Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

47 Ronin(四十七浪人)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on June 16, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 47 Ronin(四十七浪人)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
电影名称:四十七浪人
英文名称:47 Ronin
年代:2013

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:46] Ancient feudal Japan, a land shrouded in mystery, 古代封建的日本笼罩在一片神秘之中
[00:51] forbidden to foreigners. 拒绝一切外来人士
[00:53] A group of magical islands home to witches and demons. 众多神秘岛屿充斥着巫术和妖魔
[00:58] A nation of rival provinces 全国各籓域敌对相峙
[01:00] whose lords were ruled by a shogun whose will is absolute. 但各个藩主都向着权力至高无尚的将军俯首称臣
[01:06] Peace in the realm is kept by the samurai, 籓域内的治安由武士维系
[01:09] master swordsmen 剑客们
[01:11] tasked with protecting their lord 不息一切代价
[01:13] and their province at all costs. 负责保护他们的藩主和籓域
[01:16] Should a samurai ever lose or fail his master, 一名武士一旦失去了他的主人
[01:20] he suffers the greatest shame in all Japanese society. 在整个日本社会中他将蒙受莫大的耻辱
[01:24] He becomes a ronin. 他将会成为浪人
[01:27] And yet, to know the story of the 47 Ronin, 了解这47名浪人的故事
[01:30] is to know the story of all Japan. 就如同了解整个日本的历史
[01:36] It began with a boy. 故事由一个孩子开始
[01:41] No one knew where he came from or how he found his way to Ako. 没有人知道他从哪里来以及他是如何来到赤穗
[01:46] Some said he was a changeling, no better than a beast. 有人说他是被幻化的一头野兽
[01:54] Many believed he’d been raised by the Tengu, 但很多人认为他是由森海中的恶魔
[01:58] the demons of the forest 天狗扶养长大
[02:01] who had taught him their dark powers 并且教他黑暗魔法
[02:03] and trained him in their lethal arts of killing. 使他练就一身杀人技艺
[02:10] The evil he had fled had left its mark upon him. 他所经历的邪恶在他身上留下了烙印
[02:28] Oishi! 大石
[02:30] My Lord, it is a demon. 籓主 他是一个恶魔
[02:43] He’s a child, just like you. 他和你一样 只是个孩子
[02:48] Help me pick him up, Oishi. 大石 带他走
[02:53] Lord Asano, of the province Ako, 赤穗籓的 浅野籓主
[02:56] saved him that day, 在那天救了他
[02:58] seeing something in the boy that Oishi did not. 在这孩子身上看到拥有大石没有的某种特质
[03:07] Lord Asano’s daughter, Mike, saw it too. 浅野籓主的女儿 美嘉 也看到了
[03:29] Mika’s father allowed the boy to live amongst them, 美嘉的父亲不听他手下武士的力劝
[03:32] against the advice of his samurai. 让这孩子跟他们一起生活
[03:37] Look. 你看
[03:40] What do you see? 你看到什么
[03:42] A branch? 一根树枝
[03:43] No. 不
[03:46] It’s a deer. 是一只鹿
[03:50] It took this path. 朝向这条小路
[04:05] You keep it, Kai. 这个你留着 魁
[04:07] The samurai believed his presence 武士们一致认为他的出现
[04:09] would bring misfortune to their land. 会给他们藩域带来恶运
[04:13] Mika only saw a gentle boy. 可是在美嘉眼里他只是个温文儒雅的小子
[04:18] Although he lived as an outcast, 尽管一直生活在排斥中
[04:20] Kai was determined to repay the love 魁还是决定要回报
[04:22] he received from Mike and her father, 美嘉和她父亲对他的疼爱之恩
[04:25] whatever the cost. 不惜一切代价
[04:42] Kai. 魁
[04:48] Well? 怎么回事
[04:50] There is something wrong with the creature. 这只动物有点诡异
[04:52] It’s up there on the rise, but it will come down again to hunt. 它已经爬上那个山坡但是它又下来猎食
[04:56] It would be safer to set a trap and wait for it here. 为了安全起见最好在这里设置陷阱等它
[05:07] It’s up on the rise, Lord Asano. 它爬上山坡去了 浅野籓主
[06:04] My Lord. 籓主
[06:05] Kill it! 杀了它
[08:44] I would rather have been killed by that beast than saved by a half-breed. 我宁愿被野兽杀了也不想被一个杂种救了
[08:58] Yasuno! 安野
[09:19] Ako owes you a great debt, Yasuno. 赤穗欠你一份人情 安野
[09:23] We can finally welcome the Shogun without fear. 我们终于可以安心的迎接将军
[09:39] For Ako! 敬赤穗
[09:41] For Ako! 敬赤穗
[09:44] Well done. 干得好
[10:35] Get out. 出去
[10:40] Get out! 滚出去
[11:02] Does Lord Asano live? 浅野籓主还活着
[11:07] Yes. 是的
[11:27] Hosting the Shogun’s tournament 能当将军联赛的东道主
[11:28] is a great honor for my father. 对我父亲来说是无上的荣耀
[11:30] Everything must be perfect. 万事必须尽善尽美
[11:32] My Lady, Mika. 美嘉公主
[11:35] Lord Asano and the hunting party have returned. 浅野籓主和狩猎团回来了
[11:38] They killed the beast. 他们已杀死那头野兽
[11:55] Father! 父亲
[11:58] I was worried. 我很为您担心
[12:01] The hunt took longer than we hoped. 这次狩猎比我们预期的时间还要久
[12:03] Yasuno showed great courage. 安野表现得非常英勇
[12:08] Is anyone badly hurt? 有人受伤吗
