时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Hey,Liz. Package for you. | 嘿 Liz 你有包裹 |
[00:06] | * My trio of popcorns * | 我最爱的三色爆米花 |
[00:15] | – Simon – Sorry,Liz. | – 不好意思 Liz |
[00:20] | I had no other way into the building. | 我只能这样才能进大楼了 |
[00:21] | And I lost all my contacts after I dropped my cell phone into the penguin exhibit. | 我在企鹅展上把手机弄丢后 所有人的联系方式都没了 |
[00:25] | Yeah. I had my birthday at the Aquarium. | 是啊 我生日是在水族馆过的 |
[00:28] | What do you want? You’re not my agent anymore. | 你来干嘛? 你已经不是我经纪人了 |
[00:31] | Oh,I’m still getting your business mail at my parents’ house. | 噢 我在父母家还是会收到你工作邮件 |
[00:33] | Your contract’s almost up,and Mr. Donaghy’s office sent over that new one for you to sign. | 你的合同快到期了 Donaghy先生的办公室 又发来一份新的 想要你来签字 |
[00:37] | I’m not just gonna sign whatever Jack sends me. That’s insulting. | 我才不会Jack给我什么我就签什么呢 这很丢人好吧 |
[00:40] | We haven’t even talked about this. | 我们都还没讨论过呢 |
[00:41] | Well,I am the king of renegotiation. | 我可是薪资谈判之王哦 |
[00:44] | You watch the Wonder Pets on Nick Jr.? | 你看过Nick Jr台的Wonder Pets吗? |
[00:46] | I represent the turtle that tuck is based on. | 我就代表那只乌龟 |
[00:49] | Yeah. No,thanks. I will deal with this myself. | 是吗 不用了 我自己会搞定的 |
[00:53] | – Did you miss me yesterday,Ms. Lemon? – Awesome,great story. | – 你昨天有想我吗 Lemon小姐? – 太好了 好题材 |
[00:57] | So,Ms. Maroney,did you miss me while I was gone yesterday? | Maroney小姐 昨天我不在的时候 你有想我吗? |
[01:00] | You weren’t gone. I saw you. | 你昨天在啊 我都看到你了 |
[01:03] | Kenneth! Just move. | Kenneth! 走开啊 |
[01:07] | No… Mr. Donaghy fired all the pages for a day. | 没有啊 Donaghy先生把 所有的助理都开了一天 |
[01:10] | Didn’t you notice your food wasn’t pre-chewed? | 你没发现你的食物并没有事先嚼好吗? |
[01:12] | J-Mo,Marty Goldstein is your accountant too,right? | Marty Goldstein也是你们家的会计吧 |
[01:15] | I owe him a call. | 我要给他打电话了 |
[01:17] | I bet he’s going to tell me I can’t write off all my shoplifting. | 我想他肯定要跟我说他没办法 把我从商店里溜的东西弄算好了 |
[01:19] | No. He’s calling you about his son’s Bar Mitzvah. | 不 他是为了他儿子的成人礼打给你的 |
[01:22] | Marty wants to pay us crazy money just to show up. | Marty想让我们露个脸 不管多少钱 |
[01:25] | Well,you know I’m in. | 你知道我肯定同意的 |
[01:26] | Getting paid to help a boy become a man is kind of my wheelhouse. | 受雇帮助男孩变成男人是我的专长 |
[01:32] | Hey,I have a bone to pick with you. | 嘿 我有事要跟你说 |
[01:34] | Look at this,Lemon. | 看这个 Lemon |
[01:35] | The Pentagon has hired GE to weaponize microwave technology. | 五角大楼雇用了GE来把微波技术武器化 |
[01:46] | This is amazing. | 这太棒了 |
[01:47] | That was my old division. | 那是我以前的部门啊 |
[01:48] | If I were still there,I would’ve controlled every aspect of that project. | 要是我还在那里的话 我可能已经掌控着这个计划的方方面面了 |
[01:51] | Planning,oversight,morale-boosting T-shirts indicating everyone “survived” a certain barbecue. | 策划 监控 激励士气的T恤 指点所有人都经历一场烧烤事件 |
[01:57] | There’s nothing to challenge me here at Kabletown. | 在Kabletown这里 已经没有什么再能挑战到我了 |
[01:59] | Lemon,when was the last time I said,”no,senator,you’re out of order”? | Lemon 上次我说”不行 参议员 你违反了议事规则”是什么时候了? |
[02:03] | Well,I’ve got something for you to do. | 我有些事情要给你商量 |
[02:05] | You honestly thought I would just sign the same deal I got six years ago? | 你真的就以为我会在 跟六年前一样的合同上签字吗? |
[02:08] | Well,what would we negotiate about,Lemon? What do you even want? | 那你还想讨论什么 Lemon? 你还有什么想要的? |
[02:11] | Well,for starters,I would like a hospital bed in my office. A real one. | 首先 我想要在我办公室里弄一张医院床 货真价实的那种 |
[02:15] | I don’t care if it’s against the law to resell them. | 我才不管买二手医院床是不是犯法的 |
[02:17] | Oh,my God. How far I’ve fallen. | 喔 天啊 我现在是有多堕落 |
[02:20] | I used to be a legend. | 我曾经可是个传奇啊 |
[02:22] | When there was a deal no one could close,they brought in Donaghy. | 曾经 别人不能谈妥的 他们都来找Donaghy |
[02:25] | So it’s agreed. | 我们就这么说定了 |
[02:26] | You’ll be moving forward with this partnership. | 你们要一起合作 共同成长 |
