时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | What? Hold on. Your name is Jack Donaghy? | 什么 等下 你叫Jack Donaghy吗? |
[00:09] | That’s hilarious. | 好滑稽呀 |
[00:10] | I bet your pardon. Where is your supervisor? | 你再说一遍 你上司在哪? |
[00:13] | You sound just like him. | 你俩说话方式也好像 |
[00:14] | Now say,”don’t talk to me like that. Don’t you know who I am? “ | 试试这句 “别用这个口气和我说话 知道我是谁嘛” |
[00:16] | I will not say that because you just ruined it. | 我才不说 你刚说得好恶心 |
[00:21] | Jack Donaghy. | 我是Jack Donaghy |
[00:23] | What,pray tell,is so funny? | 麻烦告诉我 什么如此好笑 |
[00:25] | I’ll give you something to laugh about. | 我让你笑个够 |
[00:27] | I can’t believe he said it. | 不敢相信他说出来了 |
[00:29] | ******”Jack Donaghy and black laughter. “ | 谷歌下”Jack Donaghy和黑人笑料” |
[00:31] | Hold up. You’re Jack Donaghy. | 等等 你是Jack Donaghy |
[00:36] | Why am I suddenly an object of derision in your community? | 为何我瞬息成了黑人的笑柄了 |
[00:40] | I’ve championed diversity on NBC. | 我可是支持NBC种族多元化的 |
[00:42] | I mean,we’ve got football. That’s pretty black,right? | 橄榄球时段已是黑人天下了 对吧? |
[00:45] | I’m laughing because Jack Donaghy is the bad guy from Tracy Jordan’s Aunt Phatso movie. | 我笑是因为在Tracy Jordan的电影 “Phatso姨妈”里 坏蛋名字就叫Jack Donaghy |
[00:51] | But you can’t shut us down. | 可你不能把它关闭 |
[00:52] | The $25,000 rap competition is in two days. | 两天后就是奖金为两万五美刀饶舌大奖赛 |
[00:56] | Well,unless you can come up with $25,000 in just two days, | 除非两天内你要拿出两万五 |
[01:01] | I’m turning this community center into of my garbage dumps. | 否则我就将社区中心变成废墟 |
[01:06] | Damn you,Jack Donaghy. | 该死的Jack Donaghy |
[01:26] | 3O Rock S07E06 | |
[01:33] | This is so embarrassing. I accidentally wore my tap shoes today. | 好尴尬 今天我凑巧穿了踢踏舞鞋 |
[01:36] | Well,might as well do my act. | 算了 不妨先做动作 |
[01:39] | Now imagine I’m wearing underwear. | 想象下我正穿着小内内 |
[01:41] | Hazel,what’d I tell you last time you tried to audition for me? | Hazel 上次你试镜时我说什么了 |
[01:44] | “Who’s there? Please don’t hurt me. The safe’s in my children’s room. “ | “谁在那 请别伤害我 保险箱在我小孩房里” |
[01:47] | You’re not getting on the show. | 你别想上节目 |
[01:50] | Too bad,Hazel. Look like everyone’s onto your crazy now. | 太糟了 Hazel 好像大家都发现你的疯狂了 |
[01:53] | Why don’t you make like a woman driver and get lost? | 你为什么不像个女司机 自己消失呢 |
[01:56] | ‘Cause I’d rather make like the father I never had and stay. | 因为我宁愿像个未曾谋面的父亲 赖在这里 |
[01:59] | Well,don’t worry about me,Jenna. | Jenna 不用担心我 |
[02:01] | I’ve got everyone I need on my side. | 我已经拉拢足够需要的人了 |
[02:03] | Who,Kenneth? | 谁 Kenneth吗 |
[02:05] | The things he knows about you people… | 他知道像你这种人… |
[02:07] | For instance,someone here sucks on old baby wipes to get the alcohol out of them. | 例如 某人妄图从旧婴儿湿巾里吸出酒精来 |
[02:13] | Who does that? That’s my thing! | 谁做的? 那是我的风格 |
[02:14] | And one of the days,Kenneth’s gonna tell me something I can use. | 有那么一天 Kenneth会跟我说些有利用价值的事 |
[02:18] | And then I’ll make my move. | 然后我就要采取行动了 |
[02:20] | Well,time is running out. Tick tock,Hazel. | Hazel 时间快用光了 |
[02:24] | The clock is ticking. | 时间可不等人 |
[02:25] | Well,you know what else ticks? | 那你知道还有什么不等人吗 |
[02:27] | A time bomb. | 定时炸弹 |
[02:28] | So,yeah,Jenna,tick tock. | 所以 Jenna 小心哦 |
[02:35] | There she is. Finally. | 她终于来了 |
[02:36] | Liz,where have you been? | Liz 你去哪了 |
[02:37] | I told you,like,ten times. I had a doctor’s appointment today. | 说了有十次了吧 我今天要看医生 |
[02:40] | My bunions are out of control. | 我的拇指囊肿愈演愈烈 |
[02:43] | The podiatrist said the only possible explanation is that one of my ancestors mated with a dinosaur. | 足疗师说唯一说得通的解释是 我祖先有人和恐龙交配 |