[12:11] Who are you looking for? 你在关心谁
[12:20] Is everything prepared for the Shogun’s arrival? 都准备好恭候将军大驾了吗
[12:24] Yes, Father. 是的 父亲
[12:29] I want all of Ako to share in this honor 我要赤穗所有的子民都能分享到
[12:32] of hosting our great commander. 招待我们伟大将军的荣耀
[12:35] I have made special arrangements 我还为前来探访的各籓籓主
[12:37] for the visiting lords, as well. 做了特别招待
[12:45] I’ve ordered stands put up all along the route. 我已经下令在沿途都设立了看台
[12:51] Your mother would have been proud. 你母亲会为你感到骄傲的
[13:11] I was worried. 我很担心
[13:13] You always worry. 你总是在担心
[13:20] He so wants your approval. 他这么想得到你的肯定
[13:23] Chikara has been training every chance he gets. 主税只要一有机会就练剑
[13:38] My Lady, Kai has returned. 公主 魁 回来了
[14:14] They told me you were hurt. 他们告诉我你受伤了
[14:16] It’s nothing, My Lady. 没事的 公主
[14:21] Your back. 你的背
[14:26] Sit down. 坐下
[14:34] Someone should have seen to this before. 他们应该有人为你疗伤
[14:47] Thank you. 谢谢你
[14:56] I saw the shame in Yasuno’s eyes when they were praising him. 他们夸奖安野的时候我看见他眼里的羞愧
[15:02] Even when you try to help them, they hate you. 即使你试着帮助他们他们还是鄙视你
[15:06] Your father’s samurai have always treated me as well as can be expected. 你父亲的武士们已经如我所愿待我不错了
[15:10] And is that all you expect? 那就是你所期望的
[15:15] It’s all I know. 这是我所知道的
[15:18] It doesn’t have to be, Kai. 没必要这样 魁
[15:31] This is no place for you, My Lady. 这里不是你待的地方 公主
[15:34] Are you sending me away? 你在赶我走
[15:40] Look at me and tell me you don’t love me. 看着我 告诉我你不爱我
[15:43] I will always love you. 我永远爱你
[15:45] But you have your place 但是你我
[15:48] and I have mine. 尊卑相异
[16:58] Asano Takumi no Kami, ruler of Ako. 浅野内匠头 赤穗籓籓主
[17:02] His Highness, Shogun Tokugawa, 德川将军大人
[17:05] lord of provinces and master of all Japan 全日本各籓籓主及首领
[17:09] thanks you for your welcome. 感谢你们热情的欢迎
[17:12] Lord Asano, 浅野籓主
[17:14] my friend. 我的朋友
[17:16] Ako is magnificent, 赤穗还是一如既往的
[17:19] as always. 壮丽繁华
[17:21] We anticipate with pleasure tomorrows tournament. 明天的比赛我们拭目以待
[17:28] Great Shogun Tokugawa Tsunayoshi… 尊贵的德川纲吉将军
[17:45] and hope the entertainment we have prepared 希望我们准备已久的款待
[17:48] meets your august approval. 能合您的心意
[17:54] Father. 父亲
[17:57] What are you doing in my home? 你在我家里做什么
[18:00] Last week at the hunt I saw a fox. 上周狩猎的时候 我看见一头狐狸
[18:03] I didn’t realize at the time that it was a witch. 当时我没有认出来它是个女巫
[18:06] A witch? 女巫
[18:08] I believe I saw the same creature again tonight. 我相信我今晚又看见了同样的东西
[18:11] She was in human form among the nobles’ concubines. 他化作人型混在贵族宾妃之中
[18:16] My Lord. 阁下
[18:24] They say only demons have the power 人们说只有魔鬼才有法力
[18:26] to see past a witch’s disguise. 看透女巫的化身
[18:32] Are you a demon? 你是魔鬼吗
[18:35] No. 不是
[18:39] Then I suggest you are simply bewitched by a beautiful girl. 我猜你只是被一个美女迷惑而已
[18:56] Lord Asano, may we present Lord Kira Yoshinaka, 浅野籓主请让我们向您介绍吉良义央籓主
[19:00] master of Nagato, from the northern provinces. 北方籓域长门籓的一籓之主
[19:16] Ako is as beautiful as I remember, Lord Asano. 赤穗跟我记忆中一样漂亮浅野籓主
[19:21] We are honored by your visit, Lord Kira. 您大驾光临 我们深感荣幸吉良籓主
[19:26] I look forward to the tournament. 我很期待比赛
[19:41] I had no idea your concubine was so lovely, Lord Asano. 没想到你的妃子是如此美丽浅野籓主
[19:46] She’s my daughter. 她是我女儿
[19:52] Forgive me, My Lady. 请原谅我 公主
[19:56] May I ask that your daughter sit with us? 我可以请你的女儿与我们同座吗
[19:59] I should like to make up for my rudeness. 我想为我的无礼做出弥补
[21:15] Father, who is that? 父亲 那是谁
[21:20] My fighter. 我的勇士
[21:29] I’m sure your father’s champion will be an even contest. 我敢肯定他与你父亲的冠军勇士势均力敌
[21:34] Yasuno. 安野
[21:40] Yasuno. Yasuno! 安野 安野
[21:43] Yasuno! 安野
[21:48] What’s wrong with him? 他怎么了
[21:50] Witchcraft 中了巫术
[21:52] Get your father. 快找你父亲过来
[21:55] There is no time. 没时间了
[22:02] If we have no fighter, 如果我们没有勇士上场
[22:04] Ako will be disgraced. 赤穗会蒙羞的
[22:06] Only a samurai can fight. 只有武士可以战斗
[22:19] Enough. 等够了
[22:23] Your fighter? 你的勇士呢
[23:01] Champions, prepare for combat! 勇士们 准备战斗
[23:05] Bring them steel! 赐剑
[24:07] Stop! 住手
[24:38] You are not a samurai. 你不是武士
