时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | After all these years,I finally have it all. | 这些年过去了 我终于如愿以偿 |
[00:10] | I’m gonna miss this place. | 我会怀念这地方的 |
[00:12] | That’s how you do it. It’s two lines. | 你该这么演 就两句台词啊 |
[00:16] | Hey,1% d-bag! | 嘿 微脑残 |
[00:18] | You can’t park here! You don’t own the sidewalk! | 你不能停这里 人行道不是你家的 |
[00:22] | It’s nice to see you back at work and taking advantage of being in the greatest city on earth, | 很高兴看到你重新投入工作 在世界上最伟大的城市里享受生活吧 |
[00:26] | despite our tiny and american sodas. | 尽管现在汽水都是小杯装了 (纽约计划颁布禁令:禁止在饭店、影院和街边的购物车 销售大包装苏打水和其他的含糖饮料) |
[00:28] | Well,I feel like new york city is one of the characters on our show. | 我感觉纽约市都快成了我们节目里一个角色了 |
[00:32] | That’s idiotic. So how was your hiatus? | 别傻了 你离开工作时过得如何? |
[00:34] | Start with what puzzles you did. | 就先说你解决了什么字谜吧 |
[00:36] | Venice,solar system,unicorn… | 威尼斯 太阳系 独角兽 |
[00:39] | The cast of l.a. Law. That one took me a while. So much white. | 洛城法网的演员名单 花了我不少时间 太多空白要填了 |
[00:43] | Anyway… Good to be back,but stressful. | 总之 回来真好 尽管压力很大 |
[00:46] | The usual liz lemon work-life balancing act. | 不过得靠惯用的Liz Lemon工作生活平衡法则来调节 |
[00:49] | – How are things with chris? – Good. Great. | – 你和Chris进展如何 – 好 好得不得了 |
[00:51] | We are trying… | 我们在尝试… |
[00:54] | Really,lemon? You can’t even say “trying”? | 说真的 Lemon 你甚至不敢把尝试说出声来 |
[00:56] | What positions are you using? | 你们用什么姿势 |
[00:58] | The one. There’s only one. Talk about something else. | 那个 只有一种 说点别的 |
[01:00] | Fine. We’ll talk about me. | 好吧 那来谈谈我 |
[01:03] | I have never been better. | 我好得不得了 |
[01:05] | And my divorce went smoothly. | 离婚进展顺利 |
[01:07] | In fact,thanks to a round of golf with archbishop dolan,I was never married. | 其实 和大主教Dolan打了一场高尔夫后 我就无结婚记录了 |
[01:11] | Libby won a bronze in horsey jumpy at the baby olympics, | Libby在宝贝奥运学马跳里赢了铜牌 |
[01:14] | and at work,I am taking the bull by the horns. | 工作方面 我迎难而上 |
[01:17] | Have you seen the new fall shows? | 你有看新的秋季档吗 |
[01:19] | Yes,I have… Seen them. | 有 我都看过了 |
[01:22] | If you’re tired of sexy vampires,then you’ll love hunchbacks, | 如果你已厌倦了性感吸血鬼 你会爱上Hunchbacks |
[01:25] | starring jonathan silverman as Dr. Fantastico. | Jonathan Silverman领衔主演 扮演Fantastico医生 |
[01:28] | And do you like the information channel you get when you stay in a hotel? | 另外 你喜欢在旅馆里获得资讯的途径吗? |
[01:30] | Well,thursdays is just that now. | 星期四暂时就这样 |
[01:32] | So what do you think of the new shows? | 你对新节目有什么想法 |
[01:33] | I – Hey,jonathan’s back. | 我 看 Jonathan回来了 |
[01:36] | Yes,little big man discovered the grass isn’t always greener on the other side, | 是啊 小人物发现那山不总是比这山高 |
[01:39] | and came crawling back. | 就爬回来了 |
[01:41] | My grandmother was seriously ill. | 我奶奶病重 |
[01:43] | I went to salinas to feed and bathe her. | 我回Salinas给她喂食和洗澡 |
[01:46] | – I’m sorry. – I still don’t like you. | – 我很难过 – 我还是不喜欢你 |
[01:50] | god cop? “crime just got a new worst friend.” | “罪恶新交的最佳损友” |
[01:55] | – The hell is that? – A show I am very excited about. | – 这是什么玩意? – 我很期待的一档新剧 |
[01:58] | A new york city detective solves crimes with the help of his new partner,god. | 一名纽约侦探借助新拍档上帝破案 |
[02:03] | – So god just tells him who did it? – God can’t just tell him who did it. | – 上帝直接告诉他谁干的吗? – 上帝不可能这样干 |
[02:07] | – Why not? – Watch the pilot,lemon. | – 为什么不能? – 看试播去 Lemon |
[02:09] | It’s all explained in the end by the wise black man played by karl malone. | Karl Malone饰演的睿智黑人 在片尾解释了一切 |
[02:12] | You’re really taking some swings here. | 你真的动了不少脑筋 |
[02:14] | I have no choice. My boss hank hooper is clearly planning to retire. | 我别无他选 我老板Hank Hooper显然准备退休 |
[02:19] | Word is he bought a boat. | 有消息称他买了艘船 |
[02:20] | But it’s not a yacht,for corporate parties and hooker disposal. | 但不是公司搞派对和妓女集会的游艇 |
[02:24] | It’s a two-man fishing boat. | 是艘双人渔船 |