[02:47] | Well,while you were out we had a little budget snafu. | 你不在时我们预算有点小混乱 |
[02:49] | We can’t build any new sets. | 我们没法搭建新布景 |
[02:51] | So you’re gonna have to completely rewrite tomorrow’s show | 所以你得重写明天的剧本 |
[02:53] | so that everything takes place in a farmhouse. | 让所有事情发生在一个农舍 |
[02:55] | Pete,the budget is your job. | Pete 安排预算是你的工作 |
[02:56] | Who are we to stay what anything is? | 谁爱做谁做 |
[03:00] | Okay. What did you write after Pete told you we’re short? | Pete说资金短缺后你写了什么? |
[03:02] | Liz,we spent a long time trying to come up with a good excuse | Liz 我们花了大把时间 为了给我们什么都没写 |
[03:06] | for why we didn’t write anything,but we failed. | 找个好借口 但没想出来 |
[03:09] | I put off this doctor’s appointment for months. | 我这个预约已经延迟了数月 |
[03:11] | They had to saw me out of my sneakers. | 我要让他们看看我不穿运动鞋的样子 |
[03:14] | And I need quadruple-bunion surgery,but I can’t get it | 我姆囊炎手术需要四个疗程 可做不成 |
[03:17] | because I would have to be off my feet for three weeks. | 因为那样我得休养三周 |
[03:19] | And that would require someone else around here to actually step up. | 这意味着 还需要在场的某人做点实事 |
[03:23] | I would stomp off right now, but my doctor says I need to walk like this. | 我现在本该气得跺脚 可医生说我只能这么走 |
[03:29] | Delightful… Charlie Chaplin. | 好可爱 像卓别林 |
[03:31] | You have the moustache and everything. | 你有小胡子以及相关的一切 |
[03:36] | What’s the matter,Jack Donaghy? | Jack Donaghy 怎么了嘛 |
[03:38] | Did somebody accidentally swing a wrecking ball… What are you doing in here? | 是谁不小心动了破碎球? 你在干什么呢? |
[03:41] | Lemon,do you think I’m a villain? | Lemon 你觉得我是坏人吗 |
[03:44] | I have heard you say,”guard,seize him. “ | 我听你说过 “保安(后卫) 拦住他 “ |
[03:46] | That was at a Knicks game. They needed to stop the clock. | 那是在尼克斯队的比赛里 那样做是为了停止计时 |
[03:50] | Why are you limping? | 你怎么一瘸一拐的 |
[03:50] | A foot illness or fell running for food? | 脚病还是抢吃时候给摔了 |
[03:53] | I need bunion surgery, but I can’t get bunion surgery | 我得做姆囊炎手术 可又做不成 |
[03:56] | because I have to do everything around here. | 因为这里什么事都要我干 |
[03:58] | No,you choose to do everything around here. | 不 是你自己往身上揽 |
[04:00] | You need an assistant. | 你需要个助手 |
[04:02] | What? No. I mean,I can always use Cerie. | 什么 不用 我可以一直用Cerie |
[04:04] | Although,the one time I did send her on an errand she met some guy who flew her to Paris, | 即使有一次我差她去办事 她却跟人飞巴黎去了 |
[04:08] | and then she started modeling. | 然后就开始了模特生涯 |
[04:09] | And then she ended up being the reason | 但后来又因为成了10年世界杯法国队 踢得好烂的原因 |
[04:10] | why the French soccer team did so badly in the 2010 world cup. | 从而又不做模特了 |
[04:13] | Hire someone,someone dedicated to making your life easier. | 雇个能减轻你负担的人 |
[04:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道耶 |
[04:18] | You wanna start a family,you have to prioritize. | 你想要个孩子 要分清主次 |
[04:20] | How can you take care of a child if you can’t take care of your own feet? | 连自己脚都保护不好 怎么照料小孩 |
[04:25] | Hey,Grizz. Hey,Dot Com. | 嘿 Grizz 嘿 DotCom |
[04:26] | Get me a black coffee,by which I mean,a sunkist. | 给我杯黑咖啡 我是说新奇士橙汁 |
[04:30] | How could you think we’re Grizz and Dot Com? | 你怎么把我们当成Grizz和DotCom |
[04:32] | ‘Cause I don’t see race,you white bastards. | 因为我不在意种族 你们这些白色魂淡 |
[04:35] | Tracy… Would you care to explain this? | Tracy 你能解释下这吗 |
[04:40] | What,pray tell,is so funny? | 麻烦告诉我 什么如此好笑 |
[04:42] | Jack Donaghy,don’t you know in this neighborhood | Jack Donaghy 你不知道在这里 |
[04:45] | you got to take your tires with you? | 你得把轮胎随身带吗 |
