时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Liz,there’s something wrong with pete. | Liz Pete出事了 |
[00:14] | Oh,my god,is he dead? | 天啊 他死了? |
[00:16] | I-I don’t know what happened. | 我 我不知道发生了什么 |
[00:19] | EIGHT HOUSE EARLIER | 8小时前 |
[00:22] | NBC UNIVERSAL | NBC 环球 |
[00:24] | Kenneth,I need a light bulb replaced in my dressing room. | Kenneth 把我化妆间的灯泡换一换 |
[00:28] | Easy as pie,ms. Maroney. What could go wrong? | 小菜一碟 Maroney小姐 换个灯泡能捅出什么娄子呢? |
[00:32] | Why would I even say that? | 不过我干嘛突然这么说呢? |
[00:42] | Hey,whatever happened to tivo? | 电视录播机闹哪样啊? |
[00:44] | Remember,you used to fast-forward,it’d make that sound? Boop-boop,boop-boop. | 你记不记得以前快进的时候都有这个声音? |
[00:47] | Yeah. Yeah,then it’d be all like,bung-bung. | 对啊 然后过一会就变成了… |
[00:50] | Boop-boop,boop-boop. Bung-bung,bung-bung. | |
[00:52] | Bung-bung,bung-bung. Boop-boop,boop-boop. | |
[00:57] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[01:06] | It’s terry,the gender-neutral doll I had when I was a kid. | 是Terry 我小时候玩的中性玩偶 |
[01:10] | And he/she has his/her baseball glove and baby. | 他/她还有他的/她的棒球手套和小孩 |
[01:14] | And both sets of genitals! | 还有两套生殖器! |
[01:16] | That was hard to track down. | 这个超难找的 |
[01:18] | Today,almost all of them are in police evidence lockers. | 如今 它们几乎全都躺在警局的证物箱里 |
[01:20] | So,happy three-month anniversary,and happy two-week anniversary of you going to the bathroom when I’m here. | 相恋3个月纪念日快乐 以及”我在你家时你去上厕所3个星期”纪念日快乐 |
[01:25] | You shouldn’t be buying me gifts. | 你不该再花钱给我买礼物了 |
[01:26] | You should be saving for your business. | 攒点钱给你自己的生意吧 |
[01:28] | Oh,I think remembering our anniversary is going to get me some business. | 记得我们的纪念日总能给我带来点”生意”吧 (除了生意还有别的意思 各位懂的) |
[01:32] | Yeah! | 懂了 |
[01:33] | There’s a whole other hand where that came from,big boy. | 到时候可不止一只手哦 小哥 |
[01:38] | Not my best. | 台词有失水准 |
[01:39] | Hey,listen,why don’t you go in late today,okay? | 你今天晚点去上班好不? |
[01:41] | I’ll make pancakes with m&ms in them. | 我要做m&m豆煎饼 |
[01:43] | Fine,I’ll stay! Gyah. | 好吧 我晚点走! |
[01:44] | All right. | 好 |
[01:45] | Do you want a smiley face? | 在上面画个笑脸? |
[01:46] | German flag,please. | 还是画个德国国旗吧 |
[01:53] | Jordan’s comments have angered gay-rights groups | Tracy Jordan受到同性恋权益维护者围攻 Jordan的言论激怒了同性恋权益维护组织 |
[01:53] | Tracy Jordan UNDER FIRE FROM GAY NIGHTS ADVOCATES | Tracy Jordan受到同性恋权益维护者围攻 Jordan的言论激怒了同性恋权益维护组织 |
[01:55] | and are likely annoying his co-workers | 也似乎惹恼了他的同事们 |
[01:57] | who thought they’d linger over breakfast this morning,perhaps with a new lover. | 他们本期望能和新伴侣享受一段悠长的早餐时光 |
[02:02] | That is some detailed reporting,curry. | Curry姐姐 你的报道真详尽 |
[02:11] | 30.Rock. Season 06 Episode 02 | |
[02:22] | I’M NOT GAY! GAY MEANING “HAPPY” SORRY IF THAT’S CONFUSING | 我不是GAY! GAY是欢乐的意思 你要是看晕了我很抱歉 我说NBC 你们说… |
[02:22] | When I say “nbc,” you say… | 我不是GAY! GAY是欢乐的意思 你要是看晕了我很抱歉 我说NBC 你们说… |
[02:25] | Over it! | 得了吧! |
[02:26] | – Nbc! – Over it! | – 得了吧! |
[02:28] | – Every say. – Over it! | – 得了吧! |
[02:29] | *** | |
[02:32] | Look at that old bag from tgs. | 快看这个TGS的旧口袋 |
[02:34] | Okay,I am a human being,sir. | 先生 我是一个人类 |
[02:37] | Oh,you mean my tote bag. | 哦 你说的是我的肩包 |
[02:39] | Yes,I need a new one. | 是得换个新的了 |
[02:41] | Look,I’m sorry about tracy. | Tracy的事我很抱歉 |
[02:43] | He really is a good person. | 他真的是个好人 |
[02:48] | Do you think I’m pulling this hat off? | 你们觉得我有没有hold住这个帽子? |
[02:50] | No. | 没有 |
[02:52] | – From the top! – Over it! | – 从头开始! – 得了吧! |