[24:45] Kill it. 杀了他
[24:48] No! 不
[24:49] No! 不
[24:55] Forgive me, My Lord. 请原谅我 将军
[24:57] The fault is mine. 这是我的错
[25:15] Strip him of his armor. 卸下他的盔甲
[25:17] Beat him. 重打他
[26:14] Stop! 停
[26:19] I’m sorry. 对不起了
[26:26] My Lord! 籓主
[26:28] Not now! 现在不是时候
[26:32] Father, please! 父亲 求求你
[26:54] Lord Asano’s mind is unsettled. 浅野籓主的意志很不稳定
[26:58] It is time to take Ako. 是时候拿下赤穗了
[27:02] It is what you hoped for, it is what we have planned for. 这正是你所希望的也是我们谋划已久的
[27:07] What are you afraid of, My Lord? 你还担心什么 籓主
[27:12] Show me your courage. 把你的胆量拿出来
[27:15] Give me your heart. 把你的心意给我看
[27:19] After this, there is no turning back. 在此之后已无法回头了
[27:23] You are bound to me, and I to you. 你连着我 我连着你
[27:33] Rivers of blood 尸山
[27:35] and mountains of corpses 血河
[27:38] will not stand in our way. 也无法阻挡我们
[27:42] Nor the tears of widows. 不要有妇人之仁
[27:45] Find your envy and hatred. 拿出你忌妒
[27:51] And I will give you all you desire. 拿出你仇恨
[29:25] Father. 父亲
[29:30] Father! 父亲
[29:35] Father! 父亲
[29:41] Mika. 美嘉
[29:44] Father! 父亲
[29:47] Mika. 美嘉
[29:49] Father! 父亲
[29:59] Father! 父亲
[30:01] Help! 救命
[30:14] What is this? 怎么回事
[30:16] Stand back! 退后
[30:17] My Lord! 籓主
[30:19] Please! 拜托
[30:23] Father! 父亲
[30:40] Everyone, go back to your posts! 所有人 回到你们岗位
[31:03] The law is clear. 国法严明
[31:07] You have struck an unarmed guest and have shamed your home. 你攻击一位手无寸铁的客人令你家族蒙羞
[31:11] The penalty is death. 依法判你死罪
[31:14] Because of your rank and the service you have done Ako, 考虑到你的地位以及对赤穗所做的贡献
[31:22] through seppuku, 只要你已切腹自杀的方式
[31:25] death by your own hand, 亲手结束自己的性命
[31:28] so that you may show courage and dignity in death 这样你可以死表明你的勇气和尊严
[31:34] as you once showed in life. 就如你生前一样
[31:40] The Shogun could have had me hanged like a criminal. 将军本可以将我像犯人一样施以绞刑
[31:46] Instead, he has allowed me 相反的他准许我
[31:51] to take my life with honor. 有尊严地了结生命
[31:56] You were bewitched, My Lord. 你是中了巫术 籓主
[31:59] Your mind was poisoned. 你的意志被他人操控
[32:01] If I accept my fate, 如果我听天由命
[32:10] or punish them for my crime. 或是我的罪行而责罚他们
[32:14] Promise me 答应我
[32:17] you will protect Mika and Ako from our enemies. 你会保护美嘉和赤穗不被我们的仇敌侵犯
[32:21] My Lord. 籓主
[32:28] I am ready, Oishi. 我准备好了 大石
[32:31] And when I die, 在我受死之时
[32:33] I would be honored if you would act as my second, 如果由你做我的戒错人我将不胜荣幸
[32:38] my friend. 我的好友
[32:59] Father! 父亲
[33:03] Don’t let them see you cry. 别让他们看到你流泪
[35:23] No. 不
[35:26] We must have revenge. 我们必须报仇雪恨
[35:29] Whatever the cost, it is our duty. 不论付出什么代价这是我们的责任
[35:32] My Lord, what will you have us do? 阁下 你需要我们做什么
[35:39] If we fight now, we die. 如果我们现在反击 我们必死无疑
[35:43] And not just us. 不单只是我们
[35:46] Every farmer and villager in Ako will be killed. 赤穗所有子民都会被杀
[35:50] We have to think of them first. 我们必须先为他们着想
[36:01] Poison, My Lady. It will end your pain. 这是药 公主它能解除你的痛苦
[36:07] We have not lost Ako yet. 我们还没失去赤穗
[36:44] Your Highness. 将军
[37:13] Lady Asano, 浅野小姐
[37:16] I am sorry for your father’s death. 对于你父亲的死 我深表遗憾
[37:19] He accepted it with dignity. 他死的很有尊严
[37:21] Your Highness, as my father’s only child, 将军作为我父亲唯一的孩子
[37:26] I ask that I may look after his lands until such time as I marry. 我请求在我出嫁前能负责照料他的籓土
[37:31] I have already considered this, My Lady. 这个我已经考虑过了 公主
[37:44] So that there will be no feud between your clans, 为了避免你们宗族之间争权结怨
[37:47] I decree that from this day, 我宣布从今天起
[37:50] they will be one. 他们合而为一
[37:53] Sealed by the marriage bond between you and Lord Kira. 并以你和吉良籓主的联姻加以稳固
[37:57] You are granted one year to mourn. 我准你一年的时间服丧尽孝
[38:00] But you will remain a guest of Lord Kira’s until you are married. 但是婚嫁前你始终是吉良籓主的客人
[38:04] Oishi. 大石
[38:09] You are now ronin. 你现在被贬为浪人
[38:12] Masterless samurai. 无主的武士
[38:15] I forbid you to seek vengeance for Lord Asano’s death. 我禁止你因为浅野籓主的过世而伺机报复
[38:21] Lord Kira, 吉良籓主
[38:23] I leave Ako with you. 我就把赤穗交给你了
[38:45] From this moment on, you are banished from these lands. 从此刻起我要把你们从这片土地放逐出境
[38:49] Those who remain will be hunted down 那些执意不肯离境的将会被拿下
