时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Liz,I’ve helped a lot of women who are struggling to conceive. | Liz 我帮助了许多难以生育的妇女 |
[00:03] | I know how trying the process can be,because I’ve been through it myself. | 我知道这个过程有多艰辛 因为我自己也经历过 |
[00:09] | Carol,they’re towing your car! | Carol 他们把你车拖走了 |
[00:11] | Damn it. My kids are in there. | 靠 我孩子还在里面呢 |
[00:13] | No! How? | 不是吧 怎么会这样? |
[00:14] | I came all the way up to Westchester just to avoid you. | 我大老远跑到韦斯切斯特就为了躲开你 |
[00:17] | This is Westchester? I am lost. | 这里是韦斯切斯特? 那我迷路了 |
[00:19] | Now,fertility shots… | 好了 打排卵针… |
[00:22] | That’s a euphemism,right? | 那是你委婉的说法吧? |
[00:24] | No,my husband and I are trying to conceive. | 不 我丈夫和我是想要怀孩子 |
[00:26] | I’m gonna write you a prescription for progesterone injections. | 我给你开孕酮注射吧 |
[00:29] | That’s a female hormone. | 那也是雌激素的一种 |
[00:30] | Now,I know what you’re thinking,and the answer is no. | 我知道你在想什么 答案是否定的 |
[00:33] | If a man takes it,he won’t grow breasts,although that would be awesome. | 如果一个男人打孕酮 他的胸不会变大 虽然那样会很棒 |
[00:37] | No money for the whorehouse? That’s fine. | 没钱去妓院吗 那也好 |
[00:38] | I’ll just look down while hiding my crotch with an oriental fan. | 我用扇子挡住胯部时 我直接看地上 |
[00:42] | Injections? | 注射吗? |
[00:44] | “Injections”? Yeah,injections. | 注射吗? 当然了 注射 |
[00:47] | Are you Dr.Leo Spaceman? | 您是Leo Spaceman医生吗? |
[00:50] | Come with us to Washington. | 跟我们去华盛顿吧 |
[00:51] | You’ve just been named surgeon general of the United States. | 你刚被任命为美国卫生局局长 |
[00:54] | Hey,that’s a series wrap on Leo Spaceman,suckers. | Leo Spaceman咸鱼大翻身了 蠢货们 |
[00:58] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:13] | 30 ROCK Season 07 Episode 09 | |
[01:22] | Are you doping? | 你在吸毒吗? |
[01:24] | Liz Lemon,that stuff will shrink your testicles,but there are bad side effects as well. | Liz Lemon 毒品会让你的蛋蛋缩水 还会有别的副作用 |
[01:28] | No,Tracy. | 我没吸毒 Tracy |
[01:29] | Not that it’s any of your business,but I am starting fertility treatments. | 虽然这跟你没关系 不过我开始激素治疗了 |
[01:32] | Now,I’m not a woman,so of course I can say whatever I want. | 反正我不是女人 我想说啥就能说啥 |
[01:36] | This seems really weird and unnatural. | 感觉这么做很奇怪很不正常啊 |
[01:38] | “Side effects include mood swings,increased irritability, | 副作用包括情绪波动 易怒 |
[01:41] | and swelling of one or more boobs”. | 以及胸部肿胀 |
[01:43] | Can I help you with something? | 你找我有什么事啊 |
[01:44] | Yeah. I’m about to start shooting my new Harriet tubman movie, | 我准备开始拍新电影了 就叫Harriet Tubman |
[01:47] | and I got octavia Spencer to play the lead… Harriet something. | 我请了Octavia Spencer来演主角… Harriet啥的 |
[01:50] | You know,I once played Frederick douglass in a one-woman show | 我曾经在一个女性单人秀里演过 |
[01:53] | that the university of Maryland Diamondback called “too confusing to be offensive”. | 马里兰Diamondback大学的人评价说 我的表演令人困惑到忘了内容上的尖锐 |
[01:57] | Point is,I won’t be at rehearsal at all this week. | 关键一点是 我这一周都没法彩排了 |
[02:00] | – No,Tracy. – Exactly. No Tracy. | – 不行 Tracy – 没错 没有Tracy |
[02:03] | Thanks for being so understanding. | 谢谢你的理解 |
[02:10] | – Good morning,Jack. – Oh,Hank. | – 早上好 Jack – 哦 Hank |
[02:12] | I was so sorry to hear about your mother. | 很遗憾你母亲去世了 |
[02:14] | Thank you,Hank. | 谢谢你 Hank |
[02:15] | I remember my own mother’s passing. | 我还记得我母亲怎么去世的 |
[02:17] | She wanted to be cremated,and she ended up dying in a fire. | 她想被火葬 然后她就死在一场火灾里了 |
[02:20] | Such a considerate woman. | 真是个考虑周到的女人啊 |
[02:22] | Well,on a brighter note,I should wish you a Happy Birthday. | 说点好事吧 我该祝你生日快乐了 |
[02:25] | Oh,no,no. It’s not my birthday yet. | 哦 不不 我生日还没到呢 |
[02:27] | And it only counts when it’s actually on your birthday. | 只有在生日当天说才算数 |
[02:30] | I have very strict birthday rules. | 我对生日的规则要求很严格 |
[02:32] | One… birthday boy always sleeps in the largest tiger cage. | 第一… 寿星得睡在最大的老虎笼子里 |
