时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | You didn’t whisper in my ear and kiss me to wake me up like you always do. | 今天你怎么没在我耳边细语 轻轻吻我起床呢 |
[00:08] | I’ve never done that. | 我没这么干过呀 |
[00:10] | Sweetie,wake up. It’s morning. | 亲 起床啦 太阳晒屁屁啦 |
[00:16] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[00:18] | Anyway,I’m taking the van out to Queens. | 我要开车去皇后区 |
[00:20] | There’s this big parade. | 大规模游行 |
[00:21] | Parades need people. People need hot dogs. | 游行就有人 有人就会想吃热狗 |
[00:24] | That’s where Van Der Beek and I step in. | 那就用得着我和Der Beek小车车啦 |
[00:26] | You named your van after the guy from Dawson’s Creek? | 你用”恋爱时代”里的名儿 叫你的货车哇? |
[00:29] | I’ve seen everything he’s ever been in except for that. | 他演的我都看过 还就差那一部 |
[00:31] | Please just let me pay for the renovation. | 拜托 装修的钱就让我来付 |
[00:33] | – No. – Or we could just hold off. | – 不行 – 要么咱就缓缓嘛 |
[00:36] | We don’t need a nursery now. | 育儿室又不是现在就要用 |
[00:37] | And who knows if we’ll ever even have a… Plant or whatever? | 啥时候能栽那盆…花儿谁知道呢 |
[00:41] | See,you’re already backing off of this whole thing | 瞧瞧 你这就已经打退堂鼓了 |
[00:43] | because you don’t think I’m the guy to do it with. | 就是因为你觉得我不靠谱儿 |
[00:46] | – You’re gonna bail on me. – I don’t bail. | – 你又要救我场了 – 那不会 |
[00:48] | I am still watching Smash,Criss. | 人家还看”名声大噪”的 Criss |
[00:50] | Well,I’m not gonna be the reason why you put anything on hold. | 反正我不会扯你后腿 |
[00:54] | I’m getting that money. | 这钱我挣定了 |
[01:04] | Good morning! | 早! |
[01:06] | Girl talk time. Fine,I’ll go first. | 闺蜜悄悄话 好吧 我先开始 |
[01:09] | Since I had to move out of Razmig’s place, | 我从Razmig那儿搬出来了 |
[01:11] | my living situation’s been a little in flux, | 所以现在有点惨 |
[01:14] | and obviously I can’t go to a homeless shelter. | 显然我不能去收容所 |
[01:17] | I mean,the people there can be a little sexually conservative for my tastes. | 那里的人性观念有点保守 不是我的菜 |
[01:21] | So I was thinking… | 我在想哈… |
[01:23] | Maybe I could crash with you for a year or so? | 能在你那儿挤个一年半载的咩? |
[01:26] | Okay. Look,Hazel. I’m sorry,but no. | 听着 Hazel 很抱歉 不行 |
[01:30] | You and I do need to have some boundaries. | 咱俩得划清界限了 |
[01:32] | Aw,poor baby. | 哦 可怜的亲 |
[01:34] | Can’t hack it in the big city? | 大城市蹭住不灵光啦? |
[01:36] | Gonna move to the bay area now, | 只能去海边 |
[01:37] | pretend that that was your dream the whole time? | 假装梦想成真咯? |
[01:40] | Have fun always carrying a light sweater. | 记得常带件小衫哟 |
[01:42] | Is this about when I tried to cripple you? | 上次差点把你搞瘸 这是在报复哇? |
[01:45] | – Jenna,that was weeks ago. – Bye,Hazel. | – Jenna 都过了几个星期了 – 拜 Hazel |
[01:48] | I look forward to reading your obituary, | 期待看见你的讣告哟 |
[01:50] | “Least famous person in the world dies”. | “世界酱油之最就此挂起” |
[01:57] | Lemon,didn’t you get ordained online | Lemon 去年夏天 你是不是接受过在线任命 |
[01:59] | and perform a lesbian wedding last summer? | 还主持了一对拉拉的婚礼? |
[02:01] | Yes,I married Becky and Dee because love is love | 对呀 我让Becky和Dee成婚 爱情无关其它 |
[02:04] | and there’s no reason they shouldn’t experience the joy of marriage like any other couple. | 她们应该像其他夫妇一样 享受婚姻的乐趣 |
[02:08] | I’m not going to the container store. This is my Saturday. | 我不去容器商店 今天轮我休息 |
[02:11] | Congratulations. You just turned into your father. | 恭喜你 完全跟你爸一个德行 |
[02:14] | Avery and I want to renew our vows tomorrow afternoon and we need and officiant. | Avery和我明天下午想修改誓言 我们需要个司仪 |
[02:19] | Jack,no way. | Jack 不行 |
[02:20] | Wanting to renew your vows is a sign that there are deeper problems. | 这是婚姻有深层问题的标志 |
[02:24] | You kissed Avery’s mom. | 你亲了人家的妈 |