[02:57] | Oh,my god,there you are. | 天啊 原来你在这 |
[02:59] | We’re losing sponsors,liz. | 赞助商都撤资了 Liz |
[03:00] | Did you know that snuggles the fabric softener bear is gay? | 你知不知道萌小奇是弯的? |
[03:04] | He’s dating the charmin cub. | 他一直在和嗨小奇搅基 |
[03:06] | I thought they were babies. | 我以为他们还是孩子 |
[03:10] | Unbelievable. | 不可理喻 |
[03:11] | Tracy,do you know how many of your hard-working and dedicated co-workers are gay? | Tracy你知不知道有多少 辛勤工作鞠躬尽瘁的同事都是同性恋? |
[03:19] | Him. Him. | 他 他 |
[03:21] | Her when she’s drunk. | 她喝醉的时候 |
[03:25] | I genuinely don’t know. | 这个真不知道 |
[03:27] | That one’s a puzzler. | 他真是一个解不开的迷 |
[03:31] | And why did you have to offend the gay community? | 而且你为啥要招惹同性恋群体? |
[03:34] | It is the most organized of all the communities. | 这是所有群体中最有组织的一个 |
[03:38] | They make the japanese look like the greeks. | 跟他们一比 日本人都像希腊人了 |
[03:40] | How is what I said offensive,and that’s not? | 为啥我的话就踩到地雷了 你的话就没有? |
[03:43] | Because no one heard me say it. | 因为我的话没人听到 |
[03:45] | Look,I need to know what we’re apologizing for,Tray. | 我必须知道该为什么而道歉 Tray |
[03:49] | What did you say? | 你到底说了什么? |
[03:51] | Being gay is stupid. | 这些弯男也太笨了 |
[03:52] | If you want to see a penis,take off your pants. | 你们想看小鸡鸡 把裤子脱了不就是了 |
[03:55] | If I got turned into a gay,i’d sit around all day and look at my own junk. | 要我被掰弯了 我每天就坐着盯着自己那活看 |
[04:00] | Oh,my god. | 天啊 |
[04:01] | First of all,if you “got turned into a gay”? | 首先 “被掰弯”? |
[04:05] | Do you think the people of raleigh,north carolina turned clay aiken gay? | 你觉得王力宏是被台湾人民掰弯了? |
[04:09] | Why not? The bronx turned me dyslexic. | 怎么不可能呢? 活在布朗克斯区还害我患上阅读障碍了勒 |
[04:11] | Look,you’re a public figure,and believe it or not, | 你是个公众人物 不管你信不信 |
[04:13] | the dumb things you say may influence or hurt people. | 你说的蠢话会影响或者伤害到一些人 |
[04:17] | You need to apologize. | 你得道歉 |
[04:18] | I already called glaad,liz Lemon. | 我已经打给GLAAD了 Liz Lemon (同性恋反诋毁联盟) |
[04:21] | Thank you for calling glad,stronger trash bags with less plastic. | 欢迎您致电Glad 更强韧的垃圾袋 含更少塑料 |
[04:24] | This is diane. How may I help you? | 我是Diane 有什么可以帮你的? |
[04:26] | Hey diane,it’s Tracy Jordan. | 你好Diane 我是Tracy Jordan |
[04:29] | Sorry about what I said. | 我为我说的话道歉 |
[04:30] | Well,okeydokey. | 好啊好啊 |
[04:32] | That’s the wrong “glad,” tracy. | 你打错机构了 Tracy |
[04:33] | Whatever. I’m tired of apologizing all the time for just being myself. | 管他的 我受够了因为做自己而道歉了 |
[04:38] | Remember when I offended stubborn people? | 还记不记得我得罪固执的人那次? |
[04:40] | That took forever to sort out. | 用了好久才把事情摆平 |
[04:42] | Well,Tracy,I know you don’t want me writing an apology for you. | Tracy 我知道你不想我帮你写道歉声明 |
[04:45] | That’s terrific,thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[04:50] | Lemon. | Tracy的事情我在处理了 我刚和他谈了- |
[04:51] | I’m on top of the tracy thing. I just spoke to him- | Tracy的事情我在处理了 我刚和他谈了- |
[04:53] | Actually,I want to talk to you about something else. | 事实上我想和你谈谈别的事 |
[04:58] | Because of my unfortunate situation with avery,i’m alone. | 介于Avery悲惨的遭遇 我现在孤身一人 |
[05:02] | And I know,of course,that you’re not seeing anyone, | 而我知道 你必然也没男友 |
[05:04] | therefore I’ve decided that you and I should become friends with benefits. | 因此 我觉得 我们俩应该成为炮友 |
[05:09] | No,thank you,please. | 不…不要了吧… |
[05:10] | The only reason you would reject that offer is if you had a secret boyfriend. | 你会拒绝的唯一原因 是你有个秘密男友 |
[05:14] | Right,that’s the only reason. | 好吧 这是唯一的原因 |
