时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | *********** | 伙计们 从头开始 再来一次 |
[00:05] | Everyone,I need your attention…Gather up. | 所有人注意…大家集中一下 |
[00:07] | I said everyone,sketchtron 6000. | 我说所有人 包括你 机器人6000 |
[00:11] | Mr.Hank hooper,the owner of our new parent company,kabletown, | Hank Hooper先生 也就是 我们新母公司Kabletown的所有者 |
[00:16] | is touring 30 rock for the first time today. | 今天将首次巡视演播室本部 |
[00:19] | I will make a good first impression,so I need all of you to be your most normal. | 我们要给他留下良好的第一印象 所以我需要大家发挥出正常水平 |
[00:24] | Tracy,do not mention where you think dinosaurs come from. | Tracy 别提你所理解的恐龙来历 |
[00:27] | Do not mention the underwater c of sauronicon Got it. | 别提Sauronicon水下之城 明白 |
[00:30] | Jenna,get all of your crazy yelling out of your system. | Jenna 不要表现得大喊大叫 |
[00:33] | If you don’t volumize my hair,I will choke you to death with your boyfriend’s wig! | 如果你不能让我的头发便浓密 我非用你男友的假发勒死你不可! |
[00:37] | Very good.Frank,how is your armpit thing? | 很好 Frank 腋窝问题解决没有? |
[00:40] | Not great.It’s almost touching my thigh thing. | 不太奏效 几乎影响到人家大腿了 |
[00:44] | Okay,let’s do our best. | 好吧 我们尽力而为 |
[00:47] | Remember,everyone,just don’t be yourselves. | 记住 大家不要暴露本性就好 |
[00:52] | Lemon,meet me in my office in ten.I need to ask you something. | Lemon 10分钟后来办公室见我 需要问你点事 |
[00:55] | do you need sex advice?Here’s a tip. | 性生活建议? 给你个小贴士 |
[00:57] | Sometimes a lady likes to leave her blazer on. | 姑娘有的时候喜欢穿着上衣办事 |
[01:02] | Sir,ma’am,this is for youa gift bag. | 先生 女士 这是给你们的礼品包 |
[01:05] | to my two favorite sketch stars. | 给我最爱的小品明星 |
[01:07] | Your new friend,hank hooper. | 你们的新朋友 Hank Hooper |
[01:10] | That’s nice.Actors deserve gifts. | 真不错 演员就应该有礼物 |
[01:13] | Without us,who would present awards to actors? | 要不派谁去给演员颁奖? |
[01:18] | So…Which one of us is going to get this computer? | 那…咱俩谁拿这台电脑? |
[01:22] | Just kidding.We both are! | 开玩笑啦 每人都有! |
[01:25] | Wow,I always wanted one of these. | 哇哦 我就想要这么一台 |
[01:26] | The box would make a perfect coffin for my teddy bear. | 这盒子给我的泰迪熊做棺材 再合适不过了 |
[01:29] | There’s two of everything! | 每样东西都是两份! |
[01:32] | Look at us. | 看看咱们 |
[01:34] | When we met four years ago,we were fighting about the silliest things | 四年前我们刚认识时 总是为鸡毛蒜皮的小事争吵 |
[01:37] | Dressing rooms,air time,you coming in and ruining my show… | 化妆间 上镜时间 你半路插一脚抢我的镜 |
[01:41] | You taking my nephew’s virginity. | 你夺走了我侄子的初夜 |
[01:43] | I feel we’ve finally found a balance in our relationship. | 我觉得我们终于找到了和谐共处之道 |
[01:52] | There’s only one. | 这货只有一件 |
[01:55] | You take it.I don’t care. | 你拿去 我不在乎 |
[01:58] | I want you to selfishly take the best sweatshirt in the world. | 这无敌的外套 你就自私地拿走吧 |
[02:05] | Lemon,this is a little delicate,but I wonder if you | Lemon 情况有点微妙 我在想 你能不能- |
[02:09] | – might take avery shopping for baby things. – sure. | – 陪Avery 买婴儿用品 – 当然可以 |
[02:13] | You know,a crib,small clothes,a tiny desk with a miniature pen set on it. | 像什么婴儿床 小衣服 那种带个小笔的桌桌 |
[02:18] | I don’t know a lot about babies,but I know that avery would enjoy | 对这个我一窍不通 但我知道如果有个女人陪她一起去 |
[02:21] | – having another woman go with her. – Of course. | – Avery会很受用 – 当然 |
[02:23] | I’m just a little surprised. | 我只是有点惊讶 |
[02:24] | I assumed avery would have a terrifying best friend she’d do stuff like that with. | 我以为Avery会有个贼要好的朋友 陪她做这种事 |
[02:28] | Avery does have a sister,but eugenia is currently institutionalized for nerves Lesbian | Avery的确有个姐妹 但Eugenia正因精神病 接受治疗 她是个拉拉 |
[02:34] | And all of her work friends are out because she’s still trying to keep her pregnancy a secret. | 工作上的朋友也不行 她还不想让大家知道她怀孕 |
[02:38] | Really?She’s eight months. | 是吗? 都八个月了 |
[02:39] | How is she possibly hiding it? | 怎么瞒得住啊? |
[02:41] | Michael kors is a friend.We own a gay racehorse together. | Michael Kors是我朋友 我俩共有一匹赛马 |