[02:37] | Some of the rules may be specific to my time in Vietnam. | 某些要求估计只适用于我在越南当兵那会儿 |
[02:40] | Now,Jack,as you know,the Kabletown board is meeting this Friday. | 好了 Jack 你知道的 Kabletown董事会这周五要开会 |
[02:45] | I promised my wife I’d step aside when I turned 70, | 我跟我老婆保证了 到70岁就退休 |
[02:48] | but it’s very important to me that control of Kabletown stays in the Hooper family. | 但我很重视这一点 Kabletown必须还在Hooper家族手里 |
[02:54] | But my kids are creative types. | 不过我孩子都是创意型的 |
[02:57] | Yes,I understand that Hank Jr.is writing a children’s book | 对 我听说小Hank在写一本童书 |
[02:59] | about a giraffe who learns he doesn’t have to work hard. | 说一头长颈鹿发现自己用不着太努力 |
[03:02] | But they say sometimes it skips a generation. | 人不都说隔代遗传嘛 |
[03:05] | I think you know my granddaughter. | 你认识我孙女吧 |
[03:06] | Sir,Kaylie is only 15. | 先生 Kaylie只有15岁啊 |
[03:08] | Yeah,but when she gets out of college,she’ll be 21. | 是 不过她大学毕业了就21了啊 |
[03:10] | That’s the same age I was when I started Kabletown, | 我那么大的时候 创办了Kabletown |
[03:13] | got married,and had my first white child. | 结了婚 然后生了我第一个白种小孩 |
[03:15] | Hank,please think about your other options. | Hank 你考虑下别的选择吧 |
[03:17] | Jack,you’ve done an excellent job with NBC. | Jack 你把NBC打理得很好 |
[03:21] | I admit I was skeptical when I first saw your fall schedule. | 我承认我起初看到你的秋季节目表时很怀疑 |
[03:25] | “What? Is this guy trying to tank the company?” | 什么 这家伙是想故意搞垮公司吗? |
[03:27] | But,boy,you proved me wrong. | 不过 你证明了我是错的 |
[03:29] | Celebrity homonym is the number-one show in America. | 名人同音词是全美收视第一的节目 |
[03:34] | The word is “racket”. | 给出的词是”racket”(拍子) |
[03:35] | Okay,”racket,” like a tennis racket. | “racket” 网球拍那个拍子吗 |
[03:38] | Sorry. It’s the other one. | 抱歉 是另一个 |
[03:39] | Again? | 又这样 |
[03:40] | You know what,pal? | 你知道吗 伙计 |
[03:41] | Why don’t you come over here and tell me that? | 你干嘛不到这边来猜呢 |
[03:44] | I am grateful. | 我很感激你 |
[03:46] | That’s why I came up with a solution that will make everyone happy. | 这就是为什么我想出了一个万全的方案 |
[03:48] | Until Kaylie graduates,you’ll be her assistant CEO. | Kaylie毕业之前 你就给她做副CEO |
[03:53] | – “Assistant”? – CEO. | – 副的? – CEO啊 |
[03:55] | She’ll be on the board,learning the ropes,and you’ll keep her chair warm. | 她在董事会熟悉情况 你就帮她管事 |
[04:00] | It’ll work great,just like Conan and Jay. | 肯定可以配合默契 就像Conan和Jay一样 |
[04:08] | Have you ever updated your flash player? It is so sad. | 你给Flash Player升级过吗? 好伤感哦 |
[04:12] | – What happens to version 11.4? – Oh,what now? | – 11.4版怎么了嘛? – 你又怎么了啊? |
[04:15] | I’m taking hormone shots to have a baby,you son of a bitch! | 我在打激素催孕 你个混蛋 |
[04:18] | A beautiful little baby. | 要生个漂亮的小宝宝 |
[04:21] | Being a woman is the worst. | 做女人太痛苦了 |
[04:25] | ***** | Lemon 刚刚Hank Hooper跟我说 我永远都做不了Kabletown的CEO 好啦 摸摸 |
[04:25] | Lemon,Hank Hooper just told me I will never be CEO of Kabletown, | Lemon 刚刚Hank Hooper跟我说 我永远都做不了Kabletown的CEO 好啦 摸摸 |
[04:28] | but he doesn’t know about my secret weapon… | 不过他不知道我有秘密武器… |
[04:31] | – My mother’s death. – Wait. So we’re both crazy? | – 我母亲的去世 – 所以 我们俩都疯了咯 |
[04:33] | No. I’ve spent my life trying to win my mother’s approval,but she never gave it to me, | 不是 我这辈子都在争取得到母亲的肯定 但她从来没肯定过我 |
[04:37] | which means I can’t ever stop trying,even when faced with an impossible task, | 也就是说我永远都不会放弃 就算那任务不可能完成 |
[04:41] | like making Hank choose me over his own granddaughter. | 比如让Hank选我而不是他的亲孙女 |
[04:43] | – How much time do you have? – Three days. | – 你有多长时间 – 三天 |
[04:46] | It’s exactly the kind of challenge my mother’s anti-love prepared me for. | 我妈让我缺爱 正好能让我应对这种挑战 |
[04:49] | I’ll make you proud of me yet,Colleen! | 我会让你骄傲的 Colleen |
[04:51] | It’ll either be my masterpiece,or I will resign in shame. | 我要么成功 要么就羞愧辞职 |
[04:54] | Just like poor Nixon. | 就像可怜的尼克松 |