[02:30] | You know what,I’m insulted that you think it’s beneath you to negotiate with me. | 你知道吗 我觉得很委屈 因为你认为跟我谈判是小题大做 |
[02:34] | Without me,there’s no “TGS,” so like it or not,we’re getting into this. | 没有我 就没有TGS 所以不管你喜欢不喜欢 我们就是要谈判 |
[02:38] | Call my assistant to set up a meeting. | 给我助理打个电话来预定个时间吧 |
[02:40] | And by your “assistant,” you mean you with a British accent? | 你的”助理” 就是你用英国口音接电话? |
[02:43] | I have a new assistant. | 我换了个助手 |
[02:45] | She’s a cool college student from… South Africa. | 她是个很酷的大学生 南非那疙瘩的 |
[02:48] | Yeah,she’ll be British. | 好吧 她会是英国口音 |
[03:02] | 30 Rock S06E05 | |
[03:12] | Uh,hello? I’m back. | 大家好 我回来了 |
[03:14] | What do you mean “you’re back”? | 什么叫”你回来了”? |
[03:16] | I wasn’t here yesterday. | 我昨天没在这儿 |
[03:18] | Yes,you were. You were in the kitchen all day. Right over… | 你在的 你在厨房待了一天 就在那… |
[03:20] | Oh,that’s a broom. | 哦 那是个扫把 |
[03:25] | I know my job is to serve you all, | 我知道我的工作是服务你们大家 |
[03:27] | but I thought that after six years, you at least thought of me the way an owner thinks of his dog. | 但我觉得6年过去了 你们对我至少 应该像主人挂念自家的狗一样 |
[03:33] | – Kenneth,look… – No,sir! | – Kenneth 听着… – 不 先生! |
[03:35] | I am using my once-in-a-lifetime interruption to point out I am not even a dog to you. | 我打断你一下 这辈子就这么一次 我得指出 我对你而言连狗都不如 |
[03:40] | After all,when a dog goes missing,everyone’s upset | 至少 狗不见的时候 大家还会不开心 |
[03:43] | ’cause there’s no dog milk for the babies. | 因为没有狗奶来喂小孩了 |
[03:49] | Jack wants a real negotiation? | Jack想要个正经的谈判? |
[03:50] | Well,I want a piece of the “TGS” merchandising. | 我想要TGS周边产品的分成 |
[03:54] | The catchphrase,”this smells,” I wrote that. | 那句流行语 “臭死了” 是我写的 |
[03:57] | And when 20 cult members jump off a bridge together wearing “this smells” T-shirts, | 所以那20个邪教徒身穿写着”臭死了”的 t恤一起跳下大桥时 |
[04:01] | I should get a cut of that sale. | 我应该从销售额里分一杯羹 |
[04:03] | Merchandising. That’s smart. | 周边产品 好主意 |
[04:07] | Here’s the plan. | 我们这样计划吧 |
[04:08] | I need to find a bathroom. | 我得找个厕所 |
[04:23] | Oh,it’s on,Donaghy. | 开战吧 Donaghy |
[04:27] | ******* | 祝贺(希伯来语) Adam |
[04:30] | Here they are! My favorite clients. | 在这呢 我最爱的客户 |
[04:33] | Adam is going to be so excited to meet with you. | Adam见到你们会很激动的 |
[04:35] | He is a huge,huge fan. | 他是你们的大大大粉丝 |
[04:37] | Yes,many of our viewers are obese. | 是的 我们很多观众块头都很大 |
[04:40] | Now Marty,how Jewish is everyone here? ‘Cause I may need to change parts of my act. | Marty 你这的人犹太血统有多纯? 我可能得改动一部分表演 |
[04:45] | These are the best clients you could get? | 你能请到的最好的客户就是这俩人? |
[04:47] | Don’t you represent Gina Gershon? | 你不是还代理Gina Gershon么? (演过”变脸”和”拉字至上”) |
[04:49] | – My Nemesis? | – My Nemesis? – 我的克星? – 我的克星? |
[04:50] | Adam. You said you loved “TGS. | Adam 你说你喜欢TGS的 |
[04:52] | ” I was being sarcastic. | 我那是讽刺 |
[04:55] | God,I told mom I wanted Transformer’s theme for Bar Mitzvah. | 我跟妈妈说过 我想要变形金刚主题的成人礼 |
[04:58] | You know,this sucks. I hate you. | 你看这乱七八糟的 我恨你 |
[05:01] | Son… | 儿子… |
[05:03] | Okay. We’re going to go. | 那我们先走了 |
[05:05] | Don’t worry about the fee. You can just give it to us now. | 别担心费用问题 你可以现在就付钱给我们 |
[05:07] | Oh,no. You’re not going anywhere. | 没门 你们哪儿也别想去 |
[05:08] | If my boy wants Transformers,you’re gonna be Transformers. | 我儿子想要变形金刚 你们就得给他演变形金刚 |
[05:11] | I don’t think so,Marty. | 我可不干 Marty |
[05:12] | If you don’t help me out here,maybe the IRS finds out | 你今天要是不给我面子 搞不好国税局就会发现 |
[05:15] | that your nine dependents are just vibrators. | 你担养的那9家属都是振动棒而已 (担养没工作的家属可以退税) |
[05:18] | And Tracy,I’d hate for people to realize that your “charity” | Tracy 我也不希望公众发现 你的”慈善活动” |
[05:21] | is just a front that has done nothing to make this country safer from Godzilla attacks. | 只是个幌子 你根本没有投钱防御哥斯拉攻击我国 |
[05:26] | If anything,I’ve increased the likelihood. | 要说有成果的话 我提高了受攻击的可能性 |
