时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | * ** tomorrow you shuck the cane * | |
[00:05] | * your little fingers bloody * | |
[00:07] | * prepare to be whipped * | |
[00:11] | she’s asleep. | 睡着了 |
[00:17] | Hey,it’s mommy! I’m in beijing! | 我是妈妈! 我在北京! |
[00:20] | Liddy just went to sleep. Well,wake here up,jack. | – Liddy刚睡着 – 那就叫醒她 Jack |
[00:23] | She needs to hear her mommy’s voice. | 她得听妈妈的声音 |
[00:25] | No,when she’s ready,dr. Kevorkian says we he to put her down. | 不 等醒了再说 Kevorkian大夫说要让她睡 |
[00:28] | He’s a very good pediatrician,but that is an unfortunate name. | 挺不错的一儿科医生 可惜名字烂了点 (美国”死亡医生”Jack Kevorkian曾多次协助他人自杀) |
[00:31] | Oh,come on,she’ll fall back asleep. | 得了吧 她还能再睡着的 |
[00:32] | No. Call back tomorrow. She has babynomics at 11:00. | 不行 明天再打来吧 她11点要上”宝贝理财学” |
[00:35] | Liddy! It’s your mother! | Liddy! 我是妈妈! |
[00:38] | Imprinting! Imprinting! | 留印象! 留印象! (imprinting 胎教 “铭记”) |
[00:43] | God,tracy could have cleaned up before he left. | Tracy至少走前把这打扫干净啊 |
[00:46] | And why did he leave all this soda here? | 他留这些汽水干嘛? |
[00:49] | What are you doing? That’s his urine. | 你干嘛? 那是他的尿 |
[00:51] | He is not well. | 他身体不行啊 |
[00:53] | Someday this place is gonna be a kickass duplex, like on different strokes. | 早晚这会变成很牛的双层楼公寓 就跟”小淘气”上一样 (1978~1986年 情景喜剧) |
[00:57] | Conrad bain once slapped me in a men’s room. | Conrad Bain有次在男厕所给了我一巴掌 (“小淘气” 主演) |
[00:59] | I’ve just gotta get rid of all these boxes. | 得把这些盒子都扔了 |
[01:00] | I don’t even know what this stuff is anymore. | 我都不知道这些是什么了 |
[01:04] | comence a estudithese,but then yo gave up. | 西班牙语学习 学了几句 然后就放弃了 |
[01:04] | Learn spanish | 西班牙语学习 学了几句 然后就放弃了 |
[01:10] | Here’s the novel I never finished. | 这是我一直没写完的小说 |
[01:14] | “liz stabbed jenna repeatedly.” | “Liz反复戳着Jenna” |
[01:18] | The secret? I gave you this five years ago. | “秘诀”? 我五年前就给你了 |
[01:20] | You still haven’t read it? | 你还没读? |
[01:22] | It works,liz. Look at me. | 很管用的 Liz 看看我 |
[01:24] | Ever since I started secreting,I’ve become a tv star, | 自从我看了这书 我成了电视明星 |
[01:27] | I found my soul mate,you saw how flat gwyneth paltrow sang at the oscars… | 我找到了灵魂伴侣 你看Gwyneth Paltrow 在奥斯卡上唱的多烂… |
[01:32] | I visualized all of that. | 这些我都用意念想象过 |
[01:34] | Jenna,the only way to make things happen in the real world is by taking action. | Jenna 现实世界里想要达成某件事 只能通过采取行动才行 |
[01:38] | Oh,I’ve taken action. | 我采取措施了呀 |
[01:39] | It dries your mouth out,but the sex is amazing. | 让人口干舌燥 但是感觉很销魂 |
[01:42] | No,I’m talking about taking control. | 不 我是说主宰你的人生 |
[01:45] | Like I do every day at work. I found tracy,I saved the show. | 就像我每天的工作 我找到了Tracy 我挽救了节目 |
[01:48] | I always think of a third thing when I’m listing stuff. | 列清单的时候总还想着别的事 |
[01:51] | If taking control is so great,then how do you explain your personal life? | 如果主宰一切能帮到你的话 那怎么解释你的私生活? |
[01:55] | I mean,look at the post-it note on your sweater. | 看你衣服上的便利贴 |
[02:00] | Oh,boy. You’re right. | 洗之前不要再穿 我�� 你说的对 |
[02:00] | **** | 洗之前不要再穿 我�� 你说的对 |
[02:03] | I just have to care about myself as much as I care about work. | 我得像对待工作一样 关心自己 |
[02:07] | Starting right now. I’m gonna clean this apartment while I learn spanish. | 现在立刻开始 边打扫房间 边学习西语 |
[02:11] | last year,I used the secret to learn spanish, and now I’m fluent. | 去年 我用”秘诀”学会了西语 |
[02:15] | Rosa,I know you stole my necklace. | Rosa 我知道是你偷了我的项链 |
[02:18] | I’ll have your son deported. | 我要把你儿子驱逐出境 |
[02:21] | Oh,wait,I found my necklace. | 哦 等等 我找到项链了 |
[02:25] | Oh,boy. | ��逵猩癜� |