[02:26] | I believe that is called a skiff. | 我认为那叫小艇 |
[02:28] | I will not have you telling me boat names in my own office. | 我不会让你在我办公室给我数船名 |
[02:31] | Hank has vowed to keep kabletown in his family. | Hank誓言把Kabletown私有化 |
[02:34] | I have one chance to change his mind before he retires. | 他退休前我有一线机会改变他的主意 |
[02:37] | That’s where shows like god cop,o.j. Simpson live,and rule of threes come in. | 这就是引进God Cop O.J. Simpson Live和Rule of Threes节目的目的 |
[02:42] | – oh,brother. | – Oh,brother… – 噢 兄弟 – 噢 兄弟剧 |
[02:44] | A comedy about two jive-talking con men hiding out in a monastery. | 说话不着边际的两骗子躲在修道院的喜剧 |
[02:49] | Jonathan,bring me my green light. | Jonathan 拿我的绿灯来 |
[03:07] | 30 ROCK Season 07 Episode 01 | |
[03:16] | My wedding is gonna be a disaster! | 我的婚礼将是场灾难 |
[03:19] | The doves I ordered for the wedding came,and they’re all dead! | 我为婚礼订的鸽子到了 可它们全死了 |
[03:26] | One of ’em touched my tongue! | 有只碰到了我的舌头 |
[03:30] | Calm down. | 冷静下来 |
[03:31] | I’ll show you that video of taylor swift getting hit in the face with a foul ball. | 我给你看Taylor Swift 被界外球打到脸的视频 |
[03:35] | Oh,I’m fine,liz. The doves were just a drill. | 我很好 Liz 那些鸽子只是场演练 |
[03:38] | Everyone needs to be on their toes for my wedding year. | 每个人都需要在我的大婚之年保持警觉 |
[03:41] | I’m gonna be a nightmare. | 我将会是场噩梦 |
[03:43] | Wait,if that was a drill,did you kill those doves? | 等等 如果那是演练 是你杀的鸽子吗? |
[03:46] | No. I bought them at the dead dove store. Grow up,liz. | 我从死鸽子店买的 成熟点 Liz |
[03:49] | Jenna,you’re always a… High-strung perfectionist. | Jenna 你一直是个易激动的完美主义者 |
[03:53] | I prefer soul-sucking monster. | 我宁愿是摄魂怪 |
[03:55] | How could your wedding make you any worse? | 你的婚礼怎能让你更糟呢? |
[03:56] | I don’t know,but it’s a fun little journey we’re all gonna go on together. | 我不知道 但这将是我们携手经历的奇妙之旅 |
[04:00] | – So when is this wedding? – I can’t tell you. | – 婚礼什么时候举行? – 我不能告诉你 |
[04:02] | It’s a secret surprise wedding. | 这是个保密的惊喜婚礼 |
[04:04] | Because that’s what all the big celebrities do. | 因为所有大腕都是这么做的 |
[04:06] | Beyonce,j.lo,natalie portman,whose real last name is hershlag,by the way. | 像Beyonce啦 J.Lo还有Natalie Portman 顺便说下 她的真姓是Hershlag |
[04:12] | – Okay,that’s not relevant. – I just think people should know. | – 好吧 那无关紧要 – 我只是觉得大家该知道 |
[04:14] | You know,I have a lot of really good friends I could ask to be my maid of honor. | 我的很多好朋友都是我的伴娘人选 |
[04:19] | Paz de la huerta,the former Mrs.Jon cryer,honey boo boo’s mom. | Paz de la Huerta 还有Jon cryer的前妻 Honey Boo Boo她妈 Honey Boo Boo是美版凤姐) |
[04:24] | – June. – But you’re my oldest friend. | – 但你是我最长久的朋友 |
[04:27] | And also,I’ve known you for a long time. | 而且 我们也认识这么多年了 |
[04:29] | Liz,will you be my maid of honor? | Liz 你愿意当我伴娘吗? |
[04:32] | Oh,jenna,that is so nice. | 噢 Jenna 你这么说我真是荣幸 |
[04:35] | But I’ve just got so much going on with the show and baby stuff. | 但我又有节目又有小孩忙都忙不过来 |
[04:39] | Oh,god! My hands! Please! | 噢 天啊! 我的手! 别啊! |
[04:41] | I’ll do it! I’d love to do it! You’re my best friend! | 我答应! 我非常荣幸! 你是我最好的朋友! |
[04:44] | Oh,yay! | |
[04:47] | Oh,you’re in charge of the bachelorette party. | 单身派对也归你筹划 |
[04:49] | Make sure you have a stripper there from every race. | 记得每个种族的脱衣舞者都请一个 |
[04:52] | Start looking for indian now. It’s a tough booking. | 现在就开始找印度的 很难订的 |
[04:55] | Mm,best friendies! | 闺蜜最好了! |
[05:03] | Mr.Jordan. I need some advice. | Jordan先生 我需要点建议 |
[05:05] | I recommend you get it from liz lemon or an owl who wears glasses. | 我建议你去问Liz Lemon 或者一只戴眼镜的猫头鹰 |
[05:09] | No,sir. It’s about women. | 不 先生 是关于女人的 |
[05:12] | I’ve been living with hazel for the past few months, | 我已经和Hazel同居了几个月了 |
[05:14] | and while we have gotten to second base- | 就在我们进行到二垒- |
[05:17] | You mean a threesome with robinson cano? | 你是说和(橄榄球星)Robinson Cano 搞3P? |
[05:19] | No. I mean sharing a yogurt. | 不 我是说分吃一瓶酸奶 |
