时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Happy new year. Congratulations on getting married,sir. | 新年快乐 恭贺新婚 先生 |
[00:09] | I know I didn’t deserve to be invited, | 我知道我不够格受邀参加婚礼 |
[00:11] | so I thought I would give you your gift now. | 所以我想现在就把礼物给你了 |
[00:13] | Not if it’s a song. | 如果是首歌那就免了吧 |
[00:16] | It’s not. It’s… | 不是歌 是… |
[00:19] | This belt. | 这条皮带 |
[00:23] | Well,the nuptials were perfect. We rented a villa on st. Esclavage. | 婚礼超赞的 我们在奴隶制小岛上租了栋别墅 |
[00:27] | For my second wedding,I just wanted a five-minute ceremony surrounded by one giant party, | 介于我是二婚 婚礼只用五分钟的仪式加超大派对就好了 |
[00:31] | so the service was performed | 主持婚礼的是 |
[00:33] | by an exiled french admiral/defrocked minister. | 被流放的法国海军上将 斜杠 同时也是个被取消资格的牧师 |
[00:41] | Well,I’m glad it went smoothly. you and I? | 很高兴婚礼如此顺利 “我和你…” |
[00:44] | uh,the only hiccup was that my best man, | 唯一不顺的是我的伴郎 |
[00:47] | deep sea explorer and raconteur bob ballard, took ill after eating some bad toucan. | 深海探险家 故事大王 Bob Ballard 因为吃了变质的巨嘴鸟生病了 |
[00:51] | So,uh,lemon filled in as my best man. | 所以 Lemon替补来当了伴郎 |
[00:56] | This is from st. Esclavage. | 这个奴隶制小岛寄来的 |
[01:00] | It’s my marriage certificate. | 我的结婚证 |
[01:04] | Oh,good god. | 噢 |
[01:21] | 30 Rock S05E11 | 我的天啊 |
[01:29] | Liz lemon,I want it to be noted that I’m here on time. | Liz Lemon我希望你有注意到 我今天是准时来上班的 |
[01:32] | This is a new year and a fresh start for me. | 新年新气象 |
[01:35] | Now I got to go. | 好了 我现在得走了 |
[01:37] | – Where are you going? – I’m hosting the international pornography awards. | – 去哪啊? – 我要主持国际AV大奖 |
[01:41] | And I have to go get an insurance physical | 我要先去买份人身保险 |
[01:43] | so I can fly into the arena in a penis-shaped parachute. | 到时候我会乘着鸡鸡状的降落伞 空降现场 |
[01:53] | Nerds only! | (字幕: 非书呆子免进!) |
[01:57] | Hey,what is going on with jenna’s dressing room? | 嘿 Jenna的化妆间咋回事啊? |
[02:00] | Jack rented it out to an i.t. Company. | Jack把它租给一家IT公司了 |
[02:02] | The kabletown board is meeting this week to approve buying nbc | Kabletown董事这周开会讨论 收购NBC的事 |
[02:04] | ,and he’s doing everything possible to make us seem profitable. | 他现在用尽一切手段 使这里看起来有利可图 |
[02:08] | He turned the green room into an nbc experience store. | 他还把演员休息室改造成了NBC体验店 |
[02:10] | NEW FALL SHOW MERCHANDISE 100%OFF | 全新秋季节目商品 0折 |
[02:11] | And we have to schedule our rehearsals around the bat mitzvahs jack has booked in the studio. | 而且我们只能和这个犹太成人礼 共用一个工作室了 |
[02:16] | When madison was born, I said,”rivka,my schveltz is filled with schpoinkis. | 当Madison出生时 我说”Rivka 我的人生圆满了” |
[02:21] | ” Okay,well,I’m gonna talk to jack about this. I’m sure he’s still in a good mood from the wedding. | 好吧 我去找Jack谈谈 他肯定还沉浸在新婚之喜中 |
[02:25] | – Oh,yeah,how was that? – Total chaos No rehearsal,no program, | – 哦 婚礼咋样啊? – 一团糟 没有排练 没有规划 |
[02:29] | the bride wore a black cocktail dress. | 新娘穿了一件黑色晚礼裙 |
[02:31] | The airline lost my luggage,and the only place to buy anything on the island was at the tennis pro shop. | 我行李被航空公司弄掉了 而小岛上唯一的购物场所是网球用品店 |
[02:36] | Luckily,I had the essentials in my carry-on Toiletries,closed-toe shoes, | 幸好我随身带着些必备用品 洗漱用品啦 包脚鞋啦 |
[02:40] | and the state department Recommended mosquito head nets. | 还有有关部门推荐的防蚊面罩 |
[02:42] | – I sense more complaining in you. – Terrible flower girl. | – 我觉得你怨念更强了 – 花童也差劲 |
[02:45] | At four years old,you should know how to pace your petal distribution. | 身为四岁小娃 你得知道怎么均匀地撒花瓣吧 |
[02:48] | Hannah,petal,step,petal,step. Come on! | Hannah 撒花 走 撒花 走 拜托! |
[02:53] | And don’t even get me started on the monkeys. | 更不用提那些个猴子 |
[02:55] | You! It needs to see Mr. Donaghy. | 你! Donaghy先生找你 |
[02:58] | It needs to see him right away. | 马上去 |
