时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | 2012 APRIL 14 | 2012年4月14日 |
[00:02] | Here are all my receipts. | 我所有发票都在这儿 |
[00:04] | Look,I don’t need these,Liz. | 我不需要看 Liz |
[00:05] | Your tax return is the same every year. | 你每年的申报单都一样 |
[00:07] | Actually,I’ll have you know that this has been a year of change,Howard. | 其实今年改变的翻天覆地 Howard |
[00:11] | I joined an over-40 dance team, | 我加入了中年舞蹈团 |
[00:13] | I started eating the lettuce on my plate under my onion rings, | 开始吃洋葱圈下面的生菜叶 |
[00:15] | and I have taken up meditation thanks to my boyfriend Criss. | 多亏了我男友Criss 我开始作冥想 |
[00:19] | Yeah,do you remember what you said to me last year? | 记得去年你对我说什么吗? |
[00:23] | This has been a year of change,Howard. | 今年改变的翻天覆地 Howard |
[00:25] | I’m actually eating the onion part of my onion rings, | 我开始吃洋葱圈上的洋葱头 |
[00:28] | I started journaling thanks to my exciting relationship with Carol,who is a man. | 自从开始和Carol的激情约会后 我开始记日记 他是个男的 |
[00:32] | Although we have done nothing that lesbians could not do. | 但他像个女同般对我 |
[00:36] | Do you remember what you said to me last year? | 记得去年你对我说什么吗 |
[00:38] | I bought a restaurant-grade onion ringer,and I’m having a go at cycling, | 我买了和店里一样好吃的洋葱圈 |
[00:42] | thanks to my boyfriend Wesley,whom I hate. | 我不得不骑车兜风 多亏了男友Wesley 但我讨厌他 |
[00:45] | Have I never washed this sweater? | 我是不是从没洗过这件毛衣? |
[00:47] | Look,there’s nothing wrong with being predictable. | 一成不变并无害处 |
[00:49] | Every morning I get up and come to this office while my wife cheats on me with Jared. | 每天我起床过来这上班 而我妻子在和Jared偷腥 |
[00:52] | Well,you’re wrong. | 不 你错了 |
[00:54] | – I bought a meditation stool,and… – This year’s gonna be different. | – 我买了冥想椅 – 今年会有所不同 |
[01:03] | Jack,am I just in a permanent rut? | Jack 你觉得我像不像一辆车 每天驶过相同的路? |
[01:06] | I don’t have time for your nonsense,Lemon. I’m working. | 没空听你胡诌 Lemon 我在工作 |
[01:08] | I know this doesn’t look like work,but are you familiar with the shower principle? | 虽看起来不像 你知道淋浴理论吗? |
[01:11] | I remember Mrs. Doyle pulling me aside to talk about it in the seventh grade. | 在七年级时 Doyle太太单独和我说过 |
[01:14] | Uh,no. The shower principle is a term scientists use to describe | 不是 淋浴理论在科学界被定义为 |
[01:18] | moments of inspiration that occur when the brain is distracted from the problem at hand. | 分散注意力后一瞬间对问题灵感涌现 |
[01:22] | For example,when you’re showering. | 举例说 你正洗澡 |
[01:24] | I was in the shower when I finally got the title of the movie Face off. | 我洗澡的时候想起了电影的名字-夺面双雄 |
[01:27] | Face off,face off. | 洗脸 夺面 夺面双雄 |
[01:29] | Exactly. If the cerebral cortex is distracted,by showering or putting, | 大脑皮层因淋浴或玩高尔夫而放松 |
[01:34] | then another part of the brain,the anterior superior temporal gyrus is activated. | 大脑的另一块 前颞上回被刺激了 |
[01:39] | This is the site of sudden cognitive inspiration. | 前颞上回负责人们的灵感思维 |
[01:42] | Nerd alert,nerd alert. | 大书呆子 大书呆子 |
[01:47] | The problem at hand is this man,my boss,Hank Hooper. | 现在的问题是我老板 Hank Hooper |
[01:50] | Kabletown has grown a lot over the years, | Kabletown近年来发展很快 |
[01:52] | ***** | 2012年Kabletown股东大会和潮狗秀 |
[01:53] | but it’s still a family company with a very simple goal… | 但它仍是一个目标简单的家族企业 |
[01:57] | To entertain folks. That’s all people want. | 娱乐大众 这是我们的目标 |
[02:00] | To sit on their sofas… | 人们坐在沙发上 |
[02:02] | Oh,why am I putting on airs? To sit on their couches,and hear stories. | 我为啥那么神气十足 好好坐在你们沙发上听故事吧 |
[02:07] | Here’s one. 1968. | 故事来了 1968年 |
[02:09] | We were on patrol somewhere near the Cambodian border. | 我们在柬埔寨边境附近巡逻 |
[02:12] | Uh,we can skip this part. | 可以跳过这段 |
[02:14] | So we boiled the skull,and made a tea kettle out of it. | 最后我们用头盖骨泡茶喝 |
[02:20] | My point is,I believe that slow and steady wins the race. | 我的重点是 平稳缓慢是胜利的法宝 |