[05:33] | Hey,Kenneth. | 嘿 Kenneth |
[05:34] | No,I’m not Kenneth. But he told me all about you guys. | 我不是Kenneth 但他把你们的事都告诉我了 |
[05:38] | Let me guess who’s who. | 我来猜猜你们谁是谁 |
[05:39] | You must be Toofer. | 你肯定是Toofer |
[05:41] | I’m sorry,who are you? | 不好意思 你是谁? |
[05:43] | I was asking myself that same question. | 我也问过自己同样的问题 |
[05:46] | And I did not like the answer. So I made a change. | 现有的答案我不喜欢 所以我做了些改变 |
[05:49] | I’m Hazel Wassername,and yes, | 我是Hazel-Wassername Wassername=What’s her name(谐音) |
[05:52] | you may recognize me from one of my two background acting gigs. | 你们可能从我跑过的 两个龙套之一认得我 |
[05:56] | Dr. Lingard,yesterday, | Lingard医生 昨天 |
[05:58] | we heard your daughter take full responsibility for her roles in these crimes. | 你女儿向我们坦白 对她在这几宗犯罪中的行为承担全部责任 |
[05:59] | ***** | Hazel-Wassername.com 按摩兼表演 |
[06:04] | Where’s Kenneth? | Kenneth去哪儿了? |
[06:04] | He took my spot the Suze Orman show. | 他去Suze Orman秀(理财节目) 顶我的缺了 |
[06:07] | What a first day. | 第一天肯定不好过 |
[06:09] | But you got to roll with the punches. | 但你得从容应对困难 |
[06:11] | Just like my hero,Ivan Drago,from Rocky IV. | 就像我的偶像 “洛基4″里的Ivan Drago那样 |
[06:14] | This is pathetic. | 太卑劣了 |
[06:15] | Kenneth’s trying to make us beg him to come back. | Kenneth这是想让我们求他回来 |
[06:18] | Well,we are not doing that. | 哼 我们才不会求他 |
[06:20] | I’ve learned from having children that | 我通过养小孩学到了 |
[06:21] | when your kid throws a tantrum and holds his breath, | 你小孩耍脾气不肯呼吸的时候 |
[06:24] | you hold your breath too. | 你也要沉住气 |
[06:25] | When you regain consciousness,believe me,he’s ready to leave the toy store. | 等你回过神来 相信我 他就愿意(不买东西)离开玩具店了 |
[06:30] | Finally,my client gets 5% gross merchandising, | 最后 我的客户要分得5%的 周边产品收入(gross) |
[06:34] | where gross means income before expenses and not gross like apples on a sandwich. | 这里的gross(多义词)指扣除支出前的收入 不是三明治上放苹果那个”恶心”的意思 |
[06:39] | 2% salary decrease to keep up with deflation… | 由于通货紧缩 薪水要减少2% |
[06:42] | Thank Obama… | 多谢奥巴马… |
[06:43] | And merchandising is a… Nonstarter. | 周边产品嘛…想都别想 |
[06:47] | This meeting is over. | 今天就谈到这里 |
[06:48] | When you have a serious offer, email me at tatertotfreak@hotmail. Com. | 等你能开出正经的条件 给我发邮件到”土豆丸狂人@hotmail.com” |
[06:53] | From now on,you can deal with me directly. | 从现在起 你可以直接和我接洽 |
[06:54] | Simon,you’re fired. | Simon 你被解雇了 |
[06:56] | Where did that come from? Are you being coached? | 这招从哪儿来的? 有人教你吗? |
[06:57] | Is it Pat Riley? Tell him the funmeister says,”hi. ” He’ll know what that means. | 是不是Pat Riley(迈阿密热火经理)? 跟他说搞笑大师向他问好 他懂的 |
[07:01] | No one’s helping me. | 没人在帮我 |
[07:02] | Maybe you just weren’t giving me enough credit when you said this was beneath you. | 或许你说跟我谈判太掉价时 就小看了我 |
[07:07] | Surprise. | 出其不意 |
[07:09] | That’s what the Donaghy method is all about. | 这是Donaghy谈判法的核心 |
[07:11] | Use my techniques and I don’t care who you’re negotiating against. | 采用我的技巧 我不管你和谁谈判 |
[07:17] | You’ll win. | 你一定赢 |
[07:17] | I’m negotiating against you,you magnificent bastard. | 我就在和你谈判呢 你个牛逼哄哄的坏蛋 |
[07:22] | You. | 就是你 |
[07:26] | Charlotte Bob is in trouble. | Charlotte Bob(取自夏洛特山猫) 有麻烦了 |
[07:29] | This is the part of the movie where I fell asleep. | 我看这段时睡着了 |
[07:32] | Jazz is gonna get you out of this. Say,hey! | Jazz来帮忙了 大家说 嘿 |
[07:36] | I am one slick brother. | 我是银光闪闪哥 |
[07:38] | This blows. Be the robots from NFL on FOX. | 烂死了 给我学FOX台NFL直播节目里的机器人 |
[07:42] | Boo! | 弱爆了! |
[07:48] | ******* | 苏兹・奥尔曼秀 |
[07:51] | Here’s your tea,Ms. Orman. There you are. | 您的茶 Orman女士 给 |
[07:53] | Who are you? What happened to Hazel? | 你是谁? Hazel去哪了? |
[07:55] | Oh,I’m sorry,Ms. Orman. Hazel and I switched places. | Orman女士 抱歉 我和Hazel换了岗位 |
[07:58] | She’s over at “TGS” now,but don’t worry. It’s temporary. | 她去TGS听差了 不过别担心 只是暂时的 |