[02:38] | 30 Rock S05 E22 | |
[02:44] | Great news,jack. | 好消息 Jack |
[02:45] | I’ve got a new life philosophy that I call lizbeanism. | 我有个全新的生活哲学 叫做”Liz豆主义” |
[02:48] | I see. And how did you come up with that name? | 好 那你怎么想到这个名字的? |
[02:50] | Well,I’m liz,and obviously,my philosophy is simple,like a bean. | 我叫Liz 而且显然 我的哲学很简单 就像个豆子 |
[02:55] | I’m fixing problems in my personal life the same way I fix problems at work. | 我要像处理工作难题一样 处理生活难题 |
[02:58] | I saved the show,now I’m gonna save me! | 我挽救了节目 现在我要挽救自己! |
[03:01] | Because lizbeanism means that I am a dyke… | 因为”Liz豆主义”意味着 我是个堤坝… (dyke 又指女同) |
[03:05] | Against the rising waters of mediocrity. | 防御着平庸的侵袭 |
[03:07] | – Good for you,lemon. – Check this out,jack. | – 那就好 Lemon – 看这个 Jack |
[03:10] | Tile samples. First,I redo the bathroom, | 瓷砖样品 首先我要把厕所重新装修 |
[03:12] | then I redo the whole apartment,and then the world. | 然后是公寓 再然后搞定全世界 |
[03:16] | I’m impressed,lemon. You’re talking like a winner. | 好样的 Lemon 你的口气就像个赢家一样 |
[03:19] | I’m going to give you… | 我给你… |
[03:24] | One of my neckties. | 一条领带 |
[03:29] | This is a big moment for me. | 好重要的时刻啊 |
[03:30] | You’re taking control of your destiny. | 你掌握着你自己的命运 |
[03:32] | No matter how strait the gate or charged with punishments the the scroll, | 无论命运之门多么狭窄 也无论承受怎样的惩罚 |
[03:36] | I am the master of my fate,I am the captain of my soul. | 我是我命运的主宰 我是我灵魂的统帅 |
[03:41] | That’s from invictus! wait,who was the white guy in that? | 这是电影”成事在人”里的话! 等等 里面那个白人是谁? (Matt Damon有参演) |
[03:44] | Maybe someday you’ll be like me,running a billion-dollar corporation, | 也许有一天你也能像我一样 管理一家几十亿的大集团 |
[03:48] | having people pay you for the privilege of cutting your hair… | 让人们给你钱来给你理发… |
[03:52] | – Raising a child. – you’re raising a child? | – 抚养一个孩子 – 你带孩子? |
[03:54] | – Come on. I think avery is probably doing that. – Not really. | – 行了吧 我看是Avery在做吧 – 其实不是 |
[03:56] | Avery’s been traveling a lot as part of nbc news’ hot blondes in weird places initiative. | Avery作为NBC新闻的金发美女 一直在一些古怪的地方出差 |
[04:01] | So she’s been out of the baby loop until liddy is sleep-trained. | 所以她并不参与带孩子 而Liddy正在进行睡眠训练 |
[04:05] | Frankly,it might be easier if avery stays in asia. | 说实话 如果Avery待在亚洲会更好 |
[04:08] | Be careful what you wish for. According to the secret,it’ll come true. | 小心许愿 根据”秘诀”里说的 这会实现的 |
[04:11] | I wish liz lemon would leave so I could go back to work. | 我希望Liz Lemon赶快离开 我好继续工作 |
[04:16] | What’s pulling me? | 什么在拉我? |
[04:17] | I want to stay here and keep boring jack! | 我想留在那里继续让Jack无聊着! |
[04:21] | Oh,okay. I really fell. I need help. | 噢 好吧 我真的摔了 来帮忙 |
[04:24] | Tracy,welcome back. | Tracy 欢迎回来 |
[04:26] | I think I speak for all of us when I say how thrilled- | 我想我可以代表大家说 我们都非常兴- |
[04:29] | Great impression of a guy that sucks,dotcom. | 听你说话就知道你有多烂 Dotcom |
[04:32] | Look,we got a lot of work to catch up on. | 听着 我有很多活要赶着做呢 |
[04:34] | Yes,sir. It just feels so good to have the three musketeers | 是啊 我真的很高兴我们3个火枪手 |
[04:38] | and dotcom back together again. | 和Dotcom又回到一起了 |
[04:40] | Smooth move,ferguson. | 移动得不错嘛 Ferguson |
[04:45] | – What are you laughing about? – Oh,nothing,sir. | – 你在笑什么? – 没什么啊 老大 |
[04:47] | Just an inside joke from when you were gone. | 这只是一个在你走之后我们之间的笑话 |
[04:50] | – You kinda needed to be there. – No,no,no,no,no. no. | – 你那时好像回不来 – 不 不行 |
[04:52] | You three are not allowed to have inside jokes that I’m not a part of. | 你们3个之间不能有我听不懂的笑话 |
[04:56] | I can have inside jokes that you’re not a part of. | 我可以有你们听不懂的笑话 |
[04:59] | For example,”hot feet. | 比如说 “热脚” |
[05:01] | ” Or,”ask melissa about it. | 或者是 “问Melissa吧” |
[05:04] | ” But my entourage serves me. | 但我的随从应该是给我干活的 |
[05:07] | And “smooth move,ferguson” is not funny to me. | 而且我并不觉得”不错嘛 Ferguson”好笑 |
[05:10] | So it id forbidden. Understand? | 所以那句话已经被禁了 知道吗? |
[05:13] | Next order of business,grizz’s dvd reviews for this weekend. | 下一件事是Grizz的周末DVD评论 |
[05:19] | you wouldn’t expect a movie called somewhere to go absolutely nowhere. | 你肯定不会想到有部电影叫”从某处到无处” |
[05:24] | * sometimes we use a song to move a story along * | * 有时我们用首歌来推动故事 * |
[05:26] | * and explain it to you * | * 让我告诉你 * |
[05:30] | * ’cause liz is taking charge * | * Liz已经占据主动 * |
[05:32] | of everything she do * | * 她在所有事里都是主宰 * |
[05:36] | * in her personal life * | * 在她的个人生活 * |
[05:41] | * in her personal life * | * 在她的个人生活 * |
[05:43] | * but here comes a story obstacle now * | * 但故事的转折来了 * |
[05:46] | what’s that? | 那是什么? |
[05:50] | Tony,there’s a bag in that tree, | Tony 那树里有个袋子 |
[05:52] | and it’s right outside the window of my soon-to-be-perfect-life apartment. | 而且那袋子就在我的 未来完美人生公寓的窗户外面 |
[05:56] | If you’re not in the building,I don’t have to talk to you. | 要是你没在大楼里 我不用跟你讲话 |
[05:59] | Trees are city property. You have to take it up with city hall. | 树是市政财物 你要跟市政厅报告 |
[06:04] | That’s your mother,liddy. Say hello. | 这是你的妈妈啊 Liddy 说妈妈好吧 |
[06:07] | Who’s ready for skype sex? | 有人准备好要来点Skype嘿咻了吗? |
[06:10] | – No,this is the liddy call. – What?*** | – 不 这是给Liddy的电话 – 什么? 我看不见 |
[06:13] | You people have too much money. | 你们这些人也太有钱了吧 |
[06:15] | Hi,sherry! | 你好 Sherry! |
[06:18] | I don’t know why our daughter would be afraid of reagan. | 我不明白为什么我们的女儿会怕Reagan |
[06:20] | Are you accusing me of not doing enough reagan time with her? | 你是在说我没有跟她 讲很多有关Reagan的话题吗? |
[06:23] | No,of course not. | 不 当然不是 |
[06:25] | Listen,news wants me to extend the trip. | 听着 新闻部想让我延长出差 |
[06:28] | But I can get out of it if you need me there to help. | 但如果你需要我帮忙 我可以回来 |
[06:35] | No. You stay. | 不 你留下吧 |
[06:37] | – Are you sure? – I’m sure. | – 你确定吗? – 我确定 |
[06:40] | – Bring back some throwing stars for liddy. – I will. | – 带点飞镖回来给Liddy – 我会的 |
[06:43] | And thank you for being the best husband ever. | 谢谢你 你这个史上最好的丈夫 |
[06:49] | Hey,do you want to watch me eat jelly beans… | 嘿 你想看我吃豆豆糖吗? |
[06:52] | – Real slow? – yes. | – 一粒一粒地吃哦? – 想 |
[06:59] | Smooth move,ferguson. | 不错嘛 Ferguson |
[07:01] | I knew it! I knew you were saying that behind my back. | 我就知道 我就知道你们会在我背后说这个 |
[07:04] | – How long were you in there? – I knew you wouldn’t stop! | – 你在那里多久了啊? – 我就知道你们不会停下来的! |
[07:07] | And now your failure leaves us with only one option. | 而你们犯的错误只给我一种选择 |
[07:10] | Explain to me why “smooth move,ferguson” is funny! | 快跟我解释为什么 “不错嘛 Ferguson”那么好笑! |
[07:14] | Well,while you were away,we ordered mexican food. | 当你不在的时候 我们有次叫了墨西哥菜 |
[07:18] | And the delivery guy tripped,and then mister griswald said, | 然后那个送外卖的人不小心滑了一下 然后Griswald先生就说 |
[07:23] | “smooth move,ferguson.” | “不错嘛 Ferguson” |
[07:26] | That story is not funny! | 那故事一点都不好笑! |
[07:28] | – Sir,you had to be there. – Then I will be. | – 先生 你要在那里才会觉得好笑 – 那我就想办法出现一次 |
[07:31] | We are going to recreate all the events surrounding “smooth move,ferguson” | 我们要把关于”不错嘛 Ferguson”的 周边事件全都重现 |
[07:36] | exactly as they occurred. | 就跟原来发生时一样 |
[07:38] | Maybe then we can get on with our lives. Let’s get to work. | 或许那样我们就能相安无事 接着过日子了 干活吧 |
[07:48] | – Jonathan,what is going on? – Sir,you need to see this. | – Jonathan 这是怎么回事? – 先生 你要看看这个 |
[07:52] | Even if it ruins whatever you had planned for secretary’s day, | 就算这会让我的秘书节礼物落空 |
[07:54] | like a poem you wrote for me,or whatever. | 比如说你本想给我写首诗什么的 |
[07:58] | We go now to a pre-taped statement from super-crazy korean dictator kim jong-il. | 下面将播放朝鲜专制主义共和国领袖 金正日所发表的声明 |
[08:05] | People of north korea,it is your dear leader,kim jong-il, | 朝鲜的广大人民群众 我是你们敬爱的领袖金正日 |
[08:09] | world’s greatest golfer and movie director, | 同时也是世界顶尖高尔夫球选手 及电影导演 |
[08:11] | and best man at tom brady’s wedding. | 同时也担任了Tom Brady的伴郎 |
[08:17] | As we all know,the decadent western journalist spy laura ling left us | 众所周知 堕落的美帝间谍记者 Laura Ling已经离开了我们 |
[08:21] | because she can’t party as hard as we can. | 因为她没法像我们一样尽情欢乐 |
[08:26] | – I know,right? | – I know,right? – 有木有? – 有木有? |
[08:28] | But now,another american reporter has come to north korea | 现在 又有一个美帝的记者来到了朝鲜 |
[08:32] | because it’s awesome,and we have enough food. | 因为这里很给力 |
[08:36] | Avery jessup. | 而且有充足的食物 |
[08:38] | Her name is avery jessup, | 她的名字叫Avery Jessup |
[08:40] | and like me,her hair is blonde. | 和我一样 她的头发也是金色的 |
[08:45] | One of our own,nbc’s avery jessup donaghy,detained in north korea. | 我们NBC的记者Avery Jessup Donaghy日前在朝鲜被拘留 |
[08:49] | More on that as it develops. | 详细情况请继续关注我们的后续报道 |
[08:51] | But first,it’s never too early to plan your dog’s halloween costume. | 不过首先 还是应该尽早为 你家狗狗的万圣节服装做准备 |
[08:55] | I told her to stay. I didn’t want her at home. This is my fault. | 是我让她留下的 我不想让她回家 这都是我的错 |
[08:58] | Sir,if you say one more syllable,that’s a haiku. | 您要是再说一个字 就成了俳句了 |
[09:03] | Leave. | 滚 |
[09:08] | ****** | 我才不怕你呢 市政厅 |
[09:11] | Let’s do this. | 大胆进去吧 |
[09:22] | Don’t go in there! Run,citizen! | 千万别进去! 快逃命去吧! |
[09:33] | Look,boehner,we’re all upset. I mean it’s my wife! | Boehner 我们都很难过 那可是我老婆啊! |
[09:36] | John,stop crying. II can’t understand you! | John 别哭了 我听不清你说什么! |
[09:39] | I said he’s busy! Busy,jonathan? I’ve got a bag stuck in a tree. | – 我说过了 他很忙! – 很忙吗 Jonathan? 我也有急事 |
[09:42] | Jack,I have a bag stuck in a tree outside my apartment, and I can’t get it down. | Jack 我家窗外的树上挂着一个塑料袋 我弄不下来 |
[09:45] | And I don’t know why it’s making me so crazy. | 我也不知道为什么 这件事会那么让我着急 |
[09:47] | Yes,you do. You said it yourself. | 你其实明白 你以前说过 |
[09:49] | It’s not just about a bag or a view. | 这其实不是塑料袋或是看着堵心的问题 |
[09:51] | It’s about taking charge of your life and solving problems. | 这事关掌控自己的生活并解决问题 |
[09:54] | I’m facing a similar situation myself. | 我目前也面临着一个相似的问题 |
[09:57] | Lay it on me. Two-way street. | 跟我说说 咱们互相鼓励 |
[09:58] | Avery has been kidnapped by kim jong-il. | Avery被金正日绑架了 |
[10:00] | What? Why? Is she a spy? | 什么? 为什么? 她是间谍吗? |
[10:02] | Oh,my god,I already know too much! | 坏了 我知道的太多了! |
[10:04] | Kim jong-il runs a vast propaganda machine. | 金正日统治着强大的宣传机构 |
[10:07] | Evidently,his latest insane idea is to bring in a western journalist to report on | 他最近又抽风想让一个西方记者报道 |
[10:11] | how the free world is being conquered by north korea. | 朝鲜是如何征服自由世界的 |
[10:15] | **** | 美国新闻频道 下面是有关食品方面的报道 你们今天已经吃的够多了 |
[10:15] | And in food news,you’ve had enough to eat today. | 美国新闻频道 下面是有关食品方面的报道 你们今天已经吃的够多了 |
[10:19] | Now here with the weather is johnny mountain. | 下面请Johnny Mountain 为您播报气象信息 |
[10:22] | North korea,everything sunny all the time. | 朝鲜的天是晴朗的天 |
[10:24] | Always good-time beach party. | 是适合开海滩派对的好天气 |
[10:26] | Back to you,avery. | 下面交给你了 Avery |
