时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | America’s Kidz Got Singing | 美国小屁孩唱歌大赛 |
[00:04] | Well,hello,Hank. So good of you to come up. | 你好啊 Hank 你能过来太好了 |
[00:06] | Well,I’m not gonna miss the America’s Kidz got singing finale. | 我可不会错过”美国小屁孩唱歌大赛”总决赛 |
[00:10] | Last time I was this excited was this morning. | 我上次这么激动还是今天早晨 |
[00:13] | I saw a cat wearing the same sweater as its person. | 我看到一只猫和它的主人穿了一样的毛衣 |
[00:18] | Jack,you remember my granddaughter. | Jack 你还记得我孙女吧 |
[00:19] | – Oh,hi,Mr.Donaghy. – Kaylie. | – 你好 Donaghy先生 |
[00:22] | There’s Jenna Marone. | Jenna Marone在那儿呢 |
[00:25] | So,Jack,how’s your wife? Still kidnapped? | Jack 你夫人怎么样了? 还被挟持着呢? |
[00:28] | How’s the yearbook going? | 你的年鉴怎么样了? |
[00:29] | I heard you made editor… Of the photo captions. | 我听说你当上编辑了… 图片说明编辑 |
[00:33] | Hey,Pop-Pop,wait up. | 嘿 也爷 等等 |
[00:35] | Hey,Pop-Pop,wait up. | 嘿 也爷 等等 |
[00:37] | I’m so excited for the finale. | 我好期待总决赛 |
[00:38] | Not that it matters,even if Brock doesn’t win,he is going to get a record contract. | 倒不是结果多重要 即使Brock不得冠军 他也会有唱片合约 |
[00:42] | So,it definitely doesn’t matter. This isn’t the last we will be seeing of Brock. | 所以结果一点也不重要 这不会是我们最后一次看到Brock |
[00:45] | Well,whoever wins,it’s a great night for the industry. | 不管谁赢 今晚都是音乐界的盛会 |
[00:47] | Kidz is a hit the whole family can watch together, | “小屁孩”是适合全家一起收看的热门节目 |
[00:49] | not your usual sitcom crap full of gratuitous vulgarity and pratfalls. | 不像你们那些丑态百出的三俗情景喜剧 |
[00:55] | Oh,my penis! | 嗷 我的小弟弟! |
[00:57] | Jenna,this is a big night. | Jenna 今晚很重要 |
[00:59] | And I’ve got something big planned. | 我有些大计划 |
[01:02] | Tonight during the finalists’ duet,I’m gonna cry. | 今晚和决赛选手对唱的环节里 我准备哭 |
[01:06] | Now,of course,none of these little condom accidents could actually make me cry, | 当然了 这些套套破掉搞出来的小屁孩 不会真的让我流泪 |
[01:09] | so I’m gonna rub this under my eyes to help me fake it. | 所以我要把这个抹在眼睛下面 帮助我假哭 |
[01:12] | It’s an old acting trick I learned from Glenn Beck’s prostitute. | 这是我跟Glenn Beck(FOX新闻台主播)的妓女 学的老式表演技巧 |
[01:15] | Well,mark my words,Jenna,tonight is going to be the greatest. | 记住我的话 Jenna 今晚会是最棒的一晚 |
[01:20] | NBC SINKS EVEN LOWER,SCIENTISTS BAFFLED | NBC陷得更深 专家无法解释 电视界历史上的灾难 |
[01:20] | Disaster in the history of television. | NBC陷得更深 专家无法解释 电视界历史上的灾难 |
[01:22] | The young contestants apparently inebriated on live TV. | 小选手们显然是喝醉了上直播电视节目 |
[01:26] | * Oh,Shushanna… * | |
[01:29] | I gotta throw up. | 我要吐了 |
[01:32] | What happened? Why haven’t you been returning my calls? | 出什么事了? 你为什么不回我电话? |
[01:34] | Because my phone melted last night,Lemon. | 因为我的手机昨晚烧化了 Lemon |
[01:38] | Come here,Jack. | 过来 Jack |
[01:42] | That was my angriest hug,’cause that’s how I feel right now. | 这是我最愤怒的拥抱 因为这就是我现在的感觉 |
[01:46] | Instead of heading back to Philadelphia,I’m going down to deal with the FCC. | 我现在不能回费城去 只能留下对付FCC |
[01:50] | The Federal Clown Commission . | 联邦小丑委员会 (其实是联邦通讯委员会) |
[01:52] | I hope that comes off as respectful. | 我希望这听起来不会太不尊重人 |
[01:53] | My father was a clown,and I know how hard those men work. | 我父亲生前就是小丑 我知道那些人工作有多辛苦 |
[01:56] | I’m going to get to the bottom of what happened last night,sir. | 我会彻底调查昨晚发生了什么 先生 |
[01:59] | I’ve already detained Brock and Ava under the patriot act. | 我已经依照爱国者法案拘留了Brock和Ava (该法案针对有恐怖主义嫌疑的人) |
[02:02] | People have forgotten about that thing,but any white male can arrest any other person. | 人们已经忘了这部法案 但它规定任何白人男子都可以逮捕任何人 |
[02:09] | Hello,peers. | 你们好 同志们 |
[02:10] | Sure has been a busy morning down in the Standards department. | 今天早上监管部可是忙翻天了 |
[02:13] | Because of last night’s cluster-whoops,Darren was fired. | 因为昨晚的集体凸槌 Darren被炒鱿鱼了 |
