking for a replacement– | 寻找替死鬼之类的 |
[04:28] | Yours! | 找你 |
[04:30] | – Hey, my favorite’s the one – Dick. | -我最喜欢的传闻 -混蛋 |
[04:31] | about the phantom white pick-up truck that runs people down. | 就是有辆白色幽灵皮卡 到处撞人 |
[04:34] | Oh, OK… so–so which is it? The Indian burial ground, | 好吧 到底是哪个 印第安坟场 |
[04:37] | the phantom truck, or the headless woman? | 幽灵皮卡 还是无头女人 |
[04:40] | Oh, almost forgot… | 差点忘了 |
[04:42] | Somewhere around here, | 就在这附近 |
[04:43] | there’s supposed to be the eighth gateway to Hell. | 据说有通往地狱的第八道门 |
[04:46] | No, dude, urban legends. | 不 那只是都市传说 |
[04:48] | I think the Indian burial grounds are real, actually. | 印第安坟场倒好像真有其事 |
[04:51] | It’s how this place got its name. | 这地方的名字就是这么来的 |
[04:52] | Grey Cloud’s whole family is buried out here. | 灰云一家老小就埋葬在这里 |
[04:54] | OK, right, so, a bunch of Indians are buried out here | 怎么 一群印第安人被葬在这里 |
[04:57] | and then it’s supposed to be haunted? | 就会闹鬼了吗 |
[04:59] | They’re just stories, dude. | 只是传说 |
[05:02] | That’s all. You know, | 仅此而已 |
[05:02] | probably designed to keep people like you out. | 很可能就是为了阻止你这种人接近才编的 |
[05:05] | Keep ’em out from what? | 阻止他们接近什么 |
[05:06] | There’s nothing out here but mosquitoes. | 这里什么都没有 只有蚊子 |
[05:08] | And inbreeding. | 还有近亲繁殖 |
[05:09] | Seriously, I can’t believe people live out here. | 说真的 居然有人愿意住在这种地方 |
[05:12] | Well, we can’t all afford houses in Edina. | 又不是所有人都买得起伊代纳的房子 |
[05:16] | Fuck, you hear that? | 操 你有没有听到 |
[05:19] | It’s Grey Cloud’s ghost, dude. | 是灰云的鬼魂 |
[05:21] | Yeah, very fucking funny! | 呵呵 真好笑 |
[05:24] | – What the hell? – Chill out for a second. | -怎么回事 -冷静点 |
[05:27] | Somebody out there? | 有人在那里吗 |
[05:31] | OK… I think we should head back. | 我看我们还是调头吧 |
[05:36] | Oh, jeez. | 天啊 |
[05:37] | Fuck! Fuck! | 操 操 |
[05:39] | – Damn, dude, you all right? – Yeah, just– | -靠 你没事吧 -没事 |
[05:42] | Didn’t hurt your vagina, did you? | 你的逼没摔伤吧 |
[05:43] | OK, shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[05:45] | Is this like a– It’s like a totem pole? | 这是… 图腾柱吗 |
[05:48] | No. And totem poles are Native American. | 不是 图腾柱是印第安文化 |
[05:51] | This is something else. | 这是别的东西 |
[05:57] | Guys, look… | 你们看 |
[06:28] | – Well, that’s them. – Them who? | -肯定是他们 -谁 |
[06:30] | The–The same two assholes with the, uh, ski-masks. | 就是戴滑雪面罩的那两个混蛋 |
[06:33] | I mean, think about it. | 你们仔细想想 |
[06:33] | They brought us out here in the middle of nowhere, | 他们把我们带到这荒无人烟的地方 |
[06:35] | they expect us to, like, turn on each other… | 以为我们会反目成仇 |
[06:37] | or run. | 或逃跑 |
[06:39] | They just wanna make sure that we’re Kap material. | 他们想确认我们是进兄弟会的料 |
[06:43] | Maybe he’s right. | 也许他说得对 |
[06:44] | Yes, of course, I’m right. Here. Give me– Give me this. | 哥说的当然对 给我这个 |
[06:47] | Follow me and– Oh, gentlemen, | 跟着我 对了 先生们 |
[06:50] | prepare… prepare to be initiated. | 准备好入会吧 |
[06:53] | – Just go. – As you were. | -快走吧 -继续 |
[06:54] | – Come on. – Let’s go. | -走吧 -我们走 |
[07:09] | Shit… Initiated or disappointed? | 该死 这是入会还是失望啊 |
[07:13] | This place smells like ass. | 这里一股屁股味儿 |
[07:16] | Does this look like Kappa to you? | 你觉得这看起来像卡帕的标志吗 |
[07:21] | Let’s see what’s behind door number one. | 看看一号门后面是什么 |
[07:23] | Can’t wait, dude. | 等不及了 |
[07:29] | Oh, Jesus! | 老天 |
[07:32] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |