时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Lemon Chros family,let’s not be late. | Lemon Chros一家子 别迟到了 |
[00:02] | Janet,shoes and socks. | Janet 鞋袜穿好 |
[00:03] | Okay,let go of the comic book. I’m trying to get your jacket on. | 好啦 漫画先放一放 我给你穿衣服呢 |
[00:06] | Criss,shoes and socks! | Criss 你的鞋袜呢 |
[00:09] | Let’s go,let’s go. | 出发了 出发了 |
[00:10] | No,don’t forget these just ’cause you hate ’em. | 不喜欢吃也别落下 |
[00:14] | All right. Bye. | 好啦 走了 |
[00:16] | Have a good day. Have fun at home! | 过得愉快 在家好好享受 |
[00:27] | ***** | 纽约妈妈 |
[00:27] | Any recommendations for the best place “to buy a girl’s bike on the upper West Side?She’s eight. | 纽约妈妈 想在上西区买女童单车 有好店推荐吗? 女儿八岁了 |
[00:34] | I’m sorry… What’s a girl’s bike? Is that like a girl doctor? | 抱歉… 什么叫女孩的单车 像是女孩医生吗? |
[00:37] | Go back to Saudi Arabia,Hitler! | 滚回沙特去 独裁者 |
[00:39] | You’re buying a bike but not a helmet? | 你要买单车却不买头盔吗? |
[00:40] | The heais where the child’s brain is. | 小孩的大脑可是在头部哦 |
[00:42] | Why don’t you get educated,double Hitler? | 你怎么这么没文化 比希特勒还独裁 |
[00:43] | I was gonna buy a helmet. | 我是要买头盔的 |
[00:45] | Helmets inhibit brain development. | 头盔会妨碍大脑发育 |
[00:47] | You might as well give your darling child vaccines, | 你最好给小孩打疫苗 |
[00:49] | which studies show cause homosexuality. | 据研究疫苗会导致同性恋 |
[00:51] | So what? My two-year-old is super gay, | 那又如何 我两岁的小孩已经很基了 |
[00:53] | and we love him more than a straight child because he doesn’t rape! | 但我们给他的爱更多 毕竟他不会强奸别人 |
[00:57] | Gentlemen,yesterday I moved Kabletown’s customer service to a part of India that has no phones. | 先生们 昨天我把Kabletown的客服 移到印度没电话的地方去了 |
[01:03] | We’re now providing the same level of service to our subscribers at zero the cost. | 现在消费者即使不付钱 也能享受同等服务待遇 |
[01:07] | The is a six sigma wheel of domination. | 这是六西格玛质量管理法的比例图 |
[01:10] | It’s a motivational tool I used back at G.E., | 是我以前在G.E.时用的激励手段 |
[01:12] | and it will be replacing Kabletown’s kitten in spaghetti. | 它会替代Kabletown的意大利面里的小猫图 |
[01:16] | Once this circle is completely filled in,we will be a perfect company. | 这图一旦填满 我们公司将是最完美的 |
[01:21] | And then we’ll be able to get even better trophy wives… | 我们就能有更美更傻的老婆了… |
[01:23] | Halfasian ones! | 有一半亚洲血统的 |
[01:26] | Jack Donaghy’s office. | 这里是Jack Donaghy办公室 |
[01:28] | You can’t go in there. | 你不能进去 |
[01:29] | I never told you this,but I once came up late at night looking for Jack, | 忘说了 我曾经半夜来找Jack |
[01:32] | and you were in a wedding dress dancing with one of his suits. | 看到你穿着婚纱 拥着他的西装翩翩起舞 |
[01:35] | Mr.Donaghy will see you now. | Donaghy先生现在可以见你了 |
[01:38] | Stayat-home Lemon. To what do I owe the pleasure? | 居家女Lemon 什么风把你吹来了 |
[01:41] | Did you already run out of things to do today? | 今天的事都忙完了吗? |
[01:43] | What? No. You are. | 什么 才没你那么闲 |
[01:45] | It’s understandable. For the past seven years,you put out dozens of fires every day, | 其实可以理解 过去七年里 你每天都忙着息事宁人 |
[01:49] | not including the real ones Tracy would set. | 还不包括Tracy放的真火 |
[01:51] | To keep away Frankensteins,which,as far as we know,worked. | 据我们所知 远离无法控制的事 最好的方法是工作 |
[01:54] | My point is,you need the outlet.Without work… | 我觉得你需要发泄 不工作你就… |
[01:58] | I have plenty of new outlets. | 我有一大堆新的发泄方法 |
[02:00] | I ran this morning for 30 minutes. | 今早我跑了半个钟头的步 |
[02:02] | Does that include dry heaving? | 干呕也算在里面吗? |
[02:03] | And wet. And sure,okay,I thought I’d have a job right now,but I don’t need to work. | 有吐出来的 好啦 我确实应该工作 可没必要 |
[02:08] | What about money? You know TGS is only syndicated in Greece. | 那钱呢 你知道TGS只在希腊播出 |
[02:11] | ***** | 它在放屁 土耳其式的屁 |
[02:14] | ***** | 电视台被崩坏了 |
[02:15] | We’ll be fine. Criss has gone back to work. | 我们会很好的 Criss已回去上班了 |
[02:18] | He has a degree in ethno-musicology from Wesleyan, | 他有卫斯理大学的民族音乐学学位 |
[02:20] | so he’s a receptionist in a dental office. | 所以在牙科医院做接待员 |
[02:23] | And I didn’t come here looking for something to do. | 我来这 也不是找事做的 |
[02:25] | I just thought I would check in on you, | 就想来看看你 |
[02:26] | because you’re the emotionally fragile one. | 因为你才是玻璃心 |
[02:28] | Hogcock! Which is a combination of “hogwash” and “poppycock”. | 胡话 “胡说”加”废话” |
[02:32] | I’m just saying,if my mother told me that | 我这么说吧 如果我娘亲跟我说 |
[02:34] | everything I had been raised to believe was a lie and then died, | 你自小深信的一切全是谎言 然后她就撒手归西 |
[02:37] | I’d be like,”say what”? | 我就会说 搞什么 |
[02:38] | Lemon,all Colleen said is that she wanted me to be happy,and,obviously,I am. | Lemon 我娘是希望我过得幸福 显然 我很幸福 |
[02:42] | Take a look at my new view. | 来眺望我这的新视野 |
[02:44] | From up here,I can see the whole island. | 站在这 我能纵观全岛 |
[02:46] | A city built on the religion of capitalism,and I am its high priest, | 资本主义宗教搭建的城市 而我就是大祭司 |
[02:50] | looking down on the swinish multitude. | 往下看 那些卑微的人群 |
[02:52] | And even those who hate me,the unwashed socialist horde, | 即使那些恨我的人 有未开化的社会主义部落 |
[02:55] | the occupy wall streeters and the beard-havers and the bicycle riders, | 占领华尔街的人 蓄胡者 还有自行车手 |
[03:00] | even they must acknowledge me… As a God. | 他们都得承认我… 像上帝一般 |
[03:05] | And this makes you happy? | 这就是你幸福的原因吗? |
[03:08] | It should. | 应该是 |
[03:09] | You know,I’m reminded of something Yoda once said. | 我想起尤达大师说的话了 |
[03:14] | Dark times are these. | 这是个黑暗的时代 Solitary 丢丢泪别小石头 七年落幕Bee然精彩 |
[03:29] | 30 ROCK Season 07 Episode 12&13 | |
[03:37] | Nakamura-San,we at NBC would love to adapt your game show for American audiences. | 中村桑 NBC很乐意把你的游戏节目 重新制作给美国观众看 |
[03:42] | But we thought maybe contestants could win money instead of penis punches. | 不过也许奖钱给参赛者更好 而不是抽打老二 |
[03:47] | Yo,Ken,I need you to do something for me! Ken! | Ken 有事要你做 Ken |
[03:51] | Tray,Ken can’t do stuff for you anymore. He’s president of the network now. | Ken不会帮你跑腿了 他现在是公司的总裁了 |
[03:55] | So? He promised me he’d always be there for me,no matter what! | 那又如何 他曾许诺 天荒地老 都会为我鞍前马后 |
[03:58] | Sometimes things change. | 世界在变 人在变 |
[03:59] | And yet you still say stupid stuff to me all the time and suck at carrying boxes! | 可你仍是对我满口蠢话 还在傻不拉几地搬箱子 |
[04:07] | Hey,Kenneth! | 嘿 Kenneth |
[04:09] | Just thought I’d come up and say hi to the new president of NBC. | 我来跟NBC的新总裁打个招呼 |
[04:12] | Well,can I get you anything… | 吃点什么吗… |
[04:14] | Chickpeas,moonshine,turtle meat? | 鹰嘴豆 私酿酒 还是龟肉 |
[04:17] | I’m good. You know,I was with NBC for seven years. | 不用了 我跟NBC有七年感情了 |
[04:20] | And even though right now I’m concentrating on being a mom… | 即使现在我正一心一意学做好妈妈… |
[04:23] | You’ve always had the body for it. | 我很看好你哦 |
[04:25] | At some point down the road,I do plan on getting back to work. | 我打算在以后某些时候回归工作 |
[04:29] | Well,I hope it’s with NBC,because we have hiring quotas. | 那希望你回NBC 因为我们有雇员配额 |
[04:33] | Okay,well,I actually think there might be a show in my life… | 其实呢 我觉得自己生命中会有一档节目… |
[04:37] | You know,a woman writer living in New York. | 主角是住在纽约的女作家 |
[04:39] | Oh,sorry. Woman,writer,New York… | 没听错吧 女人 作家 纽约… |
[04:41] | Those are all on my list of TV no-no words. | 在我的电视字典里 这都是禁忌词 |
[04:45] | See,I think audiences just want to laugh and forget about their problems when they watch TV. | 看下 我觉得观众看电视 只想忘却烦恼 图一乐 |
[04:46] | ***** | Kenneth的电视禁忌词 |
[04:50] | They don’t want to watch some angry New York crankypants make that face…Exactly. | 他们可不想看纽约生闷气的牢骚鬼 做出的这种表情…就你这种 |
[04:55] | I want to make shows that people actually want to watch… | 我要做观众愿意看的节目… |
[04:59] | Shows where a guy gets a drink thrown in his face, | 讲有个人被泼一脸饮料 |
[05:02] | and then he turns to his dog and says,”don’t even say it”. | 他转头对自己的狗说 什么都别说 |
[05:07] | To his dog! | 对狗说啊 |
[05:09] | Okay,well,I think TV can be successful without sacrificing quality. | 好吧 保证了质量 才有好节目 |
[05:15] | Ah,there it is.Okay,well, | 这也禁么 好吧 |
[05:17] | if that’s what you want,maybe I shouldn’t bring my ideas to NBC. | 若你执意如此 我才不会把创意浪费在NBC |
[05:20] | I’ll go to cable,where you can swear and really take time to let moments land. | 我去有线电视台 在那里可以咒骂 并需要一段时间让契机实现 |
[05:23] | You willer bevieve what just happened to me. | 刚才我碰到什么 你们无法想象 |
[05:26] | I was throwing a tantrum in the makeup room. | 我刚才在化妆间发脾气了 |
[05:28] | Where is my color? | 我要的颜色呢 |
[05:30] | I will have you queens fired! | 我要解雇你这俩个基佬 |
[05:32] | I will tell the other gays your real ages! I’ll be… | 我要告诉其他基佬你们的年龄 我要… |
[05:37] | Ignored by my friends? | 被朋友们忽略了 |
[05:39] | No one paid any attention to… | 完全没人在意… |
[05:42] | Stop ignoring me! | 别把我当透明 |
[05:44] | This is an actor announcement. | 这是一个演员在发表声明 |
[05:46] | The show’s over,so you’re not technically an actor anymore. | 节目没了 专业角度看 你也不是演员了 |
[05:49] | How dare you,you rotting pear? | 你个烂梨 敢这么说我 |
[05:51] | I will stop being an actress when the Earth stops spinng on Kabbalah monster’s fingernail. | 山无陵 天地合 乃敢与戏绝 |
[05:56] | The only thing that’s stopping is this show. | 现在只是这一个节目没了 |
[05:59] | It’s beneath me,and from now on,Jenna Maroney only plays dramatic roles. | 而这节目埋没了我 现在起 本小姐只接戏剧角色 |
[06:05] | Good-bye forever,you factory reject dildos. | 永别了 你们这些残次自慰棒 |
[06:13] | Mr.Donaghy! | Donaghy先生 |
[06:15] | Inga,you have to warn me when we have an important guest. | Inga 有重要客人 你该通知我 |
[06:18] | I’m afraid I’m gonna have to spank you again. | 恐怕我又要打你屁屁了 |
[06:23] | Stupid Jonathan. | 蠢货Jonathan |
[06:24] | Kenneth,I need your advice. | Kenneth 我来征询你意见 |
[06:26] | Sir,I know this is my office, | 先生 虽然这是我办公室 |
[06:28] | but it would make me more comfortable if we switched places. | 若和你调换位置 我会更自在 |
[06:35] | Kenneth,I’ve been thinking about something a lot lately, | Kenneth 近来我一直在想某些事 |
[06:38] | something that’s never bothered me until now. | 那些以前从未困扰我的事 |
[06:41] | Me too! Where are all the baby pigeons? | 我也是 那些幼鸽去哪了? |
[06:44] | Happiness. I’ve started to wonder if I’m happy. | 是幸福 我开始思考自己是否幸福 |
[06:48] | Well,sir,if you have to ask,then you’re not. | 这问题要是需要细想的话 那你就不幸福了 |
[06:51] | It’s like when a pig says, | 就好比一只猪说 |
[06:53] | “if I can communicate with you telepathically,do I have a soul?” | 若能与你心有灵犀沟通 那我就有灵魂吗? |
[06:57] | And then you’re like,”no.Duh.Into the slaughtering chute.” | 你就会说 呸 滚去屠宰滑槽吧 |
[07:00] | If you’re right,I have a problem. | 你若是对的 我就碰上问题了 |
[07:02] | And every problem can be solved. | 一切问题都能解决 |
[07:04] | As I was taught at six sigma… Analyze,strategize,succeed. “A.S.S. “ | 六西格玛原则说得好 全面分析 制定战略 取得成功 |
[07:10] | I’m going to crush this problem… With my ass. | 这个问题我搞定 一屁屁坐死它 |
[07:18] | Tracy Jordan can see Kenneth Parcell? | Tracy Jordan来见Kenneth Parcell |
[07:20] | Mr. Parcell’s in a meeting. | Parcell先生在开会 |
[07:21] | I see. Very well. | 这样啊 好吧 |
[07:24] | Tell him Tracy came by from his promise. That’s Tracy… | 告诉他 商量好的我才来的 我叫Tracy… |
[07:28] | “T” as in the drink,”R” as in the pirate noise, | “T” 就是英文那个茶 “R” 就是海盗嚷嚷那个 |
[07:31] | “A” as in the Fonzie noise,”C” as in sea monster, | “A” 就是Fonzie那个声儿 “C” 就是英文那个海怪 |
[07:34] | “Y” as in why do we even make friends if they’re gonna let you down when we need them the most? | “Y” 就是为啥明知指望不上 却还要交朋友 |
[07:39] | Last name “Jordan”. “J” as in the birds I’m afraid of… | 我姓”Jordan” “J” 就是我怕怕的那个鸟儿 |
[07:48] | I’m a stay-at-home mom who,until recently,had a high-pressure job. | 我是居家妈妈 以前有份高压工作 最近辞职 |
[07:52] | Any advice on dealing with that transition? | 如何过渡 求建议 |
[07:55] | I put all my old work energy into parenting. | 我把所有精力都用来照顾孩子 |
[07:57] | My kids hate me,which gives me more parenting to do. | 孩子不待见我 压力更大 |
[08:00] | Oh,my God,I am so sick of listening to you stay-at-home moms whine. | 神呐 忍不了听你们这帮居家女吐槽啦 |
[08:03] | Try being a working parent. | 你出来讨生活试试 |
[08:05] | I did,but I got fired… For stupidity. | 试过了 被炒来的 因为脑子不灵光 |
[08:08] | I’d switch places with any of you. | 我真想跟你们换 |
[08:10] | And I have amazing cheekbones. | 我颧骨漂漂哦 |
[08:11] | Original poster: For your information,some people like work. | 楼主: 说一句 有人喜欢工作哈 |
[08:15] | Really? You like having 40 emails from Jerry,all with a red exclamation point? | 真的 你喜欢一天收Jerry40封邮件 个个挂个红叹号哇 |
[08:20] | Oh,they’re all urgent,Jerry? | Jerry 全部紧急哇 |
[08:22] | ‘Cause some people think that work is fulfilling and validating. | 某些人认为工作让人充实 有成就感 |
[08:25] | For example,the rapper T.I.,who wrote, | 比如 说唱歌手T.I.曾这样写道 |
[08:28] | “better get on yo job,tell ’em.Haters get on yo job,nougats.” | “糖块儿块儿 好好工作 别吐槽呀 好好工作” |
[08:33] | at least,I think he was saying “nougats”. | 反正我听的是”糖块儿块儿” |
[08:35] | Well,I don’t know what to say. I guess some people are idiots. | 无语了 看来某些人脑残 |
[08:37] | Bitch,you are on my last nerve. | 贱人 敢在太岁头上动土 |
[08:39] | Then why don’t you do something about it? | 呢么地吧 |
[08:41] | Gladly,friend-o… Riverside Park,hippo playground,ten minutes. | 行啊 婆子 河畔公园 河马乐园 十分钟后见 |
[08:45] | Perfect. I take my darling children there all the time. | 好得很 我家孩子常在那儿玩 |
[08:49] | I’ll be the one wearing a purple sweater | 我穿紫色毛衣 |
[08:50] | and wrapping a baby swing around some skank’s neck. | 我要把孩子圈在你脖子上 |
[08:55] | ***** | “快乐大圆盘” |
[08:57] | ***** | 慈善 |
[08:58] | ***** | 家庭 |
[08:59] | ***** | 工作 |
[09:00] | ***** | 恋爱&床事 |
[09:03] | Time for an ass attack. | 屁屁来袭啦 |
[09:05] | ***** | 股价创新高 Kabletown股市收盘再创新高 |
[09:05] | Kabletown shares closing at a new high today. | 股价创新高 Kabletown股市收盘再创新高 |
[09:07] | CEO Jack Donaghy,who rang the opening Bell last week, | CEO Jack Donaghy上周拉响开市铃 |
[09:10] | has emphasized the growth potential in… | 强调了潜在增长能力… |
[09:16] | Now I am the sensei! | 现在你哥我是大师 |
[09:17] | The parking space closest to the door is mine. | 门边的停车位是我的 |
[09:20] | ***** | 爱好 |
[09:23] | What do we have here? | 这是什么呀 |
[09:25] | ***** | 世上只有我爹好 |
[09:34] | Joining us this hour is my new co-host,the colonel. | 今天由我和新搭档”上校”共同主持 |
[09:36] | Looks like another cold one today in the midwest. | 看来今日中西部还是一派寒冷啊 |
[09:39] | Yeah,so bundle up,everyone. | 是啊 穿暖点 诸位 |
[09:40] | And if you can,get hit by a car. | 有机会的话 找个车撞撞 |
[09:43] | You get to spend a couple days in the hospital,and they’ll give you soup. | 能进医院暖和几天 还有汤喝 |
[09:46] | * this little light of mine * | |
[09:48] | * I’m gonna let it shine * | |
[09:50] | * this little light of mine * | |
[09:53] | * I’m gonna let it shine * | |
[09:57] | Nancy,I know this is unconventional, | Nancy 我知道这有悖常规 |
[09:59] | but I really think a group relationship could work. | 但我真觉得三人行能成 |
[10:02] | What you’re proposing is a sin,Jack,but she is wicked hot. | 这可是造孽啊 Jack 但她的确热辣辣 |
[10:07] | Elisa,what do you say? | Elisa 你觉得呢 |
[10:08] | It would have to be a conjugal visit,because I am in a Puerto Rican jail. | 你俩得来配偶探访 我在波多黎各蹲号子呢 |
[10:17] | ***** | “法律与秩序:特殊受害者” |
[10:18] | Jenna,thank you so much for doing this. What a thrill. | Jenna 感谢帮忙 我们老激动了 |
[10:21] | Oh,I am just so glad to finally return to my two loves… | 很高兴终于与挚爱为伴 |
[10:25] | Dramatic acting and sex crimes. | 它们就是戏剧化表演和性犯罪 |
[10:28] | Yeah. Well,uh,this first scene is super simple. | 得 第一场很简单 |