[02:16] | Then he threatened to come back with a gun. | 然后他威胁要拿着枪回来算账 |
[02:19] | Then I got a promotion,and the desk closest to the door. | 然后我就被升职了 得到了离门最近的桌子 |
[02:23] | Here are my new business cards. | 这是我的新名片 |
[02:28] | ASSISTANT STANDARDS ASSOCIATE | 监管部助理 夜间节目? 那TGS现在归你管了? |
[02:28] | Late night programming? So you’re covering TGS now? | 监管部助理 夜间节目? 那TGS现在归你管了? |
[02:31] | And a wonderful new show from D.L. Hughley that’s already been canceled! | 还有一个D.L.Hughley主持的很赞的新节目 不过已经被砍了呢 |
[02:36] | I feel like Oscar the grouch today, | 我今天很不高兴 |
[02:38] | and not just ’cause I woke up in a garbage can this morning,startling someone named Gordon. | 不只是因为我今天早晨在垃圾箱里醒来 还吓到了一个叫Gordon的家伙 |
[02:43] | What’s wrong,Tracy? | 怎么了 Tracy? |
[02:44] | I can’t eat for 24 hours ’cause I have a colonoscopy tomorrow. I’m starving! | 我明天要做结肠镜检查 24小时不能吃东西 饿死我了! |
[02:48] | You know,fasting can actually clear your mind. | 你知道么 不进食可以让你的头脑更清醒 |
[02:51] | In college,I once went on a hunger strike – to protest apartheid… | 我上大学的时候参加过一次绝食罢课 抗议种族隔离… |
[02:55] | You’re the one who solved that? Thank you so much. | 是你消除了种族隔离? 太感谢了 |
[02:59] | 1997 Heather Locklear,what are you doing here? | 1997年的Heather Locklear 你在这儿干嘛? |
[03:03] | – What? Jenna! – Save it,Liz. | – 什么? 你是Jenna! – 别装了 Liz |
[03:05] | Yes,I was disappointed that I didn’t get to do my fake cry,but I do have a plan B. | 是的 我很失望昨天没能有机会装哭 但我有备用计划 |
[03:10] | The whole point of the cry was to humanize me,to change public perception, | 在节目上哭完全是为了显得我有人性 扭转我的公众形象 |
[03:14] | but what else humanizes a monster? | 但还有什么能让怪物有人性? |
[03:18] | – Motherhood. – Oh,God. Don’t adopt. | – 母性 – 天啊 别领养小孩 |
[03:20] | That child is better off in Somalia. | 那小孩最好还是呆在索马里 |
[03:21] | It could be a pirate,or a warlord’s concubine. | 说不定是海盗呢 或者某个军阀的小妾 |
[03:24] | This is better than adopting. | 我的方案比领养好 |
[03:26] | Remember my little moneymaking scheme back in Chicago? | 记得我在芝加哥时赚钱的小把戏么? |
[03:29] | Cashing your dead aunt’s social security checks? | 把你死去姨妈的社保支票兑成现金? |
[03:30] | Oh,no,I’m still doing that. | 不 我现在还这么干呢 |
[03:32] | I’m talking about when I donated my eggs. | 我是说捐献卵子 |
[03:34] | So,a couple of months ago, | 几个月前 |
[03:36] | I called the calumet city egg donation center and house of blues | 我给Calumet城卵子捐献中心 和蓝调之家打了电话 |
[03:39] | to see if there were any little Jennas out there who wanted to meet me. | 问他们有没有出世的小Jenna愿意见我 |
[03:42] | Hang on,are you saying you have a kid? | 等等 你是说你有一个孩子? |
[03:44] | No,I don’t. | 不 不是 |
[03:48] | I have six kids. | 我有六个孩子 |
[03:50] | Jerome,share the bronzer,you slut. | Jerome 别霸着古铜粉 小贱货 |
[03:54] | Dear God. | 老天啊 |
[04:10] | 30 ROCK Season 06 Episode 11 | |
[04:13] | I’m a very powerful man,Brock. | 我可是有权有势的人 Brock |
[04:16] | Little league tryouts are coming soon. | 少年棒球联盟选拔赛就要开始了 |
[04:17] | How would you like to wind up on a team with… None of your friends? | 你想不想被送到某个… 一个朋友也没有的球队? |
[04:22] | It was her idea! She made me do it! | 都是她的主意! 她逼我的! |
[04:24] | Brock just sold you out,Ava. | Brock把你卖了 Ava |
[04:31] | What are you doing to Molly? | 你要对Molly做什么? |
[04:32] | She already had to live through world war ii. | 她已经经历过二战的折磨了 |
[04:34] | Brock said it was all your idea. | Brock说都是你的主意 |
[04:36] | No,it was her idea. | 不 是她的主意 |
[04:38] | She’s just so cool. Like a human silly band! | 她酷毙了 就像根人体百变皮筋 |
[04:41] | Who? Who’s a human silly band? | 谁? 谁是人体皮筋? |
[04:43] | I’m tall enough now that there isn’t a roller coaster in the world I can’t go on. | 我现在够高了 世上所有过山车都能坐 |
[04:47] | So… You guys drink beer. | 你俩喝啤酒不? |
[04:51] | Or are you babies? | 难道你俩还是三岁娃? |
[04:54] | Jack versus Kaylie,round two,colon… | Jack对阵Kaylie 第二回合: |
[04:58] | No subtitle necessary. | 无需字幕 |
