时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | ***** | |
[00:17] | I’m sorry I bit your tongue. It’s been a while. | 抱歉咬着你舌头了 好久没接吻过了 |
[00:19] | I’m sorry I taste like korean cigarettes. | 抱歉我一股朝鲜烟味 |
[00:21] | Tobacco’s the only thing with protein over there. | 那里就只有烟含蛋白质 |
[00:23] | Their meat is just deflated kickballs. | 他们的肉就像是放了气的皮球 |
[00:25] | – How are you feeling? – Ready to put this all behind me. | – 感觉咋样啊? – 我要把过去都遗忘 |
[00:28] | I don’t even want to think about the things they made me do. | 都不愿去回忆他们让我干了些什么 |
[00:31] | Earlier today,america’s credit rating was downgraded to triple fart-minus. | 今天早些时候 美国的信用评级被降为 3″屁”减 |
[00:37] | You poor thing,over there all alone. | 好可怜 在那边独自面对这些 |
[00:40] | Ahoy there. | 大家好 |
[00:41] | Oh,jack,this is scott scottsman. | 噢 Jack 这是Scott Scottsman |
[00:44] | Scott scottsman. | |
[00:46] | My ears are all plugged up from the plane. Am I talking too loud? | 我耳朵气压还没调过来 我说话声音是不是大了点? |
[00:49] | Scott was forced to do sports on american news channel usa. | Scott被迫在”美国新闻台”报体育新闻 |
[00:53] | ***** | Avery Jessup播时政 |
[00:53] | Avery jessup with news. | Avery Jessup播时政 |
[00:55] | ***** | Scott Scottsman报体育 |
[00:55] | Scott scottsman with sports. | Scott Scottsman报体育 |
[00:57] | And it’s me,johnny mountain, | 还有我 Johnny Mountain (还真是美国一退休天气播报员) |
[00:59] | ***** | 带来天气交通一点通 |
[00:59] | with the weather on the one and the traffic on the one. | 带来天气交通一点通 |
[01:00] | ***** | |
[01:02] | You no ask how I do it. | 别问我如何做到的 |
[01:04] | ***** | |
[01:07] | It’s a funny story,really. I was working for ksct,our of scottsdale. | 说来有趣 我以前在(亚利桑那) Scottsdale城的KSCT台工作 |
[01:10] | They sent me to south korea to do a “where are they now?” on the pitcher byung-hyun kim. | “他们如今在哪”节目让我去朝鲜拍 棒球投手Byung-Hyun Kim |
[01:14] | Turns out he’s still living in america,and I get kidnapped. | 结果他还在美国待了 我倒是被绑架了 |
[01:18] | I had no idea there was another hostage there. | 我完全不知道那里还有其他人质 |
[01:21] | A man. | 男性人质 |
[01:22] | Right. Well,we should get home. | 好吧 我们该回家了 |
[01:25] | For american news channel usa,this is avery jessup. | 来自美国新闻台 我是Aavery Jessup |
[01:27] | And I’m scott scottsman… | 我是Scott Scottsman… |
[01:29] | reminding all of you there is no weekend. | 在此提醒 就没有周末这一说 |
[01:48] | 30 ROCK Season 06 Episode 21 | |
[01:53] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:54] | ***** | 起得真早啊 |
[01:55] | I’m putting together a knock list for the work upstairs. | 我在列楼上装修项目 |
[01:57] | What do you think about an intercom? | 装个对讲机怎么样? |
[01:58] | That way,if it’s an office,you can call down. | 这样要是弄成办公室 你就可以打下来 |
[02:00] | If it’s a nursery,then you can hear the baby. | 弄成婴儿房可以听到孩子的动静 |
[02:03] | Or the plant. It’s your body. | 或者那盆植物的动静 你身体你说了算 |
[02:05] | Right. Well,if I did ever have a… | 如果我真的要和你… |
[02:08] | Plant with you or whatever – I mean,at my age, | 养盆植物 按我这年龄 |
[02:11] | we might have to get an asian plant or accept an older plant with some behavioral issues, | 可能得去领养一个亚洲植物 或者领养个大点的叛逆期植物 |
[02:15] | – and we’re a little afraid of it- – Do you want an intercom,liz? | – 让我们害怕的那种 – 到底装不装对讲机啊 Liz? |
[02:17] | Yes. Sure. To hear the plant. | 装啊 听听植物的动静 |
[02:20] | I’m sorry. It’s just the more we talk about this,it’s scary. | 抱歉 只是我们越是讨论这事我就越害怕 |
[02:24] | I mean,that plant’s not coming out of your butt,pal,it’s coming out of mine. | 那植物又不是从你屁股生出来 是从我屁股 |
[02:27] | All right,well,look,to do everything,it’s gonna be around ten grand. | 恩 全部弄下来花费可能得要一万 |
[02:30] | – Duck? – I’m gonna do as much work as possible, | – 啊鸭? – 我尽量都自己干 |
[02:32] | but I don’t think it’s safe for me to do the wiring in an old building like this. | 不过在这种老房子装电线还是很不安全 |
[02:35] | The walls are filled with electrocuted mice. | 墙里都是被电死的老鼠 |
[02:37] | Well,I could dip into my 401k… | 我可以取点401k养老金… |
[02:40] | Is something I’ve heard old people say in commercials. | 我老听见老人在广告里这么说 |
[02:43] | Well,I could chip in. | 我也可以出点钱 |
[02:44] | If you take my profits from the hot dog truck | 我热狗车赚的 |