[10:31] | Munch and fin find your body. | Munch和fin发现你的尸体 |
[10:32] | Wait. What? I die? | 啥 我挂了 |
[10:35] | Didn’t you get the rewrite? | 你没拿到重写本 |
[10:36] | But if I’m dead,how can I become a recurring character? | 要是我挂了 怎么当常规角色 |
[10:39] | And if I’m not a recurring character,how will I get away with horrible stuff,like this? | 如果不常规 我怎么躲避麻烦事 像这种 |
[10:43] | Let’s do this. | 来吧 |
[10:45] | That’s what I was about to say. | 那是我的词 |
[10:47] | Let’s do it! Slate it! | 来吧 场记 |
[10:50] | And… action! | 准备 开拍 |
[10:53] | Word is,cleaning lady found her… Early this morning. | 听说是保洁阿姨今早发现的 |
[10:58] | Oh,still alive. | 还活着呢 |
[10:59] | Who else had access? | 还有谁能进来 |
[11:00] | My foot hurts,but I’m okay. | 我脚疼 不过没事 |
[11:03] | I think this injury has given me crime-solving Powers. | 受了伤 破案才有动力 |
[11:08] | It’s Law & Order: Mind beauty. | “法律与秩序:聪明美女” |
[11:11] | I’m done. Who is this chick? | 我不干了 这女的哪来的 |
[11:12] | All television is beneath me. I will only do cinema. | 拍电视太掉价 姐只接电影了 |
[11:16] | No one cares,Jenna. | 没人在乎 Jenna |
[11:17] | I am going to the city of angels, | 我要去天使之城 |
[11:20] | a veterinary hospital where I get dog sedatives that help me relax when I fly. | 一家兽医院给我开狗狗镇静剂 缓解乘飞机压力 |
[11:24] | Then I’m flying to Los Angeles! | 然后就直飞洛杉矶 |
[11:27] | Good-bye forever,you soup line at a gay homeless shelter. | 白了 你们这帮基佬收容所领汤的家伙 |
[11:36] | Crisstopher Rick Chros. Are you kidding me? | Crisstopher Rick Chros 搞笑吧 |
[11:39] | Liz,you don’t want to be here right now, | Liz 这里现在太危险 |
[11:41] | ’cause I got to go smack that woman in the face. | 我要当面抽那个女的 |
[11:42] | Criss… You’re here to fight me. I’m the original poster. | Criss 你是跟我打 我是楼主 |
[11:47] | Oh,my God! Since when do you listen to T.I.? | 妈呀 你几时开始听T.I的 |
[11:48] | That message board is for moms. I thought you were a lady. | 人家那是妈咪留言区 我以为你是女的 |
[11:51] | You said you had amazing cheekbones. | 你不是说颧骨漂漂么 |
[11:55] | Chros,what are you doing here? | Chros 你来干嘛 |
[11:56] | I don’t know. I just hate being at work. | 不知道 我讨厌工作 |
[11:57] | Sitting at a desk makes me crazy,so I keep getting up and getting coffee. | 坐办公室坐得抓狂 我没完没了起来喝咖啡 |
[12:00] | Now I’m all jittery and weird and… bird! | 现在都变得神经兮兮 啊 大鸟 |
[12:02] | So you hate work? | 你讨厌工作 |
[12:03] | And this mom came in with her kids to see Dr. Emily,and I was jealous of her. | 有个妈妈带着孩子来看Emily医生 我居然嫉妒人家 |
[12:07] | Her kids were so bored,I just wanted to jump over that divider | 她家孩子无聊得不行 我真想蹦过去 |
[12:09] | and play waiting games with them,like carpet adventure. | 陪他们玩 地毯大冒险什么的 |
[12:12] | Or that one where your hands are spiders. | 或者蜘蛛大手 |
[12:13] | Hand spiders. | 对的对的 |
[12:15] | Yeah,so… I hate work,and evidently you miss it. | 是啊 我讨厌工作 而你却很怀念 |
[12:18] | I know. I’m a terrible mother. | 我知道 我当妈妈真不称职 |
[12:20] | Oh,my God,if you were a dude,you would not even be thinking that. | 妈呀 你要是个爷们儿 才不会这么想呢 |
[12:22] | It’s okay to want to work. One of us has to. | 想工作没有错 总要有人养家嘛 |
[12:25] | We just got it backwards. | 咱家只是反了 |
[12:27] | You’re… the dad. | 你是当爹的 |
[12:28] | I do like ignoring your questions while I try to watch TV. | 我看电视是不爱搭理你提问 |
[12:31] | Exactly! I should be the one staying at home. You should be in an office. | 对嘛 我该呆在家 你该去上班 |
[12:35] | That’s how our family’s supposed to work. | 这才是咱家的和谐 |
[12:37] | Except I don’t have an office to go back to. | 只是我没地儿上班了 |
[12:40] | Well,so pitch something to Kenneth,like, | 跟Kenneth说说 比如 |
[12:42] | I don’t know,a show about a dentist’s office where the sassy hygienist says things like, | 做一档节目 好比牙医办公室里 一个时髦保健学家说 |
[12:46] | “I’m turning 30…Again. “ | “我又30了” |
[12:50] | I will miss Tyrell. | 我会想念Tyrell的 |
[12:51] | You know,that’s exactly the kind of garbage that Kenneth is looking for. | 知道吗 Kenneth就喜欢这种垃圾 |
[12:54] | And for the sake of my family,I’m gonna give it to him. | 为了家人 姐陪他玩 |
[13:04] | Damn it! Why did I get such a loud pacemaker? | 该死 我的起搏器动静咋这么大 |
[13:07] | Tray,Kenneth is not coming. | Tray Kenneth不会来了 |
[13:08] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道 |
[13:09] | When I went up to Ken’s office earlier, | 早先去他办公室 |
[13:11] | I saw his schedule on his assistant’s pornography box! | 我在她助理的黄片儿小盒上 看到他的日程 |
[13:14] | – You mean computer? – Whatever. | – 你说电脑 – 管它是什么 |
[13:15] | He doesn’t have meetings. He’s avoiding me. | 他根本没会要开 就是在躲着我 |
[13:18] | What am I… My son’s piano recital? | 当这是我儿子钢琴独奏么? |
[13:20] | Put yourself in Kenneth’s shoes. | 你得为Kenneth想想 |
[13:21] | I can’t! He’s not here! Stop torturing me! | 做不到 他不在 别折磨我了 |
[13:24] | He’s running the network. He doesn’t need you asking him for stuff. | 他现在在管理整个电视网 不能被你喝来喝去的了 |
[13:28] | Whatever it is you need,we can do it. | 你需要什么 我们帮你就是 |
[13:30] | Unless you need us to hate the new Taylor Swift album. | 除了让我们恨Taylor Swift新专 |
[13:32] | – That girl has feelings. – You’re wrong,dotcom! | – 那妹纸有天分呀 – 你错了 Dotcom! |
[13:35] | What I need only Kenneth can do… Only Kenneth! | 我要的只有Kenneth能做到 只有他 |
[13:38] | We were doing just fine before Kenneth ever got here… Just fine! | Kenneth来之前我们不也干得好好的么 好好的! |
[13:46] | You wanted to see me,sir? | 您找我 先生? |
[13:47] | Kenneth,since we last spoke,I’ve been in a spiral… An upward spiral. | Kenneth 自从我们上次谈话后 我就一直在改变 好的那种 |
[13:51] | Oh,that’s not a thing. | 不现实啊 |
[13:52] | Neither is talking two catholic beauties into a delicious vanilla-caramel sex swirl, | 说服两个天主教尤物 来一场次混乱性爱也不现实 |
[13:56] | but I did it.And I got rid of their accents. | 但我做到了 而且还摆脱了她们那口音 |
[13:59] | Oh,Jack,porking in that prison basement was wicked awesome. | Jack 和你在监狱里的地下室云雨爽爆了 |
[14:02] | Oh,thank you,you two,for blowing my brains. | 多谢你们俩 把我吹上天了 |
[14:06] | So who’s happy now,Parcell? | 看看现在谁过得开心呢? Parcell |
[14:07] | Well,if you have to ask the question… | 如果您还在问这种问题的话… |
[14:09] | And answer it. I am… | 答案是 我 |
[14:11] | You string cheese with a tooth stuck in it. Look at the wheel. | 你个长了牙齿的奶酪条 看看这表格 |
[14:14] | – Well,then smile,Mr. Donaghy. – I am. | – 要是那样就微笑吧 Donaghy先生 – 我笑着呢 |
[14:17] | Jack? You are gonna love this,you magnificent bastard. | Jack 你肯定会爱死这个的 你这个天才的魂淡 |
[14:21] | Someone leaked your new salary. | 有人泄露了你的新薪水数 |
[14:22] | Occupy Wall Street is having a conniption. | 占领华尔街的那群人都快气疯了 |
[14:25] | – Really? – They burned you in effigy! | – 是么? – 他们在烧你的肖像呐 |
[14:27] | The hair went up like a Roman candle. | 那头发烧的像放烟花一样 |
[14:28] | And the democrats… They don’t even know what to do with themselves. | 还有那群民主党的 都不知道怎么办了 |
[14:31] | Just look at this jackass. | 你还是自己看吧 |
[14:33] | Jack Donaghy is an economic war criminal. | Jack Donaghy 完全就是在犯罪 |
[14:34] | ***** | 民主党因CEO薪水大发雷霆 |
[14:35] | If the Democratic party controlled congress, | 如果民主党掌握了国会 |
[14:37] | I would see to it that he was punished in the worst way possible… | 我一定对他严惩不贷 |
[14:40] | By having to come down here and listen to us. | 让他到我们这儿来开听证会 |
[14:43] | God,I feel like I have a “macropenis” right now. | 我滴个神 我感觉我重振”雄风”了 |
[15:02] | Liz Lemon,how funny! | Liz Lemon 多巧呀 |
[15:04] | I was planning to call you,and now here you are. | 我还打算给你电话来着 然后你就来了 |
[15:07] | Now,about our conversation earlier… | 对于我们之前说过的… |
[15:09] | Yes,about that. You know,I’ve been thinking,and you were right. | 对 关于那个 我想过了 你是对的 |
[15:12] | America doesn’t want to see me. | 美国人民想看的不是我 |
[15:14] | America wants to see… John Hardly. | 而是John Hardly. |
