英文名称:47 Meters Down
年代:2017
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:01] | Shark got you. | 是鲨鱼撞你的 |
[03:02] | Are you serious? Look what you did | 你认真的吗?看看你干的好事 |
[03:04] | I’ll get you a new one. | 我会买杯新的还你 |
[03:06] | Can we please do something? I’m so bored. | 我们去做点什么吧 好无聊啊 |
[03:08] | I don’t know how you can just lie in the sun all day. | 我不知道你怎么能忍受成天在太阳底下晒着 |
[03:09] | No, I’m gonna go back to the room. I told Stuart I’d give him a call. | 不了 我得先回房间给司徒打个电话 |
[03:14] | – Bring me a drink back. Thank you. – Yeah, you wish. | – 带杯喝的回来 谢了 – 你做梦吧 |
[03:17] | Nice ass. | 屁股好翘 |
[03:26] | 深海逃生 | |
[03:47] | I want to make a toast. | 来干一杯吧 |
[03:48] | Come on! | 快 |
[03:50] | Thank you so much for bringing me on vacation. | 真的很感谢你带我来度假 |
[03:52] | It’s gonna be the best time ever. | 这会是一段最最美好的时光 |
[03:54] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | – 干杯 – 干杯 |
[03:55] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[03:57] | Stuart is missing out. | 司徒错过了这种机会 |
[04:00] | – I’m way more fun anyway. – You are. | – 我可比他有趣多了 – 没错 |
[04:28] | Lisa? | 丽莎 |
[04:36] | Lisa? | 丽莎? |
[04:52] | Sis? | 姐姐? |
[04:58] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么呢? |
[05:06] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[05:11] | I lied. | 我骗了你 |
[05:13] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[05:15] | I lied about why Stuart isn’t on this trip. | 我骗了你司徒不来旅行的原因 |
[05:18] | – What? – He’s not working. | – 什么?- 他不是在忙工作 |
[05:21] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[05:25] | He left me, Kate. | 他抛弃我了 凯特 |
[05:27] | He broke up with me. | 他和我分手了 |
[05:29] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[05:32] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没告诉我呢? |
[05:34] | ‘Cause I was embarrassed. | 因为我不好意思 |
[05:37] | Do Mom and Dad know? | 爸妈知道吗? |
[05:44] | The one good thing in my life, I managed to fuck up. | 我搞砸了生命中的一份美好 |
[05:51] | What happened? | 发生了什么? |
[05:53] | It’s my fault. He got bored. | 是我的错 他厌倦了 |
[05:56] | – He actually said that? – Yean. | – 他这么说过吗?- 是的 |
[05:58] | Kind of, more or less. | 差不多类似的话 |
[06:01] | And then I thought if I came on this trip and I came away with you, | 我就想 如果我出来和你度个假 |
[06:04] | and I had fun and I showed that I could be fun, | 向他展示一下我也是个懂得生活乐趣的人 |
[06:07] | somehow he would come back, but… | 也许他会回到我身边 但… |
[06:19] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[06:21] | – What? – Come on, we have to get dressed. | – 什么?- 快点 我们得把衣服穿上 |
[06:23] | – For what? – You and I are going out. | – 为什么?- 我们出门玩玩 |
[06:26] | Going out where? It’s 1:00 in the morning. | 去哪?现在是凌晨一点 |
[06:30] | Lisa, it’s Mexico. | 丽莎 这是墨西哥 |
[06:31] | You and I are the only ones who aren’t out. Come on. | 你我是唯一没有出门的 快点 |
[06:33] | I’ve been dying to do this all week. | 我已经盼了整整一周了 |
[07:18] | This is the best night ever. | 这是我经历过的最棒的夜晚 |
[07:20] | Oh, I could be here all night! | 我想整晚都待在这儿 |
[07:44] | 丽莎:墨西哥太好玩了 真希望你也在这儿 | |
[07:52] | 司徒:我很高兴你玩的开心 | |
[07:55] | 我已经把我的东西都搬走了 | |
[08:02] | That is crazy. You guys are insane. | 疯了 你们都疯了 |
[08:04] | Seriously, you have to try. | 说真的 你们得试一试 |
[08:06] | We do it almost every weekend.It’s amazing | 我们几乎每周末都玩一次 好玩极了 |
[08:08] | Yeah,yeah. Look. | 是的 是的 想像一下 |
[08:09] | 25-foot great white sharks. | 一群25英尺长的大白鲨 |
[08:11] | They come right up to your cage | 游到你的笼子上方 |
[08:12] | – 25 foot? – You have never seen anything like it. | – 25英尺?- 你绝对从没见过那种场面 |
[08:14] | How much does it cost? | 这得花多少钱? |
[08:16] | 西班牙语 | |
[08:16] | What? | 什么? |
[08:20] | Bueno. It’s like $100 each. We know Taylor. | 每人大概100美刀 我们认识一个叫泰勒的 |
[08:23] | – He’s like a friend of ours. – Great. | – 他是我们的一个朋友 – 太好了 |
[08:26] | Uh, mmm… I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:27] | What are you gonna do… sit by the pool all day long? | 那你们想怎么过?在泳池边呆坐一天吗? |
[08:30] | – Seriously? – I I don’t even know how to dive. | – 真的吗?- 我连怎么潜水都还不懂 |
[08:33] | I will teach you everything you need to know. | 我都会教你的 |
[08:35] | But I need one of those, like, diving card certification. | 但我需要那种潜水资格证之类的 |
[08:38] | You took that whole class! | 你得通过专业培训才能拿到的 |
[08:40] | Okay, okay, look, look. | 好吧 听着 听着 |
[08:42] | This is Mexico, okay? | 这里是墨西哥 明白吗? |
[08:43] | It’s not even diving. | 甚至不能叫潜水 |
[08:45] | You’re gonna be in a cage. | 你会待在一个笼子里 |
[08:46] | You’re only down five minutes. | 在水下待5分钟就行 |
[08:47] | – It’s totally safe. – Exactly. | – 绝对安全 – 完全正确 |
[08:49] | It’s like you’re going to the zoo, | 就像是去逛动物园 |
[08:50] | – except you’re in the cage. – Yeah. | – 只不过换成是你待在笼子里 – 没错 |
[08:52] | – Yeah, and-and underwater. – Si. | – 没错 水下动物园 – 是的 |
[08:53] | Come on, it sounds amazing. | 去吧 听起来好好玩 |
[08:54] | Please? | 求你了? |
[08:57] | – I don’t know. – You could just think of the photos. | – 我不知道 – 想想看你将会拍到怎样的照片 |
[09:00] | I mean, they won’t be the type of photos that a boring person would take. | 那种照片可不是一个无趣的人能拍出来的 |
[09:04] | Just saying. | 道理就这么简单 |
[09:06] | – She’s got a good point. – Think of the photos. | – 她说的很好 – 想想那些照片 |
[09:08] | Think of the photos. | 想想那些照片 |
[09:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:14] | – All right. – Okay. | – 好吧 – 好的 |
[09:15] | – Cheers. – Salud. | – 干杯 – 干杯 |
[09:16] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[09:23] | Well, good, I am pleased. | 挺好 我挺开心 |
[09:29] | Yeah, I just wanted to say I had a really good night tonight. | 我只想说 今晚真是太开心了 |
[09:31] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[09:32] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 是吗?- 是的 |
[09:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:41] | Not… ready. | 我…还没准备好 |
[09:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:44] | – No, it’s okay. It’s fine. – See you tomorrow. | – 没关系的 没事 – 明天见 |
[09:46] | – Tomorrow for sure. – Come on. | – 不见不散 – 走吧 |
[09:49] | – Good night! – Buenas noches. | – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[09:51] | Adios. | 再见 |
[10:05] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[10:06] | Si. | 好的 |
[10:08] | Adios. Buenas noches. | 再见 晚安 |
[10:10] | They are so cute. | 他们好可爱 |
[10:14] | – Oh, cute. Hey. – Hola. | – 小朋友 嘿 – 你好 |
[10:18] | I am so looking forward to this. | 我已经等不及了 |
[10:19] | It’s gonna be amazing. | 这将是一段美妙的经历 |
[10:20] | I can’t believe you talked me into this. | 不敢相信我居然被你说服了 |
[10:22] | I did not talk you into this. Okay, you just wanted to see the guys again. | 我没说服你 你只是想再见到他们 |
[10:25] | I did not. | 我才没有 |
[10:27] | – Do not lie to me. – Okay, he’s kind of cute. | – 别骗我了 – 好吧 他有点迷人 |
[10:33] | Kate, I don’t know about this. | 凯特 我犹豫了 |
[10:35] | It’ll be fun. I promise. | 会很好玩的 我保证 |
[10:37] | It… they’re probably not going to show anyway, so… | 也许鲨鱼不会出现的 所以… |
[10:39] | – Hola, chicas! – Hey! | – 你们好 两位美女 – 嘿 |
[10:41] | – Hey, hola! – How’s it going? | – 嘿 你好 – 还好吗? |
[10:43] | – Hola. – Hi. | – 你好 – 嗨 |
[10:44] | – Yeah. Hola. – Hey, how are you? | – 你好 – 嘿 你还好吗? |
[10:47] | I’m so glad you came. | 很高兴你们能来 |
[10:48] | I wasn’t sure you were going to. | 我还担心你们会改变主意 |
[10:50] | – Yep, here we are. – Okay, should we do it? | – 对 我们来了 – 好的 开始吧? |
[10:53] | – Yeah, let’s go see the boat. – Okay. | – 我们到船那儿去 – 好的 |
[10:55] | Go ahead… | 走… |
[10:56] | – Oh, you lead the way. – Okay. | – 你带路 – 好的 |
[10:58] | So, uh, how did you sleep? | 睡的好吗? |
[11:00] | Uh, I slept all right. | 我睡的很好 |
[11:02] | – I had a really good time last night. – Me, too. You guys are funny. | – 我昨晚玩得很开心 – 我也是 你们很有趣 |
[11:04] | – How is your head? – Uh, it hurts. | – 你头怎么样了?- 有点疼 |
[11:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:08] | – All right, we’re gonna go talk to the captain. Be back in a second. – Okay. | – 好的 我们去和船长聊聊马上回来 – 好 |
[11:10] | – Oye, Captain! – I… | – 嘿 船长 – 我… |
[11:12] | really, I feel super uneasy about this. | 真的感觉很不安 |
[11:15] | Come on, it’ll be fine. | 别这样 没事的 |
[11:17] | I mean, is this even safe? We don’t know anything about these people. | 这真的安全吗?我们根本不了解这些人 |
[11:20] | Remember what the concierge said? | 还记得前台说的吗? |
[11:21] | That we should book all activities and tours… | 外出活动或游玩都应该提前预订… |
[11:23] | Yeah, he works for the hotel. He has to say that. | 他为酒店工作 所以才这么说 |
[11:25] | I’ve just heard horror stories | 我刚听说了一些游客在参加 |
[11:28] | about tourists going on these shady trips. | 这种不正当游玩项目时发生的可怕事情 |
[11:30] | And Stuart even told me that… | 而且司徒曾经告诉我… |
[11:31] | Stuart is a prick, Lisa. | 司徒是个蠢货 丽莎 |
[11:35] | It’ll be fun. Come on. | 别这样 会很有趣的 |
[11:37] | Hey, come on over. Don’t be shy. | 过来吧 别害羞 |
[11:38] | – Come on. – Okay. | – 快 – 好的 |
[11:39] | This is, uh, Taylor, the captain. | 这位是泰勒船长 |
[11:41] | – Hola. Hola. – Hola. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[11:43] | Buenos dias. !Como estan? | 嘿 你们好吗? |
[11:45] | – Bien. – Bien. | – 挺好 – 挺好 |
[11:48] | You both know how to scuba dive, right? | 你们俩都知道蛙潜对吗? |
[11:51] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 是的 – 是的 |
[11:56] | All right, well, welcome aboard. | 那就好 欢迎上船 |
[11:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:04] | Ah, gracias. | 多谢 |
[12:08] | I know you’re clumsy, so don’t fall in, okay? | 我知道你笨手笨脚的 别摔倒了 好吗? |
[12:24] | There she is. | 到了 |
[12:28] | Oye, Javi. | 嗨 哈维 |
[12:38] | Watch your step. | 小心点 |
[12:40] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[12:41] | Gracias. | 多谢 |
[12:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:50] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[12:53] | – Here… – Kate, have you seen the cage? | – 这里… – 凯特 你看到那个笼子了吗? |
[12:55] | Put those tanks in the back… keep them out of the sun. | 把那些罐子放后面 别让太阳晒着 |
[12:57] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[12:58] | You’re gonna have the time of your life, I promise. | 你会度过一段美好时光的 我保证 |
[13:01] | It’ll be fun! | 会很好玩的 |
[13:03] | I’m scared. | 我有点害怕 |
[14:16] | This looks like the spot. | 到目的地了 |
[14:18] | All right. | 好的 |
[14:19] | – This is it? – Yeah. | – 就是这儿?- 没错 |
[14:21] | – This is totally it. – Okay. | – 就是这里 – 好的 |
[14:22] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[14:28] | This is going to be amazing. | 难以想像会多有趣 |
[14:31] | It’s feeding time. | 喂食时间到 |
[14:32] | – You hungry? Huh? – Ugh, it’s disgusting. | – 你饿了吗?- 这很恶心 |
[14:35] | – No. – Hmm? No? | – 不 – 不? |
[14:38] | You hungry? Huh? | 你饿吗? |
[14:40] | Oh, my God, gross. | 天啊 恶心 |
[14:42] | There we go, feeding time. | 开始投食 |
[14:51] | That’s so gross. | 太恶心了 |
[14:52] | That’s… that reeks, huh? | 很臭对吗? |
[14:58] | I thought it was illegal to chum the water. | 我以为往水里投诱饵是非法的 |
[15:01] | You think I should call the shark instead? | 难道要我用嘴召唤鲨鱼来吗? |
[15:03] | Mr. Shark! | 鲨鱼先生 |
[15:05] | Hello! | 你好 |
[15:08] | Mr. Shark, hello! | 鲨鱼先生 你好 |
[15:12] | I don’t think they hear so good underwater. | 我想它们在水下听不太清楚的 |
[15:21] | Yeah, they just put that down… | 是的 他们把那个放下去… |
[15:22] | – What-what did he say? – so the sharks will smell it. | – 他说什么?- 这样鲨鱼就能闻到 |
[15:24] | – No, nothing. – They should be here soon. | – 没 没什么 – 它们马上就会来的 |
[15:27] | We should get this party started. | 现在该开始派对了 |
[15:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:36] | Here, fishy, fishy, fishy, fishy. | 鲨鱼快来 这儿有很多鱼 |
[15:39] | That works? Okay. | 这样有用吗?好吧 |
[15:48] | – There! Look! – Where? | – 在那里 看 – 在哪儿? |
[15:50] | There, there… | 那里… |
[15:55] | – Oh, yeah. – Oh, my God! | – 是的 – 天啊 |
[15:57] | – Got to check this out. Javier. – Javi. | – 来看看这条 哈维 – 哈维 |
[15:58] | Oh, my God, this is amazing. | 天啊 太不可思议了 |
[16:02] | – See, right over there. – Lisa? | – 看 就在那儿 – 丽莎? |
[16:07] | Get ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[16:08] | Javi! | 哈维 |
[16:13] | Lisa, you in there? | 丽莎 你在里面吗? |
[16:15] | Come on. There’s a shark right by the boat. | 快去看 船边上有条鲨鱼 |
[16:17] | The boys are in first, but we got to get ready in a minute. | 男的先下水去 但我们得马上去做准备 |
[16:20] | No. | 不 |
[16:21] | I don’t think I can do it. I’m sorry. | 我想我做不到 抱歉 |
[16:23] | – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. – What? No. | – 抱歉 抱歉 – 什么?别这样 |
[16:24] | – No, no, please. – Don’t be mad at me. I can’t, | – 别这样 拜托 – 别生我的气 我做不到 |
[16:25] | – I ca-I can’t. – Come on, it’ll be incredible. | – 我做不到 – 别这样 会很神奇的 |
[16:27] | Please, please, please, please. | 拜托 拜托… |
[16:30] | You know,You’re not gonna make Stuart jealous | 你知道的 你在船上的厕所拍照 |
[16:33] | with photos inside the boat’s bathroom. | 是没法让司徒嫉妒的 |
[16:35] | – Well, I had to say it. – Really? | – 我必须说出来 – 真的吗? |
[16:37] | I did. Come on. | 真的 快走吧 |
[16:39] | Please. | 拜托 |
[16:44] | – Okay, okay, okay. – Ah, yes. | – 好吧 – 这就好… |
[16:46] | Yes, I love you. | 太好了 我爱你 |
[16:47] | – Okay, come on. – Oh, God, you owe me. | – 好的 快 – 天啊 你欠我的 |
[16:48] | Yes, I will make you breakfast in bed. | 是的 我会给你做早饭的 |
[16:50] | – Yeah, you owe me big time. – Scrambled eggs… | – 是的 你欠我一段美好时光 – 炒鸡蛋… |
[16:52] | I will, I promise. | 我会的 我保证 |
[16:55] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[16:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:01] | – Bye. – Bye. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[17:03] | – Let’s lower the cage. – Be careful. | – 慢慢放下笼子 – 小心 |
[17:09] | – Oh, my God, that looks so scary. – Okay. | – 天啊 看着很吓人 – 好的 |
[17:11] | – Bye. – Don’t leave me hanging. | – 再见 – 别把我挂在这儿 |
[17:14] | Bueno, Javi. | 很好 哈维 |
[17:17] | See, look, it’s safe. It’s fine. | 看 很安全 没问题的 |
[17:19] | Have fun, boys. | 玩得开心 小伙子们 |
[17:22] | Whoa, don’t slip. | 别滑倒 |
[17:33] | Bye. | 拜 |
[17:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:28] | Come here. | 过来 |
[18:32] | There. | 看那儿 |
[18:35] | – Oh, my God. – It’s huge. | – 天啊 – 它太庞大了 |
[18:38] | Oh, my God, Kate. | 天啊 凯特 |
[18:41] | It’s about 20 feet. | 这条大概20英尺长 |
[18:43] | I’ve seen them get as big as 28. | 我看到过28英尺长的 |
[18:45] | – We’re really gonna do that? – Yes! | – 我们真要下去吗?- 是的 |
[18:46] | Yeah, let’s get you suited up now. | 是的 现在去穿衣服吧 |
[18:49] | I’m really nervous. | 我真的很紧张 |
[18:51] | – You are? – Mm-hmm. | – 是吗?- 嗯 |
[18:52] | I’m shitting bricks. | 我也不安 |
[18:54] | – Really? – Yes. | – 真的吗?- 是的 |
[18:55] | – You are? – Yes. | – 是吗?- 是的 |
[18:56] | Hey, help me. | 帮帮我 |
[18:58] | Does my butt at least look cute in this? | 穿上后我屁股还好看吗? |
[19:12] | You ladies ready? | 两位姑娘好了吗? |
[19:15] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | – 好了 – 好了 |
[19:17] | – Yeah? – Yup. Okay. | – 是吗?- 是的 好了 |
[19:19] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[19:29] | Relax. | 放松 |
[19:30] | – Okay. Okay. – Okay? All right. | – 好的 好的 – 明白吗?这就好 |
[19:32] | – Calm down. – Okay. | – 平静下来 – 好 |
[19:33] | – Yeah, I’m okay. – Good. | – 我没问题了 – 好 |
[19:37] | – That’s it. – Okay. | – 弄好了 – 好的 |
[19:40] | Here, hold on to that. | 这儿 抓紧 |
[19:43] | There you go. | 就这样 |
[19:45] | – Now… – Put these down? | – 现在… – 把这些放下吗? |
[19:48] | Check your air. | 检查一下氧气 |
[19:49] | You should both have 200 bar. | 你们俩的都应该是200巴 |
[19:53] | Yeah, 200. | 是的 200 |
[19:55] | That’s your air. | 这就是你的氧气总额 |
[19:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:58] | When it gets to 100, you need to let me know. | 降到100的时候 你得通知我 |
[20:02] | When it gets to 50, I’m gonna bring you back up. | 降到50的时候 我就把你拉上来 |
[20:04] | 50 is the orange. | 50是警报点 |
[20:05] | – Yes. – Yeah, okay. | – 是的 – 明白了 |
[20:07] | Yeah, I know that, yeah. | 好的 我明白 |
[20:08] | – That’s it. – Right, okay. | – 没问题了 – 好的 |
[20:10] | All right, you’re only gonna be going down about five meters. | 你们会下到5米深的地方 |
[20:13] | It’s unlikely at that depth, but… | 在那个水深一般不会有问题 但是… |
[20:16] | if you get any pain in your ears, you just need to equalize. | 如果耳朵有疼痛感 就做一下平衡动作 |
[20:20] | Tilt you head back and swallow. | 头向后仰 咽口水 |
[20:22] | – Equalize. – Okay. | – 平衡 – 明白 |
[20:24] | – Head back, swallow. – Okay. | – 头向后仰 咽口水 – 明白 |
[20:25] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:26] | All right, now just remember, | 好的 记住 |
[20:28] | the faster you breathe, the faster you use up your air. | 呼吸越急促 氧气消耗越快 |
[20:33] | Relax. | 放松 |
[20:34] | Tranquilo, okay? | 平静下来 明白吗? |
[20:36] | Okay. | 明白 |
[20:37] | Trust me, once you’re down there,you’re not gonna want to come back up. | 相信我 一旦你们下到那儿 你们就不想上来了 |
[20:40] | – Yeah. – Right. | – 好 – 好 |
[20:41] | Great. | 太好了 |
[20:42] | – Good? – Okay. | – 准备好了吗?- 好了 |
[20:43] | Awesome, all right. | 太棒了 好 |
[20:44] | Yeah, I can do this. Okay. Okay. | 我能做到 好 好 |
[21:01] | It’s great. You’re gonna love it down there. | 太棒了 你们会喜欢水下的 |
[21:03] | Gracias. Gracias, Javi. | 谢谢你 哈维尔 |
[21:06] | Next? | 下一个? |
[21:08] | – That’s it. – Oh, I’m so scared. | – 就这样 – 我很害怕 |
[21:09] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[21:10] | Shark don’t hear so good up here, you know? But | 在上面鲨鱼听不清楚你们的声音 但是… |
[21:13] | underwater? | 在水里 |
[21:14] | You’re in his world. | 你就到了它的世界 |
[21:16] | Can hear your heartbeat for up to five miles away. | 它能在5英里外听到你的心跳 |
[21:19] | Can sense if you’re frightened or weak. | 它能感觉到你是否害怕或虚弱 |
[21:22] | Track you down. | 然后追踪你 |
[21:24] | Good to go! | 准备好了 |
[21:26] | Don’t pay any attention to that pendejo. | 别在意那个蠢东西 |
[21:28] | You’re going to have a great time. | 你们会玩的很愉快的 |
[21:30] | Can I borrow your camera? | 我能借你的相机吗? |
[21:33] | Yeah, but… | 可以 但… |
[21:36] | if you drop it, you got to go down and get it. | 如果掉了 你得下海捡回来 |
[21:39] | What are we doing, Kate? | 我们在干什么 凯特? |
[21:41] | Smile. | 微笑 |
[21:42] | Adios, muchachas! | 再见 女士们 |
[21:54] | I’m really scared. | 我真的很害怕 |
[21:56] | I’m going to go first, okay? | 我先下 好吗? |
[22:03] | Oh, I’m so excited. | 我太激动了 |
[22:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:10] | All right. You’re next. | 好了 你接着下 |
[22:14] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[22:16] | Right. | 对 |
[23:03] | Oh, Kate. | 凯特 |
[23:04] | You can see for miles. | 你可以看到数英里远 |
[23:06] | Kate, look at the fish. | 凯特 看那条鱼 |
[23:08] | Do you see all the fish? | 你看到那些鱼了吗? |
[23:10] | It’s so much better than sitting in a hotel room, right? | 这比坐在酒店房间里爽多了对吗? |
[23:16] | This is awesome. | 太棒了 |
[23:18] | I had no idea. | 我完全没想过会是这样 |
[23:22] | Can you girls hear me? | 你们能听到我说话吗? |
[23:23] | – Yeah. – Yes. | – 能 – 能 |
[23:24] | Lisa, how you doing? | 丽莎 你还好吗? |
[23:26] | I’m good, actually. | 我很好 |
[23:28] | – Kate, how about you? – Yeah, I’m good. | – 凯特 你呢?- 是的 我很好 |
[23:30] | – I can’t see any sharks, though. – All right, | – 虽然还看不到任何鲨鱼 – 好的 |
[23:32] | well, just be patient. | 耐心点 |
[23:33] | We’re gonna add a little bit more chum to the water now. | 我们马上加点鱼饵到水里 |
[23:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:41] | It kind of takes your breath away. | 真是让我大吃一惊 |
[23:44] | How deep do you think it goes? | 你觉得会下到多深? |
[23:52] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[24:00] | Wave to the camera. | 朝镜头挥挥手 |
[24:02] | Cheese! | 茄子 |
[24:08] | – Can you take a picture of me? – Yeah. | – 你能帮我照一张吗?- 好的 |
[24:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:13] | Oh, shit. Sorry. Sorry. | 该死 抱歉 抱歉 |
[24:15] | Oh, my God, the guys are going to be so pissed. | 天啊 那哥们会生气的 |
[24:18] | You’ve got to go and get that. | 你得去捡回来 |
[24:21] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[24:35] | That is, like, the biggest shark. | 这可能是最大的鲨鱼 |
[24:39] | This is amazing. | 不可思议 |
[24:47] | – There’s another one. – Oh, my God, he’s huge. | – 那儿还有一条 – 天啊 它太庞大了 |
[24:50] | Oh, my God, look at those teeth. | 天啊 看那些牙齿 |
[24:52] | I can’t believe how close they are. | 我不敢相信离它们这么近 |
[24:55] | I dare you to touch him. | 我打赌你不敢碰它 |
[24:56] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗? |
[25:09] | Well, he definitely likes to look at you. | 它很喜欢看着你 |
[25:13] | Did you feel that? The cage just moved. | 你感觉到了吗?笼子刚移动了 |
[25:15] | I thought we were gonna drop for a moment. | 我以为我们要下降一段时间 |
[25:17] | Are you girls okay? | 二位姑娘还好吗? |
[25:19] | No, I think the cage just dropped a little bit. | 不好 我想笼子刚往下掉了一点 |
[25:22] | No, it’s the winch mechanism. | 没有 是绞盘动了 |
[25:24] | It’s-it’s fine. It just slipped a little bit. | 别担心 只是滑动了一下 |
[25:26] | Uh, no, I think we want to come back up now. | 不 我想我们立刻上去为好 |
[25:28] | No, no, no, no. We don’t. I’m sure it’s nothing. | 不 不…我们不上去 肯定不会有事的 |
[25:31] | – We’re fine, okay? – Are you crazy? | – 我们没事的 明白吗?- 你疯了吗? |
[25:33] | No, we would like to come back up now, please. | 不 我们现在就要上去 拜托 |
[25:35] | All right, listen. Standby. | 好的 听着 准备好 |
[25:37] | – We’re going to bring you girls back up. – Come on! | – 我们马上拉你们上来 – 快 |
[25:39] | Javi, estan seguras? | 哈维 她们安全吗? |
[25:41] | – Sorry. – Lisa, come on. | – 抱歉 – 丽莎 别这样 |
[25:47] | I just don’t feel safe in this cage. | 我觉得这笼子不安全 |
[25:50] | At least we got to see some sharks. | 至少在这儿我们能看到鲨鱼 |
[25:52] | I mean, I guess so. | 也许是这样 |
[25:54] | It’s just so cool. | 这太酷了 |
[25:56] | I could stay down here forever. | 我能永远待在这下面 |
[25:58] | Hey, Taylor, once Lisa’s out, can I go back down again? | 嘿 泰勒 丽莎出去后 我能再下来吗? |
[26:10] | What…? Taylor, we’re sinking! | 怎么…?泰勒 我们在下沉 |
[26:12] | We’re sinking! | 我们在下沉 |
[26:16] | – Help us, guys! – Taylor, help! | – 救救我们 – 泰勒 救我们 |
[26:18] | I have to get out of here! I have to get out of here! | 我得离开这儿 我得离开这儿 |
[26:26] | Taylor, help us! | 泰勒 救救我们 |
[26:36] | Taylor! | 泰勒 |
[28:45] | Lisa. Oh, my God. Wake up. Wake up. | 丽莎 天啊 醒醒 醒醒 |
[28:53] | Lisa, please wake up. | 丽莎 快醒醒 |
[28:55] | Please. | 求求你 |
[28:58] | Wake up, wake up. | 醒醒 醒醒 |
[29:03] | Lisa, please, wake up. | 丽莎 求求你 醒醒 |
[29:05] | Lis. | 丽莎 |
[29:13] | – No, no, no, no! – No, no. | – 不 不 不 不 – 不 不 |
[29:15] | Taylor! Taylor, help us! | 泰勒 泰勒 救救我们 |
[29:16] | – We’re stuck here at the bottom! – Lisa, you need to calm down. | – 我们被困在水底了 – 丽莎 你得冷静下 |
[29:19] | We need to get out of here! | 我们得离开这儿 |
[29:20] | If you do not calm down, we will die here! | 你不冷静下来 我们就会死这儿的 |
[29:23] | Look at me now! Stop! Stop! | 看着我 停下 停下 |
[29:25] | Kate, I can’t breathe. | 凯特 我没法呼吸 |
[29:27] | – Oh, I can’t breathe. – Slow your breathing. | – 我没法呼吸了 – 慢点呼吸 |
[29:28] | – I can’t breathe. – Please, please, please. | – 我没法呼吸了 – 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[29:30] | Slow your breathing. In. Out. | 减慢呼吸速度 吸进去 呼出来 |
[29:33] | In. | 吸进去 |
[29:35] | Out. Come on. | 呼出来 快 |
[29:48] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[29:51] | The more you panic, the faster you use up your air, okay? | 越惊慌 氧气消耗越快 明白吗? |
[29:54] | I need you to slow down your breathing. | 你要减慢呼吸速度 |
[29:59] | Okay, good. | 好的 好 |
[30:01] | Good, good, good. | 好 好 好 |
[30:05] | How deep are we? | 我们在多深的地方? |
[30:09] | 47 meters. | 47米深 |
[30:11] | It must’ve ripped the crane right off the boat. | 肯定是船上的吊车被扯断了 |
[30:13] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[30:16] | Listen! Can you hear that? | 听 你能听到吗? |
[30:21] | Taylor?Taylor? | 泰勒?泰勒? |
[30:24] | – Help us! – Hello! | – 救命啊 – 快来人啊 |
[30:27] | Taylor? | 泰勒? |
[30:28] | – Taylor! Taylor! – Wait, wait, wait. | – 泰勒 泰勒 – 等等 等等 |
[30:31] | Stop. | 停下 |
[30:36] | We must be just out of range of transmission. | 我们一定是刚好处在信号范围之外 |
[30:40] | We’ve gotta try and get back in contact with them. | 我们得重新联系到他们 |
[30:42] | How? | 怎么联系? |
[30:45] | We-we can almost hear them, right? | 刚才我们几乎就能听清他们了对吗? |
[30:47] | So-so maybe we’re just a bit too deep. | 也许我们的位置深了一点 |
[30:48] | Maybe… maybe if I swim up a tiny bit, | 也许…也许我往上游一点 |
[30:52] | then-then we’ll be back in range, okay? | 也就有信号了 明白吗? |
[30:54] | I could tell them that we’re alive, | 那样就能告诉他们我们还活着 |
[30:56] | and they need to come and get us. | 让他们来救我们 |
[30:57] | Yeah, but what about the sharks? | 对 但是那些鲨鱼呢? |
[30:59] | They can sense us down here, right? | 它们能察觉到我们在下面对吗? |
[31:02] | I’ll swim as close to the cage as I can. | 我会尽量游得离笼子近点 |
[31:04] | I’ll be okay. | 没事的 |
[31:05] | No, no, no, please, Kate. | 不 不 不 求求你 凯特 |
[31:07] | Promise me you won’t leave me down here. | 你得保证不会把我留在这下面 |
[31:09] | I won’t leave you, I promise. | 我不会丢下你的 我保证 |
[31:12] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[31:20] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[31:29] | It’s stuck. | 它被卡住了 |
[31:30] | No, it’s not. | 不 没有 |
[31:32] | We can get it. | 我们能搞定 |
[31:37] | We can do it! | 我们能做到 |
[31:41] | Push! | 推 |
[31:43] | – We’re not gonna get out through this side. – Yes, we are. | – 从这边我们是出不去了 – 我们能 |
[31:45] | Yes, we are. | 我们能 |
[31:48] | I can get it. Just give me a second. Okay. | 我能做到 给我一点时间 |
[31:53] | I think I can get out through these bars. | 我想我能穿过这些栏杆 |
[31:57] | I need to take my tank off, though. | 我得先把罐子脱下 |
[31:59] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么? |
[32:01] | Is that even safe? | 那样安全吗? |
[32:02] | It’s going to be okay. | 没问题的 |
[32:03] | You can pass it to me when I’m through. | 我穿过去后 你再把它递给我 |
[32:05] | That gap looks really small. | 间隙看起来很小 |
[32:07] | Do you think you could even make it? | 你真的觉得自己能过去吗? |
[32:08] | Take my BCD, okay? | 拿着我的背飞[潜水浮力调节装置]好吗? |
[32:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:13] | I need you to watch out for me. | 你替我看着 |
[32:16] | Please, be careful. | 求求你小心点 |
[32:19] | Okay. I got this. Okay. | 好 我能做到 好 |
[32:26] | Okay. I’m okay. | 好的 我没事 |
[32:38] | Kate, come on, you can get this. | 凯特 加把劲 你能做到的 |
[32:46] | Come on, push! Push, Kate. | 使劲 使劲 凯特 |
[32:49] | You got it. | 你能做到 |
[32:57] | What are we going to do, Kate? | 我们该怎么办 凯特? |
[32:59] | What are we going to do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[33:00] | I’m gonna have to take my mask off. | 我得把面具摘下来 |
[33:02] | – No. No, no, no. No, no, no. – Okay? It’s fine. | – 不 不 不… – 没事的 |
[33:04] | Kate, Kate, there has to be some other way. | 凯特 凯特…想点其它的办法 |
[33:06] | – No, just stop, and think for a second. – You have to calm down. | – 不 停下 再考虑一下 – 你得冷静下来 |
[33:09] | No, no. Kate, you can’t take off your mask. | 不 不 凯特 你不能摘下面具 |
[33:10] | – Lisa, calm down! Stop. – No, I can’t. | – 丽莎 冷静 停下 – 不 我不能 |
[33:12] | – I can’t. – Please. | – 我不能 – 求求你 |
[33:15] | I’m gonna take some deep breaths, | 我得做些深呼吸 |
[33:18] | I’m gonna take it off… | 我把它摘下来… |
[33:19] | and go through and you’re gonna pass it right to me, okay? | 等我穿过去 你再递给我 好吗? |
[33:21] | What if you can’t get it back on again? | 如果你没法再戴上它怎么办? |
[33:23] | You’ll drown. | 你会溺死的 |
[33:25] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[33:31] | All right, you ready? | 好了 你准备好了吗? |
[33:47] | Here, take the mask! | 拿着面具 |
[34:07] | Here, put this on, quick. | 给 穿上 快点 |
[34:08] | Come on, put it on quick. Hurry up. | 快 快穿上 抓紧 |
[34:19] | Hurry. Hurry, hurry, hurry, please. | 快点 快点…拜托 |
[34:33] | Before I make contact, I’m gonna move the crane. | 去联络他们之前 我要先把吊机移开 |
[34:37] | Just in case you need to get out and I’m not here, okay? | 即使我不在这 你也能逃出去 明白吗? |
[34:40] | Please don’t say that, Kate. | 别这么说 凯特 |
[34:42] | We’re going to get out of this together. | 我们要一起离开这儿 |
[34:44] | Just keep a look out, okay? | 注意四周 明白吗? |
[35:09] | It’s not moving. | 动不了 |
[35:13] | I’m going to go see if it’s stuck at the base. | 我去看看是不是底下被卡住了 |
[35:16] | Kate, I’m scared. | 凯特 我害怕 |
[35:17] | What if the sharks come? | 万一鲨鱼来了怎么办? |
[35:25] | It’s caught against the rocks. | 它被一堆石头压住了 |
[35:26] | I think that I can move it. | 我想我能挪开 |
[35:28] | Okay, but hurry, please. | 好的 但请你快一点 |
[35:33] | Come on, Kate. | 快啊 凯特 |
[35:47] | I think I have it free. | 我想应该是移开了 |
[35:56] | – Oh, come on. Come on. – Come on, Kate. | – 快 快 – 加把劲 凯特 |
[35:59] | Push. You got it, you got it. | 使劲 你能做到 你能做到 |
[36:04] | It’s moving. | 它动了 |
[36:07] | Keep going. Yes! | 坚持住 太好了 |
[36:14] | We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[36:20] | I’m gonna see if I can reach Taylor. | 我去看看能不能联系到泰勒 |
[36:22] | We’re gonna get out of here, okay? | 我们会离开这儿的 明白吗? |
[36:24] | Hurry, please. | 快一点 求求你 |
[36:36] | Taylor, can you hear me? | 泰勒 能听见我吗? |
[36:45] | Is anybody there? | 有人听见吗? |
[36:56] | – Somebody please answer me! – Hello! | – 请回答我一声 – 喂 |
[36:59] | – Kate! I said, can you hear me? – I can hear you! I can hear you, | – 凯特 你能听到我吗?- 我能听到你 |
[37:01] | – Taylor, it’s Kate, it’s Kate! – Say something. | – 泰勒 我是凯特 我是凯特 – 请说话 |
[37:03] | – Hello? – I hear you. | – 喂?- 我听到你了 |
[37:04] | I read you loud and clear, Kate. | 我听得很清楚 凯特 |
[37:06] | Oh, thank God. Oh, you have to help us. | 谢天谢地 救救我们 |
[37:09] | Are you both okay? | 你们俩都还好吗? |
[37:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:12] | – Good. – Yes. | – 好的 – 是的 |
[37:13] | How much air do you have in your tank? | 你们还有多少氧气? |
[37:16] | I’m at 55 bar. | 我是55巴 |
[37:17] | What does your depth gauge say? | 深度计显示多少? |
[37:20] | Um, the gauge is at 47 meters. | 显示47米 |
[37:22] | I had to come up to hear you… I’m at 40 meters. | 我游上来接才能收信号 这里40米深 |
[37:25] | I’m am so freaking scared. What do I do? | 我害怕极了 我该怎么做? |
[37:27] | All right, listen, Kate. | 好的 听着 凯特 |
[37:29] | I need you to get back in the cage immediately. | 你要马上回到笼子里去 |
[37:31] | It’s the only safe place from the sharks. | 那是防范鲨鱼唯一安全的地方 |
[37:33] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗? |
[37:34] | Javier’s coming down to you now. | 哈维马上下到你们那儿 |
[37:36] | He’s going to hook up the cage to our spare winch | 他会把笼子勾连到我们的备用绞车上 |
[37:39] | – and pull you up. – Okay. | – 然后拉你们上来 – 好的 |
[37:40] | And remember, Kate, whatever you and Lisa do, | 记住 凯特 不管你和丽莎想怎么做 |
[37:43] | don’t try to race to the surface. | 都不要快速冲到水面上来 |
[37:45] | You’ll get the bends. | 那样会得减压病 |
[37:47] | I’m going back down now. | 我马上回到下面去 |
[37:48] | Promise me you’ll come. | 答应我 你们会来救我们的 |
[37:50] | Just stay in the cage and reserve your air. | 待在笼子里 保存好氧气就行 |
[37:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:30] | Just keep calm. | 保持冷静 |
[38:32] | Just keep breathing. | 保持呼吸 |
[38:36] | I made contact with them, Lisa. I made contact. | 我和他们联系上了 丽莎 联系上了 |
[38:39] | Yeah? Yeah? | 是吗?是吗? |
[38:41] | What did the say? | 他们怎么说? |
[38:43] | Javier is coming down. | 哈维马上下来 |
[38:45] | He’s gonna connect the cage to a backup winch. | 他会把笼子勾到一个备用绞车上 |
[38:48] | He is? | 是吗? |
[38:49] | Oh! Thank God, thank God, thank God. | 谢天谢地 谢天谢地… |
[38:51] | Oh, okay. Oh, thank God. | 太好了 谢天谢地 |
[38:54] | We need to conserve our air. | 我们得节约氧气 |
[38:56] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[38:58] | Oh, it’s almost over. | 就快结束了 |
[39:02] | I was so frightened, Kate, waiting for you. | 我等你的时候太害怕了 凯特 |
[39:05] | I thought that you were never coming back. | 我以为你再也不会回来了 |
[39:21] | I’m so sorry I got us into this. | 很抱歉是我造成了现在这种处境 |
[39:41] | The other night at the hotel, | 在酒店的那个晚上 |
[39:43] | what did you mean when you said that your relationship | 你说你唯一有优越感的就是你们之间的关系… |
[39:45] | was the only thing you were good at? | 这话什么意思? |
[39:54] | You’re always doing such fun stuff, Kate. | 你一直都在做有趣的事情 凯特 |
[39:58] | Traveling around the world doing crazy things, | 周游世界 做着疯狂的事情 |
[40:00] | guys always chasing after you. | 男人们总是追着你 |
[40:04] | I could never compete with that. | 这我永远也比不上 |
[40:07] | I was always just your boring older sister, but… | 我永远只是一个无趣的姐姐 但… |
[40:11] | my relationship with Stuart | 我和司徒的关系 |
[40:14] | was the one thing I had that you didn’t. | 是唯一我拥有而你没有的东西 |
[40:20] | We were never in competition. | 我和你从来就不是竞争关系 |
[40:26] | Maybe you weren’t. | 也许只是你没有这么想过 |
[40:36] | What do you think Stuart would say if he could see you now? | 你觉得司徒看到你现在的样子会说什么? |
[40:49] | What? | 什么? |
[40:50] | He would lose his mind. | 他会吓傻的 |
[40:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:56] | Listen. | 听 |
[41:06] | What is that? | 那是什么声音? |
[41:14] | Oh, my God, that’s the boat’s engine. | 天啊 是船的引擎声 |
[41:20] | Oh, my God, they’ve left us! | 天啊 他们抛弃了我们 |
[41:22] | They-they wouldn’t have left us, okay? | 他们不会抛下我们的 明白吗? |
[41:24] | – Oh, God. – Maybe it’s something else. | – 天啊 – 也许是其它东西 |
[41:25] | Maybe it was a different boat. | 也许是另外一条船 |
[41:27] | We would’ve heard it arrive. | 那它来的时候我们怎么没听到声音 |
[41:29] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Where are you going? | 等等…你要去哪儿? |
[41:31] | I’ve got to go and try and get them on the radio again. | 我得再去用无线电联系他们 |
[41:33] | Kate, what are we gonna do if they’re not there? | 凯特 如果他们走了 我们该怎么办? |
[41:36] | They will not have left us, okay? | 他们不会抛下我们的 明白吗? |
[41:45] | Taylor, can you hear me? | 泰勒 能听到吗? |
[41:53] | Hello, are you there? | 喂 你在吗? |
[41:57] | Please answer me, someone! | 请来个人回我的话 |
[42:05] | Taylor, it’s Kate. Can you hear me? | 泰勒 我是凯特 你能听到吗? |
[42:10] | Hello, is anyone there? Please, someone answer me! | 喂 有人吗?请回答我 |
[42:20] | Lisa, open the hatch! | 丽莎 打开笼口 |
[42:23] | Open the hatch! It was a shark! | 快打开笼口 有鲨鱼 |
[42:33] | I can’t open it! It’s caught on the chain! | 我打不开 被一条铁链卡住了 |
[42:36] | It’s coming! Oh, my God! | 它来了 天啊 |
[42:38] | Hurry, hurry! | 快 快 |
[42:45] | Oh, my God. I thought it was g… I thought it was gonna get me. | 天啊 我以为…我以为我要被吃了 |
[42:49] | I thought it… I was dead. | 我以为…我死定了 |
[43:01] | The cage is gonna break! It’s gonna get through! | 笼子撑不住 它会钻进来的 |
[43:05] | Be quiet! Quiet, be quiet. | 安静点 安静 安静 |
[43:19] | It almost broke through the cage. | 它差点就突破了笼子 |
[43:22] | We’re not safe here anymore. | 待在这里不再安全了 |
[43:25] | Did you make contact with Taylor? | 你联系到泰勒了吗? |
[43:29] | They weren’t there. | 他们走了 |
[43:30] | Oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God, oh, my God. | 天啊 天啊… |
[43:32] | They’re not just gonna leave us here. | 他们不会把我们扔在这儿的 |
[43:34] | They said they were sending someone down. | 他们说过会派人下来的 |
[43:37] | But we heard them leave, didn’t we? | 但我们听到他们离开了 对吗? |
[43:39] | They also said they were gonna come down here | 他们还说过会下来… |
[43:41] | and attach, like, a spare winch to the top of the cage, | 把笼子和备用绞车连起来 |
[43:43] | but did you even see one on the boat? I didn’t… | 但你在船上看到过吗?我没看到… |
[43:46] | They are not gonna leave us to die down here, okay? | 他们不会把我们丢在这儿等死 明白吗? |
[43:48] | – You need to calm down. – So we have to get back up to the top. | – 你得冷静下来 – 我们得游到水面去 |
[43:50] | No, Lisa, listen to me, we cannot just swim up. | 不 丽莎 听我说 我们不能游上去 |
[43:52] | – We can swim fast. – No, we can’t. | – 我们可以游快点 – 不 我们不能 |