[05:15] | I saw you,Lemon. At the movies,last night,with your mouth on a man. | 被我看到了 Lemon 昨晚在电影院 你在和一个男的接吻 |
[05:22] | Why would you keep this from me after all of our time together? | 我们相处了这么久 你为什么要瞒我? |
[05:25] | This is hurtful,elizabeth. | 这太伤人了 Elizabeth |
[05:28] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字? |
[05:29] | I don’t want to tell you. | 我不想告诉你 |
[05:30] | Why? Is it a stupid name,like “dakota” or “barack”? | 为什么? 肯定很畸形 “dakota”或者”barack”? |
[05:34] | His name is “chris,” and I’m sorry,but for my own reasons- | 他叫Chris 我很抱歉 但由于我个人的原因- |
[05:37] | And “chris” is spelled? | “Chris”怎么拼的? |
[05:39] | No “h” and two “s”s. | 没有h 两个s |
[05:41] | That! Right there,that’s why I didn’t want to tell you, | 看吧! 就这表情 所以我才不想告诉你 |
[05:43] | because I knew you wouldn’t approve of him. | 因为我知道你不会认同他的 |
[05:45] | Why? What does he do for a living? | 为什么? 他工作是什么? |
[05:47] | Criss is trying to- | Criss正在尝试- |
[05:48] | You can stop right there. | 你可以打住了 |
[05:49] | He’s an entrepreneur. He’s currently meeting with investors | 他是个企业家 他近来正在接洽投资者 |
[05:52] | in the hopes of starting an organic gourmet hot dog truck. | 希望能开一个米其林有机热狗车 |
[05:55] | Lemon,I have said “good god” to you before, | Lemon 我以前也对你说过”我的神” |
[05:58] | but I don’t think I’ve ever meant it until now. | 但这话从来没有今天这么适合 |
[06:00] | Good god! | 我的神! |
[06:02] | Where does this person live? | 这人住哪啊? |
[06:04] | – Don’t worry about it. – How bad can it be? | – 这你就别操心了 – 能有多糟糕啊? |
[06:05] | Jersey city? His parents’ apartment? | 新泽西? 他爸妈家? |
[06:09] | It’s not a walk-up,is it? | 不会连电梯都没有吧? |
[06:11] | He’s actually been living with me for the past month. | 实际上他这个月都是和我一起住的 |
[06:15] | No,I am not engaging,I am not inviting input,Jack,because criss is different. | 我没订婚 没倒贴 Jack 因为Criss是不一样的 |
[06:19] | How is he different? | 他怎么不一样啊? |
[06:20] | Well,that’s just a stupid question. | 这问题挺傻的 |
[06:21] | I mean,i’m more relaxed around him. | 我和他在一起很放松 |
[06:23] | My jaw stopped popping. Listen. | 我下巴都不会咯咯地响了 你听 |
[06:27] | And for once I’m not overthinking everything,which is why I don’t want you in my head. | 而且这次我终于不再胡思乱想了 所以我不想你再跑到我脑袋里 |
[06:33] | But I’m already in your head,Lemon. | 但我已经在你脑袋里了 Lemon |
[06:35] | The fact that you felt you had to keep “chris,” | 你想要和Chris厮守 |
[06:37] | and I’m saying his name with an “h” and only one “s”, | 我说的那个”Chris”有h 只有一个s |
[06:40] | the fact that you kept him from me simply proves | 但却不告诉我 说明了 |
[06:43] | that it doesn’t matter whether I meet him or not. | 我见不见他都无所谓 |
[06:45] | You already know what I would say,and you know I’m right. | 你已经知道我要说什么了 你也知道我是对的 |
[06:48] | I’m ignoring you. You’re not here. | 我要忽略你 你不在这里 |
[06:49] | Who’s not here,liz? I don’t know,Liz. | 谁不在这里啊 Liz? 我不知道 Liz |
[06:51] | I love you. Oh,I love you too. | 我爱你 噢我也爱你 |
[06:53] | So I might as well meet him and get it over with. | 还不如我见他一面 把这事结了 |
[06:55] | I’ll probably love him. | 我说不定会喜欢他的 |
[06:56] | After all,we’re both princeton men. | 毕竟是普林斯顿的校友 |
[06:58] | Princeton? No,criss went to-no! | 普林斯顿? 不是 Criss上的是…少来! |
[07:01] | I am on to you. I am not going to talk about him. | 姐防着你呢 我不会再谈论他了 |
[07:03] | You can’t keep me out. | 你没法把我从脑里赶走 |
[07:13] | Oh,Ms. Maroney. I’m afraid I have bad news. | 哦 Maroney女士 有个坏消息 |
[07:16] | Jenny mccarthy died? | Jenny Mccarthy挂了? |
[07:17] | But who could have been slowly poisoning her? | 有谁给她下慢毒? |
[07:19] | Was she poisoned? I have no way of knowing,because I’m just hearing about it. | 她中毒死啦? 我哪知道 人家刚听说 |