[02:23] | We don’t take risks. We make profits. | 我们只赚钱 不冒险 |
[02:27] | So now,let’s get this dog fashion show started! | 现在开始潮狗秀 |
[02:31] | “Everyone hide your bones”. “Dogbeard the pirate just sailed into woof harbor”. | 每个人藏好你的骨头 海盗船长狗狗正入侵旺旺海港 |
[02:37] | You know what else Hank announced at that meeting? Record profits. | 你知道Hank还说了什么吗? 盈利数据 |
[02:40] | Really? Can we start getting real soda? | 终于 废话说完了吗? 可以来点苏打了吗? |
[02:42] | Because I think Corka-Coola brand diet banana lime causes “tum nungnuss”. | 你讲的话像香蕉莱姆味健怡可乐一样 让人消化不良 |
[02:46] | No. And do you know what Hank wants to do with that money? | 不是 你知道Hank如何分配这钱吗? |
[02:49] | Pay a shareholder dividend. | 股东分红 |
[02:51] | Meanwhile,the Kabletown blimp is in such disrepair, | Kabletown已无药可救他还分红 |
[02:54] | we got a “jeers” in Corporate Blimps Weekly. | 企业飞艇周刊对我们大肆嘲讽 |
[02:57] | I want to use that money to transform this company, | 我想用这钱让公司洗心革面 |
[03:00] | but first I have to convince Hank Hooper, | 首先我要说服Hank Hooper |
[03:02] | a white man who still buys Cadillacs. | 一个仍会去买凯迪拉克的白人 |
[03:05] | I just need the right idea. | 我要好好想想 |
[03:09] | Do you think a year ago today we were having this same conversation? | 一年前我们是不是在说同一件事啊? |
[03:13] | – Because it sure feels like it. – Probably. | – 我有这种感觉啊 – 可能吧 |
[03:15] | And knowing you,as you were leaving you did something comically undignified. | 我了解你 知道你走出这门前会一如既往的搞笑 |
[03:19] | Well,not this time,friend. | 这次不会 老兄 |
[03:22] | – Whoa,gumballs! – Lemon! | – 哇 靠 踩到了! |
[03:51] | 30 ROCK Season 06 Episode 15 | |
[03:59] | Why is all the healthy food on the top shelf today? | 为什么所有的健康食品都到上面去了? |
[04:03] | Cut it out,you perverts. I know what you’re doing. | 别再看了 变态们 我知道你们那些小把戏 |
[04:06] | It’s the first warm day of the year, | 天气开始变暖了 |
[04:07] | and women are starting to take off their winter clothes… | 女士们都渐渐褪下冬装 |
[04:09] | Good morning! | 早上好! |
[04:11] | Eyes down here,boys. I have breasts,you know. | 眼睛看这里 同志们 我也是有胸的好吧 |
[04:15] | Nope,Hazel. Button up. | 不行 Hazel 把衣服扣好 |
[04:17] | Cerie,put on one of my soup ponchos. | Cerie 去那我那件汤斗篷穿起来 |
[04:19] | This happens every spring,and it makes Jenna feel threatened,and old, | 每年春天都是这样 然后Jenna就会 觉得受到威胁 觉得老了 |
[04:22] | and she takes it out on me and the show. | 然后她就会拿我来出气 不好好演出 |
[04:24] | Every year she… | 每一年 她 |
[04:27] | Every year. The same thing happens every year. | 每一年 都是一样的事情在发生 |
[04:33] | Take a picture,it’ll last longer. | 那张照片吧 这样比较长久 |
[04:37] | Here you go. | 来 拿着 |
[04:44] | – Hey,Liz,at 11:00 we have… – Our annual budget meeting. | – 嘿 Liz 11点我们有 – 有年度预算会议 |
[04:47] | You know what I did a year ago today? | 你知道我去年的今天我做了什么吗? |
[04:48] | Met with my accountant,went up to see Jack,told Cerie to cover herself up. | 跟我的会计见面 去见了Jack 叫Cerie去穿多点衣服 |
[04:53] | Yeah,stop doing that. | 好吧 别再叫她穿衣服了 |
[04:54] | Paula canceled my subscription to shape magazine. | Paula已经把我的Shape杂志预定取消了 |
[04:56] | Why do you have to take Cerie away too? | 为什么你还要把Cerie也夺走? |
[04:58] | ‘Cause Jenna’s gonna freak out,and she’ll take it out on me. | 因为Jenna会发疯 然后她就会拿我来出气 |
[05:01] | Last year,Jenna accused me of trying to destroy her | 去年 Jenna说我想要毁掉她 |
[05:05] | because her lines didn’t have any “K” sounds, | 因为她的台词里面没有K的音 |
[05:08] | which she thinks is the funniest sound. | 她觉得那个音是最有趣的声音 |
[05:10] | Oh,my God. My cousin Karl crashed his car, | 噢 天啊 我的表兄Karl刚撞车了 |
[05:12] | and now he’s in a coma at the Kendall clinic. | 然后他现在在Kendall诊所昏迷了 |
[05:16] | Look,you don’t know what Jenna’s gonna do. | 看 你不知道Jenna要做什么 |
[05:18] | Yeah,I do. It’s in the book, | 不 我知道 都在这本书里 |
[05:19] | and the book has been right about everything. | 然后这本书所说的所有的事都是对的 |