[10:30] | You have to call president clinton. He got lisa ling’s sister out of north korea. | 你必须给克林顿总统打电话 他曾经把Lisa Ling的妹妹从朝鲜救出来 |
[10:33] | President interbush is out of the question. | 联系总统是不可能的 |
[10:35] | Avery will never accept his help. | Avery是不会接受他的帮助的 |
[10:37] | She can’t forgive him for not hitting on her during the 1996 democratic convention. | 1996年的民主党大会上他没有勾引她 对此她至今无法释怀 |
[10:40] | She’s much too thin. | 可能因为她太瘦了 |
[10:41] | I do,of course,still have some connections, | 不过我还是有些关系的 |
[10:43] | but my best bet is fraught. | 我虽然有办法 但是却困难重重 |
[10:46] | I never should have broken up with condi via text message. | 我当初不应该用短信和赖斯分手的 |
[10:48] | You broke up with condoleezza rice by text? | 你当初用短信和赖斯分手了? |
[10:51] | Me plus you equals frowny face. | 我加上你等于小哭脸符号 |
[10:54] | – Yeah,you can’t call her. – I know. | – 你不能给她打电话 – 我知道 |
[10:56] | But I am going to solve this. | 但我肯定能解决的 |
[10:57] | Just like you are going to solve your equally important bag in a tree situation. | 就像你也能解决你家树上的 塑料袋问题一样 |
[11:03] | Invictus,lemon. | 成事在人 Lemon |
[11:07] | Now that I’ve killed that bug,i’d like to call this | 鉴于我已经把虫子打死了 我现在宣布 |
[11:09] | “smooth move,ferguson” recreation meeting to order. | “不错啊 Ferguson” 重现大会正式开始 |
[11:12] | Kenneth,report. | Kenneth 汇报情况 |
[11:14] | Well,sir,we’ve got the delivery guy booked, | 我们已经跟那个快递员约好了 |
[11:16] | but I’ve run into some big problems. | 不过现在还有几个大问题 |
[11:19] | For example,it was raining that day. | 比如说 那天下雨了 |
[11:21] | Get a rain machine. Look,here,take my credit card, | 弄个人工降雨机来 拿我的信用卡去 |
[11:24] | use it to break into a special effects warehouse to steal one. | 用这个溜进特效仓库 然后偷一个出来 |
[11:28] | Well,sir,even if we did that,there are some things we can’t control. | 可先生 即使这么做了 还有其他不可控的因素 |
[11:32] | We don’t remember what we were wearing. | 我们不记得那天穿的什么了 |
[11:34] | – Dotcom was sick. – Security footage. | – Dotcom那天生病了 – 调监控录像啊 |
[11:37] | Dotcom licks the subway steps. | Dotcom 要生病可以去舔地铁站楼梯啊 |
[11:39] | These are solvable problems! | 这些问题都有办法解决的! |
[11:41] | Well,what about this? | 那这个呢? |
[11:43] | Miss maroney was here screaming at Mr. Rossitano. | Maroney那天在吼Rossitano先生 |
[11:46] | Later that day,she got her hair cut. | 那天晚些时候 她剪头发了 |
[11:48] | Aw,thank you. | 噢 谢谢 |
[11:51] | The point is,her hair was longer then. | 重点是 她那天的头发比现在长 |
[11:54] | Jmo,how long would it take for your hair to grow back? | J.Mo.你头发长回去要花多久? |
[11:56] | It depends. Do you have access to horse semen? | 看情况啦 你弄得到马的精液吗? |
[11:58] | – You know I do. – Give me three weeks. | – 你知道我能弄到的 – 那三周就够了 |
[12:00] | Then we’ll reconvene in three weeks. Meeting is adjourned. | 那我们三周后再集合 现在休会 |
[12:03] | Oh,my god,what happened to my bug? | 晕噢 我的小虫虫怎么了? |
[12:05] | **** | 三周后 |
[12:09] | Stupid grappling hook! Can’t catch one little bag? | 你个不争气的抓钩! 连个小塑料袋都搞不定 |
[12:20] | You think I’m giving up? | 你以为姐就放弃了? |
[12:22] | Did I give up when that squirrel I trained to retrieve you just ran away? | 那支训练用来抓你的松鼠逃跑之后 姐放弃过吗? |
[12:25] | You will not win,mr. Bag. | 你赢不了我 袋子先生 |
[12:27] | – But,liz,I already have. – What did you say? | – 但Liz 我已经赢了 – 你说什么? |
[12:30] | Jack’s wrong. No human is truly the master of his fate. | Jack错了 没有人能做命运的主人 |
[12:34] | Even your dream apartment can’t protect you from death. | 你的梦想小公寓也不能让你逃过死亡 |
[12:38] | I’m not ruining your view. | 我不是在污染你的窗外风景 |
[12:41] | I’m reminding you of your mortality. | 我是在提醒你死亡的必然 |
[12:43] | ’cause you know I’ll be here long after you’re gone, | 因为你要知道 你死后很久我还在这里 |
[12:46] | the wind rustling against my genitals. | 微风轻抚着我的生殖器 |