[04:57] | He did good things in China. | 他在中国干了点好事的 |
[05:02] | Octavia,excellent,you’re black. | Octavia 太好了 你是黑人 |
[05:04] | Now,in this scene,you’re gonna enter through the door. | 这一幕 你要从那扇门进来 |
[05:07] | I don’t think so. I’m gonna walk in from over here. | 我不要 我直接从这边走过来 |
[05:10] | But the door. | 但是有门啊 |
[05:11] | Well,you’re just gonna have to rewrite the script | 你重写剧本就是了 |
[05:13] | and explain how my character can go through walls. | 记得解释说明为什么我的角色能穿墙而过 |
[05:15] | Also,I want to wear a t-shirt,promote my website. | 还有 我想穿T恤 我要宣传下我的网站 |
[05:18] | But slaves didn’t wear t-shirts. | 哪有奴隶穿T恤的 |
[05:21] | That sounds like a Tracy problem,Tracy. | 这就是你的问题了 Tracy |
[05:23] | I’m done for the day. I got to go home and feed my eels. | 本日工作结束 我要回家喂鳗鱼了 |
[05:26] | They’re not electric,but I have a plan. | 虽然不是电鳗 可我计划养一条 |
[05:28] | Mizz,Dotgov,let’s roll. | Mizz Dotgov 起驾 |
[05:36] | Len,I’m in the endgame here with this Kabletown situation. | Len 我在为Kabletown的位子最后一搏 |
[05:39] | Do you have anything on Kaylie for me? | 你有Kaylie的料抖给我吗 |
[05:42] | Well,Mr. Donaghy,you asked me to pull out all the stops on this,so I went deep undercover, | Donaghy先生 你让我全力调查 我就深入了敌方 |
[05:46] | and I applied for a job as a drama teacher at Kaylie’s school. | 申请做Kaylie学校的戏剧老师 |
[05:49] | Hi,I’m Ms. Foster,but,please,call me Jan. | 童鞋们好 我是Foster女士 不过请叫我Jan |
[05:52] | Boy,Jay-Z and Shakespeare have nothing in common. | Jay-Z和莎翁毫无交集 |
[05:56] | Or do they? | 或者可能有哦 |
[05:59] | Fyi…Jan Foster is currently in a “lesbian relationship” with Ms. Siegal from the math department. | 顺便吱一声 目前Jan Foster正和 数学系的Siegal老师谈”女女恋爱” |
[06:04] | Okay,I don’t know why you had to be a woman. | 好吧 真搞不懂你干嘛男扮女装 |
[06:06] | Let me worry about that. | 那不用你管 |
[06:07] | The point is Jan took these pictures this morning outside school. | 重点是Jan今早在校外拍到这些照片 |
[06:11] | She thinks you’ll be very interested in them. | 人家觉得你肯定感兴趣 |
[06:17] | Banks. | |
[06:19] | Pedal faster,fatties. | 踩快点 肥婆们 |
[06:22] | God,I love how much you disgust me. | 你们让我恶心的样子 我真是喜欢啊 |
[06:29] | Class dismissed. | 下课了 |
[06:30] | Really,banks? Spin class? | Banks 不是吧 动感单车课? |
[06:32] | Isn’t that a bit of a gay cliche? | 你这会不会基得太明显了 |
[06:34] | You’re the gay one. | 你才基 你全家都基 |
[06:35] | Wanting to be with a woman… How gay is that? | 总想着女人 还能更基一点吗? |
[06:37] | You win sex against a man,that’s as straight as it gets. | 能征服一个男人 这才直呢 |
[06:40] | You were good… One of the best. | 你曾经那么好 无人匹敌 |
[06:42] | But look at you now. | 可看看现在的你 |
[06:43] | Hitching your wagon to a 15-year-old girl? | 傍上一个十五岁的嫩草 |
[06:46] | Look,I understand why Kaylie would seek you out. No one knows me better. | 听着 没人比我清楚为何Kaylie约你 |
[06:50] | But you also know that Jack Donaghy always wins. | 而你也知道Jack Donaghy百仗百胜 |
[06:53] | Or have you forgotten the time we played battleship? B Remember A-8? | 还记得和我玩海战棋游戏吧 打中你的A-8 记得么 |
[06:56] | You peeked. | 是你偷看我的棋盘 |
[07:00] | Why are you here,Jack? | 你到底来干嘛? Jack |
[07:01] | To propose something,something no one would ever expect… | 共商大计 策划个突然袭击 |
[07:04] | An alliance. Think about it. | 让我们结盟吧 如何 |
[07:06] | How much time and energy have we wasted with our sparring and our gravel-voiced double entendres? | 我们互相争吵 打嘴仗 浪费了多少时间与精力 |
[07:12] | An assload. | 多屎了 |
[07:13] | If we joined forces,we could become the greatest business power duo | 我们合作 纵横商界 |
[07:17] | since Gregory Linens teamed up with Thomas n’things. | 赛过Gregory Linens和Thomas n’Things联手 |
[07:20] | And whatever Kaylie’s offering,I’ll double it. | 无论Kaylie给多少 我出双倍 |
[07:24] | I’ll tell you what Kaylie’s offering me… | 那就告诉你Kaylie给的条件 |
[07:27] | 100 grand to keep my mouth shut. | 十万美刀封口费 |
[07:29] | Keep your mouth shut? What do you mean? | 封口费? 什么意思 |
[07:30] | I know certain things,Jack,about Kaylie’s father… | Jack 我有猛料 关于Kaylie老爹的 |