[03:00] | Get us all our stuff back. Hey. | 把咱们的地盘要回来哈 |
[03:04] | Elizabeth,shut the door. | Elizabeth 关上门 |
[03:09] | Lemon,during my wedding ceremony, do you remember being asked a question by the minister? | Lemon 你记不记得在婚礼上 牧师问了你一个问题? |
[03:14] | Yeah. It was something like… | 记得 好像是… |
[03:18] | And in spite of not understanding,you responded,”oul. | 而你没听懂就回了句 “是的” |
[03:22] | ” well,one of my new year’s resolutions is to say yes | 我新年计划之一就是对任何事都说YES |
[03:24] | Yes to love,yes to life,yes to staying in more. | 对爱情 对人生 对成为宅女 |
[03:29] | Do you remember signing this document afterwards? | 那你记得之后签了这个文件不? |
[03:33] | Yeah. The minister told me toOn the epouse line. | 记得 牧师喊的 签在”epouse”一栏 |
[03:37] | Witness. | 就是见证人 |
[03:40] | Not witness. No,lemon… | 这个不是见证人 不是 Lemon… |
[03:44] | Wife. | 是妻子 |
[03:46] | Mother | 妈呀 |
[03:50] | You share?That’s very European.(vous partagez?C’est tres europeen.) | 你们搞3P? 真是欧洲范儿啊 |
[03:53] | May I join you in your sharing?(Est-ce que je peux vous joindre dans votre artage?) | 加我一个? |
[03:55] | oui. | 好啊 |
[03:57] | They married us by mistake? | 他把我们俩搞来结婚了? |
[03:58] | It is a clerical error that will be rectified immediately. | 这种文书错误很快会被改过来的 |
[04:03] | See,this is exactly the kind of thing that happens when there is no order,no planning. | 看吧 这就是无组织无纪律的下场 |
[04:07] | Hitler and martha stewart would have hated that wedding. | 希特勒和Martha Stewart 肯定恨死那场婚礼了 |
[04:10] | Of course,it’s everyone else’s fault that | 牧师以为穿白裙子带面纱的人是新娘 |
[04:11] | the minister thought the lady in the white dress and the veil was the bride. | 你肯定认为不是你的错 |
[04:14] | It was a men’s tennis shirt and a government-sanctioned head net. | 那个是男士网球服 以及天朝认证的头罩 |
[04:17] | – You kept holding on to my arm. – It’s hard to balance on sand. | – 你当时紧挽着我手 – 沙子上站不稳哒 |
[04:21] | Who wears shoes on a beach? | 哪个到沙滩上还穿鞋子的? |
[04:22] | Only rocky and apollo creed during the training montage. | 洛基 还有电影里蒙太奇画面出现的 |
[04:27] | Who cares? You’re fixing it. | 管他的 你把这个改回来 |
[04:29] | I’m sorry you got caught up in another one of liz lemon’s adventures. | 抱歉把你牵扯到Liz Lemon 的人生大冒险中了 |
[04:32] | My adventures I am the protagonist. | 我的人生大冒险 我才是主角 |
[04:35] | Avery is in china right now covering an economic conference. She is not a spy. | Avery在中国报道经济会议 她不是间谍哈 |
[04:39] | I want this taken care of before she gets back. Divorce papers are being drawn up. | 她回来之前得把这事办妥了 我正在起草离婚文件 |
[04:42] | Try to sign on the right line. | 记得签在正确的栏里 |
[04:45] | Whatever you say,dear. | 遵命 亲爱的 |
[04:47] | Do not. Do not. | 不准这么喊 |
[04:49] | Don’t forget,honey,we have bridge with the cunninghams tonight. | 别忘了 宝贝 我们晚上约了Cunningham夫妇打桥牌哈 |
[04:54] | – Tracy,you are going to die… – What?no! | – Tracy 你会死的… – 啥?不要啊! |
[04:58] | When I tell you who I’m dating. Squeaky fromme. | 记得我给你说过我和Squeaky Fromme约会了 (此女谋杀过福特总统) |
[05:01] | She is difficult. | 她太难搞了 |
[05:04] | Anyhoo,I have the results of your physical. | 言归正传 你体检结果出来了 |
[05:07] | – Tracy,you are going to die. – What?no! | – Tracy 你要死了 – 啥?不要啊! |
[05:11] | You have no reflexes. Your blood tastes like root beer. | 你没有条件反射 血喝起来像生啤一样 |
[05:14] | And some of your bones appear to have vanished. | 而且你有些骨头好像已经腐烂了 |
[05:17] | Now,I’ve only ever seen this kind of thing on dead people during operation desert storm. | 我只在海湾战争的死人身上 见过这种情形 |
[05:21] | I actually wrote a report on it ,but my commander refused to pass it on up to saddam. | 我写过一份报告 但我长官不愿意交给萨达姆 |
[05:26] | Kooky times. | 怪异的年代啊 |
[05:27] | But I can’t die,dr.Space-man. | 但我不能死啊 太空人医生 |
[05:29] | Who will be there to raise my kids if I’m not around to pay someone to raise my kids? | 如果我不能花钱请人了 谁还会来养我的孩子勒? |
[05:33] | Look,making even minor changes to your unhealthy lifestyle would help, | 听着 改变不健康生活 从小事做起 |