[15:17] | He loves his family,but he hates the rat race. He’s “hardly working”. | 他爱他的家人 却厌恶竞争 他好”勤奋”呀 |
[15:21] | I’m so sorry. Pass. | 很抱歉 换个话题 |
[15:23] | But I do have something you’d be perfect for. | 我这儿倒有份你挺适合的活 |
[15:27] | One last chance for TGS to make America Say,”what? Why? “ | 给TGS秀最后一次惊到美国人民的机会 |
[15:30] | What are you talking abo? | 你说什么呢? |
[15:32] | Well,it turns out Mr. Jordan’s TGS contract contains some rather unusual clauses, | Jordan先生和TGS秀的协议里有几项 很不同寻常的款项 |
[15:37] | and I don’t mean those two Santas I saw kissing on the subway. | 我不是指我在地铁边看到在上打啵的 圣诞老人 (条款和圣诞老人谐音) |
[15:41] | “If fewer than 150 episodes of TGS are produced in total, | “若TGS秀总集数少于150集 |
[15:45] | Mr. Jordan shall be paid a penalty of $30 million”. | 将补偿Jordan先生三千万美元” |
[15:48] | So? | 那又怎样? |
[15:49] | Ms. Lemon,TGS has done 149 shows. | Lemon 现在TGS秀总共149集 |
[15:54] | So we’re gonna need you to go ahead and do one more. | 所以我们需要你再制作最后一集 |
[15:56] | I need a job,Kenneth,not one more episode of TGS. | 我要的是份工作 Kenneth 不是再来一集TGS |
[16:00] | You are contractually required to write and produce all episodes of TGS, | 合同规定你得制作完成全集TGS秀 |
[16:04] | so…See you tomorrow? | 所以…明天上班见? |
[16:06] | You’ve really changed,Kenneth. | 你已经变了 Kenneth |
[16:07] | I don’t think so. You look nice today. | 没有吧 你今天气色真好 |
[16:09] | Shut your chin slit. | 闭嘴吧你 |
[16:12] | Yes,ma’am. | 遵命 女士 |
[16:13] | Welcome to Los Angeles International Airport. | 欢迎来到洛杉矶国际机场 |
[16:16] | Follow yellow signs to baggage claim and ground transportation. | 请沿黄色标记领取行李 及至换行地面交通 |
[16:31] | Excuse me,ma’am. Do you need a wheelchair to baggage claim? | 太太 打扰一下 需要用轮椅推你去领行李么? |
[16:37] | Shut it down. | 关机 |
[16:39] | I will return to my first love… Broadway! | 我要回到我的初恋百老汇的身边 |
[16:43] | You Eastern European knockoff Mr. Potato heads. | 你们这群东西混血绝版�潘� |
[16:49] | Why haven’t you come to see me? | 你为什么不来见我? |
[16:50] | Why didn’t you return any of my calls? | 为什么不回我的电话? |
[16:52] | I tried,sir,but no one answered. | 先生 我打了 但没人接 |
[16:54] | I’m Tracy Jordan. I don’t answer phones. | 我是Tracy Jordan 我从不接电话的 |
[16:57] | Kenneth,you once made a promise… | Kenneth 你以前答应过的 |
[16:58] | That you would always be there for me. | 你说你会永远在我身边 |
[17:00] | I know. I’m sorry. I would never break a promise. | 我知道 我很抱歉 我不该食言的 |
[17:03] | Good,’cause I need you to do something for me. | 好极了 我现在有件事需要你 |
[17:05] | Of course. Just name it. | 没问题 尽管说 |
[17:07] | Kenneth,I need you to take back your promise. | Kenneth 我要你收回你当年的承诺 |
[17:10] | Sir? | 先生? |
[17:10] | I know what it is to blow up overnight. | 我知道一步登天什么感觉 |
[17:12] | And I’m not talking about my gout. | 我说的可不是我的痛风 |
[17:14] | When I got big,a lot of people from my past wanted stuff from me,and,well, | 当我成名时 我周围好多人都想分一杯羹 |
[17:20] | I don’t want to be that person for you. | 我可不成为那样的人 |
[17:22] | So,like the snakes I kept in my dressing room,I release you. | 所以 就像我对我关在化妆室里的蛇一样 我还是得让你走 |
[17:28] | Mr. Jordan… | Jordan先生… |
[17:32] | Thank you,sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[17:35] | I think I’m gonna need a tissue. | 给我张纸巾 |
[17:42] | Am I supposed to drop this on the floor? | 难道就这样让我扔地板上? |
[17:45] | And while we’re naming things,my car ran out of gas on the Long Island expressway. | 我们说话这阵儿 我的车在长岛高速路上没油了 |
[17:49] | Yes,sir. | 交给我吧 先生 |
[17:57] | Okay,Jack,I need a job. | 够了 Jack 我需要份工作 |
[17:58] | I’m looking for six figures,eight if you’re counting cents, | 工资六位数 小数点前八位数 |
[18:00] | which I fell for once before…Not cool,the gap. | 以前上过这当 真过分 |
[18:03] | I’d love to help you,Lemon,but I don’t think I can. | 我爱莫能助 Lemon |
[18:05] | I resigned as CEO of Kabletown an hour ago. | 一小时前我辞去了 Kabletown CEO的职务 |
[18:08] | What? Why? | 虾米? 为什么? |
[18:09] | Because I felt nothing. | 因为我没感觉了 |
[18:11] | I got the job. I pissed off my enemies… Pelosi,Maddow,Baldwin. | 我当上了CEO 我气疯了我的宿敌 |
[18:16] | It should have been the greatest moment of my life. | 这本来应是我人生的顶峰 |
[18:19] | No,no,no. No,no. Eyes off the window. Focus on Lemon. | 不 不 不 别看窗外了 看着我 |
[18:22] | What am I gonna do now? | 我该怎么办? |
[18:23] | I could try and help you make some calls and see what bridges I haven’t burned. | 我本可以试着帮你一把 看看还有啥门路可走 |
[18:28] | But I’m not going to,for your own good. | 但我不会 这是为了你好 |
[18:30] | Work is never going to make you happy,Lemon, | 工作是永远不会让你开心的 Lemon |
[18:32] | and anyone who tells you differently is a fool. | 那些告诉你不是的人都是傻子 |
[18:35] | Are you kidding me? What have we been talking about for the last seven years? | 你在逗我玩儿么? 你这七年里给我讲的 全是P话? |
[18:38] | I don’t know anymore. | 我也不知道了 |
[18:39] | For the first time in my life,I don’t know what I need. | 有史以来第一次我不知道我想要什么了 |
[18:42] | Maybe I’ll buy a boat. | 也许我可以去买艘船 |
[18:45] | Oh,my God. This whole time you’ve been telling me how to run my life, | 我滴神啊 你以前跟我谈的那通 人生道理 |
[18:49] | you didn’t know what you were talking about. | 都是连你自己都不知道的废话 |
[18:50] | You’re just an alcoholic with a great voice. | 你只是一个嗓音好听死了的酒鬼 |
[18:53] | Careful,Lemon. You’re playing with fire. | 小心点 Lemon 你这是在玩儿火 |
[18:54] | You made me buy into this whole life. | 我现在这样都是你害的 |
[18:57] | When I met you,I was perfectly happy with what I had… | 见到你的时候 我活的挺满足的 |
[19:00] | Eating night cheese and transitioning my pajamas into daywear. | 夜宵吃奶酪 把睡衣改成日装 |
[19:03] | You’re the one who told me to want more. | 是你让我去渴望更多 |
[19:05] | And now,when I need you most,you’re bailing on me? | 而现在我最需要你时 你却要抛弃我? |
[19:08] | You’re an adult,Lemon. You didn’t have to listen to me. | 你不是小孩儿了 Lemon 你没必要全听我的 |
[19:10] | Really? When was that an option? | 是么? 我什么时候有过选择了? |
[19:12] | Look,if you want someone to blame,blame yourself. | 听着 要是你想怪谁的话 就只能怪你自己 |
[19:15] | You’re the one who wormed your way into my brain with your endless handwringing and feelings. | 是你用你的各种字条和感觉洗我的脑 |
[19:20] | I used to be a shark,and then you “unsharkulated” me. | 我曾是一只猛虎 而你却拔了我的牙 |
[19:23] | I called you up here for one meeting seven years ago,and you kept coming up. | 我以前就叫你上来开了一次会 然后你就纠缠不休 |
[19:29] | So we ruined each other? Good to know. | 那么是我们毁了对方? 棒极了! |
[19:32] | You know,it’s for the best that my show is over | 知道么 我的节目没了真是太好了 |
[19:34] | and you’ve quit and we’re all going our separate ways. | 而你又辞职了 这样我们就可以各走各的了 |
[19:37] | I guess you and I were just a boss and his employee. | 我猜我们俩以前也只是雇佣关系 |
[19:40] | And now we’re not anymore. | 现在什么都不是了 |
[19:41] | Yes,that pretty much sums it up. | 没错 可以这么说 |
[19:44] | There! You’re no longer special to him. | 太好了 你对他不再特别了 |
[19:47] | Get out! Get out of our lives! Yes! | 滚出去 滚粗我们的生活 好极了! |
[20:01] | Could you help on that Pete? This last episode is gonna be a hot mess. | 能帮帮忙么 Pete 最后这集TGS秀肯定会一团糟 |
[20:04] | – How so? – If TGS doesn’t do one more show,Tracy gets $30 million. | – 干嘛这么说? – 如果不再出一集的话 Tracy就会得到三千万美元 – 此话怎讲? – 如果TGS不再播一期 Tracy会拿到三千万 |
[20:08] | Oh,NBC… the same company that suggested we get flush buddies to save water. | 孔雀台啊 还建议我们一起洗澡省水 |
[20:12] | Liz,Tracy has landed. | Tracy下飞机了 |
[20:13] | Of course he has,because if he didn’t… | 那当然 因为如果他没下… |
[20:14] | He’d be in breach of contract and wouldn’t get the money. | 就是违反合同 一分钱也拿不到啦 |
[20:16] | Which means he’s gonna try to find another way to ruin the show. | 他便会另想法子糟蹋这节目 |
[20:22] | Seven years,and Tracy never changed. | 七年了 Tracy还是老样子 |
[20:24] | Well,people are who they are,Liz. | 江山易改 本性难移呀 Liz |
[20:27] | This is Dan Silversmith with Carolina Mutual. | 我是Dan Silversmith |