[07:34] | Certain super-gay things. | 宇宙无敌基的猛料哦 |
[07:36] | Hank’s son is gay? | Hank他儿子是基? |
[07:38] | How gay,banks,on a scale from bear hunting to hunting bears? | 多基呢 Banks 偏向攻还是受 |
[07:41] | Gay enough that Kaylie’s parents have never actually had heterosexual intercourse. | 基到Kaylie的父母从没发生过异性爱爱 |
[07:46] | Word is Kaylie’s real father is the Poole boy. | 有传言说Kaylie的生父姓Poole |
[07:48] | Do you know him… Frederick Poole’s grandson Trevor? | 你知道他吗 Frederick Poole的孙子 叫Trevor |
[07:49] | Very handsome,horrible personality… I’m totally in love with him. | 帅气且暴躁 我大爱这款 |
[07:52] | But if Kaylie isn’t really Hank’s granddaughter… | 可如果Kaylie不是Hank的外孙女 |
[07:55] | Then she isn’t actually family. | 她就不是家族的成员了 |
[07:56] | And once she’s out of the picture,you’re the only choice to take over Kabletown. | 她失去资格 Kabletown就非你莫属 |
[07:59] | And you’re gonna take me with you. | 苟富贵莫相忘 |
[08:00] | But how do we prove Kaylie’s not a Hooper? | 可如何证明Kaylie非Hooper亲生 |
[08:03] | All we need is DNA. | 验DNA |
[08:05] | I’ve got a ton of her dad’s. | 她老爸的DNA 我手到擒来 |
[08:07] | So we just need Kaylie’s. | 所以搞到Kaylie的就好 |
[08:22] | Hi,Bev. It’s Liz. | 嗨 Bev 我是Liz |
[08:24] | Oh,Liz! Yeah,definitely,don’t give me your last name, | Liz 你就别跟我报全名吧 |
[08:27] | because I only deal with one person a year,so I know exactly who you are. | 因为我全年一客户 时时刻刻惦记你 |
[08:30] | It’s Elizabeth Lemon. I’ve been on the agency’s list for a few years now. | 我是Elizabeth Lemon 我在代理名单上有段时间了 |
[08:34] | I wanted to see if you got my letter updating my marital status. | 收到我婚姻状况更新信了吗 |
[08:37] | Oh,yes. Congratulations. | 是的 恭喜你了 |
[08:39] | You’ve moved from the “well-meaning lesbian” pile to “found a man,comma,living a lie”. | 你的档案已从”善良的女拉拉” 移到”找到男人 自欺欺人”里了 |
[08:44] | That brings your wait time down to only four years. | 你的排队时间从而减少到四年了 |
[08:46] | Four years? So I’ll be 46 by the time I get a baby? | 四年? 我46岁时才能领养小孩? |
[08:50] | Unless you’d like to adopt an older child. | 除非你愿意领养年纪稍大的 |
[08:51] | I can give you a six-year-old yesterday. Pick a color. | 昨天我就能给你个六岁的小孩 颜色可选 |
[08:54] | Oh,I just always pictured myself getting a newborn. | 我一直设想领养个新生儿 |
[08:57] | And I always pictured myself getting double-teamed by two the rocks. | 那我还总幻想被左拥右抱呢 |
[09:01] | But sometimes we have to make compromises. | 可是生活总是很骨感 |
[09:03] | Let me know if you change your mind. | 改变主意就打给我 |
[09:11] | – Jack,how old is too old for a woman to have a baby? – 19. | – Jack 女人多少岁有孩子算晚的 – 19岁 |
[09:15] | Look,I have three options if I still want to start a family. | 听着 若想组建个家 我有三条路 |
[09:18] | There’s the old-fashioned way,but these hormone treatments are the worst. | 传统路线 可荷尔蒙治疗最不管用了 |
[09:21] | And even if they work,at my age,the kid might just come out a ball of fingers. | 即使有成效 就我这个年龄 估计只能生畸形儿 |
[09:25] | Steve Forbes was born a ball of fingers. | Steve Forbes就是个例子 |
[09:28] | He had the best surgeons money can buy,but you can still tell. | 他请了最好的外科医生 结果却不言而喻 |
[09:32] | So option two is adopting a baby,but I have to wait four more years. | 第二条路就是领养 我得等四年 |
[09:36] | I’ll be almost 70 when she graduates from college,which just leaves option three… | 她大学毕业我都快七十了 现在还剩第三条路 |
[09:41] | Adopting an older kid,but I don’t think I can handle that. | 领养年龄稍大的孩子 可我无法驾驭 |
[09:44] | Really? Wouldn’t that be easier than taking care of an infant? | 是吗 那会比照顾婴儿还难吗 |
[09:46] | No. With a baby,you know what you’re getting. | 面对婴儿 你知道自己得到了什么 |
[09:48] | With an older kid,who knows? | 碰到年龄大的 就不知道了 |
[09:50] | For every orphan Annie,there’s a 30-year-old Russian dwarf | 每个名叫Annie的孤儿 都可能是一个30岁的俄国侏儒 |
[09:52] | who’s just pretending to be a child,according to a movie that I watched part of. | 假装自己还是小孩 这是从一部看了一半的电影里学来的 |
[09:56] | We are both at a crossroads,Lemon. | 我们面临着选择 Lemon |