[08:01] | I just want all the actors and writers there to realize how much they miss me. | 我只想让那的演员和编剧们意识到 他们有多想我 |
[08:04] | And why should they miss you? | 他们凭什么想你? |
[08:06] | Well,I’d like to think on some level,we’re all friends. | 我觉得某种层面上来说 我们都是朋友 |
[08:09] | Do you socialize together outside of work? | 你们下班还一起玩? |
[08:11] | Do you exchange gifts? | 你们互送礼物了? |
[08:12] | Do you vacation together on nonjudgmental cruise lines? | 你们一起在无争议航线上旅行? |
[08:15] | Well,no,but… | 没有 但是… |
[08:17] | Listen,girlfriend. | 听着 姐们儿 |
[08:18] | You’re trying to solve an emotional problem, | 你想解决情感需求 |
[08:20] | but what you have is a money problem. | 可真正问题出在经济上 |
[08:23] | You want to be “friends” with people like Tracy Jordan and Jenna Maroney? | 你想与Tracy Jordan和Jenna Maroney 这种人交朋友? |
[08:28] | They’re rich,so show me the money. | 他们富得流油 你拿钱来 |
[08:30] | – How much do you make? – I’m not sure. | – 你薪水多少? – 我说不准 |
[08:32] | My church requires a 110% tithe. | 我要向教堂缴纳110%的教区税 |
[08:34] | – How old are you? – Don’t worry about it. | – 你多大了? – 这你不用担心 |
[08:35] | How much have you saved? | 你有多少存款? |
[08:37] | Are you talking about saving squirrels from hawks? Zero. | 你是说保护松鼠不被鹰吃了? 一个都没 |
[08:39] | If you really want to be friends with people this, | 你若真想和这类人交朋友 |
[08:42] | you are going to have to quit the page program, | 你必须辞了听差这份工作 |
[08:44] | and get a real job so that you can earn for your future. | 再找份正经事 打拼自己的未来 |
[08:47] | What? No,I can’t quit the page program. | 什么? 我不能辞了 |
[08:51] | Well then,denied! | 那好 驳回! |
[08:55] | You got the initiative. How do you keep it? | 你获得主动权 如何保持? |
[08:58] | By making a second first impression. | 给对方留下第二个第一印象 |
[09:00] | You’re going to wear dark colors,with a single power accent. | 穿深色衣服 语调铿锵有力不拖沓 |
[09:03] | Every hair in place. | 头发不能乱 |
[09:04] | Hair movement… Is a sign of weakness. | 毛儿乱 是弱者的标志 |
[09:08] | And whatever you do,don’t speak first. | 而且无论做什么 千万别第一个开口 |
[09:11] | 90% of negotiations are lost by the person who speaks first. | 90%的谈判毁就毁在首先开口 |
[09:16] | Because what is speaking a sign of? | 因为首先开口就意味着? |
[09:21] | – Weakness? – You,out. Fired. | – 心虚? – 你 出去 炒鱿鱼 |
[09:35] | I hate those shoes. | 忍不了啊 你的鞋 |
[09:37] | Oh,are we starting? Please. | 哦 开始了哈? 请便 |
[09:39] | All right. Let’s start with salary. | 好吧 从薪水说起 |
[09:43] | – What are you doing? | – 你干嘛呢? |
[09:44] | – Oh,I’m sorry. | – 哦 不好意思 |
[09:45] | Are you on some subconscious level seeing this as me toying with your manhood? | 你不会下意识以为 我在把玩你的那啥吧? |
[09:49] | Of course I am. I invented that. | 废话 那还是哥想出来的呢 |
[09:52] | Boca 2002… You’ve seen the tapes? | Boca 2002…你看了录像了? |
[09:55] | What? No. I-I just… | 啥? 木有 人家只是… |
[09:56] | You are being coached by me. | 你这是师夷长技啊 |
[09:58] | I’m sorry,Jack. I have to take this. | 抱歉 Jack 接个电话 |
[10:00] | Yes,may I please speak to pizza? | 喂 叫比萨接电话 |
[10:02] | The fake phone call to buy time in an emergency? | 利用假电话拖延时间 |
[10:05] | Classic Donaghy. | 你哥我的招牌啊 |
[10:06] | Okay,fine. You got me. Game over. | 好吧 被你抓到了 玩儿完 |
[10:09] | No,no. This just levels the playing field. | 不 这才够水平啊 |
[10:12] | Going mano a mano against a real adversary,me… | 遭遇真正的对手 你哥我 |
[10:16] | It’s the ultimate game. | 终极对决 |
[10:18] | Jack Donaghy… Playing with himself. | Jack Donaghy 自己陪自己玩 |
[10:23] | It’s a Jack-off. | 爽歪歪哟 |
[10:25] | Well,great job. Adam locked himself in the bathroom. | 干得好啊 Adam把自己锁厕所了 |
[10:28] | If we can get him out of there, | 要能把他弄出来 |
[10:29] | you two have got to do better than that pathetic butchering of Who’s on first? . | 你俩光靠互掐”谁在一垒”可不行 |
[10:33] | “Who’s on first”! That’s the phrase I couldn’t remember. | “谁在一垒”! 我就说我忘了啥嘛 |
[10:40] | What’s going on here? | 什么情况? |
[10:42] | I think we’re waiting. | 我们在等待 |
[10:44] | I’m confused. We make other people wait. | 迷茫了 一般都是别人等咱 |