[38:54] and executed. 并处死
[39:12] You will never see him again, My Lady. Take a last look. 你以后再也见不到他了 公主看他最后一眼吧
[39:47] I don’t trust Oishi. 我不相信大石
[39:49] He no longer has the protection of his rank. 他现在的处境已经难以自保了
[39:52] Throw him in the pit. 把他丢进井里
[39:54] Break his will. 摧毁他的意志
[41:02] Father! 父亲
[41:04] Father. 父亲
[41:07] Get away! Get away from me. 走开 离我远一点
[41:09] Chikara, help him up. 主税 快把他扶起来
[41:24] Where are my men? 我的人都在哪里
[41:28] They have all left Ako. 他们都离开了赤穗
[41:31] And Lady Asano? 浅野小姐呢
[41:34] Her time of mourning is almost over. 她服丧尽孝的日子眼看就要到了
[41:39] Lord Kira took her to his castle 吉良籓主把她带进他的府邸
[41:41] to begin preparing for their wedding. 开始筹备他们的婚礼了
[41:44] Chikara, 主税
[41:48] what of the half-breed? 那个混血人怎么样了
[41:51] Kira’s men took him to the Dutch island and sold him into slavery. 吉良的手下把他带去了出岛将他卖为奴隶
[42:09] We need three horses. 我们需要三匹马
[42:13] Now. 现在
[42:24] Riku. 理红
[42:29] You must make the whole world believe you’ve divorced me. 你必须让全世界都相信你抛弃了我
[42:36] It is the only way to protect you from what I have to do. 这是保护你唯一的方法不管我做什么事都与你无关
[42:42] No one but you and I can know that you are, 除了你和我 不可以有别人知道
[42:48] and will always be, 拥有你永远都是我人生中
[42:52] the joy of my life. 最大的快乐
[42:58] I am the wife of a samurai. 我是武士的妻子
[43:03] Whatever your duty is, it is mine too. 不管你的职责是什么那也是我的职责
[43:17] Show them this 把这个拿给他们看
[43:19] and tell them to meet me at the black lake in a week. 告诉他们一周后来黑湖边见我
[43:23] Remember, the enemy will be watching. 记住敌人的眼睛都在盯着我们
[44:10] Hey, stranger. 陌生人
[44:14] What’s your business here? 你来这里做什么
[44:17] I’m looking for a half-breed. 我在找一个混血人
[44:26] Good luck, samurai! 祝你好运 武士
[45:07] Half-breed! Half-breed! Half-breed! 混血人 杂种 混血人
[45:42] Kai! 魁
[45:48] It’s Oishi. 我是大石
[45:52] Kai! 魁
[46:01] It’s me! 是我
[46:17] Kai! Lady Asano. 魁 浅野小姐
[46:20] Mika. 美嘉
[46:23] She needs your help. 她需要你的帮助
[46:30] Half-breed! Half-breed! Half-breed! 混血人 混血人 杂种
[46:34] Kai! Soon Kira will marry Mika. 魁 吉良就快要娶美嘉了
[46:38] We must stop him! Are you with me? 我们必须阻止他 你愿不愿意同我一起
[47:01] Now! 就现在
[48:13] Lady Asano is to be married in a week. 浅野公主一周后就要出嫁了
[48:16] What do you care? 你在乎吗
[48:18] When Kira took her away, you were on your knees. 吉良带她走的时候 你也是屈膝跪地
[48:21] We would have all been killed. You too. 我们本该全部被杀 你也是
[48:25] What use are you to her dead? 她死了你还有什么用
[48:27] What use am I to you? 我对你来说有什么用
[48:32] Either follow me or go back to what you were. 要不就跟着我 要不就回去
[48:37] Don’t turn your back on me, ronin. 别岔开话题 浪人
[48:40] Follow you for what? 跟随你做什么
[48:47] Kira has 1,000 men under his command. 吉良拥有千军万马
[48:51] He’s also protected by witchcraft. 并且他还有巫术护体
[48:57] When I told you that, you turned me away. 我告诉你这些的时候你不于采信
[48:59] I was wrong. 那是我错了
[49:03] I failed my lord. 我害了籓主
[49:09] I don’t know who or what you are, 我不知道你的身世
[49:13] but I need your help. 但是我需要你的帮助
[49:26] Clothes. 衣服
[49:46] I’ll come with you, 我会跟你一起走
[49:48] but if you ever kneel before Kira again, I’ll take your head. 但如果你再屈服于吉良我就会砍下你的头
[50:02] Where did you learn to fight like that? 你从哪里学来的武艺
[50:05] From demons. 从恶魔那里
[50:51] My Lord, forgive me. 籓主 原谅我
[50:54] The half-breed has escaped from the Dutch island. 那个杂种从出岛逃走了
[50:57] They say a samurai helped him. 他们说是一个武士救了他
[51:03] Oishi. 是大石
[51:17] Find Oishi. I need him dead. 去找大石 我要他死
[51:41] Yasuno, it’s Oishi! 安野 是大石
[51:45] He’s back! 他回来了
[51:46] Everyone, Oishi’s back! 各位 大石 回来了
[51:48] Oishi’s back! 大石 回来了
[52:05] Father. 父亲
[52:06] Well done, Chikara. 干得好 主税
[52:26] Today we may be ronin, 今天我们或许是浪人
[52:29] but now the time has come. 但现在时机已经来临
[52:33] What I propose ends in death. 我已经做好了必死的准备
[52:39] Even if we succeed, 即使我们成功了
[52:41] we will be hanged as criminals for defying the Shogun’s orders. 我们也会被判为罪犯施以绞刑因为我们违背将军的命令
[52:51] I take a vow before you 我在你们面前发誓
[52:54] that I will not rest until justice is done, 不得到正义 我决不作罢
[52:59] will not sleep until our master lies in peace, 未能告慰主人在天之灵以前绝对不眠不休
[53:03] and will not pray 不再祈福