[02:45] | and add ’em to the $300 my aunt gave me for christmas,i’d have $200. | 再加我姨妈圣诞节给我的300 就一共有200了 |
[02:50] | – Yeah. – Right. | – 这 – 是啊… |
[02:52] | Let me think about it,but I’ve got to get to work. | 让我考虑考虑吧 我得先去上班了 |
[02:55] | Oh,boy,I sound just like my dad. | 晕 我口气怎么这么像我爹 |
[02:57] | Which,I guess,makes me Mrs. Lemon. | 那这样我就成Lemon太太咯 |
[03:01] | Seriously,though,I gotta get to work. | 我真得去上班了 |
[03:03] | Oh,I gotta get to yoga and lunch with the girls. | 我得去练瑜伽 还得和闺蜜吃午饭 |
[03:10] | Tracy,who sponsored your wedding? | Tracy 你婚礼谁赞助的? |
[03:12] | I don’t know. There was a lot of fanta there,and the police, | 不知道 当时有好多芬达 还有警察 |
[03:15] | so maybe they co-sponsored it? | 可能两家联合赞助的? |
[03:16] | Oh,that’s right,you were a nobody when you got married. | 哦 对哦 你结婚的时候还是无名小卒 |
[03:19] | Only huge stars get to have their wedding sponsored. | 只有巨星的婚礼才能接到赞助 |
[03:22] | Ms.Maroney,a wedding is a simple and beautiful ceremony | Maroney小姐 婚礼是个简单而美妙的仪式 |
[03:26] | where an old man and a crying girl get pushed into the coupling shed. | 我们把老男人和哭泣的小女孩推入 造人小屋中 |
[03:30] | No,if you don’t have a sponsor these days,you’re nobody. | 不 如今要你没人赞助 就说明你只是个路人 |
[03:33] | My sponsor is the southern tourism bureau. | 我的赞助商是南方旅游局 |
[03:36] | It’s perfect ’cause i’m sort of a down-home,america’s sweetheart type. | 这超搭的 因为我一直是走邻家少女 美国甜心路线的 |
[03:40] | Leonardi,my hair psychic,is always saying how down to earth I am. | Leonardi 我毛发通灵师 一直在说我有多平民 |
[03:43] | Oh,I know the southern tourism bureau. | 哦 我认识南方旅游局 |
[03:45] | They pay me a yearly stipend to stay in new york. | 他们每年付我薪水让我留在纽约 |
[03:47] | They’re paying for me and paul to get married on an old plantation. | 他们赞助我和Paul 在一个古老的农场结婚 |
[03:51] | Which is great ’cause our wedding was gonna be slavery-themed anyway. | 挺好的 反正我们也要搞奴隶主题 |
[03:54] | All I have to do is shoot a commercial and say, | 我就只用拍个广告 说 |
[03:57] | “dixie is calling,you all.I reckon you should answer”. | “南方在召唤 大家快搭理吧” |
[04:00] | Are you sure you’re saying that right? | 你确定你口音对的? |
[04:02] | Of course I am. I have a natural southern accent, | 当然 我天生就是南方口音 |
[04:05] | ’cause I’m from le flori-dah pahn-hahndle. | 因为我来自佛罗里达西北部 |
[04:08] | You know,a lot of people lose their accents | 很多人离开家去了大城市 就改了乡音 |
[04:10] | once they leave home and go off to the big city. | |
[04:13] | Before moving here,I done used to talk-n-jaw like this,see? | 我来之前都是这样 |
[04:16] | and when I’m at work,I use my white-people voice. | 我工作都说白人腔 |
[04:19] | You should see how we talk in the bronx. | 你该听听我们在布朗克斯区怎么说话的 |
[04:22] | Raar blarg shmoo-boo wagga! | |
[04:24] | I’m sorry,sir,I have no idea what you’re saying. | 抱歉 先生 我听不懂 |
[04:27] | I’m sure it’s nothing that I can’t fix with a little accent work. | 小小口音问题我能搞定 |
[04:31] | I’m not gonna let it ruin my dream wedding. | 不会毁了我的梦中婚礼 |
[04:33] | It’s only a dream wedding? | 只是在梦中的婚礼吗? |
[04:34] | Thank god! I did not want to attend. | 谢谢老天 我本不想参加的 |
[04:41] | ***** | Scott Scottsman的搜索结果 |
[04:43] | All set,jack. | 准备就绪 Jack |
[04:45] | – Did liddy go down? – Eventually. | – Liddy睡了吗? – 终于 |
[04:47] | Understandably,she’s a little wary of me. | 可以理解 她有点提防着我 |
[04:50] | I heard her ask her bear who the dye job is. | 我听见她问玩具熊染发的那个是谁 |
[04:52] | Oh,don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[04:53] | You’re home now,we’re jack and avery, | 你回家了 我们是天生一对 |
[04:55] | and we are going to crush this return to normalcy. | 你回来后一切如初 |
[04:58] | Absolutely. It’s gonna be like I was never away. | 当然 就像我从没离开过 |
[05:02] | Absolutely. Frankly,not too much has changed. | 当然 坦率来讲 这儿没太大变化 |
[05:05] | There is an ipod 3 and a mitt romney 4. They worked all the bugs out. | 有ipod3和米特・罗姆尼4代(美国政党) 所有难题迎刃而解 |
[05:10] | He’s not killing hobos at night anymore. | 他不在晚上杀死流浪汉啦 |
[05:12] | And tomorrow,I am going to throw you a thankschristmasvaleneasterween of july party. | 明天我们来过感恩圣诞情人 复活万圣国庆节 |
[05:18] | Genius. We’ll celebrate all the holidays I missed in one night. | 天才 一晚上把所有节日都庆祝完 |