[04:49] | Aunt Phatso,you’re fired. | Phatso大婶 你被解雇了 |
[04:52] | You’re all fired. | 你们全被解雇了 |
[04:55] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[04:56] | That’s Tracy Jordan’s Aunt Phatso goes to the hospitals goes to jail. | 那是我演的Phatso大婶 去医院又进了监狱 |
[05:00] | When did you make a movie? | 你什么时候拍的? |
[05:01] | Fourth of July weekend. | 独立日周末 |
[05:02] | I wrote,directed,and did all of the makeup myself. | 我自编自导 自己化妆 |
[05:05] | It’s terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[05:06] | We made $50 million… In Atlanta. | 亚特兰大票房5千万 |
[05:09] | That man is portraying me. | 那人是在演我 |
[05:11] | That’s Leslie Van Vondervann. He’s used to be on “knots landing. “ | 那是Leslie Van Vondervann 他演过 解开心结 CBS黄金时段长寿肥皂剧 Alec有出演 |
[05:14] | My twin is dead. | 我的孪生兄弟死了 |
[05:15] | Unacceptable. After all I’ve done for you… | 我无法接受 为你做了那么多… |
[05:18] | I’ve brought you back from the dead and revived you career. | 我让你的事业焕发第二春 |
[05:21] | And this is how you thank me? | 你就这么感谢我吗? |
[05:23] | You will respect me. | 你会尊重我的 |
[05:25] | And you will respect these boobies. | 你会尊重这两大波 |
[05:30] | I want every DVD of this movie removed from stores,burned, | 我要这电影所有DVD都下架烧毁 |
[05:33] | and melted into a statue of you apologizing to me. | 熔化成饱含你歉意的雕像 |
[05:37] | I will do no such thing. | 才不要 |
[05:38] | The only statue that movie will be turned into | 这部电影只会得到 |
[05:40] | is a N. A. A. C. P. shame award. | 全国有色人种协进会耻辱奖 |
[05:43] | Hey,is there another one of these coming out? | 嘿 是不是要出续集了 |
[05:44] | Because I think I saw an ad for it in Urban Butt magazine. | 因为我看到Urban Butt杂志上的广告了 |
[05:48] | They have an excellent word jumble. | 这杂志的填字游戏好棒 |
[05:49] | The new movie’s called Tracy Jordan’s Aunt Phatso’s Jack Donaghy’s we at it again. | 新片就叫 Tracy Jordan的Phatso姨妈的Jack Donaghy之 我们又见面了 |
[05:55] | You will not release that movie. | 这部电影不能上映 |
[05:56] | You can’t order me around. Who do you think I am? Liz Lemon? | 你不能随便指挥我 以为我是Liz Lemon吗? |
[05:59] | I will not have you talk to me like I’m some kind of Liz Lemon. | 不许你这么和我说话 好像我是Liz Lemon |
[06:02] | Whatever. I’ll speak at both your funerals. | 算了 你俩挂了我再吱声吧 |
[06:04] | Typical Jack Donaghy,giving me no respect. | 典型的Jack Donaghy 对我毫无尊重 |
[06:06] | I’m the CEO of my own company. I’m rich. | 我是CEO 我有公司 我有钱 |
[06:09] | – I’m just like you! – Just like me? | – 我和你是平起平坐的! – 和我平起平坐吗? |
[06:11] | – I went to Princeton. – I neglected a tiger. | – 我可是普林斯顿大学毕业的 – 我连老虎都不怕 |
[06:14] | I’m on the board of the New York Philharmonic. | 我是纽约爱乐董事会滴 |
[06:15] | I’m friends with Phil Harmonic, the worst rapper of all time. | 我和史上最差说唱Phil Harmonic 是好基友 |
[06:19] | And I’m your boss. I own you. | 劳资还是你老板,连你都是劳资滴 |
[06:21] | Think about that during your five-night appearance on Watch what happens live. | 想想你连续5晚上 “Watch What Happens Live”直播秀吧 |
[06:25] | No! Andy Cohen is so catty. | 不! Andy Cohen好邪恶滴 |
[06:27] | And that’s just the beginning. | 而这才刚刚开始 |
[06:29] | If you don’t take care of this, you’re fired. | 这事儿你要是处理不好 我就炒了你 |
[06:33] | You’re all fired. | 你们都被炒了 |
[06:36] | So tell me about your day,Kevin. I mean,Todd. | 跟俺说说你今天过得咋样吧 Kevin 错了是Todd |
[06:39] | Well,this morning miss Lemon had one of her meltdowns. | 今天早上 Lemon娘娘又爆发 |
[06:42] | Really? About what? | 啊 为什么? |
[06:45] | Because she can’t balance work and personal life. | 她不能同时搞定工作和生活呀 |
[06:48] | But I mean,after seven years and hundreds of these episodes, | 想想看 都7年拍了几百集了 |
[06:51] | it’s like,let’s move on. | 也该学会放手是不是 |