[05:01] | Mommy announcement. I hope we’re all waxed, | 娘亲通告 希望大家都除毛啦 |
[05:04] | because you’re coming with me to my interview tonight | 因为你们要参加我今晚的访谈 |
[05:06] | for Barbara Walters’ 10 most overexposed people. | Barbara Walters(美国著名主持人) 之10大过度曝光名人 |
[05:10] | Barbara Walters! | |
[05:12] | Okay,so,let me just quickly identify everyone’s good sides. | 我快速认一下大家的优点哈 |
[05:15] | Left,left,right,right,left… | 左 左 右 右 左 |
[05:19] | Oh,Judy. That’s not really on message. | Judy 留言上可没说啊 |
[05:22] | Look,I didn’t call the donation center to be on TV,Jenna. | 我联系收养中心又不是为了上电视 Jenna |
[05:25] | I wanted to go get a cup of coffee and get to know you. | 我想一起喝杯咖啡 彼此了解一下 |
[05:28] | If you want to get to know me,read my 2006 interview in AmTrak magazine. | 想了解我 去读06年”地铁”杂志对我的访谈吧 |
[05:32] | If you want to be my daughter,put on this wig and smile. | 想当我女儿 戴上这顶假发 笑一个 |
[05:37] | Oh,there you are,liierz. | 你在这呀 liierz |
[05:39] | Boy,I am still not comfortable calling you by your first name. | 还是不习惯直呼你的大名 |
[05:42] | Then again,you’ve never been comfortable calling me by my full Christian name. | 就像你一直不习惯叫我的完整教名 |
[05:46] | – Kenneth. – Oh,no,”Kenneth” is short for andromakennethamblesorton. | – 不对 Kenneth是 Andromakennethamblesorton的简称 |
[05:50] | So,what’s up? | 怎么了? |
[05:54] | Wait,what is this? | 等等 这是什么? |
[05:55] | “Additional restrictions to broadcast standards”? | “电视节目标准的附加限制”? |
[05:58] | Yes. People are pretty upset about last night. | 是的 观众对昨晚的节目十分不满 |
[06:00] | How can we do “Fart doctor” without the word “fart”? | 不用”屁” 怎么演”放屁医生”? |
[06:03] | I’m surprised they allow you to say “doctor”. | 你竟然还能用”医生”这词 |
[06:05] | It’s so close to “gynecologist” which is disgusting. | 这词和”妇科医生”太像了 真恶心 |
[06:13] | Have you seen this memo from Standards? | 你看了监察部的这份声明不? |
[06:14] | Kenneth is being a real… | Kenneth真是太… |
[06:17] | dingbat,which is now the harshest word we are allowed to say. | 变态了 现在变态都成了最重的粗口了 |
[06:20] | Oh,you can blame that on Kaylie Hooper. | 只能怪Kaylie Hooper了 |
[06:21] | She’s the one who ruined the Kidz finale. | 她毁了儿童歌唱决赛 |
[06:23] | Really? What a… dingbat. | 是么? 太…变态了了 |
[06:26] | Why didn’t I see this coming? | 我怎么就没料到这一出? |
[06:28] | I knew this company was making me lose my edge. | 我知道这公司让我江郎才尽 |
[06:30] | That’s why I hired a Cato to attack me at random. Like inspector clouseau. | 所以我雇了一个武士Cato来随时攻击我 就像”糊涂大侦探”里演的那样 |
[06:36] | Cato? | |
[06:39] | Don’t attack me tonight,okay? | 今晚别偷袭我行吧? |
[06:41] | I know I told you that when I say,”don’t attack me,” | 我知道我告诉你我说别偷袭我 |
[06:43] | that’s when I most need you to attack me,but I’m serious. | 其实是最想让你偷袭我 可这次我说真的 |
[06:48] | Cato? | |
[06:51] | Excellent,Cato,excellent! | 漂亮 Cato 漂亮! |
[06:54] | Did Kaylie really think I wouldn’t figure this out? | Kaylie真以为我算计不到这出? |
[06:56] | No,she knew I would. | 才不是 她知道我算得到 |
[06:58] | So,she’s going to be ready for me. Good. | 所以她会有心理准备 很好 |
[07:00] | I like a fair fight. | 我喜欢公平竞争 |
[07:02] | Okay,she is just a teenage girl. | 她不过是个少女 |
[07:04] | Lemon,you know very well that a Nemesis can be anyone… Or anything. | Lemon 你很清楚报应可以是任何人 或者任何东西 |
[07:10] | Autocorrect. | 自动纠错 |
[07:11] | I was trying to say “pen organizer”. | 我本来想说”笔架”的 |
[07:16] | Oh,God! You’re a winter! | 我的神! 你冷到我了! |
[07:18] | I don’t know what that means. | 你这话什么意思 |
[07:21] | Why are there only six chairs out there? There’s seven of us. | 怎么只有6把椅子? 我们有7个人啊 |
[07:23] | Oh,no. One of us will have to sit out the interview. | 有一个人得退出 |
[07:27] | I’m just gonna choose at random who it’s gonna be. | 我随机挑一个哈 |
[07:30] | Eenie-meenie-miney-moe,out goes * y-o-u * | 一二三四五 上山打老虎 就是你啦 |
[07:34] | – I’m sorry,Judy. – Bye,Judy. | – 抱歉 Judy – 拜拜 Judy |