[05:21] | We are gonna be so normal so fast! | 我们很快就能回归常态啦 |
[05:24] | I’ve already started my job search. I’m making a new reel. | 我开始找工作 一个新的开始 |
[05:27] | I actually did some good work over there. | 我在那儿干得不错 |
[05:28] | Scott and I co-reported on the north koreans sweeping the olympics. | 我和Scott一起主持朝鲜奥林匹克报导 |
[05:32] | – They did,right? – Yes… Scott. | – 他们做到了 是吧 – 是的 说到Scott |
[05:36] | I’m so glad there was someone there for you during this,uh,ordeal. | 我很欣慰这次苦难有人陪着你度过 |
[05:40] | Look,jack,I know we can put everything back the way it was. | Jack 一切都能重回正轨 |
[05:43] | There’s just one thing I need to say first. | 我只想先说一件事情 |
[05:44] | I didn’t wear your nightgowns. | 我没穿过你的睡衣 |
[05:46] | If they seem stretched out,it’s because you’re remembering wrong. | 看起来大了的话 那是你记错了 |
[05:49] | No,jack,what I want to say is… | 不 Jack 我想说的是 |
[05:55] | If anything happened while I was gone between you and someone else… | 如果在我离开的时候 你和某人发生过啥事情的话 |
[06:04] | It doesn’t matter now. Okay? | 现在没关系了 懂吗 |
[06:06] | All is forgiven. | 我都原谅 |
[06:11] | ***** | |
[06:13] | Okay,jenna,I need some relationship advice. | Jenna 我需要些爱情建议 |
[06:15] | Well,you’ve come to the right place. | 你算来对地方了 |
[06:16] | I’ve been writing a sex column for cosmo. | 我在为Cosmo的嘿咻专栏写作 |
[06:19] | Cosmo is my 14-year-old neighbor. | Cosmo是我14岁的邻居 |
[06:21] | – He doesn’t know anything. – No,it’s not about sex. | – 他什么都不懂 – 和嘿咻无关 |
[06:24] | – It’s about money. – Oh,liz! | – 是关于钱的事 |
[06:26] | Sex,money,power,fire,choking,being dragged behind a speed boat- | 嘿咻 财富 权力 杀人 放火 被快艇拖着跑 |
[06:31] | It’s all the same thing. | 都是一回事 |
[06:33] | Look,you and I are both in situations where we’re the breadwinner. | 你我都是家里赚钱多的那个 |
[06:36] | How do you and paul deal with that? | 你和Paul咋解决这事的 |
[06:38] | We love it. Gender role-reversal is such a turn-on. | 这种性别权利逆转 我们可喜欢了 |
[06:42] | Paul keeps the house nice,and I try to get him pregnant. | Paul扫净房间 我让他怀孕 |
[06:45] | And the best part is,if I want to treat myself to a new pair of christy labuttons, | 最妙的是我可以 自己买Christy Labuttons新鞋 |
[06:49] | I don’t have to ask any man for $17. | 不需要问任何一个男人要17美元 |
[06:52] | – I’m sorry,christy who? – Labuttons. | – 抱歉 Christy啥? |
[06:54] | They’re knockoff christian louboutins. | 山寨版christian louboutins |
[06:55] | I got tired of ruining $1,200 shoes trying to impregnate my boyfriend. | 毁双1200美元的鞋色诱我男友 这事儿我厌倦啦 |
[06:59] | You know something,against all odds,you have a point. | 话虽荒谬 但有点道理 |
[07:02] | Feminism promised us two things- | 女权主义承诺我们二件事 |
[07:04] | Fatter dolls,and an end to traditional gender roles. | 变胖些 模糊传统性别角色 |
[07:07] | Why am I fighting this? | 我在纠结点什么 |
[07:08] | So what if I make more money than criss? | 我比Criss挣更多又怎么样 |
[07:10] | Exactly. It doesn’t bother me. Doesn’t bother oprah. | 就是呀 烦不到我 也烦不到奥普拉 |
[07:13] | It sure doesn’t seem to bother criss. He’s at yoga right now. | 也没烦到Criss 他现在在做瑜伽 |
[07:16] | You wear the pants,liz. | 你在家做主(穿着裤子) Liz |
[07:18] | You don’t necessarily pull them off because of your hips,but you wear them. | 不用去顾忌臀部脱掉裤子 你穿着它 |
[07:22] | So embrace it! | 所以接受吧 |
[07:29] | Lemon,avery’s missed the past 12 months of popular culture. | Avery错过了12个月的主流文化 |
[07:33] | Could you put together a presentation for tomorrow? | 你明天做个整年的陈述好吗 |
[07:35] | – An hour,tops. – an hour for the year? | – 最长一小时 – 一小时就想过完一年 |
[07:38] | am I supposed to just scratch the surface of channing tatum’s meteoric rise? | 是不是只能提到Channing Tatum的 人气大飙升啊 |
[07:44] | Lemon,avery did something strange this morning. | Lemon 今天早上Avery做了件奇怪的事 |
[07:48] | They brainwashed her,didn’t they? | 他们是不是给她洗过脑了 |
[07:49] | Avery said something this morning – Something shocking. | Avery说了些让人震惊的事 |
[07:53] | That no matter what happened while she was gone,”all is forgiven”. | 不管她离开时发生过什么 她全都原谅 |
[07:57] | And that’s bad? It seems awfully nice of her,considering. | 算是坏事吗 貌似很好啊 |
[08:00] | Exactly. Awfully nice. | 对 好得很诡异 |