[09:58] | I have chosen my path. It’s time you do the same. | 我已作出了自己的选择 你也一样 |
[10:00] | Hello,partner. | 你好哇 基友 |
[10:03] | What’s happening here? | 这算是哪出? |
[10:04] | What’s happening to your left blob? | 你的左胸咋回事? |
[10:06] | – It’s the hormones. – Lemon,thanks to banks, | – 荷尔蒙作怪啦 – Lemon 多亏了Banks |
[10:08] | I have reason to believe that Kaylie is not her father’s daughter. | 我有理由相信 Kaylie不是亲生的 |
[10:11] | The reason being a week-long party in Stephen sondheim’s sex dungeon. | 因为Stephen Sondheim家地窖里 曾举行了一场长达一周的性爱趴体 |
[10:15] | The workmanship down there is exquisite,but it took forever. | 那里装修精致动人 却没完没了 |
[10:18] | Oh,renovations in New York. | 纽约的翻修风格嘛 |
[10:19] | The point is,when Hank finds out that Kaylie’s not family… | 重点是 一旦Hank发觉Kaylie不是自家人… |
[10:22] | Oh,my God,are you planning on telling Hank just so you can get a promotion? | 天呐 为了升个官 你打算告诉Hank? |
[10:26] | Not just a promotion. I’ll be CEO. | 这可不是普通的官 我会是总裁啊 |
[10:28] | And I’ll be NBC’s head of publicity. | 我将成为孔雀台公关部一把手 |
[10:30] | You’ll never see me again. I’ll be on a beach somewhere. | 你再也见不到我了 我要去海滩 |
[10:32] | I know this is important to you,but you are off the rails,Jack. | 我知道你很看重这个 但这样太不厚道了 |
[10:35] | Thanks for the compliment,Lemon. Train travel’s for hoboes. | 多谢夸奖 Lemon 光明大道是给傻子走的 |
[10:38] | What you’re doing makes no sense. | 你这么做毫无意义 |
[10:40] | You’re teaming up with Devin? | 你竟然和Devin为伍? |
[10:42] | Hey,listen,I’ve changed,Lemon. | 听着 我改过自新了 Lemon |
[10:43] | The only backstabbing I do now is… | 现在我唯一背后出招的事就是… |
[10:46] | Well,you know. | 你懂的 |
[10:47] | Every time I think we’re done with that,we find another one. | 搞完一个 再来一个 |
[10:49] | You’re trying to tear apart a family. | 你这是在拆散一个家啊 |
[10:51] | You’re in a blood feud with a teenage girl. | 你竟然跟一个青春少女结下血海深仇 |
[10:53] | All she wants to do is talk about boys and text on her phone and, | 人家一心只想聊聊帅哥 用手机发发短信 |
[10:56] | if she’s like me,sit in a closet with a flashlight and memorize airport codes. | 想想如果她像我这样 打着手电筒坐在衣橱里背机场代码 |
[10:59] | Her phone. Lemon,you’re a genius. | 手机 Lemon你太有才了 |
[11:02] | That’s how we get Kaylie’s DNA. | 我们就这么来获取Kaylie的DNA吧 |
[11:04] | Teenage girls can’t stop looking at their phones. | 少女的目光从来不离手机 |
[11:06] | It’s like me with paintings of cannons. | 就像我看见Cannon的画一样 |
[11:08] | Yes,her DNA’s all over that phone,of course. | 手机上遍布着她的DNA |
[11:11] | But how can we get close enough to steal it? | 但我们要怎么偷到? |
[11:13] | We need a teenage girl. | 得找个少女来 |
[11:14] | Or someone who thinks like one. | 或者有颗萝莉心的 |
[11:16] | Damn it. Why do I keep helping you? | 讨厌 我为什么总在帮你们 |
[11:18] | I’ll just do anything for approval. I would have been a Nazi. | 为获认可不择手段 我和魔鬼有何异 |
[11:21] | Who do we know who’s immature and vicious enough to… | 谁有颗萝莉心 又足够腹黑 |
[11:25] | Let’s destroy her. | 一起秒杀她吧 |
[11:29] | Now,what can I do for you two gentlemen? | 两位亲需要什么帮助捏? |
[11:36] | Hello,Mr. Director. | 你好 导演先生 |
[11:38] | – So how’s the movie going? – Terrible. | – 电影怎么样了? – 糟糕透顶 |
[11:40] | Octavia won’t do anything I tell her to do. | Octavia完全不听我指挥 |
[11:42] | She left early. She’s completely unprofessional. | 她早退 太不守规矩了 |
[11:45] | I don’t know,Tray. Sound like she acting like you. | 这不好说啊 Tray 听着像是你的作风 |
[11:48] | But I’m impossible to deal with. | 可没人管得着我嘛 |
[11:50] | No one has ever been able to rein in my hilarious antics. | 我耍起宝来 没人能招架 |
[11:53] | Liz Lemon does it every day and looks great doing it. | Liz Lemon每天都是这么过的 而且还应付得不错 |
[11:56] | Okay. So I should just act like her. | 那我学她好啦 |
[11:59] | W.W.R.X.W. | |
[12:01] | What would Liz Lemon do? | Liz Lemon会怎么做? |
[12:06] | Kaylie Hooper. To what do I owe the pleasure? | Kaylie Hooper 什么风把您吹来了? |
[12:08] | Jack,pleasure’s the name of a pony I hate. | 我有一匹讨厌的马叫”幸福” |
[12:12] | This is business. | 生意场就是如此 |