[10:47] | Forcing people to wait,throwing things, | 让他们等 咱们各种砸东西 |
[10:50] | making crazy demands and never being satisfied… | 乱开条件 没满意的时候… |
[10:53] | Adam’s acting like us. | Adam就这样 |
[10:54] | But he’s not famous. | 可他又不出名 |
[10:56] | Why is the government allowing this? | 政府怎么忍得了? |
[10:58] | Because today,he’s the star. A Jewish star. | 因为今天他是明星 犹太之星 |
[11:01] | If we don’t make Adam happy, | 不把Adam哄高兴了 |
[11:03] | his dad is going to tell the IRS my house isn’t a church, | 他爹就要告诉税务局我家不是教堂了 |
[11:06] | although I do let children drink wine there. | 虽然人家也让小娃在那儿喝酒 |
[11:08] | Tracy,as fellow stars,we may actually be able to solve Adam’s problem. | Tracy 同为明星 没准儿咱俩能解决Adam的问题 |
[11:13] | I mean,when we’re acting out,what makes us happy? | 咱发飙时 什么能让咱开心? |
[11:16] | When I’m acting out,it’s never about the real problem. | 我嘛 从来都无关问题本身 |
[11:18] | Like all actors, I’m not emotionally mature enough to deal with my feelings,you fart-face. | 你个屁屁脸 和所有演员一样 我心智还没成熟 没法排解自我情绪 |
[11:23] | I know you are,but what am I? | 我知道 那我呢? |
[11:24] | Adam isn’t upset about us. It’s something else. | Adam不是生我们的气 是因为别的事 |
[11:27] | We just have to find out what it is and save this Bar Mitzvah. | 咱得找到原因 挽救这场成人礼 |
[11:32] | So you’ve lost the initiative, perhaps by being a woman or a shorter man, | 也许 因为你是个女的 或者矮子 你没能占得先机 |
[11:36] | but you can regain it by fighting on your home turf. | 然而立足”本土作战” 依然能够帮你抢回阵地 |
[11:39] | No one has ever won a land war in Russia. | 跟俄国人打 没人能赢陆地战 |
[11:42] | Not Napoleon,not Hitler, | 拿破仑不行 希特勒白扯 |
[11:44] | not even Balki in the unaired ninth season of Perfect strangers. | 连”完美陌生人” |
[11:48] | So where’s your Russia? What’s your home turf? | 所以 你的俄国在哪里? 你的阵地是什么? |
[11:51] | The one place in the world where you cannot lose. | 在这个世界上 你唯一不会输的地方 |
[11:55] | Ice cream store. | 冰激凌店 |
[12:03] | What are you doing? This is the men’s room,Jenna. | 干嘛? 这是男洗手间 Jenna |
[12:05] | Not the C-list skank’s room. | 又不是混混的地儿 |
[12:07] | That’s solid,but that’s not why we’re here. | 说得好 不过我们不是为这个来 |
[12:09] | Adam,we want to help. | Adam 我们想帮忙 |
[12:11] | You’re the star today. And we know how hard that can be. | 今天你是明星 我们知道这不容易 |
[12:15] | Look,we know you’re not really mad about us. | 我们知道你不是真生我们的气 |
[12:17] | You acting out is about something else. | 你是为别的什么事儿不爽 |
[12:19] | You can tell us. We’re in S.A.G. | 你可以告诉我们 我们好歹也是演员工会的 |
[12:23] | It’s just… Everyone expects me to dance with a girl today. | 只是…所有人都认为 今儿我得找个姑娘跳舞 |
[12:27] | And I don’t know about girls. | 我又不了解女人 |
[12:29] | I mean,I’ve played this Japanese video game where you slap prostitutes to death, | 倒是玩过个日本游戏 扇妓女扇到死 |
[12:33] | but you only ever dance with this penguin named Yamagiku. | 可也只跟个叫Yamagiku的肥妞跳过 |
[12:35] | Adam,trust me. Any girl would want to dance with you. | Adam 信我一句话 姑娘们巴不得跟你共舞呢 |
[12:39] | You’re rich. | 你有钱 |
[12:40] | And you’re fat,so you’ll die young. Women love that. | 还那么肥 说明死的也早 女人最爱这号人 |
[12:43] | Ad-rock,I’m going to tell you the same thing I tell my son. | 帅哥 我把跟我儿子说的告诉你 |
[12:47] | Put money in the girl’s mouth. | 往姑娘嘴里塞钱 |
[12:49] | Also,my friend,Darryl,is your real father. | 还有 我朋友Darryl才是你亲爹 |
[12:52] | Now you go get ’em. | 去吧 让他们见识见识 |
[13:00] | Hazel,why does my coffee order say “the black one” on it? | Hazel 我咖啡上怎么写着”黑的那个”? |
[13:04] | Did you put peanuts on this? | 你往上面抹花生了? |
[13:05] | Yeah,it’s delicious,hat guy. | 是啊 多香啊 帽子男 |
[13:07] | I’m allergic! | 我过敏! |
[13:09] | Damn it! I have to write a 40-word exit evaluation of Kenneth! | 靠! 我得写一篇40字的Kenneth离职评估报告 |
[13:13] | I wish I was dead! | 还不如让我去死! |
[13:23] | Okay,Kenneth. You win. Please come back. | Kenneth你赢了 求求你回来吧 |
[13:25] | Okay. When is my birthday? | 那我生日是多久? |
[13:29] | I don’t know. When is that party you throw that we never go to | 不知道 你那个我们从没去过的派对是啥时候勒 |