[05:22] | I’m saving myself for marriage, | 我要把第一次留给结婚 |
[05:24] | and hazel says she’s saving herself for a grade-a pork machine. | Hazel说她要留到 买了”优等绞肉机”之后 |
[05:28] | And those are expensive. | 超贵的 |
[05:30] | It’s just hazel’s my first real girlfriend, | 可Hazel是我第一个女朋友 |
[05:34] | and I want to make sure I’m doing everything I can to make her happy. | 我千方百计就想哄她开心 |
[05:37] | I’ll tell you how to make a woman happy. You take charge. | 我告诉你怎么让女人开心 你要占主导 |
[05:41] | She comes home one night,you’re in the kitchen naked cooking chili. | 她晚上回家的时候 你要在厨房裸身做辣酱 |
[05:45] | You feed it to her out of your hands. | 你用手捧着喂她 |
[05:47] | Make her act like a bird. | 让她像鸟一样吃 |
[05:50] | Damn it,I don’t know. I’ve been married for 22 years. | 我去 我都结婚22年了怎么还不知道 |
[05:53] | That’s half as long as it felt liarliss was on tv. | 感觉上这才是(HBO喜剧)Arliss 在电视上播出时间的一半 |
[05:56] | You want to make a woman happy? You listen to her. | 你想要讨女人欢心? 就得听她的话 |
[05:59] | ’cause guess what. She’s always right. | 知道吗 因为她总是对的 |
[06:01] | The women in our lives are queens. Honor your queen,kenneth. | 我们生命中的女人就是女王 听命于你的女王吧 Kenneth |
[06:06] | If she wants to look at new window treatments,you go to crate barn. | 要她想看新的窗饰 你就去Crate&Barrel 或Pottery Barn (家居店) |
[06:09] | If she wants to have a dinner party,you go fry up some dolphins. | 要她想来个晚餐会 你就去炸几只海豚 |
[06:13] | She does say we never entertain. | 她是说过我们没啥娱乐活动 |
[06:16] | You’re losing her. Go get her! Go get your woman! | 你就快失去她了 留住她! 留住你的女人! |
[06:19] | And speaking of which,angie’s been in the hospital for a week. | 说到这里 Angie已经在医院待了一周了 |
[06:23] | – Could you go find out why? – Thank you. | 你去帮我看看为什么 谢谢 |
[06:30] | Frank,you do stand-up. How would you like to have your own sitcom? | Frank 你兼职说相声的 你自己开个情景喜剧怎么样? |
[06:34] | – Can I have a hot wife? – If you gain 50 pounds. | – 能给我安排一个漂亮老婆吗? – 如果你再长50磅的话 |
[06:36] | – Yeah. – Hey,I have an idea for a show. | – 好 – 我有个好的节目构想 |
[06:38] | It’s about a boy who befriends a talking panda,and they’re allowed to sleep in the same bed. | 讲男孩和一个会说话的熊猫成了朋友 他们还能睡一张床 |
[06:42] | – Have it on my desk tomorrow. – Okay. | – 明早把策划放我桌上 – 好 |
[06:48] | Look,jack,I know you think fixing nbc is just another negative synergy dynamics matrix. | Jack 我知道你以为拯救NBC只是一个 负整合动态矩阵 |
[06:55] | I wish. Then I could just solve it with a schwarzfeld tesseract. | 我倒希望哦 这样我只用 Schwarzfeld超正方体就能解决了 |
[06:58] | No,this is the nadir of my career,lemon. | 这是我事业的最低谷 Lemon |
[07:01] | No room for advancement,a boss who doesn’t get it. | 没有提升空间 不靠谱的老板 |
[07:04] | Every day,I wish some other company had bought nbc. Xerox,alcoa,paas. | 我每天都希望能有公司来买NBC 施乐 美铝 PAAS |
[07:09] | – The easter egg company? – They own their market. | – 做复活节彩蛋那个? – 他们市场很稳固的 |
[07:11] | When was the last time you bought a non-paas egg-dyeing kit? | 你什么时候买过不是PAAS的 鸡蛋上色工具? |
[07:15] | Try never. Paas is the best. | 从没有过 PAAS是最棒的 |
[07:16] | Their wire egg dipper is tops in the industry with the thinnest egg loop to reduce dye lines. | 他们的线圈鸡蛋托是行业顶尖水平 细到极致的托环有效减少了染色线 |
[07:21] | Exactly. Only I don’t work for paas. | 是的 只是我不为PAAS工作 我为Kabletown工作 |
[07:24] | But I have a plan that will fix everything. | 但我有一个挽救一切的计划 |
[07:27] | Okay,here’s the thing,jack. | 这么说吧 Jack |
[07:28] | Your plan isn’t gonna work. Your shows are terrible. | 你的计划不会有效的 你的节目烂透了 |
[07:32] | I mean,have you seen that new game show homonym? | 你看过新节目”同音词”吗? |
[07:36] | – your next word is “meat”. – Oh,boy. | – 你的下个词是meat(肉) – 噢 天啊 |
[07:39] | Like when two people run into each other. | 两个人碰到了彼此(meet/遇见) |
[07:41] | Uh,sorry,it’s the other one. Your next word is “stare”. | 不好意思 是另外一个词 下个词是stare(凝视) |
[07:45] | – Okay. Um,the things you climb to get- – No,no,it’s the other one. | – 恩 你得爬上去才能(stair/楼梯)- – 不 是另外一个词 |
[07:47] | It’s always the other one. Let me see the card. | 永远都是另外一个词 让我看看卡片 |