[07:38] | Could’ve just gotten another chair. | 再端把椅子来不就行了么 |
[07:42] | – Who is it? – Sweetie,it’s Pop-Pop. | – 谁? – 宝贝 爸爸回来啦 |
[07:45] | I came back from D.C. early,and I lost my darn key. | 我提前从华府回来了 还把钥匙丢了 |
[07:49] | What a world. | 太狗血了 |
[07:52] | Surprise. | 没想到吧 |
[07:54] | I’m very good at voices,Kaylie. | 我是变声高手Kaylie |
[07:57] | I’m very good. | 高手哟 |
[08:00] | I know what you did. | 我清楚你的所作所为 |
[08:01] | And you had to assume I’d break Brock and Ava,so,you’re ready for this, | 你肯定猜到我会让Brock和Ava招供 所以你肯定有心理准备 |
[08:04] | but here’s what you weren’t counting on… | 但你还有没想到的… |
[08:06] | This has nothing to do with you! | 这和你没有一毛钱关系! |
[08:07] | I just had to get Pop-Pop out of town because I am in so much trouble! | 我得让爸爸回来 因为我麻烦大了! |
[08:10] | Henry and his friends had to go to the King of Prussia mall last Thursday night | 上周六晚 Henry和朋友们去了普鲁士王购物中心 |
[08:13] | ’cause it was a half day,and I couldn’t go ’cause I had piano, | 因为下午不上课 而我因为有钢琴课 没去成 |
[08:16] | and my friend Vickie,well, | 我朋友Vickie |
[08:17] | she said she got grounded ’cause she went to some highlighter party with Dylan | 说她被关了禁闭 因为她和Dylan在父母外出时 |
[08:20] | while his parents were out of town. | 去了什么荧光棒派对 |
[08:22] | Whoa,okay,hang on. Calm down. | 等等 淡定 |
[08:23] | And then fat Vickie saw her there,so I called her, | 然后胖子Vickie在那看见她 所以我打给她 |
[08:27] | and Henry answered her phone because he had Vickie’s phone! | 是Henry接的 因为Vickie的手机在他那! |
[08:30] | Wait,which Vickie? Fat Vickie? | 等等 哪个Vickie来着? 胖的那个? |
[08:31] | Vickie P. Are you even listening to me? | Vickie P. 你到底有没在听我说啊? |
[08:33] | – Okay. – God! Vickie used to be my best friend. | – 好吧 – 老天! Vickie曾是我闺蜜啊 |
[08:35] | I had her youface password,so I logged onto her account, | 我有她的校内密码 就登了她的账号 |
[08:38] | and posted all these photos with “I am a slut” written on her forehead, | 发了好多她前额写着”我是荡妇”照片 |
[08:41] | and then school found out,so now my life is over! | 后来被校方发现了 现在我死翘翘了! |
[08:43] | Please! What does this have to do with sabotaging me? | 且慢! 这和陷害我有什么关系啊? |
[08:46] | This has nothing to do with you! | 这和你没有半毛钱关系好么! |
[08:48] | I messed up the show to make sure Pop-Pop wouldn’t come back to Philadelphia with me, | 我对节目使坏 是想让爷爷别和我一起回费城 |
[08:51] | ’cause Dr.Melvoin is trying to kick me out of school, | 现在Melvoin先生要开除我 |
[08:53] | and if Pop-Pop comes to the teacher conference, | 如果让他们见面 |
[08:55] | well,then,he’ll let them expel me, | 他一定会让老师开除我 |
[08:56] | and I’ll have to go to some school in the middle of nowhere, | 到时我就要去哪个鸟不拉屎的地方上学 |
[09:00] | and then I might as well be dead! | 那样还不如去死 |
[09:02] | – Wait,where are your parents? – Who knows? | – 等等 你父母在哪儿呢 – 我哪知道 |
[09:06] | My mom is in Indonesia visiting her charity where poor children make shoes. | 我妈去了印尼 那里有赞助穷孩子做鞋子的慈善团体 |
[09:11] | – Isn’t that just a sweat shop? – I know! | – 这不就是血汗工厂吗 – 我知道 |
[09:13] | And then my dad put a Porsche engine in a model T and drove it to Mardi Gras! | 老爸则把保时捷的引擎塞进一辆福特T型车 驾着它去狂欢节了 |
[09:18] | I know what it’s like not to have your parents around. | 我懂父母不在身边的感觉 |
[09:21] | I once took a log with googly eyes to a father-son picnic. | 我曾经带着一块画着大眼睛的木头 去参加了亲子野餐会 |
[09:25] | But,uh,who’s going to take you to this parent-teacher conference? | 但老师家长见面日那天谁带你去呢 |
[09:29] | I don’t know. I have nobody! I wanna die! | 我不知道 没人陪我去 我真想死 |
[09:39] | Do you have a second,Kenneth? | Kenneth 你有空吗? |
[09:40] | No,there’s only one of me. What? What are you asking? | 没空 我忙的团团转 好吧 你要说什么? |
[09:42] | Look,we have a show tonight. | 你看 我们今晚有节目 |
[09:43] | You can’t just take away all these words we’ve been using for the past six years. | 你不能让我们讲(using)了六年的话 今天一下子不说了 |
[09:47] | Oh,that reminds me. You can’t say “using” on TV. | 你倒提醒我了 你不能在节目上说”using”这个字 |
