时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | What? | 怎么了? |
[00:04] | Lemon,I’m gonna be late for our meeting. I had to get out of my car and walk. | Lemon 开会我要迟到了 我必须下车走过去 |
[00:08] | Fifth avenue is closed for a joint pain walkathon. | 第五大道因为步行马拉松被封锁了 |
[00:11] | It’s only four blocks but they are so slow. | 虽然只有四个街区 但他们太慢了 |
[00:14] | I’m running late,too. My subway ride was the standard amazingness. | 我也迟到了 地铁还是老样子 |
[00:19] | No,that’s not how it works. Let people off first,otherwise | 不能那样 先下后上 否则… |
[00:23] | The train’s going express for no reason. | 列车即将行驶 |
[00:25] | Next stop,one millionth street and central park jogger memorial highway. | 下一站 百万大街 中央公园 漫步者纪念公路 |
[00:28] | Am I the last one in this city still following the rules of being a person? | 我是这城市最后一个 遵守做人原则的人吗? |
[00:32] | You know what,new york is overrated. | 你知道吗 纽约被世人高估了 |
[00:35] | three bucks,two bags,one me | 三块钱 两个包 一个我 |
[00:41] | say,where does a young prostitute get started in this town? | 说 在这座城市一个年轻的 失足少女该从何开始? |
[00:44] | Overrated? Lemon,we live in the world capital of culture, | 被高估? Lemon 我们住在世界之都 |
[00:48] | finance and king kong attacks. | 文化金融中心 还遭到金刚攻击呢 |
[00:50] | New york is a testament to man’s greatness. | 纽约是人类杰出文明的见证 |
[00:52] | No,new york is a testament to man’s selfishness. | 不 纽约见证的恰恰是人类的自私 |
[00:55] | I quote,”she is a thug in a cocktail dress. | Alex McCord说过 (纽约娇妻 美国真人秀里一角色) |
[00:58] | ” Alex mccord,real housewives of new york. | “她就是个穿着燕尾服的流氓” |
[01:00] | Give me your wallet. | 把钱包交给我 |
[01:02] | Now,technically that was about luann being a bitch at sonia’s art show. | 话说回来 那也是因为 Luann要在Soina的艺术展上犯贱 |
[01:05] | But… | 但是… |
[01:06] | Hey,you never let me talk about hwives this long. | 你从来忍受不了我提这个话题这么久的 |
[01:09] | Let’s just get this over with. | 你速抢速决吧 |
[01:10] | Okay,well,I don’t know if sonja’s ever gonna finish that toaster oven cookbook, | 好吧 我不知道Sonja是否完成了烤箱食谱 |
[01:13] | but if she does,I am gonna buy it. | 但如果她完成了 我就去买 |
[01:28] | 30 Rock S06E08 | |
[01:34] | Ugh,I can actually feel myself getting sick. | 我真觉得我要病了 |
[01:36] | Am I the only person who saw obama’s press conference on how to sneeze? | 只有我一人看过在新闻发布会上 奥巴马是如何打喷嚏的吗? |
[01:44] | Miss lemon,the nbc gym sent this up for you. | Lemon女士 NBC健身房给你的 |
[01:46] | Oh,what is that smell?! | 什么味儿?! |
[01:48] | It’s my gym bag,pete. Women do sweat. | 是我的健身包 女人也流汗的 |
[01:51] | The gym said the odor was attracting bugs | 健身房说气味招来了臭虫 |
[01:52] | that were attracting bats that were attracting bathawks. | 臭虫招来了蝙蝠 蝙蝠招来了食蝠鸢(吞食昆虫和蝙蝠的猎鹰) |
[01:55] | Oh,also,the gym is closed. | 同样 健身房也关门了 |
[01:56] | Well,don’t worry,I will wash my workout clothes | 不用担心 我会洗我的健身服 |
[01:59] | because I actually care how my behavior affects other people. | 因为我很在乎自身的行为给他人造成的影响 |
[02:02] | Unlike the dbag who let the elevator door close on me this morning. | 不像今早有个混球把我关在了电梯门外 |
[02:06] | It was funny because you were so mad. | 你这么抓狂太逗了 |
[02:08] | Boy,when I move on to my new job i’m sure gonna miss you two and your whole sam and diane thing. | 换了新工作我保证会想你俩的 还有你们这种Sam和Diane的事情 |
[02:13] | Uh,sam and diane are the lesbian couple in my building who murdered each other. | Sam和Diane是住在我公寓的一对拉拉 彼此把对方给杀了 |
[02:20] | Is this my costume for the commercial parody? | 这是我演滑稽秀时穿的衣服? |
[02:22] | It’s in my contract that I only play blondes | 合约里写了我只扮演金发碧眼的美女 |
[02:25] | ,nonirish redheads,or bald sex robots. | 而不是红发的爱尔兰人 或者光秃秃的性爱机器人 |
