时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | We need to talk,right now | 咱们得谈谈 就现在 |
[00:04] | We know tracy’s not in africa. He’s hiding somewhere in new york. | 我们知道Tracy不在非洲 他正藏在纽约的某个地方 |
[00:08] | – What? – Don’t play stupid,walter. | – 什么? – 别装傻 Walter |
[00:11] | We have ways of making people talk. | 我们有办法让人开口 |
[00:14] | By giving them fresh apple slices. | 就是给他们削苹果片吃 |
[00:17] | Listen to me very carefully. | 给我仔细听好了 |
[00:19] | This show is my life. I need tracy back. | 这节目就是我的命 Tracy必须回来 |
[00:23] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿? |
[00:24] | You think we don’t want him back? Do you know how much our cobra paents are? | 你以为我们不想他回来吗? 你知道我们的医保要多少钱吗? |
[00:28] | And he’s the only one that knows the combination to the candy safe. | 而且只有他知道糖果罐的密码 |
[00:32] | The worst part is being able to see the candy. | 最糟糕的是看得到(吃不到) |
[00:35] | All right. But if I find out you’re holding out on me, | 好吧 但如果让我发现你们有瞒着我 |
[00:38] | I will no longer allow you to use my office for your history club. | 我就再也不让你们的历史小组 用我的办公室了 |
[00:41] | That’s ironic,because next week’s topic is fascism. | 太讽刺了 |
[01:03] | 30 Rock S05E19 | 因为下周的主题是 法西斯主义 |
[01:08] | – What about grizz and dotcom? – They don’t know anything. | – Grizz和Dotcom那里如何? – 他们什么都不知道 |
[01:10] | Neither does anyone tracy’s close to- | 所有和Tracy关系密切的人 都不知道 |
[01:12] | His wife,charles barkley,edward james almost, | 他老婆 Charles Barkley |
[01:16] | who is an edward james olmos lookalike that tracy is friends with. | Tracy一个长得特别像 Edward James Olmos的朋友 |
[01:18] | Kenneth talks to tracy on skype,doesn’t he? Just call him. | Kenneth和Tracy是用Skype聊天吧? 直接联系他不就行了 |
[01:21] | It doesn’t work that way. Tracy only contacts kenneth on special occasions like bastille day. | 行不通的 Tracy只在特殊情况下 才联系Kenneth 比如说”Bastille日” (Bastille Day 7.14 法国国庆日) |
[01:26] | I’m going to go ahead and assume that bastille is a stripper. | 那我猜Bastille是个脱衣舞女郎 |
[01:29] | As well you should. | 猜得没错 |
[01:30] | Now there’s a chance he may call tomorrow because it’s his lizard’s birthday. | 有可能明天他会打来 因为那天是他蜥蜴的生日 |
[01:34] | Has it really been a year since we were all at the waldorf eating that cake made out of lizard meal? | 难道说距离上次咱们在Waldorf饭店 吃用蜥蜴餐做的蛋糕已经一年了吗? |
[01:40] | Yup. Jeremy’s almost 11. | 是的 Jeremy马上11岁了 |
[01:41] | For now,our only lead is the pizza box that we saw tracy eating from. | 目前为止 唯一的线索就是 Tracy吃披萨的那个包装盒 |
[01:45] | We traced the phone number to a pizzeria in queens. | 我们通过电话知道那是 皇后区的一家披萨店 |
[01:48] | Listen to me. I sound like cagney and lacey,but without the slutty clothes. | 这听上去像是在演”美国警花” 只是没有那些淫荡的服装 |
[01:51] | You have to find him,lemon. Your show works with tracy. | Lemon 你必须找到他 你的节目离不开Tracy |
[01:54] | And this morning,I figured out how to fix nbc. | 今天早上 我想到了改进NBC的方法 |
[01:56] | – We will only do shows that work. – That’s nonsense. | – 我们只做成功的节目 – 不可能 |
[02:00] | Do you know what the business model is in the entertainment industry? | 你知道娱乐业的商业模式吗? |
[02:03] | Make ten shows and hope that one of them works. | 做十个节目 期待有一个成功 |
[02:05] | We produce more failed pilots than the french air force. | 我们出品的失败的试播集 比法国空军失败的飞行员还多 (双关词pilot:试播集/飞行员) |
[02:10] | $15 million so far developing a show called who nose? | 已经花了1500万来开发 一个叫”Who Nose?”的节目 |
[02:14] | About an investigative reporter who can’t smell | 讲一个调查记者闻不到味 |
[02:17] | and has to get the story using only his eyes,ears,and other senses. | 只能用眼睛 耳朵和其他感官 来完成剧情 |
[02:20] | You underestimated me,congressman,because I can’t smell. | 你低估了我 议员先生 以为我闻不到 |