[02:44] | And I convinced him to make wizard cloaks fashionable for ladies this winter. | 我说服他把今冬的女式巫师袍 设计得时尚些 |
[02:47] | It’s my fault for asking. | 我不该问的 |
[02:49] | The problem is that avery is very close to being named the financial reporter for nbc nightly news. | 问题是 Avery可能马上就要被任命为 NBC夜间财经新闻主播 |
[02:54] | If anyone finds out she’s pregnant,she won’t get the job. | 谁要是发现她怀孕了 估计这事就要黄 |
[02:57] | see,that would never happen if men could get pregnant. | 看吧 要是男人也能怀孕 就不会有这种事 |
[03:00] | Which is the premise of my oneact play the seahorses of warwickshire abbey. | 这就是我独幕剧”沃里克庄园的海马” 所要表现的 |
[03:04] | Avery just needs to keep her condition under wraps until her contract is signed. | 只要Avery拿到合约 就不用保密了 |
[03:09] | Unfortunately,her competition for the job is carmen chao… | 不幸的是 |
[03:12] | From msnbc. | 她的竞争对手是MSNBC的 |
[03:14] | – I know her.what ethnicity is she? – No one knows. | – 我知道她 她到底是什么族裔? – 谁知道 |
[03:17] | In international news,mexican president felipe calderon is traveling this week to china | 国际新闻 墨西哥总统Felipe Calderon 本周将前往中国 |
[03:22] | to meet with premier wen jiabao, | 并与中国总理温家宝举行会晤 |
[03:24] | and then stopping for a welldeserved vacation in negril,jamaica,mon. | 之后将于周一赴牙买加的内格里尔开始休假 |
[03:28] | If carmen finds out avery’s pregnant,she’ll use it to destroy her. | 要是Carmen发现Avery怀孕了 她非整死她不可 |
[03:31] | Carmen’s very sneaky. | Carmen很卑鄙 |
[03:32] | And that’s not racist because I don’t know what she is. | 这句话也不算种族主义 因为我压根不知道她什么族 |
[03:34] | Man,we all lead such complicated lives. | 老天 大家都活得这么复杂 |
[03:36] | do you want to go to that new popcorn place for lunch? | 想去新开的爆米花店吃午饭吗? |
[03:38] | I’m going to the executive dining room to meet with hank hooper. | 我得去主管用餐间会会Hank Hooper |
[03:41] | I can’t wait to shake his hand. | 我等不及先跟他握手 |
[03:43] | You can tell a lot about someone by their handshake. | 通过握手 可以了解一个人很多东西 |
[03:46] | You are confident. | 你自信满满 |
[03:48] | And you ate dinner in front of a mirror last night. | 而你 昨天晚上对着镜子吃饭来着 |
[03:52] | Carol’s away a lot. | Carol经常不在家啦 |
[04:04] | 30 Rock Season 05 Episode 13 | |
[04:13] | Ahoy there,jack. | 嘿 Jack |
[04:16] | Hank hooper.Nice to meet you. | Hank Hooper 很高兴见到你 |
[04:19] | I’m a hugger. | 我喜欢抱抱 |
[04:21] | No.Doesn’t count as a hug unless it goes on for ten seconds. | 不行 不够十秒都不算拥抱 |
[04:26] | Yeah. | 行啦 |
[04:27] | – Well,it is an honor,sir,to finally – I’m no “sir,” jack. | – 先生 非常荣幸 终于… – 我不是”先生” Jack |
[04:30] | Call me hank.Or “hey,idiot,” like my wife does. | 叫我Hank 或者”傻小子”也行 我老婆就这么叫 |
[04:33] | I’m kidding.She’s an angel. | 开玩笑啦 她对我好得很 |
[04:35] | – What’s up,jack. – What are you doing here? | – 嗨 Jack – 你在这干嘛? |
[04:38] | No,it’s fine,jack. | 没事儿 Jack |
[04:40] | Kabletown’s a family company,and where I come from,families eat together. | Kabletown公司是个大家庭 在我们那儿 家人都一起吃饭 |
[04:44] | This is no longer the executive dining room. | 这里不再是主管用餐室 |
[04:46] | It’s the everyone dining room. | 而是大家乐餐厅 |
[04:48] | Welcome,everyone. | 欢迎大家 |
[04:56] | This is where we used to hold retirement parties. | 以前我们在这儿开退休欢送会 |
[04:59] | The balcony below is probably still littered with stripper bones. | 估计下面的阳台还是狼藉满地 |
[05:03] | – And now there are people here wearing sandals. – Yeah. | – 而现在 人们穿着拖鞋就进来了 – 是啊 |
[05:06] | Isn’t that nice? | 多好啊… |
[05:07] | Listen,can I tell you how happy I am with the work you’ve done for us so far? | 听着 我得说 我对你所做的工作 非常满意 |
[05:12] | – It’s been outstanding. – Thank you. | – 非常优秀 – 谢谢您 |
[05:13] | And believe me,i’m not done. | 也请您相信 我还会做得更好 |
[05:15] | – I’m working on something new right now that I think. – Room for a single? | – 我正在筹备一个新的东西 我认为 – 还能坐下一个人不? |
[05:19] | Sure. | 可以 |
[05:22] | Let me ask you a question. | 我问问你 |
[05:24] | Do you know who came up with the idea for the dvr? | 你知道DVR是谁想出来的吗? |
[05:26] | It was the guy who drives me home every night. | 是那个每晚送我回家的司机 |