[06:54] | Liz needs help. | Liz需要帮手 |
[06:55] | She needs someone who’s ambitious and talented and humble and a liar. | 她需要一个有抱负 有才华 又低调会骗人滴好青年呀 |
[07:01] | That’s where Hazel comes in. | Hazel来也 |
[07:06] | Let me hang those up for you. | 我来帮你挂吧 |
[07:08] | You’ve got better things to do, you genius. | 您得日理万机呢 |
[07:10] | Okay. Thanks. | 那就有劳啦 |
[07:11] | Also,I put all the new promos on your computer. | 我已经帮你把所有宣传片弄电脑上啦 |
[07:14] | And I wasn’t sure how you take your coffee, so mouth or enema? | 只是不知道你喜欢咋喝咖啡 用嘴还是用菊花? |
[07:18] | What’s going on here,Hazel? | 丫头你今儿是咋了? |
[07:20] | You need help. | 您得有人搭把手呀 |
[07:21] | I know you’re trying to get pregnant because I think about it all the time. | 我知道你一直想有个孩子 因为我也一直在想这件事 |
[07:26] | You on top,your hair whipping around. | 您高高在上 长发飘飘 |
[07:29] | But what if you do have a kid and you have to leave work | 但想想一旦你有了孩子之后 |
[07:32] | because your daughter shot her choir teacher’s husband? | 你会因为你的女儿枪击了 合唱团老师的先生而抛下工作 |
[07:35] | I mean,that’s the kind of stuff my mom had to deal with. | 这种事 我母亲就面对过哦 |
[07:38] | Okay. Well,I’m just not sure that I’m comfortable… | 好吧 我只是不知我是否能适应… |
[07:42] | Did you get me a second mini-fridge? | 你又弄了一台小冰箱? |
[07:44] | No. I got you a mini-freezer, | 错啦 我买的是台小冷库 |
[07:46] | full of candy bars so cold they’ll crack your jaw,you bitch. | 里面全都是冻得硬硬滴糖棒棒 嚼的牙都掉哟 |
[07:51] | I didn’t say any… | 我啥也没说… |
[07:53] | Look,I wanna help. You’re my hero. Just give me a chance. | 你是我心中的英雄 你就给我一个帮忙的机会吧 |
[07:57] | Sisters helping sisters. Glass ceiling. | 姐妹齐心 其力断金 |
[08:00] | Legitimate rape. | 潜规则啥滴可以滚啦 |
[08:02] | Okay,Hazel. I’m gonna get my foot surgery. | 好吧 Hazel 我要去医院做手术 |
[08:04] | And if you can be my eyes and ears while I’m stuck on the couch,you’ve got the job. | 要是你能在我坐沙发上不能动时 做我的左膀右臂 你就赢了 |
[08:08] | Great. | 很好 |
[08:09] | Now,if it’s okay with you, I am gonna go wash your sweatshirt. | 要是你不介意 我现在就去洗运动衫了 |
[08:14] | You got it unstuck from the chair! | 你竟然把它取下来了! |
[08:21] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[08:22] | The New York Philharmonic is thrilled to announce | 纽约爱乐很荣幸在此宣布 |
[08:24] | that we’ve recently received a very generous donation | 我们于近期收到一笔慷慨无比的赞助 |
[08:27] | that will keep us fully endowed for the next decade. | 其将提供我们接下来十年内的发展 |
[08:34] | In honor of that gift,tonight’s scheduled program of Debussy and Rachmaninoff | 因此今晚原定的 德彪西与拉赫玛尼诺夫的演出 |
[08:38] | will be replaced with a selection chosen by our anonymous donor. | 将改为这位匿名捐资人的选曲 以表感谢 |
[08:42] | So please enjoy a four-hour rendition of the theme song from Sanford and Son. | 敬请欣赏时长四小时的 “桑福德与儿子”主题曲演奏 |
[08:57] | Now who’s in charge? | 现在谁是老大? |
[09:06] | ********* | 来上班咯 |
[09:07] | Hazel,thank you, for taking care of everything. | Hazel 谢谢你 你帮我安排好一切 |
[09:13] | I can’t believe you got my health plan to cover all this. | 我不敢相信你竟然能让健康保险 支付了一切费用 |
[09:16] | You just need to know what to say to them, | 我只是说对了话而已 |
[09:18] | like their children’s names and what they wore to school today. | 比如他们孩子叫啥呀 上学穿滴啥这类的 |
[09:27] | Will you send Frank in? I wanna see what they wrote to fill the fifth act. | 让Frank进来吧 我想看看他们 第五场都写了些啥 |
[09:30] | Or. Since I’m here to help, maybe I could fill the time. | 不如让我来吧 没准儿我能去客串点啥 |
[09:34] | I still know my rhythmic gymnastics routine. | 我可会韵律体操了 |
[09:37] | I was good… | 直到我青春期 |
[09:38] | Until I hit puberty and the coaches said I got too pregnant. | 教练说我太胖了 |
[09:42] | Are you kidding? I’m not gonna put you on the show. | 开玩笑吧? 我是不会让你上节目的 |