[09:50] | It implies drug use. | 它有吸毒这层意思 |
[09:52] | We’re saying whatever we want. | 我想说啥就说啥 |
[09:57] | No,you can’t. That’s an order. | 我禁止 这是命令 |
[10:00] | I stole that speech from an episode JAG,but it applies here. | 这是”执法悍将”里的台词 用在这儿很恰当 |
[10:03] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[10:04] | Last week you were a page,now you’re telling me how to run my show? | 上礼拜你还是个听差 现在你倒对我颐指气使了? |
[10:07] | Well,I am arguing back at you. | 哼 反驳你而已 |
[10:09] | I have enough crap to deal with around here,Kenneth… | Kenneth 我没时间和你吵 |
[10:11] | I’m interrupting you ’cause I’m good at arguing! | 我必须说一句 你争不过我 |
[10:14] | I don’t need you to make my life worse. | 我已经够烦了 你别来烦我了 |
[10:15] | I am responding,I am matching your tone,and making my own point. | 我好好和你说 只想表达我的观点 |
[10:21] | You know what,Kenneth? Fine. You win. | 你猜怎么着 Kenneth 你赢了 |
[10:24] | But as we saw the other night on Kidz,anything can happen on live TV. | 但我们上次也见过了 现场直播有各种状况 |
[10:30] | – Right,Tracy? – What? | – Tracy 对吧 – 啥 |
[10:32] | I’m just saying,Tray,you’re very unpredictable. | 我是说 Tray 你不是个墨守常规的人 |
[10:35] | And we’ll write clean sketches,but you might just do your stand-up act. Who knows? | 我们负责写干净的段子 但你却在表演里自由发挥 对吧? |
[10:39] | Okay. I’m still fasting because I misread my calendar. | 我看错日程表 禁食时间搞错了 |
[10:43] | Tomorrow is my colonoscopy. | 明天才是结肠镜检查 |
[10:46] | Today was my meeting with Colin o’Scopy. | 今天是和Colin o’Scopy见面 (和结肠镜手术的单词长得很像) |
[10:48] | Therefore,I have no idea what you’re saying,talking Turkey leg. | 所以我听不懂你在说什么 你个叽喳的火鸡腿 |
[11:08] | Were you a difficult teenager? | 你十几岁的时候很叛逆吗? |
[11:09] | Well,I was voted head of the PTA,so no. | 我被选为家庭教师协会的头头 所以不啦 |
[11:14] | I’m accustomed to dealing with difficult people,Lemon,but teenage girls,ugh… | 我习惯和难缠的人打交道 但小女生 |
[11:20] | Are a puzzle. | 我搞不定 |
[11:21] | Oh,yes,how was your meeting with your Nemesis? | 对了 和你的宿敌见面结果怎么样 |
[11:24] | I volunteered to accompany Kaylie to a parent-teacher conference at her school. | 我自告奋勇在教师家长见面日上陪Kaylie |
[11:28] | – What? Why? – It’s complicated. | – 什么? 为什么? – 说来复杂 |
[11:30] | The point is,and I never thought I’d say this,I actually feel badly for Kaylie. | 重点是 想不到我会这么说 我觉得Kaylie挺可怜的 |
[11:35] | On the other hand,I know full well that this is an opportunity to destroy her. | 但我也知道这是个摧毁她的好机会 |
[11:38] | I could get her expelled,sent off to some second-rate boarding school, | 让她被开除 沦落到哪个二流寄宿制学校 |
[11:41] | then on to that last bastion of the incompetent rich,USC. | 最后去了富二代的老窝-南加州大学 |
[11:46] | I don’t know,Jack,you should stay out of this. | 我不清楚 Jack 你别管这个小女孩了 |
[11:48] | No,I could help this girl. Or destroy this monster. | 不 我可以帮助她或者击垮这恶女 |
[11:52] | If I could just tell whether she’s vicious or vulnerable. | 先让我搞清楚她究竟是邪恶还是善良 |
[11:55] | That’s the problem. She’s a teenage girl. | 问题就在这儿 她是个女孩子 |
[11:56] | She’s vicious and vulnerable. | 特点就是既善良又邪恶 |
[11:58] | She might be completely lying, | 她可能撒了个弥天大谎 |
[12:00] | like when I was 15 and told everyone at my school that I’d already gotten my period, | 好比我十五岁的时候 告诉全校每个人我来大姨妈了 |
[12:04] | or she could be in real trouble,like when I was 17, | 或者她真有麻烦了 就像我十七岁那年 |
[12:07] | and finally got my period at a very loosely supervised petting zoo. | 在一个人很少的宠物店里终于来了大姨妈 |
[12:12] | Once again,Lemon,I leave your office more confused than when I entered, | 柠檬 你又把我搞糊涂了 |
[12:16] | but having glimpsed yet another tile in the rich mosaic that is your menstrual history. | 不过还是对你的大姨妈史有所了解 |
[12:24] | So bravo wants to do a reality show about us, | Bravo想给我们做个真人秀 |
[12:26] | and I thought the opening credits could be all of us in a giant dog bed, | 开场秀是我们躺在一张巨床上 |