[07:49] | No! Never! | 不! 别想! |
[07:51] | – Your shows stink,jack. – Really? So you don’t peacock them? | – 你的节目烂爆了 Jack – 真的吗? 你不”孔雀台”它们? |
[07:54] | I don’t… Think so. | 不…会…吧 |
[07:56] | But look,I get it. | 听着 我懂 |
[07:58] | The clock’s ticking,and you feel like time’s running out. | 时光飞逝 你觉得时间不够了 |
[08:00] | It’s like me and everything. | 我对所有事情都是这样的 |
[08:01] | How long is this show gonna last? How many eggs do I have left? | 这节目能维持多久? 我还剩多少卵子? |
[08:04] | Will I ever finish reading the corrections? | 我到底能不能读完”纠正”? |
[08:07] | but you can’t let that panic get into your head. | 但你不能让慌张占据你的头脑 |
[08:09] | Well,thank you for your feedback,lemon, | 谢谢你的反馈 Lemon |
[08:10] | but I’m not panicking,I know exactly what I’m doing, | 但我没有慌张 我成竹在胸 |
[08:13] | so good peacock to you. | 所以 “孔雀台” (应该是把”再见”替换了) |
[08:15] | – But,jack- – I said good peacock. | – 可 Jack- – 我说了 “孔雀台” |
[08:23] | Mr.Jordan. I mentioned your dinner party idea to hazel. | Jordan先生 我给Hazel说了你的晚宴点子 |
[08:26] | Yes. And I thought we’d have a little fete chez nous ce soir. | 所以我想我们今晚开趴体嗨一嗨 |
[08:30] | Oh,how nice to meet a woman who speaks the language of the nazis’ most enthusiastic collaborators. | 真好 听到一个女人说纳粹最佳盟友的语言 |
[08:36] | What a kind invitation. I do enjoy seeing the homes of poor whites. | 感谢邀请 我就爱参观贫穷白人的家 |
[08:39] | – What should I bring? – Just bring your fascinating self. | – 我要带些什么? – 容光焕发地出现就行 |
[08:43] | Kenneth tells me that you started your own movie studio this summer. | Kenneth说你今年夏天开了自己的影视工作室 |
[08:46] | Yes. I’m sort of the black tyler perry. | 嗯 我就像黑人导演Tyler Perry |
[08:48] | Oh,and I’m an aspiring actress whose most recent credits include running onstage during sister act. | 我是心比天高的女星 最近的作品包括在”修女也疯狂”中露脸 |
[08:54] | This is wonderful. Tracy jordan is coming to dinner. | 好兴奋 Tracy Jordan要来吃饭 |
[08:58] | Just like in that episode of family matters when tracy jordan came to dinner. | 就像”凡人琐事”里有一集 Tracy Jordan也来吃饭了 |
[09:02] | You know I wasn’t scripted to be in that episode. | 本来剧本没把我写进去的 |
[09:05] | I just wandered onto set because reginald veljohnson owed me $40. | Reginald Veljohnson欠我40块 我去片场游荡来着 |
[09:11] | I’m thinking about vegas for the bachelorette party. | 单身派对要不定在维加斯吧 |
[09:13] | We can’t stay at the palms. | 咱不能住棕榈酒店 |
[09:14] | One of the maloofs wants me dead,and the other one loves me. | Maloof家族有人想加害于我 还有个倾慕于我 |
[09:17] | – I don’t remember which is which. – Okay,great. | – 我搞不清谁是谁了 – 好吧 |
[09:20] | Tracy,I need your advice. You like to throw parties. | Tracy 给点建议呗 你爱开趴体 |
[09:22] | Why is everyone asking me for advice? I’m tracy jordan. | 为什么都找我提建议啊 我可是Tracy Jordan |
[09:26] | Father of 3,married 22 years. I run my own business. | 结婚22年 育有三子 自开公司 |
[09:31] | Oh,my god. I’m the most stable adult here. | 我滴个神 我是这里最稳定的成年人 |
[09:33] | Oh,god,I don’t want to be jenna’s maid of honor. | 神呐 我不想给Jenna当伴娘 |
[09:36] | She wants her “something borrowed” to be jessica biel’s youth. | 关于”借来的物品” 她想要Jessica Biel的青春 |
[09:40] | I don’t know how to get that. | 这让我上哪找去 |
[09:41] | If you don’t want to do this,you should tank it. | 你不想做 就从中作梗呗 |
[09:43] | That’s what I do when I want to get out of something like a schedule, | 我不想做某些事时就这么干 比如日程表啦 |
[09:46] | a parent-teacher conference,or this boring conversation. | 家长会 或是现在这无聊的对话 |
[09:49] | Tank it? Wow,no. That’s not “how I roll”. | 从中作梗? 才不呢 老娘不是这种货色 |
[09:51] | Thank you for saying that dinated urban slang so that I’ll understand you. | 感谢你用这种过时的说法 我听懂了 |
[09:55] | Word. And I would certainly never tank on my friend jenna. | 我绝不会算计我的朋友Jenna |
[09:59] | Because you’re terrified of her,the way most white ladies are with their best friends? | 因为你怕她? 大部分白人女性都怕闺蜜 |
[10:02] | That is racist,and only part true. | 这是种族歧视 而且还很片面 |
