时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | live television. Who cares? | 实况转播? 谁高兴看? |
[00:05] | who cares? Everybody. | 谁高兴看? 大伙儿都看 |
[00:07] | – We love live tv. – do we,lemon? | – 人人都爱看现场 – 真的咩 Lemon? |
[00:09] | Do you really love the overzealous studio audience who will applaud at anything? | 过度兴奋的观众在演播室 高声二叫瞎吆喝 你好这口儿哇? |
[00:13] | Here in the greatest city on earth,newyork city,baby? Whassup? | 史上最牛城市 纽约的观众盆友们 你们好吗? |
[00:20] | wait,what are you saying,jack? ’cause “tgs” is live. | Jack 你什么意思? TGS就是吃这口饭的 |
[00:24] | not anymore. It’s financially impractical. | 再也不了 这玩儿太烧钱 |
[00:27] | From now on,you write and shoot the whole season in two weeks | 从现在开始 从编剧到录制 两周完成 |
[00:29] | like “wheel of fortune” or fox news. | 好比”幸运轮盘”要么就是福克斯新闻 |
[00:33] | no. I mean,I grew up on live tv. | 不 我可是看着转播长大的 |
[00:36] | Friday night in my parents basement. | 周五晚 爸妈的地下室 |
[00:38] | A telethon and cheese steaks. | 口水连续剧外加芝士牛排 |
[00:40] | I can see it like it was yesterday. | 昨日重现啊 |
[00:43] | Best prom night ever! | 这里是最好的舞会之夜! |
[00:50] | I’m going to lose my virginity in nine years. | 九年后就破处咯 |
[00:55] | “tgs” has to be live or it will lose all the excitement and spontaneity. | TGS必须直播 不然即兴而来的兴奋点就没了 |
[00:59] | That’s the beauty of live tv. Anything can happen. | 这才是现场的魅力 一切皆有可能 |
[01:04] | there’s a bathroom in here you can use,sir paul mccartney. | 这里有个卫生间 Paul Mccartney爵士 |
[01:21] | see? Awesome. | 看到了吧 多赞 |
[01:23] | yes. | 啊 对 |
[01:24] | But my way is cheaper,and you only have to work two weeks out of the year. | 可我这种更便宜 而且每年只须工作两周 |
[01:29] | I want to go to there. | 算我一个 |
[01:32] | So it’s settled. Tonight is tgs’s final live show. | 就这么着了 今晚TGS终场直播秀 |
[01:35] | what? no,live television is an american tradition. ***** | 啥? 不行 现场节目是咱老美传统 不能就这么扔了 |
[01:41] | sorry,kenneth. It’s a done deal. | 抱歉 Kenneth 已成定局了 |
[01:43] | our last live show? | 最后一期现场秀? |
[01:46] | no. | 不行 |
[01:51] | * welcome to the “30 rock” live show on nbc * | * 欢迎收看 NBC “我为喜剧狂” 现场秀* |
[01:55] | ***** | |
[01:59] | * did you know the 30 rock live show comes live from nyc * | * 在纽约直播 知道不 * |
[02:02] | ***** | |
[02:04] | ***** | |
[02:06] | 30 ROCK Season 06 Episode 19 | |
[02:12] | there’s a rumor spreading around here like wildfire. | 有个谣言都快传疯了 |
[02:15] | But unlike the wildfires I’ve started,this one doesn’t sexually arouse me. | 不过不像我传的那种 这个没法儿让我性奋 |
[02:20] | it’s true,hazel. Tonight will be our last live show | 是真的 Hazel 今晚是咱最后一期现场 |
[02:23] | but don’t worry. It won’t affect you. | 不过别慌 影响不到你 |
[02:25] | unless my plan all along was to run on stage during a sketch and get discovered by hollywood. | 除非我一开始就计划冲上台 然后被星探发现 |
[02:37] | Liz,An important me-nouncement. | Liz 姐有事宣布 |
[02:40] | Paul and I have decided to get married. | Paul跟我决定结婚了 |
[02:43] | And I told paul that he should | propose to me tonight on tg 每 我还告诉他应该在今晚求婚 就在TG- |
[02:47] | – ***** – you didn’t let me finish. s. | – 绝对不行 – 你让我说完呀 S |
[02:50] | – ***** | – ***** – Jenna 这可是咱最后一期现场 – 就是啊 |
[02:54] | and it’s jenna maroney is getting engaged,it’s going to be on live tv. | Jenna Maroney要订婚 那必须是现场直播呀 |
[02:58] | I’ve been working on my reaction since I was 3. | 我从三岁起就在练习如何反应了 |