[07:22] | No,ma’am,I spoke to maintenance about replacing the light bulbs in your room, | 不是 我跟维修工说了换灯泡的事 |
[07:26] | but Mr. Subhas is refusing to do any work for tgs | 但是Subhas先生拒绝为TGS工作 |
[07:29] | until Mr. Jordan issues an apology for his remarks. | 除非Jordan先生 为自己的言论公开道歉 |
[07:32] | He also said that he thinks,quote,”sexuality is a continuum,” | 人家还说 冒号 “欲海无边 |
[07:36] | and he is but a voyager on a vast ocean of pleasure. | 哥畅游其中 乐此不疲” |
[07:41] | This is unacceptable,kenneth. | 这无法接受 Kenneth |
[07:43] | Do you understand how important proper lighting is to an actress? | 知不知道灯光对女星是生命? |
[07:47] | Especially now that I’m officially a “b-list” celebrity,thanks to america’s kids got singing. | 尤其现在 多亏”小屁孩歌唱大赛” 姐正式加入”二线明星梯队”了 |
[07:52] | Oh,congratulations,Ms. Maroney. | 恭喜恭喜啊 Maroney女士 |
[07:54] | I just found out this morning,teri polo and ving rhames called me at home. | 今早刚发现 Teri Polo还有Ving Rhames 往我家打电话来着 |
[07:58] | So what if a tour came by and some fanny pack fatty took a picture of me in my poorly-lit dressing room? | 万一有人参观 我那屋灯光诡异 还被某肥肥路人甲拍下来 怎么办? |
[08:05] | And then they put the picture on the internet? | 然后再传到网上去 肿么办? |
[08:08] | That can’t happen. | 不能忍受 |
[08:10] | I need my special,pink-gel fluorescents,and I need them now. | 我要帅帅粉色凝胶荧光灯 就现在 |
[08:14] | But only maintenance is allowed in the supply room. | 可只有保洁人员才能进库房 |
[08:17] | Kenneth,do this for me,someone I hope you consider a friend, | Kenneth 去做吧 就当是为了我 为了你的朋友 |
[08:21] | and who in return thinks of you as sort of an albino slave-monkey. | 我同时也会当你是一只 供人使唤的白化病猴子 |
[08:26] | You think of me? | 你想着我哇? |
[08:29] | But I don’t have a key. | 可我没钥匙 |
[08:31] | You think we need a key? | 咱还用得着钥匙? |
[08:33] | I guess someone’s never been locked in a dog crate and thrown overboard for displeasing the sheikh. | 看来个别人没惹怒过酋长 没享受过进狗笼被扔下水的待遇 |
[08:44] | a statement from tgs head writer elizabeth Lemon,adding- | TGS首席编剧Elizabeth Lemon 发表声明- |
[08:44] | BREAKING NEWS TRACY JORADAN APOLOGY | 最新消息:TRACY JORADAN致歉 |
[08:46] | TGS APOLOGY | TGS致歉 |
[08:48] | I gotta get a real headshot. | 我得搞个正版大头照 |
[08:49] | Tracy’s co-workers are gratified that he has apologized for his remarks. | Tracy的同事很高兴 他已经为自己的言论道歉 |
[08:53] | The man we know is not capable of hate. | 这个男人从不知”憎恨”为何物 |
[08:56] | He’s just an idiot who doesn’t know what he’s saying. | 他只是个不明所言的笨蛋 |
[08:59] | In other news,after lots of high financial… | 再看其它新闻 经过新一轮金融高…… |
[09:00] | And now,I am headed home for a “nooner,” which is what I call having pancakes for lunch. | 行 姐要回家 吃 “午饭饭” 就是个煎饼 |
[09:08] | Liz Lemon,did you just call me an idiot on this tv? | Liz Lemon 你刚从这里叫我笨蛋哇? |
[09:12] | Yeah,but- | 是啊 可- |
[09:14] | And what exactly is that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思? |
[09:17] | It means you’re someone who should know better,but you constantly do stupid things. | 意思是你该有点自知之明 结果却一味犯傻 |
[09:21] | How dare you! I am nonplussed,and that is the correct usage. | 你说啥?! 哥疑惑了 我没乱用词 |
[09:26] | You have offended and humiliated me. | 你冒犯我 还侮辱我 |
[09:28] | Well,maybe now you know how gay people felt when you suggested that they sit around all day | 那你就知道基佬们什么感受了 你还说人家整天坐着没事干 |
[09:32] | and look at their own junk. | 盯着自己的那啥看 |
[09:34] | Wait. Why don’t they do that? | 等等 那有啥不好? |
[09:37] | Okay,you’re right,l.l. I do get how they felt. | 好吧 你是对的 小丽丽 我知道他们作何感想了 |
[09:40] | Insulted,marginalized,and outraged. | 受了侮辱 被边缘化 气得要死 |