[02:24] | But you made one mistake. | 但是你犯了个错 |
[02:26] | You let me see the documents. | 你让我看到了文件 |
[02:28] | So from now on,no more throwing good money after bad. Only what works. | 所以从今开始 不再浪费钱了 只用在那些成功的节目上 |
[02:33] | $10 million developidad 2.0? | 1000万开发”老爸2.0″? |
[02:37] | not on my watch. | 绝对不行 |
[02:38] | Your father may be gone,but before he died, | 你爸爸虽然离开了 但在他死前 |
[02:41] | he programmed me to take his place. | 他将我编程 让我来代替他 |
[02:43] | No. Shut it down. This is terrible. | 不 停机 糟透了 |
[02:46] | So what’s going on? Is tracy coming back or what? | 什么情况? Tracy还回不回来? |
[02:49] | – Well,I don’t know. – Well,what do you know? | – 呃 我还不知道 – 那你知道什么? |
[02:52] | – What do you even do? – I’m the producer of the show. | – 你到底在这干什么? – 我是节目的制作人 |
[02:54] | Right,that’s what your wife told me in the shower this morning. | 早上你老婆洗澡的时候 也是跟我这么说的 |
[03:00] | All right,well,we’re all having fun, and it’s important that we all be able to laugh together. | 好吧 大家喜欢开玩笑哈 重要的是咱们还能一起笑起来 |
[03:03] | Yeah,we’re not laughing with you. We’re laughing at you,you bald bitch. | 我们不是和你一起笑 我们是一起笑你 你这个秃驴 |
[03:08] | Yes,reggie,I am bald. | Reggie 我是秃顶 |
[03:10] | I lost my hair at a very early age when I hit that gypsy’s kid with my car, | 当年我开车撞了个吉普赛小孩 从此就开始早早地掉头发了 |
[03:13] | but I am still your boss. | 但我还是你们老板 |
[03:15] | Hey,bald bitch. | 嘿 秃驴 |
[03:21] | – Hey,that’s you. – No,I get it. | – 嘿 那是你 – 我知道 |
[03:23] | – He’s being you. – Yeah,I get it. I get it. | – 他学你呢 – 我知道 我知道 |
[03:26] | Listen up,fives. A ten is speaking. | 听好了 小样们 女王要说话了 |
[03:29] | As you may have heard,the jennababy dolls I’ve been selling on qvc have been recalled. | 你们也许听说了 我在QVC上卖的 Jennababy娃娃已经被召回了 |
[03:34] | Apparently they were just being used to smuggle cocaine into the country from mexico. | 显然它们只是被用来 从墨西哥往国内运可卡因 |
[03:38] | And that’s caused some problems. | 因而出现了一些问题 |
[03:40] | Let’s just go to soccer practice now. I mean right now. | 咱们去练习足球吧 立刻马上 |
[03:43] | Yes. It’s 4:00 in the morning. Let’s do it. | 好 现在凌晨4点 咱们去吧 |
[03:45] | We own this town. | 整个城市都是咱们的 |
[03:47] | jennababies were my backup if tgs gets cancelled, | 如果TGS被取消了 Jennababy本来是我的后备计划 |
[03:50] | but don’t worry because I have a backup to my backup. | 不过不用担心 我还有其他的后备计划 |
[03:54] | We don’t ever worry about you. We don’t think about you. | 我们是不会担心你的 我们从来就没关心过你 |
[03:56] | That’s right,frank. I booked a movie. | 没错 Frank 我要拍电影了 |
[03:59] | It’s called take my hand. | 电影名叫”牵起我的手” |
[04:02] | It’s kind of an artsy character study about a young woman | 这是部艺术影片 影片讲述的是 |
[04:06] | who has a lot of holes drilled into her head by a deranged veterinarian named slaughterface. | 一个叫屠夫脸的疯子兽医在 年轻女性脑袋上钻洞的故事 |
[04:10] | – oh,so you’re doing a torture porn thing like saw. – Exactly. | – 你是要拍电锯惊魂那样的性虐片啊 – 没错 |
[04:14] | In fact,the producers of this movie rented saw and watched it. | 实际上 制片人还租了电锯惊魂回家看了 |
[04:20] | So let me know if tracy comes back. Until then,I will be in stamford,connecticut. | 要是Tracy回来了就告诉我 姐要去康涅狄格州Stamford市拍电影了 |
[04:24] | We’re shooting there for tax reasons. | 我们在那里拍电影是为了逃税 |
[04:26] | On an unrelated matter,does anyone know | 顺便问一下 有人知道在康州 |
[04:29] | where I can get intimate bleaching done in stamford,connecticut? | 哪里能做私处漂白吗? |
[04:33] | Anyone? | 有人知道吗? |
[04:36] | – I’m leaving to do a movie,pete. – What? No! You can’t do that. | – 我要去拍电影了 Pete – 什么? 不行 你不能走 |
[04:39] | That’s what your wife told me in the shower this morning. | 今天早上我和你老婆洗澡的时候 她也是这么说的 |
[04:46] | – Can we order lunch from ikea? – What? no. | – 我们能从宜家订午餐吗? – 什么? 不行 |