[02:25] | Which they both know about. | 她俩都知道 |
[02:27] | And they’re fine with it. | 貌似都不介意 |
[02:29] | They’re fine with it? | 毫不介意? |
[02:30] | What Bill O’Reilly erotic novel are you living in? | 你以为这是情色小说大和谐呢? |
[02:33] | I suppose our situation is most reminiscent of “The Commodore’s lust” | 我俩现在的情况让人想到 “制服诱惑” |
[02:37] | from the “Patriot’s after dark” series. | 就是”午夜爱国者”系列里那个 |
[02:40] | Okay,fine. But if I’m doing this for you,guess what,buddy. | 好吧 不过要想找我帮忙 兄弟 |
[02:43] | I get your Yankees tickets on a-Rod bobblehead day. | 扬基队发A-Rod摇头公仔的那场票给我 |
[02:47] | And I’m gonna throw that thing in front of a train. | 我会把它扔到火车底下 |
[02:49] | – Go Phillies! – Thank you,Lemon. | – 费城队加油! – 多谢 Lemon |
[02:52] | Skinny arm-havers! | 哎呦喂! |
[02:54] | Diana! What a wonderful surprise. | Diana! 好意外哟 |
[02:56] | I did not know you were coming up for this. | 你也为了改誓言的事而来 |
[02:58] | And why wouldn’t I,Liz? | 为什么不呢 Liz? |
[03:00] | Although,a vow renewal is a little tacky, | 虽然有点三俗 |
[03:03] | – so I’d rather they weren’t doing it. – Oh,really? | – 所以我宁可他们不要这么做 – 是吗? |
[03:06] | That’s the reason you wish we weren’t doing it. | 你反对是因为这个啊 |
[03:09] | There’s other reason,right,mother? | 没其它原因 是吧 妈? |
[03:18] | Stop,drop,and roll! | 赶紧闪! |
[03:19] | Let me out! Let me out! | 让路!让路! |
[03:35] | 30 ROCK Season 06 Episode 22 | |
[03:39] | Well,Tracy,I hope you’re proud of yourself. | Tracy 你该自豪 |
[03:42] | You were named “man of the year”… | 你被“雅利安同好协会”杂志 |
[03:44] | By the “Journal of the Aryan patriot party”. | 评为年度人物啦 |
[03:47] | Did they say when the banquet is? | 说没说啥时候请客? |
[03:48] | Because I’m kind of between tuxes due to weight fluctuation. | 最近体重不稳定 礼服很纠结 |
[03:51] | Tray,this is not good. | Tray 这样不好 |
[03:53] | You are a representative of the black community. | 你是黑人的杰出代表 |
[03:56] | You’re supposed to be making us look better,not worse. | 你本该将我们的形象发扬光大 而不是带来负面影响 |
[03:58] | I do! For instance,in Pixar’s upcoming movie about trash, | 我有啊! 比如皮克斯 即将推出一部有关垃圾的电影 |
[04:02] | I’m doing the voice of a lazy bottle of grape-flavored soda named Funky Bobo. | 我给一个葡萄味苏打懒罐头配音 它名叫臭波波 |
[04:07] | Okay,I hear it! | 好吧 我知道了! |
[04:11] | Scott and I saw each other every day at work, | 我和Scott工作上天天见 |
[04:13] | but we’re forbidden from speaking. | 可却不允许说话 |
[04:15] | I was living in an exact replica of Cinderella’s castle | 我的住处 和灰姑娘城堡一模一样 |
[04:18] | that Kim Jong-Un had built for his shoe collection. | 是金正恩用来收藏鞋的 |
[04:20] | And I was kept in a pit where they made me beat my best friend to death. | 我被关在一口井里 他们逼着我打死了我最好的朋友 |
[04:25] | Awkward. | |
[04:26] | What an ordeal. | 真是历经磨难呐 |
[04:28] | And I know a little bit about suffering because I work out… A lot! | 我对磨难懂点皮毛 因为我经常健身 |
[04:32] | I think we have a clip. | 应该有段视频 |
[04:56] | ***** | 美国新闻频道 金正恩四年来第五次获环球小姐殊荣 |
[04:56] | Kim Jong-Un’s fifth Miss Universe title in four years. | 美国新闻频道 金正恩四年来第五次获环球小姐殊荣 |
[04:59] | And now with sports,Scott Scottsman. | 接下来是体育新闻 有请Scott Scottsman |
[05:02] | Thank you,Avery. Now for today’s highlights. Kim… | 谢谢 Avery现在播报今天的焦点新闻 金正恩… |
[05:07] | And now with sports,Scott Scottsman. | 接下来是体育新闻 有请Scott Scottsman |
[05:10] | Thank you,Avery. And now for highlights. Kim Jong… | 谢谢 Avery 现在播报今天的焦点新闻 金正恩… |
[05:15] | And now with sports,Scott Scottsman. | 接下来是体育新闻 有请Scott Scottsman |
[05:18] | Thank you… Avery. | 谢谢 Avery |
[05:21] | And now with today’s sports… Highlights. | 现在是今天的体育焦点新闻 |
[05:24] | It’s a code! | 这是暗号! |
[05:35] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:37] | I was gonna come in here and cry | 我想进来哭 |