[53:05] unless it is to ask the heavens’ forgiveness 除非是祈求上天宽诉我
[53:09] for sending Kira to hell! 将吉良打入地狱
[53:26] There are only two ways in. 只有两条路可以进去
[53:28] The main gate here 这里的正门
[53:30] and this point beneath the west wall. 以及西墙下的这个地点
[53:33] Both are heavily guarded. 他们都有重兵守卫
[53:35] Our best chance is to strike when Kira leaves the safety of his fortress. 我们最好的时机是等吉良离开他的堡垒
[53:40] He will travel to his ancestors’ shrine to offer prayers. 他将前往他祖先的圣陵朝拜祈福
[53:44] We don’t know yet when he will make the journey. 但是我们还不清楚他何时会去
[53:47] Isogai, you ride ahead to his temple town 矶贝 你先前往他祖先的陵镇
[53:51] and see what you can find out. 看看能发现什么
[53:53] Remember, even near holy sites 记住 即使靠近神圣之地
[53:56] there are brothels and plenty of loose-tongued officials who visit them. 还是有很多嘴巴不牢靠的官员常去的窖子
[54:00] Even if we know the route, we will need more men for an ambush. 即使我们知道路线我们还是需要更多人参与伏击
[54:04] Then we’ll get them. 那我们就去找他们
[54:06] You and Chuzaemon and Okuda 你 忠左卫门和奥田
[54:09] will gather as many of our former samurai as you can 尽力召集我们之前的武士越多越好
[54:12] and meet us here at a farmhouse Horibe has found for us. 然后在堀部为我们找的农舍会合
[54:16] Forgive me, sir, but how can we succeed without good swords? 请见谅 大石 但是我们没有好剑怎么能成功
[54:22] Take mine. 拿我的
[54:23] When we meet again, I’ll have more waiting for you. 等到我们再会合会有很多好剑等着你们
[54:29] The rest of us will go to Uetsu. 其余的人跟我去羽越
[54:32] The finest swordmakers in the land work there. 最好的铸剑师就在那里
[54:35] Why is the half-breed here? 为什么杂种在这里
[54:39] I asked him to come. 我让他来的
[54:42] We can’t take him with us. He’s not a samurai. 我们不能带他一起 他不是武士
[54:50] None of us are samurai anymore. 我们当中已经没有武士
[55:51] Who are you? 你是谁
[55:54] We are farmers from Shimobe, sir. 我们是从下部来的农民 长官
[55:57] We have come to buy tools. 我们是来买工具的
[56:00] This is Lord Kira’s village now. 这里现在是吉良籓主的地盘了
[56:20] These are not farmer’s hands. 这不是当农民的手
[56:55] Take the swords, whatever you can salvage. 拿走剑 不管能抢到什么
[56:59] We’ll need more. 我们还需要更多
[57:02] Help him. 帮他
[57:13] Eat, My Lady. 吃吧 我的大小姐
[57:27] You think I care if you starve? 你以为我会在乎你饿不饿
[57:31] Soon my lord will be ruler of all Japan 我的籓主很快就要统治全日本了
[57:35] and you can take your life like your father did. 你也可以像你父亲一样自取性命
[57:38] You killed my father. 你杀了我父亲
[57:41] Weren’t you the one who broke his heart? 难道你没有伤他的心吗
[57:45] You betrayed him with your lust. 你因为自己的欲望而背叛了他
[58:05] We can go to Hida. They will give us weapons. 我们可以去飞驒 他们会给我们武器
[58:11] You will find nothing in Hida. 你去飞驒将会一无所获
[58:13] Kira’s men will have taken over this entire region. 吉良的手下应该控制了整个籓域
[58:17] There is another way. 还有一个办法
[58:21] You will find swords in the Sea of Trees. 你在树海会找到剑
[58:25] The Tengu Forest 天狗森林
[58:29] That is just a myth. 那只是神话传说
[58:32] I’ve seen them. 我见过他们
[58:54] How do you know about the Tengu Forest? 你怎么会知道天狗森林
[58:57] I was raised there before I fled to Ako. 我逃到赤穗之前 是在那里被养大的
[59:02] Those scars on your head. 你头上那些疤
[59:05] Are they the ones who marked you? 是他们给你留下的
[59:08] Yes. 是的
[59:10] And taught you to fight? 他们还教你如何战斗
[59:12] To kill. 还有如何杀人
[59:14] They have many strange and magical ways 他们有很多不可思议的方法
[59:16] to protect themselves and their beliefs. 用来保护自己和他们的信仰
[59:20] They wanted to show me that 他们想要向我证明
[59:22] this life has nothing to offer but death. 这个尘世间除了生死轮回 什么都没有
[59:26] They wanted me to be like them and renounce the world. 他们要我和他们一样和这世界决裂
[59:31] I vowed never to use the magical powers they taught me. 我发誓永远不要用他们教的魔法
[59:35] Although I was still a child, I knew my place was among other men. 尽管当时我还是个孩子但我知道我属于另一个世界
[59:42] And do you think that these Tengu would give us weapons? 你真的认为那些天狗会给我们武器
[59:48] They will test our will. 他们会考验我们的意志
[1:00:12] My wife just won’t stop nagging me. 我老婆一股劲的烦我
[1:00:15] She wants me to find her the best view of Lord Kim’s procession. 她要我帮她找观看吉良籓主出行的最佳位置
[1:00:19] Procession? What procession? 出行 什么出行
[1:00:21] Nobody knows when Kira will leave his fortress, 没有人知道吉良什么时候会离开堡垒
[1:00:24] not even his own guards. 即使是他自己的侍卫都不知道