[10:04] | A good person doesn’t intentionally do a bad job. | 好人不会故意使坏 |
[10:08] | I mean,look at jack. He’s in this terrible position at work,he wishes he were somewhere else. | 看看Jack 他工作不顺 恨不得置之事外 |
[10:12] | Is he tanking it? No. | 他使坏了吗? 没有 |
[10:13] | In fact,he’s trying even harder. | 实际上 他更加卖力 |
[10:16] | tonight on nbc,joe rogan is mandela. | 今夜锁定NBC Joe Rogan饰演曼德拉 |
[10:19] | And if it’s wednesday,it must be cricket night in america. | 周三播出全美板球之夜 |
[10:23] | Then on jay,a full hour of gary sinise’s band. | 今夜秀 Gary Sinise乐队一小时连播 |
[10:26] | Oh,my god. Jack’s tanking nbc! | 我滴个神 Jack要搞垮NBC啊 |
[10:33] | ***** | God Cop 镜头24 |
[10:36] | I know what you’re doing,jack. | 我知道你的把戏了 Jack |
[10:37] | You are purposely tanking the network. | 你故意要搞垮台里 |
[10:39] | Good god,lemon,what is it with you liberals and your conspiracy theories? | 天呐 Lemon 你满口阴谋论是唱哪出? |
[10:42] | I’ve got bad news for you. The cia did not invent crack cocaine, | 很不幸 CIA没有发明高纯度可卡因 |
[10:46] | the levees blew themselves up in new orleans,and no one is trying to destroy nbc. | 新奥尔良的堤坝是自己爆炸的 没人要搞垮NBC |
[10:51] | Hang on,did you cast yourself in this show? | 且慢 这节目你自己来演? |
[10:53] | What can I say? We saw hundreds of actors for god. | 我还能说什么? 面试了几百个演员 |
[10:56] | Finally,the network executive said I should just play it. | 最后 老总说还是我来演吧 |
[10:58] | – You’re the network executive. – Uh,could we have a moment,please? | – 你就是老总啊 – 咱暂停一下吧 |
[11:04] | Fine. You got me. | 好吧 被你发现了 |
[11:06] | I’m steering the titanic into the iceberg. | 我就是在把咱台往火坑里推 |
[11:09] | Why? Are you trying to get fired? | 为什么 想被炒鱿鱼吗 |
[11:10] | I’m trying to get hank to sell the network, | 我要让Hank把咱台卖了 |
[11:12] | and the only way to make him do that is to turn it into a money-losing embarrassment. | 唯一的办法就是把NBC变成赔钱的鸡肋 |
[11:17] | This explains everything. How long has this been going on? | 这下一切都说通了 你这样多久了? |
[11:20] | – Seven years,eight? – Six weeks. | – 七年 还是八年 – 六个星期 |
[11:23] | I have an investor lined up who’ll buy the network and keep me in charge. | 有个投资人会买下咱台 依然让我掌权 |
[11:26] | I can’t tell you who it is, | 我不能透露他的身份 |
[11:28] | but his word is as good as the color consistency on one of his easter eggs. | 他的话跟他复活节蛋上的彩条一样靠谱 |
[11:31] | Adolph paas? This is wrong,jack. | Adolph Paas 这样不对 Jack |
[11:34] | Lemon,I cannot go to another business school reunion | Lemon 商学院同学会时 |
[11:37] | and sit at the non-ceo table with the…Women and nice men. | 我绝不能再和女人还有好好先生一起 同坐在非总裁桌 |
[11:42] | You’re right,lemon,the clock is ticking for both of us, | 你说得对 Lemon 时不我待 |
[11:44] | but if I pull this off,it’s good for you too. | 这事要是能成 对你也有好处 |
[11:47] | You’ve never worked at a properly-managed company before. | 你从未就职于一家善于管理的公司 |
[11:50] | That’s true. | 这倒没错 |
[11:51] | Before this,I ran an all-women’s theater company. Everyone was vice-president. | 这之前我开了一家女子戏剧公司 大家都是副总 |
[11:55] | Think of the job stability. | 想想工作稳定吧 |
[11:56] | Less stress,a commissary that has taco tuesdays again. | 压力不大 食堂每周二供应玉米卷 |
[12:00] | After seven years,you’ll finally have a life. | 七年过去 你总算能享受生活 |
[12:03] | – And what if your plan doesn’t work? – Of course,it’s a risk, | – 如果这事黄了呢 – 当然有风险 |
[12:05] | but sometimes your only choice is to blow everything up | 但有时只能背水一战 |
[12:08] | and build something better out of the rubble. | 白手起家 打拼天下 |
[12:11] | Look at sherman’s march to the sea. | 想想谢尔曼远征 (美国内战时期血洗亚特兰大的行动) |
[12:14] | Or what my good friend bane tried to do to gotham. | 还有我好友Bane想对哥谭镇干的好事 |
[12:16] | Join me,lemon. Help me tank nbc. | 加入我吧 Lemon 和我一同搞垮NBC |
[12:20] | Never. You’re playing with peoples’ lives here. | 想都别想 你这是拿人性命开玩笑 |
[12:23] | – Who do you think you are? – God,we’re ready for you. | – 你算老几啊 – 上帝 我们就等你了 |
[12:31] | If there is one thing I have realized from being god, | 扮演上帝 我学到了一样东西 |