[08:02] | – Does that sound like avery to you? – Well,no. | – Avery是这样的人吗? – 不是 |
[08:04] | That woman does not forgive. | 她不会原谅别人 |
[08:05] | She’s still furious with al gore for stealing george bush’s idea to have an internet. | 她对阿尔・戈尔盗用乔治・布什的理念 去搞互联网的事儿到现在还生气 |
[08:10] | And now she’s forgiving me? why? | 她现在却原谅我 为什么? |
[08:12] | Because she wants to change the conversation | 因为她想转移话题 |
[08:13] | because she’s done something she doesn’t want to talk about. | 因为她做了难以启口的事 |
[08:15] | And what do people not want to talk about? | 一般人不想说什么事情 |
[08:16] | Soccer,jazz,infidelity. | 足球 爵士乐 外遇 |
[08:18] | Okay,first of all,I don’t know what you count as cheating, | 好吧 首先 我不知道你怎么定义外遇的 |
[08:21] | but she was forced to marry someone else. | 但她被迫嫁给别人 |
[08:24] | Kim jong-un,lemon. | 金正恩 Lemon |
[08:25] | Have you seen news footage of that man? | 你看过那家伙的新闻吗 |
[08:28] | I have so many missile! | 俺有老多导弹 |
[08:31] | I even have nuclear missile. | 俺还有核武器 |
[08:34] | Just for you,sugarprong. | 只为了你 小甜心 |
[08:37] | There was another american there,lemon. A man. | 那儿还有个美国人 男人 |
[08:40] | It raises some red flags. | 有危险信号 |
[08:41] | Oh,my god. Who are you to talk? | 天啊 你还好意思说? |
[08:43] | You french-canadian kissed her mother, | 是你舌吻了她妈 |
[08:45] | which is my name for french kissing when it bums everybody else out. | 这是每当我看到别人热吻时会说的话 |
[08:49] | Yes. Brilliant. | 是啊 你真是天才 |
[08:51] | I’ll use my indiscretion to guilt her into revealing hers. | 我会以承认我的错误为诱饵 让她来承认她犯的错 |
[08:54] | The game is afoot! | 让这个游戏开始吧! |
[08:55] | No. She’s been back for,like six hours. | 不 她才刚回来6个小时 |
[08:57] | Maybe take a little time,let things get back to normal. | 你就让她先歇着 等所有事都变回正常再说吧 |
[09:00] | playing psycho-sexual mind games is our normal,lemon. | 玩心理性游戏对我们来说才是正常的 Lemon |
[09:04] | This is perfect. Everything’s perfect. | 这太完美了 所有事都是完美的 |
[09:12] | dadgum possum up’n what bit my mama’s neck brace. | 咋搞的 是嘛玩意儿咬了我妈的颈圈 |
[09:15] | Dadgum possum up and what been bit my mother’s neck brace. | 咋搞的 是东西咬了我妈的颈圈 |
[09:19] | Again! | 再来! |
[09:19] | Dadgum possum up and what been my mom’s neck brace. | 咋搞的 是嘛玩意儿咬了我妈的颈圈 |
[09:22] | Again,you waste of my time! | 再来 你在浪费我的时间! |
[09:24] | Dadgum possum up’n what bit my mama’s neck brace! | 咋搞的 是嘛玩意儿咬了我妈的颈圈 |
[09:28] | There it is. | 对了 |
[09:29] | Again! | 再来! |
[09:41] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[09:42] | – Again! – Dixie’s callin’,y’all. | – 再来! – Dixie在呼唤你们呢 |
[09:45] | I reckon you should answer. | 你们怎么也得回个信儿啊 |
[09:49] | No,this isn’t right. | 不 这不对 |
[09:51] | This isn’t southern elegance. | 这不是南方的优雅 |
[09:53] | This is a dirtbag girl I once knew. A girl named jay-nuh! | 这是那个我以前认识的太妹 那个叫Jaynuh的太妹 |
[09:57] | she used to get into fistfights at water parks, | 她曾经在水上公园打过架 |
[09:59] | and lost her virginity to a bait salesman on a water bed. | 在水床上把她的贞操献给了一个卖鱼饵的商人 |
[10:03] | She’s not who I am anymore. I’m classy. | 我不再是那种人了 我是有品位的人 |
[10:06] | People who say that about themselves usually are. | 通常这么说自己的人都很有品位 |
[10:09] | This whole southern thing is wrong. | 关于这个南方主题尝试太不靠谱了 |
[10:11] | I need to find a new wedding sponsor that’s as classy as I am. | 我要找一个有品位的婚礼赞助商 |
[10:14] | I’m not this person,’cause I done got rid of her! | 我不是那种人 因为我早就赶跑她了! |
[10:21] | kim jong-il could not be reached for comment | 金正日现在不能够接受采访 |
[10:23] | because he was having a totally normal day being alive and not dead. | 因为他正在享受正常的一天 活着享受着生活 |
[10:26] | And now with sports,scott scottsman. | 然后我们把体育消息交给Scott Scottsman |
[10:28] | Thanks,avery. | 谢谢你 Avery |
[10:29] | In nba action,kim jong-un won the championship today. | NBA方面 金正恩今天赢得了冠军 |
[10:30] | ***** | |
[10:32] | Our brilliant comrade scored 200 points | 我们的好同志取得了200分的成绩 |
[10:34] | and then went hot-tubbing with a couple guys he’s definitely just friends with. | 然后跟他的好基友们一起去泡澡去了 |
[10:45] | Look,I’ve been thinking about what you said earlier about forgiveness- | 听着 我一直在想你早些时候 跟我说关于宽恕的事 |