[12:30] | and you guys are suckling on prosthetic dog teats that I’m wearing. | 我穿着狗狗戏服给你们喂奶 |
[12:33] | Actually,we had a different idea. | 其实 我们不这么想 |
[12:36] | Now that Judy’s gone,it’s kind of obvious someone is the odd person out. | 既然Judy走了 很明显我们中有个人不和谐 |
[12:40] | It’s Jerome,right? | 是Jerome 对吧 |
[12:41] | I didn’t want to say anything ’cause I was trying to be a good mother, | 本来我想做个好妈妈 不想说你什么 |
[12:43] | but you’re cheesy,and everyone hates you. | 你很庸俗 每个人都讨厌你 |
[12:45] | No,Jenna,you. | 不 Jenna 我们讨厌你 |
[12:46] | You’re so much older than the rest of us, | 你比我们老多了 |
[12:48] | so we’re thinking the show is more like The girls next door, | 我们觉得这节目的风格类似是 “The Girls Next Door”那种(真人秀:花花公子的女郎们) |
[12:51] | and you’re that old boat captain that shows up sometimes. | 你只要像那个老船长一样 时不时的出现一次就好了 |
[12:54] | That’s Hugh Hefner,Jessica. | 那人是Hugh Hefner(花花公子主编) Jessica |
[12:56] | Yeah,we have no idea who that is,so you’re kind of just proving our point. | 我们不知道他是谁 这足矣证明你老了 |
[13:02] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[13:04] | Very well. | 很好 |
[13:13] | Looking for this? | 在找它? |
[13:17] | Well played. | 你赢了 |
[13:39] | Dude,what’s up? | 伙计 咋啦 |
[13:42] | I’m just having a bad day,sir. | 只是糟糕的一天 先生 今天过得很不顺就对了 |
[13:45] | All right,bro-bro,let’s just be cool,and sit down and pee in silence,like dudes do. | 好吧 兄弟 我们都冷静点 坐下 安安静静地尿尿 跟个男人一样 |
[13:52] | It’s just…I started a new job, | 我刚开始一份新的工作 |
[13:55] | and it’s stressful enough just having my own wastebasket | 没有Liz Lemon的怒吼 |
[13:59] | that I have to fill every day without Liz Lemon yelling at me, | 每天要填满自己的废纸篓 压力好大 |
[14:03] | and I just wish I had never been born! | 我希望自己没有来过这个世上! |
[14:07] | ‘Cause if I can’t even get my friend Liz… | 如果我都不能和Liz做朋友 |
[14:10] | At least I thought she was my friend… | 至少我觉得她是我的朋友 |
[14:12] | To respect me,how will I ever run a network and boss around those Jewish executives | 让她尊重我 我怎么能管一个电视台啊 |
[14:18] | that were trained from birth to argue? | 怎么能支使那些天生就会吵架的犹太老总啊? |
[14:20] | So,I should just give Liz what she wants,and quit. | 所以 我只能和Liz妥协 然后走人了 |
[14:24] | Bro… You should just smack that Liz in the mouth. | 兄弟 你就该给那个Liz一巴掌 |
[14:29] | Sorry I babbled so much. | 不好意思 跟你说这些 |
[14:31] | Thanks for listening. | 感谢你的聆听 |
[14:33] | I’m Kenneth,by the way. | 我叫Kenneth |
[14:34] | Me too. I’m Kenneth. | 我也是 我也叫Kennethe |
[14:36] | Kenneth… Toilethole. | |
[14:44] | I’m so sorry Dr. Melvoin. | 我很抱歉 Melvoin博士 |
[14:46] | You know,I already apologized to Vickie,and to fat Vickie. | 我已经跟Vickie和胖Vickie道过歉了 |
[14:49] | Fat Vickie’s parents were very upset that she was dragged into this mess. | 胖Vickie的父母对于 她趟了这趟混水感到很不高兴 |
[14:53] | I know. I know what I did was stupid,and I’ve really learned my lesson. | 我知道 我知道我做了很蠢的事 我真的知道错了 |
[14:57] | Look,if I could go back in time,I’d just… | 听着 如果我能让时光倒退 我肯定会 |
[15:00] | I’d skip clarinet,and I’d go to the spring football with my friends, | 我不会去上单簧管课 而会跟我的朋友去打春季橄榄球 |
[15:03] | and none of this ever would’ve happened. | 这一切就不会发生了 |
[15:05] | Or you simply could have not posted those pictures. | 或者你可以不把那些照片 |
[15:08] | On hot Vickie’s youface page,miss Hooper. | 发布在Vickie的Youface主页上啊 Hooper小姐 |
[15:10] | Uh,hold on,Melvoin. | 呃 等等 Melvoin |
[15:11] | You told me it was the piano,and that everyone went to the King of Prussia mall. | 你跟我说过那是钢琴课 然后所有人都去了普鲁士王商场 |
[15:16] | Well… I don’t remember. | 我 记不清了 |
[15:22] | And I’m just so emotional right now. | 而且我现在真的很情绪化 |
[15:32] | I’m sorry,how are you related to miss Hooper? | 我很抱歉 你跟Hooper小姐是什么关系? |
[15:34] | – I’m her Nemesis. – You bastard. | – 我是她的克星 – 你个混蛋 |
[15:37] | Don’t do this,Donaghy. | 别这样 DOnaghy |