[04:48] | I’m the producer. I’m picking lunch today. | 我才是制片人 我决定午餐吃什么 |
[04:50] | Okay. We’ll have a contest of strength to decide who gets to pick lunch. | 好吧 那我们来比看谁劲儿大 谁就能决定午餐吃什么 |
[05:02] | Who’s next? | 下一个是谁? |
[05:05] | Welcome to federici’s. What can I get for you guys? | 欢迎来到Federici餐厅 请问两位需要些什么? |
[05:08] | Well,as hard as it is to believe,given our apparent ages,this is my son. | 鉴于我们的长相 你可能不相信 他是我儿子 |
[05:13] | – Seems about right. – Okay,good. | – 确实挺像的 – 好吧 |
[05:15] | My son is currently studying at a local pizza academy. | 我儿子现在正在本地的一家 披萨饼专修学院上学 |
[05:19] | Really? Which one? | 是吗? 哪一家? |
[05:21] | New york pizza academy. | 纽约披萨饼专修学院 |
[05:23] | Well,then I hate you,’cause I’m a pizza academy of new york man. | 那我不欢迎你 因为我是纽约人 披萨饼专修学院毕业的 |
[05:29] | – Wonderful. – So what fraternity are you pledging? | – 太好了 – 你参加了哪个兄弟会? |
[05:33] | I’m not. There are no fraternities at new york pizza academy. | 我没参加 因为纽约披萨饼专修学院 没有兄弟会 |
[05:37] | That’s right. You correctly answered my trick question. | 回答正确 这道陷阱题算你说对了 |
[05:40] | Now I’m bound by pizza academy tradition to grant you any request. | 现在依照披萨饼专修学院的传统 我将满足你的任何要求 |
[05:44] | Wow,this could not have gone any better. | 这真是再好不过了 |
[05:46] | We need to see all your delivery receipts from the last two months. | 我们想看看近两个月的送货收据 |
[05:49] | Oh,you got that delivery receipt exam coming up,huh? | 你要参加送货收据考试了吧? |
[05:53] | What a bear. Here you go. | 真够呛 给你 |
[05:57] | Take your time. I’ll be in the back trying to think of other ways to help you. | 慢慢看 我去后面想想 有没有别的方法来帮助你 |
[06:02] | Well,this is obviously a dead end. | 看来这条路走不通 |
[06:11] | Eat your weakness. | 你太弱了 |
[06:20] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[06:21] | According to the transitive property, you just defeated muammar qaddafi in arm wrestling. | 根据传递性规则 等式对换 你刚刚掰腕子赢了卡扎菲 |
[06:26] | – yes! – This would have bothered me in my 20s. | – 太好了! – 我要是20岁的话 会很不服气的 |
[06:29] | – Pete,how are you so good at that? – I don’t know. I never work out. | – Pete 你怎么那么厉害? – 我也不知道 我从来不锻炼身体 |
[06:34] | Paula! Here comes the big girl. She’s got a clarinet. | Paula! 大闺女过来了 她拿着单簧管 |
[06:38] | Pete,lunch is your pick. | Pete 午饭你说了算 |
[06:41] | – Takeout from hooters. – What? That makes no sense. | – Hooters餐厅的外卖 – 什么? 没道理啊 |
[06:44] | We’ll know they touched it. | 他们要是动过手脚 我们就会知道了 |
[07:01] | No one’s coming to save you. | 没人会来救你的 |
[07:03] | Oh,god. Who are you? | 天啊 你是什么人? |
[07:07] | cut! I just got a text from the studio. | 停! 制片厂刚给我发了个短信 |
[07:11] | – We’re shutting down production. – what? | – 我们的影片要停工了 – 什么? |
[07:13] | But I turned down carousel at the goodspeed for this. | 我可是回绝了Goodspeed剧院的 演出机会来的啊 |
[07:15] | I’m sorry,dana,but our budget depends on getting a tax break from connecticut, | 抱歉 Dana 可是我们的预算 依赖于康州的减税政策 |
[07:19] | and they say we’re not portraying the state in a positive light. | 他们说我们的影片 没有树立该州的正面形象 |
[07:22] | How are we not doing that,shawn? I’m a little baffled over here. | 我们怎么没有树立正面形象了 Shawn? 我有点糊涂了 |
[07:26] | Yeah,no,it’s just that we’re spending taxpayer money saying | 我们只是花着纳税人的钱拍摄一部影片 |
[07:29] | there’s a veterinarian running around Connecticut trying to make a house out of breasts for the governor to live in. | 讲述一个在康州流窜的兽医想要 用乳房建一栋房子好让官员们住进来 |
[07:33] | But there’s a positive message at the end of it. | 但是影片的最后还是很有启发性的 |
[07:36] | If you’re a woman in connecticut,slaughterface will kill you. | 如果你是住在康州的女性的话 屠夫脸就会杀了你 |
[07:43] | – This must be it. – Yes,ma’am | – 肯定是这里 – 没错 |