[20:30] | I can’t talk right now. I’m with a customer. | 我现在不便谈话 在陪客户 |
[20:34] | Well,whatever sideways nonsense Tracy tries to pull,I’m gonna hold him down. | 不管Tracy要使什么歪点子 我都要把他拿下 |
[20:38] | I’m gonna hold him down like that machine Kathy Geiss invented that hugs old people. | 要像Kathy Geiss发明的那台 抱老人机器一样 |
[20:42] | My God,this will change elder care forever. | 天呐 这会永远改变老年护理 |
[20:46] | Whoops. Nope. | 哦漏 |
[20:48] | Hello,Tracy. | 你好 Tracy |
[20:50] | So one last show… Pretty crazy,huh? | 最后一期节目了 很疯狂对吧? |
[20:53] | Indeed,Elizabeth. I hope nothing goes wrong. | 的确 Elizabeth 希望一切顺利 |
[20:56] | Why would it? I mean,you’re here,fulfilling your contract. | 还能出什么岔子? 你这不是来履行合同了嘛 |
[20:59] | Sure am,L.L. The only thing that can stop this show is an act of God | 那当然 唯一能阻止节目的只有天意了 |
[21:02] | or if some genius figured out a way to stall Just long enough… | 或者哪个天才能想办法拖延… |
[21:10] | No! Nice try. Get that out of here. | 打住 想得美 少来这套 |
[21:12] | It’s the final showdown,tray. You’re gonna have to do better than that. | 最后一搏了 你的表现可不能这么平平 |
[21:15] | The night is young. | 夜空风华正茂 |
[21:17] | And neither are you. | 你却青春不再 |
[21:25] | Okay,thank you,everybody,for coming in on such short notice. | 感谢大家临时赶来 |
[21:28] | I know some of you have already gotten other jobs. | 我知道有些人已经另谋高就 |
[21:30] | Not me. | 我没有 |
[21:32] | Anyway,we have been given a second chance to end this right,on our terms. | 我们有机会再次用自己的方式 给今夜画上句号 |
[21:37] | So… What are we gonna order for our last free lunch? | 那么 最后一顿免费午餐吃什么捏? |
[21:41] | – Momofuku! – Guy Fieri’s restaurant,ironically. | – 百福面 – Guy Fieri饭店 开玩笑哈 |
[21:42] | Nothing,thank you. | 什么都不要 谢谢 |
[21:43] | Cerie,whose turn is it to choose lunch today? Who is the picker? | Cerie 今天轮到谁选午饭啦? 谁是挑饭的? |
[21:47] | You picked last time,Liz,so alphabetically after Lemon comes… Oh,no. | 上次是你 Liz 按照字母顺序嘛 Lemon后面是 哦漏 |
[21:59] | Blimpie’s. | Blimpie家 |
[22:01] | – No! – Come on,Lutz! | – 不要啊 – 行行好 Lutz |
[22:03] | Let’s solve this,Frank! | 有话好商量嘛 Frank |
[22:06] | Hello,Lemon. | 你好 Lemon |
[22:08] | What are you doing here? I thought you quit. | 你在这干什么? 不是辞职了吗 |
[22:10] | In the cushions of my couch, | 我在沙发垫子里 |
[22:12] | I found this customer-loyalty card to a place called blazer bar,and I assume it’s yours. | 找到张”运动衫吧”的客户信誉卡 我觉得是你的 |
[22:16] | Thank you. It’s Manhattan’s largest out-of-business women’s blazer dump. | 谢谢 这是曼哈顿最大的无业女性酒吧 |
[22:22] | Look,I didn’t like the way we ended things yesterday. | 昨天我们的收场方式我不喜欢 |
[22:24] | Yeah,I’ve got a lot of work to do. | 嗯 我很忙 |
[22:26] | I’m sorry we argued,but I’m not myself lately. | 抱歉和你争吵 近来我不在状态 |
[22:28] | I-I quit the job I worked my entire life to get,and now I feel adrift. | 我辞了毕生追求的工作 如今倍感飘零 |
[22:33] | No! We’re not doing this. Today is the last TGS ever. | 别 我们不来这套 今天是TGS告别篇 |
[22:36] | The point is,I’m going away,probably for a long time. | 重点是 我将离开 或许很久不会回来 |
[22:39] | I assume that’s code for a billionaire’s soul-searching trip to tan penis island. Have fun. | 这是在暗示某亿万富翁的孤岛寻仙之旅吧 玩得开心哟 |
[22:45] | We’re at the end here,Lemon. We shouldn’t hold grudges. | 离别时刻了 Lemon 我们不应心怀怨恨 |
[22:52] | For your information,most of Tan Penis Island was destroyed in Sting’s house fire. | 告诉你 大部分岛屿都在大火中毁了 |
[23:00] | Are urged to take this storm severely seriously. | …被要求高度严肃对待此次暴风雪 |
[23:04] | Hey,where are you guys going? | 你们干什么呐? |
[23:05] | Sorry,Liz,we got to get out of here before the roads close. There’s a “snowicane” coming. | 抱歉 Liz 我们得赶在道路封闭前离开 暴风雪即将来临 |
[23:08] | All of New York state,especially midtown Manhattan | 全部纽约州 尤其是曼哈顿中城 |
[23:11] | between Saks Fifth Avenue and the Variety Deli. | 萨克斯第五大道和花样熟食店之间的地段 |
[23:14] | Aw,no. That’s right where we are. | 别啊 正好是我们的所在地 |
[23:17] | According to the national weather service, | 据全国天气预报 |
[23:18] | you should,and I quote,”leave work,get in your purple Bentley,”and be home with your sharks | 大家应该 引用一句 “下班 钻进宾利车里 回家” |
[23:24] | before the tristate area gets slammed” by what is ating called | 在三州地区被即将以白人女性命名 |
[23:28] | “‘snowicane’ white lady name like dorva or something”. | 的暴风雪夷平之前 |
[23:33] | Everybody back to work. | 大家回去工作 |
[23:35] | Aw,jeez. | 唉 要了命了 |
[23:38] | What did you do to Al Roker to make him do that? | 你对Roker耍了什么花招 让他干那个? |
[23:40] | Let’s just say his wife is on the board of a children’s hospital, | 这么说吧 他妻子是一家儿童医院的董事会成员 |
[23:43] | and they need a celebrity to host their annual gala,and I threatened to do it. | 他们需要一位名人来主持周年庆 我便以此相要挟 |
[23:46] | Do you understand how selfish you’re being? | 你知道自己多自私吗? |
[23:48] | Our crew has been together for seven years, | 我们的团队一起打拼七年 |
[23:50] | and tonight is everyone’s chance to say good-bye! | 今晚是大家告别的机会 |
[23:52] | So get up on that stage and cut the B.S.! | 给我上台 少废话 |
[23:55] | But I promised Barbra Streisand I’d never stab her again! | 可我答应Barbra Streisand 再也不刺她了 |
[24:01] | Jenna… | |
[24:02] | You’ve been friends with Lemon for a long time. | 你和Lemon是多年好友了 |
[24:05] | She and I had an argument yesterday. | 我和她昨天起了争执 |
[24:06] | Really? Did Liz scream in your face? | 是吗? Liz对着你泼妇骂街啦? |
[24:08] | Did you pin her up against the wall? | 你把她按在墙上啦? |
[24:10] | Were your shirts wet with rain? | 你俩被淋成落汤鸡啦? |
[24:11] | I mean,obviously we’ve had disagreements before,but this… Feels different. | 我们之前也有过争执 但这次 感觉不一样 |
[24:16] | After tonight,I feel like Lemon and I could go our separate ways | 今夜过后 我感觉会和Lemon各奔东西 |
[24:19] | and never see each other again.Is that crazy? | 自此不再相见 很离谱吧? |
[24:21] | Not really. You know Liz. She can hold a grudge. | 不算吧 你知道Liz的 她会记仇 |
[24:25] | She did want me to cancel Top Chef | 她的确想让我舍弃”顶级厨师” |
[24:26] | because Colicchio’s lunch place changed the toppings on her favorite salad. | 因为Colicchio家把她最心爱的沙拉 的浇料给换了 |
[24:30] | And with people,forget about it. | 和人打交道 就更别提了 |
[24:31] | She’s never stayed friends with an ex. | 她从来不和前男友做朋友 |
[24:33] | When Conan dumped her,she dropped him forever. | Conan甩了她之后 她再也没理过人家 |
[24:38] | Hey,Liz. | 嘿 Liz |
[24:40] | Come on,you can’t pretend I don’t exist. | 喂 你不能当我是空气啊 |
[24:43] | We dated for a year! | 我们好了一整年啊 |
[24:46] | We were gonna lose our virginity to each other! | 我们还打算把初夜献给彼此 |
[24:49] | Now I’ll never lose it! | 现在我永远给不出去了啊 |
[24:53] | And her friends… She’ll cut people off for doing nothing. | 至于朋友嘛 她会无缘无故与人绝交 |
[24:56] | I’m afraid to even tell her that I frenched her dad on new year’s. | 我甚至不敢告诉她 元旦那天我给她爸口交了 |
[24:59] | I don’t know what to do. I’ve lost so much already. | 我不知该如何是好 我失去了太多 |
[25:02] | The past few months have been really hard. And now Lemon! | 过去几个月已经很艰难了 现在Lemon又来这出 |
[25:05] | Did the doctor that prescribes your antidepressants go to jail too? | 给你开抗抑郁药物的医生也坐牢啦? |
[25:08] | You see,I don’t have that many people in my life. | 我这辈子也没几个朋友 |
[25:11] | I spent Christmas alone in the Hamptons, | 我在汉普顿独自一人过圣诞 |
[25:14] | drinking scotch and throwing firecrackers at Billy Joel’s dog! | 喝酒 朝Billy Joel的狗扔鞭炮 |
[25:20] | I’m just in a really bad place,and I don’t know how more I can take! | 我状态极糟 不知道还能撑多久 |
[25:26] | Daddy,please stop crying. | 爸爸 别哭了 |
[25:34] | ***** | 我把Blimpie家的菜单打印出来了 |
[25:36] | Okay,how about this? | 好吧 听着 |
[25:38] | Yesterday a bunch of us came in to clean out our desks,more than half of us. | 昨天我们一堆人来清理桌子 超过一半人哟 |
[25:41] | – Yes,a quorum. – And you weren’t here,Lutz. | – 可不 到达法定人数啦 – 你没来 Lutz |