[05:29] | The original name for the dvr was “the thing carlos thought of. | 原来不叫DVR 叫 “Carlos搞出来的东西” |
[05:33] | Since then,I make sure that once a month, | 从那时开始 我就确保每个月 |
[05:36] | anyone who works here can pitch any idea they have to upper management. | 任何人有构思 都可以传达给高层主管 |
[05:40] | Anyone? | 任何人? |
[05:44] | I see. | 明白了 |
[05:44] | So I want you to hear ideas all day tomorrow,and then report back to me. | 所以 明天你就来收集各方建议 然后汇报给我 |
[05:49] | I’ll be the guy wearing the bugs bunny tie. | 我就系个兔八哥领带听着 |
[05:52] | What is this green stuff? | 什么东西绿乎乎的? |
[05:54] | Wipe it off.Wipe it off! | 刮掉 刮掉! |
[05:57] | these pregnancy photos are so tacky. | 这些孕妇照可真俗气 |
[06:00] | They’re like those knockoff bags you get in chinatown. | 就跟唐人街卖的假货似的 |
[06:02] | Really?I like pradort bag. | 真的吗? 我耐死我的Pradort袋了 |
[06:06] | avery jessup.Que sorpresa! | Avery Jessup 真没想到! |
[06:09] | carmen!What are you doing here. | Carmen! 你在这里做什么? |
[06:10] | I just love babies. | 我耐死小孩子了 |
[06:12] | I love their creepy little hands and the way they crawl fast,like a rat monster. | 我超喜欢看他们那古怪的小手还有 他们快爬的样子 跟鼠王似的 |
[06:16] | Question is,what are you doing here. | 问题是 你在这里做什么 |
[06:19] | she’s here with me. | 她是来陪我的 |
[06:21] | I’m pregnant,and avery is helping me decide what kind of baby megaphone to buy. | 我怀孕了 Avery来陪我来看看 应该买哪种婴儿用的扩音器 |
[06:28] | Really? | 是吗? |
[06:29] | – You’re the pregnant one? – Yeah. | – 是你怀孕了啊? – 没错 |
[06:30] | Some dude jacked me,and now his sperm is growing in my stomach. | 和男人风流了一把 现在他的精子 在我的胃里游呢 |
[06:34] | That’s now how babies are made. | 孩子不是这样生的 |
[06:35] | We’re gonna go.You’re tired. | 我们要走了 你肯定累坏了吧 |
[06:37] | you’ll find this interesting. | 你肯定会对这个感兴趣的 |
[06:39] | I’m working on a story right now about single mothers in their 40s. | 我现在在做一个年过40的 单身母亲的专题故事 |
[06:43] | That’s a great idea. | 好主意啊 |
[06:43] | So you’ll be in it?Why wouldn’t you be? | 所以你会上这个专题咯? 你有什么理由不来呢? |
[06:45] | You just said it was a great idea,and you’re pregnant,right? | 你刚才说了这是一个好主意 而且 你说你是怀孕了吧? |
[06:49] | So by the law of verbal traps,you have to do it. | 这些话我抓个正着 你一定要上这个专题 |
[06:54] | Okay,carmen,i’ll be in your story. | 好的 Carmen 我会上你的专题 |
[06:57] | You can interview me at the new popcorn place on 11th avenue. | 你可以在11大道那家 新的爆米花店访问我 |
[07:00] | No,we’ll do it at your office. | 不行 我们要去你的办公室 |
[07:02] | Fine.I’ll just go to the popcorn place alone, | 算了 那我就一个人去那家爆米花店 |
[07:04] | even though all their advertising suggests | 尽管他们广告是写着 |
[07:06] | it is a place for groups of friends to have a good time. | 那是一个呼朋唤友一起度过美好时光的地方 |
[07:15] | Hello. | 你好 |
[07:16] | Good sweatshirt to you. | 祝你外套好 |
[07:18] | How are you sweatshirting this sweatshirt? | 这外套让你感觉外套吗? |
[07:21] | – Is everything all right,tracy? – I want that sweatshirt! | – 你没事吧 Tracy? – 我想要这件外套! |
[07:23] | No. | 不行 |
[07:24] | You can’t take this away from me,like you took away my show. | 你不能再把这个夺走了 就像你当初夺走我的节目一样 |
[07:28] | And my grandmother’s jewelry chest. | 还有我外婆的珠宝盒 |
[07:30] | Was I supposed to throw up in something of mine? | 难道你想我当时吐在我自己东西上吗? |
[07:32] | You gave this to me. | 这是你给我的 |
[07:34] | And I can take it back.I’m the star here. | 那我就能把它要回来啊 我才是这里的大牌 |
[07:36] | And if there’s only one sweatshirt,the star should have it. | 要是这里只有一件外套 那就应该是给大牌的 |
[07:39] | Look how gray it is. | 看它多灰啊 |
[07:40] | Let me just hold it for one second. | 就给我一下下嘛 |
[07:43] | Well… | 让我想想… |
[07:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:46] | But just one second. | 但就一下 |
[07:47] | You’ll never get her! | 你才不会得到她呢! |
[07:49] | Stop!Sweatshirty is a boy! | 停下! 外套的属性是个男的! |
[07:53] | Miss lemon. | Lemon小姐 |
[07:54] | Carmen chao called about an interview. | Carmen Chao刚刚说想跟你做个访问 |
[07:56] | Is she doing an expose on how feminism has led to a happiness crisis among educated women? | 她是不是在做某个关于受教育女性由于 女权主义导致出现幸福危机的专题啊? |