[05:38] | – like diet and exercise. – Well,we tried. | – 像节食啊 多做运动啊 – 我试过了 |
[05:42] | Oh,look,I’m sorry,tracy. | 我很抱歉 Tracy |
[05:44] | But on the bright side,at least your family’s financially set for life. | 但幸运的是 至少你的家庭不差钱啊 |
[05:47] | Now,this could literally kill you. Lollipop? | 以下这个东西会要了你的命 来根棒棒糖? |
[05:56] | Thank you for taking in miss maroney,Mr.Baker. | 谢谢你愿意让Maroney小姐搬进来 Baker先生 |
[05:58] | We would have asked you sooner, but we forgot you worked here. | 我们应该早点问你的 但是已经把你搞忘了 |
[06:02] | Thank you for doing this,danny. It’s gonna be fun. | 谢谢你 Danny 我们会处得很有趣的 |
[06:07] | It’s likeIt’s like we’re married. | 就像我们结婚了一样 |
[06:10] | Now,don’t you two start bickering like old married folks. | 你们俩不要像老夫老妻一样吵架哈 |
[06:22] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧? |
[06:24] | It’s just I got a haircut,and you didn’t even notice. | 你甚至都没注意到我剪了头发 |
[06:26] | Sorry. You get your hair cut every week. | 抱歉 你哪个星期不剪 |
[06:29] | Excuse me? I don’t like your tone. | 你说什么? 我不喜欢你说话的语气 |
[06:32] | And I don’t like what you’ve turned into. | 我也不喜欢你现在这副模样 |
[06:33] | I’m not the one who forgot our one-minute anniversary. | 至少我没忘记我们的一分钟纪念日 |
[06:36] | Finally,as the merger progresses,you’ll notice some changes to your benefits, | 新的医保选择方案 最后 并购实施后 你们会注意到自己的福利发生了变化 |
[06:36] | NBC+LABLETOWN= new health care options | 新的医保选择方案 最后 并购实施后 你们会注意到自己的福利发生了变化 |
[06:40] | including new health care options. | 包括新的医保选择方案 |
[06:44] | I’m sorry. That should read “few health care options. | 抱歉 应该是 极少的医保选择方案 |
[06:48] | ” I’ve got to redo this. | 我得重来一遍 |
[06:51] | You have to talk to jack. I can’t lose my dental. | 你得和Jack谈谈 我不能不去看牙医啊 |
[06:53] | There’s a hygienist there whose boob sometimes touches my ear. | 那里有个牙医时不时拿胸碰我耳朵 |
[06:56] | Yeah,go upstairs and tell your boyfriend to help us. | 是啊 上楼叫你男朋友救救我们 |
[06:58] | Jack is not my boyfriend. | Jack不是我男朋友 |
[07:00] | He is,dot-dot-dot,my husband. | – 他是 点点点 我老公 – 新婚之夜有没有试试法式体位啊? |
[07:08] | No,there was a mix-up in st. Esclavage,and jack and I are technically married. Oh,my god. | 不是 在奴隶制小岛上出了点状况 现在我们从理论上算是夫妻了 |
[07:13] | Did you hear what I asked you before? | 你听到我刚刚问你啥了吧? |
[07:15] | Liz,you should know that nbc has strict anti nepotism guidelines. | Liz 你应该知道NBC反对裙带关系 |
[07:19] | If your husband is your boss, then you’re both going to have to come to my office and discuss this. | 如果你老板是你老公 那你们俩得跟我来办公室谈谈了 |
[07:23] | What? No. It’s not real. We’re getting a divorce. | 什么? 不是 我们不是认真的 就要离婚了 |
[07:26] | That’s what ann curry and subhas the janitor tried to tell me. | Ann Curry和守门的Sbhas 就是这么说得 |
[07:29] | That was five years ago. | 都说了有五年了 |
[07:31] | No,it’s a mistake. We are signing something tomorrow. | 不 这是场误会 我们明天就签协议 |
[07:37] | Wait,liz,we can use this. | 等等 Liz 我们可以利用这件事 |
[07:39] | – Jack needs a divorce.You have leverage. | – Jack想要离婚 这是你的筹码 – 啥意思? |
[07:42] | You don’t sign any divorce papers until we get the studio back, | 不把工作室要回来你就不签协议 |
[07:45] | our full budget,our health insurance… | 还有我们的预算 医保… |
[07:47] | – Pete,I’m not – They shut down your secret bathroom to save on cleaning costs. | – Pete 我不会 – 他们为了节约清洁费把你的秘密厕所关了 |
[07:50] | I have to talk to my husband. | 我得和我老公谈谈 |
[07:56] | No,no,bob,we made it very clear. You have to buy nbc with everything else. | 不不不 Bob 我们说好了的 要买一起买 |
[08:00] | Then just don’t watch it. | 那就别去关心嘛 |
[08:04] | What is it,lemon? I’m trying to negotiate a $30 billion deal. | 啥事 Lemon? 我正在谈判一桩300亿美元的生意 |
[08:08] | That’s billion with a “b. ” Is that right? | 是”亿” 有人字旁的 是这么多嘛? |
[08:11] | That seems like way too much. | 听起来好像太多了? |
[08:13] | Yeah,well,my staff and I are also trying to do our jobs, | 我和我的员工也想努力工作 |