[09:44] | Which is why I’m going to do exactly what they did | 所以我也要和他们一样 |
[09:48] | and organize a protest of this network. | 组织示威 抗议TGS电视台 |
[09:51] | A protest? By whom? | 抗议? 谁抗议? |
[09:52] | By idiots! | 笨蛋们! |
[09:59] | What an idiot. | 笨到家了 |
[10:00] | All right,I’m out. | 行 我回去了 |
[10:02] | I’ve been dealing with tracy all morning,and clearly this is only going to get worse. | 被Tracy折腾了一个早上 显然情况越来越糟 |
[10:05] | Time to go into hornberger crisis mode. | 进入霍恩伯格危机模式 |
[10:07] | Is that when you cry on the floor in your office? | 就是趴在办公室地上嚎哇? |
[10:09] | Nope,I do that when I see myself in the mirror on my birthday. | 木有 过生日照镜子才是那德行 |
[10:12] | Crisis mode is when I down a couple of sleeping pills with scotch, | 危机模式 就着威士忌吞俩安眠药 |
[10:16] | pass out in my secret napping place, | 在秘密打盹儿屋昏死过去 |
[10:19] | and hope I dream about that latina security guard. | 希望梦见拉丁保安妞儿 |
[10:22] | The one you always kiss on the mouth. | 你老亲人嘴嘴那个? |
[10:24] | That’s normal in guatemala. | 在危地马拉这又不犯法 |
[10:29] | Picking a lock is like riding a bike. | 撬锁跟骑车似的 |
[10:30] | SUPPLY ROOM | 库房 |
[10:31] | They’re both skills you need to escape the atlanta falcons’ equipment room. | 要从”奥特兰大猎鹰”的机房逃出 这两样技能必不可少 |
[10:37] | Hurry,Ms. Maroney. | 搞快 Maroney女士 |
[10:39] | If Mr. Subhas finds us in here,I don’t even know what he’ll say, | 要让Subhas瞧见 还不知他要说啥呢 |
[10:41] | because I can’t understand him. | 因为我压根听不懂 |
[10:43] | There! My pink fluorescents. | 那儿呢! 我的粉色荧光灯 |
[10:46] | They’re the same lights poultry farms use to keep the birds from pecking each other to death. | 养鸡场用的就是这种灯 要不它们相互得啄死 |
[10:57] | Are you as turned on as I am right now? | 你跟我一样也”激动”哇? |
[10:59] | Oh,we have to clean this up. | 我们得打扫干净 |
[11:02] | “fluorescent lights contain mercury.” | “荧光灯管含水银” |
[11:04] | That’s poisonous. | 有毒啊 |
[11:05] | I’m well aware of that,kenneth. | 知道知道 Kenneth |
[11:07] | I faked mercury poisoning to get out of my contract the musical. | 当初我摆脱音乐剧合同时 就装过水银中毒 |
[11:11] | “If broken,remove all people and pets from the room”? | “如果损坏 人员宠物应马上撤离”? |
[11:15] | Why? Are there fumes? | 怎么 还冒烟哇? |
[11:16] | Are we breathing mercury fumes right now? | 我们已经吸入了吗? |
[11:18] | Kenneth. I’m going to tell you what I told phil spector. | Kenneth 我把对Phil Spector 说的话再跟你说一遍 |
[11:22] | “it’s gonna be okay,baby. | “没事的 亲 |
[11:23] | “we just have to get some trash bags”and get back here before anyone’s the wiser. | “找几个垃圾袋就搞定 赶在其他人之前回来 |
[11:27] | Then we can keep recording my album.” | 然后就能继续录我专辑了” |
[11:42] | Oh,come on,subhas. | 不是吧 Subhas |
[11:45] | Got to keep daddy’s special sleepy-place clean. | 给哥把打盹间搞干净点 |
[11:51] | Hey,so check this out. | 嘿 瞧这个 |
[11:53] | I think I saw billy dee williams in riverside park this morning when I was meeting dogs. | 今早在河畔公园玩狗那会儿 貌似看到Billy Dee Williams了 |
[11:58] | Now that seems like a good use of time for a busy entrepreneur. | 对于日理万机的企业家来说 这是个打发时间的不错方法 |
[12:02] | Hello,Lemon. Chew with your mouth closed. | 嗨 Lemon 吃东西时闭上嘴 |
[12:06] | So,question about lando calrissian… | Lando Calrissian的问题在于… |
[12:09] | Is that an armenian name? | 那是个亚美尼亚名儿哇? |
[12:10] | Is he a space armenian?I don’t know. | 他是个太空亚美尼亚人? |
[12:12] | The kardashians are armenian,they’re into black guys, | Kardashian一家就是亚美尼亚人 人家好黑人这口儿 |
[12:15] | so there’s something to it… | 肯定有缘由… |
[12:17] | I like how his voice goes up at the ends of sentences. | 我喜欢他一到句尾声调就上扬 |
[12:20] | That’s very masculine. | 超-爷们儿! |