[12:49] | That’s right,bags have genitals. | 没错 口袋也是有生殖器的 |
[12:51] | – You don’t know me. – Go ahead,buy nesting tables. | – 你不了解我的 – 随便你吧 买你的组合桌去吧 |
[12:54] | Paint an accent wall. | 再把家里主墙刷一刷 |
[12:56] | I’ll watch the emts take you out in my cousin, | 我会看着120把你放进我侄子- |
[12:59] | a body bag. | 尸体袋里 然后运出大门的 |
[13:07] | K-9,operation ferguson status report. | K-9 汇报”ferguson计划”进度 |
[13:10] | Rain,check. | 雨 搞定 |
[13:12] | Room temperature,check. | 屋内温度 搞定 |
[13:13] | Miss maroney’s hair length,check. | Maroney小姐头发长度 搞定 |
[13:16] | Do you like it? If you say no,i’ll drown myself. | 你喜欢吗? 如果你说不 我就把自己淹死 |
[13:19] | Mr. Griswald,could you put the tv on the right channelMsnbc. | Griswald先生 请你把电视调到正确的频道 MSNBC |
[13:24] | Was dotcom standing that gay? | Dotcom当时站姿也那么gay吗? |
[13:26] | No,sir,he was not. | 不 先生 他当时没有 |
[13:27] | Today denying reports that jessup donaghy is anchoring a fake western news channel, | 报道否认了Jessup Donaghy正在主持 一档伪造的西方新闻节目 |
[13:32] | calling the accusations,quote, | 声称所有的指控 |
[13:34] | “as ridiculous as the dunk kim jong-il won the nba dunk contest with. | “荒谬得就像金正日赢得 NBA灌篮大赛一样” |
[13:38] | ” Hey,what’s my boy kj doing on tv? | 嘿 我朋友KJ在电视上干嘛勒? |
[13:41] | What? That’s kim jong-il. | 什么? 那是金正日 |
[13:43] | Yeah. We did a movie together that he directed and co-starred in. | 对啊 我演了部他自导自演的电影 |
[13:52] | Death to the cia! | CIA去死吧! |
[13:53] | Let us all increase production of millet and sunflowers! | 让我们增产更多的小米和向日葵吧! |
[13:57] | I defuse bomb,black partner. | 我拆掉了炸弹 黑人兄弟 |
[13:59] | Hasta la vista,baby! | (“再见” 出自终结者2) |
[14:03] | dude,I think you did a north korea propaganda film. | 伙计 你大概是拍了朝鲜版”建国大业”哦 |
[14:06] | It was either that or playing a rapping doorman in a kate hudson movie. | 要么演这个 要么演Kate Hudson 片中说rap的门卫 |
[14:10] | Oh,okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[14:11] | Oh,he’s coming. Places,everyone. | 噢 他要来了 各就各位 |
[14:21] | Smooth move,ferguson. | 真会走路 Ferguson |
[14:31] | I get it now! That was so funny! | 我看懂笑点了! 太搞笑了! |
[14:34] | Everyone laugh. | 大家快笑 |
[14:37] | Now,you sons of bitches! | 快笑 你们这些混蛋! |
[14:48] | Tracy,it’s come to my attention that you know kim jong-il. | Tracy 有人说你认识金正日 |
[14:52] | And obviously,i’m concerned about my wife, | 而显然 我也很担心我老婆 |
[14:54] | and I want to know what she’s going through. | 我想了解点内幕 |
[14:56] | Please,hold nothing back. | 你知无不言 |
[14:58] | Okay,but you might not like what I have to tell you. | 好吧 但你听了不会高兴的 |
[15:02] | Kim jong-il sometimes shoots in a close-up too much. | 金正日特写镜头用太多了 |
[15:06] | Comedy lives in a wide shot. | 要用广角镜才有喜感 |
[15:08] | And alsoThis is gonna be rough- | 还有 棘手的是 |
[15:12] | His acting notes are often vague. | 他的表演说明往往写得很模糊 |
[15:15] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[15:19] | What is this? My god! | 这是啥? 额滴神! |
[15:22] | – They’re letting her speak. – For the past three weeks, | – 他们让她说话 – 过去三周 |
[15:24] | I have been honored to partake in a political re-education regimen. | 我有幸参加了一个 政治再教育训练课程 |
[15:29] | I have voluntarily taken several floggings for being an arrogant american… | 之前作为美国人我表现傲慢 因此多次主动申请被鞭笞 |
[15:31] | **** | 西方谎言散播者的道歉 |
[15:34] | That’s okay. She’s tough. | 没事 她坚强得很 |
[15:35] | We do a lot of pirate-themed sexual role playing. | 我俩玩角色扮演 海盗主题是常有的事 |
[15:39] | I’m a parrot. | 我当鹦鹉 |
[15:40] | Also,I spend eight hours a day breaking concrete blocks | 同时 我每日工作8小时 粉碎混凝土块 |
[15:44] | to learn to be an obedient worker… | 以此学习成为一名听话的工人 |
[15:46] | No problem. She pays $1,000 an hour to do that with a trainer. | 米问题 她会花一小时1千块的钱 和教练一起 |
[15:49] | And I have concluded that capitalism may be flawed. | 我已经得出结论 资本主义可能存在缺陷 |
[15:53] | My god! | 我滴个亲娘! |
[15:55] | What are those monsters doing to her? | 这帮畜生对她做了什么? |
[16:01] | ***** | 赖斯博士 |
[16:02] | Well,look what the cat dragged in. | 哟 这是小猫从哪儿叼来的零碎儿? |
[16:05] | Hello,condi. You’re looking well. | 嗨 Condi 气色八错嘛 |
[16:06] | You know,I’ve been to the dmz. They have signs. | 知道么 非军区我去过了 人家那里标志非常明确 |
[16:09] | Can your wife not read? | 你老婆不识字嘛? |
[16:11] | – Okay,we’re all adults here. – So what is it? | – 好了 大家都是成年人 – 那她到底哪儿比我好? |
[16:13] | Is she funnier than I am? | 她比我幽默? |
[16:15] | She’s certainly not younger,is she? | 她肯定不比我年轻 是吧? |
[16:18] | – Condi,we are not doing this. – Oh,we are doing this! | – Condi 别这样 – 就这样 必须的! |
[16:21] | I’m sorry that I broke up with you by text. | 发短信来分手 我错了 |
[16:24] | I’m sorry I went drinking with karl rove… | 跟Karl Rove出去喝酒 |
[16:27] | On valentine’s day. | 还赶在情人节 我错了 |
[16:28] | I’m sorry that I said your favorite movie was lame. | 说你最爱的电影是烂片 我错了 |
[16:31] | Mars attacks! Is awesome! | “火星入侵”是王道! |
[16:33] | now admit that I’m better at the piano than you are at the flute. | 还有 承认吧 我的钢琴弹得 比你的长笛吹得强得多 |
[16:37] | Never. | 没门 |
[16:55] | Follow this,you turkey. | 有本事吹这个 衰仔 |
[17:08] | All right,damn it. | 好吧 该死 |
[17:11] | You are better. | 你比我强 |
[17:12] | I’ll see what I can do,jack. | 我给你想想办法 Jack |
[17:14] | Now get out of here before this gets weird. | 在气氛变诡异之前 你走吧 |
[17:19] | You’re the turkey. | 你才是逊的那个 |
[17:24] | Know what,Mr.Bag? I wihave a nice day! | 知道吗 袋袋先生? 姐今天绝对愉快! |
[17:27] | i’m gonna hang you in my kitchen and fill you with other bags. | 姐会把你挂在厨房 还往里塞满其它袋子 |
[17:31] | You will eat your family! | 你会亲手结果你的家人! |
[17:33] | Hey,that’s city property. Put the saw down. | 嘿 这是公共财产 把锯子放下 |
[17:36] | – No,I almost got him. – Right now! | – 不行 我马上就拿到了 – 马上! |
[17:38] | Don’t think I won’t taser you,all right? | 别以为我不会把你电晕 |
[17:39] | I’ve got ocd,and I love doing paperwork. | 哥有强迫症 填表格越填越高兴 |
[17:49] | Aah,it was worth it! | 那也值了! |
[17:56] | – Avery? – Jack! Oh,thank god! | – Jack! 感谢上帝! |
[17:58] | I forgot the u.s. Country code,but then I remembered it’s number one. | 我之前忘了美国的国家代码 然后想起来是”1″ |
[18:02] | – How are you calling me? – Nobody has ever seen an iphone. | – 你怎么能打电话? – 这里没人见过Iphone |
[18:04] | I told them it was my razor. | 我跟他们说这是我的剃刀 |
[18:06] | I have to shave my legs with it, but they have an app for that. | 我不得不用这个来刮腿毛 但他们还真有这个程序 |
[18:08] | Oh,avery,I’m sorry. This is all my fault. | 哦 Avery 真抱歉 都是我的错 |
[18:10] | – I told you to stay. – No,this is nobody’s fault. | – 是我让你留下的 – 不 不是任何人的错 |
[18:14] | Except maybe that pansy harry truman for not taking down this country when he had the chance. | 或许该怪那个娘娘腔的杜鲁门 他本有机会拿下这个国家的 |
[18:17] | Truman! | 杜鲁门! |
[18:18] | Look,my battery’s dying,and the outlets here are shaped weird. | 我手机快没电了 这里的插座造型都很奇怪 |
[18:21] | And I don’t think they have any electricity in them anyway. | 我觉得里面应该不会有电的 |
[18:23] | So I don’t want you to worry about me. | 我不想让你担心我 |
[18:25] | They actually love me here. | 他们在这儿还挺爱戴我的 |
[18:26] | I already won a north korean emmy. | 我甚至还赢了一座朝鲜艾美奖 |
[18:28] | So if I don’t ever make it home… | 所以 如果我回不去了… |
[18:29] | Avery,don’t say that. I spoke… To condoleezza. | Avery 别这么说 我跟Condoleezza聊过了 |
[18:33] | Really? Did you also call sally ride and her sister? | 真的吗? 那你有没有打电话给 Sally Ride和她妹妹? (美国第一位进入太空的女宇航员) |
[18:36] | Come on,avery,not now. I am going to get you out of there. | 别闹 Avery 我要把你整出那个地方 |
[18:39] | You are married to jack donaghy,damn it, | 你嫁的是Jack Donaghy |
[18:41] | and the world doesn’t get to do this to us! | 世界不能这样对待我们! |
[18:43] | We control our fates! We are in charge! | 我们掌握自己的命运! 我们是统治者! |
[18:46] | Avery? Are you still there? | Avery? 听得到吗? |
[18:52] | I’m sure her battery died right after I finished that speech. Just like I wanted it to. | 我相信电池是在我说完这番话以后 才没电的 正如我所希望的那样 |
[18:55] | Smooth move,ferguson! | 不错嘛 Ferguson! |
[18:58] | – Smooth move,ferguson. – Mr. Jordan,please let it go. | – 不错嘛 Ferguson – Jordan先生 别再说了 |
[19:01] | – It’s just a joke – it’s not about the joke. | – 只是个玩笑而已 – 不仅仅是个玩笑 |
[19:04] | It’s about what the joke represents,you monsters! | 而是玩笑所代表的含义 你们这些粗人! |
[19:07] | What do you mean,sir? | 您的意思是? |
[19:08] | I came back,and you were fine without me. | 我回来了 但是没有我你们过的也很好 |
[19:10] | You laughed without me! | 没了我你们也在笑! |
[19:12] | And that was our special thing! | 这本应该是我们的独家专享时光! |
[19:14] | But no,you thought smooth move,ferguson,was so hilarious! | 但现在不是了 你们觉得 不错嘛 Ferguson 也很搞笑! |
[19:19] | It wasn’t. It wasn’t funny! | 不是的 根本不好笑! |
[19:22] | There,are you happy? | 好了 这样你开心了? |
[19:23] | You just dropped a bomb,k. Continue. | 你这样说我很震惊 K 继续 |
[19:25] | We were miserable without you,sir. | 没有你 我们过的很糟糕 先生 |
[19:28] | “smooth move,ferguson” was trying to fill a void | “不错哦 Ferguson” 只是我们试图填补心中空缺 |
[19:31] | because Mr. Slattery’s political cartoons weren’t cutting it. | 因为Slattery先生的政治卡通 无法填补这种空虚 |
[19:34] | I can’t draw hands. | 我画不出手来 |
[19:36] | You’re the one who makes us laugh. Never go away again. | 你是那个让我们大笑的人 别再离开我们了 |
[19:42] | Don’t ever tell me what to do! | 别再告诉我该做什么! |
[19:45] | Quad hug,me in the middle! | 群抱一下 我在中间! |
[19:49] | Also,due to a paperwork mix-up, | 还有 因为书面文件搞乱了 |
[19:51] | you will not be getting paid this month. | 这个月你们没有薪水可拿 |
[19:55] | I did it,jack. I got the bag. You were right. | 我做到了 Jack 我取下了那个袋子 你说得对 |
[19:59] | No matter how much the gate is strait,or who punishes the scrolls, | 不管门有多窄 不管谁来做主 (不管Gay有多直 谁来惩罚下体) |
[20:03] | I am the captain of my holes,or whatever. | 我的人生我做主 (我的菊花我做主) |
[20:07] | – We are in control! – No,we aren’t. | – 我们掌握一切! – 不是的 我们没有 |
[20:10] | I was wrong. | 是我错了 |
[20:12] | Condi tried,but avery plus freedom equals… | Condi尝试过了 但是Avery加上自由等同于… |
[20:16] | Frowny face. | 无解 |
[20:18] | I’m sorry,what’s happening? | 很抱歉 发生什么了? |
[20:22] | They’re never going to let her go. | 他们永远不会放她出来了 |
[20:24] | Avery is now married to kim jong-il’s son… | Avery现在嫁给了金正日的儿子… |
[20:28] | – Kim jong-un. – What? | – 金正云 – 什么? |
[20:37] | Nooo! Mortality! | 不要! 我输了! |
[20:41] | Smooth move,ferguson. | 不错哦 Ferguson |
[20:44] | Put that coffee down. | 把咖啡放下 (场面对话出自电影Glengarry Glen Ross) |
[20:47] | Coffee for closer only! | 咖啡是给赢家喝的! |
[20:49] | I’m here from park and kim. I’m here on a mission of mercy. | 我从朴金之地来 执行一项怜悯救援任务 |
[20:54] | – Your name levine? – Yeah. | – 你叫Levine? – 是的 |
[20:55] | You call yourself a salesman,you son of a bitch? | 你自称是推销员 你个兔崽子? |
[20:57] | – I don’t have to listen to this. – No,you don’t,pal. | – 我没必要听你废话 – 你是没必要听 伙计 |
[21:00] | ’cause the good news is you’re fired! | 因为一个好消息 你被解雇了! |
[21:02] | Oh,have I got your attention now? | 哦 我现在引起你注意了吗? |
[21:05] | – The leads are weak. – The leads are weak? | – 领头的都比较弱 – 领头的都比较弱? |
[21:07] | You’re weak! Luke,I am your father. | 是你比较弱! Luke 我是你父亲 |
[21:10] | Ghostbusters! Let’s go,black partner. | 捉鬼敢死队! |
[21:18] | 30 Rock S05 E22 | 我们出发 黑人搭档 |