[09:45] | Lemon,a word? | Lemon 能跟你说个事儿不? |
[09:46] | Hey,guy! You can’t just walk in here whenever you want. | 嘿 这地儿是你想进就进的? |
[09:51] | How can I help you? | 我有啥能帮你的? |
[09:52] | So Lemon has an assistant? Excellent. | Lemon请助手了? 有前途 |
[09:54] | Jack Donaghy to see Liz Lemon. | Jack Donaghy想面见Lemon |
[09:58] | A Mr. Donaghy here for you. | 门外有个叫Donaghy的先生求见 |
[10:00] | Get off this channel! This is a military frequency. | 离开这个频道! 这是军用频率 |
[10:03] | Okay,you can go in. | 好了 你可以进去了 |
[10:07] | So you got your surgery and the world hasn’t ended? | 你到头来还是做了手术 天不也没塌下来嘛 |
[10:10] | I think I can do this,Jack,all of it. | Jack 我觉得我能搞定的 |
[10:13] | I mean,right now,my feet are kind of like babies. | 你看 现在我脚丫不正像小北鼻一样么 |
[10:16] | I have to swaddle them,and they need ointment, | 我要包裹好它们 给它们抹膏膏 |
[10:18] | and,like,six times a day brown stuff comes out of them. | 一天中黄黄滴东东也会从它们里面出来哦 |
[10:22] | You’re beautiful babies,yes you are. | 你们都是小萌萌 小萌萌哦 |
[10:25] | Look,Lemon,I need some advice. | Lemon 有点事你得帮我拿拿主意 |
[10:27] | Tracy is actually trying to fight back. | Tracy要造反呐 |
[10:30] | He ruined a wonderful evening at the philharmonic, | 他毁了今晚的音乐晚会 |
[10:32] | paying them to play the same song over and over again for hours. | 他竟然出钱让他们把同一个曲子 一遍又一遍的奏了几个小时 |
[10:36] | I can’t remember… | 我都记不得…. 都记不得演得是啥了 |
[10:39] | But the point is,the man is totally irrational. | 重点是 这人就一二货 |
[10:42] | You know what? Tracy’s right. You two are a lot alike. | 你晓得不? Tracy没错 你俩一个样 |
[10:44] | I beg your pardon? | 你说啥? |
[10:45] | You’re both stubborn,you’re rich, you think you’re right all the time. | 你俩都是高富帅 钻羊角尖 你们都认为自己永远是对的 |
[10:48] | You wanted to prove that you’re not like Tracy? Let it go. | 你想证明你不像Tracy? 别纠结了 |
[10:50] | Or crush him, and prove you both wrong. | 或者打垮他 然后证明你们俩都错了 |
[10:54] | Get two birds with one stone, | 一石二鸟 |
[10:56] | like when I used Mick Jagger to lure Roger McGuinn and David Crosby to my birthday party. | 就像我利用Mick Jagger色诱 Roger McGuinn和David Crosby 来我的生日趴一样 |
[10:59] | Listen yourself. You sound exactly like Tracy. | 听听 你跟Tracy就是一模子里出来的 |
[11:03] | No. | 才没 |
[11:06] | Just the person I wanted to see. | 终于见着我想见的人了 |
[11:09] | Hi,Kenneth. | 嗨 Kenneth |
[11:12] | Look,I need to tell you something about Hazel. | 听着 我得跟你谈谈Hazel |
[11:16] | No,ma’am. I don’t think I should talk to you anymore about her. | 不 女士 我不认为还应该再听您谈论她 |
[11:19] | You only have bad things to say. Hazel’s my girlfriend. | 您就会说她坏话 Hazel是我女盆友 |
[11:22] | Kenneth,this sounds insane, but I care about you as a friend. | Kenneth 这虽然听起来不现实 但我像朋友一样在意你 |
[11:26] | I take in 50 calories a day and I’m using them all up just trying to help you. | 我一天摄入的50卡尽都用来帮你啦 |
[11:30] | Then just be happy that I’m happy. | 那么就因我快乐而快乐吧 |
[11:33] | You’re happy because of Hazel? | Hazel让你开心? |
[11:35] | What could she possibly give you that I can’t? | 她有神马我不能给你滴? |
[11:37] | Well,I’ll tell you what she gives me,Ms. Maroney. | 好吧 这么跟你说吧 Maroney小姐 |
[11:40] | – She listens to me. – Just tell me what it is. | – 她愿意倾听 – 你就告诉我她到底给了你神马吧 |
[11:43] | I tell her what happened during my day and she actually wants to hear about it. | 我会跟她讲一天是咋过的 而她很愿意去倾听 |
[11:48] | Can you give me that,Ms. Maroney? | 你能做到不 Maroney小姐? |
[11:55] | Tracy,thank you for coming. Please,have a seat. | Tracy 感谢你能到来 请坐 |
[11:58] | No,thank you. I prefer to lie down. | 免了 我喜欢躺着 |
[12:02] | These are my lawyers. One is German,one is Japanese. | 这两位是我的律师 一个德国人 一个日本人 |