[10:48] | It was beautiful. | 那感觉实在是太美好了 |
[10:50] | But I would feel very guilty if I kept anything from you, | 但我总觉得 要是我向你隐藏了任何事 我就会觉得内疚 |
[10:52] | as I know you would if you kept something from me. | 我想你也一样会有这种感受 |
[10:54] | So while you were away,I did have feelings for another woman. | 好吧 就在你不在时 我的确对另一个女人有过感觉 |
[11:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你的坦白 |
[11:04] | I forgive you. | 我宽恕你 |
[11:06] | You lose,jack… | 你输了 Jack |
[11:08] | Is what kim jong-il said to jack nicklaus after defeating him in golf today | 这就是今天金正日跟Jack Nicklaus说的话 他在哥尔夫球场上赢了 |
[11:11] | because they’re both totally alive. | 当然因为他们两个现在都还活着 |
[11:20] | Wow,you went out and bought a fedora. | 哇 你还买了帽子回来啊 |
[11:22] | Oh,this? I finally watched the premiere of prime suspect on hulu. | 哦 这个吗? 我那天终于在 Hulu上看了头号嫌犯 |
[11:26] | It’s really very good. | 真的是很不错啊 |
[11:27] | Anyway,I thought I would treat myself. | 不管怎么说 我想我要犒劳一下自己 |
[11:29] | But don’t worry,I’m gonna take care of you too. | 但别担心 我会照顾好你的 |
[11:34] | Okay,but look,I still want to chip in on this renovation. | 好的 但听着 我还是想要为装修出分力 |
[11:37] | And clean out your life savings? | 然后把你的所有家产都拿出来吗? |
[11:39] | Why don’t you take that $200 and buy yourself something cute? | 为什么你不拿着那200块钱给自己买点好的? |
[11:42] | Here’s a hint. I like zippers. | 给你个提示 我喜欢有拉链的 |
[11:46] | I’m a man. I’m a man,I’m a man! i’m an adult man! | 我是个男人 我是个男人 我是个大男人! |
[11:50] | You think I like you having to pay for everything? It’s humiliating. | 你以为我喜欢什么都你付钱吗? 这可丢脸了 |
[11:52] | But gender roles,fat dolls- | 但这个性别分工 胖玩具 |
[11:54] | you think I like having to earn crisspoints | 你以为我喜欢赢Crisspoint游戏吗? |
[11:57] | so that I can take you on dates that you actually pay for? | 然后带你赴约 结果却是你付钱吗? |
[12:00] | I thought you liked the crisspoints system. | 我以为你喜欢这个Crisspoint的游戏 |
[12:01] | Only because liking the crisspoints system is one of the ways I earn crisspoints! | 我唯一喜欢Crisspoint游戏的原因 就是因为我能得到Crisspoint积分! |
[12:06] | ***** | |
[12:08] | Okay,I’m sorry that I offended your male pride, | 好吧 我很抱歉我伤害了你的男性自尊 |
[12:10] | but you’re the one who chose to sell hot dogs out of a car. | 但是你自己选择去车里卖热狗的啊 |
[12:13] | It is a van with a car engine,liz,okay? | 那是一辆有发动机的货车好吗 Liz? |
[12:16] | Now,look,if your show gets canceled,okay, | 好吧 要是你的节目被砍了的话 |
[12:19] | or nbc just becomes a web site that sells used office supplies, | 又或者是NBC突然变成 一个卖旧办公用品的网站 |
[12:23] | i’d like to know that I can take care of you. | 我希望自己确定能够照顾你 |
[12:25] | And now we’re talking about having a plant? | 现在我们还打算要一个植物? |
[12:27] | it’s stressing me out! | 太大压力了 |
[12:28] | oh,really? It’s stressing you out? | 真的吗? 这你就大压力了? |
[12:30] | of course,because you’re the person who has to krang that plant for nine months, | 当然 因为你要托着这个植物9个月 |
[12:33] | poop it,and then go back to work to support both of you! | 然后再把它生出来 然后再回去工作来养活大家嘛! |
[12:37] | So what you’re saying is you need somebody different to do this with. | 所以你是说你想跟别人来做这事是吧 |
[12:39] | Somebody with money that’s probably named spencer or grant. | 一个有钱的名叫Spencer或者是Grant的人 |
[12:43] | And he has a watch,and an office with a trash can and a little basketball hoop on it. | 他戴着名表 办公室里有垃圾桶和小篮球筐 |
[12:47] | And he plays as hard as he works because,damn it, | 打球跟工作一样卖力 该死 |
[12:49] | he deserves to blow off a little steam. | 因为人家也得减减压啊 |
[12:51] | god,I don’t wanna be with spencer! | 我不想要什么Spencer! |
[12:53] | and yet you’re silent about grant. | 可你却默许了Grant |
[12:55] | Well,guess what – I’m gonna become grant. | 你猜怎么着 我要成为Grant |
[12:58] | That’s right,tomorrow i’m gonna take my truck out, | 明天我就把卡车开出来 |
[13:01] | and I’m gonna start pulling my weight,like a man. | 想个纯爷们儿一样练拉力 |
[13:05] | Now,get in that bed,and let’s watch dance moms. | 马上上床 看电视 |
[13:17] | Hey,girl. | 嘿 妞儿 |
[13:20] | Are you crying because there are no roles for actresses in their 40s,nor should there be? | 又为了40岁女演员没有角色演而哭呢 觉得没盼头了是不? |
[13:24] | I thought I found a classy new sponsor for my wedding,but then something happened. | 我以为找了个优雅的婚礼赞助商 结果出岔子了 |