[07:45] | There have been several deliveries to this address of Mr. Jordan’s signature order- | 有好多外卖送到这里 上面还有Jordan先生的签名 |
[07:49] | Large cheese pizza with one slice taken out | 要切下一角的大号奶酪披萨 |
[07:51] | so I can pretend i’m eating pac-man like my hero blinky the ghost. | 那样的话我就能假装我吃掉的是”吃豆人” 就像我心目中的英雄”幽灵小鬼”一样 |
[08:10] | I hear someone coming. | 有动静 |
[08:16] | Well,well,well. You found me. | 你总算找到我了 |
[08:20] | After I ordered thal food and gave you this address. | 我订了泰国菜 然后给了你这个地址 |
[08:25] | I’m sorry. I thought my friend was living here. | 不好意思 我以为我朋友住在这里 |
[08:28] | And my best friend. Oh,is this awkward? | 他也是我最好的朋友 这是不是有点尴尬? |
[08:31] | Because I’m your best friend,but you’re not my best friend? | 因为我是你最好的朋友 而你却不是我最好的朋友? |
[08:34] | No. No one living here. At least not since we moved in two weeks ago. | 没人住这 至少从我两周前 搬到这里以后就没人住过 |
[08:37] | Wait a minute. Was that stuff here when you moved in? | 等一下 你搬进来的时候 这些东西也在吗? |
[08:42] | A copy of black yachmagazine and a rubik’s cube that has been smashed out of anger. | 黑人游艇杂志 还有因愤怒而砸碎的魔方碎片 |
[08:48] | Mr. Jordan was here. | Jordan先生在这里住过 |
[08:49] | So what,kenneth? These guys have been here for two weeks. | 那又能怎样 Kenneth? 这帮人都搬来两周了 |
[08:52] | Tracy could be anywhere. | 谁知Tracy如今跑哪儿了 |
[08:54] | We’re never gonna find him,tgs is gonna get cancelled,and then what? | 人找不回 TGS被砍 然后怎么办? |
[08:57] | can I work here? I’ll do anything. | 能在您这儿干活吗? 我啥都能干 |
[08:59] | I’ll get in my bra,and you could throw nails at me. I’ll dance for you. | 穿三点式 当活靶子 跳舞我也乐意 |
[09:02] | Miss lemon. Don’t panic. We have other options. | Lemon姐 淡定 咱还有别的法子 |
[09:07] | But for instance… Mr.Jordan! Where are you? Come back! | 比如… Jordan大人啊! 你在哪里啊? 快回来哟! |
[09:13] | For the love of god,come back or we’ll die! | 回来吧 回来呦! 我们八行咯! |
[09:18] | ***** | Jack 能跟你谈谈吗? 女王对大佬 |
[09:21] | I’m an 11,but continue. | 哥比你还牛逼闪闪 不过没事 你说 |
[09:23] | Me,my ass double,and a drill that once appeared on home improvement | 话说 姐丰了臀 正和家居装修节目的前役钻头 |
[09:26] | are currently starring in a feature film called take my hand. | 共同出演电影”电钻惊魂” |
[09:28] | Really? Years ago,universal had a project by that name. | 是吗? 几年前环球影视 貌似搞过个同名的东东 |
[09:31] | It was a romantic comedy with reese witherspoon and patrick dempsey. | 浪漫喜剧 Reese Witherspoon 和 Patrick Dempsey主演 |
[09:36] | Reese witherspoon’s just a likeable version of me. | 跟姐比 那小妮子只是毛毛雨 |
[09:38] | Then she dropped out,and it was rewritten as a buddy comedy with dempsey and josh hartnett. | 结果她退出了 就改成了 Dempsey 和Josh Hartnett的兄弟喜剧 |
[09:43] | But everyone fell asleep during the table read,so we moved it over to telemundo | 结果台词试读时 大家都念瞌睡了 然后就转给Telemundo公司去拍了 |
[09:47] | where they tried to turn it into a variety show hosted by a supermodel | 他们却像搞成综艺节目 |
[09:50] | and a soccer ball with a mustache. | 搞个超模和踢球的光头小胡子主持 |
[09:52] | I met that soccer ball once at a no-hands-allowed sex party. | 我在一个”不准上手”的性派对上 见过那光头 |
[09:55] | Then after another round of rewrites,it was picked up | 又一轮改编之后 |
[09:57] | by our low-budget thriller,high-budget porno division,splatterflix, | 由我们”重色轻恐”的分部 Splatterflix接手 |
[10:01] | and now it’s a horror movie starring “any blonde actress. | 现在成了个金发女恐怖片 |
[10:05] | ” Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:07] | Wait,that’s our project? | 那是咱的项目? |
[10:10] | This is exactly what I was talking to lemon about. | 我之前还跟Lemon说来着 |
[10:13] | Three years,millions on rewrites, | 三年了 在改编上砸了那么多钱 |
[10:15] | $20,000 in first-class flights for the drill. | 光让个钻头坐头等舱 就砸了两万! |