[05:39] | ’cause I didn’t get back into the page program. | 因为没能回听差岗位 |
[05:42] | But instead I’m being brave. | 可我很勇敢 |
[05:44] | Oh,stop whining. | 别哭哭啼啼了 |
[05:46] | I don’t have a place to live,Kenneth. | 我无家可归了 Kenneth |
[05:49] | I’ll have to go back upstate to that cult. | 我得回归乡下那个邪教了 |
[05:51] | Oh,God,I had so many husbands. Blah,blah,blah. | 天呐 我的丈夫不计其数啊 整天唧唧喳喳的 |
[05:56] | You really don’t have a place to live? | 你真的无家可归了吗? |
[05:58] | Well,where will you sit patiently in the dark | 那你要坐在何处 |
[06:00] | while you wait for the next day to start? I mean,sleep? | 耐心等待第二天来临 我是指睡觉哈 |
[06:04] | Miss Wassername,you can stay with me. | 不知名小姐 你来我家住吧 |
[06:07] | I remember how tough it was when I first moved to New York. | 记得初来纽约时 我也处境艰难 |
[06:10] | I still wouldn’t be able to afford rent if I didn’t have a roommate. | 如果没有室友 我依然付不起房租 |
[06:17] | Have a good day,Doris. | 祝一天愉快 Doris |
[06:19] | “You have a good day too,Kenneth”. | “你也是 Kenneth” |
[06:21] | Whatever,Doris. Grow up. | 爱咋咋地 Doris 成熟点儿吧 |
[06:23] | Well,if you really mean it… | 如果你不介意的话… |
[06:25] | I don’t mean it,I nice it. | 我不介意 我同意 |
[06:28] | You’re staying with me,Hazel. | 你和我住了 Hazel |
[06:32] | Ah,so… How was your day? | 今天过得怎么样? |
[06:39] | – What are you doing? – Answering your question,dear. | – 你在干什么? – 回答你的问题呢 亲 |
[06:42] | My day was revealing. | 貌似暴露了什么 |
[06:45] | Jack,I can explain. | Jack 听我解释 |
[06:49] | You love wet feet? | 你喜欢湿的大脚? |
[06:50] | Okay,maybe I haven’t mastered your code, | 或许 我还没吃透你们的暗号 |
[06:53] | but I’m trying to say you lied to me. | 但我想说的是你欺骗了我 |
[06:55] | You said you didn’t do anything with Scott. | 你说你和Scott之间什么都没发生 |
[06:57] | Is this nothing? | 这也算没啥? |
[06:58] | “I miss you at night. I think about you all the time. | “夜晚的时候 我想念你 我每时每刻都在想你 |
[07:01] | I couldn’t get through this without you. | 没有你 我挨不下去 |
[07:02] | Check out Kim Jong-Un’s pants. Where’s the flood”? | 看看金正日的裤子 哪来的水”? |
[07:06] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这么对我? |
[07:07] | Scott and I have never touched,Jack. | Scott和我从没有实质性接触过 Jack |
[07:10] | Unlike you and my mother. | 不像你和我母亲 |
[07:12] | – I thought you forgave me for that. – Of course,darling. | – 我以为你原谅我了 – 没错 亲爱的 |
[07:15] | Now maybe you can forgive me for developing feelings | 或许 现在你能原谅我 |
[07:17] | for the only other person in the world who knew what I was going through! | 对这个世界上唯一知道我经历了什么的人有了感情! |
[07:20] | All right,we obviously have some problems to sort out, | 好吧 我们都有需要解决的问题 |
[07:22] | but we’re going to get through this. We’re Jack and Avery. | 但我们能解决的 我们可是天生一对 |
[07:25] | That’s right. We’re not quitters. | 没错 我们不会半途而废的 |
[07:26] | See? I’m not even angry anymore! | 看见没? 我都不生气了! |
[07:28] | Nor am I! | 我也是! |
[07:29] | Do you wanna watch Downton Abbey tonight? | 今晚看唐家屯不? |
[07:31] | I’d love to! Maggie Smith is a treasure! | 要看! Maggie Smith演的可好了! |
[07:42] | * My soil’s pretty good so I will plant this seed * | |
[07:46] | * My back’s still strong enough to pull some weeds * | |
[07:50] | * I can kick out all these stones * | |
[07:53] | * And I can shoo these birds away * | |
[07:55] | * Growing together every day * | |
[07:58] | ***** | |
[07:59] | * We find a little sunny spot * | |
[08:01] | * With mornings full of dew * | |
[08:03] | ***** | |
[08:04] | * And I will tell the garden club * | |
[08:06] | * How proud I am of you * | |
[08:08] | * Growing together it’s just botany * | |
[08:12] | * Growing together Planty and me * | |