[08:15] | but we can’t without studio space or health insurance | 但是不能没了工作室和医保 |
[08:18] | or those vegetable chips that I hate and I keep telling kenneth not to get. | 以及我一直叮嘱Kenneth不要拿的那种蔬菜片 |
[08:22] | Let me show you something,lemon. This is our nbc priority pie chart. | 你看看这个 Lemon 这个是NBC项目重要性饼状图 |
[08:26] | The big red part you can see is the biggest loser. | 最大的红色这块是”减肥达人” |
[08:29] | The yellow slice,our number-two priority, make it 1997 again through science or magic, | 黄色部分 第二重要项目是 通过科学和魔法让时光倒流回1977 |
[08:33] | and the little green part is everything else. Request denied. | 绿色这一小条是其他节目 驳回你的请求 |
[08:38] | No. Request denial denied. | 不 驳回驳回请求 |
[08:41] | You have to make tgs a priority. | 你得把TGS变成重要项目 |
[08:44] | Your show netted $600 last year. Your parents had to buy an ad. | 你的节目去年就赚了600美元 你爸妈还得出钱买广告 |
[08:48] | I don’t care.If I don’t get what I deserve, | 我不管 你要是不给我应得的 |
[08:51] | i’m not signing those divorce papers. | 我就不给你签离婚协议 |
[08:56] | Are you blackmailing me? | 你是在要挟我吗? |
[09:00] | You should think very carefully about what you’re doing right now. | 我建议你好好想明白 你现在到底在做什么事 |
[09:03] | I am… Lots. | 我有… 很认真地想 |
[09:06] | Very well. We’ll do this divorce the hard way. | 那好吧 我们就用强硬手段来解决离婚难题了 |
[09:10] | But I’m warning you. This isn’t my first rodeo,lemon. | 但我要提醒你 这不是我第一次和人比赛 |
[09:13] | Well,I’ve been to a rodeo too. | 我同样也玩过这样的牛仔竞赛 |
[09:15] | It was a cat rodeo in a gay guy’s apartment. | 只不过上次是在一个同性恋家里玩的 |
[09:35] | What happened to my poster of the montreal alouettes? It’s signed by marc trestman. | 我墙上的云雀橄榄球队海报呢? 那可是Marc Trestman签过名的 |
[09:39] | Oh,it’s tacky,danny,just like your mother’s stupid chain emails. | 噢 那个俗死了 Danny 就像你妈的夺命连环电邮似的 |
[09:43] | – Oh,here we go. – Oh,my nails are wet! | – 噢 又来了 – 嘿 我的指甲还没干呢! |
[09:49] | Mr. Hornberger… | Hornberger先生… |
[09:52] | – Do you and your wife ever fight? – Not all the time. | – 你跟你妻子吵架吗? – 倒不是每天吵 |
[09:55] | After her hysterectomy,she was in a coma briefly. | 在她做完子宫切除术后 她曾昏迷了一小会儿 |
[09:59] | How do y’all make up? | 那你们每次是怎么和好的? |
[10:05] | Look,paula and I love each other,but two people living together, | 听着 Paula和我很相爱 但两个人住在一起 |
[10:09] | it’s unnatural. | 有时侯感觉很不自然 |
[10:11] | And while our children are basically snot silos with bb guns, | 当家里孩子经常窜出来烦我们时 |
[10:15] | they do come in handy as a buffer. | 他们却能像缓冲剂一样派上用场 |
[10:18] | Is that like being a fluffer? Because I have done that and did not enjoy it. | 是像那种在爱情动作片里的工作吗? 因为我做过 而且我并不喜欢 |
[10:23] | Blow-drying animals at a pet salon is hard work. | 给宠物吹风可不是什么容易的事 |
[10:26] | No,a buffer is a protective barrier. | 不 缓冲意思就是某种保护屏障 |
[10:29] | Like pigs have around their delicious testicle meat. | 就像猪那美味的睾丸外面都有层肉 |
[10:33] | We can’t fight around the kids. | 在孩子面前 我们不能吵架 |
[10:35] | You see them looking up at you with their little faces, | 看着他们抬起小脑袋望着你 |
[10:37] | their hair already receding,and you bite your tongue. | 发现他们的发际线已经开始后移 你就住嘴了 |
[10:41] | A buffer. | 缓冲 |
[10:45] | What is it? | 到底是什么来着? |
[10:46] | Thanks,jack,for coming to this emergency meeting. | 谢谢你 Jack 来参加这个紧急会议 |
[10:49] | I’m sorry I’m four hours late,but my alarm clock didn’t go off | 抱歉 我迟到了4个小时 因为我的闹钟没有响 |
[10:52] | because it died in a cockfight last night. | 它在昨天的一场斗鸡比赛中牺牲了 |
[10:54] | Tracy,what can I do for you? | Tracy 有什么我能做的? |
[10:56] | Well,it’s come to my attention that I’m going to die. | 我发现我马上就要死了 |
[10:59] | Oh,please,you have nothing to worry about. We have martin lawrence on a holding deal. | 噢 你不用担心 我们一直都有晾着 Martin Lawrance做备用 |
[11:04] | Look,I don’t want anything to happen to my husband. | 听着 我不想有任何事发生在我丈夫身上 |