[05:21] | – It can see the future. – Well,hang on. | – 它能预见未来 – 好吧 等等 |
[05:23] | If all of your problems are in the book,aren’t the solutions in there too? | 如果你的所有问题都在这本书里 那解决办法不是也应该在里面吗? |
[05:26] | Well,we’ll see. Last year,Jenna didn’t come to her senses till I… | 好吧 我们看看吧 去年 Jenna都没恢复理智 |
[05:32] | It’s all here. This is how I break the cycle. | 直到 都在这里 我知道要怎么解开这个魔咒了 |
[05:35] | Today,I prove the universe,and my accountant,wrong. | 今天 我要证明给宇宙还有我的会计看看 他们都是错的 |
[05:41] | Oh,and,Pete,don’t try to force a nickname this year. | 噢 Pete 别再想要起小名了 |
[05:45] | But I just bought a Letterman jacket with “the German” embroidered on it. | 但我刚买了一件Letterman外套 上面写着”德国人” |
[05:49] | It’s not refundable if you personalize it! | 要是你是自己设计的就不能退啊! |
[05:55] | Jenna? I know you’re gonna freak out today. | Jenna? 我知道你今天要发疯的 |
[05:57] | You’re trying to destroy me. | 你想要毁掉我 |
[05:58] | I refuse to be in that sketch. | 我不要在这个段子里 |
[06:00] | – The MacBeth sketch? – Shh,stop it. | – 这个麦克白段子? – 嘘 别说了 |
[06:02] | You never say that name in the theater. It is curs-ed. | 你不能在剧场里说那个名字的 会带来厄运的 |
[06:05] | Jenna,that’s just a superstition. | Jenna 那只是一个迷信 |
[06:07] | Elizabeth,I was trained in stage acting and game show pointing | Elizabeth 我曾经在Tampa皇家戏剧技巧学院 |
[06:11] | at the Royal Tampa Academy of dramatic tricks. | 学习舞台戏剧表演和游戏节目训练的 |
[06:13] | Where I studied theater superstition,under Professor Duane “Crawfish” Kenny. | 我还学习戏剧迷信 师从Duane Kenny教授 |
[06:18] | I’m not doing a sketch about the Scottish play. | 我是不会演那出苏格兰剧的 |
[06:20] | Yeah,but this isn’t MacBeth. | 行 但这个并不是麦克白啊 |
[06:22] | It’s a timely satire of MacBeth,where mayor McCheese and his wife, | 这是一个现代讥讽版的麦克白 在里面芝士汉堡市长和他老婆 |
[06:27] | an ambitious pickle,murder king Ronald. | 一个雄心勃勃的酱黄瓜 谋杀了Ronald国王 |
[06:29] | Liz,I don’t need any more bad luck. | Liz 我不再需要更多的厄运了 |
[06:31] | Do you know how many mirrors I’ve smashed | 你知道我已经弄碎了多少面镜子了吗? |
[06:33] | just thinking it was a blonde woman mocking me? | 就因为想到有一个金发女人在嘲笑我 |
[06:35] | Okay,fine. Like last year I will… | 好吧 就像去年 我会 |
[06:38] | – Just ask Cerie to do it. – Sure,I’ll do it. | – 叫Cerie来演的 – 好的 我来吧 |
[06:41] | I just have to be out in time for my band to be on Letterman. | 只要能准时参加我乐队的莱特曼秀就行 |
[06:46] | Perfect. Now everyone’s happy. | 赞 这下皆大欢喜了 |
[06:53] | – That Jenna sure is a handful,huh? – Hazel,damn it! | – Jenna还真是难缠呐 – Hazel 搞毛啊! |
[06:56] | I know she takes you for granted. | 我知道她对你不屑一顾 |
[06:58] | But I don’t. | 可我不会这样 |
[06:59] | Say,I bought a groupon for a couples’ massage at a resort in the Catskills | 比如 我团购了卡�奇山里 一景点的双人按摩 |
[07:03] | where Henny Youngman used to take his mistresses. | Henny Youngman以前常带小三去的 |
[07:07] | – What do you say? – No. | – 意下如何? – 别 |
[07:08] | But if you want to help me,just keep an eye on Jenna. | 想帮忙的话 看着Jenna就行 |
[07:11] | I know she’s gonna cave,I just want to make sure she doesn’t do anything crazy first. | 我知道她要暗中作梗 只想先确保她别有什么出格之举 |
[07:15] | As the doctor said to me after my hepatitis test,”you got it,sweetheart”. | 就如肝炎检测后医生对我说的那句 “你中奖了(没问题) 亲” |
[07:21] | Banks will provide… | 银行会提供… |
[07:23] | – Hey,Tray. – Hold up,double “L”. | – 嘿 Tray – 等等 LL |
[07:24] | I just want to clear this level. | 等我过了这关 |
[07:26] | To navigate the mortgage mess… | 为解决混乱的抵押局面… |
[07:28] | – Tracy,that’s the news. – It’s the only way we can watch it. | – Tracy 这是新闻啊 – 我们只有这样才能看呐 |
[07:31] | Coming up next,how safe is your building’s elevator? | 接下来即将播出 您住处的电梯安全吗? |
[07:34] | – Yes! A thousand points! – Sure. | – 好! 1000分! – 好吧 |
[07:38] | Tracy,I know you insist on doing your own taxes for some reason. | Tracy 我了解到出于某些原因 你执意要自己缴税 |
[07:41] | I don’t trust my accountant. | 我不信任我的会计 |