[08:19] | I know. I’m sorry. I didn’t… | 不好意思 我不想… |
[08:20] | ***** | |
[08:23] | – Yeah? – Hi,I was thinking about you. | – 喂? – 我在想你呢 |
[08:25] | – How’s the parade going? – Uh,tough crowd. | – 游行那边啥情况? – 不怎么友好 |
[08:27] | I had no idea the shmuley Israel memorial parade was a predominantly Jewish event. | 我不知道这个游行是犹太人的大事情 |
[08:31] | Criss,you don’t have to do this. | Criss 你不用勉强的 |
[08:33] | I am not gonna give up on you. | 我不会放弃你的 |
[08:35] | You know what kind of women in their 40s have never been married,Liz? | 你知道什么样的女人40岁了还没结过婚 Liz? |
[08:37] | Uggos,crazies,and bailers. You’re not an uggo. | 丑女 疯子 和逃兵 你可不丑 |
[08:40] | And you’re “ha-ha” crazy,not “oh,boy” crazy,which means you bail. | 而且你是”哈哈”那种疯 又不是”不会吧”那种疯 也就是说你会逃走的 |
[08:45] | So I’m not gonna give you an excuse to quit. | 所以我是不会给你有借口放弃的 |
[08:47] | I don’t care what it takes,I’m getting that money. | 我才不管要什么代价 我就是要拿到那钱 |
[08:53] | Planty,no! | 小植植 不! |
[08:57] | I don’t care about that. | 我才不关心呢 |
[09:01] | Okay,who am I? Who am I? | 好了 我是谁 猜我是谁? |
[09:07] | Doris! Wonderful. | Doris! 太好了 |
[09:10] | – See you tonight,roomie. – Yes,you will. | – 我们晚上见吧 室友 – 好的 晚上见 |
[09:16] | – Hazel. – What? | – 什么事? |
[09:17] | A moment,please. | 找你一下 这边请 |
[09:22] | Let’s cut through the crap,Hazel. | 我们就开门见山了吧 Hazel |
[09:24] | I know how you think. You lie,you cheat. | 我知道你是怎么想的 你撒谎 你走后门 |
[09:26] | You manipulate to get what you want. | 你操纵别人来达到你的目的 |
[09:28] | I’d admire you if you weren’t brunette. | 要是你不是棕头发的话我会很欣赏你的 |
[09:30] | – I’m a natural blonde. – That’s insane! | – 我可是个天然的金发 – 不可能! |
[09:35] | Look,I don’t know what your angle is with Kenneth, | 看着 我不知道你想要对Kenneth做什么 |
[09:38] | but you leave him out of this. | 但你离他远点 |
[09:39] | I don’t have any angle with Kenneth,Jenna. | 我才不想对Kenneth做什么呢 Jenna |
[09:41] | I’ve already taken care of him. | 我已经搞定他了 |
[09:44] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – Nothing. | – 这是什么意思? – 什么也没有 |
[09:49] | Stop looking at my ass. | 别再看我的屁股了 |
[09:51] | Stop pointing your ass at my eyeballs. | 别再把你的屁股往我眼睛里戳 |
[09:54] | It’s an honor to finally meet you,Questlove. | 能见到你真是我的荣幸啊 Questlove |
[09:57] | Tracy,this is Dr. Cornel West. | Tracy 这是Cornel West博士 |
[09:59] | He teaches African-American studies at Princeton. | 他在普林斯顿教非裔美国人学科目 |
[10:02] | Yeah,brother Walter and brother Warren and I were out seen | 对 Walter兄和Warren兄还有我 |
[10:05] | in The Five-year engagement last night, | 昨晚都看了五年协定 |
[10:07] | and they mentioned your concerns about the image you’re presenting as a black man. | 他们都提到了你所关心的问题 黑人角色的形象问题 |
[10:12] | Look,I don’t wanna make us look bad, | 听着 我也不想让我们丢脸 |
[10:14] | but these dumb white writers don’t know how us soul cats speak, | 但那些白痴的白人编剧们 都不知道我们那噶哒的文化 |
[10:17] | one ‘twixt the other. | 都不知道我们是怎么交流的 |
[10:19] | And they keep backing up this truck full of money for me to do this crap. | 但他们还每次都给我那么多钱来演这些角色 |
[10:22] | I don’t know what to do. | 我真的不知道该怎么做好了 |
[10:23] | Before you change the system, | 在你改变这个看法之前 |
[10:25] | you’ve got to change yourself,brother Jordan. | 你首先要改变你自己 Jordan兄 |
[10:27] | Who were your black role models growing up? | 在你还小时 谁是你的黑人偶像? |
[10:30] | Darth Vader,ninjas,some black licorice I tried to make into the shape of my dad. | Darth Vader 忍者 还有那些我试着做成我父亲形状的黑色甘草 |
[10:34] | That’s the challenge there. | 这才是真正的难处 |
[10:35] | How are you gonna be a black role model when you’ve never had one? | 当你自己都没有一个偶像时 你要怎样变成一个黑人的偶像呢? |
[10:39] | I’ve been blessed to have mom and dad | 我很幸运因为我有我父母 |