[03:09] | it’s happening,liz. | 没得商量 Liz |
[03:12] | ***** he discovered you can get pornography on the internet. | Liz Jordan先生刚发现 网上居然能看毛片儿 |
[03:17] | oh,my gosh. He’s going to die in there. | 我的神 他会精尽人亡的 |
[03:24] | what’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[03:26] | – you called a meeting,lemon. – actually,I called it. | – Lemon 你召集大伙儿开的会 – 是我召集的 |
[03:29] | gasp! | 妈呀! |
[03:33] | live television is sacred,and we are not leaving this room | 实况转播是王道 除非咱12个人一致同意捍卫它 |
[03:37] | until the 12 of us have agreed to defend her. | 今儿谁也别想出这屋 |
[03:41] | There is a great american play that was first written and performed for live television. | 有一部优秀美剧 最早就是为现场秀打造的 |
[03:46] | It’s called “12 angry men”. | 它就是”十二怒汉” |
[03:49] | no,we are not debating this like a jury. Shut him down,jack. | 不 我们可不搞什么陪审团合议 让他闭嘴 Jack |
[03:52] | “12 angry men” is preposterous. | “十二怒汉”纯属瞎闹 |
[03:54] | 11 decent americans are swayed by jane fonda’s father? Open the door. | 十一个正派的美国人 居然被简芳达她爹忽悠了 开门 |
[04:04] | how long do you think you’ll get away with this? | 你以为自己能撑多久? |
[04:06] | Hazel or jenna will know that we’re missing. | Hazel和Jenna他们 一定会注意到我们不见了 |
[04:10] | have an amazing set tonight,everne. I love you all. | 大家今晚顺利哈 爱死你们啦 |
[04:14] | Night,night,hazel.***** | 成败就在今晚 Hazel 我要戴我的”幸运小贝壳” |
[04:17] | It goes viral,I take medicine for it. | 有毒 不过姐吃药顶着 |
[04:20] | Next step,hollywood,florida. ***** | 下一站 好莱坞 福罗里达 去我娘那取回车 |
[04:24] | Next stop,california. | 下一站 加州 |
[04:26] | ***** Tell my old boss,suck it. | 到”匹萨厨房” 告诉以前老板去死 |
[04:29] | Next stop,tinseltown,because christmas decorations are really cheap this time of year. | 接下来是浮华城 这会儿圣诞装饰超便宜 |
[04:35] | nothing brings our country together like live television. | 没有任何东西像现场秀这样受欢迎 |
[04:39] | In studio 6h,it’s a part of that tradition. | 6H演播室 可是传统的一部分啊 |
[04:42] | Why it was right here that nbc broadcast the final episode | 因为就是在这儿 NBC播出了 上世纪五十年代的经典 |
[04:45] | of the 1950s classic “the lovebirds”. | “爱侣 怨偶”的最后一集 |
[04:50] | ***** | 卡夫 卡夫独家赞助 喜剧时光 |
[04:50] | it’s the comedy hour sponsored by kraft singles. | 卡夫 卡夫独家赞助 喜剧时光 |
[04:56] | ***** The cheese that won world war ii.***** | 芝士赢二战 用牛奶做成的 赢了二战的奶酪哦 |
[04:56] | ***** | 芝士赢二战 用牛奶做成的 赢了二战的奶酪哦 |
[05:00] | now “the lovebirds”. | 现为您送上”爱侣 怨偶” |
[05:02] | Starring cubby gilmore and loretta fields. | Cubby Gilmore与Loretta Fields 倾情出演 |
[05:08] | I’m home,baby. | 我回来了 亲爱的 |
[05:14] | And I could eat a horse. | 我饿得能吃下一匹马 |
[05:16] | don’t you dare touch that bacon till it’s done,larry. | 不许动那里的培根 还没做好呢 Larry |
[05:23] | Ooooo-boy. | 哦 天啊 |
[05:27] | oh,boy. Now I’m cooking a turkey,too. | 老天 我现在又多做了只火鸡 |
[05:31] | that’s rich. | 算你狠 |
[05:32] | One of these days,I’m going to take a shot and blow your face off. | 总有一天 我要拿起枪来 打烂你的脸 |
[05:38] | it would still be better than our honeymoon. | 那也会比我们的蜜月强点 |
[05:41] | what was wrong with niagara falls? | 尼亚加拉瀑布哪里不好了? |
[05:44] | your mother found it chilly. | 你妈说那儿太凉了 |
[05:48] | you’re a real cut-up. | 你真是碎嘴 |
[05:49] | In fact,one of these days I’m gonna cut you up in pieces and feed you to the neighbor’s dogs. | 事实上 有一天我要把你切碎了 喂邻居家的狗吃 |