[07:43] | I think he’s lying to me about being Jewish. | 我觉得他自称犹太人是在忽悠我 |
[07:45] | I step on more wine glasses than he does. | 我踩碎的酒杯比他还多 (犹太婚礼上有打碎酒杯的习惯) |
[07:48] | Well,last year on this date, | 去年今日 |
[07:50] | you flipped out because you didn’t know it was the 14th. | 你因不知是14号 勃然大怒 |
[07:52] | – So,this is an early warning… – Wait,hold up. | – 所以我提前提醒… – 且慢 |
[07:55] | I didn’t even know it was April. | 我那时都不知道到四月了 |
[07:57] | I was gonna tell Dotcom I loved his novel as an April fool’s joke. | 愚人节嘛 我本想耍耍Dotcom 告诉我爱他的小说 |
[08:01] | This is all hands on deck! K-9,form of desk. | 集合时间到! K-9 扮桌子! |
[08:08] | Get the receipts out. This big one’s for your sneakers. | 晒支票了啊 这张大额是给你买运动鞋的 |
[08:12] | Yes,do your taxes,yes. | 行 自个儿缴税吧 |
[08:20] | Why do you look so weird? | 你咋看上去这么怪异? |
[08:22] | Have I never seen you carry a bag before? | 之前没看你挎个包啊? |
[08:24] | I went and took a shower at the Racquet Club, | 我去西庭网球俱乐部洗了个澡 |
[08:26] | where I saw Lou Dobbs step on his own testicles. | 在那看见Lou Dobbs踩着自己的蛋 |
[08:30] | It was horrifying. | 太恐怖了 |
[08:31] | Still trying to get the ol’ jumper cables on the tires of your brain muffler? | 还想把车子上旧的连接电线接到 你脑子消声器的轮子上去吗? |
[08:36] | I don’t know cars. | 我不怎么懂车 |
[08:37] | I get ten minutes with Hank Hooper tonight. | 我今晚能和Hank Hooper见10分钟 |
[08:39] | Ten minutes to convince him to change his company forever. | 10分钟来说服他永久改变公司政策 |
[08:43] | This is a crossroads,Lemon. | 重大的抉择关头到了 Lemon |
[08:48] | You know what I miss about G.E.? | 知道我想念通用电气的什么吗? |
[08:50] | The factories. The sight of work being done,of things being made. | 一座又一座工厂 马不停蹄地完成任务 一件又件产品 |
[08:53] | The deafening noise of machinery. | 机器轰鸣 震耳欲聋 |
[08:55] | You have to talk like this! You can only say what’s essential! | 得这么说话! 只说精华! |
[08:59] | And you get to point at things! | 还要指手画脚! |
[09:02] | Okay,well I,for one,am crushing it today. | 我嘛 今天碉堡了 |
[09:04] | I pre-solved my Tracy and Jenna problems, | 提前搞定了Tracy和Jenna的难题 |
[09:06] | my budget meeting with Pete took three seconds, | 和Pete的预算会花了3秒钟 |
[09:09] | and I got this meditation candle for 80% off. | 我两折入手这冥想蜡烛 |
[09:13] | “Summer horse grave”? | “夏日马坟”? |
[09:15] | Did you say meditation candle? Lemon,are you planning to meditate? | 你说冥想蜡烛? Lemon 你打算冥想? |
[09:18] | Yeah. I bought a meditation stool,I have a mantra. | 嗯 我买了个冥想凳 还弄了个符咒 |
[09:21] | You have a mantra? | 你弄了个符咒? |
[09:23] | What is it? | 写的什么? |
[09:23] | You’re not supposed to tell anybody what your mantra is. | 不能告诉任何人符咒的内容 |
[09:25] | Oh,come on. Meditation is a waste of time,like learning French,or kissing after sex. | 得了吧 冥想就是浪费时间 和学法语以及滚床单后接吻一样 |
[09:32] | – There you are,lemonade. – Distract her with your craziness,Tracy. | – 找着你了 柠檬汽水 – 用你的疯癫扰乱她 Tracy |
[09:35] | Otherwise she’s going to meditate. | 不然她要去冥想了 |
[09:36] | I don’t have time for that,J.D. I have to go to Alaska immediately. | 我没那时间 JD 我得马上去阿拉斯加 |
[09:41] | Alaska,what are you talking about? | 阿拉斯加 你说什么呢? |
[09:42] | Well,Ms. Lemon,Mr. Jordan had a lot more income this year than he anticipated, | Lemon小姐 Jordan先生今天的收入超过预期 |
[09:46] | thanks to his frequent scratch-off lotto victories, | 这要归功于他最近”刮刮乐”经常中奖 |
[09:49] | finding all that treasure on the island he owns in the Caribbean. | 以及在他的加勒比小岛上发现了宝藏 |
[09:51] | – Quite an adventure. – And designing Kate Middleton’s wedding gown. | – 很惊险哦 – 还有给凯特米德尔顿设计婚纱 |
[09:55] | She was wonderful. Collaborative,fun,and a little dangerous. | 她人好好的 又配合 又有趣 还有点危险 |
[09:59] | Okay,so you have to go to Alaska because… | 好吧 所以你去阿拉斯加是为了… |
[10:02] | In order to pay my tax bill,I had to sign on to do a movie,Five dog now five. | 为了赚钱缴税 我接了部电影 五狗狗五 |
[10:06] | – Gibberish. – No | – 不知所云 – 没有 |
[10:07] | that’s just the confusing title Disney gave the fifth Snow dogs movie. | 这是迪斯尼给”雪地狂奔”第5部取的 困惑标题 |
[10:11] | The “S” s are fives. | 把”S”变成了”5″ |
[10:13] | ***** | (如图所示) 片长 26分钟 |
[10:13] | Running time,26 minutes. | (如图所示) 片长 26分钟 |
[10:15] | Why do you need to do a movie to pay your taxes? You’re loaded. | 你为啥还得赚钱来缴税呢? 你有的是钱 |
[10:17] | I’m not liquid,Liz Lemon. I’m completely solid. | 我流动性不好 Liz Lemon 钱都投资了(变坚固了) |
[10:21] | I took all of my money and put it in my pool and froze it. | 我把所有钱都放在游泳池冻起来了 |
[10:24] | Nope,this isn’t last year. I am breaking the cycle. | 不 我要打破去年的循环 |
[10:27] | I will deal with this later,after I meditate. | 等我冥想之后才来解决 |
[10:31] | Cycle? I forgot,I sponsored the dude that won the Tour de France. | 循环? 我忘了我赞助了那个环法赛冠军了 |
[10:36] | Add another zero,Ken. | 再填个零 Ken |
[10:38] | “Out,out,damn spot of mustard”. | “出去 出去 你这坨芥菜酱” |
[10:45] | This is the first time I’ve ever liked this show. It’s so funny. | 我第一次爱上这节目 太搞笑了 |
[10:55] | There’s a saying in show business. | 演艺圈有句老话 |
[10:58] | The show must go on. And I couldn’t go another minute | 节目必须得继续 而我等不及要和 我遇过最棒的非A片剧组合作一把 |
[11:01] | without being around the greatest non-pornography crew I’ve ever worked with. | |
[11:05] | It feels so weird being up here. | 舞台上感觉太奇怪了 |
[11:07] | What if I get discovered? | 要我被星探发掘了怎么办? |
[11:09] | – Amazing… – …zing grace | |
[11:16] | I don’t care if this production is cursed. | 我不在乎这节目有没有被诅咒 |
[11:19] | Like Lady McCheese,I will “screw my courage to the sticking McNugget”. | 像芝士夫人一样 我要”把勇气钉到粘粘的鸡块里” |
[11:24] | I will do the sketch. | 这段子我接了 |
[11:27] | ***** Careful,don’t stab yourself. | 谢谢你 Cerie 小心 不要自戳 |
[11:31] | Okay,let’s take it from Grimace’s family being murdered. | 好 从Grimace一家被杀开始 |
[11:35] | Jenna,look out! | Jenna 小心! |
[11:40] | I could have been killed. It’s the curse! | 我差点就死了 就是因为诅咒! |
[11:43] | Sorry. Hard “K” sounds. | 抱歉 “k”音太重了 |
[11:57] | I’m going to Alaska! | 我要去阿拉斯加! |
[11:59] | Five now dog five! Five now dog five! | 五狗狗五! 五狗狗五! |
[12:01] | Everyone’s trying to destroy me. | 大家都想打倒我 |
[12:03] | Five now dog five! Five now dog five! | 五狗狗五! 五狗狗五! |
[12:05] | Budget meeting,”the germ. ” Pam putch,car waiting times,”the germ.” | 预算会议 “病菌” Pam 字符 汽车等待时间 “病菌” |
[12:08] | Distractions begone! | 干扰退散! |
[12:11] | Congratulations,Elizabeth. | 恭喜你 Elizabeth |
[12:13] | You have achieved transcendence,a state of pure inner peace, | 你达到了”卓越” 心灵纯净的最高境界 |
[12:17] | where all pants have built-in underwear. | 这里长裤里都嵌有内裤 |
[12:21] | You have reached a plane of total enlightenment, | 你来到了智慧启迪的最高峰 |
[12:24] | and you are realizing that Jack was right,meditation is a waste of time, | 你意识到Jack是对的 冥想就是浪费时间 |
[12:28] | time you could have spent reading that book he gave you on business lunches, | 你本可用这时间来看他在商务午餐上 给你的书 |
[12:32] | – Buffett on buffets. – But that doesn’t make sense. | – 巴菲特自助餐 – 但这说不通啊 |
[12:35] | If I’ve achieved enlightenment,how is this a waste of time? | 如果我获得了智慧的启迪 这怎么能算浪费时间呢? |
[12:38] | Let me answer your question with a question. | 让我用问题回答你的问题 |
[12:42] | Why don’t you just shut up and tell me your mantra? | 你为毛不闭嘴 把你的诵经告诉我? |
[12:45] | – Is it,”time to make the donuts”? – What are you doing? | – 是不是”该做甜甜圈”哦? – 你干嘛? |
[12:51] | “Hank Hooper is coming,Lemon”. I don’t have time for your nonsense. | “Hank Hooper要来了 Lemon” 我没时间听你瞎扯 |
[12:54] | “I’m always criticizing your shoes,but never offering solutions.” | “我成天吐槽你的鞋 可就是不提出改进意见” |
[12:57] | Don’t you have a big idea you’re supposed to be coming up with? | 你不该想个绝佳的点子出来? |
[12:59] | That’s exactly what I’m trying to do. I realized something today. | 我就在想啊 今天我意识到 |
[13:03] | Putting,showering,they don’t work for me. | 推杆入洞 冲澡 这些都对我都没用 |
[13:07] | Only you can stimulate my anterior superior temporal gyrus. | 只有你才能刺激我的颞上回 |
[13:12] | Buy me a drink first. | 先请我喝酒 |
[13:14] | For the past six years,nothing has been a better distraction | 过去的六年里 没人什么比 |
[13:18] | than rescuing you from your various wrong turns on the road of life. | 挽救你与水火之中更令我分心了 |
[13:23] | And I just don’t know what to do now. I’m scared,Jack. | 我不知该怎么办了 我好怕 Jack |
[13:26] | Lemon,just get another DVR in the bedroom, | Lemon 再在厕所买个DVR就是了 |
[13:28] | and then you can record all four shows at once. | 这样你可以一次录四个节目了 |
[13:31] | I’ve got it. | 我想到了 |
[13:33] | Dump all the unsold dishwashers into the ocean. | 把没卖出去的洗碗机都扔到海里去 |
[13:36] | As it turns out,you are my shower principle,so shower me,Lemon. | 才发现你才是我的”淋浴效应” 给我淋浴吧 Lemon |
[13:40] | Shower me in the inane waters of television,food,and feet. | 用你那些电视 食物和脚的蠢问题 当水给我冲澡吧 |
[13:45] | You know what? Maybe you should try meditating. | 你知道么? 或许你应该试试冥想 |
[13:48] | I am serious. The whole point is to clear your mind. | 我是认真的 冥想就是为了让你的头脑清晰 |
[13:51] | Meditate,Lemon? I once pantsed deepak chopra while Craig T. Nelson taped it. | 冥想 Lemon? 我有次扒了Deepak Chopra的裤子 Craig T. Nelson还拍下来了 |
[13:55] | I don’t meditate. | 我才不冥想呢 |
[13:56] | Hey,Liz,does your journal say anything | Liz你的笔记里写没写 |
[13:58] | about Frank trying to drink a gallon of milk last year? | 去年Frank试图喝下一加仑牛奶? |
[14:01] | It can’t be done. Oh,God,the carpet. | 喝不下的 老天 地毯 |
[14:03] | Somebody hold my hair back. | 谁来把我头发往后捋 |
[14:07] | Oh,no! | 哦不! |
[14:09] | My Johnny Choon. | 我的Johnny Choon鞋 |
[14:10] | Are you all right? I’ve seen people killed with shoes,but never like that. | 你还好吗? 我见过有人因为鞋死掉的 但不是这样 |
[14:15] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 真不敢相信会这样 |
[14:16] | I was just using the curse of the Scottish play as an excuse to act out. | 我只是把苏格兰的诅咒当耍大牌的借口 |
[14:20] | But it’s real. | 但这是真的 |
[14:21] | Ugh,like I need another curse. Too busty. | 呃 我得换个诅咒 我的胸太大了 |
[14:45] | I’m running out of time. | 我没时间了 |
[14:52] | Meditate perfectly. | 完美地冥想 |
[14:56] | Jack,tell me what to do about my… | Jack 告诉我怎么解决我的… |
[14:58] | Boyfriend! DVR! Feet! ***** | 男朋友! 录像机! 脚! |
[15:02] | SMAS mondays at 10:00! Female mustache. | “名声大噪”周一10点播! 女生的胡子 |
[15:05] | My casserole’s burning! My casserole’s burnt! | 我的炖菜要糊了! 我的炖菜已经糊了! |
[15:08] | Nut up,Donaghy,and meditate! | 爷们点 Donaghy 专心冥想! |
[15:10] | Congratulations,Jack. You have attained… | 恭喜 Jack. 你已经获得了… |
[15:13] | Shut up,I don’t have time for this. Give me my inspiration. | 闭嘴 我没空说这个 把我的启发给我 |
[15:16] | My God,you’re good at meditating. | 老天 你真擅长冥想 |
[15:18] | The answer you seek has been there all along. It’s right behind you. | 你寻找的答案一直都在那里 就在你身后 |
[15:22] | Behind you. Behind you,behind yo… | 你身后 你身后 你身后… |
[15:24] | I don’t need an echo. I heard you. | 我不需要回声 我听到你的话了 |
[15:27] | Meditation over! | 冥想结束! |
[15:30] | Behind me. Behind me. | 我身后 我身后 |
[15:36] | I’ve got it! | 我悟到了! |
[15:40] | You know what they’d thought when I saw up your skirt. | 你知道 你从椅子上摔倒时 我看到了你裙子里的风光 |
[15:42] | Nice. Someone won the crotch jackpot. | 很好 有人中了胯间大奖 |
[15:45] | I need a drink. | 我得喝一杯 |
[15:49] | My hand! | 我的手! |
[15:50] | But I’m auditioning to play senor wences’ wife tomorrow! | 可我明天还得试镜去演Senor Wences的老婆呢! (Senor Wences是表演腹语手偶的) |
[15:56] | I can’t take this any more. | 我受不了了 |
[15:57] | This curse is ruining my life. | 这个诅咒要整死我 |
[16:01] | No,it’s not. I am. | 不 不是它 是我 |
[16:03] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[16:04] | The light,your shoe,the chair,your hand. It was all me,Jenna. | 灯啦 鞋啦 椅子啦 手啦 都是我干的 Jenna |
[16:10] | Wh… why would you do that? | 你为什么要这样做? |
[16:11] | Because,I want to be Liz Lemon’s best friend. | 因为 我想当Liz Lemon的闺蜜 |
[16:15] | I want to know her secrets,sing Motown together into hairbrushes, | 我想知道她的秘密 和她一起拿梳子当麦唱摩城的歌 |
[16:19] | have a pair of vintage Jordache jeans that we share. | 共享一条Jordache牌牛仔裤 |
[16:23] | But,love has enemies… You. | 但是总有人横刀夺爱 你 |
[16:25] | – So you tried to kill me? – Of course not,silly. | – 所以你想杀了我? – 当然不是啦 笨笨 |
[16:28] | I can’t afford a third strike. | 再一再二不能再三了 |
[16:31] | I just wanted to scare you off. | 我只是想把你吓跑 |
[16:33] | And I’ll stop,if you never speak to Liz again. | 我会住手的 只要你保证不再跟Liz说话 |
[16:38] | Nice try,Hazel. | 想得美 Hazel |
[16:40] | But you made the same mistake Mickey Rourke made on that catamaran. | 但你犯了个错误 和Mickey Rourke在那艘游艇上犯的一样 |
[16:44] | You didn’t kill me when you had the chance. | 你有机会的时候没有杀死我 |
[16:49] | Can I get you anything,Hank? Bottled water? | 需要喝什么吗 Hank? 瓶装水? |
[16:52] | I’m not fancy like that,Jack. | 我没那么讲究 Jack. |
[16:54] | If I get thirsty,I’ll just drink the water from lunch I saved in my cheek. | 我要是渴了 就喝我午饭时存在腮帮子里的水 |
[16:58] | I’ve got one word for you,Hank… | 我有一个词给你 Hank… |
[17:01] | Couches. | 沙发 |
[17:02] | I’ve been thinking about what you told the investors the other day. | 我一直在想你那天对投资人说的话 |
[17:05] | Kabletown fulfills our fellow Americans’ most American need… | Kabletown满足我们美国人民最美国化的需求 |
[17:09] | To sit on a couch,talking on the phone, | 那就是 坐在沙发上 打着电话 |
[17:11] | about a TV show they’re watching,based on a YouTube clip. | 谈论他们正在看的改编自油管视频的电视节目 |
[17:15] | Is NBC developing a show for that cat that jumps in the boxes? | NBC要给那个会往盒子里跳的猫做档节目吗? |
[17:19] | No,that’s,uh… yes! | 不 那个… 是的! |
[17:22] | As a matter of fact,we are. | 实际上 是的 |
[17:23] | But my point is,Kabletown controls nearly every aspect of that experience. | 但我想说的是 Kabletown几乎对这种需求的每个方面都有控制 |
[17:27] | The phone,Internet,TV,that’s all us. But,we don’t control the couch. | 电话 网络 电视我们都有 但是 我们没有沙发 |
[17:32] | Why are we outsourcing the American dream,Hank? | 我们为什么要把美国梦外包出去呢 Hank? |
[17:34] | Why are the couches our customers sit on made in… | 为什么我们顾客坐的沙发产自… |
[17:37] | Oh,I don’t know… Vietnam? | 哦 我不知道… 越南? |
[17:42] | Taking my original buttocks wasn’t enough for those bastards. | 我原来的屁股给那些混蛋还不够么 |
[17:47] | Here’s what I want to do with our profits this quarter. | 我想这样用我们这个季度的收益 |
[17:50] | I want to make couches,Hank. Kabletown couches. American couches. | 我想生产沙发 Hank Kabletown沙发 美国沙发 |
[17:55] | Boy,I do love a good couch,Jack. | 小子 我确实喜欢好沙发 Jack |
[17:58] | You know,I’m like a couch in a lot of ways. | 要知道 我在很多方面就像沙发 |
[18:00] | I fell asleep at a Raymour and Flanigan last week, | 我上周在Raymour and Flanigan家具店睡着了 |
[18:03] | and a black family tried to buy me. | 有一家子黑人要买我 |
[18:06] | Let’s do it! | 我们做这个吧! |
[18:08] | – Let’s make us some couches. – You won’t regret this,Hank. | – 我们来生产沙发 – 你不会后悔的 Hank |
[18:10] | I only have three regrets in my life,Jack. | 这辈子我只后悔过三次 Jack |
[18:13] | Not buying the Phillies,not marrying my wife sooner, | 没把费城人队买下来 没早点娶我老婆 |
[18:15] | and not surprising you any quicker with this hug. | 还有没有早点给你这个惊喜拥抱 |
[18:20] | I QUIT,BITCHES! | 我辞职了 贱人们! |
[18:22] | Yup,same as last year. | 好吧 和去年一样 |
[18:28] | My situation has progressed in an interesting way,Liz Lemon. | 我的问题有了可喜的进展 Liz Lemon |
[18:31] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听 |
[18:32] | To solve my tax problem,I called the treasury department | 为了解决我的税务问题 我给财政部打电话了 |
[18:34] | and told them I won’t pay my taxes until I see your president’s birth certificate. | 跟他们说 如果不给我看总统的出生证明 我就不交税 |
[18:38] | They told me if I did that,they would arrest me. | 他们说如果我真不交 就把我抓起来 |