[08:01] | No,kenneth,it’s nothing. | 不 Kenneth 没什么 |
[08:02] | I’m gonna call jack and make it go away. | 我会给Jack打电话 然后就没这回事了 |
[08:04] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[08:05] | I was up in the everybodining room,sharing a table with b.Dubs here, | 我刚在大家乐食堂里 跟这位仁兄在一起 |
[08:09] | and guess what he told me. | 猜他刚跟我说什么 |
[08:11] | Okay,gossip alert. | 好吧 特大八卦 |
[08:13] | According to my colleague carmen chao,our friend liz lemon is pregnant. | 根据我同事Carmen的消息 Liz Lemon怀孕了 |
[08:21] | Dude,is that true? | 是真的吗? |
[08:23] | – Are you pregnant? – Isn’t that wonderful news? | – 你怀孕了吗? – 那岂不是天大的好消息啊? |
[08:25] | Lemon told me this morning she got jacked big time. | Lemon今天早上告诉我 她被人给搞爽大发了 |
[08:28] | lemon,a word? | Lemon 来一下 |
[08:32] | What the hell is gong on? | 这是怎么回事? |
[08:34] | Thank you for covering for avery last night. | 谢谢你那天帮Avery圆场 |
[08:36] | But now you’re a part of this,and carmen chao is relentless! | 但现在你又卷进来了 而且Carmen Chao可不是好对付的! |
[08:40] | like a bloodhound.Perhaps literally. | 就跟只猎犬似的 真的 |
[08:42] | We still don’t know her genetic background. | 我们现在还是不清楚她的祖籍 |
[08:43] | So what,now people think i’m pregnant? | 人人都觉得我怀孕了 现在怎么样? |
[08:45] | Do I have to do this mom news story? | 我一定要做这个妈妈专题吗? |
[08:47] | There is no news story. | 没人在乎什么专题 |
[08:48] | Carmen isn’t getting anywhere with avery,so she’s trying to call your bluff. | Carmen拿Avery没办法 所以她现在对你在虚张声势 |
[08:51] | Well,it is called. | 这可是有作用的 |
[08:53] | I am telling everyone here that there’s no way I could be pregnant | 我这就去跟在场的每个人说我不可能怀孕 |
[08:55] | because I have had my period for the last 61 days. | 因为我大姨妈来了有61天了 |
[08:58] | Lemon,please. | Lemon 求求你 |
[08:59] | Avery’s career has never been more important | 这可是Avery事业的转折点 |
[09:01] | because I just don’t know what’s happening with mine! | 因为我不知道现在我的事业是怎么了! |
[09:03] | What?Why? | 什么? 为什么? |
[09:05] | The everyone dining room,open office hours,memos with emoticons in them! | 大家乐食堂 公开办公时间 有表情的备忘录! |
[09:10] | If this is how kabletown does business,I don’t know if I have a future here. | 如果这是Kabletown的做法 我不知道 我在这里还有没有前途了 |
[09:14] | I’m jack donaghy! | 我可是Jack Donaghy! |
[09:16] | Don geiss gave me this watch for firing a man on his deathbed! | Don Geiss可是因为我在他死前 开了一个人所以才把这表给了我! |
[09:19] | So wait,you might leave? | 等一下 所以你要走吗? |
[09:21] | I don’t know if I can survive here. | 我不知道我还能不能在这里生存下去了 |
[09:22] | So I need you to fake being pregnant to help my family. | 所以我需要你假装怀孕来帮助我的家庭 |
[09:25] | I’m asking you as a friend. | 我现在在以一个朋友的身份来求你 |
[09:28] | How come when I try to get you to go to a murdermystery party with me, | 为什么每次我要你跟我去谋杀谜团派对时 |
[09:31] | it’s all,”we’re business colleagues,lemon”? | 你就总是说 “我们只是工作上的关系 Lemon”? |
[09:33] | I don’t know why I ever chose you as a friend. | 我都不知道我怎么会把你当朋友的 |
[09:35] | Let’s just be clear about this I chose you. | 我们先来搞清楚 是我选了你 |
[09:37] | I heard the blessed news,liz. | 我听说了 你的好消息 Liz |
[09:39] | May I kiss your stomach? | 我能亲亲你的肚皮吗? |
[09:40] | – Absolutely not. – Hello,beautiful. | – 绝对不可以 – 你好啊 小美人 |
[09:42] | It’s uncle wutzy. | 这是Wutzy叔叔 |
[09:44] | jack,you and I have a pitch meeting later. | Jack 我们俩一会还有个研讨会呢 |
[09:47] | You’re a baby.Yes,you are. | 你就是个宝贝 没错 |
[09:50] | Yes,you’re a baby | 你是个小宝贝 |
[09:54] | So that’s basically the show. | 这节目基本上就是这样 |
[09:56] | And my sidekick is a hot black chick who can read minds. | 我的助手是个超辣的黑妞 她还能读懂人心思 |
[09:59] | We need a button that switches from pornography to basketball immediately. | 我们还需要一个可以从黄片迅速 转换到篮球节目的按钮 |
[10:03] | What you have isn’t fast enough. | 现在的还不够快 |
[10:05] | My kids are starting to ask questions that I can’t answer. | 我孩子现在问我的问题 都让我无言以对了 |
[10:09] | This’ll just be a minute. | 再等一下 |
[10:11] | Did you check the lightbulb? | 你检查过那灯泡了吗? |