[13:29] | Hubbard’s flavorless english water biscuits- | Hubbard无味英式薄脆饼干 |
[13:33] | i’m sorry. Hubbard’s flavorless english water biscuits- | 抱歉 Hubbard无味英式薄脆饼干 |
[13:38] | – cut! – They fired me. | – 停! – 人家把我给炒了 |
[13:40] | We did 50 takes,and I couldn’t do it. | 录了50遍 居然还不行 |
[13:42] | 50? That’s nothing. | 50次有啥 |
[13:43] | I once did 100 takes and still couldn’t say the word “incorrigible”. | 又一次我录了100多遍 还是不会说”无可救药” |
[13:48] | Great,now I get it! | 得 现在会说了! |
[13:49] | siri,bring jessica tandy back to life. | siri 把Jessica Tandy搞活了 |
[13:51] | I thought that girl from toilet swamp cove was dead and buried, | 我以为那个来自小地方的姑娘已经消失了 |
[13:54] | but she’s always been there inside me,and now she’s taking over. | 可她却一直没离开 现在想要翻身做主了 |
[13:58] | I want to throw a natty light at a cop car! | 我想使个灯泡砸警车! |
[14:01] | I have someone inside me too. | 我心中也有个魔鬼 |
[14:03] | It’s a bath toy of a scuba diver. | 使个澡盆玩具潜水呼吸机 |
[14:04] | I need to take a walk and clear my head | 我得溜达溜达 冷静冷静 |
[14:08] | tracy…Jessica tandy’s zombie is coming to find you. Is that correct? | Tracy…Jessica Tandy还魂来找你了 是这意思吧? |
[14:13] | Yes,siri. Thank you,baby. | 没错 Siri 谢了 亲 |
[14:18] | So,lemon,I took your advice and used my transgression with diana, | Lemon 我听了你的建议 用跟Diana那点破事 |
[14:21] | as a weapon to interrogate avery,just as you suggested. | 钓Avery的真相 |
[14:25] | That is not what I suggested. | 我可没这么说 |
[14:27] | You just hear what you want to hear. | 你一厢情愿 |
[14:29] | Oh,thank you. They’re from italy. | 多谢夸奖 意大利制造哟 |
[14:30] | I just gave avery a little taste. | 我就小小试探了一下 |
[14:32] | Said I was attracted to another woman. | 说我被另一个女人吸引 |
[14:34] | Guess what she told me. Nothing. She just forgave me. | 你猜怎么着 她没反应 就说原谅我 |
[14:38] | Believe me,I didn’t expect her to come out of her forgiveness bunker so easily, | 我没想到她这么快就使这招了 |
[14:41] | but I really need to up the ante. | 战略部署得升级 |
[14:43] | Drop a grenade in that bunker,like jim brown in the dirty dozen. | 来点猛料 就像”十二金刚” 里面的Jim Brown |
[14:47] | Enjoy your party,nazis! | 好好玩儿 混蛋们! |
[14:50] | – Are you talking about your wife? – God,she’s good. | – 你这是说你老婆呢? – 她可真厉害 |
[14:53] | This kind of gamesmanship is why I love her. | 会玩花招 我喜欢 |
[14:56] | She has the brain of a man,and the ass of a french teenager. | 思考起来像爷们儿 还长着法国萝莉的屁屁 |
[14:59] | But I will win. | 不过哥是赢家 |
[15:01] | I don’t know,jack,it’s 2012. | 谁知道呢 这都2012了 |
[15:02] | It’s not always clear who wears the pants in the family. | 弄不清家里谁做主咯 |
[15:05] | I do,lemon. I wear the pants. | 当然是我 |
[15:07] | – Good morning. – Oh,good morning. | – 早 – 早 |
[15:09] | – Nice pants,avery. – And,liz,good to see you. | – 好做主的裤子 Avery – 谢谢 Liz 很高兴见到你 |
[15:12] | Oh,you’re hair’s the same. | 发型没变嘛 |
[15:14] | It’s not. Actually,something terrible happened. | 是啊 而且 出大事了 |
[15:16] | I don’t have a lot of time. | 我时间不多 |
[15:17] | I have my year-in-finance presentation after this, | 我有个年度金融汇报要做 |
[15:19] | and lloyd blankfein slithers back into the sewers to eat rotten fish at 6:00,so- | Lloyd Blankfein六点还要 去吃个破饭 所以- |
[15:28] | * deathly hallows and tebow * | * 死圣剧终没下环 * |
[15:30] | * oprah does her last show * | * Oprah节目也玩完 * |
[15:31] | * beyonce had a baby,yo * | * 碧昂斯挺肚生娃娃 * |
[15:33] | * it’s a 12-month wrap-up,rap-rap-rap-up * | * 一年事件属这大 * |
[15:35] | you know what,I’ll just read some us weeklies. | 我读点周报就行了 |
[15:38] | – Thank you,lemon. – But it’s an hour long,like you wanted. | – 多谢 Lemon – 按你说的一小时准备的 |
[15:40] | – Thank you. – Fine. | – 谢了 – 好吧 |
[15:43] | I’m gonna head down to goldman early. | 我得早点去Goldman那儿 |
[15:45] | Avery,I should tell you something. | Avery我有事儿跟你说 |
[15:46] | I wasn’t completely honest when I was being completely honest earlier. | 之前说完全诚实 其实木有做到 |
[15:50] | Let me stop you right there. | 马上打住 |
[15:51] | I forgave you so that we wouldn’t have to discuss this. | 我原谅你 就为不讨论此事 |
[15:54] | Let me stop you right there from stopping me right there. | 我得打住你打住我 |