[1:00:26] He will hurry back before anyone is awake. 大家醒来之前他就会匆匆地回去
[1:00:39] What is your name? 你叫什么名子
[1:00:41] Yuki. 雪
[1:00:44] Where do you come from, Yuki? 你从哪里来的 雪
[1:01:02] You’ve come back. 你回来了
[1:01:10] Are we lost? 我们迷路了
[1:01:13] No. They know we’re here. 不 他们知道我们来了
[1:01:20] What is that noise? 这是什么声音
[1:01:22] Ghosts. 鬼魂
[1:01:23] Spirits of the old and infirm who are left hereto die. 那些老弱病残离世之人的魂魄
[1:01:30] Unwanted children, too. 还有弃婴
[1:02:06] Only you. 只能你去
[1:02:10] I’m coming with you. 我跟你一起走
[1:02:11] No. 不
[1:02:15] Do as he says. 照他说的做
[1:02:18] Stay here. 留在这里
[1:02:47] Whatever happens in there, whatever you see, 无论发生什么事 无论你看到什么
[1:02:52] don’t draw your weapon. 都不要拔出你的武器
[1:03:13] Wait here. 在这里等着
[1:03:25] How do we know the half-breed hasn’t led him into a trap? 我们怎么知道那个杂种是不是把他带到陷阱
[1:03:28] Oishi trusts him. 大石相信他
[1:03:30] Of course, he has no choice. We need weapons. 当然 他别无选择 我们需要武器
[1:03:36] If he doesn’t come back soon, 如果晚点他没回来
[1:03:41] I’m going after him. 我就去找他
[1:04:18] So the terrified boy returns as a man. 当年胆小的毛头小子变成男子汉回来了
[1:04:24] I have come for your help. 我是来求你帮忙的
[1:04:27] We are in need of swords. 我们需要剑
[1:04:29] Then take it. 那就拿去吧
[1:04:34] These swords were forged to defend us against the hatred of men. 锻造这些剑是用来抵御那些心怀敌意之人
[1:04:39] Men who persecuted us for our beliefs. 那些迫害我们信仰的人
[1:04:44] The same men who despise you for being different. 那些人同样视你为异类鄙视着你
[1:04:49] And now you’re here to help them. 现在你却来到这里帮他们
[1:04:52] They are good men. 他们都是好人
[1:04:54] Their cause is just. 他们是为了正义
[1:04:58] Many come for our steel, 很多人为了我们的剑而来
[1:05:02] but none return. 却都是有去无回
[1:05:06] You told him not to draw his sword. 你告诉他不要拔自己的剑
[1:05:10] If he does, 如果他拔了
[1:05:12] he and all his men will die. 他和他的手下都会死
[1:05:20] Was it worth it? What you found in the outside world? 这么做值得吗 你在外面世界学了些什么
[1:05:24] The love of a woman you can never have? 爱上一个你永远得不到的女人
[1:05:29] Yes. 是的
[1:05:33] Let me tell you of love, Kai. 让我来告诉你什么才是爱 魁
[1:05:36] The love of one night 有爱的一晚
[1:05:39] that brought you into this world. 才把你带到这个世界上
[1:05:42] An English sailor and a peasant girl. 一个英国水手和一个农家女子
[1:05:48] Your loving mother abandoned you to die in these woods. 你亲爱的母亲抛弃了你任你在森林中自生自灭
[1:05:53] A monster, a half-breed child. 一个怪物 一个混血儿
[1:05:58] Yet we found you, 是我们发现了你
[1:06:01] accepted you, trained you. 接受你 训练你
[1:06:06] We taught you many things. 我们教你很多事情
[1:06:09] But you fled 但是你却逃走了
[1:06:11] and you turned your back on those gifts. 你视这些礼物如粪土
[1:06:15] Gifts of death. 这些杀人的技能
[1:06:17] No matter what you do, 不管你做何努力
[1:06:20] Mika will never be yours in this life. 美嘉这辈子都不会是你的
[1:06:25] Then I will go to my death and pray I find her in the next. 那我就至死不渝祈祷来世还能遇见她
[1:06:32] Sir? 首领
[1:06:39] What are you doing here? 你来这里做什么
[1:06:42] I told you to stay. 我说过要你们在外面待着
[1:06:52] No! Yasuno! 不 安野
[1:07:03] Draw your sword. 拔出你的剑
[1:07:10] Save them. 救他们
[1:07:12] Draw your sword. 拔出你的剑
[1:07:16] Save them. 救他们
[1:07:20] Draw your sword. 拔出你的剑
[1:07:26] Save your men! 救你的人
[1:07:33] No more talk. 别再废话了
[1:07:36] Will you give me what I ask? 你会不会给我想要的
[1:07:40] Take the blade, Kai. 拿走这把剑 魁
[1:07:41] If you can reach it before me. 如果你能在我之前碰到它
[1:07:47] Save your men. Help them. 救你的手下 救他们
[1:08:00] Draw your sword, Oishi. 拔出你的剑 大石
[1:08:06] Save them. 救他们
[1:08:14] Chikara! 主税
[1:08:26] A gift not forgotten. 看来你没忘记这些技艺
[1:08:48] You passed their test. 你通过了他们的考验
[1:08:51] Your men are safe. 你的手下安全了
[1:08:53] You’ve got your swords. 你得到你们想要的剑
[1:09:09] What’s so special about these swords? 这些剑有什么特别
[1:09:12] What do they do? 它们能用来做什么
[1:09:15] It depends. 视情况而定
[1:09:17] On what? 什么情况
[1:09:20] Who uses them. 看它是在谁手里
[1:09:22] What about a tall, strong, brave man like me? 比如像我这样 高大威猛的勇士会怎样
[1:09:36] They cut. 无坚不摧
[1:09:54] I think mine is broken. 我想我的剑有问题
[1:10:21] Your sword. 你的剑
[1:10:23] You keep it, Hazama. I told you we’d bring others. 你留着吧 间 我说过我会再找些来
[1:10:40] I have the information you requested. 我探听到了你要的情报