[15:39] | I think that this school has done everything it can for Kaylie, | 我认为我们学校已经做了 所有能为Kaylie做的事 |
[15:42] | but the only fitting punishment… | 但我认为唯一合适的惩罚 |
[15:46] | Is expulsion. | 是驱逐出校 |
[15:48] | It’s days like this that remind me why I got into teaching in the first place. | 就是这些日子让我想起我当老师的原因 |
[15:57] | Kenneth,we need to talk. | Kenneth 我们来聊聊 |
[15:59] | I don’t know,’cause someone who actually cares about my feelings | 有必要嘛 因为有个关心我的人 |
[16:02] | told me to smack you in the mouth. | 让我给你一巴掌 |
[16:03] | No,don’t listen to Kenneth Toilethole. | 不 别听Kenneth Toilethole瞎说 |
[16:06] | – You know him? – Yeah. | – 你认识他? – 是啊 |
[16:07] | He’s great. We should all go get dinner sometime. | 他人超好的 我们有空应该一起吃晚饭 |
[16:11] | Kenneth,you can do this job,and I do respect you. | kenneth 你能做好这份工作的 而且我尊重你 |
[16:15] | Then wash my feet with your hair. | 然后用你的头发来给我洗脚吧 |
[16:17] | No! But I did completely rewrite the show. | 不! 但我把整个节目重新写过了 |
[16:20] | We’re not even using the word “dingbat,” Mr.Parcell. | 我们都没在用像”白痴”一样的词了 Parcell先生 |
[16:23] | A Parcell man has never been called “mister” outside of an execution chamber. | Parcell家的人 从来没有在处决室外被人叫过先生 |
[16:29] | Oh,boy. | 噢 天啊 |
[16:34] | The blonde ones,they turned on me. | 那些金发的 他们背叛了我 |
[16:36] | They threw me away like I was some kind of Judy. | 他们把我像Judy一样赶出了秀 |
[16:39] | Oh,God. Is this how Judy felt? | 噢 天啊 难道当时Judy就是这样的感觉? |
[16:41] | Judy was nice and sweet and wanted to get a coffee enema or something, | Judy人又好又可爱 她可能只是试下咖啡灌肠什么的 |
[16:46] | and I treated her like garbage. | 而我却对她那么坏 |
[16:48] | Well,then why don’t you apologize to her? | 那你怎么不试着跟她道歉呢? |
[16:49] | She’s right behind you. | 她就在你身后 |
[16:52] | Judy,you’re so beautiful now! | Judy 你现在好漂亮啊! |
[17:00] | I just came to say good-bye before I head home. | 我只是想在我回家前来说再见 |
[17:01] | I wish we had spent more time together,but I guess I’ll see you on TV. | 我多希望我们能有更多时间在一起 但我想我只能在电视上看到你了 |
[17:05] | No. Of all my children,you’re the only one that proves there’s any good in me. | 不 在所有的孩子里 只有你证明了 我还是有那么一点美好之处 |
[17:09] | Forget TV. Let’s go get that coffee now. | 不管什么节目了 我们去喝咖啡吧 |
[17:13] | No. You know you can’t do that. | 不行 你知道你不能这么做的 |
[17:14] | One minute to air. One minute. | 距离直播还有一分钟 一分钟 |
[17:17] | I have to stop Jenna from leaving. You just… | 我得去阻止Jenna 你就… |
[17:19] | No problem. I’ll cover. | 没问题 有我呢 |
[17:20] | Day two of my fast,and you were right. | 禁食第二天 你说的对 |
[17:21] | My mind is clear,and I’m sharp as a tack. | 我的大脑很清醒 敏锐得像图钉 |
[17:24] | – Great,Tray,thanks. – My brain is working overtime. | – 太好了 Tracy 谢谢 – 我的大脑在加班加点呢 |
[17:26] | I finally understand the ending of The sixth sense. | 我终于明白了”第六感”的结局 |
[17:29] | Those names are the people who worked on the movie. | 那些名字是演职人员的名字啊 |
[17:31] | Oh,yeah,and I just got what you were trying to tell me yesterday. | 哦对了 我终于明白你昨天跟我说的话了 |
[17:34] | You want me to do my filthy stand-up act instead of reading the cue cards. | 你想让我来点即兴的荤段子 而不是念台词 |
[17:39] | No. | 不是 |
[17:42] | Jack! Help! | Jack! 救我! |
[17:43] | I was right about Kaylie,and I crushed her. | 我没看错Kaylie 我打垮了她 |
[17:45] | That’s great. I need… | 太好了 我需要… |
[17:46] | The whole time,she was playing me,but in the end,she made the biggest mistake. | 她一直在耍我 但是最后 她犯了个最大的错误 |
[17:50] | She could not have been worse in that meeting than if she had wanted me to… | 这个结局肯定是最坏的了 除非她想让我… |
[17:54] | Son of a dingbat! | 我勒个去的! |
[17:58] | Tracy’s gonna do his stand-up act on the show! What are we gonna do? | Tracy要表演他的即兴单口相声了 怎么办? |
[18:03] | I’m gonna live bleep him. | 我要现场哔哔他 |
[18:06] | Normally,I’d have to get permission from Irene first,but there isn’t time. | 通常情况下 我要先取得Irene的许可 但是来不及了 |