[15:56] | I know why you forgave me. | 我知道你为啥原谅我 |
[15:58] | But the woman I mentioned,we kissed. | 但是我提到的那个女人 我俩亲亲了 |
[16:01] | And I know I would hate it if you kept something like that from me,so- | 如果你这种事情瞒着我 我也不好受 |
[16:04] | So… | 所以 |
[16:07] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[16:08] | And no matter what you say,I am always going to forgive you. Always. | 无论你说什么 我都会原谅你 |
[16:22] | What do you think? Pretty awesome,huh? | 怎么样 赞美不? |
[16:25] | It’s a brand new location,liz. | 全新地点啊 Liz |
[16:27] | I got a subway entrance right here,and I got a tour bus stop right there. | 旁边又是地铁又是公交站的 |
[16:29] | Also,fox news is right across the street, | 对面就是福克斯新闻 |
[16:31] | and word is greta van susteren eats hot dogs like slimer. | 听说Greta Van Susteren 吃热狗就像吃糖豆儿 |
[16:34] | Yeah,who’s usually here? | 谁常来啊? |
[16:36] | Oh,right,those creepy,off-brand sesame street characters | 那帮没价值的芝麻街里的角色扮演者 |
[16:40] | that harass tourists into paying them to take pictures with them. | 欺负游客 逼着人家跟他们合影 |
[16:42] | I hate those guys. As a sesame street purist, | 最讨厌他们了 作为纯芝麻街人士 |
[16:45] | I don’t think elmo usually tells passing women the they have a sweet dumper. | 我觉得Elmo总对过路女子说恶心的话 |
[16:49] | *****This is our corner,pal! | 滚 这是我们地盘儿! |
[16:51] | You don’t own this corner. | 又不是你家开的 |
[16:52] | And I got a family to support,like a man. | 我是男人 要养家 |
[16:57] | Don’t hit my cheekbones! | 别打我颧骨! |
[16:58] | Hey,stop it! Get off him,elmo! | 住手 Elmo 别打他! |
[17:01] | Legally,I have to say i’m elmarg! | 人家法名Elmarg! |
[17:03] | Oh,them puppets done picked the wrong day to cross my kin! | 破娃娃招惹我可挑错时候了! |
[17:08] | It’s on,panhandle style! | 平底锅招式! |
[17:17] | Well,it’s over. I’m never gonna get a wedding sponsor now. | 完蛋了 我找不到婚礼赞助商了 |
[17:21] | That dirtbag jay-nuh won. | 那个村姑Jenna赢了 |
[17:22] | ***** | Jenna Maroney上演纽约闹剧 |
[17:24] | I wanted my wedding to be an expression of who I am,and now it will be. | 我希望我的婚礼能反应真实的自我 现在如愿了 |
[17:28] | I’m a panhandle hick, | 我就是个土逼 |
[17:30] | and my wedding will be just another panel on my mother’s family history back tattoo. | 我的婚礼只能是我母亲家家族历史纹身的点缀了 |
[17:34] | Oh,come on,it’s not all that bad. | 别介 还不至于那么糟糕 |
[17:37] | Look at that caption. | 你看这个标题 |
[17:39] | “Aging star,jenna maroney,beats up elmo with her…” | “上了年纪的女星Jenna Maroney 用她的…” |
[17:43] | so you own things. That’s good. | 你都拥有东西了 这就不错呀 |
[17:45] | “christian…” that’s always a good word. | “Christian…” 这个词一向是好的 |
[17:47] | Wait,did they say “christian” about my shoes? | 等一下 他们说我这鞋是”Christian”开头的? |
[17:51] | “with her christian louboutins.” | “用她的Christian Louboutin打了Elmo” |
[17:54] | They didn’t know that my shoes were cheap knockoffs. | 他们不知道我的鞋是便宜的冒牌货 |
[17:57] | They thought they were fancy,even though they’re secretly crap. | 他们觉得好看 即使这鞋破得要命 |
[18:00] | That’s it. That’s who I am! | 我明白了 这就是我! |
[18:03] | I’m that knockoff designer shoe. | 我就是那只假冒的大牌鞋子 |
[18:06] | My outside is shiny and pretty, | 我的外表光鲜亮丽 |
[18:08] | but my inside is filled with cardboard and horse glue. | 但内在其实就是驴粪蛋子 |
[18:12] | I’ve solved my identity crisis! | 身份危机成功解决! |
[18:15] | More importantly,I know who can sponsor my wedding! | 更重要的是 我知道该找谁当婚礼赞助商了! |
[18:19] | ***** | 七月感恩圣诞情人复活万圣节快乐 |
[18:23] | No,I think it’s a very cool costume,mayor bloomberg. | 我觉得你的造型挺好的 Bloomberg市长 |
[18:25] | Tonight,i’m mayor booo-mberg. | 今晚 我是鬼叫市长 |
[18:28] | Yes,I think you’ve mentioned that. | 嗯 你好像说过 |
[18:30] | Booo… Booo… | 呜… 呜… |
[18:35] | Scott. | |
[18:36] | Happy birthdaversary,honey. | 生日周年快乐 亲爱的 |
[18:39] | Oh,jack,this homecoming’s been amazing. | 哦 Jack 这个欢迎会太棒了 |
[18:41] | Nice to see you relaxing and enjoying yourself, | 看到你放松并快乐 我很高兴 |
[18:43] | and totally unprepared for a forgiveness attack. | 那我就来个毫无防备的谅解突袭 |
[18:47] | – What? – Avery… | – 什么? |
[18:48] | What? | 怎么了? |
[18:50] | The woman I kissed is your mother. | 我吻的那个女人 是你母亲 |
[18:55] | That is… Shocking. | 哦 好… 震惊 |