[25:44] | And lunch rule precedent stipulates that disputes will be resolved by picking a new name. | 午餐惯例法规定 通过重选名字来解决争端 |
[25:49] | – Toofer,the can! – Gladly. | – Toofer 罐子拿来 – 乐意之至 |
[25:55] | What the hell? It’s stuck to me. | 搞什么 粘我手上了 |
[25:57] | Oh,God,and it’s Lutz! Why’s it so sticky? | 天呐 是Lutz 怎么粘糊糊的 |
[26:00] | I wrote it on flypaper. I’m five steps ahead of you,you sons of bitches! | 我在捕蝇纸写的嘛 我比你们抢先五步 你们这群王八蛋 |
[26:06] | Blimpie’s. | 就要Blimpie家 |
[26:07] | – Liz,have you seen Jack today? – No. | – Liz 你今天看见Jack了吗 – 没有 |
[26:09] | He just came into my dressing room and started crying. | 他走进我的更衣室 哭得梨花带雨的 |
[26:12] | He’s in a really bad place,like when Mickey Rourke… | 他情况真的不太好 就跟Mickey Rourke… |
[26:15] | Okay,I can’t do this anymore. I’ve never met Mickey Rourke. | 我不能这么下去了 我从没见过Mickey Rourke |
[26:19] | What do you want me to do,Jenna… | 你想让我做什么 Jenna |
[26:20] | Shut down the show to make Jack feel better about bailing on me? | 停了节目 好让Jack对抛弃我一事心里好受点? |
[26:23] | I’m just really worried,and if you won’t do anything,I will. | 我真的很担心 如果你不采取措施 我来 |
[26:26] | On behalf of the network,Ms.Maroney, | 代表台里 Maroney小姐 |
[26:28] | I think you should sing at the end of the show tonight. | 我觉得您应该在今晚节目结束时献唱一曲 |
[26:29] | Wonderful! I’ll need ten pianos. Good luck with,uh,Jake. | 太好了 我要十架钢琴 Jake的事好运啦 |
[26:33] | Does everybody have to be crazy today? | 今天大家都非得疯疯癫癫的吗? |
[26:35] | Beloved coworkers! | 亲爱的同事们 |
[26:37] | Oh,life… It goes by so fast. We barely look at each other. | 生命…匆匆流逝 我们还没看彼此一眼 |
[26:41] | I didn’t realize all this was going on. | 我没料到 这一切即将远去 |
[26:44] | Good-bye. Good-bye,world. | 再见 这个世界 |
[26:46] | Good-bye,long-hair guy. Good-bye,Richard Esposito. | 再见 长发男 再见 Richard Esposito |
[26:49] | Go home to your wife and eight beautiful children. | 回家陪妻子和八个漂亮的孩子吧 |
[26:53] | – You’re all so beautiful. – What the wha…? | – 你们都好美 – 搞什么呐? |
[26:59] | Um,guys,I know I don’t normally say much,but… | 各位 我知道自己平时少言寡语 但… |
[27:01] | What,woman? Speak! | 什么 丫头 说话啊 |
[27:02] | Well,officially,the show was canceled two weeks ago. | 节目两周以前就正式取消了 |
[27:05] | So isn’t this technically season eight? | |
[27:08] | Which means we start over at the beginning of the alphabet. | 也就是说我们要按字母顺序重新轮了 |
[27:12] | – So the new picker is… – Me! | – 所以新的选餐人是… – 我! |
[27:14] | What? No! Lutz isn’t first! | 什么? 不! Lutz不是第一个! |
[27:20] | You changed your name to “Aardvark”? That’s insane! | 你把名字改成 “Aardvark”了? 疯了吧 |
[27:29] | Puppies. | 小狗狗 |
[27:33] | So have you picked out a song for tonight,Ms. Maroney? | 晚上的歌选好了吗 Maroney女士 |
[27:35] | A perfect song. | 一首完美的歌 |
[27:37] | As I’m sure you know,I have returned to my first love,Broadway, | 我相信你知道 我已经回归初恋百老汇了 |
[27:42] | in a musical adaptation of the film of the novel the Rural Juror. | 根据小说乡村陪审员改编的电影 改编的音乐剧 |
[27:46] | I’m sorry… the what? | 抱歉… 什么来着? |
[27:47] | At the end of act two,my character,Constance Justice,sings the title song. | 第二幕的最后 我扮演的角色 Constance法官 唱起了主题曲 |
[27:51] | It’s a tearful good-bye to her true love,Norman Blurder,the rural juror. | 一首催人泪下的告别曲目 唱给她的真爱 乡村陪审员Norman Blurder |
[27:55] | – It sounds emotional. – Listen to this. | – 听起来很感人 – 听听看吧 |
[27:58] | * I will never forget you rural juror * | * 我永远也不会忘记你 乡村陪审员 * |
[28:04] | What? What is that face? | 怎么了? 这是什么表情? |
[28:05] | I don’t know,Ms.Maroney. It just seems like you’re faking it. | 我也说不准 Maroney女士 感觉你的感情是装出来的 |
[28:09] | Well,of course I am. I’m an actor. | 当然了 我是个演员 |
[28:11] | And acting is all cheap tricks that any child or monkey could do. | 演戏这事小孩和猴子都能干 |
[28:15] | To act drunk,you just wear two different-sized heels. | 要演喝醉了 直接穿一双跟高不同的鞋就行 |
[28:17] | And to cry,you just clutch a shard of broken glass. | 要哭 手里攥块碎玻璃就行 |
[28:21] | Ms.Maroney,this is the end of TGS. | Maroney女士 TGS走到尽头了 |
[28:24] | You need to show real emotion. | 你要表现出一些真感情 |
[28:27] | Real emotion? It’s not really my thing. | 真感情? 这不是我的菜啊 |
[28:31] | Maybe if I had something to be sad about. | 除非能有让我伤心的事儿 |
[28:33] | Are you kidding? After tonight,you may not see any of us ever again. | 你开什么玩笑 过了今晚 你或许再也见不到我们了 |
[28:37] | Stop trying to cheer me up. I need to feel sad. | 别再让我高兴了 我要伤感一点 |
[28:40] | Then I guess you’ll have to figure out something that you’ll miss about this place. | 那你就想想你会怀念这里的什么东西吧 |
[28:44] | But maybe it’s not a thing so much as a person. | 或许不是东西而是人 |
[28:48] | Well,that’s not gonna be easy,Kenneth, | 这可不是什么容易的事啊 Kenneth |
[28:49] | considering I’m the only person who works here. | 尤其我是唯一在这里工作的人 |
[28:55] | Why are you wearing that weird necklace? | 你为什么戴着这条怪怪的项链? |
[28:57] | I always wear this. I want to be buried in it. | 我一直戴着这个啊 我想让它给我陪葬呢 |
[28:59] | So,if anything ever happens to me | 如果我出了什么事 |
[29:00] | and you can’t find my body but you can find this, | 你找不到我的尸体 但是找到了这个 |
[29:03] | don’t overthink it.Just bury the necklace and move on. | 不要多想 埋了项链 继续人生就对 |
[29:06] | Okay,why are you wearing Jack’s watch? | 好吧 你为什么戴着Jack的手表 |
[29:08] | Oh,that’s not part of it. Jack just gave this to me. | 这跟那个没关系 Jack刚给我的 |
[29:09] | He’s been giving his stuff away all day. | 他一整天都在送东西 |
[29:11] | I want you to have thisag o bmy hair. | 我希望你能留着我的这袋头发 |
[29:13] | Why is he acting so crazy? | 他今天怎么这么不正常啊? |
[29:14] | He’s crying one minute,happy the next,giving away all his stuff. | 一会儿哭 一会儿笑 把自己的东西送人 |
[29:17] | Sounds like someone’s got a case of the old kablooeys. | 感觉他是要自杀了呢 |
[29:21] | – We’ve all been there. – You think Jack Donaghy’s gonna kill himself? | – 我们都遇到过这种情况 – 你觉得Jack Donaghy要自杀了? |
[29:23] | No way. Jack has never quit anything in his life. | 不可能 Jack一生从未放弃过任何 |
[29:26] | – That’s for you. – Except his dream job… Yesterday. | – 这是给你的 – 他昨天辞去了理想的工作 |
[29:31] | Thing is,any fool can kill himself. | 其实吧 随便哪个傻瓜都可能自杀的 |
[29:33] | You know what a real man does? Fakes his own death. | 你知道真正的男人会怎么做吗 会伪造自己的死亡 |
[29:36] | But you got to be smart. Plan it slowly over eight or nine years. | 但你必须够聪明 要花八九年的时间慢慢计划 |
[29:39] | And then when it’s go time,no big withdrawals from your bank account. | 时候一到 不能从银行账户里大笔取钱 |
[29:42] | Instead,the day before it goes down,you deposit $70. | 自杀前一天 你要存70美金 |
[29:45] | Why would a guy planning to fake his death deposit $70? He wouldn’t! | 要伪造自己死亡的人为啥会存70美金呢 完全不会啊 |
[29:49] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么啊 |
[29:51] | Oops,sorry. Work. | 哦 抱歉 做事去 |
[29:53] | Did y’all get my fax? | 你们都收到我的传真了吗 |
[29:54] | Elizabeth… Sweet,funny Elizabeth,your light always shown the brightest,baby. | Elizabeth… 可爱有趣的Elizabeth 你的光芒永远是最亮的 宝贝 |
[30:02] | You’re coming to the show tonight,right? | 你今晚会来看节目的吧 |
[30:04] | I’ll be watching. Not sure from where,but I’ll be with you… In spirit. | 我会看的 不确定会在哪儿看 不过我会从精神上陪着你的 |
[30:10] | Weird. | 真奇怪 |
[30:17] | Come on,Tray,leave the dancers alone. | Tray 别烦舞蹈演员了 |
[30:19] | What’s going on?Why aren’t you smiling bravely | 怎么回事 你们为什么没有露出勇敢的笑容 |
[30:21] | while Tracy tells you your butt looks like two slippery hams? | 当Tracy说你们的屁股 看着像俩光滑的火腿的时候 |
[30:26] | Where’s Tracy? | Tracy在哪儿 |
[30:27] | We have no idea,Liz. | 我们不知道 Liz |
[30:29] | I’ve been so distracted lately. | 我最近有点伤神 |
[30:31] | Grizz just found out his uncle left him a bed-and-breakfast outside Santa Fe. | Grizz才发现他叔叔 给他在圣塔菲留了个家庭旅馆 |
[30:34] | I’m gonna be a real fish out of water. | 我这下真要变成离了水的鱼 |
