时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | – So what happened next? – She was gone. | -那后来呢 -她不见了 |
[00:08] | I was there. It couldn’t have been more than a minute. | 我也在 就不到一分钟的时间 |
[00:13] | She just disappeared. | 她就失踪了 |
[00:16] | Susan reacted like any mother would. | 苏珊的反应也是出于母亲的本能 |
[00:19] | I really think that we need to organize a search party. | 我觉得我们需要组织一支搜救队 |
[00:22] | Comb through every single inch of this town. | 把这个小镇地毯式找一遍 |
[00:24] | Oh, I don’t think that will be necessary. | 我觉得没这个必要 |
[00:28] | My daughter is missing. | 我的女儿不见了 |
[00:31] | Do you have children, Sheriff? | 你有孩子吗 警长 |
[00:34] | Yes. | 有 |
[00:35] | Then you know nothing would stop me from finding her. | 那你就知道什么也阻止不了我找到她 |
[00:37] | So if you’re not going to help me look, don’t waste my time. | 所以如果你不帮我找 不要浪费我的时间 |
[00:41] | Look– Can you just stay here for a moment? | 听着 你可以在这里等等吗 |
[00:45] | I have an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[00:58] | Hey, it’s Amelia. | 你好 我是艾米莉亚 |
[00:59] | Leave a message after the beep. | 请在滴声后留言 |
[01:01] | Come on, Sheriff, she isn’t exactly it. | 拜托 警长 她又不是它 |
[01:04] | You should’ve listened to her. She’s a good mother. | 你该听听她刚才说的 她是个好妈妈 |
[01:07] | She’s not like us. | 她和我们不一样 |
[01:09] | Get rid of her like usual. | 和往常一样赶紧把她赶走 |
[01:12] | I am telling you, she is up to the task. | 我告诉你 她能胜任 |
[01:26] | So, Miss, I think I have a solution for you. | 好了 女士 我想到办法了 |
[01:30] | Oh, uh, great. But, um, with all due respect, | 太好了 但是 恕我直言 |
[01:31] | 堪萨斯州 警长办公室 | |
[01:32] | I, I think I’m gonna just look for my daughter myself. | 我还是自己去找我女儿吧 |
[01:35] | No need. | 不用了 |
[01:37] | We’ve already found her. | 我们已经找到她了 |
[01:39] | Or rather… she never left. | 或者说…她从来没离开 |
[01:43] | You have to understand, | 你要明白 |
[01:45] | she’s not just yours anymore. | 她已经不只属于你了 |
[01:50] | No, no, let go of me! Let go! Let… | 不 不 放开我 放开我 放开… |
[01:53] | – She’s changed. – …go! | -她变了 -放开我 |
[01:55] | And if you ever want to see her again, | 如果你还想再见到她 |
[01:57] | you’re gonna have to change too. | 你也要改变 |
[02:14] | It’ll only hurt for a minute. | 只会疼一小会 |
[02:16] | Help! | 救命 |
[02:17] | Somebody! No! | 来人啊 不 |
[02:28] | I know… | 我知道 |
[02:31] | I know… | 我知道 |
[02:50] | Stop! | 住手 |
[03:05] | Go! | 快去 |
[03:12] | Dang it! | 该死 |
[03:32] | Dang it! Come on, get out of there! | 该死 喂 滚出来 |
[03:34] | Dang it! | 该死 |
[03:37] | You’re trapped. Go on! Kick it. | 你已经无路可逃 快踢开 |
[03:41] | No! | 不 |
[03:49] | No! | 不 |
[03:54] | Wait… | 等等 |
[03:56] | Where’s my daughter? | 我的女儿在哪里 |
[03:57] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[03:59] | You can’t have her. | 不能把她还给你 |
[04:14] | Please… | 拜托 |
[04:16] | Please understand… | 请你理解… |
[04:18] | They’re all alone. | 他们很孤独 |
[04:21] | – They just want friends. No… – What? | -他们只是想要朋友 -什么 |
[04:25] | We’d do anything for their happiness. | 只要能让他们快乐 我们愿意做任何事 |
[04:32] | No. | 不 |
[04:35] | No. | 不 |
[04:37] | Amelia! | 艾米莉亚 |
[04:42] | Amelia! Hello! Hello, help! | 艾米莉亚 有人吗 救命 |
[04:46] | Please, help! | 救命啊 |