[19:00] | But I told you all is forgiven,so… | 但是我跟你说过 既往不咎 所以… |
[19:06] | All is forgiven. | 既往不咎 |
[19:08] | What do I have to say to guilt the truth out of you? How about this? | 我要说什么才能用负罪感将你的实话套出来? 听听这个 |
[19:12] | A few months ago,liddy broke into the gun safe and shot up your gift-wrapping room. | 几个月以前 Liddy打开了枪匣 冲着你包礼物间开了一枪 |
[19:17] | I did wear your nightgowns. | 我确实穿过你的睡衣 |
[19:18] | Not to feel you near,they’re just comfortable. | 不是为了感受你的气息 只是因为实在太舒服了 |
[19:21] | I had an erotic dream about an adult dora the explorer. | 我做春梦时梦到过朵拉大冒险里的成人版朵拉 |
[19:25] | I took her on a balcony in madrid,above the plaza mayor. | 我和她在马德里的一个露台上 就在马约尔广场上方 |
[19:29] | She had flowers in her hair. | 她的头发里有花 |
[19:32] | Now I’ve admitted everything. | 现在我已经坦白了一切事情 |
[19:33] | Game over,avery. Tell me what you did. | 游戏结束 Avery 告诉我你都做了什么 |
[19:35] | I’ll tell you exactly what I did,jack. | 我来告诉你我都做了什么 Jack |
[19:39] | – I won. – You what? | – 我赢了 – 神马? |
[19:41] | I got you to tell me everything you did.And guess what- | 我让你老老实实交代了你所做的一切 你猜怎么着 |
[19:44] | – I didn’t do anything. – But scott scottsman- | – 其实我什么都没做 – 但是Scott Scottsman |
[19:47] | Until the flight home,the only words I’d ever said to scott scottsman were, | 直到上回家的飞机前 我对Scott Scottsman说的唯一的话就是 |
[19:51] | “and now with sports,scott scottsman”. | “现在来看体育新闻 有请Scott Scottsman” |
[19:53] | I thought I was playing you,and you were playing me the whole time. | 我以为是我在操控你 实际上你一直在操控着我 |
[19:56] | And in 24 hours,I got you to tell me things it would have taken you years to admit. | 在24小时内 我让你说出了 你可能会花好几年才会告诉我的事情 |
[20:01] | Now we can start over. | 现在我们可以重新开始了 |
[20:03] | The final piece of the puzzle is just me forgiving you for,um… | 这盘棋的最后一步就是 我原谅你… |
[20:09] | – Kissing my mother! – We did it. | – 即使你亲了我妈! – 我们做到了 |
[20:12] | – Everything’s normal. – Usa! | – 现在一切正常了 – 美利坚万岁! |
[20:13] | It’s classic us. Damn it,jessup,i’d marry you all over again! | 多么经典的我们 Jessup 真想再娶你一次! |
[20:18] | That’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们就应该这么做 |
[20:20] | We’ve gonna renew our vows. | 咱们来重温婚礼誓言吧 |
[20:21] | We need a new blender anyway. | 正好我们需要一个新的搅拌机 |
[20:22] | Oh,baby. | 哦 宝贝 |
[20:25] | Sorry I’m late. Criss got into a fight with an elmo. | 抱歉我迟到了 Criss和Elmo打起来了 |
[20:28] | And he hates it that I make more money than he does. | 他不喜欢我赚的钱比他多 |
[20:30] | And I don’t know,maybe we’re not supposed to have a plant together. | 我不知道 或许我们不适合一起养花花草草 |
[20:33] | – Love is complicated,right? – Wrong. | – 爱很复杂 对吧? – 错 |
[20:35] | – We kicked love’s ass! – Yes! | – 我们扇了爱情一耳光! – 没错! |
[20:38] | We’re renewing our vows. | 我们要重温婚礼誓言 |
[20:39] | No,no,renewing vows is a kiss of death. | 不 不 重温誓言就相当于自掘坟墓 |
[20:42] | You should have let me finish my rap. There was a whole verse about it! | 你们应该让我唱完那首rap 有一段是专门唱这个的! |
[20:45] | * j-lo and marc anthony * | * J-Lo 和 Marc Anthony * |
[20:47] | * donn and vicki from o.c. * | * 橘子郡里的Donn和Vicki * |
[20:48] | * 12-month wrap-up,rap-rap-rap-up * | * 12个月的大总结 啦啦啦啦啦啦 * |
[20:50] | lemon. | |
[20:51] | It’s the kiss of death,yo! | 嗨 自掘坟墓唷! |
[20:53] | I reject chris brown’s comeback! Lemon out! | 我反对Chris Brown复出! 切客闹! |
[21:00] | Here at off-brandheelz.com, | 在超A美鞋网 |
[21:02] | we’ve got all the brands that fit your needs and your budget. | 我们有各种能够满足你需求和预算的鞋 |
[21:05] | Johnny choon,dolce and banana,merolo blornig,prader,gukki,dkni, | Johnny Choon和Dolce & Banana Merolo Blornig和Prader还有Gukki和DKNI |
[21:12] | alexandorp mcking,diana von fistenbug,and jessica simpson. | Alexandorp Mcking和Diana Von Fistenbug 还有Jessica Simpson (Jessica Simpson躺枪) |
[21:16] | We’ve got all the brands that fit your needs. | 我们有能满足你的需要的所有牌子 |
[21:19] | Job interviews,running from your parole officer,attending a theater opening, | 不管是面试 逃避假释官的追捕 出席戏院开业典礼 |
[21:23] | breaking into your mom’s house to steal her cable box. | 撬你妈妈的门去偷电视机顶盒 |
[21:26] | Off-brandheelz.com,naturally fayun-cy. | 超A美鞋网 自然超美 |
[21:35] | 30 ROCK Season 06 Episode 21 |