[10:41] | and my brother Cliff,John Coltrane,Curtis Mayfield, | 还有我兄弟Cliff和John Cultrane 还有Curtis Mayfield |
[10:44] | and as of last night,brother Jason Segel. | 还有昨晚的Jason Segel兄第 |
[10:47] | So I just need to find my own role model to inspire me. | 所以我只需要找到 我自己的偶像来激励我就行了 |
[10:50] | But where should I look? | 但我该去哪里找呢? |
[10:51] | Might be closer than you think. | 可能要比你想像中的要近 |
[10:53] | Maybe right under your own nose. | 可能就在你眼皮子底下 |
[10:55] | Under my own nose. Like a mustache. | 在我鼻子下面 像个胡子 |
[10:59] | A mustache. Tom Selleck! | 胡子 Tom Selleck! |
[11:01] | You’ve got to go to a civil rights museum. | 你必须要去公民权利博物馆去看看 |
[11:05] | I’m praying for my brother. | 我要为我兄弟们祈祷了 |
[11:11] | Excuse me. | 让一下 |
[11:13] | Diana! The ceremony’s not for a little while. | Diana! 仪式还有一会儿才开始呢 |
[11:16] | You might wanna pace yourself. | 你可能需要悠着点 |
[11:17] | Hey,are you gonna do the part where you say, | 嘿 你会来这么一段 |
[11:20] | “speak now or forever hold your peace”? | “有异议的请现在发言 不然请永远祝福他们”吗? |
[11:22] | I was gonna. Why? | 是啊 怎么了? |
[11:25] | This is gonna be a mess! | 这简直就是胡闹! |
[11:28] | – Diana. – Excuse me,are you Elizabeth Lemon? | – 不好意思 请问你是Elizabeth Lemon? |
[11:32] | During the ceremony, | 在仪式过程中 |
[11:33] | are you gonna do the whole “speak now or forever hold your peace” part? | 你要读整句”有异议的请现在发言 不然请永远祝福他们”吗? |
[11:35] | Wait,what? Why? Who are you? | 什么? 为什么问我? 你是谁? |
[11:37] | I’m Scott. I was in Korea with Avery. | 我是Scott 我跟Avery在朝鲜是难友 |
[11:40] | We used to tap messages to each other during the news. | 播新闻的时候我们敲桌子传情来着 |
[11:42] | One day we made love while tapping. It was beautiful. No butt stuff. | 有天我们敲着桌子做爱了 很美好 没有屁股什么的 |
[11:46] | No,no,no. Scott,you don’t wanna break up a marriage. | 不 不行 Scott 不要毁掉一段婚姻 |
[11:48] | Oh,I’m not married. | 我没结婚啊 |
[11:49] | Before I got kidnapped,Teresa and I were engaged to be engaged. | 我被挟持之前 Teresa和我订好了要订婚 |
[11:51] | No,Jack and Diana… Avery! | 不 Jack和Diana… Avery! |
[11:54] | Avery and Diana… Damn it! | Avery合Diana… 该死! |
[11:55] | Jack and Nancy. | Jack和Nancy |
[11:58] | No,do not do anything. | 别 什么也别干 |
[12:00] | Excuse me,lady. You do the vow? | 打扰一下 女士 是你主持誓言吗? |
[12:03] | You know,”speak now or forever hold your peace” part? | 就是”反对的现在说出来 否则就永远沉默”那段? |
[12:06] | Oh,my God. Are you… | 老天啊 你是… |
[12:07] | No! I’m nobody! | 不! 我谁也不是! |
[12:09] | Kim Jong-Il is dead. I’m only waiter. | 金正日已经死了 我只是服务生 |
[12:12] | I’m greatest waiter of all time. | 我是史上最棒的服务生 |
[12:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:20] | Oh,boy. | 天哪 |
[12:25] | Hey guys! | 你们好! |
[12:27] | Quick question about the vows. | 迅速地问个有关誓言的问题 |
[12:29] | The whole “speak now or forever hold your peace” part… | “反对的现在说出来 否则就永远沉默”那部分 |
[12:32] | All things considered,it kinda feels like it’s just… Asking for trouble. | 我考虑了众多因素 觉得有点… 没事找事 |
[12:36] | Liz,do the vows as written. | Liz 按照写好的主持 |
[12:38] | Yes,this relationship has been tested. | 没错 我们的婚姻经历了一些考验 |
[12:41] | And yet here we are. | 但我们还是走到了今天 |
[12:43] | To quote George W. Bush,Lemon,”bring ’em on.” | 引用小布什的话 Lemon “尽管来吧” |
[12:46] | He said that to me in Galveston when a busload of drunk debutantes tried to get on his boat. | 他在Galveston跟我说的这话 一大巴喝醉的少女想上他的船 |
[12:51] | It was named “Mr.water boat.” Did it sink? Yes. | 他的船叫”水上船先生” 它沉了么? 是的 |
[12:54] | Because there were too many people on it. | 因为它超载了 |
[12:55] | But the spirit of his words lives on. | 但他言语的精神与我们同在 |
[12:57] | – Okay,but are you sure… – I appreciate your concern,Lemon. | – 好吧 但你确定… – 我感谢你的担忧 Lemon |
[13:00] | But Avery and I don’t quit. Ever. | 但Avery和我不会放弃 永远不会 |