[12:23] | Oh,my. Is that a tan line on criss’ thumb? | 妈呀 Criss的大拇指上 有个戒圈哇? |
[12:27] | Did criss used to wear a thumb ring? | 这位仁兄在大拇指戴戒指咩? |
[12:35] | Oh,better hold on to this one. | 最好把他钓住了 |
[12:37] | He’s getting a free muffin soon. | 马上就能拿到免费松饼了 |
[12:40] | I’ve never seen a sunglass hut credit card before. | 我还从没过”墨镜屋”的信用卡呢 |
[12:47] | Oh,a ukulele with an obama sticker on it. | 哦哟 夏威夷四弦琴 还有个Obama贴纸 |
[12:52] | This guy might suck ? | 这位哥哥有点逊? |
[12:55] | That was a gift from criss’ kickball team. | 这是Criss球队送的礼物 |
[12:57] | Well,I think I’ve seen enough. | 我算是见识够了 |
[13:00] | Which totally supports your theory that the phillie phanatic is biologically a female. | 这正支持了你的理论 Phillie Phanatic肯定是个母的 |
[13:04] | Oh,yeah,if you watch those games,that thing definitely has a menstrual cycle. | 是啊 如果你看这种比赛的话 那东西绝对有生理周期的 |
[13:07] | Right? You gonna put on pants today? | – 对吧? – 你今儿打算穿裤子不? |
[13:14] | I’m in your head. | 哥在你心中 |
[13:23] | THIS MARKED SMELL GOOD | 这支马克笔超好闻 |
[13:25] | I HAZ PROTEST! | 我要抗议! |
[13:27] | We’re here,we’re proud,I came up with this rhyme! | NBC不能勿入撒蛋 我来我骄傲 还押韵来的! |
[13:27] | NBC ON’T NSULT DIOTS | NBC不能勿入撒蛋 我来我骄傲 还押韵来的! |
[13:31] | You brought this on yourself,liz Lemon. | 你自找的 Liz Lemon |
[13:33] | The so-called idiot community will not be silenced. | 所谓的”笨蛋群体”不会继续沉默 |
[13:36] | For god’s sake,tracy. | 得了吧 Tracy |
[13:38] | We are legion. We are america. | 我们一条心 我们就是米国 |
[13:40] | Frat guys,djs,loud-mouthed old bitches,investment bankers, | 兄弟会的 DJ 大嘴巴欧巴桑 投资银行家 |
[13:46] | the tramp-stamped,parrot-heads,anti-vaccination crusaders, | 玩摇滚的 鹦鹉脑袋 反疫苗斗士 |
[13:50] | and people who won’t shut up about scuba diving. | 还有潜水唠叨人士 |
[13:53] | It’s a whole other world down there. | 水下世界别有洞天啊 |
[13:55] | And our celebrity spokesperson,actress denise richards. | 还有我们的名星发言人 演员Denise Richards |
[14:02] | That’s right. I’m an idiot. Surprised? | 没错 我就是一傻逼 吃惊不? |
[14:07] | Well,I am. For all “intensive purposes.” | 事实就这样 |
[14:10] | Our community is mobilized now,l.l. | 我们这个团体都动员起来了 L.L |
[14:13] | And we’re not leaving until we’re heard. | 没人搭理我们 我们就不走了 |
[14:17] | You can’t ignore us,liz Lemon. | 你不能无视我们 Liz Lemon |
[14:18] | We will be out here every day,misremembering movie quotes. | 我们每天都会来这里抗议 故意把电影台词记错 |
[14:23] | Because as braveheart said,”you can take our freedom,unless you take our lives.” | 勇敢的心里就说过”要自由 毋宁死” |
[14:32] | Say you approve of criss,Jack. | 快说你认可Criss了 Jack |
[14:34] | Am I in your head,Lemon? | 我在你大脑里挥之不去了 Lemon? |
[14:35] | Yes,but don’t be so proud. | 是的 但是别得意 |
[14:37] | I also have a lot of imaginary arguments with the couples on house hunters. | 我脑子里还和”炒房团”节目里那些有钱人吵架呢 |
[14:40] | Why can’t people look past paint color? | 为什么大家都那么在乎涂料的颜色呢? |
[14:42] | Lemon,obviously I can’t approve of someone I’ve never met. | Lemon 我不可能认可一个我没有见过的人 |
[14:45] | Yeah,well,I’m not letting you meet criss,because you won’t approve of him. | 我才不会让你见Criss的 因为你不会待见他 |
[14:48] | Well,then I guess this is a catch-22. | 那这就是第22条军规悖论了 |
[14:50] | Although I don’t know for sure,because I refuse to read literature that questions the morality of war. | 但是我也不确定 因为我拒绝阅读任何质疑战争的道德性的书 |
[14:54] | Look,clearly I hurt your feelings. | 听着 我是伤了你的感情 |
[14:56] | You’re upset that I didn’t tell you about criss. | 我没告诉你Criss的事 所以你不高兴了 |
[14:58] | No,no,no,I’m quite over your subterfuge,although I do expect a note of apology. | 不不不 我厌倦了你的托词了 不过你要是想道歉的话我也愿意听 |
[15:04] | And don’t try to make it funny. Just apologize. | 别抖包袱啊 道歉就行了 |
[15:07] | – But I feel like people expect comedy – They don’t. | – 但是我觉得大家都喜欢听笑话 – 才怪 |
[15:10] | It’s exhausting. | 累死个人 |
[15:11] | However,you’re right that I am having an emotional reaction. | 不过你是对的 这是我情感上的自然反应 |
[15:14] | It’s very frustrating to watch someone I care about do something she clearly knows is bad for her, | 看到自己关心的人明知山有虎 偏向虎山行 是很郁闷的 |
[15:19] | like that week you wore those blue contact lenses. | 就像那次有一个星期 看到你戴蓝色隐形眼睛一样 |
[15:22] | I looked like adriana lima. | 我看上去像Adriana Lima |
[15:24] | And you don’t know that criss is bad for me,and you never will. | 而且你怎么知道Criss不好呢 你永远不会知道的 |
[15:28] | So you better get on board the criss train. | 所以你最好赶紧登上Criss这辆动车 |
[15:37] | criss train! | Criss动车! |
[15:41] | Do you have any water? | 你这里有水喝吗? |
[15:43] | You know what,Lemon? | 好吧 Lemon |
[15:44] | Fine. You are technically an adult. | 严格意义上来说 你也是个成人了 |
[15:50] | You can do whatever you want. | 你想干嘛就干嘛吧 |
[15:54] | Really? So I won? | 真的吗? 我就这么赢了? |
[15:57] | With the train thing? | 靠耍动车这一手? |
[15:59] | I won’t ask any questions about criss again. | 我不会再问任何关于Criss的问题了 |
[16:02] | You promise? | 你保证? |
[16:03] | Promise. With two “s”s. | 我保证 不玩花的 |
[16:07] | I would,however,like to ask you why tracy is outside cursing this network on a megaphone. | 但是 我很好奇为什么Tracy拿个大喇叭 在外面骂咱们台 |
[16:13] | It’s a good one,jack. | 说来好笑 Jack |
[16:14] | Tracy has organized a protest of nbc by his fellow idiots. | Tracy组织了一个针对NBC的抗议 和他的傻逼盟友们一起 |
[16:18] | He what? No,no,no,no,no. We need idiots. | 神马? 不要啊 我们需要傻逼啊 |
[16:21] | You certainly need idiots. | 特别是你 特别需要傻逼 |
[16:24] | Who do you think is watching your show? | 你以为都是谁在收看你的节目? |
[16:26] | Funky taste-makers? | 有味儿的人? |
[16:29] | Black nerds,jet blue passengers who fall asleep with the tv on, | 黑人宅男 开着电视打瞌睡的廉价航空乘客 |
[16:32] | pets whose owners have died,and,idiots. | 主人已死的宠物 还有 傻逼 |
[16:35] | You need to fix this. | 你得搞定这事 |
[16:37] | I don’t know what to say to those people. | 我不知道该去怎么跟那些人说 |
[16:39] | You wrote “remember to dvr kendra” on your hand. | 你手上写着 “记得给Kendra录像” |
[16:42] | I think you can handle it. | 我认为你处理得来 |
[16:44] | No,damn it. | 我擦 |
[16:46] | Now I gotta pray for a marathon. | 现在我要为我的一路狂奔而祈祷了 |
[16:56] | Jiminy cricket,copyright walt disney company,1940! | 小蟋蟀杰米尼 迪士尼公司 1940年 版权所有! |
[17:01] | Mr. Hornberger? Sir? | Hornberger先生? 先生? |
[17:09] | Pete!It’s jenna! The woman you’re in love with! | Pete! 我是Jenna! 你深爱的那枚女纸! |
[17:13] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了? |
[17:15] | Is this because of the mercury? | 是因为水银的缘故吗? |
[17:17] | What does the box say? | 盒子上怎么写的? |
[17:20] | “For a complete catalog of our lighting products,visit our website.” We need a computer. | “如需完整的灯具产品目录 请登陆我们的网站” 我们得找台电脑 |
[17:27] | Poor Mr. Hornberger. | 可怜的Hornberger先生 |
[17:29] | He came in here to do something for the show,something important,and now look what we’ve done. | 他来这里是想为节目做点什么 肯定是重要的事 但你看我们干的好事 |
[17:32] | What you’ve done. You broke the lights. | 是你干的好事 你把灯泡弄破了 |
[17:35] | We have to get help. | 我们得马上求援 |
[17:43] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吧? |
[17:45] | We need to call security,and an ambulance. | 我们得找保安 叫救护车 |
[17:47] | Think,you fool. | 动脑啊 你个笨蛋 |
[17:49] | Imagine what the internet would do with this. | 想想看网上会怎么说我们吧 |
[17:51] | “maroney found in closet with unconscious married man and inbred virgin.” | “Maroney被发现和无意识已婚男子 及先天愚型小处男共处一室” |
[17:55] | Again? No way. I have too much to lose now. | 又来? 不可能 我可丢不起这脸了 |
[17:59] | I am this close to becoming the spokeswoman for the vaginal mesh industry. | 我马上就要成为缩阴手术的代言人了 |
[18:04] | Vaginal mesh. Nice try,prolapse. | 缩阴手术 好主意 |
[18:07] | Now,if you want to take the fall for this,be my guest. | 如果你想承担这个责任 随你去 |
[18:10] | But I can’t be connected to it in any way. | 但我可不能和这事有半点联系 |
[18:12] | Take what fall? | 什么责任? |
[18:14] | Oh,please. | 别装了 |
[18:15] | You said it yourself how many rules we’ve broken. | 你自己说的 我们一起破了好多规矩 |
[18:17] | “b” and “e”,theft and destruction of company property. | “b”和”e” 偷窃和破坏公司财产 |
[18:20] | And who knows what we’ve done to pete. | 谁知道我们对Pete做了什么呢 |
[18:22] | If anyone connects you to this… | 如果有人把这事算到你这里… |
[18:24] | I’ll get fired. | 我会被炒鱿鱼的 |
[18:26] | They’d kick me out of the page program faster than a fella can come up with folksy similes. | 他们会以迅雷不及掩耳盗铃之速 把我踢出听差项目 |
[18:37] | No one can know this was our fault. | 不能让别人知道这是我们干的 |
[18:39] | But we have to help mr. Hornberger. | 但是得有人来帮助Hornberger先生 |
[18:41] | – What do we do? – I don’t know. | – 我们该怎么办? – 我不知道 |
[18:44] | But I know someone who does. | 但我知道有人会知道 |
[18:49] | Talk to me. | 说 |
[18:50] | I’m on my way. | 我马上来 |
[18:52] | Any idea what bus I take to get there? | 知道我该坐几路车去那儿吗? |
[18:55] | ’cause I’m in chinatown,baby. | 因为我在唐人街呢 哈尼 |
[18:57] | Hi,this is tracy’s cell phone. | 你好 这是Tracy的语音信箱 |
[18:59] | Dot com,hold the steering wheel. | Dotcom 你握住方向盘 |
[19:00] | I’ve got to leave my outgoing message. | 我得设置一下语音信箱留言 |
[19:03] | What did I just hit? | 我撞到什么了? |
[19:04] | Was that a person? Is that paint or blood? | 撞到人了? 那是油漆还是血啊? |
[19:06] | Dot com,this did not happen. | Dotcom 什么都没发生过 |
[19:08] | We take this to our graves! | 我们要把这件事带进坟墓! |
[19:11] | Tracy,this is Liz. Please call my office. | Tracy 我是Liz 请给我办公室回电 |
[19:15] | My extension,as you have pointed out,spells “anus” with an “i”. | 我的分机 谢谢你及时发现 谐音是”钢门” |
[19:22] | – Hey,what’s up? – What time you coming home? | – 嘿 怎么了? – 你几点回家? |
[19:24] | Because I’m… * taking you out to dinner * | 因为我要… * 带你出门吃饭 * |
[19:29] | What? | 什么? |
[19:30] | I called sunglass hut and got my credit limit raised to $80, | 我打电话给信用卡负责处 现在能赊八十刀的账了 |
[19:33] | plus,they told me I only needed 5,000 more shades points to get free lens wipes, | 还有 他们说我再积五千分 就能得一块擦镜布 |
[19:37] | and I haven’t even gotten to the good news yet. | 这还不是最好的消息 |
[19:38] | That’s all awesome. What happened? | 已经够好的了 还有什么事? |
[19:40] | I got an investor for the truck. | 有人投资我的生意啦 |
[19:42] | I went over my whole business plan,guy gave me ten grand. | 我从头讲了一遍我的商业计划 那个人给了我一万美元 |
[19:45] | Oh,my god. | 哦 天啊 |
[19:46] | Okay,if you got it in cash,we can spread the money out on the bed and kiss on top of it. | 如果你拿到的是现金 我们可以把钱摊开在床上 可劲儿地亲 |
[19:50] | But nothing more. And I have a cold sore. | 但点到为止 我嘴上长了泡 |
[19:51] | Damn it. No,it’s a check. | 我擦 可惜是张支票 |
[19:54] | But look at it. It’s beautiful. | 但是你瞧瞧 很漂亮吧 |
[19:56] | JOHN FRANCIS DONAGHY Ten Thousand ***** | JOHN FRANCIS DONAGHY 一万元 备注: 我用了你家厕所 |
[20:00] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[20:05] | Not cool. | 这样不行 |
[20:07] | TO BE CONTINUTED | 未完待续 |
[20:12] | * Who’s that man behind the curtain * | * 是谁躲在窗帘后面 * |
[20:14] | * that china hutch that you kicked down the stairs * | * 是你在我们做爱时 * |
[20:19] | * during love-making * | * 踢下楼的那个瓷盒子 * |
[20:22] | * kelsey, kelsey * | |
[20:36] | 30.Rock.Season 06 Episode 02 |