[12:15] | So I just happened to bump into Jenna Maroney at lunch this afternoon. | 今天我吃午饭恰好撞见Jenna Maroney |
[12:19] | What are the chances? | 这能有多大几率呢? |
[12:21] | What did you do to her,Hooper? | 你把她怎么了 Hooper? |
[12:22] | Oh,her brain’s like silly putty,a toy I am too old for. | 她的大脑就像橡皮泥 三岁小孩的玩具 |
[12:28] | Kaylie Hooper. O.M.G. It’s Jenna. | Kaylie Hooper 哎哟妈呀 我是Jenna耶 |
[12:31] | You’re wearing that belt as a joke,right? | 你那腰带是系着取悦大众的吧? |
[12:34] | Of course I am. | 那必须的 |
[12:36] | Where did you get your belt? You’re so cool. | 你的腰带哪来的? 你好酷 |
[12:38] | Jack is trying to destroy you and wants me to steal your phone. | Jack想毁了你 让我来偷你的手机 |
[12:44] | Yeah,great plan,Jack. | 这主意真不错 Jack |
[12:46] | Kaylie,you look so gorgeous today. | Kaylie 你今天好漂亮呀 |
[12:49] | I’m wearing a headband because you are. | 看你戴发箍了 我就也戴了一个 |
[12:51] | Pathetic. What did you think you were gonna do… | 真可悲 你想怎么着 |
[12:54] | blackmail me? Please,I don’t keep anything on my phone anymore. | 敲诈我? 得了吧 老娘手机不存东西的 |
[12:57] | I use gadzorp. | 我用Gadzorp哟 |
[12:59] | What on Earth is that? | 这究竟是个什么玩意? |
[13:01] | You’re so old and out of touch,Donaghy. | 你真是一把老骨头外加井底之蛙 |
[13:03] | I might as well be looking at Justin Timberlake. | 搞得我像是在看Justin Timberlake一样 |
[13:32] | I quit,cows. Tell your husbands I tried. | 我放弃了 肥婆们 告诉你们老公 我努力过 |
[13:36] | How’d you get these DNA results back so fast? | 你怎么这么快就拿到DNA检测结果啦? |
[13:38] | I happen to have some very powerful friends at the Maury Povich show. | 我恰好在Maury秀上 认识几个位高权重的朋友 |
[13:41] | Kaylie’s not Hank’s granddaughter. I knew it. | Kaylie不是Hank的孙女 我就知道 |
[13:46] | Would you like to,uh… | 要不就你来… |
[13:49] | Do the honors? | 完成光荣使命呗? |
[13:53] | Look how far we’ve come,Jack. | 看看我们这一路 Jack |
[13:55] | From enemies to partners to who knows. | 化敌为友 下一步不知会是什么关系 |
[13:58] | Come on,let’s get a couple of wines in you and just start wrestling. | 来喝几杯 舒展筋骨 |
[14:04] | Mm,yeah,the whole cabin vibe wasn’t working for me. | 小木屋的气氛跟我不搭调 |
[14:07] | And this movie cannot take place in Maryland because of my ongoing feud with Cal ripken. | 电影不能在马里兰拍 因为我跟Cal Ripken有世仇 |
[14:11] | Blargh. I’m Liz Lemon. I’m in charge! | 少来 我是Liz Lemon 我说了算 |
[14:14] | Nerds! I want to have a baby. | 呆子 我想要孩子 |
[14:17] | My boyfriend is a pilot or something. Sandwiches. | 我男友是飞行员还是啥的 三明治 |
[14:23] | So you want to be the crazy one. | 你想装疯卖傻是吧 |
[14:24] | Nuh-uh. I’ll show you crazy. | 我来告诉你什么是装疯卖傻 |
[14:30] | I’m a Jedi. | 我是绝地武士 |
[14:33] | I’m not coming to work tomorrow. | 我明天不来上班了 |
[14:40] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[14:41] | Actually,Jack,I’ve decided to continue living as Jan Foster. | 其实吧 Jack 我决定继续当Jan Foster |
[14:45] | It’s just in all these years as a P.I., | 不过当了多年私家侦探 |
[14:48] | I think my greatest disguise was len wazniak. | 我觉得我扮Len Wazniak最像 |
[14:52] | Tomorrow,the sun rises on a new day on Kabletown,for America and for all of us. | 明天 Kabletown将迎来崭新的一天 我们也将开启新的旅程 |
[14:58] | To victory. | 为了胜利干杯 |
[15:02] | Kaylie,how do I not seen you to join us? | Kaylie 怎么没见你加入我们呢? |
[15:05] | I know what’s past your bad time. | 我可知道你死期不远了 |
[15:06] | This party’s lame. Let’s go Kaylie. | 这趴体弱爆了 我们走吧 Kaylie |
[15:09] | Devin? What are you doing here? | Devin? 你在这干什么? |
[15:12] | – And Mr. Foster? – Hi honey! | – 还有Foster老师? – 嗨亲 |
[15:14] | *****It’s 20% of your midterm grade. | 记住 明天的独白表演占中期考核的20% |
[15:17] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白了 |
[15:18] | Well,let me explain. | 那就让我来解释解释 |
[15:21] | Banks is on my side,and Ms. Foster is a private investigator I hired to follow you. | Banks是我这边的 Foster老师是我雇来跟踪你的私家侦探 |
[15:26] | Was a private investigator,is a drama teacher, | 曾是个私家侦探 现在是个戏剧老师 |
[15:29] | and,as of last night,engaged to Ms. Siegal. | 而且昨晚 与Siegal女士订婚 |