[10:20] | – And we still have nothing to show for it. – And we never will. | – 结果鬼都没拍出来 – 以后也没机会了 |
[10:23] | We just got shut down because connecticut’s being a douche bag. | 我们刚被强制停工 因为州政府耍流氓 |
[10:26] | They won’t give us a tax break unless the movie promotes tourism. | 说是电影若不插播旅游宣传 就不给减税 |
[10:29] | Then we make the movie pro-connecticut. | 那就按他们的意思拍 |
[10:31] | We are not losing any more money on take my hand. | 不能再往这片子里白扔钱了 |
[10:35] | Okay,we just need to hire some of those ugly people | 好吧 那就只须雇几个丑八怪来 |
[10:37] | who have the paper and change the shapes on it. | 拿张纸 改几句话那种 |
[10:41] | Writers? no. We’ll do the work ourselves. | 编剧? 不用了 自己动手 丰衣足食 |
[10:47] | Meet me in my dressing room. I’ll get a computer from one of the ugly people. | 化妆间等我 我负责找丑八怪搞个电脑 |
[10:51] | And I’ll bring the world’s greatest encyclopedia – My mind. | 那我负责找个无敌军师――你哥我 |
[10:59] | Hey,is that a to-do list? | 又开始搞计划了? |
[11:01] | ’cause if your wife’s on there,I’ve already taken care of her. | 你老婆要是在上面的话就甭费心了 我已经替你搞定了 |
[11:05] | I challenge you to the wrestling of arms. | 我要挑战你掰手腕 |
[11:08] | – What? – Arm wrestling. On the stage. Midnight. In front of everyone. | – 神马? – 掰手腕 舞台 午夜 当着所有人 |
[11:12] | How about tomorrow? Seems like it would be more convenient for people. | 明天如何? 大家都要方便些 |
[11:15] | I’ll meet you anytime,anywhere. | 何时何地 我都奉陪 |
[11:19] | I just have to work around a pta meeting at 5:00 that I can’t miss, | 只是5点有个PTA(家长-教师联谊会) 我必须得参加 |
[11:22] | ’cause,this week,I’m snack dad. | 这礼拜 哥负责准备点心 |
[11:35] | Lemon,you look terrible. | Lemon 这么憔悴 |
[11:36] | And I once watched you eat oysters while you had a cold. | 有一次你感冒还见你吃牡蛎 |
[11:38] | We had him,jack,and we lost him. | 都找到他了 Jack 又让他跑了 |
[11:40] | So kenneth and I had to spend the rest of the afternoon trying to think like tracy. | Kenneth和我随即决定 下午换位思考 想Tracy之所想 |
[11:44] | I ended up eating a swordfish dinner at a strip club, | 结果我跑到脱衣舞俱乐部 吃剑鱼 |
[11:46] | and kenneth grabbed a cop’s gun and shot a blimp. | 而Kenneth抢了警察的枪 还打中了飞艇 |
[11:49] | Well,tomorrow’s another day,so go home,have a glass of wine, | 明天又是新的一天 回家吧 来杯红酒 |
[11:52] | and watch a show about wedding cake disasters. | 看看”婚礼蛋糕大战”神马的 |
[11:54] | I can’t go home,jack. Tgs goes away if I don’t find tracy. | 我不能回家 Jack 要是找不到Tracy TGS就完了 |
[11:57] | I’m gonna wait up and hope that he calls his lizard. | 我只能干等了 希望他会给他的蜥蜴打电话 |
[12:00] | Did you make sure that tracy wasn’t pretending to be his own wax figure at madame tussauds? | 你确定他没在杜莎夫人那儿装蜡像? |
[12:03] | Yes. There was some confusion,and I ended up punching the real levar burton. | 确定 有些还真是真假难辨 我就不小心戳了人肉版Levar Burton |
[12:07] | I’m gonna go get jeremy. I hope he’s not still in heat. | 我得去接Jeremy 可别还在发情 |
[12:10] | He has gotten my top off before. | 之前把我都搞迷离了 |
[12:17] | Here you go. | 喝的来了 |
[12:18] | Did you know that connecticut is home to the oldest public library in the united states? | 知道吗 美国最早的公立图书馆 就诞生在康涅狄格州 |
[12:23] | Could you use that to motivate slaughterface ewing the sheriff’s mouth to his own anus? | 能不能以此让杀人狂 把警长的嘴和肛门缝在一起? |
[12:31] | Of course. Elegant. | 好得很 漂亮 |
[12:32] | Should vaginatorium be capitalized? | 专有名词大写 |
[12:41] | I cannot wait to humiliate that guy in front of all of his meathead buddies. | 真想快点在他那帮傻哥们面前 好好让他出个丑 |
[12:44] | – You’re like a new man,pete. – Yeah,I am. | – 你重生了 Pete – 没错 |
[12:47] | Last night,I had sex with paula,and neither of us was wearing a walkman. | 昨晚我和Paula床单滚得之开心 俩人都用不着随身听 |
[12:52] | Why are you picking him up now? I’m supposed to have him till the weekend. | 干吗现在把他接来? 他不是周末才来我这吗 |