[13:31] | ’cause we don’t know what to get the man who has nothing. | 因为对一个一无所有的人 我们实在不知道送什么好 |
[13:34] | Suze Orman was right. | Suze Orman说得对 |
[13:36] | I need to quit the page program and get a real job. | 我得辞了听差 去找份真正的工作 |
[13:48] | You know what we did today? | 知道我们今天干了什么吗? |
[13:50] | An amazing rendition of “What’s the guy’s name who plays first base? | “一垒叫啥名字”段子的经典重现? 40年代Abbott& Costello的经典对话见片尾 |
[13:53] | ” No,we solved a problem by just addressing it,head on. | 不 我们直面问题 最终克服了难关 |
[13:57] | Tracy,what if you and I dealt with all of our problems that way? | Tracy要是我们都这样解决问题会怎样? |
[14:01] | What if we were honest at work about what’s bothering us? | 要是我们在工作时也能诚恳地说出不满呢? |
[14:03] | That would make everyone’s lives a whole lot better. | 这就会让大家的日子都好过很多吧 |
[14:07] | Like the polio vaccine. | 就像小儿麻痹症疫苗一样 |
[14:08] | Or a no-bottom strip club near a Wendy’s. | 或是Wendy’s快餐店旁边的一家 不穿内裤表演的脱衣舞店 |
[14:11] | Let’s do it,J-Mo. | 就这么干吧 J-Mo |
[14:14] | Hey,Jack. Sorry I’m so late. | Jack 抱歉我迟到了 |
[14:16] | You’re not. I changed the clock on your phone. I just got here. | 你没迟 我改了你的手机时间 我才刚到 |
[14:22] | Anyway,I really appreciate you coming to my neighborhood, my home turf,if you will. | 谢谢你愿意来M-Zone 我的地盘 |
[14:31] | I see. Well played,Jack. | 哟 有两下子嘛 Jack |
[14:41] | You anticipated my counter move, | 你料到我会来这一招 |
[14:43] | employing “A shortness is weakness” power axiom. | 于是运用了”谁矮谁弱爆了”能量法则 |
[14:46] | However,I knew that you might know that I knew to bring my own furniture, | 但我料到你知道我会带自己的家具 |
[14:50] | so I also brought my Jack Welch power pillow. | 于是我还带来了Jack Welch能量枕头 (前GE董事长兼CEO) |
[14:55] | I’m very sorry,sir. | 我很抱歉 先生 |
[14:57] | I thought you might do that, which is why I’m going to be the first person to do power quiet talking, | 我就想你会这么做 所以我会率先采用 “能量悄悄话” |
[15:02] | forcing you to lean in and wonder if you’re missing any key phrases. | 迫使你身体前倾 并且担心自己有没错过关键词 |
[15:05] | Like an idiot. | 像个傻瓜一样 |
[15:06] | I thought you’d try power quiet talking, which is why I’m wearing a hearing aid. | 我料到你会用”能量悄悄话” 所以戴了助听器 |
[15:11] | Stalemate. | 打平 |
[15:12] | I’m everything I hoped I’d be. Let’s begin. | 我没有辜负自己的理论 开始吧 |
[15:15] | 2% raise,a show on Christmas, no gross merchandising, | 工资涨2% 圣诞要做节目 没有周边产品分成 |
[15:19] | and you have a run in your stocking. | 然后你丝袜拉丝了 |
[15:20] | 8% raise,two weeks off at Christmas,5% gross,and nice try. | 工资涨8% 圣诞放假两周 5%周边产品分成 以及不好意思哦 |
[15:23] | I’m not wearing stockings. That’s a vein. | 我没穿丝袜 那是我的动脉 |
[15:25] | No raise,no vacation,and from now on, | 工资不涨 没有假期 从现在开始 |
[15:28] | you have to say,”go for Liz,” when you answer your phone. | 你接电话都得说”来追我” |
[15:30] | Um,hold on a sec. | 等等 |
[15:31] | Come on,Lemon. I’m just doing the sorcerer’s apprentice. | 拜托 Lemon 我使出了”巫师学徒” |
[15:34] | You respond with a pirate holiday, and I have no choice but to play the hillbilly auction. | 你用”海盗假日”回击 我就唯有使出”�潘颗穆�”了 |
[15:38] | It’s all on the tapes. | 视频上都有啊 |
[15:40] | Ah,forget it. This is taking too long. I’ll do both sides. | 算了 太耽搁时间了 哥分饰两角 A代表Kabletown Jack B代表Lemon Jack |
[15:42] | If you think I won’t do the show without Lemon,think again. | A: 你要觉得节目离不开Lemon了 你就太傻太天真了 |
[15:45] | Oh,Jack,you’re bluffing. Liz,we’re out of here. | B: Jack你就吹吧 Liz我们走 |
[15:48] | If you walk out that door,you’ll burn every bridge she has here. | A: 她出了这个门就别想回来了 |
[15:51] | It’ll be back to submitting topical menopause jokes to joy behar by fax. | A: 就只能重操旧业 用传真给陈文茜交点更年期笑话吧 |
[15:55] | Oh,please. You’d be in breach. | B: 拜托 你就违约了 |
[15:57] | You’d have more lawyers on you than a midtown hooker. | B; 缠着你的律师会比城里的妓女还多 |
[15:59] | You’re all talk. | A: 你就会耍点嘴皮子了 |
[16:00] | It’s like that time you said you’d hit on Carla Bruni in front of Sarkozy, | A: 你上次还说会当着萨科齐的面打布吕尼 |