[43:53] | – We can! – We will get the bends. | – 我们能 – 我们会得减压病的 |
[43:54] | Do you know what the bends is? | 你知道什么是减压病吗? |
[43:57] | It’s nitrogen bubbles in the brain. | 就是脑袋里面会产生氮气泡 |
[44:00] | The only way to go up is to ascend slowly | 唯一出去的方式就是缓慢上升 |
[44:03] | with a decompression stop for five minutes. | 中间需要停下5分钟进行减压适应 |
[44:05] | Unprotected, in open water. | 而且四面开阔无保护 |
[44:12] | I’m so scared we’re gonna die down here. | 我很害怕 我们会死在这里 |
[44:15] | – I don’t want to die down here, Kate. – We are not gonna die. | – 我不想死在这儿 凯特 – 我们不会死的 |
[44:17] | We’re not gonna die down here. | 我们不会死在这儿的 |
[44:18] | It’s okay, they’re gonna come and get us. | 没事的 他们会下来救我们的 |
[44:21] | Read me your air. | 你的氧气还剩多少 |
[44:26] | it says 80 bar. I don’t know what that means. | 显示80巴 我不知道这什么意思 |
[44:29] | At this depth, that means we have about 20 minutes, tops,before you run out. | 意思是在这个深度 氧气只够我们用20分钟了 |
[44:34] | What about you? | 你的呢? |
[44:41] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[44:44] | 30 bar. | 30巴 |
[44:48] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[44:50] | I’m gonna be fine. It’s gonna be fine. | 我没事的 不会有事的 |
[44:53] | You’re gonna run out of air. | 你的氧气快用完了 |
[44:59] | Listen. | 听 |
[45:03] | Javier? | 哈维? |
[45:04] | What is that? I-Is that Javier? | 那是什么?是哈维吗? |
[45:16] | There! There! | 在那儿 那儿 |
[45:17] | There, there, there! Hey! Hey! | 那儿 那儿 嘿 嘿 |
[45:20] | Can you hear us? We can see your flashlight. | 你能听到吗?我们看到你的手电光了 |
[45:24] | Javier! | 哈维 |
[45:27] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[45:32] | Why isn’t he coming towards us? | 他为什么不过来? |
[45:43] | May-Maybe he’s out of range. | 也许他没听见 |
[45:45] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[45:48] | Javier! | 哈维 |
[45:49] | We need to make sure he knows where we are. | 得让他知道我们的位置 |
[46:09] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么? |
[46:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[46:18] | Well, if he heard us, why didn’t he just signal? | 如果他听到了 为什么没有表示? |
[46:22] | We need to get that winch cable. | 我们得拿到那个吊车缆索 |
[46:28] | 17 bar. You’re almost out of air. | 17巴 你的氧气马上就用完了 |
[46:33] | Okay… | 好… |
[46:42] | Okay, I’m gonna go out there and find him. | 好的 我要出去找他 |
[46:45] | You just need to tell me exactly what I need to do. | 你只要告诉我该怎么做 |
[46:49] | Are you sure? | 确定吗? |
[46:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[46:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[46:59] | Keep as close to the ocean floor as you can. | 尽可能靠近海底 |
[47:01] | Sharks attack from below, | 鲨鱼是从下方攻击的 |
[47:03] | so if you keep to the floor, you should be fine. | 你只要紧贴海底 应该就没事了 |
[47:06] | This button inflates your BCD. | 按这个按钮会给你背飞充气 |
[47:09] | Use it to go up. This button deflates it. | 用它可以往上升 按这个按钮泄气 |
[47:12] | Listen to me, this is so important. | 听我说 这非常重要 |
[47:14] | No matter what happens, no matter how panicked you get, | 不管发生什么 不管你多恐慌 |
[47:17] | do not go straight up. | 都不要直线往上冲 |
[47:19] | You will die. Do you understand? | 那样你会死的 明白吗? |
[47:21] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[47:45] | Get down on the floor as quick as you can, okay? | 尽快贴近海底 明白吗? |
[47:51] | That’s good. You’re doing so good. Okay. | 很好 你做得很好 |
[47:54] | Keep your breathing slow. | 减慢呼吸 |
[47:56] | Just focus on the flashlight. | 把注意力在手电上 |
[48:03] | Lisa, I can see the shark! It’s coming towards you! | 丽莎 我看到鲨鱼了 它正向你游去 |
[48:08] | Hide! Hide! | 隐蔽 隐蔽 |
[48:22] | Lisa?\r | 丽莎 |
[48:24] | Lisa, can you hear me? Are you safe? | 丽莎 能听到吗?你没事吧? |
[48:27] | – Lisa? – I’m okay. | – 丽莎?- 我没事 |
[48:29] | I’m okay. I’m in a cave. | 我没事 我在一个洞穴里 |
[48:30] | The shark almost got me. | 我差点就被鲨鱼咬到 |
[48:39] | Where is it now? | 它现在在哪儿? |
[48:47] | I think it’s gone. | 我想它走了 |
[49:03] | Lisa? What’s going on? | 丽莎?怎么了? |
[49:07] | Lisa, are you okay? | 丽莎 你还好吗? |
[49:15] | Lisa? Answer me, please. | 丽莎?回答我 求求你 |
[49:21] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[49:41] | I’m getting low on air. | 我的氧气快用完了 |
[49:55] | I can see the flashlight. | 我看到手电光了 |
[49:57] | I can see the beam. It’s getting closer… | 我看到光了 我正在接近… |
[50:00] | Oh! Oh, my God. Oh. | 天啊 |
[50:03] | Lisa, what’s wrong? What’s wrong? | 丽莎 怎么了?怎么了? |
[50:08] | I’m at the edge of some sort of cliff. | 我好像在一个悬崖边上 |
[50:11] | I can’t see the ocean floor. | 我看不到海底了 |
[50:16] | We’re running out of time. | 我们快没时间了 |
[50:21] | Okay, I can do this. I can do this. | 好的 我能做到 我能做到 |
[50:31] | Are you doing okay, Lisa? | 你还好吗 丽莎? |
[50:33] | I am so scared, Kate. I can’t even see what’s below me. | 我很害怕 凯特 我看不到身下有什么 |
[51:08] | I see it! I see it! | 我看到了 我看到了 |
[51:12] | I see it! | 我看到它了 |
[51:15] | I found the flashlight. | 我找到手电了 |
[51:19] | Javier? | 哈维? |
[51:23] | He’s not here, Kate. | 他不在这里 凯特 |
[51:25] | Javier? | 哈维? |
[51:28] | I’m gonna come back, okay? | 我马上回来 听到了吗? |
[51:35] | Which way did I come from? | 我从哪过来的? |
[51:40] | Kate? Oh. | 凯特? |
[51:45] | Kate, can you hear me? Hello? | 凯特 听得到吗? |
[51:48] | Kate? Kate, please answer me. | 凯特 凯特 回答我 |
[51:51] | I’m really lost, and I’m freaking out right now. | 我真的走失了 我现在很害怕 |
[51:56] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[51:59] | Stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[52:01] | Stay calm and make a decision. | 保持冷静 做出决定 |
[52:04] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[52:22] | Kate, I’m so lost. | 凯特 我完全走失了 |
[52:32] | Kate, can you hear me? | 凯特 听得到吗? |
[52:51] | Get back into the cage! | 回笼子里去 |
[53:23] | Kate? Kate, I can hear you! Can you hear me? | 凯特 凯特 我听到你了 你那听到我吗? |
[53:27] | You’re breaking up! | 你的声音很衰弱 |
[53:38] | Kate? | 凯特? |
[53:41] | I need you to bang a rock or something when you see the flashlight, | 当你看到亮光的时候 就敲打石头或什么的 |
[53:45] | so I know which way to go. | 这样我就知道往哪儿走了 |
[53:49] | I can hear you, Kate! | 我听到你了 凯特 |
[54:03] | He’s got no air. Damn. | 她没氧气了 该死 |
[54:07] | Okay, I have to… I have to get the winch. | 好 我得…我得找到绞盘 |
[54:11] | I have to get the winch. | 我得找到吊车绞盘 |
[54:16] | Oh. Spear gun. | 捕鱼枪 |
[54:19] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[54:30] | I can see the flashlight. | 我看到亮光了 |
[54:32] | You’re getting closer. | 你正在接近 |
[54:38] | Oh. Okay. I can see the lights on the cage. I’m coming. | 我能看到笼子上的灯光了 我回来了 |
[54:41] | I’m coming, Kate. | 我回来了 凯特 |
[54:45] | Lisa, I thought you were dead. Where’s Javier? | 丽莎 我以为你死了 哈维呢? |
[54:48] | The shark ripped him to pieces. | 鲨鱼把他撕碎了 |
[54:51] | – God – I have the winch cable. | – 天啊 – 我拿到吊车缆索了 |
[54:53] | Oh, I was so lost I thought I would never see you again. | 我刚才走失了 我以为再也见不到你了 |
[54:58] | Thread it through this end. | 从这后面穿过去 |
[55:00] | Hey, the cable looks really thin | 这缆索看起来很细 |
[55:02] | Do you think it will hold? | 你觉得它能支撑住吗? |
[55:03] | It has to. | 只能靠它了 |