[15:33] | So I know Hank Jr. isn’t your father. And now so does,uh… | 我知道了Hank二世不是你的父亲 而且… |
[15:38] | Your pop-pop. | 你的爷爷也知道了 |
[15:40] | Game over,Kaylie. | 游戏结束 Kaylie |
[15:46] | “Game over,Kaylie.” | “游戏结束 Kaylie” |
[15:50] | This was too easy,Jack. | 这种剧情也太简单了 Jack |
[15:51] | Banks,what are you doing? | Banks 你干什么? |
[15:52] | FYI Kaylie is my best friend,so I sit next to her at the movies. | 告诉你 Kaylie是我最好的朋友 所以看电影时我坐她旁边 |
[15:56] | Why can’t she just sit in the middle? | 她坐中间不就行了吗? |
[15:58] | Oh,Jack… | 哦 Jack… |
[16:00] | Sweet,sweet Jack. | 天真的Jack |
[16:02] | You wanted this so badly,you were willing to believe anything… | 你太急于求成 所以轻信一切… |
[16:05] | That Devin would team up with you, | 甚至相信Devin会和你站在一边 |
[16:07] | that I wouldn’t notice miss Foster sit on her testicles the other day, | 相信我没有注意到 Foster老师那天坐在自己的蛋蛋上 |
[16:11] | that my father is gay. | 相信我父亲是同性恋 |
[16:13] | I am Hank Hooper’s granddaughter,Jack. | 我的确是Hank Cooper的孙女 Jack |
[16:15] | But what about the DNA,the glass? | 但DNA和杯子是怎么回事? |
[16:17] | Oh,you mean the glass I stole from Jenna’s dressing room? | 哦 你是说我从Jenna的更衣室偷出来的杯子? |
[16:28] | That was Jenna’s DNA,Jack. | Jack 那是Jenna的DNA |
[16:29] | So Jenna is an Ashkenazi Jew with an extra “Y” chromosome? | 这么说Jenna是德系犹太人 而且有一条多余的Y染色体? |
[16:33] | – What’s that,now? – It was so simple. | – 那是什么? – 简直易如反掌 |
[16:34] | And when you made your move with Jenna, | 当你开始部署Jenna这步棋的时候 |
[16:36] | all I had to do was see straight through it,come back here,and plant that glass. | 我只需看穿你的把戏 回到这里 把杯子放在这儿 |
[16:40] | You got the DNA results you were hoping for and sent them straight to pop-pop. | 你拿到的是你想要的DNA结果 直接送到了爷爷那里去 |
[16:44] | This is why everyone hates you,Jack. | 这就是为什么大家都恨你 Jack |
[16:46] | We were all talking about it before at the mall. | 我们之前都在购物中心里讨论过这些了 |
[16:48] | How do you think old Hank Hooper’s gonna take that… | 你觉得老Hank Cooper会怎么想… |
[16:51] | You attempting to destroy his family? | 你竟然想要破坏他的家庭? |
[16:54] | There’s nothing pop-pop cares more about than family. | 爷爷是最在乎家庭的了 |
[16:56] | Oh,God,what have I done? | 哦 天啊 我都做了些什么? |
[16:59] | Goodbye,Jack. See you never. | 再见 Jack 再也不见 |
[17:01] | Yeah,Jack. See you never. | 对 Jack 再也不见 |
[17:04] | Last word. | 和你再也没话好说了 |
[17:09] | Yes,I suppose that’s one way this could have played out. | 没错 我觉得以上是故事的版本之一 |
[17:14] | But there are other possibilities. | 但是还有其他的可能 |
[17:16] | Hypothetically,what if I never trusted banks at all? | 假如说 如果我从来都没有相信过Banks呢? |
[17:19] | What if I knew len would be the worst mole ever? | 如果我知道Len是世界上最差的卧底呢? |
[17:22] | I’ll tell him you said that. | 我会告诉他你这么说的 |
[17:23] | And what if I knew the DNA gambit was bait | 如果我知道DNA诡计只是个幌子 |
[17:26] | and I never sent in those test results at all? | 所以我根本就没把测试结果发出去呢? |
[17:29] | Well,that’s impossible. I mailed them myself. | 这是不可能的 我亲自把结果寄出去的 |
[17:31] | Did you? | 真的吗? |
[17:39] | Okay. So you didn’t do anything at all. | 好吧 所以你什么都没做 |
[17:42] | Well,that’s idiotic. | 那不就傻缺了 |
[17:43] | Kabletown board is meeting tomorrow,and you’ve done nothing to change pop-pop’s mind. | Kabletown董事们明天开会 你做不出任何举措来改变爷爷的决定 |
[17:48] | You just wasted a whole week. | 你浪费了一整个星期 |
[17:49] | Not quite,Kaylie,because I did send something to Hank… | 不完全是 Kaylie 因为我的确给Hank寄了点东西 |
[17:57] | A birthday card. | 一张生日卡片 |
[17:58] | – Oh,my God. No. – Oh,yes. | – 哦 天啊 不是吧 – 哦 没错 |
[18:00] | You see,there is one thing Hank cares about as much as family… | 你看 有一件事 Hank觉得和家庭一样重要 那就是… |
[18:05] | Birthdays. | 生日 |
[18:07] | So what did you send him,Kaylie? | 那你送给了他什么呢 Kaylie? |
[18:09] | I’m not the one who wasted a week. | 我才不是浪费了一个星期的人 |
[18:11] | While I distracted you,you forgot Pop-Pop’s 70th birthday. | 我成功地分了你的心 让你忘了爷爷的七十岁生日 |
[18:16] | Ooh,midnight. You missed it. | 哦 午夜了 错过了 |