[05:55] | it will be the first time you’ve taken me out for dinner in years. | 那会是这些年来你第一次带我出去吃饭 |
[05:59] | keep it up,doris and bang,zoom, | 接着说 Doris 砰 咔 |
[06:01] | I’m going to drown you in the bathtub and say a mental patient did it. | 我要把你淹死在浴缸里 然后说是某个精神病人干的 |
[06:05] | Like I always say – Aaaaachh. | 就像我常说的 啊 |
[06:11] | that’s a funny thing to say. | 这说得倒挺可乐的 |
[06:12] | this is real. Real heart attack. | 这是真的 真的心脏病发 |
[06:17] | here,eat the bacon. It’ll lubricate your heart. | 来 吃点培根 它能润滑心脏 |
[06:20] | ride it out. Ride it to hell. | 挺过去 挺到地狱去 |
[06:25] | come on now,larry. Don’t be a sissy | 行了 Larry 别唧唧歪歪的 |
[06:29] | I’m having a heart attack,too. | 我也心脏病发作了 |
[06:32] | My marriage is a sham. My makeup lady is my lover. | 我的婚姻是个骗局 我的女化妆师是我的情人 |
[06:35] | ***** | 技术故障 |
[06:40] | hello. I’m nazi doctor heinrich ***** I mean doctor. | 大家好 我是纳粹医生Heinrich Spaceman 我指的可是医生 |
[06:46] | We can edit that out,right? | 我们能把那句剪掉吧? |
[06:48] | ***** | 这是直播啊 |
[06:51] | Are you a modern housewife who is in the family way? | 你是否是个身怀六甲的 现代家庭主妇? |
[06:54] | Smoke chattertons cigarettes. | 请吸Chattertons香烟 |
[06:56] | Your baby’s lungs need refreshing nicotine for science reasons. | 你胎儿的肺需要新鲜尼古丁 这是有某些科学依据的 |
[07:00] | And his growing bones need tar to hold them together. | 胎儿发育的骨骼需要焦油来粘合 |
[07:03] | Nine out of ten doctors surveyed said,who is this? | 受调查的10个医生中有9个说 你是谁啊? |
[07:06] | Why are you calling so late? | 这么晚给我打电话干嘛? |
[07:08] | But the tenth guy was into it. | 但第10个医生很感兴趣 |
[07:12] | * chattertons tastes so cool and mild a treat for you and your unborn child * | * Chattertons味道清新又淡雅 安抚您和您未出生的娃 * |
[07:18] | ***** | |
[07:21] | official cigarette of the u.s. Olympic team. | 美国奥运代表团官方指定香烟 |
[07:28] | jenna,remember that package you made me take to singapore last summer? | Jenna 记得去年夏天 你让我带去新加坡的那个包裹么? |
[07:32] | I just got out of changi prison. | 我刚从樟宜监狱出来 |
[07:36] | thank you. Just portion control and exercise. | 谢谢 不过是少吃多锻炼 |
[07:42] | ***** | |
[07:47] | Did you pick up the ring? | 你拿到戒指了吗? |
[07:49] | liza minnelli’s baby tooth surrounded by rubies | Liza Minnelli的乳牙 周围有红宝石 |
[07:52] | that passed through a terrified michael kors. | 镶在了Michael Kors牌的配饰上 |
[07:56] | it’ll look amazing on camera. | 它会很上镜的 |
[07:59] | I don’t want to propose on tv. I want it to be private. | 我不想在电视上向你求婚 我想在私下来 |
[08:03] | what are you saying,paul? | 你说什么呢 Paul? |
[08:04] | rick santorum is right. | 李三多说得对 |
[08:06] | Marriage is a sacred union between a man and a woman. | 婚姻是一个男人和一个女人之间的 神圣结合 |
[08:09] | Which is why I’m asking you right now to make me the luckiest schman- ? | 所以我现在就问你 你愿意让我成为最幸运的变装男吗? |
[08:13] | what? no. | 什么? 不行 |
[08:15] | look ***** | 我很抱歉 我不想强调 我才是生理上的那个女人 |
[08:19] | but ***** | 但根据Roe诉Dwyane Wade一案 Roe诉Wade案规定女性有权处置所怀胎儿 Dwyane Wade是NBA球员 于该案无关 |
[08:23] | I ***** | 我有选择权 而我选择在电视上接受求婚 |
[08:27] | If ***** | 如果你做不到 那我不确定还要不要结婚了 |
[08:30] | are u ***** | 你在给我下最后通牒吗? |
[08:32] | look ***** | 我才是我们中的男人 |
[08:34] | I ***** | 或许我穿着裙子 戴着假发 还有个妇科医生 |
[08:37] | but ***** | 但我才是男人 |
[08:45] | without ***** | 如果没有直播电视 想想我们会错过多少伟大的时刻 |
[08:49] | the ***** | 登月 |
[08:51] | the beatles | 披头士 “先声夺人”结果秀 |
[08:54] | that time ***** | Lutz先生跑龙套紧张地吐出来那次 |
[08:58] | no ***** | 不 别让他想起那事 |
