时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Heather had this, sort of, light about her. She just shined. | 海瑟以前浑身散发着光芒 光彩照人 |
[00:11] | But after she lost that arm, she was like a different person. | 但失去手臂后 她判若两人 |
[00:17] | Everything went dark. | 一切变得阴暗 |
[00:24] | I think, maybe after she lost that arm, | 也许她失去手臂后 |
[00:27] | that maybe she didn’t really want people seeing her anymore. | 不希望人们再看到她 |
[00:31] | Not being perfect. | 因为她不再完美 |
[00:34] | She felt like if she wasn’t the most beautiful girl | 她觉得自己若不是阿尔皮纳县 |
[00:36] | in Alpena County, | 最漂亮的姑娘 |
[00:38] | Dave wouldn’t love her anymore. | 大卫就不会再爱她了 |
[00:41] | And that couldn’t been further from the truth. | 事实并非如此 |
[00:56] | It’s hideous. | 太丑陋了 |
[01:24] | Oh my God, look! | 天啊 看 |
[01:30] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[02:15] | David? | 大卫 |
[02:44] | Can you really make that? | 你真能做出来吗 |
[02:47] | I think so. | 应该可以 |
[02:50] | I just want you to be happy. | 我只希望你快乐 |
[02:53] | Can you make it out of gold? | 你能用金子打造吗 |
[02:58] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[03:03] | We can’t afford that. | 我们买不起 |
[03:19] | Do you still love me? | 你还爱我吗 |
[03:21] | Yes, more than anything. | 当然 胜过一切 |
[03:29] | Please make it out of gold. | 那就请你用金子造 |
[03:35] | Took out a second mortgage. | 做了第二次抵押 |
[03:39] | Sold the tractor… | 卖了拖拉机 |
[03:43] | bandsaw. | 带锯 |
[04:52] | – Is that made of gold? – Yes, it is. | -那是金子做的吗 -是的 |
[04:57] | Are you a princess? | 你是公主吗 |
[05:00] | Where did you get it? | 你从哪得到的 |
[05:02] | My prince made it for me. | 我的王子为我打造的 |
[05:05] | I think it’s beautiful. | 我觉得很美 |
[05:07] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:14] | Every woman wants to be beautiful. | 每个女人都希望自己美丽动人 |
[05:17] | But it was like Heather’s whole identity was locked up in it. | 但海瑟就像把身份全寄托在那条手臂上 |
[05:21] | She wanted to be the most beautiful girl all the time. | 她希望自己永远是最美丽的女孩 |
[05:25] | It was like a drug and she couldn’t get enough of it | 就像毒品一样 她永远无法满足 |
[05:29] | and Dave couldn’t give her enough of it. | 大卫也极力满足她 |
[05:41] | Then, of course, winter came, Heather got sick. | 然后冬天来了 不出意料 海瑟病了 |
[05:45] | The test’s have come in, it is pulmonary gold disease. | 检测结果出来了 是肺金病 |
[05:49] | as long as your body keeps absorbing the gold through your skin, | 只要你的身体继续透过皮肤吸收金子 |
[05:52] | there’s very little I can do. | 我就无能为力 |
[05:54] | – You’ve got to take off that prosthetic. – No. | -你必须摘除那假肢 -不行 |
[05:57] | I can’t take off my golden arm, ever! | 我不能摘掉我的金手臂 绝对不能 |
[06:02] | – Sir? – Whatever she wants. | -先生 -听她的 |
[06:18] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[06:20] | I’m right here. | 我就在你身边 |
[06:22] | I had a dream… | 我做梦了 |
[06:25] | a terrible dream. | 是噩梦 |
[06:28] | Promise me something. | 答应我一件事 |
[06:30] | Anything. | 任何事 |
[06:33] | When I die, bury me with my golden arm. | 我死后 把我和金手臂埋葬在一起 |
[06:43] | Promise. | 答应我 |
[06:46] | Yes. | 好 |
[06:48] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[06:50] | I will bury you with your golden arm. | 我会把你和金手臂埋葬在一起 |
[08:36] | After Heather passed, there wasn’t much work around here, | 海瑟去世后 这里没什么活儿 |
[08:38] | so, Dave had to lay me off. | 所以大卫把我辞退了 |
[08:41] | And when the recession hit, | 受到经济衰退的影响 |
[08:42] | nobody would buy an handcrafted furniture. | 没人再买手工制作的家具 |
[09:41] | I need it back. | 我要拿回来 |