[02:27] | Look,it’s just for the old lady before picture. | 听着 只不过演个老妇人而已 |
[02:29] | People won’t even know it’s you. | 观众甚至不知道是你 |
[02:31] | Well then have liz do it. | 行 那让Liz演去 |
[02:32] | She already has the frown lines. | 她已经有眉间纹了 |
[02:34] | There,there they are. | 那儿 就在那儿 |
[02:35] | How funny,I was just talking about them and there they are. | 太搞了 我刚说到有 它们就出现了 |
[02:37] | As always,I will step up and help because without people like me, | 一如既往我会帮忙 因为没有我这种人 |
[02:41] | civil society collapses completely. | 社会体系就完全瓦解了 |
[02:44] | Oh,don’t be so dramatic. That’s my thing. | 别太情绪化 这是我的强项 |
[02:46] | And if you take it away from me,I will kill myself. | 如果你把它拿走 我就自杀 |
[02:48] | And then you. | 然后杀了你 |
[02:52] | Oh,I’m sorry we’re starting so late. | 不好意思 这么晚才开会 |
[02:54] | I know we’re all very excited to adjust the tgs schedule to accommodate tracy’s next movie. | 要知道调整TGS日程表来配合 Tracy的下部电影让我们都很兴奋 |
[02:59] | I won an oscar,so now I get to do real art. | 我赢了奥斯卡奖 所以现在 我必须来真格的了 |
[03:01] | Begin snow dogs phase. | 开始”冰狗任务”阶段(雪橇犬电影) |
[03:03] | There was a lot of traffic and,uh,I was attacked in a construction tunnel. | 路上车太多 我 呃 我还在施工隧道里让人打劫了 |
[03:08] | Anyway,uh,this spreadsheet is the current schedule. | 总之 这张表是最新的安排 |
[03:10] | Wait,you got mugged? | 打住 你被劫了? |
[03:12] | Oh,I shouldn’t hug you,i’m sick. | 哦 我还病了 没法儿抱你 |
[03:14] | This lamp is you. | 拿这灯代替了哈 |
[03:17] | Ow,hot! | 烫死啦! |
[03:20] | That sucks,j.d. | 算你倒霉 J.D |
[03:21] | I got mugged all the time growing up in the bronx. | 我在布朗克斯区长大 被劫是家常便饭 |
[03:24] | Okay,I got in trouble the last time I said this, | 好吧 上次这么说惹祸来着 |
[03:26] | but maybe you were asking for it dressed like that. | 不过你打扮成这样 纯属自找 |
[03:28] | I wasn’t wearing a tuxedo at the time,lemon. | 被劫的时候我没穿燕尾 Lemon |
[03:31] | The mugger took my cufflinks. All I have here are tuxedo cufflinks | 劫犯把我西服链扣抢了 现在只剩燕尾服的链扣 |
[03:35] | and I’m not about to wear them with a suit… | 我可不打算拿它混搭西服 |
[03:38] | And look like an idiot. | 那会像个傻子 |
[03:40] | Give me the bad news. How black was this dude? | 说吧 这哥们儿有多黑? |
[03:43] | On a scale from lisa bonet to dotcom. | 从Lisa Bonet到Dotcom这个范围 |
[03:46] | This is the thing that’s bothering me. | 郁闷就郁闷在这儿 |
[03:48] | My assailant was a middleaged white man wearing a button down shirt and dockers. | 劫我的是个中年白人男子 穿着带衣领扣的衬衫 脚蹬Dockers |
[03:54] | Dockers! Not some drug addict or gang aficionado. | 名牌啊! 这可不是什么瘾君子或者小混混 |
[03:58] | His knife was from eddie bauer. | 连刀子都是Eddie Bauer家的 |
[04:00] | Oh,my god. That means… | 我的神 也就是说 |
[04:05] | Please interrupt me. | 欢迎插嘴哈 |
[04:07] | This is a sign. | 这是个征兆 |
[04:08] | The lower classes are getting cranky about the rich earning all of their money away from them. | 底层阶级现在越来越不爽 钱都被有钱人挣跑了 |
[04:12] | Can’t they see this is in their best interest? | 他们就看不出这是为他们好? |
[04:15] | How could we pay their salaries without using their money? | 不挣他们的钱 哪来钱给他们发工资? |
[04:19] | – We’re on the verge of a class war. – There’s no class war. | – 阶级战争一触即发 – 根本就没有阶级战争 |
[04:23] | You getting mugged just proves what I said to you on the phone. | 你被劫只是证明了我电话里说的 |
[04:25] | New york is a selfish filthmonster,and eventually,it gets all of us. | 纽约就是个自私自利的藏污纳垢之地 最终它会将所有人吞噬 |
[04:29] | It’s ghostbusters 2 all over again. | 就像”捉鬼敢死队2″再度上演 |
[04:31] | No,my getting mugged was new york doing | 我被打劫 说明 |
[04:33] | what she does best Calling a great man to action. | 纽约正努力号召伟人采取行动 |
[04:37] | It’s the original ghostbusters all over again. | “捉鬼敢死队1″再度上演 |