[09:00] | oh ***** | 我吃了小牛肉 小牛肉加奶酪 |
[09:05] | and what ***** | 还有Joey Montero的老牌综艺节目呢 |
[09:09] | ***** | 他跟你一样的 Jordan先生 |
[09:11] | because ***** | 因为他也不喜欢排练 |
[09:12] | and ***** | 而且他想越快离开越好 |
[09:16] | ***** | Joey Montero秀 |
[09:20] | ladys ***** | 女士们先生们 |
[09:28] | * que facciamo con questo my love is nowhere in sight * | * 就这样 这样来 我的爱不见了 * |
[09:34] | * que facciamo con questo I ask the moon every night * | * 就这样 这样来 我夜夜问明月 * |
[09:42] | we’ve got a great show for you tonight. | 我们今晚节目非常精彩 |
[09:45] | We got a great show. | 精彩的节目 |
[09:46] | At least that’s what the jews I pay tell me. | 至少我雇的那群犹太人这么说的 |
[09:50] | I tell you,I feel great. I slept like a baby last night. | 我告诉你们 我感觉好极了 我昨晚睡得像婴儿一样 |
[09:52] | I woke up crying with a boob in my mouth. | 我醒来大哭大叫 嘴里含着咪咪 |
[10:00] | Okay,that was the joke stuff. | 行了 搞笑的就这些 |
[10:02] | All right,here comes a lady. | 好 这边来了位女士 |
[10:05] | – hi,joey,I’m dusty springfield. – sure,let’s go with that. | – 你好Joey 我是Dusty Springfield – 好 就来这段吧 |
[10:09] | – * when I said I needed you * – I need you too,baby | – * 当我说我需要你 * – 我需要你 宝贝 |
[10:15] | – * you said you would always stay * – I can see it inside your mouth. | – * 你说你会永远留下 * – 我能想象你含着它 |
[10:21] | – * it wasn’t me who changed but you * – ***** | – * 改变了的不是我 而是你 * – 我们节奏相同哦 |
[10:26] | * and now you’ve gone away * | * 现在你已离开 * |
[10:30] | that’s pretty.***** | 很美 掌声送给Donkey Springbeam |
[10:32] | * you don’t have to say you love me just be close at hand * | * 你不用说你爱我 只要陪在我身边 * |
[10:37] | where’s the gang? ***** | 今晚哥几个去哪儿玩啊? Jacobs牛排店? |
[10:42] | You’re invited,too,stringbean. | 你也来啊 |
[10:44] | ***** | 不过早晨得来个1+1咖啡 你们懂吧? |
[10:48] | ***** | 我刚打嗝打出一股螃蟹味儿 真奇怪 因为我没吃螃蟹 |
[10:52] | Well,hello there. ***** | 你好呀 玻璃 |
[10:55] | glamour. Excitement. What we today would call alcoholism. | 魅力四射 激情无限 就像现在所说的酗酒 |
[11:00] | Live television had everything. | 现场直播包容万象 |
[11:03] | not everything. Where were the black people? | 黑人没包括在内吧? |
[11:07] | actually,well spurlock,nbc had the first two black characters on tv. Sort of. | 头两位登上荧屏的黑人角色 就是在NBC亮相的 勉强算吧 |
[11:13] | For “alfie and abner,” nbc hired one african-american and one Caucasian | NBC聘请了一位黑人和一位白人出演 “Alfie和Abner” |
[11:17] | because they thought two black people on the same show would make the audience nervous. | 因为台里觉得一部剧里 出现两个黑人会让观众紧张 |
[11:21] | A rule nbc still uses today. | 此规矩沿袭至今 |
[11:28] | abner,I’m home from work. Where are you,my brother? | Abner 我下班啦 你在哪 哥们儿? |
[11:33] | here I is,alfie. | 伦家在这 Alfie |
[11:41] | oh,hell no. I am not doing this. | 老天爷 这我没法演 |
[11:46] | nbc received a lot of complaints | NBC接到多起投诉 |
[11:49] | That the show wasn’t on often enough. | 观众抱怨此剧播出频率太低 |
[11:52] | So they forced theodore freeman to honor his contract. | 所以台里逼着Theodore Freeman 履行合同 |
[11:57] | I’s done stole this catfish. | 伦家再也不偷这鲶鱼了 |
[12:01] | sir,I am asking you as a human being to please stop talking like that. | 先生 我已正常人类的名义请求你 别再这样说话了 |
[12:06] | I’s gonna eat it till I’m bellyful. | 伦家要吃到肚子圆圆 |
[12:10] | this is debasing to both of us. | 你拉低了我俩的身份 |
[12:12] | I was a tuskegee airman. | 我曾是塔斯克基飞行员 轰隆隆 |
[12:18] | you may anger me,but I believe nonviolence is the path to change. | 你或许对我不满 但我相信 改变从告别暴力开始 |