[10:13] | Please do not use that tone. | 别用那语气跟我说话 |
[10:16] | So much of television is really not fit for children or christians or the elderly. | 现在很多的电视节目 都不适合孩子 基督徒和老人 |
[10:22] | So what if there was a black bar on the lower half of your tv screen | 要是我们能有个黑条来挡住屏幕的下半截 |
[10:26] | that kept you from seeing bad things? | 这样我们不就看不到不良内容了吗? |
[10:29] | Like nudity,or soccer. | 就像露点 足球 |
[10:30] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[10:32] | Worst so far! | 到现在为止最烂的主意! |
[10:36] | Liz,I never get anything. | Liz 我从来都得不到任何东西 |
[10:38] | All I want is one sweatshirt. | 我只是想要件外套 |
[10:41] | Don’t listen to her.She’s not me. | 别听她的 她不是我 |
[10:42] | What is going on? | 怎么回事? |
[10:43] | – This is mine. – The story begins when dolphins ruled the earth. | – 这是我的 – 故事是这样开始的 当海豚主宰地球的时候 |
[10:45] | guys,lay off liz,okay? | 各位 放过Liz吧 好吧? |
[10:48] | You know she’s pregnant. | 你们知道她怀孕了 |
[10:49] | – Really? – Yeah.Superpregnant. | – 真的吗? – 当然 怀了好多呢 |
[10:52] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[10:54] | I am not interested in godfather duties. | 我对当教父一点兴趣没有 |
[10:56] | Now’s not the time to discuss this,but I will need to eat your umbilical cord. | 现在说有点早了 但你的脐带我要吃哈 |
[11:00] | I’m sorry we were stressing you out. | 抱歉我们给你这么大压力 |
[11:02] | We shouldn’t do that. | 我们不该这么做的 |
[11:03] | It’ll turn the child into a dracula. | 这样下去孩子会成吸血鬼的 |
[11:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:06] | You know what,give me the sweatshirt. | 行了 把外套给我 |
[11:10] | Problem solved. | 问题解决了 |
[11:12] | Now no one gets it. | 现在谁也得不到了 |
[11:15] | Pregnant.Now get out of here! | 姐可是孕妇 你们现在快滚! |
[11:17] | And hold hands like best friends on the way out. | 而且得像好朋友一样手拉手出去 |
[11:22] | that is like magic. | 这太神奇了 |
[11:24] | People are nice to pregnant ladies. | 人们对孕妇都很友善 |
[11:26] | I’m gonna run downstairs. | 我要下楼一趟 |
[11:27] | Do you want anything? | 用不用给你带点啥东西啊? |
[11:28] | – Remember,you’re eating for two. – Well,I guess two egg sandwiches… | – 记着 你现在是两个人的胃口咯 – 那就两个鸡蛋三明治… |
[11:31] | Times two is four. | 乘以二 等于四个 |
[11:36] | Good morning! | 早上好! |
[11:38] | So how did coworker pitch day go,jack? | 员工开放日进行得怎么样啊 Jack? |
[11:41] | Well,employee pitch day was,of course,a new experience for me. | 当然 下属开放日对我来说是个新体验 |
[11:44] | speaking of new experiences,I ate at an indian restaurant last night. | 说到新体验 我昨晚去了家印度餐厅 |
[11:49] | I had naan. | 吃了印度烤饼 |
[11:50] | Sir I mean,hank,I appreciate that you have your way of doing things,but so do i. | 先生 我是说 Hank 我很尊重你的工作方式 但我也有我的 |
[11:56] | I am a six sigma black belt ultra,with the groin branding to prove it. | 我可是”六西格玛”管理理论黑带级别的信徒 腹股沟上烙有证明的 |
[12:00] | What’s six sigma?Rock band? | “六西格玛”是个啥? 摇滚乐队? |
[12:02] | I’d like to start this meeting by sharing one of my own ideas. | 我想首先分享一个我的点子 |
[12:05] | And after you hear it,maybe we can agree that employee pitch day is time | 听了之后 你会觉得 员工开放日的时间 |
[12:09] | that could be better spent drinking and looking out the window. | 倒不如用来喝着小酒 欣赏窗外风景 |
[12:12] | Okay,jack! | 好吧 Jack! |
[12:14] | You’re putting it on the line. | 看来你对这想法很有自信啊 |
[12:16] | What have you got? | 说吧 |
[12:17] | Hank,what’s the one part of the television experience that’s not perfect? | Hank 我们的收视体验中 最值得改进的点是什么? |
[12:20] | To me,it’s the remote control. | 我觉得是遥控器 |
[12:22] | Too easy to lose,right? | 太容易弄丢了 是吧? |
[12:24] | Yes!I lose my remote all the time. | 就是! 我经常弄丢 |
[12:27] | Grr,couch cushions! | 都怪沙发垫! |
[12:29] | What if you didn’t need a remote control because your remote control was your own voice? | 要是你根本就不用遥控器了勒 因为你的声音就是遥控器 想过没? |
[12:34] | Television on. | 打开电视 |
[12:36] | Channel,nbc. | 频道 NBC |
[12:38] | A crew out of the bronx called the ace of deuces. | 布朗克斯街区有个叫”Ace Of Deuces”的团伙 |
[12:40] | Amazing. | 太神了 |
[12:41] | I give you voice activation. | 为你呈现 声控装置 |