[11:08] | But if it did,we have a lot of expenses. | 但万一发生了 我们可是花销很大的人 |
[11:10] | Estate planning is complicated,what,with the government taking half. | 遗产规划是很复杂的事 政府要拿走一半遗产税呢 |
[11:14] | What? That’s double taxation. | 什么? 那是重复征税 |
[11:17] | I like you,angie. How can I help? | 我喜欢你的想法 Angie 有什么我能做的? |
[11:20] | Well,to maintain our standard of living, | 为了能维持我们的生活水平 |
[11:22] | I need to be able to earn as much as tracy does. | 我必须挣得跟Tracy一样多 |
[11:25] | And if you need to make millions of dollars but have no real skills or education, | 而如果你想变百万富翁又没读过什么书 |
[11:29] | the best place to do it is in entertainment. I mean,look at me. | 娱乐圈是个完美的地方 比如说 看看我 |
[11:35] | I can’t even find mexico on a map. | 我在地图上连墨西哥都找不到 |
[11:38] | Things are a little tight at the company right now, | 公司里现在周转有点不灵 |
[11:40] | but if you want to learn about the entertainment business, I can find you something. | 但你要是想学习娱乐圈的运作 我可以给你提供点活做 |
[11:45] | Oh,yeah,I’m willing to start at the bottom. There’s only one thing I won’t do, | 噢 当然 我很愿意从基层开始作起 但我有一件事是不会做的 |
[11:49] | and that’s take orders from anyone,ever. | 那就是听从任何人的命令 |
[11:55] | Hey,angie,what are you doing? | 嘿 Angie 你在干什么? |
[11:57] | I’m sorry. I’m not about to cancel my hair appointment with d’fwan because I’m your new intern. | 不好意思 但我是不会因为我还是个 新实习生 就取消我跟D’fwan的美发预约 |
[12:01] | You need to light some incense in here. | 这里该搞点香薰了 |
[12:03] | Okay,hang on. Who said you’re my intern? | 好吧 等等 谁说你是我的实习生的? |
[12:05] | It was jack’s idea. I have to start a career. | 这是Jack说的 我要开创我的事业啊 |
[12:08] | But I’m gonna need next week off to go skiing. | 但我下周要放假 因为我要去滑雪 |
[12:10] | – What? – Okay,I see what this is. | – 什么? – 好吧 我知道这是怎么回事了 |
[12:13] | Jack’s messing with me. We’re having a little fight,so he sent you here | Jack在恶搞我呢 我们之前吵过架 现在他把你找来寻我开心吧 |
[12:17] | Excuse me. How is my being here messing with you? | 不好意思 我怎么就烦到你了呢? |
[12:20] | Do you have a problem with strong black women? | 你对一个强势的非洲裔女子有意见吗? |
[12:22] | No! Don’t you see? That’s the kind of exchange jack wants. | 不! 你看不出来吗? 这就是Jack的诡计 |
[12:26] | Angie,an intern’s job is to do things like make copies and run errands. | Angie 实习生做的事就是复复印 跑跑腿啊 |
[12:31] | – So I’m like your servant? – No,because you’re not being paid. | – 所以我是你的下人咯? – 不 因为你不收工钱 |
[12:34] | You’re really more like… Oh,boy. | 你更像…(奴隶) 噢 天啊 |
[12:38] | – Look,angie,you don’t want to be an intern. – Don’t tell me what I want. | – 听着 Angie 你不会想做什么实习生的 – 别以为你知道我想要什么 |
[12:41] | And I don’t really have time to mentor someone right now, so I don’t think this is a good idea. | 而且我现在没时间去指点谁 所以我觉得这是行不通的 |
[12:46] | – I don’t understand. – That white girl just fired you. | – 怎么回事 – 那个白种女人刚刚把你炒了 |
[12:50] | Come on,d’fwan,be a buddy. | 拜托 D’fwan 说话友善点嘛 |
[12:59] | hey. Idiot,don’t touch the… | 嘿 白痴 别乱碰… |
[13:04] | Nothing. Love you. | 没事了 耐你哦 |
[13:09] | – Look,I made this picture of us. – Did you draw that? | – 看 我画了一幅我们的画 – 是你画的吗? |
[13:13] | You might need help. That’s awful for an adult. | 你可能要去看病了 因为对于一个成年人来说 这样做太挫了 |
[13:16] | Well,I think it’s great,kenneth. You should hang it on the wall. | 我觉得你画得挺好的 Kenneth 我觉得你应该把它挂到墙上 |
[13:24] | – Careful! – Don’t coddle the boy.He can do it. | – 小心! – 别老是惯着他 他没问题的 |
[13:32] | Oh,my bones! | 噢 我的骨头! |
[13:34] | – Now look what you did. – You made him afraid. | – 看你做的好事 – 你吓着他了 |
[13:36] | – Oh,did I also make you half a man? – You’re ruining my life! | – 噢 我还让你变得不男不女了吗? – 我的人生让你给毁了! |
[13:38] | – What life? – My bones. | – 什么人生? – 我的骨头 |
[13:42] | Lemon,why do I have an appointment with jeffrey weinerslav tomorrow morning? | Lemon 为什么明天早上我跟 Jeffrey Weinerslav有个预约? |
[13:45] | Every day that I’m married to you,my life gets worse. | 我跟你结婚后的每一天都在变得更糟 |