[12:22] | and I believes you can catch a rainbow in your hat. | 伦家相信你帽子里能逮着彩虹 |
[12:26] | I’ll kill you,you ignorant ***** | 老子非杀了你这无知的废物 |
[12:31] | believe it or not,they did not stop doing the show, | 信不信由你 台里没有停播此剧 |
[12:35] | which made for tense but thrilling live tv. | 此剧成为气氛紧张却扣人心弦的直播剧 |
[12:48] | banjo | 班卓琴 |
[12:50] | ***** | 技术故障 |
[12:58] | I’ve lost track of what you were trying to convince us | 我搞不明白你用这些荧屏细节描述 |
[13:00] | of with these detailed descriptions of television. | 是想证明什么 |
[13:03] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:05] | come on.Kenneth Times change. | Kenneth 时代变了 |
[13:07] | Television replaced radio. Cars replaced horses. | 电视取代了广播 汽车取代了马 |
[13:10] | not where I’m from. | 我老家不是这样 |
[13:11] | Are you telling me the mayor of your hometown is a car? Pretty weird. | 你是说你老家的市长是车吗? 太怪异了 |
[13:18] | why are you laughing at me? | 为什么都笑我? |
[13:20] | okay. Let’s all take a little break. | 咱休息一小会儿 |
[13:25] | hello. I’m nazi doctor Leo *****. | 我是纳粹医生Leo Speceman |
[13:28] | ***** I want people to know, | 我知道这是现场直播 我想让大家知道 |
[13:31] | did your mother smoke chatterton cigarettes while pregnant during the 1950s or 60s? | 五六十年代时 你们母亲在孕期吸过Chatterton烟吗? |
[13:36] | If she did,you probably can’t hear me because of chatterton syndrome. | 如果抽了 你可能听不见我说话 因为你有胎儿Chatterton综合症 |
[13:41] | Turn up the volume! | 开大音量! |
[13:44] | ***** | 近期有研究表明 |
[13:46] | While pregnancy is disgusting,babies do not need tar or nicotine. | 尽管怀孕会犯恶心 宝宝并不需要尼古丁 |
[13:51] | If you are currently suffering from chatterton syndrome, | 若您患了Chatterton综合症 |
[13:54] | please use your bird-like claws to dial the number below | 请用您鸟爪般的手拨打下方电话 |
[13:58] | and then use the rectum you have instead of a mouth to say something like | 再用直肠而不是嘴说这么一声 |
[14:02] | “wrulgh” or “thunghth” to signify that you wish to join a class action suit against chattertons. | “呜啊”或者”噗” 表示你想加入对Chatterton烟的集体诉讼 |
[14:09] | * if you have scales instead of skin * | * 长了鳞片不长皮 * |
[14:12] | * pick up the phone sue chattertons * | * 拿起电话告Chatterton * |
[14:19] | This is idiotic. | 这太蠢了 |
[14:20] | We’ve got a show to do and – | 我们还要做节目而且… |
[14:22] | Oh,my god,kenneth.It’s my period. It’s a-gonna blow. | 天呐 Kenneth 我来大姨妈了 要血崩了 |
[14:27] | we both know you’re not due for another nine days. | 咱都知道你还有9天才来大姨妈 |
[14:30] | And I’m ashamed of you,ms. Lemon. | 你真够丢人的 Lemon小姐 |
[14:33] | Think of your hero,rosemary howard. | 想想你心目的英雄Rosemary Howard |
[14:36] | She wrote for the edgiest live variety show of all time,”the gruber brother and nipsey”. | 她编写了史上最火爆的综艺节目 “Gruber兄弟和Nipsey” |
[14:42] | ***** | Gruber兄弟和Nipsey |
[14:44] | hey,nipsey,what do you get when you cross a chicken with a hippie? | Nipsey 你觉得鸡和嬉皮相遇会得到什么? |
[14:48] | I don’t know,dickie. What do you get when you cross a chicken with a hippie? | 我不知道 Dickie 你觉得呢? |
[14:52] | I don’t know,but lbj likes them both fried. | 我不知道 但LBJ(美国第36任总统) 想把他们都煎了 |
[14:55] | lay it on me. | 包在我身上 |
[14:57] | lay it on me. | 包在我身上 |
[15:00] | lay it on me. | 包在我身上 |
[15:03] | lay it on me. | 包在我身上 |
[15:06] | now,as you know,nipsey | 你懂的 Nipsey |
[15:08] | I’m the first streaker. | 我是第一个裸奔的 |