[12:05] | And you don’t bring these guys together to play Patty-cake. | 叫这些人来不是为了玩的 |
[12:08] | This is war. | 我要向你开战 |
[12:09] | Bad news,Jack. War’s my favorite card game. | 坏消息 Jack 我纸牌里最爱玩战争 |
[12:12] | And I win about half the time. | 而且胜率是50%哟 |
[12:14] | Here’s the rub,Tracy. | 这么跟你说吧 Tracy |
[12:16] | Because you were reckless enough to name your businessman villain “Jack Donaghy,” | 因为你无下限的给你的无良角色 取名为Jack Donaghy |
[12:20] | I can sue you for libel. | 我要告你诽谤 |
[12:23] | I’m gonna take every Penny you have. | 我要告得你倾家荡产 |
[12:24] | – Not the ones I’ve swallowed. – We’ll see about that. | – 吞进肚子里滴取不走 – 我们等着瞧 |
[12:27] | Dude,it’s not libel. | 老兄 我哪里诽谤了 |
[12:29] | Everything Jack Donaghy does in the movie, I’ve seen you do in real life. | 那个Jack Donaghy在电影里做 的一切我都见你在现实中做过呀 |
[12:33] | Really? When have you seen me do something like this? | 是嘛? 你啥时候见过我这样? |
[12:36] | You’re a menace,Aunt Phatso. | 你是在威胁我 Phatso姨妈 |
[12:38] | But now that I’m on the city council, | 我既然位居市议会 |
[12:41] | I’m cancelling your urban youth program. | 我能取消你们的城市青少年项目 |
[12:44] | Lord! | 人神共愤! |
[12:47] | What? You did cancel a program for urban youth. | 咋了? 你确实取消过一个关于 城市青少年节目呀 |
[12:49] | It was my Saturday morning kid’s show, | 那是我曾经的周六晨间儿童秀嘛 |
[12:52] | Uncle Tracy’s black teletubbies rip-off. | Tracy叔叔的黑色天线宝宝闹剧 |
[12:55] | I cancelled it because,like you, | 我之所以砍是因为那节目就像你 |
[12:56] | it was overly sexual and impossible to understand. | 无敌猥琐 又捉摸不透 |
[12:59] | – Grabalujah! – Fine! | – 这不就对了! – 好吧! |
[13:01] | I’ve technically cancelled an urban children’s program. | 严格来说 我确实取消了一档城市儿童节目 |
[13:04] | But what about this assault on my good name? | 但这条有辱我名誉的段子呢? |
[13:07] | Not so fast,you crone. | 跑这么快干嘛 你们这帮老太婆 |
[13:10] | I bought all the wheelchair ramps in this city. | 我买下了城里所有的轮椅斜坡 |
[13:13] | And I’m turning them into more profitable stairs! | 我要把他们变成利润更大的楼梯! |
[13:17] | When have I ever verbally accosted an old woman in a wheelchair? | 我什么时候跟轮椅上的老太太搭讪过? |
[13:21] | Liz Lemon,20 minutes ago. | Liz Lemon 20分钟前 |
[13:23] | Another technicality. But the climax of this monstrosity… | 又来断章取义 但你这种丑化的高潮… |
[13:26] | That is what she said. | 她也是这么说的 |
[13:29] | Is when Jack Donaghy shuts down an orphanage. | 重点是Jack Donaghy关闭了一家孤儿院 |
[13:31] | And I have never shut down an orphanage. | 我可从来没关过孤儿院 |
[13:35] | You’re right. I put that in just to have a part in there for a little girl in my movie. | 你说的对 我加那一段只是为了 给一个小姑娘在电影里露脸的机会 |
[13:38] | I’m Willow Smith-ing my daughter. Her album drops next week. | 我在用威尔史密斯的招捧我女儿 她的专辑下个月发售 |
[13:41] | Christmas Blankie. | 哔 哔 圣诞节 哔 哔 哔 小毯子 |
[13:47] | This is libel,Tracy. I win. | 这就是诽谤 Tracy 我赢定了 |
[13:50] | Checkmate. Game,set,match. Rumbledy-goo… | 将军 胡了 杀 轰隆隆… |
[13:55] | Which is what you say when you win in polo. | 最后这个是马球比赛里赢了以后说的 |
[14:03] | Tell me about your day. I’m listening. | 跟我讲讲你的一天 我在听 |
[14:06] | Well,Ms. Maroney, This morning,I was… | 好 Maroney小姐 今天早上 我正在… |
[14:11] | You’re doing amazing. | 你做的太好了 |
[14:13] | I wish you could see how sexy your listening face is. | 真希望你能看到你那张倾听的脸有多么性感 |
[14:16] | For Halloween,you should go as a slutty ear. | 万圣节时你应该扮成一只 性感小耳朵 |
[14:20] | What do you wanna do now? | 你现在想要做什么呢? |
[14:21] | Sing? Yeah,let’s. | 唱歌? 好呀 来唱吧 |
[14:25] | * I’ll be up here * | * 我上可入天 * |
[14:26] | * and I’ll be down here * | * 下可坠地 * |
[14:28] | * Jenna’s blonde as a sunrise * | * Jenna的金发 就像旭日初升 * |
[14:31] | * hot as the sun * | * 像太阳一样火热 * |
[14:33] | * bright as a shining sun * | * 像灿日一样明亮 * |