[12:55] | Shane wanted to come home,’cause his dad’s a loser. | Shane想回家 因为他老爸是个窝囊废 |
[12:58] | – Did your show get cancelled yet? – We don’t know,stephanie. | – 你那节目还没给砍吗? – 还不知道呢 Stephanie |
[13:00] | We’re waiting for tracy to skype with liz and jeremy the lizard. | 我们在等Tracy用Skype联络Liz和蜥蜴 |
[13:03] | You’re a joke. David is taking us all to outback steakhouse, | 你活得像个笑话 David要带 我们去Outback牛排馆 |
[13:07] | and we’re getting appetizers, ’cause david can afford them. | 我们还要点前菜因为David付得起钱 |
[13:11] | Well,of course he can. Mr. Big shot pet photographer. | 他当然行咯 我们的大人物先生 可是给宠物照相的 |
[13:15] | I hope he can sleep at night. | 我希望他晚上能睡得着觉 |
[13:16] | Never thought i’d feel sorry for a guy with a tattoo of a leprechaun vomiting on a book. | 我从没想过会替一个身上纹着个 在书上呕吐的魔法精灵的人感到难过 |
[13:45] | No one’s coming to save you. | 没人会来救你的 |
[13:48] | Because we’re deep inside one of connecticut’s 30 beautiful state forests. | 因为我们现在身处在康奈迪格州的 30个美丽的州立森林之一 |
[13:54] | – 30! – Oh,please,don’t kill me. | – 30个哦! – 噢 天啊 请别杀我! |
[13:57] | I still haven’t tried the famous seafood pizza at sally’s in new haven. | 我还没尝过New Haven市 Sally’s餐馆的海鲜比萨呢 |
[14:02] | And cut. Great. All right. | 停 非常好 |
[14:04] | Let’s move on to the scene where slaughterface centipedes jenna to the docent of the danbury railway museum. | 我们现在移到屠夫脸把Jenna跟 丹伯里铁路博物馆的售票员缝在一起的那一幕 |
[14:09] | Hold on. I just spoke to walmart. | 等等 我刚跟Walmart公司通了电话 |
[14:11] | They sponsor wholesome tv programming, and I’ve convinced them to get into the movie business. | 他们赞助健康的电视节目 而我们刚刚说服他们进军电影界 |
[14:16] | They will partially fund this project if we make it family-friendly. | 要是我们能把这电影对家庭有正面影响 他们就赞助我们 |
[14:21] | I can never find stuff to watch with my kids. Thank you,walmart. | 我永远都找不到能跟孩子们一起看的节目 谢谢你 Walmart |
[14:24] | This production will be profitable. | 这部片子要赚钱啦 |
[14:26] | Jenna,to your dressing room to write. | Jenna 到你化妆室去写去 |
[14:30] | It begins with the words. | 文字改变一切啊 |
[14:36] | Reggie. I need to show you something. | Reggie 我有点东西要给你看 |
[14:40] | Is that your deltoid? | 那是你的三角肌吗? |
[14:42] | I’m gonna beat you,reggie. But I don’t want to. | 我会秒杀你的 Reggie 但我不想这么做 |
[14:45] | I saw you in the lobby with Stephanie and shane | 我刚在大厅看到你跟Stephanie 和Shane一起 |
[14:47] | talking about david and appetizers. | 在谈David和前菜的事 |
[14:51] | Look,I know what it’s like for your kids to think you’re a loser. | 听着 我知道让你孩子 觉得你是个窝囊废的感觉 |
[14:53] | Which is why I’m gonna throw the match. | 那正是我要故意输掉比赛的原因 |
[14:57] | You would do that for me? | 你会这么为我? |
[15:01] | Know what your wife told me in the shower this morning? | 你知道今天早上你老婆 在洗澡时跟我说了什么吗? |
[15:04] | You’re a good guy. | 你是个好人 |
[15:13] | Oh,miss lemon,wake up. It’s him. | 噢 Lemon小姐 醒醒 是他 |
[15:16] | Okay,this is it,parcell. We got to keep tracy on the line,so draw him out. | 好吧 够了 Parcell 我们要让Tracy 留在线上 所以我们要把他引出来 |
[15:20] | Don’t spook him. Act normal. | 别吓走他 就跟平常一样 |
[15:24] | – Hello. I’m a baby. – What are you doing? | – 你好 我是个宝宝 – 你在干嘛? |
[15:26] | I don’t know. You got in my head. | 我不知道 你刚刚搞得我好乱啊 |
[15:28] | Hang on. Something’s not right. | 等等 有点不对劲 |
[15:31] | Why is jeremy acting so weird? I don’t like this. | 为什么Jeremy这么奇怪? 我不喜欢 |
[15:34] | Hey,tracy,don’t hang up. | 嘿 Tracy 别下线啊 |
[15:37] | Jeremy,call me when you’re alone. | Jeremy 等你一个人时再联系吧 |
[15:42] | – I’m sorry,miss lemon. – Don’t be. | – 我很抱歉 Lemon小姐 – 不需要了 |
[15:44] | I know where he is. | 我知道他在哪里了 |
[15:49] | merry *** | 圣诞快乐 |
[15:50] | ***** | 姐提倡禁欲哦 |