[15:10] | Streaking’s the new thing. | 裸奔是新流行 |
[15:12] | We touched penises. | 咱俩撞鸡了 |
[15:15] | ***** | NBC新闻 特别报道 |
[15:16] | we interrupt this program to bring you an nbc news special report. | 节目现插播一条NBC特别报道 |
[15:19] | From rockefeller center,chet huntley and david brinkley. | 这里是Rockefeller中心 有请Chet Huntley和David Brinkley |
[15:25] | good evening. Nbc news has learned that less than an hour ago | 晚上好 NBC新闻在不到一个小时前收到消息 |
[15:27] | there was an explosion aboard the apollo 13 spacecraft. | 阿波罗13号飞船刚刚发生了爆炸 |
[15:31] | – David? – thank you,chet. | – 谢谢你 Chet |
[15:33] | – Chet? – thank you,david. | – 谢谢你 David |
[15:35] | We are awaiting further information. David? | 我们还在等待最新一步的消息 David? |
[15:37] | thank you,chet. | 谢谢你 Chet |
[15:39] | Let’s go to the manned space center in Houston | 让我们前去休斯顿的宇航中心 |
[15:41] | and our reporter on the scene,Mr. Jamie garnett. Jamie? | 和我们在现场的报道员 Jamie Garnett先生聊聊 Jamie? |
[15:44] | thank you,chet and david. | 谢谢你们 Chet David |
[15:46] | I’m sorry,sweetheart,could you move out of the way of our camera? | 不好意思 亲 你能不要站在镜头前吗? |
[15:48] | We need to talk to our new reporter jamie garnett. | 我们要跟我们的报道员Jamie Garnett谈话 |
[15:50] | Now,where is he? | 他现在在哪里? |
[15:52] | I’m jamie garnett,gentlemen. | 我就是Jamie Garnett 先生们 |
[15:53] | I spoke earlier with nasa | flight director glynn lunney 每 我早些时候跟NASA的飞行指导 Glynn Lunney聊过 |
[15:56] | listen,doll,you’re not making any sense. | 听着 亲 你搞错了吧 |
[15:59] | You’re probably hysterical from menstruation. | 可能你的大姨妈把你搞傻了吧 |
[16:01] | Go lie down and make sure you get plenty of iron. | 去好好躺着 补充点铁质 |
[16:04] | Maybe eat a ham salad – | 或者吃点火腿色拉 |
[16:06] | and I’m being told that | commander james lovell 每 我被告知指导员James Lovell |
[16:08] | honey,you have a dynamite shape, | 亲 你真是屡教不改啊 |
[16:10] | but you’re going to have to shut up and let a man tell us what’s happening. | 但你现在必须要闭嘴 让一个男人来跟我们解释吧 |
[16:13] | Now,is your father or a policeman nearby? | 现在你的父亲或者是警察有在附近吗? |
[16:18] | look,where did you find that microphone,sugar mouth? | 听着 你是在哪里找到那个麦克的? |
[16:20] | Was it just lying there on the ground? Where is jamie garnett? | 你是在地上捡的吗? Jamie Garnett到底在哪里? |
[16:23] | this just in,male nbc news reporter jamie garnett is missing. | 刚刚收到的消息 NBC的男性新闻报道员 Jamie Garnett失踪了 |
[16:27] | I’m right here you mother | 我就在这里 你个王八 |
[16:29] | classic live television. | 经典直播电视 |
[16:33] | And while they never found jamie garnett, | 虽然他们再也没有找到Jamie Garnett |
[16:35] | that woman who stole his microphone went on to become a wife. | 偷了麦克的那个女人 最后变成了人妇 |
[16:42] | has paul not come back? He’s not answering his phone. | Paul还没回来吗? 他不接我电话 |
[16:44] | – What have I done? – calm down.***** | – 我到底做了什么啊? – 冷静点 Paul走了 |
[16:47] | you’re get progposed to on the show tonight. By me. | 你会在电视上被求婚的 是被我求婚 |
[16:50] | This is new york state. | 这就是纽约 |
[16:51] | Anyone can marry anything now. | 任何人都可以和任何东西结婚了 |
[16:54] | – what? But | 什么? 但 |
[16:56] | think what great tv this will be. it’s everything you want. | 想想这该有多棒 正合你心意 |
[16:59] | no,it’s not. Paul is everything I want. | 不不 这不是我想要的 Paul才是我想要的 |
[17:03] | He’s the reason to get married,not tv. | 他才是我要结婚的原因 不是因为电视 |