[14:36] | But with that being said, how do you know when you both feel the same way? | 但说是这样说 你怎么知道两个人的想法是一样的呢? |
[14:41] | I mean,sometimes I think… | 有的时候 我觉得… |
[14:42] | * Jenna is listening * | * Jenna正在倾听 * |
[14:44] | * listening like the sun in the sky * | * 如空中的太阳一样倾听 * |
[14:51] | Somebody needs to be changed. | 有人需要换尿布了哦 |
[14:54] | Need anything else,boss man? | 还需要什么东西吗 老板大人? |
[14:55] | I guess just bring in the wheelchair so you can roll me down to the floor for the show. | 可能还需要把轮椅拿过来 推我去楼下节目现场 |
[14:59] | What? No,Liz. You had surgery this morning. | 什么? 不行 Liz 你早上才做过手术 |
[15:04] | Sure,but I have to be there. | 是的 但是我必须下去 |
[15:05] | I would slap you if I didn’t think it would lead to a kiss. | 如果这句话之后不亲一个的话 我肯定要扇你一巴掌 |
[15:09] | This is about priorities. What if those feet were real babies? | 这是孰轻孰重的问题 如果你的脚真的是你的孩子呢? |
[15:13] | Would you walk on them to work? | 你会踩着他们去工作吗? |
[15:15] | What kind of mother are you, you beautiful monster? | 你这是什么样的母亲啊 美丽的小怪兽 |
[15:18] | Hazel,I have missed one show in seven years, and it did not go well. | Hazel 过去七年我只缺席了一场节目 那次结果很糟糕 |
[15:24] | Josh,help me! | Josh 救命! |
[15:27] | You’re not gonna miss the show. | 你才不会错过节目呢 |
[15:29] | You’re gonna watch it on the feed,baby girl. Idiot. | 你可以在这儿看 小宝贝 真笨 |
[15:34] | I’ll be next to Pete the whole time. | 我会一直在Pete旁边坐着 |
[15:36] | And if there’s an emergency, your wheelchair’s right outside. | 如果有什么紧急情况 你的轮椅就在门外 |
[15:39] | Well,I guess that could work. | 好吧 我觉得这样也行 |
[15:41] | Let me be your eyes on set. | 让我来当你现场的眼睛 |
[15:43] | Although I can never match that amazing color. | 虽然我没有像你一样美丽的眼睛颜色 |
[15:46] | Criss calls it “old-timey football. “ | Criss管这颜色叫 踢旧了的橄榄球 |
[16:04] | Five minutes to air. Five minutes. | 还有五分钟直播 五分钟 |
[16:07] | This is really working. | 原来这样也行 |
[16:11] | Hey,is that me? | 哎 那不是我吗? |
[16:13] | Okay,no,that can’t be… | 不是 不可能是我… |
[16:19] | Brother,that’s me! | 我去 真的是我! |
[16:25] | ********** | 上映时间 2010年09月24日 |
[16:25] | It’s an old show? Son of a… | 这是以前的节目? 狗娘养的 |
[16:28] | Well,this email is from Liz. Duh. | – 是 这封邮件是Liz写的 – 是的呀 |
[16:31] | Now,for my act,I’m gonna need a tarp because the first three rows will get wet. | 我的表演需要一大块防水布 因为前三排可能会被淋湿 |
[16:39] | Why are my arms so weak? | 我的胳膊怎么这么弱? |
[16:41] | It’s like I did that push-up last year for nothing. | 去年做的俯卧撑都白做了 |
[16:43] | And two minutes to air. Two minutes! | 还有两分钟直播 两分钟! |
[16:48] | I’m sorry,babies. | 对不住了 宝贝们 |
[17:10] | Wassername! | 骗子! |
[17:13] | Where am I? Pete roofied me. | 我这是在哪儿 Pete迷奸了我 |
[17:17] | Seriously,Hornberger? You were gonna put her on the air? | 真的吗 Hornberger? 你要让她来上节目? |
[17:20] | You told me to! I have your email. | 还不是你让我这么做的! 我有你的邮件为证 |
[17:23] | “P-Dog,let’s use Hazel in the cold open. | “P狗 我们用Hazel做开场吧 |
[17:25] | “Don’t call me about this. Catch you on the flippy-floppy. “ | “别给我打电话问这事 用软盘交流吧” |
[17:27] | That’s you. | 这是你的调调 |
[17:29] | You people killed my foot babies. | 你们这些人谋杀了我的脚丫婴儿 |
[17:31] | My foot babies died because of this show! | 我的脚丫婴儿死了 因为这个节目! |
[17:35] | You’re fired. | 你被开除了 |
[17:36] | You can’t fire me. You don’t even know my real name. | 你不能开除我 你都不知道我的真实名字 |
[17:38] | Get out! Now! | 滚出去! 马上! |
[17:46] | Did you just fire my girlfriend? | 你刚开除了我的女朋友? |
[17:47] | – She’s crazy,Kenneth. – No,she’s not. | – Kenneth 她是个疯子 – 不 她不是 |
[17:51] | Ms. Maroney knows the real Hazel. Tell them what I told you. | Maroney小姐知道真实的Hazel 跟他们说我告诉你的那些事 |