[15:52] | – connecticut! – And cut. | – 康涅狄格! – 停! |
[15:57] | We’re not done yet. Ladies and gentlemen,this is phil rosenthal, | 我们还没完呢 女士们先生们 这位是Phil Rosenthal |
[16:01] | the creator of the acclaimed show everybody loves raymond. | 他是”大家都爱雷蒙德”的创始人 |
[16:04] | Last great sitcom. Still does a 3. 4 share in syndication. I did okay. | 这个经久不衰的节目 现在还有3.4的重播率 我干得还不错 |
[16:08] | I have a refrigerator that’s just for sodas. | 我有一个专门放汽水的冰箱 |
[16:10] | – Anyway,phil is interested in getting into acting. – I got the bug. | – 无论如何 Phil想进军演艺界 – 我可是很有兴趣的 |
[16:13] | And has offered to pay us $5 million to be in the movie. | 他愿意给5百万来演戏 |
[16:18] | I’ll rewrite the part myself. You know what,why don’t we just get one as written, | – 我可以重新写 – 要不然我们就采用原有写好的 |
[16:21] | and then we’ll play with it. | 然后演下去 |
[16:22] | – You are a guest here,phil. – Hello,phil. | – 你只是个客串的 Phil – 你好 Phil |
[16:26] | I never heard back about my audition for everybody loves raymond. I’d wondered if you made a decision. | 关于”大家都爱雷蒙德”试镜答复我一直没收到过 不知道你决定好了没 |
[16:30] | Yeah,15 years ago. We went with doris roberts. | 是的 15年前就决定好了 我们决定了用Doris Roberts |
[16:34] | But thank you for tying your headshot around a brick and throwing it through my window. | 不过很感谢你把你的大头像绑在砖头上 然后从我窗户扔进来 |
[16:41] | Go ahead,bald bitch. Go ahead. | 上啊 大光头 上啊 |
[16:45] | Thanks for doing this. | 很谢谢你这样做 |
[16:47] | I convinced my ex to drop off my kid so he could see me being a winner. | 我说服了我的前妻 这样我儿子 就能看到我赢了 |
[16:52] | You rock. No one’s gonna know that you did this | 你太棒了 没人会知道你故意输的 |
[16:55] | – or that you’re actually stronger than me. – It doesn’t matter. | – 也没有人会知道其实你真的比我壮 – 这都没关系 |
[16:58] | All that matters is I’m doing the right thing. | 重要的是我知道我在做正确的事情 |
[17:02] | That’s real strength. | 这才是真正的力量 |
[17:26] | I beat you. We’re getting lunch from ikea. | 我赢啦 中饭点宜家 |
[17:29] | Ikea! ikea! Ikea! Ikea! Ikea! | 宜家! 宜家! |
[17:40] | That’s fine. Don’t offer your guest anything. | 好吧 客人来了也不招待 |
[17:44] | – Wax statue. – Darn it. I thought we had him. | – 蜡像 – 靠 我以为我们找到他了呢 |
[17:47] | Are you kidding me? | 你在开我玩笑吗? |
[17:49] | You have been hiding in my apartment for the last two weeks? | 这两个星期以来你都住在我家吗? |
[17:51] | What are you mad about? I’m waiving the $60,000 you owe me in appearance fees. | 你有什么好生气的? 我都不问你要六万美金的出场费呢 |
[17:55] | Did you really think I wouldn’t recognize my college futon | 你真的以为我认不出来 我大学时的蒲团? |
[17:58] | with its trademark absence of sex stains? | 商标上都没有爱液的痕迹 |
[18:01] | This is the stupidest idea you’ve ever had. | 这是你有史以来最笨的主意了 |
[18:03] | Really? Think about it. Tgs is your whole life. | 真的吗? 你仔细想想 TGS是你全部的生活 |
[18:06] | So where’s the last place you would be if you were out trying to save your show? | 所以 如果你想拯救你的节目 哪里是你最不会去的地方呢? |
[18:10] | Home. Life lesson from an unlikely source. | 家 从不靠谱的地方学来的人生一课 |
[18:13] | – The only thing I do here is sleep. – I know. I seen you do it. | – 我在这里做的唯一事情就是睡觉 – 我知道 我见你睡过 |
[18:17] | You’re having a dream. Is this your only mustard? | 你正在做梦 这是你唯一一种芥末酱吗? |
[18:21] | What? Yeah. | 什么? 是的 |
[18:23] | You’re the one who wrote “every kind of mustard” on my shopping list. | 是你在我的购物清单上写 “所有种类的芥末酱”的 |
[18:27] | And yet you still don’t have the one I’m thinking of. | 但是你还是没买到我想要的那种 |
[18:29] | It’s red. It says ketchup on it. | 是红色的 上面写着”Ketchup” (就是番茄酱嘛) |
[18:32] | Oh,I hear it. That’s on me. | 哦 我反应过来了 是我的错 |
[18:34] | Look,tracy. | 听着 Tracy |
[18:36] | I don’t know why you’re going crazy,but I want to help. | 我不知道你突然发什么疯 但是我很想帮你 |