[17:06] | Rick santorum was right. | Rick santorum说得对 |
[17:09] | How could I have been so blind? | 我怎么会这么盲目呢? |
[17:10] | because you’re a horrible person? | 因为你是个心地坏的人? |
[17:13] | thank you. Just portion control and lots of water. | 谢谢你 节食加上多喝水就好了 |
[17:20] | all in favor of keeping “tgs” live? | 所有同意保留TGS直播的请举手 |
[17:24] | it’s still not unanimous. And it never will be. | 这还不是统一意见呢 而且永远也不会是 |
[17:26] | This is a business,kenneth,and if live tv went away, | 这是一个公司 Kenneth 如果直播电视没有了 |
[17:29] | the only thing that would change would be nbc’s profit margin. | 唯一要变化的就是NBC的盈利率 |
[17:32] | that’s not true,jackie d. | 你说得不对 Jackie D |
[17:35] | oh,come on,that wasn’t that dramatic. | 噢 天啊 没那么戏剧性吧 |
[17:38] | live tv changed my life. | 直播电视改变了我的生活 |
[17:39] | In 1986 my church dance crew performed on a regional telethon. | 在1986年 我跟着教堂的舞蹈团在 一个地区的电视比赛上表演 |
[17:44] | It was my big break. | 那是我的突破啊 |
[17:45] | Flashback. | 闪回 |
[17:51] | this is for you,jesus. | 这是给你的 上帝 |
[18:00] | Ow,my coccyx! | 哦 我的尾骨! |
[18:03] | It’s not funny. Coccyx is the scientific term for your butt bone. | 这一点也不好小 尾骨确确实实是你的屁股骨啊 |
[18:09] | Why are you all laughing? | 你们都在笑什么? |
[18:11] | ST. RAY RAY’S BLATHOLIC CHURCH | |
[18:13] | I like it. Coccyx. | 我喜欢 尾骨 |
[18:17] | You know what this is? ***** | 知道这里是啥吗? 内有乾坤哦 |
[18:22] | oh,my god. | 哦 天啊 |
[18:25] | I remember that. | 我记得这个 |
[18:27] | that was you? | 那是你? |
[18:28] | that’s when I realized I was a ridiculous man. | 从那之后 我知道自己是个荒唐的人 |
[18:31] | tracy,I was there. | Tracy 我当时也在 |
[18:32] | As a lower-level ge employee,I was answering phones at that telethon. | 我当时是GE的一个基层员工 在接热线电话 |
[18:36] | When you took off your clothes,they cut to the phone bank. | 当你脱衣服的时候 镜头切换到了电话席 |
[18:39] | ***** I made a hilarious prank call to that telethon. | 天啊 我当时往热线上那边打了个极搞笑的电话 |
[18:45] | did the man who answered the phone sound like he had the piercing blue eyes of an ice dragon? | 接你电话的人是不是听上去有 一双冰龙一样摄人心魄的蓝眼睛? |
[18:50] | yes. | 是啊 |
[18:53] | hello,I’d like to speak to general electric. | 喂 我要和电气将军(通用电气)讲话 |
[18:57] | ***** | 通用电气心里有你(没法律效应的) |
[18:58] | madam | 这位女士 |
[19:02] | I’m afraid you’re confused. | 恐怕你搞错了 |
[19:05] | I was a nurse in the war and I met him when he was just a colonel. | 我当时是战地护士 遇见他时他还只是个上校 |
[19:09] | He’s the father of my child. | 他是我孩子的生身父亲 |
[19:11] | general electric is not a person. | 电气将军(通用电气)不是一个人 |
[19:15] | toby,come talk to your father. | Toby过来和你爸爸说话 |
[19:17] | daddy,it’s your son,toby electric. | 爸爸 我是你儿子 托比电气 |
[19:23] | I can tell by your voice that | 从你的声音我可以分辨出 |
[19:24] | you are a very ungainly teenage girl from southeastern pennsylvania. | 你是一个来自于东南宾州的丑陋小姑娘 |
[19:30] | ah-ha,ya burnt. How you like me now? | 矮油 牛掰 那你喜欢我不? |
[19:34] | young lady,no one | 姑娘 没有人 |
[19:37] | no one jokes down general electric. | 没有人可以开通用电气的玩笑 |
[19:40] | And if I ever | 别让我 别让我… |
[19:47] | dude,do you mind? | 伙计 别闹了嘛 |
[19:52] | If I ever get my thick,manly hands on you, | 你可别落到我这双宽大厚实的手里 |
[19:56] | I will roast you alive in an oven I design myself,using two,no,three kinds of heat. | 否则我就要用我设计的烤箱 用至少两种烤法把你烤熟 |
[20:01] | I’m jack donaghy,damn it. | 我可是Jack Donaghy 我去 |