[13:04] | Hello,Kenneth. | 你好 Kenneth |
[13:06] | How are things with your new roommate? | 你的新室友怎么样了? |
[13:07] | Oh,are you talking about Hazel or the raccoon | 你说的是Hazel还是那只 |
[13:10] | that won’t let me into my kitchen? | 不让我进厨房的浣熊? |
[13:11] | Either way,the answer is “wonderful”. | 不管哪个 答案都是”好极了” |
[13:13] | I’m talking about Hazel. | 我说的是Hazel |
[13:15] | I know how she thinks,Kenneth. | 我知道她怎么想的 Kenneth |
[13:17] | So I went down to human resources,turned on the old charm, | 所以我去了人力资源部 用了点美人计 |
[13:21] | and got a copy of the application you submitted to the page program. | 复印了一份你提交的听差职位申请 |
[13:27] | This isn’t my application. | 这不是我的申请 |
[13:29] | This isn’t even my handwriting. | 这都不是我的笔迹 |
[13:31] | Do you know whose handwriting it is? | 你知道这是谁的笔迹吗? |
[13:34] | Hazel’s. She sabotaged you so you won’t become a threat. | Hazel的 她给你搞破坏 除掉你这个威胁 |
[13:38] | And to think I thought Hazel was a bitch! | 我还以为Hazel是个母狗(bitch贱人)! |
[13:41] | Friendly and loyal like a well-trained female dog. | 亲切忠诚 就像受过良好训练的雌性狗狗 |
[13:45] | But she isn’t a bitch. | 她不是母狗 |
[13:47] | She’s a meaniepants. | 她是个坏女人 |
[13:51] | ***** | |
[13:52] | This is gonna be a mess. | 要搞砸了 |
[13:54] | Police are reporting that a bank on Jackson Avenue was robbed this afternoon | 警方通报 今天下午Jackson大街上一家银行遭到抢劫 |
[13:56] | ***** | 皇后区银行抢劫 |
[13:57] | by a lone suspect…A white male in his 30s. | 疑犯仅有一人 白人男性 年约三十 |
[14:01] | Security cameras caught the getaway van heading West towards Manhattan. | 监控录像拍到他开车 向西逃亡曼哈顿方向 |
[14:04] | Nerf herder! | |
[14:06] | Nerf-herder! | |
[14:07] | Oh,come on,Tray. | 得了吧 Tray |
[14:09] | Are you telling me you haven’t found one person in here who inspires you? | 你是说你在这儿没找到一个激发过你的人? |
[14:12] | What about Frederick Douglass? | Frederick Douglass呢? |
[14:13] | A guy with two first names? Next. | 有俩名没有姓的人? 下一个 |
[14:16] | That dress belonged to Rosa Parks. She’s one of my personal heroes. | 那条裙子是Rosa Parks的 她是我个人的英雄之一 |
[14:20] | – I think I found my role model. – Good choice. | – 我觉得我找到榜样了 – 选得好 |
[14:22] | Sister Parks once said each person must live their life as a model for others… | Parks姐姐曾经说过 每个人都要把自己当做他人的榜样去生活 |
[14:25] | Shut up,Dotcom. I’m not talking about her. | 闭嘴 Dotcom 我说的不是她 |
[14:28] | I’m talking about me looking funny in this reflection. | 我说的是我在玻璃上的倒影很搞笑 |
[14:31] | I’m gonna do a movie where I play someone’s fat old aunt and I say stuff like,”whoo-wee! “ | 我要拍部电影 演某人的老肥阿姨 说着台词”whoo-wee! “ |
[14:35] | And “sweet child,sit yo’ black ass down”! | 还有”小乖乖 把你的黑屁股坐好了”! |
[14:39] | No,Tray,that’s exactly what we’re trying to avoid. | 不 Tray 我们要避免的就是这个 |
[14:41] | Questlove asked me to find a role model. | Questlove让我找个榜样 |
[14:44] | I did. It’s Tyler Perry. | 我找到了 Tyler Perry |
[14:46] | From now on,my movies will be produced, | 从现在起 我的电影制作 |
[14:49] | written,directed,and seen exclusively by African-Americans. | 编剧 导演 和观众 都只能是非裔美国人 |
[14:53] | That’s right. I’m starting my own studio. | 没错 我要建自己的电影公司 |
[14:59] | Hey,beautiful! | 嘿 美女! |
[15:01] | You can’t go to prison,you idiot. | 你不能坐牢 你个白痴 |
[15:02] | They will ravage you and your beautiful woman face. | 他们会蹂躏你和你的小白脸 |
[15:06] | I’ll say I did it. I can handle prison.I have a mean face | 我就说是我干的 我可以坐牢 我长了张臭脸 |
[15:09] | and I can will myself to sleep in any environment. | 而且我在哪儿都能睡得着 |
[15:11] | – ***** – Wait,what are you talking about? | – 我要去… – 等等 你说什么呢? |
[15:13] | The heist. They saw your van. | 抢银行啊 他们拍到你的车了 |