[1:10:42] Lord Kira leaves for his ancestors’ shrine tonight. 吉良籓主今晚会动身前往他祖先的圣陵
[1:10:47] Well done. 干的好
[1:10:49] Come, Isogai. Gather the men. 来 矶贝把大家召集过来
[1:10:52] Father. 父亲
[1:10:55] I want to go with you. 我要跟你一起去
[1:10:57] No. 不
[1:10:59] Horibe, stay with him. 堀部 看好他
[1:11:34] I ride to my ancestors’ shrine to offer thanks for our wedding. 我要为我们的婚事去祖先的圣陵前跪谢
[1:11:38] Is there anything you wish me to pray for? 你有什么要我替你祈求的
[1:11:41] My Lord will not like my answer. 籓主不会喜欢我的答案
[1:11:45] You may look down on me, My Lady, 你可以看不起我 公主
[1:11:47] but our children and their children will be of one blood. 但是我们的孩子 以及他们的孩子将是同样血统
[1:12:16] Take care, Hazama. 小心一点 间
[1:12:46] Sorry. 对不起
[1:12:51] It’s a trap! Go! Go! 这是陷阱 走 快撤退
[1:12:54] Get back! Get back! 快走 撤退
[1:12:58] Get out! 快逃
[1:13:16] Yasuno! 安野
[1:13:19] Yasuno! 安野
[1:13:37] Oishi, help me! It’s Basho. 大石 快帮我 是芭蕉
[1:13:40] Hazama! 间
[1:13:51] -No! -Oishi! -不 -大石
[1:14:29] It belonged to Oishi, My Lord. 这是大石的剑 籓主
[1:14:47] Your half-breed is dead. 你心爱的杂种已经死了
[1:14:55] So are dozens of your father’s men. 还有你父亲的那些手下
[1:15:00] All killed 全部被杀了
[1:15:02] trying to save you. 为了试图救你
[1:15:08] Perhaps now you understand 或许现在你该明白
[1:15:13] the price of your love. 你爱的惨痛代价
[1:15:21] I promised my lord 我答应过我的籓主
[1:15:25] I would not harm 我不会
[1:15:29] a hair on your head. 动你一根头发
[1:15:38] But what you do to yourself 但是你想对自己做什么
[1:15:43] is not my concern. 那就不关我的事了
[1:16:04] Good night. 晚安啰
[1:16:58] Kai. 魁
[1:17:01] I have a confession to make. 有件事我需要向你道歉
[1:17:05] When I was a boy, 小时候
[1:17:07] I used to wait in the woods outside your hut, 我常常躲在你树林里的小屋外
[1:17:13] and when you came out, 等你一出来
[1:17:16] I’d throw stones at you, 我就拿石头丢你
[1:17:20] then hide. 然后躲起来
[1:17:25] I knew it was you. 我知道那是你
[1:17:29] I could see your belly sticking out from behind the trees. 我能看见你在树后面露出来的肚子
[1:17:43] I’m sorry, Kai. 对不起 魁
[1:17:46] You’re a good man. 你是个好人
[1:18:16] I should have acted the day Lord Asano died. 浅野籓主死的那天我就应该为他报仇雪恨
[1:18:21] Our anger should have been sudden and swift. 我们的仇恨或许会迅速凝聚
[1:18:26] Then even if we’d failed, 即使当时我们失败了
[1:18:32] it would have been with honor. 也败的光荣
[1:18:47] You are samurai. 你是武士
[1:18:52] We still have swords and the advantage of surprise. 我们还有利剑还有出奇致胜的优势
[1:18:56] Kira thinks we’re ghosts. 吉良以为我们已是鬼魂
[1:18:59] We can use that, turn it to our advantage. 我们可以利用这一点把他转换成我们的优势
[1:19:04] He’ll never expect us. 他一定料想不到
[1:19:08] We can still do what we came for. 我们还可以继续我们的初衷
[1:19:34] Eat. 吃一点吧
[1:19:37] -Your arm? -Fine. -你的手臂如何 -没事的
[1:19:56] Go get your father. 请你父亲过来
[1:20:14] Stay where you are! 停下来
[1:20:19] What is this? 这是怎么回事
[1:20:21] We are not some village troupe to be held up by bandits. 你们这些土匪我们可不是好欺负的乡间小剧团
[1:20:26] Lord Kira himself has hired us to perform at his wedding. 吉良籓主钦点我们为他的婚礼表演
[1:20:30] I have the letters and passes to prove it. 我有信函与通行证证明
[1:20:33] There is no need. 没这必要
[1:20:35] We saw you perform in Ako. 我们在赤穗看过你的表演
[1:20:40] You are Lord Asano’s men. 你是浅野籓主的人
[1:20:45] We need your help. 我们需要你的帮助
[1:20:52] Kai. 魁
[1:21:02] Forgive me for not thanking you for defeating the beast 请原谅我 没有答谢你杀死那野兽
[1:21:05] and saving my life. 和对我的救命之恩
[1:21:10] A samurai does not take credit for victories of others. 一名武士不应该因别人的功劳而让自己受到赞誉
[1:21:20] This belonged to Basho. 这是芭蕉的
[1:21:25] A samurai wears two swords. 你现在是一名佩戴两把剑的武士
[1:21:37] When a crime goes unpunished, 当一种罪行未受到惩罚
[1:21:41] the world is unbalanced. 这个世界就会变得沉沦
[1:21:44] When a wrong is unavenged, 当一个冤屈为得以沉雪
[1:21:46] the heavens look down on us in shame. 上天都会为我们感到羞耻
[1:21:50] We too must die for this circle of vengeance to be closed. 我们必须为这复仇轮回 死而后已
[1:22:02] We will leave this record of our courage 我们将留下我们英勇的证据
[1:22:05] so the world will know who we were and what we did. 让这世界记住我们的名子以及我们的丰功伟业
[1:22:20] Tonight we will regain our honor 今晚我们将收复我们的荣耀
[1:22:25] and avenge our lord. 为我们的籓主报仇雪恨
[1:22:31] None of us knows how long he shall five 没有人知道他会活多久