[12:34] | it’s that the more you know,the more you realize you do not… Know. | 知之愈多 无知愈多 |
[12:39] | Why is he learning anything? He’s supposed to be god. | 他怎么还要学东西呢 他是全能的上帝啊 |
[12:45] | Now,don’t embarrass me. | 不许给我丢脸 |
[12:51] | Tracy! Welcome to our home. | Tracy 欢迎光临咱家 Tracy! 欢迎来到我的家 |
[12:54] | Well,it’s not technically a home,because no one’s supposed to be living here, | 严格来讲 这里不算家 因为不应该有人住在这里 |
[12:57] | but welcome to our condemned site of the candyman murders. | 但还是欢迎来到这个充满罪恶的地方 |
[13:01] | Will you put this in the oven at about 200 degrees? | 把它放进烤箱 调到200度好嘛? |
[13:04] | My snake should be very comfortable while she gives birth. | 这样我的宠物蛇分娩的时候会很舒服 |
[13:10] | Mr. Jordan,please help yourself to some appetizers. | Jordan先生 来点开胃小菜吧 |
[13:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 你家太恐怖了 |
[13:19] | – Shall we conversation? – Yes. We’re having weather. | – 谈话开始了咯? – 对 我们聊天气 |
[13:22] | – Much weather. – So speaking of your movie studio… | – 聊不完的天气 – 说起你的电影制作室… |
[13:25] | This conversation has a real flow to it. | 总算切入正题了 |
[13:28] | Do you ever have any roles for white women | 你手上有没有什么角色能给一个 |
[13:30] | who’ve been described by the hollywood reporter as “some lady” | 被好莱乌记者形容为”某位女性” |
[13:34] | who ruined the premiere of paranorman? | 又把Paranorman的首播搞砸了的白人女性吗? |
[13:36] | oh,I always have one white person in all of my movies. | 哦 我每部电影里都有一个白人角色 |
[13:39] | – We have to have a villain. – Oh,and who’s worse than us whites,right? | – 我们必须要有个反派 – 哦 还有什么比我们白人还糟糕的? |
[13:43] | I mean,look at slavery. That was bananas. | 看看奴隶制那会 真是太荒唐了 |
[13:48] | Oh,that sturgeon just will not die. | 噢 那鱼就是不死 |
[13:51] | Excuse me a moment. | 不好意思 |
[13:54] | Oh,I also do accents. | 噢 我也会装不同的口音 |
[13:56] | Oh,me a cockney person. This is your uncle bob? | 我是伦敦来的 他是你Bob叔叔吗? |
[14:07] | Oh,liz. | 噢 Liz |
[14:08] | fyi. Paul’s family dog is gonna be the ring bearer. | 顺便说一下 Paul家的狗是递戒指的 |
[14:11] | Zoltan is an 18-year-old german shepherd who cannot walk. | Zoltan是只不能走路的18岁德国牧羊狗 |
[14:15] | So you’re gonna be in charge of him. | 所以你要负责它 |
[14:16] | – No,jenna,i’m allergic to dogs. – Oh,don’t worry. | – 不 Jenna 我对狗过敏 – 噢 别担心 |
[14:18] | He’s hairless because of his insanity medication. | 他吃的药已经使他没毛了 |
[14:21] | Also,since this is a surprise wedding, | 还有 既然这是一个惊喜的婚礼 |
[14:24] | you’re gonna want to carry around your bridesmaid’s dress with you at all times. | 你要穿着你的伴娘服到处走 |
[14:28] | Look how great this is gonna look next to me. | 你看 这件衣服在我旁边看上去多好看 |
[14:30] | You know I can’t wear green,jenna. | 你知道我不能穿绿色的 Jenna |
[14:32] | The clinique lady says I have witch undertones. | 那个Clinique专柜的小姐说我有巫师脸 |
[14:34] | Liz,this isn’t about you. | Liz 这次的重点不是你 |
[14:36] | Now,tonight,we have a tasting with the caterer. | 好了 今晚 我们要去一家餐饮公司试餐 |
[14:38] | It’s gonna be molecular gastronomy. | 这次将会是分子口味的 |
[14:41] | – The cake is a tasteless foam. – There’s no cake? | – 蛋糕将会是一个没味道的泡沫 – 竟然没有蛋糕? |
[14:44] | Tonight on nbc… | 今晚NBC将奉上 |
[14:46] | Tank it,the reality event of the year | “搞砸它吧” 年度最炫真人秀 |
[14:48] | where we make grandpas put on tank tops and then laugh at them. | 我们让老爷爷们穿上背心然后嘲笑他们 |
[14:52] | Tank it. | “搞砸它” |
[14:54] | You know what? I can’t do anything tonight. | 你知道吗? 我今晚什么都做不了 |
[14:56] | Because tonight is your surprise bachelorette party! | 因为今晚将是你的单身派对 |
[15:01] | No way! You planned it already? | 不会吧! 你早计划好了? |
[15:03] | Sure. And you should get your hopes way up. | 当然 而且你的期待最好很高 |
[15:06] | See you at my apartment at 8:00. | 今晚8点在我家见 |
[15:08] | – Your apartment? Why? – It’s a surprise. | – 你家? 为什么? – 有惊喜哦 |
[15:12] | And there’s nothing worse than a surprise lemon party. | 没有什么比Lemon惊喜派对更糟的了 |
[15:24] | ***** | 亲爱的 |
[15:26] | Why don’t you run out and get dessert? | 你干嘛不出去弄点甜点回来? |
[15:28] | Oh,but we have government ice cream. | 哦 但我们有冰激凌了 |