[12:44] | Word from my c.i. | 我的线人提供的情报说 |
[12:45] | Is he got offed by | 他被关… |
[12:47] | That shouldn’t happen.Tv on! | 不该是这样啊 打开电视! |
[12:50] | Voice activation,or “voact… | 声控装置 或是 “声… |
[12:52] | the only wit we have is some mute kid | 我们唯一的证人是一些哑巴… |
[12:54] | Unmute! | 静音关! |
[12:55] | My friends at the d.e.a. | 我缉毒科的朋友说 |
[12:56] | Say these guys have a high volume of cocaine… | 他们有很大剂量的可卡因… (也可表示很大音量) |
[12:59] | Low volume. | 音量减 |
[13:00] | Low volume! | 音量减! |
[13:01] | First I want to go home and delete everything that’s on my dvr. | 我得先回家把DVR上的东西删了 |
[13:04] | come on!Tv mute! | 拜托! 静音! |
[13:08] | Jack,it doesn’t seem to work. | Jack 这个点子看起来行不通啊 |
[13:10] | You got any other notions,or should we jump to employee ideas? | 你还有啥提议没 还是我们开始谈谈员工的议题了? |
[13:13] | No,no.No.I have another idea.What if, | 不 不 我还有个点子 要是 |
[13:18] | What if… | 要是… |
[13:21] | You had a black bar at the bottom of the screen that prevented you from seeing anything dirty? | 你屏幕下方有个黑条 可以遮住所有三俗内容? |
[13:26] | I like that. | 我喜欢这个点子 |
[13:27] | I like that a lot. | 非常喜欢 |
[13:28] | It would allow parents to eliminate racy content,like soccer,or a woman stuffing a turkey. | 这样父母就可以阻止这些不雅画面了 像足球啊 塞火鸡的女人啊 |
[13:33] | That’s a real family company kind of idea,jack. | 这才是适合家族公司的点子 Jack |
[13:36] | And we could sell ads in the black bar Increase our revenue streams! | 而且我们还能在黑条上招租广告 以增加收入! |
[13:40] | You could call it “blabar. | 我们可以叫它”废条” |
[13:42] | A plus work,jack! | 太出色了 Jack! |
[13:44] | I don’t need to hear anything else. | 啥都别说了 |
[13:45] | If that’s the kind of ideas you’re bringingnine,ten You will go far,son. | 你小试牛刀就如此出色 你尽全力肯定会干得更好 孩子 (老头嘴里数到十秒才放手) |
[13:51] | Yeah! | 耶! |
[13:55] | Crap. | 瞎扯淡 (电视背景自动切换到一低俗真人秀) |
[13:59] | Kenneth,we need to talk. | Kenneth 我们得谈谈 |
[14:01] | Earlier today,I told hank hooper about your black bar concept,and he loved it. | 刚才我给Hank Hooper讲了你的黑条点子 他非常喜欢 |
[14:07] | However,I presented it as my own idea. | 但是我把它说成我的想法了 |
[14:10] | Wonderful!Next topic. | 太好了! 谈下一话题 |
[14:12] | What?no. | 啥? 不 |
[14:14] | This is an opportunity for you. | 这是你的机会 |
[14:16] | You have me over a barrel. | 你这次赢了我一个先手 |
[14:18] | What are you going to do? | 你想要啥回报啊? |
[14:19] | Not what my uncle does when he gets a hitchhiker over a barrel,I’ll tell you that. | 肯定不像我叔叔载了个搭车的 那次要的 |
[14:22] | This is business,kenneth. | 这是生意场啊 Kenneth |
[14:24] | All bosses steal from their employees. | 所有的老板都会偷员工的创意 |
[14:26] | But in return,the employee gets something. | 但相应的 员工也会得点好处 |
[14:29] | You didn’t steal anything from me,sir. | 你没有偷我任何东西 先生 |
[14:31] | Last time I checked,best friends can’t steal from each other. | 上次我查过了 好朋友之间不叫偷 |
[14:36] | Now,stop being a silly simon. | 别像个二愣子一样 |
[14:40] | This isn’t how it works! | 不是这个理啊! |
[14:43] | You’re the one being a silly simon! | 你才是个二愣子! |
[14:47] | Carmen,what are you doing here? | Carmen 你来这干嘛? |
[14:50] | Well,you didn’t call back to schedule our interview, | 你没回电话来确定采访时间 |
[14:52] | so I thought I’d just ambush you with some pregnancy questions. | 所以我就攻其不备 来点孕妇状况大拷问 |
[14:54] | I hope you’re not unprepared. | 希望你不要毫无准备哦 |
[14:57] | Of course not. | 当然不是了 |
[14:58] | – When are you due? – April 20th,hitler’s birthday. | – 预产期是什么时候? – 4月20号 希特勒生日那天 |
[15:01] | – What’s your pediatrician’s name? – Dr.Rufus t.Barleysheath. | – 儿科医生叫啥名字? – Rufus T.Barleysheath医生 |
[15:04] | – Where was the baby conceived? – In my vagina. | – 孩子在哪怀上的? – 我子宫里 |
[15:06] | – What names are you considering? – Rufus t.Barleysheath. | – 准备取啥名字? |
[15:08] | How are you feeling? | 感觉怎么样? |
[15:09] | a little achy and nauseous,but I’m hanging in there. | 有点小刺痛 呕吐感 但我还挺得住 |
[15:11] | – Are you pregnant? – No…Way that I’m not. | – 你到底怀孕了没? – 不…可能没有啊 |
[15:15] | Owen,screw. | Owen 回避 |