[15:16] | Why didn’t you take out the cameras and kill all the witnesses,you beautiful bastard? | 你为什不拿掉所有摄像头 杀了所有目击者 你个漂亮混蛋? |
[15:20] | I didn’t Rob a bank,Liz. God! | 我没抢银行 Liz 老天! |
[15:23] | No,I sold the van this morning… | 我今天早上把车给卖了… |
[15:25] | To a really nice young guy on Meth. | 卖给了一个吸冰毒的善良的年轻人 |
[15:27] | You sold Van Der Beek? For me? | 你买了热狗车? 为了我? |
[15:30] | I sold Van Der Beek… For us. | 我买了热狗车 是为了我们俩 |
[15:33] | I don’t wanna wait for our lives to be over. | 我不想等着我们的生命结束 |
[15:36] | And now… I can pay to redo the upstairs. | 现在… 我能拿出修楼上的钱了 |
[15:39] | And I was gonna go to prison for you. | 我还要为了你蹲监狱呢 |
[15:42] | Even when I thought you had robbed a bank,I wasn’t gonna bail. | 尽管我以为你抢了银行 我也没放弃 |
[15:45] | I won’t bail on you! | 我不会放弃你! |
[15:47] | You won’t bail on me. | 你不会放弃我 |
[15:49] | You won’t bail on me. | 你不会放弃我 |
[15:50] | Have you ever had a girlfriend willing to Thelma and Louise with you? | 你交过哪个女友愿意跟你一起”末路狂花”的吗? (两个女的亡命天涯) |
[15:53] | No. Never. | 没有 一个都没有 |
[15:55] | But come on,Bonnie and Clyde. | 但是换个电影吧 “雌雄大盗” |
[15:56] | Okay,I’m a boy. I’m a boy,Liz. | 好吧 我是男生 我是个男的 Liz |
[16:03] | Also,I hear Pippa Middleton couldn’t come today | 还有 我听说Pippa Middleton 今天无法到场 |
[16:05] | because Avery was borrowing her ass. | 因为Avery借了她的屁股 |
[16:12] | If anyone can show just cause why Jack and Avery may not be lawfully joined together, | 如果有人要提出Jack和Avery 不应依法结合的原因 |
[16:18] | speak now or forever hold your peace. | 现在说出来 否则就永远沉默 |
[16:26] | Hey,Teresa. | 嘿 Teresa |
[16:31] | I just want alereeb to be happy. | 我只想让Alereeb幸福 |
[16:37] | Kim… | 金… |
[16:39] | Where are you going? You’re the best waiter I’ve ever seen. | 你要去哪儿? 你是我见过的最好的服务生 |
[16:42] | I know,Mr. Stepanian. | 我知道 Stepanian先生 |
[16:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:47] | Great! So no one. | 太好了! 没有人 |
[16:50] | – Are you people kidding me? – Seriously,no one has anything to say? | – 你们这些人开什么玩笑? – 真的吗 就没人跳出来说句话? |
[16:53] | You’re all cowards. | 你们都是懦夫 |
[16:55] | He kissed my mother. | 他亲了我的母亲 |
[16:57] | And she’s in love with Scott. | 她和Scott相恋了 |
[17:00] | ***** | 他说什么? |
[17:01] | How can you stay silent when there’s so much to object to? | 当你们有这么多理由可以反对的时候 你们为什么不说话呢? |
[17:04] | What kind of friends are you? | 这都是些什么朋友啊? |
[17:06] | I have something to say. | 我有话要说 |
[17:08] | I played Avery Jessup in “Kidnapped by danger,” | 我在”绑架迷踪”中饰演Avery Jessup |
[17:11] | now available on Sega Genesis. Thank you! | 现在该片在各大超市有售 谢谢! |
[17:13] | I forgot about the TV movie that whitewashed our love story. | 我忘记了那部美化了我们的爱情的电影 |
[17:17] | I was dating another woman. | 我那时还在约会别的女人 |
[17:19] | And I wasn’t ready to get married. | 我那时候也没做好结婚的准备 |
[17:21] | – We only did it because she was pregnant. – We only did it because I was pregnant. | – 我们结婚 只是因为她怀孕了 – 我们结婚 只是因为我怀孕了 |
[17:27] | You truly are an amazing woman,Avery. | 你真是一个出色的女子 Avery |
[17:29] | The only thing you’re bad at is quitting. | 你唯一不擅长的 就是半途而废 |
[17:31] | I kept my sea monkeys alive for 30 years. | 我的那只袖珍虾 我养了30年 |
[17:33] | We’re both incapable of failure, | 我们都无法接受失败 |
[17:35] | so deep down we were hoping someone else would ruin it for us. | 所以内心深处 我们希望可以有人替我们说出来 |
[17:38] | I mean,if we wanted this thing to succeed, | 如果我们不想故意搞砸的话 |
[17:40] | why would we ask Liz to officiate? | 怎么会邀请Liz来主持呢? |
[17:42] | Because I’m good at blending humor and heart? | 因为我善于将幽默感与感情结合在一起? |
[17:46] | I’ll always care for you. | 我会一直关心你的 |
[17:47] | We’ll split assets in custody equally. | 我们平分财产 |
[17:50] | I’ll take our friends “A” through “L”. | 我保留A-L开头的朋友 |