[20:05] | watching you get all red-faced on tv, | 看到电视上的你 脸变得通红 |
[20:08] | that was the night I found my | calling 每 Sticking it to the man. 那天晚上我也发现了我的目标 坚持当一个男人婆 |
[20:11] | you know what? That night changed my life,too. | 知道吗? 那天晚上也改变了我的人生 |
[20:13] | Don geiss saw my loyalty/handsomeness | Don Geiss发现了我的忠心和帅气 |
[20:16] | and the next day he promoted me out of poisons and into microwaves. | 第二天他提拔了我 将我从毒药部转到了微波炉部 |
[20:20] | live tv made us all what we are today. | 是现场直播成就了今天的我们 |
[20:24] | no need to take another vote. “tgs” is meant to be live. | 不用再继续投票了 TGS是注定要直播的 |
[20:27] | To make it more profitable,we’ll just do more product sponsor placements. | 为了让节目能多赚点钱 我们再投放一些赞助产品的广告好了 |
[20:31] | you should do it with the upcoming warner brothers movie, | 应该播那个马上上映的华纳兄弟的电影 |
[20:32] | “rock of ages,” based on the hit broadway musical. | “摇滚时代” 基于热门百老汇歌剧改编 |
[20:34] | Rocking a theater near you june 15th. Tom cruise sings. | 6月15日 在附近的剧院里一起摇滚 Tom Cruise献唱 |
[20:41] | or I’ll just pay you all less. Kenneth,let us out of here. | 或者我还是少给你们发点工资好了 Kenneth 放我们出去 |
[20:53] | paul didn’t come. I ruined everything. | Paul没来 是我搞砸了 |
[20:55] | yeah,you blew it. | 没错 都怪你 |
[20:57] | So I’ll just jump out at some point and lez it up with you? | 那我就到时候跳出来 和你搞一搞? |
[21:01] | – okay. | – okay. – 好吧 – 好嘞 |
[21:02] | we’re on in five,four,three,krang | 每 倒数五 四 三 开嗨 |
[21:09] | and now,”prince william and prince,time-traveling fart detectives”. | 有请 威廉王子和时间旅行放屁神探 |
[21:14] | take that,the man. | 瞧好吧 男人 |
[21:18] | – prince,do you smell something fishy? – who’s that dude? | – 王子 你有没有闻到一股臭鱼味? – 内哥们是谁? |
[21:22] | * zou bisou bisou zou bisou bisou zou bisou bisou * | * 啦啦啦 啦啦啦 啦啦啦 * |
[21:38] | jenna maroney,you’re the woman I want to grow old with. | Jenna Maroney你是那个我想与之 共度余生的人 |
[21:41] | “old” being an acronym for oxylaprodexatrin, | “余生” 是余下一起磕嗨的人生的缩写 |
[21:45] | a hallucinogenic plant extract that makes sex terrifying. | 嗨的是一种致幻植物提取物 能让嘿咻欲仙欲死 |
[21:48] | I want to spend the rest of my life making you happy. | 我想用我的后半生来让你幸福 |
[21:51] | That’s why I’m asking you,on tv,to marry me. | 所以我要在电视镜头前向你求婚 |
[21:55] | oh,paul. | 哦 Paul |
[21:58] | No,no,a million times no. Not like this. | 不行 一万个不行 不能这样 |
[22:03] | I don’t want to get married for publicity. | 我不想因为追求曝光度而结婚 |
[22:05] | I want to get married for you. | 我想因为要嫁给你而结婚 |
[22:07] | And so you don’t testify against me in court. | 这样你就不能在法庭上指证我了 |
[22:10] | I still don’t know what’s going on. | 我还是不明白发生了什么 |
[22:21] | classic live tv? | 经典的直播秀 哈? |
[22:25] | I slipped. | 我滑倒了 |
[22:26] | I slipped and hit my head in the bathroom. | 我在盥洗室滑了一跤 撞到了头 |
[22:29] | Who am i? | 我是谁? |
[22:30] | you are my boyfriend. | 你是我的男朋友 |
[22:31] | We were just going to talk to people I went to high school with. | 我们刚刚想告诉以前的高中同学呢 |
[22:39] | thanks to Loren Micheals,***** | 谢谢Loren Michaels和Paul McCartney John Hamm还有Jimmy falon和Amy Pohler |
[22:46] | ***** | Diane Jackson还有McCarthy Miller |
[22:53] | SNL crew I love u | SNL的伙伴们我爱你们 |
[22:54] | 30 rock crew I love u | 30 Rock的同事们我爱你们 |
[22:56] | This happen again,***** | 又一次直播了 怎么做到的呢? |
[22:59] | watch PAC ***** | 欢迎观看”公园与游憩” 由Amy Pohler执导 |
[23:12] | 30 ROCK Season 06 Episode 19 |