[16:03] | and you totally backed down. | A: 还不是临阵脱逃了 |
[16:04] | So did you. | B: 你也是 |
[16:05] | Sorry,I have to take this. Hello? It’s me. | A: 抱歉接个电话 喂 B: 我打的 |
[16:08] | Nice try. | B: 你别装了 |
[16:11] | I’m writing down a number. | A: 我写个数 |
[16:18] | You’re dreaming. | B: 你做梦吧 |
[16:19] | Then I’d counter. | 然后换个数 |
[16:20] | I’d reject that. | 然后还是拒绝 |
[16:21] | Then an elegante,parry with an elegante primo, | 然后A使出”高贵冷艳” B用”高富美版高贵冷艳” |
[16:25] | 5%,I demand three years… | B: 工资涨5% 再加三年的… |
[16:28] | No,that can’t be right. | 怎么会 |
[16:30] | Elegante,elegante primo,carry the one… | “高贵冷艳” “高富美版高贵冷艳” 算一算… |
[16:36] | Good God. | 我的天 |
[16:37] | – What? – You won. | – 怎么啦? – 你赢了 |
[16:38] | – I did? – You got everything you wanted. | – 我赢了? – 我得到了你想要的 |
[16:41] | Kabletown Jack made a mistake, and Lemon Jack pounced on it. | Kabletown Jack犯了个错 被Lemon Jack抓住了 |
[16:45] | I-me lost. | 我-我 输了 |
[16:46] | Yes! I won! Nobody beats the Liz! | 耶 我赢了 Liz所向披靡! |
[16:49] | Oh,sorry. In your face. | 骚瑞 刚给你当头一棒 |
[16:54] | Mr. Hornberger. I got the message about the good-bye Kenneth brunch. | Hornberger先生 我接到通知说有个欢送Kenneth早午餐会 |
[16:57] | – I can’t tell you how touched… – Yeah,that was a lie. | – 我真是太感动… – 假的 |
[16:59] | But look who’s here? | 不过看那是谁? |
[17:00] | – Double actor announcement. | – Double actor announcement. – 演员双人通知 – 演员双人通知 |
[17:03] | Over the years,we’ve wasted a lot of time complaining about things other than what’s really bothering us. | 这些年我们都把时间浪费在模糊焦点 抱怨无关痛痒的事 |
[17:08] | From now on,Tracy and I are going to be more “haw-naist. | 从现在起 Tracy和我会更加”诚啃” |
[17:12] | ” Instead of just throwing tantrums,we’re going to talk things through. | 我们有什么会说出来 而不是乱发脾气 |
[17:16] | Who’s that lady? | 这女的是谁? |
[17:17] | It’s her fault that it’s cold in here! | 这里这么冷全是她的错! |
[17:19] | Tracy… Be honest. | Tracy… 要诚恳 |
[17:21] | It’s not about the air-conditioning,is it? | 你发脾气不是因为空调 对吗? |
[17:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:25] | It’s just that I see a new page,and I’m not used to change. | 是因为我们看到一个新的听差 我很不适应变化 |
[17:28] | Because I was raised in foster care. | 因为我从小被领养 |
[17:35] | Sounds like Tracy’s missing someone. | 听起来Tracy在想念某人 |
[17:37] | He’s missing me. | 他在想念我啊 |
[17:39] | Boy,you are dumb sometimes. | 你有时候还真蠢 |
[17:42] | Tracy,this new page is Hazel,Kenneth’s replacement. | Tracy 这位新的听差叫Hazel 来接替Kenneth的 |
[17:48] | Kenneth wants to leave the page program so he can go make more money. | Kenneth想要辞去听差 好多赚点钱 |
[17:51] | But you need him here,don’t you? | 但你需要他 不是吗? 但是你需要他 对吧? |
[17:54] | Yes,I do need you,Kenneth. I depend on you. | 是的 我确实需要你 Kenneth 我一直仰仗着你 |
[17:59] | But I’m telling you to go, because now that I’m being honest, | 但是现在我要坦诚待人 我想对你说 去吧 |
[18:02] | this job is a dead end for you. | 这份工作对你来说没有什么前途 |
[18:04] | And it would be selfish of me to make you stay. | 如果一定要你留下的话 那我就太自私了 |
[18:07] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗? |
[18:09] | Yes. Now go. | 是的 赶紧去吧 |
[18:12] | Run,Kenneth. | 快跑 Kenneth |
[18:13] | Run before I change my mind. | 在我改变主意前 赶紧走 |
[18:20] | Run,Kenneth! Run! | 快跑 Kenneth 快跑! |
[18:24] | Hey,your video says that after a negotiation, | 你的教学视频里面说 在谈判结束后 |
[18:28] | the winner should get the loser a gift. | 胜利者应该送失败者一份礼物 |
[18:31] | So I brought you this popcorn tin. | 所以我给你拿了个盛爆米花的罐子 |
[18:32] | There’s no popcorn left,but it makes a great closet organizer. | 已经没有爆米花了 但是这玩意是个很好的收纳罐 |
[18:36] | Socks,underwear,bras. | 袜子 内裤 胸罩 |
[18:38] | I used to be a winner. | 我曾一直是胜利者 |
[18:39] | Men wanted to be me,women wanted to sleep with me, | 男人想成为我 女人想和我同床共枕 |
[18:43] | bisexuals wanted to watch. | 双性恋想旁观 |
[18:46] | Now look at me. | 但是看看现在的我 |
[18:47] | A meaningless job,I can’t get my wife back. | 一份没有意义的工作 也没办法把我老婆救回来 |