[1:22:35] or when his time will come. 或是他的时代何时会来临
[1:22:39] But soon all that will be left of our brief lives 但是当我们短暂人生结束之后留下的是
[1:22:44] is the pride our children feel when they speak our names. 当我们的子孙念起我们的名子时所感到的骄傲
[1:23:00] Kai. 魁
[1:23:33] We end this now. 让我们终结一切吧
[1:23:47] Now 现在
[1:23:50] we are 47. 我们是47名浪人
[1:24:02] What do you see? 你看到什么
[1:24:07] The omens are good. 好兆头
[1:24:08] Soon you will travel far. 很快的你会去很多籓域
[1:24:12] In every town and village, people shall bow before you. 所到之处 人们都会为你府首屈膝
[1:24:27] Halt! 停下
[1:24:52] Let them through. 让他们通过
[1:26:12] Five minutes! 五分钟
[1:26:38] Lord Kira, we are proud to present to you 吉良籓主 我们万分荣幸
[1:26:42] our performance as a gift for your wedding. 能以我们的表演作为您喜结良缘的贺礼
[1:30:16] Don’t hurt the princess! 不要伤及公主
[1:30:31] Kai! 魁
[1:31:02] Get them! 除掉他们
[1:31:51] Stay there! 在那里守着
[1:33:13] I knew you’d come for me. 我就知道你会为我而来
[1:33:16] Nothing will ever keep me away from you. 没有任何东西能将你我分开
[1:33:39] Nothing, half-breed? 真的没有 杂种
[1:33:43] Even death? 若是死亡呢
[1:33:45] I know what you are. 我知道你的力量
[1:33:47] You have no idea. 你低估我了
[1:33:49] I’m not afraid of you. 我不怕你
[1:33:51] You should be. 等着瞧
[1:35:27] Come on. 来吧
[1:36:15] Know now the depth of my lord’s courage. 现在领教到我籓主的胆量了吧
[1:37:46] In the name of Lord Asano of Ako! 以赤穗浅野籓主之名
[1:38:09] For Lord Asano! 献给浅野籓主
[1:40:05] Chikara. 主税
[1:40:47] Rest now, My Lord. 安息吧 籓主
[1:40:51] You are avenged. 我们已经为您复仇
[1:41:01] Oishi, 大石
[1:41:03] I gave you a command forbidding you to take revenge. 我命令过你不可以报仇雪恨
[1:41:08] Forgive me, Your Highness, 请原谅我 将军
[1:41:12] but a man may not live under the same heaven 但是做为一名男子汉弑主之仇未报
[1:41:18] as the murderer of his lord. 怎能够忍辱偷生
[1:41:24] All I ask is respect for my men. 我只求 能给予我的手下尊严
[1:41:29] They are brave, My Lord. 他们都很勇敢 将军
[1:41:34] The bravest I know. 是我所知道最英勇的勇士
[1:41:41] I beg you to let them die 我请求你让他们死的
[1:41:44] with the dignity they deserve. 有自己应得的尊严
[1:41:53] For the crime of disobedience, 抗命之罪
[1:41:58] you should all be executed as common criminals. 按理说你们都应该像普通罪犯那样处死
[1:42:04] But you and your men 但是你和你的手下
[1:42:06] followed the old ways of Bushido 遵循武士道精神
[1:42:10] to honor your lord 忠于你们的籓主
[1:42:12] and to avenge treachery. 报复背信弃义之徒
[1:42:22] I see only samurai before me. 所以在我面前的都是武士
[1:42:26] I grant you a samurai’s death, 我准许你们像武士一样殉道
[1:42:31] to be buried alongside your lord 并且光荣的长眠于
[1:42:34] with honor. 你们籓主左右
[1:42:37] Thank you, Your Highness. 谢谢您 将军
[1:43:01] Lady Asano is like her father. 浅野公主很像她父亲
[1:43:08] She will make Ako great again. 她一定会让赤穗再度繁盛
[1:43:15] Yes. 是的
[1:43:18] I know. 我知道
[1:43:57] My father told me 我父亲告诉过我
[1:44:00] this world was only a preparation for the next, 今生只是为来生准备
[1:44:06] that all we can ask is that we leave it having loved 我们只能求在离世前能心怀爱意
[1:44:11] and being loved. 或是被深爱着
[1:44:17] I will search for you through 1,000 worlds 不管历经几世 经历几次轮回
[1:44:22] and 10,000 lifetimes until I find you. 我都会找到你
[1:44:29] I will wait for you in all of them. 我生生世世将会等着你
[1:45:24] Wait! 等等
[1:45:28] Chikara, 主税
[1:45:30] son of Oishi, 大石之子
[1:45:32] step out. 出来
[1:45:53] Oishi, 大石
[1:45:56] I will not deny our country your bloodline. 我不能让我们的国家失去你的血统
[1:46:01] Your son shall live 你的儿子将被赦免
[1:46:04] to serve Ako 像你和你的武士一样
[1:46:08] as you and your samurai have done. 效忠赤穗
[1:47:29] I will search for you through 1,000 worlds 不管历经几世
[1:47:34] and 10,000 lifetimes 经历几次轮回
[1:47:38] until I find you. 我都会找到你
[1:48:11] The memory of the 47 Ronin 这47名浪人不畏生死
[1:48:14] who put duty and justice before their fear of death 将职责和正义放在首位的英雄事迹
[1:48:18] has lived down through the centuries 在日本文化史上
[1:48:20] as one of the greatest examples of honor and loyalty 作为忠勇之例
[1:48:23] in Japanese culture. 流传了数百年
[1:48:27] 每年的12月14日有成千上万从世界各地而来的人们 来拜访这47名浪人的坟墓 以示敬意 此电影也是以此篇事迹启发而来
2013年

Post navigation

Previous Post: Prisoners(囚徒)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: A Christmas Carol(圣诞颂歌)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme