时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | We’ve got ourselves a tongue depressor. | 刚好留下个压舌板 |
[00:05] | I wanted you to look at these cold sores. I get them when I’m stressed out. | 你帮我看看这些唇疱疹吧 我压力一大它们就出来了 |
[00:09] | Nothing to be ashamed of. I get them from prostitutes. | 不用不好意思 我是从妓女那传上的 |
[00:12] | I just had a hard couple months. | 我这几个月特辛苦 |
[00:13] | Work has been crazy,and I went through a bad breakup. | 工作还是那么要命 而且还分手了 |
[00:16] | And then there was this plastic bag that represented my death- | 还有那个象征我死亡的破塑料袋 |
[00:19] | Sounds like you could use a little r&r… | 听上去你需要点R&R… |
[00:20] | Rum and ritalin. | 朗姆酒和利他林 |
[00:22] | Actually,I was hoping you’d just have an ointment for my mouth. | 其实 我是想让你给我嘴上抹点药膏 |
[00:24] | – Gross. – ‘Cause I’m dealing with the stress thing. | – 好恶心 – 因为我得应对各种压力 |
[00:26] | Over thereak,i’m renting a cottage out in the hamptons. | 分手那段时间 我在汉普顿租了个别墅 |
[00:29] | There’s just four things I want to do this summer- | 今年夏天我想做四件事- |
[00:31] | Be outdoors,wear shapeless clothing, | 去户外运动 穿舒服的衣服 |
[00:33] | do some mindless activity like gardening,and learn spanish. | 做点不用动脑子的事 比如说园艺 学学西班牙语 |
[00:36] | There are four things I want to do this summer. | 我今年夏天也有四件事想做 |
[00:38] | But they’re roommates,so it’s tricky. | 不过他们是室友 会有点困难 |
[00:41] | All right,here is a prescription for your cold sores, | 好了 这是给你唇疱疹的处方 |
[00:44] | and here’s a blank one for the weekend. | 这张空白的留着周末用 |
[00:46] | Now,one final thing. Why aren’t you wearing pants? | 最后一件事 你怎么不穿裤子呢? |
[00:49] | The other doctor told me to take them off. | 另一个医生让我脱下来的 |
[00:50] | Other doctor? | 另一个医生? |
[00:53] | That’s my brother randy. | 那是我弟弟Randy |
[00:55] | Tomorrow he’s going to jail for the rest of his life. | 明天他就得进监狱蹲一辈子了 |
[00:57] | Good one,randy! | 干得不错 Randy! |
[00:59] | Hey,you want to go to taco bell for lunch? | 嘿 要不要去Taco |
[01:15] | 30 Rock S05 E23 | Bell一起吃午饭? (墨西哥风味快餐连锁店) |
[01:22] | Stop right there. I know that people are feeling sorry for me | 站那儿别动 我知道人们都因为我老婆 |
[01:25] | because my wife was kidnapped by kim jong-il. | 被金正日绑架替我难过 |
[01:27] | I know… But I do not need your pity. | – 我知道… – 但是我不需要你的同情 |
[01:30] | And I am tired of hearing that tone of voice. | 我讨厌再听到那种口气 |
[01:35] | Hey,buddy… | 嘿 伙计… |
[01:36] | Hey,I know what you’re going through. | 我知道你现在的心情 |
[01:38] | I once kidnapped a woman. | 我也曾经绑架过一个女的 |
[01:41] | – I know… – Stop talking like that,lemon. | – 我知道… – 别那么说话 Lemon |
[01:43] | I’m trying to,but I’m kind of locked in,sweetie. | 我也想 可是我情不自禁啊 亲耐滴 |
[01:46] | The voice is controlling me now. Help me? | 我禁不住发出这种声音 你帮帮我? |
[01:49] | Look,obviously this has been difficult. I’m not sleeping. | 听着 这事的确很揪心 搞得我夜不能寐的 |
[01:54] | Last night I sat in front of the tv and ate an entire carton of foie gras. | 昨天晚上我看着电视 吃了整整一箱的鹅肝酱 |
[01:58] | I can hardly drink my morning shower scotch. | 我早上洗澡都喝不下威士忌了 |
[02:02] | I miss avery. It’s the little things I miss most. | 我想Avery啊 最怀念的还是那些小事 |
[02:05] | On a day like this,we would go to strawberry fields in central park | 比如就像今天 我们会去中央公园的草莓园 |
[02:09] | and kick hippies’ hacky sacks into the bushes. | 把那些嬉皮士的沙包踢进草丛里 |
[02:12] | Look,you need to reset and try to feel normal again. | 听着 你得想办法复位一下 试着恢复正常 |
[02:15] | Normal? I don’t know what normal is anymore. | 正常? 我都不知道什么叫正常了 |
[02:18] | “Normal” is a woman and a woman getting married and having a child. | “正常”就是指两个女的结婚生子 |
[02:22] | – What? – Is me being a bummer helping you feel like your old self? | – 啥? – 我这样能帮你找回以前的感觉吗? |
[02:24] | – Keep going. – Bush is a war criminal! | – 继续 – 布什是战争罪犯! |
[02:26] | There’s so much texting going on these days and no communicating. | 现如今人们发短信的太多 交流的太少 |
[02:30] | – Carbon tax! – Please leave! | – 碳税! – 赶紧出去! |
[02:32] | That’s the spirit. | 这就对了 |
[02:36] | – Well,I’m off. Have a good summer,jenna. – Oh,I will. | – 我要走了 暑假愉快啊 Jenna – 会的 |
[02:39] | Do you remember when I performed during halftime at the wool bowl? | 你还记得我在”羊毛杯” 中场休息时的表演吗? |
[02:42] | It was on espn-34. | ESPN-34台有播的 |
[02:44] | ***** | 半场休息时间 * 离开了y-ang-m-ao * |
[02:44] | * you can’t spell “america” * | 半场休息时间 * 离开了y-ang-m-ao * |
[02:47] | * without w-o-o-l * | * 你就拼不出”美国” * |
[02:50] | * it’s all better in wool * | * 羊毛让生活更美好 * |
[02:53] | a singer,everyone! | 有请歌手! |
[02:54] | Woolly the wool mascot,everybody! | 有请吉祥物”羊羊羊”! |
[02:59] | The sponsors were so happy with me they’re now naming me the new celebrity face of wool. | 赞助商对我特别满意 决定命名 我为下一任羊毛明星代言 |
[03:04] | How exciting! | 好兴奋! |
[03:06] | Every year my aunt sends me a wool sweater for christmas. | 每年圣诞节我姑姑 都给我寄一件羊毛衫 |
[03:08] | We get it,aunt alice. You’re a sheep. | 我懂的 Alice姑姑 你就是头羊 |
[03:11] | Also,this is very lucrative. | 而且这个特赚钱 |
[03:14] | Paul and I can finally buy that timeshare in betasten bos, | 我和Paul终于能买得起位于 Betasten Bos的时权酒店了 |
[03:17] | amsterdam’s premier private sex garden. | 那是阿姆斯特丹首家私人性爱花园 |
[03:19] | They have genetically altered men there with minotaur heads | 他们那有转基因的牛头人 |
[03:22] | that chase you through the brambles. | 在荆棘丛里跟你追着玩 |
[03:24] | Okay. Well,good-bye,my closest female friend. | 好吧 那再见吧 我最亲近的女性朋友 |
[03:31] | Oh,my god. The season’s over. Why are you losers still here? | 哦 天啊 这一季都结束了 你们这群衰人怎么还在? |
[03:35] | Final melee,liz. | 终极格斗 Liz |
[03:37] | It’s the last game of the season and no one wants to lose. | 这一季的最后一场游戏 没人想输 |
[03:39] | You have no summer plans? | 你们夏天都没有计划吗? |
[03:41] | Well,david eggers and I are designing a new font. | 我和David Eggers 准备设计一款新字体 (知名作家 编辑 出版商) |
[03:43] | Ugh,shut up. Frank,you have a girlfriend. | 算了吧你 Frank 你可是有女朋友的人 |
[03:47] | And lynn wants me to give up video games ’cause she thinks I need to grow up. | Lynn想让我放弃电子游戏 因为她说我需要成熟起来 |
[03:50] | How’s this for growing up? | 听听这算不算成熟? |
[03:52] | Last night for dinner I put milk in my apple jacks. | 昨天晚上我吃甜麦圈时加了牛奶 |
[03:57] | I distracted you,and you died. Game over. | 我让你分心了 你死了 游戏结束 |
[03:59] | No,I shot my bazooka at the ground to kill myself ’cause toofer had me cornered. | 没有 我对地发射火箭炮自杀 因为Toofer把我逼到死角了 |
[04:02] | Now I respawn and start over. | 现在我又重生了 |
[04:05] | So you’re killing yourself rather than let someone else win? | 你们宁愿自杀也不愿意让别人赢? |
[04:08] | That’s why everyone has zero kills and we’ve been playing for 18 hours. | 所以我们都玩了18个小时了 每个人的战绩都是0 |
[04:11] | I’m wearing a diaper,like a baby would. | 我穿着纸尿裤呢 就像婴儿一样 |
[04:14] | I can’t wait to get out of here. For three months. | 我都等不及要走了 放三个月假呢 |
[04:18] | It’s gonna be glorious. | 假期生活肯定丰富多彩 |
[04:28] | Hi,neighbor. I’m ina garten. | 你好啊 邻居 我是Ina Garten |
[04:29] | You know,my husband jeffrey is away, | 我丈夫Jeffrey不在家 |
[04:31] | and I’ve got some bruschetta and white wine open. Why don’t you come over? | 我烤了些蒜香面包 开了瓶葡萄酒 你要不要过来坐坐? |
[04:34] | I’m alive! | 我又活过来了! |
[04:38] | All I have left is to pay the fine that I incurred for committing a hate crime against | 我现在只需要交个罚款 上次被我恶意破坏 |
[04:43] | what the city is now claiming was a jewish tree. | 的那颗树现在被称为犹太树 |
[04:46] | And I’m free. Have a great summer. | 我解放了 各位假期愉快 |
[04:48] | I’m not one for good-bye speeches,but I do feel… | 我不擅长临别致辞 不过我觉得… |
[04:53] | – Lutz,what are you doing? – Don’t look at me. | – Lutz 你在干什么? – 别看我 |
[04:57] | Jenna,this is a great day for the wool council. | Jenna 今天对于羊毛理事会来说 是一个重要的日子 |
[05:02] | Well,I am very proud to be your new spokeswoman. | 我很荣幸能够成为你们的形象代言人 |
[05:05] | You know,in the past,I was the face of clinique, | 过去我曾是某诊所的形象代言人 |
[05:07] | a french-canadian anal rejuvenation clinic. | 一家法裔加拿大肛肠复健诊所 |
[05:10] | And I was the feet of filthylittlefeet. com. | 我还是”淫荡小脚丫”网站的脚模 |
[05:14] | Yes,well,about that. Jenna… | 关于这一点 Jenna… |
[05:18] | Wool is a wholesome fabric,which is why your contract includes a morality clause. | WOOL是一家形象健康的机构 所以你的合同中才包括了道德条款 |
[05:23] | You will be required to conduct your personal life in manner | 我们要求你在日常生活中的行为 |
[05:26] | which is consistent with the values of this industry. | 符合本行业的价值观 |
[05:29] | Oh,of course. | 当然可以 |
[05:31] | We’re just a little worried about publicity like this. | 我们只是对这样的公众形象有些担心 |
[05:37] | No,eugene,that’s not just some guy I picked up at a dog bar. | 不是的 Eugene 那可不是 我随便从街上捡来的 |
[05:41] | Paul and I are in a committed relationship. | 我和Paul正在热恋中 |
[05:44] | – Is he a cross dresser? – Goodness,no! | – 他是变装演员吗? – 当然不是! |
[05:48] | Paul is a gender-dysmorphic bigenitalian pansexualle. | Paul是个性别畸形的泛性论者 |
[05:51] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[05:53] | Maybe we should take a few days and think about this. | 我们还是考虑一下吧 |
[05:55] | No. Whenever men say that,I never see them again. | 不要啊 每次男人这么说的时候 我都再也见不到他了 |
[05:58] | You just need to meet paul. | 你应该见见Paul |
[06:00] | Our relationship is everything that wool is about- | 我们之间的感情恰恰代表了羊毛 |
[06:03] | Love,warmth,chafed skin. | 爱心 温暖 肌肤之亲 |
[06:08] | * oh,noble sheep * | * 噢 高贵的羊 * |
[06:10] | * we eat your babies * | * 我们吃羊羔 * |
[06:12] | * we use your brain * | * 我们用羊脑 * |
[06:14] | * to fight off rabies * | * 来对抗狂犬病 * |
[06:16] | * but the most beautiful gift you give us * | * 可你给我们最珍贵的宝贝 * |
[06:20] | * is wool * | * 是羊毛 * |
[06:27] | all right,jenna. I’d love to meet paul. | 好吧 Jenna 我愿意见Paul |
[06:28] | Let’s say dinner tomorrow night at your place. I’ll bring my wife. | 明晚在你家吃晚饭 我会带夫人一同前往 |
[06:31] | – Excellent. – I should warn you… | – 太好了 – 我要警告你… |
[06:34] | This had better be a very normal dinner. | 这顿晚饭一定要尽量正常 |
[06:38] | No hijinks,no farce,and not just for the sake of your relationship with the national wool council, | 不许胡闹 这可不只关系到 你与全国羊毛理事会的关系 |
[06:43] | but for the sake of my wife, whose parents were killed in front of her | 更关系到我太太 她亲眼目睹父母被杀 |
[06:45] | while an episode three’s company was – you know what? | 当时”三人行”正在放 这样吧 |
[06:48] | I’ll let her tell the story at dinner. | 还是让她到时自己讲吧 |
[06:50] | Wool-come,jenna. | 欢羊你 Jenna |
[06:55] | Sherry,who was at the door? | Sherry 是谁来了? |
[06:57] | Kenneth,what are you doing? | Kenneth 你来干什么? |
[06:58] | Well,I know your wife was kidnapped by some convenience store owners, | 我知道你太太被便利店店主绑架了 |
[07:02] | and I’m real sorry about that. | 对此我感到很遗憾 |
[07:03] | – I’m not looking for pity. – Pity? | – 我不需要你同情我 – 同情? |
[07:05] | Oh,sir,back in stone mountain,people lose their spouses all the time. | 先生 在石头山 人们常常丧偶的 |
[07:10] | Mumps,hill people attacks,cave collapses, | 腮腺炎啦 山民袭击啦 洞穴塌方啦 |
[07:13] | both business and residential. | 住的地方也塌 工作的地方也塌 |
[07:15] | Continuing my list… | 我继续说… |
[07:17] | Kenneth,what do you want? | Kenneth 你想干什么? |
[07:19] | When someone needs help,we don’t waste time feeling sorry for ’em. | 有人需要帮助的时候 我们不能仅仅表示遗憾 |
[07:22] | We help them. | 更要切实帮助他们 |
[07:23] | And you seem like you could use a home-cooked meal. | 看起来你需要吃一顿家常菜 |
[07:31] | Oh,that smells delicious. | 真香啊 |
[07:32] | It’s an old parcell family recipe. | 这是Parcell家流传下来的菜谱 |
[07:35] | But I like to replace the union soldier meat with boiled potatoes. | 不过我一般不用联邦士兵的肉 我喜欢用煮土豆 |
[07:39] | I haven’t eaten at this table since avery’s been gone. | 自从Avery走了以后 我还没有在这张桌子上吃过饭 |
[07:44] | – That was her chair. – Oh,I’m sorry. | – 那是她的椅子 – 对不起 |
[07:46] | No,please sit. | 没关系 坐吧 |
[07:49] | You two have similar-shaped buttocks. | 你们俩的臀部很相似 |
[07:57] | Deer god,thank you for this venison. | 鹿神 感谢您赐予我们鹿肉 |
[08:00] | Onion god,thank you for these onions. | 洋葱神 感谢您赐予我们洋葱 |
[08:03] | Carrot god,thank you for the carrots. | 胡萝卜神 感谢您赐予我们胡萝卜 |
[08:08] | Spanish for older women,lesson 12. Emergencies. | 老年西班牙语教程 第12课 紧急情况 |
[08:12] | “Disaster approaching. ” Desastre inminente. | “灾难降临” 灾难降临 |
[08:16] | Desastre inminente. | 灾难降临 |
[08:21] | Fore! | 让开! |
[08:23] | Oh,my god! Liz? It’s tracy! From work! | 额滴神! Liz? 我是Tracy! 你同事! |
[08:26] | – What are you doing here? – I just bought everything around this house. | – 你在这儿干嘛? – 我刚把这周围买下 |
[08:30] | It’s supposed to be a nice area,except for the “new element” everyone keeps talking about. | 本来周围环境不错的 除了人们议论的神马”新元素” |
[08:35] | Look,I got a long night of shooting guns in the air ahead of me. | 昨夜我放了一晚上空枪 累得要死 |
[08:38] | Do you mind if I take a nap here? | 能再你这儿小睡一下咩? |
[08:40] | Of course! You’re my neighbor. | 这倒好! 你成了我邻居 |
[08:42] | I wanted a normal summer,and chaos is my normal. | 本想过个正常的夏天 结果正常了个闹哄哄 |
[08:45] | If I start screaming in my sleep,do not wake me up! | 要是我做梦尖叫 别叫醒我! |
[08:48] | I will attack you! | 我会打人滴! |
[08:54] | Wake me up! Free me from this! | 叫醒我! 让我解脱! |
[09:06] | **** Thank you for dinner last night. | Kenneth 谢谢昨天的晚餐 |
[09:08] | It was nice to hear a woman’s laugh in the house again. | 能在家里再次听到女人的笑声 这可真不赖 |
[09:12] | – You’re bad. – I thought maybe we could do it again tonight. | – 矮油 你个坏银 – 我觉得我们今晚可以再来一次 |
[09:15] | Oh,sir,I’d love to,but I can’t. | 哦 先生 我很愿意 可不行 |
[09:17] | – Why not? – Well,I have to work. | – 为啥? – 我得工作嘛 |
[09:19] | Now that the crew is gone,I like to give everything a good spring cleaning, | 大伙儿都走了 我想来个大扫除 |
[09:23] | starting in the bathroom. | 先从洗手间开始 |
[09:24] | There’s a lot of drawings of ms.Maroney eating celery | 墙上画了好多 |
[09:27] | that men are giving to her with their hips. | 男人用屁屁喂Maroney小姐吃芹菜 |
[09:29] | I see. | 明白 |
[09:30] | Well,another time,perhaps. | 那就下一次吧 |
[09:32] | I’ll just be alone… | 我就独自一人 |
[09:35] | In a house full of memories. | 呆在充满回忆的房间里 |
[09:36] | My house is full of white cockroaches. | 我家充满了白蟑螂 |
[09:43] | – Hi,sweetie! – I got you an early anniversary present. | – 嗨 心肝儿! – 提前给你周年纪念日礼物 |
[09:46] | It’s a new leash for when I walk you through the park like a dog. | 新狗链 下次带你溜公园可以用 |
[09:49] | The weather’s supposed to be nice and muddy tomorrow… | 明天天气应该是爽歪歪 泥乎乎的 |
[09:53] | – What’s wrong? – Look… I’m the face of wool now. | – 怎么了? – 你看 我现在给羊毛代言 |
[09:56] | I need to maintain a certain image. | 得保持形象 |
[09:58] | – So,what,we can’t be ourselves? – Just not in public. | – 所以呢 就得失去自我? – 得低调点而已 |
[10:01] | We can do whatever we want here. | 在这儿咱想干啥干啥 |
[10:04] | Except tonight. | 只是今晚不行 |
[10:06] | Mr.Gremby is coming over for dinner. | Gremby先生要来吃晚餐 |
[10:07] | Eugene gremby from the wool council? Tonight? | Eugene Gremby 那个羊毛协会会长? 今晚要来? |
[10:10] | I just want him to meet you and see us together. Then he’ll get it. | 我只想让他见见你 看到我们在一起 他就会明白了 |
[10:14] | He’ll understand what we have. | 他会懂得我们的感情 |
[10:15] | But the grembys are pretty conservative. Maybe you should change. | 但是他家人都很保守 可能你得换个风格 |
[10:18] | Really? This is a conservative top,jenna. | 是这样吗? 我已经很保守了 Jenna |
[10:21] | And I hate to be the stereotypical man,but this is my home | 我不想装什么强硬作风 但这是我家 |
[10:25] | and I wanna wear this blouse. | 我就想穿这件女式衬衫 |
[10:26] | Paul,please. You need to change. | Paul 求你了 不换不行啊 |
[10:29] | Okay,I’ll change. | 好吧 换就换 |
[10:31] | And I’ll cancel the sitter for tonight,tell him he won’t need to come sit on us after all. | 还得告诉保姆今晚别来 不用来”坐”工了 |
[10:39] | Oh,you just made a very dangerous enemy,kenneth. | 与我为敌 你危险啦 Kenneth |
[10:41] | Thanks for the heads-up,jonathan. | 多谢提醒 Jonathan |
[10:43] | Do you wanna come to my birthday party? | 想来参加我的生日派对吗? |
[10:46] | What are you doing? That’s my job. | 你在干嘛? 那是我的工作 |
[10:47] | Uh,jonathan volunteered to clean up so you could come over again tonight,right,jonathan? | 哦 Jonathan主动要求打扫 这样你今晚就能来了 对不 Jonathan? |
[10:52] | But,sir,it’s not just the bathrooms that need cleaning. | 可是 先生 不光是洗手间需要打扫啊 |
[10:55] | That’s why jonathan’s family is here. | 所以嘛 Jonathan全家出动 |
[10:59] | Uh,liddy goes down at 7:00,so I’ll see you then. | Liddy 7点休息 到时见咯 |
[11:04] | Oh,my. | 我滴个神 |
[11:10] | – Liz lemon. – Any idea when your party will be over,tray? | – Tray 你的派对啥时候结束喃? |
[11:13] | The party hasn’t started. That’s just the guys setting up. | 还没开始呢 那帮家伙瞎闹腾 |
[11:16] | Could I borrow a cup of sugar? I’m trying to get a hummingbird to drink out of my penis. | 我能借杯糖不? 我想让个鸟在我的”雀雀”那儿嘬水喝 |
[11:19] | I can’t do this,tracy. This is supposed to be my vacation. | 我受不了 Tracy 我在放假啊 |
[11:22] | I wanted to spend it learning spanish,not living next door to you. | 我想用来学西语 不想在你隔壁听你闹哄哄 |
[11:25] | I give up. Of course I’m not allowed to be a human being. | 我放弃 就知道我做不了正常人 |
[11:28] | Oh,I’m sorry. | 八好意思 |
[11:29] | You didn’t wanna live next door to your friend after all I’ve done for you? | 我帮了你那么多 你倒不愿意住我旁边了? |
[11:32] | How many times have I come over and painted your apartment? | 有多少次我来你家帮你涂墙? |
[11:34] | Three! And by the way,stop doing that. | 3次! 哦 对了 别再来了 |
[11:37] | Or maybe you’re saying we’re not friends. That’s fine. | 也许你想说 我们不是朋友 木有问题 |
[11:40] | I don’t think it’ll affect my behavior next season. | 可能不会影响我下季表现 |
[11:46] | “The sad woman has been trapped by the idiot. | “怨妇被蠢蛋摆了一道” |
[11:49] | ” La mujer triste… | “怨妇被蠢蛋摆了一道” |
[11:51] | We’re friends. Next year’s gonna be fine,’cause we’re good friends. | 我们是朋友 明年会没事的 因为我们是好朋友嘛 |
[11:55] | We’re sp – Spending the summer together. | 我们一…起过夏天 |
[11:57] | Great! I’ll come over tomorrow morning! | 好得很! 我明早过来! |
[12:09] | Okay,well,since you’ve just been staring at me like that for the last 20 minutes, | 好吧 鉴于你那么盯着人家 已经足足20分钟了 |
[12:14] | – i’m gonna scoot on out of here. – Don’t go,avery. | – 我要闪人了 – 别走 Avery |
[12:16] | Uh,I mean kenneth. | 错了 Kenneth |
[12:18] | sir. You called me “avery. | 先生 您叫我Avery |
[12:21] | ” That’s your kidnapped wife’s name. What a coincidence! | 那是您被绑架的老婆 多巧啊! |
[12:24] | I haven’t slept in days. I’m not really feeling like myself. | 我有几天没睡好了 现在迷离得不行 |
[12:29] | You know,in the evening,avery and I would sit together and talk. | 知道吗 一到晚上 Avery就一起坐下聊天 |
[12:31] | It was a nice way to unwind. | 很好的放松方式 |
[12:33] | – Well,I bet you miss… – Put on these earrings. | – 我肯定你很想… – 把这耳环戴上 |
[12:43] | So… Tell me about your day. | 今天过得怎样啊 那… 跟我说说你的一天吧 |
[12:46] | Well,I got a soft yes from jonathan about my birthday party. | Jonathan勉强同意参加我的生日聚会 |
[12:52] | Then I went to a very uncomfortable dinner. | 然后我去吃了一顿让我 很不舒服的晚餐 |
[12:54] | Do you know what I did today? | 你知道我今天一天怎么过的吗? |
[12:57] | Tried to be strong,sat alone with my thoughts,then… | 尝试变得坚强 独自冥思静坐 然后… |
[13:01] | I went to a wonderful dinner. | 我去吃了一顿很美妙的晚餐 |
[13:04] | Then the dinner ended? | 晚餐结束了吗? |
[13:11] | So,paul,what do you do? | 那么 Paul 你是干什么的呢? |
[13:14] | I am in the restaurant business,and I really love… | 我从事饭店经营业 我非常喜爱… |
[13:22] | – Golf-playing. – Is that so? | – 玩高尔夫 – 真的吗? |
[13:24] | What’s your handicap? | 你一般超标准杆多少? (你的缺陷是什么) |
[13:25] | Oh,well,I don’t have one myself,but I do like a girl with a limp. | 哦 我自己没有的 但我确实喜欢一瘸一拐的女孩 |
[13:40] | So,Mrs. Gremby,you’re also named “eugene”? | Gremby夫人 您的名字也叫Eugene? |
[13:43] | Oh,no,dear. It’s “u” period “jean. | 哦不是的 亲爱的 是U’Jean |
[13:45] | ” My first name is u. Jean with a “u. | 我的名字是带一个U的U’Jean |
[13:54] | ” Oh,that’s a nice blouse. | 哦 这件上衣很好看 |
[13:56] | It definitely goes with your eyes,don’t you think,jenna? | 绝对配你眼睛的颜色 你觉得呢 Jenna? |
[13:59] | Golf,blouses. | 高尔夫 上衣 |
[14:01] | I’m just so impressed with how normal this dinner has been. | 这顿饭吃得如此正常 让我很满意啊 |
[14:04] | Very wool! | 非常羊毛! |
[14:07] | Greetings,slaves! Who’s ready to get sat on? | 你们好 奴隶们! 谁想让我坐一下呀? |
[14:11] | Uh,sir,I don’t know who you are,but you are not wanted here. | 呃 先生 我不知道你是谁 但是这里不欢迎你 |
[14:14] | – Didn’t you get my text? – I thought it was part of the game. | – 你没收到我短信吗? – 我以为那是为了增加情趣的 |
[14:17] | We are good people who have no interest in being sat on! | 我们都是正经人 对被坐没有一点兴趣! |
[14:19] | So don’t spew your statistics on the health benefits of weekly sittings | 所以别跟我这儿掰扯 每周一坐的好处 |
[14:24] | or its wide acceptance in eastern cultures. | 也别提在东方文化里它有多普遍 |
[14:26] | – Paul. – We’re normal! | – 我们是正常人! |
[14:28] | And being normal is american,and it’s respectable, | 行为正常是美国特色 且收到全世界人民的尊重 |
[14:31] | and it makes us… Happy. | 这会让我们很… 开心 |
[14:35] | Now get out of here. | 快走吧 |
[14:38] | Well done,sir. Bravo. | 做得好 先生 棒极了 |
[14:40] | You handled that pervert with aplomb. Very wool. | 你泰然自若地回绝了那个变态 非常羊毛 为了明天的拍摄 还有羊毛 干杯 |
[15:04] | ********* | 难以置信 你们还在这里 |
[15:06] | – It’s still zero,zero,zero. – To zero. | – 比分仍然是0比0比0 – 比0 |
[15:09] | I did it. I spoke. | 我做到了 我说话了 |
[15:11] | – This didn’t get mailed. – What are you doing here? | – 这个没寄出去 – 你来干吗? |
[15:14] | Shouldn’t you be out in the hamptons not getting invited to stuff? | 你不是应该在汉普顿 孤零零的度假吗? |
[15:17] | I came back for the day. | 我只是回来一天 |
[15:19] | Tracy lives next door to me. I can’t leave,I can’t stay. | Tracy住在我隔壁 我走不开也呆不下 |
[15:22] | I’m trapped. | 我被困住了 |
[15:23] | Speaking of trapped,I got you,lutz! | 说到被困 我堵住你了 Lutz! |
[15:25] | Nope,grenade. Blowing myself up. | 没有的事 手榴弹 把自己炸飞 |
[15:28] | Oh,my god. That’s what I have to do. | 哦 天啊 我也应该这么做 |
[15:32] | I can be a normal person. | 我可以做正常人了 |
[15:35] | I have to blow myself up. | 我也可以爆发一次 |