[55:05] | Give me the flashlight. | 把手电给我 |
[55:07] | I’m gonna swim back up, and tell them that we have to come up now. | 我要游回去告诉他们 我们现在必须上去 |
[55:10] | Be careful! | 小心点 |
[55:11] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[55:23] | Taylor? | 泰勒? |
[55:25] | Taylor, can you hear me? | 泰勒 能听到吗? |
[55:31] | Taylor, hello! | 泰勒 在吗 |
[55:33] | – Kate? – It’s Lisa. | – 凯特?- 我是丽莎 |
[55:35] | We managed to attach the cable to the top of the cage. | 我们把缆索和笼子系好了 |
[55:37] | We need to come up right now! | 我们要马上上去 |
[55:38] | – Is Javier with you? – No! | – 哈维和你们在一起吗?- 没有 |
[55:40] | – Javier is dead. – What? | – 哈维死了 – 什么? |
[55:43] | Oh…Jesus. Get back in the cage! | 天啊 回笼子里去 |
[55:46] | Get back in the cage now! I’m bringing you back up! | 快回笼子里去 我拉你们上来 |
[56:09] | They’re bringing us up now. | 他们会立刻拉我们上去 |
[56:11] | – They are? – Yeah. Yeah. | – 是吗?- 是的 是的 |
[56:15] | Oh. Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[56:23] | Kate, do you hear that? | 凯特 你听到了吗? |
[56:33] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗? |
[56:40] | Oh. See? | 看到了吗? |
[56:43] | – Yeah. – Look. We’re starting to move. | – 是的 – 看 我们开始移动了 |
[56:50] | We’re gonna go home! | 我们要回家了 |
[56:52] | Oh. Oh, thank God it’s almost over! | 谢天谢地 就快解脱了 |
[56:55] | Oh, we’re gonna go home! | 我们要回家了 |
[57:01] | It’s working. Look. We’re getting higher. | 是真的 看 我们正在上升 |
[57:03] | You did it, Lisa. You saved us. | 你做到了 丽莎 你救了我们 |
[57:05] | The gauge is starting to move. Look, Kate. | 深度计指针开始动了 看 凯特 |
[57:08] | Kate, it’s at 46 meters. | 现在是46米 |
[57:11] | Forty-five | 45米 |
[57:14] | forty-four. | 44米 |
[57:20] | – We’re gonna get out of here. – Yeah. | – 我们就要解脱了 – 对 |
[57:26] | Kate, Lisa, can you hear me? | 凯特 丽莎 能听到我吗? |
[57:28] | Taylor, we can hear you. We’re at 36 meters. | 泰勒 我们能听到 现在是36米 |
[57:32] | Thirty-five! | 35米 |
[57:34] | Thirty-four! | 34米 |
[57:39] | Thirty-three. | 33米 |
[57:42] | Thirty-two! | 32米 |
[57:46] | Thirty-one! | 31米 |
[57:48] | Good. Good. We’re almost there. | 好 好 就要成功了 |
[57:50] | Thirty! | 30米 |
[57:51] | Nice and slowly. | 稳点 慢点 |
[57:53] | Twenty-nine! | 29米 |
[57:56] | Twenty-eight… | 28米… |
[57:59] | – Taylor! – Taylor, cable’s breaking! | – 泰勒 – 泰勒 缆索就要断了 |
[58:01] | – What? – Taylor, help us! | – 什么?- 泰勒 救救我们 |
[58:03] | All right, listen, stay calm. | 听着 保持冷静 |
[58:05] | Don’t move! I’m gonna slow it down. | 别动 我要减慢速度 |
[58:08] | Taylor, help. | 泰勒 救我们 |
[58:10] | Taylor? Taylor? | 泰勒?泰勒? |
[58:34] | Get it off! Get it off! Get it off! Get it off! | 把它移开 … |
[58:36] | Get it off, Kate! | 把它移开 凯特 |
[58:38] | Oh, my God! Okay. | 天啊 |
[58:42] | It’s stuck, I can’t move it! | 它卡住了 我挪不动它 |
[58:51] | We’re running out of time! | 我们快没时间了 |
[58:53] | I’ve got to get ahold of Taylor. | 我得去联系泰勒 |
[58:55] | Don’t leave me, Kate. I don’t want to suffocate. | 别扔下我 凯特 我不想窒息而死 |
[58:59] | No, it’s going to be fine. | 不会的 我们会没事的 |
[59:01] | I’m going to come back. | 我马上回来 |
[59:06] | Taylor, it’s Kate. | 泰勒 我是凯特 |
[59:07] | – Are you hurt? – Lisa’s trapped. | – 你受伤了吗?- 丽莎被困住了 |
[59:10] | Her leg is stuck and we have no air! | 她的腿卡住了 我们没氧气了 |
[59:12] | My gauge is on five bar. | 我的还剩5巴 |
[59:13] | It’s gonna run out any minute. | 随时都可能耗尽 |
[59:15] | I’m going to send down extra air tanks. | 我马上放些氧气罐下来 |
[59:17] | But, Kate, there’s a reason that I didn’t do this before. | 但是 凯特 我之前没这么做事有原因的 |
[59:21] | Moving onto a second tank | 中途换另一瓶氧气 |
[59:22] | is going to increase your chance of nitrogen narcosis dramatically. | 会大幅增加你被氮麻醉的机率 |
[59:26] | You’re going to need to watch each other closely | 你们需要密切观察对方 |
[59:29] | to make sure that neither of you is behaving strangely or hallucinating. | 确保任何一方都没有举止异常或者产生幻觉 |
[59:35] | I’ve notified the Coast Guard. | 我已经通知海岸警卫队了 |
[59:37] | They’re sending a team that’s fully equipped for deep sea rescue. | 他们会派一个有全幅深水搜救设备的团队来 |
[59:40] | They’ll be here in less than an hour. | 一小时之内就会赶到这儿 |
[59:44] | I’m so scared. | 我很害怕 |
[59:48] | It’s gonna be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[1:00:31] | Look. | 看 |
[1:00:33] | Over there. | 在那儿 |
[1:00:35] | It’s the oxygen tanks. | 是氧气罐 |
[1:00:45] | Please, be careful. | 小心点 |
[1:00:47] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:00:55] | Shit. | 该死 |
[1:00:56] | I’m almost out of air. | 我的氧气马上就耗尽了 |
[1:01:18] | Kate, did you find it? | 凯特 你找到了吗? |
[1:01:27] | Kate, are you okay? | 凯特 你还好吗? |
[1:01:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:01:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:01:34] | They sent down some flares. | 他们扔了些照明弹 |
[1:01:37] | All we have to do is wait for the Coast Guard to arrive. | 我们要做的就是等待海岸警卫队到来 |
[1:01:51] | I’ve got the spare tank. | 我找到备用罐子了 |
[1:01:52] | Kate, get down. | 凯特 趴下 |
[1:01:58] | Stay down. | 趴着别动 |
[1:02:00] | Where is it, Lisa? | 它在哪儿 丽莎? |
[1:02:04] | It’s right above you, don’t move. | 就在你上方 别动 |
[1:02:42] | Oh, God, I can’t see it! | 天啊 我看不到它 |
[1:02:50] | I’m going to make a break for the cage. | 我要偷偷冲到笼子里面去 |
[1:02:52] | No, Kate, no, no, no, don’t move. | 不 凯特 不 不 别动 |
[1:02:54] | Stay down, please, stay down. | 趴着 快趴着 |
[1:02:56] | Open the hatch. | 打开笼口 |
[1:03:13] | No, Kate, no, Kate. | 不 凯特 不 凯特 |
[1:04:01] | I am not going to die down here. | 我不会死在这里的 |
[1:04:41] | I’m going to run out of air. | 我马上就没氧气了 |
[1:05:29] | Come on, come on. | 快 快 |
[1:05:30] | God. | 天啊 |
[1:05:35] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快 快…. |
[1:08:02] | No! | 不 |
[1:09:43] | Lisa? | 丽莎? |
[1:09:45] | Kate? | 凯特? |
[1:09:46] | Lisa, are you there? | 丽莎 你听到了吗? |
[1:09:48] | Oh, Kate, oh, Kate, I thought that you were dead. | 凯特 凯特 我以为你死了 |
[1:09:51] | – Oh, God.- I managed to escape. Sharks, are circling me. | – 天啊 – 我成功从一群鲨鱼的包围中逃脱了 |
[1:09:57] | I’m hurt. | 我受伤了 |
[1:09:59] | How bad, how bad? | 多严重? |
[1:10:00] | Bad. I’m bleeding a lot. | 不太好 我正在大量流血 |
[1:10:04] | It’s… it’s attracting more sharks. | 它会吸引更多的鲨鱼来 |
[1:10:07] | How much air do you have left? | 你还剩余多少氧气? |
[1:10:10] | 30 bar. | 30巴 |
[1:10:13] | The shark punctured my BCD. | 鲨鱼毁坏了我的背飞[潜水浮力调节装置] |
[1:10:17] | My oxygen’s escaping. | 我的氧气正在溢出 |
[1:10:20] | – I’m scared, Lisa. – I know, I know. | – 我害怕 丽莎 – 我知道 我知道 |
[1:10:23] | Okay, I need you to listen to me. You need to remain calm. | 你听我说 你要保持冷静 |
[1:10:26] | They are going to come down and get us. | 他们会下来救我们的 |
[1:10:28] | I need you to concentrate on your breathing, okay? | 你要专注在呼吸上 明白吗? |
[1:10:30] | Breathe in and out, like you told me, okay? | 吸进去 呼出来 就像你对我说的那样 明白吗? |
[1:10:33] | In and out. | 吸进去 呼出来 |
[1:10:36] | – In and out. – So cold. | – 吸进去 呼出来 – 好冷啊 |
[1:10:39] | Right, I’m gonna come and get you. I’m gonna come and find you right now. | 知道了 我去找你 我马上去找你 |
[1:10:44] | Tired… | 好累… |
[1:10:46] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快 赶快… |