[18:39] | – Just come back to tgs. – You don’t think I want to,l.l.? | – 回到TGS的怀抱吧 – 你以为我不想吗 L.L? |
[18:42] | Then why are you hiding? | 那你躲什么呢? |
[18:44] | Oh,no,did you also spill ice cream on your mom’s boyfriend’s record player? | 哦 不 你也把冰激凌洒到 你妈妈男朋友的录音机上了? |
[18:48] | As a time saver,I will refer to the two of you as klemon. | 为了节省时间 我把你俩简称为Klemon |
[18:52] | I wanted that next level,klemon. | 我曾想要人生的升华 Klemon |
[18:54] | Now,remember,to save time,you two are klemon. | 现在 记住 为了节省时间 你们俩是Klemon |
[18:57] | – It’s a combination of – Just keep going. | – 它结合了….. – 继续说你的 |
[18:59] | I had everything I dreamed of. | 我有了我梦寐以求的一切 |
[19:01] | Awards,respect,justin long’s autograph. | 奖励 尊敬 Justin Long的亲笔签名 |
[19:05] | But I also got expectations. | 但是我也背上了别人的期望 |
[19:08] | People thought I could change the world. And it’s too much pressure. | 人们都觉得我应该改变世界 可是这样鸭梨很大 |
[19:11] | Like the time I got stuck in temple grandin’s hugging machine at the golden globes party. | 就像上次在金球奖派对上 我陷入了Temple Grandin的拥抱机 (Temple Grandin:自闭症患者) |
[19:17] | You pretended to be in africa so that no one would be disappointed in you. | 你假装来到非洲 这样就没人对你感到失望了 |
[19:21] | I’m sorry I did this to you,half of klemon. I had no choice. | 很抱歉这样对你 半个klemon 我没有别的选择 |
[19:24] | Sean penn wanted me to go to haiti with him. | Sean penn希望我和他一起去海地 |
[19:27] | And I’m not strong enough for the pain | 我还没有强大到可以接受那样的痛苦 |
[19:29] | and the human misery of a three-hour plane ride with sean penn. | 并且忍受和Sean penn一起 坐三个小时飞机的人生惨剧 |
[19:33] | I’m tired of hiding. I just want my old life back. | 我已经厌倦了躲藏 我只想要原来的那种生活 |
[19:37] | Then you need to get people to stop respecting you | 那你得让别人不再尊敬你 |
[19:39] | and start remembering what an idiot you are. | 让他们想起来你是个怎样的傻缺 |
[19:42] | You’re off the leash,tracy. It’s not a leash. | – 你摆脱束缚了 Tracy – 这不是种束缚 |
[19:44] | It’s a very long skin tag. | 不过是一段很长且多余的皮 |
[19:47] | You want your old life back? You’re tracy jordan. | 你想要以前的生活? 你可是Tracy Jordan |
[19:50] | Hulk hogan called you a dirt bag. | Hulk Hogan称你为人渣 |
[19:53] | The naacp once hired someone to kill you. | 全国有色人种协进会曾雇人暗杀你 |
[19:56] | You wore a penis hat to princess diana’s funeral. | 你戴了个小鸡鸡帽子 出席戴安娜王妃的葬礼 |
[19:59] | Because I had worn it to their wedding. | 因为我在她的婚礼上也戴那顶帽子 |
[20:02] | It was special to the three of us. | 这对我们三个都有特殊的意义 |
[20:04] | You were the worst,and you can be again. | 你以前是人渣 现在还能重操旧业 |
[20:07] | You just have to go out there and remind people who you really are. | 你只需走出来 提醒人们你的真实面目 |
[20:11] | Go trash a hotel room,expose yourself to elmo, | 去酒店房间里搞破坏 在Elmo(芝麻街玩偶)面前脱光光 |
[20:15] | visit oj in jail again, attack the lincoln memorial with a hammer. | 去监狱探望OJ 用锤子砸林肯纪念碑 (OJ是名噪一时的黑人杀人犯) |
[20:21] | I have to burn all my goodwill. Then they won’t expect anything from me. | 我要毁掉我所有善良的一面 这样他们就不会对我有所期待了 |
[20:24] | And you can go back to your old life atgs. | 这样你就能回到生活的正轨 当然还包括节目组了 |
[20:28] | Tracy jordan is off the leash! | Tracy Jordan摆脱束缚啦! |
[20:38] | Godspeed,Mr.Jordan. | 祝你成功 Jordan先生 |
[20:44] | * I’m *** * | * 我是英雄警察 * |
[20:46] | * Don’t *** * | * 我来这里是想说 千万不要嗑药 * |
[20:49] | I can’t *** | 真不敢相信这段神一般的Rap 现在在iTunes上也能买到了 |
[20:53] | Are you *** | 开什么玩笑 没有人会付钱听这个的 |
[20:56] | It doesn’t *** | 没关系 已经开始赚钱了 挺有成效的 Lemon |
[20:59] | devote for *** | 为Phil Rosenthal投一票 编辑短信”PHIL”到”62288″ |
[21:03] | ***** | 投票? 投什么 这难道不是一部电影吗? |
[21:05] | again *** | 这个也不重要 人们发一条短信 |
[21:07] | and we *** | 我们赚9毛9 |
[21:09] | *** | 我可不想让Rosenthal赢 我要投票给那个小木偶 |
[21:12] | devote ***** | 投票给Liz |
[21:19] | 30 Rock S05E19 | Lemon 发短信”LIZ”到”62288″ |