[13:48] | That angie thing was real cute,jack. And some of your plan worked. | 把Angie搅和进来真的很有趣 Jack 你的计划成功点不少啊 |
[13:51] | Yes,she hated me,and,yes,I mentioned slavery by mistake. | 现在 她恨死我了 而我又不小心提到了奴隶 |
[13:55] | I knew I could count on you. But you also made me her boss,so I fired her. | – 我知道你是靠得住的 – 但你也把我安排为了她的上司 所以我把她开了 |
[13:59] | She chased me around for a while,so I hid in a closet down on news, | 她追闹了一会 所以我躲在了 新闻部的一个衣橱里 |
[14:02] | but then subhas and ann curry came in, | 但后来Subhas和Ann Curry进来了 |
[14:06] | just going to town on ea – Damn it!- Is this a game for you two? | – 我准备出去 靠! – 这是你们之间的一个游戏? |
[14:09] | I thought you were trying to help my family. My family! | 我还以为你是要帮助我的家庭 我的家庭! |
[14:12] | I’m not a pawn. I am a queen. | 我可不是什么棋子 我可是大人物 |
[14:16] | You all are trash. And you know what angie jordan does with the trash? | 你们都是垃圾 你知道Angie Jordan 是怎么对待垃圾的吗? |
[14:19] | She drags it out to the curb for pickup. | 她会把垃圾拖到街上等着给人收 |
[14:22] | – Angie,I did not mean | – Angie 我不是有意 – 我要把你的假发扯下来 |
[14:24] | It’s not a weave! | 这不是假发! |
[14:25] | – Oh,good god,angie,no.I should never have made you an intern. – She pulled my hair out. | – 哦 天啊 Angie 别 我不该让你当实习生 – 她把我头发揪下来了 |
[14:28] | – You’re a star. – That’s right.I am. | – 你是一颗明星 – 说对了 我就是 |
[14:30] | Entertainment is where untalented people go to get rich, | 娱乐业是能让没什么本事的人变得富有 |
[14:33] | and you have all the makings of a reality superstar Hair pullingness, | 你有变成真人秀红星的一切本领 揪头发啊 |
[14:37] | delusions of grandeur,an insanely short fuse,catchphrases | 自以为是啊 冲动易怒啊 爱说流行词啊 |
[14:41] | – It’s my way till payday. – That’s the t-shirt. | – 我在发工资前一直这样 – 就要这个主题 |
[14:44] | I should give you your own reality show,friday nights… | 我应该给你一部个人真人秀 星期五晚上… |
[14:49] | – 11:00. – what?That is when tgs or wrestling is on. | – 11:00点 – 什么? 那是女生秀或者摔跤节目的时间 |
[14:53] | I guess I could reconsider the time slot in exchange for your signature. | 我觉得如果你愿意签字的话 我可以考虑换时间 |
[14:59] | You know what? I’m calling your bluff. You’re not giving her a tv show. | 知道么 你这是瞎诈唬 你才不会给她拍节目呢 |
[15:03] | Fyi,I am friends with a hilarious fat girl | 告诉你一声啊 我跟一特逗的肥姐们儿倍儿铁 |
[15:06] | and a crazy-eyed,divorced white lady who wants to be in the music business. | 还有一姐们儿 特疯 刚离婚的白人妞 就想进音乐圈儿 |
[15:09] | Oh,I’d watch that. Can d’fwan be on it? | 哦 我想看耶 D’fwan会上节目吗? |
[15:12] | With his even gayer boyfriend. | 会和他那更娘的男朋友一起哦 |
[15:14] | Okay,fine. Give her her own show,and I will watch it on our tv in our house, | 好吧 让她上节目吧 我会在咱家用咱的电视欣赏的 |
[15:18] | because i’m not signing anything. This is not over. | 因为我不会签任何东西 跟你没完 |
[15:22] | You think my meth-addict nephew should be on the show? | 你觉得我那个嗑药的外甥能上节目么? |
[15:25] | Yes,please! | 必须上! |
[15:29] | – Pete,you and paula fight a lot. – No,I-I walked into a door.I’m so clumsy. | – Pete 你和Paula经常打架 – 不是 我走路撞门上了 真够笨的 |
[15:35] | Jack is using tgs as leverage in our divorce. | Jack利用女生秀作为离婚的筹码 |
[15:39] | He says he’s gonna replace us with a reality show about angie. | 他说他要用一台关于Angie的真人秀 来取代我们 |
[15:42] | – Oh,I’d watch that. – Obviously.But how do I fight back? | – 哦 我想看耶 – 那是一定的 但是我们该怎么还击呢? |
[15:45] | Well,first off,you can’t back down. If you do that,we get nothing. | 首先 你不能让步 一旦让步 全盘皆输 |
[15:48] | I agreed to go to a furniture store instead of watching football one time, | 有一次我同意不看橄榄球赛 而是去家具店 |
[15:51] | and I haven’t seen a game since. | 自那以后我连一场比赛都没看过 |
[15:53] | Oh,I hear ya. I mean,take danny… Please. | 哦 我听到了 我是说 把Danny带走吧 拜托 |
[15:59] | Then you got to hit them where it hurts. Find their weakness and viciously exploit it. | 然后你要究其弱点 抓住要害 一击致命 |
[16:03] | That’s what marriage is. | 婚姻就是这样的 |
[16:05] | Don’t even get me started on marriage. | 别跟我提婚姻 |