[15:19] | I don’t know why you’re doing this for jessup. | 我不知道你为啥愿意帮Jessup |
[15:21] | She’s a blonde. | 她是个金发妞啊 |
[15:22] | Don’t you know there’s a war going on? | 你不知道我俩开战了吗? |
[15:23] | Or are you doing it for her old man husband? | 还是你是在帮她的大叔老公? |
[15:26] | He’s your boss. | 因为他是你老板 |
[15:27] | First of all,jack means nothing to me. | 首先 Jack对我无足轻重 |
[15:29] | Shoot him in the throat and let the dogs eat him. | 朝他喉咙开一枪再送去喂狗都行 |
[15:31] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[15:32] | What’s wrong with you? | 你哪不对劲啊? |
[15:33] | Almost everything. | 哪都不对劲 |
[15:34] | But let’s get back to the interview. | 继续采访 |
[15:35] | We’re done with that portion. | 这部分已经录完了 |
[15:37] | I thought it would be a fun visual if we got some broll of you taking sexy pregnancy photos | 如果我们再拍点关于 你性感的孕妇照花絮就好了 |
[15:41] | where you bare your stomach like the pregnant bitch that you are. | 你展示出本色 像个怀孕的贱人一样对我们坦诚相见 |
[15:45] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样啊? |
[15:49] | Let’s take some pictures. | 拍吧 |
[15:55] | ************* | 一项温馨而友善的发明 |
[15:58] | Gentlemen,I give you blabar. | 先生们 这就是”废条” |
[16:03] | You’re really sexing me right now. | 我湿了 |
[16:05] | It’s filthy. | 这太淫荡了 |
[16:09] | Jack!Jack! | |
[16:29] | – One time,I saw a turtle – Who the hell do you think you are? | – 有一次 我看见一只乌龟 – 你以为你是谁? |
[16:34] | This is not the way the world works,kenneth. | 不是这个理啊 Kenneth |
[16:37] | Bosses steal,and employees use it for leverage. | 老板剽窃 雇员就以此为砝码 |
[16:40] | So what do you want?Money?A promotion? | 那你到底要啥? 钱? 还是升职? |
[16:42] | I can get you into a restaurant where you watch a child play with a bunny, | 我可以带你去餐馆 在那你可以看着孩子和兔子玩耍 |
[16:45] | then you eat the bunny. | 然后你上去把兔子吃掉 |
[16:47] | Isn’t that just easter? | 那不是在过复活节吗? |
[16:48] | And I don’t want anything,sir. | 我不求任何东西 先生 |
[16:51] | I’m just happy to spend all day here helping my work family. | 尽心为伙伴们服务让我感到快乐 |
[16:54] | Family. | 同事即亲友 |
[16:55] | I now work for a man who thinks like you. | 我现在为之效力的人也是这么想的 |
[16:57] | Does he also solve mazes by starting from the end? | 他也喜欢玩解迷宫游戏? |
[17:00] | I need this,kenneth.I used you,now leverage it. | 我要求你这么做 Kenneth 就现在 提出要求 |
[17:02] | Blackmail me.Demand to sleep with avery. | 勒索我 说你想和Avery睡一觉 |
[17:04] | Hit me.Hit me in the face! | 打我 打我脸! |
[17:06] | – No,sir.Best friends don’t. – I am ordering you to strike me. | – 不 先生 好朋友不来这一套 – 我命令你殴打我 |
[17:10] | There will be no retaliation,but if you refuse,you’re fired. | 我不会报复你的 但是你如果回绝 我就炒了你 |
[17:12] | No.I don’t even know how. | 不行 我都不知道怎么出手 |
[17:14] | Do it!Hit me now! | 快动手! 现在就打! |
[17:22] | damn my krav maga training and lightning reflexes! | 都怪我的练过搏击身手好 还有那闪电般的敏捷反应! |
[17:27] | Release me,you hillbilly circe! | 别再折磨我了 你这个乡下小妖! |
[17:31] | I am life. | 看 我活力满满 |
[17:32] | Revel in the glory of motherhood! | 沉浸在做母亲的自豪中! |
[17:34] | Gaia flows through me. | 大地女神在我体内流动 |
[17:37] | Rufus t.Barleysheath is kicking. | 孩子在踢我呢 |
[17:39] | I know you’re not pregnant. | 我知道你没怀孕 |
[17:41] | Why don’t you just admit it? | 你为毛不肯承认? |
[17:44] | She’s grabbing oil. | 她打算抹橄榄油了 |
[17:45] | Owen…Run! | Owen…快逃! |
[17:48] | Look how my belly glistens! | 看 我的小腹闪亮亮! |
[17:54] | What’s going on,jack? | 怎么了 Jack? |
[17:55] | I was just about to hop on my bus back to philadelphia. | 我正准备踏上去费城的大巴呢 |
[17:58] | I don’t fly,but I got my own bus with a pool table in it. | 我平时不怎么做飞机 不过 我有一辆私人大巴 里面还有台球桌 |
[18:01] | We’ll drive to branson together sometime,take in a yakov smirnoff show. | 我们大伙有时会开车去布兰森看 Yakov Smirnoff的喜剧秀 |
[18:05] | Doesn’t russia sound like a crazy place? | 去俄国听上去是不是很疯狂? |
[18:07] | Yes,sir. | 的确 |
[18:08] | But before you go,I want you to meet someone. | 你走之前 我引见给你一个人 |
[18:11] | This is kenneth parcell,one of our pages. | 这位是Kenneth Parcell 一个听差 |