[04:39] | My attack was a wakeup call. | 这是一声警钟 |
[04:41] | The rich need to defend themselves. | 有钱人得奋起自卫 |
[04:44] | I don’t know,jack. You can try to change new york,but it’s like jayz says. | 不晓得 Jack 你可以尝试改变纽约 不过就像Jayz 所说 |
[04:48] | “concrete bunghole where dreams are made up. | “混凝土洞孔中空铸梦想 |
[04:51] | There’s nothing you can do. | 我们无能为力” |
[04:56] | ” That’s a wrap. | 收工 |
[04:57] | That commercial parody is gonna be hilarious. | 那个滑稽秀肯定笑死人 |
[05:00] | What’s a commercial? | 那是个啥? |
[05:05] | Oh,my god. You sound terrible. | 老天 貌似很严重 |
[05:11] | Is that brain? Hopefully it’s not an important parg of my blurn. | 这是脑子哇? 希望不是什么重要部件儿 |
[05:15] | Please,don’t get me sick. | 求你 别传染我 |
[05:16] | Paul’s finally coming home tonight. | Paul今晚终于回家啦 |
[05:18] | And his sexpectations will be high. | 他肯定”性”致盎然 |
[05:20] | Maybe I should wear this home. | 也许我该把这个穿回家 |
[05:21] | Show chris what he’ll be looking at in 40 years. | 让Criss看看40年后我什么样 |
[05:23] | Looser skin,same underwear. | 皮肤松弛 老旧小裤裤 |
[05:28] | Hey,pete,can I have a car home tonight? I’m old and very sick. | Pete今晚有车送我回家咩? 我又老又病 |
[05:32] | And there’s a monk rerun on. | 今晚还有老剧重播 |
[05:35] | I’m sorry,i’m losing my voice. | 不好意思 失声了 |
[05:38] | There’s a monk rerun on. | 今晚还有老剧重播 |
[05:39] | Nope,no dice. I can’t order you a car unless it’s after 9:00, | 不行 别做无用功了 除非过9点 要么杀手来条儿 |
[05:41] | or you have a note from your killer. | 否则没车坐 |
[05:45] | So you got mugged,huh,Mr. Donaghy? | 你被劫了是吧 Donaghy先生? |
[05:47] | And you caught the guy who did it. Good for you. | 凶手抓到了是吧 很好 |
[05:50] | Oh,no,len,tracey is helping me with this. | 不是 Len Tracey是给我帮忙的 |
[05:53] | But I can see how you went there. | 不过我能理解 |
[05:55] | I have a criminal skull shape. | 我长了一张非主旋律的脸 |
[05:57] | Len,commissioner kelly and I are friends. | Kelly局长和我是朋友 |
[05:59] | We have competing columns in irish arguments weekly, | 我们两个在爱尔兰辩论周刊上 写专栏互相竞争 |
[06:02] | america’s only allcaps magazine, | 它是美国唯一一份字母全大写的杂志 |
[06:05] | but ray hasn’t returned my phone call, | 但Ray还没有回我电话 |
[06:06] | and I know that you were once a police officer. | 我知道你做过警察 |
[06:09] | I was part of a special task force of very younglooking cops who infiltrated high schools. | 我以前效力于一支长相年轻的警察队伍 潜伏在高中执行特殊任务 |
[06:15] | How do you do,fellow kids? | 一切可好 同龄友人们? |
[06:17] | What? | 啥玩意儿? |
[06:18] | So I’m glad you called me,mr. Donaghy. | 所以我很高兴你找了我 Donaghy先生 |
[06:20] | I checked with my contacts on the force and got you this free pamphlet. | 我动用了和当局的关系 给你弄到了这本免费小册子 |
[06:22] | ******** | 我被抢了 |
[06:24] | Len,I don’t want a pamphlet. I want a show of force. | Len 我不想要小册子 我想要展示权力 |
[06:27] | A demonstration of who’s in control of this city. | 表明这座城市控制在谁手中 |
[06:30] | I want a cop on every corner. | 我想要每个街角都有警察 |
[06:33] | Look,that’s not gonna happen. It’s just one mugging. | 那是不可能的 这只是一次抢劫 |
[06:35] | Wait a second. Where did you get that suit? | 等一下 你从哪儿弄的那身西装? |
[06:38] | I’m not embarrassed. | 我没什么可丢人的 |
[06:39] | I get all my outfits at ann taylor loft. | 我所有衣服都在Ann Taylor LOFT买的 (女装品牌) |
[06:41] | Their clothes fit my body and my budget. | 他们的衣服适合我的身材和消费预算 |
[06:43] | Exactly,budget. You have no interest in helping me. | 没错 预算 你没兴趣帮我 |
[06:46] | You’re one of them. What do you make? Five figures? | 你和她们一样 你赚多少钱? 5位数? |
[06:49] | 40 grand a year. | 一年4万 |
[06:51] | But don’t let the woman who’s blackmailing me know that. | 不过别让勒索我那女的知道 |