[16:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢聆听啊 |
[16:12] | Kenneth,your danny has something to tell you. | Kenneth 你的Danny有话要跟你说 |
[16:15] | What is it,danny? | 什么啊 Danny? |
[16:17] | Well,sport,i’m gonna be moving out. | 孩子 我要搬出去了 |
[16:21] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[16:22] | Well,sometimes two people who care about each other just can’t live together. | 有些时候 互相关心的两个人就是无法共同生活 |
[16:27] | Oh,no,I get that. What I don’t get is this is danny’s dressing room. | 不是 这个我明白 我不明白的是 这是Danny的更衣室啊 |
[16:32] | I’m gonna be staying at the “y. | 我要待在Y区域 |
[16:34] | ” It’s that dark place under the bleachers that’s shaped like a wishbone. | 就是露天看台下面那块Y字型的地方 |
[16:37] | But you’re my danny and jenna. | 但你们是我的Danny和Jenna啊 |
[16:39] | And we’ll always be danny and jenna. | 我们也永远会是Danny和Jenna的 |
[16:41] | We just won’t be danny and jenna together. | 我们只不过不是在一起的Danny和Jenna了 |
[16:44] | And don’t think for one second this means we love you less. | 千万不要以为这样就代表我们 对你的爱减少了 |
[16:49] | Know that it means that. | 即便事实正是如此 |
[16:54] | Well,tell the board we are currently in talks Hold on,please. | 告诉董事会我们正在讨论 稍等 别挂 |
[16:58] | Jonathan,I have asked you not to call me at home after 11:00… Or before. | Jonathan 我跟你说过 11点后不要给我家打电话 之前也不行 |
[17:05] | She what? | 她干吗了? |
[17:09] | Elizabeth Lemon-Donaghy Generous Donation to NY Public Schools | 对纽约公立学校慷慨解囊 我和我丈夫觉得非常荣幸 |
[17:09] | My husband and I are absolutely so pleased | 对纽约公立学校慷慨解囊 我和我丈夫觉得非常荣幸 |
[17:13] | to be underwriting the jack and elizabeth donaghy high school | 能为Jack和Elizabeth Donaghy高中承担费用 |
[17:17] | for teen drama,the arts,and feelings. | 专门传授年轻人关于喜剧 艺术和感情之事 |
[17:21] | – Son of a bitch. – As embarrassed americans, | – 狗娘养的 – 做为谦卑的美国人 |
[17:24] | jack and I pledge $5 million | Jack和我将捐出五百万美元 |
[17:27] | to create a new generation of choreographers and puppeteers, | 来创造新一代的编舞家和木偶戏剧家 |
[17:33] | clunes,video artists,and theatrical jugglers | 小丑 动作片专家 还有马戏团变戏法的 |
[17:38] | who will ask the world,”what is art? | 他们将会问这个世界 “什么叫做艺术?” |
[17:42] | ” we know what art is. | 我们知道艺术是什么 |
[17:44] | It’s paintings of horses! | 不过就是一幅关于马的画! |
[17:49] | Good morning. How is the happy couple today? | 早上好 快乐的夫妻俩 你们好吗? |
[17:53] | Well,it’s no surprise we’re sitting here. | 你们坐在这里我一点也不奇怪 |
[17:56] | You two have always thrown off that “will they or won’t they? ” vibe. | 你们俩总是有那种会让人猜 到底是不是在一起的调调 |
[17:59] | And it’s been a real hoot to watch your courtship. | 看你俩打情骂俏总是特别让人想起哄 |
[18:03] | Okeydokey. Now,when two employees get married, | 闲话少说 当两位雇员结婚的时候 |
[18:06] | it is my job to make sure that the employee | 我的工作就是确保这两个人 |
[18:09] | is not receiving favoritism from his or her boss. | 不会从他或她的老板那里得到好处 |
[18:12] | Favoritism? Really? He’s trying to cancel my show. | 好处? 说真的吗? 他想取消我的节目呢 |
[18:15] | and what about your little announcement last night? | 那你昨晚那个声明又是怎么回事? |
[18:17] | Do you know how many fires I had to put out this morning because of you? And what was that voice? | 你知道因为你我今早做了多少补救么 而且你那个声音是怎么回事? |
[18:22] | It is my imitation of drew barrymore’s impression of that crazy lady. | 我是模仿朱巴里摩尔的那个疯婆子形象 |
[18:25] | Let’s keep this meeting short. Our marriage is a technicality,and it will be remedied. | 长话短说 我们的婚姻只是一个形式 马上就会补救过来的 |
[18:30] | Also,in order for there to be favoritism,we’d have to actually still be friends. | 还有 为了那些所谓的好处 我们还得保持朋友关系 |
[18:34] | All righty. Let’s just dive on in. | 好了 那我们继续 |
[18:38] | Does the employee spend an inordinate amount of time in the employer’s office | 相比其他人 这位雇员是否花了大把时间 |
[18:42] | compared to other employees? | 待在雇主的办公室里? |