[15:31] | And that’s what you’re gonna serve to tracy jordan? | 你就要拿这个来给Tracy Jordan吃吗? |
[15:34] | – I’m as shocked as anybody. – Oh,uh,okay. | – 我也一样吃惊 – 哦 好吧 |
[15:38] | Oh,maybe the nice vending machine at the prison is working again. | 或许监狱的贩卖机能用了 |
[15:45] | You’re a real man,tracy jordan, | 你是个真正的男人 Tracy Jordan |
[15:47] | playing it cool all night while I rubbed your foot under the table. | 在我整晚都在撩你腿后 还那么淡定 |
[15:50] | My foot? no. That’s shoe stuffing. | 我的腿? 不 那是我的鞋垫子 |
[15:54] | It helps keep the shape of my shoes. | 帮助我保持鞋的形状的 |
[15:56] | Why was you rubbing my foot anyway? | 你干吗要撩我脚啊? |
[16:02] | Please. You know what’s happening here. | 拜托了 你知道这是什么意思 |
[16:05] | I never know what’s happening anywhere. | 我从来不知道什么是什么意思 |
[16:10] | Okay,let’s get this party started! | 好了 我们来开派对吧! |
[16:13] | Ooh,I smell italian guys. | 噢 我闻到了有意大利男人 |
[16:18] | – What is this? – It’s your bachelorette party. | – 这是什么情况? – 就是你的告别单身趴体 |
[16:21] | Bethany from work is here,and a bunch of my neighbors,a clown. | 这是下了班的Bethany 和一帮邻居 还有一个小丑 |
[16:24] | And there’s a god cop marathon on nbc. | 还有NBC台在连播的God Cop |
[16:27] | – I think esposito lied to us. – What do you mean “you think”? You’re god! | – 我觉得Esposito骗了我们 – 什么叫”你觉得”? 你是上帝啊! |
[16:31] | I don’t understand the rules of this. | 我不懂这些规则神马的 |
[16:33] | Let us pray. | 我们来祷告吧 |
[16:35] | To whom? | 向谁? |
[16:36] | Before you say anything,I have one more surprise for you. | 在你说任何话前 我还有一个惊喜 |
[16:39] | Officer,we’re ready! | 警官 我们准备好了! |
[16:43] | Oh,thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[16:45] | Listen up,ladies. You’re all in a lot of trouble | 听着姑娘们 你们麻烦大了 |
[16:48] | if you don’t protect yourselves against identity theft. | 如果不警惕身份被盗 |
[16:51] | Please take a pamphlet,pass them along. | 拿本小册子 大伙儿传阅 |
[16:54] | Okay,you’re upset. | 好吧 你郁闷了 |
[16:55] | But this is what you get when you choose liz lemon as your maid of honor. | 谁让你找Liz Lemon当伴娘呢 |
[17:00] | Oh,so let’s get this over with. | 好了 早死早超生吧 |
[17:01] | I mean,what’s the worst you could possibly- | 不可能比这个再糟了 |
[17:07] | Tracy,I will do anything to play a villain in one of your movies. | Tracy 只要能在你电影里演坏蛋 你姐我无底线 |
[17:12] | The camera loves me. Especially when I flash my baby blues. | 我就是为镜头而生 尤其有我的蓝咪咪 |
[17:17] | – Why are they blue? – Yeah. | – 咋会是蓝的? – 对的 |
[17:19] | No. I’m married,hazel. | Hazel 哥结婚了 |
[17:22] | So am i. And if he ever wakes up from that coma,I’m dead! | 我也是啊 如果他一醒 姐就挂了! |
[17:26] | That’s why I live for today. | 所以才今朝有酒今朝醉 |
[17:27] | You’re just using kenneth,and I’m telling him everything! | 你利用Kenneth 我要告诉他! |
[17:31] | Whatever. Go ahead and try. | 随你便 试试看 |
[17:33] | I’m gonna have to try? Worst night ever! | 还得试 还让不让哥活了! |
[17:39] | Just ask one of your famous friends to be maid of honor! | 找个明星朋友当伴娘嘛! |
[17:41] | Why do you think I asked you in the first place? | 你以为我找你作甚? |
[17:43] | Because you’re not famous! | 因为你没名气! |
[17:45] | You think I want someone up there with me that other people are looking at? | 你以为我戳你在那儿抢我风头哇? |
[17:49] | I wanted you because you’re nothing! | 要的就是你啥也不是! |
[17:51] | Yeah,I get it. You didn’t want to get pippa middleton. | 了解 你不想要琵琶姐 (英国皇妃Kate Middleton的妹妹) |
[17:54] | Why would you even mention her? | 你提她作甚? |
[17:59] | Who’s gonna be my maid of honor now,liz? Nobody. | 小丽啊 谁给我做伴娘啊? 木有人了啊 |
[18:04] | From the rubble,I will build. | 不破不立 |
[18:06] | – Are you talking about me underneath your breath? – Jenna,that’s it. | – 小声念叨我啥呢? – 有了 Jenna |
[18:10] | Nobody will be your maid of honor because there’s only one person who can be. | 没人能做你伴娘 因为只有一个人胜任 |
[18:14] | – you. – What? That’s crazy. | – 你自个儿 – 啥 你秀逗了哇 |
[18:16] | Think about it. There would be nobody to steal your spotlight. | 想想看 没人抢你风头 |
[18:19] | In fact,you would have two spotlights. | 你一人能顶两头风 |