[17:54] | God,what do I do? Help me,me. | 神啊 怎么办啊 救命啊 |
[17:57] | This one’s on you,bitch. | 都怪你 贱人 |
[18:04] | Were you not listening? | 你都没有在听吗? |
[18:05] | – I think a song right now would… – That’s it! | – 我觉得现在有首歌最能… – 受够了! |
[18:09] | From now on,my relationship with all of you is strictly professional. | 从现在开始 我和你们只有工作关系 |
[18:14] | We are no longer friends. | 我们再也不是朋友了 |
[18:16] | I am just a co-worker who would do anything for any of you at any time. | 以后我只是一个 能随时随地为你们做任何事的同事 |
[18:21] | Nothing more! | 不可能有别的了! |
[18:22] | And we’re live in three,two… | 直播倒数 三 二… |
[18:32] | Yeah. They didn’t write anything. | 是啊 他们什么都没写 |
[18:42] | Tracy,this is a surprise. I thought you’d be at home licking your wounds. | Tracy 你怎么在这儿 我以为你在家孤独舔伤口呢 |
[18:47] | No,that’s why they put that cone on me. | 没 不过他们把蛋筒放我身上就是为这个 |
[18:50] | I just wanted to give you this. | 我就是想把这个给你 |
[18:53] | “You are cordially invited to attend the premiere | “诚挚邀请您参加 |
[18:55] | “of Tracy Jordan’s Aunt Phatso’s “Jack Donaghy’s we at it again. | “Tracy Jordan的 Phatso姨妈的Jack Donaghy的 我们又见面了的首映式 |
[18:59] | “A percentage of the film’s profits will go to support the Knuckle Beach Orphanage. “ | “本片的部分收益 将被捐献给Knuckle Beach孤儿院” |
[19:03] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[19:04] | Without that money,the orphanage is gonna have to close. | 如果没有这笔钱 孤儿院将被迫关掉 |
[19:09] | So if I shut down the movie, I actually will close down an orphanage. | 所以如果我叫停这部影片 真的会迫使一家孤儿院关闭 |
[19:14] | Which means the movie isn’t libelous. | 也就是说电影没有诽谤我 |
[19:16] | Which means I can’t shut down the movie. | 也就是说我不能叫停这部电影 |
[19:20] | That’s… genius. | 真是… 太有才了 |
[19:24] | You win,Tracy. You bested Jack Donaghy. | Tracy 你赢了 你击败了Jack Donaghy |
[19:28] | Now you finally respect me. And that’s all I ever wanted. | 现在你终于尊重我了 我想要的就是这个 |
[19:32] | I really can’t stop you from portraying me as the villain in your films. | 我真的没有办法阻止你拿我做你电影里的反派原型 |
[19:35] | What? Come on. | 什么? 别闹了 |
[19:36] | Did you not watch the whole movie,Jackie D? | 你看完整部电影了吗 Jackie D? |
[19:39] | Well,it’s 47 minutes long. | 唔 有四十七分钟那么长呢 |
[19:41] | In the end,Jack Donaghy is not the villain. | 最后的结局里 Jack Donaghy不是反面角色 |
[19:43] | You win,Aunt Phatso. You bested Jack Donaghy. | Phatso姨妈 你赢了 你击败了Jack Donaghy |
[19:48] | Now you finally respect me. And that’s all I ever wanted… | 现在你终于尊重我了 我想要的就是这个… |
[19:52] | Except maybe that hot little body of yours. | 还有你那热火的小身板 |
[19:55] | Great Caesar’s ghost! | 凯撒大帝的灵魂! |
[19:59] | Aw,baby. | 哦 宝贝 |
[20:00] | Our thing sure is playing out just like the movie. | 咱俩的事肯定也和电影最后的结局一样 |
[20:09] | – Look,it’s Liz! – Good old Liz! | – 看 是Liz! – 救人一命的Liz! |
[20:11] | Well,my feet are ruined. The show was an embarrassment. | 我的脚算是毁掉了 节目也完蛋了 |
[20:15] | But I learned something super fun. | 但是我认识到了一个非常好玩的事实 |
[20:16] | I will never be able to have a family and work at TGS. | 在女生秀这里 我永远无法同时拥有家庭和事业 |
[20:20] | It’s just not possible. So what do I do? | 根本就不可能 那么我该怎么办呢? |
[20:23] | Don’t ask me. Tracy’s the genius here. | 别问我 Tracy才是这里最聪明的人 |
[20:26] | Well,tray,I’m scared. | 好吧 Tray 我好怕 |
[20:29] | Do I give up on my dream job, something I’ve worked my whole life to build? | 我是要放弃我倾注了一生心血的梦想工作 |
[20:33] | Or do I give up on my dream of having a family? | 还是放弃拥有一个家庭的梦想? |
[20:36] | Well,as a wise woman once told me… | 曾有一位智慧女神告诉过我… |
[20:41] | Respect these boobies! | 尊重这对大波! |
[20:48] | Seriously though,what am I gonna do? | 认真的说 我该怎么办呢? |
[21:16] | 3O Rock S07E06 |