[06:53] | And the police have no interest in helping me either despite the hundreds of dollars I pay every year in taxes. | 警方也没兴趣帮我 尽管我每年交好几百美元的税 |
[06:58] | They think that I’m the enemy. | 他们视我为阶级敌人 |
[06:59] | We have no choice but to take matters into our own hands. | 那我们就只能自己动手解决问题了 |
[07:02] | – I agree! – You do? | – 同意 – 真的? |
[07:04] | Oh,no! | 不要啊! |
[07:19] | no,if I sneeze,I’ll do it like the president taught me. | 没事 我要打喷嚏的话 就会学总统那样 |
[07:33] | I’m pregnant with a kitty cat. | 我怀了一只小猫咪 |
[07:36] | Those are my popsicles! | 那些冰棍是老娘的! |
[07:51] | – Well,hello,sexy. – Hello,paul. | – 我回来啦 美女 – 你回来啦 Paul |
[07:54] | I’m wearing an edible nightgown. It’s breadstick flavor and it comes with a dipping sauce. | 我穿的睡裙是可食用的 面包棍口味 还带蘸酱呢 |
[08:00] | Oh,you poor thing. You must be so tired. | 小可怜儿 你肯定累坏了 |
[08:03] | Oh,no,no,no,not at all. I have been thinking about this night for a long time. | 不不不 一点不累 我期待这一晚很久了 |
[08:09] | Uhoh,yawns are contagious. | 哈欠会传染的 |
[08:11] | Like all the thal stds my penis is about to give you. | 就像我的老二要传给你的性病一样 |
[08:16] | Okay,well,give me five minutes and then I’ll unpack… | 让我躺5分钟 然后我就开行李… |
[08:22] | ******** | 拿我在雅加达给你买的黄暴猴 |
[08:35] | Whatwhat happened last night? | 昨晚发生了什么? |
[08:37] | We talked for a while and then we fell asleep. | 我们聊了一会儿 然后就睡着了 |
[08:40] | Without doing anything. | 啥也没干 |
[08:43] | Whow is that possible? We are jenna and paul. | 这怎么可能? 我们是Jenna和Paul啊 |
[08:46] | Did we mix up our days and accidentally both roofie each other? | 我们搞错了日期 不小心同时给对方下了迷奸药? |
[08:49] | Or did we just fall asleep? | 还是说我们只是睡着了? |
[08:51] | What like some boring,normal,sitcom couple? | 什么 就像情景剧里演的某些无趣 正常的情侣? |
[08:53] | Like,Mr. Brady and tiger the dog? | 就像Brady先生和Tiger狗狗? (出自情景喜剧”脱线家族”) |
[08:55] | Let’s just think. | 咱们好好想想 |
[08:57] | We hate normal. Normal is death. | 我们讨厌正常 正常就是死亡 |
[09:00] | But we didn’t hate last night. | 但我们不讨厌昨晚 |
[09:03] | So,it must not have been normal. | 所以 昨晚一定不正常 |
[09:07] | Paul,I think we just found another level of sexuality. | Paul 我们似乎找到了更高一层的性爱境界 |
[09:10] | It’s a whole new fetish called… | 这是一种全新的性癖好 叫做… |
[09:13] | normalling. | 正常向 |
[09:15] | So last night,I napped on you and you liked it, you sick bitch. | 那昨晚我躺在你身上睡觉 你很喜欢 你个下流荡妇 |
[09:20] | Oh,yeah. | 哦 耶 |
[09:21] | And I put that afghan all over you because I thought your feet might get chilly. | 我用这毛毯盖住你全身 因为我怕你的脚会冷 |
[09:26] | So chilly. | 好冷啊 |
[09:28] | Oh,I just had the sickest idea. | 我有个超下流的想法 |
[09:30] | We go out as a couple to bed,bath and beyond and shop for home necessities. | 我们作为一对情侣 去家居用品店 买家庭日常用品 |
[09:35] | In front of everybody. | 当着所有人的面 |
[09:38] | Normalling in public? You delicious whore. | 公开正常向? 你个淫娃 |
[09:43] | Really,trump? My idea is stupid? | 真的么 Trump? 我的主意很蠢? |
[09:45] | Well you make your hair every morning by sticking your head in a cotton candy machine. | 你每天遭上还用机器把 你的头发弄得跟棉花糖一样呢 |
[09:50] | What are you guys doing? | 你们干嘛呢? |
[09:51] | The police can’t be counted on to protect the rich unless they’re rich too. | 不能指望警察来保护有钱人 除非他们也有钱 |
[09:55] | So we’re gathering support for a private police department where the starting salary is… | 所以我们聚集力量 建立私有治安机关 这里的底薪是… |
[10:00] | $5 million a year. | 每年500万美元 |
[10:01] | – How’s that going? – Slowly. | – 进展如何? – 缓慢 |
[10:03] | Even tommy hilfiger turned me down and you’d think that he, of all people, | 连Tommy Hilfiger(设计师)都拒绝了我 你会以为众人之中 他… |
[10:07] | would understand the lower classes can ruin something. | 还应该会明白底层人民是会把城市毁掉的 |
[10:10] | Plaxico burress just called our idea “poorly thought out”. | Plaxico Burress(美式足球员)说我们的点子 “想得忒烂了” |
[10:13] | Then hung up by shooting his own phone. | 然后用脚把电话踢挂了 |
[10:15] | This is a travesty. The wealthy were once the heart of new york. | 太讽刺了 富人一度是纽约的心脏 |
[10:18] | I just don’t understand this city anymore. | 我现在都不明白这座城市了 |
[10:20] | That’s funny,because I may have just figured it out. | 有趣 因为我好像刚搞懂了她 |
[10:26] | I love ****** | (西语)我喜欢墨西哥街头音乐! |
[10:29] | The old ***** | (西语)这老太婆疯了! |
[10:33] | I used to be like you,thinking I could make the city follow my rules. | 我以前和你一样 以为能让这城市按我的规则来 |
[10:37] | I told off line cutters and movie theater talkers. | 我以前会谴责插队的人 还有在看电影时讲话的人 |
[10:40] | And for what? | 为了啥? |
[10:41] | Did anyone cheer me,or name a sandwich after me that would maybe be turkey, | 有谁曾经为我喝彩 或者用我的名字 命名一个里面有 |
[10:46] | pastrami,swiss,russian dressing,cole slaw and potato chips? | 火鸡肉 熏牛肉 瑞士起司 俄罗斯浆汁 卷心菜沙拉还有薯片的三明治吗? |
[10:50] | You can’t count on anyone else in this city,jack. | 你不能依靠这座城市里的任何一个人 Jack |
[10:53] | All you can do is sink down into the filth. | 你能做的只有沉到肮脏的底部 |
[10:57] | Or rise above it. | 或者我可以升华 |
[10:59] | If no one will help me,i’ll do it myself. | 要是没有人要帮我 我就自己来 |
[11:01] | I’ll remind new york of what she once was. | 我会让人们想起纽约她曾经的面貌 |
[11:03] | Yes,a native american paradise! | 对 一座美国本土的天堂! |
[11:06] | The greatest city on earth. | 地球上最伟大的城市 |
[11:08] | A city that needs a leader who still believes in order and justice. | 这座城市需要一个还相信秩序和正义的领导者 |
[11:12] | Who’ll shine a light into all the tunnels and police the police, | 一个会照亮所有地下通道和整理所有警察的人 |
[11:15] | who’ll make this city into a beacon, | 一个会把这座城市变成指路明灯人 |
[11:18] | lighting the way for an entire nation. | 为整个国度照亮未来的路 |
[11:21] | Anyhoo,tracy,in the dog boner sketch. | 哈哈 Tracy 在那个狗秀里的段子 |
[11:24] | I hereby officially announce my candidacy… | 我现在正式宣布 |
[11:28] | For the office of mayor of the city of new york. | 我将要参选纽约市长 |
[11:32] | Vote for jack donaghy. | 请投票给Jack Donaghy |
[11:36] | Slogan to come. | 宣传标语马上推出 |
[11:42] | you know if we got cloth place mats then we could just throw them in the laundry. | 要我们买布的桌垫的话 可以直接扔到洗衣机里洗 |
[11:45] | Well,these vinyl ones say dishwasher safe,that’s easy. | 这些乙烯的还可以放到洗碗机里洗 更方便 |
[11:49] | Yeah,easy for the person who never does the dishes. | 哟 从不洗碗的人还觉得方便 |
[11:53] | What we’re doing is so sick,right? | 我们所作所为是很变态的 对吧? |
[11:55] | How many times have you climaxed? | 你高潮了几次? |
[11:57] | – Zero. – Me too. | – 一次也没有 – 我也是 |
[11:59] | Bathroom organizers! | 浴室收纳箱! |
[12:03] | Good news for your campaign,j.d. | 你的竞选活动有好消息了 JD |
[12:05] | I got a huge list of voter names. | 我得到了一大票选民名单 |
[12:07] | Do you know anyone who wants to be called daryl weenus? | 你认识有人 愿意被取名Daryl Weenus么? |
[12:09] | I just registered the domain name for my campaign website | 我刚给竞选网站注册了域名 |
[12:13] | Jackdonaghyisrunning formayor2013 newyorkthisis thewebsite.com. | “JackDonaghy竞选2013年纽约市长 这是竞选网站.com” |
[12:18] | That’s as close as I could get. Everything else was already pornography. | 这是我能找到最好的了 其他都被注册成黄网了 |
[12:22] | I got everything on your list,Mr. Donaghy | 你要的东西都买齐了 Donaghy先生 |
[12:24] | ,fresh undershirts from vattene, | Vattene的打底衫 |
[12:26] | 18yearold scotch for your bar,and,just for fun, | 18年苏格兰威士忌 还有 为博君一笑 |
[12:30] | I also got you these goofy water balloons my mom’s friend ron used to always send me out to buy. | 我买了这种搞笑水气球 我妈的朋友Ron以前老让我帮他买的 |
[12:36] | Thank you,kenneth. | 谢谢你 Kenneth |
[12:40] | I know they’re condoms. | 我知道那是套子 |
[12:42] | All right,tracy,let’s buckle down. | 好 Tracy 我们开始工作吧 |
[12:44] | Now that I’ve restocked,we never have to leave this office. | 我供给现在充足 再也不用离开这个房间了 |
[12:51] | Hang on… Have you not left this building since you were mugged? | 等等… 你被抢之后就再没有离开过这栋楼? |
[12:54] | What? Uh,no,I’ve been very busy. | 啥? 没有 我非常忙 |
[12:56] | What about your daughter? | 那你女儿呢? |
[12:57] | Liddy is at a baby leadership conference this week. The timing is perfect. | Liddy这周去参加婴儿领导者大会了 时间正好 |
[13:01] | I know what you’re doing. | 我懂你的把戏 |
[13:02] | The first time I got mugged,I didn’t leave my room for a week. | 我第一次被抢 一周都不敢离开房间 |
[13:05] | I hid,but not in a tuxedo. | 我藏起来 不过不是藏在礼服里面 |
[13:07] | All I had was a chewbacca costume made out of used hair extensions. | 我那时只有一套用二手发片做的 星战里的乔巴卡戏服 |
[13:11] | It made me feel invincible. | 它让我觉得自己不可战胜 |
[13:13] | Like someone who wouldn’t get scared and freeze up when they got mugged. | 自己绝不可能因为被抢劫就害怕 厌世 |
[13:17] | Perfectlyexecuted chewbacca sounds! | 最佳乔巴卡模拟音效! |
[13:21] | That’s why you won’t take off that tuxedo, | 所以你才不愿意脱下礼服 |
[13:23] | that’s why you’re running for mayor | 所以你才会竞选市长 |
[13:24] | ,and that’s why you won’t go outside. | 所以你才不愿意出去 |
[13:26] | You’re scared. | 因为你害怕了 |
[13:27] | The only thing I’m scared of is what’s happening to this city. | 我害怕的是这个城市的变化 |
[13:29] | Then I’m gonna say to you what I say to all my sharks right before they die. | 接下来这句话 我对我的鲨鱼们在临终前都说过 |
[13:33] | Let’s go outside. | 我们出去吧 |
[13:39] | Oh,jenna,I have a friend | 噢 Jenna 我有个朋友… |
[13:40] | Yeah,well I have a million friends. | 我有一百万个朋友 |
[13:41] | I get so many birthday cards it’s embarrassing. | 我过生收的卡片多到让我尴尬了都 |
[13:43] | No,I have a “friend” who wants to freak out some new yorkers, | 不是 我有个朋友想恶心纽约人 |
[13:47] | and I know you and paul disgust everyone. | 我知道你和Paul让每个人都觉得恶心 |
[13:50] | Oh,he and I are on a whole new level. | 我们现在已经进化到新的阶段了 |
[13:53] | This morning,paul and I signed up for zipcar. | 今天早上我们才加入了 Zipcar车辆共享俱乐部 |
[13:54] | Now it’s easier to get to costco to stock up on cereal. | 现在去麦德龙囤积麦片就更方便了 |
[13:59] | Lee,I need the old lady wig again. | Lee 我又要用老婆婆假发 |
[14:00] | Oh,and get me that coat that tracy’s dog gave birth on. | 噢 把Tracy的狗用来接生那件外套给我 |
[14:03] | A costco run,huh? You sound like me and paula. | 去麦德龙买东西? 听起来是我和Paula的风格啊 |
[14:06] | No,pete you don’t understand. | 不 Pete你不懂 |
[14:08] | This is normalling. It’s a weird sex thing. | 这叫正常向 是一种非主流性爱技巧 |
[14:11] | Paul and I do things like reboot the internet | Paul和我在家就重新连个网络啊 |
[14:14] | and discuss whether the chair would be better | 讨论一下椅子放哪比较好啊 |
[14:16] | Over by the window where there’s more light? | 是不是靠窗光线比较足啊? |
[14:18] | Yeah,thatthat’s not a sex thing. That’s just couple stuff. | 这和性爱没关系 老夫老妻什么的 |
[14:22] | Hey,you and paul should come by the house sometime. | 你和Paul啥时候来我家做客嘛 |
[14:23] | We’ll have dinner,play scattergories. | 我们吃个晚饭 玩三国杀 |
[14:25] | No,that’s not what this is. | 不 不是这样的 |
[14:27] | You get away from me! | 你给我走开! |
[14:29] | Scattergories. | 三国杀 |
[14:35] | Where? Where? | 去哪了? 去哪了?(cos蝙蝠里的joker 后面一段都在模拟蝙蝠侠) |
[14:38] | Miss lemon,are you okay? | Lemon小姐 你还好吧? |
[14:40] | Oh,you smell like when the stone mountain tire fire joined up with the corpse fire, | 你闻着就像Stone Mountain市 点着的轮胎夹杂着尸火 |
[14:44] | and then swept through the downtown manure district. | 横扫城中的粪肥堆 |
[14:47] | It was our fault for letting those high schoolers dance at their prom. | 都是我们的错 让那些高中生在舞会上跳舞 |
[14:50] | Oh,I’m better than okay,kenneth. | 我好得不得了 Kenneth |
[14:52] | I’m going to the movies. | 我要去电影院 |
[14:53] | – But you’re sick. – I am sick. Sick like a fox. | – 但你病了 – 我是病了 像狐狸一样吓人(sick双关) |
[14:57] | I’m gonna clear out that whole theater and watch a sneak peak of the hunger games by myself. | 我要把电影院的人都赶走 一个人看”饥饿游戏”的先行片花 |
[15:01] | It’ll be my greatest triumph. | 这会是我的终极胜利 |
[15:03] | There’s a q & a afterwards with Eh,the screenwriter? | 反面还有问答题呢 编剧? |
[15:08] | Miss lemon,this isn’t you. You love rules. | Lemon小姐 这不像你的作风 你爱循规蹈矩的 |
[15:11] | Try to remember. Remember who you once were. | 记住你曾经的样子 |
[15:14] | What did the rules ever get me? | 循规蹈矩给我带来什么了? |
[15:16] | The worst seat at the movies? | 影院最烂的座位? |
[15:18] | A bunch of music that I paid for? | 付费音乐? |
[15:20] | A drawer full of leaky batteries that I don’t know what to do with? | 一抽屉不知如何处理的漏油电池? |
[15:24] | Rules? There’s only one rule now,kenneth. | 规矩? 现在只有一条了 Kenneth |
[15:27] | Plastic cups go on the top rack of the dishwasher so they don’t melt. | 塑料杯放洗碗机最上层 就不会融化 |
[15:31] | Otherwise,no rules. | 其他免谈 |
[15:46] | Well,well,well. | 矮油 |
[15:49] | If isn’t the tuxedo himself. | 还穿着无尾礼服啊 |
[15:56] | Shouldn’t you be outside,fixing the city? | 你不是该出去拯救这个城市吗? |
[15:59] | Well you look even closer to death than usual. | 你看上去比往常更接近死神了 |
[16:02] | – What happened to you? – Are you scared? | – 你造的什么孽啊? – 你害怕了? |
[16:05] | The back of the “b” train certainly was. | B线地铁的后车厢绝对是怕了 |
[16:07] | I had the whole car to myself. | 整节车厢都归我了 |
[16:09] | So this is you figuring out new york? | 你就是如此摸索纽约生存之道的? |
[16:12] | Making the city worse for your own selfish ends? | 损害城市形象来为己牟利? |
[16:20] | Is that your gym bag? | 这是你的健身包? |
[16:23] | Aren’t you a human woman? | 你是人类么? |
[16:24] | It’s these new microfibers. | 这是新型超细纤维面料 |
[16:26] | They keep you dry but it all has to go somewhere. | 能保持身体干燥 但体味总要散发到别处 |
[16:30] | So,today a subway car,tomorrow,what? | 那么 今天毁一节地铁车厢 明天毁什么? |
[16:35] | All in good time,jack. | 敬请期待 Jack |
[16:38] | Will you take something for that cough already? | 你咳嗽吃药了吗? |
[16:41] | I’d rather see if it gets better on it’s own. | 我情愿让它自己好 |
[16:42] | Do you want me to go on my antibiotic rant? It’s endless. | 你想听我咆哮抗生素么? 没完没了的 |
[16:45] | You’ll beg for death. | 你会生不如死的 |
[16:47] | There’s a war going on out there. | 战争袭来 |
[16:49] | And you’re gonna have to pick a side. | 你必须选择自己的立场 |
[16:51] | I’ve always wanted to say that, and I can’t believe I’ve wasted it on you. | 我一直想说来着 却不敢相信浪费在你身上 |
[17:00] | You’ve crossed a line,lemon. | 你做得太过分了 Lemon |
[17:03] | Someone’s gonna stop you. New york is gonna stop you. | 有人会阻止你的 纽约会叫停你的 |
[17:06] | The old liz would have agreed with you. | 过去的Liz会站在你这边的 |
[17:08] | But that was two days ago. | 但这都是两天前了 |
[17:10] | Now,I don’t cross lines,I just make ’em… | 如今 我眼里没有破坏规矩一说 只有让规矩 |
[17:15] | Disappear. | 统统消失 |
[17:22] | Hey,hon,I got your gchat. | 亲 收到你的消息了 |
[17:24] | Two exclamation points,huh? What’s up? | 怎么打了两个感叹号? |
[17:27] | Paul,what if normalling isn’t a fetish? | Paul 要是正常不是怪癖咋办? |
[17:30] | What if we’re just in another phase of our relationship and we’re kind of… | 如果我们的关系只是处在另一阶段 |
[17:34] | Settling down? | 有点安顿下来的感觉? |
[17:38] | That’s what one of my work colleagues said. | 我一个同事也这么说 |
[17:40] | That’s just couple stuff. | 不过是小两口的事儿 |
[17:41] | You know what,you and jenna should come visit me and my wife in montclair. | 你和Jenna来蒙特克莱尔 看看我和我的妻子吧 |
[17:45] | But if daryl weenus is right,if we’re just a couple, | 要是Daryl Weenus说对了 我们就是一对情侣 |
[17:48] | – why don’t we hate it? – I don’t know. | – 我们为何没有抵触情绪呢? – 我不知道 |
[17:50] | I always imagined this kind of thing would make me wanna tear my hair out and rip my skin off. | 我总想着这档子事会让我扒皮扯头发 |
[17:54] | But with you,it feels as natural as | 但和你在一起 却很平常 如同… |
[17:57] | Having someone tear your hair out and rip your skin off. | 让别人扯你的头发剥你的皮一样自然 |
[18:00] | I never thought this would happen to me, | 我从未想过自己会这样 |
[18:02] | but I can actually imagine myself getting married,having kids. | 可我都能想象自己结婚生子的样子 |
[18:06] | But is this really what we want? | 但这真的是我们想要的吗? |
[18:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:10] | – What are you thinking? | – What are you thinking? – 你在想什么? – 你又在想什么? |
[18:12] | Okay,we’ll both say what we’re thinking on the count of three. | 数三下 我们同时说自己在想什么. |
[18:15] | One… Two… | 一…二… |
[18:17] | sexual walkabout. | 性放逐 |
[18:18] | We spend the next three months alone, | 接下来的三个月我们自己过 |
[18:20] | doing every depraved thing we can think of with as many people as we can | 与尽可能多的人做尽可能邪恶的事 |
[18:23] | and if this,right now,is still the happiest we can make ourselves, | 而且如果 尽管如此 我们仍觉得此刻是我们最幸福的时刻 |
[18:27] | we’ll stay together forever. | 我们就厮守终生 |
[18:32] | Next stop,dinner and a private show. | 下一站 晚餐和一场私人演出 |
[18:35] | Gym bag,check. | 运动包 到位 |
[18:37] | Tupperware vat of steamed broccoli,check. | 一盒水煮西兰花 到位 |
[18:41] | Talking to myself to seem crazymoogoo! | 自言自语表现得像个疯子! |
[18:44] | Wallet. | 钱包 |
[18:47] | No,not wow. Not when I’m so close. | 不行 不能在这个时候 在我离目标如此之近的时候 |
[18:51] | Not enough time! | 时间不够了! |
[18:52] | My plan. | 我的计划 |
[19:00] | Come on,donaghy. You’ve skied mount st. Helen’s,made eye contact with michelle bachmann, | 加油 Donaghy 你曾在圣海伦斯火山上滑雪 还和巴赫曼议员直视过 |
[19:05] | been trapped under a boulder for 128 hours. | 在冰下被困过128小时 |
[19:09] | You’re not scared of anything. | 你无所畏惧 |
[19:14] | Gimme $20! | 给我20块! |
[19:20] | Lemon! | |
[19:22] | Oh,my tail bone. | 哦 我的尾骨 |
[19:24] | I just wanted to borrow movie money. | 我只想问你借看电影的钱 |
[19:27] | You caught that lunatic that’s been terrorizing the subway. | 你抓住了那个在地铁里吓人的疯子 |
[19:29] | The worst criminal in ? nyc ? | 纽约城里最坏的罪犯 |
[19:34] | oh,my god,are you okay? | 哦 天啊 你还好吗? |
[19:35] | That was awesome. You were so fast and strong. | 太棒了 你刚才好快好有力 |
[19:39] | Thank you,lemon. You’re the only woman I could ever fight to regain my manhood. | 谢谢你 Lemon 只有通过跟你打斗 才能让我重振我的雄风 |
[19:47] | They’re cheering you for stopping me. | 他们因为你阻止我而欢呼 |
[19:49] | Old liz was right. People do want rules! | 以前的Liz是对的 人们还是想要规矩的! |
[19:53] | There’s good in all of us,lemon. Even you. | 我们内心中都有美好的一面 Lemon 连你都有 |
[19:55] | So,are you still running for mayor? | 那你还参加市长竞选吗? |
[19:57] | The city no longer needs me. | 这个城市不再需要我了 |
[20:01] | For now. | 就目前来说 |
[20:11] | Reminds me of us. | 让我们记住这一刻 |
[20:12] | I’ll never forget the first time you dressed up like and old lady | 我永远不会忘记你第一次装扮成一个老女人 |
[20:15] | and I threw you into some garbage. | 我把你扔进垃圾堆 |
[20:18] | Goodbye,my love. For now. | 再见 我的爱 小别 |
[20:29] | New york city. | 纽约城 |
[20:31] | Villains and heroes. | 恶棍和英雄 |
[20:32] | The 1% and the 99. | 百分之一与百分之九十九 |
[20:35] | 8 million people in this crazy,beautiful city, | 八百万人居住在这个疯狂而又美好的城市 |
[20:38] | and i,jenna maroney, am going to go to town on every last one of them. | 我 Jenna Maroney 要进城 扑向每一个人 |
[21:12] | 30 Rock S06E08 |