[18:24] | – I think the maid of honor should sing at my wedding. – Sure. | – 我的伴娘应该婚礼上献唱 – 这个可以有 |
[18:27] | And she could do a fashion show that takes the audience all the way through the wedding night. | 还要走时装秀 贯穿整晚 |
[18:31] | And what if she came in in a wheelchair,and then stood up,and everyone applauded and cried? | 坐轮椅入场怎样 然后站起来 大家拍手 然后哭呀哭? |
[18:37] | I know you doubted me,but now you see my plan could work. | 我知道你觉得我没谱儿 现在看到了吧 能行的 |
[18:40] | So what do you say? | 你怎么说? |
[18:43] | – Are you on board,liz? – You just called me liz! | – 掺和不 小丽? – 你叫我小丽! |
[18:45] | Oh,we can fix that in the cutting room. Uh,jonathan… | 没事儿 一剪辑就没了 |
[18:49] | Where’s my car? | 我车呢? |
[18:56] | Kenneth,I have something I need to tell you. | Kenneth 我有事告诉你 |
[19:00] | Last night when you left,hazel came on to me ’cause she wants me to put her in a movie. | 昨晚你走后 Hazel来找我 要加入我的电影 |
[19:05] | hazel,is this true? | Hazel 是真的? |
[19:07] | Yeah,it is true. not! | 真的 个你的头! |
[19:10] | What I said was I would never sleep with tracy for a part in a movie. | 我说的是坚决不为上镜去睡Tracy |
[19:14] | Oh,please,you would love for me to fall asleep on top of you. | 拉倒吧 你求之不得呢 |
[19:17] | Come on,kenmore washers and dryers,who you gonna believe here? | 得了 肯亲洗刷刷 你信谁的? |
[19:21] | – My best friend. – Not really. | – 我最好的朋友 – 不是我 |
[19:23] | – And my girlfriend. – You wish. | – 我女朋友 – 美死你 |
[19:25] | Well,I always believe you,sir,because you’re on television. | 我一直都信你 先生 因为你上电视嘛 |
[19:29] | And webisodes. | 还有网络剧呦 |
[19:30] | But yesterday you told me our women are queens,and they’re always right, | 可昨天你说妹纸都是女皇 说的话都是真理 |
[19:35] | which means I should believe hazel. | 所以我该信Hazel |
[19:38] | But that would make you wrong,mr. Jordan. | 那样的话你就错了 Jordan先生 |
[19:41] | And you’ve never been wrong about anything before. | 之前你都没错过 |
[19:43] | – It’s a blessing and a purse. – You can’t both be right. | – 天赋当饭吃啊 – 你俩不可能都对 |
[19:52] | Unless hazel is always right. | 除非Hazel一直是对的 |
[19:55] | But only because you said so,mr. Jordan,which means you’re right too. | 但得你说才行 那你也是对的 |
[20:01] | And both sides being right is like kissing your sister. | 两边都没错 就像亲吻小妹妹 |
[20:05] | A wonderful treat! | 爽歪歪呀爽歪歪! |
[20:10] | Bad move,jordan. We’ll see who’s still working here in six months. | 砸锅了吧 Jordan 看看半年后谁还混得下去 |
[20:13] | My hearing is bad because of firecrackers, | 鞭炮把耳朵炸坏了 |
[20:16] | but we’ll see who’s still working here in six months. | 看看半年后谁还混得下去 |
[20:19] | – That’s what I just said. – What? | – 那是我刚说的 – 啥? |
[20:21] | Okay,I get it. Sometimes tanking it is the only option. | 好吧 我懂了 有时搞破坏是唯一的选择 |
[20:25] | What did you do? Fake a sprained ankle to get out of that breast health 5k? | 你干嘛了? 为了不参加公益长跑装扭伤? |
[20:29] | No,I did that. I forgot my sports bra,so ironically- | 跑了 但忘了穿运动型bra 够讽刺 |
[20:32] | Uh,it doesn’t matter,lemon. I’m just glad that you’ve seen the light. | 无所谓 Lemon 你开窍我欣慰啊 |
[20:36] | Now,help me tank nbc,and you’ll be helping yourself. | 帮我搞垮NBC 利人利己 |
[20:41] | You’ll have it all. | 你会得到你想要的 |
[20:42] | Jack,it’s 9:30 in the morning. | Jack 现在大清早啊 |
[20:44] | We’re not trying to do a good job here,lemon. | 咱又不是敬业青年 |
[20:47] | Now,what do you say? Are you in? | 给句话吧 干不干? |
[20:52] | Let’s take this mother down. | 灭了它的 |
[20:58] | 30 ROCK Season 07 Episode 01 | |
[21:00] | – Next word ***** – ***** | – 下个词 “sent” – 不知道 |
[21:02] | Okay ***** | 好吧 “cent”就是一分钱 |
[21:04] | No. Sorry | 不对 |
[21:06] | Oh ***** | 啊 起死回生 |
[21:09] | And ***** | 还有一次机会 |
[21:11] | Okay ***** | 好吧 那就是”Scent” 一种味道 |
[21:15] | – No ***** – ***** | – 不对 是第三个 – 我勒个去 |
[21:18] | Next ***** | 下一个 au pair (法语 女佣 pair音同pear) |
[21:20] | What ***** | 这还有啥猜头 外国保姆 阿姨的嘛 |
[21:23] | No ***** | 八对 惊叹水果也可以啊 oh pear/啊! 梨! |
[21:27] | What ***** | 啥 咋这么不上道 |
[21:30] | I’m leaving | 哥我不干了 |