[18:50] | What’s the point? | 输赢又有很用? |
[18:52] | Maybe I’ll just quit and… | 或许我应该辞职 然后… |
[18:55] | Go work for a not-for-profit. | 去给非盈利机构打工 |
[18:57] | Somewhere where there’s less pressure and the people are nice. | 那里压力小 人也好相处 |
[19:00] | And I can wear sneakers and jeans on Friday. | 星期五我可以穿球鞋和牛仔裤 |
[19:03] | No,Jack,stop. It’s okay. | 不 Jack 别说了 算了 |
[19:05] | I hate myself. | 我恨我自己 |
[19:07] | I want to be somebody else! I want to be a baby again! | 我想成为别人! 我想变成一个婴儿! |
[19:12] | No,no,no. Look,you won. I’ll sign whatever. Just don’t cry. | 不不不 你赢了 不管怎样我都签 别哭了 |
[19:16] | Daddy doesn’t cry. | Daddy不哭的 |
[19:17] | I don’t need gross merchandising. | 我不要纪念品销售收入了 |
[19:22] | – Excellent. – What? What are you doing? | – 太好了 – 什么? 你干嘛? |
[19:25] | Proving I could win. | 证明我可以赢的 |
[19:26] | God! You were freaking me out. | 天啊! 你刚才吓死我了 |
[19:28] | Exactly. Do you know why I lost earlier? | 没错 知道我之前为什么输了吗? |
[19:31] | Because of our friendship. I want you to have everything. | 因为我们的友情 我希望你拥有一切 |
[19:34] | And that made me make a mistake. | 这使我犯了一个错误 |
[19:35] | In other words,I lost because of emotion, which I always thought was a weakness, | 换句话说 我输是输在感情用事上 我一向认为这是一个弱点 |
[19:40] | but now I’ve learned it can also be a weapon. | 但是我也学习到 感情也可以成为武器 |
[19:42] | You didn’t realize emotion could be a weapon? | 你之前没意识到感情可以成为武器? |
[19:44] | Have you not read the poetry of jewel? | 你没有读过Jewel的诗歌吗? |
[19:46] | The point is,you had Liz’s Jack on your side. | 我的意思是 Liz版Jack站在你那边 |
[19:50] | And that’s why he-me beat Kabletown Jack, | 所以Liz版Jack能打败Kabletown版Jack |
[19:55] | until me-I turned the tables on you-you. | 直到Kabletown的我扭转局面 战胜了你 |
[19:59] | So that means that my me-I taught your you-you a negotiation trick. | 所以就是说我这个我给你那个你 上了一堂关于谈判技巧的课 |
[20:04] | Yes,I suppose you did. | 是的 我猜是这样的 |
[20:08] | After six years,there’s still room for growth in this friendship. | 在六年之后 这段友情仍有加深的空间 |
[20:13] | What… why are you signing that? You won? | 什么啊… 你怎么还签那个 你已经赢了 |
[20:14] | Lemon,I wanted to know I could win. I’m still going to take care of you. | Lemon 我只想知道我是可以赢的 我还是想对你好一点 |
[20:20] | Excuse me,sirs. | 抱歉打扰您 先生 |
[20:22] | Mr. Donaghy,do you remember the other day | Donaghy先生 您还记得前几天说的吗 |
[20:24] | when you said there are other opportunities for me at the company? | 这个公司里还有其他适合我的工作 |
[20:27] | Of course. | 当然记得 |
[20:28] | Well,I would like to discuss those opportunities with you further. | 那我希望跟您进一步谈一谈这些工作机会 |
[20:31] | Because I am quitting the page program. | 因为我想退出听差小组 |
[20:34] | But you have no other skills. | 但是你没有其他的技能了 |
[20:35] | He’s a white male with hair,Lemon. | 他是个没秃顶的白种男人 Lemon |
[20:39] | The sky’s the limit. | 他尽可以天马行空 |
[20:45] | To white men! | 敬白种男人! |
[20:50] | Adam,we hear you’re a Yankees fan. | Adam 我们听说你是一个扬基队粉丝 |
[20:53] | Tracy,aren’t you a coach for the Yankees? You must know all the players. | Tracy 你不是扬基队的教练吗? 你肯定认识所有的球员 |
[20:56] | Oh,sure. Those players have some crazy names. | 哦 当然了 有些球员的名字挺二的 |
[20:59] | – Like Derek and Alex. – Who’s on first? | – 比如Derek和Alex – 谁是一垒? (who’s on first是一个经典绕人段子 是说一个球员姓who 是一垒球员 Jenna串词了) |
[21:01] | Uh-oh,we’re going to get confused. | 啊偶 我们要开始绕晕晕了 (下面是Jenna在背经典台词 Tracy在捣乱) |
[21:02] | The guy who plays first is who? | 在一垒的球员是谁? |
[21:04] | – No,thank you. – I mean the fellow’s name. | – 不 谢谢 – 我问的是那个人的名字 |
[21:07] | – Everybody. – The guy on first. | – 每个人 – 一垒上的那个人 |
[21:09] | His wife’s name is don’t. | 他的妻子的名字是”不” |
[21:10] | What’s the guy’s name on first base? | 一垒上的球员到底叫什么名字? |
[21:12] | – Know what died in Vietnam. – I’m not asking you who’s on second. | – “知道吗”死在越南了 – 我不是问二垒球员是谁 |
[21:15] | Let’s just agree to disagree. | 那我们还是达成共识吧 |
[21:17] | – Fourth base! | – Fourth base! – 四垒哦! – 四垒哦! |
[21:22] | 30 Rock S06E05 |