[15:40] | No,your honor,i’m not disputing the fine. I’m refusing to pay it. | 不 法官大人 我对罚款没有异议 我拒绝付罚款 |
[15:43] | Grenade,respawn. | 扔炸弹 原地复活 |
[15:45] | Miss-I mean,ma’am,read the fine print. | 小姐-我是说 夫人 读一下罚单 |
[15:47] | If you don’t pay,I can sentence you to up to three weeks of community service. | 如果你拒付 我最多可以判你 三个星期的社区劳动 |
[15:51] | How about three months? This is a sham,your dis-honor. | 三个月怎么样? 你丢人不丢人啊 法官小人 |
[15:55] | Nay,a mockery! | 不是 我嘲笑你们! |
[15:57] | I’ve put the system on trial. | 我将法制系统都放上了审判席 |
[15:59] | You can’t handle the truth. | 你们接受不了现实 |
[16:00] | I’m out of order? You’re out of order. | 是我失控了? 你才失控了 |
[16:02] | Victor sifuentes! | Victor Sifuentes附身啦! (“洛城法网”里一律师角色) |
[16:05] | Gavel,gavel,gavel! | 我槌我槌我槌缒! |
[16:06] | I lost my gavel over the weekend, but it doesn’t mean you can talk to me like that. | 周末的时候我把小槌弄丢了 但这并不代表你就能这样对我说话 |
[16:09] | Talk to who? I just see an empty robe. | 对谁说话? 我只看见一件空袍子 |
[16:11] | Do you honestly not see me,or are you being rude? | 你真的看不到我 还是只是没礼貌呢? |
[16:15] | – I am being rude. – That’s it. | – 我就是想没礼貌 – 那就好 |
[16:17] | Twelve weeks of community service. | 12个星期的社区劳动 |
[16:19] | You’ll spend your whole summer picking up trash. | 你这个夏天都要捡垃圾了 |
[16:21] | Gavel,gavel,gavel! | 我槌我槌我槌槌! |
[16:24] | Freedom! | 自由啊! |
[16:26] | For me. Probably not you guys. | 说的是我 对于你们可能不是 |
[16:28] | Mr. Donaghy,where are my clothes? | Donaghy先生 我的衣服哪里去了? |
[16:31] | Sherry must’ve put them in the wash while you were showering. | Sherry肯定在你洗澡的时候 把衣服拿去洗了 |
[16:34] | Now,give us a twirl. | 现在 转个圈吧 |
[16:36] | This is not right,sir. | 这样不对 先生 |
[16:38] | Now,what do you say you put on some of avery’s perfume | 现在 你觉得喷点Avery的香水怎么样 |
[16:40] | and we head over to strawberry fields and whip pennies at the drum circle? | 然后我们去草莓地 往鼓乐队扔硬币怎么样? |
[16:43] | I don’t like to swear,sir,but,no,thank you. | 我不想骂人 先生 但是 谢谢你的好意 |
[16:47] | Now,maybe I haven’t had a wife who was kidnapped, | 也许我没有一个被绑架的妻子 |
[16:50] | but I have seen the brady bunch where tiger runs away. | 但是我见过”脱线家族”里 小狗Tiger逃跑了的场景 |
[16:53] | We’ve all been through some bad stuff,Mr. Donaghy. | 我们都经历过一些坏事情 Donaghy先生 |
[16:58] | I had the perfect woman. | 我曾拥有过最完美的女人 |
[17:01] | Gorgeous. Brilliant. | 迷人 聪明 |
[17:04] | Always let me be the hat in monopoly. | 在大富翁里总让我赢 |
[17:07] | Why is this happening to me? | 这种事为什么要发生在我身上呢? |
[17:09] | God,are you punishing me because my hair is better than yours? | 老天 你是不是嫉妒我头发比你好看 所以惩罚我呢? |
[17:13] | All right,sir,enough. | 好了 先生 够了 |
[17:15] | You wanted me to be Mrs. Donaghy? | 你想让我装Donaghy太太? |
[17:17] | Well,I know Mrs. Donaghy,and she is mean. | 我认识Donaghy太太 她好刻薄的 |
[17:20] | She once made rahm emanuel cry in an airport lounge. | 她有次在候机室把Rahm Emanuel弄哭了 (前奥巴马幕僚长 以凶悍强硬著称) |
[17:23] | So fine. I will be Mrs.Donaghy. | 那么好吧 我都来当Donaghy太太 |
[17:25] | And I’m gonna say… | 我会说 |
[17:28] | Listen to me,jack. You don’t want people to pity you? | 听好了 Jack 你不想别人同情你 对吧? |
[17:30] | Well,they should,because you’re pitiful. | 可是他们应该同情 因为你很可怜 |
[17:33] | You think you’re all alone. | 你以为你形单影只 |
[17:34] | “boo-hoo,why can’t my life be the way it was? | “我的生活为什么不能回到从前?” |
[17:37] | ” well,it can’t. And you’re not alone. | 的确不能了 但你也不是一个人 |
[17:41] | You have a daughter you should be spending time with instead of being weird to kenneth. | 你有个女儿你应该花点时间和她一起 而不是和Kenneth搞这些乱七八糟的东西 |
[17:45] | He may be a chinless piece of human garbage, | 他也许就是个胆小怕事的废人 |