[17:52] | You’ll get “M” through “Z”. | 你保留M-Z的 |
[17:54] | Liz,divorce us. | Liz 宣布我们离婚吧 |
[17:57] | By the power vested in me by the website instaminister.Estonia, | 通过某破网站赋予我的权力 |
[18:03] | I now pronounce you divorced. | 我现在宣布你们正式离婚 |
[18:10] | Yeah! Divorce! | 哦也! 离婚了! |
[18:20] | I thought you were my friend. | 我以为你是我朋友 |
[18:22] | But you were trying to destroy me the whole time. | 但是你一直以来都在算计我 |
[18:27] | It started that way. | 一开始是那样的 |
[18:29] | But then I fell in love with you. | 但是后来我爱上了你 |
[18:32] | All you’ve done is lie to me. How can I believe you now? | 你一直在欺骗我 这次我怎么能相信你? |
[18:36] | Believe this. | 这样总该信了吧 |
[18:41] | Don’t you ever do that again. | 下回再也不许这样了 |
[18:53] | This would make a great room for a baby. | 这个房间给宝宝用简直太完美了 |
[18:56] | You said,”baby,” instead of “plant”. | 你说了”宝宝” 而不是”植物” |
[19:00] | – Now say,”man cave”. – Never! | – 现在说 “男人房” – 不可能! |
[19:08] | Didn’t expect to see you tonight. | 没想到今晚会见到你 |
[19:10] | In all the commotion,I forgot to give you this little… | 白天一团糟 我都忘记把这个给你了… |
[19:13] | Thank you for officiating our event. | 感谢你主持我们的典礼 |
[19:22] | It’s the remote control holder you wanted from Skymall. | 这是你想在商城买的放遥控器的盒子 |
[19:25] | Yes! Yes! Awesome! | 太好了! 太棒了! |
[19:33] | Oh,Criss is doing a little renovating upstairs… | 哦 Criss正在楼上发挥想象力呢… |
[19:37] | Because we are thinking about having a baby… Together… | 因为我们正在考虑 一起养个… |
[19:41] | That will emerge from my vagina. | 我亲生出来的孩子 |
[19:44] | Or a Chinese vagina. | 或者是一个中国产的 |
[19:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:49] | I’ll see you at work tomorrow. | 明天上班见 |
[19:51] | Wait,that’s it? You’re not gonna give me any advice? | 等一下 这就完了? 你不给我一点意见? |
[19:54] | I can’t,Lemon. I don’t have any right to. | 我不行 Lemon 我没有权利这么做 |
[19:57] | I’ve been,uh… Divorced… twice. | 我已经… 离了两次婚 |
[20:01] | Engaged two other times. | 还另外订过两次婚 |
[20:03] | I’m… a mess. | 我的感情生活太混乱 |
[20:05] | But any child would be lucky to have you | 但是谁能当你的孩子 会很幸运 |
[20:07] | be the mother it loves then hates for a few years,then loves again, | 他会爱你 然后恨你几年 然后又爱你 |
[20:10] | then half-heartedly defends to its spouse,then puts in a home. | 他会为他伴侣说话 然后建立一个家庭 |
[20:16] | You don’t need my advice. | 你不需要我的意见 |
[20:18] | But I still want it. | 但我还是希望听你说两句 |
[20:21] | If you decide to have child,you going to make an excellent mother… | 如果你决定要孩子 你会成为一个好母亲… |
[20:27] | As long as you follow Jack Donaghy’s 25 pillars of motherhood. | 只要你遵守Jack Donaghy的好妈妈25条准则 |
[20:31] | Number one,don’t overthink the names. | 第一条 起名字不要太过了 |
[20:33] | Stick to Kings and Queens of England. | 就用英国国王或者皇后的名字 |
[20:35] | There will never be a president Ashton or a Dr. Katniss. | 永远不会有总统叫什么Ashton 也不会有医生叫Katniss |
[20:40] | Or a non-sexually confused Lorne. | 或者叫什么中性的Lorne |
[20:43] | Number two… | 第二条… |
[20:51] | Ah,we had a good time tonight. | 今晚我们过得很愉快 |
[20:55] | I wonder what will happen to the gang next season. | 很好奇下一季这帮人会发生什么事 |
[20:58] | Will Liz have a baby? | Liz会有孩子吗? |
[21:00] | Will Jack become supreme leader of Kabletown? | Jack会变成Kabletown的超级首领吗? |
[21:03] | Will Kenneth… | Kenneth会… |
[21:04] | No,I don’t care! | 算了 我不在乎! |
[21:06] | All I want is Jack and Liz get together. | 我只希望Jack和Liz在一起 |
[21:10] | On Friends,it was so satisfying. | 你看老友记 结局多好 |
[21:13] | They do on Cheers,they do on Moonlighting. Everybody do it! | 还有Cheers 还有Moonlighting 每一部剧都是如此! |
[21:17] | Don’t overthink it,writers. Whoever you are. | 别考虑太多 编剧们 不管你们是谁 |
[21:28] | ***** | |
[21:30] | 30 ROCK Season 06 Episode 22 |