[18:23] | You know why I love Dominican women? | 知道我为什么喜欢多米尼加女人么? |
[18:25] | ‘Cause they love to those big ‘Cause they eat all our aloud. | 因为她们..爱..大..吞..那..叫.. |
[18:30] | I’d like to introduce housed in a,booooy! | 我要..介绍..居家..有…爆了! |
[18:35] | You just ate a with extra ? | 你刚吃了一个..多加了…? |
[18:37] | Well,you called the right . | 你算找对了… |
[18:39] | That’s our show for tonight! | 今晚的节目到此结束! |
[18:41] | See you next week! | 我们下周再见! |
[18:44] | – That was amazing! – It sure was. | – 太棒了! – 必须的 |
[18:47] | – Kenneth,I’m Gaylord Felcher. – The head of Standards? | – Kenneth 我是Gaylord Felcher – 监管部的老大? |
[18:50] | I have never seen bleeping like that,so guess what? | 我从来没有见过如此哔哔的 因此呢 |
[18:53] | I’m promoting you,you little -face. | 我要提拔你 你个小..脸 |
[18:56] | All right,Felcher,you don’t have to talk like that. | 好吧 Felcher 你不必这么说话的 |
[18:58] | Well,who’s gonna stop me? | 来拦着我呀? |
[18:59] | Who among you has the power to censor the censor? | 你们这些人 谁有权力来管我们这些掌权人呢? |
[19:10] | What a surprise. | 好意外啊 |
[19:11] | Whatever are you doing here,Kaylie Hooper? | 你到底想要干嘛啊 Kaylie Hooper? |
[19:14] | Enjoying my total lack of adult supervision. | 享受没有大人管的时光 |
[19:17] | I just had fruit roll-ups for dinner… | 晚饭我只吃了水果卷… |
[19:20] | At a strip club. | 但是是在脱衣舞俱乐部里 |
[19:24] | Do you wanted to get expelled from school,didn’t you? | 你是想被学校开除的 对不对? |
[19:27] | Look who figured it out. | 瞧瞧 终于想明白了 |
[19:29] | It only took you,oh,I don’t know,a million hours. | 才花了 我想想啊 几百万个小时 |
[19:32] | You didn’t lie to me about getting sent to school in the “Middle of nowhere.” | 你说你会被送到”鸟不拉屎”学校 倒没有说谎 |
[19:37] | What I realized too late is,you were talking about Beekman Academy, | 我后来才反应过来的是 你说的是Beekman学校 |
[19:41] | right here in Manhattan,in the neighborhood North of ware street, | 就在曼哈顿 在华尔街旁边 |
[19:43] | otherwise known as,uh,”noware”. | 也就是 鸟不拉屎的地方啊 |
[19:47] | Now I’ll be able to be close to my boyfriend Henry. | 现在我离我的男朋友Henry更近了 |
[19:50] | Like hot Vickie could ever steal him from me. | 看那个骚Vicki还能抢不 |
[19:52] | He’s going to NYU. | 他要去纽约大学了 |
[19:54] | To study acting. | 去学表演 |
[19:56] | If Pop-Pop had gone to that meeting, | 如果爷爷去参加了家长会 |
[19:57] | he would have just written a check and made it all go away. | 他就会写张支票把麻烦都解决了 |
[20:00] | You needed somebody to throw you under the bus. | 你可真是欠收拾啊 |
[20:03] | You needed a patsy. | 你就是想找个糊涂蛋来糊弄 |
[20:08] | I,uh,couldn’t help but notice that lacrosse ball in your backpack. | 我注意到你背包里的曲棍球 |
[20:12] | Too bad I’m on the board of the Central Park conservancy, | 很遗憾 我是中央公园资源管理处的成员 |
[20:14] | so beekman won’t have a field to play on next year. | 所以下一学年 Beekman学校没有场地训练了 |
[20:18] | Well,good,’cause I planted that lacrosse ball there to get back at a girl I hate | 好呀 我故意把球放进去 是为了报复一个我讨厌的女孩 |
[20:22] | who plays lacrosse. Her name is Jack… ie. Jackie… officecouch. | 她玩曲棍球 她叫Jack… ie Jackie… 长沙发 |
[20:28] | Damn you,Donaghy! | 你妹 Donaghy! |
[20:35] | Cato? Seriously,not tonight. I mean it this time. | Cato? 我是认真的 今晚不行 这回我是认真说的 |
[20:39] | Son of a dingbat! | 我勒个去的! |
[20:43] | Sorry. That phone call took forever. | 不好意思 电话一打就没完 |
[20:47] | – Where’s Kenneth Toilethole? – You just missed him. Again. | – Kenneth Toilethole去哪了? – 你又和他错过了 |
[20:50] | He had to go to the bathroom. | 他去洗手间了 |
[20:53] | You know what? I’ll go get him. | 是吗 我去洗手间找他 |
[20:55] | No,don’t! Every time one of you leaves,the other one comes back. | 别 你们俩总是一个来了 另一个就不在 |
[21:00] | You know,I’m starting to suspect that I have bad luck. | 我都开始怀疑了 一定是我今天走背字 |
[21:06] | – Dude,bro,where’s Liz? – You didn’t see her? She just left. | – 兄弟 Liz呢? – 你没看到她? 她刚走 |
[21:11] | Oh,I gotta go feed the meter. | 哦 我得去把停车费给付了 |
[21:17] | 30 ROCK Season 06 Episode 11 |