[18:19] | And how do you think old Hank Hooper’s gonna take that,Kaylie? | 你觉得老Hank Cooper会怎么想呢 Kaylie? |
[18:30] | ***** | 希望这是个本垒打 |
[18:33] | Wonderful. | 真好 |
[18:39] | You sent him something,right,Kaylie? | 你给他送东西了 对吧 Kaylie? |
[18:41] | Kaylie? | |
[18:43] | I lost. | 我输了 |
[18:45] | After college,I’m gonna have to go into publishing and… | 上完大学 我就要进入出版业… |
[18:49] | Marry a finance guy and… | 嫁给一个金融男… |
[18:52] | Do charity stuff. | 做点慈善事业 |
[18:55] | Damn you,Donaghy. | 去你的 Donaghy |
[19:08] | What a loser. | 真是个衰神 |
[19:09] | You had me mail that birthday card. | 你让我去寄的生日卡片 |
[19:12] | That didn’t need to happen. That was just mean. | 本来可以不用我的 你好坏 |
[19:21] | What’s going on here? | 干吗呢? |
[19:23] | And where did you get that sweater? | 你从哪儿买的这件衣服? |
[19:24] | Is that from chico’s harvest naturals collection? | 是奇科天然有机彩棉系列吗? |
[19:26] | Octavia Spencer got arrested for soliciting sex from an undercover police dog. | Octavia Spencer因为 涉嫌给卧底警犬拉皮条而被捕 |
[19:30] | I had to shut down my whole movie because of her. | 因为她 我不得不停掉整部电影的拍摄 |
[19:33] | She turned out to be a Tracy Jordan. | 她整个就是个Tracy Jordan翻版 |
[19:35] | So,to deal with her,I tried to be a Liz Lemon. | 所以 为了对付她 我在尝试成为Liz Lemon |
[19:37] | Yeah,well,being Liz Lemon isn’t just about wearing a sweater and… | 好吧 想要成为Liz Lemon 可不仅仅是一件上衣和… |
[19:41] | Hey,those are my glasses. | 哎 这是我的眼镜 |
[19:43] | Oh,and you popped the lenses out? | 你还把眼镜片去掉了? |
[19:45] | No,they shattered in a urinal. | 没有 在小便池里碎掉了 |
[19:47] | L.L.,I don’t know how you do it. | LL 我不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[19:48] | I couldn’t hack it with octavia for one day. | 我一天都没法驾驭Octavia |
[19:51] | And you’ve been getting amazing,thought-provoking work out of me for seven years. | 但你却使我和你完美合作了七年 |
[19:57] | Thanks,Tray. I mean,it hasn’t been easy. | 谢谢 Tray 也不是一件容易的事 |
[19:59] | When you first came into my life,you were out of control,and you had horrible habits. | 当你第一次进入我的生活 你也很难驾驭 而且你有很多坏习惯 |
[20:03] | Like my booger-eating? | 比如吃鼻屎? |
[20:04] | Please,let me just have one. I need it,baby. | 求你了 就让我吃一个嘛 |
[20:07] | Taking care of you has been exhausting. | 为了把你照顾好 我真是累死了 |
[20:09] | You’d fight me and have temper tantrums, | 你会跟我吵 冲我发脾气 |
[20:12] | and I’d have to stay up all night ’cause you were sick. | 你生个病 我得熬一晚上 |
[20:14] | Hey,those lego men were on a rescue mission to save the other lego men that I swallowed. | 那些乐高小人的任务是 拯救被我吞下去的其他乐高小人 |
[20:18] | But as problematic as you were,I had no choice but to make it work. | 尽管你这么会惹麻烦 我别无选择 只能想办法支撑下去 |
[20:23] | Elizibart,you are an amazing woman. | Elizibart 你是个牛人 |
[20:25] | Seriously,if you can take care of me,you can do anything. | 真的 如果你能搞定我 你就能搞定所有事情 |
[20:35] | Hey,remember that thing we talked about the other day,about adopting an older kid? | 嘿 还记得那天我们讨论过 |
[20:39] | Well,I want to do it. | 我决定这么做乐 |
[20:40] | Bitch,more than one person works here. | 傻逼 这儿不只一个人接电话 |
[20:42] | – Who is this? – It’s Elizabeth Lemon. | – 你是谁? – 我是Elizabeth Lemon |
[20:45] | Who? | 谁? |
[20:48] | – Action. – Every dream begins with a… | – 开拍 – 每一个梦想都始于… |
[20:50] | – Line? – Dreamer. | – 提个词? – 追梦的人 |
[20:52] | – Action. – You have within you… Line? | – 开拍 – 当你拥有…提个词? |
[20:55] | – Strength and… – I got it. I got it. | – 力量和… – 知道了知道了 |
[20:58] | Line? | 提个词? |
[20:59] | Yo,Mizz,what’s the name of that crazy-ass place we went last night? | 哎 Mizz 昨晚我们去的那个疯地方叫什么名字? |
[21:02] | Bed bath & beyond. | “洗澡上床去远方” |
[21:04] | We went beyond. | 我们奔向远方 |
[21:05] | – And action. – Line? | – 开拍 – 提个词? |
[21:07] | ***** | 我嘴里都是虾 我忘了 错了 |
[21:10] | Action. | 开拍 |
[21:11] | If I **** | 如果我纠缠… |
[21:13] | I ***** | 我不喜欢Tubman这个名字 听起来像个男的 |
[21:17] | – *****. | – ***** – 停 – 我觉得完事了 |
[21:23] | 30 ROCK Season 07 Episode 09 |