[18:41] | Things got heated,so I said I had a bomb. | 事态严重了 所以我跟他们说我有个炸弹 |
[18:44] | Hazel is trying to destroy me. | Hazel想把我毁了 |
[18:46] | Really? Now Hazel is trying to destroy you? | 真的? 现在轮到Hazel来毁你了? |
[18:48] | Jenna,do you know how crazy you sound right now? | Jenna 你知道你说这些听上去有多神经吗? |
[18:51] | Liz and I,or “Lazel,” are really worried about you. | Liz和我 或者可以叫Lazle 真的很担心你 |
[18:55] | Oh,my God. Doesn’t matter what I do,nothing ever changes. | 天啊 不管我做什么 都不会改变任何事 |
[18:58] | Ms. Lemon,I’m sorry to interrupt, | Lemon夫人 很抱歉打扰您 |
[19:00] | But I need to get a recommendation from you to reapply to the NBC page program. | 但我想要一封推荐信 我要重新申请NBC听差项目 |
[19:05] | We’ve already done that,Kenneth. We’ve done all of this! | 这件事我们已经做过了 Kenneth 所有事都已经做过了! |
[19:08] | All I wanted was one shred of evidence that my life is moving forward. | 我只想要一点点改变 来证明我的生活没有停滞不前 |
[19:12] | Baby doll,what about me? | 偶的小心肝 那我呢? |
[19:14] | – I’m new. – Are you,Hazel? | – 我是新的啊 – 就你 Hazel? |
[19:16] | You’re just another weird page,and I already have one of those. | 你就是另一个二逼听差 我已经有这么一个了 |
[19:19] | Aw,thank you. | 啊 谢谢 |
[19:20] | You people,you are the reason my life is a stagnant,monotonous hell! | 正是因为你们这些人 我的生活才一成不变地一团糟! |
[19:25] | Oh,no,that reminds me. My stand-up tour. | 哦 这倒提醒我了 我的相声巡演 |
[19:28] | Add another zero,Ken. | 再加个零 Ken |
[19:33] | Jack? | |
[19:34] | Why did you invite me here? | 你为什么邀请我到这里来? |
[19:36] | Oh,you’re gonna murder me,aren’t you? | 哦 你想谋杀我 对不对? |
[19:39] | – Eh,it’s okay. – Up here,Lemon. | – 呃 好吧 – 上来 Lemon |
[19:41] | I haven’t secured that level from the rats yet. | 我还没清空那一层的老鼠 |
[19:49] | What the hell is this place? | 这是什么破地方? |
[19:50] | This is where I remake Kabletown. | 这里是我重新打造Kabletown的地方 |
[19:53] | And where Americans,and for cost reasons, | 也是美国人 当然了 为了控制成本 |
[19:56] | quite a few “foreign Americans,” will make couches. | 很多”外国美国人” 造自己的沙发的地方 |
[20:00] | To watch TV on. | 为了坐在上面看电视 |
[20:02] | Do I finally understand vertical integration? | 我终于搞明白什么叫纵向一体化了 对不? |
[20:05] | Yes. | 没错 |
[20:05] | Well,at least one of us got out of their rut today. | 至少我们中有一个人走出了重复的魔咒 |
[20:11] | Lemon,what are you doing? | Lemon 这是干什么? |
[20:12] | I realized today that I cannot do my job without you. This is all because of you. | 我今天认识到 没有你 就没有我的事业 这些都是因为你啊 |
[20:18] | You’re admitting you need me,and all my nonsense. | 你承认你需要我 还有我的无理取闹了 |
[20:22] | You haven’t done that since… | 你已经好久没有这么做了… |
[20:25] | You’ve never done that. | 是你一直没这么承认过 |
[20:27] | I wanted a new G.E. I got a couch factory,but it’s a start. | 我想要一个新的GE 我有了个沙发工厂 但这只是个开始 |
[20:31] | Baby steps,Lemon. | 慢慢来吧 Lemon |
[20:35] | – To new beginnings. – Lemon? | – 为了新的开始 |
[20:36] | The cycle is broken. | 魔咒已经打破了 |
[20:41] | Jack,the rats have my meditation stool. | Jack 老鼠咬着我的冥想小板凳不放 |
[20:45] | Help! Shoot it free! | 救命! 随便开一枪! |
[20:47] | Let her go,you bastard! | 放开她 你们这群混蛋! |
[20:50] | Tomorrow,and tomorrow,and tomorrow, | 明日 明日 明日 |
[20:52] | creeps in this petty pace from day to day to the last syllable of recorded time. | 一天一天以缓慢的速度侵蚀 直至历史的最后一个小节 |
[20:58] | And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to dusty death. | 所有的昨日 都为傻瓜们 指了一条通向死亡的大道 |
[21:02] | Out,out,brief candle. | 灭吧 灭吧 仅存的那一段蜡烛 |
[21:04] | Life’s but a walking shadow, | 生活像如影随形的鬼魂 |
[21:06] | a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, | 又像一个可怜的角色 在台上时而趾高气昂 时而垂头丧气 |
[21:10] | and then is heard no more. | 然后悄无声息 |
[21:12] | It is a tail told by an idiot,full sound of furry,signifying nothing. | 这是一个愚者嘴里的童话 一个沙哑的声音 没有意义 |
[21:17] | Would you like to try our apple dippers? | 想来尝尝我们的苹果酱吗? |
[21:23] | 30 ROCK Season 06 Episode 15 |