[18:14] | I didn’t notice you there,son. | 我都没注意到你 小伙子 |
[18:15] | You do not have a lot of charisma. | 你气场不够啊 |
[18:17] | Kenneth is the one who came up with the blabar idea,not me. | Kenneth才是想出废条这个注意的人 |
[18:22] | I’m sorry I misled you. | 抱歉 我误导你了 |
[18:24] | Well,jack,I have to say i’m surprised. | Jack 我不得不说我很吃惊 |
[18:27] | Here is my letter of resignation. | 这是我的辞职信 |
[18:29] | It’s probably for the best since this is obviously not a good fit. | 这样做对大家都好 因为明显我不称职 |
[18:33] | If you call security to escort me out,you should know I have several pistols hidden on me. | 如果你想让保安护送我出去的话 我得告诉你我身上带着枪呢 |
[18:39] | Hold on,jack. | 等等 Jack |
[18:40] | No one’s quitting. | 没有人要离开 |
[18:41] | I’m impressed you told me that. | 我很佩服你告诉我一切 |
[18:43] | You have a reputation,jack,as a shark. | 你名声在外 Jack 犀利无比 |
[18:46] | Kabletown,we’re not sharks. | 但在Kabletown 我们不需要像鲨鱼那样 |
[18:48] | We’re more like… | 我们风格更像是… |
[18:50] | Whatever the friendliest fish is.I’m not a science guy. | 也不知道最温和的鱼是什么 我可不是科学怪咖 |
[18:52] | The point is,I wasn’t sure how you were gonna fit in, | 重要的一点是 我不知道你会怎么调整 |
[18:56] | but you doing something like this tells me we’re gonna be just fine. | 但你这样做无疑告诉我 我们会相处得很好 |
[19:01] | Very well.Good. | 那就好 |
[19:03] | And jack should give you something for that idea,son. | Jack应该奖励你点啥 小子 |
[19:06] | Finally.Thank you.Quid pro quo. | 谢天谢地 谢了你这句话了 提要求吧 |
[19:09] | But I don’t want anything. | 但我什么都不要啊 |
[19:10] | No?How about a hug? | 不要? 那来个拥抱咋样? |
[19:14] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[19:19] | Sir…It doesn’t count as a hug unless it goes on for ten seconds. | 头…不抱到十秒可不算一个拥抱哦 |
[19:23] | You got that right,son. | 这点你说对了 小子 |
[19:26] | One…Mississippi… | 一条…大河… |
[19:30] | That’s some good hugging. | 你们抱的好有爱 |
[19:32] | And as excited as I am to be joining the team on nightly news, | 我很激动加入到播报晚间新闻的行列中 |
[19:35] | I will miss my dear friends here on basic cable. | 我会怀念有线台的好朋友们 |
[19:38] | But,carmen,you have an exciting new assignment,right? | 不过 Carmen 你也有了新任务 对吧? |
[19:41] | Yes.I will be covering hurricanes… | 我会去报道飓风… |
[19:45] | Thank you,lemon.I owe you. | 谢了 Lemon 我欠你一个人情 |
[19:47] | If you want to make it up to me, | 如果你想补偿我 |
[19:48] | I have my eye on a toilet pillow from a certain medical supply store. | 我倒是在一家药店看上了个浴室靠枕 |
[19:52] | Avery and I want the baby’s middle name to be elizabeth,after you. | Avery和我想给孩子中名起做Elizabeth 和你的一样 |
[19:57] | jack,that’s so gayballs. | Jack 这名字太衰了 |
[20:00] | liz.Can we get you anything? | Liz 我们能为你提供服务嘛? |
[20:04] | Do you need some liniment rubbed on your perineum? | 你需不需要涂抹会阴的药膏? |
[20:07] | No,guys,i’m not really pregnant. | 不了 伙计们 我没怀孕 |
[20:09] | I was just pretending to help jack. | 我只是试图在帮Jack |
[20:11] | Why would you pretend to help jack? | 为什么要试着帮呢? |
[20:12] | Help him for real. | 实际做出来啊 |
[20:13] | It takes the same amount of time. | 花费的功夫不一样嘛 |
[20:15] | No,tracy,she lied to us. | 不 Tracy 她骗了我们 |
[20:19] | And she ordered us around like we were a couple of normals. | 还指使我们表现得正常一点 |
[20:21] | You will be punished. | 你会受到惩罚的 |
[20:23] | Can I have my nunchucks back? | 我能拿回我的双截棍了吗? |
[20:25] | Or we could call it even. | 我们扯平吧 |
[20:29] | Good god! | 天啊! |
[20:31] | I have been punished.These are yours to keep. | 我已经受到惩罚了 这些你们留着吧 |
[20:38] | What? | 神马? |
[20:39] | – Who’s the black guy? – A bicycle messenger. | – 这个黑仔是谁? – 一个骑单车送快递的 |
[20:45] | you took your pants off. | 你连裤子都脱了 |
[20:47] | ********************* | 如果有个频道只提供派对的喧嚣声怎么样? 这样在打给父母时就能派上用处了 |
[20:53] | ********************* | 你知道对我来说 电视节目是什么吗? |
[20:56] | ********************* | 看夕阳西下 |
[20:57] | ********************* | 遥控器上来装个按钮如何? 你可以随意买在电视上看中的任何东西 |
[21:02] | ********************* | 就像你在看欲望都市 突然想吃Mr.Big手里的意大利面了 我们在电视上实况处决一个人吧 |
[21:14] | 30 Rock Season 05 Episode 13 | 然后我撕下面具 我也是个蜥蜴人哦 屏幕黑了 一集结束了 |