[30:36] | What are you talking about?What… | 你们在说什么啊? 什么… |
[30:37] | what is that?Does everyone see that? | 那是什么?你们看见那玩意了吗? Grizz & Herz 周五9:30首播 |
[30:38] | ***** | 那是什么?你们看见那玩意了吗? Grizz & Herz 周五9:30首播 |
[30:41] | Okay,whatever. I know you know where Tracy is. | 无所谓了 我知道你们知道Tracy在哪儿 |
[30:43] | Did he promise you some of the $30 million? | 他是不是说三千万美元会分你们一点 |
[30:45] | Yes,he promised me… | 是 他说要分我… |
[30:47] | – $1 million. – $20,000. | – 一百万 – 二十万 |
[30:48] | Wait. What? | 什么? |
[30:49] | Okay,that’s it. Tray is exactly where you think he is,Liz. | 受够了 Tray就在你想的那个地方 Liz |
[30:52] | It’s the closest thing he has to hiding out in a church. | 他能想到最接近教堂的地方就是那儿 |
[30:59] | It’s 5:00. Where the frak is our lunch? | 都五点了 午饭怎么还没来 |
[31:01] | We can’t break him,Liz. He’s not human. | 我们无法打败他 Liz 他不是人类 |
[31:04] | Why are you doing this to us? | 你为什么要这样对我们 |
[31:06] | I’ll tell you why! | 我告诉你为什么吧 |
[31:08] | Because for seven years,you have yelled at me | 七年了 你冲着我吼 |
[31:10] | and turned the lights out on me when I was in the bathroom | 我上厕所的时候你把灯关了 |
[31:12] | and written on me while I was sleeping,’cause I was Lutz… | 我睡着的时候在我身上写东西 因为我是Lutz |
[31:16] | Dumb,old,uncool,part-inuit,bisexual,51-year-old Lutz! | 又蠢又老又衰 一半因纽特人血统 51岁的双性恋 Lutz |
[31:20] | Well,today I am the picker! | 今天我选餐 |
[31:22] | And I want you to feel what I felt for the last seven years… | 我想让你们知道过去七年我感受到的… |
[31:25] | Anger and disappointment and regret! | 愤怒 失望还有遗憾 |
[31:29] | And when that sandwich slides out of you in a week, | 一周之后 当你们拉出那块三明治时 |
[31:31] | look at it,because that is Lutz’s revenge! | 好好看看它 因为那是Lutz的复仇 |
[31:36] | Cerie,for lunch today,I would like to pick Blimpie’s. | Cerie 今天的午饭 我要选Blimpie’s |
[31:41] | No! | 不要! |
[31:45] | Cerie,Sushi from Nobu 57,dessert from make my cake in Harlem. | Cerie 点Nobu 57的寿司 甜点要哈莱姆的Make My Cake |
[31:49] | I’ll be back. I hope. | 我会回来的 但愿 |
[31:58] | * We are young * | * 我们年轻 * |
[32:00] | Yeah,you’re not that young either. Get down,please. | 是嘛 你可没那么年轻 快下来 |
[32:02] | Give it up for Liz Lemon,everybody! | 大伙给Liz鼓掌吧 |
[32:04] | The least molested person in here. | 这里最没可能被猥亵的人 |
[32:09] | I don’t even get your play here,Tray. | 我真搞不懂你在干嘛 Tray |
[32:10] | You’re in breach now. You stay here,you don’t get the money. | 你这不合规矩 你呆在这 你就拿不到钱 |
[32:12] | If you think it’s about the money,you’re even dumber than I look. | 你要觉得我这是为了钱 那你比我看着还蠢 |
[32:15] | So you’re just doing this for no reason at all… | 所以你毫无缘由地这么干了… |
[32:17] | For the fun of ruining everyone’s chance to say good-bye? | 就为了破坏大家告别的乐趣吗? |
[32:20] | I’m doing this because I don’t want to say good-bye to everyone. | 我这么做是因为我不想跟大家说再见 |
[32:23] | Anybody who’s ever left me in my life just left… | 我生命中那些离开的人就直接离开了… |
[32:27] | My dad going to get a pack of smokes and never coming back | 我爸去买包烟 然后一直就没回来 |
[32:30] | all those Foster parents talking about adopting me and never did. | 说要领养我的养父母 从来就没领养我 |
[32:35] | I don’t want tonight’s show to happen because… | 我不想今晚的节目播出 因为… |
[32:37] | I don’t know how to say good-bye,Liz Lemon. | 我不知道如何说再见 Liz Lemon |
[32:40] | Now onstage,feast your eyes on the skank train! | 现在看看舞台吧 瞧瞧那辆讨厌的火车 |
[32:43] | Oh,boy. Okay. | 天呐 好吧 |
[32:45] | Look,tray,it’s not good-bye forever. | 听着 Tray 再见不等于再也不见 |
[32:47] | I’ve enjoyed working with you, | 我喜欢和你一起工作 |
[32:49] | and I’m sure we’ll get to do it again sometime,and we’re all gonna stay friends. | 我相信未来我们会再合作的 我们还是朋友 |
[32:52] | Sorry. Is that the white lady’s way of saying,”I’m going out to get cigarettes”? | 抱歉 这不就是白种女人说 我要出去买烟吗 |
[32:55] | ‘Cause that good-bye was atrocious. | 因为那样的再见太残酷 |
[32:57] | Fine. Well,I guess there’s a reason people don’t say honest good-byes… | 好吧 我觉得人们不坦率说再见是有原因的 |
[33:00] | Because when stuff is coming to an end,people freak out and they act crazy. | 因为当事情要结束的时候 人们会害怕然后抓狂 |
[33:04] | They pick fights,and they pick blimpie’s. | 他们会吵架 会选Blimpie’s |
[33:05] | And I don’t know what Pete’s doing. | 我不知道Pete在干嘛 |
[33:07] | So you lie to them. | 于是你就跟他们说谎 |
[33:09] | But if you want a hard-core truth good-bye… | 但如果你想听真诚的告别… |
[33:11] | – Lay it on me. – Okay. | – 你说吧 – 好的 |
[33:15] | We were forced to be friends because of work. | 因为工作我们被迫成为朋友 |
[33:17] | And we’re probably not gonna hang out after this,all right? | 这事一完 说不定我们再也不会见面 |
[33:20] | You’ll say that you’re gonna invite me to your house,and it’s never gonna happen. | 你说你会请我去你家 但你永远也不会 |
[33:23] | And I’ll see on TV that it’s your birthday,I’ll forget to call. | 我在电视上看到你过生日 我会忘记打电话 |
[33:27] | and working with you is hard. Tracy,you frustrated me,and you wore me out. | 跟你一起工作很艰难 Tracy 你总让我失望 你让我筋疲力尽 |
[33:32] | But because the human heart is not properly connected to the human brain, | 但因为人心和人脑没有好好连接在一块 |
[33:35] | I love you,and I’m gonna miss you. | 我爱你 而且我会想你 |
[33:39] | But tonight might be it. | 但今晚就是时候了 |
[33:41] | Brutally honest… I like that. | 诚实得残酷… 我喜欢 |
[33:47] | So you’ll come do the show? | 你会来做节目咯? |
[33:49] | I’ll come back,L.L. | 我会来的 L.L. |
[33:51] | But we’re gonna watch this first. | 但是我们要先一起看完这个 |
[33:54] | Ride the train,ladies. Ride the train. | 赶紧上车 女士们 赶紧上车 |
[34:01] | Kenneth,what are you doing? | Kenneth 你在干什么? |
[34:03] | Brian Williams needs a mirror on the floor of his bathroom. | Brian Williams需要在卫生间的地板上 装一面镜子 |
[34:06] | I guess you want that if you have a glass toilet. | 如果你想要一个镜子做的厕所 那就可能真得要这面镜子 |
[34:08] | But the show’s over after tonight,so what do you care? | 但今天晚上这个节目就完结了 你反正也不在乎 |
[34:12] | But… my mirror. | 但是… 我的镜子 |
[34:25] | Oh,my God. It’s all over. | 哦 天啊 真的结束了 |
[34:30] | Am I crying? | 我在哭吗? |
[34:32] | I have no way to see if I’m crying. | 我都没办法知道我是不是在哭 |
[34:37] | Oh,thank God! | 哦 谢谢老天! |
[34:39] | Last lunch… No Lutz! Last lunch,no Lutz! | 最后一顿午饭… 没有Lutz! 最后一顿午饭 没有Lutz! |
[34:44] | Cupcake sandwich! Cupcake sandwich. | 蛋糕三明治! 蛋糕三明治 |
[34:48] | Oh,crap. Motherhood has made me go soft. | 该死 母性让我心软啊 |
[34:52] | Lutz,the food is here. Come eat… | Lutz 吃的来了 出来吃点… |
[34:54] | Cupcake sandwich! Cupcake sandwich! | 蛋糕三明治! 蛋糕三明治! |
[34:58] | Oh,God! Cover the food! | 哦 天啊! 保卫食物! |
[35:04] | Blimpie’s! | 点Blimpie’s! |
[35:06] | Cerie,you heard the man… Blimpie’s. | Cerie 你听到他说的了 订Blimpie’s |
[35:14] | I was thinking about what you said earlier… | 我在想你之前说过的话… |
[35:16] | How people get sloppy when they fake their own deaths. | 人们在伪造自己的死亡时 往往很马虎 |
[35:18] | – You said that. – The trick is to wait for the right moment… | – 那是你说的 – 要诀其实是等待对的时机… |
[35:20] | A day when it makes sense to have a drink or two. | 比如说 有一天 你有正当理由喝那么一两杯 |
[35:22] | I don’t know… Maybe a sad occasion when something’s coming to an end. | 我不知道…或许是一个悲伤的场合 比如 当一件事走向尾声 |
[35:27] | You let people see you with the glass in your hand. | 你让别人看到你手里拿着高脚杯 |
[35:28] | That way,after the crash,they’ll be like,”I did see him drinking”. | 这样的话 车祸之后就会有人说 我确实看到他喝酒了 |
[35:29] | ***** | 为Jack Donaghy预留 |
[35:32] | Oh,God,that idiot. What did he do? | 哦天啊 那个傻瓜 他都做了什么? |
[35:35] | Yeah. That’s what they’ll say. | 是啊 人们确实会这么说 |
[35:42] | ***** | Lemon 按播放键 不要啊不要啊不要啊不要啊 |
[35:42] | Oh,no,no. No,no,no. | Lemon 按播放键 不要啊不要啊不要啊不要啊 |
[35:46] | Don’t worry,Lemon. | 别担心 Lemon |
[35:47] | There is no cause for alarm. | 没必要提高警戒 |
[35:49] | – You are watching my video suicide note. – Oh,my God. | – 你在看我的视频遗言 – 我的天啊 |
[35:53] | Try not to blame yourself. | 别责备你自己 |