[17:49] | but he will never fill the void that I left behind. | 但他永远不可能占掉我留下的空位 |
[17:53] | Oh,look,here he comes now. He’s gonna ask me to go to his birthday party. | 瞧 他来了 他肯定要请我去他的生日派对了 |
[17:57] | “hi,’mrs. Dongy. ‘ you wan’ come on down my birfday party? | “Donaghy太太 你要来我的生日派对吗?” |
[18:00] | ” no,I can’t,but I know jack can. | 不了 但我知道Jack会去 |
[18:03] | Kenneth,kenneth,I get it. | Kenneth Kenneth 我懂了 |
[18:09] | Uh,sherry? Put liddy’s baby pantsuit on. | Sherry? 帮Liddy的把她的套装穿上 |
[18:12] | – I’m taking her to work with me today. – All right,Mr. Donaghy. | – 今天我带她去工作 – 好的 Donaghy先生 |
[18:15] | And,uh,thank you. Avery. | 谢谢你了 Avery |
[18:24] | Here’s to you,jenna maroney. | 这个给你 Jenna Maroney |
[18:26] | Even with your back to me,I can definitely tell it’s you. | 即使后背对着我 我也知道是你 |
[18:30] | – I’ll turn around later. – Perfect. I’ll keep talking. | – 我等会儿再转身 – 很好 那我继续说 |
[18:38] | You know,my wife u. Jean is out of town visiting her parents’ graves. | 你知道 我太太U Jean出城去扫她爸妈的幕了 |
[18:43] | Maybe we could meet later for a drink and you could show me your front. | 也许我们等会儿可以一起 你可以把前面给我看看 |
[18:46] | We could do that… now! | 现在就可以啊! |
[18:49] | Paul? And jenna. | – 你才是Jenna |
[18:52] | Oh,my god! | 我的天啊! |
[18:53] | I’m finally taking a stand… After all these days. | 这么多时间 我终于能表明态度了 |
[18:57] | You wanted us to be normal. | 你希望我们正常点 |
[18:59] | Well,this is our normal, | 这就是我们的正常状态 |
[19:01] | and this is what we think of your morality clause. | 这就是我们对你的道德条款的看法 |
[19:09] | give mommy some beard. | 给姐来点胡须 |
[19:12] | Oh,you got some crumbs in here. | 这里有点面包屑 |
[19:13] | Oh,eat it. | 吃掉 |
[19:19] | Good god! Lemon? | 老天啊 Lemon? |
[19:22] | Liddy,say “good god,lemon. | Liddy 说”老天啊 Lemon” |
[19:25] | ” Goo gah,lem. | 老 啊 Le |
[19:26] | – I did it,jack. I got my dream vacation! – You’re on a chain gang. | – 我做到了 Jack 我过上了我梦想的假期! – 你被锁在链条上做苦工 |
[19:30] | I’m outdoors,i’m wearing comfortable clothes,i’m gardening, | 我在室外活动 穿着舒服的衣服 在做园艺 |
[19:33] | and I’m learning spanish! | 而且还在学西班牙语! |
[19:44] | Uh,liddy and I just went to strawberry fields, | Liddy和我刚去了Strawberry场 |
[19:46] | where she spat up on a white lady’s dreads. | 她在一个白人女人的辫子上吐了 |
[19:50] | It’s nice to see that we’re back to our version of normal. | 能看到我们回到各自正常轨迹上真好 |
[19:56] | – Jenna? – Oh,jenna,no. | – Jenna 不 |
[19:58] | There you are! Bad dog! | 在这里啊! 坏狗狗! |
[20:00] | You’ll go in the crate tonight. | 今天你要睡在柳条箱里了 |
[20:04] | Hey,jack. Hey,liz. | 嘿Jack 嘿Liz |
[20:08] | Fore! | 让开! |
[20:10] | Hey,guys! It’s me! Tracy! | 伙计们 是我 Tracy! |
[20:12] | – The black guy from work. – What are you doing? | – 和你们一起工作的黑人 – 你在干嘛? |
[20:14] | I hooked a ball onto a truck on the long island expressway. | 我把球打到长岛高速公路的一辆卡车上去了 |
[20:17] | And tracy jordan does not take mulligans. | Tracy Jordan可不会被一球击败 |
[20:20] | Good thing you had to move out of that house. | 从那房子里出来对你来说不错 |
[20:22] | Some idiot rammed his boat that I was driving into it. | 有个傻子开着艘船撞进去了 |
[20:31] | You see all the good that is in them,how much capacity for love? | 看到了吧 这些人多好 多么滴有爱? |
[20:36] | Yes,I know. I just need more time with them. | 我知道 我只想多点时间和他们一起 |
[20:39] | Give me more time,jacob,I beg of you! | 再给我点时间吧 Jacob 我求你了! |
[20:43] | ********** | 未完待续 |
[20:49] | I see you** | 看到你了 我要自杀下 |
[20:55] | – *** – | – *** |
[21:02] | everyone*** | 重生 – 该死的 |
[21:08] | omg*** | 我的天 |
[21:10] | wait*** | 等等 |
[21:16] | 30 Rock S05 E23 | 我们在这里多久了? |