[1:10:49] | Stay with me, Kate. | 别离开我 凯特 |
[1:10:50] | Stay with me, okay? | 别离开我 好吗? |
[1:10:51] | Just keep talking to me. | 继续跟我说话 |
[1:10:53] | I’m not going to make it. | 我活不了了 |
[1:11:04] | Kate? | 凯特? |
[1:11:06] | Kate, are you still there? | 凯特 你还在吗? |
[1:11:09] | Kate? | 凯特? |
[1:11:11] | Kate? | 凯特? |
[1:11:13] | I’m so cold. | 我好冷 |
[1:11:15] | Kate, keep talking to me, please. | 凯特 继续和我说话 求求你 |
[1:11:20] | My BCD. | 我的背飞 |
[1:11:23] | Oh, I’m gonna get us out of here. | 我会救咱俩出去的 |
[1:11:50] | Please work. | 快起作用 |
[1:11:51] | Please, please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[1:12:28] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:12:34] | I’m gonna come and find you. | 我会去找到你的 |
[1:12:35] | – I… – I’m gonna come and find you, Kate, okay? | – 我… – 我马上去找你了 凯特 好吗? |
[1:12:38] | I can’t… breathe. | 我没法呼吸了 |
[1:12:40] | I’m coming, Kate. | 我来了 凯特 |
[1:12:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:12:52] | Kate? | 凯特? |
[1:12:54] | Kate, can you see the beam from my flashlight? | 凯特 你能看到我手电的光吗? |
[1:12:57] | Lisa… | 丽莎… |
[1:12:59] | Lisa… | 丽莎… |
[1:13:00] | I’m so cold. | 我好冷 |
[1:13:02] | Kate, keep talking to me, please. | 凯特 保持和我通话 求求你 |
[1:13:04] | Can you see the beam from my flashlight? | 你能看到我手电的亮光吗? |
[1:13:07] | I see you, I see the flashlight. | 我看到你了 我看到亮光了 |
[1:13:08] | Yes! Yes, I can hear you! Okay, I’m coming to find you. | 是的 是的 我能听到你 我来找你了 |
[1:13:11] | Stay right where you are. | 就待在你现在的位置 |
[1:13:24] | Kate? | 凯特? |
[1:13:26] | Kate, can you see my flashlight? | 凯特 你看到我的手电了吗? |
[1:13:45] | Over here. | 在这里 |
[1:13:47] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[1:13:51] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:13:56] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[1:14:06] | Kate, you’re bleeding to death. | 凯特 你会失血过多而死的 |
[1:14:08] | Kate, we have to go up now. | 凯特 我们得立刻上去 |
[1:14:10] | I’m not gonna let you die. | 我不会让你死的 |
[1:14:11] | Come on, we can do it. | 快 我们能做到的 |
[1:14:16] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:14:19] | Use the flare, Kate. | 用照明弹 凯特 |
[1:14:20] | It’ll help ward off the sharks. | 它能帮忙防范鲨鱼 |
[1:14:34] | Taylor? | 泰勒? |
[1:14:36] | Taylor, can you hear me? | 泰勒 听得到吗? |
[1:14:40] | Taylor? | 泰勒? |
[1:14:46] | Taylor, can you hear us? | 泰勒 听得到吗? |
[1:14:51] | Taylor! | 泰勒? |
[1:14:53] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:14:54] | – Can you hear me? Lisa? – Taylor, can you hear us? | – 你能听到吗?丽莎?- 泰勒 能听到我们吗? |
[1:14:57] | Lisa, I can hear you. | 丽莎 我能听到你 |
[1:14:58] | Oh! Okay, um… we are heading up now. | 好的 我们得立刻上去 |
[1:15:01] | No, it’s not safe. | 不 这不安全 |
[1:15:03] | You need to stay in the cage. | 你们得待在笼子里 |
[1:15:04] | We don’t have a choice. Kate has been badly hurt. | 我们没的选择 凯特伤势很重 |
[1:15:07] | We are coming up now. | 我们上来了 |
[1:15:11] | All right, but you need to go very slowly. | 好吧 但你们得非常缓慢地上来 |
[1:15:14] | Do you understand? | 明白吗? |
[1:15:15] | If you ascend too quickly, you’re going to get the bends. | 如果上升太快 会得减压病 |
[1:15:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:15:29] | Look at your gauge. | 看看你们的深度计 |
[1:15:30] | Tell me what your depth is. | 告诉我你们现在的深度 |
[1:15:32] | Um, we’re at 30 meters. | 我们在30米深处 |
[1:15:35] | You need to slow down. | 你们得减速 |
[1:15:37] | If you get nitrogen bubbles in your brain, you are dead, do you understand? | 如果脑袋里面长氮气泡就死定了 明白吗? |
[1:15:41] | Yes, I understand! | 是的 我明白 |
[1:15:43] | We are coming. | 我们来了 |
[1:15:52] | We’re getting there, Kate. We’re getting there. | 我们就要到了 凯特 我们就要到了 |
[1:15:54] | Come on, you just need to hang on a little bit longer. | 加油 你只需要再坚持一小会儿 |
[1:16:02] | – We’re at 20 meters. – Okay, good. | – 我们在20米深处 – 好的 好 |
[1:16:04] | Now you need to stay there for five minutes and do a decompression stop. | 现在你们在那儿停留5分钟降降压 |
[1:16:10] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[1:16:12] | You need to let the nitrogen leave your bloodstream. | 你们要让氮气离开血液 |
[1:16:20] | Four and a half minutes. | 四分半钟 |
[1:16:23] | We need to light another one, hurry! | 我们得再点一支 快 |
[1:16:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:16:26] | I have two more. | 我还有两支 |
[1:16:30] | I dropped it. | 我把它丢了 |
[1:16:32] | Here, take the flashlight. | 拿着手电 |
[1:16:35] | Where is it? Where is it? | 它在哪儿?它在哪儿? |
[1:16:36] | I can’t find it, Kate. | 我找不到了 凯特 |
[1:16:40] | Oh, got it! got it! | 找到了 找到了 |
[1:16:41] | Just three more minutes. | 还要三分钟 |
[1:16:50] | Taylor, there are sharks everywhere! | 泰勒 到处都是鲨鱼 |
[1:16:52] | And we’re on our last flare. | 我们只剩最后一根照明弹了 |
[1:17:03] | We’re gonna make it, Kate. | 我们会成功的 凯特 |
[1:17:05] | We’re gonna make it, just stay with me, okay? | 我们会成功的 别离开我 明白吗? |
[1:17:16] | We’re out of flares! | 我们没照明弹了 |
[1:17:18] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办? |
[1:17:19] | Break for the surface now! | 立刻冲向水面 |
[1:17:21] | Drop your BCD and swim! | 扔掉背飞游上来 |
[1:17:27] | Swim! | 游 |
[1:17:55] | Help. | 救命 |
[1:17:57] | Help! | 救命 |
[1:18:01] | Help us! | 救救我们 |
[1:18:03] | – Help. – Kate! | – 救命 – 凯特 |
[1:18:05] | – Lisa! – Help us! | – 丽莎 – 救救我们 |
[1:18:07] | – Swim! – Help! | – 游 – 救命 |
[1:18:09] | Swim! | 游 |
[1:18:12] | Grab it! | 抓住 |
[1:18:17] | Grab the lifesaver, we’ll pull you in. | 抓住救生圈 我们拉你们上来 |
[1:18:54] | Lisa! | 丽莎 |
[1:18:56] | Vamos! | 快 |
[1:18:59] | Vamos! | 快 |
[1:19:02] | Pull us faster! | 拉快点 |
[1:19:06] | – I can’t reach your hand. – Get them in the boat now! | – 我够不到你的手 – 快把她们拉上船 |
[1:19:08] | – Pull us up! – No! | – 拉我们上去 – 不 |
[1:19:29] | Grab my hand! | 抓住我的手 |
[1:19:33] | Take my hand. | 抓住我的手 |
[1:19:54] | Keep pressure on the wound. | 按压伤口 |
[1:20:11] | How strange. | 好奇怪 |
[1:20:18] | Your voice sounds funny. | 你的声音听着很好笑 |
[1:20:27] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我说话吗? |
[1:20:42] | Ah, we made it. | 我们做到了 |
[1:20:44] | We made it. | 我们做到了 |
[1:20:47] | Lis… hear me? | 丽莎 听到我了吗? |
[1:20:54] | Lisa? Lisa? | 丽莎?丽莎? |
[1:20:56] | Ans… my voice… | 我的声音… |
[1:20:58] | Do you un… | 你… |
[1:21:00] | We made it, Kate. | 我们做到了 凯特 |
[1:21:02] | – Lis… – My BCD got me free. | – 丽莎 – 我的背飞救了我 |
[1:21:08] | You’re hallu… nating. | 你正在幻觉中 |
[1:21:14] | We made it, Kate! | 我们做到了 凯特 |
[1:21:16] | We made it! | 我们做到了 |
[1:21:19] | We made it. | 我们做到了 |
[1:21:22] | Lisa, if you can hear me, | 丽莎 如果你听到我说话了 |
[1:21:24] | the Coast Guard are coming down right now. | 海岸警卫队马上就下水了 |
[1:21:27] | They are going to bring you up. | 他们会去带你们上来的 |
[1:21:29] | The Coast Guard is here. | 海岸警卫队来了 |
[1:21:31] | You are going to be fine. | 你们会没事的 |
[1:21:34] | We’re going to get you home. | 我们会接你回家 |
[1:22:00] | Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[1:22:04] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[1:22:31] | Oh, Kate! | 凯特 |