[35:54] | How were you to know that I was in such a dark place that the smallest thing… | 你怎么会知道 我处于如此黑暗的境地 即使很细小的事情… |
[35:58] | For example,a close friend’s refusal to reconcile… Would be the final straw. | 比如 一个密友拒绝和好 会成为压在骆驼身上的最后一根稻草 |
[36:02] | He killed himself because of me. | 他因为我要自杀 |
[36:04] | This is like what happened with my gynecologist all over again! | 他要重蹈我的妇科医生的覆辙! |
[36:06] | I do have a parting gift for you,Lemon. | 我为你准备了一份离别礼物 Lemon |
[36:08] | His phone. I can track his phone. | 他的手机 我可以追踪他的手机 |
[36:10] | Go to YouTube and search “Hamlet the mini pig goes downstairs. | 去YouTube 搜索 迷你小猪Hamlet滚下楼 |
[36:15] | “Hamlet the mini pig”… No! Phone first! | 迷你小猪Hamlet… 不对 先搜手机! |
[36:18] | I’ll watch the pig video in the cab. | 在出租车上看小猪视频 |
[36:20] | One minute. One minute to air. | 一分钟 还有一分钟直播 |
[36:22] | Guys,to be honest,you are nerds,and one of you is very funny. | |
[36:26] | Good-bye forever. | 再也不见了 |
[36:31] | Good-bye,Petey Pete. I will forget you. | 再见 老好Pete 我会原谅你的 |
[36:33] | I sure hope so,Tray. | 我也衷心希望如此 Tray |
[36:36] | I sure hope so. | 我也衷心希望如此 |
[36:41] | Tracy and Jenna,please set yourselves. | Tracy和Jenna 请就位 |
[36:51] | Tracy… | |
[36:54] | I’m really gonna miss you. | 我真的会想念你的 |
[36:56] | My Bologna,in all honesty… | 我的小香肠 说实话… |
[37:00] | I’m going out for cigarettes now. And I’ll be home in 15 minutes. | 我要出去抽根烟 十五分钟以后回来 |
[37:05] | Tracy and Jenna,please set yourselves for “the Hitlersons.” | Tracy和Jenna 请就位 准备场景 希特勒君 |
[37:09] | My good side for camera. | 镜头拍我好看的一面 |
[37:18] | Jack! Wait! There’s so much to live for! | Jack! 等等! 活着还有很多意义! |
[37:21] | Don’t you want to know how Mad men ends? | 你不想知道广告狂人的结局吗? |
[37:25] | Oh,don goes to work for Peggy! | 哦 Don去为Peggy工作了! |
[37:31] | – Hello,Lemon. – What? | – 你好 Lemon – 什么? |
[37:32] | I thought you were gonna kill yourself. | 我以为你要自杀呢 |
[37:34] | That was the idea. It was extreme,but necessary. | 想法是这样的 很极端 但很必要 |
[37:37] | I didn’t want to be just another person on your grudge list. | 我不想成为你的仇恨名单上的另一个人 |
[37:40] | Yeah,which reminds me- why am I still seeing new Top Chefs with that bald salad-ruiner? | 是啊 这倒是提醒了我 我为什么还在看 那个连沙拉都做不好的秃子演的顶级厨师? |
[37:43] | I had ten hours to force you to confront the soul-crushing horror of a life without me. | 过去十小时 我逼你直面以后生活里没有我的恐惧 |
[37:49] | I didn’t lie when I said I was going away. | 我说我要走的时候 没有撒谎 |
[37:51] | I’m off to discover what makes me happy. | 我要去寻找能让我快乐的源泉 |
[37:53] | I have to find my bliss,which,for once, | 我要寻找我的极乐世界去了 这一次 也是唯一的一次 |
[37:56] | is not an acronym for “beautiful ladies in short shorts.’ | 极乐世界不是美貌女郎穿齐B小短裤的代名词 |
[38:00] | How long will you be gone? | 你要走多长时间? |
[38:01] | As long as it takes to figure out what’s next. | 直到我想好下一步怎么走 |
[38:03] | Although I’ve only been on this boat a minute, | 虽然我站在船上才一分钟 |
[38:05] | I’ve already realized two things about myself. | 我已经知道了关于自己的两件事 |
[38:07] | One… I could totally be a professional boat model. | 一 我完全可以当一个专业的船模 |
[38:11] | And,two,I do know one thing that has made my happy these last seven years. | 二 我确实知道 过去七年是什么让我一直快乐着 |
[38:15] | Lemon,there is a word,a once special word, | Lemon 有一个词 一个曾经很特别的词 |
[38:19] | that’s been tragically co-opted by the romance industrial complex. | 一个已经被跟爱情有关的行业玷污的词 |
[38:22] | And I would hate to use it here and have you think | 我很不情愿用在这里 或许会让你觉得 |
[38:25] | that I am suggesting any kind of romantic sentiment, | 我在向你暗示任何跟爱情有关的情感 |
[38:28] | let alone an invitation to scale bone Mountain. | 更别提这情形有点像要邀请你去爬山 |
[38:31] | It’s a word that comes to us by way of the old high German luba, | 这是从德国高原传来的词汇 |
[38:35] | from the Latin lubere,meaning “to be pleasing.” | 来自拉丁文Lubere 意思是 让人愉悦的 |
[38:39] | So I am going to use this word to describe how I feel about you in the way | 所以 我要用这个词来形容 我此时此刻对你的感情 |
[38:44] | that our Anglo-Saxon forefathers would have used it in reference to,say,uh… | 以我们安格鲁撒克逊祖先会引证的方式来说… |
[38:50] | A hot bowl of bear meat or your enemy’s skull… Split. | 一碗热气腾腾的熊肉 或是敌人的头颅裂开了 |
[38:55] | I love you too,Jack. | 我也爱你 Jack |
[38:58] | Thank you,America. That’s our show. | 谢谢美国 我们的节目到此结束 |
[39:00] | Not a lot of people watched it. | 没有很多人观看这次节目 |
[39:02] | But the joke’s on you,’cause we got paid anyway. | 但该懊恼的是你们 因为我们反正都有钱拿 |
[39:05] | Ladies and gentlemen,Jenna Maroney. | 女士们先生们 有请Jenna Maroney |
[39:13] | * the Irma luhrmer-merman murder * | |
[39:16] | * turned the bird’s word lurid * | |
[39:18] | * the whir and the purr of a twirler girl * | |
[39:20] | * she would the world were demurer * | |
[39:23] | * the insurer’s allure for valor were pure khari wuhrer * | |
[39:28] | * one fervid whirl over her turgid error * | |
[39:31] | * rural juror rural juror * | |
[39:36] | * I will never forget you rural juror * | |
[39:40] | * I’ll always be glad I met you,rural juror * | |
[39:46] | This is just the start,Lemon. | 这才是个开始 Lemon |
[39:48] | Imagine the insights months on this boat will yield. | 想像一下 在船上的几个月 会给我多大的启发 |
[39:55] | The next time you see me,I’ll be a new man. | 你下次见到我的时候 我会是一个全新的人 |
[40:02] | Goodbye Jack Donaghy. | 再见 Jack Donaghy |
[40:13] | Good God,Lemon. I just figured it all out. I’m turning around! | 天啊 Lemon 我突然全想明白了 我要转弯! |
[40:16] | – Clear dishwashers! – What? | – 透明洗碗机! – 什么? |
[40:18] | Clear dishwashers,so you can see what’s going on inside it. | 透明洗碗机 这样你就能看见里面发生什么了 |
[40:22] | Oh,my God,yes! Do that! | 神啊 对 就是这个! |
[40:25] | It’s the best idea I’ve ever had. | 这是我有史以来想到的最好的主意 |
[40:28] | Thank God I took that boat trip. | 感谢老天让我开始这段旅程 |
[40:30] | * I will never forget you rural juror * | * 我永远不会忘记你 乡村陪审员 * |
[40:35] | * I’ll always be glad I met you rural juror * | * 遇见你 是我一生的幸福 乡村陪审员 * |
[40:40] | * I will never forget you rural juror * | * 我永远不会忘记你 乡村陪审员 * |
[40:46] | * I’ll always be glad I met you rural juror * | * 遇见你 是我一生的幸福 乡村陪审员 * |
[40:51] | * these were the best days of my flurm * | * 这是我生命中最美好的一段 * |
[41:08] | 一年以后 | |
[41:13] | – Get in the car,Pete. – Paula! | – 赶紧滚上车 Pete |
[41:15] | I mean,who’s Pete? I have amnesia! | 我是说 Pete是谁? 我失忆了! |
[41:18] | I… Oh,damn it! I practiced this! | 我… 我靠! 还专门排练过这个的! |
[41:23] | Hi,buddies. | 嗨 小不点们 |
[41:24] | Wait. You’re Sam? | 等一下 你是Sam? |
[41:28] | Don’t even say it. | 闭上你的嘴 |
[41:32] | I want to thank the brilliant Kevin Grisham,the amazing John Stamos, | 我想感谢有才的Kevin Grisham 迷人的John Stamos 2014年托尼奖 最佳音乐剧女主角* |
[41:36] | – the incomparable judge Judy Scheindlin. – Hey,what are you doing? | – 无法比拟的裁判Judy Scheindlin – 哎你这是干吗? |
[41:39] | They called my name. | 他们叫的是我的名字 |
[41:41] | See ya later,suckers! Meep-meep! Pyung! | 待会儿见 你们这些撸瑟 嘟嘟! |
[41:49] | She’ll be like,”what”? | 她会说 “什么”? |
[41:58] | ***** | 提醒 Tracy的生日 |
[42:01] | Hey,Lemon Ice,could I call you back? | 嘿 Lemon亲 我待会儿打给你好不? |
[42:03] | My dad finally came back from getting cigarettes. | 我老爸终于抽完烟回来了 |
[42:09] | Lemon,it’s Jack. Don’t forget Tracy’s birthday. | Lemon 我是Jack 别忘了今天是Tracy的生日 |
[42:12] | Good morning,Mr. Donaghy. | 早上好 Donaghy先生 |
[42:14] | I’m your new second assistant. | 我是你新一任第二助手 |
[42:15] | Wait,you’re Sam? | 啊? 你是Sam? |
[42:28] | So the whole show just takes place here at 30 Rockefeller Plaza. | 这么说 所有情节都发生在洛克菲勒大厦30号 |
[42:32] | Is that right,Ms.Lemon? | 对吗 Lemon小姐? |
[42:33] | Yes,sir. It’s based on stories my great-grandmother told me. | 是的 是根据我的太奶奶给我讲的故事改编的 |
[42:36] | I know. And I love it. | 我知道 我爱死这部剧了 |