[18:44] | Well,yes,I suppose,but only because miss lemon is incapable of doing anything on her own. | 哦 我觉得是 但这是因为 Lemon小姐靠自己根本就成不了事儿 |
[18:48] | Oh,please,half the time when I go up there,it’s to help you choose a tie, | 拜托 我在你那儿一半的时间 都是在帮你挑领带 |
[18:52] | and they’re all red or blue. | 你那些领带还差不多非红即蓝 |
[18:53] | Where I come from,if you have more than two colors on a tie, | 在我老家那儿 如果你的领带上 有多于两种颜色 |
[18:56] | it means you’re looking for a certain kind of bar. | 就意味着你在找某种特别的酒吧 |
[18:59] | Are all workday conversations business-related, | 是否在工作日的所有对话 都与工作有关 |
[19:02] | or do personal issues often dominate discussion, | 还是个人的事情占了讨论的大多数 |
[19:06] | including but not limited to, mothers,diarrhea,having babies, | 包含但不仅限于 母亲 腹泻 生孩子 |
[19:12] | problems in the bedroom,neckties,food issues, | 男女问题 领带 吃饭问题 |
[19:15] | foot disorders,having it all | 脚气 或者以上皆是 |
[19:18] | Okay. Yes. In the past,we have advised each other. | 是的 我们俩过去总给对方出主意 |
[19:22] | For instance,jack taught me not to wear tan slacks with a tan turtleneck. | 例如 Jack教我不要用棕色高领毛衣 配棕色灯笼裤 |
[19:27] | I thought it looked nice,but he rightly pointed out that it made me look like a giant condom. | 我觉得应该挺好看的 但是他正确地指出 这样让我像一只巨大的安全套 |
[19:31] | And lemon is the only one of my subordinates | Lemon是我的下属中 |
[19:33] | who’s not afraid to warn me when I’m being too authoritative or handsome. | 唯一不怕提醒我 我表现得太霸权或帅气的 |
[19:37] | Or when you have eye boogers. | 或是你还带着眼屎 |
[19:40] | Have you spent time with each other’s families? | 你们有和对方的家人相处过吗? |
[19:42] | Have you attended special events together, | 你们一起出席过特殊场合 |
[19:44] | such as class reunions,birthday or holiday celebrations, | 比如说同学聚会 生日派对 节日庆典 |
[19:49] | weddings,or extended car trips? | 婚礼 或是长时间的开车出行吗? |
[19:52] | Are you each other’s emergency contacts? | 你们是对方的紧急联系人吗? |
[19:56] | Do you ever drink together at work, | 你们有没有一起在上班时喝酒 |
[19:57] | perhaps while summarizing what you’ve learned over the day or week? | 或许就在总结一天或一周以来的心得时? |
[20:01] | Have you shared intimate details of your fears,hopes, | 你们有没有分享过亲密的情感啊 比如恐惧 期待 幻想 |
[20:04] | and dreams,both personal and professional? | 不管是私人的还是工作上的? |
[20:08] | Is this the longest and perhaps most meaningful relationship in your life? | 这是否是你们一辈子中 最长也是最靠谱的一段关系? |
[20:14] | Do you often find yourselves thinking the same thing | 你们是不是经常想着同一件事 |
[20:17] | and then saying it at the exact same time? | 并且在同一时候说出来? |
[20:20] | – I apologize,lemon. – I’m sorry,jack. | – 我向你道歉 Lemon – 对不起 Jack |
[20:22] | I never should have tried to blackmail you. I’ll sign the papers. | 我不该要挟你的 我马上签字 |
[20:24] | And I shouldn’t have threatened your show. I’ll leave that to the parental decency groups. | 我也不该威胁你的节目 这活儿应该留给父母监督委员会来干 |
[20:28] | And I’ll back off on the budget and the bat mitzvahs. | 预算和犹太孩子成人礼的事 我也不细究了 |
[20:32] | Okay. Now we’re gonna do word association. | 好 现在我们来做词语连连看 |
[20:36] | – Foreplay… – We’re done,weinerslav. | – 前戏… – 就到这吧 Weinerslav |
[20:41] | – Uh,try to walk like a woman,lemon. – Your fly’s open,jack. | – 走路要像个女人 Lemon – 你前门开了 Jack |
[20:48] | I’m angie.I think elegance and attitude are the same thing, | 我是Angie 我觉得优雅和态度是同一件事 |
[20:52] | and I have i.b.s.! | 我得了肠易激综合症! |
[20:56] | I’m d’fwan,and I just want to be accepted for who I am | 我是D’fwan 我想让所有人接受真实的我 |
[20:59] | A sexual maniac. | 一个性爱狂人 |
[21:01] | Hey,I’m portia. I don’t care what anyone says. | 大家好 我是Portia 我不在乎别人说什么 |
[21:03] | I keep them 3-d glasses. | 我让他们一直戴3D眼睛 |
[21:05] | I’m randi with an “i. | 我是Randi 结尾是I哦 |
[21:07] | ” My ex-husband’s new girlfriend is cheating on him with me. | 我前夫的新女友背叛了他 和我在一起哦 |
[21:12] | Do you have any meth? Or meth? | 你有白粉吗? 白粉也行? |
[21:14] | Queen Jordan | Jordan女王 |
[21:16] | It’s my way till payday. | 我在发工资前一直这样 |